Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 8 2018

Oh Hey whats up?

Coming back from a home date bro

That one time at shafqats wedding -

then when he left a joint in your dads car

then when he got caught snorting coke by your mom in the bathroom

My fiance, I suppose now my wife -

If she finds out about this we will all be in a lot of trouble

are you ok?

here you go sir, this medicine house will give you health

I have no such problems

fuck these fucking homos

Sayay

[Ventilator Beep Sound]

[Breathing]

[V.O] There is no one around

[V.O] This may be my only chance

[V.O] This world is better off from such people

[V.O] Some of you must have already judged me by now

[V.O] This story may prove boring for such people

[V.O] There are other things to check out at internet

[V.O] Anyway, I never liked being the center of attention

[V.O] Well, not always

[V.O] But not anymore since a long time

And then he just publically humiliated Kashif. -Left

Reeking of marijuana - And smashed his car into the roundabout

Oh God - I hope he is okay now

Boys will be boys

That's why I love you, because you're not a boy

Thank you darling, I try not to be

Why are these boys into drugs anyway?

Who Am I to say but

This boy Waleed, He is absolutely off the rocker

His thoughts are negative, the way he expresses is negative

And his emotions are taking over his conscience.

You should stop smoking cigarettes too.

You noticed?

That's the only weakness I'm left with, I will quit that too.

So why not now?

Nothing keeps hidden from your eyes

Take a right from ahead, it's a shorter route

I know

I'm quite familiar with these streets

Really? When did this happen? I didn't know about this

I didn't tell you? This was before college

Maybe 2010. Maybe 2011

Even I spent my childhood over here

There used to be so much wildlife in this area back then

Okay park right there

I'll be back in five minutes

(V.O) stupid Ainy. Be careful about the dates

(V.O) Anyway, it's been years now

(V.O) I'm no longer the person I used to be then

[Siren Wailing]

[Car Horn Honking]

Head injury and there is swelling in the brain

They are trying to release pressure from it

Doctor, can you please update me about…

Isn't that humayun?

[Ventilator Beeping]

That looks just like -

waleed

[VO.] Keep it together

I'll be outside

Nothing happened, just relax, everything is just fine

[Siren Wailing in Distance ]

What is it? Haven't you seen a lady before?

Why is this happening?

(V.O) Damn it, May God forgive me, I've started becoming Huria again.

You`re smoking again?

Give it to me

Instead of smoking you should be praying!

Madame my sins are so many, I could be praying

till I die and it still wouldn`t save me

But you should still pray, shouldn`t you?

As it is, you don`t know how forgiving he could be

I may not know him, but I am quite familiar with myself

What did you write? Nothing special

Mooroo`s not coming?

He is coming and smoking in front of him should be permissible, shouldn`t it?

You use this "permissible" word too liberally

Madame I myself am liberal, so I would use it in the same manner, right?

[Doorbell Rings]

Let me bring him in

I hope I can trust mooroo

OH MY GOD. Huria?

How've you been where have you been?

I've been good… Been here and there

You're wearing a Hijab?

Mooroo, I don't go by the name Huria anymore

Good Evening

Hi, how are you? Good, how are you?

Not bad.

Sorry Uncle I'm late Not at all

Darling. Who`s Huriyah Hassan?

Who? -Well that's a name I haven't heard in a very long time

How come? -There was just some kids being stupid back in the day

That`s a second hand book I got from an old bookstore

So it must be the previous owner`s name

So how are you doing uncle?

Like someone`s breathed new life into an old soul

Can I get you Tea or Kahwa? -Tea would be nice.

I'm lucky I met my wife then

or else I would have been dead by now.

If I was not around, God would have saved you somehow

"Just the thought of happiness should be enough for the soul, Ghalib"

Oh Please.

I am just saying that He must have sent you to help me

Uncle, Have you checked up on Waleed lately?

No news He is in a vegetative state

No improvement

That`s sad news

Although I cant help but think that one bring this upon ones self.

I just read an article on Facebook

positing the was scientific reasoning behind Karma

Oh Really? That will prove to him.

I can just see bad people making the most out of this world.

I don`t see Karma working here.

That`s obvious from the book you wrote.

You must send me this article.

Now when ever he`ll argue with me, I will try to convince him scientifically.

Okay, I`ll just Facebook it to you.

My dear boy, she isn`t on Facebook. -Oh Really? How come?

Because, I think Facebook is a waste of time.

What is this all about?

From now onwards, You`ll be wearing Shalwaar Kameez

And we`re admitting you into a convent

And no more of this Co-education Understand?

I do whatever the hell I want And I`ll wear whatever the hell I want

NO You will not!

[outside] She will not understand. -Shireen, you tell me yourself.

What will people think of what she`s wearing? They`ll talk behind our backs.

Huh, What will people think.

What will people think about him?

Him and his affairs

I was lost in search of my desires.

Without a guidance.

Free

Shame

Modesty

Loneliness

This is how I learned

This is how I found God.

This is how I became strong

[Inaudible Radio Chatter]

[Cheering] Go Hammad. Buck up boys.

So, you really like Waleed?

Where did that come from?

Just asking!

I mean. Yeah, I guess I do

So tell me something

What makes you like him?

Don`t know, I mean

What makes someone like someone else anyway?

I mean why does my dad like my mom? Why does my mom stay with my dad

Does my dad like my mom?

I don`t know, I guess you never truly know what you want. Right?

You got deep and I was just asking lightly.

Okay then...Umm

I guess I like him.

If I like him.

Because

He`s fun.

Fun. -Fun.

Some of you must have already judged me

and for them this will be a boring story

There is a lot more to see on the internet

I've never liked being the center of attention anyways

Boys and their cruel games.

I always wanted to know. Why?

[Ventilator Beeping]

So you could show all your friends?

[V.O] There is no one around.

[V.O] This may be my only chance

Huria.

You know?

For more infomation >> Sayay (series) | Chapter one | Ainy | Mooroo - Duration: 13:17.

-------------------------------------------

PAKISTAN or IRAN - Which Military is Better? - Duration: 5:04.

Sham cheerleader bogies head-on so if you mind some water

This is another exciting episode in this time we're comparing the military power of Iran and Pakistan

Welcome guys to another episode of FTD facts

I'm Leroy Kenton, and I'm super excited for this episode, and if you are as well

Don't forget to give this video a big thumbs up and for all you newcomers on FTD facts

Just hit that subscribe button it is free obviously you're here because you like learning and we produce videos every single day

So let's jump right into this episode and the first military power

I'm going to be talking about is

Iran so Iran's military strength ranks 21 in the world and arounds ability to carry out operations

outside the country makes it one of a handful of countries that can sustain a

consistent amount of forces beyond its own borders

Looking at the military statistics now the manpower available in Iran is 47 million people

they have five hundred and thirty four thousand active personnel and

400,000 people in their reserve personnel

When we look at Pakistan now the Pakistan armed forces are ranked 13th in the entire world

There are the sixth largest in terms of active military personnel and the largest among Muslim countries

Pakistan has the world's sixth largest nuclear arsenal as well for Pakistan's military statistics the Mad parve ailable is ninety-five million

they have three hundred and thirty seven thousand active personnel and

282 thousand people as reserve personnel in comparing the army strength now

Iran has one thousand six hundred and sixteen combat tanks

1315 armored fighting vehicles they're rocker projectors said at one thousand four hundred and seventy four and they have two thousand seventy eight towed artillery

By their self propelled artillery set at three hundred and twenty

Pakistan in comparison has two thousand nine hundred and twenty-four combat tanks

2828 armored fighting vehicles 134 rocket projectors

3708 towed artillery and four hundred and sixty-five self-propelled artillery

Next I want to look at the comparison of their Air Force's starting with Iran so Iran has 137 fighter air perhaps

137 attack aircrafts as well they have a total of 203 transport aircrafts and their trainer aircraft total is

79 as well as a total helicopters, they have is 126

But they have 12 attack helicopters for Pakistan's air force. They have 301 fighter aircrafts

394 attack aircrafts

261 transport aircrafts as well as your trainer aircraft total is

190 and Pakistan has three hundred sixteen total helicopters and the attack helicopter

total sits at 52 and the last section of their military

I'm going to compare is the Navy in their possession Iran has a total of three hundred and ninety eight total naval assets

They have 230 patrol crafts

But they don't have any aircraft carriers Iran has five frigates three Corvettes 33 submarines and ten mine warfare

vessels in

Pakistan's Navy. They have a total amount of 197 naval assets

They have eight submarines ten frigates and three mine warfare vessels well now when it comes to their defense budget Iran spends approximately

6.3. Billion u.s.

dollars towards their military in the year of 2017 Iranian lawmakers actually approved plans to expand military spending to

5% of the budget

Including developing the country's long-range missile programs, which yes

US President Donald Trump had pledged to stop the process of that now looking at the military budget of

Pakistan their budget sits at 7 billion dollars

Pakistan is set to increase defense spending by five hundred and seventy eight million to eight point seven eight billion dollars

And that's going to be during the fiscal year of 2017 to 2018

Pakistan is able to increase their defense budget

And this is due in part to the Chinese investments under the Chinese led china-pakistan economic

Corridor alright guys so that does it for the side-by-side military comparison of Iran's military versus of Pakistan's military

I want to know all your thoughts and comments down below

You can also follow me on social media those links are below in the comment section as well and definitely

You have to check out the comparison that we did with Iran and Pakistan in terms of their overall

Country so that a great one. That's gonna be at the end of this episode as well as in the cards for this video

Thank you guys for being so awesome

And I can't wait to see what other suggestions that you leave down below

For what other which is better episodes that you want to see?

Hey guys and for all you amazing and awesome people that made it to this end screen

Definitely check out this video where we compare Iran and Pakistan we also have many witches better episodes

So if you have countries and you want to see side-by-side and actually just learn more about them in general

Definitely keep on watching, and I'll see you real soon in another video

For more infomation >> PAKISTAN or IRAN - Which Military is Better? - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

「我們不一樣」進榜,YouTube台灣 2018年一月熱門歌曲榜 | 本視頻排名僅供參考,數據來源YouTube音樂人創作中心 - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> 「我們不一樣」進榜,YouTube台灣 2018年一月熱門歌曲榜 | 本視頻排名僅供參考,數據來源YouTube音樂人創作中心 - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [Low-Calorie] Healthy BUT Tasty! Soy Milk Tofu Hot Pot! 10servings 1910kcal 3.5Kg[Use CC] - Duration: 6:26.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles By ~Aphexx~ )

So today! I will be making a soy milk tofu hot pot

It is still freezing cold around these parts And I found this nice recipe for a hot pot

so that's what I'll be using to make my meal today

A Japanese dietitian also gave out Links to this recipe

~ this is also a recipe that helps us girls retain our good looks ~

~ this is good news ~

a soy milk Hot Pot that is good for both your health and beauty...

~ I have no choice but to make this ~ It also warms it right as well

alrighty lets get cookin'

these are the ingredients

Add soy milk to a pot

shiradashi broth

Simmer on medium

chop up our 'mizuna' greens into EZ to eat pieces

Cut the tofu as well

Cut it into any desired shape you like

Then add our tofu

then shiromaitake shrooms

Then add the liquid from a grated and squeezed Ginger root

Then we add our mizuna greens

we're packing in our veggies today

Then cook on low till they're finished

tadaa its done

lets open it up

Love that gingery aroma

You can see how packed full of veggies it is And since it's made with soy milk its gonna be good for you

We use 3 tofu And two liters of soy milk itadakimasu

waaa~ gotta love that soy milk

And plenty of these greens

maitake shrooms

And the tofu that was submerged Underneath It All

The soup looks so yummy

the shiradashi broth gives it a nice mellow flavor And the tofu is melted into the soy milk

Everything tastes so mild and yummy

This soup is gonna be so good for the body

K, these are pieces of tofu its steaming hot

hot

Let's cut them up

The tofu simmered in soy milk It's so hot and steamy and wriggly jiggly

greens

It still retains a good amount of crunch

shrooms taste so good They make hot pots taste that much better

And I love how that mushroom goodness gushes out of the shrooms when you bite into them

The soup is totes delish

The yumminess from the veggies and shrooms come out into the soup

and since the soy milk is so tasty It tastes great despite not having any meat

So hot and steamy

Hot pots do warm you up so much don't they I'm breaking a sweat without the heater on

I'm so shook right now Can't believe how tasty it is without using any meat

Until now I've only had hot pots That contains meat

Tofu, soy milk, mushrooms and mizuna greens With only these ingredients I can't believe it tastes this good

The soup is so sweet and mellow So delish

I'm hot AF right now

Maybe I should open a window?

I feel so right RN bit if I open a window it gets so loud

Eating something toasty hot In the cold is the 'bestest' thing ever

The pot is finally empty

The longer you leave these sit The better it tastes

( your translator ~Aphexx~ is using dictation software to make these subtitles. Mistakes are inevitable please be chill about it )

Last mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

It's too loud so lets first close the window

soy milk tofu pot was so yummy

It was so tasty despite not having any meat And without any carbs like rice

It was such an easy and healthy dish to make Not to mention it's good for keeping a healthy skin tone

And it warms you up so much that I had to open a window ~I'm all hot and steamy right now~

AAAANNNNDDDDDD

I made this recipe using this D-gourmet app

Just add the keyword 'Healthy' into the search bar And it's just that easy to find healthy recipes

It's so tough to find healthy and yummy recipes

And that's why this app is so handy

And you can sometimes find famous Japanese dietitians Leaving comments on these recipes

And on this particular recipe You can see this famous person has left a comment on it

Looking at this comment Makes me feel like I've done something great for my body

D gourmet has also dropped a bunch of recipes from the Kyushu area of japane.... ~wowzers~

It's so handy to be able to find all sorts of recipes So easily

You can also easily find some restaurants as well

It's so nice to be able to find Them by just searching for the area

It's filled with easy and yummy recipes Please check it out Will ya

And as always thank you for watching I think you want me to do please tell me in the comments section below And as always if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [Low-Calorie] Healthy BUT Tasty! Soy Milk Tofu Hot Pot! 10servings 1910kcal 3.5Kg[Use CC] - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Рецепт куриных грудок в панировке из чипсов - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Рецепт куриных грудок в панировке из чипсов - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

[한글자막] What is Lisk? Lisk explained 리스크 코인 2018 [Block Info_블록인포] - Duration: 7:20.

For more infomation >> [한글자막] What is Lisk? Lisk explained 리스크 코인 2018 [Block Info_블록인포] - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

Is Henrikh Mkhitaryan Perfect for Arsenal? | Tactical Profile - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> Is Henrikh Mkhitaryan Perfect for Arsenal? | Tactical Profile - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Trainor & Guillermo Del Toro: Rat Enthusiasts - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Meghan Trainor & Guillermo Del Toro: Rat Enthusiasts - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Resources ALL Graphic Designers Need (FREE RESOURCES) - Duration: 5:49.

today I have six resources every single designer needs to help you with your

graphic design all your design workflow all of these resources are online and

they're totally free for you to use you're gonna find free vectors free

images free animations and so much more to help you with your graphic design

projects what is that people welcome back to you Satori buttocks

the home of graphic design content right here on YouTube today I have six online

resources that are totally free for you to use and download in your graphic

design work now I consider that every single designer should use these

resources because they're gonna come in handy for a whole host of projects in

your graphic design workflow so check out these resources and let me know what

you think about them in the comment section below

I put although the resources in today's video linked in the description below if

you want to check them out for yourselves the first resource are all

graphic designers need is pigs hidden like a lot of the entries on today's

list of resources there are premium options but you will have to pay for

however pig's eden has a lot of free content for you to download such as

textures mock-ups and much much more there's a blue icon that tells you

flight time is premium and it's also an orange icon that tells you it's free so

explore pixie turn and see what cool resources you can grab for free today

the next resource also offers many vectors textures and mock-ups and as

pixel border net you can search the website yourself or you can browse the

categories of free items say for example here's a small section of free animation

resources which are typically very difficult to find absolutely free online

like I mentioned before you can give premium to lot more items and downloads

but there are tons of freebies here at Pixar butter for you to grab the next

resource that all graphic designers need is a stock image site with a bit of a

twist death the stock photo comm is a very professional and high-end service

with a free and a premium option

you simply sign up with your email address and then followed an

instructional screen and once you've signed up with your email you're going

to need to verify it but once you've done that you'll be notified and you can

now await for the monthly email or free stock imagery or you can browse their

website it's a pretty cool service of high end imagery for your graphic design

projects moving on with more stock imagery downloads we have pixabay now

I've been using pixabay for a long long time and you can search the ever-growing

catalogue of images they are all royalty-free images to download but you

might have to prove that you know a robot beforehand

there are several dimensions to choose from and sometimes to access a larger

size you have to sign up which is totally free

I do love pixabay and you can use all of the imageries on your projects and they

do have a large amount of images to choose from font square is a great

resource for finding free and cheap fonts for your graphic design projects

you can find good deals as well as search recent funds you can check out

the icons below the font to see respective licenses letting you know

where you're allowed to use the font after downloading there is a huge

selection of fonts on this website so go ahead and check out for yourself over on

font squirrel

the last resource that all graphic designers need to utilize is a website

for inspiration so if you're hitting a creative block and you need something to

trigger that creative flame head over to nice cow and see what they can offer you

in the way of graphic design inspiration

you can browse the website or you can search for something particular and you

can even submit your own work and create your own board on their website so there

were six resources every designer needs in two days and Turkish

graphic design video let me know what you guys thought of today's video in the

comment section below I leave it like if you didn't enjoy it also share on social

media if you did find it useful I'm gonna be away until Tuesday of next week

so until then I hope you have a great weekend and you're checking back into

Stan Xfinity subscribe to you cetera graphics you haven't done already and

turn on those notifications so you never miss an upload your store ethics so

until next time design your future today peace

For more infomation >> Resources ALL Graphic Designers Need (FREE RESOURCES) - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Cat Kneading 🐾 Closeup Video - Duration: 4:30.

(Hiccup)

(Hiccup)

(Hiccup)

My cat looks like a kitten, but his purring sound is loud.

For more infomation >> Cat Kneading 🐾 Closeup Video - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

[MV] EDEN(이든) _ Good Night (Feat. Jukjae(적재)) - Duration: 4:08.

Girl, I Hope you happy

with another person

Girl, you made a choice

I have a lot to say to you

But I think they're no use

Baby good night

baby good night

Even if the arms where you'll fall asleep

are not mine

Baby good night

Baby good night

You're leaving me, you

Don't feel sorry to me

oh baby Good bye

I know you're gone when I open my eyes

It will be so painful for a while

I know that Can you give me some time?

only for the time when everyone sleeps

I can't say I'll be okay

I can't help it

Right

I think I can't forget you

Baby good night

baby good night

Even if the arms where you'll fall asleep

are not mine

Baby good night

Baby good night

You're leaving me, you

Please be happy

as much as I loved you

Girl, I Hope you happy

with another person

For more infomation >> [MV] EDEN(이든) _ Good Night (Feat. Jukjae(적재)) - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

NARAGASOORAN - Special featurette #1 | Composing the world - Duration: 3:01.

When Karthick gave me the script..

I read it and felt that the characters had deep emotions.

Emotion was also a distinct character in this movie.

As a composer i felt very happy because the melody is indianized but the treatment is different including the orchestration.

Actually i couldn't go to Macedonia with Ron So he sent me a HD link for live streaming through Skype.

He showed me the basic structure of strings and other arrangements in Logic Pro before he went there.

But when i heard that session for the first time, I felt very happy and satisfied.

Because the film's tone was captured succesfully.

Everybody over there stayed very honest to the project.

So i think that is why Cinema is considered as a universal language irrespective of the language, race and religion.

Film will be ready in few weeks, Im sure you guys will enjoy the film.

The post production works are almost done.

Regarding release..we are looking at a couple of options right now. We are planning to bring it to the audience as soon as possible..

but we are just waiting for the correct date. We will announce officially when the date is confirmed.

For more infomation >> NARAGASOORAN - Special featurette #1 | Composing the world - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrity Instagram: Bruno Mars, Britney Spears - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Celebrity Instagram: Bruno Mars, Britney Spears - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Trainor Talks New Music, Carpool Karaoke - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Meghan Trainor Talks New Music, Carpool Karaoke - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Guillermo Del Toro Welcomes a Fatal Bathtub of Ice Cream - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Guillermo Del Toro Welcomes a Fatal Bathtub of Ice Cream - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

VEJA COMO O DIABO ENGANA AS PESSOAS! - #94 Momento com Deus - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> VEJA COMO O DIABO ENGANA AS PESSOAS! - #94 Momento com Deus - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Jamie Lee Stand-Up - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> Jamie Lee Stand-Up - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Sabah Sporu | 8 ŞUBAT 2018 | Youtube - Duration: 12:56.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Sabah Sporu | 8 ŞUBAT 2018 | Youtube - Duration: 12:56.

-------------------------------------------

Reporter Quickly Shuts Down Interview As Pelosi Suffers Odd 'Brain Malfunction- BreakingNews24 - Duration: 34:35.

For more infomation >> Reporter Quickly Shuts Down Interview As Pelosi Suffers Odd 'Brain Malfunction- BreakingNews24 - Duration: 34:35.

-------------------------------------------

Lux Mid Montage Lol Siyanür Oyun Tr - Duration: 11:35.

For more infomation >> Lux Mid Montage Lol Siyanür Oyun Tr - Duration: 11:35.

-------------------------------------------

Raspberry Pi 3 può controllarli tutti! ⋆ Mozilla Project Things - IoT Web Open Framework ⊷ #gon_Pi3 - Duration: 9:49.

For more infomation >> Raspberry Pi 3 può controllarli tutti! ⋆ Mozilla Project Things - IoT Web Open Framework ⊷ #gon_Pi3 - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

Fox News @ Night 02/08/18 3AM | February 08, 2018 Breaking News - Duration: 40:53.

For more infomation >> Fox News @ Night 02/08/18 3AM | February 08, 2018 Breaking News - Duration: 40:53.

-------------------------------------------

ベイブレード ジークエクスカリバー プレゼント / ベイブレードバースト プレゼント企画 アツシックス / beyblade sieg excalibur present - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> ベイブレード ジークエクスカリバー プレゼント / ベイブレードバースト プレゼント企画 アツシックス / beyblade sieg excalibur present - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Björn Ingelstam's Quartet At Charlie Scott's, Copenhagen 3/3 - Duration: 26:14.

For more infomation >> Björn Ingelstam's Quartet At Charlie Scott's, Copenhagen 3/3 - Duration: 26:14.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the most brave cars in t...

For more infomation >> Meet the most brave cars in t...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Meet the most brave cars in t...

-------------------------------------------

HomePure Nova Testimonial By Marius N'DA - Duration: 1:12.

Good morning, dear friends. My name is N'Da Marius.

I've been a networker, that is to say a QNET Independent Representative,

for seven years today.

I stand before you today to speak to you about a

very interesting product called HomePure Nova.

HomePure Nova is a fantastic QNET product

used for filtering water that comes directly out of the tap.

Thanks to HomePure Nova,

you no longer need to go and buy mineral water. Why so?

Because HomePure Nova allows you to filter

in nine (9) stages the water that comes out of the pump.

Besides, that water, aside from being filtered,

becomes Pi water.

Pi water is water that our body needs to function properly.

Therefore, you no longer need to go fetching water elsewhere.

With Home Pi…,

Pi water, that is,

you directly get water that helps your cells to function properly,

and you live longer.

QNET and the V!

For more infomation >> HomePure Nova Testimonial By Marius N'DA - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> HomePure Nova Testimonial By Marius N'DA - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla News Live 8 February 2018 Bangla Khbobor Bangla Songbad Taja Khobor Ajker Khobor BD News - Duration: 14:37.

Bangla News Live

For more infomation >> Bangla News Live 8 February 2018 Bangla Khbobor Bangla Songbad Taja Khobor Ajker Khobor BD News - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Bangla News Live 8 February 2018 Bangla Khbobor Bangla Songbad Taja Khobor Ajker Khobor BD News - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

VOLKSWAGEN Up! GTI - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> VOLKSWAGEN Up! GTI - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> VOLKSWAGEN Up! GTI - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla News Live 8 February 2018 Bangla Khobor Bangla Songbad Taja Khobor Ajker Khobor BD News - Duration: 10:06.

EKATTOR TV NEWS

For more infomation >> Bangla News Live 8 February 2018 Bangla Khobor Bangla Songbad Taja Khobor Ajker Khobor BD News - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Bangla News Live 8 February 2018 Bangla Khobor Bangla Songbad Taja Khobor Ajker Khobor BD News - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

La façon dont vous serrez votre poing en dit long sur votre santé et votre personnalité - conseils - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> La façon dont vous serrez votre poing en dit long sur votre santé et votre personnalité - conseils - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> La façon dont vous serrez votre poing en dit long sur votre santé et votre personnalité - conseils - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Album post­hume de Johnny Hally­day : ce que l'on sait sur l'opus qui déchire le clan Hally­day - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Album post­hume de Johnny Hally­day : ce que l'on sait sur l'opus qui déchire le clan Hally­day - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Album post­hume de Johnny Hally­day : ce que l'on sait sur l'opus qui déchire le clan Hally­day - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Pose du bacacier en toiture - LPMDP #52 - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> Pose du bacacier en toiture - LPMDP #52 - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Pose du bacacier en toiture - LPMDP #52 - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Nikaule - Mon enfant - Duration: 5:18.

We met by chance

On the path of life

Without anything prepares me

We became friends.

Yet years separate us

My child with dazzled eyes

You fly in the sandstone of the fog

In your dreams of night tales.

You know how much I travel

In worlds so far

You also know my thunderstorms

Where love is hiding in a corner.

And you look like me a little

When you move away from the shore

What do you imagine in a game

To be elsewhere there drifting.

I trust in life

So that you stay near me

And that I keep the envy

To share everything with you.

For more infomation >> Nikaule - Mon enfant - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Nikaule - Mon enfant - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Un SDF de 38 ans découvert mort - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Un SDF de 38 ans découvert mort - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Un SDF de 38 ans découvert mort - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Subaru XV 2018 : Passe partout - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> Subaru XV 2018 : Passe partout - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Subaru XV 2018 : Passe partout - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Transmissions intégrales : la nouvelle donne - Duration: 7:34.

For more infomation >> Transmissions intégrales : la nouvelle donne - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Transmissions intégrales : la nouvelle donne - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Four AM - Paradise (Lyric Vid...

For more infomation >> Four AM - Paradise (Lyric Vid...

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [Low-Calorie] Healthy BUT Tasty! Soy Milk Tofu Hot Pot! 10servings 1910kcal 3.5Kg[Use CC] - Duration: 6:26.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles By ~Aphexx~ )

So today! I will be making a soy milk tofu hot pot

It is still freezing cold around these parts And I found this nice recipe for a hot pot

so that's what I'll be using to make my meal today

A Japanese dietitian also gave out Links to this recipe

~ this is also a recipe that helps us girls retain our good looks ~

~ this is good news ~

a soy milk Hot Pot that is good for both your health and beauty...

~ I have no choice but to make this ~ It also warms it right as well

alrighty lets get cookin'

these are the ingredients

Add soy milk to a pot

shiradashi broth

Simmer on medium

chop up our 'mizuna' greens into EZ to eat pieces

Cut the tofu as well

Cut it into any desired shape you like

Then add our tofu

then shiromaitake shrooms

Then add the liquid from a grated and squeezed Ginger root

Then we add our mizuna greens

we're packing in our veggies today

Then cook on low till they're finished

tadaa its done

lets open it up

Love that gingery aroma

You can see how packed full of veggies it is And since it's made with soy milk its gonna be good for you

We use 3 tofu And two liters of soy milk itadakimasu

waaa~ gotta love that soy milk

And plenty of these greens

maitake shrooms

And the tofu that was submerged Underneath It All

The soup looks so yummy

the shiradashi broth gives it a nice mellow flavor And the tofu is melted into the soy milk

Everything tastes so mild and yummy

This soup is gonna be so good for the body

K, these are pieces of tofu its steaming hot

hot

Let's cut them up

The tofu simmered in soy milk It's so hot and steamy and wriggly jiggly

greens

It still retains a good amount of crunch

shrooms taste so good They make hot pots taste that much better

And I love how that mushroom goodness gushes out of the shrooms when you bite into them

The soup is totes delish

The yumminess from the veggies and shrooms come out into the soup

and since the soy milk is so tasty It tastes great despite not having any meat

So hot and steamy

Hot pots do warm you up so much don't they I'm breaking a sweat without the heater on

I'm so shook right now Can't believe how tasty it is without using any meat

Until now I've only had hot pots That contains meat

Tofu, soy milk, mushrooms and mizuna greens With only these ingredients I can't believe it tastes this good

The soup is so sweet and mellow So delish

I'm hot AF right now

Maybe I should open a window?

I feel so right RN bit if I open a window it gets so loud

Eating something toasty hot In the cold is the 'bestest' thing ever

The pot is finally empty

The longer you leave these sit The better it tastes

( your translator ~Aphexx~ is using dictation software to make these subtitles. Mistakes are inevitable please be chill about it )

Last mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

It's too loud so lets first close the window

soy milk tofu pot was so yummy

It was so tasty despite not having any meat And without any carbs like rice

It was such an easy and healthy dish to make Not to mention it's good for keeping a healthy skin tone

And it warms you up so much that I had to open a window ~I'm all hot and steamy right now~

AAAANNNNDDDDDD

I made this recipe using this D-gourmet app

Just add the keyword 'Healthy' into the search bar And it's just that easy to find healthy recipes

It's so tough to find healthy and yummy recipes

And that's why this app is so handy

And you can sometimes find famous Japanese dietitians Leaving comments on these recipes

And on this particular recipe You can see this famous person has left a comment on it

Looking at this comment Makes me feel like I've done something great for my body

D gourmet has also dropped a bunch of recipes from the Kyushu area of japane.... ~wowzers~

It's so handy to be able to find all sorts of recipes So easily

You can also easily find some restaurants as well

It's so nice to be able to find Them by just searching for the area

It's filled with easy and yummy recipes Please check it out Will ya

And as always thank you for watching I think you want me to do please tell me in the comments section below And as always if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [Low-Calorie] Healthy BUT Tasty! Soy Milk Tofu Hot Pot! 10servings 1910kcal 3.5Kg[Use CC] - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Björn Ingelstam's Quartet At Charlie Scott's, Copenhagen 3/3 - Duration: 26:14.

For more infomation >> Björn Ingelstam's Quartet At Charlie Scott's, Copenhagen 3/3 - Duration: 26:14.

-------------------------------------------

[MV] EDEN(이든) _ Good Night (Feat. Jukjae(적재)) - Duration: 4:08.

Girl, I Hope you happy

with another person

Girl, you made a choice

I have a lot to say to you

But I think they're no use

Baby good night

baby good night

Even if the arms where you'll fall asleep

are not mine

Baby good night

Baby good night

You're leaving me, you

Don't feel sorry to me

oh baby Good bye

I know you're gone when I open my eyes

It will be so painful for a while

I know that Can you give me some time?

only for the time when everyone sleeps

I can't say I'll be okay

I can't help it

Right

I think I can't forget you

Baby good night

baby good night

Even if the arms where you'll fall asleep

are not mine

Baby good night

Baby good night

You're leaving me, you

Please be happy

as much as I loved you

Girl, I Hope you happy

with another person

For more infomation >> [MV] EDEN(이든) _ Good Night (Feat. Jukjae(적재)) - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Master and Margarita (Animal style) part 11-The end of flat №50 - Duration: 3:15.

This city is so interesting! Are you right?

I love more Roma.

It's your thoughts.

Oh my Gosh!

What you want, guest?

I came to you, soul of evil and commader of shadows!

If you came to me, why you don't said ''Hello!'' to me?

I don't wanted.

Tell me: why you stand here?

He said that I must to come to you.

And what he wanted from me, slave?

I'm not slave, I'm pupil.

You must to take Alvin with you and give him a peace.

Is it so hard to make it?

Ok, I will make it!

GO AWAY!

Theodore!

Come to their!

Jeannete! Are you heard this noise?

I think that we'll arrested!

We must to leave the Moscow!

Good bye, flat number fifty!

Alvin, I read your novel.

These idols don't give me a rest.

It's OK!

And these idols!

But what will be next, I don't know!

Brittany, are you right that yesterday we were with satana?

Yes, it's seriously!

Yes, yes!

And now there's two crazy instead of one!

And now we must to hope only to magic!

Come on!

Scary Fear calls us!

Alvin, where you going?

We leaving Moscow forever.

Please, write the continue of story about Pontiy Pilat.

Well. I'll write it!

I wish you good luck, pupil!

For more infomation >> Master and Margarita (Animal style) part 11-The end of flat №50 - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

VOLKSWAGEN Up! GTI - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> VOLKSWAGEN Up! GTI - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 323 Fastbreak 1.6I EXCLUSIVE met AIRCO en NIEUWE APK! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mazda 323 Fastbreak 1.6I EXCLUSIVE met AIRCO en NIEUWE APK! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Nikaule - Mon enfant - Duration: 5:18.

We met by chance

On the path of life

Without anything prepares me

We became friends.

Yet years separate us

My child with dazzled eyes

You fly in the sandstone of the fog

In your dreams of night tales.

You know how much I travel

In worlds so far

You also know my thunderstorms

Where love is hiding in a corner.

And you look like me a little

When you move away from the shore

What do you imagine in a game

To be elsewhere there drifting.

I trust in life

So that you stay near me

And that I keep the envy

To share everything with you.

For more infomation >> Nikaule - Mon enfant - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Subaru XV 2018 : Passe partout - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> Subaru XV 2018 : Passe partout - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Transmissions intégrales : la nouvelle donne - Duration: 7:34.

For more infomation >> Transmissions intégrales : la nouvelle donne - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

'수출 효자' QM6, 21개월 만에 누적 생산 10만대 돌파 '쾌거'[24/7 카] - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> '수출 효자' QM6, 21개월 만에 누적 생산 10만대 돌파 '쾌거'[24/7 카] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

현대차, 코나 일렉트릭 티저 공개..주행거리는 최대 390km - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> 현대차, 코나 일렉트릭 티저 공개..주행거리는 최대 390km - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

[르포] 수입차 영업사원의 절규.."1억짜리 차 팔면 5만원 남아요"[24/7 카] - Duration: 6:38.

For more infomation >> [르포] 수입차 영업사원의 절규.."1억짜리 차 팔면 5만원 남아요"[24/7 카] - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

'수출 효자' QM6, 21개월 만에 누적 생산 10만대 돌파 '쾌거'[ 자동차 세계 24_7] - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> '수출 효자' QM6, 21개월 만에 누적 생산 10만대 돌파 '쾌거'[ 자동차 세계 24_7] - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

[김필수 칼럼] 자동차 회사, BMW가 보여준 사회적 역할과 본분..'주목'[ 자동차 세계 24_7] - Duration: 9:19.

For more infomation >> [김필수 칼럼] 자동차 회사, BMW가 보여준 사회적 역할과 본분..'주목'[ 자동차 세계 24_7] - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

신형 싼타페, 사전 계약 하루만에 8192대 기록..흥행 '돌풍'[24/7 카] - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> 신형 싼타페, 사전 계약 하루만에 8192대 기록..흥행 '돌풍'[24/7 카] - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

수입차, 60개월 무이자 할부·2000만원 할인..마케팅 '경쟁'[ 자동차 세계 24_7] - Duration: 12:10.

For more infomation >> 수입차, 60개월 무이자 할부·2000만원 할인..마케팅 '경쟁'[ 자동차 세계 24_7] - Duration: 12:10.

-------------------------------------------

[르포] 수입차 영업사원의 절규.."1억짜리 차 팔면 5만원 남아요" - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> [르포] 수입차 영업사원의 절규.."1억짜리 차 팔면 5만원 남아요" - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

[르포] 수입차 영업사원의 절규.."1억짜리 차 팔면 5만원 남아요"[ 자동차 세계 24_7] - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> [르포] 수입차 영업사원의 절규.."1억짜리 차 팔면 5만원 남아요"[ 자동차 세계 24_7] - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

SKANDAL! Co dryfowało w M jak Love! Jak tego nie zauważyli? || LVTszok - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> SKANDAL! Co dryfowało w M jak Love! Jak tego nie zauważyli? || LVTszok - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to rank video on YouTube 1st Page | YouTube SEO 2018 | Ranking Factors | it baba - Duration: 19:22.

"Subscribe Now"

"www.itbaba.net"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét