Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 7 2018

[SNAP]

Imagine this.

You're in your living room watching your favorite program

and suddenly, you lose control of your TV.

It's like it's possessed.

They're here.

Now while your smart TV may not be

pulling a complete poltergeist, some pretty creepy things

can happen if it gets hacked.

Consumer Reports has found millions of smart TVs

that can be controlled by hackers,

exploiting easy to find vulnerabilities.

These are sets that connect to the internet for streaming

services, such as Netflix, Amazon, and YouTube.

In our labs, we demonstrated a relatively unsophisticated

hacker could change your channels.

Crank up the volume.

Play unwanted content.

Even access your settings and kick the TV completely

off the Wi-Fi network.

If this happened to you without your knowing what's happening,

it would be disturbing, as though an intruder

were lurking inside your home, playing a sick joke on you.

What we've seen so far is that it just allows the hacker

to cause mischief.

We haven't seen the ability for the hacker

to take information about you or to spy on you,

with this vulnerability.

But it does beg the question, if this is open,

what else could there be?

The problems we found affects Samsung televisions,

along with models made by TCL and other brands that

use the Roku smart TV platform.

When CR reached out to Samsung and Roku,

both companies said, they take privacy and security seriously.

TCL referred us to Roku's response.

Our testing also found that these TVs

raised privacy concerns by collecting detailed user data

and information.

You can limit the amount of your personal data that's collected,

but only if you give up a substantial amount of the TV'S

functionality.

If you already have a smart TV and would

like to restrict its data collection,

you can start by resetting the TV to its factory settings.

Then, as you go through the setup process,

say yes, to the most basic privacy policies

in terms of service, but don't agree to the collection

of viewing data.

To find out more about what you can

do to protect your personal privacy

and limit the amount of data your smart TV is collecting

about you, you can go to CR.org for instructions

specific to your TV.

[SNAP]

For more infomation >> Consumer Reports Finds TV Security Flaw | Consumer Reports - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Malcolm Jenkins Won't Visit the White House After Philadelphia Eagles' Super Bowl Win - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> Malcolm Jenkins Won't Visit the White House After Philadelphia Eagles' Super Bowl Win - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

🎬 A Brit in Crimea (on his holidays) - Film 🎬 - Duration: 1:41:57.

For more infomation >> 🎬 A Brit in Crimea (on his holidays) - Film 🎬 - Duration: 1:41:57.

-------------------------------------------

The Wombats - Beautiful People Will Ruin Your Life - VERDICT - Duration: 6:14.

For more infomation >> The Wombats - Beautiful People Will Ruin Your Life - VERDICT - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

ON STAGE AT XQ FREQUENCERZ!! - AFTERVLOG #117 - Duration: 19:24.

Hi guys

Tonight we're going to X-Qlusive

And we're invited by Q-Dance

It's now 5 o'clock

And we're going to Amsterdam between 6 and 6.30pm

We're staying in Amsterdam at Lisa's

And If you don't follow us yet on Instagram

Then do it!

@theaftervlog

This one!

Go and follow us!

bye

See you in the car

We're in the car

Saar and Lies are with us

We're in the cool new car of Imara

We're going to test how loud the speakers can

It goes less louder then last time?

- No way!

Good bass guys!!

We're in the taxi

On our way to the AFAS Live

So excited!

Al the way from Madrid

- Madrid, Spain!

This is my friend

It's someones birthday

And do you know from who?

It's his birthday

Happy birthday!

- Thank you

And are you excited for tonight?

- More then excited!

Good luck!

- Thank you!

Bye

Can I do the greetings to home?

- Yes, of course

Hi mum, It's very nice here!

Yes, yes, here we go!

You got your own stage today, how cool is that?

- Yes, genious! Super cool!

Heineken Music Hall, 10th time that I'm here

-AFAS Live

AFAS Live, I'm sorry

Don't matter

Is this the best moment of your carrier?

- No definitely not, there's so much more on our way

What else then?

- Pussylounge, Intens, Decibel, Defqon

There coming so much cool things on our way

But this is for this year the first highlight, 100%

He's a professional

- Yes, thats for sure

He's our friend, and he's going to make it

- Very promising

What we're also going to do together, is eating frikandellen

Frikandellen in your ear

Wait a moment

3, 2,

Frikandellen in your ear

I promise now, next carnaval

I'm going to make a ''Frikandellen Edit''

My song

You're from YouTube right?

- Yes!

Tell something

Do we got some energy left?

- I'm looking bad

It's 6 am

Still going strong

I'm closing the vlog very fast

Because this video is a little longer than you are used to from me

I'm sorry, I got so much cool shots

At first, very nice that Q-Dance invited us

Thank you!

This was by far one of the best parties that I've been to in the past years

Never seen so much confetti in my entire life

It was also very nice because we knew a lot of people over there

The line-up was very nice

Everyone had a great set

The artist were playing a lot of new music

I added a couple of them in my video

The atmosphere at area 2 was also great

We saw Rejecta

and spoke with Caezar

It's a pity that we couldn't see all the artists

We've been everywhere and nowhere

The best moment of the night was when we got on stage

While Zazafront and Frequencerz did their ''Crazy Hour''

I'm never going to forget this

It was so cool

I want to thank you for watching this video

I wanted to let you guys see much more of this night

But I will show you more in the future (and at our Instagram)

I hope that I can take you to every party with us

Thanks for watching, don't forget to like and subscribe

See you soon on this channel

Bye!

For more infomation >> ON STAGE AT XQ FREQUENCERZ!! - AFTERVLOG #117 - Duration: 19:24.

-------------------------------------------

Piękne złego początki cz. 1, The bad things that began so well p. 1, Iwona Blecharczyk Trucking Girl - Duration: 8:59.

presents

The bad things that began so well part 1

Hello, today is 29th of January

I have already signed all the papers

Now I'm jjust waiting for my truck

A brand new truck, Freightliner

It's ready, I have driven it already

It's manual

600 horsepower

Everything is ready

And I start my work in few days

I don't have words to explain how happy I am

It's wonderful

It's now time to say goodby to my Jeep for some time

for a longer time

Be safe my Jeep!

I will come to you in the spring

I hope you will spend here the winter well

Maybe I'll unfold the wipers

I'll leave them like that

I don't know when I'll come back here

Maybe in a month, maybe two...

I have to go and leave my Jeep here

It is a really good car, it worked so well

And now I'm going to my new truck

And I go on route! It will be so long that I don't even know when I'll come back

So I go

It's a beautiful winter

It's a real winter, you can be jealous

More than 20 degrees of frost

It's still snowing

I going to my truck!

and to my mess, I've started to arrange everything

But it's not done yet

Have you ever seen a truck like that?

All is new and beautiful!

The plate is new, it shines!

You can even see me!

And here too!

Welcome to my truck!

I just want to say

that now I'm in Edmointon

It's very cold, midnight is coming

I have moved into my truck

Today I have put all my things into my truck

I've picked up few loads in different places

I've received my truck so it was a busy day

A little bit on the run

The truck is new

Registered very quickly

because I'm leaving to... where do I leave?

I don't wan to tell you but I want to tell you!

I'm so happy that I don't know how to tell you

How to say it...

I'll just say that...

How to say it?

I can only say a thing like that once in my life!

And this is my angel

My Freightliner

I have already named it

The name is unique

And it's 'Angel'

There's a kind of hell in my Angel now

Because I threw all my things in it, I had no time

and I have to go

Goodnight

to be continued

For more infomation >> Piękne złego początki cz. 1, The bad things that began so well p. 1, Iwona Blecharczyk Trucking Girl - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Secret of My Love | 我男人的秘密 | 내 남자의 비밀 - Ep.91 [SUB : ENG/CHN/2018.02.07] - Duration: 34:35.

(Episode 91)

What's going on? Miryeong...

How are you...

I'm sure you're all curious.

Let me relay Brad Yun's thoughts first.

Brad Yun will not acquire Gangin Foods.

What's going on?

Are you saying he'll drop Gangin Foods?

Word has spread throughout the market that Deimos

is acquiring Gangin Foods for very favorable terms.

Didn't you take away

our chances to be sold to other companies?

Brad Yun is very cautious.

He will not bite if the company is below his standards

or has a subpar value.

However, Gangin Foods has a much greater value.

Rather than acquisition, he wishes to save

Gangin Foods through another solution.

And what is that?

He wants joint management.

- Joint management? / - What's this about?

Join management? Does he think

it's that easy?

Does that mean...

Brad Yun will partake...

In managing Gangin Foods?

That's exactly it.

He will invest the necessary funds immediately

and save Gangin Foods for the time being.

Is that all he has to say?

He will relay the details of the funding

via writing.

Yes, this is the entire message I was asked to relay.

I'm opposed to this idea.

His request for joint management means he wants

to take over Gangin Foods in the end.

We can't fall for his antics.

I completely agree with Director Jin Haerim.

No. Rather than losing Gangin Foods forever,

it is right to protect it initially...

With joint management.

I agree with Director Kang Inuk.

This isn't the time to argue here among ourselves.

Since the opinions are so split,

we should discuss it further,

and decide later by a show of hands.

- Haerim? / - Let's talk.

Thanks to your daddy,

you shot up from an entry-level to a director.

How are you where you are?

How did you become

Deimos' representative, Brad Yun's agent?

You know.

I'm incredibly talented at winning over men.

You won over a man and

became the wife of the vice chairman.

Don't be so catty.

Dad said you went to Europe. When did you return?

He must be very curious,

so send your dad my regards.

Yang Miryeong.

That's right.

I changed my name.

Call me by this name from now on.

See you around.

Erika Park?

How could Miryeong come as

Deimos' representative's agent?

Did you know this too?

I only found out a few days ago.

A few days ago?

Then why didn't you tell me?

I'm sorry about Miryeong.

I didn't tell you because I knew you'd react this way.

Is Miryeong really Brad Yun's agent?

I received a call from Brad Yun.

He said he's sending his agent first.

According to the rumors,

Miryeong met a good man in the U.S.

Are you saying she is

Brad Yun's girlfriend?

I don't know for sure. They're just rumors.

Don't accept their investment.

We should rather look for another buyer.

It's insulting and disgusting.

We can't do that.

What's the rush to make Miryeong get involved?

Doesn't it bother you?

We can't be emotional about this.

Their offer is incomparable.

We have nothing to lose.

You have to refuse.

I don't want to get involved with Miryeong.

Director Kang! I heard Gangin Foods won't be sold!

Yes, that's right.

It's a relief that we avoided being sold,

but I'm sad that we'll lose some control

over management.

Still, it's 100 times better than being sold to

another company and disappearing entirely.

She's right.

We may have only half the management power,

but we'll reclaim it

after saving Gangin Foods.

I heard the vice chairman played a decisive role

today in preventing the acquisition.

What? He did?

Wasn't he pushing hard for the sale?

The opinion of the board is split at

7 to 7 regarding whether we sell Gangin Foods

or accept Deimos' investment and

share management power.

The vice chairman, who did not vote yet,

will tell us his thoughts on the matter,

and we will decide then.

Vice Chairman Kang, please tell us your opinion.

Okay then.

I'll tell you my opinion.

It is true

that Gangin Foods is unstable due to the reduction.

It is also true

that it may be at risk of bankruptcy if we do not act.

However,

Gangin Foods has unlimited potential.

I will place my bet on that potential.

Even if we must temporarily forfeit

management power,

I want to protect Gangin Foods.

The sale was canceled?

What happened, Director Park?

Just this morning, you said the sale was almost final.

What do you mean by joint management?

I'm at a loss as well.

Vice Chairman Kang Jaeuk opposed the sale...

- At the decisive moment. / - What?

Kang Jaeuk?

You were correct.

The Han Jiseop here is my son Kang Jaeuk.

The Kang Jaeuk at Gangin Group...

Is your husband.

Why are you suddenly confessing this to me?

This is all my fault.

While my son, Jaeuk, was in a coma...

I asked Jiseop to fill in for him temporarily...

Because he looked identical to him.

I didn't know Jiseop would change so drastically.

I'm sure being in Jaeuk's place...

Awoke his ambition that had been lying dormant.

Ever since he wore Jaeuk's mask...

Jiseop has become more and more terrifying.

When Jaeuk awoke from his coma...

I begged Jiseop to return

to his old life.

But he wouldn't listen

and killed Jaeuk.

Was Jiseop...

Really the one behind

Jaeuk's accident?

It's because Jaeuk...

Demanded to return to his place.

Jiseop did

such a terrible thing.

Then

what about Ju Taesu's confession?

He confessed to doing it.

Jiseop probably bribed him too.

What about Haerim?

Wasn't she an accomplice?

Haerim knew nothing.

Jiseop hired the guy

who hit you with the scooter to make you

lose your baby.

Inuk's bribery incident

was also Jiseop's doing.

Even now, he's trying to push Inuk out

and take Gangin Group for himself.

He frightens me so much now.

Then...

Why did you give permission...

For Inuk and me to get married?

I thought...

You getting married with Inuk and

moving into the house...

Would make Jiseop get scared.

I thought he'd come to his senses.

But...

I had no idea he'd even use your child, Haesol.

You're the only one who can stop

his rampage.

Seora,

please remove the mask that Jiseop is wearing.

If I remove his mask,

won't you be in danger as well?

You're the one who started that masquerade.

That's why I regret it.

I lost my son because of this.

I want

to bring Jaeuk back, even if it's just his soul.

I want to give him back...

His name, Kang Jaeuk.

Please help me.

What?

Seonae said that to you?

I don't know what she's really thinking.

Don't believe her.

She probably asked you to do that to protect Haerim.

What do you mean?

Protect Haerim?

Haerim is

Gukhyeon and Seonae's biological child.

What?

Gukhyeon betrayed Seonae,

who was pregnant and married me.

As soon as she gave birth,

he sent Haerim to an orphanage.

He later deceived me and

adopted Haerim, his real daughter.

Seonae thought her baby had died,

took one of the twin boys born in the same hospital,

and pretended he was her son.

That was Jaeuk.

The one she left behind was Jiseop.

Then Jaeuk and Jiseop

really were twins.

That's right.

They were twins.

Then Jiseop

killed his twin brother.

Who knows if Jiseop really did that

or if he had fallen into a trap

Gukhyeon and Seonae set up?

To be honest, I suspect them more than Jiseop.

Does Haerim also know

that she is Ms. Wi's daughter?

Gukhyeon and Seonae are doing all they can

to keep it from her.

If Haerim finds that out,

she'll be very hurt.

I see.

Seonae

is using you to split up Jiseop

and Haerim.

She wants to expose Jiseop and drag him out

to put Haerim in his place.

They are such frightening people.

What is this?

You keep it.

Now, you should know everything too.

One more thing.

I have a gift for you.

Go upstairs.

A gift?

Miryeong?

Seora, how have you been?

Miryeong, what's going on?

Were you surprised?

I came to Korea a few days ago.

I came to see Madam Park

and asked her to call you because I missed you.

I owe you so much.

I found my birth mom thanks to you.

Sorry. I should've told you sooner.

It's okay. As long as I found her.

And the money for Haesol's hospital bill too.

Thank you so much.

That's right. I heard about Haesol.

She woke up and is doing well, right?

Yes. Everyone says it's a miracle.

But where and what have you been doing?

You said you were going abroad to study.

I did. I'd be there now if Jin Gukhyeon

hadn't betrayed me.

He betrayed you?

What happened?

Jin Gukhyeon pretended to let me go

and had me abducted again.

I figured I wouldn't make it out alive,

so I jumped out of the car.

How could I not get hurt?

It's a medal of honor from that incident.

If it weren't for the man Madam Park sent,

I'd be dead already.

My mom helped you?

Oh, I have something for you.

What is it?

It's lipstick?

Try it. See if you like the color.

It's quite bold.

You must get used to it.

I have a favor to ask.

You used to drop everything and help me

whenever I needed you.

Please do that for me again.

You must.

What is it?

I never imagined Miryeong would return again

like this.

What had she been doing

to come back representing such a big company?

There's a rumor that she is Brad Yun's fiancee.

She really is gifted in winning men over.

Anyway, are we giving up

on selling Gangin Foods?

They opted for receiving

an investment instead of selling.

They agreed to joint management

in order to keep Gangin Foods within the group.

I don't like it.

What do you mean?

Jiseop opposed the sale

at the decisive moment.

He did?

He pushed for the sale,

but he stabbed us in the back again.

He may be

much sneakier than we gave him credit for.

He acted like he was on our side,

but he betrayed us when it counted.

At this rate, even Haerim may be put in danger.

Han Jiseop.

He's trying to turn Haerim

against me.

What?

He knows that the fact that

she's our child is our weakness...

And is using that against us.

They say not to trust anyone,

and they were right.

I even got blood on my hands

to save you from death.

But you dare stab me in the back?

I'm sorry about the sale of Gangin Foods.

Then how will you explain these?

(DNA test results)

(Confirmed parent and child)

How dare you toy with me?

There must be a misunderstanding.

It wasn't me.

If you didn't do it, who else would do this?

I should've known when you threatened me

and forced me to make Mr. Ju change his story.

It wasn't me.

I owe you so much.

Why would I do that? You're mistaken.

Mistaken?

You seem to think you're on the top of the world

because Gangin Construction is doing well.

Be careful.

I may get Mr. Ju out and have you locked up

for hiring him to cause the hit-and-run.

Start the process again to sell Gangin Foods.

Yes. I'm glad it all went well.

We need to speed things up.

Report to me if anything changes.

What...

What are you doing?

I've got you.

You don't have dementia, do you?

As expected,

I can't fool you.

Right? Right? You're putting on an act, right?

Well, it's too late now.

I'll tell just you, okay?

What? What is it?

There is

a mock corporation game that's popular right now

among the elderly.

I'm a member too.

A mock corporation game?

What's that?

Well, retired people

establish a fake corporation,

each take on a different role,

and pretend to do business.

That's what we do.

And I'm the chairman there.

But you know, they say

this is really good for dementia.

No way. I don't think so.

You're mocking me now.

Bingo.

What was that?

Is he saying it's true or not?

You have a guest.

A guest?

Show her in.

Hi.

Why did you call me here?

You should just come to me.

I can't go anywhere because

I have to stay with the chairman.

Chairman, hello.

I brought some pickled vegetables that you like.

Really? Pickled vegetables?

I'm hungry. Make me lunch!

There he goes again.

Maid.

- Yes? / - Prepare lunch for the chairman.

There are pickled vegetables here,

so put the rice in water.

Yes, ma'am.

Chairman, come in.

I'm so excited. Pickled vegetables.

- Pickled vegetables. / - Come in.

Let's talk in my room.

Her room?

Oh, my gosh. Is this really your room?

It's his daughter-in-law's room but we're sharing.

Give me a break.

Did you call me here to brag about your room?

That's not it. This is just an added bonus.

You won't let Seora marry Inuk, right?

Why? So that you can take Haesol again if she does?

That's a given!

Why should Inuk raise Jiseop's child?

I'm warning you.

If you take Haesol again,

I'll tell the chairman about your dirty past

and all the men you had.

Are you insane?

I had no men!

Just until last year, you went dancing with Mr. Oh

and got caught by his wife,

so she pulled out your hair.

Also that old bachelor butcher who was engaged.

You seduced him,

so his fiancee called off the wedding.

Also how long ago was it?

You wanted to marry some businessman

running a pyramid scheme but

you turned your back once his business went under.

Don't you remember any of that?

Have you lost your mind?

If you touch Haesol again,

I'll expose everything you did,

so watch yourself. Got it?

What's going on?

Excuse me. I'll go now.

Jinja!

- Jinja! / - What's going on?

Did you bring someone into my room

while I was away?

What do you mean this is your room?

The chairman told us to share the room.

He has dementia! You can't listen to him!

What if he doesn't have dementia?

What do you mean?

Well... Anyway,

this house is his,

so if he says we should share rooms, we should.

Don't you agree?

What?

Did he do something

to make it look like he doesn't have dementia?

Why is the price of vegetables

jumping up like some crazy woman?

Hey. Chara.

What are you doing?

I suddenly had a craving for your kimchi.

What?

Are you...

No, right? You aren't, right?

Hey.

Tell me the truth.

Are you pregnant?

What?

Chara.

Where did she go?

She left early because she was sick.

Did she go home?

Hey, Rahui.

Thanks for everything.

Let's end this now.

Chara.

Chara!

Sir.

You're a man, so you never even tried this.

How do you know it's good?

Well, I...

Everything he says is true.

I'm his wife, so I know very well.

During the day, I want to beat him up,

but at night, I can't get enough of him.

Really?

- Thank you. Take your time. / - Okay.

Not bad.

I told you. Once I put my mind into it, I'm the best.

Daera, what's going on?

What's this rumor about you being divorced?

Seonghae, why are you here at this hour?

Haerim, what happened?

What do you mean?

Your Gangin Group shares.

What did you do with the shares

your dad gave you?

Why are you checking on that?

What? You kept me from getting pregnant.

Were you after my shares too?

Tell me. What did you do with them?

I gave them to him.

What?

You gave them to Jiseop?

Why?

My dad gave them to me.

It's up to me what to do with them.

It's none of your business, lady.

Lady?

I'll address you as lady when we're alone now.

I don't want to call you mother anymore.

Please leave, lady.

Haerim...

I'm home.

Follow me.

Transfer Haerim's shares

back to her.

You're too late.

What?

I sold them already.

You snake.

You said you'd make Haerim Gangin Group's queen,

but you steal her shares behind our backs?

Why are you so worked up about

a couple sharing stock?

They aren't your shares anyway.

It wasn't long ago that you knelt before me

and begged while being crushed beneath

a mountain of debt.

But now, you steal Haerim's shares?

Do you think her dad will forgive you?

You're the one who made me

as strong as I am now.

I'm always thankful for that.

Good night.

I've been busy with the sale of Gangin Foods,

so I'm very tired.

Transfer those shares...

Back to Haerim right away.

If you don't,

I'll make you kneel before me as

a beggar once again.

My knees have gotten stiff.

It's hard to bend them now.

- Mommy. / - Mommy.

Guess who?

Daddy?

Mr. Inuk?

How have you been?

Sorry.

I couldn't guess it was you the first time.

It's okay. You guessed me in just two tries.

Do you like daddy?

May I be honest?

Of course.

When daddy ignored me before, I hated him,

but not anymore.

Daddy said he missed me too,

but he had to ignore me.

Daddy said he was sorry

and asked me to forgive him.

Did daddy

really say he was sorry?

What's wrong?

Oh, no.

I'm not allowed to talk about him being daddy.

I'm so sorry.

Daddy may die again because of me.

Who said that?

Who said daddy would die

if you talk about him to people?

Ms. Haerim.

Will my daddy die again?

That's all a lie.

Believe me.

You know I don't lie, don't you?

Our sweet Haesol, you and I...

The three of us

will live happily forever.

Forever...

We'll be together forever.

Run away!

♪ You see, I like you ♪

♪ You see, I love you ♪

♪ This much, this much, this much ♪

♪ I love you ♪

For one day...

For just one day...

Let me go back to that time.

For just one day.

Did daddy really say that?

Yes. He hugged me tight like this,

said he was sorry,

and asked me to forgive him while crying.

So did you say you'll forgive him?

Yes. Sorry, mommy.

I know you still hate daddy,

but I don't.

It's okay.

You don't have to hate him.

I feel sorry for daddy.

I saw him crying in the middle of the night in secret.

He looked very sad.

(Kang Jaeuk)

I considered going to the kindergarten,

but I came home instead.

Don't do this anymore.

Seora.

You said before...

That if I gave up everything,

and returned to being Han Jiseop...

You wouldn't marry Inuk.

Do you still feel the same way?

No. It's too late.

You don't have to come back.

No.

Don't you ever come back.

What do you mean?

Whether you live as Kang Jaeuk or Han Jiseop,

it has nothing to do with me now.

Seeing you,

I can see you aren't happy like Haesol said.

You look exhausted.

Keep wearing Kang Jaeuk's mask,

live the fake life, and suffer until you die.

Gangin Foods and Deimos is finally merging today.

Then will we see Deimos' representative, Brad Yun?

The two companies are signing the contract,

so I'm sure he'll come.

Director Kang, be strong.

You know you can't relax

until the contract has been signed.

I'll keep my eyes peeled, so don't worry.

Will Brad Yun show himself today?

I didn't receive a call that his agent would be coming.

Then I guess we'll get to see him.

Probably.

(The Secret of My Love)

- You've been acting strange. / - What do you mean?

Why do I feel like you're on Inuk's side?

What are you up to?

I want only one thing.

I need to check for myself.

Stop being stupid!

He's been preparing to leave you.

Are you going to return to Seora?

Are you sad, daddy?

What?

You look too sad.

It's making me sad too.

I should send you next to your brother, right?

Are you sure you can?

For more infomation >> The Secret of My Love | 我男人的秘密 | 내 남자의 비밀 - Ep.91 [SUB : ENG/CHN/2018.02.07] - Duration: 34:35.

-------------------------------------------

Un 'biohacker' se inyecta una vacuna casera contra el herpes (SUBTÍTULOS) - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Un 'biohacker' se inyecta una vacuna casera contra el herpes (SUBTÍTULOS) - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

I became Anorexic for Instagram - Duration: 5:53.

"I am so jealous of you, everything always looks so good on you."

Is what friends often say to me. But you know what I've been through to get this body?

Follow me and I'll tell you my story.

I used to be the girl in school that nobody noticed. All the boys would just look pass me.

I wasn't even popular in my own group of friends. I was invisible.

I used to feel a little down about that,but it was my goal to get into the best university possible.

And when I set my mind to something, I do everything in my power to achieve it.

My priority was to first get into my dream college and then I could worry about my appearance.

I asked my parents for their permission to get cosmetic surgery if I was accepted into the university.

They agreed and gave me their blessing. So from that moment on, I focused all my time and energy into studying to pass the entrance exams.

Once I was accepted, they were so proud as they knew how much work I had put into getting there.

But I was still a long ways away from achieving my dream. There were two more obstacles I had to overcome.

First was my face.

So I had surgery to add an extra layer on my eyes, to raise the bridge of my nose, and to make my face into the V-shape.

All the things that seem to be what people consider beautiful. When it was done, I looked like a completely different person.

But now I'm left with the part that stressed me out that most: losing the weight.

Because even though my face was beautiful, if I'm still fat - no one will consider me beautiful.

This is the social convention, you have to be skinny to be beautiful.

It didn't help that most of the boys in the university liked to tease me. Chubby, they'd call me. Piggy, they'd tease.

They even joked around about my big arms and big legs.

My friends said they were just joking and not to take it seriously but as time went on, I had no more confidence and self-esteem.

So I had to be skinny. I watched clips online to teach me how to exercise and used the entire summer break to lose my weight

At first, I was so exhausted and everything hurt. I almost gave up

But I kept myself inspired by constantly looking at all the beautiful and fit girls on Instagram

If I could look like them, people would notice me, I could wear anything I want

But most importantly, I could finally show the people that teased me about my body that they were wrong.

Once university started, I was the center of attention. Girls looked at me with jealousy and so many boys kept asking me for my phone number.

Even my clothes were getting smaller. But it wasn't enough.

When I was nominated as the Queen for the Summer Ball, I started to worry even more that I wouldn't win

I still believed my body wasn't perfect yet. Exercising wasn't enough anymore.

So I started to control my diet. I ate less and was more picky about what I was eating. And I ended up losing weight even faster than I did from exercising.

People were telling me that I was too skinny but I didn't believe them.

"I'm not skinny, what are they talking about?"

Of course I won the Queen of the Summer Ball. I worked so hard for it.

Everyone was congratulating me, but all I could think about was that I had to work harder.

That I'm still fat and if I'm not careful, I could go back to being invisible again.

I had to exercise more and control my diet more. So I started to work out not just in the evening but also in the morning.

I didn't eat anything that had carbohydrates or fat.

For lunch I would only eat fruit or drink a box of milk and for dinner I would just drink a glass of water.

I was so obsessed with how I looked.

I really believed that if I missed a work out or ate more than I was supposed to.

I would go straight back to being fat again.

While I was obsessed with losing my weight, I was just ignoring all these other strange symptoms that were occurring.

My period had stopped coming for months. I was losing so much hair.

I was always cold. My skin was started to peel heavily. And I was struggling in every single class to focus.

My grades had dropped so far and so fast, no one could believe it.

A lot of people noticed the changed. I kept hearing that I was too skinny, I wasn't the same, I wasn't as pretty as I used to be.

I couldn't accept it and would just tell them that they didn't know what they were talking about.

I lost a lot of friends that time. I cried almost everyday. I didn't know what they were talking about, I really couldn't see what was skinny about me?

When I looked in the mirror, I still looked fat! They must have been just jealous...

"Hi honey." I woke up to see my mother standing next to me. She looked sad and concerned.

Then I looked around. Why do I have so many tubes in my arms? What's happening? The last thing I remembered, I was exercising.

I was diagnosed with Anorexia.

I couldn't believe it. But I knew my condition was serious when I could no longer feed myself as I had to be fed through tubes.

I was in the hospital for weeks. I had to drop out of school and my mom even had to quit her job to take care of me.

But it's been a year now and I'm fully recovered and finally back in university. I really learned how little value other peoples opinions have.

The most important things are the love you have from friends and family but even MORE important than that is the love you should have for yourself.

I am me. I am beautiful in my own way and I don't feel the need to have to follow society and trends about being skinny.

Why do I need people who only love me for how I look?

It's been a long journey getting here, I really hope that my story can help to warn people that are about to fall into the same trap.

For more infomation >> I became Anorexic for Instagram - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Le FCBD : qu'est ce que c'est ? (FCBD France 2018) - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> Le FCBD : qu'est ce que c'est ? (FCBD France 2018) - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

ВЫЕМКА ДОКУМЕНТОВ ИДЕТ В СЛУЖБЕ СУДЕБНЫХ ПРИСТАВОВ ДАГЕСТАНА - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> ВЫЕМКА ДОКУМЕНТОВ ИДЕТ В СЛУЖБЕ СУДЕБНЫХ ПРИСТАВОВ ДАГЕСТАНА - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Urvashi Rautela workout - Urvashi Rautela Gym workout Videos Compilation | Fitness Freak Actress | - Duration: 5:32.

www.GangBuZzZ.com

For more infomation >> Urvashi Rautela workout - Urvashi Rautela Gym workout Videos Compilation | Fitness Freak Actress | - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Places to Take a Photo in San Francisco - Travel Channel - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> The Best Places to Take a Photo in San Francisco - Travel Channel - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

BIGGEST Killstar Haul EVER + Try On - Summer Goth 2018 | Avelina De Moray - Duration: 17:22.

hey everyone Avelina De Moray here ,welcome back to my channel I am doing the killstar

haul that I have been speaking about for a good six months! it's

happening today, so if you love this bread as much as I do, keep watching

because I think I might have about 20 plus items to show you!!!!this may be the

biggest killstar Haul ever. okay, so I'm going to speak about each item as I hold

them and kind of talk to you about the material and stuff, but I will also go to

close ups that I film so you can see the detail and the design and all that kind

of stuff, so I'm going to started with the ring on this finger.

you know me in true AVELINA DEMORAY style, I did not do my research before

before starting to film this video so just put in pentagram ring and I love it

I think I mentioned this last time in one of my videos but it is big it is

bold cannot recommend that highly enough the wonderful thing about kill star is I

have not received anything from them that has been bad quality they're a

brand that really really watch their quality control which I completely

respect okay on to this awesome bodysuit that I'm wearing this is obviously it's

got a print of Baphomet on it so cool the neck is a pentagram which actually

looks like a star because you know a lot of the times companies a lot of

companies that just putting stars on everything and it kind of doesn't look

like a star so yeah I was super pleased that this one does I actually thought it

was going to be a bathing suit I bought it to wear it in the pool but it's like

a coated material the swimsuit that I bought looking back and it was called a

swimsuit this was called a bodysuit but yeah anyway I wanted to swim suit with a

pentagram on it so I will just have to go back and buy another one I got a size

small in this as you can see it fits really well it's a really thin material

so if you're about to go in the summer it would be really cool I'm not really

wearing a bra with it I don't think you could maybe an underwire bra but it'd

have to be really flimsy and then kind of not be much point so if you're a

larger breasted woman so there's a more politically correct way to say that but

I'm gonna go with larger breasts if you have big bosoms probably wouldn't go for

this type but if you've got teeny tiny ones like me as everyone

calling not everyone but my neighbor away what my name is in every video

she's quite large breasts compared to me and her my other friend Joe always you

know laughing at my non-existent breasts and I'm like any more than a handful is

too much hmm I get moving on to this lovely skirt I've got I believe it's

called the Baphomet maxi skirt I got this in a size small I pretty much get

everything in Kill stuff from is size small but occasionally this stuff runs

being and then I'm like oh I wish I had a bought this in extra small so this is

the case with this skirt so at first I didn't really like this waistline it you

couldn't really call it a waistline I just had cut the material and sewn it

over and I don't know if I like it but after wearing it a few times it's super

comfortable the only thing I would have done is if I had have known that the

waistline was like that it would have gone down a size because it is quite

stretchy it's a little too stretchy for me so that's the only thing if you're

going to buy this maxi skirt go down the size because there's heaps of gear in

both the material and the waist the next thing I want to show you are these

silver inverted pentagram earrings these are gorgeous they're so shiny I said

that about kill stuffs chokers and I will say it again the finish in the way

that they make their silver is so smooth so professional the reason why I am not

wearing these right now is because I have to change into a lot of different

outfits to show you and I don't want them getting caught they are quite heavy

so they look awesome but as I mentioned in another video I can't wear them for

long periods of time because they actually irritate my ear they're too

heavy but very nice for a photoshoot next up is this awesome choker again I

was really blown away with the quality when I first opened this it's so shiny

like yeah you get a reflection it's a bit because of the babbling of the mirin

but that is insane the the two strips make it a little fiddly to put on and

these things at the end are really thick but it has super good quality it's just

don't wear this if you're in a rush I think I prefer my chokers where they're

just one solid piece of material it's a little easier to get on and I

that it's a nice aesthetic thing it looks good at the back but it just makes

it harder to put on but yeah I wouldn't wear it with this it's too busy but if

I'm wearing a simple top that is a gorgeous statement pieces so lovely the

second choker I bought was this one as well I think these have all been

designed by Angelica Lyra who is a very talented lady inverted pentagram again

lovely lovely shiny chrome here this one I wear a lot I need to make sure that I

don't do them up too tight because I feel they irritate my neck a little bit

one side has like a smooth faux suede on the other side beside that you will see

is faux leather another really nice piece from cool

stuff okay it's not the most elegant way to do it but I've just put everything

here that I want to speak about because otherwise I'm gonna fucking forget

everything there is so much to talk about

I get moving on there's the cane today I am in love already I can't remember it's

called I'm gonna stop naming the items I'm just gonna do my research and I put

it up in titles for you and I'll put it in the description this is from the

carpe Noctem range oh my fucking god did I die at first I was like Oh looks

really baggy and I didn't get it then I put it on and I will put the footage

you're probably watching it right now I love the winged slaves I love how they

managed to make it so drapey but then it hugs the body and it's so beautiful this

is another item that super stretchy I wish I had have gone down to an extra

small foot that but you know if I'm pregnant in the near future that will be

super cute a little big belly and then yeah just

gorgeous next this next item was both incredibly exciting yet disappointing at

the same time not in regards to the quality it's just something was a little

I might say almost deceiving on their website so this jacket which I can tell

you what it is because the tag is still one ragnerok

the biker so obviously inspired by right now the Vikings we love that don't we I

do this is going to go so well in photo shoots with the Goblin Queen's hair back

I'm gonna pop up a photo of it in case you haven't seen it yet it's for testing

huh anyway look gorgeous on their website

they had the collar fold it over this photo section

that you know you can do it up like a normal jacket or wear it open oh it

looks cool both ways but what was super disappointing is that that's not

attached that's just like a little boa and that's not practical I don't know

why they wouldn't say that on kill so what are you doing so yeah like without

the fur I probably wouldn't have bought this jacket because I don't like the

neckline I don't like necklines in biker jackets

that are like this I prefer having a collar I don't know what it is about me

I just prefer that if I want that permanently attached to the jacket I

don't know I might have to rivet it on myself or something that was a pretty

big shock to me and I spoke to a few people on Instagram on my stories and

they said they'd also purchase his jacket and was like dude why ain't it

attached look at that holy shit it's

beautiful quality faux leather all of their stuff is vegan friendly just like

my brand as well yeah I love it I love it I love it I just hate that next so

how many is that so far when I'm wearing one two three four five six seven I

might come close to twenty actually okay so this hat is called the eternal

Eclipse fedora hat obviously you can see I will do a close-up of it it has

gorgeous little Luna moons crescent moons whatever you'd like to call them

going along the Hat which is really lovely it is suede like the other kill

star hat that I have what I really like about this hat is it just seems smaller

I bought the rich brim hat and it was just I'm gonna made four massive heads

love massive heads if you have one that's great I don't so when I put that

hat on in it and he comes in one size you get a little gust of wind but it

just comes off it has a really big brim which is grateful photos but you don't

always want that this is a little bit more subtle there's nothing really about

my look that's subtle but sometimes I like to experiment with saddle this is a

subtle as I car I love the slightly smaller brim and I

love that it actually fits better on the head which is important for a hat

because it has one purpose and that is to stay on one's head isn't it I'm not

gonna throw the head over there cuz I'm wearing it next is this skirt I don't

really know what to do with this I saw it on their website I'm like

I just love that velvet I actually saw this on a photo that toxic tears posted

and I was like oh I like that I don't know what to do with it I still don't

know how to wear it like it's so busy you just need a super plain singlet but

I haven't I haven't worn it yet I'm sure I will figure out how to stylize the

fuck out of it but it is so soft seriously I love it who else loves Abell

but so yeah I will show you how that fits I got a size small in that and

funnily enough unlike the back wa-want maxi skirt that

has no give no stretch no nothing like velvet isn't exactly like a lusting bass

so that comes as no surprise but the waistline because it's high-waisted

should have got a medium so if you're going to buy that it girls I would size

up this is the Lydia nightlife dress I've been wearing the heck out of this

it is so cute I don't have to think how to style this

because it's a dress and you know it just is what it is I need to put this on

so you can see the back it's got a lovely little two strap kind of detail

there and a pentagram at the back what is not so great about this is the struts

at the back that's supposed to make a pentagram but some are just longer than

they need to be they almost need to be adjustable like a bra strap the two that

go vertical are adjustable but it's like the other three that they've included to

make it a pentagram aren't adjustable and I found that they really beat that

they just sit floppy so if I was going to design something like this in the

future I would put bra adjusters on all of the straps because everyone's

different and everyone needs tightness in different areas I'll show you what I

mean when I tried that on top from that absolutely love that it's a really good

length it's not crazy short as one of the items that I will mention in a

second you can go out and wear this and be respectable even when you bend over

which for me is important my god there's so much here next we have this dress I

got a small and I am in love the pattern it just looks black from far away but

then you come up I don't know if the lights are catching that and you get all

this crazy detail and the velvet or Covenant sigils it's so cold it's stupid

I got a small in this again it fits me perfectly I love the little cap sleeves

it's very feminine it's probably a too short for me I wouldn't need to go

up to a medium but lengthwise I don't know if I'd wear it out it's just it's

like three inches shorter than the one I just showed you previously and you can't

bend over in this one so just keep that in mind you might have to wear like

tights on the road or something I'd probably do that in autumn or spring so

you're kind of a bit more covered you don't want your couch hanging out all

over the place do you can I just also mention how well this dress goes with my

clutch if you missed out on getting version one of the Black Friday clutch

with the spikes you can now pre-order version two head on over to my website

to check it out okay next is another dress I didn't expect it to be a dress I

was super confused but that got me I'm like fuck you

please go away people you're gonna meet someone they just read that and they

wear your fucking head is that so this is the go away

two-piece skater dress it does say dress okay but what I was expecting was that

it was gonna be your top and a skirt and I thought oh that's good I can wear the

skirt with other things that's just going to be plain black but yeah I

totally fucked it up so what the top is and I guess you're

supposed to wear this underneath is this really nice

it kind of is midriff but it covers the belly button so it's not heaps midget

but it's just a Mitch stuff it doesn't have too much give but it's really cute

because it's got these little tiny cap sleeves which I will show you the only

thing with this is again I've been buying smalls and this was crazy huge

like look at the width of that I could have gone to an extra small easily and

even that would have probably needed to be taken in so I love it it's super

comfy so again when I'm pregnant soon come

summer that would be a really good dresser to be in but for right now I'm

not pregnant and I would like that to be a little tighter next is the glam pyar

fur absinthe jacket that is a mouthful they had me at glamper and like dude

that's what I am about I wish they would use different like very stuffed fake fur

whatever you want to call it because this is exactly the same as the now boa

that I have for the other jacket I would have liked a less crazy one on the other

jacket yeah I just think they should change it up a bit so we get some

variety look at that lining inverted pentagrams on the

inside so obviously it is summer I have not worn this much at all because it is

just too hot I cannot wait until it gets cooler so I can wear this look at the

zipper they've had their own zippers molded with pentagrams on it it's just

it's really cool it keeps warm and has a hood as well I love this very much

probably one of my favorite winter items that I ever purchased I know my pals

getting small why we still have the tag on this that is fucking weird I've worn

this like three or four times that's weird anyway I can tell you what this is

this is the huntress fringe dress in extra small in this one I wish I had

I've got a small you too though you can't win I guess we need to look at

what material they're using and see if it has a give and if it does have a give

down size if it doesn't go up a size it could be some logic there this is super

cute as well again in the extra small to little tie it's hard to get it in but I

love the effect you get with the fringe on the arms I'm so sad this is drawing

to an end what I have to get is the wallet which I love but I won't be using

for much longer as soon as the Black Friday and my half soon goblin Queen or

death candy wallets comes I'm going to have an absolute hard time choosing

which wallet will become my everyday wallet at the moment it is the kill

stone one you're thinking why am I using my wallets while this samples I've only

got one of them and I need to use them for promotion and photos so this is one

beautiful I don't want to get them dirty you know and then I have to Photoshop

that I can totally do that anyway fucking wait for that to come so I could

start using my shit oh so excited for all of the new bags I've mentioned on

Instagram that I'm going to do a live unboxing so make sure you head on over

to Instagram Press that follow button so you know when that is coming out super

exciting this is the aforementioned wallet I when I look at this I'm like

damn I could have designed that it is so my style it's absolutely lovely cannot

say enough good things about that it's just the right size the zips are lovely

and it's velvet a matte black who wouldn't love that I had another pair of

earrings to show you from Kill star they were swords sadly one broke and then I

had to fix it and then I lost one so I'm like what's up

and showing you and now they're not even available again on their website so that

sucks I did forget something I need to find my bathing suit and put that on for

you who wants to see Evelyn on a bathing suit this is the lovely swimsuit that I

forgot to mention if you watched my latest pour video you would have seen me

wearing there where it showed off a little more

it is unreal the material is really nice and thick I can't say enough nice things

about it and just finally because I forgot and I cannot be fucked trying

anymore clothing on here are the boots that I also purchased I will tell you

what they are in the description they are surprisingly comfortable considering

how bloody high they are but yet they are awesome I only wish that the

pentagrams weren't gunmetal and that they were silver but yes they're also

very good I hope you enjoyed this ridiculous kill star haul they are by

far my favorite brand when I was like in my early 20s lip service was the go-to

brown for us alternative Goths I kind of feel like lip service so stuck in the

past now and kill start paving the way for like new goth that they're really

branching out they're covering so many different subgenres within golf as well

that's really cool can't speak highly enough about them I haven't had any

quality issues apart from those earrings yeah it fucking happens what are you

going to do hey still doing the same right oh so you can't see me yeah they

can see you got beautiful you are I missed you today hey you're at day

care but I also got all done

say bye hi thanks for watching thanks for luck see you next time I gotta have

some snuggles with this little guy please subscribe if you haven't already

and I will see you in the next video bye

you

For more infomation >> BIGGEST Killstar Haul EVER + Try On - Summer Goth 2018 | Avelina De Moray - Duration: 17:22.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 AMBITION Automaat - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 AMBITION Automaat - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 BUSINESS SOLUTION AMG Styling Automaat - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 BUSINESS SOLUTION AMG Styling Automaat - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

ON STAGE AT XQ FREQUENCERZ!! - AFTERVLOG #117 - Duration: 19:24.

Hi guys

Tonight we're going to X-Qlusive

And we're invited by Q-Dance

It's now 5 o'clock

And we're going to Amsterdam between 6 and 6.30pm

We're staying in Amsterdam at Lisa's

And If you don't follow us yet on Instagram

Then do it!

@theaftervlog

This one!

Go and follow us!

bye

See you in the car

We're in the car

Saar and Lies are with us

We're in the cool new car of Imara

We're going to test how loud the speakers can

It goes less louder then last time?

- No way!

Good bass guys!!

We're in the taxi

On our way to the AFAS Live

So excited!

Al the way from Madrid

- Madrid, Spain!

This is my friend

It's someones birthday

And do you know from who?

It's his birthday

Happy birthday!

- Thank you

And are you excited for tonight?

- More then excited!

Good luck!

- Thank you!

Bye

Can I do the greetings to home?

- Yes, of course

Hi mum, It's very nice here!

Yes, yes, here we go!

You got your own stage today, how cool is that?

- Yes, genious! Super cool!

Heineken Music Hall, 10th time that I'm here

-AFAS Live

AFAS Live, I'm sorry

Don't matter

Is this the best moment of your carrier?

- No definitely not, there's so much more on our way

What else then?

- Pussylounge, Intens, Decibel, Defqon

There coming so much cool things on our way

But this is for this year the first highlight, 100%

He's a professional

- Yes, thats for sure

He's our friend, and he's going to make it

- Very promising

What we're also going to do together, is eating frikandellen

Frikandellen in your ear

Wait a moment

3, 2,

Frikandellen in your ear

I promise now, next carnaval

I'm going to make a ''Frikandellen Edit''

My song

You're from YouTube right?

- Yes!

Tell something

Do we got some energy left?

- I'm looking bad

It's 6 am

Still going strong

I'm closing the vlog very fast

Because this video is a little longer than you are used to from me

I'm sorry, I got so much cool shots

At first, very nice that Q-Dance invited us

Thank you!

This was by far one of the best parties that I've been to in the past years

Never seen so much confetti in my entire life

It was also very nice because we knew a lot of people over there

The line-up was very nice

Everyone had a great set

The artist were playing a lot of new music

I added a couple of them in my video

The atmosphere at area 2 was also great

We saw Rejecta

and spoke with Caezar

It's a pity that we couldn't see all the artists

We've been everywhere and nowhere

The best moment of the night was when we got on stage

While Zazafront and Frequencerz did their ''Crazy Hour''

I'm never going to forget this

It was so cool

I want to thank you for watching this video

I wanted to let you guys see much more of this night

But I will show you more in the future (and at our Instagram)

I hope that I can take you to every party with us

Thanks for watching, don't forget to like and subscribe

See you soon on this channel

Bye!

For more infomation >> ON STAGE AT XQ FREQUENCERZ!! - AFTERVLOG #117 - Duration: 19:24.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Cheapest Places To Live In Texas - Duration: 11:30.

Top 10 Cheapest Places To Live In Texas.

Today all we are worried about is money flowing from our pocket and unless we are some millionaire

we are very much concerned about the amount of money we spend on our daily living expenditure.

No place on this earth can accommodate you if you do not have a nickel in your pocket,

but there are places on this very earth which can let you stay for a little less money than

the spotlight cities.

There is a famous place in the United States, called Texas, which is actually a paradise

considering the cost of living there.

The 'Lone Star State' as everyone calls it, is a place where you will get the whole

country's worth of weather packed in a mini-combo of one state at a cheap cost.

The Texas is a large state in the southern U.S. which is separated from Mexico by the

river the Rio Grande.

A state which consists of 961 cities where 27,469,114 people live.

It is actually an excellent indication of the fact that how easy living here can be,

considering the cost of living only.

The ten cheapest places to live in this state are.

10: Beaumont.

The city of Beaumont is considered to be 10th among the 32 cities in Texas according to

the living cost index.

Economic surveys provided data on how much is the average annual income of the residents

here and the expenses for a family of 3(husband, wife and a child) along with the housing project

data of affordable houses.

The average annual income in this city is approximated to be $64,370, and the expenses

are calculated to be $61,469 leaving a considerable amount of $2,722 in your Saving.

Almost 80% houses are claimed to affordable.

9: San Antonio.

The next city on the list is the second most populous city in Texas located in the south-central

part of the state.

With a huge population of 1.409 million (according to 2013 survey) San Antonio is a pretty cheap

living destination in Texas.

The average annual household income for this city is approximated to be $69,924 and the

expenditure calculated to be $67,118 leaving almost $2,806 in your savings account at the

end of each financial year.

Here also 80% houses are said to be affordable.

8: Austin.

The 'live music capital of the world' happens to be the state capital of Texas.

Very surprisingly this city, despite being the state capital, is featuring on our cheapest

city list.

Austin city is on the eastern edge of the Texas Hill Country has a total population

of 885,400.

The average annual income for every average family living in this city is approximate

$81,210, and they spend $75,644 every year on an average, which leaves them with a $5,566

in hand at the end of the year.

Here also 80% of the houses are affordable.

7: Houston.

The sprawling metropolis in Texas is home to 2.239 million people.

Houston's economy has an industrial base in energy, manufacturing, and aeronautics.

Hence the average annual income of the people in this city is pretty good.

Despite this city's enormous industrial base it still qualifies as one of the cheapest

places to live in Texas.

The average family living in this city makes approximately $74,576 per annum, and they

spend more or less $68,204 every year, which leaves them with a saving of $6,373.

Here also 80% of the houses can be afforded by the average family.

6: Abilene.

This west-central Texas city, also known as the 'The Key City' and 'The Friendly

Frontier' provides shelter for 121,721 people.

The economy of this city depended on livestock and agriculture, but for the last few years

education, healthcare and manufacturing have been the backbone of this city.

The average annual income for every family in this city is approximated at $64,544 and

expenses approximated at $57,975 every year, which allows them with a $6,569 in hand at

the end of the year.

Here 90% of the houses are affordable.

5: Wichita Falls.

The 'Falls Town' is a city in the county seat of Wichita County, Texas.

The 29th most populous city in Texas has a population of 104,553 according to the 2010

census.The average annual income for every average family living in this city is approximate

$63,240, and they spend $56,439 every year on an average, which leaves them with a $6,801

in hand at the end of the year.

Here also 90% of the houses are affordable.

4: Killeen.

This city is also known as the 'K-Town.'

This city is located in the Bell County of Texas and according to the 2010 United States

census, this city has a total population of 127,921.

The economy of Killeen is heavily depended on the post and the soldiers stationed there.

The average annual income for every family in this city is approximated at $63,003 and

their expenditure loom at about $55,887 every year, which leaves them with a saving figure

of $7,116 per year.

Here also 90% of the houses are affordable.

3: Pasadena.

This city carries the motto "Enriched by our Heritage.

Inspired by our future".

Pasadena is located in the Houston, The Woodlands, and the Sugar Land metropolitan area.

This city provides a home for 149,043 people according to the 2010 census.

The average annual money making a figure of each family is approximate $74,146, and they

spend $66,813 every year on living, which leaves them with a $7,334 in the bank per

financial year.

Here also 90% of the houses are within the reach of average people.

2: Round Rock.

This city is part of the Greater Austin, Texas metropolitan area.

The city is located in Williamson County.

The 2016 census estimated the total population of this city to be 122,727.

In August 2008, this city was considered to be the Seventh-best American small city to

live.

An average family makes approximately $81,062 per annum here, and they spend $71,181 on

living every year, hence having a handsome $9,882 in hand at the end of the year as the

saving.

90% of the houses are affordable by the city people.

1: El Paso.

'The Sun City' or 'El Chuco' or simply El Paso is the county seat of El Paso County,

Texas.

This city stands on the banks of river Rio Grande across the border from Ciudad, Juarez,

Chihuahua, Mexico.

Enough description of this city?

Now just gather the economic figures which make it the cheapest city for living.

The average annual income for every average family living in this city is approximate

$78,823, and they spend $66,394 every year on an average, which leaves them with a $12,429

in hand at the end of the year.

Here also 90% of the houses are affordable.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Cheapest Places To Live In Texas - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Avery Wilson - Riffs and Runs (Hard) - Lose To Win - Duration: 3:02.

(Piano playing)

For more infomation >> Avery Wilson - Riffs and Runs (Hard) - Lose To Win - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

The short run production function - Duration: 1:20.

In this video we will learn about the short-run production function.

By the end of this video you should be able to explain what is meant by the short run

production function.

You should also be able to distinguish between fixed and variable factors of production.

The short-run production function is a relationship between the factors of production that a business

uses to produce goods and services, holding one factor of production constant, typically

capital.

The short-run production function states that output is a function of labour.

In the short-run, fixed factors of production do not change in quantity as output increases.

Typically, we hold capital and equipment constant in the short-run.

Using a pizza restaurant as an example, we hold the restaurant building itself constant

as well as all the equipment in the kitchen.

Labour is considered the only variable factor in the short run.

In the case of the pizzeria, that would include the cooks and the wait staff.

By now you should be able to understand the short-run production function.

You should also be able to distinguish between fixed and variable factors of production.

This is pretty straightforward, but an essential part of our discussion starting on short-run

production.

Once again if you have any questions, feel free to email or comment.

All contact information is in the video description.

That's us done for now and I'll see you in the next one.

For more infomation >> The short run production function - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Live Match: India vs South Africa 3rd odi 2018,Ind vs sa 3rd odi 2018,score,live score,highlights - Duration: 0:42.

Live Match:

India vs South Africa 3rd odi 2018,

Ind vs sa 3rd odi 2018,

score,

live score,

highlights

For more infomation >> Live Match: India vs South Africa 3rd odi 2018,Ind vs sa 3rd odi 2018,score,live score,highlights - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

いじめ 先生 感動話!いじめにあい先生に相談しても聞いてもらえなかった女の子が決意した意外なこととは - Duration: 5:49.

For more infomation >> いじめ 先生 感動話!いじめにあい先生に相談しても聞いてもらえなかった女の子が決意した意外なこととは - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

How To Change The Scale On An Excel Chart (Super Quick!) - Duration: 2:25.

Hey, Jason Morrell here.

Just a quick video to show you how to change the scale on a chart.

Sometimes when Excel produces the chart for you , it obviously gives you a default scale, but

you may want to change that to a different scale. Here's how.

This one, for example , currently runs from zero to 120, but if we look at our data, it's

only falling in the range 40 to 100 or 110.

So I'm going to change the scale to reflect that data range.

Firstly, I'm going to right click one of the numbers on the axis here and choose Format Axis.

This displays the panel on the right-hand side with all the options I need.

You need to make sure that this option here, is selected.

So where it says Minimum and Maximum, you can change these values to 40 and 110 and

the chart adapts automatically to that scale.

If we hover over this option here , we can see that Jeff's value is actually 99.8, so

100 as a maximum would be okay here, in which case all I'd do is to come here, change that

110 to 100.

Job done.

We're currently showing the major grid lines. It's showing lines of every 10 on the scale.

If we look at the settings over here , we can also see that the minor settings , the

minor units are 2, but they're not showing here on the chart, currently.

So if you want to show some more details, go to the plus sign which shows your Chart Elements,

go down to Gridlines, and click the little right arrow,

and show the Primary Minor Horizontal Gridlines as well.

And if you look in your chart , you'll see that those extra lines, those extra gridlines

and now displayed.

And it just helps you to compare more closely.

While we're here, you'll notice that the units on the scale are showing to one decimal place,

so a hundred and ten point zero, a hundred point zero, ninety point zero.

There's no real point to showing the 'point zero'.

Over in the right-hand panel I'm going to collapse the 'Axis Options' for the time being

and open up 'Number' and in here you can see a property for decimal places . I'm going

to reduce that down to zero.

If you had a scale that went into the thousands, you might at some point want to use the use

1000 separator to display the commas every group of three digits going right to left.

So a thousand for example, would show as one comma zero, zero, zero

- the proper way of showing numbers.

In this case it doesn't apply , but you could also do that if it was appropriate .

All good.

For more infomation >> How To Change The Scale On An Excel Chart (Super Quick!) - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Mercado de Rotterdam.Holanda #15 - Duration: 4:49.

The Rotterdam Market, inaugurated in 2014, will be has already become an icon of the city.

Of a huge enclosed space, at street level, surrounded for an arch-shaped apartment building

and an underground parking. Its shape, colorful interior and height make it a show.

Prepare the senses and enter with us to it.

Are you ready?

For more infomation >> Mercado de Rotterdam.Holanda #15 - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

[Oh!쎈 초점] 이현주 감독 사건, 폭로에 진상조사팀까지..파장 더 커질까 - koreanbiz - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> [Oh!쎈 초점] 이현주 감독 사건, 폭로에 진상조사팀까지..파장 더 커질까 - koreanbiz - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

mac tips-21: 3 Tips to let you buy Cheapest MacBook? Macbook/Macbook Pro/macOS tips-SernHao Tv - Duration: 4:14.

In fact, my this MacBook Pro

I bought cheaper $ 200 than the market price!

Hello everyone! I am the technology Otaku, SernHao! Welcome to my channel!

Today, what I want to share with you is: how to buy cheaper but great value MacBook!

-macOS + MacBook Getting Started Tips and Tricks Teaching -

Please allow me to make a small advertisement,

SernHaoTv will keep updating about

MacBook and macOS use tips.

If you like this information,

Remember to subscribe to SernHaoTv,

Then click the little bell next to it.

Well, you can receive the notice when my film release.

In fact, I from: consider, research, compare prices,

Waiting for the timing, save money, make up my mind,

until I bought my first MacBook Pro in my life,

It took 3 years!

Not exaggerated at all. . .

Because this MacBook Pro is 1-2 times more than my monthly salary.

One month before I bought this MacBook Pro,

I go to the store which sell MacBook every week, ,

for try and touch it.

Until now I still remember, I told the clerk said:

Ok. . . I want this MacBook Pro. Space Gray Color.

That picture.

My heart is, pop pop pop pop pop. . .

Until after I paid,

and I got this one MacBook Pro,

My palms are still cold.

So, you can imagine that, how much I am nervous about buying this MacBook Pro.

It seems a bit out of topic. . . Haha. . .

sorry sorry. . .

In fact, buy a cheaper MacBook,

There are 3 ways.

- Method (1): Apple acknowledges distributor. -

There are many Apple distributors, from time to time to do clearance.

They usually have two types of clear stock.

The first is the old MacBook. The second is the display unit.

Although the display unit, but there will be no problem.

And when buy it, you will feel exactly the same with the new.

Second, the major online shopping platform. -

This is amazing.

Because in the major online shopping platform.

Like: amazon, ebay, Lazada, Taobao this category.

From time to time there will be discount.

So like what the festival,

You can go online to look at it.

However, when you discover the cheap MacBook,

Please remember!

We must look at the review of this e-commerce

This computer's specifications.

Otherwise, buy a not worth MacBook,

At that time really big loss!

right? Haha. . .

- The third is lottery / bid / vending machine. -

In recent years, I found that more and more,

Ten yuan vending machine or hundred vending machine.

Or some online bidding activities,

MacBook Air will be used as a prize.

In fact, before I have to share: MacBook Air worth buying it,

In this video, I said,

MacBook Air is actually worth and not worth buying.

If you want to know more in detail,

I have put the link on the description, to easier your click and watch it.

Although MacBook Air is not suitable for purchase,

However, you get the MacBook Air at a very low price,

Why not?

If you really do not, give it to me.

The above is what I want to share with you,

How to use cheaper than the market price,

Buy the MacBook you want.

Oh, ya!

My MacBook Pro is bought at

Apple acknowledges distributor.

At that time he is doing clear stock.

This MacBook Pro is actually,

The last version MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.

The only difference is that,

My MacBook Pro processor is 2.9GHz-i5.

And 512Gb ssd.

The new one is,

3.1GHz (processor) and 256Gb ssd.

So I think it worth buying.

okay, that's what i want to share with you

MacBook and macOS use tips.

If you think this video is helpful to you,

Give me a "like", and then share out.

I very much look forward to you leave a message to tell me,

How did you buy your first computer?

I am SernHao. Goodbye to our next video! bye ~

For more infomation >> mac tips-21: 3 Tips to let you buy Cheapest MacBook? Macbook/Macbook Pro/macOS tips-SernHao Tv - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Sappheiros - Embrace [Free music, no copyright] - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> Sappheiros - Embrace [Free music, no copyright] - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

10 Erreurs Dans Le Film Vaiana Que Vous N'avez Jamais Remarquées - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> 10 Erreurs Dans Le Film Vaiana Que Vous N'avez Jamais Remarquées - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 10 Erreurs Dans Le Film Vaiana Que Vous N'avez Jamais Remarquées - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

비어만 사장, 새로운 고성능 N 라인업 언급..진입 장벽 낮추나[24/7 카] - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> 비어만 사장, 새로운 고성능 N 라인업 언급..진입 장벽 낮추나[24/7 카] - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 비어만 사장, 새로운 고성능 N 라인업 언급..진입 장벽 낮추나[24/7 카] - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

HIDE AND SEEK SPLATOON 2 - Duration: 13:51.

I don't know where to hide...

- Wait, I only found one person, is this a joke?!... What is it, Maca?

- That's not cool! - Disappointed again

- Their sending homing pigeons right now

- If you see pigeons, then you see us

- Where are they, them pigeons? - It was so close!

- It's a joke, right? - You troll, EvilSquid!

- He is! - Damn, a bubble here!... Well, I'm not moving anymore

- So, I won't give any clue but.... (laughs)

Careful because if you take ten clams, as soon as you move...

Hey, the blue ones, you have to stay at the beginning area, stay at your spawn

- Sorry, it's me, made a mistake, I'm tired

- You're not discrete, Evil - I'm not, indeed

- Let's go! - I'm pretty sure they won't see you when they come near you

- Hush... You mustn't reveal my hiding spot...

- Who's talking?

- It's Maca - I don't recognize his voice, dang it

- That's the "not manly voice"

- at worst, let's Super Jump on Evil, it's okay

- Wait, where's Evil? - Ahah, I'm fooling them!

I ran away, laying low,. ooh, ooh, they're everywhere!

- Oooh, sh*t - Well, so, there is... no, wait, no, shoot...

I thought toxic mist was an opponent I was so happy

- RIP Lina, my revenge - No, no, why haven't I charged it? Anyway

the spot was so small how could you even fit in it? - I'm running away

Well, I'm outside the map...

Oh sh*t!

We can go here

So, yeah, we can climb, but that's not easy

Well now let's go find them

- I wonder how is it possible that you have children...

- How to have children? I can show you with a drawing

- You were do busted, dude!

- Where is he? It's okay

He got us! We saw you disappear

- The jellyfish is jumping really fast! - She is but we are jumping too high

I can't have the same pace

- You're almost there! - Three, two, one, let's go!

- Well I took a brush only for this!

- Well, Pumba, moving around with 15.000 clams and not hidden, it's a little...

- Is there anyone still hidden?

- Yeah, me

- Really? You haven't been found yet? - Yeah, and many players are searching

right next to me, though.

- And, is it a somehow strategic hiding place or so?

- And I'm found! Sh*t! - I almost Super Jumped on him

- No way... but... Come, Evil!

- That's a really nice hiding spot, Santithur, congratulations

for finding it

- I'm waiting, no pressure - Who's shooting at me? - No, I fell!

- YES!!! - This is kind of a massage like in Spa resorts

(Evil wonders how to say it correctly in French)... Time's up!... We were doing

some Spa massage!... And, Maléfique, there you are! Three seconds

three seconds flat! Who are throwing their clams? It's Pumba, right?

- I am so not discrete! Like really, realy NOT discrete!

- What are you taking? Some juice? Sundae?

- I'd like some orange juice, please!

oh! Two in a row! Ooh la la! That talent!

- So busted! Oviously, you gave that one little

corner that nobody inks EVER! - It's actually a nice spot but I'll get busted

with the splashes

- Maca's having fun! - Evil's spot is pretty good

- Wait, you rolled on him? - I did!

- Haaan! I've just seen Evil's spot! Wicked!

- haha! Sh*t, I fell! - When you jump in a volcano, do you die

when you enter lava or before because of the wind? - I loooove this debate! So useful!

- Is that a joke? He is litterally destroying us even with a stingray!

- We're coming for you!

- I'm sory, ok... - Oops!

Don't mind me...

- Are you anxious if I'm coming here? Wait, come back!

Hey! You! Over there! Go away! Han, he killed me!

I'm not even in his spawn! I'm shocked!

- Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

- Oh, don't worry! It's the sound your squid will make when he disappears: shhhhh.

- Is there any way to enter yheir Spawn? Hey you! - No, there's not.

There's not at all... - No Evil, stay away from me!

- Extreme breathiiiing ♪

- We are getting attacked!

- Maléfiiiique - Aren't we supposed to go find them? - Wait, yeah, we are!

- Got an idea!... Ok, no, alright, forget about it. - What mode is it?

- Clam Blitz... There are clams everywhere!

- Indeed, I'm so stupid!

- If you want to Super Jump on me, you can

- Where ar you? Wait...

Haaan, hell yeah, I want! - Ha, he must have found some stinky place...

- Come with us, Maca!

Come with us too, Hanzu! - Oh, that's not working!

- Ok, they superjumped towards our spawn, I saw it!

- Yeah! Right over there! - I saw approximatively...

- Don't move now.

We can see you, Lilian! don't move, don't move!

- Han! It's not inked, not inked! - Not there! That is my former hiding place

- So you are seeing me right now? - Nooooo

- You're not in that boat, are you? - Nooooo We're not on the boat - If you knew..

- Well, bye!!!

- They weren't at our spawn, were they? - Yeah, we were behind your spawn!

- That's why he wanted me away!

- So I just got trolled!

- A whole new world ♪ (Litteraly "this blue dream" in the French version)

Well

This blue ink (♪ a whole new world)

- A new fantastic point of view ♪

- So, earlier, we played with Gabriel

- I played with him too, once. He was part of the session *plushes giveaway*

- He told me that we were the only two friends he had on Switch, you and I - Oooow, so cuuuute

- Anyway, I thought this was cute, yeah

Moreover, he is actually paying for your channel (he's a sponsor)

- Indeed, he's one of a few people giving money to support it

And on a regular basis! - Invite on him for your next video

In fact, this can be a source of motivation for your subscribers to give money

- Inviting them for a video, you mean? - Yeah, even though it's kind of a "VIP pass"

"You give money to Evil, so you're sure to be part of a next video!"

- Isn't it part of your contribution privileges?

- Yes, there is one tipee contribution actually, quite like that saying: with your money, I'm doing private sessions

often, and you appear on screen

- I think I'm not discrete - Funny how this hiding place is actually

never found, like EVER on EVERY map

- Yeah, the spawn!

- Indeed!

- to do next: remove Maca from my friends list

- Will you dare? - So I'm gonna roll, right

till I find something

- Haan: best hiding spot ever! (then a French reference meaning: I'm good right here)

- Shhhht shhhhhhht - Hey, come back!

- No! - Come back, c'mon

- Who's that brush? - I've got THE spot

Like, REALLY! - Sh*t!

- I'm proud of it, to be honnest - Indeed

- But you'll see why, look - That's good, that's good

- Wait

- That's nice! That's really cool...

I'm off, sorry

- Heeey! Bi*tch! - Don't care I'm protecting the basket

- Speaking of clams, I want shrimps right now...

- Well, in my spawn... right

- No, who? Who? - Pum-bastard (pun intended on his name)

- Wait, what? - Yeah, you are!

- Brushes on this map are the ultimate weapons! No, I don't have a power clam, not true!

Don't mind me

I really don't have any power clam!

Zero discretion! - I fooled several players on this one! - So shoked right now

- Hey, you! - No, no, no!... Maca is in t he corner!

- Oh! There is someone behind. oh, oh, oh, who are you? If I manage to climb my way up...

What weapon do you have, Maca? A .52 Gal?

- Yep!

- Im tired of falling in the water

- Best hiding place ever! - Oh yeah, ok, indeed...

you're not likely to be found in there

- Yeah, right? Totally out of reach!

- You bet! - And it's totally doable, you just have to know

how to get in there

- Sh*t! Oh, yeah! In fact we can't come from above, we have to

come the same way you did

Haaaa, and there is a little trick here...

- Yeah, there is a little tricj but.... No!

- Woah! Well done! Really well done! - Yeaaaaaah!!!

- I'm not moving since the beginning, you know

- It's done? - Wait, you're still hidden?

- Maca hasn't been found yet? - Well, no!

- Wait and see, I know where he is... - Where are you?

Where is he? Where.... Haaaa!

- Maca is a real Captain Obvious usually

- (laughs) it deserves to be on video! - What the heck did just happen?!

For more infomation >> HIDE AND SEEK SPLATOON 2 - Duration: 13:51.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> HIDE AND SEEK SPLATOON 2 - Duration: 13:51.

-------------------------------------------

主人溫柔的替躲在盒子裡的貓咪戴上花圈,下一秒貓貓的超萌舉動讓所有人都戀愛了! -可愛的貓【心靈健康娛樂新聞】 - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> 主人溫柔的替躲在盒子裡的貓咪戴上花圈,下一秒貓貓的超萌舉動讓所有人都戀愛了! -可愛的貓【心靈健康娛樂新聞】 - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 主人溫柔的替躲在盒子裡的貓咪戴上花圈,下一秒貓貓的超萌舉動讓所有人都戀愛了! -可愛的貓【心靈健康娛樂新聞】 - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Ovidiu Mihailescu feat Daniel Iancu - Chinezoaica tzi-tze-n - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Ovidiu Mihailescu feat Daniel Iancu - Chinezoaica tzi-tze-n - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Ovidiu Mihailescu feat Daniel Iancu - Chinezoaica tzi-tze-n - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

The Wombats - Beautiful People Will Ruin Your Life - VERDICT - Duration: 6:14.

For more infomation >> The Wombats - Beautiful People Will Ruin Your Life - VERDICT - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> The Wombats - Beautiful People Will Ruin Your Life - VERDICT - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Céline Dion, comment elle conti­nue de parler à René deux ans après sa dispa­ri­tion - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> Céline Dion, comment elle conti­nue de parler à René deux ans après sa dispa­ri­tion - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Céline Dion, comment elle conti­nue de parler à René deux ans après sa dispa­ri­tion - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Santa Fe : et de quatre ! - Duration: 6:45.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Santa Fe : et de quatre ! - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Hyundai Santa Fe : et de quatre ! - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

💜BARBIE DOLL PRINCESS BEDROOM💜RAPUNZEL ASLEEP💜MORNING ROUTINE BREAKFAST FASHION 💜BARBIE VIDEOS - Duration: 11:32.

We are in the princess bedroom

Rapunzel is asleep

The bedroom is full of pink furniture

Wake up Rapunzel!

It is time to wake up

Flynn tries to wake up the princess

Rapunzel does not want to get out of bed

The boyfriend will make breakfast in the kitchen

The kitchen is pink

There are cupcakes on the table

Shopkins!

We get the food from the fridge

We open the door

We get the milk

We close the doors

We make breakfast

One cupcake

Two cupcakes

Rapunzel is still in bed

Come on! It is time to get up!

We get the princess out of bed

Rapunzel is awake!

The princess goes to the kitchen to eat breakfast

Breakfast is served!

The food looks very delicious

It is time to eat

We pour milk in the coffee cup

The coffee is ready

We serve strawberry cake

One coffee for Rapunzel

One coffee for Flynn

Rapunzel eats a cupcake

The boyfriend eats a cupcake too

The dolls finished their breakfast

Rapunzel drinks coffee

Rapunzel goes to her bedroom

Rapunzel has a lot of beautiful dresses in her closet

The princess will choose a dress

Maybe she will wear the pink dress

Or maybe she will wear this dress

This dress is very pretty!

Rapunzel looks great!

The princess likes the dress a lot

But maybe she will wear the purple dress

It is a great dress

Rapunzel looks beautiful

She will wear this dress today

The princess looks at her shoes

The princess will wear this necklace

She will wear purple heels

The princess chooses a blue handbag

The princess will put makeup on

We dry her hair

We brush her hair

Rapunzel looks great!

Rapunzel is ready!

The princess Disney looks beautiful

It is time to leave the house

I hope you enjoyed this morning routine with Rapunzel

Don't forget to subscribe for more videos with Barbie dolls

Thank you for watching this video with Disney princess

For more infomation >> 💜BARBIE DOLL PRINCESS BEDROOM💜RAPUNZEL ASLEEP💜MORNING ROUTINE BREAKFAST FASHION 💜BARBIE VIDEOS - Duration: 11:32.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 💜BARBIE DOLL PRINCESS BEDROOM💜RAPUNZEL ASLEEP💜MORNING ROUTINE BREAKFAST FASHION 💜BARBIE VIDEOS - Duration: 11:32.

-------------------------------------------

Jurassic World (2018)

For more infomation >> Jurassic World (2018)

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Punto Evo 1.3 M-JET LOUNGE Panodak, Navi, Ecc, Pdc, Zeer Luxe! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Fiat Punto Evo 1.3 M-JET LOUNGE Panodak, Navi, Ecc, Pdc, Zeer Luxe! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

【魚乾】實況精華 - 穿成綠龍去找鐵匠算帳![ 龍之谷M ] - Duration: 10:56.

For more infomation >> 【魚乾】實況精華 - 穿成綠龍去找鐵匠算帳![ 龍之谷M ] - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 7 Serie 740i High Executive | M-Sportpakket, Adapt. cruise, head up, pers. co pilot, Harman Kard - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> BMW 7 Serie 740i High Executive | M-Sportpakket, Adapt. cruise, head up, pers. co pilot, Harman Kard - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

HIDE AND SEEK SPLATOON 2 - Duration: 13:51.

I don't know where to hide...

- Wait, I only found one person, is this a joke?!... What is it, Maca?

- That's not cool! - Disappointed again

- Their sending homing pigeons right now

- If you see pigeons, then you see us

- Where are they, them pigeons? - It was so close!

- It's a joke, right? - You troll, EvilSquid!

- He is! - Damn, a bubble here!... Well, I'm not moving anymore

- So, I won't give any clue but.... (laughs)

Careful because if you take ten clams, as soon as you move...

Hey, the blue ones, you have to stay at the beginning area, stay at your spawn

- Sorry, it's me, made a mistake, I'm tired

- You're not discrete, Evil - I'm not, indeed

- Let's go! - I'm pretty sure they won't see you when they come near you

- Hush... You mustn't reveal my hiding spot...

- Who's talking?

- It's Maca - I don't recognize his voice, dang it

- That's the "not manly voice"

- at worst, let's Super Jump on Evil, it's okay

- Wait, where's Evil? - Ahah, I'm fooling them!

I ran away, laying low,. ooh, ooh, they're everywhere!

- Oooh, sh*t - Well, so, there is... no, wait, no, shoot...

I thought toxic mist was an opponent I was so happy

- RIP Lina, my revenge - No, no, why haven't I charged it? Anyway

the spot was so small how could you even fit in it? - I'm running away

Well, I'm outside the map...

Oh sh*t!

We can go here

So, yeah, we can climb, but that's not easy

Well now let's go find them

- I wonder how is it possible that you have children...

- How to have children? I can show you with a drawing

- You were do busted, dude!

- Where is he? It's okay

He got us! We saw you disappear

- The jellyfish is jumping really fast! - She is but we are jumping too high

I can't have the same pace

- You're almost there! - Three, two, one, let's go!

- Well I took a brush only for this!

- Well, Pumba, moving around with 15.000 clams and not hidden, it's a little...

- Is there anyone still hidden?

- Yeah, me

- Really? You haven't been found yet? - Yeah, and many players are searching

right next to me, though.

- And, is it a somehow strategic hiding place or so?

- And I'm found! Sh*t! - I almost Super Jumped on him

- No way... but... Come, Evil!

- That's a really nice hiding spot, Santithur, congratulations

for finding it

- I'm waiting, no pressure - Who's shooting at me? - No, I fell!

- YES!!! - This is kind of a massage like in Spa resorts

(Evil wonders how to say it correctly in French)... Time's up!... We were doing

some Spa massage!... And, Maléfique, there you are! Three seconds

three seconds flat! Who are throwing their clams? It's Pumba, right?

- I am so not discrete! Like really, realy NOT discrete!

- What are you taking? Some juice? Sundae?

- I'd like some orange juice, please!

oh! Two in a row! Ooh la la! That talent!

- So busted! Oviously, you gave that one little

corner that nobody inks EVER! - It's actually a nice spot but I'll get busted

with the splashes

- Maca's having fun! - Evil's spot is pretty good

- Wait, you rolled on him? - I did!

- Haaan! I've just seen Evil's spot! Wicked!

- haha! Sh*t, I fell! - When you jump in a volcano, do you die

when you enter lava or before because of the wind? - I loooove this debate! So useful!

- Is that a joke? He is litterally destroying us even with a stingray!

- We're coming for you!

- I'm sory, ok... - Oops!

Don't mind me...

- Are you anxious if I'm coming here? Wait, come back!

Hey! You! Over there! Go away! Han, he killed me!

I'm not even in his spawn! I'm shocked!

- Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

- Oh, don't worry! It's the sound your squid will make when he disappears: shhhhh.

- Is there any way to enter yheir Spawn? Hey you! - No, there's not.

There's not at all... - No Evil, stay away from me!

- Extreme breathiiiing ♪

- We are getting attacked!

- Maléfiiiique - Aren't we supposed to go find them? - Wait, yeah, we are!

- Got an idea!... Ok, no, alright, forget about it. - What mode is it?

- Clam Blitz... There are clams everywhere!

- Indeed, I'm so stupid!

- If you want to Super Jump on me, you can

- Where ar you? Wait...

Haaan, hell yeah, I want! - Ha, he must have found some stinky place...

- Come with us, Maca!

Come with us too, Hanzu! - Oh, that's not working!

- Ok, they superjumped towards our spawn, I saw it!

- Yeah! Right over there! - I saw approximatively...

- Don't move now.

We can see you, Lilian! don't move, don't move!

- Han! It's not inked, not inked! - Not there! That is my former hiding place

- So you are seeing me right now? - Nooooo

- You're not in that boat, are you? - Nooooo We're not on the boat - If you knew..

- Well, bye!!!

- They weren't at our spawn, were they? - Yeah, we were behind your spawn!

- That's why he wanted me away!

- So I just got trolled!

- A whole new world ♪ (Litteraly "this blue dream" in the French version)

Well

This blue ink (♪ a whole new world)

- A new fantastic point of view ♪

- So, earlier, we played with Gabriel

- I played with him too, once. He was part of the session *plushes giveaway*

- He told me that we were the only two friends he had on Switch, you and I - Oooow, so cuuuute

- Anyway, I thought this was cute, yeah

Moreover, he is actually paying for your channel (he's a sponsor)

- Indeed, he's one of a few people giving money to support it

And on a regular basis! - Invite on him for your next video

In fact, this can be a source of motivation for your subscribers to give money

- Inviting them for a video, you mean? - Yeah, even though it's kind of a "VIP pass"

"You give money to Evil, so you're sure to be part of a next video!"

- Isn't it part of your contribution privileges?

- Yes, there is one tipee contribution actually, quite like that saying: with your money, I'm doing private sessions

often, and you appear on screen

- I think I'm not discrete - Funny how this hiding place is actually

never found, like EVER on EVERY map

- Yeah, the spawn!

- Indeed!

- to do next: remove Maca from my friends list

- Will you dare? - So I'm gonna roll, right

till I find something

- Haan: best hiding spot ever! (then a French reference meaning: I'm good right here)

- Shhhht shhhhhhht - Hey, come back!

- No! - Come back, c'mon

- Who's that brush? - I've got THE spot

Like, REALLY! - Sh*t!

- I'm proud of it, to be honnest - Indeed

- But you'll see why, look - That's good, that's good

- Wait

- That's nice! That's really cool...

I'm off, sorry

- Heeey! Bi*tch! - Don't care I'm protecting the basket

- Speaking of clams, I want shrimps right now...

- Well, in my spawn... right

- No, who? Who? - Pum-bastard (pun intended on his name)

- Wait, what? - Yeah, you are!

- Brushes on this map are the ultimate weapons! No, I don't have a power clam, not true!

Don't mind me

I really don't have any power clam!

Zero discretion! - I fooled several players on this one! - So shoked right now

- Hey, you! - No, no, no!... Maca is in t he corner!

- Oh! There is someone behind. oh, oh, oh, who are you? If I manage to climb my way up...

What weapon do you have, Maca? A .52 Gal?

- Yep!

- Im tired of falling in the water

- Best hiding place ever! - Oh yeah, ok, indeed...

you're not likely to be found in there

- Yeah, right? Totally out of reach!

- You bet! - And it's totally doable, you just have to know

how to get in there

- Sh*t! Oh, yeah! In fact we can't come from above, we have to

come the same way you did

Haaaa, and there is a little trick here...

- Yeah, there is a little tricj but.... No!

- Woah! Well done! Really well done! - Yeaaaaaah!!!

- I'm not moving since the beginning, you know

- It's done? - Wait, you're still hidden?

- Maca hasn't been found yet? - Well, no!

- Wait and see, I know where he is... - Where are you?

Where is he? Where.... Haaaa!

- Maca is a real Captain Obvious usually

- (laughs) it deserves to be on video! - What the heck did just happen?!

For more infomation >> HIDE AND SEEK SPLATOON 2 - Duration: 13:51.

-------------------------------------------

Démasque l'Info #4 - Mr Mondialisation - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> Démasque l'Info #4 - Mr Mondialisation - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

MONSTAR x VIRUSS - Ngẫu hứng 'BABY I TOLD U' Live (Piano Ver.) - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> MONSTAR x VIRUSS - Ngẫu hứng 'BABY I TOLD U' Live (Piano Ver.) - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Caroline Beil: Trauriges Trennungs-Drama! - Duration: 6:06.

For more infomation >> Caroline Beil: Trauriges Trennungs-Drama! - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

I like Indo food. | Aku suka makanan Indonesia. - Duration: 12:55.

For more infomation >> I like Indo food. | Aku suka makanan Indonesia. - Duration: 12:55.

-------------------------------------------

4 Best Services to Create Fake Email Address - Duration: 2:20.

Create Fake Email

For more infomation >> 4 Best Services to Create Fake Email Address - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

2-Minute Neuroscience: Alcohol - Duration: 2:01.

Welcome to 2 minute neuroscience, where I explain neuroscience topics in 2 minutes or

less.

In this installment I will discuss alcohol.

How alcohol acts in the central nervous system is still poorly understood.

Two of the best known effects of alcohol, however, are its actions on GABA and glutamate

receptors.

Alcohol increases GABA activity at a subtype of the GABA receptor known as GABAa.

The mechanism by which this occurs is still not clear, but it is thought that alcohol

may act as a positive allosteric modulator, meaning it binds to a site on the receptor

that is separate from where GABA binds, and increases the effect GABA has when it binds

to the receptor itself.

The immediate effect of this action typically is the inhibition of neural firing.

Alcohol also inhibits the activity of glutamate receptors.

Again, the mechanism for this is not fully understood but because glutamate is generally

excitatory, inhibition by alcohol initially leads to the reduction of neural activity.

A long list of other synaptic actions have been linked to alcohol, including (but not

limited to): activation of serotonin receptors, enhancement of glycine receptor function,

inhibition of adenosine reuptake, inhibition of calcium channels, activation of potassium

channels, and modulation of nicotinic acetylcholine receptor function.

It's not clear, however, how relevant each of these effects are to the human use of alcohol.

There are also some large-scale effects associated with alcohol.

For example, alcohol stimulates dopamine transmission in the mesolimbic dopamine pathway--an action

thought to be associated with the reinforcement of alcohol consumption.

Alcohol affects motor coordination and balance, potentially in part through its influence

on neurons in the cerebellum.

And it inhibits long-term potentiation and other mechanisms of synaptic plasticity in

the hippocampus, which may contribute to its memory-disrupting effects.

For more infomation >> 2-Minute Neuroscience: Alcohol - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

I became Anorexic for Instagram - Duration: 5:53.

"I am so jealous of you, everything always looks so good on you."

Is what friends often say to me. But you know what I've been through to get this body?

Follow me and I'll tell you my story.

I used to be the girl in school that nobody noticed. All the boys would just look pass me.

I wasn't even popular in my own group of friends. I was invisible.

I used to feel a little down about that,but it was my goal to get into the best university possible.

And when I set my mind to something, I do everything in my power to achieve it.

My priority was to first get into my dream college and then I could worry about my appearance.

I asked my parents for their permission to get cosmetic surgery if I was accepted into the university.

They agreed and gave me their blessing. So from that moment on, I focused all my time and energy into studying to pass the entrance exams.

Once I was accepted, they were so proud as they knew how much work I had put into getting there.

But I was still a long ways away from achieving my dream. There were two more obstacles I had to overcome.

First was my face.

So I had surgery to add an extra layer on my eyes, to raise the bridge of my nose, and to make my face into the V-shape.

All the things that seem to be what people consider beautiful. When it was done, I looked like a completely different person.

But now I'm left with the part that stressed me out that most: losing the weight.

Because even though my face was beautiful, if I'm still fat - no one will consider me beautiful.

This is the social convention, you have to be skinny to be beautiful.

It didn't help that most of the boys in the university liked to tease me. Chubby, they'd call me. Piggy, they'd tease.

They even joked around about my big arms and big legs.

My friends said they were just joking and not to take it seriously but as time went on, I had no more confidence and self-esteem.

So I had to be skinny. I watched clips online to teach me how to exercise and used the entire summer break to lose my weight

At first, I was so exhausted and everything hurt. I almost gave up

But I kept myself inspired by constantly looking at all the beautiful and fit girls on Instagram

If I could look like them, people would notice me, I could wear anything I want

But most importantly, I could finally show the people that teased me about my body that they were wrong.

Once university started, I was the center of attention. Girls looked at me with jealousy and so many boys kept asking me for my phone number.

Even my clothes were getting smaller. But it wasn't enough.

When I was nominated as the Queen for the Summer Ball, I started to worry even more that I wouldn't win

I still believed my body wasn't perfect yet. Exercising wasn't enough anymore.

So I started to control my diet. I ate less and was more picky about what I was eating. And I ended up losing weight even faster than I did from exercising.

People were telling me that I was too skinny but I didn't believe them.

"I'm not skinny, what are they talking about?"

Of course I won the Queen of the Summer Ball. I worked so hard for it.

Everyone was congratulating me, but all I could think about was that I had to work harder.

That I'm still fat and if I'm not careful, I could go back to being invisible again.

I had to exercise more and control my diet more. So I started to work out not just in the evening but also in the morning.

I didn't eat anything that had carbohydrates or fat.

For lunch I would only eat fruit or drink a box of milk and for dinner I would just drink a glass of water.

I was so obsessed with how I looked.

I really believed that if I missed a work out or ate more than I was supposed to.

I would go straight back to being fat again.

While I was obsessed with losing my weight, I was just ignoring all these other strange symptoms that were occurring.

My period had stopped coming for months. I was losing so much hair.

I was always cold. My skin was started to peel heavily. And I was struggling in every single class to focus.

My grades had dropped so far and so fast, no one could believe it.

A lot of people noticed the changed. I kept hearing that I was too skinny, I wasn't the same, I wasn't as pretty as I used to be.

I couldn't accept it and would just tell them that they didn't know what they were talking about.

I lost a lot of friends that time. I cried almost everyday. I didn't know what they were talking about, I really couldn't see what was skinny about me?

When I looked in the mirror, I still looked fat! They must have been just jealous...

"Hi honey." I woke up to see my mother standing next to me. She looked sad and concerned.

Then I looked around. Why do I have so many tubes in my arms? What's happening? The last thing I remembered, I was exercising.

I was diagnosed with Anorexia.

I couldn't believe it. But I knew my condition was serious when I could no longer feed myself as I had to be fed through tubes.

I was in the hospital for weeks. I had to drop out of school and my mom even had to quit her job to take care of me.

But it's been a year now and I'm fully recovered and finally back in university. I really learned how little value other peoples opinions have.

The most important things are the love you have from friends and family but even MORE important than that is the love you should have for yourself.

I am me. I am beautiful in my own way and I don't feel the need to have to follow society and trends about being skinny.

Why do I need people who only love me for how I look?

It's been a long journey getting here, I really hope that my story can help to warn people that are about to fall into the same trap.

For more infomation >> I became Anorexic for Instagram - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Urvashi Rautela workout - Urvashi Rautela Gym workout Videos Compilation | Fitness Freak Actress | - Duration: 5:32.

www.GangBuZzZ.com

For more infomation >> Urvashi Rautela workout - Urvashi Rautela Gym workout Videos Compilation | Fitness Freak Actress | - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Lorient: Frégate multimissions Normandie - Bretagne Télé - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Lorient: Frégate multimissions Normandie - Bretagne Télé - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

TASTING THE LIFE - Episode 088 - Duration: 10:01.

I'll be transparent. Right now, I don't know how the F I'm gonna make that

happen. You know we should do first before we go to the playground?

We should get ice cream. What's up Millionaire Case Study, here we are at episode 88!

**Music Playing**

Here we are in the beautiful Southern Utah, just went out for a little bit of a stroll. On this

episode, I wanted to capture some of the things that I do as I do it not just do

recaps. So I'm gonna experiment and see if I can do that. It is freaking quiet

out here, perfect to go on a stroll or listen to an audio book. I'm kinda on

top of this massive rock like the drop is quite far, but yeah today's Monday

January 22nd and it's a new week coming up. Get down here, today has been about

getting back on track and staying focused. I feel pretty good and one of

the things that I'm committed to do is make sure I'm having fun, one of my tasks

for the end of today was to listen to part of an audio book to just fine-tune

some of my ideas for my Hello You! course on money. So I'm listening to a summary

of Total Money Makeover and so I thought why not come out here and enjoy nature while working.

That's what I'm doing right now.

**Music Playing**

I'm coming to you at the end of a Tuesday at 10:25 p.m. just wrapping

up. It's been a long day, it's been a great day. Today's one of those days that

I feel like I'm cheating at life, it feels so good. And I just feel good

physically kinda. I'm actually coming down with a cold

but in every other way today's just felt so good.

I got up in the 5 a.m. hour for the first time in a while, I want to make that a habit.

I was able to get some writing done, I was able to hang out with my people in my

Hello You! course and help them with either getting their first book done or

their finances, and it felt so good to do that. I did a podcast interview with NG

Sanchez, that was a ton of fun. And I talked to several awesome people that

agreed to come on the podcast, from Matt and Caleb Maddox to Regan Hillier to

Max Finn. And out of all of that still finished working, "finished working"

because it didn't feel like work but finished early enough to make myself

dinner. And even got to feed baby Bell baby food for the first time. [Oh yummy

yummy for your tummy] And then I just came back here in my

office and got some more stuff done, I got my first super legit headsets that

I'm super excited about. So I'm just being a kid, geeking out having fun. If I

can figure out a way to actually make money doing stuff like I did today

which I am a little bit like with the Hello You! course but around my podcast,

game over. This has just been such a fun day.

What's up Millionaire Case Study, it's been another good day

this Wednesday. Feel good emotionally and mentally, today I got some good things

done. Did a podcast interview for somebody else, I just barely finished

recording my podcast episode for fan question Friday. A couple other cool

things that I did today, I had a phone conversation with somebody I might be

white labeling my services with and I'm also putting together ideas for a new

product called Voice Launch. I mentioned it back in the episode that I was in LA

and I put together the first major steps into the concept kind of putting a

framework around it. What it's designed to do and I also send it off to someone

to see about, actually selling it. I also was able to meet with a friend tonight

that's looking to launch her wine business, that was a ton of fun.

She's been another super solid day.

**Music Playing**

Entrepreneur daddy break with this guy. [Hi video!] That's one of the perks of the

entrepreneur life. Are you excited to go play at the playground? [Yeah!!] Let's do it.

Oh you know we should do first before we go to the playground? [Yeah.]

We should get ice cream! Done.

**Music Playing**

This is my ice cream, huh!.

**Music Playing**

[Find your way back to center, find your way over into your hands and knees] Doing yoga with this girl and this

guy. It's time to do a downward dog. Getting our downward dog on. Hi Bell, downward dog huh.

So it's been a good week.

This week's been a mix of things, I'm probably gonna have to edit out some of these

"Ahhs" I just say to many "Ahhs". So it's been a mix because I've got to do things that

I enjoy doing, that's what was really cool is even though I had a cold at some

points I felt really good. And I got to do the things that I want to do like

podcast episodes, and like go out in nature, and work from coffee shops and

just do what it is that I want to do it now. I was looking at the list of some of the

things that I wanted to do in January and I've hit pretty much every one of

them which is awesome like launching the podcast, doing my first collaboration

with Billy Gene. There's some other ones.

Launching the Hello You! course and putting together a product idea, speaking

on stage. There's one thing I haven't done that I just want to capture and

it's just the money part that I'm still dialing in. My intention was to generate

around 20 grand in revenue, I was under 10 for the month. That's the thing that I

am just so excited to figure out because once I crack that, where I'm having a

week like this week where I'm enjoying myself doing all these things that I

know I enjoy doing, getting to be the entrepreneur I want to be, still having

fun with my family and things like that and still making the money I want to

make, game over. I can't wait, and I'm on the path, I'm

doing it. Now, one major thing just to close that's a big deal I've committed

to leaning into what feels right even if it sounds crazy. And one of the things

that I decided to do that I'm doing on my podcast is for the one-year

anniversary, roughly my goal is to get around 2,000 subscribers but I'm hoping I

get that by the one-year anniversary, I'm going to give away on my podcast a

freaking car. Yes!, I'm giving away a freaking car. I'll be

transparent, right now I don't know how the F I'm gonna make that happen, but I have

to believe that if I'm leaning into the model of what I've done so much on this

Millionaire Case Study journey which is "Commit First, Figure Out Second!" then

good stuff will happen. And we'll see, it could be a big fall flat on my face and

like a horrible thing but I don't think it's going to be. I think it's gonna be

awesome, but yeah it's overall been a really good

week. It's been super exciting getting to do the things that I actually enjoy

doing in this entrepreneurial ride. Next week I'm gonna head to Austin Texas for

the first time and I'm super excited for that, so I hope you will follow along for

the journey. I'm Calvin Wayman, you're watching the world's first story

following an entrepreneur go from zero to a millionaire in real time as it's

happening. Peace out!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét