First hand is Full House
Destiny draw from absolutely cruelty
Behavior just after new card introduction is strange
The first hand is Exodia
Solitaire of opponent who can leave time
-------------------------------------------
КАК СМИ СКРЫВАЮТ ПРАВДУ [netstalkers] - Duration: 5:26.
For more infomation >> КАК СМИ СКРЫВАЮТ ПРАВДУ [netstalkers] - Duration: 5:26. -------------------------------------------
Как полюбить СЕБЯ. Часть 2 - Duration: 7:09.
For more infomation >> Как полюбить СЕБЯ. Часть 2 - Duration: 7:09. -------------------------------------------
Volkswagen Golf 1.2 TSI HIGHLINE BLUEMOTION CLIMA_NAVI_PDC V+A_NL-AUTO. - Duration: 0:56.
For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.2 TSI HIGHLINE BLUEMOTION CLIMA_NAVI_PDC V+A_NL-AUTO. - Duration: 0:56. -------------------------------------------
Volvo V60 T3 MOMENTUM XENON/PARK ASSIST V+A/17INCH/GETINT GLAS - Duration: 1:00.
For more infomation >> Volvo V60 T3 MOMENTUM XENON/PARK ASSIST V+A/17INCH/GETINT GLAS - Duration: 1:00. -------------------------------------------
Торт сердце ко дню всех влюбленных - Duration: 3:56.
For more infomation >> Торт сердце ко дню всех влюбленных - Duration: 3:56. -------------------------------------------
John Mulaney Lists What's Wrong with Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's Induction Ceremony - Duration: 5:54.
For more infomation >> John Mulaney Lists What's Wrong with Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's Induction Ceremony - Duration: 5:54. -------------------------------------------
Japan Tour VLOG - Water up my Ass... - Duration: 20:14.
hey guys what's up it's early Wednesday morning the 24th and today
I'm going to Japan
this is my meat sauce riding the elevator
right now I'm in the car and apparently there's been a lot of snow this
morning. A lot of flights have been canceled, let's just hope that my flight
is okay because I really want to go to Japan. Japan is just something totally
different from everything else. No worries the meat sauce is still here
look and yeah Japan is just something different all right if you compare it to
a lot of other countries it's just like being on the moon basically
and so every time we go there it's just really awesome, it's definitely
like an ego trip in that sense. I'm stopping for this pedestrian because
that's what you do in Sweden look. Yeah we'll see what happens okay
Alright so finally in my room in Tokyo and in Shibuya and...
I can't see shit
because it's like someone has farted in here and it's all this humid here.
People in Tokyo...
what are you doin...
on a thursday night...
who is that guy over there...
so...
we meet again... talking toilet of Japan. Which has a squirting mode which is really
surprising and I must say, and the last time I had to try it out because I'm not
used to these kind of fancy things in in my ass but I'm gonna film this right now
and just see and see if there's a reaction okay
Preparation.
does that mean I have to prepare?
shower okay...
oh
shit.. there it is
oh it's hot...
that's not okay
damn you
fragging ham
oh that's terrible
I will never get used to the feeling of having warm water spraying right up my ass
how the hell do I make it stop stop stop
shit
I've slept like maybe half an hour and I'm still really tired and
jet-lagged but we're going out, and I'm really hungry too and we're going
out eating in approximately 49 minutes and I cannot wait
basically I've been...
my diet this whole day has been Karl Fazer chocolate
so yeah
it's good for the belly
this is where we go later...
Oh the arcade hall?
I finally found it...
take a shita Street
thank God
mmm...
delicious food(plastic)
Sorry for f#€%ing up your video...
what?
there's a "what a f#€ck" in there...
ah ok...
those are the mariokarts
damnit
that's awesome
hej
HEJ!
hej?
juuuööö...
Adrian is testing Roland products...
very secret...
it's already on YouTube
sitting here casually farting... texting...
and drinking coffee..
and warming up?
eh...
show how you warm up...
warm up!
I'm currently warming up...
f#%€ing hell that fart smell...
he's warming up and farting over there...
så jävla risig...
I grew up with a really meat heavy diet
How was the gig Marco?
så jävla bra...
SÅJÄLABRA!
is that a cat?
so now we're waiting for a train oh there it is.
just in time
we're going to Osaka after a really good gig in Tokyo yesterday
uh
yeah
ora?
yes
Alright so now I'm at a hotel in Osaka and yesterday we
had a gig in Tokyo it was an amazing gig as always in Tokyo, and now we're in
Osaka, we just checked into the hotel but we have like half an hour before we're
going back to the venue and we're playing at 6 o'clock it's a Saturday so
usually on Saturdays you play kind of early which is fine because it's nice
you play, take a shower and then it's like 9 o'clock so you just go out
and eat and drink beers and have a lot of fun and I had a couple of too many
beers yesterday but it's good I wish I had some more sleep but it's fine
so this is my lil room here at the 24th floor
well sukkah
we're on our way back to the venue to play a little show
look at that ugly car
oh man
looks like it's already crashed into another car...
comment of the day?
*man sound*
Moan of the day...
Marco what pisses you off today?
almost everything...
no it's uh I'm actually the happiest person around...
you all got me wrong...
Jonas which is your favorite song in the setlist?
Right now it's probably one of the new ones because I
haven't played them as many times.
you haven't played them a thousand times...
that's what I mean...
I don't like any of the songs...
I don't like you.
I like the last one because it means the show is over...
ah yes
Hello?
yes
all right yeah
oops involved in their school hit that sen good luck Oh
best bar ever...
-------------------------------------------
BEST PINEAPPLE TART IN SG | Taste Testers | EP 41 - Duration: 6:39.
For more infomation >> BEST PINEAPPLE TART IN SG | Taste Testers | EP 41 - Duration: 6:39. -------------------------------------------
[Illustration Lyrics(일러스트 가사집)] Paul Kim(폴킴) _ Premonition(느낌) - Duration: 2:01.
If this premonition is right
our parting would be right
Can't believe
I can't believe
But I feel
If the look of you is true
you have probably fallen out of love
No
It can not be
We loved each other
The deep love
How can it change so quickly?
Our deep hearts are
not the same anymore as we used to be
-------------------------------------------
Color House Vehicles | Street Vehicles For Kids | Nursery Rhymes | Cartoon Car Video For Toddlers - Duration: 2:51.
BLACK
FORKLIFT
PURPLE
POLICE CAR
BLUE
CEMENT TRUCK
GREEN
ICE CREAM TRUCK
YELLOW
GARBAGE TRUCK
ORANGE
MONSTER TRUCK
BULLDOZER
SKY BLUE
DUMP TRUCK
GREY
ROAD ROLLER
WHITE
AMBULANCE
-------------------------------------------
Sanket Gaonkar (Dance India Dance Season 6) Lifestyle, Biography, Family, Girlfriend, Wiki - Duration: 2:24.
music
-------------------------------------------
Một vòng ẨM THỰC RẠCH GIÁ |Du lịch Kiên Giang - Duration: 21:47.
For more infomation >> Một vòng ẨM THỰC RẠCH GIÁ |Du lịch Kiên Giang - Duration: 21:47. -------------------------------------------
Fifteen Reasons INFJs Find It So Hard To Move On From Heartbreak - Duration: 12:28.
Fifteen Reasons INFJs Find It So Hard To Move On From Heartbreak
INFJs are gentle, caring and complex souls who naturally place a lot of value and meaning
in their relationships.
Few things devastate an INFJ like heartbreak or having lost someone they love.
While their friends may be able to get over an ended relationship more quickly and not
understand why the INFJ isn't able to do the same, there are a number of reasons that
the INFJ tends to find moving on from heartbreak a struggle.
1 - INFJs prioritize order and harmony over most everything.
Most relationships don't end amicably right away.
Someone is generally hurt.
For the INFJ who prioritizes the moral order of the universe over most everything and needs
for life to be copacetic, the imbalance that this creates will haunt them endlessly.
INFJs desire peace and stability in their lives and in the lives of those around them,
and when that sense of harmony is disrupted and broken, the INFJ often becomes self-blaming,
placing the load on their shoulders as they seek ways to restore order and balance.
2 - INFJs tend to be overly apologetic and self-blaming.
An INFJ's favorite word might just be "sorry."
They're sorry for pain they've caused.
They're sorry for pain they didn't cause.
They're sorry for pain you caused them.
They're just really sorry.
So when a relationship goes south, they often get hung up on the all the things they feel
an overwhelming agony to be sorry for, all the things they feel they did wrong.
It can be hard to move on when there are so many things they feel they need to apologize
for.
3 - INFJs cope by retreating into solitude.
INFJs are naturally people who need to spend a lot of time alone to recharge.
It's good to take time to be alone, in the wake of heartbreak or otherwise.
But there is such thing as too much alone time, and if there's any type equipped to
write a novel about that, it's the INFJ, who slips into a ruminating and obsessive
mindset far more easily than they'd like to admit.
The thing about retreating into solitude for an INFJ who's dealing with heartbreak is,
that it'll move them past a place of healthy self-love and self-reflection, and into a
world where loss and emptiness rule, and that's a dark place for the typically idealistic
INFJ.
4 - INFJs have an innate and undeniable darkness.
INFJs are natural idealists, but there's a bottomless darkness to them that's always
circling them like a shark.
In the wake of heartbreak and feeling beaten down and broken, something about letting the
INFJ's darkness take over just feels so damn gratifying and peaceful, a gentle succumbing.
Finally, this is my true self, the INFJ might think, and where this gets dangerous is that
they might start to really believe it, that all there is to life is desperation and need
and disappointment and deadness.
What's worse, they might start to romanticize it, connecting deeply and painfully with the
kind of tormented music, art and books that only bury them further into the hole they're
in.
5 - INFJs are conflicted by love and revenge.
INFJs are naturally fierce protectors, but the flip side of this is that, when hurt,
they can be made into destroyers.
While growth and maturity for the INFJ often yield a more gentle belief in karma or poetic
justice, an INFJ experiencing heartbreak is likely also experiencing a war inside their
mind.
The overly empathetic INFJ will want to love everyone and everything, to know and believe
that there is love everywhere, that we are love, and most importantly that the people
who hurt us are the ones we need to love the most.
On the flip side, the INFJ will wonder if love and kindness are recipes for being a
doormat, if maybe there's something after all to bashing those who have broken our hearts.
Which is worse?
For the INFJ, overthinkers by nature, maybe they'll never know.
6 - INFJs let in such a select few.
INFJs are incredibly private, harboring secrets in a way that others don't tend to do.
With trust no easy feat for them, if an INFJ has opened up to another person and revealed
who they truly are, it's been a challenging process for them, one laced with self-doubt
and caution always at the back of their mind.
When someone who the INFJ has exposed the most intimate parts of themselves to leaves
or hurts them, the INFJ often snaps backwards, retreating, feeling that they've given something
away that they shouldn't have.
This lingering sense of having made a mistake in letting someone in can slow progress in
moving on.
7 - INFJs tend to be building the future in their heads.
It's the INFJ's judging preference, in combination with being an intuitive, that
leads them to process information in such a way that they're often planning the future.
In this way, when a relationship ends, it can be devastating to the INFJ because they
had started building in their heads the life they thought they could anticipate.
While that's not to say that the INFJ is planning the wedding on the first date, they're
too practical or realistic to be thinking in this kind of way, they somehow do just
know in their gut, and often in a jarringly short period of time, when there is a true
future with someone.
INFJs may try not to have expectations for life ahead, but they often can't help but
have at least some sense of a plan, and in the wake of heartbreak, the shattering of
the future they believed would be real can yield a lot of pain for the INFJ.
8 - INFJs jump into relationships hard, fast and intensely.
People often joke about how INFJs can see straight into your soul, and in some sense,
this feels quite true.
INFJs tend to get a premonition about something in about the same manner as being struck by
lightning.
Though it's a rare occurrence, this "sixth sense" often leads the INFJ to fall for
people extremely quickly.
An INFJ may simply see someone from across a room and know immediately that they know
something about the other person, that there's an intense connection, before even meeting
them.
In this way, though guarded, the INFJ tends to jump in quickly, opening themselves up
to be hurt regardless of whether things go south in six years or six days.
9 - INFJs are picky about their partners.
INFJs are incredibly selective about who they'll date.
Something about hurting another person is unbearably painful for the INFJ, so much so
that the INFJ would often rather see themselves get hurt before hurting another, burying their
own pain for the sake of keeping others happy, so INFJs tend to be very cautious about who
they get into relationships with.
To minimize the possibility of hurting another, they'll only allow themselves to date when
they 100% know they're interested in someone and they 100% see a realistic future with
that person.
That said, having been so selective about a partner can really backfire on them when
a relationship goes south.
This kind of intense investment from so early on can leave the INFJ devastated if their
partner wasn't 100% sure about them right from the get-go (and so often this is of course
the case).
To boot, the INFJ knows it might be a long time again before they feel a similarly strong
bond with another, making it even harder to move on and recover from heartbreak.
10 - INFJs simply aren't out meeting tons of people.
One might say that INFJs don't get out much.
They value time spent alone or doing quieter activities with a valued few.
A packed bar on a Friday night might not be the most appealing place for an INFJ; they're
more likely to be home building a pillow fort and reading.
So when the INFJ has stumbled across someone who they really connect with, when they've
finally found someone who balances them out and also understands them at their core, this
person inherently means a lot to them, and losing them can be devastating.
Meeting someone new seems to always be the final push over the hump of heartbreak, and
the fact that the INFJ typically just isn't out meeting tons of people may keep them from
moving on as quickly as others.
11 - INFJs are perfectionists who struggle with failure.
INFJs tend to bring perfectionist tendencies into all that they do, and relationships aren't
spared from that.
Because the INFJ gleans so much of their self-worth from how well they can keep everything together,
when a relationship falls apart, often so does the sense of worth of the INFJ.
Part of what holds an INFJ from moving on after heartbreak is the nagging sense of failure
that they just can't seem to kick.
12 - INFJs won't find much value in a rebound.
INFJs place a lot of value and meaning in a shared connection, which to them is built
heavily on something real and vulnerable and open more so than on sex or lust or physical
desire.
Sex for the INFJ is typically an extension of expressing how they feel about their partner,
and thus is entirely empty if there isn't a deep emotional and intellectual component
to the relationship.
While sex is an unquestionably important part of a relationship to the INFJ, it's not
the thing that's most deeply and painfully lost when a relationship ends.
What they most miss is that rare and intense sense of connection.
That said, the age-old, "go hook up with somebody else" rebound move won't do much
for the heartbroken INFJ who craves a bond and sense of mutual understanding with another.
13 - INFJs love the feeling of balance and completion that a partner provides them.
INFJs are notoriously often in their own worlds, living very much in their heads.
They tend to be outwardly serious and composed, keeping a playfulness locked away inside of
them that's often only accessed by a rare few across their entire lifetime.
Ideal partners for the INFJ tend to be a mirror: lively and fun on the exterior and harboring
a darker, more serious room inside of them that only a handful of people are let into.
In believing it's safe to let someone into that guarded place inside of them, the INFJ
feels and falls in love with the feeling of balance and completion that their partner
provides them.
Thus, when a relationship ends, the INFJ can be left feeling as if a part of them has been
stripped away, the rug ripped out from under them.
To go from that sense of being made whole and grounded by another, to suddenly being
without them leaves the INFJ feeling split in two and, now knowing what life was like
with the one they loved, far more aware of their shortcomings.
14 - INFJs are naturally romantic and imaginative people.
The mix of intuition and feeling in their type makes the INFJ a natural romantic, extremely
passionate about everything they do, and particularly so about the people they love.
Paired with their creative nature, the INFJ tends to live in a hidden world of possibilities,
often erring into fantastical thinking.
An INFJ in love is an INFJ floating through a daydream, and conversely, an INFJ experiencing
heartbreak is an INFJ struggling to believe in hope and living alongside a dark sense
of loneliness.
To feel stripped of their naturally romantic and imaginative nature leaves the INFJ lost
and confused.
15 - INFJs like to be needed.
While many other types desire to be wanted, INFJs like to be needed.
Combine this with the fact that INFJs, at less than 1% of the population, are the rarest
of the personality types and often feel misunderstood, and it makes sense as to why INFJs are devastated
and don't bounce back as quickly or easily as others after getting their heart broken.
After having found someone who they felt understood them and who had needed them, it's unspeakably
painful to lose both.
All in all, that's The 15 Reasons INFJs Find It So Hard To Move On From Heartbreak.
Really cool information isn't it!
Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!
Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!
Thanks for watching!
-------------------------------------------
On the go with EF #63 – Angelina bikes along Santa Barbara's beaches - Duration: 5:09.
Hi and welcome back to On the go with EF. I hope everybody's doing really well.
I'm in Santa Barbara, which is a small beach town on the west coast of the United States.
Today, I'm going to explore the beach area by bike.
I'm going along the beachway right now. Wow! So many boats!
Well, I can see why. Santa Barbara is absolutely beautiful.
If I had a boat, I would definitely come here.
They're all different sizes. Some people have huge boats out here.
I'm so happy I rented a bike. I can definitely recommend it.
You know, Santa Barbara is known to be the American Riviera - and I can really see why.
You've got the ocean, the sunshine …
The vibe is just so laid back. It feels like you're on vacation.
Apparently, there are about 90,000 people living here,
but honestly, you could never tell because it's so empty.
There's so much empty space. You still see a lot of people and
there are quite a lot of tourists here, but it doesn't feel crowded.
It's beautiful and I love the smell of the ocean.
Oh, look! There's a pier! This is such a nice bike ride.
I'm really enjoying the palm trees and the blue skies.
And I quite like people watching, too.
It's fun to see what people are up to when they go to the beach.
I'm coming up to the pier. I'm so excited to explore it.
It looks really fun.
Okay. There we go. Let's go to the pier!
Pelicans, I think. It looks like it. They're big birds, anyway.
I wonder if there are a lot of fish here.
This is called Stearns Warf. The people are super laid back.
A lot of people are just walking in their shorts and t-shirts.
Nobody's really dressed up. It's super casual.
There's a fish and chips shop. It's quite cool.
I like the vibe of having a fish and chips shop on the pier.
Then, you can walk all the way out and I bet there's a nice lookout spot out there.
This is the end of the pier and wow, it's beautiful.
This view is incredible, too. Over there is Santa Barbara.
And these are the Santa Ynez Mountains.
I'm so happy I walked all the way out here. It was definitely worth it.
The pier was really nice, but now I'm ready to hang out here at the beach.
Let's go get some snacks.
I got them. Let's go to the beach!
Yes, the perfect spot. I've got some strawberries and some chocolate.
I'm going to take my shoes off…. I'm going to have a strawberry.
Mmmm. That's really sweet.
Santa Barbara really is a year round tourist destination
and it's famous for its amazing weather, its downtown beaches and its Spanish architecture.
If you saw me last week, I was in town
and you could really see how the buildings have been influenced by the Spanish.
So, that's pretty cool.
Also, this beach is really close to the town centre.
It's only about a 10 minute walk.
The perfect way to end a day.
I've had a really great time today. I got to explore pier, I rented a bike,
and I went all along the beach, which was fabulous.
Now, I bought this really cute mug. It's a Santa Barbara mug.
I like it and wish I could keep it myself, but I can't
because I'm going to give it away to one of you guys.
Please answer the question: What is your favorite snack to bring to the beach?
Comment below for a chance to win this - and that's it for me today. See you!
Next week: Liam goes bungy jumping in Auckland, New Zealand.
-------------------------------------------
Stunningly tasty salad. All who try remain satisfied. - Duration: 2:22.
For more infomation >> Stunningly tasty salad. All who try remain satisfied. - Duration: 2:22. -------------------------------------------
The Secret of My Love | 我男人的秘密 | 내 남자의 비밀 - Ep.92 [SUB : ENG/CHN/2018.02.08] - Duration: 33:58.
(Episode 92)
Shouldn't he have come first today?
He can't act like
he owns Gangin Group with such a small investment.
We still have 10 minutes left.
Excuse me. I need to take this.
Kang Jaeuk speaking.
Ki Seora?
What are you doing here?
Seora?
I'm Brad Yun's delegate.
I'm here to close Deimos and Gangin Foods' deal.
What is this insanity?
Excuse me.
I have an update.
Brad Yun just called.
He went to Japan on an investment matter,
but he is stranded there due to the weather.
He called to say he sent Ki Seora
as his delegate.
It's nice to meet you.
Here is my power of attorney from Brad Yun.
The document looks good.
Seora, now do you even run errands like this too?
That's right. It's above my head,
but I'll do my best so I won't be a burden
on the person who sent me.
I don't know
what Brad Yun was thinking by sending Seora here.
We aren't some hole-in-the-wall shop.
How could he send an errand lady as his delegate?
Isn't this offensive and shocking?
That's enough.
That's not the point of the deal.
How little does he think of Gangin Foods
to have sent someone who ran errands around town
as his delegate?
Ms. Jin Haerim, this is a place of business.
Please remain professional.
I'm saying this because I'm being professional.
This is an insult to Gangin Foods. It's degrading.
Must we really enter into such a degrading deal?
I'm very offended as well.
He's mocking Gangin Foods
and plans to dictate management!
Gangin Foods is the one that is mocking him.
You are insulting
my occupation, as well as Brad Yun,
who chose me.
Ki Seora.
Let me relay his message as well.
He said if you make an issue about my qualifications,
or if you raise an issue about the contract,
I should refuse to sign the contract.
What?
What would you like to do?
If you want to void the deal
between Gangin Foods and Deimos...
I will follow Brad Yun's wishes
and leave this room without a moment of hesitation.
That is unacceptable.
Just as we respect Brad Yun, Gangin Food's partner,
we must also respect Ki Seora,
since he sent her.
- Vice Chairman. / - That's right.
If we call off the deal because
of the delegate's qualifications...
It will damage our credibility and we won't
have justification for our decision.
Please have a seat.
We will now begin.
Let me say something before we begin.
What now?
Brad Yun has requested
only one term in this contract.
Since he can't come into the office on a regular basis,
he'd like to entrust Chief Director Kang Inuk,
who has been managing Gangin Foods,
with its management.
Kang Inuk?
I was instructed to agree
to all other terms favorable to Gangin Foods
if you'd agree to his one condition.
Congratulations, Director Kang!
I don't know if I deserve your congratulations.
We heard Brad Yun delegated
management power to you.
That means you are now Gangin Foods' captain.
The vice chairman and the directors
can't control Gangin Foods anymore.
Congratulations, sir!
I'm still grossly inadequate.
You'll have to help me.
That goes without saying. That's right.
I heard Ki Seora came as his delegate.
I was shocked as well.
I never imagined that.
He must have been watching you for a while.
Doesn't it seem like he knows everything
about the company?
- Hello? / - This is Brad Yun.
Yes. I finished closing the deal as instructed.
What should I do with the signed contract?
I can send it to Miryeong.
Please hold onto it for now.
Yes, sir.
I thought you were busy today.
You did great. Do you have a few minutes?
- Me? / - Yes.
Brad requested that you be his agent.
Why would he want me instead of you?
I can't tell you that.
Is Brad Yun really your fiance
like the rumors say?
I'll tell you that later too.
I need to go to the U.S. to handle some things.
Brad will probably have more things for you to do.
Please do them for me.
He'll compensate you well.
I'll do it for Inuk's sake,
but I 'm really curious about who Brad Yun is.
Is that person, Brad Yun, out of his mind?
First, he sends the seductress Miryeong as his agent.
And now, he brings in an errand lady?
Whoever his agent is, that's up to him.
The deal has closed.
Accept it.
Honey.
Will you really let Inuk be Gangin Foods' CEO?
We have no choice. It's in the contract.
Something's off.
I feel like all of this was scripted by someone.
How Miryeong and Seora were sent...
And how he demanded Inuk to be
given management authority.
Who are you saying scripted it?
We'll know once we meet Brad Yun.
Nothing will change just because you meet him.
We can leave Gangin Foods to Inuk
and focus our efforts on Gangin Construction.
Do you know you're acting strange?
What do you mean?
You even framed Inuk for taking bribes.
But why do I feel like
you're on Inuk's side?
It's odd how you opposed Gangin Foods' sale too.
Mother is the one who leaked that
Gangin Foods was for sale.
Your father was the one
who met with directors to push it forward.
If we can focus on
Gangin Construction without selling Gangin Foods,
that's what we must do.
And Brad Yun is providing us with that option.
Why do you think my dad pushed for the sale?
He did it to crush Inuk,
who will obviously become your enemy.
How could you betray my dad who did that for you?
- Betray? / - With Jaeuk's death too.
Who dumped all the blame on Mr. Ju
and saved you?
How could you be so ungrateful?
Let's stop. I'm tired.
Maybe mother was right after all.
It's hard to betray someone the first time.
The second and third times are easy.
Yang Miryeong.
How dare you come in here?
My prediction was right.
You look quite peeved.
I guess today's events were pretty shocking.
Miryeong. It's you, isn't it?
You manipulated Brad Yun
and had him delegate Seora
and hand over management to Inuk, didn't you?
You always overestimate me. It's really flattering.
Think as you wish.
Whatever you think will be wrong anyway.
What are you up to?
If I told you that, it wouldn't be any fun for me.
If you still want to know, I'll tell you.
I want only one thing.
Jin Haerim, Jin Gukhyeon and Wi Seonae.
I want all of you to go head-first
into the pit of eternal fire.
Shut up!
You're just a seductress who lives off men.
How dare you run your dirty mouth?
Do you still think I'm the same
Yang Miryeong that you knew?
I'm Erika Park.
Hey, engrave it into that thick head of yours
and call me Erika when we meet next time.
Yang Miryeong!
Oh, my gosh.
What do I do? Do I answer or not?
Chairman, it's Lawyer Park.
The Gangin Foods deal has closed.
Chairman? Hello?
What was that? Lawyer Park?
What Gangin Foods deal?
This is suspicious.
The old man is putting on an act for sure.
Should I tell Jiseop about this?
Do anything you want if you want to get kicked out.
Chairman.
You seemed you were putting on an act,
so I took it to check for myself.
I think it's time for you and I to part ways.
Part ways?
You know my secret,
so you need to leave this house now.
Chairman!
That's why I told you
not to try to find out.
Your wretched curiosity
finally split us up, Lady Gu.
Chairman! You can't do this.
So why did you do something like that
and anger me?
Chairman! Chairman!
No.
Why should I leave?
I know the chairman's top secret. Why?
Now, lamenting outside
or crying fake tears won't work,
so pack your things and get out!
Why should I?
I won't leave.
What was that?
If you kick me out, I won't stay quiet.
I'll tell your family
and your evil daughter-in-law
that you've been faking your dementia!
Mihong!
Will you still kick me out?
Just how much do you plan to be punished?
I'll zip my mouth
with a broken zipper that never unzips.
If you ever say a word, you're out.
It'll be three strikes.
Okay. I understand.
Then we can begin our play.
You can act like an ill-tempered old man with
dementia and I will be a beautiful caretaker.
That sounds fun.
It was my dream to be an actress...
Get your act together, will you?
Seriously.
I know you're not sleeping.
Who is it?
Who's the daddy?
Chara, open your mouth and say something!
The person in front of me is my daddy. Who else?
This is no time for jokes!
Tell me.
Who's the baby's daddy?
Which punk did this to you?
Why does that matter?
This baby is just my baby.
- I made the baby myself! / - What?
Chara!
Should I say something or not?
If Jinja finds out now, she'll blow a fuse.
But if she finds out later,
she'll blow her top entirely.
Did you know too?
What? Did you know too?
How did we raise our kids?
How could they get divorced without telling us?
What? Divorced? Who?
Mom, let me explain. Please calm down.
Yes, we'll tell you everything.
Since father is here as well, we'll explain everything.
We didn't get...
- The common divorce... / - Silence!
I'll ask you just one question.
You're divorced already, right?
The bus has left the stop, right?
Yes.
Daera, you answer too!
Yes, we signed the papers.
What? But you've been together all this time!
- How could you be divorced? / - Get out.
Get out right now.
Disrespectful brats like you
can't live in my house. Get out. Out!
- Mom! / - Get out.
- Mother! / - I'm not your mom or your mother!
- Get out. Out! / - Stop that!
Every third couple gets a divorce nowadays!
Most of my friends are divorced too.
Exactly! Get out!
Follow your friends and everyone else.
Get out. Out. Get out!
Mom!
Don't you dare climb over the wall!
Wait. But still, shouldn't we at least hear them out?
For what? They'll only tell lies!
They're divorced and Seonghae isn't a civil servant.
- Those brats aren't our kids! / - What?
- Passing the test was a lie too? / - Father!
I'll explain that as well!
Let us in. Come on, let us in!
I can't defy your mom.
I can't handle her.
Dad!
Inuk will be Gangin Foods' CEO?
Who... Who decided that?
That was the term Deimos demanded for the deal.
And Jiseop agreed to that term?
Brad Yun bothers me more than Jiseop.
Chairman Kang's shares went to Deimos,
and Deimos' representative is Brad Yun.
It's one or the other.
Either Chairman Kang was had by Brad Yun,
or they're colluding.
Father? Colluding with Brad Yun?
Look carefully.
I'm sure you'll find clues.
Anyway, we need to fix the problem
Haerim caused first.
What? What problem?
She gave all of her Gangin shares
that you gave her to Jiseop.
What?
Why didn't you stop that?
You live in the same house!
Don't point your finger at me.
I have Jiseop's life in my hands,
so you find out who Brad Yun is.
Han Jiseop.
Brad Yun.
(Petition for Divorce, Kang Jaeuk, Jin Haerim)
You should start treatment now.
You should start with not giving up.
I don't have time.
There is still
too much I must do.
We must slow down its rate of progression.
If you leave it alone, you'll have 3 months at most.
You must first tell your family.
Divorce.
Han Jiseop.
(Petition for Divorce, Kang Jaeuk, Jin Haerim)
Where did you get this?
It was in Jiseop's office.
You're lying. You're trying to split us up!
How can you say that after
seeing the divorce papers?
This is why I warned you not to trust Jiseop.
As soon as he got your shares,
he started preparing to divorce you.
I need to check for myself.
Stop being stupid!
Act like you don't know.
I'll handle it.
What will you do?
He has already betrayed you.
He's been preparing to leave you.
That isn't possible.
He promised
to protect me no matter what happens.
Please pull yourself together.
If you don't want to lose to him,
you need to get your act together!
Seora.
You said before...
That if I gave up everything
and returned to being Han Jiseop...
You wouldn't marry Inuk.
Do you still feel the same way?
Was that it?
Are you going to return to Seora?
Han Jiseop!
Why aren't you eating?
I'm full from just watching you eat.
Mommy also said she gets full from watching me eat,
so she doesn't need to eat.
She did?
Haesol, do you...
Want me to return home?
You don't want mommy
and daddy living together?
You have Ms. Haerim.
And mommy has Mr. Inuk.
I want to live with both you
and mommy like in the past...
But I can't anymore.
You're right.
Haesol...
Do you like Mr. Inuk?
But I like you a little more.
So I beat Mr. Inuk.
- Are you sad, daddy? / - What?
You look so sad.
It's making me sad too.
What's wrong, daddy?
Daddy's fine.
Daddy!
Daddy.
Haesol.
Let's not freeze to death and become a burden.
Let's buy some sleeping bags and go to the store.
We're not going anywhere.
We have to show mother how much we repent.
Forget it! Don't you know my mom?
That won't work on her.
Get up. Let's go.
Let's at least stay until midnight...
We need to show we repent.
Gosh, then you stay alone.
She has no affection at all.
Honey! Wait for me! Daera!
What? Where did they go?
Hello.
What are you doing here at this late hour?
Is Chara home?
Chara?
I don't want to see anyone.
If anyone asks for me, say I'm not home.
If anyone asks, say you don't know.
Please, dad.
Chara isn't home right now.
Why don't you call her?
Her phone is off.
If you hear from her, please let her know
that I came by and I'm staring at my phone.
I'm sorry for disturbing you.
Sure. Get home safely.
It couldn't be him, right?
Haesol, are you sleeping already?
Yes.
Did you like having pizza with daddy?
Yes, I did.
Why are you under the blanket?
- Are you cold? / - Yes, I'm cold.
Haesol, what's wrong? Why are you crying?
Haesol, you didn't see daddy being sick, okay?
If you tell mommy,
I may get more sick.
What's wrong? Did something happen with daddy?
Earlier, at kindergarten,
the teacher read us a sad story.
It was so sad.
I kept thinking about it and it's making me cry.
I see.
What story did the teacher tell you
to make you so sad?
May I meet Brad Yun?
If he entrusted me with managing Gangin Foods,
he must know me well.
I feel like I should meet him too.
Of course you should. You will soon.
I need to meet him right away.
You'll meet him soon.
Fine. Whatever the reason may be,
thanks for saving Gangin Foods.
Come inside.
Divorce Haerim.
That's what I desperately want too.
Now, you even search my office?
Don't you want to return to Seora?
I'll help.
I understand how you feel.
After having your child with you for a few days,
your affections for her were probably reignited.
You must want to return to the past.
But that's under one condition.
What is your condition?
Put the shares of Gangin Group that Haerim gave you
back into her name. Also,
speed up the construction project in China.
Once that's done, I will help you
get the divorce.
And if I refuse?
Refuse?
In that case...
I'll have to send you to my son, Jaeuk.
Your twin brother.
I should send you
to your brother, right?
Are you sure you can?
You're the one who's trembling.
Was it that obvious?
Do as I say.
You don't need to return to being Han Jiseop.
Just remain as Kang Jaeuk,
and leave with Seora and Haesol.
That is
the best thing you can do for you, myself and Haerim.
Okay?
How enticing.
I think it would be better...
If you never find out who your birth mom is.
Jin Haerim, your life may be
even more pathetic than mine.
Jiseop.
Go to sleep.
I need to check my emails from China first.
Han Jiseop.
I love you.
Go to sleep.
You can't leave me.
I won't let you.
I won't lose you to Seora.
This is Brad Yun,
please hold onto it for now.
His voice sounded so familiar.
What is this?
You keep it.
Now, you should know everything too.
Once the project in China is finalized,
we must do whatever it takes to get rid of Jiseop.
I'll get Mr. Ju out,
frame Jiseop for Jaeuk's murder,
and make him rot in jail.
If there isn't evidence, we'll fabricate some.
Otherwise, we'll get hurt.
We have to make Haerim want to leave him.
Things may get messed up because of her.
Don't underestimate Jiseop.
He realized
that you tried to kill him when Jaeuk woke up.
Jin Gukhyeon and Wi Seonae.
You're on the same side, so why...
Jiseop hired the guy
who hit you with the scooter to make you
lose your baby,
and Inuk's bribery incident
was also Jiseop's doing.
Even now, he's trying to push Inuk out
and take Gangin Group for himself.
Han Jiseop.
What's going on?
Who's telling the truth?
I'm gathering as many funds as possible.
If I want to take over Gangin Group,
I need as many shares of
Gangin Construction as possible.
There is Vice Chairman Kang Jaeuk,
but you need to gain more power, Director Park.
Once we get the Beijing construction,
Gangin Construction will become
the flagship company.
Of course.
Yes, I'll do my part as well.
I'm relying on you, Director Park.
Park Jisuk.
Brad Yun would like to buy you dinner to thank you.
Don't feel bad and enjoy yourself.
It's this way. He's waiting upstairs.
Okay. Thank you.
(Friend Restaurant, 5 p.m. Brad Yun)
Hi.
What are you doing here?
Could it be...
That you're Brad Yun?
-------------------------------------------
ENG [LIT TV] Kendrick Lamar, SZA - All The Stars (Asian Reaction) - Duration: 7:40.
yeah
it's been a while everybody
hello~
hello to the world
hello~
we were so busy to shoot and Edit 'LIT live'
that's why we weren't able to do reaction
and also there were not many MVs to react actually
but now I realized i gotta react to this guy
who's this guy?
I heard it yesterday it's 'Kendrick Lamar' and 'SZA'
SZA
by Ms. SZA
lol is she Korean?
It's Ms. SZA she is lol
'All the stars'
I'm not sure that when the song has released
but the MV's just been dropped
oh the song had been released?
maybe
I'm so excited because every Kendrick's MVs are so fancy and so epic
he is also the king of hiphop lol
word can't express
he is the king
I'm expecting many views of our reaction lol
hope you guys enjoy our reaction
and also please watch our 'LIT live's. we have so talented rappers in Korea
we're gon upload 2 more 'PUP's live videos soon
so just keep focus on it because we keep shooting many talented artists
well, then let's start reacting
LIT action
they waving their hands like this
what is it?
seems like the movie ' the lord of rings'
Is it Kendrick?
maybe?
he's finally become the god for real lol
finally
seems like he's on 'Noah's Ark
it does
and it looks like Spinx in Egypt
i think his hair looks like the game character 'Paul' in Tekken
ah lol if you wanna do that hairstyle, should use a can of wax
no lol five cans lol
It's Africa
the song sounds so epic
this is Ms. SZA
ah She is lol
it sounds like she's living in Yang-Pyeong, Kangwon-do in Korea
lol SZA Kim
is it Gyeonggi-do or Kangwon-do?
lol i'm not sure
oh those red suits
he raps so comfortable
sounds so comfortable but It's very unique voice
he has such a cool tone
he's also the best lyricist
but sorry for my poor English this time lol
gotta turn the volume up
let's talk about love
he said let's talk about love
have you watched one of Ken's MV that he set the fire on his head?
yeah it's 'Humble'
like that MV, this one also has large scale
almost Blockbuster movies
i see some stars and some milky ways in here
Ms. SZA is in that milky way
she looks like Muse in this scene
and Kendrick looks like God in this MV
where is here?
seems like there's lot of dust
that kinda clothe makes lot of dust
if you're sitting next to someone wearing that clothe
you get all dust on you when you got home
looks like African make-up
the shape of the lights before looks like the continent of Africa
I just came up with 'Black Panther' movie
me too after you said like that
i'm a huge fan of 'Marvel'
what should i say um...
I can feel the native African people vibe in here
the tribes
she's so tall
so sexy
she's almost 'Jang-hoon, Seo'
they don't probably know 'Jang-hoon, Seo'
they are much taller than Kendrick
they look like 'Attack on titan'
it's Africa right?
it just finished with this Africa continent shape
we've watched the song by Kendrick Lamar, SZA
Kendrick lamar and ms, SZA Kim
all the stars
in Korean 'all the stars'
we've watched this MV
we could see the shape of Africa continent
and I could feel the native African vibe in here
i think they're tryna put that kinda vibe in here
the Excellence of their culture?
the directors might want to express that, I guess
I think, like the name 'All the stars'
regardless of race
they're trying to say 'everybody is the stars'
damn... i should've said like that....
I think it is that kinda message
I was so narrow...
like cosmic love
that's why the space scene was there
one love~
one love. peace and one love
I think he is right lol
I'm gon seach the lyrics of it
if you search and understand the lyrics, tell me who was right lol
we back with LIT action for a while
we've reacted to the famous Kendrick Lamars song
hope you guys enjoyed this
we kept calm this time
because he is so great and the MV seems so concious
and the video was so good
it was
looks cool and it has such a large scale and was so epic
and i think there're lot's of religious metaphors
Kendrick is still great and awesome
so that's all for today
we'll keep shooting 'LIT live' and uploading in Feb
if you are interested in K hiphop
keep focus on 'LIT live'
these are Live clips by such talented hiphop artists
if you watching it
we'll know cool songs and cool K hiphop artists from them
actually it's meaningless that divide K hiphop or american hiphop or etc
it's all hiphop
we are 'all the stars'
relating like this huh lol
that's good tho lol
I keep mumbling because of my bad condition
anyway, that's all for today
sorry for my bad condition
then let's say LIT action
-------------------------------------------
A self-built Pensieve, not only for Harry Potter fans - Duration: 10:12.
For more infomation >> A self-built Pensieve, not only for Harry Potter fans - Duration: 10:12. -------------------------------------------
Opel KARL 1.0 ECOFLEX 55KW - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Opel KARL 1.0 ECOFLEX 55KW - Duration: 0:54. -------------------------------------------
Twinkle Little Star |Kindergarten Kids Songs |Baby Nursery Rhymes Collection For Children | Toddlers - Duration: 37:46.
Twinkle Little Star |Kindergarten Kids Songs |Baby Nursery Rhymes Collection For Children | Toddlers
-------------------------------------------
Your Finger Length Reveals The Truth About Your Personality – What Do Yours Say? - Duration: 1:49.
Your finger length reveals the truth about your personality – what do yours say?
We have a lot to thank our hands for.
We use them to grip our coffee mug in the mornings, to grab an afternoon snack and to
switch the TV to our favorite series for our evening downtime.
But our hands aren't just practical tools that help us carry out our day-to-day tasks:
They say a lot more about our character than we previously thought.
The length of our fingers can reveal a lot about our personality – and it's a real
nail-biter to read what this study revealed.
Which of the drawings below most resembles your hands?
Scroll down to find out if this personality test is accurate for you!
Hand A If your ring finger is longer than your index
finger, then you have your fair share of admirers.
You're charming, love to talk to new people and you have strong self-esteem.
You also love to try new things, and rarely say no to a new challenge or adventure.
Hand B If your index finger is longer than your ring
finger, you are probably a born leader.
You like to be in charge and solve problems, and you can think on your feet when you need
to.
You are confident and enjoy your alone time, but you also like to be noticed by people.
Hand C If your index finger and ring finger are the
same length, it means that you're a thoughtful and calm person.
The people around you trust you and come to you when they need to talk – and will even
tell you secrets that they would never reveal to other people.
You're a good listener and choose your words carefully before you open your mouth.
-------------------------------------------
Auto Expo 2018 : Piaggio launches Aprilia SR 125 in India| Aprilia SR 125 Launched At Auto Expo 2018 - Duration: 3:13.
Piaggio launches Aprilia SR125 at Auto Expo 2018
Auto Expo 2018: Piaggio launches Aprilia 125 and smartphone app for both Aprilia and Vespa scooters
Auto Expo 2018: Aprilia SR 125 Launched in India for Rs 65,310, Aprilia Storm Unveiled
auto expo 2018
-------------------------------------------
UTILEV® - The Utility Lift Truck
For more infomation >> UTILEV® - The Utility Lift Truck-------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> UTILEV® - The Utility Lift Truck-------------------------------------------
Aux enchères, la voiture de Johnny Hallyday « snobée » par les collectionneurs - Duration: 1:28.
For more infomation >> Aux enchères, la voiture de Johnny Hallyday « snobée » par les collectionneurs - Duration: 1:28. -------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> Aux enchères, la voiture de Johnny Hallyday « snobée » par les collectionneurs - Duration: 1:28.-------------------------------------------
Six Houseplants That Can Help Cool And Purify The Air In Your Home Naturally! - Duration: 4:33.
Six Houseplants That Can Help Cool And Purify The Air In Your Home Naturally!
n case you still don't have these plants in your home, you need to get them immediately!
#1.
Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a succulent that is handy and extremely useful.
You should always have it home for treating rashes or burns or you can likewise use it
as a moisturizer.
Aloe Vera can help the treatment of different illnesses.
Regarding the purification of the air, aloe is among the most effective indoor plants
for removing formaldehyde, long-term exposure to which can cause skin issues, respiratory
problems, and even cancer.
As a result of the fact that the leaves of aloe maintain a high content of water, its
levels of temperature remain low.
#2.
Areca Palm Tree
This is a commonly encountered plant due to the fact that it is very pretty.
Its leaves are big and it is an incredible purifier of the air.
Furthermore, the areca palm tree is likewise known as "the most effective air humidifier".
Taking into consideration that its rate of transpiration is a quart on a daily basis
for a healthy give-foot tree, that is quite a lot of cooling.
#3.
Fern
The fern plant likes moist and shady areas due to the fact that it grows from a spore,
and not from a seed.
About 9000 fern types exist, even though the Boston fern is most commonly encountered due
to the fact that it has the ability to purify the surrounding air of VOC, that is, volatile
organic compounds, benzene and formaldehyde included.
Maintaining the fronds and soil moist is going to help have a healthy fern, which in turn
is going keep the air cool and clean.
The ferns should be placed in hanging baskets or on tall furniture for best growth.
#4.
Ficus Tree
The ficus tree, which is likewise called "weeping fig", is used as a decorative plant.
It has the ability to clean the surrounding air in a quite a remarkable manner.
A study discovered that the leaves of the ficus have the ability to absorb heavy metal
particles just like the sponge does water.
Another study discovered that ficus is great at eliminating benzene.
There is higher transpiration throughout the day compared to the night, which means that
the ficust tree is going to maintain you cool when you require it the most.
The ficus is going to grow properly under fluorescent lights and can absorb sound, which
makes it an ideal alternative for working environments.
The ideal environment for this plant would be a bright room close to a window where you
can enjoy the multiplying of its leaves in front of your eyes!
#5.
Golden Pothos
Golden Pothos is a plant that can be quite easily grown.
It has big, deep green leaves that grow on a vine.
Golden pothos is extremely efficient at eliminating household contaminants such as formaldehyde,
benzene, ozone, and trichloroethylene.
Pothos has the ability to grow properly in soil and in vases filled with water, but you
should make sure that your pets keep away from it as this plant is extremely poisonous.
#6.
Snake Plant
This plant is likewise called "mother-in-law's tongue".
The snake plant, as well as the spider plant and the golden pothos, was tested for efficiency
in decreasing household ozone, which is a commonly encountered oxidant and contaminant.
All of them showed that they can gradually decrease the levels of ozone.
This snake can be easily grown, it needs little attention, and has the ability to get very
big if you don't overwater it.
#Conclusion
The use of plant transpiration for providing comfort inside your house is quite a simple
substitute to air conditioning.
In addition, they help better the bigger problems such as global warming and toxicity of the
air both inside and out.
Elevated levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide can lower transpiration of land plants, therefore
the bigger number of plants you keep, the better they are going to cool and purify the
air inside your house.
Mainly, keeping household plants is useful for your home, as well as of key importance
for the world, therefore just keep planting them!
-------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> Six Houseplants That Can Help Cool And Purify The Air In Your Home Naturally! - Duration: 4:33.-------------------------------------------
배현진 '근황 남편 황당 아나운서 퇴사 시사한 이유' - HOT NEWS 24H - Duration: 7:54.
For more infomation >> 배현진 '근황 남편 황당 아나운서 퇴사 시사한 이유' - HOT NEWS 24H - Duration: 7:54. -------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> 배현진 '근황 남편 황당 아나운서 퇴사 시사한 이유' - HOT NEWS 24H - Duration: 7:54.-------------------------------------------
Ultra Low Carb Funnel Cake – A Very Easy High Protein Dessert - Duration: 2:36.
Welcome all! Papa G here. Today I present a low carbohydrate twist on a carnival fair
favorite. My ultra low carbohydrate funnel cake recipe. Made with only a few ingredients
and coming in at under a half a net carbohydrate per cake,
it's an easy recipe to make and will leave you with plenty of carbohydrate room for
your daily macros. Let's get started. Begin by adding 3/4 of a cup of zero
carbohydrate, unflavored protein powder to a mixing bowl; a little salt; some xanthan
gum; about 1/2 a teaspoon of ground nutmeg; baking soda; and mix with a whisk
to combine and remove any clumping. Now add two egg whites; some sparkling water;
vanilla extract; a liquid sugar substitute equal to 2 tablespoons of
regular sugar; and give that a mix until everything is fully incorporated. Pour
about 1/2 a cup of the mix into a container that will make pouring easy.
Something like this measuring cup works great. In a skillet with oil heated to
375°F, slowly pour the batter into the hot oil making a circular and zigzag
design. Be careful not to pour too much. Let the funnel cake cook for a couple of
minutes or until golden brown and turn to cook the other side.
Flip again, if necessary, to ensure both sides are golden brown. Remove from the
oil and let drain on a paper towel. Generously sprinkle the confectioner
sugar substitute over the top. Serve warm and enjoy!
There you have it folks! My ultra low carbohydrate funnel cake recipe. A wonderful low
carbohydrate dessert. Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?
I hope you enjoyed this video. If you did, please like and consider subscribing.
I'll have something new every week. Thanks for watching and I'll see you next time!
-------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> Ultra Low Carb Funnel Cake – A Very Easy High Protein Dessert - Duration: 2:36.-------------------------------------------
Norton Saint-Gobain Turkey | Cutting and Grinding Stones - Duration: 6:04.
Anyone from EnsarShopTV channel,
this video is about Norton
we will do a study.
we have Kerem Bey, we will leave it to him now.
Hi, this is Kerem.
Norton's product testing and
I take place on the promotional team
Norton branded today
we will introduce cutting and grinding stones.
We wish good times already.
Before you start the application,
we ask you to take all precautions.
First of all, let's talk a little bit about Norton.
Affiliated to 353 years Saint-Gobain
leading in the world and in many countries
market leader
abrasive products, that is to say, soon
cutting and grinding stones, such as sandpaper
we are a manufacturer of industrial products.
Active since 2013
we have the Turkey market
from our factories located in various countries of the world
we provide products.
For cutting and grinding stones in Eskişehir,
To make sanding products for our apparel
In Turkey, including in Gebze
We have two factories.
we are also producing in our Eskişehir factory
cutting and grinding stones
we are exporting to four continents in the world.
Now we produce in our Eskişehir factory
cutting and grinding stones
Let's test it together.
Vulcan series cut-off
we will do the app operation.
Before you start the application,
we ask you to take all precautions.
We now have the Starline series
we will do application work
So much for now
related to other product groups in progressive videos
we will do application work.
Thank you my friend Kerem for their narration.
under the video for your questions
you can send us comments
do not subscribe to my channel,
Do not forget to like our videos.
Thank you for watching us.
-------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> Norton Saint-Gobain Turkey | Cutting and Grinding Stones - Duration: 6:04.-------------------------------------------
Bientôt la FIN DES HYPERMARCHÉS ? 🛒 - Monkey - Duration: 3:15.
For more infomation >> Bientôt la FIN DES HYPERMARCHÉS ? 🛒 - Monkey - Duration: 3:15. -------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> Bientôt la FIN DES HYPERMARCHÉS ? 🛒 - Monkey - Duration: 3:15.-------------------------------------------
Opel Speedster 2.2 147PK 16V TARGA - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Opel Speedster 2.2 147PK 16V TARGA - Duration: 0:54. -------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> Opel Speedster 2.2 147PK 16V TARGA - Duration: 0:54.-------------------------------------------
Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat
For more infomation >> Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat-------------------------------------------
Suzuki Wagon R+ !!APK T/M 30-01-2019!! 1.0 GL - Duration: 1:01.
For more infomation >> Suzuki Wagon R+ !!APK T/M 30-01-2019!! 1.0 GL - Duration: 1:01. -------------------------------------------
ふりむかないで/三浦弘とハニーシックス cov(●^ o ^●)🎶M - Duration: 4:00.
For more infomation >> ふりむかないで/三浦弘とハニーシックス cov(●^ o ^●)🎶M - Duration: 4:00. -------------------------------------------
Young Thug - Numbers (Lyrics Captions) (Prod. by London On Da Track) [Barter 6] - Duration: 3:30.
Yeah
Thugger Thugger
Got my broadie London in this mothafucker man
I'm tellin' ya this beat hard as... this one hard as fuck, listen bro
I go up up up and away And I got old hundreds, they wrinkled like a Shar Pei
Plus I'm the realest nigga inside the A
And them boys in Atlanta they don't play yeah
And them boys from Atlanta tote them K's yeah
And them boys from Atlanta got bananas for these monkey niggas
I got plenty ammo for your bumblin' nigga
Ammo for these pussy mothafuckas Run up I swear to god I want tears from your mother
Fuck nigga tripping, I'll get prisoned and fuck your father up
I'ma tell em one time, ain't going farther
I'm doing numbers
I got bands in the bando and I'm beating David Banner
And I'm smoking on cabana, leanin', movin slow as grandma
Motor runnin', spent them commas, now it's thunder
Count a hundred want a hundred more, that's hunger
Yeah baby, Thugger Thugger hungry, yes I'm hungry
Young Thugger got the munchies All my diamonds come in yellow like a Funyun
Yeah all my gold made 'em sick and they can vomit
Yeah-yeah... pussy nigga know they can vomit I'm growing green, me and Chi-Chi, no pet
I'm chasing dreams, free Meek Milly
And them boys in Atlanta they don't play yeah
And them boys from Atlanta tote them K's yeah
And them boys from Atlanta got bananas for these monkey niggas
I got plenty ammo for your bumblin' nigga
Ammo for these pussy mothafuckas Run up I swear to god I want tears from your mother
Fuck nigga tripping, I'll get prisoned and fuck your father up
I'ma tell em one time, ain't going farther
I'm doing numbers
I'ma tell em one time
I can read your mind
Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, then start ridin Brand new 24's, bitch on climb
You's a busta, mothafucka rhymes Sticky fingers, no porcupine
Genius I'll chase the day Wait, let me pick up his remains
Hey, let them gators get their prey Hold up, hold up, wait
And them boys in Atlanta they don't play yeah
And them boys from Atlanta tote them K's yeah
And them boys from Atlanta got bananas for these monkey niggas
I got plenty ammo for your bumblin' nigga
Ammo for these pussy mothafuckas Run up I swear to god I want tears from your mother
Fuck nigga tripping, I'll get prisoned and fuck your father up
I'ma tell em one time, ain't going farther
I'm doing numbers
-------------------------------------------
5 Tips to Improve your Art skills | How to get better at drawing - Duration: 4:11.
Hello everyone Welcome back to my channel!
today I will give you some tips by which you can improve your art
basically this video is for those
who have already started drawing
but their art is not improving
or they are facing some kind of trouble in art
so do watch the video till the end
so tip no.1 for you is
this doesn't mean that you have to give 2-3 hours to drawing everyday
but you have to draw something for at least 30-45 daily
this practice will definitely help you to improve your art
also, this doesn't mean that you have to draw something big or a complete artwork everyday
but keep drawing something or the other everyday
for example, draw any small object from your surroundings
or if you want to draw any portrait or something big
then you can draw it in parts
managing 30-45 minutes for art is not a big deal
I know every one can't manage time everyday
but still it is not very difficult to manage 30-45 mins
you can get some time in the evening or before going to bed at night
give some time to drawing everyday and it will definitely help you
some of you might be already using reference images for drawing
but those who aren't using reference
I suggest you to always take reference from images especially if you are a beginner
you can find unlimited images of anything on google search
it will help you get exact idea about proportions and detailing of objects
and observe the images minutely
it shouldn't be like you just give a look and start drawing
whatever you are going to draw first observe it minutely for some time
analyse the detailing, shadows, light in the image
analyse the shapes
then you can draw it in the form of shapes one by one
you can use grid method to draw if you are facing problem in getting right proportions
you can use it to draw anything, not just portraits
you can draw anything using grids
but this tip is only for beginners!
it must not be the case that you have been practicing art
for 3-4 years, and still using grid method
every finished artwork has 1 or 2 mistakes always
but if your friends are telling you that
wow it's a perfect sketch
means they are only praising your artwork
that doesn't mean that it is actually perfect always
you should be judging your art honestly
and find out your mistakes yourself
you don't need to tell others about your mistakes
if you use instagram or facebook
follow some popular artists of your choice
and follow some art pages
it will help you in getting inspiration
from some new artworks everyday
you will get to know about some new styles of art
you can pick any 1-2 artists you like the most
observe their each and every artwork closely
try to find out their style
try to observe what special they are doing
but this doesn't mean that you start copying them
just observe their art minutely
and how they are bringing perfection in each and every artwork consistently
so don't lose confidence
everyone goes through a learning phase
art is a step by step process
it is not like we practice for 1 or 2 months
and we will become a perfect artist
I also took a lot of years to reach perfection
in sketching only! not in other styles because
I have not practiced other styles as much as sketching
since I have practiced sketching a lot so you can see some perfection in them
people have a doubt in mind that
if we don't learn art from somewhere we can't become artists
it's not like that. I'm also a self taught artist.
I have everything in art by self practice only
so keep practicing as much as you can
and your art skills will also improve
and if you have any doubts you can ask me
-------------------------------------------
Twinkle Little Star |Kindergarten Kids Songs |Baby Nursery Rhymes Collection For Children | Toddlers - Duration: 37:46.
Twinkle Little Star |Kindergarten Kids Songs |Baby Nursery Rhymes Collection For Children | Toddlers
-------------------------------------------
Multicouples | Tu Canción [2k] - Duration: 2:10.
I never imagined
that flying to the moon would happen
You turn everything upside down
when you kiss my forehead and I understand why
I can no longer
Make it up
I feel like I'm dancing for the first time
you are the art that sweetens the skin
My traveler mind follows your steps
I feel like I'm dancing for the first time when I'm with you
I know that in you I can find
the voice that can cover me if the weather turns bad
Everything's perfect when you're here
creating a new city with me
I feel like I'm dancing for the first time
you are the art that sweetens the skin
My traveler mind follows your steps
I feel like I'm dancing for the first time
when I'm with you
-------------------------------------------
Fifteen Reasons INFJs Find It So Hard To Move On From Heartbreak - Duration: 12:28.
Fifteen Reasons INFJs Find It So Hard To Move On From Heartbreak
INFJs are gentle, caring and complex souls who naturally place a lot of value and meaning
in their relationships.
Few things devastate an INFJ like heartbreak or having lost someone they love.
While their friends may be able to get over an ended relationship more quickly and not
understand why the INFJ isn't able to do the same, there are a number of reasons that
the INFJ tends to find moving on from heartbreak a struggle.
1 - INFJs prioritize order and harmony over most everything.
Most relationships don't end amicably right away.
Someone is generally hurt.
For the INFJ who prioritizes the moral order of the universe over most everything and needs
for life to be copacetic, the imbalance that this creates will haunt them endlessly.
INFJs desire peace and stability in their lives and in the lives of those around them,
and when that sense of harmony is disrupted and broken, the INFJ often becomes self-blaming,
placing the load on their shoulders as they seek ways to restore order and balance.
2 - INFJs tend to be overly apologetic and self-blaming.
An INFJ's favorite word might just be "sorry."
They're sorry for pain they've caused.
They're sorry for pain they didn't cause.
They're sorry for pain you caused them.
They're just really sorry.
So when a relationship goes south, they often get hung up on the all the things they feel
an overwhelming agony to be sorry for, all the things they feel they did wrong.
It can be hard to move on when there are so many things they feel they need to apologize
for.
3 - INFJs cope by retreating into solitude.
INFJs are naturally people who need to spend a lot of time alone to recharge.
It's good to take time to be alone, in the wake of heartbreak or otherwise.
But there is such thing as too much alone time, and if there's any type equipped to
write a novel about that, it's the INFJ, who slips into a ruminating and obsessive
mindset far more easily than they'd like to admit.
The thing about retreating into solitude for an INFJ who's dealing with heartbreak is,
that it'll move them past a place of healthy self-love and self-reflection, and into a
world where loss and emptiness rule, and that's a dark place for the typically idealistic
INFJ.
4 - INFJs have an innate and undeniable darkness.
INFJs are natural idealists, but there's a bottomless darkness to them that's always
circling them like a shark.
In the wake of heartbreak and feeling beaten down and broken, something about letting the
INFJ's darkness take over just feels so damn gratifying and peaceful, a gentle succumbing.
Finally, this is my true self, the INFJ might think, and where this gets dangerous is that
they might start to really believe it, that all there is to life is desperation and need
and disappointment and deadness.
What's worse, they might start to romanticize it, connecting deeply and painfully with the
kind of tormented music, art and books that only bury them further into the hole they're
in.
5 - INFJs are conflicted by love and revenge.
INFJs are naturally fierce protectors, but the flip side of this is that, when hurt,
they can be made into destroyers.
While growth and maturity for the INFJ often yield a more gentle belief in karma or poetic
justice, an INFJ experiencing heartbreak is likely also experiencing a war inside their
mind.
The overly empathetic INFJ will want to love everyone and everything, to know and believe
that there is love everywhere, that we are love, and most importantly that the people
who hurt us are the ones we need to love the most.
On the flip side, the INFJ will wonder if love and kindness are recipes for being a
doormat, if maybe there's something after all to bashing those who have broken our hearts.
Which is worse?
For the INFJ, overthinkers by nature, maybe they'll never know.
6 - INFJs let in such a select few.
INFJs are incredibly private, harboring secrets in a way that others don't tend to do.
With trust no easy feat for them, if an INFJ has opened up to another person and revealed
who they truly are, it's been a challenging process for them, one laced with self-doubt
and caution always at the back of their mind.
When someone who the INFJ has exposed the most intimate parts of themselves to leaves
or hurts them, the INFJ often snaps backwards, retreating, feeling that they've given something
away that they shouldn't have.
This lingering sense of having made a mistake in letting someone in can slow progress in
moving on.
7 - INFJs tend to be building the future in their heads.
It's the INFJ's judging preference, in combination with being an intuitive, that
leads them to process information in such a way that they're often planning the future.
In this way, when a relationship ends, it can be devastating to the INFJ because they
had started building in their heads the life they thought they could anticipate.
While that's not to say that the INFJ is planning the wedding on the first date, they're
too practical or realistic to be thinking in this kind of way, they somehow do just
know in their gut, and often in a jarringly short period of time, when there is a true
future with someone.
INFJs may try not to have expectations for life ahead, but they often can't help but
have at least some sense of a plan, and in the wake of heartbreak, the shattering of
the future they believed would be real can yield a lot of pain for the INFJ.
8 - INFJs jump into relationships hard, fast and intensely.
People often joke about how INFJs can see straight into your soul, and in some sense,
this feels quite true.
INFJs tend to get a premonition about something in about the same manner as being struck by
lightning.
Though it's a rare occurrence, this "sixth sense" often leads the INFJ to fall for
people extremely quickly.
An INFJ may simply see someone from across a room and know immediately that they know
something about the other person, that there's an intense connection, before even meeting
them.
In this way, though guarded, the INFJ tends to jump in quickly, opening themselves up
to be hurt regardless of whether things go south in six years or six days.
9 - INFJs are picky about their partners.
INFJs are incredibly selective about who they'll date.
Something about hurting another person is unbearably painful for the INFJ, so much so
that the INFJ would often rather see themselves get hurt before hurting another, burying their
own pain for the sake of keeping others happy, so INFJs tend to be very cautious about who
they get into relationships with.
To minimize the possibility of hurting another, they'll only allow themselves to date when
they 100% know they're interested in someone and they 100% see a realistic future with
that person.
That said, having been so selective about a partner can really backfire on them when
a relationship goes south.
This kind of intense investment from so early on can leave the INFJ devastated if their
partner wasn't 100% sure about them right from the get-go (and so often this is of course
the case).
To boot, the INFJ knows it might be a long time again before they feel a similarly strong
bond with another, making it even harder to move on and recover from heartbreak.
10 - INFJs simply aren't out meeting tons of people.
One might say that INFJs don't get out much.
They value time spent alone or doing quieter activities with a valued few.
A packed bar on a Friday night might not be the most appealing place for an INFJ; they're
more likely to be home building a pillow fort and reading.
So when the INFJ has stumbled across someone who they really connect with, when they've
finally found someone who balances them out and also understands them at their core, this
person inherently means a lot to them, and losing them can be devastating.
Meeting someone new seems to always be the final push over the hump of heartbreak, and
the fact that the INFJ typically just isn't out meeting tons of people may keep them from
moving on as quickly as others.
11 - INFJs are perfectionists who struggle with failure.
INFJs tend to bring perfectionist tendencies into all that they do, and relationships aren't
spared from that.
Because the INFJ gleans so much of their self-worth from how well they can keep everything together,
when a relationship falls apart, often so does the sense of worth of the INFJ.
Part of what holds an INFJ from moving on after heartbreak is the nagging sense of failure
that they just can't seem to kick.
12 - INFJs won't find much value in a rebound.
INFJs place a lot of value and meaning in a shared connection, which to them is built
heavily on something real and vulnerable and open more so than on sex or lust or physical
desire.
Sex for the INFJ is typically an extension of expressing how they feel about their partner,
and thus is entirely empty if there isn't a deep emotional and intellectual component
to the relationship.
While sex is an unquestionably important part of a relationship to the INFJ, it's not
the thing that's most deeply and painfully lost when a relationship ends.
What they most miss is that rare and intense sense of connection.
That said, the age-old, "go hook up with somebody else" rebound move won't do much
for the heartbroken INFJ who craves a bond and sense of mutual understanding with another.
13 - INFJs love the feeling of balance and completion that a partner provides them.
INFJs are notoriously often in their own worlds, living very much in their heads.
They tend to be outwardly serious and composed, keeping a playfulness locked away inside of
them that's often only accessed by a rare few across their entire lifetime.
Ideal partners for the INFJ tend to be a mirror: lively and fun on the exterior and harboring
a darker, more serious room inside of them that only a handful of people are let into.
In believing it's safe to let someone into that guarded place inside of them, the INFJ
feels and falls in love with the feeling of balance and completion that their partner
provides them.
Thus, when a relationship ends, the INFJ can be left feeling as if a part of them has been
stripped away, the rug ripped out from under them.
To go from that sense of being made whole and grounded by another, to suddenly being
without them leaves the INFJ feeling split in two and, now knowing what life was like
with the one they loved, far more aware of their shortcomings.
14 - INFJs are naturally romantic and imaginative people.
The mix of intuition and feeling in their type makes the INFJ a natural romantic, extremely
passionate about everything they do, and particularly so about the people they love.
Paired with their creative nature, the INFJ tends to live in a hidden world of possibilities,
often erring into fantastical thinking.
An INFJ in love is an INFJ floating through a daydream, and conversely, an INFJ experiencing
heartbreak is an INFJ struggling to believe in hope and living alongside a dark sense
of loneliness.
To feel stripped of their naturally romantic and imaginative nature leaves the INFJ lost
and confused.
15 - INFJs like to be needed.
While many other types desire to be wanted, INFJs like to be needed.
Combine this with the fact that INFJs, at less than 1% of the population, are the rarest
of the personality types and often feel misunderstood, and it makes sense as to why INFJs are devastated
and don't bounce back as quickly or easily as others after getting their heart broken.
After having found someone who they felt understood them and who had needed them, it's unspeakably
painful to lose both.
All in all, that's The 15 Reasons INFJs Find It So Hard To Move On From Heartbreak.
Really cool information isn't it!
Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!
Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!
Thanks for watching!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét