Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 8 2018

Shocking Salary Of Hate Story 4 Actors And Actresses

Gulshan Grover - Salary Approx. Rs. 1.5 Crore

For more infomation >> Shocking Salary Of Hate Story 4 Actors And Actresses | Urvashi Rautela, Karan Wahi, Ihana Dhillon - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

[2018] MUSTA MAA - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> [2018] MUSTA MAA - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

CLAY SLIME MIXING ASMR | OSVchannel - Duration: 6:00.

CLAY CLIME MIXING ASMR

Satisfying Slime ASMR Videos by OSVchannel

For more infomation >> CLAY SLIME MIXING ASMR | OSVchannel - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 4 Serie 430d High Executive | Individual In- & Exterieur | DAB | Stoelverw. V+A | Navi Professio - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> BMW 4 Serie 430d High Executive | Individual In- & Exterieur | DAB | Stoelverw. V+A | Navi Professio - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

"귀신이 사는 터널"|빨간토마토 - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> "귀신이 사는 터널"|빨간토마토 - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Justice Has Been Keeping Secrets | Tyler Perry's If Loving You Is Wrong | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:08.

I'm sick of y'all treating me like I'm a kid.

Justice, you are.

Well, I'm not that young.

Yes.

Your mama shot-- shot Travis.

She did?

Yea.

Why?

Listen.

He was-- he was trying to hurt her.

And she was just protecting you and her.

Was-- was he--

He wasn't a good person, no.

He wasn't.

When di-- when she do it?

You were asleep.

It must've been after I went to sleep.

Yea, probably so.

Because he was talking to me.

He was?

Yea.

When?

When he was at my bedroom window and I opened it.

What did he say?

He just said he loved me and that he'll

always be there for me.

He did?

Yeah.

What else did he say?

Then he helped me get my mama's money.

How did he do that?

He told-- he told me to sneak her credit cards and check book

numbers to him so he would put money

in her account so she wouldn't have to struggle so much.

Baby, why didn't you tell your mama this?

He told me not to.

And what else did he do?

She shot him?

Justice.

Yes?

What else did he do?

He was just helping my mama.

How?

That's mostly it.

You sure?

Yeah, I'm sure.

OK.

For more infomation >> Justice Has Been Keeping Secrets | Tyler Perry's If Loving You Is Wrong | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Espermatozoide Andante 😁😭💔 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 15:43.

For more infomation >> Espermatozoide Andante 😁😭💔 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 15:43.

-------------------------------------------

CLASH OF CLANS TH11 ATTACK STRATEGY - Duration: 3:38.

hey guys welcome back so on today's video we gonna see this

two new obstacles so most of the players didn't got this one but while attacking

on Multiplayer I've spotted spotted out some other players really got a new stuff

why was so you guys can see here how to complete this hog rider

event in town hall 11 its really pretty hard you guys been able to

see because already this is not specially for ten eleven attackers maybe

it works for town hall 9 and below players as well but using your Hog rider

In a perfect time can able to help you to the quality of the defense's

because it's major power point is it actually that's why the defenses as well

so in fact we see I'm using my queen walk strategy at the start so it will

just choose me and a little bit of boost on the attack so followed by the giant

and the wizards as well so these are all the ground troops so that I'm

using my wizards and giant to make a really very good impact on the bases so

I know it's really very hard to get start using the strategy but if you use

it perfectly been able to just make it out at least a 70 percent in about attack

strategy so if I can see how perfectly following my troops and so the I've

just got a fifty percent which is a solid winning so here you can able to

see we just hog riders really destroying the side portion sorry for

that portion so already feel we need healing spell to serve a long time

during the attacks so because the hog riders are too weak but on

remember that

being able to see those wizards are active before we got 56% right now

57% 58 to come on and to see all it's really very good attack you can

able to see but if you're really very lucky you can able to just make it

100% attack but I didn't make on it such an attack because hog riders are really

not good for town hall 11 attacks so our end up with 90 percent attacks

as well before my time so if you really guys enjoy this video just go ahead and

do like and subscribe to my channel and enable the notification icon

so you will never miss any of my videos thank you so much

you're a challenger down

to your town

For more infomation >> CLASH OF CLANS TH11 ATTACK STRATEGY - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Randal Crashes the Party | Tyler Perry's If Loving You Is Wrong | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:07.

Well, speaking of the drama.

Is this Randal here?

Hello.

Let's go.

No.

I'm staying here.

Brad.

I'm staying.

Ian.

Yeah, we were just leaving.

Oh, come on.

I just got here.

Yea, that's too bad.

No, no wait, I have a few questions.

IAN: No, not today.

Hey, so, are you pregnant with his baby?

Yes, I am.

You sure?

What did I say?

Well, I mean, you just said you are.

But a little birdie tells me otherwise.

Yea?

Well your little birdie is always wrong now isn't it?

Why don't you get out of here Randal?

Maybe about one or two things. Why don't you shut up?

IAN: Enough! - Let's go.

Let's go.

I'm not leaving.

Brad, come on.

- You go. - Wait, wait, wait, hold on.

Wait.

Are you-- are you uh, are you threesomes now?

I mean you're not going to know who the baby daddy are,

are you? - Brad, let's go.

I'm warning you Randal. Leave.

What the hell you going to do?

OK, you know, I'm not doing this.

IAN: Hey Brad, just come with us.

RANDAL: Look--

BRAD: I'm not going, I'm staying.

IAN: OK, fine.

Hey, I promise you.

If I do find out that that baby is mine,

you are going to be so pissed off about what happens.

Your life-- wait, come on baby, you don't

want to be stressed out, huh?

[MUSIC PLAYING]

[GLASS BREAKING]

[GRUNTING]

For more infomation >> Randal Crashes the Party | Tyler Perry's If Loving You Is Wrong | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

MAKE JOKE OF - NAHI HO RAHA HAI | नहीं हो रहा है |#makejokeof - Duration: 4:48.

Subscribe our channel for more videos

For more infomation >> MAKE JOKE OF - NAHI HO RAHA HAI | नहीं हो रहा है |#makejokeof - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Lelya 2.0 - Duration: 19:55.

Hello!

I don't know what language to use. Maybe I will change languages during this video.

In order to please the English speaking people

So, here is a new Lelya

As we call it Lelya 2.0

It is a long, long project.

First it appeared at IWA 2016

It was with the square moderator and smile on it.

Someboy was angry about that smile, somebody liked it a lot.

I always work for emotions and that is normal

Then it was redesigne and was shown at IWA 2017

then we redisigned it again and again

and now I can show you the serial one, at last.

it will be delivered in such a box

I will measure it, this information is more important for dealers rather then for users.

the length of the box -- 675 mm

the width is 280 mm.

the height is 85 mm

the weight being packed is

cannot see.

3.365 kg

that is for dealers as I told already

they took a lot and the volume and the weight mean a lot for the transport cost.

every kg has a point in this case

so, let's open it

usual box, now is a default box for all EDgun producst

taking off the upper cover.

here is Lelya, inside

there are places for the magazines, tins of pellets or something else

if somebody needs it, just in case.

taking it out of the box

I will put a box out

so

somebody can say that it is OVER Lelya

somebody can say that is UNDER Matador

I think both of them are right

right, it became bigger in comparison to Lelya you used to

it became heavier due to the fact that we used bigger reservoir tube here

the tube of Matador, not the thin tube of Lelya we used to use.

I thought that we have to do it since the length of the barrel increased and thus the energy and speed of the pellets increased, so the user wil need more air .

the length of the barrel is 377 mm

so, people will want to get more power of it, means they will need more air to consume.

thus we have bigger reservoir as result of it

so, the reservoir made everything around bigger and heavier

on the other hand, in comparison to the previous Lelya

I consider the critical size -- the gap between the trigger and the end of the moderator.

so, in comparison to the old Lelya this gap increased only for 35 mm.

I think that is not a b big deal

so, we have double-sided cocking handles.

from the left and right sides.

I considered that it would be more comfortable for a shooter

it is better make it unisex, rather then to force a shooter to reinstall the handle from one side to another, or just give him one possibility.

and based on my own experience, sometimes I need to cock the gun from the other side I am used to

so I prefer to use both sides of the guns and shoot both hands

somebody can ask if the handle can be dismanteled? Yes, it can but I don't think that you will need it.

for example, my working side is left one

so I can cock it with my right hand

but sometimes I need to shoot from my right side

and if the handle was only on right side it would make me problems to cock.

so it is better to use the left side cocking

so I think that should be comfortable

So, now the volume of the reservoir is 180 cm3 before the regulator

the whole volume of the reservoir, minus regulator is 210 cm3

and the plenum is 25 cm3

pay attention to the moderator

the volume of the moderator is 113 cm3

in comparison to Lelya with the off-set modeator, which was 50 cm3

or the first one with the moderator volume of 25 cm3

this one is huge

so, it suppress the sound much better

in spite of the fact that the speed of the pellet became as at normal full size rifles.

in .177 it is about 290 m/sec (950 f/sec)

in .22 it is about 270 m/sec (885 f/sec)

in .25 it is about 250 m/sec (820 f/sec)

And I want to underline that is the minimum of the optimal adjustments.

and I am completely sure that users will have more

so, with those optimal speeds we got:

in .177 about 50 shots

in .22 about 40 shots

in .25 about 30 shots

from the pressure of 250 bar

the working pressure of the reservoir is 300 bar

if you pump it up to 300 you wil get more shots, though the more pressure you use the more air consumption is

we know it for sure

there are place to hold three magazines under weaver rail

what else?

the standard Matador lever of magazine indexing diconecting

the double-sided safety

by the way, here is the QR code, scanning which you can get accees to the manual

I had to change the shape of the stock.

due to the heavier gun

and the old Lelya stock became uncomfortable to hold

the weight of the gun increased and thus the center of the weight became hiegher

and if somebody install a big scope it became uncomfortable to handle

so I have to change a little bit a normal Matador's stock to fit the Lelay

there are two points of fixing the stock to the gun

one in front and the other at the butt

like at R5

so, here is a standard for us already loop to fix the belt

and you can handle the gun on the belt fixed to that loop

Now I am going to dissasseble it

and I want to show you the general parts of the gun

So I will show how to operate it in a fast way

how to dissasemble it and assemble it back

how to clean it

I am taking off the magazines

this gun was tested and ready to be send to a clients

so the magazines are installed to the gun

how to cock it?

move the handle backward

if stays at the back position

install the magazine

there are two balls on the magazine and two grooves in the breech to accept it

orient the magazine clogs backward

after installing the magazine rovolve it counter clock wise one/two clicks to be sure that it fit the right position

after that load the pellet by moving the handles forward

the gun is ready to shoot

if you don't want to shoot

switch on the safety

and the hammer will be catched by the safety and pul it up above the sear

push the safety down and the gun wil be ready to shoot

on the left side we have the indexing switcher

for example we loaded the pellet but didn't shoot

push this lever down

and now you can park the hammer, in case you want to keep the pellet in the barrel but don't want the gun to be cocked up

pull the cock back, touch the hammer and holding it with the hand, push the trigger

so the gun is not cocked but the pellet is in the barrel

if you want to shoot, just cock it

and as the lever is down, while cocking the gun the magazines is not revolving

and after the shot you can pull a lever up to magazine to revolve at the next stage of cocking

the same scheme as it was at Matador R3M

how to disassemble it

as I told before, there are two points of fixing the stock to the gun

Unsrcrew them

and the other screw is in the butt

the same way, just take off the screw

just take off the stock

now we have the gun out of the stock

here is the hammer spring tension adjustment

if we revolve it this way

we decrease the speed

the other way -- increase the speed

there are two fixing balls, as at R5, that makes the speed adjustment very smooth.

how to dissassemble it to clean the barrel?

first, you should take off the moderator

the same way as with Leshiy or R5

Taking off the cap and don't loose the O-ring under the cap

taking off the moderator.

remove the moderator houseing

So we have access to the front part of the barrel.

and now I need to take off the breech to get access to the back end of the barrel.

the breech is fixed by just one screw

on the back side of it. Untwist it out

I recommend to cock the gun, before doing it.

and put a safty on

just in case

in order to prevent the unexpected shot while accidently pushing the trigger

the lock of the bolt is placed at the front part of the gun

so there is a connecting rod to cock the hammer and keep the bolt at place while shot.

and in order to make the maintanance easier for the user

I decided not to make it as a whole detail.

Otherwise an user in order to take off the breech should remove the cap, unfix the connecting rod from the breech etc.

I installed the puzzle connecting here

and now it is very easy to take off the breech.

move the cocking handle back

move the breech back and just uncouple the puzzle of the connecting rod

here you can see the puzzle connecting joint

don't forget about the sealing O-ring here, don't loose it

and so you have an access to the barrel to clean it

quite easy and comfortable to work with the barrel

the next you can do here

to take off the reservoir.

it is fixed by the same way as at R5

untwist one screw

move it down and foward

now you can maintain the reservoir

there is a sealing O-ring here and the discharging screw

the cover ring to protect the filling whole on the other end

in case you have some problems with the regulator

for example the regulator stuck and you can release the air from the back part of the reservoir, but sitll have air in the front part of it

you need to take off the gauge cap

to pull forward this protecting ring, keeping the ball and the spring and discharge the front part of the reservoir with another discharging screw

that is the gun iself, like a monolite

the cocking carriage is fixed by six bearings

I don't recommend you to take it out

as there is nothing to do for the users there

to take off the barrel you shold untwist this nut

and just pull the barrel backward

the carriage still stay in the body.

it holds by six bearing inside the frame, not touching the barrel.

the is 1 mm gap between the barrel and the whole in the carriage.

so even when the barrl is out the carriage will move in a normal way

and the locking of the bolt is here, in the front part of the gun

you can see when the carriage is moved forward the clamp is fixing here.

I don't recommend you to dissassemble the hammer housing

it is fixed by this screw

when you loosen this screw and will not fix it you will have chance to move the housing a little bit

the desing is different from R5

as the bolt locke is moved forward

and there is no force to the housing while shooting

I will show you the assembling the gun

before installing the reservoir back check out that the O-ring is installed

put it inside the gun

move to the end

insert to the frame

be sure that it touches the edge of the frame

and fix it with the screw. While twisting it y ou can see as the reservoir moves up

the additional check is -- the clog shold be at that level here

the reservoir is set at place

next one the moderator installing

just twist the housing of the moderator

you have to check the right side of the moderator to put inside

so that big hole should match the nut

then put O-ring, lubricated with the greese

and install the moderator cap on place

I forget to tell about the moderator

we have changed the buffles and desing of the moderator

I took into consideratino the experience with Leshiy moderator

if you pay attention to the baffles they became very unusual form

and the carrier plane became more robust to prevent twisting of the moderator while twisting the cap

So it became more stable

now I need to install the breech back

pull the handle backward and you see the end of the connecting rod with the puzzle end out of the frame

and the same puzzle end is on the rod of the breech.

don't forget to install the sealing O-ring to the bolt

it is out sometimes

so I'd better put it on the bolt rod

combine the puzzle

and move the breech forward

check out of the bolt is moved by the moving handles

and fix the breech with the screw

I recommend to put some greese under the screw head befor installing it back

and put the stock back

I recommend to fix the front screw first then the back one

don't forget the safty is on

check how it works

everything is working

the gun is cleaned, assembled, ready to shoot

enjoy it!

That is all for now

I wanted to make a long video

but failed as the gun is very simple and there is nothing to talk about a lot

write me in comments you questions and I will asnwer them.

that's it, thank you, see you later...

For more infomation >> Lelya 2.0 - Duration: 19:55.

-------------------------------------------

Why Is Ginger Garlic Paste Good For Your Health? - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 2:59.

Why Is Ginger Garlic Paste Good For Your Health? - Tamil Health Tips

Ginger and garlic is used in our cooking and it is also included in Ayurveda medicines for a long time.

It has many medicinal properties which gives us health benefits and in this video let us see what is special in it.

When ginger garlic is added in diet of blood pressure patients it brings the pressure to normal condition.

In a research it is said that it brings the low pressure to normal and controls the high blood pressure.

Ginger garlic paste aids in digestion and prevents diarrhoea, bloating, and gas trouble.

Ginger garlic paste cures head ache, tooth ache, back pain and any type of muscular pain.

The antibiotic component present in Ginger garlic paste cures cold, fever, asthma etc.,

Ginger garlic paste prevents early hair grey, wrinkles, heart disease, cancer and increases your immunity power.

Ginger garlic paste helps to flush out toxins and keeps our body clean and refreshed.

1 tsp of ginger garlic paste can be added in your daily diet but if your going to undergo any surgery avoid using it.

For more infomation >> Why Is Ginger Garlic Paste Good For Your Health? - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Artists At Oakland Cannery Say Cannabis Industry Is Pushing Them Out - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Artists At Oakland Cannery Say Cannabis Industry Is Pushing Them Out - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Woman of Steel 4 | Episode 68 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:23.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

I did it.

No narco in this country makes a move without my say so.

Put your hands up and drop the weapon, Mr. President!

Smile for the camera... Mr. President.

You're here to explain how you obtained the footage

that incriminates Mr. Jones.

We're aware that your client didn't approve of its use.

Is that true or false?

Former President Heriberto Roca has been arrested.

We have evidence linking him to the drug trade

and the murder of the late PGE Chief, Eladio Puertas.

They think they've won the war, but they're wrong.

Let them savor their victory for a little bit.

[¶¶¶] THE ACERO DYNASTY

That's why I chose prison.

I knew my innocence would sooner or later come to light.

Many, many people turned their backs on me while I was away,

but my family was always there for me.

It's thanks to them I've returned with renewed energy.

I want my people in Matamoros to know that I'm back

and I'm going to win!

<i> This is no place</i> <i> for delinquents, criminals,</i>

<i> narcos,</i> <i> or corrupt politicians!</i>

<i> Rooster is back!</i> <i> Thank you.</i>

It seems his prison stint helped boost his popularity.

AUMENTARON LA POPULARIDAD DE ESTE BATO.

Now what, boss?

What are we going to do? What's next?

It's my move, Azuceno.

I am Death, after all.

Amaro, call the guy I told you about.

Right away, sir.

Sirs, I understand your skepticism

regarding the incriminating footage,

but we have plenty of other incriminatory evidence

against Mr. Gregory Jones.

His own wife accused him of rape,

so I demand that you remove that note from my file.

Counsel, please. Enough!

We're waiting on you to confess what you did.

Using evidence without your client's consent is a crime!

[Grabación]

<i> Are you there,</i> <i> ma'am?</i>

<i> Yes. </i> <i> I saw everything.</i>

<i> This is just what I need</i> <i> to charge Jones</i>

<i> with rape</i> <i> and sexual harassment.</i>

<i> No!</i> <i> Please don't!</i>

<i> Greg isn't like that.</i>

<i> He's just drunk</i> <i> and acting stupid!</i>

<i> Please don't do this.</i>

I'm being framed!

Where'd you get that?

Attorney Cuevas, you've not only obstructed justice,

but you have also been investigated

for your ties to the Acero-Quintanilla family

and your work with known coyote Vicenta Acero.

What?

Rooster Quintanilla was just released!

I've got nothing to do with them!

How'd Aida Franco return to the Jones ranch without a visa?

She was never paroled, either.

Did she cross illegally with Mrs. Acero, too?

Just stay calm.

You have no idea how poorly these immigrants are treated.

Counsel, you are under arrest.

What?

For perjury against the governor,

human trafficking,

suppression of evidence, and contempt of court!

Please.

No! You can't do this!

Okay, so according to the DEA report,

the cartels mark their territories with images.

Exactly, but the Tijuana Cartel

has always used a logo of sorts.

They've never used initials.

Well, the Cali Cartel does.

Yes, but that cartel disintegrated five years ago

after the death of their leader.

Briseida Montero.

Exactly.

-When was that? -Five years ago.

Perfect.

Can you zoom in on the initials, please?

Enlarge it and print a copy of it.

When that photo was taken,

her brother was in charge of the cartel.

Yes.

-What was his name? -Rodrigo Montero.

And when he died, his sister took over.

She works exactly the same way, right?

Yes, but what are you getting at?

<i> Whoever M.R. is, </i>

<i> he's got the same habits</i> <i> as the Cali Cartel.</i>

<i> I'm absolutely certain that</i> <i> Indio Amaro's newest partner</i>

<i> is Colombian.</i>

The president's out of the game...

but this game ain't over yet.

Don't worry, boss.

Those bastards can't even touch you.

Anyone linking us to Heriberto Roca needs to be wiped out.

We're on it, boss.

Taking out pawns.

We've no evidence that Indio Amaro

is shipping drugs from Colombia.

It'd be an unfounded accusation.

Isn't that evidence right there?

It's so obvious!

The drugs are made in Colombia, smuggled through Venezuela,

and shipped to Mexico.

Sanchez found this on Indira's computer.

It was there for a reason.

Look, Daniel.

You're so desperate to solve the case,

you're making connections where there aren't any.

The Cali Cartel disappeared five years ago

with the death of Briseida Montero.

Why would anyone want to come back after all these years?

I don't know, man!

That's what we're trying to find out, right?

Right, but neither Briseida nor her brother

have any living heirs that we know of.

It's all in the DEA report.

Why does it have to be an heir?

It could be anyone,

but it's definitely someone who knows how this business works

and how a cartel is managed.

It could also be a decoy,

as Ratface said during his interrogation.

That's far more plausible than any of this.

He actually worked for the cartel!

Say Indio did all this to throw us off.

What about the map, then?

Did that route never exist, then?

You know what?

Ever since we found this evidence,

the PGE reinforced security on the gulf.

In international waters.

It has yet to report any strange activity.

Could be another decoy.

What for?

To distract us?

Distract the authorities so you can work from somewhere else.

Exactly!

Indira knew from the beginning

and was directly involved in all this.

She knew she was being investigated,

so she put this there.

Then it's very clear.

We've gotta find that bitch. Indira will lead us to Indio.

Exactly.

-That's our lead! -Yeah.

File all that evidence.

Let's start a new file.

Okay.

-Let me know once it's ready. -Will do.

This is illegal! You can't do this!

Let her go!

Counsel, you are under arrest for said charges.

Take her away!

No! This isn't a trial!

You can't do this. I have a son!

I'm all he has! Please!

Can you pick him up at school?

Yeah, I'll get him. Don't worry.

Inform Romero of this.

I need his help. Anyone from White Flag.

Somebody help me, damn it!

Let me go!

I can't spend another minute here.

The governor's definitely exerting his influence.

I'm working on it, Frida.

I'm trying to find other cases like yours,

but we're up against a monster.

I know.

So how's Diego?

Is he okay? What'd you tell him?

He's alright.

I told him you had to travel because of an emergency case

and would be back soon.

I sure hope so, but I don't know.

I've never been apart from my son.

I always vacation with him

and even bring him out to eat with me!

This will all be over soon.

Please don't leave him alone for one second

and don't be late picking him up from school.

-Time's up. -I'm almost done.

Remember to sign his homework and tell him I love him.

Were you talking to my mom?

Why didn't you put her on?

I wanted to tell her I got an A+ on my science project.

That wasn't her.

I promise I'll put her on when she calls, okay?

I suppose you don't miss your underground suite.

No, sir.

I've learned my lesson... and thank you for the clothes.

Good.

So how can we smuggle the merch

without resorting to previously-used methods?

We've gotta be creative, Indira.

We can't smuggle them across checkpoints.

Things are too heated.

They're surveilling areas with drones,

especially after Ayala and me were caught.

Worse, Vicenta Acero and Phillips are to blame.

Mm-hm.

Tell me something I don't know, bitch.

The Gulf Cartel's tunnels.

They're located in an area that's less guarded,

although it's slightly more complicated terrain:

a desert.

This bitch is trying to trick us.

If we mess with those bastards, we'll never make it alive.

And I'm not saying that out of fear.

That's straight up survival.

The Gulf and Tijuana cartels

agreed to stay off each other's turf a long time ago.

Agreements change, Amaro.

Different market conditions.

Yes, but Amaro's right.

This could spark a war.

The Gulf Cartel disbanded from the Petates

for that very reason.

Because of their...

violent tendencies.

That's why they're a top priority at Homeland Security.

They're unpredictable.

You two idiots.

You're supposed to support me, not bring me down.

I'll mess with the Gulf Cartel any damn day.

Alright, boss.

If we're taking them on, I'll be the first to strike.

Those bastards are death, but I'm the Devil.

Any objections, cop?

No, sir.

I'll take you to the Gulf Cartel tunnels.

Perfect.

Listen up.

The Acero-Quintanillas must think they're at an advantage

since they brought down the president,

but I'm like a lizard.

I can reanimate... and come back stronger.

That being said,

we're going to hand out more groceries in all of Matamoros.

Bring your women!

Women? Seriously?

Chepina, please say something!

Seriously though, Rooster.

The children need schooling and supplies.

Totally.

It's time we take our marriage to the next level.

Now that Rooster's free and the president's behind bars,

why don't we go on our honeymoon?

About time.

I want grandchildren!

Give them time to practice first, Mrs. Victoria.

We've practiced plenty, Chepina.

My dad's numbers haven't been this high

since he launched his campaign!

You're going to be mayor, Dad!

Yeah, you're better off than when you had that campaign guru

Triple R working for you, may he rest in peace.

Yeah.

I'd like to thank all of you for helping free me.

But especially you, Chepina.

Thank you for keeping our family together,

even when those bastards tried to separate us.

Thank you, honey.

You know exactly what it'll take

for me to drop the charges.

Whoever messes with our family pays the price.

I'll toast to that.

Hell yeah.

Cheers.

A toast to the infamous Mayor Rooster!

To family!

And to the newlyweds!

They must all be celebrating Rooster's release.

What are you going to do to them?

Our present should be arriving soon.

Our disguises look so great!

I bet my own mother wouldn't even recognize me!

Did you bring the booze?

Rum, aguardiente.

It's right here.

That's my girl.

You know what?

Having Rooster out and free is one small step for man

and one giant leap for womankind!

Do I look good?

Gorgeous.

Yeah?

Starting today,

the Acero-Quintanillas will treat me with respect!

Duck!

A drive-by! ----!

You think it's Mr. Romero?

What the ----?

This can't be happening.

I'm okay, I'm okay.

Bebote, Chava! Let's go!

Stay here.

Let's go!

Follow me!

What the hell was that?

Wait here.

Don't come outside.

What's your visual?

There's a white SUV parked outside.

Are they from the Tijuana Cartel?

Try to find out who it is.

Phillips.

What's that sign say?

It's a dead body.

"If you're wondering who 'M.R.' is, it's Indio Amaro,

but from now on it's Mister Rodriguez to you."

----.

<i> Like I always say.</i>

<i> Things are never so bad</i> <i> they can't get worse.</i>

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Woman of Steel 4 | Episode 68 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:23.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Son Sayfa | 8 ŞUBAT 2018 | Uğur Karakullukçu & Haldun Domaç | Youtube - Duration: 15:30.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Son Sayfa | 8 ŞUBAT 2018 | Uğur Karakullukçu & Haldun Domaç | Youtube - Duration: 15:30.

-------------------------------------------

CHP Investigating Lyft Passenger Death On 110 Freeway - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> CHP Investigating Lyft Passenger Death On 110 Freeway - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Sacramento implements plan to eliminate traffic death within 10 years - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Sacramento implements plan to eliminate traffic death within 10 years - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Una tragedia sexual 👪😁👶 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 21:43.

For more infomation >> Una tragedia sexual 👪😁👶 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 21:43.

-------------------------------------------

'She's Part Of My Soul:' Woman Pleads For Return Of Stolen Dog - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> 'She's Part Of My Soul:' Woman Pleads For Return Of Stolen Dog - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

CLASH OF CLANS TH11 ATTACK STRATEGY - Duration: 3:38.

hey guys welcome back so on today's video we gonna see this

two new obstacles so most of the players didn't got this one but while attacking

on Multiplayer I've spotted spotted out some other players really got a new stuff

why was so you guys can see here how to complete this hog rider

event in town hall 11 its really pretty hard you guys been able to

see because already this is not specially for ten eleven attackers maybe

it works for town hall 9 and below players as well but using your Hog rider

In a perfect time can able to help you to the quality of the defense's

because it's major power point is it actually that's why the defenses as well

so in fact we see I'm using my queen walk strategy at the start so it will

just choose me and a little bit of boost on the attack so followed by the giant

and the wizards as well so these are all the ground troops so that I'm

using my wizards and giant to make a really very good impact on the bases so

I know it's really very hard to get start using the strategy but if you use

it perfectly been able to just make it out at least a 70 percent in about attack

strategy so if I can see how perfectly following my troops and so the I've

just got a fifty percent which is a solid winning so here you can able to

see we just hog riders really destroying the side portion sorry for

that portion so already feel we need healing spell to serve a long time

during the attacks so because the hog riders are too weak but on

remember that

being able to see those wizards are active before we got 56% right now

57% 58 to come on and to see all it's really very good attack you can

able to see but if you're really very lucky you can able to just make it

100% attack but I didn't make on it such an attack because hog riders are really

not good for town hall 11 attacks so our end up with 90 percent attacks

as well before my time so if you really guys enjoy this video just go ahead and

do like and subscribe to my channel and enable the notification icon

so you will never miss any of my videos thank you so much

you're a challenger down

to your town

For more infomation >> CLASH OF CLANS TH11 ATTACK STRATEGY - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

BTS (방탄소년단) '피 땀 눈물 (Blood Sweat & Tears)' Official MV | REACTION - Duration: 8:20.

*BLACKPINK playing in the background*

Nu.J: Hey OKAYtinashe bro thank you so much for showing me this KPOP man this sh!!! is FIRE

OKAYtinashe: I told you

Nu.J: I've been watching this all day man talking about EXO, BTS,

right now it's BLACKPINK. I didn't even know they had that color man it's crazy.

I'm so inspired I gotta make this KPOP it cuz right now bro

I'm on a mic yes it's hype KPOP JP I do a right, I'm about to take flight BTS all night

Then I got the EXO, No Drake cause that boy it fake, Then I got the BLACKPINK Putting on my mink and you know this crap stink

OKAYtinashe: calm down okay with the fire

Why don't you come over so you can react to some BTS (방탄소년단) '피 땀 눈물 (Blood Sweat & Tears)' Official

they have been request-

*Masked Voice - Who could it BE!?*

BTS let's ****! go!!! Let's get it!!

For more infomation >> BTS (방탄소년단) '피 땀 눈물 (Blood Sweat & Tears)' Official MV | REACTION - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

L11:Theory of Automata and Formal Language in Hindi TAFL,TOC, DFA Examples Full Explained in hindi - Duration: 27:02.

Like

Share

Subscribe

Comment

For more infomation >> L11:Theory of Automata and Formal Language in Hindi TAFL,TOC, DFA Examples Full Explained in hindi - Duration: 27:02.

-------------------------------------------

First Meters Oldest Metro back on the rails in Rotterdam - Duration: 1:56.

Metro vehicle 5024

For more infomation >> First Meters Oldest Metro back on the rails in Rotterdam - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Where Do We Go

For more infomation >> Where Do We Go

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Where Do We Go

-------------------------------------------

Joy Hally­day : Sa chan­son préfé­rée de Johnny n'est pas celle que vous croyez - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Joy Hally­day : Sa chan­son préfé­rée de Johnny n'est pas celle que vous croyez - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Joy Hally­day : Sa chan­son préfé­rée de Johnny n'est pas celle que vous croyez - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Décodage des mystérieux, de groupe sanguin O - conseils - Duration: 7:47.

For more infomation >> Décodage des mystérieux, de groupe sanguin O - conseils - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Décodage des mystérieux, de groupe sanguin O - conseils - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

Be Mine...This Valentine | Romantic Comedy | Valentine's Special - Duration: 5:08.

*romantic feels*

Damn it..

- What happened!! - She's looking here only dude..

I'm too tensed up bro..

Don't give me that crap! Go all out..

What if she freaks out??

Don't we love her?

..ughh We?

We means YOU moron!

You love her, isn't it? Then come'on, buck up.. Just go!!

Whatt is the use of Valentine's Day!!

Why fear when Valentine is here!! And I'm also here only.. You go!

No bro.. No No.. Not today..

- Aghh, you coward.! - Nno man.. Not today.. Please..

You moron.. Now are You going or should I?

- Come On! BE A MAN.. - Na please..

Just GgOo..

Hey Shubham.. You.?! How come you're here?

All the best !!!

(thinking) aayla..

..looks like he is gonna propose today!

I Love You !

I Love You (#Style1)

No no no.. too simple

hhm'hm.. I Love You (#SameStyle :)

It's been so many years Shubham..

..you've still not learnt how to propose a girl.

(shy boy)

Happy Marriage Anniversary!!

Ohh... Today's the Valentine's Day?

After marriage I don't remember any of such things you know..

But I.. I can never forget..

Oh yeaah.. Your first propose..!

(Smiles and Laughs)

(flashback) I Love You !

You think I am that kind of a girl, is it?

What do you think of yourself? huhh..

You know what.. Girls like You.. are not worth Our True Love..

These Roses.. should actually be thrown hard on your faces

I feel like Hitting you with this one.. Should I?

(social workers) Give I'll do it for you

Celebrating Valentine's day here is it.?! (following western culture)

Tell me.. What the Hell is all this??

- There is nothing like that uncle. - Oh God, she called you uncle, Boss!

Uncle right.!! Come let me get you married..

..eh Pakya, come here.. Give them their wedding rings..

- (Boy pleading) Please sir, let me go sir.. Please

- eew.. I don't want to marry this guy.. - I also don't want to marry her..

You want to degrade our Culture and Celebrate this Valentine's Day right?

..you Morons.! Stand here.!! Don't move..

Remove their wedding rings.. Put that 'Mangalsutra' on her..

They're not smiling, Boss!

Didn't you listen! Come'on.!! Smile!!

Smile, you kiddos.. ..You two are the headlines of tomorrow (*claps*)

Hey Shubham

- oh oh.. Valentine's day? - ..yep

Ohh No.. Not again !!

Chaayla.. She's is looking here only dude..

Now what.!?

What 'Now' !! Just.. GGgOo.!!

For more infomation >> Be Mine...This Valentine | Romantic Comedy | Valentine's Special - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Be Mine...This Valentine | Romantic Comedy | Valentine's Special - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

First Meters Oldest Metro back on the rails in Rotterdam - Duration: 1:56.

Metro vehicle 5024

For more infomation >> First Meters Oldest Metro back on the rails in Rotterdam - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> First Meters Oldest Metro back on the rails in Rotterdam - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

J Sexton

For more infomation >> J Sexton

-------------------------------------------

I'm NOT SORRY I am Deaf - Duration: 3:35.

Hey everyone! I'm back! Anyway... so today I'm gonna be talking about something

that I noticed yesterday. I went grocery shopping and I just wanted to

buy things like just food. And I picked up all of my food. And I walked to the

check out desk. And the woman, who is scanning all of my food, starts asking me

questions like... simple things like: "Oh did you find everything okay?" things like

that. But I couldn't read her lips and I

couldn't understand her. So, I said, just INSTINCTIVLY said "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm

deaf. Could you say that again?" And I noticed something... why am i apologizing?

Like... I'm not sorry that I'm deaf. like... Why? Why do I do that? Because I

started noticing... I went to Starbucks, same thing: "Sorry, I'm deaf, can you say

that again?" I went to to eat a restaurant, same thing. Hang out with hearing friends

or family....I just I feel like I'm always apologizing and I'm not really sorry.

So, it's a weird thing, and I'm wondering if it happens to any of you out there

who are hard of hearing or deaf. Do you apologize for not being able to hear a

person? Do you think that's a good thing or bad thing?

For me, it's an everyday struggle. If I decide, for the day, I'm not going to use

my voice I never apologize. I type up what I want to say on my phone and I

show it to people. But, if I decide I'm gonna use my voice all day trying to

go through my everyday communications and interactions with people using my

voice, I find myself, I noticed myself apologizing a lot. And it's kind of crazy

because I'm not sorry. I am not sorry that I am deaf. I am not sorry that I

couldn't read your lips. It's not my fault.

Lip-reading is hard! So, if I ask you to say something again so that I can

understand it better or if I ask you to write something down, don't say sorry

either. This is just the way we have to communicate and it's not a big deal and

it's not a bad thing. It's just life. Anyways, what do you think?

What's your ideas on this topic? I missed you all and I'm really happy to be back!

All right, I love you all! Comment below and to learn more about life as

a hard of hearing / deaf person check out my website put it down here:

www.ReadyToBeHeard.com

And I have a new book coming out soon! Ok you guys, I love you! Bye!

For more infomation >> I'm NOT SORRY I am Deaf - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

My Name Is Jack - Duration: 1:22.

If life is good or bad you have to pass,

you have to go, you cannot stop.

That's why you have to

Take it easy! It's better.

My name is Jack

and the shop is quite a small one, not a big one

At the beginning the [rent] range is quite cheap because

Sai Ying Pun was very old, not expensive.

Since have MTR

everything goes up!

Wow! Double, triple, four times of

the original price, everything.

You know at the beginning it was 8 thousand something

and now is HK$38,000 per month.

Heh! It's not easy, that's why if the rent going up I will

stop and I will return the shop to the owner. That's it!

I'm not selling gold, silver...

Just normal hardware

In cantonese is... 乜嘢

Everything is good, as long as somebody need it.

People come in my shop and he getting very happy

going out my shop, that will be fine!

That's the one.

- A satisfied customer

- Yes! A satisfied customer.

For more infomation >> My Name Is Jack - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Be Mine...This Valentine | Romantic Comedy | Valentine's Special - Duration: 5:08.

*romantic feels*

Damn it..

- What happened!! - She's looking here only dude..

I'm too tensed up bro..

Don't give me that crap! Go all out..

What if she freaks out??

Don't we love her?

..ughh We?

We means YOU moron!

You love her, isn't it? Then come'on, buck up.. Just go!!

Whatt is the use of Valentine's Day!!

Why fear when Valentine is here!! And I'm also here only.. You go!

No bro.. No No.. Not today..

- Aghh, you coward.! - Nno man.. Not today.. Please..

You moron.. Now are You going or should I?

- Come On! BE A MAN.. - Na please..

Just GgOo..

Hey Shubham.. You.?! How come you're here?

All the best !!!

(thinking) aayla..

..looks like he is gonna propose today!

I Love You !

I Love You (#Style1)

No no no.. too simple

hhm'hm.. I Love You (#SameStyle :)

It's been so many years Shubham..

..you've still not learnt how to propose a girl.

(shy boy)

Happy Marriage Anniversary!!

Ohh... Today's the Valentine's Day?

After marriage I don't remember any of such things you know..

But I.. I can never forget..

Oh yeaah.. Your first propose..!

(Smiles and Laughs)

(flashback) I Love You !

You think I am that kind of a girl, is it?

What do you think of yourself? huhh..

You know what.. Girls like You.. are not worth Our True Love..

These Roses.. should actually be thrown hard on your faces

I feel like Hitting you with this one.. Should I?

(social workers) Give I'll do it for you

Celebrating Valentine's day here is it.?! (following western culture)

Tell me.. What the Hell is all this??

- There is nothing like that uncle. - Oh God, she called you uncle, Boss!

Uncle right.!! Come let me get you married..

..eh Pakya, come here.. Give them their wedding rings..

- (Boy pleading) Please sir, let me go sir.. Please

- eew.. I don't want to marry this guy.. - I also don't want to marry her..

You want to degrade our Culture and Celebrate this Valentine's Day right?

..you Morons.! Stand here.!! Don't move..

Remove their wedding rings.. Put that 'Mangalsutra' on her..

They're not smiling, Boss!

Didn't you listen! Come'on.!! Smile!!

Smile, you kiddos.. ..You two are the headlines of tomorrow (*claps*)

Hey Shubham

- oh oh.. Valentine's day? - ..yep

Ohh No.. Not again !!

Chaayla.. She's is looking here only dude..

Now what.!?

What 'Now' !! Just.. GGgOo.!!

For more infomation >> Be Mine...This Valentine | Romantic Comedy | Valentine's Special - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

It Works Review - The Truth Behind It Works! - Duration: 10:14.

Hello everybody, this is Jason Fisher from timeandfreedom.com here to do a review on

'It Works'.

And you might be here because you are looking for answers to questions that you have as

you're looking into 'It Works' whether it's products, and or it's opportunity.

Or you might be here because you've been involved with the business maybe for a short period

of time.

Or maybe you've been involved with it for a while now, and you're experiencing some

problems when it comes to long term retention of your customers, and or distributors, or

reps, or consultants.

So I hope that you find this review video pretty in-depth in the sense of getting answers

to some of the questions that you have.

I do feel that I have the right to speak about not only this business, but really any of

the home base business industry.

I've been in this industry for 24 years.

And my first 12 years you know I made a few million dollars, and then I lost it all.

And my next 12 years have been totally different.

And I had 5,000 folks that dwindled down to 56 people having no residual income in the

end.

And my second 12 years, and now 5,000 folks that are active with a lot of residual income.

So I wanna share with you because I think it's important that when you are choosing

the right business that you pick a business that will be long term because our credibility

is worth everything.

And if we talk to our set of influence, and people that we know, and we exhaust that with

a business that does not really retain its customers, then we are going to find it being

an uphill battle when it comes to a long term consistent business.

So myself and many industry leaders we got together, and we said, "You know what?

We need to abide by this universal principle.

And if abide by this universal principle which I'm gonna go over, we're gonna see massive

success.

And if we don't abide by it, we're gonna see massive failure when it comes to earning consistent

long term income.

And many of you heard about it.

If you've been involved with the industry for a while you've heard this before.

It's the 80/20 rule, or the 80/20 principle which is 80 percent of people do nothing while

20 percent of people do something.

Or 80 percent of the money is earned by 20 percent of the individuals.

And it doesn't matter what industry you're in.

Take ten doctors, or ten lawyers, or ten chiropractors, or ten cab drivers.

Two are gonna shining, and eight aren't going to do too much.

And you can't break it here in America, you can't break it in China, or Australia.

It's the 80/20 rule, or as we believe in the industry 95/5.

95 percent of the people do nothing while five percent of the people do something.

Well all of a sudden after I realized that 80/20 principle, and understanding that if

I was going to have long term success, because I realized well for these type of businesses

to work, it's all about numbers.

Whoever has the most numbers is gonna have the most residual income.

Whoever has the most people active in the end is gonna have long term residual income

because they have long term customers, and numbers on the board ordering every single

month.

Well then all of a sudden I started to think, "Well I didn't have an 80 percenter business.

I had 20 percenter business.

20 percenter business; the only people who are in the end for me and my stint going from

5,000 out of 56 with the 20 percenters, or as I believe the five percenters.

I didn't have a business for the 80 percenters.

I didn't have a business for the masses.

You know I mean when I looked at my business, the only people that could justify the type

of products that I had in my business where the 20 percenters.

The only people that really made money in my business were the 20 percenters.

The only people that could justify those type of products where the 20 percenters.

The 80 percenters weren't kept in mind it all through the decision making process of

me joining that first business.

And in the end, it proved to show that to be true that it wasn't part of the decision

making process because the only people ordering the end where the five percenters, and the

20 percenters.

So I said to myself, "If I'm gonna throw my time, and energy, and reputation into another

business, I'm gonna go find something that the 80 percenters can do."

Who are the 80 percenters?

My mother, my brother, my sister, my next door neighbor, someone that doesn't have a

lot of sales experience, or drive, or tenacity, they're not good at justifying overpriced

products in the marketplace that people would never buy and never use and never reorder

long term.

They're not good at that.

They're not in sales, and that's really just a 20 percenter deal.

All the sudden the problems became very clear in the solution, and the clouds parted, and

that was is that all these companies they've got great products.

It Works has great products but they all seem to break that universal principle 90 to 120

days later.

When their budget starts changing to the tune of 100 or 150 dollars a month, and products

they never bought before at a price point that they never would buy a long term.

And when they show their faces as the 80 percenter that found it hard to justify those products

to other people that they knew, here's what happens after 120 days.

Not only do they quit the business, but they quit being a customer, and they quit being

a number on the board creating long term residual income.

So in order for these type of businesses to work, we need a lot of people shopping every

month, we'll need a lot of people staying active.

And if we don't have that, we're not gonna have long term residual income.

So all the sudden I said, "We got it.

We know what we need now if it's gonna work.

We need to find a business for the 80s, for the masses, and we need to find it on two

levels.

Number one is is that we can introduce it to people, and they make income because they

don't have to justify overpriced products in the marketplace that people would never

buy long term.

And number two is; then this was the big one, is whether they made money in it or not even

if they show their faces; the 80 percenters, that they still had an overwhelming reason

to still be a customer every single month whether they had a financial gain or not.

And if I could find a business on those two levels, then I knew I would have a huge hit,

a huge home run.

And I will tell you this, after looking at 42 companies, and holding this 80/20 principle

up to every single one of them.

They all had that same landscape.

They're all 20 percenter deals.

They all have great products, but they seem to be me too products that were overpriced,

that never created long term orders.

And 'It Works' has a great product.

It's a phenomenal product.

But how many people are weight loss wrap long term, how many people all order grains long

term?

And so it's a niche market, and it's at a price point that most people wouldn't pay.

And if you go online, you can find people dumping those products at 30 to 40 percent

less than even what the distributor would sell it for, or the company would sell it

to you yourself.

So we found a business that is 31 years.

We wanted a home.

We wanted our last one not our next one.

We were just looking for something that we could throw in.

And so we found a business that's 31 years old, but we're growing like a startup company.

Took us 19 years to get to 500 million net growth.

Eight years later…

19 years it took us 500 million and neck growth.

Eight years later, another 500 million.

Four years later, another 500.

And in the last 16 months we did over 500 million in net growth which of originally

took us 19 years to do in the first place.

We've done successfully just in the last 16 months which is absolutely huge.

Why are we having that success?

It's clear.

We have every day necessities that people have to buy, have to use, and have to reorder,

everything outside of paper goods and foods for the fridge.

We do not have to create a new need in people's budgets.

They're already buying these type of products.

Number two is we're priced at Wal-Mart, or below price point; that's one of the problems

in the M.L.M. industry is because the multi levels of distribution.

The products when they get to the end line consumer are extremely expensive.

So we have a necessity products that people have to buy.

We're not changing people's budgets.

They're priced below where they would normally shop for those type of products plus they're

more natural green, and organic, and the partnership instead of being 120, or 300 a month that

a typical M.L.M. company would have with very limited products, we're about 50 to 60 dollars

a month.

So that even if you're a single family home, it makes sense to be a customer.

We have found this to be the most perfect business model.

Been in the business 12 years, have long term residual income, one of the only companies

that is F.T.C. compliant right now.

And I will tell you this; it is the only business model in 31 years that actually has successfully

created a long term residual income with customers buying month in and month out.

And if you're looking for a home, [and this is made sense to you which many of you it

will] then we would love for you to click on the link, and to find the business model

that we have chosen.

It has changed my life.

I've been able to help hundreds of thousands of other people, create massive abundance

and success in their life.

And we love to share this opportunity with you, so you can see exactly what we are doing.

So click the link below to find out the business model that I have chosen and many other dozens

of industry leaders have chosen.

And deemed to be the only business model that creates long term residual income because

we have products that make sense for people to buy whether there is a financial gain or

not to do so in the masses.

Again, this is Jason Fisher from timeandfreedom.com.

Thanks for spending some time with me.

Everyone have a great day.

For more infomation >> It Works Review - The Truth Behind It Works! - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

L11:Theory of Automata and Formal Language in Hindi TAFL,TOC, DFA Examples Full Explained in hindi - Duration: 27:02.

Like

Share

Subscribe

Comment

For more infomation >> L11:Theory of Automata and Formal Language in Hindi TAFL,TOC, DFA Examples Full Explained in hindi - Duration: 27:02.

-------------------------------------------

Sơn Tùng MTP ( LIVE ) LẠC TRÔI - EM CỦA NGÀY HÔM QUA【FAN】 - Duration: 10:09.

For more infomation >> Sơn Tùng MTP ( LIVE ) LẠC TRÔI - EM CỦA NGÀY HÔM QUA【FAN】 - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

First Meters Oldest Metro back on the rails in Rotterdam - Duration: 1:56.

Metro vehicle 5024

For more infomation >> First Meters Oldest Metro back on the rails in Rotterdam - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Valentine's day song'Trailer♥️Most Erotic songs💋Famous french Love songs | Sexy'Music Playlist 2018 - Duration: 0:51.

69 Remix celebrates soon

Valentine' s day

with French erotic Music

of Love songs

on the 14 of February

Listen to Music Playlist 2018

with the most Erotic songs

only on 69 Remix

The French Erotic Music Label

Chill out !

only on 69 Remix

The french Erotic Lounge

Fantasy

For more infomation >> Valentine's day song'Trailer♥️Most Erotic songs💋Famous french Love songs | Sexy'Music Playlist 2018 - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

독일 합동다국적전투준비태세 훈련장에 배치된 슬로베니아 M-84 전차 | 한국의 군사력 - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> 독일 합동다국적전투준비태세 훈련장에 배치된 슬로베니아 M-84 전차 | 한국의 군사력 - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

funny ice cream shop play. - Duration: 1:32.

입력 텍스트 삭제19 / 5000복사하기번역하기 영어열기/닫기 아이콘 We played an ice cream shop.

Hello, please press down on the subscription. ^^

Do you like ice cream?

Give me a ice cream.

You're upset. Don't take my ice cream.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét