Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 8 2018

Hulk Surprise Toys Play Don't Wake Romeo Game

Hey, dino pals this is Toy Rex here let's see what toy surprise, we have today i?

found you paw patrol cuts, now, you're coming with, me

Romeo what'd you, do where are the paw patrol pups i teleported the partial pots to my, home see you later ah

Where romeo go i need, to go get help i know. Hulk can, help, me i

Always, wanted a pet pal now i have all the Paw Patrol Pups, haha

Romeo let us go

No, wait holiday you're mine now, paw patrol pups?

Haha, wow i'm really tired i'm gonna go take a, nap now. You later papa shuttlepod

Help, help, what's wrong ryder?

Took, all the papa show pups can, you go save them, what room y'all took the paw patrol pups no problem. Huh

We'll save them for you where is romeo now romeo is taking a, nap so if you're really quiet you can

Save the paw patrol pups, no problem hulk and his friends will go save the paw patrol pups let's go guys

If the hulk superheroes can, make it to the finish line, they'll save the paw patrol pups but if they, wake romeo then

They'll be in the jail too time to go to sleep

Trying to play the don't wake romeo game hulk, is first this, is the spinner he gets the spirit to see, what color you get

Who gets green just like, hulk

Hulk, is on the green square and there's a six here that, means hulk to suppress the alarm clock six times

Six is a really, big number can, help, pass let's count together here's one two

three four five, and there's the last, one

Six, yay, haha good job huh it's moving

your, neck it's time to save the paw patrol pup one two three pin

Wolverine, also got green

Since hulk is already on this green skirt, that, means more friend get to go all the way over here

Five times that's a big number

Okay, here you, go here's one two. Three four and five

Yay, wolverine pass awesome job over ii

Know it's she-hulk steering here, we go one two three spin

well she hug got green - we got three green colors that's, awesome and

Since hulk and wolverine are both on green colors that makes shiho get to go all the way over here that is so cool and?

There's no number on the square that means she-hulk doesn't have to press the alarm clock that's awesome she did so good

Dr.. Hawks turn one two three spin

Wow, hulk dream too everybody's favorite color, is green because green, means. Hulk awesome

Since boring and she-hulk are both fine green squares families

Hulk, gets to go all the way over here that's really far and there's a horn on the square

Hulk, is to press the alarm clock four times will he pass let's find out, well hulk, wake romeo let's find out you can

Do it hulk, why, oh, no, hulk walk romero, who, won't be from my beauty sleep, oh it's you you're?

Gonna, go to, jail

no

No, hawk is in jail - can she hulk and wolverine save the pups, and hulk let's find out turn her back to sleep romeo

Now it's wolverines turn, again, one two three spin good split

Wow he, also got green anybody, keeps getting the green color

She-hulk is on this green, square that, means wolverine gets to go all the way over here

And he has to push the alarm clock four times you can, do it over here

let's count, together here's one two

Three and four yay, wolverine passed good job all right it's she-hulk's turn

She arc is super strong just like the hulk one through three spin

She-hulk up blue

Sea, helical he got to move two squares and she has to push the alarm clock six times that's a really big number

Here she goes here's one two. Three four five only one more will she pass

Oh, no she won't romeo, oh wow. Yeah, oh it's you she hulk you have to go to, jail too

Both, hulk and she-hulk isn't you can, wolverine save everyone time to go back to sleep romeo

Its wolverines turn, again. You can't do it wolverine here, we go one two. Three spin

He got green again, everybody loves green color

Wow it's almost finished he only needs one more square to see everyone and look there's a four that

Means, yes push the alarm clock four times if hole vereen doesn't wake war mail he can, win next turn

Wolverine needs to plus the alarm clock for chumps and if he doesn't wait room you then he can, win next turn

Let's count together down. Oh friends here's one

two

Three and this is the last one can you do it and for y a. Wolverine path he didn't wake romeo

awesome if

Wolverine gets red, blue green or yellow, he'll, save everyone and win the game but if it gets, white he has to go back

One step that's really bad so, we need to get every other colors of light one two three spin

Awesome wolverine got yellow. Yellow just like his suit now. You can't say that one and win the game awesome

Wow you guys saved us thanks a lot, hulk she-hulk him over him you guys are the best no problem

Oh it's glad to help pop jukebox as a big thank you paw patrol team hunts, the prize toys for you, guys

Surprise toys, that's, awesome we love surprise toys

Let's see what surprises, we got?

Wow that's awesome we got so much surprise toys, which one should, we open up first only my mouth

Well it's the power rangers keychain, that's so cool

Pink rangers that's, awesome the pink ranger is one of the five mighty, morphin power rangers when, they transform they

Also get super powerful megazords and the pink majors megazord is the powerful

Pterodactyl, the pink rangers your name is kimberly, she's super nice and super pretty let's go mighty, morphin power rangers

Next let's open, up this one wow it can x-men mystery mini there's wolverine and colossus, and here all the awesome figures

we can, get there's wolverine cyclops, storm professor, axe beasts colossus mystique sabretooth

Wolverine ice queen and here the exclusive ones so cool, i want to get cyclops

Because he is the leader of the awesome esmond here we go guys

yeah

Cool, we got storm and she's a bobblehead bottle serve as a member of the powerful x-men her special abilities to control the

weather

And even cause, blizzard, she's super powerful and she teaches as the x-men school to train the, new

Awesome super, moons let's watch, don't go for up

Next let's open, up this one wow it's a superman and batman mr.

Me i see wonder woman batman and superman and you can even get aquaman

And super powerful armored batman that's awesome i want to get armored famine cuz. You look, super, tough here, we go guys

Snippety, good time, ssss it this is so fun

Wow, we got superman that's awesome superman's wearing his?

Blue red sir man uniform there's a really long red, cape, and look, there's his logo the super s for

Superman sir man is really really strong he can, fly and even has laser eyes

He works together with evan and wonder woman when the justice league and superman is one of the strongest superheroes time for a blast-off

next let's open, up this one

wow

I see joker and harley quinn and as they glow

In the dark, joker cool, and these are the awesome figures you can, even get mr.

Bernie super shot crocodile the, which the swordsman kadena and i really

Want to get this glow-in-the-dark, joker here we go guys

Here we go?

Wow, we did it guys, we got the glooms our choker he looks so cool, did your crazily, awesome tattoos and even says

Joe cronus stomach you've got really, bad teeth with braces, and he's got green hair, joker looks really creepy

Look, it's it's arkham

In the arkham, asylum joke i always cause trouble for famine but beneth, always beats him time for a flip, oh?

Time to put this one it's the supercool transformers look, there's megatron it's the decepticon bad guys and then look

There's optimus, prime and bumblebee the supercool autobots let's open, this up guys

Here we go?

Awesome we got bumblebee that's so cool, bumblebee is a super, awesome autobot

Transformer and look here's his logo it's the autobot he's a good, guy, and look, super, happy he's all yellow

With blue, eyes, and here's his heart it's a. Yellow. Corvette let's take, over the first big, whoa

And since bumblebee is a robot transformer he can turn into a transfer a robot all we have to do is push the car

Well nobody it is turn into a robot that's so cool, let's go

Now, let's turn it back into a car, we'll just push it look, there's the car, whoa

Two, more surprise toys left any meenie miney moe we'll put up this one?

Cool it's a spider-man mister egg it's already, and look, there's captain, america iron man hulk is thor so awesome shaky-shaky

Super cool, we got spider-man, and he's a?

Bobble head battle spider-man looks so cool, he's red, and blue and he's ready to shoot his spider-man

Spider-man, has spidey sense so he can, avoid, any danger he can climb

Walls any super-smart his real name is peter parker he's a student that, was trained to be a

Superhero, hey man this girlfriend is mary jane and he lives at home with aunt may let's watch him do a spidey flip

One more surprise toy left cool it's the paw patrol that's awesome look it's just super

Your, paw patrol they've all become superheroes rich super pup, do you, want to get i want to get them off?

Here we go citizen

Suzie, shake here we go?

Wow super pups guys she looks so pretty she's got her

Pink, mask, and picked superhero uniform on and check it out, she's super stretchy

What's so cool, that's her superhero, power she could, become super plastic. Stretchy skye

awesome whoa

Well look at her, eye that's so cool, and let's see her bounce whoa, ho

That was so fun deference we got these, awesome surprise toys i hope all my

Dear friends have a happy happy and if you have one in the next toy rise, video thanks for watching dino pals you

guys, are awesome

For more awesome surprises with, me click here and give me a big high-five to subscribe enjoy the dino club

For more infomation >> HULK Surprise Toys Play Don't Wake Romeo Game - Duration: 12:19.

-------------------------------------------

Shocking Age Of Hate Story 4 Actors And Actresses | You Won't Believe - Duration: 3:04.

Shocking Age Of Hate Story 4 Actors And Actresses | You Won't Believe

For more infomation >> Shocking Age Of Hate Story 4 Actors And Actresses | You Won't Believe - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Gal*Gun 2 Has Been Refused A Rating In Germany - Duration: 2:33.

Earlier today it was revealed that the German USK rating system has refused the upcoming

Gal*Gun 2 for a rating, meaning an official German release will not be possible and placing

restrictions on the way the title is able to be sold and advertised in the country.

Censored Gaming has spoken to Western publishers PQube about the matter and has received the

following statement: "Today we have received word that Gal*Gun

2 has been refused classification in Germany.

We'll always try to get games through classification regardless of the possibility of it being

denied, as we feel that everyone should have the right and the access to play the games

they want to play.

It is our opinion that disliking the content in a piece of entertainment or art, and voicing

that dislike, is totally fine and even encouraged, but denying that work the right to exist in

a market based on personal opinions and prejudices, is something we strongly disagree with.

Unfortunately our appeal against this decision has been unsuccessful.

Given that Gal*Gun: Double Peace did receive classification in Germany, we're doubly disappointed

that we cannot bring the highly-anticipated title to our fans in Germany.

However, we will have to accept and respect the decision of the USK."

This statement confirms that not only did the title get refused, but PQube tried to

appeal this decision and was denied.

You may recall how last year's Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash had similar troubles in

Germany but Marvelous managed to get the game approved following several appeals.

Unfortunately though, for Gal*Gun 2, the game was still denied even following appealing.

This isn't the first time that Germany has refused a Japanese title in recent years for

its sexual content.

Both Criminal Girls 2 and Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni were also refused ratings, with the latter

also being brought to the West by PQube.

Furthermore, earlier this month yet another game from PQube, this being Omega Labyrinth

Z, was banned in Australia.

PQube has managed to confirm to us however that Australia has not banned Gal*Gun 2 and

has already received its rating, so Australians needn't worry.

However, this raises the question of whether Germany will refuse Omega Labyrinth Z for

a rating as well, as the Germany classification decision has not currently been revealed.

When this is known however and for all further matters relating to this and all other censorship-related

matters in gaming, you'll be able to find the details here on Censored Gaming as soon

as they are known.

Gal*Gun 2 is scheduled to be released for both PS4 and Nintendo Switch sometime this

spring.

For more infomation >> Gal*Gun 2 Has Been Refused A Rating In Germany - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Chicken Wings in San Francisco's Chinatown - Duration: 8:45.

For more infomation >> Amazing Chicken Wings in San Francisco's Chinatown - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie 318i Climate C,Cruise C,Xenon,Pdc V+A,Lmv !! - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie 318i Climate C,Cruise C,Xenon,Pdc V+A,Lmv !! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Signs of Heaven - Pictures Surprising - Medjugorje - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Signs of Heaven - Pictures Surprising - Medjugorje - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

The horrific reality of a war with North Korea - Duration: 6:28.

There's no limited warfare option when it comes to open conflict with North Korea.

We're talking months of fighting.

You're going to see large amounts of artillery, large amounts of munitions, dropped from aircraft,

from B-52s, B-1s, B-2s.

You're going to see a shelling of the terrain on the Korean Peninsula that you only see

in the movies, from World War II and the Korean War.

This is a very brutal, very deadly regime.

In the event of a military conflict on the Korean Peninsula, we have a situation where

we could potentially be talking about the second, third, and 11th largest economies

in the world, engaged in a military conflict.

The scale of fighting will be greater than anything we've seen around the world since

the Korean War, not just on the Korean Peninsula.

I think that there is a general misperception among the American public as well as among

many of my colleagues here on the Hill, as well as, I believe, with the president of

the United States, that there's some sort of limited warfare that can occur with regards

to North Korea, that would be a surgical strike or a "bloody nose" attack that would not

result in mass casualties, and that's simply not true.

Given the fact that there is a 1.2 million-man army, some 6,500 armored vehicles, tanks,

some 12,000 artillery pieces, chemical weapons, some 5,000 tons of chemical weapons, the amount

of blood and treasure that will be expended if war resumes on the Korean Peninsula will

be on a scale that we have not seen since the Korean War, since the cessation of hostilities

in 1953.

From the very beginning, North Korea would likely fire chemical weapons, potentially

thousands, if not tens of thousands, of rounds.

We're talking about 25 million people in Seoul from all around the world, not just Korean citizens.

A possible 100,000 dead within the first few days and 10,000 the day after that from just

a conventional attack.

I don't think there needs to be any other reason to be concerned about this than just

that alone.

And then the US president, President Trump, would have to decide how does he respond to

that kind of thing?

It has been waiting for the right conditions in the past 65 years.

And at some point, when it deems it has the advantageous position, or when it has no other

option, it may very well attack South Korea, seeking to unify the peninsula under the Northern

regime's control, for one single purpose.

And that is to ensure the survival of the Kim family regime.

According to our commanders in Korea, they could fire something in the neighborhood of

500,000 artillery rounds, shells, and rockets within the first hour, and continue that pace

for probably several hours.

South Korea would, of course, retaliate, using their artillery to try to suppress the North

Korean artillery fire.

And so they would be firing into Pyongyang just as North Korea would be firing into Seoul,

the capital of South Korea.

Unfortunately, I believe that North Korea would be more likely to actually use biological

weapons than nuclear weapons.

One individual or a couple of individuals could deliver a strategic-level attack on

a city, a densely populated area, and expose tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands,

or over a million people to lethal doses of biological weapons.

They are so potent that one or two people with less than a kilogram, for example, of

anthrax, and a sprayer, a backpack sprayer, could deliver over a million doses, lethal

doses, of anthrax and kill tens of thousands or even over 100,000 people in just one attack.

In fact, I think that a military strike will only reinforce the belief among North Koreans

that they need nuclear weapons to make sure that they maintain their sovereignty and their

independence of action.

In the historical literature, we talked about a concept called "use it or lose it."

As soon as we start attacking North Korea in a way where they could lose their weapons,

they will be tempted to use them.

So if we want to destroy his nuclear weapons, he may well start using them so that he can

get some utility from them, and that's an outcome we really don't want.

I think most people would say that peaceful unification of the Korean Peninsula is the

preferred way of going about this, but I think that North Korea's ambitions are fundamentally

at odds with US policy and South Korea's policy.

What I learned on the ground talking to both military and civilian leaders is that Kim

Jong Un is not someone who is simply going to disappear.

You can't buy him off.

He is there to stay, and he is determined to retaliate in an overwhelming way, with whatever

weapons he has at his disposal.

We have to understand that trying to take the humanitarian tack with them isn't going

to get us very far.

We've got to be prepared to show them strength for them to respect us.

I would argue that we still have quite a bit of runway to try to shape the way he approaches

the nuclear weapons program.

I think that sanctions have never been tougher.

There are internal stresses in the regime as the sanctions take hold, and the diplomatic

isolation will continue to damage the regime's ability to gain hard currency for its weapons programs.

Now, I think we owe it to ourselves and to our allies, and for global peace, to let the

maximum pressure work its way on North Korea.

For more infomation >> The horrific reality of a war with North Korea - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

Mac Potts from Blind People Describe | #TBT | Cut - Duration: 4:27.

- I like to think you only have eyes for me, but (laughs)

- Maybe only have hands for you.

- Oh gosh!

- I love you.

(funky music)

- My name is Mac Potts

and I'm a piano player and piano tuner.

On top of all that, I'm blind.

- Yes, I have one retina,

but I don't have any optic nerves,

so even if they could fix one eye,

I don't, there's nothing in my brain, there's no messages.

- Yes, my first appearance was for a video called

Kids Describe Color to a Blind Person

- Have you ever saw a color of a blueberry?

- I've never seen anything, ever.

Which I was called about, out of the blue,

because I think I was just found on the internet

as someone who was blind and it was weird because

I'm usually called for musical things

and this had nothing to do with music, so I'm like

okay, let's try this out, let's see what happens

and ended up being one of the best things I've ever done.

- Green is water, green makes me feel like a zombie.

- My favorite part?

There was one kid that stood out,

who only had one moment and it was one of the older boys

and he said yellow is that kid that's like that

really good kid that just can't sit still.

- Like (muddled words) how are you doing that?

- It was the most relatable thing

in the entire video I'm like, I was yellow.

And then, my other favorite thing,

at the time was the most annoying thing,

but then I loved it so much later, was

my favorite color is dark orange because it's so dark.

- My favorite color is dark orange

- Dark orange?

- Because it's so dark.

- It was the last interview, I was dead tired

and I heard that, I'm like going

what does that even mean?

And then later I looked back on it and going

okay this is actually really funny. (laughs)

Now I can't not think about orange

and think dark orange because it's so dark.

- Well I had to describe several different things

from a blind person's point of view,

like beauty, fears, racism, annoying questions

and some of those topics, I was like, very prepared for,

because I've been talking about them before,

but others caught me off guard, I wasn't ready.

- (sighs)

I think describing beauty was hard, because

I was thinking of describing beauty, as in

like the sound of rain, when falling asleep,

or of walking out into the sunshine,

rather than physical attraction, which is

a form of beauty, but it's only one form of beauty.

There might be times where I might give someone a hug

and be like, that feels like she might have a nice figure

but I'm not going to, like, feel her up.

I think I struggled with that.

- Uh, yes.

I got my first recognition in person

from Kids Describe Color in a

Mexican restaurant, actually in Leavenworth.

Some young lady was like, I know you,

well I don't know you, but you were on

Kids Describe Color to a Blind Person.

I'm like, yes that happened,

that was me, I was the blind person.

- Um, not, I mean I have fans,

but they're not annoying.

Most of them know I'm married,

so most of them are respectful.

- Okay, this is my wife Hailey Potts.

Hi sweetie.

- Hi.

Yeah, he's mine.

- (laughs) I just find it funny.

Back off my man. (laughs)

I can't say that with a straight face.

- No, definitely not, it's super fun.

And also kind of just opened my mind to some

interesting questions, that I wouldn't have

necessarily thought to care about, or think about,

until talking about them in such detail.

- Definitely, whatever, I mean,

whatever would suit your fancy.

Alright, hey everyone, thanks for watching this video

and please feel free to follow me on Instagram

@macpottsmusic.

If you go to Mac Potts Music on Facebook,

you can like my page and watch videos

and kind of see what I'm up to musically.

And don't forget to subscribe to Cut.

(outro music)

For more infomation >> Mac Potts from Blind People Describe | #TBT | Cut - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Kid Letters: Not Worth the Money, Silly Dance Moves - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Kid Letters: Not Worth the Money, Silly Dance Moves - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Honda FR-V 1.7I 6 persoons Airco Trekhaak - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Honda FR-V 1.7I 6 persoons Airco Trekhaak - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Tom and Angela - Stand By Me (NEW Music video from Talking Tom and Friends) - Duration: 3:00.

Stand by me

stand by me

oh stand, stand by me.

When the night has come

and the land is dark

and the moon is the only light we'll see.

No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid

Just as long as you stand

stand by me.

So darlin', darlin', stand by me, ooooh stand by me.

Oh stand

stand by me, stand by me.

If the sky we look upon

should tumble and fall

or the mountains should crumble to the sea.

I won't cry, I won't cry

no I won't shed a tear

just as long

as you stand

stand by me.

So darlin', darlin', stand by me

oh stand by me

Oh stand, stand by me

stand by me.

Whenever you're in trouble

won't you stand by me

oh stand by me

oh stand now

stand by me.

Stand by me

stand by me

oh stand

stand by me.

For more infomation >> Tom and Angela - Stand By Me (NEW Music video from Talking Tom and Friends) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Ovo Surpresa Gigante da Florzinha As Meninas Superpoderosas em Português de Massinha Play Doh - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> Ovo Surpresa Gigante da Florzinha As Meninas Superpoderosas em Português de Massinha Play Doh - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Are You Emotionally Healthy? - Part 2 - Enjoying Everyday Life - Duration: 28:34.

ANNOUNCER: THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN MADE POSSIBLE

BY THE FRIENDS AND PARTNERS OF JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES.

JOYCE: BOY, PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY'RE LOVED.

AND IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT GOD LOVES YOU THEN YOU CAN BEGIN

TO LOVE YOURSELF.

AND WHEN YOU BEGIN TO LOVE YOURSELF, THEN YOU CAN BEGIN TO

LOVE OTHER PEOPLE AND YOU CAN HAVE HEALTHY, GOOD RELATIONSHIPS

AND YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR LIFE.

[MUSIC]

JOYCE: HERE'S KIND OF THE WAY IT GOES.

IF THE ROOT OF YOUR LIFE IS, WELL, THE LOVE I GET IS BASED ON

CONDITIONS, THEN I MIGHT THINK WELL, JESUS LOVES ME BUT HE

LOVES ME CONDITIONALLY THEREFORE HIS LOVE IS BASED ON MY

PERFORMANCE.

NOW, YOU SEE RIGHT AWAY, I'M TAKING ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY

FOR MAKING THIS RELATIONSHIP WORK AND I'M THINKING NOW

EVERYTHING THAT I GET FROM GOD I'VE GOT TO BUY IT WITH GOOD

BEHAVIOR AND I HAVE A GOOD PIECE OF NEWS FOR YOU TODAY:

GOD IS NOT FOR SALE.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: YOU CAN'T BUY HIM WITH 5 HOURS OF PRAYER EVERY

MORNING, READING HALF THE BIBLE EVERY MONTH, DOING GOOD WORKS.

EVERYTHING, NOW LISTEN TO ME, EVERYTHING THAT WE DO FOR GOD

SHOULD ALWAYS BE DONE BECAUSE WE LOVE HIM, NOT TO GET HIM

TO LOVE US.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: COME ON.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: SO, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU ARE LOVED.

AND THE GOOD NEWS IS, IS WE'RE LOVED AND WE'RE PROBABLY NOT

EVEN WORTH BEING LOVED, APART FROM CHRIST BUT HE LOVES

OUR LIVES BACK FROM THE PIT OF DESTRUCTION.

MY GOODNESS, HOW GOOD IS THAT?

HE LOVES MY LIFE BACK FROM THE PIT OF DESTRUCTION.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: BOY, PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY'RE LOVED.

AND IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT GOD LOVES YOU THEN YOU CAN BEGIN TO

LOVE YOURSELF AND WHEN YOU BEGIN TO LOVE YOURSELF THEN YOU CAN

BEGIN TO LOVE OTHER PEOPLE.

AND YOU CAN HAVE HEALTHY, GOOD RELATIONSHIPS AND YOU CAN

ENJOY YOUR LIFE.

AMEN?

SO, IF I THINK THAT GOD'S LOVE FOR ME IS BASED ON MY

PERFORMANCE THEN I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO EARN HIS LOVE

BY PLEASING HIM.

THEREFORE WHEN I PLEASE HIM--I LOVE THIS PART--I FEEL LOVED AND

WHEN I DON'T PLEASE HIM I FEEL REJECTED.

NOW, YOU SEE THIS IS WHERE THE CRAZY EMOTIONS COME IN.

BECAUSE EVERYTHING WE FEEL IS NOT TRUE.

COME ON, MATTER OF FACT, A LOT OF WHAT WE FEEL IS NOT TRUE.

SO, IF I GET UP IN THE MORNING AND I PRAY FOR AN HOUR AND A

HALF AND I READ FIVE CHAPTERS OF THE BIBLE AND THEN I FEEL GOOD

ABOUT MYSELF AND I FEEL THAT GOD LOVES ME THAT DAY--AND WE DO,

WE GET INTO THAT DON'T WE?

BUT SEE, GOD IS PLEASED WITH US BECAUSE WE BELIEVE

AND JOHN CHAPTER 6, SOME OF THE DISCIPLES SAID,

"WHAT MUST WE DO TO PLEASE GOD?

WHAT'S THE WORK THAT HE REQUIRES OF US?"

AND IT SAYS SO PLAINLY, I THINK IT'S VERSE 28, "THIS IS THE WORK

THAT GOD REQUIRES OF YOU; THAT YOU BELIEVE IN THE ONE WHOM

HE HAS SENT."

NOW, SEE, THEN MY MIND THINKS, "YEAH, AND?"

I MEAN, I DON'T THINK LIKE THAT ANYMORE BUT I, IT TOOK ME SO

LONG TO THINK, "IT CAN'T JUST BE THAT."

NOW, YES THERE ARE OTHER THINGS THAT GOD WANTS TEACH US AND

OTHER THINGS HE WANTS TO WORK INTO OUR BEHAVIOR BUT BELIEVING

IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

I BELIEVE IN YOU.

I BELIEVE YOU LOVE ME.

I BELIEVE YOUR WORD.

I BELIEVE I'M MADE RIGHT WITH YOU THROUGH THE BLOOD OF CHRIST.

BELIEVING.

YOU KNOW, JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL GUILTY DOESN'T EVEN MEAN

THAT YOU ARE.

BOY, I HAD TO LEARN THAT BECAUSE I WAS ADDICTED TO GUILT.

I MEAN, I DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT IF I DIDN'T FEEL WRONG.

I MEAN, I JUST REALLY HAD A BAD CASE OF GUILT BECAUSE I GREW UP

ROOTED IN FEELING GUILTY ABOUT WHAT MY DAD WAS DOING TO ME.

I HAD A SHAME-BASED NATURE.

AND, YOU KNOW, YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE GONE THROUGH SOME KIND

OF TERRIBLE ABUSE TO HAVE THESE KINDS OF PROBLEMS.

FOR SOME REASON, BECAUSE SATAN IS THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN,

I MEAN HE STARTS OUT WITH EVERYBODY TRYING TO MAKE US FEEL

GUILTY ABOUT EVERY SINGLE THING THAT WE DO.

SO IF I FEEL LIKE I'M PLEASING GOD, THEN I FEEL LOVED AND IF I

DON'T FEEL LIKE I PLEASED HIM, THEN I DON'T FEEL LOVED, BUT THE

TRUTH IS HE ALWAYS LOVES ME.

GOD WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER STOP LOVING YOU.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: NOW, I WANT TO READ YOU A TESTIMONY THAT CAME IN

JUST THIS PAST WEEK.

AND I HAD THEM PRINT IT OUT FOR ME BECAUSE IT FITS IN SO WELL

WITH WHAT I'M TEACHING TODAY.

LET ME SAY FIRST THAT WHEN YOU BEGIN TO KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU

THAT SETS YOU FREE TO BE ABLE TO BEGIN TO LOVE OTHER PEOPLE.

AND HERE AGAIN I KNOW YOU WEREN'T ALL HERE BUT WHEN I READ

IN 1 PETER OR 2 PETER, I FORGET NOW IF IT WAS FIRST OR SECOND,

THAT LIST OF, YOU KNOW, THINGS THAT WE'RE TO MAKE AN EFFORT TO

DO AND IT'S, "THIS LEADS TO THIS AND THIS LEADS TO THIS AND THIS

LEADS TO THIS AND FINALLY WE END UP WITH CHRISTIAN LOVE."

YOU SEE, OUR GOAL IS TO GET TO THE POINT WHERE WE CAN BE NOT

SELFISH AND SELF-CENTERED, NOT ABSORBED WITH OUR OWN SELF AND

OUR OWN PROBLEMS, BUT WE CAN DEPOSIT OUR SELF WITH GOD,

KNOWING THAT HE LOVES US, KNOWING WE'RE NOT WHERE WE NEED

TO BE, BUT GOD IS WORKING WITH US.

AND THEN WHILE HE'S WORKING WITH US WE CAN OFFER OURSELVES TO HIM

FOR HIM TO WORK THROUGH US TO BE A BLESSING TO OTHER PEOPLE.

AND I FOUND ALL THIS OUT FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT, TOOK ME

40 YEARS TO DO IT, SO YOU'RE GETTING A GOOD CHUNK OF MY LIFE

HERE THIS MORNING.

OKAY, THIS CAME FROM SARAH AND SHE WROTE IN INITIALLY

ON FACEBOOK.

SHE SAID, "I WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AND NOW I'M PREGNANT

AND I'M TRYING TO DECIDED WHETHER TO CARRY THE BABY

OR TO ABORT IT."

THAT WAS IT.

THAT IS WHAT SHE SAID.

NOW, BECAUSE WE HAVE GREAT PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR US THAT

HAVE BEEN TRAINED PROPERLY, AND THAT IS THE PEOPLE AT OUR OFFICE

KNOW NOT TO IGNORE ANY KIND OF REQUEST THAT COMES IN FROM

SOMEBODY THAT'S HURTING.

IT JUST ANNOYS ME WHEN PEOPLE SAY, "I WROTE TO

SEVEN MINISTRIES AND YOURS WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT ANSWERED

ME BACK."

THAT IS NOT RIGHT.

"THE MINISTRY REPLIED BY EMAIL WITH PRAYER AND SCRIPTURES TO

ENCOURAGE ME.

BUT THEN, 2 DAYS LATER THEY FOLLOWED UP WITH ANOTHER EMAIL

LETTING ME KNOW THAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO ACTUALLY CALL ME IF I

WOULD SEND MY PHONE NUMBER."

HER ONE SENTENCE REPLY BEFORE GIVING THE NUMBER WAS, "I AM

STUNNED THAT YOU CARED ENOUGH TO EMAIL ME BACK AND THAT YOU EVEN

WANT TO TALK TO ME."

GOD WORKED THROUGH THAT PHONE CALL IN A MIRACULOUS WAY AND

SARAH GAVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST.

OH, THIS GETS BETTER, THIS GETS BETTER.

THEN, IT SAYS, WE FOLLOWED UP AGAIN BY EMAIL.

SEE, FOLLOW UP.

PEOPLE NEED DISCIPLING, THEY DON'T NEED A LITTLE PAT ON THE

HEAD, "WELL, BLESS YOU."

YOU ARE IN MINISTRY.

IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN, YOU ARE IN MINISTRY AND THE WORLD IS

FULL OF PEOPLE THAT JUST NEED A KIND WORD AND SOMEBODY TO ACT

LIKE THEY CARE.

AMEN?

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: AND EVERYBODY CAN DO THAT BUT YOU WON'T DO THAT IF

YOU'RE STILL SICK INSIDE YOURSELF.

I BELIEVE WE ALL GET HURT AND I BELIEVE THAT GOD WANTS TO HEAL

ALL OF US AND THEN THE NEXT STEP IS HE WANTS US TO BE READY TO

HELP ALL OTHER HURTING PEOPLE OUT IN THE WORLD.

EVERY DAY WHEN YOU GO OUT YOUR FRONT DOOR, YOU'VE GOT A

MINISTRY AND A WORLD FULL OF PEOPLE TO MINISTER TO,

EVERY SINGLE DAY.

"GOD WORKED THROUGH THE PHONE CALL IN MIRACULOUS WAYS AND

SARAH GAVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST.

WE FOLLOWED UP AGAIN BY EMAIL," I LOVE THIS, "WE'RE NOW ON OUR

FOURTH COMMUNICATION WITH THIS GIRL TO CELEBRATE HER NEW LIFE

AND WE PROVIDED LINKS TO THE EVERYDAY ANSWERS SECTIONS OF OUR

WEBSITE AND OTHER ONLINE RESOURCES.

SHE RESPONDED NOW BY SAYING, 'I HAD BEEN SUICIDAL THE NIGHT THAT

I FELT COMPELLED TO CLICK ONTO YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE.

I HAD MY DEATH ALL PLANNED OUT, THEN YOU EMAILED ME AND YOU

EMAILED ME AGAIN.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I FELT LOVED.' "

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: PEOPLE ARE DESPERATE TO FEEL LOVED.

AND IF WE CAN JUST GET OUR MINDS OFF YOURSELF LONG ENOUGH TO

REACH OUT TO SOMEBODY ELSE OUR OWN HEALING WOULD COME A LOT

MORE QUICKLY.

"EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A COMPLETE STRANGER, I COULD NO LONGER GO

THROUGH WITH MY PLAN FOR SUICIDE.

I WAS STILL CONFUSED AND CERTAIN I WOULD BE ABORTING THE BABY BUT

THEN YOU SENT MORE SCRIPTURES, EMAILED AGAIN AND EVEN CALLED

AGAIN."

I LOVE THE PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR US.

I MEAN, I LOVE THE FACT THAT THEY'RE SINCERE ABOUT HELPING

PEOPLE AND IT'S NOT JUST TO GET A PAYCHECK AND TO PUT IN SOME

HOURS.

SHE SAID, "MY WORLD CHANGED FOREVER."

NOW, LISTEN TO THIS.

"AS I PRAYED ON THE PHONE TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN, I FELT WHAT

I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS A BLANKET OF PEACE IN MY ROOM.

I KNOW THAT SOUNDS CRAZY, BUT A HEAVY, FEATHER-LIKE BLANKET

DESCENDED ON ME.

THEN WHEN THE LADY WHO CALLED PRAYED FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT,

A COOL BREEZE SWEPT THROUGH MY ROOM."

NOW, YOU GOTTA KEEP IN MIND, THIS LADY DIDN'T KNOW FROM

NOTHING, SHE COULDN'T BE MAKING THIS UP.

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS BUT LITERALLY A BREEZE CAME IN AND

MY HAIR WAS MOVED BY THE BREEZE."

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: SHE SAID, "THE WINDOWS WEREN'T OPEN AND IT'S 95 DEGREES

HERE, YET A BREEZE CAME OVER ME WITH THE BLANKET.

IT WAS AS IF GOD WAS IN THE ROOM.

IS THAT CRAZY, OR WHAT?"

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: COME ON.

MY GOSH, SHE SAID, "BECAUSE I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE

THAT BEFORE.

WELL," ALL CAPITALS, "I FEEL LIKE I CAN LIVE NOW AND THAT MY

BABY WILL LIVE.

YOU SHOWERED ME WITH LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE AND HONESTLY SAVED MY

LIFE AND THE BABY'S LIFE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I ASK THAT YOU CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ME AS I LEARN HOW TO BE

A MAMA."

JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES HAS SINCE SENT SARAH A BIBLE, WE'RE

PROVIDING HER WITH FREE TICKETS TO COME TO THE WOMEN'S

CONFERENCE IN ST. LOUIS.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: AND, SEE TO BE HONEST, IF YOU'RE PARTNERING WITH OUR

MINISTRY, THIS KIND OF STUFF HAPPENS BECAUSE OF YOUR

FAITHFULNESS.

SHE SAID, "I'M SO EXCITED TO GET MY OWN BIBLE, I'VE NEVER HAD ONE

BEFORE.

I'VE BEEN READING THE LINKS THAT YOU SENT TO ME OVER AND OVER.

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH.

I'M READING THEM TO MY BABY TOO.

I HAD A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT TODAY AND I SAW MY BABY FOR

THE FIRST TIME.

A VERY HEALTHY BABY DUE DECEMBER 25TH."

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: "I HAD TO JUST SHARE THIS BECAUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR

PEOPLE LIKE YOU I WOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE TODAY."

NOW, OH MY GOSH, THIS IS WHAT GOD WANTS US TO DO.

AND SO, I'M TRYING REALLY HARD TODAY TO GET YOU TO UNDERSTAND

HOW MUCH GOD LOVES YOU.

AND MAYBE YOU'VE BEEN MISTREATED IN LIFE.

MAYBE SOMEBODY'S BEEN ABUSING YOU AND SAYING ALL KINDS OF BAD

THINGS TO YOU.

BUT YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO WHAT GOD SAYS ABOUT YOU AND NOT WHAT

PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT YOU.

YOU ARE PRECIOUS.

YOU ARE VALUED.

YOU ARE LOVED.

AND GOD LOVED YOU SO MUCH HE SENT HIS ONLY SON TO DIE A

TERRIBLE, PAINFUL DEATH JUST FOR YOU AND IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN

THE ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET, HE WOULD HAVE STILL DONE IT JUST

FOR YOU.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: WELL, I'M JUST ABOUT AS HAPPY AS I CAN GET THIS

MORNING.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: MY, MY, MY.

LORD HELP ME, I'VE NOT EVEN GOTTEN TO MY FIRST SCRIPTURE

YET.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: THEREFORE, IF GOD WHO IS ALL-LOVING DOES NOT ALWAYS

LOVE, ACCEPT AND VALUE ME, HOW CAN I BE EXPECTED TO BELIEVE

THAT I'M VALUABLE AND LOVABLE?

THEREFORE, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT I'M BASICALLY A LOVABLE,

VALUABLE PERSON.

THEREFORE, I'M NOT ABLE TO TRUST OTHER PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY LOVE

ME.

I SUSPECT THEIR MOTIVES OR I FIGURE THEY JUST DON'T KNOW

THE REAL ME YET.

SEE, WHEN JOHN WAS TALKING ON THURSDAY NIGHT, HE SAID EVEN

THOUGH HE WAS MARRIED FOR MANY YEARS, EVERY DAY HE KEPT

EXPECTING HIS WIFE TO FIGURE OUT WHO HE REALLY WAS AND TO LEAVE

HIM.

THE NIGHT THAT DAVE ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM, I KEPT WANTING TO GET

HOME BECAUSE MY DAD WENT OUT AND GOT DRUNK EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT

AND I WANTED TO GET BACK IN THE HOUSE BEFORE HE GOT HOME

AND PRETEND TO BE ASLEEP.

AND DAVE SAID, "I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING.

I WANT TO TALK TO YOU."

AND I THOUGHT WITH EVERYTHING IN ME, THAT HE WAS GOING TO BREAK

UP WITH ME BECAUSE THAT WAS JUST WHERE MY MIND ALWAYS WENT.

IT ALWAYS WENT TO THE NEGATIVE.

IT ALWAYS WENT TO SOMEBODY NOT WANTING ME OR HERE IT COMES

AGAIN, MORE REJECTION, MORE PAIN, MORE DISAPPOINTMENT.

BUT GOD SURPRISED ME THAT NIGHT.

AND HE SAID, "I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO MARRY YOU."

AND I THOUGHT...

AND, YOU KNOW, DAVE KNOWS THIS AND HE UNDERSTANDS.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE WAS.

I MEAN, I COULDN'T REALLY SAY I LOVED ANYBODY BECAUSE I DIDN'T

EVEN KNOW WHAT IT WAS.

AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS BECAUSE I'D NEVER SEEN ANY OF

IT.

YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE OUT IN THE WORLD THAT DON'T EVEN

KNOW WHAT LOVE FEELS LIKE?

SO I CAN'T ACCEPT LOVE FROM OTHER PEOPLE.

I DEFLECT IT.

I TRY SO HARD TO PROVE THAT I'M RIGHT.

THAT I'M NOT LOVABLE BECAUSE I'M AFRAID THEY WILL EVENTUALLY

REJECT ME, THEREFORE THEY USUALLY DO.

SEE, HERE'S THE THING THAT IS SO CRAZY ABOUT ALL OF THIS.

WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS WHAT YOU PRODUCE.

SO, JUST TO PUT IT PLAINLY, IF YOU BELIEVE YOU'RE A JERK,

YOU'RE GOING TO ACT LIKE ONE.

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE NO VALUE THEN YOU'RE GOING TO ACT AS IF

YOU HAVE NO VALUE.

SO THE VERY THING THAT YOU WANT FROM OTHER PEOPLE, YOUR OWN

BEHAVIOR KEEPS YOU FROM GETTING BUT IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THE WAY

YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF INSIDE.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: NOW, MAYBE THERE'S A FEW PEOPLE OUT THERE TODAY THAT

YOU'VE GOT IT ALL TOGETHER IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU DON'T NEED

THIS.

BUT YOU CAN JUST BE PATIENT WITH THE 90% OF US THAT DO NEED IT.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: HOW MANY OF YOU IT WOULD HELP YOU A GREAT DEAL IF

YOU HAD A BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH YOURSELF?

I'M TELLING YOU WHAT, IT MAKES RELIGIOUS DEVILS SO MAD WHEN YOU

START SAYING YOU LIKE YOURSELF.

UP ON THE EAST COAST, ONE TIME I DID A MEETING YEARS AGO

AND I SAID, "I LIKE MYSELF."

AND THERE WAS AN ARTICLE IN A NEWSPAPER THE NEXT DAY,

"MEYERS SAYS SHE LIKES HERSELF."

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: NOW, SEE, IF I WOULD HAVE SAID, "I JUST HATE AND

DESPISE MYSELF, WRETCHED PERSON THAT I AM," THEY WOULD HAVE

THOUGHT THAT WAS HOLY.

SEE, IF YOU'RE NOT CAREFUL, RELIGION WILL TEACH YOU THAT YOU

NEED TO SEE YOURSELF AS SOME FILTHY, ROTTEN SINNER THAT'S NOT

WORTH ANYTHING.

WELL, WE SIN.

THERE'S NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

IT DOESN'T TAKE ME VERY LONG AFTER I GET OUT OF BED TO DO

SOMETHING WRONG.

I CAN LAY IN BED AND MAKE MY PLANS FOR HOLINESS BUT IT ONLY

LASTS TILL I PUT MY FEET ON THE FLOOR.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: BUT EVEN IN THE MIDST OF ALL THAT, I STILL KNOW THAT

I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD, IN CHRIST.

I'M NOTHING IN MYSELF, I'M NOTHING BY MYSELF, APART FROM

HIM I CAN DO NOTHING.

MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING, NO VALUE BUT IN CHRIST.

ME AND HIM AND HIM AND ME.

I CAN STAND AND STAY AND SAY, "GOD LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME

UNCONDITIONALLY.

I LOVE MYSELF AND THAT ENABLES ME TO LOVE YOU."

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: WOO!

I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN!

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: BE ROOTED AND GROUNDED IN THE LOVE OF GOD.

DON'T LET ANYTHING TAKE THE LOVE OF GOD AWAY FROM YOU.

NEITHER LIFE, NOR DEATH, NOR THINGS IMPENDING, NOR THINGS

COMING, NOR THREATS, NOR ANYTHING ELSE IN ALL THE WORLD

CAN EVER SEPARATE ME FROM THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS FOUND IN

CHRIST JESUS.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT, WHEN YOU MAKE THE DUMBEST MISTAKE THAT YOU

COULD POSSIBLY MAKE, IF YOU WANT TO REALLY GIVE THE DEVIL A BLACK

EYE, YOU STAND THERE AND SAY OUT LOUD, "GOD I KNOW THAT I REALLY

MESSED UP AND I AM SORRY BUT I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME."

AND IT WILL GIVE YOU POWER IN YOUR LIFE.

DO YOU THINK THAT HATING YOURSELF IS GOING TO HELP YOU

CHANGE?

IT WILL ACTUALLY JUST KEEP YOU STUCK RIGHT WHERE YOU'RE AT.

LET'S LOOK AT JEREMIAH 17:7 AND 8.

"[MOST] BLESSED IS THE MAN WHO BELIEVES IN, TRUSTS IN,

AND RELIES ON THE LORD AND WHOSE HOPE AND CONFIDENCE

THE LORD IS, FOR HE SHALL BE LIKE A TREE PLANTED BY THE

WATERS THAT SPREADS OUT ITS ROOTS BY THE RIVER; AND IT SHALL

NOT SEE AND FEAR WHEN HEAT COMES BUT ITS LEAVES SHALL BE GREEN.

IT SHALL NOT BE ANXIOUS AND FULL OF CARE IN A YEAR OF DROUGHT,

NOR SHALL IT CEASE YIELDING FRUIT."

WOW.

TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, A PLANTING OF THE LORD.

THAT'S THE PROMISE.

JESUS SAID HE CAME TO HEAL THE BROKEN-HEARTED.

A PERSON WHO'S BROKEN HEARTED IS BROKEN IN PERSONALITY.

YOU CAN'T, YOUR LIFE IS FRAGMENTED.

YOU CAN'T HAVE GOOD RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE AND IT

ALL GOES BACK TO THE WOUNDS IN YOUR SOUL.

AND ONLY GOD CAN GET TO THOSE DEEP PLACES IN US AND HEAL US

AND THE BALM OF GILEAD THAT HE USES IS HIS LOVE.

YOU KNOW WHAT WE ALL JUST REALLY WANT TO BE LOVED

UNCONDITIONALLY.

YOU KNOW ONE OF THE THINGS I APPRECIATE SO MUCH ABOUT MY

HUSBAND AND HE TOLD ME THIS JUST RECENTLY, IT BLESSED ME.

I MEAN, YOU KNOW, I STILL GOT A LITTLE FIRE IN ME AND I CAN BE

A LITTLE, WELL, YOU KNOW.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT.

JUST ME.

AND, I CAN STILL KIND OF HAVE A QUICK ANSWER, YOU KNOW,

RIGHT BACK.

AND DAVE JUST LAUGHS AT ME, HE THINKS I'M FUNNY.

AND SOMETIMES, YOU KNOW, I'LL SAY, "OH, I KNOW, I'M--" AND

HE'S, LIKE, "YOU KNOW WHAT?

I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE."

NOW, YOU KNOW, IF I GET REALLY OUT OF LINE, DAVE WILL TELL ME,

"OKAY, KNOCK IT OFF."

BUT, YOU KNOW WHY HE FEELS LIKE THAT?

BECAUSE HE KNOWS ME.

AND HE KNOWS MY HEART.

AND HE KNOWS THAT I WANT TO BE A REALLY GOOD GIRL.

I'M NOT SURE I'LL EVER GET THERE BUT--

AND SEE, GOD KNOWS THAT ABOUT YOU.

YOU THINK THAT GOD DOESN'T APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU

TOOK YOUR SATURDAY AND, FOR SOME OF YOU,

YOU'VE BEEN HERE THURSDAY NIGHT, FRIDAY MORNING, FRIDAY NIGHT,

NOW SATURDAY MORNING, YOU'VE PAID TO STAY IN HOTELS.

YOU MAY HAVE FLOWN HERE, YOU'VE DRIVEN HERE.

YOU'VE SPENT MONEY TO GET HERE, YOU'VE TAKEN YOUR TIME TO GET

HERE AND THEN YOU THINK IF YOU MAKE ONE LITTLE SILLY MISTAKE

THIS AFTERNOON, THAT NOW GOD'S NOT GOING TO LOVE YOU ANYMORE?

NO, HE SEES YOUR HEART AND HE KNOWS THAT YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY TO

BECOMING ALL THAT HE WANTS YOU TO BE.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: SEE, EVERYBODY SAY, "I'M ON MY WAY."

AUDIENCE: I'M ON MY WAY.

JOYCE: I LOVE JEREMIAH 17:8 BECAUSE I WANNA BE THAT KINDA

PERSON THAT EVEN WHEN THINGS ARE NOT GOIN' WELL IN MY LIFE, WHEN

THE HEAT COMES, IN A YEAR OF DROUGHT, I CAN STILL KEEP

BEARING GOOD FRUIT.

JOYCE: WELL, IF YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD LOVES YOU

UNCONDITIONALLY, THEN YOU CAN BEGIN TO LOVE YOURSELF IN

A BALANCED AND A HEALTHY WAY.

AND IF YOU LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF, YOU'RE GONNA BE ABLE

TO LOVE OTHERS, AND, BOY, ARE YOU GONNA START TO REALLY

ENJOY YOUR LIFE.

YOU KNOW, GOD WANTS US TO BE HEALTHY IN ALL AREAS OF OUR

LIVES, SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY.

TODAY, WE'RE OFFERING YOU OVER 4 HOURS OF TEACHING ON 4 CDS

ABOUT HOW YOU CAN HAVE A HEALTHY LIFE,

SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY, AND ALSO,

A "HEALTHY LIVING" JOURNAL.

IT'S A JOURNAL WE'VE PUT TOGETHER THAT I THINK YOU'RE

GONNA ENJOY.

I LIKE TO JOURNAL.

I WRITE IN MY JOURNAL EVERY MORNING.

AND SO, IF YOU'RE GONNA GET ON A COURSE TO BE HEALTHY IN ALL

AREAS OF YOUR LIFE, LET US GIVE YOU SOME SCRIPTURES TO HELP YOU

ALONG THE WAY, AND THERE'S A PLACE IN THIS JOURNAL FOR YOU

TO RECORD YOUR PROGRESS.

YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

ANNOUNCER: EVERY PERSON IS COMPOSED OF THREE PARTS:

SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY.

GOD NOT ONLY CARES ABOUT YOUR SPIRITUAL HEALTH, BUT WANTS YOU

TO THRIVE IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE.

JOYCE'S FOUR-AUDIO TEACHING SERIES, "HEALTHY LIVING, SPIRIT,

SOUL & BODY," WILL INSPIRE YOU TO ESTABLISH NEW HABITS THAT

LEAD TO A HEALTHIER, HAPPIER WAY OF LIFE.

FEMALE: I LOVE JOYCE'S PRACTICAL TEACHING AND HER

KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORD, AND IT REFRESHES ME,

AND IT CONVICTS ME.

IT ENCOURAGES ME.

ANNOUNCER: IT'S NOT TOO LATE.

WITH GOD'S HELP, YOU CAN MAKE CHOICES TODAY THAT LEAD YOU

INTO A HEALTHY, BALANCED LIFE.

WE'RE ALSO OFFERING JOYCE'S "HEALTHY LIVING" JOURNAL.

THIS WILL ASSIST YOU WITH PRACTICAL STEPS TO LIVE

THE BALANCED LIFE GOD CREATED YOU TO LIVE.

MAKE IT FUN, AND REWARD YOURSELF WITH THESE HELPFUL TOOLS.

YOU CAN GET THIS "HEALTHY LIFE" PACKAGE FOR A DONATION

OF...OR MORE.

CALL...

OR VISIT US AT JOYCEMEYER.ORG.

JOYCE: I WANNA PERSONALLY INVITE YOU TO JOIN US FOR

THE 2018 LOVE LIFE WOMEN'S CONFERENCE

IN TAMPA, FLORIDA.

THIS IS GOING TO BE YOUR TIME TO SOAK UP THE WORD OF GOD

AND THE FLORIDA SUNSHINE.

WE'VE GOT A FANTASTIC LINEUP OF SPEAKERS, ENGAGING WORSHIP,

AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO MISS IT.

SO GRAB YOUR BIBLE AND YOUR BEACH TOWEL AND REGISTER TODAY.

ANNOUNCER: EARLY-BIRD PRICING ENDS MAY 31.

SPACE IS LIMITED, REGISTER TODAY.

GINGER: YOU KNOW, I'VE JUST BEEN WONDERING LATELY, WHAT IS

IT THAT MAKES A PERSON WANT TO LEAVE THE COMFORT AND MONOTONY

OF HOME TO COME SOMEPLACE CRAZY LIKE THIS AND DO

A MEDICAL CLINIC?

WELL, LET'S ASK THE VOLUNTEER DOCTORS AND NURSES WHO DO IT

ALL THE TIME.

MALE: SEEING THE WORLD IS AWESOME.

IT'S ALWAYS A GREAT ADVENTURE.

FEMALE: BECAUSE THE KIDS ARE SO AMAZING.

FEMALE: I DO THIS BECAUSE GOD PUT IT IN MY HEART TO HELP

OTHERS.

FEMALE: BECAUSE IT'S LIFE CHANGING.

MALE: WE LOVE IT, IT'S AWESOME.

FEMALE: 'CAUSE IT'S REALLY FUN.

GINGER: SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

IT CAN'T HURT TO AT LEAST CHECK IT OUT, RIGHT?

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GO TO OUR WEBSITE, JOYCEMEYER.ORG.

ALL THE INFORMATION IS THERE FOR YOU, AND JUST THINK, YOUR

ADVENTURE MAY BEGIN TODAY.

[MUSIC]

ANNOUNCER: WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S PROGRAM.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT JOYCEMEYER.ORG.

THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN MADE POSSIBLE BY

THE FRIENDS AND PARTNERS OF JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES.

For more infomation >> Are You Emotionally Healthy? - Part 2 - Enjoying Everyday Life - Duration: 28:34.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese 100 ¥ Shop Tour - Duration: 4:44.

these are funny! here we have some Ebi crackers

I don't like them so much...

Today's challenge is getting serious!

WIll Seba be able to find 1€ fruit at the 100yen shop?

well, maybe only a lemon wedge

and no the fruit candy and the plastic fruits are not valid for this challenge...

so here we are at the Lawson 100yen store

I showed you another 100yen store but this one is different

because here they sell only food

here we have 100yen bananas

100yen onions, they are not so nice wrapped up...

you get 2 lemons for 100yen,

100yen grapefruit,

100yen cucumber,

also apple for 100yen? - ah no they cost 300yen, sometimes they change the price

here we have some chips with different flavours (the purple potato of Kyushu)

then here we have the bread

I show you the most disgusting one in the world

this is a very disgusting one!

bread with inside Yakisoba, I don't even wish it to my worst enemy

but the japanese children love this bread!

These sandwiches, I never took the risk to buy them

but maybe with these I will be able to do the bear form sandwiches

like the one that I did in another video, I leave you the link if you haven't seen it

then we have the chicken, it looks nothing like chicken at all

100yen and it has 60 calories, well I believe you it weighs 1 gram^^

Natto, everything cost 100yen

like I said before there are things that cost more than 100yen

the Onigiri cost 100yen

ah the rice also 100yen, but this one 300yen

so, yes some things cost also more!

look at all those types of tea's for 100yen!

all japanese tea

here we have jam,

here we have the Ramen and soup section

sometimes they also have some sorts of pasta, but I don't see them here

this one is for making Nabe...only 100yen!

it's not expensive for the Nabe sauce

then here we have the eggs, and this is me!

and then we have all this yogurt for 100yen!

all these cream puffs for 100yen, it's not so much, no?

some home utensils

food for your favourite animal, these ones are funny!

other home stuff, some socks, underwear,

then they have a beauty section for girls

pens, things for your bike,

because here everybody rides a bike!

some mini containers for liquid substances, here we have some ink for calligraphy

look at how funny the glue is!

some other containers, different detergents, drinks

then here we have other things,

this is all the "bad stuff for your body" section, I don't like these...

here we have some Ebi crackers

these are basically some New Year decorations, for your house!

here we have the Marshmellow

they have mango and normal flavour

if you want to stay healthy, then this is not the right place to come

but it's perfect if you have sudden hunger

these are like the things that I took for the snowman that I made

as you can see there are a lot of things!

I decided to take these socks from all of the things that are here exposed

obviously 100yen

then here we have different types of coffee, on the top the coffee is very hot! if you touch them you will get burn

and these are cold coffee

so if you want to buy the ramen here

afterwards you can come here and heat it up with some hot water

you only need to push here and the water comes,

and as you can see, here we have other types of ramen

So, I hope you enjoyed this visit at the Lawson 100yen store

see? in Japan you can also find fruit that cost less,

so, these immediatly disappeared

one apple cost 1€

I don't know if it's to much or not

these potatoes cost also 1€ for this bag

a bit less than 1€ - 80 cents

then we have radishes, and these carrots that cost also 100yen.

I hope you liked this video, see you tomorrow always at 2pm (GMT+1)

let me know in the comments what you think about this store,

and until tomorrow!

a funny p.s.: if you come from the lawson store

and you want to take the bus, this is the bus stop

with a really funny thing! look!

these are the chairs that the people brought from home

in 1 minute the next bus comes,

we are basically in sugamo district and it's a district where mostly old people live,

so, basically one can come here and sit on this comfortable chair, while waiting the bus

ok see you tomorrow at 2pm

if you have any questions, just write them in the comments below and subscribe, ok BYE!

For more infomation >> Japanese 100 ¥ Shop Tour - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ АГЕРЫ [Hypixel Sky Wars Mini-Game Minecraft] - Duration: 8:49.

For more infomation >> ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ АГЕРЫ [Hypixel Sky Wars Mini-Game Minecraft] - Duration: 8:49.

-------------------------------------------

Prisons don't work (1/3) - Duration: 2:02.

The reformed prisons of the 1800s with their new emphasis on rehabilitation,

were invented to destroy the criminal personality and to generate new life and

a new law-abiding identity. Predicated upon violence, the prisons proved

successful in terms of creating suffering and death, but have failed

miserably in terms of creating new life. Prisons have never worked as places of

rehabilitation. Transformations require voluntary consent and cannot be

undertaken within a coercive environment. Prisons destroy family bonds rather than

create new connections, it is impossible to teach people to live in freedom

whilst in captivity. Prisoner reoffending rates are enormous with approximately

half of the prison population reoffending within one year of release.

Self-inflicted deaths in prisons in 2016 reached record high numbers, and across

2017, we saw a large number of prison disturbances. Prisons are both highly

regulated institutions, but also places which are filled with empty time. Drugs

distort time. Taking drugs can be like a chemical comfort, it can be a way of

helping people get through the day. Prisons are places of loss, loneliness,

isolation and alienation. The taking of drugs in prison, is further evidence that

prisons do not work.

Get more from the Open University, check out the links on screen now.

For more infomation >> Prisons don't work (1/3) - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Do My Own Lawn Care - How to Get Rid of Snow Mold - ep39 - Duration: 7:07.

And that right there is what remains of what little snow that we will get for the winter.

Not only in the driveway but a little bit on this side and some in my back yard here,

but really this is all that remains.

I know it's not a lot, one to two.

maybe three inches of snow here and there in Georgia, but we don't really get this that

often.

So, we don't really know what to do other than run to the store and get a whole bunch

of milk and bread, and lock ourselves away in the house.

It's just what we do!

But it did get me thinking about all of you folks up North who just get hammered with

this stuff and causes a problem in your yards.

What is that problem I'm talking about?

Snow mold.

So, what exactly is snow mold, now most of you up North are probably already really familiar

with this, but for those who are not, it's a cold weather fungi that really only affects

cool season grasses.

The biggest problem with snow mold is you most likely will not see signs of it until

the snow melts when Spring weather is rolling in.

Now, don't get me wrong!

Huge blankets of snow like this is beautiful to look at and play in if that's your thing.

But you might change your mind when you see what kind of damage it can cause to your lawn.

If you get a deep heavy snow fall before the ground has even frozen, snow mold can be a

very big problem for you.

The weight that snow throws down on top of your turf and fragile grass plants, as well

as leaf piles that have kind of pilled up through out your yard, and other yard debris,

are all contributing factors to snow mold.

And there are two types of snow mold that you're going to be dealing with.

You've got pink and gray snow mold.

And like I mentioned before, signs of both pink and gray snow mold are really going to

be noticeable when Spring air rolls through and melts all of that snow away!

And when the snow finally does start to melt, you'll start to notice these straw like circular

patches, either a few inches or several feet across, start to show up in and around your

yard.

If it's caused by a gray snow mold, those circular patches are going to be grayish-white

kind of color.

And if it's a pink snow mold, those circular patches are going to kind of pinkish-white.

And pink snow mold can be the more severe of the two because it can kill the crown and

the root system of your grass.

Gray snow mold really only affects the grass blades themselves.

My Bermuda is not happy with this stuff, one little bit.

Now let's talk about how to get rid of snow mold in the yard, and really there's only

one way to tackle this problem, and that's to prevent it in the first place.

Once all the snow's melted and gone away from the Spring, there's not really a fungicide

that you can put down in your lawn to tackle the snow mold problem.

But, none the less, if you do have the problem in your lawn, all you got to do is gently

rake out those affected areas to loosen up that matted down grass.

What that's going to do, is allow for the lawn to dry out and that UN-effected grass,

it will give it room to grow.

So instead of treating for it, let's talk about how you can prevent snow mold setting

into the lawn in the first place.

So first things first, if you have extra long grass, you want to mow it down before the

first expected snow fall.

Your last cut of the growing season, you want to make it about one to one and a half inches

shorter than normal, but just be careful, you don't want to scalp it down.

Just cut it about an inch, inch and a half shorter than you normally would.

And we've touched on this before in some of our fall lawn care videos, don't let your

leaves pile up around the yard.

Another great kick starter for snow mold is large piles of leaves, just decaying and rotting,

sitting on top of your turf.

Bag them up, and toss them out!

And another topic that we've covered in this lawn series, dethatching your lawn.

If that thatch layer is greater than three quarters of an inch thick, you need to dethatch

in the fall time and get rid of it before that snow mold can form in the winter.

Another great tip for preventing snow mold, go easy on the Nitrogen when your fertilizing.

Now fertilizers that readily have nitrogen available in them are great for greening up

the grass, but you have to be careful and not apply it too late in the season.

But if you do want to put down a fertilizer that has readily available nitrogen in it,

just make sure to choose one that's slow release.

Now let's talk about preventative fungicide applications, and we've already made a video

on this, you can click that little "i" icon at the top of the screen or click the link

in the description box below, and you can hop over and watch that video, where we go

more in depth in it.

But let's touch on it in this video.

Snow mold is really dependent upon winter weather and if you've noticed it in the past

and it's been an annual nuisance for you, if you put down a preventative application

of fungicides in the fall, you reduce the risk come winter time.

So, when you've done your last cut for the growing season, that's when you should put

down your preventative application of fungicide, especially before the first expected snow

fall.

And lastly, just like your leaf piles, you don't want your snow to pile.

Underneath those large piles of snow, that's where snow mold is really going to start to

develop.

So while your shoveling your driveway and side walks with a huge ole smile on your face

from all the fun your having, remember not to pile it up too high.

Big piles of snow like that, take awhile to melt, once again, inviting some snow mold

problems.

Having done all of that, doing the best that you can to prevent it from setting into your

yard, if you still get those dead decaying patches, you might have to do a little bit

of repair work to make it bounce back.

If that's the case, if that's the problem you've got on your hands, once the weather

gets good enough, you might have to use some form of mulch, new grass seed and fertilizer

to get those areas to bounce back.

But fear not!

With a little bit of work, some patience and time, you can do it!

So I hope you find that helpful.

This was mainly for all you folks who live up north who really got to deal with this

snow mold problem.

If I left anything out of this video, if you have any other further questions, leave those

in the comments section below, email them over to our customer service staff, or pick

up the phone, give us a call, we would love to help you out!

If your not already, subscribe to the channel by clicking this button, you can click this

play list to see all the videos in the Do My Own Lawn Care series, and click this playlist

to see all the other DIY and how-to tutorial videos we have here on our channel.

And as always, thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Do My Own Lawn Care - How to Get Rid of Snow Mold - ep39 - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Smartphone addiction turning vacation goers into travel zombies? - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Smartphone addiction turning vacation goers into travel zombies? - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Automaat Style | Ambition | Licht en Zichtpakket - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Automaat Style | Ambition | Licht en Zichtpakket - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Brayniacs - B Ray (Audio Video)|"Fuck outta here" - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Brayniacs - B Ray (Audio Video)|"Fuck outta here" - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

7 Vaginal Infections You Can Get During Your Pregnancy - Duration: 3:48.

7 Vaginal Infections You Can Get During Your Pregnancy

Mild vaginal infections are actually quite common during pregnancy.

Hormonal changes during this time can overwhelm the reproductive system.

Often, vaginal infections are a result of these drastic changes.

The good news is that most of these infections are easily treated if caught early, so learn to recognize the symptoms.

Bacterial Vaginosis. Yeast Infection.

Trichomoniasis. Group B Streptococcus.

Urinary Tract Infection.

Chlamydia Trachomatis. Syphilis.

Preventing Infection.

Here are some simple steps you can take to reduce your risk of developing these infections.

Wear loose breathable cotton underwear.

Don't hold in your pee.

Urinate as often as you need to.

Make sure to pee after sex.

When using the toilet, always wipe from front to back.

If you are working out or swimming, shower and change out of wet or sweaty underwear immediately.

Try to incorporate natural yogurt into your diet to maintain a healthy bacterial environment.

Eat less refined sugar to prevent yeast from growing.

Always use a condom when you have sex.

Get tested for STDs regularly before and during your pregnancy.

If you're with a long-term monogamous partner, make sure they have negative STD test results as well.

Vaginal infections can vary from mild to severe during pregnancy.

If you experience anything out of the ordinary during your pregnancy, make sure to alert your doctor.

Early intervention is key to making sure you have a smooth pregnancy with no complications.

For more infomation >> 7 Vaginal Infections You Can Get During Your Pregnancy - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

8/02/18 Vom Kamami Cachorros Ovejeros Alemanes - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> 8/02/18 Vom Kamami Cachorros Ovejeros Alemanes - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to make an origami heart envelope for Valentine's Day - Duration: 12:06.

Hyo Ahn's Origami

Origami Heart Envelope for Valentine's Day Copyrighted by Hyo Ahn

Level: Beginner Base: 4x4 matrix (A4 paper)

Published on April 22, 2015 at www.origami-make.org.

If you need text instructions, turn closed captions on!

You will need a A4 size paper. Here I am using a double-sided A4 paper, i.e., two different color on both sides. You can use a letter-sized paper instead.

Prepare to turn the paper over.

Turn the paper over.

Prepare to apply a horizontal valley-fold in half.

Apply a horizontal valley-fold in half.

Prepare to apply another horizontal valley-fold in half.

Apply another horizontal valley-fold in half.

Prepare to turn the paper over.

Turn the paper over.

Prepare to apply a horizontal valley-fold in half.

Apply a horizontal valley-fold in half.

Prepare to open the paper by unfolding all creases.

Open the paper by unfolding all creases.

Prepare to rotate the paper by 90 degrees.

Rotate the paper by 90 degrees.

Prepare to apply a kite-fold consisting of two valley-folds.

Apply a kite-fold consisting of two valley-folds.

Prepare to apply a horizontal valley-fold and then unfold.

Apply a horizontal valley-fold.

And then unfold.

Prepare to turn the model over.

Turn the model over.

Prepare to apply a horizontal valley-fold.

Apply a horizontal valley-fold.

Prepare to unfold two creases.

Unfold two creases.

Prepare to apply two valley-folds and then unfold in order.

Apply the right-side valley-fold and then unfold.

Apply the left-side valley-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply two squash-folds.

Apply the right-side squash-fold.

Apply the left-side squash-fold.

Prepare to apply two squash-folds.

Apply the right-side squash-fold.

Apply the left-side squash-fold.

Prepare to apply two valley-folds in half.

Apply the right-side valley-fold.

Apply the left-side valley-fold.

Prepare to apply two kite-fold consisting of two valley-folds.

Apply the right-side kite-fold.

Apply the left-side kite-fold.

Prepare to apply two horizontal valley-folds.

Apply the right-side horizontal valley-fold.

Apply the left-side horizontal valley-fold.

Prepare to unfold two creases.

Unfold two creases.

Try to eliminate the right-side crease line.

Try to eliminate the left-side crease line.

Prepare to rotate the model by 180 degrees.

Rotate the model by 180 degrees.

Prepare to apply two vertical valley-folds and then unfold.

Apply the right-side valley-fold and then unfold.

Apply the left-side valley-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply two valley-folds.

Apply the right-side valley-fold.

Apply the left-side valley-fold.

Prepare to apply two inside reverse-folds.

Apply the right-side inside reverse-fold.

Apply the left-side inside reverse-fold.

Prepare to insert your letter into the envelope.

Insert your letter into the envelope.

Prepare to apply a horizontal valley-fold and then unfold.

Apply a horizontal valley-fold.

And then unfold.

Prepare to insert the front layer into the pocket.

Insert the front layer into the pocket.

Congratulation! You have completed making an origami heart envelope!

For more infomation >> How to make an origami heart envelope for Valentine's Day - Duration: 12:06.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 wedding party dresses for girls kids in amazon shopping online dresses - Duration: 0:46.

LATEST wedding party dresses for girlsS kids in amazon shopping online dresses

For more infomation >> TOP 10 wedding party dresses for girls kids in amazon shopping online dresses - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

【UTAU Cover】serval "Mischievous Function" 【Kemono friends】 - Duration: 1:42.

I love you always.

I received a kiss from you.

I cannot forget this precious memory of mine.

I cannot forget this precious memory of mine.

If dorayaki cannot become my main diet,

I'll just have to overwrite it my way.

I'm always watching by your side, so leave the backup to me.

I'm always watching by your side, so leave the backup to me.

From left to right,

events pop up here, there, and everywhere.

Are you here right now?

Isn't my birthday still some time away?

I'm reasonable enough not to believe in the invisible string of fate.

I'm reasonable enough not to believe in the invisible string of fate.

The sound of a parched heart and the shallow mutterings

The sound of a parched heart and the shallow mutterings

are getting on my nerves precisely because they bother me.

are getting on my nerves precisely because they bother me.

Still, we need to have faith, be mannerly and polite to become happy.

Still, we need to have faith, be mannerly and polite to become happy.

For starters, how about some small greetings?

I love you always.

I received a kiss from you.

I cannot forget this precious memory of mine.

I cannot forget this precious memory of mine.

If dorayaki cannot become my main diet,

I'll just have to overwrite it my way.

I don't want to wake up from this dream full of beeps.

This warmth,

please don't go away.The morning is still young,

so please give me 5...no...10 more minutes.

Thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> 【UTAU Cover】serval "Mischievous Function" 【Kemono friends】 - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Luis Fonsi - Échame La Culpa

For more infomation >> Luis Fonsi - Échame La Culpa

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Luis Fonsi - Échame La Culpa

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Hally­day : personne n'a voulu ache­ter sa voiture aux enchères - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Johnny Hally­day : personne n'a voulu ache­ter sa voiture aux enchères - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Johnny Hally­day : personne n'a voulu ache­ter sa voiture aux enchères - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Agres­sion sexuelle : Nico­las Hulot dément : « J'ai peur de la rumeur mais je n'ai pas peur de la - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Agres­sion sexuelle : Nico­las Hulot dément : « J'ai peur de la rumeur mais je n'ai pas peur de la - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Agres­sion sexuelle : Nico­las Hulot dément : « J'ai peur de la rumeur mais je n'ai pas peur de la - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Qui est Daniel Rondeau, le confi­dent de Laeti­cia Hally­day ? - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> Qui est Daniel Rondeau, le confi­dent de Laeti­cia Hally­day ? - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Qui est Daniel Rondeau, le confi­dent de Laeti­cia Hally­day ? - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

[ENGLISH COVER] Full Moon - Dreamcatcher (드림캐쳐) - Emily Dimes 영어 커버 - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> [ENGLISH COVER] Full Moon - Dreamcatcher (드림캐쳐) - Emily Dimes 영어 커버 - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> [ENGLISH COVER] Full Moon - Dreamcatcher (드림캐쳐) - Emily Dimes 영어 커버 - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

{Top Santé} 4 Bienfaits de l'ail pour la santé - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> {Top Santé} 4 Bienfaits de l'ail pour la santé - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> {Top Santé} 4 Bienfaits de l'ail pour la santé - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Manuel Valls : les détails de sa sépa­ra­tion avec Anne Gravoin révé­lés - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Manuel Valls : les détails de sa sépa­ra­tion avec Anne Gravoin révé­lés - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Manuel Valls : les détails de sa sépa­ra­tion avec Anne Gravoin révé­lés - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Cette plante chasse les cafards de votre maison ! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> Cette plante chasse les cafards de votre maison ! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Cette plante chasse les cafards de votre maison ! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Claude François : la lettre déchi­rante de sa fille cachée à ses frères - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Claude François : la lettre déchi­rante de sa fille cachée à ses frères - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Claude François : la lettre déchi­rante de sa fille cachée à ses frères - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Talking Tom Gold Run - Kung Fu Hank vs Hawaiian Hank vs Deputy Hank Snowboard Race Android Gameplay - Duration: 11:58.

Enjoy This Video! Talking Tom Gold Run Android Gameplay

For more infomation >> Talking Tom Gold Run - Kung Fu Hank vs Hawaiian Hank vs Deputy Hank Snowboard Race Android Gameplay - Duration: 11:58.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Talking Tom Gold Run - Kung Fu Hank vs Hawaiian Hank vs Deputy Hank Snowboard Race Android Gameplay - Duration: 11:58.

-------------------------------------------

MGK - Young Man Freestyle (...

For more infomation >> MGK - Young Man Freestyle (...

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie 330E M SPORT HIGH EXECUTIVE AUT8, Schuifdak, leer, NaviPro, Full - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie 330E M SPORT HIGH EXECUTIVE AUT8, Schuifdak, leer, NaviPro, Full - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Salton Sea, Bombay Beach, & Desert Mirage - Duration: 12:12.

there it is right there

it's like what in the literal is going on and then

it's gone

just topped off here propane just at the end of the road here

and leaving slab city gonna head on 111 north up towards the Salton Sea today

yeah Angela's still hanging out with me about that guys really quick I've

learned from the past I know YouTube can be a cruel place to

other people and there may be parts of my life

or people involved in my life that I may not necessarily share much information

with you all about until the time comes or until that person wants to talk so

that's really all I have to say and you just have to accept it and as for the

stuff in the sky last night that was creepy

we're not really sure I mean we are on an old military base so there is a

chance that they were doing something I just there was no sound out there and

the lights were in a perfect line turning on and off oh it was creepy it

had a lot of people baffled last night what was going on

anyway maybe some of you military people know that's some kind of training

exercise or the plane turns off his lights for a certain amount just or

maybe he's just messing with all the tweakers out the slab so yeah I don't

know for sure my name is weird anyway goodbye slab city we survived a week

here in 2018 on to new adventures in California creepy

welcome to Bombay Beach a little abandoned place out here near the Salton

Sea I'm just carefully watching my step for

any nails or glass I forget why this place is so abandoned but the Salton Sea

is one of the lowest elevation places in the country at minus 222 feet in

elevation creepy though anyway let's go try to find some water today

if you wanted to get some property down here I'll bet it'd be pretty cheap yeah

Metro I don't know that right there is my biggest fear it just random nails

sticking up out of the wood and everywhere around here just gonna have

to be careful right just take a quick shower here I think this house is

falling apart no you don't got to pay a lot you just got to pay attention let's

at least turn the lights on here oh there we go getting some nice Sun coming

through yeah I wish I could describe the smell out here well back home Puget

Sound in Washington you know we got like that seaweed smell mud Bay type stuff

where it just smells but this is it's definitely salty obviously very very

salty smell out here a little rancid little unpleasant but but not bad

weird abandoned votes way up here and there's the water out there part of me

does kind of want to go in the water but I got some cuts on my leg and I don't

think that high volume of salt it's gonna do it much good here this concrete

barrier here I mean I'm sure it serves some reasonable purpose before but right

now I'm not sure I'm not sure what purpose it serves at all oh I just

walked through a bunch of dead fish carcasses lovely nice job Eric well I

have a theory because you can see the wood what is this just I don't know but

I think this is an old dock that was out here because obviously the Salton Sea

has been getting smaller and smaller over the years so this may have been

under water that's probably what had happened yeah

this was all under water and I'm guessing this has something to do with

what the salt does to the wood over time

but yeah we're probably standing in a spot that was completely under the salt

and sea at one time all right I came out here even though I kind of didn't want

to you guys could smell this right now it is horrid what a strange smell okay

here's a good idea and a good look for you guys we're right at the water's edge

here look at that tint color that's what I'm smelling if I can if I can if I can

describe to you what what we're looking at here very strange

no swimming in the salt and sea I think but as it turns out there's actually a

state park up here at California State Park at the north end of the Salton Sea

so well I don't know if you guys realize but if you count 14 days can't be in the

desert @rt are followed by seven days with a couple days break but then seven

days a camping at slab city in the desert I've spent a good amount of time

parked in the sand and dealing with the wind and sand everywhere and I think

think just kind of feeling like it's time to get a piece of pavement at a

campground of sorts with hookups and stuff so 86 degrees here today would

love to run the air conditioner for the afternoon

so yeah angel' and I are gonna go scope out this campground up here and see we

can play there we go Salton Sea State Recreation Area

look at this welcome with the palm trees yes

oh that's glorious Thank You California I appreciate it well welcome to Salton

Sea out here in the desert not much to it but you got you that pizza

stupid desert Mirage so yeah another look at the Salton Sea here at the state

park did some research when I was here over three years ago no drones allowed

they have actually reversed that the California State Parks

has reversed the no drones allowed in state parks although it does say that

each State Park can have special rules so if they were to put up a sign that

said no drones you would have to honor that but statewide drones are allowed

back in and there are rumors that national parks are working on the same

thing I mean because the FAA z' rules for flying a drone I mean as long as you

follow those rules you really can't be an idiot at a state park and because

they track everything you do the people that do abuse it they're gonna lose

their privilege of flying so it's cool that um they brought it back I'll fly

the drone later but Salton Sea there are a lot of fish carcasses here a lot of

fish don't survive kinda all over penta gross

so yeah the Salton Sea I did some research just to correct myself it's 336

feet below sea level out here and the Salton Sea has changed a lot over the

centuries it used to be fed by the Colorado River but you know how nature

likes to change things up Colorado River decided to take a couple different

routes over the last two thousand years and thus the level of the Salton Sea has

gone down tremendously plus the deposits of well the collection of salt that's

why it's 50 percent more salty out here than in the normal ocean the only signs

I saw were no lifeguard on duty and no diving so I don't know maybe that's the

thing here maybe maybe people actually go in there

and swim in the summer anyway Salton Sea it's been a while huh Jax that's real

dress what do you think it's real and a lot of

times you got to chew on grass taystee sure

do you understand personal space you don't okay cuz I was trying to I'm

starting to work on the computer and

okay

what are you you peeing you're getting more comfortable do you mind if I do

some work would that be okay with you did you just shake your head it did you

shook his head didn't he

stupid desert Mirage this is gonna be one of my dumbest scenes ever I had no

shame that's play for you dumb

For more infomation >> Salton Sea, Bombay Beach, & Desert Mirage - Duration: 12:12.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: President Trump Just Made An Announcement - Duration: 5:31.

BREAKING: President Trump Just Made An Announcement "I'm going to go through hell to get this

stuff approved," Trump said.

"We have no choice."

Chris "Badger" Thomas AMERICA'S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

President Donald Trump threatened a government shutdown if Congress did not act quickly to

close immigration loopholes allowing MS-13 gang members to cross the border.

BreitbartDepartment of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, Department of Justice as

well as other law enforcement agencies were at a round table meeting hosted by President

Trump, the national security meeting was over MS-13 gang members and their infestation in

America.

"Frankly, I'll go a step further, if we don't change the legislation, if we don't

get rid of these loopholes where killers are allowed to come into our country … if we

don't change it let's have a shutdown, we'll do a shutdown, It's worth it for

our country.

I'd love to see a shutdown if we don't get this stuff taken care of."

MS-13 gang members use the loopholes in the American legal system to slither into the

United States.

Law Enforcement officials described how their hands are tied by the current laws that allow

catch-and-release and by minorities earning protected status despite illegally bringing

them into the United States.President Trump listened to the officials and was openly frustrated

over the lack of laws protecting the United States and our borders.

"If we have to shut it down because the Democrats don't want safety – and unrelated,

but still related, they don't want to take care of our military – then shut it down.

We'll go with another shutdown."

The Democratic party declared war against the American people, our culture, and our

civilization.

They deliberately import Third World savages to do their dirty work for them because they

lack the stomach to do it themselves.

It could not be any clearer, the Democratic Party detests the U.S.A. and her people.

The President called out members of congress that oppose the wall and stated that they

cannot be allowed to prevent national security."We need the wall, we're going to get the wall,

we don't have the wall, we're never going to solve this problem … without the wall

it's not going to work."

AFF News previously reported that Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen discussed

the importance of a wall along the border but specifically that funds are needed for

are needed for more agents and border technology.

"We're going to build you one, We have a very specific and targeted way in which

we will use that money to build a border wall system.

Just not just that infrastructure, but the technology and personnel that go with it."

President Trump has his main four focal points that he reiterated during his talks, securing

the border, closing loopholes, ending chain migration, and canceling the visa lottery.

FOX NEWS reported on MS-13:

MS-13 was started by Central American immigrants, mainly from El Salvador, in Los Angeles in

the 1980s.

It has expanded since to include Hondurans, Guatemalans, Mexicans and other Central and

South Americans.

MS-13's motto is "mata, viola, controla" – which means "kill, rape, control,"

according to Robert Hur, an official with the Justice Department.

"They seek to live up to this motto through truly shocking acts of violence designed to

instill fear: vicious machete attacks, execution-style gunshots, gang rape and human trafficking."

Gang members perpetuate a number of various criminal acts, according to the FBI, including:

murder, rape, home invasions, kidnapping, carjacking and robbery.

The FBI said most of the crimes are carried out against members of rival gangs, but "often"

innocent people are hurt in the crimes as well.

President Trump went on to say that other nations are laughing at the United States

and our border policies.

"If other nations see what we're doing, and they do watch what we're doing, they

laugh at us, they can't believe that these policies where we can't get people out that

are killers.

We give them tremendous amounts of aid, and they won't take their killers back when

we have them."

The Democratic party is frothing at the mouth to get Trump impeached and a vote of no confidence

is needed.

To carry this out, they know that they cannot allow the wall and border security measures

to take place, because that would show America that President Trump truly put America first.

I swear the American people are drained of their fight and will to stand for what is

right, we have witnessed countless federal violations from the Democratic party and people

just sit on the their collective asses.

This is our nation, our America, it is up to us to stand with our President and use

our rights to get our voices heard as well as take to the streets and openly protest

the Democrats and illegal aliens.

For 8 years we watched as countless conservative groups babbled about taking a stand against

Obama and how they desire to take back our nation for the people.

Now we have a president that is vowing to walk through hell to put America first and

people are too busy to stand united with our President.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: President Trump Just Made An Announcement - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Cabrio 325CI EXE Individual '05 Xenon Leder Hardtop M-Pakket - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Cabrio 325CI EXE Individual '05 Xenon Leder Hardtop M-Pakket - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Talking Angela's Birthday Surprise - Duration: 1:35.

Some say that February's short and dull!

But not for me.

With my birthday and valentine's day, it's actually a month of love and romance.

This year, the stars aligned in the most spectacular way ever aaand…

I made a brand new music video with Talking Tom.

It was the most amazing birthday gift I could ever get.

Right now, the song itself is a bit of a secret, but as you're some of my favorite people,

Little Kitties, I'm gonna give you a few hints…

So – it's a romantic song....

You know I love those!

And Tom was totally on board.

He's such a sweetheart!

We wanted this video to be a bit different, so it's set in the past.

But I won't tell you when exactly!

It was such an amazing experience having my own makeup artist, my own stylist and hairdresser,

and I love love LOVED my outfit.

I felt like a true star!

Oh just wait until you see Tom.

OMG – he looks really good.

I'm actually blushing right now!

I don't want to ruin the surprise!

So just promise me one thing – come back after you've seen the music video and tell

me what you think of it in the comments!

I want to know what your favorite parts are!

And be sure to share the video with the people you love!

Mwaaah

For more infomation >> Talking Angela's Birthday Surprise - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

MELINA SOPHIE LEARNS ITALIAN - Language Challenge | Kaio - Duration: 5:36.

Melina Sophie learns italian - language challenge | Kaio

Yo Ninjas

I'm Kaio and I'm here with Melina

She is a german youtuber and we are gonna do a Language Challenge

I've prepared 5 sentences

and she will try to guess the meaning after repeating them

in his channel we did the same but in reverse :D

For more infomation >> MELINA SOPHIE LEARNS ITALIAN - Language Challenge | Kaio - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese 100 ¥ Shop Tour - Duration: 4:44.

these are funny! here we have some Ebi crackers

I don't like them so much...

Today's challenge is getting serious!

WIll Seba be able to find 1€ fruit at the 100yen shop?

well, maybe only a lemon wedge

and no the fruit candy and the plastic fruits are not valid for this challenge...

so here we are at the Lawson 100yen store

I showed you another 100yen store but this one is different

because here they sell only food

here we have 100yen bananas

100yen onions, they are not so nice wrapped up...

you get 2 lemons for 100yen,

100yen grapefruit,

100yen cucumber,

also apple for 100yen? - ah no they cost 300yen, sometimes they change the price

here we have some chips with different flavours (the purple potato of Kyushu)

then here we have the bread

I show you the most disgusting one in the world

this is a very disgusting one!

bread with inside Yakisoba, I don't even wish it to my worst enemy

but the japanese children love this bread!

These sandwiches, I never took the risk to buy them

but maybe with these I will be able to do the bear form sandwiches

like the one that I did in another video, I leave you the link if you haven't seen it

then we have the chicken, it looks nothing like chicken at all

100yen and it has 60 calories, well I believe you it weighs 1 gram^^

Natto, everything cost 100yen

like I said before there are things that cost more than 100yen

the Onigiri cost 100yen

ah the rice also 100yen, but this one 300yen

so, yes some things cost also more!

look at all those types of tea's for 100yen!

all japanese tea

here we have jam,

here we have the Ramen and soup section

sometimes they also have some sorts of pasta, but I don't see them here

this one is for making Nabe...only 100yen!

it's not expensive for the Nabe sauce

then here we have the eggs, and this is me!

and then we have all this yogurt for 100yen!

all these cream puffs for 100yen, it's not so much, no?

some home utensils

food for your favourite animal, these ones are funny!

other home stuff, some socks, underwear,

then they have a beauty section for girls

pens, things for your bike,

because here everybody rides a bike!

some mini containers for liquid substances, here we have some ink for calligraphy

look at how funny the glue is!

some other containers, different detergents, drinks

then here we have other things,

this is all the "bad stuff for your body" section, I don't like these...

here we have some Ebi crackers

these are basically some New Year decorations, for your house!

here we have the Marshmellow

they have mango and normal flavour

if you want to stay healthy, then this is not the right place to come

but it's perfect if you have sudden hunger

these are like the things that I took for the snowman that I made

as you can see there are a lot of things!

I decided to take these socks from all of the things that are here exposed

obviously 100yen

then here we have different types of coffee, on the top the coffee is very hot! if you touch them you will get burn

and these are cold coffee

so if you want to buy the ramen here

afterwards you can come here and heat it up with some hot water

you only need to push here and the water comes,

and as you can see, here we have other types of ramen

So, I hope you enjoyed this visit at the Lawson 100yen store

see? in Japan you can also find fruit that cost less,

so, these immediatly disappeared

one apple cost 1€

I don't know if it's to much or not

these potatoes cost also 1€ for this bag

a bit less than 1€ - 80 cents

then we have radishes, and these carrots that cost also 100yen.

I hope you liked this video, see you tomorrow always at 2pm (GMT+1)

let me know in the comments what you think about this store,

and until tomorrow!

a funny p.s.: if you come from the lawson store

and you want to take the bus, this is the bus stop

with a really funny thing! look!

these are the chairs that the people brought from home

in 1 minute the next bus comes,

we are basically in sugamo district and it's a district where mostly old people live,

so, basically one can come here and sit on this comfortable chair, while waiting the bus

ok see you tomorrow at 2pm

if you have any questions, just write them in the comments below and subscribe, ok BYE!

For more infomation >> Japanese 100 ¥ Shop Tour - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

[Korean ASMR] The 3000th guest is given a doll for free. Doll store RP ㅣ Tapping ㅣ Roleplay - Duration: 28:11.

Hello. Welcome.

You are the 3000th customer to visit our store.

The 2,999th customer just left the store.

You're the 3,000th

Thank you for coming to our store.

So, I will give you one of our dolls specially free.

you can just pick the doll you like.

I'll show you what kind of dolls are out there from now on.

This is a basket with some dolls to show you.

What kind of doll do you want me to show you first?

Um ..

Let me show you this doll first.

This is a doll that looks like a rubber balloon.

If you press it with your hands ... It stretches.

If you don't like a doll this big,

There's a smaller version.

You can choose either the big version or the small version you like.

If you don't like the Minions doll,

Let me introduce you to another doll.

This is...

Mo Jji - Mong. ( It means Rice cake + Monkey. )

There is Velcro tape on the doll's hands.

Stick And Detach.. Stick And Detach..

If you don't like it,

I'm sure you'll like this.

Baby Apeach.

If you don't like it,

We have doll slippers.

Cat Slippers

I just showed you a few simple dolls.

Do you have a doll you liked?

Yes

Mo Jji - Mong?

Okay.

I'll give you this doll.

I'll put it in a vinyl bag.

And I will give you two more little dolls.

Doraemon and the Golden Dog.

Doraemon is Help achieve something

And the golden dog ... This is the year of the golden dog. (In the oriental country, the animal year is set. 2018 is the year of the golden dog.)

I'll give you these two dolls together to make sure you get everything you want this year.

This is a present.

Goodbye.

For more infomation >> [Korean ASMR] The 3000th guest is given a doll for free. Doll store RP ㅣ Tapping ㅣ Roleplay - Duration: 28:11.

-------------------------------------------

尋找消失的過去 / 時間 / A Love Like This (周慧敏作曲,主唱黃劍文 / 周慧敏)— Mashup Piano Cover - Duration: 7:18.

For more infomation >> 尋找消失的過去 / 時間 / A Love Like This (周慧敏作曲,主唱黃劍文 / 周慧敏)— Mashup Piano Cover - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

BATHROOM & CLOSET MAKEOVER 🏠 Decluttered Reveal 2018 - Duration: 3:19.

so my new goal is to pick one part of my house each week and really dive in

organize it declutter redecorate if necessary last week I did my entire

master bedroom my bathroom and my closet but today I'm just gonna show you a

little piece of that because I just want to break it up into smaller segments for

you so today I'm going to show you my bathroom and my closet the before and

the after footage and I love before and afters it's just so exciting to see the

difference Wow my bathroom was so messy before

this was such a mess before I totally got rid of a bunch of the bath toys and

put together everything right here I had like so many different bottles of

shampoo and conditioner and then I used to have so many things on the counter so

I really wanted to have a nice clean look you have like nothing on the

counters except for this is the only but this is all I'm allowed

do you like how clean the bathroom is I made it so clean huh yeah see the

bathtub look how clean it is there's not toys all over

remember when there split toys all over there's toys everywhere

if you want to see more videos like this then please subscribe and be sure to

click the bell because that will ensure that YouTube will notify you each time I

upload a new video by the way if you're not following me on Instagram go find me

at wanna be balanced because I post daily pictures of my family and because

of different pictures of my house and all the things that were up to on a

daily basis Plus insta story

For more infomation >> BATHROOM & CLOSET MAKEOVER 🏠 Decluttered Reveal 2018 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Hypixel Skywars! #1 - Duration: 16:18.

Hey guys i'm back and playing some skywars check down in the description for more

For more infomation >> Hypixel Skywars! #1 - Duration: 16:18.

-------------------------------------------

'Mad Dog' Mattis Goes Rogue – Makes TERRIFYING Announcement- BreakingNews24 - Duration: 26:13.

'Mad Dog' Mattis Goes Rogue – Makes TERRIFYING Announcement

During Barack Obama's time in the White House, he allowed America's enemies to walk

all over us.

Now that Donald Trump is in office, however, he has been letting foreign powers know that

they can no longer mess with the U.S.

The Hill reported that Trump's Secretary of Defense James "Mad Dog" Mattis reinforced

this point this week when he indicated that the U.S. will strike the Syrian regime again

if it uses sarin gas.

"We're on the record and you all have seen how we reacted to that, so they would

be ill-advised to go back to violating the chemical convention," Mattis said.

He went on to say that it was clear Syria has weaponized chlorine, but added that he

doesn't have evidence of sarin use.

"We're even more concerned about the possibility of sarin use," he said.

"I don't have the evidence.

What I'm saying is groups on the ground, [nongovernmental organizations] NGOs, fighters

on the ground said that sarin has been used.

So we are looking for evidence.

I don't have evidence."

This came a day after Mattis discussed his plans for the military with GOP lawmakers.

"I'm not subtle," Mattis said.

"I need to make the military more lethal.

Some people think I'm supposed to be an equal-opportunity employer."

This comes after Fox News reported that a top U.S. military official just confirmed

that the military defeat of ISIS could be just "weeks" away.

U.S. Central Command General Joseph Votel said this while speaking at Jordan's National

Defense School on Monday.

"The timeline for the military defeat of ISIS can now be measured in weeks," Votel

said, going on to warn that there is still "very tough fighting" going on in the

Middle Euphrates River Valley.

It had preciously been reported that the terrorist group has lost 98 percent of the land it once

held — with half of ISIS' so-called "caliphate" having been recaptured since President Trump

took office.

These gains are what led to Votel's assessment came after changes in the rules of engagement,

instituted over the last year.

"The rules of engagement under the Obama administration were onerous.

I mean what are we doing having individual target determination being conducted in the

White House, which in some cases adds weeks and weeks," said retired Air Force Lt. Gen.

David Deptula, the former head of U.S. Air Force intelligence.

"The limitations that were put on actually resulted in greater civilian casualties."

SHARE this story if you support what the Trump administration

is doing!

For more infomation >> 'Mad Dog' Mattis Goes Rogue – Makes TERRIFYING Announcement- BreakingNews24 - Duration: 26:13.

-------------------------------------------

The INSIDE\OUT pavilion at TUM's main campus - Duration: 4:21.

Gridshells are highly efficient structures, because they carry loads

through their curved shape, with very little material.

Here at the Chair of Structural Design at the Technical University of Munich

we have been investigating the geometric properties of gridshells.

And we've asked ourselves: How can we simplify their fabrication?

In collaboration with mathematicians and engineers, we have developed a method,

which allows us to construct gridshells from flat and straight lamellas.

Even more, all joints in this grid are identical and meet at precisely 90 degrees.

This makes fabrication very simple.

INSIDE OUT is the first architectural structure, that utilizes so called "asymptotic curves".

A catenoid surface is transformed to fit the surrounding footprint of our building site.

The designed shape creates two archways and embraces a central tree in this courtyard.

After the surface is designed, the mesh is carefully refined to fullfill the geometric requirements of a minimal surface.

The asymptotic curves are not freely designed.

An algorithm tracks their specific path, creating an orthogonal grid on the surface.

The lamellas are constructed along this grid.

They are oriented perpendicular to the design surface.

By adding edge profiles, supports and bracing, this structure becomes an efficient, load-bearing gridshell.

The Lamellas are cut straight and flat, and can be easily manufactured and transported.

The construction itself relies on very simple processes.

The lamellas are slotted together by hand into flat segments.

They are then elastically bent into their curved geometry.

By fixing every node to 90 degrees and adding some edge supports, we can freeze this shape.

INSIDE OUT, consists of 9 of these segments, which are later combined on site, like a large 3d puzzle.

We have adopted a strategy of always using two parallel lamellas for each gridline.

This allows us to bend them in their individual curvature,

and later connect them to become one strong beam.

The pavilion is designed for a beautiful green courtyard at the heart of the Munich campus.

At its center stands a tree, that is embraced by the structural grid.

The varying density of this grid will have a unique effect on lighting and shows underneath.

The pavilion is fabricated from stainless steel, reflecting the colors of the sky and the nature.

The structure covers about 100m² and spans approximately 9 x 12m.

INSIDE OUT is not the final result of our research, but it is part of the process.

It will be used to examine the behaviour of this new construction technique at a large scale.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét