Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Apr 1 2018

Don't you have your own pizza place to spend easter at?

Thot

Comedy in 2018

Don't you have anything better to do than to stand around and look miserable like freddy's always do?

Disrespect

Monsterous rambling

Intense monsterous rambling

Dying

SOMEBODY TOUCHA MA SPAGHETT

GO HOME TO YOUR-A HOUSE

gental pats

Why is everyone so aggressive on Easter and what's with these guys?

Especially the Kermit wanna be frog over there

OH YEAH

He touch me

Anger

I think Freddy this needns to be a lesson in forgiving and forgetting

Anger intensifies

That little jerk

Happiness

Sadness

Honestly I didn't feel like animating

Pat

Pat

Hey kids get in my van for some free candy

Its Easter candy cadet

We are closed

There are no children here

Oh

Okay, I will just go and cry my non-existent feelings away for not being included in the custom night

What about your truck?

You're building, your truck.

I notice we are missing a lot of people

I notice, that this special has nothing to do with easter. So here is an easter egg

Also, whats up with him?

Shooked

Just ignore him

So how should we end this special?

Usually, Someone will come bursting through the door and we get captured.

I wonder why

Again

Really

Oh no

Hey folks viewer mail time again, oh here's one from sally age 14

Dear pig aren't you interrupting the story at the most suspenseful part?

Well the answer is yes sally

Yes I am

Keep those cards and letters coming!

I Need a vacation

For more infomation >> [FNAF\SFM] Easter special - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

ホンダ/レクサスがエイプリルフールネタを公開。ホンダはCR-Vのルーフを実際にカット - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> ホンダ/レクサスがエイプリルフールネタを公開。ホンダはCR-Vのルーフを実際にカット - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

[FNAF\SFM] April fools Day Special Alternate ending - Duration: 2:35.

Chief, we have a situation

Get pranked

For more infomation >> [FNAF\SFM] April fools Day Special Alternate ending - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Quick Tour at Kota Keluarga│Canon G7X Mark 2 video test - Duration: 9:45.

English subtitles are enabled. You may disable them on the settings.

I hope your trips during the vacation went well.

Do you notice anything?

Is there a difference?

because we just tested the camera.

Besides, I didn't plan to vlog that time.

because commander-in-chief wants me stop for a while and just enjoy.

We've been here already

during my sister-in-law's wedding.

That time, because the whole place was reserved, there's not much beach guests.

the cottages are almost all full.

But the beach is almost empty. Maybe because it's burning hot.

The color of the water is also nice.

There's a rock formation right there. We'll take a stroll there later.

But over there it's finer.

The number of people they accept here are limited so there will be no overcrowding.

The beach is right there.

On that huge rock was the spot of the wedding ceremony of my sister-in-law.

Let's try the audio quality

and battery life.

it's better than that area.

If you want to swim, this spot is better.

Pebbles and shells here got bigger.

Oh, there are people there.

Of course, there are alcohol bottles there.

I never thought there's something like this here.

It's like a hidden paradise or beach.

There are others here.

I'm not used to looking at the lens yet.

There are swimmers there.

Let's check what's behind the rocks.

I'm pretty sure I could fit there.

But I won't try it

There seems to be a cave inside.

But the waves are harsh, have to be careful.

The rocks fell from there and ended up blocking some sort of an entrance.

There's probably something inside.

Maybe a treasure was hidden there before.

but there's no Globe network signal most of the time.

There's free wifi which covers most of the cottages.

The sand is not that fine and even the swimming area of the beach is rocky.

For more infomation >> Quick Tour at Kota Keluarga│Canon G7X Mark 2 video test - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

Develop Patrata | Why 5 Friends Failed to Receive the Divine's Grace - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> Develop Patrata | Why 5 Friends Failed to Receive the Divine's Grace - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

How a professional Japanese TV shoot is done in Japan |FOLLOW US around Hiroshima Day 1| - Duration: 15:21.

This is going to be our very first shoot!

This is the start of a full TV shoot day

This cake is getting more spotlight than me.

One more time please.

Director: You are on.

Good morning guys this is Cathy Cat.

It's now 3am... just turned 4am.

If you are wondering why...

Today we are going to Hiroshima to take part in a real Japanese TV shoot.

We want to share that experience with you.

You will be able to see real Japanese TV work in action.

So let's go together...

Hey guys. It's me the director of Ask Japanese.

Well, I am wearing a mask, glasses and a cap so I guess I am still hard to see.

What's with that weird accent you are talking in?

I will be documenting Cathy's Hiroshima documentary today.

Thank you!

Let's go!

Now we arrived.

This is my very first time visiting Hiroshima.

I slept a lot on the plane but outside it's minus 5 degrees!

That's pretty cold.

We just went on the TV crew's bus.

Maybe you don't have that in your country so let me explain.

Generally those are little mini vans on which the crew and the... not so close!

We all get on the same van and we get taken to the shooting locations.

And the windows are shaded so people outside can't see inside.

So if there should be a famous TV person on the bus, people won't know.

That's pretty thoughtful. We also have a professional driver.

And we have a crew too.

The first thing on our schedule...

we will get our makeup done.

I already applied most of my makeup though.

She might fix some areas. Also makeup artists might use sturdier makeup

or use makeup that looks good even if light shines on it.

Let's ask her for her help.

I got a cute hair makeover.

She gave me a fish bone braid.

Next will be our first shoot.

First shoot of the day, let's go!

[usually the Ask Japanese director has to handle all Ask Japanese shootings]

[This time he had to be careful not to obstruct the professional crew]

[Capturing the images of the shoot for you on YouTube]

[They also use very different equipment than we do]

In order to make sure the food is looking as tasty as possible

you can see that the food is getting its very own spotlight.

The camera comes really close, to make it look the best way possible.

so people will enjoy it and go like "I'd like to eat that too. Very important."

I don't get a spotlight when we are on the streets of Harajuku!

This cake is getting more spotlight than me.

[Cathy is interviewing the owner in his cafe in a more casual way]

[we got food made for us specifically to show it on camera]

So that was the first shoot of the day. We started at this cute cafe called Trecasa.

You can see that dow there.

The cake I was eating is down here. There is a trick to eating it.

When you eat it, you have to make sure it still looks pretty when you eat it

But if you make a mess it won't look good on camera.

You can see that there is a second cake here, the reason for that one is

One cake gets eaten and the other is for taking pretty images

I probably need to give this back to the cameraman so he can take a good image of this

Also whats very different is....

With Ask Japanese it's just me and the director. In this case

it's actually lots of people. You can't see them.

But there is a stylist, a cameraman, a microphone person, ....

there are people who look over the shoot, there is the director,

then there is the other director. So it's quite a lot of people coming together

to work on this shoot together.

I must say... if you have seen the finished video image... I am nervous

So many people are staring at me at the same time...

But it's also a very good experience.

Everyone is nice, which is always good.

And this tastes lovely.

[Next shooting location]

Right now we are at a sake tasting place.

If you think about Japan one of the most known alcoholic drinks is Sake.

We're allowed to test some. Since we only had lunch,

I had a very hefty lunch in order to drink sake, so I am not completely drunk

and then not being able to speak Japanese anymore.

It's gonna be quite exciting.

Sake tasting... I hope I don't get drunk. You know how I get with alcohol guys....

[It's ok to just take small sips, we don't have to finish it all]

The sake tasting is over now!

There were many different flavors.

Important here is not to down the drink,

each one has a different flavor.

I needed to quickly figure out what makes each one different and

mention that on the spot.

I would have liked to try more, but I actually already feel a bit tipsy.

So I held myself back.

On that note we will go straight to location number 3.

[Location number 3: Area and sights]

We are right now near a famous East Hiroshima main street

in this area there are many Sake factories.

So in this area you can explore and find many interesting new things.

We shot a video of us walking in this area.

But we are already on our way to location 4 now! I gotta hurry a little.

What are we waiting for here? We are waiting for the sun to come out.

We need nice sunlight.

We are trying to get good natural lighting.

Waiting for good sunlight. Oh...

I think we are almost there. Let's do this.

One more time. Go.

[Sometimes natural light is better than artificial light so it's worth waiting for it.]

[Location number 5]

[Location number 6]

We are at a standing bar right now and I had lovely sake to drink for the shoot...

And I am getting more and more tipsy right now.

There are some lovely students next to me and they asked me for my signature.

I am allowed to sign a phone!

I was like "Are you sure? I am just a YouTuber!" and they said "Yes sign the phone!"

So I am signing the phone and am just finishing it up right now!

Let's give it the mouth...

Can you see this?

And the whiskers! One two three...

Yay thanks so much. - Thank you so much too!

The sake I tried here for the shoot was very tasty.

So the owner asked me to sign the bottle as good memory keepsake.

Let's go.

Done. Thank you so much for letting me sign it.

I got it!

It was very tasty. Thanks for the treat.

How did you enjoy the TV shoot?

I had fun. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

My guests over here reacted well to the shoot too. Thanks for coming.

How did you like the shoot?

I had fun. And you are cute.

I had an awesome time!

It was a bunch of fun! Thank you!

Same here it was so fun!

Thank you so much.

I feel really happy right now.

What was fun to see, we only have one TV camera on us right now.

So the camera would shoot the same scene several times,

changing the angles several times.

So we would get light from the top, light from the side and such.

They tried to show us in the best way possible and moved to do that.

Made me realize how important light is for a real TV shoot.

Final event of the day. It's not almost 7 in the evening.

There is an event by many Sake producers and

we are allowed to take part in that.

That's gonna be exciting, I don't know what it will be like.

Quite a lot of people will be there. I am a little bit nervous now.

I hope my Japanese skill is good enough...

Let's see how it goes...

Ok I think we are on standby. I think we are going...

We will start the ceremony now. Ready go...

[People singing a sake song]

This is an event of many sake brewers and people connected to the sake of the area.

We did "kagami wari" you break in a sake barrel with a hammer

This is a ceremony and everyone celebrates it.

I must say that was very special, that I was allowed to join in

and actually break the barrel.

It was very special that I was allowed in and break the barrel

I feel very happy about that.

Then listening to the song about sake, that everyone sang

it's an old folk song. That really moved me, because I could really feel how...

strongly sake is connected to Japanese culture.

And how everyone feels about that.

While we were doing that the camera crew was going round and

filming us saying hi to people, to just create

a general feel of the atmosphere that we are having here today.

It's very exciting and I have never done anything like this.

I feel very honored and pleased to be here and very very grateful.

visitor: Dankeschoen! (German for thank you)

Dankeschoen!

Hey guys I am back in the Hotel right now.

We had food after the last shoot

at the sake event when we split the sake bowl.

Opened the sake barrel with the hammers...

After that we went for proper dinner because obviously the staff

didn't have anything. One of the things I realized is, when you work with Japanese

TV is, the staff is so good at putting themselves last.

They will not eat, sometimes not even drink water,

and sometimes in really rare cases they won't even use the bathroom

if it disturbs the shooting.

I think the people who work behind the camera

and do all the other work, they have a lot of pressure as well to

make everything happen in the time schedule that is given to you.

That was quite impressive. They were hungry so we went for dinner

and now we are back at the hotel so...

I have been awake for almost 20 hours and working for most of it...

I am surprisingly still awake. I had a low point when I was drinking alcohol.

See if you drink alcohol in front of the camera, you need make sure

that it's the amount that you can still keep working with afterwards.

For me the moment, when I went into that hall with lots of people, ....

that was probably the most difficult for me at the end of the day

it was the end of the day and a lot of people talking at the same time

And I was like "Where are the cameras" you always have to

keep in mind where there is a camera, so you don't make a silly face or....

do anything like that.

Be your best in front of every camera if possible.

Try to at the same time have a good connection with the people around you

Say hi to others...

if they recognize you or if they look curious and such.

I learned a lot a lot a lot today!

I am absolutely amazed how good the team is working together.

Everyone! The Lighting, the sound, the camera,...

even the people that we just went to interview...

Everyone is working together in perfect harmony to

create a full masterpiece at the end.

So that was day 1 working with a Japanese TV crew! There is still more

to learn and our adventure continues.

Yay the director of Ask Japanese is really grateful that you watched until the end.

Pretty much there is more to learn and more to see...

There is gonna be a second video of day two!

Because we are here i total for 3 days.

They are pretty intense, we have one thing after another,

So if you are curious to find out more about how it is to actually work

with a TV crew and work with media in Japan, please follow us for the next video

Thank you for staying tuned for this one.

Don't miss the next video and you can't miss it if you subscribe

Don't forget to subscribe so you see more of Japan now

I am very pleased I have the chance for this great event.

It's not as usual for people to have a chance to do this.

I am glad I can share this with you guys and hopefully you get a good insight.

I wish you a good night and catch you soon. Bye!

For more infomation >> How a professional Japanese TV shoot is done in Japan |FOLLOW US around Hiroshima Day 1| - Duration: 15:21.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Alive Easter The special easter egg with Bailey, Brianna and Juliet - Duration: 10:16.

Subscribe to our Missy Moo channel!

In today's episode baby a live Easter the special Easter egg

Alright alright alright so we need to compromise. Let's go to the park and then afterwards we can go to the mall for you

Briana and then afterwards we can go watch a movie at home for you, baby

Juliette is that gonna work and everybody gets to do what we all want to do

Juliette wanna watch a movie

We will show you that we will but first we're gonna go to the park because it's nice and sunny and I love going there

We can play hide and seek

Well I love going to the park it's such a nice weather, let's see what we can play hide-and-seek ooh, whoo, what's this?

an

Easter egg out in the middle of nowhere, and it's not even Easter yet, that's so weird hmm

Well, if nobody owns it then Finders Keepers

mm-hmm

Wait you cannot touch it it belongs to someone else. Well. Who are you?

I'm the fairy of Easter, and I guard this egg for the Easter Bunny

Okay, it's the Easter Bunny living somewhere around here

Don't make fun of me this Easter

Egg is very serious if anyone steals it something bad will happen to them

So I'm really just protecting you um

Okay, whatever you say um

I will just not touch that egg and now you can just keep on standing here being dressed up as the fairy

Oh, hey, Juliet. Don't touch that egg it belongs to this lady over here, okay?

Hello

pretty Easter egg

No dear you cannot touch this Easter. Egg. Oh

Juliet once the egg

Juliet I said no

You cannot touch that egg remember what I said about touching stuff that belongs to strangers you can't touch this cell anyways

It belongs to this lady, okay, so let's get out of here Juliet. We'll go to a different part come on

So good of you to listen

Bye bye fairy hi egg Juliet one Easter egg

Juliet take home my easter egg

Juliet are you coming let's get out of here

Crazy fairy lady who shows up at a park with an easter egg. Uh, I really need to switch parks hey, Briana

Hey, what's going on? Did you find a good spot for us to play hide-and-seek?

No, there was some cray-cray lady over there dressed up as a fairy with an easter egg trying to talk to kids

It was really really weird like let's get out of here and go to a different Park. Oh really

What was she saying she was all like? Oh don't touch this Easter Egg something really really bad will happen to you

Oh, that's so weird. I know I know come on Juliet. Let's go coming

So girls, how was the park did you have a good time?

Well, it was okay. Um there was a weird lady there. Yeah, but we stayed away from her

Juliette loved the park

Well I'm glad you liked the part Juliet tomorrow you girls can go to the mall and you can go to the movie theater

But you should go get ready for bed now ok ok

mommy

You know Brianna, I can't get over that lady at the park she was so weird you know

Well you should just forget about it and get over it tomorrow's another day

Yeah, I guess you're right. Okay well good night, Brianna

Good night, Bailey

Good night, Juliette. Yeah. Good night Juliette

Like night, Bailey and Briana

Night-night easter egg. I'm gonna turn off the light

Later that night

Bailey Bailey wake up we gotta get up early because I want to get to the movie theater and the mall oh

My goodness the alarm just went can't I sleep another five minutes

You always want to sleep another five minutes, and it turns into like 10 20 30 minutes. All right all right?

Calm down. I'll go I'll come down. Okay. I'll get up oh

Boy, Bailey, what did you just drop?

Bailey huh Bailey what what what what what are you nagging at now?

You're a duck Bailey get up. What do you mean? I'm a duck you're a bunny. What kind of weird dream is this?

You're right. I am a bunny, but you're also a tuck why?

I'm a duck. I gotta go check this out in the mayor hang on. Let me see where's the mirror oh?

My god Fionna, I'm a duck look at me. I know this is horrible. What are we gonna do?

Let's check on Juliet. If she's all right. Maybe she knows what happened

Maybe she saw it hey Juliet Juliet wake up. Oh

one more minute

Juliet sleepy oi

Juliet look at you. You're a frog Oh

Julieta froggy yeah your frog did you see at all what happened no Julie had no idea

Well, this is just great. We don't know what happened to us

Julia stop it stop it Juliet Juliet stop jumping right now. We are in big trouble over here

I don't want to stay a duck for the rest of my life now help it this happen Oh

Baby, we had cute ducky

Fianna cute, bunny oh

I have no clue how this happened hey Juliet

What is that over there in your bed is that the egg from yesterday?

oh

You took the egg, maybe that crazy lady from yesterday was for reals

And we can't take that Easter egg now this happened to us. Why did you steal it?

You actually have that belong to someone else and now it looks like it was for real. It was a cursed egg

Probably, what did I say to you Juliet yesterday?

I said don't touch the Easter egg, and what did you do Julia took the Easter egg?

No jumping you are in big trouble, Missy. We have to return that egg back to that fairy now now

Let's go before she's gone because I want to get out of this way to go Juliet. Let's go

All right guys so we gotta go somewhere back there. She's gotta be somewhere

Okay, do you think she'll turn us back into normal again? Oh she better and you Juliet you're gonna

Tell her that you're the one that took the egg and that you're very very sorry, okay

Juliet sorry all right, don't you forget that now where can she be I think it was somewhere over here that I found the egg

hmm oh

Well hello you guys must be the ones that took the egg for me

I want you guys, but you didn't listen what I listened

But if Juliet hear that didn't listen Juliet say that you're sorry Juliet very very sorry okay now

Here's your egg. Will you please turn us back into dolls again, okay?

Well you returned the egg so the spell should turn you back into what you were before

Just give it a minute. Oh yay. I can't wait how long has a minute any time now

Oh

Yay

Finally hey wait a minute. Why is Juliet not back to being a doll?

Well your friend is not back to being a doll

Because she's the one

That has stolen the egg and the one that stole the egg is turned into a frog and the only way

To turn her back is with a kiss from a loved one

For real one of us has to kiss her, but she's a cold wet frog yeah

I'm not doing it neither am I very well, then she'll just stay a frog for the rest of her life

Find Juliet fine, but you owe me a big one okay come over here, Oh gross

Thank You Bailey

Yeah

Juliet a doll again, yay me Oh

Thankfully everything's back to normal. Yes. Say. Thank you to the fairy for turning us all back into normal dolls

Hey, where did she go oh wow?

All right, since we're all done over here. Let's go finally watch a movie, and then we can go to the mall mm-hmm

I want to go to the chocolate store. Yeah, let's finally get out of here

Oh, I was so worried Hey. Okay, let's go watch a movie. You got it. I want lots of popcorn

Hey, Julia, don't touch that egg again. Okay, come on. Go. It's movie time. Let's go Juliet

Don't be a slowpoke then call me

Happy Easter everybody

you

For more infomation >> Baby Alive Easter The special easter egg with Bailey, Brianna and Juliet - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

Quest Management Kit from ThinkGeek - Duration: 2:50.

Today is a very special Morning Momentum Meeting

It's one where we're going to be able to "level up" our performance

and become the very best "raid group" we can be.

This is our new Quest Management Kit

[Fanfare]

"Pro gamers"

"XP"

Pretty "l33t," am I right?

If you see a quest you're excited about simply put your personal stickers here

and then complete all the instructions.

When it's done you'll move it over here

and you'll gain some sick XP.

And remember, every time you earn a thousand XP

you'll level up

And every time you level up you'll earn something from the Loot Box of Mystery

[Loot Box rattles]

And when everyone in the office reaches level 100...

we're having a pizza party.

Let's get out there and farm some XP!

Ha, ha, great news, Bianca!

Got a... quest for you.

I need you to fix the printer jam.

(Bianca:) Oh... great..

[Music bumps]

[Montage music]

I leveled up?

I leveled up!?

[Angelic treasure music]

[Montage music resumes]

[Montage music]

Peter! Peter! Hey, great!

I got a personal quest for you.

I do, I do.

We're gonna need you here on Saturday

TPS reports

So, 9:30? Thank you very much!

[Angelic treasure music]

Hawaiian?!

[Groans] What the fu--

For more infomation >> Quest Management Kit from ThinkGeek - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

[FNAF\SFM] Easter special Alternate ending - Duration: 0:32.

I am sorry guys

Thanks to your friend, now we know where the rest of your friends fled off to

And until then, you are going to stay right he-

Come on, let's get out of here

You are not going anywhere

See you in summer.....

For more infomation >> [FNAF\SFM] Easter special Alternate ending - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

ついに完成MasuoTV! I've set up MasuoTV! - Duration: 1:26.

Do You have MasuoTV?

Yes I have MasuoTV

I made MasuoTV!

Yay

So

Who the hell are you?

is probably what some of you are wondering

I'm Hikakin...

I'm super popular YouTuber Hikakin's childhood friend

I was in his video the other day

His viewers were like

Does Masuo-san have a channel?

and Hikakin was like

Why don't you make a channel

so

I made MasuoTV

so

so YouTube...

erm

I'm not really that familiar with YouTube

it's gonna be like

produce

Things to look forward on this channel

product reviews

current topics

and other random stuff

so

stick around

That was MasuoTV

Bye bye

I have subscribe

For more infomation >> ついに完成MasuoTV! I've set up MasuoTV! - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Star Trek Klingon Alphabet Fridge Magnets from ThinkGeek - Duration: 0:41.

tlhIngan

tlhIngan

Close. Very close.

It's this

tlhIngan

tlhIngan

tlhIngan mah

tlhIngan mah

Ready for something a little harder?

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

(son giggles)

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

Very good!

majQa'!

Yes! Very good! majQa'!

majQa'!

For more infomation >> Star Trek Klingon Alphabet Fridge Magnets from ThinkGeek - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

QNet का मकड़जाल | Episode 01 | Web Serial on Chain Network Marketing | Bihari No 1 - Duration: 7:37.

For more infomation >> QNet का मकड़जाल | Episode 01 | Web Serial on Chain Network Marketing | Bihari No 1 - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

Taking care of a GECKO with kitties! - Duration: 8:22.

Hello?

A lizard?!

Jesus!

LOL

LOL

Time for treats, kitties! Ta-da!

Lizard: Hmm..there's no place I can go to anymore.

Lizard: Let's see how well I can live in this house...

Lizard: I will transform my self in a delivery box that can catch people's mind

Lizard:: so that I can live here happily.

Lizard: Ta-da!

Lizard: Hi, it's me. A delivery box.

Lizard: Come and get me.

Lizard: Here! Look at me!

Let's go and play!

You look very confident!

Look at this, Momo.

What is this?

I didn't order anything.

Momo!

Did you order something for me, Momo?

What's this?

Let's go and open it!

Who did put this box here?

I never opened the door today.

Coco: Hmmm...I smell something.. suspicious.

Coco: What is it?

The door hasn't been opened but the box was here.

I will open it. I wonder what is in it.

Wow!!

What is this?

A frilled lizard!

Cool!!

Hmmmm..

Is this.. a frill?

Let me see..

Wait! I figured out something crucial!

Look!

Here is a frill in this picture,

but I can not find anything like a frill.

What's in it?

Oh you just fit in!

Lulu: Just make it quick.

I will make you a lizard today.

Ummm

The manual doesn't serve in korean,

but I think I can make this based on the picture on the box.

Ta-da~

Easy!

Coco,

Look at you!

Do you like it?

Put it on your head.

Like this.

You look nice with it!

Couple selfie!

Lulu

Ta-da!

Lulu: The lizard and I are good friends!

Lulu: Where's your body, by the way?

Lulu: Okay. Forget it.

Lulu: Stop it and just get him a body.

Roger.

I will give this lizard a LIFE.

Two hours later.

Ta-da!

It's done!!

Wow it took me so long. It's got dark outside already.

Need to show this to kitties real quick!

Let's go! Lizard!

Let me introduce a new friend, TT.

He has a tail,

legs...

and frill as well! 1, 2, 3!

How is he?

Do you like him? No?

Do you want to smell?

Wanna do grooming for him?

Wanna do grooming on his hair?

Wow

You are so kind, TT.

I hope you two get along with each other.

DD, look at this!

Mommy brought a new friend, a frilled lizard!

Were you sleeping?

Do you wanna be friends with him?

Hope you get along with him, DD

Oh you almost bite him. I will take him, DD

Momo

I will show you a new friend!

Momo: You always come and visit me when I'm busy.

Hi Mr. Lulu, Meet a new friend, a lizard!

Lulu: Oh? He smells really nice!

Yeah, he's a nice guy.

Lulu: Oh, he got a frill on his neck!

Lulu: Oh, you must've met Mr. Pork Cutlet. What a pity!

Lulu: I did too. Did you have the cutlet?

Lulu: Well, I feel kind of..

Lulu: biting and chewing you for no reason..

Lulu, No! STOP!

You licked too much.

It's too late. Let's have some meal and go to sleep.

Come on kitties!

Come on Lizard.

It's happy dinner time.

Oh No!

My god! Did you eat them all already?

No~

No way.

You shouldn't take the meal for lizard!

Let's get in the prison cell, kitties.

Lulu: Hey, Lizard.

Lulu: Hi! Were you sleeping well?

Lulu: You still smell really nice!

Lulu: I'm sorry but could I take just one bite? like this?

Lulu: Just once! Please!

Lizard: Hey, I'm sleeping! What's wrong with you?

Lizard: Stop it!

Lizard: Stoooop!

Lulu: You smell really nice!

Lulu: Like this!

Lulu: I think you are terrific, my friend!

Lizard: Stop it!

Lizard: Help!

Lulu: No! Come back!

Lulu: Just one bite!

For more infomation >> Taking care of a GECKO with kitties! - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

Victim Who Died In Plano Apartment Shooting Identified - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Victim Who Died In Plano Apartment Shooting Identified - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Mateus Uribe empata 1-1 tras un estupendo disparo - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Mateus Uribe empata 1-1 tras un estupendo disparo - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Edgar Méndez adelanta a Cruz Azul sobre América - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Edgar Méndez adelanta a Cruz Azul sobre América - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Он играл со мной В МЕДСЕСТРУ и ВРАЧА. А потом... - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Он играл со мной В МЕДСЕСТРУ и ВРАЧА. А потом... - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

骂得好!大大力给林首长一个赞!国民吃贵榴莲,GST加重生活费!还敢厚脸皮自夸是自己的功劳!下届大选把政府换掉,让新政府废除GST!(内附视频) - Duration: 11:06.

For more infomation >> 骂得好!大大力给林首长一个赞!国民吃贵榴莲,GST加重生活费!还敢厚脸皮自夸是自己的功劳!下届大选把政府换掉,让新政府废除GST!(内附视频) - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

Fake GOT7 - Start - Duration: 0:18.

It's a lie~

For more infomation >> Fake GOT7 - Start - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

《砂报告》再次震撼踢爆国阵最新贪污丑闻!这回涉及金额35亿令吉金钱阴谋!大大力分享出去让更多人知道真相! - Duration: 11:12.

For more infomation >> 《砂报告》再次震撼踢爆国阵最新贪污丑闻!这回涉及金额35亿令吉金钱阴谋!大大力分享出去让更多人知道真相! - Duration: 11:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 150 , AIRCO , TREKHAAK , CR CONTR , EL VOOR , - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 150 , AIRCO , TREKHAAK , CR CONTR , EL VOOR , - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Transporter 1.9 B WESTFALIA CAMPER 146000KM !!! TOPSTAAT - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Transporter 1.9 B WESTFALIA CAMPER 146000KM !!! TOPSTAAT - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

ソフト、B高崎が太陽誘電下す - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> ソフト、B高崎が太陽誘電下す - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

[VietSUB] [K-Beauty Artists] Lovely & Chic cool tone makeup with innisfree With subs - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> [VietSUB] [K-Beauty Artists] Lovely & Chic cool tone makeup with innisfree With subs - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

The Norseman (1978) - Movie Review - Duration: 6:52.

Hello Youtube!

This is your Norwegian viking Torstein from Cinema Terror speaking and let's travel back

to the 70's and check out how Hollywood portrayed us in the 1978 action adventure film The Norseman.

The film starts out with an opening scroll telling us the backstory.

It tells us that the adventure we are about to embark on is set back in 793 AD when a

group of blonde, giant vikings came sailing over from the ice cold north to the American

shore.

And just to let you know, not all of us vikings over here are big, blonde and muscular.

Some of us just look dead and hungover like... me.

Anyways, our gang of vikings, lead by Thorvald is on their way on a rescue mission to save

his father King Eurich, who never returned from his trip to the unmarked lands of America.

When they arrive at shore, the vikings are met with some Native Americans who are not

too pleased to see them and does not give them a friendly welcome.

Are the big, bold vikings able to get their King away from the equally war savy natives?

You'll have to find and watch The Norseman to find out.

So... where do I start on this one.

The Norseman is ridiculous, just ridiculous.

Some of it was to be expected, like the helmets having those silly horns on it, but somehow

this film made everything feel extra ridiculous.

Not only are there horns on the helmets, but these are furry!

You know, to keep the horns warm or something?

The customes are also more funny than anything else.

I have no idea what roman empire Roger Corman production they got these so-called viking

outfits from, but it does not come close to looking authentic.

The natives look like they came right off an Italian cannibal film, so I don't think

they did much better in that regards either.

In fact, the entire conflict of the film is also terrible.

I will go into minor spoiler territory here, so do be warned, although I don't think the

following information will change your viewing experience of the film.

The reason why the vikings and the native americans started fighting in the first place

here is because of good old jelousy.

The big chief of the natives was not fond of the brewing romance between one of the

native girls and a sweaty, bearded viking.

That was it.

That was enough to go to war with the vikings and the only reason for the bloodshed that

comes along in this slow movie.

If you are at first going to do a big brawl between vikings and native americans then

I am sure you should be able to come up with something more interesting than that.

If not, then somebody should have made someone go back and change it to something more intriguing.

Speaking of the native americans, they are portrayed even worse than the vikings.

They are cringeworthy bad and there is no attempts at giving them a good portrayal at

all.

Instead it feels like the filmmakers had an idea of displaying the bravery and brotherhood

of the vikings.

Even with all the bad choices, I do believe that there was a more grandious idea here

originally.

That big idea probably included more than one puny viking ship crossing the sea to rescue

their king.

Another weird choice is the addition of Thrall, played by Deacon Jones.

Apparantly he was recruited to join our gang as he was able to cut off the tongue of Olaf,

played by Jimmy Clem.

Not sure how that would have worked, but okay.

So not only do we have the first black viking, and just by saying that I wish there was a

70's blaxploitation film with that title somewhere, but they also name him Thrall.

And if you don't know, and I am guessing most wouldn't, Thrall is basically a word used

for slaves during the viking era.

I am not sure what they were thinking by giving the only black character in the film a slavename,

but hey, it was the 70's and awkward weird stuff like that is funny to look back at now.

They don't do anything with Thrall at all, so I wonder what the intent with him was in

the first place.

The leading character Thorvald is just as unbelievable as Lee Majors and his 70's mustache

looks as far from a Norwegian viking named Thorvald as you could come.

I am guessing that they needed a big star of the time to get the film produced, but

talk about miscasting a character.

Majors does what he usually do, and while he can be fun in some films, he just does

not work here and is not terrible enough to keep you laughing at him after the thirty

minute mark either.

There is also a viking wizard, who does not do all that much magicial stuff.

Looking past a weird skill he suddenly has at the end of the film, I have no idea why

he was in the film in the first place.

If you are first going to introduce a wizard then make him do something, regardless of

how ridiculous it might have felt in a film that tried to be realistic.

One I do not want to bash, except for the terrible fake facial hair, is the inclusion

of Mel Ferrer as the King.

You can't go wrong with some Ferrer in a production like this.

I speak a lot about the characters in this film for a reason as there isn't much else

going on then watching these guys interact and then fight.

The little story there is goes so slow and was frankly just dull to sit through.

The action scenes are okay as they break it up a bit and there is a strangely huge amount

of slow motion being used here.

I can't remember that other action adventure flicks did that back then, but I might be

wrong.

The Norseman is a bad film and another one that has been forgotten for a reason.

It gave me some chuckles due to how funny the portrayals of the vikings and native americans,

but it is not funny enough to keep the entire film entertaining.

Ultimately The Norseman ended up boring me for most parts, so I can't recommend this

to anyone, Norwegians or not.

The Norseman only gets a score of 2 out of 5.

Have you seen The Norseman?

Do you think it has some redeeming qualities to it or is it just bullshit that deserves

to be forgotten?

Any other adventure films like this that you would recommend more people to check out?

The only film that I have reviewed that comes close to this is The Warrior and the Sorceress

with David Carradine from 1984.

This is one of the first reviews I did, so while I do think the movie is good, beware

that the quality of the review video is pretty shitty.

Like and give good feedback if you want me to check out more movies like this, thank

you for watching and I hope to see you again here on Cinema Terror.

For more infomation >> The Norseman (1978) - Movie Review - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Grand Scénic 1.5 dCi Intens Hybrid Assist | NIEUWSTE GENERATIE FAMILIEAUTO | Energielabel B - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Renault Grand Scénic 1.5 dCi Intens Hybrid Assist | NIEUWSTE GENERATIE FAMILIEAUTO | Energielabel B - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Trends in nutrition and food in 2018 - Duration: 1:46.

Health Network, For Public Health

Hi, you are listening to audio on mangyte.vn website

Trends in nutrition and food in 2018

Nutrition and food trends in 2018, will focus on eating, to prevent and prevent diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, or digestive diseases.

By 2017, people all over the world, tend to prefer food from plant proteins, germination seeds and healthy fats.

This year, healthy fats contain probiotics, not from animals, but from plants that are beneficial to the digestive system, such as kimchi, miso, and so on.

In addition, research in 2018 will find ways to make whole grains healthy, but long processing times are easier to use and faster than before.

Some foods contain lots of sugar, or cheeses, which will reduce the amount of sugar and fat in it.

According to the Washington Post.

The content of this post is ending, you have questions, questions please share the comments below this article.

Please subscribe to the Health Network channel, share this article with your friends and follow up with the next audio.

Hope this article will bring you many useful things.

Wish you always healthy.

For more infomation >> Trends in nutrition and food in 2018 - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Anyone Else

For more infomation >> Anyone Else

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Anyone Else

-------------------------------------------

SOUNDGARDEN - Pretty Noose (Subtitulada en Español) - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> SOUNDGARDEN - Pretty Noose (Subtitulada en Español) - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> SOUNDGARDEN - Pretty Noose (Subtitulada en Español) - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

ANIMA MUNDI

For more infomation >> ANIMA MUNDI

-------------------------------------------

Unboxing New Sony Camera Lens & Drinking Beer - Toppling Goliath Sosus - Duration: 10:22.

hi how's it going I'm hockey pixel and thank you so kindly

for stopping by I'm excited because I has a new toy nothing better than the

smell of hundreds of male men's hands grabbing this package so I'm very

excited because we are doing an unboxing and a beer tasting all in the same video

oh my god what is he a boxing roaster nerves so I ended up ordering a new lens

for this camera I needed something with a better f-stop that would do better in

low lighting so I got a 35 millimeter 1 point in 1.8 FS up I think I said that

right yeah so right now I have the basic kit lens that comes with a 6300 but I

want to get a prime lens because one prime lenses are better and this just

seemed to be an all-around great lens it's great for close-up shots it's great

for doing that artsy fartsy cinema photography shit that I like to do and

then and if I'm doing more of the skits or koozie what's it

oh yeah daddy get it all the way that's right

thirty five-millimeter f-stop 1.8 OSS oh my yeah no see it's not a lens it's just

bubble wrap get some documentation oh nice it comes with a lens hood - very

nice very very very nice oh yeah this feels hefty this feels

hefty ut the Trudy so you can take those off but never leave your lens out like

that for a long period of time because dust can collect up on that beautiful

little e-mount oh look at that that looks beautiful

yeah this is probably gonna be like my go-to I can already tell that this is

gonna be my go-to and then of course we kept the little boy

it's on light show cool so ya know probably the most underwhelming unboxing

so let's let's throw this sucker on the camera and see how it looks

yeah yeah and we are back with our new lens and oh my god it looks so freakin

good it is so crisp it is nope no noise it's great I'm totally geeking out and

I'm probably gonna end up doing some artsy fartsy b-roll and all kinds of

shit with it but anyways end of the unboxing end of the lens talk let's talk

about beer I'm very excited because the beer that I'm trying is one from

toppling Goliath called suss or SOSUS regardless if people have done toppling

live reviews which they have there's plenty of them but part of the reason

I'm excited is because toppling Goliath just started distributing out in

Massachusetts in Rhode Island so I've never had the opportunity to try

toppling you laughs yes I could have done a beer trade and done all that

that's fine but because they just started distributing out in my area I

now have the opportunity to have some of their beer and it's important that I get

to have some of the beers because toppling Goliath makes unbelievable

beers go on untappd or go on beer advocate you'll see that a lot of their

beers are in the top rated tier range so last week I ended up getting King sue

this is probably one of the best beers I've had in my life seriously

top 10 top 10 best beers mo I've ever had and if you don't know who toppling

Goliath is and you don't know what King su is check it out

look it up because it's mind-blowing so this beer set a pretty high standard

in my mind for toplin glad so all the beers that I'm gonna have I

unfortunately will be comparing it to this which may be a little bit unfair

but this was so damn good it's hard not to so this was a juice bomb and it was

citrusy it was dank and it was bitter he had a really strong bite on the back of

the tongue so so so so so so sauces is on the other side of that spectrum of

bitterness whereas qingxue is a multitude a

plethora of flavors SOSUS harnesses the power of simplicity and it even says

that in their description so the name actually comes from a Greek mosaic

artist and their approach to this beer is using just mosaic cops it's over

hopped but with just mosaic hops and it like I said embraces the idea that less

is more or using more of less is the idea is using just mosaic hops will

bring out a multitude of flavors in itself but also being much more smoother

and less bitter experience I think I think that's what they're going for so

we're gonna pop this we're gonna get some sexy beer pouring cam footage

and we'll see how this beer tastes

so right off the bat you can tell it's got a beautiful color a nice yellowy

goldish hazy look to it and the head is just like look at that that it's like a

billowy white cloud that just clings on to the glass to form those legs

those mosaic cops are just bursting through just citrusy Denton is bursting

through that head smells amazing I swear top um Goliath has some of the

best smelling beers King Suh smelled incredible we're just gonna give it a go

than me over me with a pinecone that is a good beer so the first thing that I'm

tasting right now is just orange is a little bit of grapefruit maybe some

passion for just all that citrusy goodness all coming together to make one

hell of a beer this beer is definitely citrus heaven it's smooth its medium

bodied there's such a subdued bitterness in the back of your mouth to allow all

that that hot citrus enos really shine that is a fruity smooth juice bottle

there's such truth in the statement that less is more just using the mosaic hops

allows the taster to really experience all the different flavors that the

mosaic hops can produce which is awesome because adding different layers or

elements to a beer could hypothetically not really hypothetically can overpower

some of those finer little details that you get from just using one particular

hot I full heartedly agree in toppling goliaths quote that there is power in

simplicity um I'm gonna go finish this beer and guys thank you so much for

watching I know the upload schedule has been really spotty but don't think it's

because I'm putting less attention to the channel or anything like that I'm

actually spending a lot of time learning new techniques and I'm learning

basically how to be a better content creator but I'm also learning more about

cinematography because I want to make the best content possible hence the new

lens hence you know

hence that last skit I did it really push myself to learn after-effects and

get better at editing in Premiere and I still have a long way to go but I'm very

excited can't wait to just make the best possible stuff that I can and I hope you

guys enjoyed it as well but like I said before thank you so much for watching I

hope to see you next time and as always take it easy Cheers

For more infomation >> Unboxing New Sony Camera Lens & Drinking Beer - Toppling Goliath Sosus - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Week In mY Life - Duration: 21:08.

For more infomation >> Week In mY Life - Duration: 21:08.

-------------------------------------------

Taking care of a GECKO with kitties! - Duration: 8:22.

Hello?

A lizard?!

Jesus!

LOL

LOL

Time for treats, kitties! Ta-da!

Lizard: Hmm..there's no place I can go to anymore.

Lizard: Let's see how well I can live in this house...

Lizard: I will transform my self in a delivery box that can catch people's mind

Lizard:: so that I can live here happily.

Lizard: Ta-da!

Lizard: Hi, it's me. A delivery box.

Lizard: Come and get me.

Lizard: Here! Look at me!

Let's go and play!

You look very confident!

Look at this, Momo.

What is this?

I didn't order anything.

Momo!

Did you order something for me, Momo?

What's this?

Let's go and open it!

Who did put this box here?

I never opened the door today.

Coco: Hmmm...I smell something.. suspicious.

Coco: What is it?

The door hasn't been opened but the box was here.

I will open it. I wonder what is in it.

Wow!!

What is this?

A frilled lizard!

Cool!!

Hmmmm..

Is this.. a frill?

Let me see..

Wait! I figured out something crucial!

Look!

Here is a frill in this picture,

but I can not find anything like a frill.

What's in it?

Oh you just fit in!

Lulu: Just make it quick.

I will make you a lizard today.

Ummm

The manual doesn't serve in korean,

but I think I can make this based on the picture on the box.

Ta-da~

Easy!

Coco,

Look at you!

Do you like it?

Put it on your head.

Like this.

You look nice with it!

Couple selfie!

Lulu

Ta-da!

Lulu: The lizard and I are good friends!

Lulu: Where's your body, by the way?

Lulu: Okay. Forget it.

Lulu: Stop it and just get him a body.

Roger.

I will give this lizard a LIFE.

Two hours later.

Ta-da!

It's done!!

Wow it took me so long. It's got dark outside already.

Need to show this to kitties real quick!

Let's go! Lizard!

Let me introduce a new friend, TT.

He has a tail,

legs...

and frill as well! 1, 2, 3!

How is he?

Do you like him? No?

Do you want to smell?

Wanna do grooming for him?

Wanna do grooming on his hair?

Wow

You are so kind, TT.

I hope you two get along with each other.

DD, look at this!

Mommy brought a new friend, a frilled lizard!

Were you sleeping?

Do you wanna be friends with him?

Hope you get along with him, DD

Oh you almost bite him. I will take him, DD

Momo

I will show you a new friend!

Momo: You always come and visit me when I'm busy.

Hi Mr. Lulu, Meet a new friend, a lizard!

Lulu: Oh? He smells really nice!

Yeah, he's a nice guy.

Lulu: Oh, he got a frill on his neck!

Lulu: Oh, you must've met Mr. Pork Cutlet. What a pity!

Lulu: I did too. Did you have the cutlet?

Lulu: Well, I feel kind of..

Lulu: biting and chewing you for no reason..

Lulu, No! STOP!

You licked too much.

It's too late. Let's have some meal and go to sleep.

Come on kitties!

Come on Lizard.

It's happy dinner time.

Oh No!

My god! Did you eat them all already?

No~

No way.

You shouldn't take the meal for lizard!

Let's get in the prison cell, kitties.

Lulu: Hey, Lizard.

Lulu: Hi! Were you sleeping well?

Lulu: You still smell really nice!

Lulu: I'm sorry but could I take just one bite? like this?

Lulu: Just once! Please!

Lizard: Hey, I'm sleeping! What's wrong with you?

Lizard: Stop it!

Lizard: Stoooop!

Lulu: You smell really nice!

Lulu: Like this!

Lulu: I think you are terrific, my friend!

Lizard: Stop it!

Lizard: Help!

Lulu: No! Come back!

Lulu: Just one bite!

For more infomation >> Taking care of a GECKO with kitties! - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

Stramapine Smoothie - Duration: 7:05.

Stramapine "Farm…"

Long time ago… a little girl's family owns a fields of beautiful strawberries everywhere…

A little girl walked… picked and ate strawberries… so sweet…

She grew up doing normally and happily...

Until she found something oddly… there was a big round with green bush on the top

She was confused… and asked her father, "what's that?"

Father said, "oh, don't worry. That's another kind of fruits called pineapple."

He grabbed and cutted the pineapple, then handed some pineapples to his daughter.

She picked it up to eat it… it was very sour and sweet!

She made a new idea…

she thought, "why don't I should try eating both fruits at the same time?"

And she just did. She loved it!

She continued tasting those kinds of fruits happily…

But, she wanted to try something differently more! She asked her father about it.

Her father said, "Sure!" He showed her where he planted many fruits there.

She was excited… and wondered about fruits…

Father felt ready to tell her something… and said,

"there's our world that has many diverse fruits which are more than 100 different species."

She was surprised what he said. She said, "I want to try!"

One day… her father bought a mango and brought it to the home.

He showed a mango to her.

She never had seen this kind of fruit before… and asked, "What's that? Is that fruit?"

Her father nodded, "This fruit is called a mango."

She excitedly got new idea and said, "I want to gather fruits and taste the special!"

Like strawberry, pineapple, and mango.

She wanted to try those fruits again.

Her father is very supportive of her idea.

He cutted and let seeds grew bigger…

She tasted each of it… sweet… sour… different…

She was not satisfied with her tastes…

But, she got an idea: mixture of all fruits!

She gathered and put mango, strawberry, and pineapple together…

Then bite it!

So delicious! She continued to taste every mixture of fruits…

Something appeared in her mind: a smoothie!

mango, pineapple, and strawberry are all mixed in one place.

Here is a good example of this smoothie!

Yummy, this is delicious!

Hello, I am here for…. Telling you about my smoothie!

I just made something very delicious!

What kind of flavors I created a smoothie?: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Mango.

What kind of flavors I created a smoothie?: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Mango.

All of them are in a mixture. This is my first time including a mango in my ideal smoothie.

I wanted to try something with a mango… it ends up a delicious!

Here's what I want to show you how to make the smoothie. You ready?

First, I sliced the mango.

Then peeled off a fruit skin.

Two cups of strawberries you have is to wash and cut.

Remove green plants come from the strawberries.

Put two cups of strawberries, mango, and pineapples in a smoothie.

Blend them in…

If the smoothie blender does not get along with all ingredients,

Adds ice cubes!

It is very important to put ice cubes for extra crushes…

At last, you can get a spoon to push anything down in the blender.

If you feel something that you want to add, go ahead!

Follow your guts!

Importantly, you follow your recipe correctly. Don't miss a thing.

You see this glass of smoothie what I just made without showing people before.

It has several tricks. Guess what my tricks are for.

At first, some people thought the smoothie included…

Banana? Nope

Sugar? Nope

Kiwi? Nope

But I saw that strawberry? Yes this is also strawberry.

See my different kind of flavors.

Now, you know this is what called "Stramapine."

Why did I just create this name for the smoothie?

Stra - strawberry

Ma - mango

Pine - pineapple

Those fruits are gathered in a mixture. That's called Stramapine.

Yummy!

For more infomation >> Stramapine Smoothie - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A5 Sportback 1.8 TFSI PRO LINE S 170PK LEER MMI+ - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Audi A5 Sportback 1.8 TFSI PRO LINE S 170PK LEER MMI+ - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Informant With Key Info They're Trying To Hide Just Found POISONED - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Informant With Key Info They're Trying To Hide Just Found POISONED - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

{SpeedPaint 2} [Toy and old....] - Duration: 7:36.

sorry i can not make music anymore Sorry, I'm just learning to mount

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét