Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 10 2018

PRETENDING TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND ON TINDER!

I have an incredible idea, what if we get?

20,000 likes only you go white and i'm gonna do a video so you can go you can control my team just

Kidding but i cook, for nightcrawler my bio all the women will controlling

Don't hear rose nelson wow

Thank, you for joining us here today at. Casting couch forward to working with you

I have a pg channel hi guys, today we're here to talk to you

About sex education

Today, don't buy a lovely, little lady, hello, georgina nelson female 18. Else big g i want to let. You guys know

Something you know behind every great? Guy?

He's a great, boy 19 all right guys whatever is something very naughty very adventurous, and it's all your ideas, oh geez

Gonna, let me go on a tinder she wants, me to talk to random boys further, men with

Your pigs and just have a nice time to chat with him love how, was your day?

Big best kill streak um fortnight god i'm actually, gonna, like full-on combos with random dudes about four nights

Guys, know, you're probably wondering you look at it nobody's right, now i'm thinking wow

These guys are like absolute morons yeah so these are the respectfully so coming

Soon i'm so excited i can't believe it the blue and the red hoodies are gonna be out like

a month maybe two months before the black hoodies a drop in

Next week i can't give you a specific date right now all i can

Say sometimes during the week i've been waiting for this ages i can't

Wait for you guys to have it and block up some of the parcel hoodies you can

Go, that right now the link will be in the description and also i'm playing for night in the second channel

the best console player and the resident would you good

G this is your profile you know

You, got some as pigs you're looking great that's you and you

May, you and your the may you in a can of sommersby, apple cider

Classy and your bio is cb. A, while your so yourself is so far what can't be are so you, guys know

Every but we're talking to you, yeah let's give you an empire you, want to get them, boys

you've come to the right man i specialize in

Getting, boys, maybe not maybe not let's start this off with a classic don't - well an 8 for 9. Win streak -

Vigan if you read, me and then, we?

Know pete do you message me or, we don't speak all you know, keep it light

Yeah, anyone below. 10k is to followers like this

Si is my daddy

With a love of emoji, paypal g's smelly, home, bob 9a and gmail.com you know

We gotta get that money i said i don't think that's a real

Email but guess welcome minimum 10 pounds when it comes to marketing, business schemes i'm you're, done put my real paypal then

I have a boyfriend but he doesn't need to know

Though, i'm sneaky thought you said you, went on last night got me some, new

Matches sid okay, either that i need to secretly on tinder

Hey, g what type of videos do you produce oh i don't?

I got this i got this bedroom videos you sir. Oh yeah should i do produce press bedroom videos watch

Without me never seen, oh yeah?

You, said has landed in shelf and day whoa, well this guy just comes in with a

Hey, gorgeous it's illegal to use our mochi in 2018 yeah nice

That's like, does jake polo kind of stuff he's a. Jake, paula he is a

Jake, paula quick question, who do you, prefer, okay, sigh and joella

Wow, this guy's called, josh you have really nice eyes, well see youtube edit this, guy, gives me sugar daddy

Bob to save me josh no john i have no idea who they are

To, tell, you the truth, wasn't care, sighs the dude, who done gang up start

Your time is up jordan good night what, would be the most successful and secure in a day with you

But this guy, is like the only free comer to the way?

I'm not happy you street kilometers away, what if a message him he starts beeping us we seen in public. You know

And it's just, awkward

Yeah, well looking at him, he's looking at us and it's like you know

When you're, walking across the street you see something you know. You're like

Hey, you're so beautiful thanks, okay, my answers come in how are you doing, don't make our boyfriend's

Not sure if you accidentally swiped right cuz

You're, well out of my, league, tell me about yourself what's?

Your most random fact i have six toes i take all of my clothes off to have a shit no hurry

Okay, you said his replies ha ha, ha

i

Got myself a dick i got myself a dick with. Yusuf

It's a british banter that's being genuine as in for youtube but if you insist, swipe left if you, don't like, bad boys

Because i don't recycle the swipe left if you, don't like, bad boys

It's my blessed i mean to dislike dislike him, so he's saying he's a, bad boy he doesn't recycle, oh?

Could you say, no to a finger at the bottom i want to say i want to know

Yusuf, looks, like he enjoys a finger at the bottom god this is going awfully

R-rated team rated let's keep it pg drop, to low, fire the message drop him a gift, oh?

yeah

Good night yousuf samuel said you could be a biscuit what one would you be it soggy best yet you know, what soggy?

Biscuit is yeah yeah, oh you always sleep?

Your, soggy biscuit samuel

This, guy, said like a g6 like a g6

He said i'm not staying josh isn't put an, any, boy bitch where, well it can, be arranged, whoa

These guys, don't hold back yeah

Time and place now myelitis guys quick replies you know, oh?

He wants to jesus christ goes to hit but

It's having to love me and oh, my is it not, weird but, these, boys are talking to your girlfriend think you

Know there's hockey, to me cuz i said can i send picture it's gonna send a selfie like right now what's your address?

damn treat destroy casino games i won't go meet him downstairs

okay

Govinda, yeah you're fit

Stranger before fucking, hell, you're fit to mate my, name's josh just on my girlfriend's tinder look at

This, guy, you guys kind of see a picture cuz, of blood you know

Personal reason, book she said he's a snack, no homo he's a snack all honesty i've no preference don't really follow

Either of the boring twats, but, this, guy, he died six telogen take all your clothes off tie with

Poop he said wow that's impressive, well i had six fingers the second one is interesting how

Does that work on a night out. You take, my clothes off big boy, and then i take a dump for your chest

That's a good one my picture in that my head i don't think of nice things?

Helping, them, help, helping the grannies trying to get out, the

Oh, my, god this guy

This, guy, this, guy's i swear you go out with that youtuber

Well i want to go out for a dream with him he's quite funny, does he like anal i swear i told you

This, guy, wants to be monday am i giving are

You, giving i'm not jake are local pop, oh, oh, govinda

govinda appendage apply to make a bender says i have to give

Ready to take this video has taken a

Surprising turn that no going youtube a good sport govinda i think we could

Go, far what this guy's fine for being on youtube look at

This, this guy one see he wants to bang you, chilli calyx or that yeah sometimes but, you've been doing

Today, give my shiz it's hot, boy, welcome me fucking, one?

Time prime time, oh this guy comes in you, play for night did you use a double pump looking out vicious if this guy

Was a double pumper, oh, god josh shows drop the winky faces

My, eye sounds good to me but you, may have to rub it in after okay, okay, okay, okay?

Though, this is this guy, down for like you should really take it open, yeah

Happy, with that all over that visitation time

This, guy, is intimate he's dropping, me the winks and stuff for our sins i'll. Be honest i'm a

Bloke i've gone adam's apple and a memorial on four night, well i think we could, still be mates okay? Guys?

And girls i've been, off according to g's tinder that was actually really fun thanks for letting me do that i enjoyed that

God, i wish i was a girl, i like talking to the boys

Guys, if you, would like to see g call

My, tina then of course let's get 20,000 likes and if you're excited bit of respect. Much cuz

I know i am then please leave a comment let me know

You know that coming out next week it's, gonna be a great time, oh, my, god this, is what they calls gold look, now

We are telling, ya guys thank you so much watching all of you all york right people

And good night

Won't finger at the bottom

For more infomation >> PRETENDING TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND ON TINDER! - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

아이들 몰래 숨어서 LOL 컨페티팝 까기~ 쉿! 폭죽 소리를 조심해라!ㅣ토깽이네상상놀이터RabbitPlay - Duration: 8:23.

For more infomation >> 아이들 몰래 숨어서 LOL 컨페티팝 까기~ 쉿! 폭죽 소리를 조심해라!ㅣ토깽이네상상놀이터RabbitPlay - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus Wagon 1.0 100PK ECOBOOST TITANIUM *Stoelverwarming | PDC V+A | Lm-velgen | ECC | Elek. ra - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.0 100PK ECOBOOST TITANIUM *Stoelverwarming | PDC V+A | Lm-velgen | ECC | Elek. ra - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

BAND STORIES 4: Pigs Parlament / Kin Beneath Chorus / Them Frequencies / Cyreign / Debeli Precjednik - Duration: 10:02.

OK, good afternoon.

With us here today is a member of the band Pigs Parlament.

Hi! We came here to bake something, eat something. Good concert yesterday.

Fuck you with your techno party!

What's with listening to techno in the camp!? We came to Punk Rock Holiday!

What the fuck's with you!?!

OK, OK. Right away - band stories! We have band stories. Get it!?

Band stories?! All right, here it goes - we came to Subotitza

I'm getting out of the van, and I've just made an original Cherokee

and there come two, you know, very bad ass, you know, with golden chains, you know,

the bad ass 'turbo folk' mafia,

I'm getting out...

"What's with the hair do, boy, have you got parents?!"

I play dumb: "Pardon me, sir, I don't understand"

I go straight to them and tell them: "Go inside the club"... we'll get our asses kicked.

Wait, I have to keep on baking.

And then... Did you have a concert or you didn't have a concert?!

That was in a club in Subotitza?

In Clash club, Dragan Sudarević, we were paid 9 Euro for the concert.

So we got this much money,

but it was all in all 9 Euro.

The drummer walks over to me: "Look, I've got money!

Look at how much money!"

Tina exchanges to Euros,

9 Euros.

No, no way! How much!? 9 Euros.

How many people were there?

Six.

6 on the stage, 6 off the stage.

So the organizer...

The organizer made another concert for us the next day,

and we played acoustic for the first time, like today.

So today is the second time. Congratulations!

The first time in Slovenia. The first time in Slovenia, yes. That's it.

Look at the man... What the hell!? Fuck.

That's all. Thanks everyone.

Come for a barbecue, come. We've got everything.

There's Pigs Parlament on barbecue.

I'm thinking of a story, 2015, maybe, on a tour,

a short one, for about a week.

We were on the road with our friend Ivan,

who's a legend in town,

in night bars, bar Petak.

He was on the road with us, as a driver.

After the concerts we stayed in the promoters' homes.

Basically, there was always someone sleeping in the van, to look after the gear,

But, since it turned out Ivan was allergic to cats,

he had to sleep in the van every night,

since, as it turned out, there was a cat in the home of each of the promoters.

It was very funny. Eventually, he god a tattoo of a cat, and I think it said 'Achoo' or something.

2009, album recording in Senta,

we're finished, on our way back home to Belgrade.

Ford Fiesta, small - a matchbox,

5 of us,

with the gear and everything else.

We're off, leaving Senta, by a town, doesn't matter which,

what mattered was we beat a guy on a bend!

We were driving fast, and right after the bend, there were cops, who stopped us.

We were broke, we had spent all our money on drinks and food while in Senta for a month,

The cop was like: "Good Afternoon. You'll have to pay a fine for this, it was really wrong of you'

We gave it a thought how to get out of that and decided to go with the truth.

Like: "Mate, please don't, the thing is that...

...poor metalheads"

He was like: "What?" And up front, on the so called dash board, a keyboard.

He was like: "What are you?" "Metalheads" - I said.

"What metalheads, with kind?"

"Well, see, it's metalcore, melodic death..."

"What - Carnifex, Parkway Drive?"

We were like - yeah.

The dude put the notebook down and was like: "Go, drive away"

That was it.

I think it was 2002, I'd say, but he's correcting me it may have been earlier, in 2000.

It was first of a kind tour we did, with a Bosnian band called Revolt,

and a Serbian one, still called Six Pack, and us.

It was a joined tour we were supposed to do in Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia,

as a reconciliation thing, which this music of ours actually represents.

The last gig of the tour was the 9th day of the tour, in Zenitza (Bosnia)

and we killed each other with booze, and it was really good and warm- hearted, it all led to that,

We were the last one to stay with some people prom Zenitza, and we were wasted,

And the members of Debeli Precjednik gave all their things to me, to put them in one of those...

...how do you call them? Fanny bags? We call them fanny bags, too.

So all the passports, documents, the money we got on the tour,

which was organized by an NGO from Netherlands, called Rock Crash or something like that,

we put all of it in this fanny bag, and the party was so good,

that we got so wasted we didn't know where the fanny bag was, in the morning when we woke up in Zenitza,

and we realized it had been stolen. So, what were we to do?!

We were supposed to get back from Bosnia (since this was in Zenitza) to Croatia,

We didn't have our documents. It was Saturday or something.

we were supposed to call our embassy in Croatia, to get papers, pay a 100 marks per paper,

and there was 4 of us, so we could get across the border.

The guitar player, though, he had his passport on him,

so the 3 of us were without documents. What were we to do?

There was this guy from America with us, Henry was his name.

Henry had... He had been a soldier with UNPROFOR, at that time in Bosnia, and he had this vehicle,

which looked like an UNPROFOR vehicle, but it was long ago since he had been a UNPROFOR,

he was a rock'n roll guy who was with us.

He said: "Guys, you can get across the border with me, they'll let you, no problem whatsoever."

We were scared we were going to end up with refugees at a sanctuary,

but since we were broke, and everything we had was in that bag, stolen,

we had no other option but to take his advice,

and go with him illegally across the border in that van, with no documents or anything.

So that's what we did.

He covered us up with tarpaulin, and we were crossing the border looking through the tarpaulin

laughing in fright, cause we tried seeing the funny side of it all.

It was just like the man said, we crossed both borders - the Bosnian and the Croatian one,

with no trouble at all, no one looked at us, we just waved,

and the guitarist, the one who had his passport, pretended to be UNPROFOR too,

he was waving, "Hi, boys, what's up?!?"

We got to Slavonski Brod,

where we lied to the police that we had lost the passports and documents IN Slavonski Brod.

It all ended when my passport was found 2 years later, on a dark-skinned, fat guy,

so I had some problems with that again. But, at the end of the day, it all ended well.

All in all a colourfull thing from a tour that was really nice,

and is a fond memory now.

Come here, come and try.

Come to daddy.

For more infomation >> BAND STORIES 4: Pigs Parlament / Kin Beneath Chorus / Them Frequencies / Cyreign / Debeli Precjednik - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Westworld, Barry, Fahrenheit 451 & More Coming Soon in 2018 | HBO - Duration: 1:40.

♪ ("YOU MAKE ME WANNA" BY LIA ROASE PLAYING) ♪

-Let's get insane. -(STEREO BLEEPS)

♪ I know you feelin' it ♪

♪ You gotta have it ♪

What is it exactly... (GRUNTS) ...that you want?

♪ You make me wanna ♪

-That... was something. -(APPLAUSE)

JAY PATERNO: Did you know about Jerry?

(CROWD CHEERING)

Ladies and gentlemen, Richard Hendricks.

(BREATHING NERVOUSLY)

♪ Anticipating ♪

SPENCER STRASMORE: You're glued to your seat,

and your waiting for that impact.

♪ Your mouth is shakin' ♪

GARRY SHANDLING: The only thing worse than being on TV every night

is wanting to be on TV every night.

♪ And you're breaking ♪

Are we on television?

♪ No escaping my crusading ♪

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

I could use a sexplosion.

♪ You make me wanna ♪

It's time to play the game.

This whole family is a nest of vipers.

I remember beautiful things...

and terrible things.

I know how this story ends.

♪ You make me wanna ♪

For more infomation >> Westworld, Barry, Fahrenheit 451 & More Coming Soon in 2018 | HBO - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Idols | I.돌.I [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 6:37.

(Crazy Idols)

Mr. Song.

- Hello, Mr. CEO! / - Hey there.

So...

I invested some money since you said

you'd make a new idol group.

Why does this studio look so shabby?

With the $500,000 you invested,

I made some amazing rookies.

Right...

I thought I invested $1 million.

What happened to the remaining $500,000?

With the remaining $500,000...

I became an amazing manager.

Why would you get stuff for yourself?

You should meet the boys first.

- Yeah? / - Boys!

Hold on.

Excuse me...

Gentlemen.

Look here.

Excuse...

Sir...

Mister...

Excuse me?

- Mr. Song. Mr. Song. / - Yes?

Who are these gentlemen?

The idol trainees we're fostering.

Hold on...

They don't look like idols!

Sir.

Don't just judge them by their appearance.

You know the concept of our agency.

Looks.

You call that looks? What is this?

This is...

Hold on... How old is...

Excuse me. How old are you?

I'm not supposed to say without the CEO's...

I'm the CEO.

How old are you?

Let me ask my agency...

I'm the CEO of this agency!

How old are these guys?

33 years old.

That's nothing to be proud of!

They're too old.

What idol uses their real age these days?

We'll lie about their age.

How old were you thinking?

We'll say they're 32.

That's...

That's only a year younger! Shave more years off!

Alright. We'll say they're 14 then.

Hey!

So these guys are in middle school?

I think I can pull off 15 with my hat on backwards.

Don't be ridiculous!

I can see your white hairs. Go dye your hair.

Those...

What's with them? What's your name?

Hey.

Hey!

You! What's your name?

Not without the CEO's permission...

I'm the CEO!

I'm Philip.

I'm Gangmin.

Geez...

No stage names. Give me your real names.

- Those are our real names. / - Yes.

- Really? / - Their real names are a bit lame.

That's why their stage names

will be Deokchun and Chundeok.

We'll call them Deokchundeok.

Hello, we're Deokchundeok!

Hold it!

That sounds so lame and weird!

- That's why I thought of a different name. / - Yeah?

- Hello! / - Hello!

We're Chundeokchun!

Geez...

That's practically the same name!

How is that any different?

Deokchun, Chundeok

is too much like TVXQ...

How are you like TVXQ? How?

Just use your real names.

What's with them?

- Alright. / - Good.

- Hello! / - Hello!

- I'm Chundeok Philip! / - I'm Deokchun Gangmin!

Why would you say that?

Geez!

Hey...

Why would you say that?

Sir!

What is the essence of a singer?

These boys have been practicing very hard.

They haven't even been

sleeping right for the last 6 months!

These boys...

Got their real estate licenses.

- Why would... / - Show him!

Why would you get those?

I even got a contract.

Why would you have contract for a lease?

Geez...

What are you doing?

Sir! Sir!

What is this?

What's with you guys? Move it.

What is the meaning of this?

Well?

I've been a trainee at this agency for 6 years.

Why won't you let me debut?

Why are you letting those rookies debut?

Jonathan.

I just can't talk to you.

How so? I'm working hard here!

So?

What do you want to debut as?

A girl group member.

How could you be in a girl group?

I can make the best girl group

that can surpass Girls' Generation!

How would you surpass...

How can you be in a girl group?

- I'll work very hard. / - No!

- It's not like that. / - I'll try my hardest.

See that? You should learn from your senior.

What?

- Respect. / - Respect.

What? Don't say that!

It's not like that.

Listen. How can you be in a girl group?

If you tell me what I'm lacking...

- I'll fix that... / - No, that's not my point.

Look. It's not that you're lacking something.

You have something extra.

How does that matter?

Of course it matters!

How can a man be in a girl group?

A man can't be in a girl group?

That's sexism.

How was that sexism?

How can you...

I can do it! ♪ Just like TT ♪

What was that?

♪ Just like TT ♪

What?

♪ You're so mean ♪

Get out of here!

These guys might beat Kang Daniel.

What?

Hey!

How did we get trainees like that?

Geez...

Why did you bring in guys like that?

Geez...

You look a bit upset.

No, right?

Tell them all to leave.

Tell them to leave?

Just give them a chance.

These boys even

split up parts and finished practicing!

That's it.

Show him!

Okay.

2, 3.

- They're actually pretty good. / - Yes.

He's the dancer and he's the rapper.

I think you got them switched.

He's the rapper and he's the dancer.

Deokchun's dancing isn't at the professional level.

Then he's the better dancer?

He's incredible.

Let me see.

Show him.

Nice!

That's it.

Break it down more!

That's it!

That's it! Together!

That's it!

Hey! Hey!

Stop this!

Stop it!

Who dances like that?

Geez!

What was that?

Forget this.

What are you doing?

Can he dance then?

He's amazing. His rapping is incredible.

- Then tell him to rap. / - His rapping is incredible.

- Rapping. / - Show me.

Show him!

Okay! DJ, drop the beat!

That's what I'm talking about!

♪ I pluck stars out of the sky ♪

♪ And farm on the ground ♪

♪ Moon, moon, the moon is bright like the day ♪

Stop it! Stop it!

Get out!

Let's go beat Kang Daniel!

For more infomation >> Crazy Idols | I.돌.I [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

President Trump Just Silenced Everyone After He Finds Trampled And Muddy American Flag On Ground - Duration: 5:12.

President Trump Just Silenced Everyone After He Finds Trampled And Muddy American Flag

On Ground.

Artist Jon McNaughton has grown accustomed to criticism for his artwork.

Everyone is a critic these days it seems and the recent Twitter-verse meltdown concerning

his most recent painting is no different.

McNaughton's newest piece features President Donald Trump clutching an American flag in

the middle of a football field, and naturally social media erupted with both support and

vile criticisms.

McNaughton stated of the reaction to his work – "I paint a lot of provocative images

that invoke a lot of emotion so it doesn't bother me."

He also explained that his inspiration for the painting originated from watching the

National Football League (NFL) players, bend on one knee during the rendition of the National

Anthem in protest of perceived inequality and injustice.

McNaughton entitled his painting "Respect the Flag" and offered this explanation of

his work, along with an image of lithograph listed for sale for $29.00,

"I painted President Trump picking up a shredded and trampled flag off the football

field.

He holds a wet cloth in his right hand, as he attempts to clean it.

I respect America.

I respect the flag, the anthem, and the President; because he doesn't back down to those who

do not.

When the NFL players decide to kneel as the national anthem was given, I felt sick.

That flag represents the vast number of Americans who have sacrificed their lives for our nation.

It is about their blood and the sacrifice of many thousands.

If we do not respect the flag enough to fight for what it stands for – liberty, justice,

and strength – then we will be the weakest generation.

The way Trump called out the NFL for not supporting the standing of the national anthem was an

example of how a President should lead, with courage to say and do the right thing regardless

of the reaction of others."

McNaughton's work has prompted mixed reactions from people depending on whether they sided

with the president or the NFL players.

Fox News commentator and news personality Sean Hannity agreed with McNaughton's assessment

and promptly tweeted a link to a YouTube video featuring the painting.

Along with the video, Hannity tweeted – The 'left' loves art, and especially taxpayer-funded

art that is 'provocative'.

Let's get their reaction to this."

Many provided a favorable response to Hannity's provocative question with McNaughton's imagery

for the backdrop, with one Twitter user responding with – "I love art and this captures a

unequivocal patriotic movement led by this unwavering President.

He continues to put his neck on the line to put this great Nation back on its founding

blocks of pure awesomeness."

Then there were the hateful responses, of which there were many claiming racism, anti-American

sentiment, and the usual leftist rhetoric.

One user suggested ALL Conservatives are racist and push an "anti-colored" agenda, stating

– "Hey Sean, they aren't protesting the people who have fought for our rights.

They're protesting the systematic racism faced by people of color.

They're protesting the pro-white anti-colored narrative the conservative likes to push."

Another Twitter user criticized the painting claiming it " looks like a widdle boy clutching

his blankie."

Prior to the protests becoming a significant distraction during NFL games causing many

Americans to simply tune out in disgust, McNaughton described himself as a huge football fan and

an avid watcher of the NFL.

But that all changed with the on-field antics of NFL players such as former San Francisco

49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, when he chose to kneel during the national anthem

to protest racial inequality.

McNaughton describes his own opinions on America, her flag, and the National Anthem stating

– "It's more than a banner, it represents all the people that have sacrificed, that

have died and spilled their blood for this country, and so that's why it's so offensive."

The Utah artist that hails from Provo states he felt inspired to create the work, after

he noticed President Trump's tweet in September 2017 asking the NFL to show "respect for

our country, flag, and national anthem."

McNaughton stated of his response to President Trump's tweet – "I was proud of him

for doing that so I thought I'm going to paint something, that represents how a lot

of Americans feel about this last NFL football season.

I'll either be considered somebody to be laughed at in the future, or they'll go

'Man this guy expressed how millions of Americans felt about this time in our history.

I do a lot of divisive type paintings, but I haven't seen anger for one of my paintings

since I painted Obama stepping on the Constitution."

His work is now receiving a lot of attention that many Americans say is well deserved,

despite the icy reviews and scathing criticism received from some major art critics.

He reports that he has received hundreds of orders for both lithographs, and also for

more expensive limited edition canvas prints since the painting's original release.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> President Trump Just Silenced Everyone After He Finds Trampled And Muddy American Flag On Ground - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

NY Times: Trump considering adding impeachment lawyer to WH team - Duration: 7:30.

For more infomation >> NY Times: Trump considering adding impeachment lawyer to WH team - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

The Participation Show | 올라옵Show [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 6:14.

(The Participation Show)

Hello, I'm Song Yeonggil the comedian.

We'll be picking one of you in the audience

and make you into the female lead of a drama.

Raise your hand if you want to be a drama lead.

That woman in the black shirt.

Come on up.

Hi, my name is Jaru.

My surname is Bit.

I'm Bit Jaru!

I work as a maid at

the home of Gag Group.

I should dust this place.

Here comes the second son.

I slept well.

Jaru.

Good morning.

You're supposed to dust this place

but you made it dustier.

What should I draw today?

Jaru.

If it's alright with you,

can you be the model for my drawing?

It's not that hard.

Just listen to the words I say...

And express them with your body.

Put this down for now.

Just relax.

First...

I want to see suffering.

Face forward.

You are suffering.

You went for a blind date and it's Yoo Minsang!

That's horrible!

Express that with your body.

You're suffering so much you're writhing.

Frown too.

Show your face.

Stop.

Hold that pose.

That pose...

Isn't going in my sketchbook.

It's going in my heart.

Forever.

Actually...

I've been drawing you every day

as I watched you clean.

Looks just like you.

What do you think?

The drawing looks better.

Hey, Taehun!

Bro...

What are you doing to the help?

- I just... / - Have you lost your mind?

You punk...

That's it.

Where's a stick?

Why are you looking for a stick?

Where's Jaru? Where's Jaru?

Here she is.

Get out! Get out! Get out!

My little brother is so immature.

Allow me to apologize on his behalf.

I'm sorry.

Here. Finish what you were doing.

I guess...

I'll play the violin.

Oh, my God...

Why are you staring?

Oh, right!

Jaru, you were a violin major too.

Can you play for me?

This is great.

Put it under your chin.

This way.

Show them.

Goodness...

You're so good.

Like this!

More!

Like a rocker!

Make it powerful!

More!

Jaru.

Your craziness is driving me crazy.

Let's fall crazy in love.

Spin with me.

Hey, bro! What are you doing?

Listen up.

Jaru is my girl.

She's mine!

- Why you... / - What are you doing?

- Dad! / - Dad...

Brothers shouldn't fight.

So it was all because of this girl.

How dare you try to seduce my sons?

Why you...

What the...

Where is that blood coming from?

Secretary Ryu!

What do you think you're doing? Move it!

What the...

He's drawing blood on.

Twice...

The only thing...

I have to tell you...

Is that I love you.

I love you.

Jaru.

I'll protect you forever.

Then let's see if you can block this.

When an elder says you're in the wrong...

You should say, "I'm sorry!"

Jaru.

It's you.

You're the problem.

It's all your fault!

Dad, why are you being like this?

Why do you always get angry at Jaru?

Why are you always so mean to her?

Because!

I can't have you.

No way!

- What's going on? / - Jaru!

You choose.

What? Choose what?

What the... Why are you kneeling?

Why are you kneeling?

- Why? / - Sir!

Shut your mouth and kneel!

- What the... / - Sir!

Shut your mouth and kneel!

Why are you doing this, sir?

- Is it time for me to choose? / - After his haircut...

I'll pick last place first.

- 1, 2, 3. / - I'm nervous.

Next is 3rd.

1, 2, 3.

Next is 2nd.

1, 2, 3.

I'm so happy!

For more infomation >> The Participation Show | 올라옵Show [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Creme Removedor de Pelos do Rosto Natural: Veja como Fazer - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Creme Removedor de Pelos do Rosto Natural: Veja como Fazer - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Busking Again | 버스킹 어게인 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 4:10.

(Busking Again)

Hello.

We've been busking on the street for 30 years.

We're Mudeungsan.

I'm Mr. Jang

and he's Mr. Kim.

As for Mr. Kim...

The top university in Korea.

Seoul National University's vocal music department...

Kyunghee University's post-modern

music department...

He claims those two schools

has the best cafeteria food.

We want a lot of spicy pork.

Let's perform here.

- Okay. / - Okay.

We haven't sang in a while so for our first song...

What will we sing?

I'll sing "When Time Passes."

Great.

We'll sing "When Time Passes."

He'll sing most of it.

1, 2, 3, 4.

♪ When time passes ♪

♪ I feel like my heart will explode ♪

♪ Even though it hurts ♪

♪ I smile like this ♪

♪ It's the first time ♪

♪ My eyes have been so happy ♪

Boys!

♪ Go far away from here ♪

♪ I'm telling you now ♪

What is this? Us grown-ups are performing.

What do you mean? We're busking.

- Busking? / - Yes.

- Busking? / - Yes.

This bus is at capacity. Go somewhere else.

- What? / - Sorry, our song got interrupted.

We'll sing "When Time Passes" again.

As I mentioned before,

he'll sing most of it.

1, 2, 3, 4.

♪ Even if we both want it ♪

- ♪ It can't last ♪ / - ♪ Even though it hurts ♪

- ♪ Forever ♪ / - ♪ I smile like this ♪

- ♪ As time passes ♪ / - ♪ It's the first time my eyes ♪

♪ Have been so happy ♪

- ♪ Even though it hurts ♪ / - ♪ When time passes ♪

- ♪ I smile like this ♪ / - ♪ My heart feels like ♪

Boys!

- ♪ My eyes ♪ / - Mr. Kim! Mr. Kim!

Our songs got switched.

Our songs got switched, boys.

We were singing "When Time Passes."

Why would you sing a Fly to the Sky song?

So after time passes, people should...

- Fly to the sky? / - Huh?

Just go to heaven once you're old?

- What are you saying? / - You boys said that.

- That's ridiculous. / - You youngsters...

- You don't know about singing so leave! / - Leave!

- Leave! / - Leave!

♪ Leave, leave and be locked up ♪

♪ Be locked up inside of me ♪

What's with these guys?

What's with us?

Do you take us for chumps?

Do you know how many

amazing singers were here?

Do you know this girl?

Yuri of Girls' Generation?

Glass?

Wow! He must be close with Yuri!

Is it glass or plastic?

Then you have to throw it out on Wednesday.

Geez... I thought it was for real.

I just said it for laughs.

Stop distracting us.

Then we'll sing a children's song for the kids.

- We'll sing "Deviation" by Jaurim. / - Okay.

1, 2, 3, 4.

♪ Last night ♪

- ♪ My dad ♪ / - ♪ Did a strip show at ♪

♪ Sindorim station ♪

Boys!

My dad isn't like that.

No matter how much my dad drinks,

he'd never do that.

You boys are being weird.

I'm sorry. We'll sing a different children's song.

1, 2, 3, 4.

♪ Our wish ♪

- ♪ Is a strip show ♪ / - Boys!

If that's your wish, go ahead and show them.

Show all the people.

You can't even do it when you're told to.

Forget it.

Let's sing something else.

What will you sing?

Meat needs to be chewed.

It's a song by Song Daekwan.

We'll Sing Song Daekwan's "Hit Song."

He'll sing most of it.

- We'll sing Big Bang's "Bang Bang Bang." / - Okay.

1, 2, 3, 4.

- ♪ The lyrics to a hit song ♪ / - ♪ I set a fire ♪

- ♪ I want to drive you crazy ♪ / - ♪ Our story ♪

- ♪ B-I-G ♪ / - ♪ Even if today ♪

- ♪ Yeah, we bang like this ♪ / - ♪ Is tough ♪

- ♪ Everyone ♪ / - ♪ I have tomorrow ♪

- ♪ Like getting shot ♪ / - ♪ So I'm happy ♪

♪ Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang ♪

♪ I want to be shot too ♪

Bang! Bang!

Boys!

For more infomation >> Busking Again | 버스킹 어게인 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Pigeon Magic Troupe 1 | 비둘기 마술단1 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 2:42.

(Pigeon Magic Troupe 1)

They're here to make up for their dark pasts.

Introducing Mr. Gwon of the Pigeon Magic Troupe!

Hello.

I'm magician Gwon Jaegwan.

Before I show you my amazing trick,

I'll start with a simple trick.

Magician Lee Seongdong's wallet...

The wallet in his pocket...

I'll use my magic on it.

Abracadabra.

Hold that...

Amazing, right?

Now...

I'll do this trick with a member of the audience.

- You, sir. / - Yes.

I'll use my magic...

On your wallet.

Abra...

Cadabra.

There's nothing in here.

There should be some paper.

Abra...

Cadabra.

There's nothing in here. See?

There should be something in there.

Abra...

Cadabra!

Here you go.

This isn't the same color.

Here it comes.

More.

More.

More.

I did it.

- Applause! / - Applause!

For more infomation >> Pigeon Magic Troupe 1 | 비둘기 마술단1 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Inside Xbox Season Premiere: Sea of Thieves, PUBG, Far Cry 5, and More - Duration: 1:56:12.

For more infomation >> Inside Xbox Season Premiere: Sea of Thieves, PUBG, Far Cry 5, and More - Duration: 1:56:12.

-------------------------------------------

Momentary Home Shopping | 잠깐만 홈쇼핑 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 4:17.

(Momentary Home Shopping)

This is Momentary Home Shopping with Lee Munjae

and we'll start now.

The product I'd like to show you today

is great for dieting.

It's chicken breast.

We'll bring the developer and CEO

and talk with you all.

Mr. CEO!

1, 2, 1, 2...

- 1, 2, 1, 2... / - Hello.

Hello.

People.

There are so many brands of chicken breast

that it's hard to choose one.

But our product was made

by Yoo Minsang who is a big name...

- In the chicken industry. / - Yes.

You've probably heard of these.

Yoo Minsang's drumsticks.

Yoo Minsang's chicken wings.

And the famous Yoo Minsang's chicken heads.

We sell those?

People, it's spring now.

It's time to buy chicken breast and work out.

Take a look at the CEO.

He ate all that chicken breast...

So flabby, flabby, flabby, flabby!

Stop poking me.

He became flabby.

What are you saying?

Don't you all want some?

Please call now.

The number is 02-9189-9406...

2929-2929...

29 geez, geez, geez!

Stop poking me!

Please call now.

What is he doing?

Pick up the phone.

You should've just picked up!

Why'd you get ready?

Let's cut to a commercial break.

Cola Man!

Yoo Minsang's chicken breast.

How was the relevant?

How is cola relevant?

Let us talk about our product some more.

Our product is always fresh.

If you order today,

every morning at your door...

The CEO will butcher a chicken.

People would lose their appetites.

That's why it's good for dieting.

- So that's how it works? / - Yes.

And you don't have to worry about eating this.

We give out authentication certificates

regarding how the chicken breast is made.

Oh, yes.

Take a look. I'll read it.

"I first met this yellow chick in a box

on a pedestrian overpass..."

Excuse me.

"He's back in a small box again

and he's buried in my front yard."

We can't sell any if you make it so sad!

Excuse me. That's so sad!

Now, we'll bring in a star

that got to his ideal weight...

Thanks to Yoo Minsang's chicken breasts.

- Okay. / - Come on out!

Last Health Boy!

Nothing is impossible!

Hello, everyone!

I'm Kim Suyeong the Health Boy!

More like the yo-yo boy.

He gained his weight back.

Please show us how to best enjoy chicken breast.

So...

Sure, if it's bland,

you can add a little bit of sauce.

Gosh!

Don't add whipped cream!

See?

Geez, you'll only gain more weight.

Hey!

Drinking cola will make you gain weight!

People, eat Yoo Minsang's chicken breast

and try to get to 150kg!

What?

What about the chicken breast?

It tastes bad!

What? Hey!

What's with that guy?

Don't you all want some, people?

Please call now.

This is Momentary Home Shopping.

This is Momentary Home Shopping.

I'm busy now so call back later.

Wow, what a busy day.

You haven't done anything!

You haven't done any work!

Let's cut to a commercial break.

♪ Your wife will love it ♪

♪ All of Korea loves it ♪

♪ Korea's fuel, Gag fuel ♪

Yoo Minsang's chicken breast.

Hold on...

How is that related to chicken breasts?

Don't you all want some, people?

Please call now.

This has been Yoo Minsang's fatty pork.

What are you talking about?

It's the best!

For more infomation >> Momentary Home Shopping | 잠깐만 홈쇼핑 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

We Need to Talk 1987 | 대화가 필요해 1987 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 8:21.

(We Need to Talk 1987)

Let's eat.

Oh, right.

Dad.

I'm going to meet Bongseon's mom today.

Oh, yeah?

That's good.

You brat!

You're going to see her mother!

Look at that outfit!

Geez, you look like a bum!

This is your suit, dad.

Actually, it looks pretty nice.

Fine. Go meet her mom

and get married soon.

I can't just get married.

I need money.

Boy!

I never told you

to worry about that, boy.

No more excuses. Just get married!

You don't have money, dad.

You brat!

I have places to get money, boy.

Don't worry about it.

Just get married!

This guy is always showing up here to eat our food!

We're broke because of you!

Geez...

Why does he never eat at his house?

Why is he always eating at our house?

My dad's business failed.

The only things my dad left for me...

Are two buildings and $7.8 million in cash.

All I eat is steak.

I've been craving a home-cooked meal.

When else would I get to eat vegetables?

Looks good.

It's open. Please come in.

Hello, ma'am.

I'm Bongseon's boyfriend.

Oh, the young miss?

Just a moment.

Madam, you have a guest.

And you are?

Hello, ma'am!

I'm Bongseon's boyfriend. My name is Kim Daehui.

A pleasure to meet you.

I heard you'd be visiting.

I'm Bongseon's mother.

Yes, you're obviously Bongseon's mother.

Vice President Cha Bokrye.

You're the vice president?

Oh... Yes.

The president is my husband.

He's in the slammer...

He's being smart

and spending some time in school.

Oh, I see.

Huh?

"Please call if you need fast cash..."

This is for private loans.

How could you say something so ignorant?

It's not a private loan.

It's finance.

Oh, I see...

Did Bongseon go somewhere?

I sent her on an errand.

- She'll be home soon. / - Okay.

- Have a seat. / - Okay.

I didn't prepare much.

Please enjoy.

Thank you for the food.

So...

How did you meet Bongseon?

I met her on our college campus.

This chili...

Look at these seeds.

So spicy!

I can't eat this.

Nope.

So...

What do you like about Bongseon?

Obviously...

You fell for Bongseon's pretty face.

I'm sorry...

Anyway, Bongseon is pretty just like me.

She's pretty.

Right.

I didn't like the sound of that laugh.

I'm sorry.

Eat up.

Hello?

Mr. Gwon?

You haven't collected the money yet?

It's upsetting when you don't get your job done.

I'm all out of kimchi...

I should bury you!

So...

Please handle the situation.

I'm so sorry.

When I get ticked off...

When I get angry, I tend to raise my voice.

I see...

Daehui, if you're finished eating,

would you like some coffee?

Yes, I'd like that.

Alright then.

Two scoops of creamer, baby?

Just a joke.

Oh, silly me.

Ma'am, I'm sorry but may I use the bathroom?

I'm shaking in my boots...

Oh, sure.

Just make yourself at home and go all you want!

Is anyone home?

Gosh...

- Yes? / - Hello.

Yes.

I'm here to borrow money.

Oh...

How much?

Around $10,000.

For what?

I want to pay for my son's wedding.

And your collateral?

My son.

Sounds good.

Here. $10,000.

The interest is 80%.

80%?

Anyway... Thank you.

And another thing.

I need your collateral now.

Oh, right now...

Here he is.

Why are you here?

What about you, dad?

Daehui, he's your father?

He came to me to borrow money

to pay for his son's wedding.

Dad!

Is this because of me?

Please don't do this!

I'll work hard, make money

and pay for my own wedding!

I'm sorry, ma'am.

I'll be back again.

Daehui...

That boy sure is thoughtful.

That's a great son you have there.

Yes, that's right.

I'm the bad father.

I guess...

I don't need this money anymore.

Thank you anyway.

What about the interest?

What are you talking about?

I didn't even use it and I gave it right back.

I still gave it to you.

With 80% interest, you owe me $8,000 more.

That's ridiculous! $8,000...

I'm not going to pay you!

Another guy doesn't want to pay...

What a crook.

Mr. Gwon!

Make a person disappear with your magic!

Who are you?

- Applause! / - Why are you doing this?

Why? Daehui! Daehui!

Daehui!

For more infomation >> We Need to Talk 1987 | 대화가 필요해 1987 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Evening Edition Weather News Today with J7409 Sat March 10 2018 Pay Attention People - Duration: 18:02.

And a good evening to each and every one of you its j7 409

weather news the name

You know the news you can use and the weather cover picture for today in the thumbnail

comes from Patricia

Hernandez

now Patricia lives on Long Island in the town of Sayville and by the way Patricia

I could not ever get your video to work, but thank you so much for sending me

But still now what you guys can expect weather-wise up there looks like he may be getting two to three inches of snow

Coming your way

Probably going to start out as rain

Monday and end

Tuesday evening as snow and also you need to watch out for your winds because they will be picking up

Also, and probably by Monday night you guys are going to be having dust of probably 28 to 30 miles per hour

So please keep that in mind for all of you who are just tuning in Patricia sent me this

Pic because it was strange she saw the reflection as a cloud back here

It's a really neat picture Patricia. Thank you so much for sending it, and if it's your first time here

Please in the bottom right hand corner click j7 409 click the bell and make sure you get every

Weather news forecast and update I put out. It'll go right to you

Ok everybody it's time to start paying attention as this system

Will develop and move off the coast ok. I'm going to turn this on and let it run but first

I want to just run it up a few days at a time

you can see the other one finally leaving and getting out and

As this one starts here we go

all the rain

Here it is right here

Once you watch something right quick see the snow up in Virginia and West Virginian

Tennessee where it's darker is more snow where it's lighter. It's not as much, but you can see this

remember how these

Isobars were not so tightly compact right when it gets up

Right below, New Jersey it starts to get tighter

Now I'm afraid now. We might have a chance of some wind coming in

Nothing like the other storm, but enough that could do some damage

And we could have a little bit of tidal surge in places

Depending on the time of the tide as it goes past your area, but I want you to pay attention here

And you can see this is like Tuesday

How it's looking like it's going and how it is more tightly compacted so that's changing some things to a great degree

Now the low tracking northeast off the shore of New England cuts

toward the Canadian Maritimes the one that's going off could potentially produce several inches of snow and

Strong wind through Tuesday the one I just showed you also Wednesday it depends on the exact track

Which still remains a bit uncertain with this update? I'm doing right now now

If it were to track a little more to the west longer duration of snow may produce decent

Accumulations from upstate New York and to northern New England as the upper

level crosses the region now some lake effect snow is also possible farther to the west and

Snow may extend down along the westward facing slopes of the Appalachians

Now as the low passes through winds will become

stronger from north northeast and may cause a

significant increase in wave heights

therefore storm surge and coastal flooding

All depending like I'm telling you people on

The high and low tides what time they go by your area is what time this system goes by?

Now as for myself. I'm going to be getting some of those gusts of winds

I'm going to have sustained winds in the teens and 20s

with gust anywhere probably from 30 to maybe 40 mile-per-hour

Gust so that's the type of wind that we're looking at but if it keeps on looking like it may intensify

Just a little more

I'll keep you informed to keep you up to date, but you're gonna have some wind's coming through okay and

Also, I want to tell you what else is going on we got some more going on for I break all this down

We're going to have coming up in the next few days this front across the Lower, Mississippi Valley and southeast United States

It's going to combine

with

sufficient moisture to cause rain and thunderstorms over these areas like I'm going to get rain coming in I'm gonna get the

wind coming in now some storms could be strong to

severe

Particularly for the Lower, Mississippi Valley you folks pay attention through tonight

Additionally storms are forecast to train over at the same area leading to locally high rainfall totals

Thus there is a slight risk of flash flooding through Saturday night from eastern, Arkansas?

through portions of Mississippi and Alabama

Through tonight the rain will continue on tomorrow in the southeast as the surface low pressure

system moves eastward and the front lingers across the region now a surface low located over the

Carolinas will begin the strengthening it always happens here for some reason

I guess that's where the water gets warm like I've showed you guys and it's moving northward Sunday night and Monday

As snow as possible on Sunday night and into Monday morning from the southern Appalachian

northward into the mid-atlantic as

Is expected to spread into the Northeast by Monday evening?

The southern Appalachian swell your forecast to receive four to six inches of snow

tomorrow night into Monday

Additional snow is possible after Monday evening for the northeastern United States

Now in the western part of the u.s.

Relatively high moisture for this time of the year

What you guys will have that lead to precipitation in California and into the southwest?

Rain of up to an inch as possible and some locally heavy rainfall could produce flooding in Southern, California

tonight especially over the burn scar areas

now father eats the higher elevations of the southern Rockies are

Expecting snow two to four inches as possible for New Mexico through Sunday evening

Now for you guys in the mountainous areas that I've been talking about including the cities of West Jefferson

Sparta Boone Tazewell Marion blan

Paris burg

Wytheville

Radford polisky

Blacksburg Independence white top Troutdale volley Galax Floyd Newcastle Roanoke

Salem blue Phil Hinton Hicks and union counties

You are under a winter weather

Advisory at this time this storm could develop into a little more

Or it might stay the way it is it's been telling you guys that all depends on if it tracks a little further, westward

We're not sure because it hasn't gotten made up off my couch that won't happen until tomorrow night and Monday morning

Now this is before you could have some heavy snow

early Monday, and it could bring moderate to heavy snow to

Especially the west of the Blue Ridge area Sunday night tomorrow night through Monday morning

Now this winter storm watch means that there is the potential that this could happen

It doesn't mean it's going to it means watch it it very well could heavy snow possible total snow

Accumulations three to five inches with localized higher amounts along the ridge top

Where portions of Southwest and west central, Virginia?

Northwest, North Carolina and South East, West Virginia when from tomorrow evening through Monday

after noon plan on difficult travel conditions

during the morning commute so

It's looking to me like a lot of you guys are going to get rain and snow

I think that's going to be a combination. I think it has start out as rain

I could be wrong it could start out as snow and some may it may all be snow in some places

But the three to five inch mark is probably a very good estimation of amounts at this time

Could be a little less could be a whole lot more if it tracks a little further to the west

I got a whole lot I need to show you guys and a little bit of time to do it in

But I'm going to concentrate on Monday through Tuesday

Early Wednesday morning for the most part what we're looking at now is this evening. We'll go on up to

Sunday around 10:00 a.m.. We'll hit tomorrow morning. We can see the rain. It's coming up from the Gulf's moving on across at this time

We'll get up to around midnight

There's where the snow starts ok you see it starting to move in here all the rest is rain, we got

Snow in Kentucky. I don't know what this amounts looking like now. Let's check it out on this just a dusting

that's it just a dusting I think they're putting these precautions out simply because

It's so hard. You can't the models will not agree

okay, I

Think that's why they're putting this these warnings out because it could very well

turn into more of a

Much worser

situation as

Of now I'm still teeter-tottering

I'm I'm not saying it's going to be a big blowout I am gonna say your wind is going to pick up all

up and down this coast

Starting here in North Carolina from my house all the way up

to New York in Maine

mass Boston, Massachusetts

Delaware New Jersey, but I don't think your wind should pick up

They should stay somewhere with the wind gusts between

3540 miles per hour and

once again

I want to stress this to you the tide the time of high tide and low tide when the storm goes past you will either

suck your water away or

Put storm surge in if it's high tide so you've got to keep that in mind

We'll move up to 3 p.m.. Monday, and we can see now here's when all the snows coming in

from late Sunday

Right on through mostly all day long Monday right now. I do want to check the wind right quick

See what the winds are looking like if it will go over there here we go

My wind has eased up a tad let's move on up to

Around 8 p.m.. Monday. You can see where the winds now

They're picking back up again as it's whipping back around just like a hurricane works folks or a tropical storm

When it whips back around we get the back side and we get the worst of the wind the rain the snow

Whatever the system is bringing in so at this time. We're looking probably

Not too awful bad. We'll see what they are right here off my coast

33 miles per hour that's sustained for me. That's not Gus okay and

We will

Move it up a little bit here to 6:00 a.m.

Tuesday as it moves on up, and then we can see you guys are going to get it again down

from

Boston

a little bit of Long Island

province

town

Rhode Island

Right in this area

Let's check it out for the most part and see what the winds would be if it will let it

52 miles per hour do you see that?

My bouche so please come on guys things are changing be prepared okay

I wanted to bring that up to you make sure you know about the wind and heids if you're

Anywhere in these areas right in here?

may have a little bit of storm surge may not, but I want to give you fair warning if it happens because it could

On Tuesday around 7:00 a.m.

It's looking like you can still see out tightly compact the isobars are still at this point

But it's looking like the center

The main frame of the storm is well off the coast

getting the backside of

the

Precipitation which is snow up in these areas so we'll go to around 5:00 p.m.. Tuesday

You guys are getting the breakdown in here and everywhere really because the snow is so much lighter

It's not coming down bad at all

It's so much lighter

And you actually have wet snow mixed with rain up around the Maine coast coming in

So we will hit Wednesday morning around 4:00 a.m.

Will it be out of here no?

Maine still parts of Vermont

New Hampshire

Light light snow Maine getting a little more all the way over into the areas here as we see

You guys still getting snow

So at 12 p.m.. Wednesday. This is what it's looking like the worst should be over

We will check the wind right now if we can get the wind going on

Right quickly here we go you can see the wind now

Up in these areas going on up

headed towards

Nova Scotia and

The wind's right off of the coast of died down so on

Still a little brisk ski right up in this area

Will check and we'll see what some of you will wind gust around

New Jersey would be in that area around 24, but it will have come down quite a bit

Here's what the clouds are looking like for all of the sky watchers in the US right now. This is around 11 p.m.

Tonight you got the deal. You know the drill where you see the white. It's cloudy words Brown. It's clear, okay

We'll move on up to a round eight a.m.. Tomorrow morning

We'll go to 3 p.m.. Tomorrow afternoon you can see where the clouds are beginning to roll on in kind of thick now

We'll go to 10:00 p.m.. Sunday evening

And let's hop on over to Monday around

3 a.m.

There you have it of course. It should be getting cloudy or in a lot of places, and that's what it's doing by Monday afternoon

As you can see all up and down from Maine through, South Carolina and parts of Florida you

Will get some rain

but not enough to

Do your a whole lot of good if you're actually needing some that's what it's looking like the me right now

And we will hop on over to

Tuesday morning at 5 a.m.

You see as the clouds are moving across

So cold temperatures up in the New England area very cold temperatures you guys are going to have

The winds going to pick up

Maybe some storm surge depending on where this track of this storm

Goes when it finally forms off of my coast it won't matter

Too much about if the models module's agree then or not because we'll be able to see it

We'll know what's going on so if you got a chance of this snow

It could be a little less it could be a little more

Everybody will have a chance of the wind picking up

Not that it's going to be like it was and I think it was more Easter before last

But you do have that chance of storm surge

We have to watch and see if it tracks more, westward

If it goes more eastward out to sea everybody's going to be a whole lot better off. Thank you so much for watching

Thank you so much for sharing this video in this information to help me keep others safe that means so much to me

I appreciate it a lot. Thanks for the up boats the comments. I've

Groom didn't feel like I know each and every one of you. I love you guys so much

Thank you for everything you do for me. Be safe

be blessed keep your eyes on the sky and

Everything around you and much peace love and kindness to all

For more infomation >> Evening Edition Weather News Today with J7409 Sat March 10 2018 Pay Attention People - Duration: 18:02.

-------------------------------------------

Peter Webb - Cheltenham 2017 - Trading highlights and information - Duration: 18:42.

so in previous years I've produced a lot of content on Cheltenham and some of its

pretty extensive so what I've decided to do this year is to compact that into one

shorter video so if you want to watch that and get a gist for all of the

things that go on at Chatham and a little bit more depth then watch the

rest of this video but what I'm also going to do for you as well is include

links to them in the end screen so that you can watch the full version of those

if you so wish to do so so all that it remains me for me to say

is I hope you have a great Cheltenham so it's Cheltenham again it only seems like

well I don't know a year ago since it was Cheltenham last time around but

Charlie MS one of my favorite meetings of the year it's a meeting that can get

really stuck into but more importantly what's the detail behind showing how

much is it going to turn over how do the markets behave that's what we're going

to talk about in this video please like and comment on the video below that will

allow me to produce better quality videos and more of them in the future if

you're interested in learning to trade successfully in sports then why not

visit the bet angel' Academy where we have more detailed videos Sabet fair are

doing a challenge review this evening I don't think there's much value here

really for somebody that's trading apart from you know it's interesting to get

involved with the racing community it's interesting to see how many people are

here making notes and so on and so forth when in fact if they were trading they

would be able to make a profit regardless if any of the stuff that's

being told plants evening but it's it's fascinating actually to see that you

know that's the feeling that I've got this evening is that there are all these

people taking all these notes and advice when in fact a lot of it is reasonably

unpredictable and yet we'll be able to see on the day of the race when people

are backing in how much they're backing and be able to profit I'm pretty sure

I'll be able to do that I've done it for many years now but yeah it's interesting

it's interesting meeting all these people seeing what they're talking about

and how they're approaching it and I think it's it's fascinating to be able

to have a look at this side of the industry but also you look at the amount

of time they're spending on each of these individual races and you know

they're obviously doing it for legitimate reasons but I think that in

terms of picking winner I'm not sure how much value out there is because the

market is generally reasonably accurate anyway and if they were doing it to

figure out who's gonna win I think the markets got that reasonably accurate and

if they're doing it for money and they should try it anyway it's an interesting

news so Cheltenham is one of my favorite race

meetings of the year you tend to go through a lot of the winter with not a

lot of activity going on where things seem to be quite quiet you've got some

pretty awful markets and nothing really seems to happen so Cheltenham is you

know really the thing that kick-starts the whole year for me February is quite

quiet and then as we head into March Chellam is the obvious highlight on the

racing calendar now I've been trading challenge since 2004 so 13 years ago was

when I first traded Chapman and started keeping detailed records on it and it's

interesting actually if you look back at 2004 you'll notice actually 30 you know

the markets aren't radically different really from back then the amount of

volume that was available the amount of you know because one of the

characteristics of Chatham is that you get outsized money on either side of the

book and on this image that you can see from 2004 you can see that there's the

best part of sort of 30,000 on either side and this is the thing that stands

out with Charnin is that some of the money on either side of the book will be

absolutely massive search trains very differently from most of the

conventional meetings that you will see some people love it some absolutely

hated so typically this is what you would tend to see in Chum there though

there's so much money going through the market that even a large order won't

disrupt the price that much everybody knows the

forum line of these horses they tend to be well understood people tend to know

what price they should be everybody's betting on them

nobody's exposing themselves to adverse risk so the price tends to be pretty

static they tend to be slow markets so if you expecting the price to go from

170 to 260 such as you would find on an all-weather meeting probably not going

to happen a child oh yeah nothing's impossible but it's much less likely at

a large meeting like this you can see on this image that we've got here that

there are a couple of large order spikes and it's had no impact on price and

that's typically what we tend to find that chart number especially in the more

competitive races when you get to shorter prices you'll tend to find them

market will move around a bit a little bit but when it does move it will be

decisive so you may at a lower quality meeting tend to be able to get away with

the price moving up and then coming back yeah Chatham it tends to move up but and

we'll never fully retrace because you run out of time the moves are slower and

more deliberate so you have to be more certain about your trade that you're

doing at Chatham and you attend to have to stick to it if you back more than one

runner if you do a Dutch bet then you're going to capture a lot of that value at

much much less risk so it's interesting if we look at the

performance of the individual runners from the favourites to the tenth

favourites if you can call it that thing from runner one to run a ten in all sort

of however you want to describe that but the interesting then that comes out of

the statistic we'll put this image up and this image is basically saying based

upon the odds that were available at the off

did we win or lose money by backing it so the interesting thing is you can see

there's lots of deep green on runner one on the favourites so that's basically

saying if you back to the favorite of Chatham generally that may eat a bit of

money which is quite interesting that seems to be a characteristic that's

dominant over a number of years now I can't readily explain that but that

seems to imply the favourites there are available it was a stupendous prices on

the exchange but if you look at runners 2 to 6 you tends to find that they're

not as good value so so that's sort of slightly anomalous as well although you

can see there's some you we're up some years weather down and so

on and so forth but look at that little window between runners seven and ten if

you look at that window you can actually see that there is some value there so if

you're dutching the favorite seems to be good value and runners seven and upwards

but for some reason once you go beyond 10 runners it tends to go back into

decline so you know that there's a sweet spot there between runners 7 and 10 for

the odds available at that price versus their chance of winning the race seemed

to be moderately favorable now of course we're in a small sample say hey we've

got 7 years worth of data but it was an interesting anomaly and one that I

thought I'd point out to you if you're not backing the favorites then maybe

dutching a combination of these runners may actually produce a result for you if

you look at where the winners come from obviously predominantly its favorites

but you can see there's a mixture of different results here and there are

quite a few winners that come a little bit further down the field so you know

that's that's quite interesting in itself as well and that sort of probably

reflective and what we see in those numbers that we've just seen as well but

yeah you know again I put this up there for you just out of interest really I'm

not going to use this for any particular reason but nonetheless I thought you may

get some interest in having a look at those numbers now in terms of how

certain trades we would we have had this discussion at beginning of this video

when we're talking about how it generally behaves but one of the

characteristics that I've noticed over previous years at 2 now is that the

average traded range is expanding so if you look at the average traded range of

the favorite what you tend to find is that it's gradually getting wider so

this tends to go against or be less favorable to people who are trying to

nip in and out for a tick and it tends to be more favorable to people who are

trying to pick a direction so if you're trading a direction and that's the style

that you used to you may find that there are more opportunities this year you

know if if we hate extrapolating things but you can sort of see that there is a

trend here basically the markets are getting slightly more volatile over time

and in fact when you start looking at the way that the markets behave that

seems to be a factor that's predominantly limited to the favorite

than the money on the favour is quite high and that seems to be

pushing the price around a lot more than it used to

now the interesting thing is if you actually go a little bit further down

the field if you go to run us to - I'm trying to remember what it is here about

2:00 to 10:00 that volatility drops off again so if you're trading the favorite

expect a bit of movement but if you're not trading the favorite that movement

is being really fairly consistent over a number of years so it's the favorite

that tends to be moving more nowadays than anything else so if you get into

trouble on that you're not enjoying it and then skip and move down the field a

little bit it's only when you get above sort of runner 13:14 that the average

amount of tics that it moves starts to get a little bit wild again so yeah it's

it's an interesting point and one that I picked up when I was analyzing the data

is that the average traded range is getting much bigger if you're looking at

laying the fields I'm here with some stats for laying the field again I would

impress upon you that the in running markets behave differently a child and

they're not the same as you would typically tend to expect and therefore

you need to lower your expectations in terms of the activity that you expect to

happen they tend to be much less variable and the market tends to

decisively go for something when it's in running whether it's rowing badly or

well and there tends to be less opportunity there so yeah quite a long

video there's lots of stats in there you can pick and choose which ones are of

interest to you but I hope that that has been of some interest to you and I'm

hoping that you're gonna have a good chairman I really liked this meeting I'm

gonna really go for it and on the feature races I'm gonna try

and get a really stupendous result having a better post up some of those

for you but it tends to be a week that's quite intense for me so I'm quite

relieved when the week is over because the expectation is high I have to

deliver to that expectation and I'm just glad when it's finished typically the

only year where things went really wrong was in 2008 because we actually had a

child I'm abandoned for one day there and they tried to crunch all of the

meetings into the second day from the first and the second day into one day

and that was a bit of a mess to be honest that was a year

that I remember quite well in terms of being difficult but most of the other

years have generally conformed to what we expect over time so anyway hope some

of that's been useful to you I'm looking forward to really giving a good go next

week and hopefully able to report back to you on how things are going but check

out the forum keep in touch on social media and so on and you'll be able to

get an idea as to how the markets are behaving in anything unusual that we've

seen so it's Thursday morning we're halfway through Chapman and so far it's

been fairly predictable I think in terms of the way that the markets have evolved

they look very similar to last year with a couple of exceptions which we'll talk

about in a bit the turnover in the first two days was almost exactly the same as

last year which is a bit of a surprise we sort of expected it to be around

there but I didn't expect it to be absolutely on the nose in terms of

turnover being exactly the same that seems a bit odd to me you'd expect a bit

of natural variability so to see the first two days exactly the same volume

was the previous yeah it just strikes me a slightly strange so I got off to a

funny start on Tuesday because of course you know

Chatham Aintree roi Alaska where people ask me for tips so I looked at the card

on Tuesday and I realized there was a horse in there lay back that it refused

to start repeatedly so I said well if you're gonna do anything just don't back

that horse because it's not going to win because it won't even start the race and

of course it won so this is why you get to look a mug repeatedly because if you

try and offer tips its if it fails people will let you know and if it wins

then people say well you know simple choice really wasn't it so yeah that was

hilarious and that explains also why I don't punt

and I preferred straight because of course I made money on the race and it

was an irrelevance whether that horse started or not but so far the you know

if I look at the two days I it's sort of mixed I'm trading on two I'm not trading

on Betfair and bet Dec at the same time and I'm predominately using a couple of

different strategies and I'm doing some automation as well so it's

pleat chaos in here so generally during that period when all of the races are on

I'm probably going to be a little bit busy to be able to comment but I will

pop up and you know say things as they go along

but generally I'll review things at the end of the day and then look at things

going forward and reflect on what's happened over the day but because of all

of that activity I'm tend to be pretty tied up for long

periods of time and it's getting quite intense and also as I said in the video

of the preview what I'm tending to do is get involved in the markets a lot

earlier than I used to as well so I've just been looking at the first race of

the day behind me here and watching some of the activity on that and that that

was quite interesting to have a quick look at that I've just seen some unusual

stuff going on on the second favorite so I'll make a note of that and carry on

but typically I am trading for quite extended periods of time typically it's

5 to 10 minutes before the off and at Cheltenham I will go for a good half an

hour perhaps with different positions depending upon the style of the market

when you look at the big markets that we've had through so far they've been

necessarily on the real short priced favourites so we had a winner on Tuesday

at a very very short price and then we had the shock of do van not winning

yesterday but you know I have to say I would know it's not a strategy or

whatever pursue backing horse at very very short odds especially over the

jumps because you never know what's going to happen and obviously there was

a lot of speculation about what happened with do van and the yard came out last

night and said he was lame potentially at the back so you know not sort of

thing that you would catch me jumping on I don't cost and also when they're at

very short price isn't particularly at Cheltenham you tend to find that in fact

the markets generally pretty accurate overall and it generally gets the odds

more or less right and there's very little variability in it and so I

wouldn't suggest necessarily laying things of typically short odds at

Cheltenham because the market is probably there or there abouts however

you know if you see incredibly heavy backing of something then that may be

something you want to oppose so what is the secret that I have been hiding well

according to that contacted me I must be a time

traveler from another dimension why well if we look back at Cheltenham last week

there were 28 races and miraculously on BET's DAC I managed to win on all 28 and

a little bit of dialogue followed with this person who basically said that the

only way that they could have possibly happened if I had come from another

dimension where time travel was possible now but of course we know that trading

is a great way of profiting from sports and in particular racing is my favorite

niche and when you look at the odds they are pretty spectacular to be honest so

if we look at the total if predicting every single winner at channel must

recall 28 if you would have put a pound on that the accumulator would have

returned 185 octillion whatever your stake was which would of course been

quite large sort of as in bigger than the entire universe which is quite handy

because obviously I come from a different one if we rationalize that a

bit better obviously trading is all about profiting

from the movement in price from one place to another but however you know

maybe that could have been a complete fluke as well however if we take two to

the power of 28 in other words we say there's a 50/50 chance whether I'm going

to profit or not that comes out at 268 million to one chance of getting all of

them in a row so that's pretty large as well to be honest isn't it

so necessarily I mean you can do the maths if you're into maths or you've got

a spreadsheet or you want to fiddle around and work with these things you

can actually begin to work out roughly where my strike rate is likely to be

although I have to say to go the entire week or the entire festival because it

wasn't a full week is actually not generally expected and in fact I came

very close if you actually look the list of results from bed to deck you

can scroll from the bottom to the top and you'll see there are a couple of

moments there where I skirted very close to the edge of not being able to get a

profit however generally you can see that I did and some of those lots are

pretty good and fairly consistent as well so overall you know I think that

last week went pretty well and it went very well on bet stack doing the clean

sweep it's one of those great moments that I enjoy with trading where you

achieve something that's a little bit special

because even I the beginning of the week would have felt that it was probably

unlikely that I would be able to trade every race to a profit and you know a

couple of them were very very close indeed to not making that profit but it

was a wonderful thing to achieve so yeah I was pretty happy at the end of the

week and everything Conn bets DAC oh sorry bet DAC Betfair went pretty

well as well so I have to say that the festival in its entirety it was pretty

good I'm pretty pleased with the way that the whole thing went

you

For more infomation >> Peter Webb - Cheltenham 2017 - Trading highlights and information - Duration: 18:42.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING News From Arkansas! FBI Agents Arrived And Move In On Clintons - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> BREAKING News From Arkansas! FBI Agents Arrived And Move In On Clintons - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Child Romance I 꼬맨스 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 3:43.

(Child Romance)

Goodness!

Kid, you're such a cutie!

I'll make your hair look nice.

I'm scared!

Goodness gracious...

Don't cry. How about watching "Pororo?"

Just wait here for a bit.

You were crying and now you're laughing!

Let me see if you grew a horn on your butt,

Mr. Kindergartener ex-boyfriend.

Suji, don't you remember?

You liked it when we watched a movie

in the couple's seat.

You sat on my lap because you couldn't

see the screen.

My legs got so numb that

I couldn't stand up again.

Sir, the way out is this way.

And we're broken up.

Suji, why are you being like this?

Let me go!

Son, were you getting your haircut?

Hello.

- You're here too, Suji. / - Yes.

Here's some orange juice, son.

Orange juice!

Suji, do you want some orange juice too?

I want some orange juice!

Then... Go to the counter and pay $3 for one.

Cheers, son.

- I'm going to get my hair washed. / - Okay.

- Suji. / - Yes?

Please throw this out for me.

Okay.

Is my job throwing out trash?

I have two things to throw out.

This orange juice bottle

and you.

Why are you being like this?

You're too young.

Suji!

Suji...

I'll change.

You don't have to wait for my kindergarten bus.

I bought a cell phone

so I can go to you whenever you call.

Mungyu...

Call me anytime you need me.

My number is...

Your number is a dog, cow and chicken?

You're still the same!

- Suji! / - Geez...

Suji!

Sangeun.

I guess you're here to do your hair.

- Suji, want to go for some cake? / - Alright!

Hold it!

I brought food for Suji too.

Food?

Ta-da!

Wow! I love gummy bears!

Is that it?

Suji!

Ta-da!

Wow! That cotton candy is huge!

A cotton candy bear!

It's sweet! You try some too!

I'm good, Suji.

You being here

is sweet enough for me.

Sangeun...

You're so cool!

Suji, you're so pretty!

See that? Suji's mine.

- Let's go, Suji. / - Okay.

Don't treat me like a preschool child!

Sangeun.

Can you protect Suji?

I could fight a ghost for her!

Geez... I could fight an ogre for her!

- Why you... / - Stop it!

Suji...

- A ghost! / - A ghost!

Suji, should daddy get his hair dyed or permed?

Geez, dad!

You're so indecisive!

For more infomation >> Child Romance I 꼬맨스 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.10] - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V60 1.6 T3 R-DESIGN B/pakket Top conditie ! - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Volvo V60 1.6 T3 R-DESIGN B/pakket Top conditie ! - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.2 ECOFLEX BUSINESS EDITION LPG AIRCO, TREKHAAK - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.2 ECOFLEX BUSINESS EDITION LPG AIRCO, TREKHAAK - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 INTRO EDITION AUTOMAAT NAVI/ECC/LMV/PRIVACY GLASS - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 INTRO EDITION AUTOMAAT NAVI/ECC/LMV/PRIVACY GLASS - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C3 1.6 E-HDI DYNAMIQUE NAVI, CLIMA, CRUISE, BLUETOOTH - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Citroën C3 1.6 E-HDI DYNAMIQUE NAVI, CLIMA, CRUISE, BLUETOOTH - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Little Remedies & Dr. Sue

For more infomation >> Little Remedies & Dr. Sue

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Little Remedies & Dr. Sue

-------------------------------------------

7 choses pour lesquelles vous n'avez pas à vous justifier - Duration: 7:30.

For more infomation >> 7 choses pour lesquelles vous n'avez pas à vous justifier - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 7 choses pour lesquelles vous n'avez pas à vous justifier - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

Soft n Slo Surprise Squishies Unboxing ! DIY POP - Duration: 3:31.

Soft n Slo Surprise Squishies Unboxing

DIY POP

For more infomation >> Soft n Slo Surprise Squishies Unboxing ! DIY POP - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Soft n Slo Surprise Squishies Unboxing ! DIY POP - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

CRASH BANDICOOT N. SANE TRILOGY - WikiVidi Documentary - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> CRASH BANDICOOT N. SANE TRILOGY - WikiVidi Documentary - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> CRASH BANDICOOT N. SANE TRILOGY - WikiVidi Documentary - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ce qui arrive lorsque l'on se décide à mettre fin à une relation toxique - Duration: 7:23.

For more infomation >> Ce qui arrive lorsque l'on se décide à mettre fin à une relation toxique - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Ce qui arrive lorsque l'on se décide à mettre fin à une relation toxique - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

Keimolan golfosake - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Keimolan golfosake - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Keimolan golfosake - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

10 manières de découvrir votre personnalité selon la forme de vos lèvres - Duration: 7:27.

For more infomation >> 10 manières de découvrir votre personnalité selon la forme de vos lèvres - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 10 manières de découvrir votre personnalité selon la forme de vos lèvres - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colours For Babies DI...

For more infomation >> Learn Colours For Babies DI...

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse ML 400 CDI GRIJS KENTEKEN, MARGE - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse ML 400 CDI GRIJS KENTEKEN, MARGE - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie Touring 525D HIGH EXECUTIVE AUTOMAAT Airco ECC Navi Panodak Leder Rijklaarprijs Inruil m - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie Touring 525D HIGH EXECUTIVE AUTOMAAT Airco ECC Navi Panodak Leder Rijklaarprijs Inruil m - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.2 ECOFLEX BUSINESS EDITION LPG AIRCO, TREKHAAK - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.2 ECOFLEX BUSINESS EDITION LPG AIRCO, TREKHAAK - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

EXPLAINING MY CAPTIONS - Duration: 5:33.

(coughing sounds)

Hi, my name's Paige and--

What?

Hi, my name's Paige and welcome back to my channel!

So, if you can't tell, I am sick.

That's why I have this lovely sick voice.

But you know, I put on some foundation, put on some liquid lipstick,

Decided, I'm just gonna make a YouTube video anyways. So, germs cannot stop me.

(cough)

Today, I think I'm just going to do something random.

So, I'm going to read and explain a few of my captions.

Because as much as I put effort into my pictures, a lot of times I put real effort into my captions.

And then sometimes I don't -- sometimes I had really stupid ones. But a lot of times,

my captions are poems that I've written.

Emo poems that I've written.

Like, I'm melodramatic.

Like, I will admit that.

And you probably think I'm crazy, but I'm not. It's just

That's just the kind of -- why? I'm not even Italian, like why am I moving my hands?

I think I'm bleeding.

(Gasp) Oh, I'm like really bleeding.

(screams)

I'm bleeding!

This is a great day.

This is a fantastic day.

Sometimes I think people think that my captions are very like -- surface level.

Very like, what you see is what they say.

But like, they're not.

There are some tricks hidden within my captions.

A poet never reveals her secrets.

Oh, okay, so this caption is actually part of a poem that I wrote -- like it's just a small part.

Because I didn't want to put the whole thing.

Life goes on. Somehow our sinking ships set sail as if we had always sailed alone,

And we keep going.

That alliteration in there -- am I right?

I mean, I'm getting to the point where I'm almost out of high school. Like, it's getting there.

For more infomation >> EXPLAINING MY CAPTIONS - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

How To Cookie Art Decorating Satisfying | AWESOME Cookie Art Decorating Compilation P6| Mr CookieArt - Duration: 10:06.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét