Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 26 2018

Hey Mercedes.

Yes, please.

Start navigation.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz Vans 2018: Vehicles For Every Need - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

"This is the best Chinese restaurant in England!" [Battle Trip/2017.03.18] - Duration: 6:30.

This is bad.

(China Town)

(There's a restaurant that Coach Ferguson loves)

China Town is well developed in any city.

It's like a movie set.

(They arrive at the place full of Chinese characters)

(It's the China Town in Manchester)

As you see, we're in China Town.

If you look over there, you can see

the symbol of China Town, the Paifang.

It's the first Paifang built in all of Europe.

It's very well-preserved.

This China Town has a long history.

Why are we in China Town?

What do you think?

We're hungry, so to eat.

Correct!

There's a very famous Chinese restaurant here.

It's loved by Coach Ferguson and

other famous soccer players.

They're regulars here.

Looks delicious.

- I'm sure Park Jisung visited here. / - Right.

I dare to assume that.

- Let's check it out. / - Let's go.

As you can see, doesn't it look very traditional?

- It looks very traditional. / - It has a 40-year history.

- It's a fancy restaurant. 40 years? / - 40 years.

It's a Chinese restaurant.

I wonder where they sat.

- Coach Ferguson... / - The famous guests.

Since the bird is pointing with its beak...

I think that symbolizes it.

So this seat is where Coach Ferguson sat?

Where I'm seated right now...

Since these two are pointing to this same seat...

According to feng shui...

- This looks like the best seat. / - You're right.

As we're talking, what is that?

Thank you.

This is the dish Coach Ferguson loved.

- Lobster? / - Cantonese style lobster.

- It's cooked with garlic. / - Looks good.

That has to taste good no matter what.

(Cantonese style lobster, $112)

This is a Cantonese dish.

It has a familiar smell.

It smells very good.

- It reminds me of chili crab. / - Right.

It reminds me of that too.

- Then let's... / - Let's try it.

- I have a shellfish allergy... / - You can't eat it!

He can't eat then?

- You're allergic to shellfish? / - Yes, he is.

My goodness.

How happy would you be if your friend has that allergy?

Yeah, it could be annoying to share.

- It's lobster. / - You'll eat that all on your own?

Thanks.

Just by seeing it and smelling it...

- Goodness. / - It's going crazy right now.

The set here is so...

You barely eat one lobster a year.

Will it make Dujun show

a genuine smile?

Will it?

(I want to eat it too)

Is it delicious?

For real? Honestly?

Do you want to forget your allergy and try a bite?

- Is it that good? / - For real.

It's the best dish I've had in England.

The food in England sets a new record every time.

It's here.

Oh...

This is for the shell.

(So long as it isn't me)

Is it that good?

- It's... / - Does it melt in your mouth?

Rather than it melts in your mouth,

it's very plump.

- But it's not tough though. / - Like steamed monkfish?

It's just a luxurious texture.

When I visit Europe,

I always go to Chinese restaurants.

- It's different to the ones in Korea. / - It's different.

- It's very different. / - It has its charms.

The seasoning is made in a Chinese way.

It's something you can't easily find in Korea.

Yet, it tastes familiar. I think they made the sauce

using chili peppers.

It tastes very familiar.

- Korean people would love this. / - I think I got it.

Chinese food... Wow, it's here!

- What is this? / - It's Chinese steak.

Chinese steak.

- Wow. / - Chinese steak?

Check out the sound.

What is that? You can just eat it like that?

(Chinese steak with spring onion and ginger)

- It was tender like braised ribs. / - It's beef.

It tasted like oyster sauce or soy sauce.

It was a delicious salty marinade.

You have to eat it with rice.

So even in China Town...

- This was a famous place? / - Yes, even there.

- I'll have a taste. / - Can't we quickly eat it?

(They finally take a bite)

Why?

That face means it's really delicious.

(No words are needed)

You don't like it?

Oh, you want me to try it.

It's perfectly seasoned.

The meat is so tender.

It's seasoned very well.

(This restaurant serves nice steak)

It's delicious.

This is the best restaurant in England.

- This is the place. / - This is it.

It's not like steak actually.

It's tender like braised pork ribs.

The sauce is savory and sweet.

- It's well seasoned. / - It feels like bulgogi too.

Whoever tastes it will

be able to enjoy it.

It's so good. I'm really happy.

Wow, this is so delicious.

What is this?

It's egg fried rice!

(He overdid it)

That's funny.

I can't believe how luxurious this lunch is.

I'm crying tears of joy.

It's really delicious.

- You can eat that rice with meat. / - The sauce...

- Mix it together. / - It'd be so good with the sauce.

He's eating that lobster alone.

Since English people come here,

I can see that they put in an effort

to cater for their tastes.

It's a slightly salty flavor.

But it's not too strong.

Compared to other Chinese cooking.

I think this might be the best day of my life.

- Having this great food. / - Yes, great food.

- And watching a historic game. / - Historic.

(Finally, the highlight of Manchester)

For more infomation >> "This is the best Chinese restaurant in England!" [Battle Trip/2017.03.18] - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

city sprint in China | Vlog 12 - Duration: 21:31.

Hello

Have you turned on the mic?

Yes

You don't have to ask about that when I am filming

I am used to ask daddy about it

Good morning

we have arrived Værnes

it is Wednesday...no it is Tuesday

Today we are travelling to Sarpsborg

before we are going to travel to Oslo and China

but now we are traveling to Sarpsborg

You don't want to see this, it is just talking

Let's just film a B-roll of our travel to Sarpsborg

then I see you when we are landing in Oslo

It has been much better than I expected

I had a big goal of taking a medal in the olympics

We started at Beitostølen and after that everything went one way

Now we stand here and we are finished

Here is the king of the ski season 2018

Johannes Høsflot Klæbo

Where are we now?

Now we have travelled to Sarpsborg

we are standing on the "waiting room"

I am drinking some "solbærtoddy"/juice because of my throat

It is hurting in my throat

and it is difficult to breath

I will go out there, and we'll see if I maybe end up as a commentator instead

Maybe...

I don't think I should go so many competitions

But I will go out there and wave

It is just for show

When your not supposed to go competitions, you can try to make some show instead

I think that is my job today

I think it will be some pretty exciting slow motion clips from the prologue

Yes, they are going to be slow

slow on slow

Let's get started

When we are on a show competition, it is not allowed to "warm up"

we are cold when we start

That is maybe my saver today

Let's begin with the prologue and we'll see

Good luck

"Cold start"

My throat is hurting

Klæbo is the best and everyone should follow him on youtube

I am too bad

It is boring that I am so bad

Terrible

Sad

Very boring

Now I am going to commentate

That was not what I wanted

Give him an applause, it is the first time

Johannes Høsflot Klæbo

You are not meant to be here

I have a hope to take over your job

You are getting some competition here

Then you have to be commentating in 35 years old my boy

I was failing on the start

You almost fell in the swing

Not good, long time since I've been skiing...some days

Iversen is on his way to become top 3

Here he comes and wins for the third time in a row

Sondre Turvoll Fossli

It is the baddest competition I have gone this year

That's how it is

You can't be healthy all the time

I have commentated

and I have taken some photos and selfies with the kids

that is also some important things to do

Now we will take some more selfies and then we will travel back to Oslo

I think I have filmed enough selfie-taking

we can't fill up the camera already

I have filmed a lot already

See you in Oslo

Hello

come in

I am going to sleep here for two days

it will work

I think we say that the day is over

my throat is hurting so I just have to sleep

We'll see tomorrow if I actually can travel to China

it is hurting so bad

I will fix some Paracet and Ibux and then I will sleep

Good night, see you tomorrow

and we will find out what we do

Today it is just a chilling day

therefore I have just been filming some stuff

Johannes have been relaxing on his room

he is a bit sick

he is just trying to get healthy so we can travel to China

We are going to eat so we don't have to film that

It is almost one o'clock

it is lunch time

I have been filming the clips you saw, this morning

It was a nice view from the hotel this morning

it is not bad

nice hotel

we end this day here

it has been a nice day

I think Johannes has relaxed a lot

Hopefully we will travel to China tomorrow

Good morning

What is the clock? Half past six?

How are you feeling?

Much better

My throat is not hurting that much longer

Not so clogged nose

Almost healthy

That is a good sign

If I have been resting on the couch for two days, I think I would be healthy

Instead I am going to sit on a airplane for many hours

I am not sure I will get healthy now

We will give it a try

We have a long flight in front of us

A lot of things is going to happen

See you on Gardemoen

The big question is, are we going to sit on the right or the left side on the airplane?

Maybe if we sit on the left it is good

and maybe if we end up on the right it could be bad, maybe we have to sit near the toilet

Hello

let's go for turn left

Where are you sitting?

18G

I am sitting here, we are sitting together

it was left

terrible variant

See you when we have taken our seat

Cheers!

I took water, cheers!

Do you want some nuts?

I am allergic to it

you can get them

thanks!

Are you tired?

Yes

There are so many controls that you don't know

The seventh passport control

38th bag check

It is a big line to

it will be good

I hope so

Gold jackets

It is serious

Are they going to pick you up?

I don't know

Flowers

If we get flowers I don't know what to do with them, we can't fly to Yan´an with flowers

We will see

It is for you

Sick

That's how it goes

nice jackets tho

very nice jackets

What are we going to do with the flowers?

We should find some women and give the flowers to them

We should to that

I think we are going to change airport

Find some Chinese women that you can give them to

What are we going to do with this?

It is nice of them

very nice of them

we are met with a warm welcome

warm welcome

Now we have to get to the other airport

and we'll see what we do with the flowers

They are really nice

it is amazing to see

is it a hotel?

I don't know

we are going on breakfast

I feel like I just ate dinner

I don't know what I have done

It is Chinese breakfast

it is exiting

let's eat breakfast

What a beautiful weather

it looks like you are in better shape today

Yes, now I am going to go skiing

I have heard there is a long track

1,4 kilometres

Now we are going to enjoy the sun

Good morning

Now we are ready here in China

we are going to go competition, sprint

I am going to talk fast because this vlog is going to be long

I am looking forward to the competition

a little tight in the nose and it still hurts in my throat

I am still competing

We have been taking some selfies here

and now we are ready to compete

See you later

We have gotten a gift

to Johannes and me

She has traveled all the way from Beijing (10 hours) to see the competition

that's cool

One bag to Johannes and one bag to me

I think it is some snack or something

we need to try it

lucky

Now we are ready for the competition

It didn't look good

It wasn't good either

that's how it is

Now I am sick, that's for sure

Should I bring these?

Did you fell?

Yes, I fell

I just saw you were behind

It suddenly got hectic

"Last boarding" it was standing

We'll see if we reach it

I don't want to wait

You have to go on the toilet on the plane

Now we are going to travel to Paris

Maybe you will film a B-roll?

I don't think I will do a B-roll, I am going to edit

See you in Paris

Now we have traveled to Paris

We are waiting on the plane to Oslo and then to Trondheim

I think we end the vlog here

It has been an interesting week, a lot of things has happened

The China tour was amazing, but it sucks to be sick

but that's how it is

Are you happy?

Yes

Then I am happy

Daddy is happy

Now we are getting home to easter

So keep watching the next week

See you guys next week!

For more infomation >> city sprint in China | Vlog 12 - Duration: 21:31.

-------------------------------------------

Inside Grab, Southeast Asia's massive tech company | CNBC Reports - Duration: 2:00.

I'm exploring parts of Southeast Asia where the ride-hailing giant, Grab is

everywhere you look. Grab is headquartered in Singapore.

It offers ride-hailing and logistic services throughout Southeast Asia which

boasts a total population of more than 600 million. One of its biggest

businesses here, is ride-sharing on motorbikes, a common mode of

transportation in many parts of the region. In major cities like

Bangkok and Jakarta, traffic can be quite intense and motorbikes allow you to save time.

Grab was started in 2012 with just 10 employees.

Today, it has more than 3,000. This is its new headquarters in Singapore, supporting

the growth of a company that now claims more than four million daily rides.

Grab spans:

The company was started by Anthony Tan, the son of a family that operates

a Nissan distributor in Malaysia.

Tan came up with the company during his time studying at Harvard Business School and

launched it with his former classmate, Tan Hooi Ling.

We actually serve more than 2.4 million drivers and we're continuously growing

because we've only

been here for five years.

In Indonesia, which has a total population of more than 250 million alone,

Grab competes with homegrown tech company, GoJek.

One driver I met says he likes to switch between driving on Grab and GoJek, but

he said many drivers like Uber specifically for its surge pricing.

My drive right now here in Indonesia is about 20 minutes and on the Grab app,

that's going to cost about two U.S. dollars.

Grab is venturing beyond ride-sharing, adding bike-sharing to its portfolio

and recently scaling its payments platform, GrabPay and even launching

Grab Financial, in which it will offer loans and insurance.

For more infomation >> Inside Grab, Southeast Asia's massive tech company | CNBC Reports - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

ALL the Latest Royal Wedding News - Invites, Exes, Her Dad, The Honeymoon (2018) - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> ALL the Latest Royal Wedding News - Invites, Exes, Her Dad, The Honeymoon (2018) - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Ucho Prezesa - S03E02 - zwiastun - Duration: 1:06.

Watch now on showmax.com

Who the hell is it?

Ryszard? - May I?

Please...

Good afternoon, Mrs Beata. - Good afternoon

May I? - Please...

Good afternoon

Am I interrupting?

Mr Chairman!

What a surprise. Please, come in!

I'm here just for a moment

I'm sorry, could I perhaps also...

I know the voters liked you, but

you know, in turn, that

we adjust people for tasks

It just had to be done. Do you blame me for that? - No

For me, the most important thing is our white and red team

I had my stage, now it's time for Mateusz

We are one peloton

First, I was leading - now he is

Premieres on Thursday on YouTube

Watch now on showmax.com

For more infomation >> Ucho Prezesa - S03E02 - zwiastun - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Announces Who He's Pardoning… Hillary is Going to Lose it - Duration: 14:38.

Trump Announces Who He's Pardoning…

Hillary is Going to Lose it

President Donald Trump issued the second exonerate of his administration today when he absolved

previous Navy mariner Kristian Saucier.

Amid his battle, Trump specified Saucier a great deal, expressing that his whole life

was "demolished" despite the fact that what he did was no where close as awful as

things that Hillary Clinton has done.

At the point when Saucier was 22 years of age, he accepted photographs while his atomic

submarine.

For his activities, he lost his whole vocation in the Navy and put in a year in jail.

Saucier's attorney summoned Hillary Clinton amid his trial.

He made the contention that Saucier shouldn't be held to a higher standard than Hillary

Clinton when he did significantly less than she.

The Washington Examiner announced:

The photographs Saucier, now 31, took inside the sub were esteemed "secret," which

means the most reduced level of characterization, despite the fact that some delineated the

vessel's atomic reactor.

Clinton, by difference, sent and got all the more exceedingly ordered data on a private

and uncertain email server.

Saucier told the Washington Examiner not long ago that a lawful offense conviction made

it elusive work.

He filled in as a junk jockey to help his better half and youthful little girl.

His family's autos were repossessed while he was in jail and his Vermont home is in

dispossession.

Saucier has a while left of wearing a lower leg screen.

Saucier's significant other clarified that she couldn't have been more joyful with

President Trump's choice to exonerate her better half.

She clarified that her significant other was driving a dump truck when the news came in.

She clarified, "I can't trust it happened, it's as yet soaking in.

He messaged me back, 'what' with a shout point."

She went ahead to state, "I am exceptionally appreciative.

It will be an enormous reality when probation calls and the lower leg screen falls off."

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders helped America to remember the previous

Navy SEAL's generally estimable record amid his chance serving in the United States Navy.

She expressed, "The president is energetic about Mr. Saucier's support of the nation."

Clearly what Saucier did was not legitimate and wasn't right, but rather he has languished

enough over his mix-up.

We have individuals like Hillary Clinton circling doing whatever she damn well satisfies while

her activities are getting Americans murdered.

I haven't seen her rebuffed for anything that she has done.

It's incredible news that Saucier is at last being exonerated, and now he can at last

move on.

For more infomation >> Trump Announces Who He's Pardoning… Hillary is Going to Lose it - Duration: 14:38.

-------------------------------------------

EGYPT 2018: THE MARKET. PIZZA AND PERSONAL ARCHIVE (English subtitles) - Duration: 11:43.

We already had the first pizza. We already have the second pizza.

And we have pizza today. Dany went to buy a pizza. Malak: We bought pizza. Yes, we have pizza today. Did Dany buy pizza?

Show what kind of pizza. Pizza Margarita. Now we will cut it. Wait, I'll just cut it now.

We love pizza Margarita, without any fillers at all. But always order extra cheese. That there was more cheese.

We love very cheese. Malak already prepared a plate and Aya and Dany, too. Everyone is already sitting with prepared plates.

Now I'll cut it. You can take everything by yourself. Malak: To me.

Dany: And I'll put it to you. I do not need. I'll set myself, you take yourself. Malak: I'll be 2 pieces. You will be 2, eat 2.

There's still pizza. We have another pizza in the kitchen there. All? Let's pour Pepsi now. Someone has already opened the bottle.

By the way, Pepsi looks like this in Egypt. It is written in Arabic BiBSI. Since there is no letter "P" in Arabic.

There is a letter "B". And very often you can hear, instead of PEPSY, BEBSI. What other words with the "P", which the Egyptians pronounce as "B"?

Dany: "BEN". And, instead of English PEN, the Egyptians say BEN.

And, the Egyptians say the Apple -EBBL.

Malak: And MANGO, MANGO. Mango is good.

This is about the letter "P". The letters "P" are not in Arabic.

Just like in the Arabic language there are letters "HA" and "HHA" we do not hear the difference.

We do not catch this difference. And the Arabs have different letters. Therefore, when you say out loud, they often laugh.

In Arabic there is the word NACHLIA. It means a palm tree. Another FALSE with another letter "H" means a bee.

And there is a name by the way female is Nahlya. So I remember when I worked in the kindergarten, the girls laughed at me.

Because I called someone's name NAHLYA somehow wrong. I do not catch this letter "H". And the Arabs hear well.

Just like we are merged when the Arabs say instead of PEPSY, BEBSI. Or instead of PEN, they say BEN.

And instead of Apple, they say EBBL. Bon Appetit.

And instead of Apple, they say EBBL. Bon Appetit.

The cat is also waiting for her pizza to be given. She certainly will not. Well, so for the company, hang out.

We already had the first pizza. We already have the second pizza.

Take the box away. And proceed to the second pizza. Dany: Ketchup still does not eat.

We love pizza to eat with barbecue sauce. Malak: I really love.

Are you fool? Malak: No, it's not. Will you still? Malak: Yes. Well, eat it.

Aya, how are you? Aya: Very delicious. Delicious! At the end of the word, the letter "O" is delicious.

Malak: I know delicious in Arabic HELVA. And in English? Malyak: GAMIL (Arab beautiful).

In English, testy. Malak: Testy, yes. Eeyore: And we have not done it yet.

Bon Appetit.

Here is the place where they sell the chicken and immediately when you are slaughtered and cleaned.

Also the Egyptians eat rabbits. We found such a pretty rabbit. The sympathy.

He was shy. But this white rabbit is not shy. Hi Hi. Oh, what a good one.

He does not want to go out. Mom: You can certainly get it. Go look what a good one.

Oh, what a fool. Nice one. Oh, this one fell, but this one is sitting.

Mom: See, they're grouped and sleeping. They are warm, they are heated about each other.

That's how they sell here. Immediately here they are hammered and give you a purified chicken or such small, beautiful rabbits.

What a pity. Chickens in cabbage soup. And you, too, need. And you, what is so unhappy? Are you defending everyone?

Dissatisfied. Okay, we will not touch your family. And here's another one.

It specifically protects. Little such handsome man. Beauty. Very fluffy. The glaze.

And all of them await the inevitable death. Mom: Death is waiting for all of us. In fact, yes, everyone is waiting for death.

You're so cute. Lovely, you're so cute.

Fresh eggs are sold here. Another place with chickens. Also there rabbits are sitting. This is the market.

Here you can find everything very inexpensive. There's a wedding right there. They are born, get married and die. All in one place.

Here you can buy slippers. Eggs fresh from under the chicken 17 egypt. pounds 10 eggs. But eggs for 13 egypt.pounds 10 eggs.

Salts are all kinds. All sorts of shops with rags. Well, this is the Egyptian market.

That's such a cute guy. The owner apparently went there. Well, where are we going?

Also there are workshops with glasses. Go glass cut.

There are children barefoot running around. There are children playing soccer. Mom: The garbage will be removed now.

There are such small shops. Here you can buy cheese, milk, and sweet.

Sweets they do not even bother to spread out of boxes.

For more infomation >> EGYPT 2018: THE MARKET. PIZZA AND PERSONAL ARCHIVE (English subtitles) - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

Real Media: Trade Secrets, Corporate Accountability & The War On Whistleblowers - Duration: 8:56.

For more infomation >> Real Media: Trade Secrets, Corporate Accountability & The War On Whistleblowers - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

WARFACE СРАВНЕНИЕ: СТАНДАРТНЫЙ H&K MP5 И Золотой CZ Scorpion Evo3 A1 - Duration: 12:24.

For more infomation >> WARFACE СРАВНЕНИЕ: СТАНДАРТНЫЙ H&K MP5 И Золотой CZ Scorpion Evo3 A1 - Duration: 12:24.

-------------------------------------------

Одесские анекдоты! Короткий анекдот про евреев! (26.03.2018) - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Одесские анекдоты! Короткий анекдот про евреев! (26.03.2018) - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle's Dad Confirmed to Walk Her Down the Aisle (2018) - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle's Dad Confirmed to Walk Her Down the Aisle (2018) - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Katja, Kathrin & Marta: Gründen sie "Let's Dance"-Girlband? - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Katja, Kathrin & Marta: Gründen sie "Let's Dance"-Girlband? - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Чемпионат по Castle story. Первый бой - Duration: 8:48.

For more infomation >> Чемпионат по Castle story. Первый бой - Duration: 8:48.

-------------------------------------------

జ్యోతిష్యం -వైద్యం | Jyothishyam | Yoga Manjari | Jyothisham | Vaidyam | Astrology And Medicine Tips - Duration: 26:36.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> జ్యోతిష్యం -వైద్యం | Jyothishyam | Yoga Manjari | Jyothisham | Vaidyam | Astrology And Medicine Tips - Duration: 26:36.

-------------------------------------------

10 SHOCKING INSTANT NOODLES (RAMEN) FACTS YOU WON'T WANT TO KNOW! - Duration: 7:27.

Why, what?

Don't know meh?

You'll laosai and die if you eat instant noodles without cooking them first

See la, never subscribe to Goody Feed's YouTube channel

that's why you believe this kind of old wive's tale

Here, watch this

To many of us, instant noodles are a lifesaver

We have it when we must work late

We have it when we are Netflixing

We have it everywhere just to save time

But how much do you know about it?

For example, do you know that it takes hours for the noodles

to be digested in your stomach?

Or that there is actually a reason why it takes 3 minutes to cook it?

Here are 10 facts about instant noodles you have got to know

We have all heard stories about how unhealthy instant noodles are

And, most of them would be about the MSG or the empty calories

While these are worrying, what's worse is actually the sodium content

Which is this

While it depends on the brand of the instant noodles,

most of them have very high sodium content

Let's use example X

This small packaging itself has over 1.8k mg of sodium

And it's recommended that a person has less than 2.3k mg of sodium

So, this package itself is actually more than half

of the recommended daily sodium intake one should have

But here's something even worse

There are packages that has over 2.8k mg of sodium

That's like more than the recommended sodium intake

a person should take each day

You see, consuming too much sodium increases your risk of heart failure,

osteoporosis, stroke, high blood pressure and heart disease

So next time you have a bowl of instant noodles...

You're actually doing this

The definition of a viral video in Singapore is this

I very angry!

What!

I haven't order finish

You money money money!

What is this?!

Or this

But do you know about this global viral video?

Somebody actually put a small camera inside the stomach

and it turns out that it takes 2 hours for instant noodles to be digested

This isn't some scientific breakthrough,

but it has created a big hoo-ha on the internet

Just imagine this

This plastic looking thing is still in your stomach intact if you had it just hours ago

Scary right?

Anyone who has been through NS would have heard of this before

Gentlemen!

Never eat your instant noodles without cooking them when you all are at outfield

If I see anyone of you do that

I'll give you one times good one

Seven weekend confinements, 14 extras and 1-month SOL

Understood?!

Yes sergeant CB!

So, can we eat them like this?

Technically, instant noodles are already cooked, so you can

it just doesn't taste that good la

According to a top instant noodles manufacturer website, they state:

Some people have found that they enjoyed *censored* as a snack,

much like potato chips

The noodles are broken up and eaten straight from the package

or sprinkled on top on the salads

Since the noodles are already cooked, it is totally safe to eat this way

So it's okay to eat them raw

Damn hard to earn money sia

Okay, we all know how unhealthy it is, but what are the consequences?

Studies have shown that having way too much instant noodles

increases the chances of metabolic syndrome

Which, generally speaking, include heart disease, diabetes and stroke

The study, published in The Journal of Nutrition, shows that if one

has two or more servings of instant noodles per week, the chances would increase

Now, how many of you have instant noodles more than twice a week?

Okay, you all better start to order Foodpanda now man

Here's one interesting takeaway: instant noodles are sexist

No we're not talking about the color of the packaging

that seems to appeal to only one gender

But the long term effects it has

You see, according to a Harvard University Study, women have a

68% higher risk of metabolic syndrome if they have instant noodles twice a week

But not men

Scientists aren't certain why that is so

But some of them think that the results could be due to the female subjects

reporting their diet more accurately or they count the servings more precisely

So, I can eat more of these than you ladies

I don't know why anyone would do this, but here's something interesting

If you makan instant noodles for every single meal for one year

It'll just cost you about USD$140

Which is about SGD$184

But of course, medical fees not included

We Singaporeans like to call this cup noodles

Although this is obviously a bowl

It's because in 1971, Nissin invented this, and it's called Cup Noodles

Other manufacturers started to change the shape, but the name 'Cup Noodles' stuck

So, I presume even when there's no such packaging like this

We're still going to call them cup noodles

Unless you are high SES la, then you call them something like instant noodles

or something else

Watch on

Some people call this instant noodles, some call it instant ramen

While Singaporeans and Malaysians, we call it Maggi Mee

You see, this is actually all about linguistics

Here, we have Ms Nicole Lee, who is a language major, to explain

Languages aren't affected by low SES or high SES

It's affected by usage

So the more people use it, the more 'correct' it is

In other regions, people seldom use English

so it's not easy to determine what it's called in English

In the US, they call it 'Instant Ramen' because it looks like Japanese ramen

Though technically, it's not Japanese ramen

In Singapore and Malaysia, we call it 'Maggi Mee',

even if the brand is otherwise, because the older generation calls it that way

But of course, if you want to pretend to be high SES, call it instant noodles

Like him

Ya I high SES

You where not happy?

Many of us have this misconception

Since it's instant noodles, it can last forever in our cabinet

Well that's wrong

Their shelf life is actually just 4 to 12 months

So, if there's a zombie apocalypse...

What the heck, zombies also need to do NS?

Die!

it's actually better to stock up on canned food instead of instant noodles

After all, at least canned food is healthier

Slightly la

Or, you can stock up on a housewife

Though you might need to install cooking.exe and delete the nagging.exe

Okay, this is purely a rumour but when you think about it,

it kind of makes perfect sense

Have you ever wondered why it takes three minutes

to cook a pack of instant noodles?

Heck, it's the same for cup noodles, when the water is just hot and not boiling

Doesn't make sense, right?

I mean, it's invented in 1958,

so there must have been many R&D to lower the cooking time

Well, it's because they allegedly didn't want to

You see, rumours have it that companies once did an experiment

They had a 1 minute instant noodles, and because it's so fast,

people didn't buy it as they somehow didn't feel hungry seeing it

3 minutes is the perfect timing as it makes the person hungry during that 3 minutes

You see, that 3 minutes isn't for you to cook the noodles

It's for you to get hungry even if you're not

I don't know about you, but that sure makes this conspiracy theory

as dark as low SES people pretending to be high SES

So, there you have it, ten facts about instant noodles

Now, we're not trying to tell you not to have instant noodles

but to have them in moderation

Because anything in excess is not good for you

Even this

Like our video and subscribe to our YouTube channel

And uh

Hit the notification button

And check out the two videos up above

Can ah? Can ah?

For more infomation >> 10 SHOCKING INSTANT NOODLES (RAMEN) FACTS YOU WON'T WANT TO KNOW! - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

最新轰动消息!快看!警方今日刁难敦马夫人,敦马律师大反击!有种放马过来!(内附视频) - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> 最新轰动消息!快看!警方今日刁难敦马夫人,敦马律师大反击!有种放马过来!(内附视频) - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

ป้องกัน "รองช้ำเจ็บ" ในนักวิ่ง : Healthy Fine Day exercise [by Mahidol] - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> ป้องกัน "รองช้ำเจ็บ" ในนักวิ่ง : Healthy Fine Day exercise [by Mahidol] - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Hoe zeg je NEE? | RUST IN JE LEVEN | Psychologie Magazine - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Hoe zeg je NEE? | RUST IN JE LEVEN | Psychologie Magazine - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

SAMBA DE MULHER (Joyce / Léa Freire), by Brazil4, Feat. Deodato At Cafe Dan Turell - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> SAMBA DE MULHER (Joyce / Léa Freire), by Brazil4, Feat. Deodato At Cafe Dan Turell - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

Body parts || Latest Nursery Rhymes for Children || 3d Animation || Hurray toons - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Body parts || Latest Nursery Rhymes for Children || 3d Animation || Hurray toons - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Anyone Else

For more infomation >> Anyone Else

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Anyone Else

-------------------------------------------

Japan lobbies U.S. for abduction and missile preconditions ahead of U.S.-N.Korea summit - Duration: 2:46.

Japan appears to feel left out of the work being done by South Korea and the U.S. to

denuclearize North Korea.

And ahead of the summit in May between U.S. President Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un, Tokyo

has asked that Washington set out certain preconditions for those talks.

Those are that the North abandon its mid-range missiles... and that the talks resolve the

issue of the Japanese nationals abducted by the regime in the 70s and 80s.

Lee Seung-jae reports.

Japan appears to be on the sidelines as South Korea and the United States work hand-in-hand,...

planning their respective summits with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

And while Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe took time over the weekend to meet with former

U.S. President Barack Obama during his trip to the country,... the Japanese government

continues to lobby the Trump administration to ensure there are preconditions ahead of

the U.S.-North Korea summit.

The preconditions include a promise from Pyongyang to resolve the long-running abduction issue

and to abandon their mid-range ballistic missiles capable of hitting Japan.

Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Kono made the request in separate talks in Washington earlier

this month with U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis and Mike Pompeo, CIA director and President

Trump's nominee for Secretary of State, and Deputy Secretary of State John Sullivan.

According to Japanese officials, a number of its citizens were abducted by North Korea

in the 1970s and the 1980s,... and they are seeking U.S. help in bringing them home.

North Korea agreed with Japan in 2014 to reinvestigate the abductions, but the agreement quickly

fell apart.

However, Abe has more problems domestically,... as protesters took to the streets of Tokyo

over the weekend,... demanding he resign amid a widening cronyism scandal.

Hundreds of demonstrators turned out on Sunday,... carrying banners which read "Go to jail, Abe

',... with one sign even depicting Abe as a prisoner, in a black-and-white striped uniform.

The protest comes amid claims Abe was involved in the sale of state-owned land at a huge

discount to a nationalist school operator,... which his wife also has ties to.

The protestors also demonstrated against Abe's decision to revise the country's post-war

pacifist constitution as critics fear the revision could pave the way for the Japanese

military to play a bigger role overseas.

With the inter-Korean summit set for the end of April,... and the U.S.-North Korea summit

scheduled for some time in May,... Japan finds itself less involved in East Asia issues,...

with Abe's ongoing domestic problems,.. and his tanking approval ratings.

Lee Seung-jae, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Japan lobbies U.S. for abduction and missile preconditions ahead of U.S.-N.Korea summit - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Japan lobbies U.S. for abduction and missile preconditions ahead of U.S.-N.Korea summit - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Force de la nature, Johnny Hally­day n'a pas perdu ses cheveux malgré la chimio­thé­ra­pie - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Force de la nature, Johnny Hally­day n'a pas perdu ses cheveux malgré la chimio­thé­ra­pie - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Force de la nature, Johnny Hally­day n'a pas perdu ses cheveux malgré la chimio­thé­ra­pie - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

3/25/18 9:15 PM (5829 N Driscoll Blvd, Spokane, WA 99205, USA) - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> 3/25/18 9:15 PM (5829 N Driscoll Blvd, Spokane, WA 99205, USA) - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 3/25/18 9:15 PM (5829 N Driscoll Blvd, Spokane, WA 99205, USA) - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

[#CDL] Les Conseils du Lundi #28 : se présenter comme des professionnel.le.s de la recherche - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> [#CDL] Les Conseils du Lundi #28 : se présenter comme des professionnel.le.s de la recherche - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> [#CDL] Les Conseils du Lundi #28 : se présenter comme des professionnel.le.s de la recherche - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Body parts || Latest Nursery Rhymes for Children || 3d Animation || Hurray toons - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Body parts || Latest Nursery Rhymes for Children || 3d Animation || Hurray toons - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Body parts || Latest Nursery Rhymes for Children || 3d Animation || Hurray toons - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

M jak miłość, odcinek 1362: Iza panikuje, bo jej kłamstwo wyjdzie na jaw - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> M jak miłość, odcinek 1362: Iza panikuje, bo jej kłamstwo wyjdzie na jaw - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

I'm away for three months, what do I do about infusion treatment supplies - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> I'm away for three months, what do I do about infusion treatment supplies - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Ant and Dec set to be AXED from I'm A Celebrity - Duration: 4:58.

Ant and Dec set to be AXED from I'm A Celebrity

Staff on the hit I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here show had feared the next run would be scrapped without Ant and Dec both on screen.

  A show insider said: "There's a very real possibility that Ant won't be available to present the next series of the jungle.

"Production staff who work on the show were worried that meant it may not go ahead and they'd be out of a job.

A lot of crew members were in tears.

"But bosses have reassured everyone it will go ahead no matter what.

"There's a very real possibility that Ant won't be available to present the next series of the jungle" Show insider While Ant and Dec are a big part of the show, they aren't bigger than the show.

They are confident it would still work without them.

"If their return is going to be a problem, producers aren't afraid to axe them from the format and get new presenters in." But ITV execs have said it can continue with new presenters when it kicks off in November.

It means bosses are not convinced that Dec can hold the fort as a lone presenter.

Troubled Ant McPartlin, 42, has put his telly career on hold to enter rehab to tackle booze issues.

It means he is unlikely to be ready to return to work in time for the next series.

But we can reveal celeb bookers and production staff already working on it have been told: "Carry on as normal." Declan Donnelly last week announced he will now present without Ant – despite previously making a pact to only ever work together.

He will front the remaining two episodes of Saturday Night Takeaway on his own as well as the Britain's Got Talent live shows.

But as I'm A Celebrity doesn't kick off for eight months, ITV bosses have time to bring in new hosts.

Our source said: "When it comes to the jungle they don't want to have Dec presenting it on his own.

"They know people love Ant and Dec, but if they can't have both of them fronting the series, they'd rather have neither." Fans have called for jungle chiefs to bring in stars including Holly Willoughby and Dermot O'Leary.

Discussions over which celebs will be picked for the new series have continued over the past week.

And stars keen to be jungle campmates are said to be "relieved" the show will continue regardless of whether Ant and Dec can both front it.

Corrie actors including Mikey North and Michael Le Vell are among those said to be eyeing a spot on the show.

Ant and Dec have been Britain's biggest telly stars more than a decade.

But their future is hanging in the balance because industry insiders fear recent events has tarnished their brand beyond repair.

Ant's life was left in tatters last Sunday when he crashed into two cars while over the limit in Richmond, west London.

He has since been charged with drink-driving and is due before Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on April 4.

Car firm Suzuki has announced it will axe both Ant and Dec from their telly ads after scrapping their £20milion deal.

   .

For more infomation >> Ant and Dec set to be AXED from I'm A Celebrity - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Wojna o dziecko w "M jak miłość". Ania pogrąży Izę. Ujawni, że jest złą matką dla Mai - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Wojna o dziecko w "M jak miłość". Ania pogrąży Izę. Ujawni, że jest złą matką dla Mai - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

పరీక్షల్లో మంచి మార్కులు చదువు గుర్తుండాలంటే ఈ మంత్రం | Exam Study Tips| rajasudha | iq | reading - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> పరీక్షల్లో మంచి మార్కులు చదువు గుర్తుండాలంటే ఈ మంత్రం | Exam Study Tips| rajasudha | iq | reading - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Pillow Talks | Spoken Poetry - Duration: 4:10.

Oh

this?

This is my new bed it holds no memories or sentimental value.

Why? You ask;

Because no childhood friend watched thrillers with me on it.

And no brother, nor sister held me when I was crying my eyes out on it.

And no mother tucked me in when I was pretending to be sick to miss school.

And no boy changed the aroma of these sheets.

They're brand new.

Oh, and those pillows don't have dry tears on them or

Any sign of last night's makeup on them.

Well, my old duvet cover had colorful elegant

flowers on it.

I guess they haven't bloomed on this one yet,

it's not the season anyway

And what I've noticed is

my new detergent smells like

insomnia nights and

peculiar dreams about people I used to remember,

but I don't anymore.

And now I position myself in the center.

I don't make space for anyone to join in.

Well, I guess, I can't afford to change those sheets again.

This is my new bed, I'll be seeing a lot of it.

For more infomation >> Pillow Talks | Spoken Poetry - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Vaciar Kodi en Linux - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> Vaciar Kodi en Linux - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

【Fate Grand Order】第二部 第一章《永久凍土帝國安娜塔西亞》 TV CM [中文字幕] [English Subs] - Duration: 0:25.

The beasts advent in frozen empire

In the frozen land where howls are spread far

Smoke signal rises for the new battle

Fate Grand Order

Cosmos in the Lostbelt

Eternally Frozen Empire Anastasia

My channel have another Englishsubs for 【Fate Grand Order】Cosmos in the Lostbelt 's flims.

You can press the top right to see.

For more infomation >> 【Fate Grand Order】第二部 第一章《永久凍土帝國安娜塔西亞》 TV CM [中文字幕] [English Subs] - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Body parts || Latest Nursery Rhymes for Children || 3d Animation || Hurray toons - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Body parts || Latest Nursery Rhymes for Children || 3d Animation || Hurray toons - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Thi công Rọ Đá - Thảm Đá - Gabions wall construction - 0903174039 - Mr Vương - Duration: 8:59.

For more infomation >> Thi công Rọ Đá - Thảm Đá - Gabions wall construction - 0903174039 - Mr Vương - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

Kunisaki Peninsula - A paradise for nature lovers and culture vultures - Duration: 6:12.

Kyushu is the southern most of Japan's four main islands

Oita, is in the northeast of Kyushu and it is home to a truly interesting place with a varied Geography.

Kunisaki Peninsula

Futago Mountain is located in the middle of the Peninsula. It's peek is 720m above sea level. Around the mountain there are beautiful volcanoes and valleys.

The captivating environment had contributed to the evolution of the area's religions, culture, architecture, food and art for over 1000 years.

It's a place full of wonderful secrets that many Japanese people can also be surprised by.

We would like to recommend several ways to enjoy Kunisaki Peninsula.

In Kunisaki Peninsula there are many shrines, temples and historically important sights.

There is a long hiking trail that leads to many of these locations.

Wow, that's amazing

That's very beautiful

Ah, they have many here

Wow

There is also an accommodation available run by a temple, where you can endure a Buddhist monks training.

It's actually pretty spacious. More spacious than I thought.

Delicious

This is good, relaxing

Or alternatively in another location experience a farm stay.

These are the guest rooms

Tatami rooms

Maybe we will eat them tonight

Cheers

I picked this one today

In show no machi, the same landscape from 60 years ago still exists and you can try foods and see buildings from the showa period.

Ice candy?

Delicious

Fresh fried tastes best

There is an exhibition of toys from the showa period.

This is the Kamen Rider

And you can ride a retro bus, to sight-see around the town.

Kunisaki Peninsula has many studios and galleries.

Wow, hand towels

These are so cute

So beautiful

Beautiful design

Some studios offer craft making experiences.

Ah no, it collapsed

There are also many traditional festivals.

This looks dangerous, I have to run away. I have to escape.

This was really scary

but also fun.

As Kunisaki Peninsula is surrounded by the ocean it's highly recommended to take advantage of the breathtaking views by driving or cycling.

Wow! Amazing!

If you in need of good fortune, there is a tour that takes you to some places that can give you good luck, and money and love.

I did it!

I'm pretty sure that I boosted my luck with this.

Cute

Heart shaped

You can also try submarine sports like paddle boarding.

The coast line has a one of a kind view of the mud flats highlighted by a warm sunset.

Oita Airport is located on the peninsula given visitors easy access.

Or alternatively, it takes about two hours from Hakata Station by train and about two hours by car.

If you want to know more about Kunisaki Peninsula please check out more of our videos highlighting our adventures there.

Please visit Kunisaki Peninsula where you can have a lot of fun.

For more infomation >> Kunisaki Peninsula - A paradise for nature lovers and culture vultures - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Darkness Of Eternity ♮ Amberian Dawn cover feat. Salem Vocals - Duration: 3:19.

I hear the gasp of dying light

And feel the calmness coming night

I know it's time to say goodbye

to all the stories for bedtime

Oh, I try so hard to stop the tears from falling...

The days of sun no more to come

The tears like pearls lead their way to run

I feel alive, my work is done

Something different has begun...

Come, and dance a waltz with me!

So softly, so shying

Darkness of Eternity

All quarters are blending

Come, and dance a waltz with me!

So softly, so gently

One, two, three echoes on the sealed walls

The night has come, the afterlife

When morning comes I need to hide

I feel the cold I'm not that weak

I feel the power of missing beat

Oh, I try so hard not to hear the darkness call

This night I died or so they think

I am not dead nor a living thing

The gasp of light no more to be

Another story will begin

Come, and dance a waltz with me!

So softly, so shying

Darkness of Eternity

All quarters are blending

Come, and dance a waltz with me!

So softly, so gently

One, two, three, you hear my silent...

Call!

The night has come the afterlife

I feel the calmness, coming night

I hear the gasp of dying light

I know it's time to say goodbye

Oh one, two, three echoes on these sealed....

walls...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét