Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 8 2018

Get started?

Hello

Unnie, we are on v-live now.

No No

Been a while.

I turned it on while on break.

Today, My fans sent us foods, So I am having this

Hi.

I am here with BM

We got this from my fans Really appreciated for this.

I am really enjoying it now. I am happy, I love you guys.

And

Somin too.

I am shooting the eating show too.

It's really tasty.

It is Wanna see it?

We Already wiped out Gal bi (Marinated rib)

This galbi is pretty big.

It's quite solid.

We have fruits and this

Hello.

Did you already eat up all?

I already ate up all and took a rest room

I enjoyed it well and.

Don't need to report about a rest room.

I should not have said it.

It was really nice.

Thank you so much It is lunch boxes full with hearts

5 layered. I ate all even fruits.

I am fully recharged now!! Fighting!!

Thank you!

Today, we are here on Show music centered.

Oh sorry It's MUSIC BANK

Did you miss bones? I am telling you.

I am in a daze now.

How do i put it?

He right

Dejavu

What is that?

You ate paprika.

How are you guys tomorrow?

Today is thanksgiving day in USA Happy thanksgiving day!

Today is a thanksgiving day.

What do you usually eat on that day?

Turkey and mass potato.

Why are you eating my galbi manager?

Is it yours? sorry I didn't intend it.

Why don't you have this? take it

Somin, I just help you do diet -Fine i am already full.

I help you diet.

(SOUND OFF)

Hi.

(Manager: Give me some snacks)

It tastes good.

I was so happy that lots of you guys came to see us.

Now, i am on MUSIC BANK.

Somin

Such a quick face change

It stopped.

Unnie, sorry, Could you scoot a little over?

I am so full

Did you have enough food?

Too much

Did you eat up all?

Still remains a lot.

remain a lot?

The portion is quite big.

That's good

My stomach is a little upset.

Doesn't digest well.

It's so tasty -Is it?

I d better quit now.

I can stop eating~

JSEPH already ate up all a while ago.

No idea what is this.

Maybe a barley tea?

I guess so.

Green plum tea

Oh green plum tea

It helps to digest well.

I am eating fruits tho.

Solomon's seal tea?

I am here MUSIC BANK

It snowed a little out there. Right?

Take care

It's cold out there.

Take care, It's freezing out there.

It's fun that lots of friends are here.

I had got many friends before i debuted.

Oh my stomach is about to explode.

You better loosen your belt.

We cleared it.

Yeah we did

We had to eat it up

Today, I met Ji su and mimi unnies.

(SOUND OFF)

The rose oppas too

AND

Yoon ah unnie. She is working hard for "The unit"

You looked really happy a moment ago. - what?

TWICE?

Their song is really cool Isn't it?

You stared at twice very hard.

OMG

He even mastered how to dance. -OMG

Just a little bit You know what i am saying?

Why~

Hearts popped up off your eyes.

Hearts popping up from my eyes? No way.

They are all gorgeous.

I gaped at twice a little while.

They were nice.

I met JI Hyo in a long time Wait wait it's not been a long time tho.

We already met before.

Anyway It's been a little while

We were at the same school. High school

I met Jung yeon in 100 years.

- That's epic -What did you say?

I met Jeong yeon in 100 years.

It seemed you two were really pleased -We made some fuss hugging each other.

Yeah I witnessed it too.

Literally in 100 years.

It turned out I am a vampire.

It's been a while to me either. -Who?

Twice? -Why why?

Never mind, i can't tell. - Guess He is a big fan of them

Of course i am.

He pretends not When he is with us.

But he must be digging up about twice behind.

No way!

Considering he mastered twice's dance It's highly likely.

Hearts popped out from his eyes at that time.

I just happened to watch through SN

He never does in frontof us.

Hey, I am a super fan of yours.

He looks us like this.

That's not true. I today, realized girls from kard are the best.

Why did you realize that today?

I mean i feel that every moment and i felt it stronger especially today.

You two are really amazing.

But you are hooked on others.

No, i respect others.

"RESPECT"

Respect me too. What am i?

- I respect all

"He is making a poor excuse"

What?

They said phrase & phrase

What does it mean?

It means you are making a poor excuse.

You keep making up poor excuses.

No i am not.

"Empty words"

Big words?

Empty words

What means that face!

It's not

Guys.

I respect all.

All of artists here managed to stand this stage. Because they did sweat blood and tear.

I respect all - They are so cool.

Rehearsal was pretty fun, Wasn't it?

Seven teen Their performance was lit.

Hair-raising.

I saw their performance last time too.

They are amazing.

(SOUND OFF)

It was real.

To produce such kind of performance, You got to sweat blood and

It needs a tremendous effort.

They are amazing -Respect !! Respect from heart!

Very nice.

Nice doo sik!

What is doo sik?

It's tasty.

Who else could it be?

The roses oppas.

I am too full to have a meal.

JSEPH is there.

I am in good condition.

I am not long-faced

Just an impassive faced.

I am not grim-faced.

I am actually pleased.

to have nice foods.

Yeah i said hello.

My earrings are nice?

It's cool, Isn't it?

It's a new.

I got this before shooting a music video.

Pretty nice. These two are connected

Isn't it nice?

Isn't it pretty?

Is it?

"Cute and bright concept?" You guys think Hola Hola is not?

Hola Hola is !

Isn't it nice?

"TWISTER"

Speaking after eating all up? oh sorry.

Couldn't help eating (Cuz its so tasty)

i got my eyes bloodshot.

Because i am too tired.

What is this?

A fish-shaped bun?

Roasted chestnuts?

Amazing!! -Thank you for this

Oh

Too tired.

"Eat again?"

No again ! It's just a first dessert after a meal. We don't eat too much.

Manager unnie is having his food too. I'd rather hold it myself.

(SOUND OFF)

How do you think my fashion today?

Jseph is right there.

JSEPH

Sir

Plz take a look at this.

Sir

Excuse me.

Are you guys enjoying foods?

We are.

I see

What is this?

Chicken salad - !!!!!!!!

What's this? Haven't you had this yet?

Yeah i didn't have it.

You had tomato?

Yeah mine is tomato.

Then take this too.

Where is it from?

Manager unnie gave it us.

I am really chestnut holic. -Yeah you really are.

I could use a strawberry.

a strawberry, a strawberry

It's pretty tasty isn't it?

Galbi is the best.

Is it? Is it tender?

I haven't had it yet.

I ate too much.

-Try it too. I am talking to Ji woo not to you.

Not to me?

Today, you ate too much!

You have done two lunch boxes and pistachios .

She's right, 2 lunch boxes and pistachios!

That means I can't eat anymore?

Yes.

Then i still can eat?

You can, i just reminded you of it.

Hello.

I am so full.

It's time to wrap it up.

We were K.A.R.D

KARD! Peace out!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] KARD V-LIVE in the waiting room. - Duration: 19:11.

-------------------------------------------

Khi cuộc sống gặp nhiều chông gai khổ cực HÃY NẮM THẬT CHẶT lấy 3 điều này LỜI PHẬT DẠY - Duration: 28:40.

For more infomation >> Khi cuộc sống gặp nhiều chông gai khổ cực HÃY NẮM THẬT CHẶT lấy 3 điều này LỜI PHẬT DẠY - Duration: 28:40.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrity Big Brother - The First-Ever Head Of Household Is Crowned On Celebrity Big Brother - Duration: 13:32.

For more infomation >> Celebrity Big Brother - The First-Ever Head Of Household Is Crowned On Celebrity Big Brother - Duration: 13:32.

-------------------------------------------

Enigma Norteño - Vete Al Diablo - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Enigma Norteño - Vete Al Diablo - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Democrats Finally Fighting For Workers? - Duration: 5:50.

THE LABOR DEPARTMENT IS PROPOSING A REGULATION THAT

WOULD IMPACT TO THE AMOUNT OF TIPS THAT PEOPLE IN THE

SERVICE INDUSTRY EARN AND THIS IS SOMETHING THAT DEMOCRATS

IN THE SENATE ARE TRYING TO FIGHT AGAINST, BUT THE

LABOR DEPARTMENT UNDER THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SEEMS VERY

LIKELY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS REGULATION.

LET ME GIVE YOU THE DETAILS ON WHAT IT IS.

SO WHAT IS

THE ROLE?

IN ORDER FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND IT, YOU HAVE TO KIND OF GO BACK

IN TIME AND SEE WHAT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION DID AND WHAT THE

LABOR DEPARTMENT WANTS TO UNDO.

COME TO ME FOR A SECOND.

BASICALLY WHAT WAS HAPPENING WAS

RESTAURANT OWNERS WERE FORCING THEIR EMPLOYEES TO POOL THEIR

TIPS AND THEN THEY WOULD BASICALLY GIVE OUT THE TIPS

TO ALL EMPLOYEES BASED ON WHATEVER PROCEDURE THEY

HAD AT THAT RESTAURANT.

THAT WAS A LITTLE PROBLEMATIC BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE WAITERS,

WAITRESSES, BARTENDERS LOSING A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF THEIR

BOTTOM LINE AND THEY MAKE SIGNIFICANTLY LESS THAN

OTHER PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY AND WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS THEY

DO NOT HAVE TO GET PAID MINIMUM WAGE.

SINCE I GET PAID IN TIPS, THEY CAN GET PAID AS LITTLE AS

FOUR DOLLARS AN HOUR FOR INSTANCE BECAUSE THE TIPS

ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE UP FOR IT SO THAT WAS AN ISSUE.

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SWEEPS IN AND SAYS WE NEED TO

REGULATE THIS TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE ISN'T ANY

MISMANAGEMENT OF THESE TIPS.

SO YOU MAY BE WONDERING, WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL.

IF THEY ARE GETTING PAID MINIMUM

WAGE WHY ARE WE CONCERNED

ABOUT THIS?

THE WAY THAT THIS NEW REGULATION BY THE LABOR DEPARTMENT IS

WRITTEN, IT INCLUDES A BIT OF A LOOPHOLE THAT ALLOWS THE

RESTAURANT OWNERS TO POCKET SOME OF THAT TIP MONEY.

CLAIRE MCCASKILL HAS STARTED HOUNDING THEM ABOUT DOING THE

STUDY AND THEY HAVE REFUSED TO EVEN RESPOND SO AGAIN, THE

LOOPHOLE IN ADDITION TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE REFUSING TO

RELEASE DATA ABOUT HOW THIS WOULD NEGATIVELY IMPACT WORKERS

IN THE FOOD SERVICE INDUSTRY MAKES SENATE DEMOCRATS UNEASY.

THIS SHOULDNíT BE CALLED THE SMALL BUSINESS DEPARTMENT

BECAUSE CLEARLY THEY'RE PULLING AWAY ANY SORT OF PROTECTION OR

ANY SORT OF LAW THAT IS ON THE SIDE OF ANYONE WHO IS IN

LABOR.

THERE'S NOTHING THAT IS PROTECTING THEM AND THEY ARE

TRYING TO DEREGULATE AS MUCH AS THEY CAN AND WHAT IS REALLY

INSIDIOUS ABOUT WHAT THEY DID WAS THAT THEY ALSO TOLD STAFFERS

TO TRY TO MANIPULATE THE STATS IN A WAY TO MAKE IT APPEAR TO

NOT BE AS ALARMING AS IT IS, SO WE ALREADY KNOW THAT IS WHY

THEY DID NOT RELEASE THE REPORT, BUT ALSO WE GOT TO

UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS.

THEY ARE TAKING MONEY OUT OF THE POCKETS OF LOW-WAGE WORKERS AND

THEN TRYING TO PUT IT IN THE POCKETS AND THE HANDS OF

BUSINESSES THAT THEY ARE UP SEQUENCE TO SO THIS IS THE STUFF

THAT WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT TRUMP

POLICY DOES ON AN EVERYDAY LEVEL AND HOW THIS MAN WHO RAN ON THE

IDEA THAT HE WAS ANTIESTABLISHMENT, FOR THE

LITTLE GUY IS CONSISTENTLY SNUGGLING UP TO HIS

CORPORATE FRIENDS AND DONORS.

EXACTLY.

SO THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE IN FAVOR OF WHAT THE LABOR

DEPARTMENT IS PROPOSING TO DO OUR PEOPLE IN THE RESTAURANT

INDUSTRY AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE ACTUAL WORKERS.

I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THE SHOW AND SO IT WORRIES

ME BECAUSE THINK ABOUT IT.

WHAT IS YOUR INCENTIVE TO DO A GREAT JOB AS A SERVER IN THE

FOOD INDUSTRY IF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR TIPS ARE GOING TO BE

SNATCHED FROM YOU BASED ON WHATEVER POLICY THE MANAGER

OR THE OWNER HAS?

IT ALSO OPENS THE DOOR, AS YOU SAY, IN ADDITION TO

MAYBE THERE BEING THIS DENSE INCENTIVE NOW ARE CERTAINLY

CURBING YOUR INCENTIVE WHICH IS FINANCIAL, IT ALSO OPENS

THE DOOR TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

YOUR MONEY IS NOW BEING CONTROLLED BY A MANAGER/OWNER

WHO CAN AFFECT WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE GOING TO GET THOSE TIPS

OR HOW MUCH YOU ARE GOING TO GET.

IT CREATES ANOTHER LEVEL OF

CORRUPTION FRANKLY THAT HAS ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED

WITH IT SO IT IS, AND YOU MAKE SUCH A GOOD POINT.

IF THE RHETORIC WAS TRUMP WAS ALL ABOUT THE LITTLE GUY

BUT WE KNEW IT WAS BS WHEN HE WAS SAYING IT.

HIS RHETORIC WAS ALL ABOUT DRAINING THE SWAMP AND OF COURSE

IT IS NEVER BEEN SWAMPY OR THAN IT IS NOW BUT THIS IS JUST

ONE MORE ELEMENTS AND NOW IT AFFECTS SMALL BUSINESSES WELL.

For more infomation >> Democrats Finally Fighting For Workers? - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrity Big Brother - It's Better To Be With Omarosa Than Against Her - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Celebrity Big Brother - It's Better To Be With Omarosa Than Against Her - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Matthew West - Jesus & You (Acoustic) - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Matthew West - Jesus & You (Acoustic) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

All My Videos Combined! - Duration: 11:47.

♫ Music ♫

♫ Music ♫

♫ Music ♫

For more infomation >> All My Videos Combined! - Duration: 11:47.

-------------------------------------------

Joywave - Doubt (Official Video) - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Joywave - Doubt (Official Video) - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Trump To Make You Hate Flying Even More Than You Already Do - Duration: 8:31.

THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WANTS TO DEREGULATE BUSINESS AS

MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

IN FACT, TRUMP HAS FAMOUSLY SAID THAT FOR EVERY NEW

REGULATION HE WOULD LIKE TO REPEAL TWO REGULATIONS.

IN AN EFFORT TO REPEAL REGULATIONS THAT AIRLINE

INDUSTRIES DO NOT LIKE, THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION HAS

ESSENTIALLY OPENED UP A FORUM TO ALLOW THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY TO

AIR THEIR GRIEVANCES AND SHARE WHAT TYPE OF REGULATIONS THEY

WOULD LIKE TO SEE GONE, TAKEN AWAY AND WHAT THEY WANT TO

DO IS PRETTY DEVASTATING, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU TAKE

INTO ACCOUNT HOW INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE IT ALREADY IS

TO FLY.IT SEEMS AS THOUGH MEMBERS OF THE IN THE

AIRLINE INDUSTRY ARE ALREADY MISTREATING CONSUMERS AND

IF THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT, THEY CAN MISS TREATISE EVEN FURTHER.

LET ME GIVE YOU THE DETAILS.

BECAUSE THAT IS TOO MUCH OF A REGULATION, BEING HONEST

ABOUT HOW MUCH THE TICKET COST TO THE CONSUMER.

THEY WANT TO GET RID OF THAT REGULATION.

WOW.

THEY WANT TO IN POSE FEES FOR WARE'S WILTSHIRE SERVICES.

THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY YOUR 24-HOUR REFUND PERIOD IF

YOU BY ACCIDENT BY A TICKET YOU DID NOT MEAN TO BUY.

THAT IS HUGE.

SO THEY ARE CURRENTLY THINK THE UNITED STATES THERE IS A 24

HOUR GRACE PERIOD WHICH I HAVE ADMITTEDLY TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

ALL OF US HAVE.

WHEN I WAS BOOKING, ACTUALLY RECENTLY WHEN I HAD TO BOOK

A TRIP TO DC FOR WORK AND I USE THE COMPANY CARD AND THEN I

REALIZED I BOOK TO THE WRONG DAY AND I HAD A PANIC ATTACK

BECAUSE I THOUGHT I COULDN'T GET A REFUND BUT THERE WAS A 24 HOUR

REFUND PERIOD AND I WAS ABLE TO BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF.

THEY WANT TO GET RID OF THAT.

AND YOU KNOW WHY THAT IS SO IMPORTANT AS WELL, BESIDES

THE FACT THAT THEY ARE GOING VERY ANTI-DISABILITY?

THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY IN AMERICA IS SO UNREGULATED THAT PRICES

JUST VACILLATE SO SIGNIFICANTLY THAT IN OTHER COUNTRIES THAT

HAVE AN AIRLINE INDUSTRY THAT IS NATIONALLY SUBSIDIZED YOU

DO NOT EXPLAIN THE SAME THING.

I WAS TALKING TO MY SISTER, I BOUGHT TICKETS ON EMIRATES AND

IT WAS THE SAME COST TO FLY A WEEK OR TWO OUT AS IT WAS A

MONTH AGO, SO THAT'S BECAUSE THEIR AIRLINE IS SUBSIDIZED

BY THE COUNTRY OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND THE OTHER

INTERESTING THING IS A PART OF THIS IS THAT THEY ARE

TRYING TO SLAP REGULATIONS ON OTHER AIRLINES THAT ARE NOT

PART OF THE US, WHICH AGAIN, LET'S GO BACK TO THESE

MIDDLE EASTERN AIRLINES.

EMIRATES AND OTHER AIRLINES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, THEY WERE

TRYING TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR TYPICALLY BUSINESS CLASS

TRAVELERS TO FLY ON THOSE PLANES BECAUSE THEIR BUSINESS CLASSES

ARE MUCH BETTER AND THE TICKETS AGAIN, AS IKE'S PLAN, ARE MUCH

CHEAPER AND SO THEY BANNED LAPTOPS AND I BELIEVE IPADS FROM

COMING IN HIS CARRY-ON LUGGAGE TO THE STATES AND THEY TRIED TO

SAY IT WAS A SECURITY CONCERN BUT THEY WERE TRYING TO DETER

PEOPLE TO BUY FROM OTHER THINGS FROM AMERICAN AIRLINES.

THEY ARE MAKING THE AMERICAN AIRLINE EXPERIENCE INCREDIBLY

UNCOMFORTABLE, DIFFICULT AND THEN, WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR US TO FLY

WITH OTHER AIRLINES.

THAT IS AMAZING.

I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT.

ALSO, WHILE THEY ARE TRYING TO SHED ANY AND ALL REGULATIONS

THAT THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH, THEY WANT TO TIGHTEN REGULATIONS

THAT WE AS CONSUMERS HAVE TO DEAL WITH, SO ONE THING THAT

THEY WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF IS PROTECTIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO

HAVE EMOTIONAL SUPPORT PETS, SO IF YOU HAVE AN EMOTIONAL SUPPORT

DOG ANY OF DOCUMENTATION TO PROVE IT, YOU ARE ABLE TO FLY

WITH THAT PET AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.

THEY WANT TO DO AWAY WITH THAT SO YOU WOULD NOT BE

PROTECTED IF YOU HAVE EMOTIONAL NEEDS.

YOU WOULD STILL HAVE TO PAY A FEE OR YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN

BE ABLE TO BRING YOUR PET ON BOARD WITH YOU.

IT IS A HUGE HASSLE FOR PEOPLE WORKING ON THESE FLIGHTS,

TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO HAVE THEIR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS.

IT IS NOT A HASSLE AND TO CHARGE FOR IT AND TO CHARGE

FOR THE WILTSHIRE SERVICE, THESE ARE ALL THE FEES THAT ADD

UP AND REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN YOU DIDN'T HAVE

TO PAY TO HAVE YOUR LUGGAGE CHECKED?

IT REALLY WENT FROM THE RED TO THE BLACK, A LOT OF THESE

AIRLINES, BASED ON CHARGING US THESE ADDITIONAL FEES SO

THERE IS THAT.

THESE ARE CORPORATE FAT CATS GETTING FATTER BUT THE TARMAC

DELAY LAW AND THAT REGULATION CAME INTO EFFECT BECAUSE THERE

WERE THESE INORDINATE DELAYS OF SEVEN AND EIGHT HOURS ON US KNOW

WE TARMAC IN DETROIT, THE TOILETS WERE OVERFLOWING.

THE SCENE INSIDE THE CABIN WAS SOMETHING OUT OF LORD OF THE

FLIES AND THAT IS WHERE THIS CAME FROM.

THAT IS HOW THEY

DEVELOPED THIS REGULATION, PLUS AS ANA SAYS, THAT'S

JUST A BASIC CONSUMER PROTECTION.

I CLICKED THE WRONG THING, HAPPENED A MINUTE AGO.

NO PROBLEM, WE WILL FIX IT.

THESE ARE ALWAYS FATCATS GETTING FATTER.

THIS IS A CORPORATE MONEY GRAB AND NOTHING ELSE.

THEY DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE CONSUMER.

THEIR UNDOING ALL OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTIONS.

IT IS NOTHING SHORT OF THAT.

BUT TRUMP IS LOOKING OUT FOR THE LITTLE GUY, RIGHT?

I GET IT, I GET THAT THOSE ON THE RIGHT HAVE BOUGHT INTO

THE PROPAGANDA THAT ANY AND ALL REGULATION IS BAD, RED TAPE

AND WE DON'T WANT IT.

BUT THERE ARE REGULATIONS THAT ARE PURPOSELY PUT IN PLACE

TO PROTECT YOU THE CONSUMER SO IN THIS CASE, THEY WANT TO

GET RID OF THOSE PROTECTIONS AGAIN, FLYING IS ALREADY

INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE AND WE ARE NOW LIVING IN THIS

WORLD WHERE THERE IS AN ENTIRE INDUSTRY THAT COULD

LITERALLY NOT GIVE YOU WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

YOU CAN PAY FOR A FLIGHT AND THEY CAN LITERALLY KICK YOU

OFF OF THAT FLIGHT IF THEY HAVE OVERBOOKED IT.

NO OTHER INDUSTRY IS ALLOWED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT SO I

FEEL LIKE THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY IS ALREADY UNDER REGULATED

AND THEY WANT TO FURTHER DO AWAY WITH WHATEVER CONSUMER

PROTECTIONS EXIST.

BY THE WAY, THEY WANT TO DROP REQUIREMENTS TO SHOW ON

SCIENCE AND CANCELLATION DATA WITH FLIGHTS.

THE AIRLINES, THEY ARE EXPLAINING WHY THEY ARE

ADVOCATING FOR THESE D REGULATIONS AND THEIR RESPONSE

WAS THAT THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION WAS TURNING

TO ACTIVIST E.

THAT IS REMARKABLE, TO BE ON THE SIDE OF THE CONSUMER IS TO

ACTIVIST HE AND I THINK THE REASON WHY PEOPLE BELIEVE

THE RHETORIC AROUND TRUMP IS THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE

PHILOSOPHY THAT IS UNDERGIRDING IT AND WE COULD SAY IT IS A

PLUTOCRACY BUT IT IS DEEPER THAN THAT.

IT IS A VELOCITY CALLED NEOLIBERALISM AND

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE REGULATION BUT BEYOND THE POINT OF WHAT

CAPITALISM ENVISIONED IT TO BE AN INTERESTING POINT ABOUT IT IS

THAT THESE FOLKS ONLY WANT THE STATE TO EXIST SO THAT THEY CAN

VALIDATE THE DESIRES AND THE EXPLOITATIONS OF THESE BIG

CORPORATIONS.

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON THEY WANT THE STATE TO EXIST,

FOR CORPORATE WEALTH AND GREED.

IF YOU BUY INTO ANY OF THAT, YOU ARE BUYING INTO YOUR OWN

DESTRUCTION.

BUT WE, IT MAY BE FOUNDED ON THAT NEOLIBERAL PRINCIPLE, THAT

MAY BE AS YOU SAY UNDERLYING IT ALL, BUT I WOULD SUGGEST

THAT THERE ARE PRICE SUPPORTS LIKE CRAZY ON EVERY TIME OF

EVERY KIND OF AGRICULTURE.

WE PRESENT WERE ALL SORTS OF THINGS SO THERE IS NO FREE

MARKET.

THAT IS NEOLIBERAL NEOLIBERALISM, THERE IS NO

FREE MARKET IN AMERICA AT ALL.

IT IS A CONTROLLED MARKETPLACE IN EVERY WAY.

FOR THE CORPORATIONS AND THAT IS WHAT I MEAN.

IT IS ONLY CONTROLLED, THE STATE IS ONLY USED TO BENEFIT THE

CORPORATIONS AND ONLY USED TO BENEFIT THAT ELITE

CAPITALIST CLASS AND SO THAT IS WHAT I MEAN.

IF WE VIEW IT THROUGH THAT VANTAGE POINT THEN WE

UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE LAWS ONLY EXIST IN THAT REGARD THEN

YOU ARE GOING TO BE LEFT OUT.

LYC…E ONE LAST THING ABOUT THE WORD REGULATION BECAUSE

IT IS USED IN PEOPLE THINK I DO WANT TO GET GOVERNMENT OFF

OUR BACKS AND THERE IS TOO MUCH REGULATION, IT'S ONE OF

THOSE THINGS THEY GO YEAH, LET'S GET THE MAN OFF MY BACK.

PROTECTIONS, ALSO USE THAT WORD AND THAT IS WHAT GOES ON

WITH SO MANY OF THESE LAWS.

CONSUMERS ARE PROTECTED BY THESE VERY THINGS THAT THEY ARE

ROLLING BACK.

WE CAN CALL THEM REGULATIONS, BUT THEY ARE CONSUMER

PROTECTIONS AND THEY ARE GOING AWAY.

For more infomation >> Trump To Make You Hate Flying Even More Than You Already Do - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: FBI Informant Has Just Been Revealed In The Biggest Scandal In Recent US History - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: FBI Informant Has Just Been Revealed In The Biggest Scandal In Recent US History - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Phim Ngắn Mới Nhất 2018 | Mùa Hoa Nở | Spa Thị Phi - Duration: 35:10.

For more infomation >> Phim Ngắn Mới Nhất 2018 | Mùa Hoa Nở | Spa Thị Phi - Duration: 35:10.

-------------------------------------------

Discovery of Love | 恋爱的发现 | 연애의 발견 EP 6 [SUB : KOR, ENG, CHN, VI, IND] - Duration: 1:02:07.

Yes?

Oh, last night?

I got a little drunk.

I like you, Yeoreum!

I started to like you again.

I mean it.

I'll probably regret it in the morning when I sober up,

but I'm drunk right now

so I'm going to just say it.

I like you, Yeoreum.

Sure, I remember everything.

Yes, I told Yeoreum that I like her again.

You know,

my old feelings resurfaced, that's all.

You understand, right?

I was going to go, but I thought I'd introduce him.

This is my boyfriend.

- Nice to meet you. / - Hello.

She has become very evil.

We see each other way too often.

That punk, too.

Isn't showing off like that a bit immature?

There is one thing I do regret.

Let's go singing.

Let's go singing, okay?

Do you want to go?

We can go, if you want to.

- Okay? / - Yes!

Let's go singing.

The alcohol made me lose my mind.

♪ I love you, too ♪

♪ I love you♪

♪ More than you love me ♪

♪ I'll make you laugh a lot ♪

♪ If we live together ♪

♪ The two of us ♪

♪ I love you more than you love me ♪

♪ Do you hear ♪

♪ The cry of the crickets? ♪

♪ The stillness of the night ♪

I'm going to run to the restroom.

How old are you?

32. Aren't we about the same?

No way. I'm the older brother. I'm 34.

I see.

Call me "Big Bro", since we'll see each other often.

There is no reason to see you often

and we're not close enough to call each other "bro".

If you won't call me "Big Bro",

why are you speaking informally?

You did it first.

You spoke informally first at the billiards place!

Fine! I spoke informally first

and I hit you first too! Happy?

They're going crazy.

The president and your boyfriend.

♪ Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah ♪

♪ Oh oh oh oh oh ♪

♪ Gee gee gee gee gee ♪

Hey, hey. It's okay.

Let's do another one.

- Kara's... what was it? Kara. / - It's "Mister".

- Hajin, let's go. / - Shall we?

Why are you leaving already?

Don't go. Stop.

Let's play more. When will we see each other again?

Big Bro, I really want to play, but I have to go.

I have consultations tomorrow and she isn't drinking.

We have to go. Let's go, Hajin.

Fine. Go!

Hey, Nam Hajin!

Big Bro has nothing to give you, so...

Here, do want to take this mic?

Take this mic.

It's to commemorate becoming brothers.

One, two...

- I totally love this. / - Really? Good.

Hold on.

Wow. You take this.

You take the tambourine.

You give me the mic and take the tambourine.

Don't you dare throw out that tambourine.

It's to commemorate our becoming brothers.

I'll never throw out this mic, either.

How could you give me something so nice? You take it.

Little Bro! Come here.

Good.

So shall we play billiards again? Okay?

- Billiards? Yes. / - Yes!

- Yes! / - Yes!

Why did I do that?

And that punk, too.

How could he take that?

Big Bro, my foot.

Alcohol is always the problem.

People aren't the problem. Right?

How do I feel? Fine, of course.

I was drunk. It could happen.

It's in the past, and I won't dwell on it.

Do you know what's pathetic about most guys?

They feel ashamed if a girl rejects them,

but what's the big deal?

I was drunk when I said it.

Plus, just because she ignored me

doesn't take away my awesomeness.

Not at all.

Why would I like a girl I broke up with

when there are endless girls who like me?

Look at that.

They're calling so early in the morning.

Hey, Sweetie.

How have you been? Everything is good?

You idiot, it's me.

Come down. I'll order your usual.

Sure, sure. I know. Yes.

Let's meet up soon, okay?

But I'm so busy, I don't know if I'll have time.

Okay.

(Episode 6)

Bring me Summer and Evergreen's contract later.

Why?

I want to see the penalty for canceling.

Are you mad?

It's not about the money. Didn't you see their design?

Do you think we can find such a style at that price?

What's the problem?

Stop speaking nonsense.

Hey.

Have you ever liked a woman who has a boyfriend?

No.

Why do you ask?

Do you know any madmen who did?

I know of someone who liked a married woman.

"The Great Gatsby".

That's right, Gatsby.

How did that story end?

Gatsby died.

Are you crazy?

Why would you die for love?

I won't die.

I'll never die.

What, are you still drunk?

Do you want to get hangover soup instead?

I will not die.

No, I won't die. Why should I?

Hello!

- Hello. / - Hello.

- How have you been? / - Good.

You're here early.

We have a meeting with the interior team.

We just had breakfast...

Where did he go?

I was coming in with President Kang.

What are you doing there?

- Do you want some coffee? / - Sure.

- Did you get home safely? / - Yes.

You drank quite a bit last night.

- Are you feeling okay? / - Yes, well...

I must've drunk a lot, too. I don't remember anything.

I keep blanking out after drinking lately.

How much do you remember?

Well...

Right. You talked to me outside the bar, right?

What?

Did I?

What was it about?

You seemed very serious.

I don't know. I can't remember.

Was it about work?

Well...

Stop drinking so much.

All done.

- See you later. / - Okay.

I must've drunk a lot, too. I don't remember anything.

Is she telling the truth?

Is she?

Does she really not remember?

What happened?

How did we end up sleeping in the same bed?

That's right. It happened the last time, too.

But I can't remember anything past that.

How did I take off my clothes?

You didn't take them off of me, did you?

No, she doesn't remember.

Are you going to the work site?

- Yes. / - Eat first.

Isn't it a bit early?

Let's go together.

You barely touched breakfast.

You won't eat a proper lunch at the site, either.

Come with us, Sir.

Let's go.

This is good. Try the marinated crab.

- How was the meeting? / - It was good.

They're so quick. They revised it right away.

Your nails are so pretty.

I was staring at them all throughout the meeting, too.

We work with wood, so manicures last only a day.

- So it's a waste. / - I was like that too,

but my boyfriend wants me to get them done.

Your boyfriend gets involved in things like that?

He even got her a membership at a salon.

Wow, he's so thoughtful.

It isn't that he's thoughtful.

We've hit a lull in our relationship.

It's because he was frustrated.

He complains about things he used to like.

He used to say he liked me being simple and modest,

but now he complains that I don't dress up.

Is my nasal bridge too low?

He wants me to get a nose job.

- What on Earth? / - I know.

If your nasal bridge is low, what's my nose then?

That's just him showing interest.

That's not a lull.

No, it can be a lull.

I know all about it.

He began to change.

Who takes a semester off because she was dumped?

She says I don't understand because I'm with you.

How can I sympathize with that, though?

She was dumped by a guy she dated for two weeks

before going off for a military service.

He wasn't even a nice guy.

Why are you laughing? I'm serious.

Sol is taking the semester off.

Yes, this is serious.

Hi.

I'm sorry.

Why are they laughing at me?

That's because you're so pretty. You are so pretty.

That's so strange. Why do you keep laughing?

Why did you wash it off? It was so cute!

You should've told me! People were staring.

It's because you looked so cute.

Kiss, kiss.

I'm so jealous.

He sounds so cool.

But do you know how he was just before we broke up?

This place is so yummy.

Let's bring Junho and Sol next time.

Seriously.

Can't you be a little cleaner?

Not there, your cheek.

What? It's the left side.

Wipe it off for me.

You do it.

What a total jerk.

How could he change so drastically?

He was totally sick of her.

So what happened?

What could I do with a guy who has changed?

What's the point in fighting all the time?

I was annoyed, too. He wasn't the only one.

Why must I be the only one trying? He made no effort.

Don't try to cater to him.

You need to be yourself, don't you think?

Hello?

Yes, we're opening late today. Where are you?

A client?

Yes, I understand.

- He said he'll be back. / - I'll go. I'm done.

I need to go first.

- Let me settle the tab. / - Okay.

- And please pack two orders marinated crab. / - Okay.

Thanks for lunch.

- Why are you leaving? / - I need to open the shop.

- I'll take you. / - It's okay. The bus is quick.

You remembered incorrectly.

I remember the cotton candy, but not the chicken.

I wasn't that big of a jerk.

Whatever.

Yes, I was busy learning the business, but...

Everyone remembers differently.

An important memory for one person

may not even be remembered by another.

Like last night.

I remember everything.

I wasn't drunk last night.

You saw me in the hallway this morning.

Didn't you run away because you were embarrassed?

You remembered last night and didn't want to see me.

Stop acting like you don't remember. It's childish.

You weren't that drunk then.

You think you look cool if you pretend not to remember?

You look like an immature, narrow-minded loser.

Last night,

you said that you like me.

You said you began to like me again.

You said those feelings were making you hurt.

You said you like me much more than before

and that life felt like hell.

You said you thought perhaps this was true love.

So you bring in your boyfriend to show off?

Can't I do that?

He is my boyfriend who had come all the way there.

What's wrong with introducing him to my coworkers?

What about my feelings? Did you even think about me?

Why must I think about your feelings?

They are your feelings.

You should take care of them yourself.

Why must I worry about them?

- You evil... / - Yes, I'm evil.

I'm pure evil, and I don't want to be nice.

Why should I be nice to you?

There is someone else I should be nice to.

I should think of my feelings before yours, no?

Ms. Shin's dramas are her dramas.

I must write my own.

For how long will you remain an assistant writer?

Jang Gieun,

you have no talent.

Just find a good guy and get married.

But guys are so calculating these days.

They wouldn't marry someone with nothing like you.

"Do You Want to Die?"

Hello. She isn't in.

- Where did she go? / - She has vitamin D deficiency.

She always goes to the school to get some sun.

Good work, everyone.

Uju, we gave up a goal because of your mistake.

You need to be aggressive with the defense.

Get it together, okay?

Good work today. Okay.

Attention. Salute.

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

Thank you. Dismissed.

Why didn't you score a goal today?

That's why the coach yelled at me.

My cleats are tight, so I can't run properly.

You should ask your grandmother.

Do you know my grandmother?

No.

Isn't she the one who picked you up before?

Yes, she's my grandmother.

I have to go now.

- Thank you. / - Thank you, Sir.

Go ahead.

- Thanks. / - Sol.

What's this?

Marinated crab?

- You know, Father likes it. / - Whose father?

Whose else?

Yeoreum's father?

He passed away.

Her father passed away a month before you broke up.

That's why I hate you so much.

Who breaks up with someone who just lost her father?

That's just inhumane.

You're such a jerk.

Say that again.

What?

I went home and thought about it,

and I remembered.

Yes, 10 years ago,

I was forced into a marriage with a woman

I met a month ago because of my mother

who kept pestering me on her deathbed.

Of course I felt no affection for my wife.

And you, too. Yeoreum's dad was...

I'm not trying to do anything by bringing up the past.

I mean, we have no right to be proud.

Stop whining like you were so devoted to your wife.

Even though I'm your friend, I can't stand it.

Sure, the dead weren't right for leaving us,

but neither are we who are living.

It's just over

between them and us.

Do you still hate Yeoreum's dad that much?

Although I complained as much as I did,

once my wife died, I missed her.

Once they're dead, it's over.

I don't believe in the afterlife either, anyway.

A car accident.

Remember the pharmacy in their old neighborhood?

He got into an accident just in front of it.

Did you forget everything?

What, did you really forget?

Why did you tell Taeha about my dad?

Look at this marinated crab.

He handed me this to bring to your father.

I was stunned.

He completely forgot that your dad passed away,

but remembered that he liked marinated crab.

He couldn't remember?

No, not at all.

How could he not remember that?

He looked like he got sucker punched.

That jerk Yeoreum talked about was you, wasn't it?

The one who almost took a semester off because of a guy

was Sol, right?

How bad were you that she still holds such a grudge?

You're keeping it a secret from Hajin, right?

Of course, Mother.

You're my regular. I have to maintain confidentiality.

I'll just get the shots by my eyes and forehead today.

I think my frown lines are still okay.

You're so beautiful, Mother.

I'll get your skin nice and smooth. Hang on.

Mother uses this too, now?

How did your surgery go?

Mother just left, right?

What did she get done this time?

I just did what she asked for.

Here, here, and here.

It's still a secret from me?

Of course. Who is better at keeping secrets than me?

I'll never tell your mother that you know.

I'm a human zipper. A human zipper.

Oh my gosh.

What? It's just me.

Go.

Fine, I'm going. You petty punk.

I'm going to tell Yeoreum everything.

That Hajin is hiding his texts.

Okay!

Okay! Hey! Hey!

Don't touch me. Don't touch. Don't come closer!

Look at this. You changed your pass code.

Fine, look.

It'd be better than

you telling Yeoreum that I changed my pass code.

Gosh. It's 1234.

"If you're free tonight, let's go on our kimbap date."

Date?

"Kimbap" is the key word, not "date".

Okay.

Should we meet by the hospital?

Hello, Doctor.

I guess you have some free time today?

Yes. The bicycle shop is having a day off.

I ordered first

so that you won't order something expensive.

I always get one free because I used to work here.

Please, eat.

There is no need to speak so formally. I'm younger.

I'm 27 years old. How about you?

- 32. / - You're the same age as my brother.

I just left.

- You have a brother? / - Yes.

We don't live together, though.

We were separated when we were young.

It's not like our parents got a divorce or anything.

It just happened that way.

That's just life.

So you're the same age as him. Cool.

I think I'd recognize him right away if I see him.

I haven't seen him in over 20 years,

but I think I'll know as soon as I see him.

How?

He is my brother. Of course I'll recognize him.

I'm sure he'll recognize me too because of this.

That's why I refused your offer to remove this.

Recognizing each other isn't the problem.

We just have to meet, that's all.

But

he may not let on that he recognizes you.

Why? Why would he do that?

If you've been separated for a long time,

there may be a variety of circumstances.

I don't know what circumstances may surround him,

but I'm sure he is doing well.

Once I meet him, I won't leave him alone.

He is the reason I'm living this way.

I want to kill him for changing my life.

I'm just kidding.

Please, eat.

Why do I love eating so much?

At what time did he leave?

The number you have dialed is not available.

That's strange. I texted him, too.

We made plans yesterday.

That punk left without even saying he was leaving.

Did he go home?

- Here is Jung Sugyeong's chart. / - That's right!

See you later.

Where did he go?

He is nearby.

What? He is definitely near here.

Kimbap?

Thank you for dinner last night. It was super yummy.

Let's go on a kimbap date very soon.

Was someone here?

It's a girl's handwriting.

- It's good. / - Right?

Isn't it good?

Try this, too. And this.

At what time do you get up in the morning?

I have to deliver juice, so around 5 a.m.?

Your house is my last drop. 7:30 a.m.

It must be tiring. The bicycle shop closes late, too.

Yes, at 11 p.m.

There are no customers past 9 p.m. anyway.

Do you have breakfast?

Not when I have school.

I have to rush to school after my deliveries.

But you know,

you're still being way too formal.

I'm just not used to it.

Just drop me off in front of those stairs.

Don't get out. I had fun today.

On the days you have school,

ring my bell when you drop off the juice.

What? You finally stopped being formal to me.

Thank you. Get home safely.

- Goodnight. / - Bye bye.

He is super cool. And he is such a gentleman.

Spill it, Do Junho.

Tell me everything you know.

Let me eat, please?

Why do you harass Junho whenever something happens?

Take it out on Dr. Nam.

I bought some time.

Hajin made plans with Yeoreum,

but went on a kimbap date.

Yeoreum came to the hospital.

They have GPS locators on each other's phones.

Yeoreum left the hospital way before I did,

but came home after me.

Then she rushes at me and

asks who the girl by Hajin's side is.

So what could that mean?

She saw it. She saw everything.

Yes, she is Ahn Arim.

They met through me. She delivers fresh juice.

I know that much.

So you knew that?

But you still asked me knowing all that?

And she works at a bicycle shop.

Why did you buy a bicycle when you can't ride one?

I wanted to learn to ride.

Yes, the bicycle shop.

What, you knew that, too?

And what else?

She's still in school.

Right, she has another job, at a clothing store.

What's their relationship?

What relationship? That's all.

Hajin is helping some people that she knows

and she wanted to say thanks, hence the kimbap date.

Right, the kimbap date?

So you knew.

You said earlier that you didn't know where he went.

What's wrong with me?

How did I know that?

Maybe I forgot and it just came back to me?

Or maybe I developed a sixth sense?

Maybe I developed a gift.

Right? This is scaring me.

You're on dishwashing duty for a month, Junho.

A whole month?

Fine, I'll start today.

Don't tell Hajin that I found out all of this.

Okay.

You know I'm the human zipper.

An important memory for one person

may not even be remembered by another.

Her father passed away a month before you broke up.

Is something wrong with my memory?

How could I forget that Yeoreum's father passed away?

I remember everything.

What?

- Ta-da. / - It's the same.

Cherry tree rings.

- Do you know what "cherry tree" means? / - What?

"The only love."

I'm the only one for you, right?

Is that memory wrong, too?

I guess all of my memories may be wrong.

That day...

That first kiss may not have really happened.

The intensity of our love is only in my memories.

Yeoreum has forgotten them all.

What time is it?

2:30 p.m.

I forgot. Sorry.

I asked you not to be late today. I begged you!

Let's talk inside.

I know that I'm not important to you.

That's not true.

Still, you shouldn't have been late today!

My friends waited at the train station for two hours!

Why didn't you answer your phone?

What's so special...

Don't do it. I spent five hours putting that together.

I promise not to be late ever again. Put it down.

Put it down.

What is in that heart of yours?

Why are you dating me then?

I'm with you because I like you. Why else?

You like so many things more than me.

Friends, studies, your father's company...

The world is full of fun things, isn't it?

I try to be understanding, but there's no place for me.

You say you like me, but I'm not important!

Let's go out. Let's go to the park or something.

I'm such an idiot.

I can't even push you away.

Let's go, okay?

You think I'm easy because I keep forgiving you, right?

No. That's why I like you.

No. All of those things happened.

My memories are correct.

Look into something for me.

There was a Bubu Pharmacy

in Jongam-dong five years ago.

There was a car accident

five years ago around this time.

The person who died was Han Jaesik.

Yeoreum's father.

Find out as quickly as you can.

What are you going to do?

I need to think about the Hajin situation.

I need to find out more about the girl.

I'll help. Let me know if you want to catch her.

Don't get blood on your hands. I'll do it.

What are friends for?

On that subject, let me borrow an outfit.

You think my clothes would fit you?

Of course. We're obviously the same size.

Don't you have anything sexy?

I have a college club reunion today.

- So? / - I'm only going to the bar after dinner.

The belle of the ball always arrives late.

Right when Eungyu wonders where I am, I'll appear.

If he was wondering, he would've called.

I turned off my phone to keep him wondering.

Why are all your clothes so tiny?

The clothes aren't the issue.

Sit down.

Wow. Perfect. So pretty.

I'll go get him.

How long has it been?

- Okay, cheer! / - Cheers!

Hey, Sol's here. Over here, Sol!

Why are you so late? Brat.

Move.

Me?

Long time no see, Eungyu.

She is Sol.

Hello. I've heard so much about you.

She is Eungyu's girlfriend.

The punk started dating as soon as he started working.

I know, right?

How long have you been together?

We started work together. We met during training.

- Why didn't you tell me? / - What?

Just because.

I'm sure he was testing the waters back then.

But now he brought her here.

That means they are official now.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Huijae.

And how old are you?

I'm 25.

- Wow. / - Awesome.

Good job.

Eungyu really can accomplish anything.

Accomplish anything, my foot.

Training? Right when you started?

The training you left for and

gave me your keys so I could feed your fish?

The one you wore the shirt and tie I bought you?

I don't know why I bought you those shoes that day.

Sol, I understand you're upset, but...

Shut it.

You jerk.

You took everything you could!

- What are you doing? Pour me a drink. / - Sure.

Why are you drinking so quickly?

Slow down.

Well, I have to go somewhere, so...

But you just got here.

I have plans, so I was just stopping by.

Can't you stay a little longer?

I heard you were best friends.

I waited all this time to get some dirt on his past.

I can tell you all of that another time.

I need to get going. I'm late.

Sorry.

- Buam-dong, please. / - Okay, Buam-dong.

Jerk.

Jerk.

Sol. Get on my back. Let's go.

Right.

Hey.

I thought you seemed familiar. It's you.

Right?

It's me.

At Jinju's bar. When you were drinking...

Did that anchovy-head upset you?

Actually, take me to Noryangjin instead.

Okay. Noryangjin.

Stop the car, please.

- Please wait here. / - The meter will keep running.

What is she doing?

What...

Now, let's go to Buam-dong.

It's obviously a relationship problem.

That jerk lives there, right? That anchovy-head?

That house...

You slept with him that night, didn't you?

And he changed his mind after sleeping with you, right?

Jerk!

I told you to be careful that night!

- Sir. / - What?

The whole world has changed, except for you and I.

The people who have sex aren't the problem.

It's a world where the people who don't have sex are.

My sentiments exactly.

I told you. You can't undo it. What now?

I warned you to be careful.

This is so frustrating.

Did anything happen last night?

That's scarier. It's the calm before the storm.

You didn't stay out all night, did you?

Why would I do that?

Yeoreum found out everything

about Arim.

I can't tell you anything!

It wasn't me! She caught you on your kimbap date!

I heard you had dinner plans with Yeoreum last night.

Look at that. You turned it off so you could cheat.

How much did you tell her?

I didn't tell her the most critical fact

that you have been desperately searching for Arim.

That you drew her scar and faxed it to all our friends

and checked anyone with a similar scar.

I didn't tell her that.

You heard everything from Junho, right?

There is no secret between you two.

I'm borrowing your bicycle.

Hello.

I want lights for the front and back.

Okay.

Height 164 cm. Weight 44 kg.

Age... 23? 24?

How about this?

She smiles a lot.

She has nothing on me other than being young.

I'll attach it for you.

It's okay.

I forgot to bring my wallet. I'll come back.

Oh, okay.

Hello.

Hey? We meet again.

I guess.

You work here, too?

Yes.

Is it a gift?

Do you have this in another color?

Yes, we do.

Here.

Would this fit my boyfriend?

He is 187 cm tall

with broad shoulders and a perfect body.

It'll definitely fit him.

It's okay.

I was just looking at the design.

What's wrong with her?

There is one thing. She is nicer than I am.

Eat, Hajin.

- Must you do this? / - You like kimbap.

You couldn't stop smiling last night.

It couldn't have been because of the girl.

You're right. I was smiling because of the kimbap.

- Eat. / - Okay.

Aren't you eating?

I hate kimbap.

Yeoreum, can't you just hit me?

Why would I hit you? I'm nice.

Yes, you're nice. You are very nice.

I'm sorry for going on

the kimbap date after promising not to.

If you feel bad, then kiss me.

You can have kimbap together.

There is nothing between you and her, right?

Right.

This is good.

What do you mean there was no such accident?

There is no record.

There is no Han Jaesik in the list of car accidents.

There was never an accident in front of Bubu Pharmacy.

It was in the summer of 2009.

I checked from spring to winter. I checked everything.

It's not there.

Hajin, I'll let it slide this time,

but if I catch you again, you're dead.

I need to talk to you.

Why didn't you tell me

about your father passing away?

You don't remember...

No.

That's what Sol thinks, but you should've told me.

It's not that I don't remember.

You never told me

that your father passed away.

What you said at lunch was correct.

I remember the cotton candy and the chicken.

I was lying when I said I didn't.

I was like that to you just before we broke up.

You were with me for five years

so there was no excitement, and I was comfortable.

So I made a lot of mistakes.

I was constantly late and forgot plans we had made.

I wasn't curious about what you wanted

and even if you were sick, I didn't do anything.

I remember it all.

I remember everything I did wrong, too.

But

not your father.

You never told me that he passed away.

I thought it over and over, and you never told me.

Why didn't you tell me? Tell me now.

Give me a good reason.

Something that will make me understand.

Are your memories that perfect?

Your memories are definitely correct?

Then you should be able to tell when it was.

Taeha.

Can you come to me?

Can't you come to me?

Don't ask why. Can't you just come?

Think hard. When was it?

There was a first call,

and then a second call,

and then a third, a fourth...

There were probably countless calls.

You always said you were busy,

and didn't even ask why.

Think hard about which of those many days

you said you were too busy to come it was.

You probably can't remember since there were so many.

Think about it again.

You should've told me that your father passed away

and that you needed me!

If those calls kept coming

you should've come at least once!

Taeha.

You said you like me again, right?

But there is nothing we can undo.

It ended between us five years ago.

No.

You'll return to me.

Maybe, if the world were to crumble.

But I'll never return to you.

That world will crumble.

You can count on it.

If she won't be happy with me,

I'd rather she be miserable.

You're horrible.

From back then to now, you only think about yourself!

You work with Nam Hajin, right? What is he like?

He's a great guy.

Hi. Come have breakfast. It's okay.

You had breakfast together?

She texts and calls nonstop.

Then, she came to my house...

You jerk. Lock me up, too!

I'll go in with her, you jerk!

Is your relationship that invincible?

Are there no doubts?

No relationship is invincible. Even we broke up.

You're acting like it's a big deal...

Don't make me nervous anymore.

For more infomation >> Discovery of Love | 恋爱的发现 | 연애의 발견 EP 6 [SUB : KOR, ENG, CHN, VI, IND] - Duration: 1:02:07.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal Considering A Move For Defensive Gem From Juventus A Wise Choice ● News Now ● #AFC - Duration: 2:27.

Premier League giants Arsenal are keen to sign Juventus defender Daniele Rugani, as

confirmed by the player's agent.

The Gunners were interested in his services for a long time but didn't make any bid

for the defender during the January transfer window.

However, that being said, head coach Arsene Wenger is reportedly wanting to splash the

cash on the Juventus youngster in the coming summer.

Davide Torchia, the agent of Daniele Rugani told Radio Sportiva, " Daniele's doing

well, I'm happy for him.

"Arsenal?

They didn't launch any attempts for him.

"They expressed a liking for him but we have respect for Juventus."

– he added.

Arsenal signed attacking superstars in Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

during the January transfer window but lack quality depth in the central defensive department.

Considering the fact that the Arsenal defence has fared poorly so far this season,

conceding 35 goals which is more than any other side in the top seven, the Gunners could

really use some defensive reinforcements in the summer.

Daniele Rugani, therefore, could add a bit of steel in their defensive department.

The Italian has the talent as well as the quality to thrive in the Premier League.

Having been honed under the leadership of Massimiliano Allegri,

the youngster has successfully integrated himself into the rigid defensive ethos of

Juventus, which will definitely prove to be helpful in the future.

Rugani's current contract at Juventus runs until 2021, having signed a four and half

year contract with the Old Lady back in December 2016,

meaning he will not come cheap if they are to sign him up next season.

For more infomation >> Arsenal Considering A Move For Defensive Gem From Juventus A Wise Choice ● News Now ● #AFC - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Evelyn Taft's Weather Forecast (Feb. 7) - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Evelyn Taft's Weather Forecast (Feb. 7) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Voting to Preserve Our Nation's Economy, Education and Future - Duration: 25:54.

KEITH MOORE: So the school board is probably,

aside from the church, the most important issue

there is for the family and for your vote.

(Music)

GEORGE: Hello. This is George Pearsons.

Welcome to the Believer's Voice of Victory broadcast,

"Faith For Our Nation." And we are talking about

preparing for the midterm elections, also voting in these

primary elections and how important it is and the issues

that we're looking at. I have with me here this week Bishop

Keith Butler. Welcome, Bishop Butler. KEITH: Thank you for

having me. GEORGE: We're so glad you're here. Congresswoman

Michele Bachmann-- MICHELE: Thank you. GEORGE: --we are--

we are thrilled that you are able to come, with your

schedule-- MICHELE: Me, too. GEORGE: --and the things you

are doing. Welcome. And, David Barton, we so appreciate what

you bring to the table. We are thankful for you

and for your ministry, your outreach. And all of you,

for being here with us so that we can be able

to communicate to our partners and to our constituency how

important it is that we vote. MICHELE: Absolutely.

GEORGE: It's extremely important. With these primary

elections that are coming up, we need to be the ones

that are going to the polls that--so often the elections

that are ignored are the most important elections. Is that

correct? DAVID: Yeah, and it really is. And in so many ways.

Let me just give an example. We talked on the first day about

how few people vote. But that's for the more glamorous seats

like president and governor and senator and rep. If you get

out--if you remember, Fort Worth, Texas, started something

a few years ago that was really bad. They were the first school

district to say, "Hey, let's all use one bathroom. Let's all have

one locker room. We don't believe genders." A few weeks

later, President Obama essentially took what Fort Worth

did and came out and said, "You know what? If you get federal

funding, you're going to have one locker room and one

bathroom, and we don't do genders." And so, across the

country, people started saying, "No, that's not right." GEORGE:

Yeah. DAVID: And by the way, just to be really clear, that's

not right. The Bible says, for locations, God says, "And he

made them male and female"-- MICHELE: Male and female.

DAVID: --period, end of story. In nature, I'm a cowboy. We

worked 1,200--had--not long ago, had 580 calves,

and we worked all 580 calves, and nobody had

any trouble telling which was male and which was

female. It was real easy. Nature makes it really

apparent. And now there are 92 legal gender identities

you can choose. Facebook alone has 71. On your profile

on Facebook, you can have 71 gender identities. GEORGE: 71?

MICHELE: That's called fiction, not fact. That's what that is.

DAVID: So-- KEITH: Romans 1-- MICHELE: Amen.

KEITH: -- "Having become wise--" DAVID: That's right.

KEITH: "--they became fools." MICHELE: Amen.

DAVID: That's exactly it. And that's what it is because it's

ridiculous. And so there were people who said, "You're not

doing that in my school district." And so, for example,

there was a town of 40,000 individuals, and there was a

Christian lady in that town who said, "I'm running for school

board. We're not going to do this in my school." And she ran

and she got elected. A town of 40,000 individuals, she got

elected-- MICHELE: How many votes? DAVID: --with a total of

35 votes cast in the whole election. 35 votes cast in the

whole election, she wins the race with 35 total votes. There

was another guy who also said, "Oh, not in my school district."

And he ran. He was a farmer, and it turned out, on election day,

he got busy and did not go vote for himself. And don't jump to

conclusions, because it's not that he lost by one vote. Nobody

voted in the entire election. Had he voted for himself, he

would have been the entire school board. Nobody voted in

that election. And so when you get to a local election, you're

looking usually at a 2-to-4-percent turnout and

sometimes less than that. And what happens is, when you choose

school board officials, they often become city council

people, they become mayors, they become state reps, they--that's

building a farm team. And you ought to really pay attention to

those local elections, get the right. And all the stuff we've

been talking about this week-- GEORGE: Yes, yes. DAVID: --man,

I--you know, I get people coming to me for whatever reason. They

think if I endorse, it'll help them. So get a dog catcher come

and say, "Will you endorse me for dog catcher?" I go, "Okay,

what's your stand on abortion?" "Abortion? We don't do that with

dogs." "I know, but you may not stay a dog catcher. You might

run for governor. And I'd rather knock you off as a dog catcher

than have to fight you as a governor." (Laughter) And so

what--all the stuff we're talking about right now, this

week, you want to apply it at every level-- GEORGE: Yes, yeah.

DAVID: --even for school board. "Well, school board doesn't do

anything to this role." "That doesn't matter. I want to know

your philosophy because you might not stay on school board.

You might be my mayor someday." GEORGE: That's right. MICHELE:

David's right about that. The other thing is these local

offices can actually impact people's lives personally even

more than the presidential office because in your backyard

it may be your local county guy who decides if a casino--

GEORGE: Yeah. MICHELE: --is going to get built in your

backyard-- GEORGE: Sure. MICHELE: --or if there's going

to be some other--maybe like a liquor store or maybe like a

pornography shop, they're going to make that decision. GEORGE:

Right. MICHELE: So the guy who's running for board of soil

and water may have more to say about your land than--

GEORGE: That's true. That's so true. MICHELE: --anybody

else. And David is 1,000 percent right. These local

races are everything. And that's why I wish every

church would take this on as a project and designate

somebody in their church to go through and, you know,

not tell you who to vote for, but tell you where people

stand, to have a shortcut method. GEORGE: Yes. MICHELE:

People I think do want to do the right thing, George. GEORGE:

Yep. MICHELE: I think they want to vote for godly people, but

they just don't take the time. They don't know where to start.

GEORGE: Exactly. MICHELE: But there's a lot of people who do

go out. And David, what's the name of that website where

people-- DAVID: Christianvoterguide.com.

MICHELE: Christianvoterguide.com.

And that's something I think if everybody would remember that,

christianvoterguide.com, it's a place where you can go and issue

sets will allowed. And it's easy. And that's a part of--we

need to know who we're voting for, not just go in there and

throw our hands up. But we need to know who this is with these

positions because if you can have somebody not get elected to

school board because zero people voted--when David says only two

to four percent, that means out of 100 people, only two people

to four people voted. Well, think, believers could own every

single office-- GEORGE: That's right. That's right. MICHELE:

--if we could just get up off of our-- GEORGE: Yeah. KEITH:

That's where I was going with that. (Laughter) MICHELE: No.

Thank you, because I didn't know where I was going to go. So

thank you. KEITH: That believers would come and actually vote

because--particularly at these levels, and it's about your

kids. MICHELE: Amen, brother. GEORGE: Mm-hmm. KEITH: Okay,

I mean, you think about school board--what school boards--and I

once served in a city council, but I had an issue between when

I'd run for the school board or city council. And, at the time,

I'd been sitting around for council. DAVID: And that was

Detroit. KEITH: That was in Detroit. DAVID: And Detroit--is

there a million people in Detroit? KEITH: At the time, it

was over a million people in Detroit, yeah. DAVID: And so how

many of us cast in the election, 20,000, 15,000? KEITH: I don't

even remember exactly what--how many votes it were. DAVID: It's

going to be tiny compared to a million. KEITH: It was--it

was--because it was a off year. It was 1989. MICHELE: And that's

what this year is, a, quote, "off year." KEITH: It was a

off-year election there. MICHELE: Yeah. KEITH: Okay.

So percentage-wise, it was fairly small. But what I was

about to say was that the school board had a--had

a lot to say about what wound up being the curriculum of

the issues like you're talking about that happened. That

influenced the minds of the kids that determined

whether or not the kids believed in the Bible,

believed something else, and turned out to be--you

see--as a pastor, I see it in church all the time.

"I brought my kids to church, you know, once a week, you

know, on Sunday morning." How many hours did the school have

with your child? GEORGE: Yeah. MICHELE: That's right.

KEITH: 30 hours a week that they've got to indoctrinate your

child, and then you come and complain that church is two

hours long? GEORGE: Yeah. (Laughs) KEITH: Okay, one time a

week, and, "Well, I did what the Bible said." No, you didn't do

what the Bible said. GEORGE: Yeah. KEITH: Okay. The Bible

said you're--in Deuteronomy, it said, "You get up in the

morning, you read the Word of God. You go to bed with them,

okay, you read them the Word of God. You can walk through the

day with them. You read the Word of God and you make sure,"

because whatever seed you plant, you can harvest-- DAVID: That's

right. KEITH: --you make sure what they're hearing and where

they're going. And you can't always have--people don't always

have the money to pay for private schools. But then, if

that's the case, you've got to make sure who's elected to

school board is somebody that has biblical values and

understanding. MICHELE: Well, amen, because if you look at

this last presidential election, and if you look on one political

party, 65 percent of the young people voted for Bernie Sanders.

Where did Bernie Sanders as a candidate come down? He calls

himself a socialist. GEORGE: Yeah. MICHELE: That's what he

calls himself. Well, what is a socialist? That's somebody who

believes that government should make the decisions that the

founders thought we should all be making. And so if you have

the government making my monetary decisions, well, my

labor--all my labor is, when I go to work, it gets translated

into money from my employer. And so if the government is making

the decision about the money that I get from my job, and I'm

not, then that means I don't have control anymore over it,

over my money. And it's--two-thirds of the young

people in America voted for someone who calls themselves a

socialist, who thinks government should make all these decisions

and control my money? Something really different happened

because that's not what the Bible says. DAVID: Well, and

let's-- MICHELE: And the Bible's not socialism. DAVID: Let's go a

step further because, in that election, 65 percent there voted

for Bernie in the first primary. But, nationally, it was a margin

of 75 to 17 that they supported Bernie over other candidates. So

75 percent. Now, as of two weeks ago, a poll came out that showed

college students today prefer socialism, communism, or fascism

to free-market economics. They choose three over that one, and

it's because we know nothing about it. We teach--only 3

percent of universities require any course in economics for

graduation, so we no longer get it taught. We don't get it

taught at high school. Only two states out of 50 require any

testing on it. MICHELE: And yet the Bible is an--almost an

economics textbook. DAVID: It is. KEITH: Absolutely, yeah.

MICHELE: It's filled with, "How do you deal with spending? How

do you deal with taxes?" KEITH: Yeah. MICHELE: "How do you deal

with being a steward with all that it is that God gives you?"

KEITH: Right. GEORGE: So how do you vote? How do you vote?

DAVID: Well, the Bible--I mean, the Bible specifically says, "An

estate tax is wrong" -- MICHELE: Amen. DAVID: --dead out. There's

numerous verses from Proverbs 13 all the way through-- MICHELE:

An estate tax is what you might have heard being called a death

tax-- DAVID: A death tax. MICHELE: --so that when you die,

you've paid taxes all your life on your money and then the state

wants to come in and essentially put its hand into the coffin--

KEITH: And take it from your children. MICHELE: --and say,

"You're going to--" take it from your children. DAVID: Up to 55

percent. And, by the way, that was--that-- MICHELE: 55 percent,

that's more than half of everything you have. DAVID: And

that's particularly what was--we had such a good upturn in

minority businesses, small businesses-- KEITH: Yeah. DAVID:

--and they went out of business because when the parents died

and tried to give it to the kids, the government wanted 55

percent of it just because you had the audacity to die.

MICHELE: You can't keep going. DAVID: But people say, "Well--"

MICHELE: That's right. And farmers, too. Farmers are losing

their farms. DAVID: Farmers--their farms--

KEITH: Yeah. MICHELE: And then the government--I'm a

tax lawyer. And then they came in what was called

the unlimited marital deduction so you could at

least transfer your farm or your business

back and forth between the husband and wife. But then,

when it went down to the kids, you didn't have that deduction--

KEITH: Yeah. MICHELE: --and you'd lose your shoe store--

KEITH: All of this is-- MICHELE: --and you'd lose your gas

station. KEITH: Yeah. And all of this is because the--all the

school systems moved away from the Bible-- DAVID: That's right.

MICHELE: Mm-hmm. KEITH: --as the book in the standard. So it

goes back again to, even at the school board level, they've got

to be a very strong-- DAVID: That's right. KEITH: --believer

who is Word-taught. Even the dog catcher--everybody's got to

be about this. And this starts with, the churches have to go

back away from entertainment. MICHELE: Amen. Preach it! Preach

it! KEITH: And they have to go back to teaching-- MICHELE:

We're for you. KEITH: --the Word line upon line upon line.

MICHELE: Amen. KEITH: If you don't teach the people line upon

line upon line, they will not know what the Scripture says.

GEORGE: Yeah. KEITH: And I don't know how many places I go and

preach, and the people don't know the very basics of the

Bible anymore. MICHELE: So many people think that, "Okay,

well, maybe I'm with you, that it isn't political to preach

from the pulpit about marriage or about pro-life, but certainly

not on taxes, certainly not on spending, certainly not on

economics." And yet so much of the Bible, that's what it's

about. GEORGE: Yeah, that's right. Yeah. MICHELE: It's about

how we handle the resources-- DAVID: It is. MICHELE: --that

God gives us. DAVID: And to give you an example, if I started

throwing at Christians, "What does the Bible say about the

capital gains tax?" "It doesn't say nothing." Yeah, it does.

MICHELE: Oh, yes. DAVID: Luke 19, Matthew 25, you're supposed

to not tax the profit makers. The--if you make profit, you

reward profit makers. You don't tax them. Well, the state

tax--we've already mentioned the state tax. You can choose things

like what we call a capitation tax or progressive income tax.

The Bible clearly comes down against progressive taxes. It

stands for capitation taxes. So the Bible is really clear

on what we would call the capital gains tax,

because the capital gains tax says, "Oh, you've made too

much profit. We're gonna take some away from you,

and give it to everybody else." No, no, no. The Bible does not

support what we call the capital gains tax. In the same way, the

Bible does not support what we call the estate or the death

tax. The Bible says the government is not to take away

the land from the people or from the heirs of the people. And so

with the estate tax, because I have the audacity to die, the

government says, "Well, we get to keep 55% of what you made,

and you can't pass it on to your kids." Well, Proverbs 13:22

says, "A wise man leaves an inheritance to his children's

children." I'm supposed to be able to pass down what I own for

at least two generations. But now the government comes in and

says, "No, you died, so we'll keep 55% of it." And then when

my kids die, they'll keep 55% of that. So all I can do is pass

down 27% to my children's children. That's not what God

intends, that's not what He wants. This right here, what

I've got right here, this came out in 1776. This

is called, "The Wealth of Nations," done by Adam Smith.

Adam Smith, economists today say he's the father of modern

economics. Well, kinda. But America had a free-market

economics system 100 years before this came out. So we

already beat this, but granted, he's the guy who kind of

popularized it. But what's significant that they never

cover in college is, is these two books right here. Now, these

came out in 1776, "The Wealth of Nations." This came out in 1758.

It's "The Theory of Moral Settlements." If you don't have

a moral biblical foundation, your economy's not going to work

right. MICHELE: Mm-hmm, that's right. DAVID: And so they like

to look at the economic side and not the moral side. MICHELE:

Amen. GEORGE: Yeah, yeah. DAVID: And if you take a free--you see,

I--to be pretty gross here, let me be pretty gross for a minute.

We assume morality on the part of business owners. If I go into

a restaurant and order a bowl of spaghetti, I am counting on the

waiter not having spit in my spaghetti when he was in back.

Now, I wouldn't know if he did or not, but morality says you

don't do that. GEORGE: Yeah. DAVID: So there's got to be a

standard right and wrong for businesses to work right,

because if you don't have that moral standard--and where do you

get the moral standards? Not from our own determinations,

from biblical teachings. So if I go in to take my car to get an

oil change, I'm assuming that the guy actually changed the

oil. Now, he could have just taken the valve off, put it back

on, and billed me for it. MICHELE: Yeah, yeah.

DAVID: We assume. And see, that's the thing, economics

doesn't work without morality. Oh, guess what?

Wall Street's not working real good right now. We

have taught there is no morality. We remove

morality-- MICHELE: Well, yeah, that whole concept of just

weights and measures--my husband and I were just at the Museum of

the Bible in Washington, D.C. GEORGE: Oh, yeah. MICHELE: And

they showed from ancient times the weights. So the scripture

that talks about just weights and measure-- DAVID: Weights and

measures. GEORGE: Mm-hmm. MICHELE: --and they had them

from-- DAVID: That's a business reference. MICHELE: That's a

business reference, you're right. And from the little tiny

weights all the way up to the big ones-- GEORGE: Yeah.

MICHELE: --the idea of a pan-balanced scale-- GEORGE:

Yep. MICHELE: --the things need to be right. And that really is

reflective, again, of the heart of God and who God is. GEORGE:

That's right. MICHELE: Because God is just. And so, therefore,

He wants us to have just relations with each other. How

can you have a society when you're thieving from each other?

And I've had occasion as a member of Congress to literally

travel all over the world. And the one unifying aspect around

the world is corruption. You see corruption in government after

government. GEORGE: Yeah, yeah. MICHELE: And the more failed the

government, the more they're attached to corruption. The more

you have a biblical standard in that government-- DAVID: The

less. MICHELE: --the less you have corruption. That's not

saying the U.S. is perfect or Israel is perfect, but they try

to adhere to a biblical line. And that's why I think it's so

important for pastors--and I know, Bishop, you feel this

way--for pastors to continue to preach biblically. We have 52

Sundays, you have an opportunity 52 Sundays to preach biblical.

KEITH: You've got to teach. MICHELE: Then when election time

comes around-- KEITH: You've got to teach. GEORGE: Yeah. MICHELE:

You've got to teach, that's right. KEITH: Not preach. DAVID:

Yeah. KEITH: See, the purpose of preaching to Christians who are

already born again is just to inspire them to what they have

already been taught. But if you have not taught them, the only

thing you do is get emotion. MICHELE: Amen. KEITH: You have

to teach them line by line what it says on these things. GEORGE:

Yeah. KEITH: Now, I know I have done that. And when you do that,

people--people then choose sides. "Oh, well, you're

teaching the doctrine of this party or that party." No. DAVID:

No. I'm line by line-- MICHELE: You've been accused by that?

You've been accused of that. KEITH: Well, I've never been

accused by that. But what you're doing is you're teaching what it

says. I didn't write the Bible. MICHELE: Mm-hmm. KEITH: Okay.

None of us wrote the Bible. It says what it says about just

measures. It says what it says in Romans 13 about taxes. It

says, "Owe no man nothing but to love him." I mean, it talks

about the role of government and what it does. The Bible covers

every aspect of life, why there are poor, how you get out of

poverty. DAVID: That's right. KEITH: It talks about all of the

economic stuff. The answers are already here. Now, what's

happened is that the--again, our educational institutions, which

I think, other than the Church, is the most important thing

there is. MICHELE: Mm-hmm. KEITH: The educational

institutions have moved away from this. This used to be the--

MICHELE: Our standard. KEITH: --180 years, I think it was,

right, historian? MICHELE: Yes. KEITH: You know, 180 years, the

Bible was the textbook, I think, right? MICHELE: Yeah, yeah.

DAVID: Actually, you might--got to make 320 years-- KEITH: Okay,

right. DAVID: --because from the time--the first public school

law passed in America, 1647, was to make sure students read the

Bible. And it was 1962, the court said, "No more Bible

reading in school." KEITH: Oh, okay. DAVID: So 320 years.

MICHELE: That's the first time I saw you on television. I saw you

talking about--you had the charts that show that when we

moved away from having the Bible in schools and prayer in

schools-- KEITH: That's where I was going. MICHELE: --that's

when we saw the United States go down. So when you said 300-how

many years? DAVID: 320. MICHELE: Okay, 320 years of the Bible

being the standard in our schools, you're talking about

from 1962. It's now 2018. Think of how quickly we fall apart--

DAVID: You have. MICHELE: --when the Bible isn't our standard.

DAVID: Three educational generations that have now gone

through without the Bible. And going back to what you said, why

schools are so important, Jesus, in Luke 6:40, said, "Every

student when he's fully taught will be like his teacher." So

you've got a bunch of secular progressives in school. They're

teaching all the wrong stuff, and we can't figure out why our

kids are acting the way they are. MICHELE: Amen, amen. KEITH:

And it goes back to school board elections and for the whole

purpose of this broadcast. Who's running for school board? What

do they believe? You talk to those people. School boards,

you're talking about--if they're not your own children, how about

your grandchildren, how about your--I'm sure you've

got nieces, nephews. Every one of those-- DAVID: Sure. But I

definitely got the guy who's going to be ruling my life

coming in that school because they're going to be my--

MICHELE: I'm so glad you are saying this, because very few

people have figured out the centrality of the Department of

Education. And when you think, "That's our kids, and they're

learning. Their heads are being entrusted to the Department of

Education and what they teach." And if people understood that

the United States was always local control, that parents

influence the local school boards, and that's how we were

able to keep biblical standards, and it wasn't until

when President Jimmy Carter came in in 1978, that's when--or

'76, that's when we first established a Federal Department

of Education. If you look at one of David Barton's famous charts,

you would see education practically taking a straight

downward spiral since the federal government has gotten

involved. One of the best things we could do is shut down the

Federal Department of Education, push it back to the local

communities so that parents could insist on-- DAVID: That's

right. MICHELE: --Biblical values coming back into our

schools. KEITH: See, if you're a minority parent, a vast majority

of minority parents cannot send their children to a Christian

school. DAVID: That's right. That's right. KEITH: It costs

too much. DAVID: That's right. KEITH: Very few minority

churches have a Christian school, period, because they

can't afford to do it. DAVID: It's expensive. KEITH: It's

extremely expensive education to do it. I ran one for 20 years.

And so that means they are left to the public system. MICHELE:

Amen. KEITH: This is why you have what's happening in the

cities. MICHELE: More than 90 percent of all kids are

in public schools. KEITH: Yeah, but in minority communities like

99 percent-- DAVID: It's--yeah, it's high. KEITH:

--99-point-whatever, okay? So the school board is probably,

aside from the church, the most important issue there is for the

family and for your vote. That's-- DAVID: And let me go on

record right now with that because, right now in America,

you can teach the Bible in public schools for credit, the

National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools.

You can have what are called good news clubs even led by

teachers that do evangelism in public schools. There is so much

a school board member can do that is legal, that is

constitutional, that the courts will oppose, but you've got to

get people in there who are willing to get God back in the

classroom. KEITH: What--when-- DAVID: We just had a law passed

in Arkansas that every classroom in Arkansas gets to put, "In God

we trust," very prominently, 32,000 classrooms in Arkansas.

That's local school folks that can do that. MICHELE: That's

hope. That's inspiration. That's hope. GEORGE: One minute left.

You were going to finish your sentence. What were you about to

say? KEITH: No, I was just talking about the fact

that--that your seed is going to come back to you. Your seedtime

and harvest is going to come back to you and your kids and

your grandkids and your nieces and nephews. It's going to be

your vote on the school board. MICHELE: Hallelujah. GEORGE:

Father, in the name of Jesus, we come together and we stand in

agreement where this issue is concerned. MICHELE: Yes, Father.

GEORGE: We are getting revelation of how important it

is to vote, even in these primary elections, even in

the midterm elections. It has everything to do with

our children and their future. Lord, we will not drop the

ball. In Jesus' name, amen. MICHELE: Amen.

GEORGE: Amen. MICHELE: Amen. GEORGE: Amen. I'll

be right back with you. Stay with us.

MICHELE: The balance of power in government is this:

It's a genius idea from our founders. And what it says is

this: We can't trust any one person with power, because,

remember, what was the experience of the founders? They

had a tyrannical king. And they saw how dangerous it was to

concentrate all power in one individual. And so they divided

power because they understood human nature. They understood

that man tends to be evil, that we're born in original sin, and

we're--because we're born in sin, we have to be tamped down

from our evil ways. So what the founders decided is there would

be power for federal issues at the federal level; there would

be state power, state government officials; and local officials.

So they divided power vertically between federal, state, and

local. Then they divided power horizontally, meaning, at the

federal level, there is a president, there is a Congress,

and there is a judiciary. The president makes the executive

decisions, but he doesn't make the laws. He enforces and

carries out the laws. The law makers are the Congress. That's

the House and the Senate. So even though there's a Congress,

their power is divided between the Senate, which was meant to

uphold and look after state interests, and the House, which

was meant to look after local, smaller issues in a local

district. Then there was the judiciary. The--the Congress

makes laws, and then those laws are applied in the court system.

So law--so power was divided both from federal, local, and

state, and then also from the federal--from the federal

government--president to the Congress to the judiciary. And

the same happens at the local level, too. When all of these

areas work in their correct balance, in other words, when

judges don't act like lawmakers, they act like judges, when

lawmakers act like lawmakers and not the President of the United

States, and when the president acts with just enforcing the

laws on the books rather than trying to act like he is the

Supreme Court, or she is the Supreme Court, then our

government maintains its proper balance, and it's finely tuned.

ANNOUNCER: We hope you enjoyed today's teaching from Kenneth

Copeland Ministries. And remember Jesus is Lord.

For more infomation >> Voting to Preserve Our Nation's Economy, Education and Future - Duration: 25:54.

-------------------------------------------

What to Know Before Starting Patreon - Duration: 4:19.

Hey gang!

Drex here from DrexFactor.com.

Last month when I uploaded my video detailing my earnings for 2017 a LOT of people reached

out to me about Patreon.

It's easy to see why: Patreon is clearly filling a need.

It allows creators like myself who produce a body of work for the public to receive support

directly from their fans.

This means we don't have to mess with sponsors or find ways to tailor our content for a mass

audience.

But that said...it's not just as simple as setting up an account and people just giving

you money to be creative.

I'm going to drill through what you should know based upon my own experiences on the

platform.

Before we dive in, I just want to take a moment to give a shout out to the friends of the

channel!

Big thanks to Dark Monk, Emazing Lights, Flowtoys, Spinballs, and Ultra Poi for helping to make

the videos on this channel possible.

You can visit them all on the web by following the links down in the description of this

video.

So first up: I've been on Patreon now for just over two years.

Originally I'd tried crowdfunding through my own website but found I couldn't create

an interface as clean or easy to use as Patreon.

I'm really glad I switched over and I'm sure my supporters are as well.

In that time I've learned a bit of what to do on the platform and a whole lot of what

not to do on the platform.

So let's start off with a really important question: is Patreon the right solution for

you?

Now, I'm not going to name names but in the past year I've seen a LOT of people

jump onto Patreon with the expectation that it's essentially just people giving them

money to be creative.

They don't have a clear project in mind nor a body of consistent work under their

belts.

They basically come at it saying: pay me to be creative!

And this is mistake number one.

There's no platform that exists to just throw money at you in order to do whatever

you like.

You have to have something you produce that's of benefit to a group of people.

Do you produce videos?

Comics?

Music?

Photography?

Video games?

Awesome!

All of these things have audiences for them.

Create a body of work.

Cultivate a fanbase.

Then tell that fanbase that there's a way that they can support your work.

If you start by creating the Patreon without first having the community around your work

you're going to have two uphill battles to fight instead of just one.

The next question you need to ask yourself is what benefits you can provide to your Patrons.

The vast majority of people who support you will almost always be doing so just to support

your work.

I've signed up to support many creators myself simply because I enjoyed their work

and I discovered I could show my appreciation by signing up to their Patreon.

But then there are also plenty of creators who have offered rewards that totally inspired

me to give more.

When I discovered Leo Moracchioli I found I could get free MP3 downloads of all his

covers by pledging at a certain level.

When I discovered History Buffs I found I could get early access to his scripts and

see how he outlines his reviews.

When I discovered Mark Witton I found I could get a print of one of his paintings every

year.

Think about the ways that you can add value for your Patrons.

Why are they following your work and what might you be able to give them to deepen their

appreciation of that work?

Take some time to think very carefully about the rewards you can give your Patrons.

Think about the questions you have about other creators.

What would you want from them?

Also think about sustainability.

Remember: people are coming to you because you're creating content that they enjoy.

Don't add things to your plate that will make continuing to create that content more

difficult.

Next: how much financial support do you need to do this thing?

One thing you have to consider when getting into a platform like Patreon is that you have

to grow your subscriber base on it.

You're going to start with no supporters and have to build yourself up to a level that's

sustainable for you.

That's going to take time and it's going to take effort.

Just creating the thing isn't enough--you have to let people know that it exists and

get them to sign up to support you on it.

Think of Patreon as being a long game instead of a short-term cash out.

Treat it like a long-term investment and the people that support you on it as the board

of your company.

These are people who have signed up to give you their hard-earned money for literally

no reason other than that they enjoy your content.

Treat them like gold because they are.

So for those of you who are working on starting up a Patreon account I hope this gave you

some things to think about.

I've actually put together a brief document that includes some of my best tips and tricks

for starting up and growing a Patreon account.

You can download that off my website at the link down in the description.

And of course--if you like the content that I produce, pretty please help me continue

to produce it by supporting that work on Patreon.

You can do so for as little as a dollar a month and you get access to behind the scenes

and making of content, early access to all my videos, and of course you get to have input

into the stuff that I produce.

Sign up over at patreon.com/drexfactorpoi.

Thanks so much in advance and peace!

For more infomation >> What to Know Before Starting Patreon - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Police search for person of interest in missing persons case - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Police search for person of interest in missing persons case - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Local woman contracts same flu virus twice - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Local woman contracts same flu virus twice - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Puppy dog nappy cake product walk through - Duration: 2:57.

Hi, Stacey here from Stacey Jane's Nappy Cakes.

Are you looking for a new nappy cake for someone special?

Stacey Jane's Nappy cakes has a new design just for you.

Let's jump in and take a closer look at the Puppy Dog Nappy Cakes.

Welcome, today I wanted to breakdown the ingredients of this new nappy cake for you.

There are 2 designs to choose from and each cake is decorated in matching colours to the

puppy dog.

Each cake has 30 Huggies Nappies in a choice of newborn, infant boy or infant girl sizes.

The blue and pink infant nappies are 4-8kg and means the parents don't need to dismantle

the cake as soon.

You can however choose the green newborn Huggies nappies these are sized up to 5kg.

The first thing you will notice is the adorable soft puppy toy on the top of the cake.

This puppy is 15cm tall, has a silky soft feel, beautiful embroidery on it paws and

even has a rattle in it's tummy!

You will also notice the eyes of the toy are embroidered into the fabric.

As we move down the cake you will notice the coverings.

The top tier is covered by a spotted muslin baby swaddle wrap.

This measures 120cm wide x 100cm long.

Wrapped around the bottom tier is a gorgeous soft baby hooded towel.

This measures 90cm x 90cm this makes it suitable for newborn to 2 year old.

To finish it all off it is decorated in lovely double satin ribbon and finished in an elegant

bow.

This cake is displayed on a 14 inch cake board and comes with a greeting tag for your personalised

congratulations message and includes the 'ingredients' of your cake, so your recipient knows exactly

what they are getting for their beautiful gift.

Stocks are limited.

So if you love this gift, I would hurry to place your order as they will sell fast.

Thanks for watching, if you want to view this design further or place your order please

click on the link in the description to head over to my website and let me, help you, find

the perfect baby gift.

If you like the video please give it a thumbs up, comment below and hit the subscribe button

to see more like it in the future.

"teddy Bear Waltz" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution

3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

For more infomation >> Puppy dog nappy cake product walk through - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Where Do We Go

For more infomation >> Where Do We Go

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Where Do We Go

-------------------------------------------

Democrats Finally Fighting For Workers? - Duration: 5:50.

THE LABOR DEPARTMENT IS PROPOSING A REGULATION THAT

WOULD IMPACT TO THE AMOUNT OF TIPS THAT PEOPLE IN THE

SERVICE INDUSTRY EARN AND THIS IS SOMETHING THAT DEMOCRATS

IN THE SENATE ARE TRYING TO FIGHT AGAINST, BUT THE

LABOR DEPARTMENT UNDER THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SEEMS VERY

LIKELY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS REGULATION.

LET ME GIVE YOU THE DETAILS ON WHAT IT IS.

SO WHAT IS

THE ROLE?

IN ORDER FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND IT, YOU HAVE TO KIND OF GO BACK

IN TIME AND SEE WHAT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION DID AND WHAT THE

LABOR DEPARTMENT WANTS TO UNDO.

COME TO ME FOR A SECOND.

BASICALLY WHAT WAS HAPPENING WAS

RESTAURANT OWNERS WERE FORCING THEIR EMPLOYEES TO POOL THEIR

TIPS AND THEN THEY WOULD BASICALLY GIVE OUT THE TIPS

TO ALL EMPLOYEES BASED ON WHATEVER PROCEDURE THEY

HAD AT THAT RESTAURANT.

THAT WAS A LITTLE PROBLEMATIC BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE WAITERS,

WAITRESSES, BARTENDERS LOSING A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF THEIR

BOTTOM LINE AND THEY MAKE SIGNIFICANTLY LESS THAN

OTHER PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY AND WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS THEY

DO NOT HAVE TO GET PAID MINIMUM WAGE.

SINCE I GET PAID IN TIPS, THEY CAN GET PAID AS LITTLE AS

FOUR DOLLARS AN HOUR FOR INSTANCE BECAUSE THE TIPS

ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE UP FOR IT SO THAT WAS AN ISSUE.

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SWEEPS IN AND SAYS WE NEED TO

REGULATE THIS TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE ISN'T ANY

MISMANAGEMENT OF THESE TIPS.

SO YOU MAY BE WONDERING, WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL.

IF THEY ARE GETTING PAID MINIMUM

WAGE WHY ARE WE CONCERNED

ABOUT THIS?

THE WAY THAT THIS NEW REGULATION BY THE LABOR DEPARTMENT IS

WRITTEN, IT INCLUDES A BIT OF A LOOPHOLE THAT ALLOWS THE

RESTAURANT OWNERS TO POCKET SOME OF THAT TIP MONEY.

CLAIRE MCCASKILL HAS STARTED HOUNDING THEM ABOUT DOING THE

STUDY AND THEY HAVE REFUSED TO EVEN RESPOND SO AGAIN, THE

LOOPHOLE IN ADDITION TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE REFUSING TO

RELEASE DATA ABOUT HOW THIS WOULD NEGATIVELY IMPACT WORKERS

IN THE FOOD SERVICE INDUSTRY MAKES SENATE DEMOCRATS UNEASY.

THIS SHOULDNíT BE CALLED THE SMALL BUSINESS DEPARTMENT

BECAUSE CLEARLY THEY'RE PULLING AWAY ANY SORT OF PROTECTION OR

ANY SORT OF LAW THAT IS ON THE SIDE OF ANYONE WHO IS IN

LABOR.

THERE'S NOTHING THAT IS PROTECTING THEM AND THEY ARE

TRYING TO DEREGULATE AS MUCH AS THEY CAN AND WHAT IS REALLY

INSIDIOUS ABOUT WHAT THEY DID WAS THAT THEY ALSO TOLD STAFFERS

TO TRY TO MANIPULATE THE STATS IN A WAY TO MAKE IT APPEAR TO

NOT BE AS ALARMING AS IT IS, SO WE ALREADY KNOW THAT IS WHY

THEY DID NOT RELEASE THE REPORT, BUT ALSO WE GOT TO

UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS.

THEY ARE TAKING MONEY OUT OF THE POCKETS OF LOW-WAGE WORKERS AND

THEN TRYING TO PUT IT IN THE POCKETS AND THE HANDS OF

BUSINESSES THAT THEY ARE UP SEQUENCE TO SO THIS IS THE STUFF

THAT WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT TRUMP

POLICY DOES ON AN EVERYDAY LEVEL AND HOW THIS MAN WHO RAN ON THE

IDEA THAT HE WAS ANTIESTABLISHMENT, FOR THE

LITTLE GUY IS CONSISTENTLY SNUGGLING UP TO HIS

CORPORATE FRIENDS AND DONORS.

EXACTLY.

SO THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE IN FAVOR OF WHAT THE LABOR

DEPARTMENT IS PROPOSING TO DO OUR PEOPLE IN THE RESTAURANT

INDUSTRY AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE ACTUAL WORKERS.

I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THE SHOW AND SO IT WORRIES

ME BECAUSE THINK ABOUT IT.

WHAT IS YOUR INCENTIVE TO DO A GREAT JOB AS A SERVER IN THE

FOOD INDUSTRY IF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR TIPS ARE GOING TO BE

SNATCHED FROM YOU BASED ON WHATEVER POLICY THE MANAGER

OR THE OWNER HAS?

IT ALSO OPENS THE DOOR, AS YOU SAY, IN ADDITION TO

MAYBE THERE BEING THIS DENSE INCENTIVE NOW ARE CERTAINLY

CURBING YOUR INCENTIVE WHICH IS FINANCIAL, IT ALSO OPENS

THE DOOR TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

YOUR MONEY IS NOW BEING CONTROLLED BY A MANAGER/OWNER

WHO CAN AFFECT WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE GOING TO GET THOSE TIPS

OR HOW MUCH YOU ARE GOING TO GET.

IT CREATES ANOTHER LEVEL OF

CORRUPTION FRANKLY THAT HAS ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED

WITH IT SO IT IS, AND YOU MAKE SUCH A GOOD POINT.

IF THE RHETORIC WAS TRUMP WAS ALL ABOUT THE LITTLE GUY

BUT WE KNEW IT WAS BS WHEN HE WAS SAYING IT.

HIS RHETORIC WAS ALL ABOUT DRAINING THE SWAMP AND OF COURSE

IT IS NEVER BEEN SWAMPY OR THAN IT IS NOW BUT THIS IS JUST

ONE MORE ELEMENTS AND NOW IT AFFECTS SMALL BUSINESSES WELL.

For more infomation >> Democrats Finally Fighting For Workers? - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Democrats Finally Fighting For Workers? - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Trump To Make You Hate Flying Even More Than You Already Do - Duration: 8:31.

THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WANTS TO DEREGULATE BUSINESS AS

MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

IN FACT, TRUMP HAS FAMOUSLY SAID THAT FOR EVERY NEW

REGULATION HE WOULD LIKE TO REPEAL TWO REGULATIONS.

IN AN EFFORT TO REPEAL REGULATIONS THAT AIRLINE

INDUSTRIES DO NOT LIKE, THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION HAS

ESSENTIALLY OPENED UP A FORUM TO ALLOW THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY TO

AIR THEIR GRIEVANCES AND SHARE WHAT TYPE OF REGULATIONS THEY

WOULD LIKE TO SEE GONE, TAKEN AWAY AND WHAT THEY WANT TO

DO IS PRETTY DEVASTATING, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU TAKE

INTO ACCOUNT HOW INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE IT ALREADY IS

TO FLY.IT SEEMS AS THOUGH MEMBERS OF THE IN THE

AIRLINE INDUSTRY ARE ALREADY MISTREATING CONSUMERS AND

IF THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT, THEY CAN MISS TREATISE EVEN FURTHER.

LET ME GIVE YOU THE DETAILS.

BECAUSE THAT IS TOO MUCH OF A REGULATION, BEING HONEST

ABOUT HOW MUCH THE TICKET COST TO THE CONSUMER.

THEY WANT TO GET RID OF THAT REGULATION.

WOW.

THEY WANT TO IN POSE FEES FOR WARE'S WILTSHIRE SERVICES.

THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY YOUR 24-HOUR REFUND PERIOD IF

YOU BY ACCIDENT BY A TICKET YOU DID NOT MEAN TO BUY.

THAT IS HUGE.

SO THEY ARE CURRENTLY THINK THE UNITED STATES THERE IS A 24

HOUR GRACE PERIOD WHICH I HAVE ADMITTEDLY TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

ALL OF US HAVE.

WHEN I WAS BOOKING, ACTUALLY RECENTLY WHEN I HAD TO BOOK

A TRIP TO DC FOR WORK AND I USE THE COMPANY CARD AND THEN I

REALIZED I BOOK TO THE WRONG DAY AND I HAD A PANIC ATTACK

BECAUSE I THOUGHT I COULDN'T GET A REFUND BUT THERE WAS A 24 HOUR

REFUND PERIOD AND I WAS ABLE TO BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF.

THEY WANT TO GET RID OF THAT.

AND YOU KNOW WHY THAT IS SO IMPORTANT AS WELL, BESIDES

THE FACT THAT THEY ARE GOING VERY ANTI-DISABILITY?

THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY IN AMERICA IS SO UNREGULATED THAT PRICES

JUST VACILLATE SO SIGNIFICANTLY THAT IN OTHER COUNTRIES THAT

HAVE AN AIRLINE INDUSTRY THAT IS NATIONALLY SUBSIDIZED YOU

DO NOT EXPLAIN THE SAME THING.

I WAS TALKING TO MY SISTER, I BOUGHT TICKETS ON EMIRATES AND

IT WAS THE SAME COST TO FLY A WEEK OR TWO OUT AS IT WAS A

MONTH AGO, SO THAT'S BECAUSE THEIR AIRLINE IS SUBSIDIZED

BY THE COUNTRY OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND THE OTHER

INTERESTING THING IS A PART OF THIS IS THAT THEY ARE

TRYING TO SLAP REGULATIONS ON OTHER AIRLINES THAT ARE NOT

PART OF THE US, WHICH AGAIN, LET'S GO BACK TO THESE

MIDDLE EASTERN AIRLINES.

EMIRATES AND OTHER AIRLINES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, THEY WERE

TRYING TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR TYPICALLY BUSINESS CLASS

TRAVELERS TO FLY ON THOSE PLANES BECAUSE THEIR BUSINESS CLASSES

ARE MUCH BETTER AND THE TICKETS AGAIN, AS IKE'S PLAN, ARE MUCH

CHEAPER AND SO THEY BANNED LAPTOPS AND I BELIEVE IPADS FROM

COMING IN HIS CARRY-ON LUGGAGE TO THE STATES AND THEY TRIED TO

SAY IT WAS A SECURITY CONCERN BUT THEY WERE TRYING TO DETER

PEOPLE TO BUY FROM OTHER THINGS FROM AMERICAN AIRLINES.

THEY ARE MAKING THE AMERICAN AIRLINE EXPERIENCE INCREDIBLY

UNCOMFORTABLE, DIFFICULT AND THEN, WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR US TO FLY

WITH OTHER AIRLINES.

THAT IS AMAZING.

I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT.

ALSO, WHILE THEY ARE TRYING TO SHED ANY AND ALL REGULATIONS

THAT THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH, THEY WANT TO TIGHTEN REGULATIONS

THAT WE AS CONSUMERS HAVE TO DEAL WITH, SO ONE THING THAT

THEY WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF IS PROTECTIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO

HAVE EMOTIONAL SUPPORT PETS, SO IF YOU HAVE AN EMOTIONAL SUPPORT

DOG ANY OF DOCUMENTATION TO PROVE IT, YOU ARE ABLE TO FLY

WITH THAT PET AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.

THEY WANT TO DO AWAY WITH THAT SO YOU WOULD NOT BE

PROTECTED IF YOU HAVE EMOTIONAL NEEDS.

YOU WOULD STILL HAVE TO PAY A FEE OR YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN

BE ABLE TO BRING YOUR PET ON BOARD WITH YOU.

IT IS A HUGE HASSLE FOR PEOPLE WORKING ON THESE FLIGHTS,

TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO HAVE THEIR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS.

IT IS NOT A HASSLE AND TO CHARGE FOR IT AND TO CHARGE

FOR THE WILTSHIRE SERVICE, THESE ARE ALL THE FEES THAT ADD

UP AND REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN YOU DIDN'T HAVE

TO PAY TO HAVE YOUR LUGGAGE CHECKED?

IT REALLY WENT FROM THE RED TO THE BLACK, A LOT OF THESE

AIRLINES, BASED ON CHARGING US THESE ADDITIONAL FEES SO

THERE IS THAT.

THESE ARE CORPORATE FAT CATS GETTING FATTER BUT THE TARMAC

DELAY LAW AND THAT REGULATION CAME INTO EFFECT BECAUSE THERE

WERE THESE INORDINATE DELAYS OF SEVEN AND EIGHT HOURS ON US KNOW

WE TARMAC IN DETROIT, THE TOILETS WERE OVERFLOWING.

THE SCENE INSIDE THE CABIN WAS SOMETHING OUT OF LORD OF THE

FLIES AND THAT IS WHERE THIS CAME FROM.

THAT IS HOW THEY

DEVELOPED THIS REGULATION, PLUS AS ANA SAYS, THAT'S

JUST A BASIC CONSUMER PROTECTION.

I CLICKED THE WRONG THING, HAPPENED A MINUTE AGO.

NO PROBLEM, WE WILL FIX IT.

THESE ARE ALWAYS FATCATS GETTING FATTER.

THIS IS A CORPORATE MONEY GRAB AND NOTHING ELSE.

THEY DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE CONSUMER.

THEIR UNDOING ALL OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTIONS.

IT IS NOTHING SHORT OF THAT.

BUT TRUMP IS LOOKING OUT FOR THE LITTLE GUY, RIGHT?

I GET IT, I GET THAT THOSE ON THE RIGHT HAVE BOUGHT INTO

THE PROPAGANDA THAT ANY AND ALL REGULATION IS BAD, RED TAPE

AND WE DON'T WANT IT.

BUT THERE ARE REGULATIONS THAT ARE PURPOSELY PUT IN PLACE

TO PROTECT YOU THE CONSUMER SO IN THIS CASE, THEY WANT TO

GET RID OF THOSE PROTECTIONS AGAIN, FLYING IS ALREADY

INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE AND WE ARE NOW LIVING IN THIS

WORLD WHERE THERE IS AN ENTIRE INDUSTRY THAT COULD

LITERALLY NOT GIVE YOU WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

YOU CAN PAY FOR A FLIGHT AND THEY CAN LITERALLY KICK YOU

OFF OF THAT FLIGHT IF THEY HAVE OVERBOOKED IT.

NO OTHER INDUSTRY IS ALLOWED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT SO I

FEEL LIKE THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY IS ALREADY UNDER REGULATED

AND THEY WANT TO FURTHER DO AWAY WITH WHATEVER CONSUMER

PROTECTIONS EXIST.

BY THE WAY, THEY WANT TO DROP REQUIREMENTS TO SHOW ON

SCIENCE AND CANCELLATION DATA WITH FLIGHTS.

THE AIRLINES, THEY ARE EXPLAINING WHY THEY ARE

ADVOCATING FOR THESE D REGULATIONS AND THEIR RESPONSE

WAS THAT THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION WAS TURNING

TO ACTIVIST E.

THAT IS REMARKABLE, TO BE ON THE SIDE OF THE CONSUMER IS TO

ACTIVIST HE AND I THINK THE REASON WHY PEOPLE BELIEVE

THE RHETORIC AROUND TRUMP IS THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE

PHILOSOPHY THAT IS UNDERGIRDING IT AND WE COULD SAY IT IS A

PLUTOCRACY BUT IT IS DEEPER THAN THAT.

IT IS A VELOCITY CALLED NEOLIBERALISM AND

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE REGULATION BUT BEYOND THE POINT OF WHAT

CAPITALISM ENVISIONED IT TO BE AN INTERESTING POINT ABOUT IT IS

THAT THESE FOLKS ONLY WANT THE STATE TO EXIST SO THAT THEY CAN

VALIDATE THE DESIRES AND THE EXPLOITATIONS OF THESE BIG

CORPORATIONS.

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON THEY WANT THE STATE TO EXIST,

FOR CORPORATE WEALTH AND GREED.

IF YOU BUY INTO ANY OF THAT, YOU ARE BUYING INTO YOUR OWN

DESTRUCTION.

BUT WE, IT MAY BE FOUNDED ON THAT NEOLIBERAL PRINCIPLE, THAT

MAY BE AS YOU SAY UNDERLYING IT ALL, BUT I WOULD SUGGEST

THAT THERE ARE PRICE SUPPORTS LIKE CRAZY ON EVERY TIME OF

EVERY KIND OF AGRICULTURE.

WE PRESENT WERE ALL SORTS OF THINGS SO THERE IS NO FREE

MARKET.

THAT IS NEOLIBERAL NEOLIBERALISM, THERE IS NO

FREE MARKET IN AMERICA AT ALL.

IT IS A CONTROLLED MARKETPLACE IN EVERY WAY.

FOR THE CORPORATIONS AND THAT IS WHAT I MEAN.

IT IS ONLY CONTROLLED, THE STATE IS ONLY USED TO BENEFIT THE

CORPORATIONS AND ONLY USED TO BENEFIT THAT ELITE

CAPITALIST CLASS AND SO THAT IS WHAT I MEAN.

IF WE VIEW IT THROUGH THAT VANTAGE POINT THEN WE

UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE LAWS ONLY EXIST IN THAT REGARD THEN

YOU ARE GOING TO BE LEFT OUT.

LYC…E ONE LAST THING ABOUT THE WORD REGULATION BECAUSE

IT IS USED IN PEOPLE THINK I DO WANT TO GET GOVERNMENT OFF

OUR BACKS AND THERE IS TOO MUCH REGULATION, IT'S ONE OF

THOSE THINGS THEY GO YEAH, LET'S GET THE MAN OFF MY BACK.

PROTECTIONS, ALSO USE THAT WORD AND THAT IS WHAT GOES ON

WITH SO MANY OF THESE LAWS.

CONSUMERS ARE PROTECTED BY THESE VERY THINGS THAT THEY ARE

ROLLING BACK.

WE CAN CALL THEM REGULATIONS, BUT THEY ARE CONSUMER

PROTECTIONS AND THEY ARE GOING AWAY.

For more infomation >> Trump To Make You Hate Flying Even More Than You Already Do - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Trump To Make You Hate Flying Even More Than You Already Do - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

Caroline Receveur, un début de grossesse très compliqué - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Caroline Receveur, un début de grossesse très compliqué - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Caroline Receveur, un début de grossesse très compliqué - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Watch Live: SEVENTEEN, Red Velvet, gugudan, And More Perform On "Show Champion" - Duration: 1:34.

Watch Live: SEVENTEEN, Red Velvet, gugudan, And More Perform On "Show Champion"

The February 7 episode of MBC MUSICs Show Champion features SEVENTEEN, Red Velvet, Chungha, JBJ, gugudan, Jeong Sewoon, MOMOLAND, N.

Flying, Golden Child, NRG, The East Light, RAINZ, VAV, KCM, fromis_9, EXP EDITION, TARGET, Iris, HighSoul, and more.

Watch performances live when it starts at 7 p.m.

KST below!.

Soompi. Display. News. English.

300x250. BTF Soompi. Mobile. English.

300x250. ATF.

For more infomation >> Watch Live: SEVENTEEN, Red Velvet, gugudan, And More Perform On "Show Champion" - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Watch Live: SEVENTEEN, Red Velvet, gugudan, And More Perform On "Show Champion" - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

There's Something Wrong With The Rock's Skyscraper Poster - Duration: 2:30.

There's something wrong with The Rock's Poster

For more infomation >> There's Something Wrong With The Rock's Skyscraper Poster - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> There's Something Wrong With The Rock's Skyscraper Poster - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Famous Dex Type Beat

For more infomation >> Famous Dex Type Beat

-------------------------------------------

FLYING DISASTER CHILD? | Owlboy #1 - Duration: 3:50:37.

For more infomation >> FLYING DISASTER CHILD? | Owlboy #1 - Duration: 3:50:37.

-------------------------------------------

Matthew West - Jesus & You (Acoustic) - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Matthew West - Jesus & You (Acoustic) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Are You an Ambivert? | Daily Life Lesson #6 by Tian - Duration: 1:15.

in my early 20s I went through an identity crisis I was wondering if I was

an extrovert or an introvert and I discovered it from the book quiet that

there's actually a term called ambivert when I'm in front of people I get

energetic sometimes but after a certain period I would get tired I don't like to

be by myself too much either is then I would crave going out and meet people so

there's always a balancing act yesterday I created a meet-up for people to come

and talk about life coaching with me I met these two awesome people and I

enjoyed a conversation but that doesn't mean that I didn't get completely

exhausted by the end of the night we have the best of both worlds we enjoy

both which i think is really great but it's also a struggle that we have to

endure but if we choose to see it as a gift then we are lucky we get to

experience both being an intern and being an extrovert at the same time

For more infomation >> Are You an Ambivert? | Daily Life Lesson #6 by Tian - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

What to Know Before Starting Patreon - Duration: 4:19.

Hey gang!

Drex here from DrexFactor.com.

Last month when I uploaded my video detailing my earnings for 2017 a LOT of people reached

out to me about Patreon.

It's easy to see why: Patreon is clearly filling a need.

It allows creators like myself who produce a body of work for the public to receive support

directly from their fans.

This means we don't have to mess with sponsors or find ways to tailor our content for a mass

audience.

But that said...it's not just as simple as setting up an account and people just giving

you money to be creative.

I'm going to drill through what you should know based upon my own experiences on the

platform.

Before we dive in, I just want to take a moment to give a shout out to the friends of the

channel!

Big thanks to Dark Monk, Emazing Lights, Flowtoys, Spinballs, and Ultra Poi for helping to make

the videos on this channel possible.

You can visit them all on the web by following the links down in the description of this

video.

So first up: I've been on Patreon now for just over two years.

Originally I'd tried crowdfunding through my own website but found I couldn't create

an interface as clean or easy to use as Patreon.

I'm really glad I switched over and I'm sure my supporters are as well.

In that time I've learned a bit of what to do on the platform and a whole lot of what

not to do on the platform.

So let's start off with a really important question: is Patreon the right solution for

you?

Now, I'm not going to name names but in the past year I've seen a LOT of people

jump onto Patreon with the expectation that it's essentially just people giving them

money to be creative.

They don't have a clear project in mind nor a body of consistent work under their

belts.

They basically come at it saying: pay me to be creative!

And this is mistake number one.

There's no platform that exists to just throw money at you in order to do whatever

you like.

You have to have something you produce that's of benefit to a group of people.

Do you produce videos?

Comics?

Music?

Photography?

Video games?

Awesome!

All of these things have audiences for them.

Create a body of work.

Cultivate a fanbase.

Then tell that fanbase that there's a way that they can support your work.

If you start by creating the Patreon without first having the community around your work

you're going to have two uphill battles to fight instead of just one.

The next question you need to ask yourself is what benefits you can provide to your Patrons.

The vast majority of people who support you will almost always be doing so just to support

your work.

I've signed up to support many creators myself simply because I enjoyed their work

and I discovered I could show my appreciation by signing up to their Patreon.

But then there are also plenty of creators who have offered rewards that totally inspired

me to give more.

When I discovered Leo Moracchioli I found I could get free MP3 downloads of all his

covers by pledging at a certain level.

When I discovered History Buffs I found I could get early access to his scripts and

see how he outlines his reviews.

When I discovered Mark Witton I found I could get a print of one of his paintings every

year.

Think about the ways that you can add value for your Patrons.

Why are they following your work and what might you be able to give them to deepen their

appreciation of that work?

Take some time to think very carefully about the rewards you can give your Patrons.

Think about the questions you have about other creators.

What would you want from them?

Also think about sustainability.

Remember: people are coming to you because you're creating content that they enjoy.

Don't add things to your plate that will make continuing to create that content more

difficult.

Next: how much financial support do you need to do this thing?

One thing you have to consider when getting into a platform like Patreon is that you have

to grow your subscriber base on it.

You're going to start with no supporters and have to build yourself up to a level that's

sustainable for you.

That's going to take time and it's going to take effort.

Just creating the thing isn't enough--you have to let people know that it exists and

get them to sign up to support you on it.

Think of Patreon as being a long game instead of a short-term cash out.

Treat it like a long-term investment and the people that support you on it as the board

of your company.

These are people who have signed up to give you their hard-earned money for literally

no reason other than that they enjoy your content.

Treat them like gold because they are.

So for those of you who are working on starting up a Patreon account I hope this gave you

some things to think about.

I've actually put together a brief document that includes some of my best tips and tricks

for starting up and growing a Patreon account.

You can download that off my website at the link down in the description.

And of course--if you like the content that I produce, pretty please help me continue

to produce it by supporting that work on Patreon.

You can do so for as little as a dollar a month and you get access to behind the scenes

and making of content, early access to all my videos, and of course you get to have input

into the stuff that I produce.

Sign up over at patreon.com/drexfactorpoi.

Thanks so much in advance and peace!

For more infomation >> What to Know Before Starting Patreon - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

PERFECT - ED SHEERAN (ANNA ISHII cover) - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> PERFECT - ED SHEERAN (ANNA ISHII cover) - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 1.8 TFSI Pro Line S Navigatie, Xenon, Cruise Control, PDC, 18"LM - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 1.8 TFSI Pro Line S Navigatie, Xenon, Cruise Control, PDC, 18"LM - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

All My Videos Combined! - Duration: 11:47.

♫ Music ♫

♫ Music ♫

♫ Music ♫

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét