Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 11 2018

BREAKING: Trump Issuing Death Penalty To Them ALL Under New Policy – Dems FREAKING OUT!

In an unprecedented move this week President Trump suggested using capital punishment for

drug dealers, in order to crack down on America's opioid epidemic.

The President's comments came just a few days after it was reported, that he had been

praising Singapore's mandatory death penalty for drug trafficking offenses behind closed

doors.

Trump's senior aid, Kellyanne Conway, who runs anti-drug initiatives at the White House,

was quoted as saying that Trump's position isn't one-size-fits-all kind of initiative.

She went on to make it clear that the president isn't talking about your local marijuana

dealer who sells a few dollars, but instead, he wants to go after the high-level dealers

and kingpins who's sales of millions of dollars of Fentanol translate to hundreds

of casualties per week.

Trump has also praised the Philippine President Roderigo Duterte, who has led a massive extrajudicial

crackdown on drugs in his country that has left thousands of high-level drug dealers

dead.

Last year, Trump even went as far as to contacting Duterte and told him he has done an "unbelievable

job on the drug problem."

If this new way of combating the U.S. Drug crisis goes into effect this would be the

first time drug dealing would be classified as a capital offense.

Currently, the only drug dealers who qualify for the death penalty have been the ones which

have been involved in the murder or death of a law enforcement officer.

The president also made it clear he doesn't see a lenient approach to drug-related crimes

as being something that should be tolerated.

And isn't against the idea of implementing a campaign unlike Nancy Reagan's "Just

Say No" campaign of the 1980's where children were taught the dangers of drug abuse, along

with teaching the fact that they will die if they abuse drugs.

Via History.com:

"The "Just Say No" movement was one part of the U.S. government's effort to

revisit and expand the War on Drugs.

As with most anti-drug initiatives, Just Say No—which became an American catch phrase

in the 1980s—evoked both support and criticism from the public.

THE 80S CRACK EPIDEMIC

In the early 80s, a cheap, highly addictive form of cocaine known as "crack" was first

developed.

The popularity of crack led to an increase in the number of Americans who became addicted

to cocaine.

In 1985, the number of people who said they used cocaine on a routine basis increased

from 4.2 million to 5.8 million.

By 1987, crack was reportedly available in all but four states.

Emergency room visits for cocaine-related incidents increased four-fold between 1984

and 1987.

The crack epidemic particularly devastated African American communities crime and incarceration

rates among this population soared during the 1980s.

REAGAN AND THE WAR ON DRUGS

When President Ronald Reagan took office in 1981, he vowed to crack down on substance

abuse and reprioritize the War on Drugs, which was originally initiated by President Richard

Nixon in the early 1970s.

In 1986, Reagan signed the Anti-Drug Abuse Act.

This law allotted $1.7 billion to continue fighting the War on Drugs, and established

mandatory minimum prison sentences for specific drug offenses.

During the Reagan years, prison penalties for drug crimes skyrocketed, and this trend

continued for many years.

In fact, the number of people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses increased from

50,000 in 1980 to more than 400,000 by 1997.

SAY NO TO DRUGS

President Reagan's wife, Nancy Reagan, launched the "Just Say No" campaign, which encouraged

children to reject experimenting with or using drugs by simply saying the word "no."

The movement started in the early 1980s and continued for more than a decade.

Nancy Reagan traveled the country to endorse the campaign, appearing on television news

programs, talk shows and public service announcements.

The first lady also visited drug rehabilitation centers to promote Just Say No.

Surveys suggest the campaign may have led to a spike in public concern over the country's

drug problem.

In 1985, the proportion of Americans who saw drug abuse as the nation's "number one

problem," was between 2 percent and 6 percent.

In 1989, that number jumped to 64 percent.

Drug Abuse Resistance Education PROGRAM.

In 1983, the chief of the Los Angeles Police Department, Daryl Gates, and the Los Angeles

Unified School District started the Drug Abuse Resistance Education program.

The program, which still exists today, pairs students with local police officers in an

effort to reduce drug use, gang membership and violence.

Students learn about the dangers of substance abuse and are required to take a pledge to

stay away from drugs and gangs.

Drug Abuse Resistance Education has been implemented in about 75 percent of U.S. school districts.

Despite the program's popularity, several studies have shown participating in Drug Abuse

Resistance Education has little impact on future drug use.

A study funded by the Department of Justice, which was released in 1994, revealed that

partaking in Drug Abuse Resistance Education led to only short-term reductions in the use

of tobacco but had no impact on alcohol or marijuana use.

In 2001, the Surgeon General of the United States, Dr. David Satcher, put Drug Abuse

Resistance Education in the category of "ineffective primary prevention programs."

Proponents of Drug Abuse Resistance Education have called some of the studies flawed, and

say surveys and personal accounts reveal that the program does in fact have a positive effect

on future drug use.

In recent years, Drug Abuse Resistance Education has adopted a new "hands-on" curriculum,

which advocates believe is showing better results than more outdated approaches to curbing

drug abuse.

SUPPORT AND CRITICISM FOR THE ANTI-DRUG WAR

Determining whether the War on Drugs movement was a success or failure depends on whom you

ask.

Supporters of the strict drug initiatives say the measures reduced crime, increased

public awareness and lowered rates of substance abuse.

Some research does, in fact, suggest that some aspects of the tough policies may have

worked.

A study sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services revealed that in

1999, 14.8 million Americans used illicit drugs.

In 1979, there were 25 million users.

However, critics say the 1980s version of the War on Drugs put too much emphasis on

deterrence tactics and not enough focus on drug treatment and substance abuse programs.

Another common criticism is that the laws led to mass incarceration for nonviolent crimes.

According to the Prison Policy Initiative, more than 2.3 million people are currently

being held in the American criminal justice system.

Nearly half a million people are locked up because of a drug offense.

Many people also felt the Reagan-era policies unfairly targeted minorities.

Part of the Anti-Drug Abuse Act included a heftier penalty, known as the "100-to-1

sentencing ratio," for the same amount of crack cocaine (typically used by blacks) as

powdered cocaine (typically used by whites).

For example, a minimum penalty of five years was given for 5 grams of crack cocaine or

500 grams of powdered cocaine.

Minority communities were more heavily policed and targeted, leading to a disproportionate

rate of criminalization.

But the Fair Sentencing Act (FSA), which was passed by Congress in 2010, reduced the discrepancy

between crack and powder cocaine offenses from 100:1 to 18:1.

There is perhaps one thing both supporters and critics of the 1980s drug war can agree

on: The policies and laws put into place during the Just Say No era created a drug-focused

political agenda that still impacts many Americans today.""

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Trump Issuing The Hightest Penalty To Them ALL Under New Policy - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

[Sub][TURN 21] Cardfight!! Vanguard G Z Official Animation - The Void and Vanguard - Duration: 26:40.

Is everybody ready?

The resurrected Gyze has achieved its complete form over on that world!

This is probably going to be our final battle!

By the name of Messiah!

By the name of Messiah!

Let's create the future!

That's the true form of the Dragon Deity of Destruction, Gyze!

That's...

Kazuma!

Kazuma!

Relics, the Citadel of Nothingness!

What the heck is going on?

I don't really know, but that might be the real Gyze!

Look!

Someone's lying on the ground!

Kazumi Onimaru?!

Why?!

He's badly hurt!

An ambulance!

I'm okay.

More importantly... I need to get a message to Shindou.

To Chrono?

Turn 21 The Void and Vanguard

As you know, Gyze absorbed the Zeroth Dragons that appeared all over the world,

which brought back his complete form.

There's a high energy response coming from the core of Relics, the Citadel of Nothingness.

I believe that's where the Dragon Deity of Destruction, Gyze is.

What the heck is goin' on with Kazuma?!

Don't tell me he's...

No, it can't be.

Hey! What's wrong, Noa?! Are you all right?!

It's coming. It's closing in.

The beginning of the Dragon Deity of Destruction's destruction...

Jeez, what on Earth is that?

How has something that huge suddenly appeared?

Has it finally begun?!

What is this?!

Whatever Relics is pouring all over the Earth

is making patrol planes and buildings disappear, one after another!

What's going on?!

World, be silent!

What the...?!

Electrical Power Plant 5 and Nuclear Power Plant 7 are out.

Switching over to our backup generator!

Ibuki here.

Who is it?

Rive Shindou.

What?!

The black stuff falling from Relics made the Land of Descent disappear?!

Disappear?

What does that mean?

Then we're cut off from the planet Cray?

Gyze is a deity of destruction that rules over nothingness.

The essence of its destruction is nothingness.

Everything that the discharge from Relics touches melts and is absorbed.

Nothingness is engulfing everything and making it disappear.

Only "nothing" is being left in our world.

This is Gyze's destruction!

The Dragon Deity of Destruction is bringing the world's demise.

Sheesh! I can't get through!

Me, either.

Strange things are appearing, strange stuff is falling...

And what's Mamoru Anjou doing about it?! Hmph!

Wait for me, Hashima!

Taiyou!

Never mind me! You get away, Hiroki!

Idiot! As if I'd do that!

This is...

This way!

Taiyou!

Taiyou! Taiyou!

Hiroki! Hiroki!

Everything that has a form will be destroyed.

Everything that is alive will be silenced.

Everything will return to nothingness.

Return!

No!

I won't throw away my past!

Everything up to now!

With everyone, with my friends...

The memories we made together...

And from here on out, too!

Taiyou!

Taiyou!

Taiyou!

So I won't let you steal everything from us!

I won't let you steal our future together!

I'm not alone anymore!

I'm not gonna let somebody like you beat me!

You wanna fight?

I see.

Vanguard will change the truth of the universe.

I accept...

...your challenge!

Fight me!

Here I go!

Exceed attacks your Vanguard!

All right! As I thought, fighting works!

Tryin' to have it all your way...

Prepare yourself!

Get lost!

My flames will burn everything to the ground!

All right!

That's awesome!

Ibuki's hunch was right.

Vanguard tampered with the truth of the universe and changed destiny.

If Gyze came to Earth through a fight,

it'd be only logical that fighting would be an effective means against his nothingness.

Our battles are giving strength to everyone that's fighting on the planet Cray.

Let's take back everything that was lost from Gyze's destruction!

With our Vanguard!

Yeah.

Right!

I won't give up!

No matter what the circumstances! No matter what!

That's the Striders!

I'm not giving in!

It disappeared...

You did it, Taiyou!

I beat it, too!

Yeah! We can battle, too!

What is it?

I'm sure Ibuki and the others are fighting now, too.

Let's go!

Good grief. Are you okay?

Get on!

Hiroki... Are you serious?

They're incredible!

Kai...

Kamui...

And Misaki and Aichi, too!

They're totally beating that black crud!

And not just Q4. It seems our friends have also risen to the occasion.

Whoa!

Everyone, do your Vanguard best!

Emergency message to all branch chiefs!

Repel Gyze's nothingness with Vanguard fights!

Excuse me!

Are Mamoru or Ibuki here?!

Chrono! You're here?!

Thank goodness!

Tsuneto! What are you...?

Shindou... There's...

...something I have to tell you.

Onimaru!

Shindou... There's...

He says there's something he's gotta tell you!

It's a message... from Kazuma.

From Kazuma?!

Kazuma is...

Take him to the infirmary!

Onimaru!

Hey! Do something about all this high weirdness!

Hashima! Hayao!

Ibuki!

Us, too!

We'll fight, too!

Taiyou!

Chrono, what happened here?

Where's Shindou?

I'm right here.

Shindou...

I couldn't save Kazuma.

Because of that, he...

Onimaru...

Shindou, even though he's like that now, Kazuma... is still inside.

I'm positive Kazuma is still there!

What do you mean, Onimaru?

The fact that I'm here... proves it.

The place I got blown away to is where Kazuma and I last saw each other.

Shindou...

I am the message!

Kazuma's message to you...

Kazuma... Kazuma is still...

...alive!

Onimaru! Are you okay?!

When Chrono gets back, we'll fight the nothingness, too!

Let's do it!

I'll do my best!

If Shion is there... Yeah, I won't lose!

Jaime, let's beat them all, together with Tokoha!

Y-Yeah...

Right.

What's wrong?

You're still hiding something, even at a time like this?

No, it's not like I'm hiding it...

What is it?

Jaime?

Actually, it's about TRY3.

They're...

Kazuma's alive?!

At the end, I heard his voice.

I thought it was inevitable that you'd shun or hate me.

Big brother!

Bro!

Kazuma is alive!

Please, Shindou... Kazuma...

Save... Kazuma!

Kazuma...

We'll go to Relics...

What?!

We've decided.

We're gonna sneak into Relics...

...and defeat Gyze!

Messiah entrusted the fate of two worlds, and the future...

...to the potential you three hold.

There's nothing more that needs to be said.

Shion Kiba... Chrono Shindou... and Tokoha Anjou...

Everything is in your hands.

Right!

We've got this!

I'm counting on you, Tokoha.

Bro...

See you later.

Tokoha...

Tokoha!

Gyze! And Kazuma!

We're going to finish this once and for all!

And we're going to open up everyone's future!

Let's go!

To Relics...

Jaime!

You're too stiff, Chrono! Stiff as a board!

Just because you're going up against Gyze

doesn't mean you should be stiff like Asakusa's famous hard rice crackers!

That's just silly!

Chrono is Chrono.

Shion is Shion.

Tokoha is Tokoha.

You should play Vanguard like you always do.

That's right! Show Gyze our Vanguard!

Exactly! Then knock him for a loop!

Taiyou! Tsuneto!

You'd better not lose!

The only ones who are gonna beat TRY3...

...are us!

Trinity Dragon!

That's why!

Okay, I've got it.

Fighting spirit infusion, yeah!

You too, Kiba!

And...

...you too, Tokoha.

After you get back, let's eat croquette buns together again, okay?

Sure.

Lots and lots of them!

So be sure... be sure to...

I'm coming back. I promise.

Tokoha!

Shion...

I'll do everything I can.

So you do your best, too!

I will.

Ugh. I'm petrified, leaving everything to you three.

But... well, you've beaten me before,

so Gyze will be a piece of cake.

All right!

This message is for everyone.

Right now, three fighters are going to challenge Gyze to a final battle.

They're our only hope.

So please, just take a moment.

I want us to pray together.

Pray for their safety...

...and pray for their victory.

May they be under Messiah's divine protection.

May they be under Messiah's divine protection!

Create our future!

Let's go!

Look!

Our vanguard is coming!

Chrono! Tokoha! Shion! We're counting on you!

All of you come back, and be sure to bring Kazuma with you!

Go!

Go, Chrono!

Gyze...

Gyze! We...

...challenge you!

Hey, do you remember when we first fought together as a team?

It was a weird fight against Trinity Dragon.

That was awful!

We didn't even have a team name yet when we entered our first tournament.

A lot's happened since then.

But I never imagined we'd end up going into space.

Let's show that creep what a TRY3 fight is!

Yeah!

Right!

Prepare yourself...

Turn 22 TRY3 Prepare yourself...

...Gyze! Turn 22 TRY3

Turn 22 TRY3

For more infomation >> [Sub][TURN 21] Cardfight!! Vanguard G Z Official Animation - The Void and Vanguard - Duration: 26:40.

-------------------------------------------

President Trump Stuns Nation With Major DACA Announcement - Duration: 10:29.

Trump Stuns Nation With Major DACA Announcement

President Donald Trump spoke out on Tuesday to enrage Democrats by taunting them about

their precious Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

"Total inaction on DACA by Dems.

Where are you?

A deal can be made!" Trump wrote on Twitter, according to Fox News.

Back in September, Trump announced that Barack Obama's DACA program would expire on March

5.

At the time, the president also called for Congress to come up with a legislative fix

for those who it would have protected.

However, the expiration came and went on Monday after Democrats have refused to play ball

with Trump to make a deal.

"Federal Judge in Maryland has just ruled that 'President Trump has the right to end

DACA.'

President Obama had 8 years to fix this problem, and didn't.

I am waiting for the Dems, they are running for the hills!" Trump added later on Tuesday.

Lowest rated Oscars in HISTORY.

Problem is, we don't have Stars anymore – except your President (just kidding, of

course)

Trump also slammed Democrats on Monday, the day of the deadline.

"It's March 5th and the Democrats are nowhere to be found on DACA.

Gave them 6 months, they just don't care.

Where are they?

We are ready to make a deal!" Trump wrote.

It's pathetic that the Democrats continue to refuse to work with Trump in any way.

Nevertheless, House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., said last week that lawmakers are moving

forward with a plan that will address DACA and Trump's other priorities of building

a southern border wall, ending so-called "chain migration" and changing a federal immigration

program from a lottery to a merit-based system.

"We are continuing to fix the DACA problem that was left on our doorstep when Barack

Obama created a program that had no resolution," Scalise said.

"Now is the time to solve that problem.

And we're working to get that consensus."

What do you think about this?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

For more infomation >> President Trump Stuns Nation With Major DACA Announcement - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Carne à vontade em restaurante de família, すたみな太郎で食べ放題![Japan#20] - Duration: 5:40.

For more infomation >> Carne à vontade em restaurante de família, すたみな太郎で食べ放題![Japan#20] - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Juez detiene deportación de detenido en un taller - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> Juez detiene deportación de detenido en un taller - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Shots Fired During Attempted Robbery At Glendale Galleria - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Shots Fired During Attempted Robbery At Glendale Galleria - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Movimientos sísmicos causan hundimiento en Ciudad de México, ¿cuáles son las consecuencias? - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Movimientos sísmicos causan hundimiento en Ciudad de México, ¿cuáles son las consecuencias? - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

[試騎] 新輕仿賽 Honda CBR250RR - Test Ride (EN Subtitle) - Duration: 18:40.

Hello everyone, this is 13N

Today we are test riding the all new Honda CBR250RR

I've been waiting to try this bike ever since its debut

Luckily I was able to get ahold of this bike in such short notice

This has got to be the most beautiful looking bike

out of all the current Honda sportbike line ups

Not even the new CBR1000RR comes close

The front looks amazing with DRL on top and LED at the bottom

I think the Indonesian one has integrated turn signal in DRL

looks even better

This rental is a non-ABS version

but they all come with ride modes

based off of their Throttle By Wire technology

Let me show you the three ridiing modes: Comfort, Sport and Sport Plus

We can get a feel of each one while riding later

Single disc front and back with non-adjustable inversted fork

Rear suspension is Pro-Link adjustable

In this class of motorcycle,

those features are considered premium

and of course the price reflects that

unfortunately, this bike is overpriced in Taiwan (much better pricing in other South East Asia countries)

If you've seen my other videos, then you know I have a track Ninja 300

I also ride my friend's R3 on the track from time to time

so I will likely compare this bike against the other two

while test riding

Like the beautiful front design, the tail is also a master piece

Very aerodynamic look with air going in and coming out

This type of design language

Was already present on early 600RRs

but at the time those were just decorative pieces

alright, let's not waste time and go for a ride

This LED display is really pretty

ok, start

Let's try Comfort mode later. I actually started with Comfort mode last night

and the throttle response was too slow for my liking

let's switch to Sport

Red line shows 16,000 on display, but the real red line

is at 14,000rpm

No other parallel engine sportbike has this high of redline

ok, also comes with gear indicator

my first impression is that the bike is smaller than I thought

and very light weight

I recall it's close to 170kg (374lb)

This parallel engine sounds different

from Ninja 300 and R3

I think it's tuned for exhaust note

Don't think it comes with 270 degree crank

so it shouldn't have the usual twin sound, must be tuned.

back to Sport mode

ride mode is only switchable when throttle is closed

ok, let's try to start with Comfort at the traffic light

The ride modes

actually make a difference in acceleration time

Comfort mode gives about 8 seconds in 0-100km/h (0-62mph)

I believe the Sport Plus comes under 7 seconds (0-100km/h)

yea, as you roll the throttle

the rev comes up slowly in comfort mode

I forgot to mention earlier

Seat height is at 79cm

pretty low

Now sure if you can see, the front of the seat

has narrow cut, so it's very easy to flat foot

let me show you what it looks like

From the panel fitment, you can tell the build quality

is really good and down to the details

a lot more refined the Ninja 300

The whole Triple tree

the clip ons

all together they look pleasing

Like the previous RRs, actually the current other RRs

They all share the same design DNA

so many cars in front. Let's wait a bit for a gap.

During city rides earlier

The mid rpm performance

is unexpectedly well

As a full on sportbike

that goes to 14,000rpm, you'd think the power is only available up top

since this bike is very light

and when I riding in the city

with all the traffic light and just light throttle input

even when this RR is built with track in mind

This bike is used in ARCC (Asia Road Racing Championship)

but for casual commutes in the city

honestly, I never thougt I'd say this about this type of bike

it's actually pretty good for

city riding

I am gonna be frank. I know nothing about this route

so I will take it easy

oh damn

fuck, although the engine power doesn't pull that strong

this small engine really howls in high rpm. I feel so pumped

Didn't realize this earlier though. My foot hits the exhaust pipe

if I move them to the back while cornering

I mentioned how this bike

is better sounding than the rest parallel engine bikes

but in high rpm, it sounds even better

the wheel base of this bike

is a bit shorter than Ninja 300

In terms of handling

You can feel it's more agile and sensitive to input

Front and back uses 110 and 140 wide tires

This bike's amazing engine sound and high rpm

reminds me of the prevoius generation

Most people would say CBR250R is the predecessor

but it's missing an R

I don't think it's the same line, and the 300R is actually still being sold

Technically speaking, the previous generation is the MC22

MC22 at the time

is the CBR250RR from the 90s

it comes with 4 cylinder engine

similar to that of Hornet 250, CB250F

They share the same engine family

and that bike has 45hp peak horsepower

oh it's a bit wet now (raining in the mountain)

I believe it was downgraded to 40hp

for regulation purposes

I believe its redline is even higher

shows about 20,000 rpm on the dash

When I was picking my 2nd motorcycle

the FZR250

I thought about purchasing the MC22 CBR250RR

of course they were already old at the time, even older now

but they were in the same class

all light weight 4 cylinder sportbike

In comparision

Those bike's performance and their power to weight

is better than the new CBR250RR

but then nobody is making small 4 cylinder bikes anymore

ok, this bike has a small issue

the kick stand there

left one there

is too long

so when you let the bike rest on kick stand

and if the ground is not flat

the bike might stand too straight and unstalbe

make sure to park is properly

before you leave the bike

fuck, scared of the dogs

the ones that chase after bikes

this bike's transmission

feels very solid

no slipper clutch? haha

rear tire accidentally

locks up a bit in high rpm

wait a minute. Why doesn't this bike have slipper clutch?

it's an RR and doens't come with slipper?

I really like how the power comes on in 7000 rpm

of course it feels even better in high rpm

not sure why

this bike gives me a vibe of VTEC

I know it doesn't have VTEC like the CB400

each shift is precise and outperforms other bikes in the same class

cluck and locks into the gear

Shifting and rev matching on the canyon roads

can be done in a precise manner

unlike the Ninja 300

ok, honestly speaking

on theese mountain roads

a 250RR

is more than all you need

I'd go as far as to say that

this bike can keep up with the bigger ones no problem

the stock suspension setup

feels just right

when braking, the rebound of the fork

well, maybe it's because I am not that heavy, only 70kg (154lb)

you won't feel ike the suspension is lacking

ok, Sport Plus

rear is adjustable I recall

could adjust to a stiffer preload for even better handling

ah, traffic

one word, awesome

super awesome

two words, super awesome

when I was accelerating earlier

riding in Sport Plus

feels very good

I mentioned maybe it would be too jerky in Sport plus earlier

but then it's just fine if you ride in high rpm constantly

so pick you mode appropriately

of course, if you ride bigger bikes

especially sportbikes

oh, just like that. a bit jerky now

too sensitive if you don't always pin the throttle

ok, back to sport

so if you are already riding supersport or superbike

don't come in with expectation that

this amazing RR is going knock the wind out of you

don't forget, it's still a 250c.c. motorcycle

fuck, love the handling

so the peak power near relind

obviously can't be compared against other larger supersport

the power delivery

is comparable

to an R3

but when you ride it

it's much sharper and aggressive than an R3

a lot more aggressive. makes you pumped

can't believe this the stock sound

ok, the intial feel of this bike

at first, when this bike was just announced

I was super exicted to see the new small RR making a comeback

design looks great. performance is good too

but then it's got a parallel engine

and then you think about the others

like how R3 and Ninja 300 are both upright riding street sportbike

not a mini supersport unless you modify them

on the other hand, this RR is built

like a proper supersport and great for the track stock

and then you see videos where Marc Marquez (MotoGP champion)

test rode the bike during his MotoGP tour or some sort

You feel so pumped just watching him riding and having fun with the bike

but then last night, when I saw the bike

and hopped on

I really felt the bike is small

I know 250c.c. aren't supposed to be big

but if you look at Ninja 300 and R3, their class has grown in size

but still retain that agile handling

and this bike is smaller than those two

at the same time, that's their design philosphy

Compact as a whole, even for the engine

everything is built compactly and maximize performance at the same time

let me tell you though. As soon as you start riding

your worry

all your doubts are gone, poof.

so stable

I forgot to say that the headlights

LED headlights and the DRL

are great in terms of visilibity

Although street lights are plenty bright in Taipei city

but you could still tell the lights are good

ok, back to the city. I'd like to conclude

The whole bike and the parts

Handling, power delivery

and the performance

is unbeatable in its class

even in a slightly larger 300 class

I am curious though

to see how it compares against the new Ninja 400, which has more power obviously

honestly, this has got to be the best

parallel engined bike I've ever ridden

out of all the 250/300 class bikes

the fuel consumpion today

64km with 2 bars left (gas gauge)

oh no, I can't really calculate based on bars. not accurate

it takes 95 octane (similar to 89 octane in US)

ok, about 64km today. Not much at all

3.66 liter

about 17km/L

In comparision, Ninja 300 has better fuel economy

alright, from my tone earlier

you could tell I am really happy to try this bike

especially I got to push a little bit 0:17:35.960,0:17:38.280 if you are one of the 250RR owners

you are really lucky

this bike is great for canyon carving in Taiwan

and I am sure if you bring it to the track

it'll deifnitely make an impression on you. how exciting

maybe the current engine isn't as mesmerizing as MC22's 4 cylinder

but this bike as a whole and its handling

is deservedly an RR for sure

alright, let's it for the test ride

if you like this type of video

you are welcomed to subscribe

these bikes. The longer test ride

well, not just test ride. It's more for myself to just enjoy

Just sharing whatever I felt while riding in the most truthful way with these rentals

hope you like it. See you next time

Thank you folks

For more infomation >> [試騎] 新輕仿賽 Honda CBR250RR - Test Ride (EN Subtitle) - Duration: 18:40.

-------------------------------------------

Tres mujeres son las víctimas mortales de la toma de rehenes en un hogar para veteranos en Californi - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Tres mujeres son las víctimas mortales de la toma de rehenes en un hogar para veteranos en Californi - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Time to Transplant Tomatoes into the Garden! - Duration: 10:41.

Can you say hi buddy can you say hi

hey everyone its Rob the backyard Gardenerr and it's been too long since

I've made some videos for you guys I apologize first and foremost it's been

hectic but I've been doing some gardening stuff I'm just over the last

few months got my beds ready I've talked them off with my homemade

compost and leaves and shredded paper coffee grounds you name it they're ready

to take plants I've actually started quite a few tomatoes from seed from my

stock and I'm ready to get those planet for you today I'm also gonna be updating

you here shortly on my peach trees from seeds my apple trees from seeds my

orange and lemon trees from seed series all those good series and then give you

a little bit about garden update on what else I'm planting but in this video

we're gonna focus on getting these tomatoes in the ground I'll explain you

the ones that I'm growing this year and then we'll we'll make it a quick video

just to get back in the swing of things and to have a little fun let me show you

the tomatoes I have started from seeds alright guys these are a few of the

trays I have I have another tray that I'm also going to get planted today

we've got some good seed starts here the back row is black from Tula that's this

whole row back here and we'll get a closer look when I get them planted we

also have some Cherokee purple that's the second row and then of course my

prized Brandywine heirloom tomatoes I've got two rows of those I'm probably gonna

thin them out but not right now I'm gonna be headed to the Dominican

Republic for a week so I got to get these guys in the in the ground because

these trays will dry up in a few days and they will be dead when I get back

there's still a little early to get out we're gonna have some days right at 40

degrees so I'm a little nervous about get them out but they'll stand a better

chance outside than they will indoors for sure now a couple things I want to

get across is I've always liked growing the big tomatoes and I'm going to

continue doing that and these will go on my greenhouse but these ones over here

this year I always grow those sweet cherries and they taste fantastic this

half of the egg tray is all red sweet cherry tomatoes and then last year I

made a golden tomato sauce which was ridiculously good everyone loved it and

I used some yellow pears that I had grown late

season so I pulled seeds out of those and we've got some yellow pear seeds our

Tomatoes started here as well so I'm gonna be growing two types of cherry

tomatoes this year I'm super excited about that I need to send these out

badly I'll probably thin out a little bit of them as I get them into the

ground but at the end of the day I need to hedge my bets because I'll be gone

and it could get a little cold and I just want to see which ones have grown

and survived over the let in the next week and when I get back I'll probably

fit them out in another video then I'm also growing some San marzanos for some

tomato sauces as well and I'll get those in the video that later on but for now

let me get these flats in the spots while we planting them and we'll get to

putting them in the ground so it's been a beautiful day today it's been 80

degrees and this bed right here is where I like to put my red cherry and now my

golden pear Tomatoes the yellow tomatoes they're gonna go in this I have some

garlic that I planted last year in the fall I think September --is-- and it

came up and then it stopped because it was cold but it's starting to come back

again well to see how those doing in a couple more months maybe get a harvest

on them I'm dedicating this first 4 feet to the golden pear and the next 4 feet

to the red cherry I've got some meat coming up I'm probably just gonna leave

it there and let it grow amongst the plants that's pretty cool this bed here

I used for potatoes last year I meant it I'm thinking about using it this time

for all of my chili peppers I did put chili peppers in here as a second crop

late last year so that should still be ok again I mended it I added some

compost put a little bit of mulch down over the winter so it should be ready to

go I still have this bed I had a random blackberry I think it's a blackberry

bush coming up I'm not quite sure because it came up and it lasted all

winter but I'm gonna leave it there for now I know they're pretty invasive not

quite sure I'm gonna try to get some sugar snap peas planted this weekend or

this weekend I'm not gonna make that in the video we'll see if they come up

while I'm gone this bed is not quite ready yet I think

with crop rotation I'm gonna use potatoes in this one and it's got just a

bunch of scraps and really I'm gonna remove this top layer and then kind of

just plant it what I want in there and then mulch it back over and then put

this in my compost let it finish composting this this

summer anyway let me go ahead and get these planted in here you'll you'll

recall that with tomatoes you can plant them as deep as you want because all

these little furry parts of the stem are actually roots and they will send out

more roots from those little firs so what I plan on doing is just dig in a

few inches down and then plop in a whole eggshell in here curving it back up and

having it be about twice as deep as it is now I've got a lot of work to do let

me go ahead and get these in and we'll show what it looks like when I'm all

done all right guys I do have the holes already set up eighteen of them there

won't be a little bit of an overlap between two of the species but that's

okay so I was pulling them out and I thought I should show you guys how I do

it I just take a spoon just a plastic spoon get it up under the cell of this

egg carton you can see it's pretty easy to take it out and just put it in the

spot where you want it set it down and cover around let's get back to planting

alright guys we've got them all planted the yellow pairs right there and the red

sweet tomatoes over here again they're about two to four weeks younger than I

used like to bring them out but they should be fine I've had tomatoes that

sprout up as as volunteers every year and they seem to do better than the ones

you bring out when they get a little older anyway so we'll see how they do

I'm very curious to come back here in six days and see the growth that these

guys have put on a nice thing I do is got to water them in and make sure they

have enough moisture since they've been kind of transplanting a little bit of

transplants are shocked alright now let's go back on the other side of the

yard and we'll go ahead and plant those larger tomato varieties in the

greenhouse all right guys we've got the larger tomato varieties out here I

apologize in advance for a little bit of the banging and the hammering we've got

to go getting their roofs done here but this is the greenhouse it's protected by

some netting it's a little bit pulling apart here but

we've got it spring and summer ready without the plastic sheet on it

and this is the bit I'm gonna use so we've got a few volunteer plants coming

up in here I got some Swiss chard coming in right there I've got some of last

year's broccoli still growing and putting some baby tiny broccoli heads on

it I'll pie pull those out but not right

now we'll let them let them fight I'm gonna put the black blue Tula in the

back I'm gonna put most of the brandywine's on this side and over here

and I think I'm going to keep the Cherokee purples I'm gonna put those

somewhere else I'm not quite sure I've got a little more Tomatoes and I thought

for this greenhouse last year I had 10 plants in here and we've got a flat of

16 with one not coming up so we've got 15 plants can't put 15 plants in here I

mean I could but we're just asking for a little bit of light anyway let me go and

get these planted and I'll show it look like when I got them all on the ground I

did want to point something out guys if you are growing them in these peat pots

I highly recommend that you peel off this netting to me it just seems like it

restricts a lot of the root growth basically I just pulled the Knitting

away and keep the the pellet intact and I plant it without the netting just want

to let you know that that's a good trick you don't want this to restrict root

growth it doesn't really restrict it completely

but whenever I've pulled these out at the end of the season it seems like the

most of the roots are stuck right here and I think you get happier healthier

plants when you take this netting off all right guys I've got four

brandywine's on this side as well as four Brandywine tomatoes on this side

and I did a change in plans I put the Cherokee purples back here since they're

pretty much a similar species to my Brandywine we just wanted to put them in

with these I had a spot for four more so the two pellets I thought there was only

one pot didn't come up we only have two of these black from Tula's and I got to

figure out a spot for them I was think about me sticking them in the corners

I'll probably end up doing that since I've only got a couple of plants and the

birds will get to the larger Tomatoes which is why I put it in the screen

house because this netting really prevents them from getting in you know

what I'm gonna go ahead and do it decision made I'm gonna put the block of

Tula's in the corner I'll be right back and there you go guys all the tomatoes

in the greenhouse are now planted I know it's not much to look at but I just

wanted to give you an update of what I'm putting back here now I got to go inside

and get my flat of San marzanos and get those in the ground next

all right guys once again I apologize for all the noises but this is the bed

that I had my San Marzano tomatoes in last year and we just amended it with a

whole bunch of compost so it's ready to rock and roll not a lot of growth on the

San Marzano tomatoes they came up a little bit later than the other ones

again they're very young but I need to get them in the ground so we're gonna

use this bed once again kind of an overkill on the number of tomatoes but

walk the hedge our bets and see how many of them come up and survive while I'm

gone let me get it in the ground and I will get back to you once they're there

alright guys we have the San marzanos in the ground I had a couple of extra ones

so I stuck them in the middle you can see there's one right here in the middle

and one right here in the middle these guys are really young but tomatoes are

so resilient you could stick them anywhere and they just grow so as long

as they have water and sunlight they'll do their thing hoping they make it since

they're a little younger than I like but my vacation is forcing me to get them in

the ground early anyway I wanted to give you guys a quick video on my tomatoes

and they're in the ground super-excited about that alright guys well I hope you

enjoyed that quick little tomato video I had it's been a while since I've shown

you a lot of things and I apologize for my absence I apologize for the hammering

and the nails but what do you do anyway I hope you enjoyed the video with me if

you did please give the video a thumbs up and as always thanks for watching

you

For more infomation >> Time to Transplant Tomatoes into the Garden! - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

नरेन्द्र मोदी का परसनल एड्रेस # - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> नरेन्द्र मोदी का परसनल एड्रेस # - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Pentagon Just Released The Awesome Thing Trump Has Planned During The Military Parade – HELL YEAH! - Duration: 7:05.

For more infomation >> Pentagon Just Released The Awesome Thing Trump Has Planned During The Military Parade – HELL YEAH! - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Ángel Mena le pinta la 'manita' a Pachuca con un golazo - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Ángel Mena le pinta la 'manita' a Pachuca con un golazo - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Hombre mata a policía que atendía un llamado - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Hombre mata a policía que atendía un llamado - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Shadow Fight 3 - Parody - Basically Sanguine March - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> Shadow Fight 3 - Parody - Basically Sanguine March - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

차세대 한국형 전투기(KF-X)에 유럽산 미사일 장착 - 군사 기밀. - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> 차세대 한국형 전투기(KF-X)에 유럽산 미사일 장착 - 군사 기밀. - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

(충격) 홍상수-김민희 결별? 홍상수 아내의 충격 반응! - Duration: 9:28.

For more infomation >> (충격) 홍상수-김민희 결별? 홍상수 아내의 충격 반응! - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Joven firma deportación para no a seguir en un centro de detención - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Joven firma deportación para no a seguir en un centro de detención - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Viernes de la 3ª semana de Cuaresma –9 de marzo de 2018 – Ciclo B - Duration: 1:08:33.

For more infomation >> Viernes de la 3ª semana de Cuaresma –9 de marzo de 2018 – Ciclo B - Duration: 1:08:33.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI quattro Navi Pro Line 20 Inch - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI quattro Navi Pro Line 20 Inch - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

【TVB泄密】42歲湯盈盈疑懷第三胎 ✔ - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> 【TVB泄密】42歲湯盈盈疑懷第三胎 ✔ - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Awaken Your Potential

For more infomation >> Awaken Your Potential

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Awaken Your Potential

-------------------------------------------

Lancme Dual Finish Foundation 130 Porcelain D'Ivoire N - Duration: 10:54.

For more infomation >> Lancme Dual Finish Foundation 130 Porcelain D'Ivoire N - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Lancme Dual Finish Foundation 130 Porcelain D'Ivoire N - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

How Uber Star Ratings Work For Driver-Partners Uber | Uber Star Rating System - Duration: 7:56.

Hello guys, this is George from the Queen City driver channel in this video

I'm gonna explain how over star ratings work for driver partners uber uber star rating system

and I'm going to do this and illustrate this by using my uber app and you know me, that's how I like the role and

In and remind you that the whole purpose of my channel was to bring value to you, and this is the value

especially for new uber drivers that I'm going to

Give today so no further ado

I'm going to bring up my app real click here as you can see me logging bringing up map

I'll get it sent it there for you

I'm gonna go in straight into the ratings section because this is what this video is all about

And I'm gonna stay over here on the right side. It's delivering, but we're not dealing with that

We're dealing with rides rides only so the way this is broken down then the way. I'm going to explain it

I'm going to talk about the star rating the acceptance rate the cancellation rate the writer

Compliments okay the writer feedback the driving style

Dashboard and partner rewards the pro tips and the weekly reports

So I'm going to break all this down for you is really simple just follow with me

I will lead you to the right direction here now

I have a 4.9 star rating my talk movie driver

And this is what this is all about the current star rating your

Your riders rate trips on a scale of one to five stars

Okay, your ratings is the average of writers readings from the last 500?

Rated trips here as you can see

95 of

95 percent of the last five on your trips have rated me a five-star four percent have rated me for

one percent only three and this

As you can see at the bottom my lifetime ships have been

1562

lifetime rated trips is

918 so that's how that screen breaks down the next section is acceptance rate

seventy one percent

I have a setting one percent acceptance rate right now your acceptance rate is based on the percentage of trip requests you have

accepted over the last seven days

High rates don't affect your account, but often being shorter wait times. If you see your rate drastically changed

It's likely that you haven't had a high number of recent requests

Okay, and as you can see here at the bottom of the last seven days trick requests that were sent with 76

Accepted trips are 54 those

Those are different for several different reasons which I don't have time to break down

For you right now as far as the way they used to track these promotions as of August 21st

2017 uber no longer

tracking acceptance rate or cancellation rates against quest promotions, okay

So I'll leave that at that and let's move right along to

cancellation rate

at the present

I have a nine percent

Cancellation rate your castle issue is based on the percentage of ships you cancel after accepting them over the past seven the last seven days

Low rates will lead to better reliability and efficiency if you see your red dress

And you change it slightly that you haven't had a high number of recent request accepted trips was 54

I actually canceled five so that's what that section is all about there

And as we move along and one explained the writer compliments

These are sections that the writers rated me on 23 of them rated me excellent service

Conversation 13 to all-star driver awesome music one navigation one and neat and tidy one

Okay

and so they've also

Some of them at least 20 of them have left a note as you click over to the right you see great service. Thanks

Had a great conversation good conversation nice fella great service such enjoyable. Thanks again awesome service

you know you give you get the picture and so this is what makes me a

Four point nine to looper driver guys so as we move along here. That was right of complaints

This is broken down with a right of feedback

But there was some negative feedback right here with some issues reported customer reported reports it here

I have none because nothing appears okay

driving style

Dashboard okay, this is important this shows that my braking acceleration tuning speed

This is calculated based on your trips that you you know you were not you know the won't affect your count

But this is calculated. They actually watch how you're driving so that in case you didn't know braking was good

Acceleration is good all three chicks. You get the gist of that as well so as we move along here

Past the dashboard we go to partner rewards

This is a great section, and I'm not going to stay here very long

But this is to share with you that if you have good ratings

This is this stuff's going to be here and available for you special discounts perks

finance perks health perks foam firms maintenance products

I'll just click on the maintenance perks real quick here

And one of the other was just so you can see here's some maintenance perks for uber drivers with

consistent good ratings

autozone 10% off Firestone 15%

That just to give you to Jeffrey lude 14% these type of things these are discounts available

To myself and other movie drivers who have such a you know good ratings as well

So same thing with the health

health plan that you can get through burr that they make available to you at health partner perks and

You guys tried health, and it just gives you the details on that as well so that is something that is really good

Partner perks and then the next section here is pro tips for pro tips. This is very good if you have hi

Oh you have to maintain my rating I read through these

You know just a closer look at the readings

Safety you were experience recommended tips with five star trips perfect pickups and drop-offs. Healthy tips are better. You know

How's your car running these are things that keep me with a high?

Rating with uber and so those are extremely important as well

Alright pro tips now this last section is weekly reports this breaks it down

Weekly my current week just past week was a five-star

I'm going to click on that just so you can get adjusted what we're looking at here. I had

total trips of 36 this week rated trips was 16

I had five the five-star trips that were rated 16 out of 16 rated in five

solo reported issues had a great conversation via phone

I've read that before so that is extremely extremely important, and I have those comments all throughout here

I'm not going to read them now

But you can see I maintain anywhere from the four point nine two or nine five average to a five-point still five-star

Buber rating with uber so if you like this content

And you understand the uber rating

System the uber how uber star ratings work for the drivers partners

And you know this type of thing I want to ask you to go ahead and comment on this video

Tell me what you like tell me what you didn't like tell me what you want me to

do in the future and

Make those comments like this video share it and also if you are not presently am uber driver

I want to ask you. I want to let you know that there is a link below this video in the description that says

Www the Queen City driver com click on that link it'll take you to my website

You can sign up for uber uber is going to pay you a bonus just for a few trips, so hey

Thank you guys again for watching this video. I wish you'd met success. I'll see you on the neck

For more infomation >> How Uber Star Ratings Work For Driver-Partners Uber | Uber Star Rating System - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> How Uber Star Ratings Work For Driver-Partners Uber | Uber Star Rating System - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

HASPERIUM GANHE 135 GHS GRÁTIS - CORRE QUE AINDA DA TEMPO - Duration: 6:36.

For more infomation >> HASPERIUM GANHE 135 GHS GRÁTIS - CORRE QUE AINDA DA TEMPO - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> HASPERIUM GANHE 135 GHS GRÁTIS - CORRE QUE AINDA DA TEMPO - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colours For Babies DI...

For more infomation >> Learn Colours For Babies DI...

-------------------------------------------

Sinner's Heist & Unknown Brain - Lost (feat. Karra) (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 3:38.

📝 Sinner's Heist & Unknown Brain - Lost (feat.

Karra) Lyrics

Lucid dreams won't let me rest When I close my eyes

No matter what, I can't forget You're racing through my mind

And I don't wanna think about you Time won't ever let me go

I'm lost and now I can't move through you You lost me too

And I don't wanna think about you Time won't ever let me go

I'm lost and now I can't move through you You lost me too

Lucid dreams You lost me too, oh, oh

You lost me too, oh, oh

Lucid dreams You lost me too, oh, oh

Lucid dreams won't let me rest When I close my eyes

No matter what, I can't forget You're racing through my mind

And I don't wanna think about you Time won't ever let me go

I'm lost and now I can't move through you You lost me too

Lucid dreams Lucid dreams

Lucid dreams

For more infomation >> Sinner's Heist & Unknown Brain - Lost (feat. Karra) (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Time to Transplant Tomatoes into the Garden! - Duration: 10:41.

Can you say hi buddy can you say hi

hey everyone its Rob the backyard Gardenerr and it's been too long since

I've made some videos for you guys I apologize first and foremost it's been

hectic but I've been doing some gardening stuff I'm just over the last

few months got my beds ready I've talked them off with my homemade

compost and leaves and shredded paper coffee grounds you name it they're ready

to take plants I've actually started quite a few tomatoes from seed from my

stock and I'm ready to get those planet for you today I'm also gonna be updating

you here shortly on my peach trees from seeds my apple trees from seeds my

orange and lemon trees from seed series all those good series and then give you

a little bit about garden update on what else I'm planting but in this video

we're gonna focus on getting these tomatoes in the ground I'll explain you

the ones that I'm growing this year and then we'll we'll make it a quick video

just to get back in the swing of things and to have a little fun let me show you

the tomatoes I have started from seeds alright guys these are a few of the

trays I have I have another tray that I'm also going to get planted today

we've got some good seed starts here the back row is black from Tula that's this

whole row back here and we'll get a closer look when I get them planted we

also have some Cherokee purple that's the second row and then of course my

prized Brandywine heirloom tomatoes I've got two rows of those I'm probably gonna

thin them out but not right now I'm gonna be headed to the Dominican

Republic for a week so I got to get these guys in the in the ground because

these trays will dry up in a few days and they will be dead when I get back

there's still a little early to get out we're gonna have some days right at 40

degrees so I'm a little nervous about get them out but they'll stand a better

chance outside than they will indoors for sure now a couple things I want to

get across is I've always liked growing the big tomatoes and I'm going to

continue doing that and these will go on my greenhouse but these ones over here

this year I always grow those sweet cherries and they taste fantastic this

half of the egg tray is all red sweet cherry tomatoes and then last year I

made a golden tomato sauce which was ridiculously good everyone loved it and

I used some yellow pears that I had grown late

season so I pulled seeds out of those and we've got some yellow pear seeds our

Tomatoes started here as well so I'm gonna be growing two types of cherry

tomatoes this year I'm super excited about that I need to send these out

badly I'll probably thin out a little bit of them as I get them into the

ground but at the end of the day I need to hedge my bets because I'll be gone

and it could get a little cold and I just want to see which ones have grown

and survived over the let in the next week and when I get back I'll probably

fit them out in another video then I'm also growing some San marzanos for some

tomato sauces as well and I'll get those in the video that later on but for now

let me get these flats in the spots while we planting them and we'll get to

putting them in the ground so it's been a beautiful day today it's been 80

degrees and this bed right here is where I like to put my red cherry and now my

golden pear Tomatoes the yellow tomatoes they're gonna go in this I have some

garlic that I planted last year in the fall I think September --is-- and it

came up and then it stopped because it was cold but it's starting to come back

again well to see how those doing in a couple more months maybe get a harvest

on them I'm dedicating this first 4 feet to the golden pear and the next 4 feet

to the red cherry I've got some meat coming up I'm probably just gonna leave

it there and let it grow amongst the plants that's pretty cool this bed here

I used for potatoes last year I meant it I'm thinking about using it this time

for all of my chili peppers I did put chili peppers in here as a second crop

late last year so that should still be ok again I mended it I added some

compost put a little bit of mulch down over the winter so it should be ready to

go I still have this bed I had a random blackberry I think it's a blackberry

bush coming up I'm not quite sure because it came up and it lasted all

winter but I'm gonna leave it there for now I know they're pretty invasive not

quite sure I'm gonna try to get some sugar snap peas planted this weekend or

this weekend I'm not gonna make that in the video we'll see if they come up

while I'm gone this bed is not quite ready yet I think

with crop rotation I'm gonna use potatoes in this one and it's got just a

bunch of scraps and really I'm gonna remove this top layer and then kind of

just plant it what I want in there and then mulch it back over and then put

this in my compost let it finish composting this this

summer anyway let me go ahead and get these planted in here you'll you'll

recall that with tomatoes you can plant them as deep as you want because all

these little furry parts of the stem are actually roots and they will send out

more roots from those little firs so what I plan on doing is just dig in a

few inches down and then plop in a whole eggshell in here curving it back up and

having it be about twice as deep as it is now I've got a lot of work to do let

me go ahead and get these in and we'll show what it looks like when I'm all

done all right guys I do have the holes already set up eighteen of them there

won't be a little bit of an overlap between two of the species but that's

okay so I was pulling them out and I thought I should show you guys how I do

it I just take a spoon just a plastic spoon get it up under the cell of this

egg carton you can see it's pretty easy to take it out and just put it in the

spot where you want it set it down and cover around let's get back to planting

alright guys we've got them all planted the yellow pairs right there and the red

sweet tomatoes over here again they're about two to four weeks younger than I

used like to bring them out but they should be fine I've had tomatoes that

sprout up as as volunteers every year and they seem to do better than the ones

you bring out when they get a little older anyway so we'll see how they do

I'm very curious to come back here in six days and see the growth that these

guys have put on a nice thing I do is got to water them in and make sure they

have enough moisture since they've been kind of transplanting a little bit of

transplants are shocked alright now let's go back on the other side of the

yard and we'll go ahead and plant those larger tomato varieties in the

greenhouse all right guys we've got the larger tomato varieties out here I

apologize in advance for a little bit of the banging and the hammering we've got

to go getting their roofs done here but this is the greenhouse it's protected by

some netting it's a little bit pulling apart here but

we've got it spring and summer ready without the plastic sheet on it

and this is the bit I'm gonna use so we've got a few volunteer plants coming

up in here I got some Swiss chard coming in right there I've got some of last

year's broccoli still growing and putting some baby tiny broccoli heads on

it I'll pie pull those out but not right

now we'll let them let them fight I'm gonna put the black blue Tula in the

back I'm gonna put most of the brandywine's on this side and over here

and I think I'm going to keep the Cherokee purples I'm gonna put those

somewhere else I'm not quite sure I've got a little more Tomatoes and I thought

for this greenhouse last year I had 10 plants in here and we've got a flat of

16 with one not coming up so we've got 15 plants can't put 15 plants in here I

mean I could but we're just asking for a little bit of light anyway let me go and

get these planted and I'll show it look like when I got them all on the ground I

did want to point something out guys if you are growing them in these peat pots

I highly recommend that you peel off this netting to me it just seems like it

restricts a lot of the root growth basically I just pulled the Knitting

away and keep the the pellet intact and I plant it without the netting just want

to let you know that that's a good trick you don't want this to restrict root

growth it doesn't really restrict it completely

but whenever I've pulled these out at the end of the season it seems like the

most of the roots are stuck right here and I think you get happier healthier

plants when you take this netting off all right guys I've got four

brandywine's on this side as well as four Brandywine tomatoes on this side

and I did a change in plans I put the Cherokee purples back here since they're

pretty much a similar species to my Brandywine we just wanted to put them in

with these I had a spot for four more so the two pellets I thought there was only

one pot didn't come up we only have two of these black from Tula's and I got to

figure out a spot for them I was think about me sticking them in the corners

I'll probably end up doing that since I've only got a couple of plants and the

birds will get to the larger Tomatoes which is why I put it in the screen

house because this netting really prevents them from getting in you know

what I'm gonna go ahead and do it decision made I'm gonna put the block of

Tula's in the corner I'll be right back and there you go guys all the tomatoes

in the greenhouse are now planted I know it's not much to look at but I just

wanted to give you an update of what I'm putting back here now I got to go inside

and get my flat of San marzanos and get those in the ground next

all right guys once again I apologize for all the noises but this is the bed

that I had my San Marzano tomatoes in last year and we just amended it with a

whole bunch of compost so it's ready to rock and roll not a lot of growth on the

San Marzano tomatoes they came up a little bit later than the other ones

again they're very young but I need to get them in the ground so we're gonna

use this bed once again kind of an overkill on the number of tomatoes but

walk the hedge our bets and see how many of them come up and survive while I'm

gone let me get it in the ground and I will get back to you once they're there

alright guys we have the San marzanos in the ground I had a couple of extra ones

so I stuck them in the middle you can see there's one right here in the middle

and one right here in the middle these guys are really young but tomatoes are

so resilient you could stick them anywhere and they just grow so as long

as they have water and sunlight they'll do their thing hoping they make it since

they're a little younger than I like but my vacation is forcing me to get them in

the ground early anyway I wanted to give you guys a quick video on my tomatoes

and they're in the ground super-excited about that alright guys well I hope you

enjoyed that quick little tomato video I had it's been a while since I've shown

you a lot of things and I apologize for my absence I apologize for the hammering

and the nails but what do you do anyway I hope you enjoyed the video with me if

you did please give the video a thumbs up and as always thanks for watching

you

For more infomation >> Time to Transplant Tomatoes into the Garden! - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

Greatest Story Never Told | Lyrical Proficient C (Prod. by Blasian Beats) - Duration: 3:43.

I do this for my grandma cause she never got to witness

Even though before she passed, knew her grandson was so gifted

And I'm tired of people saying, by now I could have made it

But fucking fascination with fucking procrastination

Had me su-su-suffocating, waiting impatient, steady content

With my placement, 'suposed to be attic but basements

Where I been hiding my face, disgracing.

Talents been wasting Time is ticking; my prime ain't fading,

No time for playing, these rhymes that I'm slaying

Gone be exactly what I need to take me to the top

This for the ones who thought that my Emancipation flopped

Who heard The Wordsmith's Journal thinking that's the best I got

And think because I took a break that I'ma fucking stop

When less talented niggas grinding harder than me

As if The Hustle's just a song hardly imparted in C

But being lyrically proficient ain't enough for the mission I've been given

I gotta give these muthafuckas a reason to listen

This is my life, my passion, my love My mind, my fears, obsession, my drug

My body, my soul, the only thing I know Before I die I have to tell The Greatest Story Never Told, Whoa

L to the dot P to the dot C nigga! (L to the dot P to the dot C nigga!)

Thinking back on my city, can't believe that I made it

South Memphis one of the realest in all of the 50 states

Shaped me to be a heartless, relentless and starving artist

With knowledge to rise above all the violence and garbage

Still weighing hard on my conscious, I pray to God that I will never die

Bless me with the gifts to keep leaving these niggas petrified

Every word I testify answers every question why

I'm flexin', my progression got'em stressing this perfection

I, I'm still that nigga that you wanna be Same time still that muthafucka you don't wanna see

Now these niggas dropping their swishers and spillin' Hennessey

Cause the fire spittin' messiahs back with the remedy

You don't want no problems, word to momma I'm resolve em'

Bodied by a writing nigga, and what I'm reciting nigga

Got yo bitch excited nigga, this the lyricistic testament

You know what I represent. Excellence is effortless

This is my life, my passion, my love My mind, my fears, obsession, my drug

My body, my soul, the only thing I know Before I die I have to tell The Greatest Story Never Told, Whoa

L to the dot P to the dot C nigga! (L to the dot P to the dot C nigga!)

I been gone since 2012, what the hell y'all been doing

Wack ass niggas taking over and the game is in ruins

I'm resurrecting this aggression, fuck niggas oppression

That "You Don't Wanna Test" mentality and I ain't resting'

Any nigga can get it, fire he betta spit it

Retire? I wasn't wit it, been chillin but now I'm livid

These sins I'll never forgive'em, ain't no need for repenting

My only focus is killin' these sacrilegious niggas committing

This is my life, my passion, my love My mind, my fears, obsession, my drug

My body, my soul, the only thing I know Before I die I have to tell The Greatest Story Never Told, Whoa

For more infomation >> Greatest Story Never Told | Lyrical Proficient C (Prod. by Blasian Beats) - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Andrew McAllister: Welcome! What is this channel about? - Duration: 1:29.

Hi, I'm Andrew McAllister and this is my personal YouTube channel where I upload videos

about my art practice, about rock noise and other personal projects that I'm working on.

So, Like and Subscribe.

For more infomation >> Andrew McAllister: Welcome! What is this channel about? - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

gulab jamun/how to make gulab jamun//mtr gulab jamun recipe/easy gulab jamun recipe - Duration: 7:13.

please subscribe

please like and share

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét