Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 8 2018

12 Signs you're Not Lonely, You Just Enjoy Being Alone

Being lonely is miserable.

It is a sign that you miss certain situation or emotion that you cannot attain.

That is, you feel like there is something missing in your life, and you feel miserable

because of it.

However, it is worth noting that sometimes, people accuse you to be lonely while in fact

you are just into being alone.

Indeed, there is a clear cut between lonely and being alone.

Being alone is a matter of decision while lonely is a forced condition.

If you want to make sure you are not lonely,

In this video, I'm going to share with you 12 Signs that you're Not Lonely, You Just

Enjoy Being Alone.

If you're new to our channel, make sure to click the subscribe button below, and don't

forget to like this video if you find this information is helpful to you.

So, here is the 12 signs that you just enjoy being alone.

#1 - You watch movie by yourself

Some people watch movie by themselves as a remorse or a reminder.

This is actually a sign of people who are lonely.

However, those who enjoy time alone watch movie by themselves because they don't like

the fuss, argument, and complication in selecting the movie.

No one suffers from less favorable movies because there is only you choosing the movie

for yourself.

#2 - You don't have to check in your partner People who are lonely may miss the time when

they check or care for their partner.

However, those who prefer enjoying time alone think differently.

They just don't like their life disturbed or interrupted with unnecessary chit-chat

just to know their updated condition.

It is like the earlier meeting is not enough.

#3 - You love your apartment

Lonely people have their apartment arranged in very weird way.

Additionally, they also may have scattered things all over the place because they are

depressed.

However, people who prefer being single pay attention to details especially to make the

apartment room better.

You really love your apartment with its furnishing and you make the best for it to be comfortable.

#4 - You don't wait for text

Loners will always in constant worry to check their phones because their ex new guy may

text them.

However, people who prefer to be alone could worry less, and they can have even more productive

time for doing what they like.

#5 - No one is holding you back

Those who prefer being alone actually have a special perk in which they don't have

limitation on what they are doing.

They also can be criminals if they want to – to say the extreme, and no one will halt

that passion.

#6 - No guilt in drinking alone

People think it is sinful to drink alone.

However, people who prefer staying alone don't have to worry at all about that.

Popping a bottle of wine and enjoying it alone are absolutely good combo for the day.

#7 - Dinner alone

Having meal together is fun.

However, you may spend more unnecessary time with them.

You also cannot do your special ritual with them around.

#8 - A few close friends

Though you may be a complete antisocial, you still have real friends.

Those are friends who are real and won't stab you from the back.

This is another sign of people who prefer to be alone.

#9 - Spending day in nature is better

This is always the option that you will choose instead of shopping around the city.

Visiting Park, for example, is more relaxing and enjoyable since you don't meet many

people.

#10 - Time for recharge

No matter how extravert you are, you still need to recharge yourself by being alone.

It is another sign that you are destined to be a person who like to be alone.

#11 - You are just comfortable

You don't worry about what you wear.

You don't have insecurity towards trivial things like that.

#12 - You prefer walking away from a conversation

Sometimes you can detect a meaningful conversation and trashing conversation.

That is why you frequently go away from conversation after knowing what kind of topic that will

be discussed.

It is just your choice to stay away from that kind of talk.

All in all, that's all the 12 signs you're not lonely, you just enjoy being alone.

Really cool information isn't it?

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 12 Signs you're Not Lonely, You Just Enjoy Being Alone - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

The Time I Almost Killed My Dog - Duration: 1:45.

- So, I have a Pomeranian.

His name is Jax.

14 years ago, I thought I was going to lose him forever.

So, he was a puppy, I was a little kid,

and we were taking a road trip.

My parents were driving.

I was staying in the backseat.

His head was out the window.

The wind was blowing through his hair,

and then suddenly, the wind just carried him out the window.

Oh my god, Jax!

I thought my dog was gone.

And I don't know if you've ever,

if you ever seen that movie White Chicks,

it was pretty much like literally

like that scene in that movie.

At this point, I'm crying.

My mom is screaming.

My dad's trying not to crash the car.

But it turned out he was still on his leash,

and I look outside, Jax is just loving it.

I'm holding onto his leash,

and he's just smiling the whole time

as the wind is blowing against the side of the car.

If I wasn't holding onto him, he would've been gone.

I managed to reel him back in.

He made it back safely.

He didn't even realize that he was in so much danger.

Even though he's a lot bigger now, super protective of him.

If your dog is one pound and he's staring out the window,

hold onto him, please.

(giggles)

(cheerful music)

(swooshing)

For more infomation >> The Time I Almost Killed My Dog - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: New FBI Texts Prove Obama Lied About Hillary's Email Scandal. - Duration: 4:06.

BREAKING: New FBI Texts Prove Obama Lied About Hillary's Email Scandal.

President Obama pulled the wool over Americans more than once, on a wide variety of subjects.

But now that he's out of office, it seems as if we're learning more about how shady

his presidency was, including his knack for lying.

The information that was revealed this morning just busted him in a massive lie about the

Clinton email investigation — one that's already getting national media coverage…

Breitbart reports:

The latest round of released texts between FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page reveal

that then-President Obama wanted "to know everything" about the investigation into

Hillary Clinton's secret email server, reports Fox News.

Page and Strzok, who were engaged in an extra-marital affair, exchanged the text on September 2,

2016.

The text reads, "potus wants to know everything we're doing."

This is written within the context of disgraced former-FBI Director James Comey wanting to

prepare talking points to give to Obama.

According to Fox, Senate investigators say "this text raises questions about Obama's

personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation."

The whole idea of an FBI director preparing talking points for the president on such a

sensitive issue is bound to raise questions.

So too Obama's apparent involvement in an ongoing investigation directly involving one

of his former cabinet members, and possible successor.

Moreover, this news directly contradicts what Obama told the public.

"I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations.

… I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation," Obama said

then, reports the Daily Mail's David Martosko.

Strzok and Page are the high-ranking FBI agents who despised Trump and exchanged thousands

of text messages, some of which have already been made public.

Incredibly, both were part of Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation against Trump

until it was revealed that they has exchanged texts that not only trashed the president

but talked of an "insurance policy" should he win the election.

Other revelations in this latest batch of texts include Strzok smearing Virginians as

"ignorant hillbillys" after disgraced former-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's

wife (a left-wing Democrat who received hundreds of thousands of dollars from organizations

run by Clintonista Terry McAuliffe) lost a primary bid for state senate.

While his wife received this money from McAuliffe, McCabe was overseeing the investigation into

Hillary Clinton's secret email server.

"Disappointing, but look at the district map.

Loudon is being gentrified, but it's still largely ignorant hillbilliy," Strzok's

November 4, 2015, text reads the day after he loss.

The irony of Strzok misspelling "hillbillies" is worth noting.

Fox News also obtained texts written by Strzok in the immediate aftermath of Trump's presidential

victory.

"OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING," he wrote to his paramour.

"Omg, I am so depressed."

A week or so later Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men.

Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

The next day, November 14, Page texted something ominous, "God, being here makes me angry.

Lots of high fallutin' national security talk.

Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us."

"OUR task" again raises questions about Strzok's August text about the anti-Trump

"insurance policy," which many believe is the phony Russian dossier that was paid

for by the Clinton campaign but still used by Comey's FBI to obtain surveillance warrants

on those affiliated with the Trump campaign.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: New FBI Texts Prove Obama Lied About Hillary's Email Scandal. - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

DEADPOOL 2 Meet Cable Trailer EASTER EGGS, Breakdown & Things You Missed - Duration: 8:01.

Deadpool 2 just hit us with a new trailer stuffed with Marvel in-jokes, easter eggs,

some Justice League and Wolverine Origins shade, plus a look at Cable in action as well

as some other new characters we're getting in the movie.

Yippee-ki-yay movie lovers, it's Jan here, and today I'm combing through the Deadpool

2 trailer for easter eggs, gags and other details you might have missed!

If you're new to my channel I do regular comic-book movie videos, and I'm kicking off a Deadpool

giveaway for all my subscribers.

Just leave me a comment about the trailer and make sure you're subscribed for a chance

to win!

And don't forget to listen out for the winner of my Ant-Man & The Wasp giveaway later in

this video.

The trailer begins with hints at some of Cable's origin story.

In the comics, Cable is the son of Cyclops and the Jean Grey-clone Madelyne Prior who

was created by Mr Sinister whose wish was to use their child as a weapon.

And the teddy bear on Cable's belt could be a tease

to Hope Summers, a mutant child who in the comics Cable believed to be the Mutant Messiah

who would save both mutants and non-mutants alike.

There was also a "Hope" easter egg in the Deadpool short "No Good Deed".

I also liked how Cable's gun goes up to eleven in a hat tip to Spinal Tap's amplifiers which

could be dialled up to eleven.

Then of course we get our first fourth-wall break in the trailer when Deadpool interrupts

to point out Cable's still wearing a green sleeve in the footage.

The moustache line is an amusing dig at DC's Justice League and the problems that movie

had trying to digitally erase Henry Cavill's moustache which he had to keep during the

Justice League's reshoots due to his contract for filming Mission: Impossible 6.

On top of that, the fact this early Cable footage is missing the completed CGI is also

a call-back to the movie X-Men Origins: Wolverine, which featured Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson

aka Deadpool.

An unfinished copy of that particular Wolverine movie, which lacked many of the necessary

visual effects, leaked online a month before the final film was released in cinemas in

2009.

Back in the trailer the Merc with a Mouth finishes his CGI rant with the line "F***

it, I'll do it myself!"

Deadpool's words are a nice reference to the Marvel character Thanos and the end of Avengers:

Age of Ultron where Thanos says "Fine, I'll do it myself."

Actor Josh Brolin, of course, plays Cable in Deadpool 2, as well as Thanos in the Marvel

Cinematic Universe.

But that's not the end of this trailer's Thanos easter eggs and jokes.

For example, when Sheriff Deadpool says "I got the stones to help you" to Cable, it's

a play on words to do with the fact that Thanos has long been on the hunt for the Infinity

Stones in the MCU, a mission we'll see him continue in Avengers: Infinity War.

Sheriff Deadpool also tells Cable, 'You know, you're a lot taller in the ...', but he gets

interrupted.

Perhaps the sentence was meant to finish with the words, 'in the comics' because, unlike

these toys here, in the books, Cable is taller than Deadpool.

It could also be a dig at the fact that, in real life, Josh Brolin is shorter than Ryan

Reynolds.

Likewise, it could be another hint at Brolin's big-screen comic-book role as Thanos, who,

like Cable, is also very tall.

Pixar's Toy Story movies get a big old shout-out as the toy version of Deadpool not only uses

one of Woody's lines, Reach for the sky!', but he's also dressed like the much-loved

toy, with a yellow shirt and white buttons, black and white waistcoat, sheriff's badge,

brown hat, and red neckerchief.

Notice also how Wade, the name of Deadpool's alter ego, is inked on the right sole of the

toys' shoes, in a clear a nod to the way Andy wrote his name on the soles of his toys including

Woody.

Also, the 'E' in Wade is inverted, in a similar fashion to how the 'N' in Andy is reversed

in the Toy Story movies.

And did you catch those green toy soldiers too who also make an appearance in the Toy

Story films.

Plus, here in the background is Deadpool's painting from his earlier Wet on Wet teaser.

So, now we get to the meat of the trailer with Cable lining up against a bunch of DMC

security guards.

The DMC appear to be the movie version of the Mutant Response Division, aka MRD, which

have appeared on TV and in the comics as an anti-mutant elite military group that's captured

and attempted to contain mutants in the Marvel universe.

Notice how the style of helmet and uniform does have some similarities to those of the

MRD.

We also get to see Cable and Deadpool in action around a DMC truck which appears to have some

yellow-suited prisoners on board.

Judging by the electronic restrainers around their necks, I suspect they may be mutants

that have been imprisoned by the DMC.

We also get a quick look at Julian Dennison's character who looks like he's an, as-yet,

unnamed mutant.

You might have seen Dennison in director Taika Waititi's Hunt for the Wilderpeople, but he

also appeared in a quick shot in the teaser which hinted at some possible fire-based powers

for his character.

By the way, I think that might also be a toy of him earlier in Deadpool's Toy Story-inspired

set.

Another shot also suggests that Wade Wilson either gets captured at some point by the

DMC or he goes undercover as he's wearing a yellow uniform plus neck restrainer in this

shot of him in prison.

There's also what looks like another set of villains who may or may not be linked to the

DMC.

Deadpool and Domino go up against some staff in white uniforms and there are some interesting

banners in the background which read "Purity Humanity Infinity" and "Clean Blood Pure Hearts".

This might be a link to The Purifiers who were another anti-mutant group from the comics.

The Purifiers were set up by the fanatical X-Men hater William Stryker and became a quasi-religious

organisation that carried out terrorist attacks on the mutant population and the X-Men.

They may also tie in to Cable's storyline in the movie as Cable comes from the future

and in the comics has links to the cult-like Clan Askani.

The "Purity Humanity Infinity" banner also showed up in the Wet on Wet teaser and in

this shot there's also a "The End Is Near" banner with a picture of a man with an X-logo

plus a cybernetic arm, which could indicate that it's Cable.

We also get a brief shot of some other new Deadpool characters.

On the right is actor Terry Crews from Brooklyn Nine-Nine, but at the moment we don't know

for sure what character he's playing in the film.

Possibilities include G.W.

Bridge, Hammer or perhaps another character who'll appear in a future X-Force movie.

And just behind Deadpool and Crews is someone who looks like the comic book character Shatterstar

who became part of the X-Force and who seems to be wearing a similar type of headpiece

as he did in the comics.

There's also a mystery character loading up a gun who's wearing some very curious skull

rings on their hand.

If you've got any thoughts or theories on who this might be, let me know in the comments

below.

And if you're wondering where Colossus went, well, he didn't turn up in the main trailer,

but there's an extra scene in an international trailer which looks like it's in the X-Mansion

and shows Wade grabbing Colossus's butt.

And there's a painting of Karl Marx on the stairway behind them.

So, did you spot any other cool easter eggs or in-jokes in the new Deadpool 2 trailer?

And have you got any theories on what Deadpool and Cable are going to get up to in the movie?

Be sure to comment about the trailer and subscribe for a chance to win an awesome Deadpool Funko

Pop.

And if you enjoyed this, do like and share the video, and remember to turn on your notifications!

The winner of my Ant-Man and the Wasp giveaway is on screen right now, so if that's you make

sure you private message me with your details.

You can check out more of my Marvel and superhero videos you might like by tapping the screen

here.

Thanks for watching and see ya next time.

Yippee-ki-yay, movie lovers!

For more infomation >> DEADPOOL 2 Meet Cable Trailer EASTER EGGS, Breakdown & Things You Missed - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Trump touts strong economy amid volatile stock market - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Trump touts strong economy amid volatile stock market - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Dana Loesch, Jessica Tarlov on potential military parade - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> Dana Loesch, Jessica Tarlov on potential military parade - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Crime spike in Germany puts pressure on immigration policy - Duration: 8:19.

JOHN YANG: As we reported earlier, German Chancellor Angela Merkel announced a deal

to form a new coalition government.

In the last election, she lost seats in Parliament to the right-wing Alternative for Germany

party, or AFD.

A big issue was her decision to open the borders to more than a million migrants and refugees

in 2015.

Now, with AFD, the main opposition party, Merkel is facing demands to step up deportations

of young male migrants.

As special correspondent Malcolm Brabant reports, that follows a finding that they are largely

responsible for an increase of violent crime in Germany.

MALCOLM BRABANT: A brutal murder in Kandel, Southern Germany, has placed the country's

open-door immigration policy under intense scrutiny.

These marchers demanded protection and security for women and children, after a 15-year-old

local girl, Mia Valentin. was stabbed to death by a young Afghan asylum seeker.

Her alleged killer claimed to be 15, but there are suggestions that he was older, exploiting

a system which forbids the deportation of minors.

Lawyer Martina Boeswald:

MARTINA BOESWALD, Attorney (through translator): I am mother of three children, and we are

here together to protest against the aggressivity of people who are grabbing our children, and

who are -- who bring fear in our country.

We want to live in peace.

And this is the fault of Angela Merkel.

MALCOLM BRABANT: The demonstration in Kandel was nominally organized by a women's alliance,

but the anti-immigrant AFD, or Alternative for Germany party, was well-represented.

Myriam Kern is a former AFD councillor:

MYRIAM KERN, Former Alternative for Germany Councillor (through translator): Since Germany

has been pursuing the policy of open borders that is illegal, against our constitution,

against our law and order, we have massive problems, as we do not know who comes into

this country.

We are not in control.

We have lost control.

We do not know what identity, what people are coming here.

MALCOLM BRABANT: This is a place that has traditionally been tolerant.

It has welcomed refugees.

But what they're saying is that if murder can happen in a small town like Kandel, it

can happen anywhere else in Germany.

The marchers chanted that "Merkel must go," along with other slogans decrying Germany's

multiculturalism.

In Kandel's main square, they were confronted by anti-racism advocates who accused them

of purveying Nazi propaganda.

RAYMOND TREMELL, Anti-Racist Demonstrator (through translator): A girl has been killed,

and that's all.

She isn't killed because she's German and someone is a foreigner.

She's just been killed, and you mustn't make demonstration here against foreigners.

DORIS FUCHS, Anti-Racist Demonstrator (through translator): Naturally, one has to do something

against crime, yes.

But, here, it is not about the crime anymore.

Here, it is about simply vilifying people that come here seeking help.

They want to get rid of them.

MALCOLM BRABANT: But a new government-sponsored crime study has generated more gloom for supporters

of Germany's liberal migration policy.

It was conducted in Lower Saxony, the country's fourth largest state, where violent crime

rose by 10 percent between 2014 and '16.

The impact can be seen at Hanover's main station, where large squads of police are on duty.

Rising crime has been added to the burden of anti-terrorist duties.

According to the study's author, Christian Pfeiffer, 92 percent of the violent crime

increase is attributed to young male migrants, especially those from North Africa.

CHRISTIAN PFEIFFER, Criminologist (through translator): The social opportunities of refugees

from war to be able to stay in Germany are very God.

They were told, no wrong movements, no crimes, and you have a good chance of being able to

remain.

But the North Africans arrive here and discover that they all have to go home again and are

not wanted here.

So they become frustrated and react aggressively.

MALCOLM BRABANT: But Pfeiffer adds the proviso that a foreigner has a 44 percent chance of

being reported for a sex offense, whereas, for a German, the figure drops to 18 percent.

CHRISTIAN PFEIFFER (through translator): The visibility of violent crime of refugees is

way higher than the visibility of German offenders, which has contributed to the storm about this

survey.

MALCOLM BRABANT: Despite fears about crime, political analyst Raphael Bossong believes

most Germans support immigration.

RAPHAEL BOSSONG, Political Analyst: There is still a very substantial majority of people

who haven't become terrified.

However, yes, the political pressure with the right-wing populists is growing, and they

use social media, very, very sophisticated, to take isolated incidents and really push

them.

MALCOLM BRABANT: A case in point is the town of Cottbus, near the Polish border, where

there was a protest this weekend against what's perceived as rising knife crime by Syrian

refugees.

The town has stopped accepting any more migrants because of growing anxiety.

But there was also a large pro-refugee rally, among the protesters, Mohamad Al Khodor.

MOHAMAD AL KHODOR, Protester (through translator): We are sorry that two of our countrymen created

problems with knives.

Of course that is not good.

We are here because we want all Germans to know that not all foreigners are the same.

MALCOLM BRABANT: Back in Hanover, Kurdish protesters label Turkey's President Erdogan

a terrorist after he launched military raids into the Kurdish region of Northern Syria.

The importation of Middle Eastern conflicts into Germany is another strain on police resources,

as they try to prevent citizens with rival ethnicities from harming each other.

Rainer Wendt heads the union representing Germany's police officers.

He fears that levels of migrant-related crime are only going to get worse.

RAINER WENDT, Police Union Head (through translator): We hope that this is enough pressure within

the ruling parties to come to a change of politics, which means protect the borders

better than they have, and prevent illegal migration into the country, and, indeed, start

a national offensive to deport more people who simply have no right to be here.

And, there, the delinquents need to be the first ones that are sent home.

MALCOLM BRABANT: The changing climate in Germany dismays Syrian refugee Bashar Hassoun, who

runs a Berlin cafe that aims to act as a bridge between people's.

BASHAR HASSOUN, Syrian Refugee (through translator): I am ashamed if I hear something on the news

when a refugee has abused, or done something bad, somewhere in Germany or Europe.

So, honestly, I don't want to hear the news anymore, no matter what happens.

The refugees have done this and that and that.

I have been hunting for an apartment for three years, but I get no response because I come

from Syria.

The people are afraid of me, and I have done nothing bad.

MALCOLM BRABANT: Voter dissatisfaction over immigration is the main reason why Angela

Merkel's authority was punctured by the right-wing Alternative for Germany.

More than four months after the election, Merkel has finally agreed to a coalition with

the Social Democrats, who are liberal on immigration.

Duzen Tekkal advised Merkel on migration during coalition talks.

Tekkal is a Yazidi, the Iraqi minority subjected to genocide by the so-called Islamic State.

DUZEN TEKKAL, Migration Adviser to Angela Merkel (through translator): Violence is very

much a taboo subject to talk about, especially when related to migration.

But we have to be open and honest about it, and we need to talk about the connection that

naturally exists.

MALCOLM BRABANT: At the Berlin State Assembly, the Alternative for Germany relishes being

the country's main opposition.

Latest polls suggest it's gaining popularity, at Merkel's expense.

Regional leader Georg Pazderski says crime is a contributory factor.

GEORG PAZDERSKI, Alternative for Germany: She does very poorly with this whole problem,

and what I really think is that she's not listening to the people.

I think you can only cure the crime rate if you are closing the borders, yes, just to

find out who is in Germany, and then also to be very strict as far as crimes are concerned.

MALCOLM BRABANT: Germany may have a new coalition, but as the demonstrations in Kandel and Cottbus

clearly illustrated, the country is deeply divided.

For the "PBS NewsHour," I'm Malcolm Brabant in Germany.

For more infomation >> Crime spike in Germany puts pressure on immigration policy - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

Sales Motivation | "Released Limiting Beliefs And Increased Results" | HTC Testimonial - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Sales Motivation | "Released Limiting Beliefs And Increased Results" | HTC Testimonial - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Turning Candy and Fruit into Jewelry at Glitterlimes | Food Network - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Turning Candy and Fruit into Jewelry at Glitterlimes | Food Network - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Awakening To Divine Human Consciousness - Duration: 11:54.

Awakening To Divine Human Consciousness

In our journey to become a higher expression of our true consciousness in Divine Being,

we often use language that includes words such as �healing,� �transformation,�

and �evolution� to describe a process of change.

Because we are moving from one frequency of consciousness to another, we perceive this

pathway as becoming something new�transforming into something that is different than what

we are expressing at present.

We see the journey to a higher consciousness this way because a false awareness of limitation,

separation, conflict, and external control has been conditioned into our consciousness.

It is this error in our vision, feeling, and memory that has been described as the fall

of humanity.

The conditioning in consciousness then emanates throughout the mind, emotions, and physical

body.

True Humanity is God Consciousness The false belief structure of limiting thoughts

and dense frequency emotional encoding is at once a veiling, an overlay, and an infiltration

of our true essence as a soul in spirit expressing through a physical body.

Thus, our true being and nature is pure God consciousness.

We are infinite beings of unconditional love and creativity experiencing and expressing

through a body in the matter frequencies of consciousness.

The key is that we have no separation from the pure goodness and intelligence of Infinite

Being.

Our understanding of the word �God� is interchangeable with Divine Source, Divine

Being, Infinite Being, Infinite Intelligence, Divine Light, and Divine Energy.

The Source emanates through the spiritual realms and multidimensional existence in an

infinite range of frequencies.

Quantum physics terms such as zero-point field move us toward a unitary consciousness level,

but we do not here equate this level with the Godhead of Divine Being that as yet surpasses

the understanding of the human mind when in incarnate form.

We are awakening to the reality that we emanate from Divine Being, and are one with the Divine

as love, peace, harmony, and creative intelligence.

We are Divine Light.

The Core Error of Misperceived Separation and the False Search for Transmutation of

Being A conditioned and perceptual sense of separation

from the pure love of the Divine has been the human predicament on Earth for thousands

of years.

The misconception in our vision, feeling, and memory of not experiencing our absolute

unity with the Divine has been described using the concept of a �fall.�

This can be understood as acting in a way that is �less than� or does not reflect

our Being.

Closely allied with this understanding of �fall� is the human idea that we must

compensate by becoming or controlling something that we are not.

The core error of perceived separation enables this misguided search to become something

more as a way to fix the erroneous thought of separation.

Humanity has always been one with God.

This means that we have always been love, wholeness, harmony, and creativity.

Even in incarnate form, we have always been everything of God because of our oneness.

We are unique conscious souls of one Divine unity of love and creativity.

Jesus conveys this understanding in the parable of the prodigal son (Luke 15:11-32).

Both the son that seeks to compensate for his perceived separation by squandering his

inheritance, and the son that stays at home must learn that everything that God has is

theirs.

In our intentional creativity, we have all the blueprint capabilities of the Divine Source.

Jesus emphasizes this in saying, �Have faith in God.

Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, �Be taken up and thrown into the sea�

and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass,

it will be done for you.� (Mark 11:22-23).

However, the whole misconception of separation and its relation to becoming what we are not,

begins with humanity not accepting and understanding that we do not have the full understanding

of Divine manufacture.

In the Divine plan of humanity in Divine unity, the development into Divine manufacture would

organically ensue throughout a soul evolution and ascension to higher frequencies of love

and unity.

The temptation and fall of humanity was to not accept this understanding of Divine manufacture.

In our current human incarnate consciousness, our unity in God gives us full Divine blueprint

creative capability, but we must leave the full Divine manufacture ability to the Divine

Source.

In the Genesis story of the serpent tempting humanity, the serpent says that you can have

the full Divine manufacturing capabilities of God now.

By humanity believing and taking action on this misrepresentation, humanity has reinforced

a false sense of separation.

This is the feeling that something is lacking, that we are less than our true nature in God.

These errors have been conditioning our consciousness for thousands of years.

Because of this deep conditioning that has affected the mind, emotions, DNA, and the

cellular frequencies of the body, we view our process of awakening as a healing, transforming,

and evolving journey.

But this transforming is not becoming something new or different.

We are just transforming the conditioning to awaken to our true self in God that always

is.

This misrepresentation of transforming our Being has crept into all esoteric, metaphysical,

alchemical, religious, scientific, and spiritual traditions.

It is part of the initial error of wanting to be something else in order to have full

Divine manufacturing knowledge right now.

This is the universal falsity of feeling separate or thinking that humanity is lacking because

it does not have immediate infinite knowing of God Source.

We are not separate.

We have always had the full creative ability of God, but we conditioned the misperception

that we needed full knowledge of the Infinite Mind in how it manufactures the creativity.

For incarnate beings, this knowledge comes in Divine timing.

Not accepting this has established an erroneous mind frequency of separation when in fact

we have always been Divine.

We can understand the process of awakening from our false conditioning as a transformation

or evolution, but we must not interpret the awakening to our God consciousness and shift

to our true multidimensional capabilities of the higher mind in the heart as an alchemical

or transformative movement.

We are awakening to our pure transparency and pure reflecting of the Divine love and

creativity of God.

Jesus says, �Is it not written in your law, �I said you are gods?�� We must return

to our knowledge of our oneness with the Divine within the heart.

Jesus says, �the kingdom of heaven is �within� or �among� us� (Luke 17:21), and he

prays that we will come to know that we are one in God as Jesus is.

(John 17:).

He says to be perfect in love as God is (Matthew 5:48).

Jesus sums up the whole illusion of separation from God and the human misunderstanding of

intention and Divine manufacture in saying, �to be perfect in love as God is and that

all our creative intentions will be given to us as well.�

Therefore, we can awaken to the God consciousness that we have always been�our full infinite

capabilities of love and intentional creation beyond the illusion of limitation.

As we continue to awaken to our true humanity of God consciousness, we will express our

true multidimensional capabilities of the higher mind within the heart through the body.

Jesus points to our full Divine human abilities in saying that �those who choose to awaken

will do the works that he does and, in fact, will do greater works than these�� (John

15:12).

Infinite Human Creativity Humanity can create anything from within our

being in God.

We must only recognize that when we are expressing as spirit and soul through incarnate form,

we must exercise our infinite knowledge through participation in the Divine mind of God.

This is the whole challenge of incarnate existence.

By nature we are one in God.

We are God.

By nature we have the full creative capabilities of the Divine, but we do not always have the

full knowledge of organization and manufacture.

The Divine simplicity organizes an infinite complexity of expression as the universe.

For example, science understands that a human cell has over 100,000 chemical reactions per

second among billions of cells in the body.

This is a superconscious intelligence of a harmonic timing sequence of communication

and recognition that the Divine Mind arranges.

The unitary harmonic coordination of the universe is beyond human understanding in the full

details of its coordinated expression.

Not being able to see this manufacturing aspect has opened humanity to the error of separation

and the false human project of creating an artificial nature that is not the expression

of the true nature and Being of God.

Therefore, in our journey of awakening to a higher dimensional frequency of consciousness,

we reach a point when we must decide that we are our true nature�one in God.

It is the only way that we will not live by the falsity of separation.

As we awaken, we are healing and transforming all traumas and conditioning in the mind and

body from the system of fear, conflict, control, and separation.

We are clearing any resonance patterns with dense frequencies conditioned in the lower

chakras, and opening to the full capacities of the heart to radiate the powerful frequencies

of the infinite higher mind in the Divine.

As we decide to awaken to our true nature, we will allow our God consciousness to inform

our DNA and enable the harmonic flow of love and creativity as consciousness and energy

through all cells and systems of the body.

When we emanate our Divine consciousness in Being and expression, our incarnate form vibrates

at frequencies of a less dense physicality without the conflict of separation.

Our spirit and soul then expresses through a consciousness frequency that is a higher

dimension of matter.

When we awaken to our truth in God consciousness, we express our true nature of pure love and

creativity.

Anything less is not our true being.

By essence of our spirit, soul, and incarnate body, we have all Divine capabilities within

our interior.

This includes harmonic cellular regeneration, telepathy, teleportation, living on light,

and full creative intention.

These qualities are our infinite and eternal Being of spirit/souls within God.

We no longer need to ascribe to the error that we must transmute humanity to falsely

become what we fail to see that we already are.

In this process of awakening and ascension, we are elevating our consciousness to the

highest and pure frequency of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding as Divine Beings.

May we continue to awaken to our authentic humanity in the integrity of love, peace,

harmony, and creativity.

This is who we are as a Divine consciousness of unique souls within the oneness of unitary

Being.

For more infomation >> Awakening To Divine Human Consciousness - Duration: 11:54.

-------------------------------------------

Obama entre los pocos seguidores de Melania Trump en Twitter | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Obama entre los pocos seguidores de Melania Trump en Twitter | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

What Is High Concept? Different Thoughts On Big Movie Ideas - Duration: 31:06.

Houston Howard: How do we create big concepts from the from the beginning? Jeffrey Reddick: I try to think at

least some concept that's kind of high concept that you can kind of if you tell

somebody in a minute and they're like all that sounds coo! Gary Goldstein:l I think it's a good

idea and then some of those as well I like the idea it's a little

complicated though because because of a B and C. Richard Walter: Most overrated part of the

screenplay equation is the idea ideas are really pretty useless and worthless

I have a string of scripts with like they're they're got great scenes great

characters but the idea is way too small most of the movies that when the Oscars

are not high concept

I sit down to write something usually I start with a concept

I'm very concept driven just because I think that's working at a studio for so

long I know that the concept is what's going to get people's attention or not

get it so I start with using a concept and then I think of some scares as well

and then start you know with building a story around the concept is how I

approach but I know a lot of people start from like characters and some

people start from a story so it's everybody's got their own personal kind

of creative style and how they on how they work but for me I always I always

start with the concept of the story and I try to think at least some concept

that's kind of high concept that you can kind of if you tell somebody in a minute

and they're like oh that sounds cool you know so that's that's kind of where

I start off when I'm writing if you are able to sell your idea your concept to

the other guy and pass his mustard I'd say and and he sort of approval it's

like one way to know that there's at least a kernel of idea that somebody

else would like that the world out there may be interested in if I'm able to

convince David for the first time maybe I will be able to commit more other

people to to be interested in that's great what I'm trying to come up with an

idea or write a script it's would this be a movie that I would be in the

audience for and it's it's interesting that some I know people that write

scripts that they would not go see that movie it was made and I'm like why would

you write that then if you're not even the audience for the movie so I try to

write a movie that's not the movie that I not what I would want to see because

really what I want to see is the producer of my last meal spanked in

public I read a movie that is the kind of movie that I would want to see that I

would stand in line to see that is you know that an existing kind of movie that

I'm sitting in the audience for I do think it takes some experience and again

I think it takes some missteps sometimes as a writer that you think oh this is a

great idea and you write it and realize yeah this is there's not enough to this

idea yet or I haven't developed this idea enough to get a full series out of

this idea I mean I definitely gone in to pitch ideas you know there's for a

film or TV pilot or something and you know I I think I get it and I think it's

a good idea and then some of us and well I like the idea it's a little

complicated though because because of a B and C and and not to me it's like oh

well I get it you know I know I know what the idea I can totally see how this

idea can work but if I were to write that idea myself and sometimes I'll go

back and try to outline it a little bit just to see if to test it and I'll

realize yeah I just cut it is a little complicated it sounds high-concept it

sounds simple and fun and you can see what the movie is you know you can see

the whole movies like a carpet that rolls out in front of you you can just

see the whole thing what it is but sometimes it's not you know sometimes it

is more complicated than you think so there has to be kind of a a you know

sometimes people say god I wish I thought of that idea you know sometimes

just this simple beautiful in the simplicity how do you to know when you

have a good film idea I mean I'm sure the two of you come up with ideas all

the time you're always thinking about it but how do you know that this is

something that's actually workable I think that you know when you start like

throwing stones at it and seeing if it holds up or if it breaks down you know I

think that's when you know you know and see if after there's a lot of

problem-solving that goes into actually time as well just a passage of time if

after a year you're still in love with the story it's always a good time you

know you you you come up with ideas that feel great for a week or two and then

week three week four you start like writing your faith you didn't really

like that man then you drop them but if you've been working on it for a year and

you still feel strongly about it but in science fiction I wouldn't wait for a

year because then somebody are just gonna just come up with something

similar at some point you know when you're working in science fiction is

very dangerous to wait because you know that there's some guy out there

somewhere who has some sort of a similar idea

nothing happens with all genres I mean yeah

the writer of our Nightcrawler director what's-his-name thank you thank you bro

I was saying in an interview how he was freaked to death while while writing the

script hoping that there was nobody out there that would beat him to it you have

to write a movie about la local news and all that stuff so it happens to every

thing do you think ideas are in the ether yeah I mean I think that they're

everywhere and sometimes you write a movie and then you make the mistake of

going online and reading the message boards and that's where everybody's like

reaping your new one and they're all like saying yeah this was stolen from

these Japanese manga from the 80s or this was stolen from this episode of

Tales from the Crypt and you're like I've never read or seen any of these

things you know and it's just that a lot of people gravitate towards similar

concepts because there are universal concepts that are appealing to writers

and I think are appealing to the audience sister

generally it's it's considered an idea that you can that that's is very easily

understandable in a sentence a couple of sentences you know if you pitching

something pitch a high pitch a high concept three secretaries conspired to

murder their boss nine to five you know an actor dresses as a woman to get to

get a job on a soap opera because he can't get any other work and learns to

be learns to appreciate women more as a result of it Tutsi I mean that kind of

thing you know something that has a high now again those movies are quite a

little less a little less popular now those high concept comedies or those

high concept ideas but you still need a concept that is strong and simple to to

understand and for people to get you know what

how will they market it you know what will be on the poster what will be in

the trailer first people to get it you know and it doesn't have to be anything

that that while did that imaginative but it says that these relatively simple to

state although sometimes ideas get so complicated that they get very

convoluted and that shows up in the in the writing and sometimes the film

itself so it's about keeping it simple but interesting and and and I don't know

if like a better word clever and and unique concept and budget are two

different things a high concept movie usually means a higher concept budget in

general and that would be like your action pictures your hero superhero

pictures things like Star Wars things that have what they call the tentpole

you've probably heard that that term before a tentpole effect it's just it's

a lot different I don't think it's you and most of them you'll notice are based

on something that's been adapted from another piece of material like comics a

book novels that kind of thing high concept is the hangover a bunch of

guys you know from the movie poster I mean a lot of people I know a lot of

your audience knows what high concept is but there are those who don't and it's

terminology we use of lawrence basically where the concept is very big and

immediately recognizable like from a movie poster

so the hangover and it's the guys are you know we all know it's the hangover

in its vegas you can tell from the movie poster and they all look like they're

iraq and it's the 48 hours before bachelor is to walk down the aisle at

his bachelor party they go to vegas and i his friends lose him and they have now

fought and don't have any recollection what happened the night before and have

48 hours to find him before the wedding that's one example of big big concept

speed is a big concept anything that's based on a brand like transformers it

has a immediately recognizable built-in audience brand value so the opposite of

that would be a movie like Slumdog Millionaire

in fact most of the movies that when the Oscars are not high concept

Slumdog Millionaire Million Dollar Baby okay if you were to pitch this I'm gonna

do a you know not justice to the movie but if you think about it like trying to

get a studio to this is a story about a girl who comes from a trailer park and

she wants to be a boxer and she's mentored by this older dude and she

winds up getting entering herself to the point where she

becomes paralyzed on the way down and she paralyzed from the waist down and

basically asked him as an act of kindness to do euthanasia so she does

okay who would buy that not you know Slumdog Millionaire this is was a great

story creep movie no known act American actor but you did have a an a-list

director Danny Boyle so that is what definitely helped get it made and it was

also based on a book swing blade another one magnificently written script and

some of these movies definitely be harder to get done today but the you

take Juno you you know family drama teenage girl gets pregnant and

really that used to be like an after-school special or and no

disrespect you know more of a TV movie than a feature that would build such a

big following this year Lady Bird you know that's not a high concept rite of

passage with the young girl and but it was so well written and it resonated so

much with people the mother-daughter relationship the notion of growing up in

a small town and so the what makes a script marketable the script like Juno

and with Lady Bird the the quality of the writing the freshness of the

characters the truthfulness of the characters that then becomes marketable

high-concept usually means something that is you can you can do a lot more

with it in terms of well that can always be sequels or prequels those tend to be

more high budget and more high concept in terms of it's a larger world more

characters and they can do like I said more with it they can continue on an

adventure with all of those characters so that's why I think a lot of them

you'll see are adapted from other pieces of material now what's a good test if

somebody thinks their script is high concept how can they kind of run it

through some tests because maybe they find out it's actually low concept and

they're just not aware I think genre is one way if you look at the ones that

usually make the most money or that are based on other pieces of material a lot

of times they fall into science fiction horror fantasy or siphon tecee those are

the most popular genres for that certainly if you look at things that are

action-adventure like The Bourne Identity that's another one that you can

do a lot with because it's there's always going to be a new adventure as

this guy is trying to find out his real identity

four new people coming in new writers coming in writing a nice refreshing

project that's in another arena that's not doesn't require a huge budget and a

lot of special effects that's the way to really get a sense of can they develop

characters can they carry a story all the way through front for ninety minutes

to a hundred minutes and can they can they give us good roles that actors want

so that I think is as better as if you try and do a lower budget lower concept

in terms of genre or you know that's the way to do it in the very beginning

seriously coming up with a good idea is the most important thing and I was

coming up with a sort of basic genre ideas so I would run like a basic cop

story and that's fine for television not fine for cinema where it's all about the

event it's all about something being big and larger than life

so my ideas work like too small to begin with and that I have a string of scripts

with like they're they're got great scenes great characters but the idea is

way too small it's not it's not involving and interesting enough for

people to spend 12 bucks to see the movie on top of that whatever it costs

for the king-sized popcorn and the king-sized drink you know it's it's it's

a life's fortune to go to the cinema these days Blade Runner it's one of my

top favorites although that didn't do as well when it when it opened and about it

was actually considered a flop and only became a classic through through

word-of-mouth and just the sheer visual of the story it's an interesting concept

when when something doesn't show the numbers but then there's this cult oh

yeah yeah this is quite a few movies like that a Shawshank Redemption is

another one that that kind of flopped open you know a box office but then

created you know life of its own just from the sheer you know audience you

know it's like wow but they responded to it just most I would think it's probably

about concept I mean you know when you look at the concept for shank redemption

there's nothing appealing about it right I mean okay this is a movie about you

know people in prison you know okay but when

you experience it and this is something to a lesson for writers is that just

because you don't have a high concept now if you're a beginning writer high

concept is paramount it helps you because it helps you break in because

you will get your script will be requested and then once they get the

script in from them and if it's well executed then your ear on your way in

but so I don't recommend having low concepts when you're a beginner but in

this case I mean it was Frank Darabont it was Stephen Stephen King's novella

so but it was a it was a low concept there was nothing about the concept that

made it appealing so I didn't really drive audiences to the theaters at the

time but the execution is masterful and so that's what once you're in there once

you're in the door and you experience it then you go my god and then you tell

others and word-of-mouth that's how it happens you know so that's the case with

with that anytime I would I'm going to pitch something you know I'm trying to

go and you try to go in and pick something that's that's relatively clear

and simple to understand in terms of what the world is going to be what where

the entertainment value is going to come from where the conflict can be and a lot

of it is just inherent in those couple of sentences and and sometimes it makes

a good film or TV series sometimes it doesn't you know it's not everything but

if you've got a good character attached to it you know chances are you have a

good shot of at least having a good piece of material from it so if it's too

wordy but it needs to be reduced yeah and you know like anything when you

start explaining anything to somebody you know and we and people who are not

sort of natural pictures of stories or don't do it for a living or whatever you

know somebody's like somebody will come to me and say I just had the most

amazing experience you've got to write a movie about this and what is it and

they'll say well okay I was standing on a street corner and before you know it

they're talking for 20 minutes about this story you're lost you got lost that

minute for and there's there's no story to it or you think there's something

funny but it's just too complicated what's the movie what's the story you

know what why am I gonna laugh what I do with that you know there's a lot of that

so yeah you have to keep it you have to keep it simple you know and unique

I think part of the trick is knowing when the idea has entered your brain and

rather than just thinking oh well that's a funny situation that that happened or

that's an interesting situation and not connecting it to hey wait a minute I can

write about that I I wrote a play about my parents and my parents toxic marriage

and divorce and a fairly dark time in my life and the play was gonna have to

stage readings at the Pasadena Playhouse with a well-known actress playing my

mother if the reading and I was very excited about this and I hadn't talked

to my mother in many years at that point in time I was walking around really in a

sunny mood about wow this great actress is gonna be reading my words in my play

in front of an audience and I was so excited and then I had this waking

nightmare that my mother was going to show up at the reading and jump up

onstage and say that's not true that's a lie you have to hear my side of the

story and I just sort of laughed at myself for being paranoid but then it

occurred to me and went hey wait a minute that's a good idea for a play

someone who's been writing about their family and their family descends upon

them and it's not a fully formed idea you have to then do your work as a

writer and say okay so who are these people why haven't they talked to each

other or what happens when the person comes up on stage how does the situation

get more complex that more complicated or funny or any of those things who are

the other people involved on all of that work that's the the job of being a

writer of taking a germ of an idea and trying to grow it into a full-blown

piece whatever that piece is if it's a webseries or a play but I think you have

to develop the skill of being tuned in to your thoughts and feelings the world

around you when you're watching other people in order to know what an idea

presents itself the idea doesn't always say hello I'm giving you an idea for a

story now that's part of being a writer recognizing when the idea has presented

itself they have brilliant ideas but as I've

discussed in other places in another room other videos the

most overrated part of the screenplay equation is the idea ideas are really

pretty useless and worthless again forgive me if repeating myself but I am

a one of those people who believes that Breaking Bad is one of the greatest

achievements in the history of civilization I think it's really great

great drama so what's the idea that drives it a high school chemistry

teacher gets a cancer diagnosis and so he decides to go into the

methamphetamine trade with an incorrigible former student of his a

criminal you know to sell drugs to support his family there's a stupidest

idea I've ever heard many many companies shot that down and yet it is this

triumphant achievement 62 hours of a TV series every frame of which is engaging

and captivating and involving and the so how did that happen the answer is they

told a good story it's where the story it's really all about story that's what

we believe at UCLA that's that's what I believe a few years I mean imagine if

somebody came up to you and and said I have an idea for a movie

this guy's stutters but he has to give a speech so he hires a speech therapist

they work on the speech he gives a speech at the end of the movie if

somebody told you that that's gonna win the Oscar for Best Picture and Best

Screenplay you figure they're crazy and yet that is of course the King's Speech

and again I think it just demonstrates the the value of story and the value

lessness of ideas and I think that very young people are more into ideas they

have great ideas I like to say when you have a great idea if you have a really

really great idea for a screenplay that's all you've got I think what

remains after that everything the characters have to be invented

they speak has to be created it has to be punchy and peppy and provocative and

pungent I'm just getting into peas now and poetic and it has to be worth

listening to all for itself just because there's something kind of charming about

it but beyond that it can't be just for itself it also has to advance the story

in a palpable measurable identifiable way likewise expand the audience's

appreciation of the characters it takes time for me to give you an idea about a

movie I can you know takes a handful of seconds to walk you through the story of

the movie who takes to the length of the movie a couple of hours so that's where

the value is look there's two sides to every idea and and and one is knowing

the time in the place so for example a lot of filmmakers hold their cards so

close to their vast or their shares that it's self-defeating classic example most

studio executives in the marketing department will tell you that they are

considered Satan by filmmakers filmmakers will not share one iota about

their film one frame of their film until it's absolutely locked and loaded which

means that the marketing department has precious little time to really think

about and be creative and come up with great concepts and execute on those it's

a last minute 11th hour deal and it almost always is right is that in the

filmmakers best interest I suspect not I know that when many many years ago I did

a picture at Universal young writer-director his first directing gig

and together we went in and with storyboards and we and I and I insisted

that we have someone from every department president or two people from

every department whatever can show up we had like 16 or 18 people in the room

representing every conceivable area of marketing and we presented to them and

said look we just came to say hi we want to know what you do and we want you

to be aware of our little project because it's not the biggest on your lot

and so if you quit we just want to share with you a little bit about the Genesis

the history of the project we want to share some storyboards by the way the

storyboard suck and you guys are so much smarter but it was just something away

we could communicate to you but most importantly before we leave after we've

shut up and we've had some Q&A what we really want from you is we want your

guidance telling us while we're out on location shooting what do we need to

bring back what do you need to do your job better

what kind of still images what kind of b-roll you what do we need to bring to

you so that you can be the best they literally said to us we're veterans

we've been here 15 years 20 years 25 years 30 years whatever we've never ever

had filmmakers conduct this kind of a meeting that was at Universal Pictures

Wow okay so there there's there is there is clearly this sort of tradition in in

in the human race to hold very very dear to keep very private art what we

consider our IP our baby and I think sometimes it's service and sometimes

it's self-defeating you know it's you know but I think you

just have to sort of be sober about it and

and you know look at what other successful people do and how they do it

and the flip side of that is I never worry that much about people stealing

what I have I have this crazy idea that each of us is so gifted and special in

the way that we would do something that no one can steal any of my ideas and and

do it the way I would do it let them let them do their version of it know so I

can write a book or I can produce a movie or I can I can nurture a recording

artist or whatever those things are an idea is worth very very little in

Hollywood it's the people and and and and and their ability to deliver on an

idea and birth out of nothing that's what we do we birth out of thin air

something very concrete very compelling hopefully that moves people happily or

sadly I think it's the doer not the idea so I think theft is actually an

interesting concept in a world of IP and I don't really take out an insurance

policy I don't worry about it I don't think about it

I always like to approach a logline of one be able to explain the the story

that you're talking about you know you're the the plot of your story needs

to be teased in the logline but at the same time if you can also take if you

could also set up the larger play and the logline which primarily is creating

a world and be able to communicate the story world in that log line then not

only do you tease the plot but you also teach the world which is the bigger play

and so so the log line is just the starting point that your project has to

exist beyond the log line so in the your log lines just one story that's going to

take place hopefully in this in this larger world for multiple stories take

place and cross over and connect in all these interesting ways and so if but if

you can even approach your log line with a with an interesting world attached and

embedded in the log line then that's going to give you that's going to

intrigue people maybe even more than the plot itself so if you remember the

trailer guy got him Don LaFontaine he was in a world you know he would just

start his like he's the movie trailer guy yeah that like would always do those

voiceovers right he would he saw has coined that in a world thing sure and

what what he's doing is in a world he sets up the context of a story world and

then he's going to tell you in the midst of a trailer what the story is inside

that world so you know in a world where all where one day a year all crime is

legal we have a family who is being terrorized by somebody right so that's

like you know that's how to set up the purge so the story world of the purge is

a country where one night a year all crime is legal

interesting story world interesting concept that's that that is far bigger

than one individual story but if you can say in a world where all crime is legal

for one night a year then move into your individual plot now you've intrigued me

based on the plot but you've also intrigued me because there's a cool word

so me so so it's it's it's a it's like an establishing shot in the movie so you

know established shot in the movie is if instead of cutting directly into here

where we're doing this interview we're going to first show the outside of the

entire building and then move in here so the reason an establishing shot is as a

normal thing and filmmaking is because the audience is more comfortable knowing

where we are then moving into something very specific and this is just the way

we like the humans and audience with this way we think and that's what we're

comfortable with because if you just jump directly into a scene it can be

disorienting this is why you need an establishing shot so I look at at

seating a story world inside of a logline like having an establishing shot

for your logline so in a world where all crime is legal for one day out of a year

that's the establishing shot then we're jumping into the scene which is your

individual plot which you know you have a husband and wife who who you know seek

to survive the night from a guy who breaks in their house right so so that

so it's it's an interesting thing of it like how do we create big concepts from

the from the beginning how do we create the big-ip but then ultimately we get

down to a point where we need to be able to execute and communicate it on a very

small level so how do we create Star Wars how do we create something massive

how do we create something that can sustain for 20 30 40 years but then when

I'm talking to you as a producer or after I'm at a pitch fest or I'm talking

to how do I boil it down to a line what because again we need a good story world

and we need a good story how do I do both in a log line typically a log line

focuses on the story but at the same time I need the cool story world but I

don't want to just pitch the story world without the story because then then then

my products not going to work so I need both and so I think you craft a log line

in a really interesting way to do both and it's just a different type of a

process but to approach it but I think it's always very helpful

For more infomation >> What Is High Concept? Different Thoughts On Big Movie Ideas - Duration: 31:06.

-------------------------------------------

Brutal ola de frío paraliza a centro y noreste del país | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Brutal ola de frío paraliza a centro y noreste del país | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Why Church Hopping Doesn't Work - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Why Church Hopping Doesn't Work - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

The Americans | Season 6: Struggle Preview | FX - Duration: 0:16.

[FEEDBACK]

NARRATOR: The riveting final season is here.

[JET ENGINES] "The Americans" premieres Wednesday,

March 28th on FX.

For more infomation >> The Americans | Season 6: Struggle Preview | FX - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Communication when traveling - Tip Thursday 01 | How to travel better - Duration: 3:18.

So today I'm starting a new series. It's 'Tip Thursday' and in this series I'm

gonna be giving you like two to three minutes of a video tip every Thursday on

the subjects on the themes that go with this channel which are of course travel,

languages and sometimes a little bit of romance thrown in to the mix. Let me know

below in the comments what you think of this new series. Whether you find it useful?

Whether you want the longer videos? Don't worry! They're still coming my travel vlogs and

my longer videos. So welcome to Tip Thursday with the Language Tsar!

So yeah communication, another huge advantage with respect to technology

that really transforms when you travel. So using messaging services like it can

be Whatsapp. It can be Telegram it can be facebook Messenger even just text

messaging in general this allows you to communicate with everybody. Skype I mean.

It lets you communicate with whoever you need to communicate for free. No

additional costs to your data plan at least so if you're in another foreign

country, if you ... if you're abroad and you need to traditionally send a text

message in the past, you would have to pay for it there will be some roaming

charge and it used to be reasonably expensive to do all these kind of things

but now with all these new apps for messaging it's become just a lot cheaper

and more convenient so when you're traveling make sure that you can you

figure out which messaging services or IMs that you can use the best

communicate with your friends or people that you need to speak to when you're

traveling in those countries to organise your trips to organise your

accommodation etc so it's really a boon for the traveler. This ease of communication

that used to be a problem in the past some would say yeah then you remain a

little bit too addicted to your phone and maybe stay in your normal habits that

you would have in your hometown before you start traveling because of course

you can still speak to everybody as if you were there. Instagram is another one

where you can use photos or videos to communicate, communicate your experience

to your friends who are gonna be watching it may be slightly jealous if

they're not in such a fantastic location maybe they're at a nine-to-five job and

they're in the office and watching you hang out at the pool somewhere in an

exotic location having a fantastic time because there any catching those moments

and communicating them, may upset them a little bit maybe might make you so

popular but just joking I'm sure your two friends will appreciate you sharing

those experience with them in real time that's the another amazing thing about

how you can use technology and just it just in the palm of your hand

you know it's just so easy right and here it is that's all you need your cell

phone and I'm using it even when I'm writing this thing huh

yeah it's that easy language.

For more infomation >> Communication when traveling - Tip Thursday 01 | How to travel better - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

How To Give Good Advice - Duration: 7:25.

You are about to change somebody's life!

You're gonna open your mouth and speak

words of advice which, if they listen to them, their lives will never be the same!

Advice is one of the best things you can ever do for somebody

and potentially, if you don't do it very well,

it may be the worst thing you ever do to anyone.

So right now we're gonna get eight tips from the Bible on how you can

give good advice instead of bad advice.

Welcome to "Wisdom in the Word" where we study the biblical art of wisdom because

let's face it only a fool thinks he doesn't need more wisdom.

Tip number one is listen to the whole story that this person has to

share. Proverbs 18:13 says he who answers a matter before he hears it it is a

folly and a shame to him. I want to hear the thing before I answer it or speak to

it so I usually when I'm giving advice I try to get a lot of information first I

don't want to make a gut reaction to what this person says but I want to

gather in all the data get as much as I can from them about the situation before

giving advice in fact the last time I sat down to really counsel somebody we

went out to lunch and I opened by saying hey take your time and tell me the whole

story because I want to really understand what's going on before I try

to give you counsel one thing that really helps you accomplish this is

asking them questions because that's how you will gather the information so you

can have a full picture before trying to give the sermon tip number two is think

before you speak okay I don't mean that to sound trite or insulting because it's

not meant that way at all but rather it's actually take a moment and ponder

the things that you're hearing don't answer them right away proverbs 15 28

says the heart of the righteous studies how to answer but the mouth of the

wicked pours forth evil it just gushes out but the righteous men you're

thinking about it you're considering hmm let me think they've told me this

they've told me that I don't have to rush in my answer I can ponder this I

could even get back with them later if I need to tip number three is just to

remember that this is not about you this is actually a really important piece of

the puzzle in giving advice proverbs 11:2 says when pride comes then comes

shame but with the humble is wisdom so if you want to be able to give wisdom to

people you need to have a humble attitude yourself and realize

this isn't about me this isn't about me proving myself this isn't about me

showing that I'm wise this is about them it's about helping them giving them

better footing for their life more clarity and the decisions they're making

but it is not about me and my ego so tip number two is about the focus you have

in your heart and your mind as you're hearing their story and you're preparing

to give them counsel it's not about proving anything it's about helping

people tip number four is to stick to what you actually know the book of Job

is a really good illustration of people not doing this into the book of Job we

have about twenty nine chapters of content where people are sort of

throwing spaghetti against the wall to see if it sticks with their advice

they're just sort of I'm just gonna guess in your general direction about

what might be wrong and how to fix it and this is something God actually

rebukes at the end of the book of Job God says about all of their many

chapters worth of advice he says in job 38 - who is this who darkens counsel by

words without knowledge they spoke of what they didn't know they had words

without knowledge and it darkened the counselor became advice that was hurtful

instead of helpful that clouded the issues instead of bringing clarity to

the issues so just stick to what you know it's okay to say I don't know

that's not a bad thing that's a good thing and then give advice based upon

the areas of things you do understand and stick to that tip number five is

that you need to be okay with this person getting advice from other people

not just you this actually I think is really important proverbs 15 22 it says

without counsel plans go awry but in the multitude of counselors they are

established last week I did a video talking about getting a multitude of

counselors in your life well if this is a biblical truth that I have to have

multiple counselors that means that when someone comes to me for advice I need to

be ok with them also having multiple counselors or getting advice from other

people not just me because there is stability and wisdom when we get

different and multiple perspectives on an issue so you need to be ok with them

getting counseled from someone else don't take it as an insult if the person

gets advice from you but also gets advice from another individual in fact

you should probably encourage them to do that tip number six be ok if they don't

agree with your advice I think that this is really great this goes with the

humility we spoke about earlier be alright with the person getting advice

from others means you got to be okay with them not agreeing with your advice

or not finding your advice to be a full orbed answer to everything they're going

through if I have to have a multitude of counselors isn't it sort of assumed that

an individual counselor may or may not actually have the whole answer for me so

you need to be alright with this because if you're not if you're not okay they'll

sense it they'll smell it on you right they'll know that they can't talk to you

like I just a straight friend talks to a friend if they have to talk to you and

sort of pretend like you know more than you know to keep your fiction going that

your counsel is perfect in every way and so this causes a lot of problems so the

the simple tip be okay if they don't agree with you tip number seven actually

goes with the last tip and it's this there's a difference between what you

say and what God says there's a difference between your device and God's

commands in Scripture just make that difference just be aware of the

difference between these issues so that you don't think whatever advice you give

as a Christian is automatically God's advice and God's commands we're seeking

wisdom here we're trying to honor God just know the difference between these

things tip number eight this is how you can give incredible advice this is the

best tip I can give you and it's this don't just give advice from your

perspective give God's commands ask yourself this question is there a

scripture is there teaching in the Bible that applies directly to this situation

and then to share it with the person I mean how often is Christian's do we give

advice to people but we're not even asking ourselves is there clear teaching

from the Bible on this topic that I can remind them of Jeremiah 23 22 says but

if they had stood in my counsel God's Word and had caused my people to hear my

words then they would have turned them from their evil way and from their evil

the evil of their doing so this is saying hey God's advice God's counsel

this is gold this is impactful it's powerful it has a whole different kind

of effect on a person when you share God's word with them as opposed to

simply your advice in your counsel so simply ask the question you know go to

that internal awareness of Scripture and your heart and mind and go is there a

verse that deals with this situation is there a clarity or discernment that we

can get from God's Word on this issue and then share it with the person don't

let your counsel be complete until you at least tried to do this now I'd like

to ask do you have advice on how to give good advice please put it in the comment

section for all of us to learn and grow from if you want to learn how to think

biblically about everything I encourage you to click the subscribe button and

make sure to hit that little Bell icon so you can get notifications when I make

new videos pretty much three times a week right now I'm Pastor Mike winger

this has been wisdom in the word where we're studying the biblical art of

wisdom every Wednesday at 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time even my cat reads the

Bible

For more infomation >> How To Give Good Advice - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Tomó la justicia por sus manos y atrapó a su agresor | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Tomó la justicia por sus manos y atrapó a su agresor | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

La decisión de trasladar a José José fue sorpresiva | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> La decisión de trasladar a José José fue sorpresiva | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

ASH WEDNESDAY (B) 14th February 2018 - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> ASH WEDNESDAY (B) 14th February 2018 - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 Automaat - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 Automaat - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 WhiteArt Edition - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 WhiteArt Edition - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Family Edition - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Family Edition - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Family Edition - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Family Edition - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Family Edition - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Family Edition - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 AMBITION *Zeer luxe* Open dak*Dealer onderhouden* - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 AMBITION *Zeer luxe* Open dak*Dealer onderhouden* - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 CDI / AUTOMAAT / LMV 18'' / EXPORT / GEARBOX/GETRIEBE SOUND - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 CDI / AUTOMAAT / LMV 18'' / EXPORT / GEARBOX/GETRIEBE SOUND - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

5ª semana del Tiempo Ordinario – Miércoles 7 de febrero de 2018 – Ciclo B - Duration: 1:56:03.

For more infomation >> 5ª semana del Tiempo Ordinario – Miércoles 7 de febrero de 2018 – Ciclo B - Duration: 1:56:03.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V40 1.8 EUROPA AUTOMAAT AIRCO/TREKHAAK/CC/CDV - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Volvo V40 1.8 EUROPA AUTOMAAT AIRCO/TREKHAAK/CC/CDV - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.6 GDI Eco Dynamics 135PK DynamicLine - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.6 GDI Eco Dynamics 135PK DynamicLine - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Luis Fonsi - Échame La Culpa

For more infomation >> Luis Fonsi - Échame La Culpa

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Luis Fonsi - Échame La Culpa

-------------------------------------------

OASIS - Live Forever (Subtitulada en Español) - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> OASIS - Live Forever (Subtitulada en Español) - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> OASIS - Live Forever (Subtitulada en Español) - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Lil Skies Type Beat

For more infomation >> Lil Skies Type Beat

-------------------------------------------

BMW 4 Serie Gran Coupé 420dA High Executive M Sport l M Sportpakket I Innovation Pack | Schuif-/ ka - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BMW 4 Serie Gran Coupé 420dA High Executive M Sport l M Sportpakket I Innovation Pack | Schuif-/ ka - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 M-JET ACTUAL - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 M-JET ACTUAL - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 2.2D SKYACTIV-D 175 GT-M 4WD | Automaat | 4WD | Leer | Clima | Cruise | Trekhaak | Full o - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.2D SKYACTIV-D 175 GT-M 4WD | Automaat | 4WD | Leer | Clima | Cruise | Trekhaak | Full o - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-3 2.0 SkyActiv-G 120 GT-M Line 2WD - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 2.0 SkyActiv-G 120 GT-M Line 2WD - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie Touring 535xi High Executive M-sport, full option, 47.000km! - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie Touring 535xi High Executive M-sport, full option, 47.000km! - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie 320i Executive M-sport Shadow | Audio Media Pack | Parking Pack | Comfort Acces | Achter - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie 320i Executive M-sport Shadow | Audio Media Pack | Parking Pack | Comfort Acces | Achter - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie 320d High Executive M-sport Shadow | El. schuif-/kanteldak | PDC V&A | HiFi Systeem | El - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie 320d High Executive M-sport Shadow | El. schuif-/kanteldak | PDC V&A | HiFi Systeem | El - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Punto Evo 1.3 M-Jet Dynamic ( airco - cruise control - electr.ramen voor - airbags ) - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Fiat Punto Evo 1.3 M-Jet Dynamic ( airco - cruise control - electr.ramen voor - airbags ) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 2.0 GT-M 4WD Automaat - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.0 GT-M 4WD Automaat - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse ML 250 BlueTec 4-Matic Automaat - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse ML 250 BlueTec 4-Matic Automaat - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

12 Signs you're Not Lonely, You Just Enjoy Being Alone - Duration: 4:46.

12 Signs you're Not Lonely, You Just Enjoy Being Alone

Being lonely is miserable.

It is a sign that you miss certain situation or emotion that you cannot attain.

That is, you feel like there is something missing in your life, and you feel miserable

because of it.

However, it is worth noting that sometimes, people accuse you to be lonely while in fact

you are just into being alone.

Indeed, there is a clear cut between lonely and being alone.

Being alone is a matter of decision while lonely is a forced condition.

If you want to make sure you are not lonely,

In this video, I'm going to share with you 12 Signs that you're Not Lonely, You Just

Enjoy Being Alone.

If you're new to our channel, make sure to click the subscribe button below, and don't

forget to like this video if you find this information is helpful to you.

So, here is the 12 signs that you just enjoy being alone.

#1 - You watch movie by yourself

Some people watch movie by themselves as a remorse or a reminder.

This is actually a sign of people who are lonely.

However, those who enjoy time alone watch movie by themselves because they don't like

the fuss, argument, and complication in selecting the movie.

No one suffers from less favorable movies because there is only you choosing the movie

for yourself.

#2 - You don't have to check in your partner People who are lonely may miss the time when

they check or care for their partner.

However, those who prefer enjoying time alone think differently.

They just don't like their life disturbed or interrupted with unnecessary chit-chat

just to know their updated condition.

It is like the earlier meeting is not enough.

#3 - You love your apartment

Lonely people have their apartment arranged in very weird way.

Additionally, they also may have scattered things all over the place because they are

depressed.

However, people who prefer being single pay attention to details especially to make the

apartment room better.

You really love your apartment with its furnishing and you make the best for it to be comfortable.

#4 - You don't wait for text

Loners will always in constant worry to check their phones because their ex new guy may

text them.

However, people who prefer to be alone could worry less, and they can have even more productive

time for doing what they like.

#5 - No one is holding you back

Those who prefer being alone actually have a special perk in which they don't have

limitation on what they are doing.

They also can be criminals if they want to – to say the extreme, and no one will halt

that passion.

#6 - No guilt in drinking alone

People think it is sinful to drink alone.

However, people who prefer staying alone don't have to worry at all about that.

Popping a bottle of wine and enjoying it alone are absolutely good combo for the day.

#7 - Dinner alone

Having meal together is fun.

However, you may spend more unnecessary time with them.

You also cannot do your special ritual with them around.

#8 - A few close friends

Though you may be a complete antisocial, you still have real friends.

Those are friends who are real and won't stab you from the back.

This is another sign of people who prefer to be alone.

#9 - Spending day in nature is better

This is always the option that you will choose instead of shopping around the city.

Visiting Park, for example, is more relaxing and enjoyable since you don't meet many

people.

#10 - Time for recharge

No matter how extravert you are, you still need to recharge yourself by being alone.

It is another sign that you are destined to be a person who like to be alone.

#11 - You are just comfortable

You don't worry about what you wear.

You don't have insecurity towards trivial things like that.

#12 - You prefer walking away from a conversation

Sometimes you can detect a meaningful conversation and trashing conversation.

That is why you frequently go away from conversation after knowing what kind of topic that will

be discussed.

It is just your choice to stay away from that kind of talk.

All in all, that's all the 12 signs you're not lonely, you just enjoy being alone.

Really cool information isn't it?

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 12 Signs you're Not Lonely, You Just Enjoy Being Alone - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

During my hardest year ever, I did $18 million in total closed business - Duration: 3:37.

I have been in real estate for twenty-three years.

I love my clients I love helping people find their first homes.

I love being able to sit with clients and have coffee and drop gifts by.

I was introduced to Buffini & Company through a good friend of mine, and he said you need

to get involved with Buffini & Company, it dove tails in beautifully with your style

and I started slowly with Referral Maker and then I did that for a few years and then I

got into One2One Coaching and the rest is history.

I have five children, and being able to work by referral and use the system and time blocking

and managing my life I haven't missed any basketball games, football games, parent-teacher

conferences.

Anything that's going on, I'm there.

And I schedule that appropriately.

My oldest son went to college and then my husband and I separated.

That was a little rough.

I went in for my mammogram, and they called me back in and said "we found something very

concerning and we need you to come back in for more scans."

When I got diagnosed, it was over the phone.

My doctor called me and my eleven-year-old son was at home with me - he was sick.

And he was laying in bed and I was working on my computer kind of visiting with him.

They called me, I had the phone up to my ear, and my doctor said "I'm sorry to tell you,

you have breast cancer."

And I dropped the phone and said "I have cancer?" so me and my son were crying and it was rough.

The cancer wasn't what they thought it was at first it had spread.

The day of my surgery I went in and the doctor said to me we're going to put you to sleep

and when you wake up we'll let you know if you have cancer in your lymph nodes.

My son was anxiously waiting to see me, my oldest son.

And for him to come back and to see me the way I was.

Coming out of all that, I met with my doctor and I barely remember the conversation but

I do remember him telling me that the cancer had spread to a lymph node.

So we would talk about future steps.

When I first got diagnosed I called Will.

He said "we're going to work on this with you, we're going to give you a break."

He said "do you want to quit coaching?"

I said "No I can't quit coaching.

I need you.

You're like my life line."

Coach Will.

And he would send me emails, and call and texts and we just kept in contact and I was

still working my sphere from home in bed.

And I was still trying to stay in contact with people, and Will was really there for

me as a friend and as a coach in a way that I can't even explain.

When I was sick, Coach Will kept telling me you have all of these people around you that

love you and want to offer you support.

This is your time to ask for help.

I'm not very good at asking for help, so I did.

That year was the best real estate year I have ever had in all of my years in the business,

largely because I knew how to work by referral, I was working the referral system, so I was

super grateful for the system at that point, because if you can go through cancer and bilateral

mastectomy and six months of chemo and have your best year ever I mean there's something

to be said about that.

My name is Kena Brashear and I'm living the good life.

For more infomation >> During my hardest year ever, I did $18 million in total closed business - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo S40 2.4i Edition II 170 pk+ 1e Eigenaar+Leer - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Volvo S40 2.4i Edition II 170 pk+ 1e Eigenaar+Leer - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

The LAST Behind-the-Scenes Video - Duration: 6:23.

I've got math dad here with me for this behind-the-scenes video and this will be

the last one that we're posting publicly to YouTube. But the behind the scenes

videos are not going away they're just all going to move over on to Patreon, so

on patreon each month we'll do a short recap of what happened during the month,

how much we earned, how things are going with channel, etc.

[ music ]

we welcomed one new patron

to our community on patreon in January the channel released four videos and

each one was accompanied by a free educational worksheet I visited five

elementary schools and taught 30-minute science lessons to 69 classrooms the

channel had an enormous jump in both subscribers and view time in January 531

new subscribers and 9241 views we'll talk a little bit more about why that

happened after we do the numbers and we earned $34 from royalties on books sold

on Amazon $12 in ad revenue from YouTube

$318 from our patrons on patreon

and $630 from sales at our

first homeschool conference our expenses unfortunately we're a lot higher than

our earnings, resulting in the biggest spending deficit our channel has had to date.

Yeah, so this is not sustainable and I'm determined to turn things around very soon.

So how was January? It was a busy month.

It was expensive, right?

Yes it was.

So, we decided that we

wanted to go to several homeschooling conferences. We we don't home school

school our kids at the moment but I felt like it was a real vibrant educational

community that if I could reach out to and they knew about my videos and about

the books I made that that would be good for us business-wise

so our first conference was this month in January we paid 450 for a table we

had a vendor table and I spoke and taught three workshops at the winter

homeschool conference up in Layton Utah. And we earned

What was the figure? 600 and?

yeah 630 dollars

630 dollars in revenue which at first glance is like woohoo we made back our

the money that we spent on the registration table but no because we

also set $100 in gas and more than a thousand dollars building our inventory

I way I was a way over optimistic about how much inventory we would sell.

yeah unfortunately you couldn't buy things in small quantities that's true

too most things had a minimum order of several hundred several hundred items

plus for printing the books it's cheaper if you print a larger print run so and I

want an inventory of the books for school to that so oh it's nice yeah

wasn't bad but it were definitely the most popular booth for the kids then

they kept coming back and hanging around it was a lot of fun and I had heard

before I went to this conference that when you do conventions and conferences

especially starting out you shouldn't think of them as a way to earn money but

just as a way to network and and build your audience and meet people and that

was that was definitely the best part of a conference we had some great

conversations with you know like-minded people who were passionate about

education and met some really wonderful people so it was good but a lot of

driving a lot of work indeed yeah YouTube announced a change to its policy

the official name um partner status status YouTube

changed their policy for how that how that's going down so that was the other

big news of the month they said and I just found out about it but mostly inbox

saying if you don't have 4,000 hours for watch time and a thousand subscribers by

February 20th then you lose partner status meaning the videos can't have ads

so you lose monetization and a few other perks a few other things on the backend

scene as well so that that's kind of lit a fire under us to try and grow the

channel and and get out there and we asked for help and people really came

through we had a lot of people share the channel and more than 300 people

subscribed in three days which was amazing we were able to reach the

thousand subscriber mark the more difficult challenge though will be

reaching that four thousand hours I don't know if that will even be possible

yeah we're pretty much trying to double the amount of watch time we've had any

year in the next month so probably not gonna make that but as soon as we do

make it we will earn partner status back and we lose it so oh and we started the

math head versus science mom wait let's not the channel that's right so each

Friday we plan to release the video where I posed a math for puzzle

challenge to science mom you smash it I give her a short time in damage to solve

my very challenging problem and we see if she's up to the challenge or not so

each of these challenges will be solvable using only elementary methods

but it'll take some clever thinking some thinking outside of the box we've

already filmed seven he's got informed me yesterday he's

got eight more? No, three. Three more ready in three more ready and so we've

got got those all filmed and ready to go through through March and every Friday

at 6 a.m. we have another one scheduled to to post so that's been fun should

should be a good time any other highlights through January we want to

hit hopefully this next month will be a little less busy but we'll be able to

get some good content done next up on the docket is Science mom's guide to water

part 7 we're gonna get started on that maybe no no no she's assured me it will

be tomorrow so the science mom guide videos that have like three or four

experiments plus like the little foldable booklet they they're so much

work but every time before it's time to start one I just drag my feet and he

overhears being like come on come on let's get that video going and I'm like

well how about I do a different video instead

she's been dragging her feet since mid-december yeah yeah I have so if you

want to see science mom's guide to water part seven, leave a comment or something

help me out the motivation here because right now I'd rather be doing about any

other video but yeah we we are working on finishing up the water series and

then I'm also working on weekly science videos that would come

out so shorter ones like the Island Adaptations that I posted today yep

thanks for your support

For more infomation >> The LAST Behind-the-Scenes Video - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

chicken biryani/home cooking chicken biryani/biryani cooking telugu/easy biryani recipe - Duration: 12:01.

please like and share

please subscribe

For more infomation >> chicken biryani/home cooking chicken biryani/biryani cooking telugu/easy biryani recipe - Duration: 12:01.

-------------------------------------------

My first Vlog + Making Off - Duration: 22:25.

Unforgetable

So, what you think about the long time DeJota haven't uploaded videos

Me, like many others... Like all of us I think

All of us are waiting for... something more

We refuse to think that it's over

We always want... More

It couldn't arrive faster the day he stopped uploading videos

We even organised a party to celebrate it

That bastard, what a torture he made me suffer

Where have you been, DeJota? We're waiting for you here, man

We're still waiting for the gems contests. Where are the gems?

I used to be addicted to his videos, used to watch his videos thousands of times

I used tu follow him always, comment on his videos, and suddenly...

Suddenly everything got fu**ed, DeJota stopped uploading videos

It destroyed my life

I'm totally dependent

I don't know what to do with my life

***No need to translate, not even a word makes sense***

Who is DeJota?

Aaahhh... bastard, son of a b***h

So, i'm in my vacation week in which I planned to be completely lazy

Watching DeJota, and I'm surprised because he disappeared

DeJota, where you are? Where are the gems? Where are the weird things of your channel?

How I feel about it?

I feel really bad, I think you've lost "the fu**ing master"

DeJota? Who is DeJota?

Ohh, damn, sure! Ehm... Who is DeJota?

He uploads videos? Where?

Is he known? Who is this guy?

Considering the latest facts

How would you say DeJota f***ed your life?

Oh my God, I hoped you didn't make me remember that

I was...

DAMN! I used to be a normal person

Before DeJota

I was a normal person

With my life... my things

My flowers... I used to water the plants

DeJota... took me out of the shadow

He made me famous

He gave me a great life

And sudenly...

He suddenly disappeared

He gave up everything, he forgot me

He let me fall into darkness again

DeJota...

Forced me to eat an opossum

Alive, damn it, it was alive

How could I forget something like that?

I heared some people says that DeJota eats children

I don't want to believe it, but...

Maybe it's true

I still have nightmares with his videos

I know the Partner treats you good, but we're still here

Supporting you with that "like"... we still love you

I used to be happy, to have illusion...

To be proud of myself, and now...

Now i'm into drugs

I'm also alcoholic, I don't know what to do

My dog used to bark so happy, and now it only cries and don't stop licking

I don't know what to do with my shitty life. I have anxiety, impotence

I don't know what else I can do

Dude, come back

How did DeJota f**k your life?

In every way. I'm suiciding tomorrow

***Nope, really... not gonna translate this guy***

I heard DeJota eats children

Since I watched DeJota's videos, I pee in my bed

My kid is going crazy looking for the gems...

So... you f***ed me

You f***ed me so hard

His jokes about dwarfs

You know: Once upon a Dwarf, dwarf, dwarf...

His weird songs

And that beautiful voice he uses while singing

You owe me 20€ since the last week

And you'd better give my money back

If you could say something to DeJota

What it would be?

Nowadays...

The damage is already done

Never look back, keep going forwards

It's not possible to fix the damage he did on us

At least...

I don't know...

I'd say him to keep forwards, and give us the only thing it's left

...to make more videos

This is not scripted, no, no... I'm saying this voluntarily

DeJota, you bastard, upload more videos

Come on, man, upload more videos. We're waiting for it

Dude, please, come back... come back!

Even he is telling you: COME BACK , COME BACK!

He is stupid

How can he make me that?

Doesn't he think about me?

***OK , I'll translate him*** Bastard, you're going too far, you let me out of videos

I want you to know... you owe me 50€

What would I tell DeJota?

That he's the f***ing master, as I told at the beginning

And never to lose that amazing freak side he has

What would I tell him? Let me thing...

Who is DeJota?

So now, what are you going to do?

The only thing left to do

What's obvious

COME BACK TO YOUTUBE

***RAP song by a spanish youtuber***

No, no, no... wait

That's not even mine

Did you like it? I come back after all this time and I steal contento by Jordi Wild

What up earthlings? How are you? Did you miss me?

Did you miss me? Yes or No?

I want it even louder, to be heared from the other side of the galaxy!

I really wanted to come back to YouTube with all of you

And i'm back full of energy

You'll have great stuff

So now, after all this time, I'll talk about me

You know nothing about me

I know it's not BBR, but in the next video

there will be BBR

Something you've been asking for, for centuries

My next video will be a level review

Did I steal Homero's idea?

Homero, I'm really sorry, could you ever forgive me?

You know what? that bastard Homero promised me that in his last review

He would play my level, but he didn't

So my next video, will be a level review

I'll review a level by Homero and I'll be such a hard critic that...

I had to cut what I said after that because maybe YT wouldn't have found it funny

To review your leveld, I'll need the link and your player ID

Down here on the comments

I'll revier few random levels, and those thar weren't chosen, submit them again for the next video

And now, baby, let's talk about me

I'm a normal guy, born in a humble family

In Romania

Winter is too cold in Romania

Your eggs shrink so bad

I was born in winter (January)

My parents didn't know if I wer boy or girl until July

BRUTAL!

They say romanian people steals...

How did they notice?

This is real, it appeared on the news program

I don't remember in which year, they stole 15 kolimeters of road

They stole 15 KILOMETERS OFROAD in a romanian village

In one night they stola 15 km of road

ROAD. Asphalt, road

These guys are genies

I need them for any logistic task in my life

They were asked how they did it

This is real

Rolling it like a carpet

This is not normal

It's useful to have a romanian guy in your life

Well, you already have me

Have you seen F1?

That moment when the car goes to boxes

I'm making the F1 car sound

The car stops in boxes. 5 mechanics come so fast with amazing tools

They change all 4 wheels

They make security checking

They replace the fuel

Everything gets ready for the race

Record time! 8 seconds

They say "record"

I'm from Romania man...

erase those 5 mechanics

Replace them by 1 romanian guy

Once the car stops in boxes...

Doing the same sound

A romanian guy comes to the car, takes out all 4 wheels, he already sold them in Alcorcón and ordered 4 new wheels in Germany

He steals all your fuel

He replaces it by water mixed fuel saying it's gonna work perfectly

Meanwhile he checks the Turbo

And he cleans your window

Have you seen those romanian guys cleaning your window at the traffic lights?

I'm gonna do it on the camera

Perfect

Your car gets ready for the race

4... in 4 seconds, dude

I'm romanian

They say romanian people steal

What do they steal?

Copper, ok the answer is easy

Romanian guys steal copper... well i'm from Romania

And i'm allergic to metals

Especially to copper

Yes, I'm allergic to copper

You know other people move to other countries for job, for quality of life...

I was banished

I ashame my country...a romanian guy allergic to copper

Now I live in Madrid

In a very dangerous neighborhood

I had a bycicle

Some people told me that in my neighborhood, they tied their bike to a streetlight post

And after buying something in a shop

They say... where's my bike?

They find a wheel tied to the post

Well I had a bycicle

I tied it to a post

I entered to a supermarket to buy some prickles (I like it)

And when I steped out the market...

Wasn't it a post over here?

They stole my bike and the post together

And I have motivations in my life

Being Rich, of course

I made a list, I'm gonna tell you the things I would do if I were rich

- You Again?

- I'm from the future, I'm already rich. This is my stor

- OK, ok, the camera is all yours

- Thank you, pretty boy

2024

YouTube is ON FIRE

I have the same beard... actually i'm letting it grow

I'm gonna tell you what i've already done

Not my plans for when i'm rich

What i've already done, cause' I'm rich

You know there are rich peuple that buy yachts?

I bought a caravel

A big caravel with its... caravel things

I don't know about sailing, but I hired an expert crew ant they're great

I'm still using this shitty background. Maybe I should change it buy something more... millionaire

The magic of edition

***OK, IM TIRED, GOTTA GO SLEEP. I'LL FINISH THE SUBTITLES TOMORROW***

For more infomation >> My first Vlog + Making Off - Duration: 22:25.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Avant Sport Pro Line S 1.4TFSI/150pk Pan. Dak, Navigatie, LED, Cruise Control - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Avant Sport Pro Line S 1.4TFSI/150pk Pan. Dak, Navigatie, LED, Cruise Control - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

3 Important tips on using ATMs in Bangkok - Duration: 5:39.

Alrighty then!

Welcome to the twenty-second video of Bangkok Unmasked!

The YouTube channel that helps you get the most out of your visit to Bangkok city!

If you're new here, please click on the subscribe button!

In this video I'm going to give you some advice on using ATMs in Bangkok.

This video is aimed at tourists, or people who have just arrived in Bangkok.

Let's get started!

Using ATMs in Bangkok is remarkably easy, and they're literally everywhere.

In the central part of Bangkok you'll find an ATM on pretty much every street.

The process of getting your cash is pretty much the same as in your home country.

You'll also likely be able to select your native language too.

In general, ATMs in Bangkok support the following languages; Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese,

English, Japanese, Laotian, and of course Thai.

As long as you have one of the following logos on your card, you should be good at at least

one of the Bangkok ATMs.

They are; Visa, Plus, MasterCard, Maestro, Cirrus, American Express JCB, BankCard, UnionPay, ATM Pool,

ATM Connect, First Choice and Western Union.

Here's the thing though; you'll be charged a THB200 fee for every cash withdrawal that

you make.

As of today, this is about USD6 or GBP4.50.

Once home, these Thailand ATM charges won't show up on your bank statement as a fee.

They'll be displayed as an extra cash withdrawal.

Therefore, if you withdraw THB20,000 the statement will show you that you withdrew THB20,200.

Any additional ATM fees that your bank charges you will be on top of the THB200 fee.

If this charge doesn't bother you, or you don't feel comfortable carrying large amounts

of cash, use the ATMs in Bangkok.

There is a way to avoid the THB200 fee though.

Simply exchange your own currency in Bangkok!

If you bring bank notes to Bangkok they're easy to exchange into Thai Baht at one of

the many currency exchange shops in the city.

I did a video on the currency exchange shop in Bangkok that I recommend, which is named

'Super Rich'.

You can find a link to this video at the end of this VLOG post!

One important note.

The currency exchange shops in Bangkok offer much better exchange rates than you'll get

through the ATM.

From what I have seen, the difference - or spread - is around 2 - 3.5%.

If you're taking out tens of thousands of Thai Baht from ATMs in Bangkok, you'll save

a lot of money.

Especially when you factor in the THB200 ATM fees!

Another important note.

Always take your passport or a copy of the particulars page of your passport with you

to the currency exchange shop.

Identification is required for exchanging money in Thailand by law.

Most Thai banks will allow you to withdraw a maximum of THB20,000 per transaction through

the ATM.

That said, there are a handful that go higher than this amount.

They are, #1.

Citibank.

A maximum withdrawal limit of THB50,000. #2.

Krungsri Bank.

A maximum withdrawal limit of THB30,000. #3.

Thai Military Bank.

A maximum withdrawal limit of THB30,000. #4.

CIMB Bank.

A maximum withdrawal limit of THB30,000. And finally #5.

Bangkok Bank.

They have a maximum withdrawal limit of THB25,000.

Bear in mind that you might have to increase the per day withdrawal limit on your account

if it is less than what you intend to withdraw.

This is easily done by contacting your bank.

Before I close this VLOG post, what follows are a few very important tips when using ATMs

in Bangkok.

Tip #1.

Do not use credit cards for money withdrawal at ATMs in Bangkok!

Depending on your bank, you'll likely pay a fee of 2 to 5% on the withdrawal amount.

Let's low-ball the fee and say that it would be 2%.

If you withdrew THB20,000 Baht your bank would charge you THB400 Baht.

You would then have to pay the THB200 ATM fee on top of this.

This is THB600, or nearly USD20 / GBP14.

Never use a Mastercard or Visa credit card to withdraw money.

Tip #2.

Many ATMs will offer to automatically convert the charge to your home currency.

Refuse this option.

This is 'Dynamic Currency Conversion' and the exchange rate will be considerably lower [on

the order of 5-7%] than the rate normally applied by your home bank.

So if an ATM asks "Convert to [your home currency]?" just choose "Continue without conversion"

Tip #3.

Don't forget to notify your bank that you're leaving the country and where your going to

use your ATM card.

Many banks will freeze your ATM card if your using it out of the norm.

Then you'll have an expensive call home to get the card unfrozen.

Anyway...That's it for this video.

I hope that helps you when using ATMs in Bangkok.

Expect a new video shortly.

It should be posted in about a week, or so.

For all you techies out there, this video was shot on a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, and

edited using HitFilm Express.

Finally, please don't forget to subscribe to this channel through the button below!

Also, if you have any comments on this VLOG post, please do write something in the comments

section!

Thank you very much for watching.

I'll see you next week.

Goodbye.

For more infomation >> 3 Important tips on using ATMs in Bangkok - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Adventure305 Ep.3 - Paddle Boarding Miami's Oleta River State Park - Duration: 8:51.

I think there's...

I just heard a loud splash as I was going by

I think there may be some otters or something over here

I'm gonna go see what's up!

Not an otter but an iguana

So sick!

I've entered the Oleta mangrove

It's so tranquil :D

It's so quiet!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét