Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 10 2018

Aragon Divemaster Seiko NH36 Automatic Watch Review hey guys this is Andrew with my watch addiction comm bringing you another

automatic watch review today we're gonna take a look at an Aragon divemaster NH36

36 that I received in that mystery box auction from a few videos back before we

get started though guys let's take a look at the watch of the day the watch

of the day today is that Aragon concept s that I received as part of Aragon's

mystery box still really really liking this watch doesn't get a whole lot of

wrist time just because of its size however I think it's a really really

neat design that I just love looking at

so diving into this watch you can see the dive master in each 36 comes in the

Aragon collector case which if you're not familiar with it blue leather on the

outside almost like a blue velvet on the inside you can see it's got Aragon's

logo right there in the case and then you open up the little compartment here

and you'd have the Aragon warranty card and Manuel let's take a look at this

watch get the collector's box out of the way and the first thing you'll notice

about this watch is that extremely extremely orange dial and bezel insert

this is a unidirectional bezel you can see very very nice solid separations or

clicks to that bezel and yes I always put it back at the 12 o'clock position

cuz my OCD drives me nuts and I can't have that bezel at anywhere but the 12

o'clock position this Aragon divemaster is powered by the Seiko NH36 day

date movement with 24 joules now I'll talk about that movement here in a few

minutes but the size of this watch diameter on this watch is 50 millimeters

they do make a 45 millimeter version of this watch at all as well but this guy

specifically is 50 millimeters and we're gonna be 17 millimeters thick on that so

very typical Eragon sizing large over face style I'm sorry oversized dial and

thick thick cases the bracelet on this watch is going to be 24 millimeters wide

does not taper down at all very solid link in this 24 millimeter bracelet you

can see it's got the double fold over locking clasp and then in the clasp

itself right there it has micro adjustments these are the standard push

pins to size this watch and actually while we're back here there's a pretty

decent look of the open case display back on that NH 36 movement this watch

does have a screw down crown with a water resistance of 200 meters or 660

feet the weight on this watch is just like many of the other Aragon's

extremely hefty this guy weighs in at about nine ounces give or take now as I

mentioned this is powered by the Seiko NH36 movement that is 21600

vibrations per hour and boasts a accuracy of negative twenty seconds to

positive forty seconds per day now one of my fellow youtubers and a friend of

mine watching over a his channel has this exact same watch in actually did a

compare Person of the divemaster

and NH35 to the divemaster NH36 which this guy is and I'll post up a

link in the comment section below definitely go check out that video

because it gives you a nice summary in comparison of the differences between

the divemaster NH35 and the NH36 he goes into a lot more detail about the

differences between the two and it's it's really really interesting video so

I definitely urge you guys to check that one out so if we want to talk about the

price of this airgun divemaster NH36 I actually personally do not have

any money into this watch I received this watch in that $200 mystery box that

I received that I went through with you guys a few videos back so personally I

don't have any money into this watch however Aragon selling direct is selling

for a price right around the 130 dollar range but you can actually pick up these

watches relatively cheap if you jump over to Amazon currently Amazon has a

green NH36 a 50 millimeter for $23 step about five days left in the in the

bidding right now but they have you know in the hundred dollar price range $80

price range if we take a look at some of the sold listings of these divemasters NH36

we have you know people with best offers accepted around 104 here's an auction

then went for 83 dollars on the 45 millimeter another 104 81 dollars on

this guy here's one that went we have out a box for $65 so my point in all of

this is that you can you can get some really really good pricing on this watch

on this Aragon Divemaster NH36 in general I would say this is

an extremely extremely solid watch if you've if you've held you know some

higher-end models in your hands or higher-end watch brands at your hands

and then compared just the fit and finish

- these Aragon watches the metal quality that they use the weight the size these

guys are on point I fir for under $100 for an automatic with that Seiko

movement in it I think you can't go wrong in this watch alright guys so that

was the Aragon died master and age 36 as you guys know I'm a huge fan of the

Aragon watches and what I'm even more of a huge fan of is getting one for free so

as I mentioned I don't feel like I have any money into this watch so that just

makes it all of that much better honestly I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep

it in my collection though because that orange is just not really a color that I

am typically a fin of however I have seen pictures of watch ins orange

Aragon divemaster NH36 in the sunlight and that orange really really does pop

so I don't know I'm gonna have to play around with it and see but definitely

post up in the comments below and let me know what you guys think of this orange

divemaster NH36 if it's something that you guys will keep in your collection or

if it's something that you guys would trade on anyway guys if you can do me a

favor if you enjoy my content and join my videos go ahead and smash that

subscribe button in the right-hand corner of the screen so you can follow

us in the future also guys as always if you ever want to reach out to me you can

do so at my watch addiction comm and if you guys want to see what's on my wrist

on a daily basis follow us on instagram at instagram / watch addiction dot us

thank you guys and have a great week

For more infomation >> Aragon Divemaster Seiko NH36 Automatic Watch Review - Duration: 9:52.

-------------------------------------------

Rugby 'How Did You Do That' Moments - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Rugby 'How Did You Do That' Moments - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

DIY LIFE SIZE BARBIE BOX FORT DREAM HOUSE!! Learn How to Make a Cardboard Dollhouse - Duration: 9:55.

what's going on shares if you're new here I'm Lizzy share

welcome to the furnished channel on youtube today we're gonna be building a

life-size DIY Barbie box for it so last time I made a box for it for my puppy

and she absolutely loved it so now I'm gonna build a mansion and we'll both be

able to fit in it this time so let's get to work whoa okay so for this Barbie box

for we're gonna need three large boxes some duct tape and some white paper

first we have to cut the boxes in half and then duct tape them together like

this now we're gonna build the roof we're gonna put the roof on like this

and voila our box fort is done now it's time to decorate the box we're and make

it look like a Barbie box water first we're gonna decorate the outside and put

white construction paper because we're gonna be making a white house then we're

gonna cut open the windows and add window sills now it's time to decorate

the inside of the box for this box port is going to have three levels it's gonna

have a first floor a second floor and an attic in order to build that we're gonna

need more cardboard oh yeah I finally finished I'm actually not

completely finished but I finished the entire outside and half of the inside I

still have a few decorations that I want to add in I want to add curtains to

windows and potentially like a door but let's open it up and see what's inside

before I give you guys the Grand Tour I'm gonna go grab Carter and Stevens see

what they're up to so I could show them - oh and I almost

forgot Millie this box fur is made for Millie so I gotta go grab her and see if

she'll like it let's go upstairs and see what Carter and Steven are up to my bets

are that cars probably snacking and Stevens probably napping

oh there's million

look she's so happy to see me my god Milli's gotten a little bit bigger

since you last saw her she's probably gained about a pound but she's still

some tiny milli say hi to the shoes I think she says hi oh she's so cute oh

and I can't forget about otter he's so cute look he still looks like a puppy

and he loves giving kisses oh hi otter mom got the toy for you good boy

if you haven't already followed milli on Instagram she's an Instagram make sure

to go follow her it's filled with the cutest pictures ever of otter and Milli

she's so cute look at her sitting here like a butt oh oh I think she wants to

go play with otter how could I found Milli it's time to find Carter hey

Milli do know where Carter is otter do you know where Carter is he's probably

getting some snacks Carter Carter Oh what's up shares yeah well I was

watching Stevens vlog today or yesterday and he was looking all these snacks and

I saw this chocolate bar so I'm gonna snack on this Carter I need your help I

just need to show you something really really awesome okay okay come follow me

Carter will go out of his way to grab the coolest snacks that we have in there

mm-hmm okay let's go downstairs do okay Carter

are you ready to see the cutest Pinkus Barbies box Bert that you've ever seen

in your life yeah yeah okay ready uh-huh

but that's not all okay check this out okay let me put Millie down

it's opens up like a real-life doll house

it's not so cool yeah this is totally awesome and it's huge it's like so big

you can go inside it yeah it's for me and Millie to hang out in this has

merely trotted out ya know I gotta see if she likes it okay Millie come here

okay here she is okay Oh was a staircase this two staircases

so there's three levels this is the first floor the second floor and the

Attic okay I think she likes it yeah I think she does like it oh my gosh you

wrote Barbie right there yeah it's a Barbie box for that's so cool you get a

hot-glue Barbie and it's like grippy this is cool yeah so that Millie could

go up without sliding oh I found I found Billy's itchy spot check this out

oh she's so cute oh she's like okay Millie it's time to go in your box

hi Millie hi you like your box for good girl come on climb up good girl come on

you can do it give her a little boost ah

she's made it there she comes she's gonna be a little box for a dog

yeah she loves her box for it

I think she's snooping around for more chicken hey I think she was actually

starting to really like her box for go sleep in here tonight maybe I just need

to add furniture ooh maybe the next video I'll add more furniture into it

yeah she did it that was so much fun I only made half of my Barbie box for so

in the next vlog I'll be making the other half and potentially filling it

with some furniture comment below and you guys think I should do with this

next quarter what do you think I should do with it

I think you should make a bed on that side for you to sleep and then on this

side you should make an entire house for a Milli and Milli can live on the

other side yeah be so cute let's go find Steven I really want to show him all my

hard work okay time to go find Steven Steven Steven Steven oh there he is

what's going on Sharra's I'm making slime pancakes check this out with

blueberries special pancakes shares would you eat that I definitely wouldn't

that looks gross Steven it looks awesome it's gonna taste so good okay Stevens

making slime blueberry fungus looking pancake let's see if he can flip it cuz

you know the pancake technique is all about the flip actually oh let's just

flip it ready

not blueberry slime everywhere that actually wasn't bad not bad it's turning

hot good yeah like the biggest damn cake ever it takes up the whole pan alright

let's go see this box port oh yes oh my gosh okay let's go back downstairs cuz

Stephen hasn't seen this box port yet oh

wow this is awesome this is huge yeah one side is gonna be my sign on one side

it's gonna be Millie Sud oh my goodness this is crazy

okay check this out so this is her stairs this is the first floor she loves

worse and then this is her second this is her main floor come on Millie oh

she's a couple steps good girl this is your main floor like what baby whoa this

is crazy baby and then this is her attic

okay so to finish off this Barbie boxer I'm just gonna add a few more touches so

for the final touches I'm gonna be adding a curtain look at what I have for

the curtain I'm gonna be adding it to the windows it's gonna look so pretty

that way when it's too bright outside we could just put the Corinne's on okay I

added my final touches check out the curtains they have pink hearts on them

they're so cute and then on the inside last but not least I added the barbie

logo remember sharers to comment any awesome ideas on what I should do next

with this do you guys think I should add furniture should I fill out the other

side just comment down below I'm seriously so obsessed with Millie she's

so cute she's such a baby oh I think she's getting tired Millie absolutely

loved her Barbie box for make sure to comment any awesome ideas you guys have

on what I should do next and until next time you know what to do stay awesome

and share the love keys woo

now I joined the shirt fam without a doubt

For more infomation >> DIY LIFE SIZE BARBIE BOX FORT DREAM HOUSE!! Learn How to Make a Cardboard Dollhouse - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

Türkiye'nin En İyi PUBG Oyuncusu #3 - ZEON (Mithrain) - Duration: 11:11.

For more infomation >> Türkiye'nin En İyi PUBG Oyuncusu #3 - ZEON (Mithrain) - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

10 Incredible Ways Elon Musk Is Changing The World - Duration: 10:51.

For more infomation >> 10 Incredible Ways Elon Musk Is Changing The World - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

Life Observations: Adolescence - Duration: 4:11.

There's something I noticed.

Adolescence is awkward.

Whether it was how you dressed or the things you used to say,

"Talk to the hand"

Everyone can think back and have a good cringe.

*Shiver

As an adolescent you're on the cusp of becoming an adult.

With age comes independence and with independence you begin to form your own unique identity.

As a small child, you don't really have an identity.

"We're children, we're children."

All at once, your body is changing, you can see PG-13 movies all by yourself, and the

hostess at a restaurant stops reaching for the kids menu.

As an adolescent around your friends and peers, there was one rule: Be cool.

What is cool?

Well at one point I thought it was listening to Limp Bizkit and collecting pogs.

You had to talk cool.

Say things like, "This is tight" or "This is the bomb."

You learned quickly which words from your childhood were not cool.

*Hiccup. Aw man I got the hicumups.

The what?

I got the farts. *Fart

Hahaha.

"Ew gross, he tooted."

You had to dress cool.

During my pre-teen years, that was the following:

Fluffy skate shoes,

Jeans a couple sizes too big with a belt strap,

A surfing t-shirt even though I've never touched a surf board in my life,

and last but not least, spiky hair.

One time a girl invited me to a party.

We'll call her Lindsay, because that was her name.

Parties were cool.

I thought "I'm gonna be so cool at this party."

All I had were baggy jeans and surf shirts, so I had to borrow some clothes from my parents.

I also found a pair of Raybans.

When I arrived, I felt pretty cool.

Thanks for coming to my 80s party.

Hey isn't this shirt dope?

I got it at Goodwill.

Yeah it's hella tight.

Alright Dan-o.

Say something cool.

Yeah that's the bomb.

Uh I had to borrow this stuff from my parents, I'm pretty sure these are my mom's.

You're in your mom's pants?

Oh shit.

Hey you think later I get in your mom's pants?

Get outta there, go.

Nice night to be in your mom's pants.

I stood in the back and wondered how far the word had spread.

I was the spark to my own uncool wildfire.

Alright guys!

Time for the slip n' slide!

Perfect.

I went to get changed.

A couple minutes later I came outside in my mom's bathing suit.

Just kidding, it was my own bathing suit, but there was one issue.

I was the only one that had changed.

It's ok I thought.

It'll be like the movies where the cool guy jumps in the pool and everyone will jump in

after they see how cool I am.

I'll be the cool trendsetter.

Lindsay poured dish soap on the Slip n' Slide to make it extra slippery.

I got a running start and jumped head first.

Disclaimer: don't put soap on a slip n' slide.

Something I didn't think about until soapy water was jet streaming into my eyeballs.

Ah!

I jumped in the pool to wash it out.

Despite my hopes, nobody else went swimming.

I held out for a while, but I was quickly becoming "weird pool guy".

I had to blend back in.

All the gel washed out of my now puffy hair, red eyes, and back in my mom's pants, I felt

pretty uncool.

And that's when I saw it.

A trampoline.

13 year old me could see it now: -- "I identify Danny as an athlete now.

Man he is cool."

"I also am impressed at his coolness."

I got a little nervous and didn't fully commit to my first backflip.

As I landed on my neck the music had stopped between songs.

The reaction of the few people who had witnessed resonated throughout the party.

"Oh!"

I quickly recovered and found the entire party looking in my direction.

The trampoline might as well have been a stage.

From the back, Lindsay called out,

"And he's wearing his mom's pants!"

*Laughter

*shiver

SONG: "My teachers are all lame, and my mom's on my case"

"I got braces in my mouth and zits on my face"

"Oh yeah it's true..."

"Teenaging's hard to do..."

"...tonight"

For more infomation >> Life Observations: Adolescence - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Dain is becoming famous through "My Golden Life" [Happy Together/2018.03.08] - Duration: 2:26.

It's Lee Dain.

Hello.

"My Golden Life" got 44.8% in viewer ratings.

You're getting more famous now from your drama.

Yes. This is my 5th year since I debuted.

I could walk around in full makeup

and nobody recognized me.

But after being in "My Golden Life"

everyone recognizes me everywhere.

I felt the impact of those viewer ratings.

44.8% means a lot of people are watching.

Almost everyone in Korea is.

- We should congratulate her. / - For what?

Dain's scene with Shin Hyunsoo

got the highest viewer ratings.

What did you two do?

We're in each episode for around 2 to 3 minutes.

A lot of people wrote online that they

wanted to see more scenes of us.

Just reading comments like that makes me feel good.

One day we had a scene

where we sold stuff at a flea market.

Hyunsoo grabs my hand and gives me money.

Then my heart races when he touches my hand.

That scene got the best viewer ratings?

Yes, that minute recorded the highest viewer ratings.

So I was so happy.

I posted the screenshot on my family's group chat.

What did they say?

My mom said, "You're the best."

We all know who your mom is, right?

Yes.

Some people might know. Her mother...

I see a resemblance.

And your older sister is Lee Yubi.

Yes, that's my sister.

I bet your mom likes that.

- Me? / - Yes.

She likes me?

Most mothers would like their daughter.

Why would Myungsoo ask you that?

Since you got good viewer ratings.

How did your actress mother react?

She was so happy.

I think she can be more proud of me now,

so I feel great.

Does your mom ever criticize your acting?

All the time.

She tells me how I should make my face look

and even how I should walk.

She looks at everything.

The best person to watch her work.

She catches everything and tells me.

For more infomation >> Dain is becoming famous through "My Golden Life" [Happy Together/2018.03.08] - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Fans entsetzt: Diese zwei "Grey's Anatomy"-Stars steigen aus - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Fans entsetzt: Diese zwei "Grey's Anatomy"-Stars steigen aus - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Teflon Don Just Took Back $100Bil From China, Immediately Hands It Over To Who Deserves It! - Duration: 7:04.

Teflon Don Just Took Back $100Bil From China, Immediately Hands It Over To Who Deserves

It!

Just as he promised during his 2016 campaign for the U.S. presidency.

We finally have a president who is doing what he promised, and putting the American people

before any other foreign nation.

Although he didn't give specifics President Donald Trump has now asked the nation of China,

to develop a plan in order to reduce its trade surplus with the United States.

Just as he promised during his 2016 campaign for the U.S. presidency, Trump is starting

to harden U.S. position when it comes to trade.

An area where he correctly says the U.S. has been getting a raw deal for decades now.

Part of this hardening came in his announcement earlier this week where he said, he was enacting

heavy tariffs on the import of steel and aluminum to the US by China.

Although the news of these new steel tariffs made Wall Street nervous they mean very good

news for the American Middle Class, who has been abandoned by politicians on both sides

of the aisle for decades now.

In fact, one steel mill is already set to reopen after decades of closure and will employ

over 500 steelworkers.

That's at least 500 families who will be able to afford to buy goods again.

Sounds like a win-win.

Even though many say tariffs are bad because they raise prices, what's the point in having

low prices if you don't have a job in which to make money to buy anything anyways?

Plus historically whenever the stock market has done too well it usually means main street

is suffering.

Under Preisdent Trump, both areas are moving forward.

Just the China deficit reduction will bring back over 100 billion dollars.

That's 100 billion that will go straight to American workers.

How can anyone be against that?

Don't you agree it's great that for once we have a President who thinks about the working

class, and the white collar too?

Via Trading Economics:

China unexpectedly reported a trade surplus of USD 33.74 billion in February of 2018,

compared to a USD 0.1 billion gap in the same month a year earlier while markets estimated

a USD 2.3 billion deficit.

Exports jumped by 44.5 percent year-on-year to USD 171.6 billion while imports rose 6.3

percent USD 137.9 billion.

The trade surplus with the US, China's largest export market, narrowed slightly to USD 21.0

billion from 21.9 billion in January.

Trade in January and February can be distorted by the Lunar New Year holiday, with business

slowing down weeks ahead of time and companies scaling back operations.

This year, the holiday fell on February 16th.

Considering January-February combined, the trade surplus came in at USD 54.3 billion,

an increase of 43.6 percent from January-February 2017.

Exports in the period grew by 24.4 percent, much higher than a 4 percent growth in the

same period a year earlier.

Imports advanced 21.7 percent.

Balance of Trade in China averaged 98 USD HML from 1983 until 2018, reaching an all

time high of 628.33 USD HML in February of 2015 and a record low of -319.71 USD HML in

February of 2012.

China Unexpectedly Posts Trade Surplus in February.

China unexpectedly reported a trade surplus of USD 33.74 billion in February of 2018,

compared to a USD 0.1 billion gap in the same month a year earlier while markets estimated

a USD 2.3 billion deficit.

Exports jumped by 44.5 percent year-on-year to USD 171.6 billion while imports rose 6.3

percent USD 137.9 billion.

In February, exports soared 44.5 percent from the previous year to USD 171.6 billion, far

above estimates of a 13.6 percent growth and after a 11.1 percent increase in a month earlier.

It was the strongest rise in outbound shipments in three years.

Sales of steel rose to 4.85 million tonnes from 4.65 million tonnes in the preceding

month.

Imports increased by 6.3 percent to USD 137.9 billion, below consensus of a 9.7 percent

rise and following a 36.8 percent growth in January.

Amid the week-long Lunar New Year holiday, purchases fell for: copper (352 million tonnes

from 440 million tonnes in January); crude oil (32.26 million tonnes from 40.64 million

tonnes); iron ore (84.72 million tonnes from 100.34 million tonnes) and soybeans (5.42

million tonnes from 8.48 million).

In addition, inbound shipments of coal were recorded at 20.9 million tonnes, the lowest

since July 2017.

The trade surplus with the US, China's largest export market, narrowed slightly to USD 21.0

billion from 21.9 billion in January.

Considering January-February combined, the trade surplus came in at USD 54.3 billion,

an increase of 43.6 percent from January-February 2017 combined.

Exports in the period grew by 24.4 percent, much higher than a 4 percent growth in the

same period a year earlier.

Imports advanced 21.7 percent.

The January-February trade surplus with the US stood at USD 42.9 billion.

In yuan-denominated terms, the trade surplus was at CNY 224.9 billion in February.

Exports jumped by 36.2 percent year-on-year, after a 6 percent rise in January.

Purchases declined by 0.2 percent, compared to a 30.2 percent gain in a month earlier.

Over the January-February period combined, the trade surplus came in at CNY 362.2 billion,

with exports increasing by 18 percent year-on-year while imports growing by 15.2 percent.

Trade in January and February can be distorted by the Lunar New Year holiday, with business

slowing down weeks ahead of time and companies scaling back operations.

This year, the holiday fell on February 16th.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Teflon Don Just Took Back $100Bil From China, Immediately Hands It Over To Who Deserves It! - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO START ICE FISH FOR PERCH - Swedish Style | Team Galant (English Subtitles) - Duration: 10:01.

I'm going to show you how to start fishing for perch.

An ice-fishing rod, and onto that you tie a small spoon.

I got one!

Fantastic, Tobbe!

Now I'm going to teach you how to ice-fish for perch.

It's a great way to start fishing...

so take your kids along, and they will get into fishing.

I have had a lot of requests for a film about...

ice fishing for perch.

I'm pretty good at ice fishing but to increase our chances...

I have brought Jimmy Varby with me.

He is really good at ice fishing.

He has won a lot of competitions and has fished...

in the Swedish National Championships in ice fishing.

We are going to go out here and I am going to show you...

how to start ice fishing.

Before you go out on the ice it's important that you have...

ice picks with you, as well as a friend.

When you are going to fish for perch...

you need the right equipment.

The most important item is an ice auger. -Yes...

an auger that is 110-115mm in diameter.

When you are going for perch it's important to change hole often...

so you want to have a very light auger.

And you need a box to sit on with your fishing gear inside it.

We'll talk a little more about that later. Now we are going out on the lake.

Now we are at the first spot. I have never fished on this lake before...

Jimmy, how does the lake look for fishing here?

The lake is fairly flat and doesn't have much structure.

The spot where we are now is a rocky shallow.

A tip for taking the cover off the cutting blades...

is to put the auger down on something for support...

because the blades are very sharp...

Just put it down, undo the straps, and lift it up.

What kind of equipment do you have here?

An ice rod equipped with nylon in 0.18-0.25 mm size...

onto that you tie a small spoon...

and under the spoon you have a chain, to which you attach a colored treble.

So there's really no advanced equipment. An ice rod, which you can buy anywhere...

along with some line and a spoon. -Absolutely, it's very simple.

Half the time, the fish aren't really in the mood....

Then you can use something called a leader.

That involves having a 10 cm leader under the spoon...

and onto that you fasten a mormyska (jig head)...

baited with maggots or larvae.

But we start with the colored treble hook. -Yes, always start with that...

and see if the fish are active.

So we make a hole, tip the hooks with maggots, and then begin.

We start by baiting the hook with a small maggot....

It's important to put the hook into the flat end of the maggot...

very carefully and as close to the end as possible.

When you have drilled a hole and are ready to fish...

It's important to determine the depth...

and then I let the spoon go down to the bottom...

and there's the bottom. We can tell because the line goes slack...

And then I want to start about 10 centimeters above the bottom.

Then you hold still. Sometimes you get a fish right away...

but if you don't get a bite within a few seconds just give the line a little jerk.

There! The day's first fish! Nice!

Small but good. -But at least we know they're here now.

Absolutely! -Let's put him back now, we aren't...

going to eat any small fish.

Jimmy is already getting some fish, so now I'm also going to try...

about 10 meters away from him.

This is a pretty active type of fishing, so it's important to change hole often.

Now I haven't gotten anything here for 20 or 30 seconds, so I'll change hole.

I haven't gotten anything either for 20 or 25 seconds...

So I'm also going to move to a new spot and see if I can find a better shoal.

A little more active with the rod! Remember to lower it slowly...

after you jerk the rod a few times, lower it slowly and the fish will react.

A fish! My first of the day. They are here, Jimmy!

In it goes.

It's great that the fish are biting at the first spot we have tried.

You see that the perch are quite dark, because the water is dark.

It has that wonderful color of the forest perch.

Now I'll put him back so he can grow a bit.

The perch took the maggot from the hook so I'll put a new maggot on.

You have to be fast so the perch don't disappear.

I got a few fast bites from this hole but now it has slowed down...

so it's time for me to make a new hole...

about five meters away. When you change hole...

it's good to remember that you don't need to reel in the line.

You just lift the rod up and let the line dangle.

That way you know how deep the water was and if there is a difference...

at the new hole.

Now we've been fishing for a while, and we have a good start...

But now it's completely dead. Jimmy, where do we go now?

We're going to make a short move to an inlet to see...

if we can catch something there.

We've come to the small inlet we talked about.

Let's see if there are any active fish here.

And there are! -Great Jimmy! Nice!

I think it's a little too shallow here. We should work our way out.

It's not deep here, only about a meter, so Jimmy, how shallow can it be?

Perch can be in 30 or 40 cm of water under the ice, that's no problem...

but they are usually further out.

Ok, I'm going to look for deeper water.

Now the fish are not biting as much...

so I am going to use the leader to see if that helps.

You see I hold very still and sort of shake the rod...

so the bait moves gently.

It's important to put the hook back in quickly...

so the shoal doesn't disappear.

These aren't very large perch. This one weighs about 50g...

but you don't always need to try to catch big fish...

it's fun to fish for a few hours and get a hundred of this size...

and enjoy your time on the lake.

I put them back so they can grow bigger.

Now it's getting going. -Great Tobbe!

Imagine if this was a competition today!

One thing that I noticed quite quickly is that the fish are very shy of the auger.

It's hard to go back to a place you've been and get any fish.

The fish become frightened and swim away. -Yes. You have to go to new places...

where you haven't made holes yet. The best thing is to keep moving forward.

We'll make a hole in a new spot.

That's the end of today's fishing...

we got a lot of perch.

As you see it's a very simple way of fishing, you don't need much stuff....

The things you do need are simple so it's easy to start fishing this way.

Absolutely. It's a great way to start fishing, so take the kids along!

So get out there are start ice fishing for perch...

and don't forget to subscribe and follow us on Instagram and facebook...

and don't forget to like this film if you like perch.

Have a good day and bad fishing!

For more infomation >> HOW TO START ICE FISH FOR PERCH - Swedish Style | Team Galant (English Subtitles) - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dain, "My sister is good at arguing" [Happy Together/2018.03.08] - Duration: 3:18.

Chaeyoung, you're working with Lee Yubi now?

We're doing a drama together.

I told her I'd be on Happy Together with Dain.

Yubi told me that

she's very different from her younger sister

and that I should talk about that here.

What are they like?

They're very different.

Yubi gives off that lovely vibe.

Dain seems like an intellectual.

Elegant, shall I say? She has that classy vibe.

Thank you.

Dain, you seem like the older sister.

I get that a lot.

I bet.

My older sister has such a baby face.

We're two years apart but she looks so young.

- Their personalities are different too. / - How?

Yubi never sits still and she's very active.

Dain is a bit more laid back.

She speaks clearly and carefully.

My sister... Ever since we were kids,

she was always cheerful,

playful, and had star potential.

She was like a cute baby.

(Different personalities but still lovely sisters)

I hear your mother thinks that

you're the more talented actress.

I think that my mom thinks that

an actress should always be womanly

and feminine. She says that all the time.

But I guess my mom thinks that

I act a bit more feminine than my sister.

She always tells my sister

that she should act more feminine.

That's why she said that.

Yubi told me to say that

she's more like a younger sister.

(My sister is so silly)

So she made you say that.

I imagine you fight a lot if you're 2 years apart.

Do you get in fights?

We fight a lot. We fight all the time.

We scream and cuss at each other like real sisters.

- You cuss too? / - Really?

What did you fight over?

- Mostly over clothes. / - True.

If I wear anything of hers out,

she texts me every time.

"Hey! Are you wearing my clothes?"

Then I panic and get scared.

I deny it.

Even though you're wearing those clothes.

I deny it. "Stop lying. You're wearing it."

That's when we start fighting.

My sister is good at arguing,

so I can never beat her.

So whenever we're arguing,

my blood pressure goes up.

So I just block her messages.

Your sister?

Wow, that's maddening. You blocked her texts?

Even if Yubi is good at arguing,

blocking her would make her angrier.

And a few days later

we'd be best friends again like it never happened.

But I always forget when I block her.

A few weeks later, she'd say,

"Hey, why aren't you responding to my texts?"

"I didn't get any texts." "It's been days already."

"Really?" And when I check my phone

my sister isn't on my list of contacts.

Wow...

She's always on my blocked list.

Blocking your older sister...

It could happen.

I can't believe Yubi forgets about it too.

We have big fights and then forget it even happened.

Jaeseok said Seo Wu was great on variety shows.

For more infomation >> Dain, "My sister is good at arguing" [Happy Together/2018.03.08] - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Steve Bannon: Wear 'racist' label as badge of honor - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Steve Bannon: Wear 'racist' label as badge of honor - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Them's Fightin Herds - Oleander Spotlight - Duration: 5:42.

Hi, I'm Aaron Stavely with another Them's Fightin' Herds character spotlight.

This episode features Oleander, a unicorn of the Woodlands who believes that dark magic

can be used for good.

"Dark magic is not a toy."

Oleander has made a pact with a demon trapped inside an ancient spellbook.

She calls him Fred.

"Good luck. You will need it."

She was once a student of light magic, but its rules and traditions drove her to explore

alternatives.

Now she's determined to prove that a unicorn can save the world,

no matter the cost.

Oleander is a spellcaster who excels at poke and zoning.

She steals energy from her opponents that can be used to summon Fred and completely

devastate the arena.

She has average health and low attack to make up for her powerful specials.

Oleander has a slow walk speed and short dashes but does have the ability to double jump.

Double jump cancels out of specials and normals that touch your opponent, even on block.

Use this to extend air combos and expand jump-in options.

Her grabs throw your opponent against the wall.

They don't do much damage but they steal super meter and

grant Oleander one magic stock.

Oleander's normals have long reach and cover a wide area.

Most of them are disjointed, which means their hitboxes are separate from Oleander's body.

In exchange, they generally have longer startup.

Crouching light and heavy are her two lows, forward-heavy is her standing overhead.

Use down-heavy in the air as a high-risk, high reward-combo starter and

to bring air combos back to the ground.

Scoop airborne opponents with crouching medium.

Oleander starts with an empty magic meter that holds a maximum of three stocks.

You gain magic through Study, by pressing the magic button.

One tap generates one stock.

Hold to read continuously.

After your magic meter is full, you generate super meter.

Oleander is vulnerable while reading, so create moments of safety before stocking up.

One of Oleander's specials requires magic to use,

and all of them have EX versions that consume stocks.

Any special that uses magic steals super meter on hit.

Oleander's first special is Fel Spark,

a fireball-type move executed with

quarter-circle-forward plus an attack button or magic.

The button variations change the speed of the projectile.

Light travels slow, medium travels faster, and heavy travels the fastest.

The magic variant consumes all the magic stocks you currently have.

For every stock consumed, the projectile's speed, knockback, and super meter steal increases.

You steal bonus super meter the more your opponent has.

You can have up to three sparks out at one time:

one from the ground, one from the air, and one magic.

Spark cancels out of any normal.

Use it at the end of an air combo to give yourself time to Study.

Next is Chapter Trap, executed with

quarter-circle-back plus an attack button or magic.

All the attack button variants use one magic and

determine the direction you launch the trap.

Light drops one down, medium shoots it forward, and heavy fires it up.

All traps disappear if you're hit.

The magic variant requires three magic and

creates a big trap that hovers and lasts a long time,

persisting even if you're hit.

Like magic spark, magic trap steals more super meter the more your opponent has.

In fact, it steals the most meter out of all her specials.

Traps cause a huge amount of hitstun and make great zoning tools.

They cancel out of sparks, allowing you to adjust position during combos.

Her third special is Teleport, performed by

tapping down twice followed by an attack button or magic.

Different buttons determine your destination.

Light takes you in front of your opponent, medium takes you behind your opponent, and

heavy takes you away from your opponent.

The magic variant consumes one magic and takes you to your opponent with an explosion.

It's useful as a reversal, but you're wide open if they block it.

It costs one magic to perform teleport in the air, but you'll stay in the air and

can surprise your opponent with an overhead.

Teleport cancels out of traps.

Impress and possibly lose some friends with a spark > trap > teleport combo.

If they block your cross-up you might be able to pushblock them into your trap.

Oleander's level one super is Dark Spark.

The command is quarter-circle-forward and any two attack buttons.

Her level two super is performed by entering quarter-circle-back and two attack buttons

during Dark Spark, if you hit.

Hi Fred!

"Beatings and conflagrations!"

Oleander can only sustain Fred's semi-corporeal presence for a short time.

Order him to attack by pressing the magic button while holding a direction.

Back pulls your opponent from far away.

Forward pushes them if they're close.

Down-back is a short-range, quick swipe.

Down pulls your opponent to the ground from the air.

Down-forward is an air combo extender.

Holding the magic button for an attack makes it hit harder and also steal super meter.

You can only order Fred to attack if Oleander can attack.

Fred's great at covering unsafe moves and extending combos.

Controlling two characters at the same time is challenging.

But with enough practice the both of you will be stealing souls in perfect synchronization.

That about wraps up the Oleander spotlight.

For more tips, check out the links in the description below.

Thanks for tuning in.

See ya next time!

For more infomation >> Them's Fightin Herds - Oleander Spotlight - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Putting Trump's NKorea meeting in historical perspective - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Putting Trump's NKorea meeting in historical perspective - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Jeff Sessions Shut Down Chuck Schumer With One Bombshell Email - Duration: 10:29.

Jeff

Sessions Shut Down Chuck Schumer With One Bombshell Email

Democrats have tried to use the Russia probe to take down Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Chuck Schumer was one of the ringleaders of their strategy of accusing Sessions of lying

before Congress.

But Sessions just produced one bombshell email that shut Schumer down for good.

Democrats have been hounding Jeff Sessions over testimony he gave Congress where he said

he did not have any contacts with Russian officials in his security clearance application.

Sessions had met with the Russian Ambassador – as well as other nations' Ambassadors

– but that was in his capacity as Senator from Alabama.

Schumer claimed this amounted to perjury.

The Washington Examiner reports:

"WITH NEW REVELATIONS RAISING QUESTIONS ABOUT ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS' PRIOR

TESTIMONY ABOUT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN'S CONTACT WITH RUSSIANS, SENATE MINORITY LEADER CHUCK

SCHUMER, D-N.Y., SAID ON THURSDAY THAT PERJURY COULD BE IN SESSIONS' FUTURE.

"IT'S SERIOUS STUFF," SCHUMER TOLD MSNBC HOST RACHEL MADDOW AFTER SHE LAID OUT THE

HISTORY OF SESSIONS' EVOLVING TESTIMONY ABOUT HIS COMMUNICATIONS WITH RUSSIANS AND

WHETHER HE KNEW THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN HAD BEEN IN CONTACT THEM.

SESSIONS, PREVIOUSLY A SENATOR FROM ALABAMA, SERVED AS A FOREIGN POLICY ADVISER TO PRESIDENT

TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN.

"PERJURY IS A VERY CAREFUL STANDARD, BUT IT'S SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE LOOKED AT,"

SCHUMER ADDED."

But there was one email that proved Sessions innocent.

The FBI informed him when he was completing his security clearance forms that he did not

have to disclose the meetings with the Russian Ambassador because they occurred in his capacity

as a government official and not a member of the Trump campaign.

CNN reports:

"A NEWLY RELEASED DOCUMENT SHOWS THAT THE FBI TOLD AN AIDE TO ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF

SESSIONS THAT SESSIONS WASN'T REQUIRED TO DISCLOSE FOREIGN CONTACTS THAT OCCURRED IN

THE COURSE OF CARRYING OUT HIS GOVERNMENT DUTIES WHEN HE WAS A SENATOR.

THE FBI EMAIL FROM MARCH BOLSTERS THE EXPLANATION BY THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT FOR WHY SESSIONS

DIDN'T DISCLOSE CONTACTS WITH THE RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR IN HIS APPLICATION FOR A US SECURITY

CLEARANCE.

WHEN THE OMISSION OF THE FOREIGN CONTACTS ON THE FORM WAS FIRST REPORTED BY CNN IN MAY,

THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT SAID SESSIONS' OFFICE WAS ADVISED BY THE FBI THAT HE DIDN'T NEED

TO DISCLOSE THE MEETINGS.

AN FBI AGENT, WHOSE NAME ISN'T MADE PUBLIC IN THE DOCUMENT RELEASED BY THE BUREAU, WAS

RESPONDING IN MARCH TO A QUERY FROM SESSIONS' ASSISTANT.

THE ASSISTANT SOUGHT CONFIRMATION OF WHAT SHE SAID WAS AN EARLIER CONVERSATION ON THE

MATTER.

AT THE TIME, NEWS OF SESSIONS' RUSSIAN CONTACTS HAD RECENTLY BECOME PUBLIC AND PROMPTED FIERCE

POLITICAL CRITICISM.

THE AGENT DIDN'T RECALL THE EARLIER CONVERSATION BUT AFFIRMED THAT "HE WAS NOT REQUIRED TO

LIST FOREIGN GOVERNMENT CONTACTS WHILE IN OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT BUSINESS UNLESS HE DEVELOPED

PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS FROM SUCH CONTACTS."

THE AGENT SENT AN EMAIL TO HIS SUPERVISOR DESCRIBING THE NEW INQUIRY FROM SESSIONS'

ASSISTANT."

For months, the media and Democrats hyped the revelation that Sessions did not disclose

his meeting with the Russians as a major bombshell.

They claimed it proved perjury.

But just like many of the Russia stories the media has published, it turned out to be a

big, fat, nothing burger.

For more infomation >> Jeff Sessions Shut Down Chuck Schumer With One Bombshell Email - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

DAMAGED | Book Trailer. - Duration: 1:57.

THE LAST ROUND

THE LAST FIGHT

ALL QUESTIONS SEEM TO BE ANSWERED

ALL FRONTS ARE CLARIFIED

BUT WHEN A OLD SECRET IS BEING REVEALED

AND THE LAST MASK FALLS

EVERYTHING CHANGES

For more infomation >> DAMAGED | Book Trailer. - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

حيلة ذكية للفوز بالجدال قد لا تلاحظون أنكم تستخدمونها بالفعل! - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> حيلة ذكية للفوز بالجدال قد لا تلاحظون أنكم تستخدمونها بالفعل! - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Nach Leo Freier: So stellt sich Clea-Lacy ihren Antrag vor! - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Nach Leo Freier: So stellt sich Clea-Lacy ihren Antrag vor! - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Ford B-MAX 1.0 ECOBOOST 125PK TITANIUM NAVI/CAMERA - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Ford B-MAX 1.0 ECOBOOST 125PK TITANIUM NAVI/CAMERA - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse ELECTRIC DRIVE 184pk URBAN STYLE AUT, 4% bijtelling - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse ELECTRIC DRIVE 184pk URBAN STYLE AUT, 4% bijtelling - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 250e ELECTRIC DRIVE 184pk URBAN STYLE AUT, 4% bijtelling - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 250e ELECTRIC DRIVE 184pk URBAN STYLE AUT, 4% bijtelling - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

胡杏兒產後首次出席活動!生B後沒試過連續睡超過3小時... - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> 胡杏兒產後首次出席活動!生B後沒試過連續睡超過3小時... - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS (Gene de Paul & Don Raye), by Eva Grove Trio At Café Dan Turell - Duration: 5:52.

For more infomation >> YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS (Gene de Paul & Don Raye), by Eva Grove Trio At Café Dan Turell - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

how to make your lips kissable for guys | health and beauty secrets - Duration: 5:04.

how to make your lips kissable for guys

how to make your lips kissable for guys

how to make your lips kissable for guys

how to make your lips kissable for guys

how to make your lips kissable for guys

For more infomation >> how to make your lips kissable for guys | health and beauty secrets - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Maryam Rajavi in the grand g...

For more infomation >> Maryam Rajavi in the grand g...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Maryam Rajavi in the grand g...

-------------------------------------------

5 raisons qui indiquent que vous n'êtes pas prêt-e-s à avoir des enfants - Duration: 7:40.

For more infomation >> 5 raisons qui indiquent que vous n'êtes pas prêt-e-s à avoir des enfants - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 5 raisons qui indiquent que vous n'êtes pas prêt-e-s à avoir des enfants - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

7 plantes naturelles pour tous les problèmes de thyroïde | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 11:36.

For more infomation >> 7 plantes naturelles pour tous les problèmes de thyroïde | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 7 plantes naturelles pour tous les problèmes de thyroïde | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus 1.5 ECOBOOST 196PK ST-LINE BLACK Edition 5Drs *zeer sportieve en snelle focus!!* Xenon/ N - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus 1.5 ECOBOOST 196PK ST-LINE BLACK Edition 5Drs *zeer sportieve en snelle focus!!* Xenon/ N - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Ford Focus 1.5 ECOBOOST 196PK ST-LINE BLACK Edition 5Drs *zeer sportieve en snelle focus!!* Xenon/ N - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

« GRAINES MAGIQUES » qui aident à guérir le cancer du côlon! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 5:54.

For more infomation >> « GRAINES MAGIQUES » qui aident à guérir le cancer du côlon! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> « GRAINES MAGIQUES » qui aident à guérir le cancer du côlon! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Une recette maison pour estomper rapidement les taches de votre peau - Santé 365 - Duration: 7:13.

For more infomation >> Une recette maison pour estomper rapidement les taches de votre peau - Santé 365 - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Une recette maison pour estomper rapidement les taches de votre peau - Santé 365 - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Berlingo 2.0 HDI 600 prijs is 2700 euro exclusief BTW geen afleverkosten - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Citroën Berlingo 2.0 HDI 600 prijs is 2700 euro exclusief BTW geen afleverkosten - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Citroën Berlingo 2.0 HDI 600 prijs is 2700 euro exclusief BTW geen afleverkosten - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Héri­tage de Johnny : Laura Smet reste posi­tive et adresse un tendre message à ses fans - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Héri­tage de Johnny : Laura Smet reste posi­tive et adresse un tendre message à ses fans - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Héri­tage de Johnny : Laura Smet reste posi­tive et adresse un tendre message à ses fans - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube TV - Coming Soon

For more infomation >> YouTube TV - Coming Soon

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse ML 280 CDI Grijs Kenteken MARGE Luchtvering AMG Styling 190Pk VOL OPTIE! - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse ML 280 CDI Grijs Kenteken MARGE Luchtvering AMG Styling 190Pk VOL OPTIE! - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 2.0 GT-M 4WD leer automaat trekhaak automaat - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.0 GT-M 4WD leer automaat trekhaak automaat - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Habits | 1 Hour - Duration: 1:01:27.

The "Repeat Channel" on the description. Check and Support ^^

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Habits | 1 Hour - Duration: 1:01:27.

-------------------------------------------

Nella Larsen: Quicksand [CC] | A Forgotten Author of the Harlem Renaissance | Black Writers Matter - Duration: 3:39.

In one sense, Quicksand might be called an odyssey; however, instead of overcoming a

series of obstacles and finally arriving at her native land, Larsen's protagonist has

a series of adventures, each of which ends in disappointment.

Whenever Helga believes that she has found her home, and with it her identity, she eventually

comes to realize that she is still just a visitor in someone else's country.

When Larsen's novel about the life of Helga Crane appeared in 1928, the Harlem Renaissance

was at its height.

Works by African American writers were in great demand, especially those stories that

depicted the fantasies of white men and women about the sexual freedom and happy excitement

they associated with the black experience.

Despite the white public's expectations, however, many African American literary artists,

including Larsen, wrote novels and poems that presented fuller and more accurate portraits

of black men and women.

Nella Larsen introduces the main character Helga Crane, a young girl of twenty two, who

teaches at an elite southern school named Naxos.

The school was an example of the theory that African Americans needed to improve their

lot, the policy of "Black Uplift".

The education at Naxos, implored no new ideas and tolerated no new innovations, in other

words individualism was very discouraged.

Helga becomes disenchanted with the hypocrisy at the prestigious school and begins re-evaluating

her career choice as a teacher.

"Negro society," Helga decides, is "as complicated and as rigid in its ramifications

as the highest strata of white society."

This proves true in Helga's life, for as she travels from the South to Chicago to Harlem

to Denmark, she does not fit in anywhere.

When she lives among blacks, she longs to experience the white side of her soul; but

when she lives among whites, she misses being around black people.

In Chicago, her white uncle rejects her.

She moves to Harlem, but there she finds a well-established and cultured black middle

class full of hypocrites and obsessed with racial issues.

All Helga wants to do is transcend race, but she is unable to do so either in black or

white society.

The novel ends with the once beautiful, intelligent Helga lapsing into depression, conquered by

the "quicksand" of racial identity, social class and sexism that she has spent a lifetime

trying to overcome.

While this is a difficult and ultimately depressing novel, it is also a powerful portrayal of

the suffocating disillusionment and entrapment experienced by racial minorities during the

1920s and 30s.

My old man died in a fine big house.

My ma died in a shack.

I wonder where I'm gonna die, Being neither white nor black?

Nella Larsen opens Quicksand with these lines from the poem Cross by Langston Hughes.

It is a fitting introduction to a novel that portrays the challenges encountered by a biracial

woman struggling to escape the oppressive forces of race, class, gender, and religion.

Larsen harshly criticizes the forces that have shaped the cultures of both black and

white society while narrating the story of a woman who, much like herself, sought but

never found happiness.

Like the work of many other writers of the Harlem Renaissance, Larsen's work was largely

forgotten until she was rediscovered by feminist critics in the 70s.

Since then, her novels have been republished numerous times and have received serious scholarly

analysis.

Larsen's work was seen in the 1920s as a variation of the "tragic mulatto" theme

in literature; however, most critics now value Helga Crane as a probing study of a woman's

conflicts along the intersecting lines of race, class, and gender.

As a result, years after her death, Larsen has gained more widespread respect and appreciation

than she ever attained during her brief literary career.

For more infomation >> Nella Larsen: Quicksand [CC] | A Forgotten Author of the Harlem Renaissance | Black Writers Matter - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

DAMAGED | Book Trailer. - Duration: 1:57.

THE LAST ROUND

THE LAST FIGHT

ALL QUESTIONS SEEM TO BE ANSWERED

ALL FRONTS ARE CLARIFIED

BUT WHEN A OLD SECRET IS BEING REVEALED

AND THE LAST MASK FALLS

EVERYTHING CHANGES

For more infomation >> DAMAGED | Book Trailer. - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ford C-MAX 1.0 Ecoboost 125PK TREND *Navi | Bluetooth | Lm-velgen | hoge zit* Ford garantie t/m Mei - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Ford C-MAX 1.0 Ecoboost 125PK TREND *Navi | Bluetooth | Lm-velgen | hoge zit* Ford garantie t/m Mei - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Toy Pizza Kitchen Playset - Cooking toy for children Robocar Poli, Tayo the Little Bus Learn Colors - Duration: 18:27.

For more infomation >> Toy Pizza Kitchen Playset - Cooking toy for children Robocar Poli, Tayo the Little Bus Learn Colors - Duration: 18:27.

-------------------------------------------

Call of Duty World At War| Multiplayer - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Call of Duty World At War| Multiplayer - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

ARE WE SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER? | Audrey Smith | Ethan Schrauf - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> ARE WE SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER? | Audrey Smith | Ethan Schrauf - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Ka+ 1.2 85PK TREND ULTIMATE 5 drs *Compacte auto met hoge zit!!* Ford garantie t/m Nov 2022 - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Ford Ka+ 1.2 85PK TREND ULTIMATE 5 drs *Compacte auto met hoge zit!!* Ford garantie t/m Nov 2022 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Chicago Deep Dish Pizza | Awesome Deep Dish Pizza Recipe! - Duration: 6:47.

is that a pizza or is that tomato soup in a bread bowl it all depends on where

you're from I'll let you decide this is Baum Grillin'z and we're making Chicago

deep-dish pizza let's do it first things first we're making our dough you're

gonna need three and a quarter cups flour

half-a-cup yellow cornmeal 1 and 1/4 tsp salt 1 tablespoon sugar and active dry

yeast now go ahead and pour in 1 and a quarter cups slightly warm water quarter

cup melted butter and mix that all together now if you have a stand mixer

in a dough hook you can use that as well now we're gonna go ahead and knead this

dough until it's slightly sticky if you find your dough is too tough add in a

teaspoon of warm water or if it's too soft

knead in a tablespoon of flour go ahead and place your dough back in its bowl

with some olive oil and coat all sides wrap it up and let it rise for one to

two hours alright it's time to make our pizza sauce so get yourself a saucepan

on medium heat start off by melting 2 tablespoons of butter once that's all

melted add in 1/3 cup of grated onion 1/2 a teaspoon crushed red pepper 1 TSP

dried oregano let all those ingredients slightly Brown up for about 5 minutes

then go ahead and add 3 cloves of minced garlic add a 28-ounce can of crushed

tomatoes

a quarter teaspoon sugar

and three-quarter teaspoon salt give that a nice mix let that simmer for 30

minutes to an hour all right our dough has risen go ahead and give it a poke

down cuz we all love to do that now just roll out your dough you're gonna want to

make a 12-inch circle or something like it and place that into your cast iron

skillet now we're gonna just go ahead and form our crust looking good

okay let's assemble this pizza we've got some fresh mozzarella

go ahead and layer that on the bottom just like that

next up we got pepperoni from the deli this stuff was sliced nice and thin

now for some sausage

this is a mild sausage

now toss in some mushrooms now that our sauce is thickened up we're gonna go

ahead and use that and we're going to cover all of our ingredients

now we're going to add some onions to the top

along with some green bell pepper

now before we place it in the oven we're gonna go ahead and oil the crust

bake your pizza at 425 for 25 to 30 minutes

five minutes before your pizza's done pull it out and add some mozzarella and

some fresh parmesan throw it back in the oven and melt that cheese whoo yeah

go ahead and toss on some basil for some color doesn't that look good hungry

let's slice and dice and take a bite

oh yeah that is some bomb grillings right there that's chicago-style

deep-dish pizza I hope you guys enjoyed this video if you found it informative

entertaining or downright silly make sure you share it and if you're new to

the channel make sure you subscribe and hit that Bell button so you can be

notified of every time we upload a new video or go live

alright we're digging in I'll see you guys in the next video

For more infomation >> Chicago Deep Dish Pizza | Awesome Deep Dish Pizza Recipe! - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

ライブ配信 アンテ二次(underswap, Clickertale)その後VRホラゲと絵チャ? - Duration: 4:35:54.

For more infomation >> ライブ配信 アンテ二次(underswap, Clickertale)その後VRホラゲと絵チャ? - Duration: 4:35:54.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] YBN x Rich the kid Type Beat | opps (Prod.by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> [FREE] YBN x Rich the kid Type Beat | opps (Prod.by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

BEST EXERCISE For Kids Video 5 Simple Ways to Calm Angry Feelings with Yoga - Duration: 5:42.

I can calm down my anger with yoga breathe put your hands on your tummy and breathe five times

feel your body calm down

take a deep

I am an elephant I can bend over and release my anger

take a the deep breath

I am a jackal

I can exhale

and let go of my frustrations

take a deep breath

I am a crocodile

can feel my body calming down

take a deep breath

I am a hippo I am okay

I am surrounded with love

take a the deep breath

I am a lion

I am safe I can feel my whole body relaxed

For more infomation >> BEST EXERCISE For Kids Video 5 Simple Ways to Calm Angry Feelings with Yoga - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

how to make your lips kissable for guys | health and beauty secrets - Duration: 5:04.

how to make your lips kissable for guys

how to make your lips kissable for guys

how to make your lips kissable for guys

how to make your lips kissable for guys

how to make your lips kissable for guys

For more infomation >> how to make your lips kissable for guys | health and beauty secrets - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

DOCTOR VOX - DEATH (Agrofox) [PAO - Royalty Free Music] Copyright Free Music 2018 - Duration: 5:00.

DOCTOR VOX - DEATH (Agrofox) [PAO - Royalty Free Music] Copyright Free Music 2018 If You Enjoy This Track Give Some Love By Liking This Video And Click Here To Subscribe For More Songs! https://goo.gl/JXX1aJ Our Playlist - https://goo.gl/rd46nK Download Link - Are you a musician or producer? Use the referral code below to get unlimited Upload/Download space and also get paid every time someone downloads your music! Start Earning Today! - https://audiograb.com/r/KuUz9bVO2A Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/etpaoo Sound cloud - https://soundcloud.com/etpao Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/etpao DOCTOR VOX https://twitter.com/DoctorVoxMusic https://www.facebook.com/doctorvox When you are using this track, please add this in your description: Music provided by Argofox: Track: DOCTOR VOX - DEATH Link : https://youtu.be/Rr4mIXiUYJk copyright free music royality free music for youtube videos copyright free song for youtube videos copyright free music for youtube videos copyright free song for vlog copyright free music for vlogs daily fresh music fresh new music 2018 fresh new music march 2018 popular fresh music 2018 fresh music 2018 new music 2018 new music releases 2018 new song 2018 fresh youtube songs 2018 fresh new music playlist 清新的音乐和2018年3月的新歌曲 신선한 음악과 새로운 노래 3 월 2018 musique fraîche et nouvelles chansons mars 2018 свежая музыка и новые песни марта 2018 frische Musik und neue Lieder März 2018 música fresca y nuevas canciones marzo 2018 ताजा संगीत और नए गाने मार्च 2018 свежа музика и нови песни през март 2018 година svježe glazbe i nove pjesme ožujka 2018. godine čerstvou hudbu a nové písně z března 2018 frisk musik og nye sange marts 2018 nieuwe muziek en nieuwe liedjes maart 2018 värske muusika ja uus laul märts 2018 sariwang musika at mga bagong awit ng martsa 2018 música fresca e novas músicas março de 2018 tuoretta musiikkia ja uusia kappaleita maaliskuu 2018 νέα μουσική και νέα τραγούδια 2018 friss zene és új dalok 2018 márciusában ceol úr agus amhráin nua máirseáil 2018 musik baru dan lagu baru maret 2018 musica fresca e nuove canzoni marzo 2018 新鮮な音楽と新しい曲は2018年3月に fersk musikk og nye sanger mars 2018 svaiga mūzika un jaunas dziesmas 2018. gada martā švieži muzika ir naujos dainos 2018 m. kovo mėn frësche Musek a nei Lidder March 2018 świeża muzyka i nowe piosenki marzec 2018 muzică proaspătă și melodii noi martie 2018 свежа музика и нове песме март 2018 เพลงสดและเพลงใหม่มีนาคม 2018 färsk musik och nya låtar marsch 2018 taze müzik ve yeni şarkılar Mart 2018 свіжа музика та нові пісні березень 2018 року âm nhạc mới và những bài hát mới tháng ba năm 2018 music for gym music for gamers music for playing league of legends league of music league of legend songs music for league of legend minecraft songs music to play minecraft music to play league of legend music to play games songs to play games vars musiek en nuwe liedjies 2018 muzikë të freskët dhe këngë të reja 2018 አዲስ ሙዚቃ እና አዲስ ዘፈኖች 2018 والموسيقى الطازجة والأغاني الجديدة 2018 թարմ երաժշտություն եւ նոր երգեր 2018 təzə musiqi və yeni mahnılar 2018 নতুন সঙ্গীত এবং নতুন গান 2018 musika freskoa eta abesti berriak 2018 свежая музыка і новыя песні 2018 года svežoj muzici i novim pesmama 2018 música fresca i noves cançons 2018 presko nga musika ug bag-ong mga kanta 2018 新鮮的音樂和新歌2018年 musica fresca è canzoni novi 2018 freŝa muziko kaj novaj kantoj 2018 música fresca e novas cancións 2018 ახალი მუსიკა და ახალი სიმღერები 2018 તાજી સંગીત અને નવાં ગીતો 2018 copyright free music,copyright,copy,right,free,copyright free,music,song,songs,copyright free songs,copyright song,copyright music,copy song,copy music,right free music,right free song,royality free music,royalty free song,royalty,copyright free song for youtube videos,for,youtube,videos,for youtube videos,copyright free music for vlog,DOCTOR VOX - DEATH (Agrofox) [PAO - Royalty Free Music] Copyright Free Music 2018,doctor vox,doctor vox death,doctor,vox,death

For more infomation >> DOCTOR VOX - DEATH (Agrofox) [PAO - Royalty Free Music] Copyright Free Music 2018 - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Jaya Janaki Nayaka Full Movie Hindi Dubbing Releted News Rakul Preet Singh, Bellamkonda Srinivas - Duration: 1:30.

This movie is Directed by Boyapati Srinu and Produced by M. Ravinder Reddy under Dwaraka Creations Production company. Starring - Bellamkonda Sreenivas, Rakul Preet Singh, Pragya Jaiswal, Jagapathi Babu, Sarath Kumar are lead role. Latest South Indian Telugu Hindi Dubbed Movie Jaya Janaki Naayaka Hindi Dubbed World Television Premier and Youtube Premiere Confirm Release Date of Orange complete News & Hindi Dubbed Rights Sold information. Bellamkonda Srinivas Saves Jagapathi Babu with Best Fight Scene. This movie's hindi dubbe is not on Zee Cinema it's under Goldmines Teleflims on sounds and vision studio on Set Max or Sony Max.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét