Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 20 2018

Lionel Messi has rightfully been the main man at Barcelona for many years.

Since the departure of Pep Guardiola, who helped usher the Argentine to the pinnacle

of the game, coaches such as Tata Martino, Luis Enrique and now Ernesto Valverde have

had little need to deviate from basing their game plan around Messi.

Their number 10 has rarely struggled with injury problems and has consistently performed

at an incredibly high level, with much of Barca's offensive play hinging on Messi

making the difference.

Since the arrival of Ernesto Valverde, Barca haven't had to take risks.

In controlling possession and cutting out mistakes, they build a solid foundation while

on the ball to allow Messi freedom.

The purchase of Ousmane Dembele in the summer and Philippe Coutinho in January have begged

the question of how all of these very talented pieces are going to fall into place, but it

has transpired that Dembele is not the Neymar replacement as perhaps first expected.

The young Frenchman looks set to build up a relationship with Messi down the right-hand

side for Barca, with the two set to work together in simple yet effective fashion to pull defences

around as they did against Chelsea in their Champions League second leg at Camp Nou.

Away from his association with Dembele, Messi continues to get the same freedom as he always

has under Valverde and his predecessors.

When Barcelona are building from the back, with their full backs yet to get into truly

threatening areas, the Argentine can drop in to link up in midfield and to help bring

his teammates further upfield.

Dembele can hold his width, while Luis Suarez leads the line, leaving Messi to associate

with both Rakitic and Busquets.

If he receives possession under pressure, he can move the ball on quickly and then reposition

further forward, but should he have the chance to turn and drive, having Dembele and Alba

out wide becomes interesting in terms of having an option to stretch play or feed in behind.

Can show Messi moving from being in a front two, to coming deeper into central midfield.

Could also animate him then turning and having the option to find Alba wide on the left,

or Dembele wide on the right.

Messi usually takes up a position as the right-sided forward, but also has the freedom to pull

out to the right wing and allow Dembele to replace him up front.

When that occurs, the Frenchman steps up to occupy the space alongside Suarez, ensuring

that Barca maintain a front two and ensure that the opposition defence remains stretched

in the same manner.

If possible, a one-versus-one situation for Messi in a wider area would be a very good

scenario to carve out.

Allows for Messi to get a 1v1 run at the wing back, as he can receive possession in space

out on the right and have a chance to drive forward and get up to top speed.

His positioning out wide stretches the opposition defence and asks the question of whether a

defender should follow him into a deeper area, which in turn opens up some space for Dembele

to potentially use his pace in behind.

If he chooses to stay put and maintain his position alongside Suarez, Messi would be

receiving possession into feet, allowing for opposition defence to collapse in around him.

By spending some time centrally, and pulling deep and wide to the right at times too, it

doesn't allow for defences to settle down and get used to Barcelona's patterns of

play.

They instead must react to whether it is Messi or Dembele sitting wide and come to terms

with the possible consequences of both situations, allowing for a chance of a lack of cohesion

for their defensive organisation as decisions must be made in terms of how to mark and where

they must commit defensive bodies.

Against Chelsea, Messi had plenty of joy against Marcos Alonso, with he and Dembele swapping

regularly.

When Messi was infield, Dembele held the width of the attack on the right, and both players

were happy to under and overlap one another.

Messi will continue to hold the key, with Barca having a very fluid and interesting

attack, where teams visiting Camp Nou will have to get used to facing different players

with different attributes in similar areas of the field.

Dembele and Messi are just getting started in terms of building a working relationship

on the field, but the future looks bright.

For more infomation >> Lionel Messi in the new Barcelona | Tactical Profile - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

এই গরমে উজ্জ্বল ত্বক পেতে অরেঞ্জ ফেসপ্যাক ও স্ক্রাব ।। কমলালেবুর এই প্যাক সব ধরণের স্কিন ফ্রেন্ডলি। - Duration: 3:45.

Hello Friends, Welcome Back my Channel

Today I'll Share ...

How to make orange face pack at home

to lighten your skin

Friends, orange has lots of Vitamin C

which are very beneficial for our skin

For more infomation >> এই গরমে উজ্জ্বল ত্বক পেতে অরেঞ্জ ফেসপ্যাক ও স্ক্রাব ।। কমলালেবুর এই প্যাক সব ধরণের স্কিন ফ্রেন্ডলি। - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

William opened his eyes to the taste of chocolate XD[The Return of Superman/2018.03.18] - Duration: 14:50.

(William and Bentley's place is peaceful.)

Yes.

You grew up a lot.

Oh, my. Be careful.

I still get nervous when I'm with you

because I don't want you to get hurt.

You shouldn't get hurt.

Right?

(Grinning)

Kiss.

(Sam and Bentley are having a good time.)

(Where is William, the older son?)

Where is William?

(William is...)

William is still fast asleep.

Sleep tight and grow up.

Your brother

succeeded to roll over

before his 100th day.

(When can we see Bentley roll over?)

Bentley, when will you roll over?

Look at me.

Can you come to me?

(Yes.)

Come to me.

Come here.

Come here.

If you roll over, you can have a pacifier.

I think you can roll over.

(Yes.)

Yes?

(Peek-a-boo)

(Instead of rolling over, Bentley merely smiles.)

(He will attempt to lift his head.)

Bentley will attempt to lift his head.

(Will he succeed?)

Will he succeed?

(Goodness.)

(This is easy.)

When did you learn this?

(Bentley succeeds in supporting his head.)

(He can even turn his head.)

(I am done.)

Bentley.

(By the time Bentley's specialty ends...)

(Wriggling)

William wakes up.

He has no problem getting up by himself.

(The sound in the living room breaks the silence.)

(He is coming.)

Here.

Here.

(The two of them have no idea.)

Roll over.

Are you laughing at me? Show me.

(What is this noise?)

Show me.

(Walking)

(Sitting down)

Roll over.

Show me.

(He has a morning kiss with Gaji.)

Are you laughing at me? Show me.

(Sam is focused on Bentley.)

(It looks like they are having fun.)

Roll over.

Roll over.

(It's William.)

You can't?

(Farting)

What was that?

You farted without saying hello.

William, where is your diaper?

Your diaper is full.

Where is the diaper?

It's in that room.

Please bring me one.

(Diaper, wait right there.)

Since William is here, you must be careful.

A diaper.

Give it to me. Come in. It's cold.

(William's delivery is fast and accurate.)

Here.

Let's get your diaper changed. Lie down.

(William gets his diaper changed.)

(Bentley begins to whine.)

Bentley, hold on.

(Wait.)

Bentley, Bentley. Hold on.

Hold on.

(He changes the diaper and calms Bentley down.)

(He is busy taking care of his two sons.)

Let's put this on.

William,

please throw it away.

Please throw it away.

Please throw it away.

(He takes his order.)

(Speedy delivery)

Please throw it away.

Good boy.

What do you say?

Please.

(Please give me rice cake.)

(He is excited.)

(Bentley can't eat it.)

William.

(Camera, hello.)

What is that moving thing?

Are you taking my pictures?

(Clicking)

Please take my pictures.

Please take my pictures.

Gaji.

Why are you taking Gaji's pictures?

(He saves Gaji's image on his eyes.)

Please take my pictures.

(He takes pictures of Sam)

(and Mandu.)

(He also saves an image of Bentley.)

Bentley, do you want to eat?

(I am hungry.)

Let's eat.

Let's eat.

William, do you want to eat?

Yes.

Let's make William's food as well.

Food.

I will make your food now.

What is the baby doing? Please watch the baby.

Okay.

(Baby, please wait.)

William.

William. Food.

Say, "Thank you."

Thank you.

Bentley, let's eat.

(Give me food.)

Let's eat.

Is it good?

(Let's eat.)

Gaji and Mandu need to eat too.

(The chores are never-ending.)

(I like it here.)

(Struggling)

William, are you a baby?

I am a baby.

What a cute baby!

(This baby drinks from the bottle.)

(William, that's...)

Your brother is funny.

He must think he is you.

Mandu.

(At that moment)

(Gosh, I am eating breakfast.)

For goodness' sake.

(Seriously.)

(Mandu doesn't stop until he is finished.)

(I have an idea.)

Get out. Get out.

No.

Get out. Get out for a second.

I am sorry, Bentley.

Get out for a second.

(I need more hands.)

(Why did he come into the room?)

Isn't that a smartphone holder?

What will he do with it?

All right.

(It will become Sam's all-purpose arm.)

It became a baby bottle holder.

Sam is full of ideas.

(He is resourceful.)

(Sighing)

It smells terrible.

(He checks up on Bentley from time to time.)

(He feeds the dogs.)

Hey.

I came alive.

The smartphone holder gives me more time.

I can do more things now.

Thanks to his ingenious idea,

Sam can focus on other household chores.

(Bentley finishes eating.)

Let's keep it for later.

(The holder can keep baby formula for later.)

Here.

(It has another usage.)

This is a great item.

It became a mobile.

Most dads would want this.

William, I need to do something.

Do you want to wear this first?

I will make you chocolate.

(Chocolate?)

You like chocolate.

William opened his eyes to the taste of chocolate.

I want to give him what he wants,

but I am afraid of feeding him too much sugar.

That's why I will make chocolate without sugar.

Here. Here.

(Eat a banana while you wait.)

(I love it.)

(Where should I eat it?)

(I will eat banana here.)

What is it?

(I want to eat it.)

William drops the banana.

Mandu seizes the opportunity.

(Oh, my goodness.)

I dropped it.

(I dropped it.)

(A few days ago)

(He got his food taken by the wolves.)

(He banged his head in anger.)

Mandu!

Let go.

I hate you!

(I am sorry.)

William. William.

(It's time to make healthy chocolate.)

Bentley will sleep.

Let's make healthy chocolate with me.

(Sam prepares the ingredients.)

Sam hurriedly prepares the ingredients.

(Meanwhile, William)

(is reading?)

(Taking off)

Baby! Baby!

(I will play with you.)

(Are those stickers?)

(Let's play with stickers, Bentley.)

Are you in a good mood?

Yes.

(William's prank)

(gives Bentley eyes.)

(He puts stickers on both of his hands.)

(I am excited.)

William, we're ready to make chocolate.

(Already?)

William destroys the evidence.

(He takes off the last sticker.)

(William's perfect crime)

Is it a secret between William and Bentley?

William.

What are you doing?

(He feigns innocence.)

William, let's make chocolate.

Hold on. We need to do this together.

Look. This is cocoa powder.

This is made of chocolate.

(Chocolate?)

(Sweet chocolate?)

All right.

No, no. No, no, no.

(Grimacing)

I know.

Sam sets out to make healthy chocolate.

It looks pretty good.

There we go.

William, what is this?

(Let's see.)

What is this?

Poop.

Does it look like poop?

Is it your poop?

No. No.

- No? / - It's the dog's.

(Topped with nuts and dried fruits.)

Food.

Food.

(I will add this too.)

(He tastes and smells it.)

(This is orange.)

Look.

Try this.

(It's grapefruit chip.)

(Smelling)

Does it smell good?

(The sour taste hits him.)

(Staggering)

Are you dancing?

(The taste of grapefruit is too intense for him.)

(People say you must share good food.)

No!

(He puts it in Sam's mouth.)

What is this?

He tops the sugar-free chocolate

with dried fruits for vitamins.

Sam's tasty and healthy sugarless chocolate is done.

(The healthy chocolate is complete.)

(Let me taste it.)

It's tasty, right?

- Does it taste good? / - Yes.

Are you exhausted?

(Sam and his two sons go out with chocolate.)

(Sighing)

(Where are they going?)

I want to share the chocolate

with the neighbors who live downstairs.

William runs around

all night long.

We are very worried because it gets noisy.

I want to apologize

with a gift.

(They are on their way to apologize.)

We came down for a small gift.

We are opening the door now.

Hello.

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Hello. / - We made

sugar-free chocolate.

William, give it to him.

- My goodness. / - I am so sorry that

we are loud these days.

We have two boys too.

Our second child is a son too.

- We apologize in advance. / - It's okay.

Say, "Hello." William, this isn't our home.

William, let's go.

Bye, bye. William, bye.

- Come and visit again. / - Okay.

(I will visit again.)

For more infomation >> William opened his eyes to the taste of chocolate XD[The Return of Superman/2018.03.18] - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

Education (Tertiary Education and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Third Reading - Video 6 - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Education (Tertiary Education and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Third Reading - Video 6 - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Education (Tertiary Education and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Third Reading - Video 7 - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Education (Tertiary Education and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Third Reading - Video 7 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Education (Tertiary Education and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Third Reading - Video 5 - Duration: 9:14.

For more infomation >> Education (Tertiary Education and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Third Reading - Video 5 - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

Education (Tertiary Education and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Third Reading - Video 9 - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> Education (Tertiary Education and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Third Reading - Video 9 - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Françoise Hardy - Le Large (Clip officiel) - Duration: 3:39.

no ordinary story

engraved in my memory

no pirate ship

will take power

no shooting star

will leave me in the dark

no fear, none...

and tomorrow

everything will be alright

everything will be far

there in the end

when I sail away

everything will be far

give me your hand

there in the end

when I sail away

no tears none

will strangle me

no cloud of mist

in my faded eyes

no sand nor dune

will stop the hourglass

no quarter moon, none...

and tomorrow

everything will be alright

everything will be far

there in the end

when I sail away

everything will be far

give me your hand

there in the end

when I sail away

no other decor

none other than you

no key on board

no chance for me...

and tomorrow

everything will be alright

everything will be far

there in the end

when I sail away

everything will be far

give me your hand

there in the end

when I sail away

no shark, no sad tune

no regrets, no earthquakes

no idle talk

no chaos, none, none...

and tomorrow

everything will be alright

everything will be far

there in the end

when I sail away

everything will be far

give me your hand

there in the end

when I sail away

For more infomation >> Françoise Hardy - Le Large (Clip officiel) - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Consistency With Your Macros? - Duration: 2:53.

always track calories and macros never go out never have fun.

Whats up guys it's your boy matty, matt from Macro Lean and in this video i'm gonna be talking about

"How consistent you need to be when hitting the amount of food you need..

calories and macros to get results" but if you're not subscribed to the channel

yet what are you playing at? hit that subscribe button and that bell button

get notified every time I drop new content and new videos. Because a lot of

the time people start tracking macros and calories which is amazing because

it's the best way, the most efficient way the only sustainable way to really lose

body weight, lose fat in it in the correct healthy way and maintain it

there onwards. Which is amazing but some people, not everyone but some people get

a little bit too finicky with it. what I want to try and get across in

this video is yes, you need to be hitting your macros and calories consistently.

but you don't need to be spot-on every single day or don't get boring and

become mr. perfect and try and always track calories and

macros, never go out, never have fun! because that's not what life's about

Life is about having fun right! we're tracking calories and macros so we can

have flexibility amd freedom in our diet and not to be a complete nerd a complete

geek you know what I mean. so yes you should be tracking your calories and

macros consistently and the balance that you want to be in is at least 80/20

So if you can track your calories and macros like 80 percent at the time 80

and 90% of time you are definitely on the right track. You'll be getting

consistent results, you'll be seeing your body change, you will be making progress

but you can have the odd meal out where you don't track macros, the

odd day off your macros, you can have the odd weekend off your macros because

you're not gonna get fat from over consuming one or two days, and you don't

get a skinny from under consuming one or two days. everything in life is

compounded over time right, everything in life is an accumulation of what you've

done beforehand. so if you're tracking in that 80 percent

balance you know the majority of the time, have some time off, don't be

that person who has to put everything in myfitnesspal 24/7 that's boring. but

again don't be the person that never inputs into MyFitnessPal

and then moans about getting not getting results, that's not cool either! be in the

middle,. be that balanced 80- 90% the time hit your calories and

macros and then have 10- 20% of time to get loose, have fun, enjoy life cos that's what

we're here for. So that's my take on hitting your macros consistently 80/20

rule normally works for most people. you can get results, you can have freedom, you

have flexibility and you don't feel deprived. guys if you like that video I

suggest you hit the subscribe button and that bell button get notified every

time I drop any videos, that bell button will help you become part of the Bell

notifications squad because YouTube is weird, you can hit the subscribe button but unless you

hit the bell you're not finding out whats going down so hit subscribe and the bel....l until next

time

For more infomation >> Consistency With Your Macros? - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

NELLY.COM - FILTER S04E06 - Duration: 9:43.

-Hi. -Hi.

-Are you guys done? -Yes, the wardrobe is taken care of.

-Hey. -Hey. What's up?

I'm doing good. What about you?

-I'm great. -Nice.

You got yourself a new girlfriend?

Yeah, sort of. We hang out, we chill. It feels good.

Great.

So, here's... your stuff.

I think that's it. Let me know if anything's missing.

Cool.

So, how about the money that I borrowed?

For the space, I mean.

If you want your money back right now, then fine.

But that means I'll have to sell the lease and close the gym.

Look, I don't want to kill your dream in any way.

But I would like my money back. As soon as possible, you know.

Yeah, absolutely.

That's what I thought.

I just wanted to know if you needed the money right now.

-It's fine. I get it. -Yeah. Cool.

-So, that's settled, then. -Great.

-Take care. -You, too.

-Bye. -Bye.

-Was that the last one? -Yeah.

-Thank you so much. -No problem. Good luck!

Thanks. Bye!

Bye!

-Should I ask them to stay? -No!

-What did I miss? -I thought one of the guys was cute.

-But it's fine, 'cause I got a date. -What?!

-With who? -With my friend Leo.

That's great! But what happened to "I want to be single and focus on myself"?

Well, I...

That was all well and good, but I still agreed to go on a date with him.

That's awesome! So now you're into him?

Honestly, I don't know, but...

But I'm fine with not knowing. I just go with the flow.

I get it.

-But old Freja would not have said that. -What would old Freja have said?

More like, "If he's into me, but I'm not sure I like him, I can't go on a date with him,

because if I do and I change my mind, he'll be hurt,

so I might as well say no from the start. That way, no one gets hurt."

Oh, shit! That was a lot of thoughts.

Yeah, it sounds crazy saying it out loud.

Look, I really want to thank you for...

You've really helped me to stop being a control freak and to try new things.

-So, thank you. -That's awesome.

-This calls for a celebration. -Definitely.

-I've got a bottle of bubbly somewhere. -I'll get the glasses.

I won't even offer to help, 'cause I don't know where anything is.

-Ready? -No!

-Here you are. -Thanks.

-Here... -Thanks.

So. Here's to... listening to your inner voice.

To stop feeling responsible for everyone else.

To let go of the need to control everything and just trust your gut feeling instead.

Seriously, you guys. We should start something together.

-Start something...? -To join forces, the three of us.

Like this event, but full-time. Our own company, basically.

Yeah, we have great teamwork.

We are super competent.

The industry desperately needs our perspective on things.

-Living the dream, right? -Yes! It sounds perfect.

-I know! -Yeah!

They must have forgotten something.

-Hi... -Hey.

What... How did you know I was here?

I really needed to talk to you, and people told me that you're moving today.

I see. So... What did you want to talk to me about?

I was meaning to say that I've thought a lot about you since last time we met.

And you were right.

I really did judge you.

Even if I didn't do it on a conscious level.

But... I was scared, you know.

Scared of what?

This sounds really lame, but I was scared of being in the press, of being judged,

of not being taken seriously, you know.

I'm really sorry.

I was being super shallow, and I'm really embarrassed.

And...

I guess I blew my chance

to keep seeing a person that I really care about.

Okay.

Was that it?

Um... yes.

That was it.

Thank you for hearing me out. I'll leave you alone now. Take care.

Hey!

Do you like pizza?

-Hi. -Freja.

-I'm Tom. -Diana.

-Wow! Thanks. -Time for a toast.

-What are we drinking to? -To us.

To being entrepreneurs. The future is female.

-The future is female. -The future is female!

Cheers!

Cut!

Right!

-Scene 83 - take 1. -People tip like crazy.

-Take 3. -I think it's because of her.

Take 5! Take 7!

Look at the sum!

-I can't do it. -Come on, Sissela!

-Cut! -God, that was so awkward.

-Are we expecting a delivery? -Not that I know.

Cut!

Hi. What are you doing here?

You won't call me when I...

You won't take my calls.

Do you have my phone book?

Your phone book?

Yeah, right. The big phone book was just delivered.

-Awesome! -High five!

For more infomation >> NELLY.COM - FILTER S04E06 - Duration: 9:43.

-------------------------------------------

The Sellout: Apple Cider Vinegar - Duration: 4:02.

Here at The Checkout, we've been keeping consumers informed and entertained

for six years now.

We've worked hard to gain your trust by debunking dodgy products.

That's right Ben, which is why….

… selling out is going to make us so rich!

Yes, we're selling products on the ABC baby!

And by the time your complaints reach us through Australia Post

...Australia's leading and best postal monopoly!

We'll be kicking back on a beach in the Cayman Islands!

Welcome to..

The Sell Out!

Apple Cider Vinegar is made from old fermented apples.

Sounds like rotten apple juice… … and it kind of is.

But Apple Cider Vinegar is all over the supermarkets these days.

You can drink it…

or buy it in pill form.

According to the internet, a reliable source of information

It's "a superfluid!"

Now that sounds like a not made-up word!

Positubitably!

For starters, it helps you avoid cancer!

I hate cancer!

For more on the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, medico Mega-star, Dr. Oz …

was "definitely unavailable", unlike Public Health Nutritionist Dr Rosemary Stanton!

Hello.

There's no reliable evidence that drinking vinegar reduces the risk of cancer.

Don't say that in front of the apples.

Anyway Ben, apple cider vinegar can prevent a heart attack!

Which I almost had when I saw the low, low prices-

Um, the acetic acid in vinegar has been shown to reduce hypertension... in rats.

Well, rats do lead very stressful lives.

But the few human trials have had mixed results.

There's no good evidence that apple cider vinegar has any effect on cardiovascular disease.

In fact, it could interfere with some of the medications that you're already taking for heart conditions.

Well, I've heard it's great for weight loss!

Oh it's not.

Well in one study, Apple Cider Vinegar drinkers lost weight and said their appetite was reduced…

The results haven't been replicated.

Evidence that Apple Cider vinegar helps with weight loss is weak.

And if it reduced your appetite it's probably because the stuff tastes awful

Well can I just say it certainly doesn't taste like a licking a toad that drowned in petrol.

Anyway Ben, let's put on our lab coats and step into...

the Science Zone

brought to you by the healing power of crystals

We can see how Apple Cider Vinegar

lowers blood sugar levels!

As you see it enters the body through the face, and

reduces glucose build-up by delaying gastric emptying.

Do you even know what gastric emptying is?

Um yes I believe it is a science word for fart?

No it's the speed at which food passes from the stomach to the small intestine.

Apple Cider vinegar may slow gastric emptying, and delay the absorption of glucose

But overall any effects on blood sugar have been mixed and inconclusive.

Well, I think we can all agree it looks like gastric emptying!

It could actually affect insulin sensitivity, so if you have diabetes you should talk to your doctor before taking it

Or talk to one of our operators who are standing by to take your call!

Remember, it's a good source of potassium!

No!

It helps absorb calcium!

No!

It's a great mouthwash!

Actually, it's highly acidic, and can damage the enamel on your teeth.

What about cleaning wooden floors?

I'm a nutritionist not a floor cleaning expert.

So that's not a "no"?

Mmmmmm!

So there you have it, Apple Cider Vinegar.

It's great if you need a floor cleaner you can drink!

or a skinnier rat!

Cheers to that!

And … cut.

For more infomation >> The Sellout: Apple Cider Vinegar - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

F.U. Tube: Woolworths and ASKO - Duration: 7:40.

Hello and welcome to FUTube. The segment that's all about U…

being really F'd off. First up tonight it's Tanya.

I recently purchased a mobile phone from Woolworths.

Ah yes, Woolies: the Fresh … Phone people? I wonder what went wrong?

Next please. I bought a fresh phone two days ago. Now look at it.

Tanya got a $35 plan with handset for one

of her kids. But while her family was on holiday over Christmas, she missed a couple of the

monthly payments. Not long after they got back

$70 was paid so we were up to date

But even though Tanya was happy to continue on the plan:

my plan had been cancelled and

that I was to pay out the remainder of the plan.

Woolies told Tanya she had to pay their "Early Termination Charge"

a cancellation fee where you pay out the unpaid number of months remaining on the 24 month contract.

Now (whispers) Telcos are actually allowed to charge cancellation fees.

But the Telco Ombudsman, the TIO, has a very clear position on them:

Any charge for terminating a contract should reflect a genuine loss to the provider.

And where it doesn't … the provider will not be able to enforce the charge.

"Genuine loss" to a business is hard to gauge from the outside.

But Wooliess should be experts in "genuine loss".

After all, they are the biggest owner of pokies in the country.

So much fresh food.

Unlike with pokies, Woolies is by no means the biggest or the worst offender on cancellation

fees for mobile plans. Many telcos still charge them. And actually, we think changes to Woolies

plans over time support our view: that telco cancellation fees are often more about money

grabbing than mitigating genuine losses. The Woolies cancellation fee used to charge

you 100% of the remaining months. In early 2017, they dropped it to 50%. And then in

October 2017, they dumped the cancellation fee for new customers only.

Now you just pay for the month you cancelled

plus anything else you owe, including on your handset, which is fair enough.

Of course it's possible cancellation fees

really do recover genuine losses, and Woolworths just dumped them out of the goodness of their hearts.

So many hearts.

But we think it's more likely Woolies dropped their cancellation fees - like many telcos

have - at least in part cos they didn't reflect genuine losses. So if a telco tries

to slug you with a cancellation fee for ending your mobile contract, it may well be worth disputing.

That's what Tanya did. Her plan had a 50% cancellation fee.

She complained to the TIO, which is free and can be a very efficient

- if boring - way to sort things out.

Oh c'mon!

When Tanya complained to the TIO, Woolies Mobile - through their Customer Advocate - quickly backed down.

Tanya was happy with that result. Woolies

wiped the cancellation fee,

saying it was a gesture of goodwill

I got a Gesture of Goodwill!

So remember, just cos a fee is explained clearly in a consumer contract that doesn't mean

a business can enforce that fee against you. They'll probably try to "convince" you to pay.

They might tell you worrying things about debt collectors and your credit rating.

Like they did to Tanya:

that it would go to an outside debt collector company

But that was not true at the time.

A [consumer] contract debt is not a default until it's 60 days overdue. And defaults

under $150 cannot go on your consumer credit report.

You shouldn't just ignore cancellation fees: either dispute them, or arrange to pay them.

But consumers have rights even when valid debts are being pursued. For more, checkout

The Checkout story at thecheckout dot tv slash debt collectors

And remember most telcos (except of course Telstra) now offer some plans without excessive

cancellations fees … so

Fresh really is best.

Next up, it's Steve who's been simmering

over a problem with the ASKO cooktop he bought, complete with 5 year manufacturer's warranty,

2 years ago. ASKO, built to last...for a couple of years.

Now, there are some warning signs about Steve's cooktop. For a starter, ASKO named this model

after the most famous dystopia of all time … 1984

It was all good initially, but after a while in the middle of cooking after about 5 or

10 minutes, the gas would suddenly cut out. But when Steve brought this to ASKO's attention….

we were told that it was our fault for using a flat bottomed saucepan on a wok burner .

Steve sensed

ASKO was trying to make him pay for the repair by relying on exceptions in their warranty

for "misuse" or use that's "contrary

to .. written instructions". Manufacturer warranties tend to use expressions like that

which - funnily enough - tend to work in favour of manufacturers.

But the consumer guarantee of acceptable quality - which includes being reasonably durable

- uses a different expression. Cos funnily enough, the Consumer Law tends to work more

in favour of the consumer. It says damage by "abnormal use" isn't covered.

So to dodge the consumer guarantee, a seller has to prove "abnormal use".

The name "Wok Burner" does suggest you'd mainly use it for with, well, a Wok. But does

using a slightly different shaped pan count as "abnormal use"?

Steve didn't think so.. and we agree

It might be different if ASKO went out of the way to tell customers

that Wok burners are Wok-only.

But nowhere does it say that it's possible to damage the unit if you use certain pots or stuff like that

Other cooktop makers give specific advice against using wok burners with other pans.

But ASKO didn't. Even though their User Manual is specific about all sorts of things…

The appliance is not suitable for space heating.

Now you tell me.

The User Manual also covers off other very

normal uses like: Never flambé under an extractor hood.

Now you tell me. And ...

Do not warm closed tins ... a buildup of pressure ... will cause tins to explode.

You're no fun ASKO. You might get injured or scalded.

But this is the only meal I know how to cook.

So I can't flambe this tin can under my range hood in space? Houston, we have a flambe problem.

So Steve pushed back. Dear ASKO …

Do not use the device as a worktop! OK, that's an abnormal use. But Steve eventually

got ASKO to back down This cooktop has been repaired ... under manufacturer's warranty

But they say:

a refund or replacement is not warranted in this case.

Steve thought differently. we think that is a major problem and we would

never have bought this unit had we known about that.

But in the end he decided to accept the replacement, which sounds like a sensible outcome to us.

Cos even tho under the Consumer Law consumers can insist on a refund rather than a replacement

if there's a major failure, taking a case to a Tribunal to push that point requires

a lot of time and effort, and there's always the risk you might not win. And now Steve's

got his replacement cooktop...

I've got smaller fish to fry.

Actually I might even flambe it.

Steve! No! Oh dear. Until next time, cook safe. and Good Night

night.

For more infomation >> F.U. Tube: Woolworths and ASKO - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

2000 Spanish Words to English Words - Spanish Words that Start with B | Basic Spanish Words to Know - Duration: 14:28.

For more infomation >> 2000 Spanish Words to English Words - Spanish Words that Start with B | Basic Spanish Words to Know - Duration: 14:28.

-------------------------------------------

Adam Sandler Lifestyle, Net Worth, Biography, Family, kids, House and Cars // Stars Story - Duration: 4:54.

If you want more, please SUBSCRIBE, Thank You...!

For more infomation >> Adam Sandler Lifestyle, Net Worth, Biography, Family, kids, House and Cars // Stars Story - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Best Budget Laptops in 2018 | Best Laptop Under 15000 | Laptop Specifications - Duration: 6:38.

best budget laptops price list with full laptop specifications

For more infomation >> Best Budget Laptops in 2018 | Best Laptop Under 15000 | Laptop Specifications - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

kana kana yes mama rhyme || Nursery rhymes for kids || 3d animation || Hurraytoons - Duration: 1:05.

kana kana

yes mama

Eating butter

No mama

Telling lies

No mama

open your mouth

hahahahah

open your mouth

hahahahah

kana kana

yes mama

Eating butter

No mama

Telling lies

No mama

Open your mouth

hahahahah

Open your mouth

hahahahah

For more infomation >> kana kana yes mama rhyme || Nursery rhymes for kids || 3d animation || Hurraytoons - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Best EDM Electro House Trap Chart Mix 2018 - Vol 64 - Duration: 1:09:00.

For more infomation >> Best EDM Electro House Trap Chart Mix 2018 - Vol 64 - Duration: 1:09:00.

-------------------------------------------

Medieval Urban Health - From Individual to Public Responsibility, AD 1000-1600 - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> Medieval Urban Health - From Individual to Public Responsibility, AD 1000-1600 - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Haley & Michaels - Me Too

For more infomation >> Haley & Michaels - Me Too

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Haley & Michaels - Me Too

-------------------------------------------

Blackout Build 2018 Best Fully Loaded KODI with XXX - Duration: 7:32.

another fantastic build that you're gonna love this build it is just wonderful

for the kodi users you're gonna enjoy this because I love it you're gonna love it

okay guys subscribe quickly by pressing the subscribe button and after that

enable the notification by pressing the bell here

the bell you'll get message via notifications motion from Husham Memar click the all

and click save thank you guys for doing that that is really appreciated

so if I tell you that this bill has got everything you're not gonna believe it

I'm gonna show you a little bit demo that is basically covers everything but

as far as movies you get all the movies you want whether it's real debread not

realdebred all the add-ons are there that can actually cover that for you

if you want sports you got sports if you want kids stuff you got kids stuff

if you want music stuff you got music stuff oh my god not to mention the adult zone

YUM YUM

but it has got fantastic stuff man it's got everything excellent guides

excellent excellent work

**Music** VINAI - Into the fire

Ok the first thing we gonna need to do here we go

KODI here we go Kodi

I'm gonna go

so we got Kody opened up now we're gonna go click on

the setting button yeah this is seting and we go to the file manager now this

is KODI 17.6 okay

so click Add source click the none into the URL

I see we call on the boss that's just beam army college ok / / was it that's

okay and then you can see the message that says they're solid you added with

the word wizard there and leave it there it's no big deal

you can change it to a stream arm if you want to but now we'll just leave out

things go back and now when I go back again and now we're different atoms I

don't see it I don't browser you click on that button there and store from zip

after that you're gonna get mrs. like this if you don't end it skip this part

but if you do many different settings click unknown sources select yes go back

again and you'll be back to the same position that you are in and now you

click on install from zip select the wizard okay and click login program name

you see that's the one that's already there what that's the scheme arm you

want wait for the message to show up to say that it's the wizard has installed

which should be on the top right wait for it top right there install it and

you get this menu now this menu here is very important all you have to do now is

select what you want or just click on continue in my case because I have got

very basically are removed all installation of every build have got

already and it looks like a simulation of a brand-new Cody so you can just go

ahead and click continue now you're gonna get message like this and you all

you have to do now click build menu okay now click on and then MZ Li le and built

or the max built blackout or the do not download version I'm not sure this

that's the ghillie build oh my god the girly built I mean I look it's got

behind it just for her build I'm not sure what that is okay so the blackout

build is really nice very nice name's Ellie Ellie build I really like that

bill I'm gonna do the max like our build remember this is Cody 17.6 and click on

a fresh install first of all and click continue now all you have to do is wait

for it to complete the download and you have you have a fully loaded Cody it is

just amazing this build is just fantastic build I mean I love it it's

got a lot of different add-ons for movies TV shows and of course IPTV

listing oh my god mmm ah not to mention the dedicated work that is been put into

this build like the special cursor change in the changes inside the add-on

that dedicated add-ons that's been added inside this build blackout it is amazing

just fantastic work guys hope you guys enjoyed this video please

share comment and subscribe and don't forget to press a thumbs up and I will

see you guys later well gotta help you guys subscribe

quickly by pressing the subscribe button and after that enable the notification

by pressing that little bell here get the bell again message here

notifications motion my mom get to all and click Save

thank you guys for doing that that is really appreciated

For more infomation >> Blackout Build 2018 Best Fully Loaded KODI with XXX - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Blackout Build 2018 Best Fully Loaded KODI with XXX - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

kana kana yes mama rhyme || Nursery rhymes for kids || 3d animation || Hurraytoons - Duration: 1:05.

kana kana

yes mama

Eating butter

No mama

Telling lies

No mama

open your mouth

hahahahah

open your mouth

hahahahah

kana kana

yes mama

Eating butter

No mama

Telling lies

No mama

Open your mouth

hahahahah

Open your mouth

hahahahah

For more infomation >> kana kana yes mama rhyme || Nursery rhymes for kids || 3d animation || Hurraytoons - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> kana kana yes mama rhyme || Nursery rhymes for kids || 3d animation || Hurraytoons - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Software #BIM Diseño arquitectónico 3D - #Edificius #47 - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Software #BIM Diseño arquitectónico 3D - #Edificius #47 - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Software #BIM Diseño arquitectónico 3D - #Edificius #47 - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Incroyable: traitez le diabète, l'asthme, le cholestérol et les maladies rénales avec l'eau de gombo - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Incroyable: traitez le diabète, l'asthme, le cholestérol et les maladies rénales avec l'eau de gombo - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Incroyable: traitez le diabète, l'asthme, le cholestérol et les maladies rénales avec l'eau de gombo - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Zapping Sabai-sabai.org #41 - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> Zapping Sabai-sabai.org #41 - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Zapping Sabai-sabai.org #41 - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Surrounded [Official Video]

For more infomation >> Surrounded [Official Video]

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Jumpy 2.0 BlueHDI 180 pk Automaat Club M (L2) S&S | Airco | PDC v+a | Stoelverwarming | Blu - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Citroën Jumpy 2.0 BlueHDI 180 pk Automaat Club M (L2) S&S | Airco | PDC v+a | Stoelverwarming | Blu - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Sevak Khanagyan - Qami Armenia Eurovision 2018 reaction /Армения Евровидение 2018 реакция - Duration: 5:33.

Hello everyone, my name is Tanya, this is my video blog, welcome!

and we continue to listen to the Eurovision Song Contest from this year

today we listen to Armenia

you wrote a lot that I would listen to this song and look at this member

so if you are interested, stay and start

Sevan Khanagyan will represent Armenia this year

and I know this member, this artist

he won in Х factor 7 (Ukraine) last year

I even saw him several live performances, I heard his voice

and as far as I can remember, he's a very strong vocalist

So Sevak Hanagyan (Armenia) with the song ...

can I not read how it's called? that would not make a mistake

let's listen better

and where is my eye entirely attached? of course to the costume

to his ... appearance

such a small secret, if not prepared for the summer, for a note)))

like, you know, the superman costume or batman

we will not discuss it, let's listen to the song

slow ... and deep

it is felt that there is something ... inside ...

that the song is not in English, it's a plus and a minus

on the one hand you represent your country

and you are very proud to sing in the language of your country

so that Europe could hear exactly how your language sounds

but on the other hand, many people do not look at the applications of the contestants before the contest

and already directly listen on the day of the contest and evaluate

they will be taken solely on hearing this song

so he needs to try to convey emotions

meaning ... and that it sounded good

I had no doubt that he had a strong voice and strong vocal

I really heard him sing live

I have goose bumps ... very cool sings

no complaints before the vocals

very deep and penetrating

for a year, after the X factor, he even more improved his vocal

he is alone on the stage ... there is nothing ...

Of course except the screen from the rear

there is only he ...

his song ...

and viewers

I want to ...

shatters into pieces ... after this song

very strong vocal

I hear back vocals

feminine

strong song ... definitely

well done

I have tears in my eyes ... despite the fact that I do not understand .. what he sings about

goosebumps

just

insanely beautiful

strong

It's really a participant who puts...

voice ... as hiss lever of victory

a woman appeared and disappeared

probably it was a love song ... about unhappy love

very strong ... he sings very shrewdly

looks straight into the soul ... sings very deeply

I liked it, yes ... yes

it sounds very good

it's really a singer ... a singer who sings

sings very well

it seems to me, one of the strongest this year, because it is a principle at a high level

What is there to say?

song - strong

vocals - strongly

performance - nothing superfluous

I like it. Everything

write in the comments, how do you like this song?

Did you like it?

write, which countries should I listen to next?

subscribe to the channel if you are not subscribed

Click on the bell to not skip the new videos

and to you I as always wish inspiration, good-bye

For more infomation >> Sevak Khanagyan - Qami Armenia Eurovision 2018 reaction /Армения Евровидение 2018 реакция - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Best Music Mix 2018 🌴 Best Of Tropical Deep House Remixes Of Popular Songs 2018 🌴 Summer mix 2018 - Duration: 52:08.

Subscribe for more mixes!

For more infomation >> Best Music Mix 2018 🌴 Best Of Tropical Deep House Remixes Of Popular Songs 2018 🌴 Summer mix 2018 - Duration: 52:08.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone SE 2 (2018) Leaked Hands-On Video in the style of the iPhone X - SAK!!! - Duration: 1:03.

iPhone SE 2 (2018) Leaked Hands On Video in the style of the iPhone X

Potential iPhone SE 2 leaked in the style of the iPhone X appeared on video.

The official debut of the iPhone SE 2 is expected in June at a conference for developers WWDC 2018

(Apple Worldwide Developers Conference), which will be held in San Jose from 4 to 8 June.

For more infomation >> iPhone SE 2 (2018) Leaked Hands-On Video in the style of the iPhone X - SAK!!! - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Đã Bao Lâu Rồi Chưa Về Nhà? - Phan Ann - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Đã Bao Lâu Rồi Chưa Về Nhà? - Phan Ann - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

kana kana yes mama rhyme || Nursery rhymes for kids || 3d animation || Hurraytoons - Duration: 1:05.

kana kana

yes mama

Eating butter

No mama

Telling lies

No mama

open your mouth

hahahahah

open your mouth

hahahahah

kana kana

yes mama

Eating butter

No mama

Telling lies

No mama

Open your mouth

hahahahah

Open your mouth

hahahahah

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét