Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 10 2018

In this episode we're gonna be comparing the military powers of the two Arab nations of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates

How's it going guys my name is Leroy Kenton and this is FTD facts?

So we're gonna jump right in and guys if you enjoy these videos don't forget to hit that like button

As well as if this is your first time here on FTD facts

And you want to keep learning more about different countries and cultures hit that subscribe button as well as that Bell

Notification so you can see new videos every time we post them

Be sure to leave a comment down below on what military you think is better and also let me know what other which is better

Episodes do you want to see okay?

So let's start off with Saudi Arabia so Saudi Arabia is ranked 24th in the world in terms of its military power

Their military is called a royal Saudi Arabian Armed Forces

Now it was founded back in the year

1745 but its current form was developed in 1902

Saudi Arabia's military is divided up into these service branches

And they are as follows of the Royal Saudi Arabian army the Royal Saudi Arabian Navy the Royal Saudi Arabian air forces

And then we have the Royal Saudi defense and then the Royal Saudi Arabian strategic forces

with the population of Saudi Arabia being around thirty

3.3 million of that their total available manpower

equals fifteen million three hundred

Thousand people their total military personnel six at two hundred and fifty six thousand and their active personnel is at 231

Thousand in the reserve. They have twenty five thousand personnel in the Armed Forces of the United Arab Emirates

However was founded in 1951 and they are ranked 60th in the world in terms of their military power

Although initially small in number the United Arab Emirates Armed Forces has really grown a lot over the past

Years and have been introduced with a lot more modern equipment and weapon system, so yeah

They're growing and advancing as well as they have the aid of countries like France u.s.. And the UK

Now there are two distinct military

Organizations in the UAE the federal military force is called the Union Defence Force

And then there are several other emirates that have their own

forces

But the overall United Arab Emirates Armed Forces is divided up into three branches the United Arab Emirates

Army United Arab Emirates Navy and the United Arab Emirates air force

their total available manpower is at three million six hundred and sixty thousand their total military personnel is at

sixty-four thousand people and their active personnel is also at sixty-four thousand people, but in reserve they have zero

Personnel there now when we look at the army power of these nations. Let's look at Saudi Arabia first they have

1142 combat tanks, and they have five thousand four hundred seventy two armored fighting vehicles for self-propelled artillery well

That's at five hundred twenty-four and towed artillery is at four hundred and thirty-two

They also have three hundred and twenty two rocket projectors in their possession

Now the Army's main equipment consists of a combination of French and US made armored vehicles they have

315

m1a2 abrams

290 amx 30's and

450

m60a3 main battle tanks for the united arab emirates now their combat tanks total at

460 for their armored fighting vehicles is at

2,200 and for their self repelled artillery is at 177 and their totally is at

105 in terms of rocket projectors

They have 54 in their possession so their army strength is pretty much kind of equal there

So like there's a pretty big difference in terms of their army power, but let's move on into their air power

So when you take a look at both these nations side-by-side

They are a lot closer in strength when it comes to air power so again

I'm going to start off with Saudi Arabia for this the Air Force is organized in seven fighter ground attack squadrons six fighter

squadrons and seven training squadrons

Saudi Arabia has at least 15 active military airfields for the number of fighter aircraft that they have that number is

177 their attack aircrafts are at

245 in terms of transport aircrafts they have

221 and trainer aircrafts are at 2

143 now the total of helicopter count is at

227 but the attack helicopter is equal 21

now in terms of the United Arab Emirates air power their fighter aircrafts are at 104 their attack aircraft set at

96 when we look at the transport aircrafts that number is at 209 and trainer aircrafts are at

167 total helicopters there are

203 and attack helicopters set at 30 so we can tell that yes

This is a lot closer when we look at the military power in terms of air power now

Let's look at the Navy real quick so the total naval assets for Saudi Arabia is at 55

They have 7 frigates and 4 Corvettes in their possession as well as 11 patrol aircrafts the total mine warfare

vessels are at 3

and they have zero

Submarines as well as zero aircraft carriers in their possession the United Arab Emirates now their total naval assets is at 75

They have zero frigates in their possession

But they have two Corvettes and twelve patrol aircrafts and the mine warfare vessel set at two

But their submarines also total zero and the aircraft carriers are zero as well now for

Transportation and getting things coordinated and looking at all the logistics and stuff like that in Saudi Arabia

There are 214 serviceable airports

They have four major ports and terminals and their labor. Force is at twelve point zero two million people

Saudi Arabia has one of the best funded defense

Forces in the entire Middle East and is reported that they spend 25 percent of its budget or about eighty billion dollars on its military

But now that was based on the 2015 budget

But recent counts show that it's closer to fifty six point seven two

Billion for their defense budget now when we look at the logistics for the united arab emirates

They're serviceable airports are a total of 43, and they have six major ports and terminals

but their labor force is a lot smaller sitting at

5.2 million people and with that their defense budget is at fourteen point four billion

Dollars and again these numbers are all in US dollar figures

But at this episode of which military is better Saudi Arabia vs. UAE and guys don't forget you can check out our video

Where we compared Saudi Arabia with the United Arab Emirates as a?

Country on a whole we go into a lot more information than just the military

Stuff so that video will be at the end of this episode or I'll have the link down below in the video description

or one of the cards

You'll find it and of course you can always follow me on social media those links are down below and guys

I'll see you real soon

Now for those of you who want to know more about these nations

Here's our video that we did where we compare these two nations, and you can also watch more which is better episodes

Thank you guys so much for watching FTD facts and be sure to come back here daily for more videos

For more infomation >> SAUDI ARABIA or UAE - Which Military is Better? - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

Brett Young - Mercy - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Brett Young - Mercy - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Cowboy-Hat Comedian Rails Against 'All-Out War On White Christian Men' - Duration: 9:35.

RECENTLY THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER

FEATURED CAST MEMBERS FROM SILICON VALLEY ON THEIR COVER

AND THE COVER WAS CLEVER.

IS SAID THE TRIUMPH OF THE BETA

MALE AS YOU CAN SEE, AND OF COURSE IN THE CONTEXT OF SILICON

VALLEY, BETA REFERS TO TECH.

WE ALL KNOW THAT.

ANYONE WHO

HAS TWO BRAIN CELLS UNDERSTANDS THAT.

THE CONSERVATIVES DO NOT

BECAUSE THEY THINK THIS WAS A COMMENTARY ABOUT HOW MASCULINITY

IS A BAD THING AND HOW THERE IS THIS WAR ON MASCULINITY THAT

LIBERALS KEEP FORCING DOWN EVERYONE'S THROAT WHICH IS

OBVIOUSLY NOT THE CASE BUT NONETHELESS, I LOVE THE FACT

THAT THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER IS GETTING UNDER THEIR SKIN AND

I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE VIDEOS THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO SHOW YOU.

FOX AND FRIENDS DISCUSSED THIS, AND THEY HAD A DUDE IN A

COWBOY HAT ON TO DISCUSS THE IMPORTANCE OF MASCULINITY

AND IT IS A LOT OF FUN.

LET'S WATCH.

I'M MARRIED TO A LUMBERJACK, PROFESSIONAL LUMBERJACK AND

CONGRESSMAN.

HE HAPPENS TO BE A CONGRESSMAN.

I MARRIED

HIM BECAUSE HE IS A LUMBERJACK.

I DON'T THINK WOMEN REALLY

LIKE THAT BETA MALE THING.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN LIKE, THEY LIKE MEN THAT ARE MEN AND

MEN THAT ARE CONFIDENT BEING MEN AND I'M GIVING YOU

PERMISSION RIGHT NOW AMERICA, BE MASCULINE.

YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN REALLY

LOVE, DUDES IN COWBOY HATS TELLING THEM WHAT THEY LIKE.

OR SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF ALL OF US, INCLUDING HER, WHICH

WOMEN SELF-HATE SOMETIMES, IT REALLY BOTHERS ME.

THIS GUY

CALLS HIMSELF A COMEDIAN SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT TOXICITY THAT

WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMETIMES IN OUR FIELD BECAUSE THAT TOXIC

MASCULINITY IS SO PREVALENT IN THE WORLD OF COMEDY BUT PEOPLE

LIKE THAT MAKE ME NERVOUS BECAUSE THOSE OF THE PEOPLE I

THINK WATCH GAY PORN.

THOSE ARE THE ONES.

MY FAVORITE PART OF THAT EXCHANGE IS WHEN SHE IS LIKE I

MARRIED A LUMBERJACK IN THE OTHER DUDE WAS LIKE, AND A

CONGRESSMAN.

YOU DIDN'T MARRY HIM BECAUSE HE IS A LUMBERJACK.

HE WAS A PROSECUTOR FIRST.

WHATEVER, YOU ARE NOT TURNED ON

BY THIS DUDE ROLLING LOGS.

YOU ARE NOT LIKE.

YES.

ANYWAY, IT IS A NICE LITTLE FUN BY THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER AND IT

IS A COMEDY SHOW.

I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY KNOW THAT, SILICON

VALLEY, CAN'T WE JUST LET ANYTHING GO?

LET'S JUST HAVE FUN.

IT IS LIKE A LITTLE PLAY ON WORDS.

THE CULTURE WAR IS OPEN ON ALL FRONTS.

AND THE HOLLYWOOD

REPORTER, THE CONSERVATIVES, WHAT DO THEY CARE, IT'S A SMALL

TRADE MAGAZINE BUT THE CULTURE WAR WHICH IS ALL ABOUT

RESENTMENT, ESPECIALLY ON THE RIGHT, HOW MUCH

RESENTMENT CAN I GENERATE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK, THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN BEING A

STRAIGHT

WHITE MALE IN AMERICA THESE DAYS.

A WHITE, CHRISTIAN MALE AND THEN I CAN'T HELP BUT TO

THINK THAT THIS IS THE IDEOLOGY THAT CONTINUES TO FEED THAT

PROBLEM THAT WE KEEP HAVING WITH THESE YOUNG, WHITE MALES

THAT GO AROUND AND SHOOT AND KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BECAUSE

OF THAT PRESSURE TO BE MASCULINE INTO BE HARD ON THE OUTSIDE.

AIDA, YOU BROUGHT UP THE PRESSURE BECAUSE HERE'S WHAT THE

REALITY OF THE SITUATION IS.

THERE ISN'T THIS SECRET

PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN.

WE ARE NOT PUTTING PILLS, SNEAKING PILLS

INTO PEOPLES DRINKS TO MAKE THEM MORE EFFEMINATE.

IT IS

INSULTING TO MEN THAT YOU ARE PRESSURING THEM TO BE ONE WAY OR

THE OTHER.

I DO NOT CARE HOW A GUY DECIDES TO LIVE HIS LIFE.

I

DO NOT CARE WHETHER OR NOT HE IS DECIDING TO BE A LITTLE BIT MORE

FEMININE, SOFTER, OR IF HE WANTS TO BE A LOG ROLLER, WHATEVER.

IT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS, HE SHOULD LIVE HIS LIFE IN A

WAY THAT IS COME DOUBLE FOR HIM AS LONG AS HE IS NOT

HARMING OTHERS OBVIOUSLY.

WITH THE RIGHT WING THEY DO THE EXACT THING THAT THEY

ACCUSE LIBERALS OF DOING, WHERE THEY ARE CONSTANTLY

PRESSURING MEANT TO BE A CERTAIN WAY.

JUST LET THESE GUYS BREATHE AND BE THEY WANT TO BE.

THE WEIRD THING IS THAT THE OLD RIGHT OFTEN MANY MEMBERS

SELF IDENTIFY AS BETA MALES.

RIVER ELLIOTT ROGERS WHO KILLED

ALL OF THOSE GIRLS IN UCSB?

HE IDENTIFIED AS A BETA MALE AND IT

WAS A WHOLE THING THAT WAS FERMENTING IN THESE

ONLINE

FORMS OF THESE INCELS VERSUS FULL CEL, I DON'T KNOW IF

YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT STUFF.

NOT WORTH GETTING INTO.

I HAVE BEEN READING INTO A LOT OF THE STUFF BECAUSE IT IS

FASCINATING.

WHAT I HAVE ALSO NOTICED, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU

HAVE NOTICED THIS TREND, IT IS LIKE A GROUP OF MEN WHO MAYBE

HAVE BEEN OVER WEIGHT FOR A HUGE PART OF THEIR LIVES AND NOW THEY

ARE OBSESSED WITH BEING ALPHA MALES AND PART OF THAT IS

GETTING INTO PERFECT SHAPE SO THEY ARE EXCESSIVELY TALKING

ABOUT

THEIR WORKOUT REGIMENT AND STUFF LIKE THAT.

IT'S THE MINDSET.

JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE.

ANYWAY ñ

I SOLVE THAT PROBLEM BY JUST STAYING OVERWEIGHT.

I ACTUALLY

WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS INSANE PROJECTION THAT THEY DO BUT I

WANT TO PLAY ONE MORE CHIP FROM CHAD PRATHER

THE SO-CALLED COMEDIAN.

WHY IS THERE SUCH WAR ON MASCULINITY?

THE WORST THING

YOU COULD BE IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW IS A WHITE, HETEROSEXUAL,

CHRISTIAN MALE.

THERE IS AN ALL-OUT WAR ON PEOPLE AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY

THERE SUCH A BATTLE JUST TO BE MASCULINE.

WHY IS THAT?

AND THEN YOU ARE OFFENSIVE IF YOU ARE.

I'M GOING TO HAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO GET ON HERE TO THE

LITTLE SEGMENT THAT WE PUT ON TWITTER AND THEY ARE GOING TO

SAY OH MY GOSH, IT IS A GUY IN A COWBOY HAT, WHAT DOES HE KNOW?

TONIGHT YOU WILL PROBABLY EAT MEAT, A GUY IN A COWBOY

HAVE PROBABLY RAISED THAT COW.

GOT US ON THAT ONE.

ALL THOSE BETAS.

THESE

ARE THE SAME KIND OF GUYS LIKE TRUMP, WHO SHOUTS I AM A VERY

STABLE GENIUS, I AM AN ALPHA.

WHO ASKED YOU?

WHAT IS IT ABOUT

YOU, I NEVER HAD TO SHOW IN A ROOM, REALLY, I AM REALLY

POWERFUL AND STRONG, ME, ME.

WHAT A WEIRD INSECURITY THING.

AN ATTACK ON HETEROSEXUAL WHITE MEN BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE NO

POWER IN THIS COUNTRY?

44 OUT OF 45 PRESIDENTS WERE HETEROSEXUAL,

CHRISTIAN, WHITE MEN.

THE 44TH ONE WAS HALF WHITE AND JEFFERSON

WASN'T REALLY CHRISTIAN, BUT OVERALL, YOU SEE MY POINT.

YOU GUYS ARE STILL IN CHARGE, MOST OF THE CEOS ARE WHITE MEN

AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON BUT THEY VIEW CHALLENGING THEIR

COMPLETE DOMINATION OF THE POWER STRUCTURE IN AMERICA AS SAYING

THAT IT IS AN ATTACK ON THEM.

NO, IT IS JUST SAYING WE WANT

EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY AND SO IF OTHER PEOPLE OF OTHER RACES

OR OTHER GENDERS SHOULD ALSO HAVE A CHANCE BUT TO THEM THAT

IS TAKING THEIR FREEDOM AWAY.

I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO BE IN CHARGE WHEN YOU SAY I

CANNOT EXCLUSIVELY BE IN CHARGE AND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO

JUST LET EVERYBODY HAVE A SHOT AT IT, NOT ENFORCEABLE HAVE

A SHOT AT IT, TO THEM THAT IS QUESTIONING THEIR MASCULINITY.

I DON'T EVEN REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR.

THEY ARE

UPSET OVER A MAGAZINE COVER THAT THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND.

WHAT

DO YOU WANT?

WITH SOME CONSERVATIVES, NOT IN THE

SPECIFIC STORY BUT WITH SOME CONSERVATIVES THEY WANT TO GO

BACK TO THE PREVIOUS TRADITIONAL DYNAMIC IN THE HOUSEHOLD WHERE

THE WOMAN IS THE CARETAKER AND THE MAN GOES OUT AND EARNS THE

MONEY BUT WHAT WORLD YOU LIVE IN WESTON MARK WHO MAKES ENOUGH

MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF AN ENTIRE FAMILY WITH ONE INCOME?

THOSE

DAYS ARE GONE.

EVEN IF PEOPLE WANTED THAT, THEY CANNOT HAVE THAT AND SO

THEY ARE UNWILLING TO EVEN ADDRESS THE ECONOMIC ISSUES

THAT LEAD TO A DUAL INCOME HOUSEHOLD THAT THEY ARE SO

AGAINST, BUT EVEN SO, APRIL PEOPLE WANT TO WORK, ARE

YOU REALLY GOING TO PASS LAWS BANNING WOMEN FROM WORKING?

WHAT CENTURY ARE LIVING IN THE.

YOU ARE RIGHT, THEY CLAIM THEY ONCE GO BACK TO THIS WORLD.

IT'S THE WHOLE TRADITIONAL WIFE MOVEMENT HAPPENS ON THE RIGHT

WING.

THE THING IS IF YOU PRESS THEM EVEN FOR FIVE SECONDS AND

YOU ARE LIKE BACK THEN, ONE MAN HAD TO GO AND PROVIDE FOR LIKE

25 KIDS AND A WIFE AND YOU HAD TO DO AND IT WAS REALLY

HARD AND HE WORKED ALL DAY AND YOU GO HOME AND YOU WERE TIRED.

THEY DO NOT ACTUALLY WANT TO DO THAT.

OF COURSE THEY DON'T.

DUAL INCOME HOUSEHOLDS ARE AWESOME, THEY LOVE THAT.

THE GUY YOU MENTIONED ABOUT THE GUERRILLA MINDSET, BIGGEST

BETA IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

I AM GOING TO BE THE MAN

IN THE TRADITIONAL HOME.

HE IS LIVING OFF OF HIS EX-WIFE'S

MONEY.

WHAT A SAD LITTLE BITCH.

BUT IT'S OKAY, I DON'T WORK FOR

A LIVING BUT MY MOMMY GAVE ME MONEY.

ENJOY THAT.

AND THEN

YOU TRY TO PRETEND LIKE YOU ARE A REAL MAN AND PROVIDE FOR THE

FAMILY.

YOUR EX-WIFE IS PROVIDING FOR YOUR FAMILY.

YOU GUYS LET ME COME HERE AND SPEAK MY PIECE IS A COMEDIAN

BECAUSE I REFUSE TO DO THAT.

IT IS NOT GOING UP BAD FOR ME THAT

I HAVE TO COME UP, I KNOW WHAT THAT IS.

THAT IS LET'S SAY

SOMETHING INFLAMMATORY AND LET'S GET SOME FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER

BUT UNFORTUNATELY, SOME PEOPLE ARE LISTENING TO THAT THEY

REALLY ARE LIKE, THEY ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF US AND WE HAVE

PROBLEMS AS 7-ELEVEN.

WHO THINKS, THEY MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL.

THESE BETAS, THEY'VE TAKEN OVER.

WOULD THAT NOT MAKE THEM ALPHAS?

GOOD POINT.

THESE BETAS ARE FORCING THEIR CULTURE DOWN OUR THROAT AND WE

ARE PRETENDING NOT TO LIKE IT.

HOW CAN A BETA FORCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE

EVEN LOWER THAN THEM?

For more infomation >> Cowboy-Hat Comedian Rails Against 'All-Out War On White Christian Men' - Duration: 9:35.

-------------------------------------------

The Unsettling Source of Lynn's Nightmares | Tyler Perry's The Paynes | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:25.

Would you come on so you can make sure everything is OK?

See, this is what I'm talking about.

That's why I didn't wanna move in the house

in the first place.

That's why you didn't wanna move

in a house in the first place?

Why you buy it?

We too old for this.

ELLA: (SHOUTING) Curtis!

[FRETFUL NOISES] [SCREAMS]

Lynn!

Lynn!

Don't worry about her.

What's wrong with her?

She's having another nightmare.

Another one? OK, Lynn.

Lynn, it's all right, baby. KENNY: Yeah.

It's all right. It's all right.

She's been having a lot of them.

OK.

She goes back to sleep.

It's all right, baby. It's all right.

You're all right.

What's going on?

(SCREAMS)

(SCREAMS)

No!

What is wrong with you?

Oh.

He scared me.

Boy--

I'm really gonna scare you if you don't go back to sleep.

ELLA: You're safe here, baby.

You're safe.

Miss Ella?

Yes, baby.

They were biting me.

Who was biting you?

The rats.

What rats?

Ain't no rats in here, Curtis.

Don't let her look to her left.

Wait!

Boy, are you talking about me?

Uh, well--

You're safe here, baby. You're safe.

It's OK.

But what if he puts a rat in the room again?

What if who puts a rat in the room again?

Kendrick.

Kendrick put a rat in your room, baby?

Yeah.

He said he was going to teach us a lesson because we

wouldn't stop screaming.

What?

For more infomation >> The Unsettling Source of Lynn's Nightmares | Tyler Perry's The Paynes | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

MacGyver - Ice Climbing - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> MacGyver - Ice Climbing - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Itsuch | Punha Banva Banvi - Duration: 4:24.

Scotch, Rum, Beer, Vodka ... You got every f***ing thing today, ?

Of course, exams are done! Now the party starts.

But where are the snacks (chakna)?

Couldn't get it.

But why?

no money left

*Laughs*

If you have, give me ₹100 please.

Whatever I had was spent on the booze

2

3

But our friend Dhananjay! Our favorite bodybuilder...

He will give us ₹ 100. Won't you?

I can't. I just bought Whey Protein with it.

Even 50 will do.

gotta buy egg

20 will be enough.

Gotta buy chicken

10rs

Give something at least!

Here is your newspaper, sir

Are you man, or what? This is a Marathi paper. I am Bengali, I read Bengali paper.

Oh! Sorry, sorry...

Yes! You should be sorry. And what is this watchman saying?

What?

That you came late last night! And you also brought two other people along...

No, I did not bring anyone, sir!

Oh! When who is this person?

He is a godly person!

He is Shantanu's friend.

he is here to teach us physics

Then the watchman was telling the truth, eh?

what?

That you brought 2 extra people and then got drunk!

Sir, I don't drink alcohol. I only drink Whey Protein. You want some?

Heh

And this Shantanu, he has never touched alcohol in his life!

(Not Believing) Oh, is it? (In Bengali: Tai naki?)

His elder sister also doesn't drink! (in Marathi: Tai pan nako...)

Sir, the watchman is a drunk. He sees 4 where there are 2

mean, he sees 2 where there are 4

Yes sir, you shouldn't even employ such a watchman. What is something gets stolen?

Oh my god! Yes you are right!

Does Dhananjay Mane live here?

Who is this?

Parashuram

Parashuram

Come come come.

Who the hell is this?

He is my friend, Parashuram from Dombivali.

Confused) Dombivali?

Yes! Dombivali...

Oh! Yes yes... Dombivali

Hadn't I told you of Dombivali's famous Missal Pav?

Moon moon's Missal Pav?

YES

Ahhh! I love Moon Moon Sen also, and Moon Moon's Missal Pav also!

Yeah! So, did you get the Missal Pav?

You got it!?

No

Why?

Money

Money! How much do you need?

50 rupees.

You can't even send 50 rupees for a friend?

sir, i say give him the 50 rupees !

Eh, 50 rupees?

Yeah

ok

And for your wife?

Oh yes .... I need to take for her also...

And extra Pav?

Yes... Otherwise she will eat all my Pavs!

And extra onion?

And lemon?

Ok remember to bring it. Ok?

Yes yes he will.

Ok bye then. Do bring it ok? Don't forget!

Hey 150 rupees!

For more infomation >> Itsuch | Punha Banva Banvi - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Professional 2D INTRO TEMPLATES | Fortnite/Roblox/Minecraft | Softwares (2018) 💦 - Duration: 2:57.

If you see this writte "Put KOALAA in a Zoo!" in comments

For more infomation >> Top 10 Professional 2D INTRO TEMPLATES | Fortnite/Roblox/Minecraft | Softwares (2018) 💦 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

MacGyver - MacGeiger Counter - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> MacGyver - MacGeiger Counter - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal target summer move for Basel star after match winning display over Man City ● News Now ●#AFC - Duration: 2:11.

The 23-year-old was the star man in the Swiss side's 2-1 victory midweek, a performance

which, according to ESPN, could lead Arsene Wenger's side to make a move.

Arsenal are reportedly setting their sights on next season by weighing up a move for Basel

ace Mohamed Elyounoussi.

The 23-year-old was the star man in the Swiss side's 2-1 victory midweek, which saw him

score an equaliser before teeing up the winner on the night, a performance which, according

to ESPN, could lead Arsene Wenger's side to make a move.

A Norway international, Elyounoussi has scored seven goals and laid on 13 assists from his

teammates this term, leading to interest from the Premier League.

As well as the Gunners, Leicester City and Southampton are also eyeing a move for the

forward.

Arsenal's interest may have started in last season's Champions League group stage when

they twice came up against Basel, with reports that they've been keeping tabs on him ever

since.

Elyounoussi enjoys a growing reputation in European football, with his agent, Ferhat

Cifici saying that he's expecting offers for the star.

Speaking to ESPN, he said: "I don't want to speak specifically about certain clubs, but

there are lots of teams interested in Mohamed," Cifici told ESPN FC.

"He was man-of-the-match against Manchester City and I know some clubs went to watch him

in that game.

"His performances for Basel have made a lot of teams sit up and take notice of him and

what he can do at the highest level.

"The boy is ready to make the next step in his career and I have a lot of meetings planned

with clubs so we will see what happens."

For more infomation >> Arsenal target summer move for Basel star after match winning display over Man City ● News Now ●#AFC - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Evelyn Taft's Weather Forecast (March 9) - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Evelyn Taft's Weather Forecast (March 9) - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Team McCain's Blackmail Plot Against Trump EXPOSED - Duration: 25:51.

For more infomation >> Team McCain's Blackmail Plot Against Trump EXPOSED - Duration: 25:51.

-------------------------------------------

mohammed shami को 10 साल की जेल ,अब नहीं मिलेगी BAIL - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> mohammed shami को 10 साल की जेल ,अब नहीं मिलेगी BAIL - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Albuquerque man punches another man for committing a crime - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Video: Albuquerque man punches another man for committing a crime - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Blindspot - Patterson Joins The Breakfast Club (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Blindspot - Patterson Joins The Breakfast Club (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Melody ~Meme~ - Duration: 1:02.

*meme starts*

Wtf cuphead?! why are you a girl

Cuphead.exe has stopped working

*this is the bad part*

OOF

VS

UHH

i

hate

my

life

because

of

this

meme

*cuphead.exe has stopped working*

For more infomation >> Melody ~Meme~ - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

KCAL9 News at 8 p.m. (March 9) - Duration: 10:45.

For more infomation >> KCAL9 News at 8 p.m. (March 9) - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

Impresionante Fraga: el arquero del Atlas es figura - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Impresionante Fraga: el arquero del Atlas es figura - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Ear Cleaning - Q-Tip 💤 GigiASMR - Duration: 34:04.

ASMR Ear Cleaning with Q-tip

GigiASMR

For more infomation >> ASMR Ear Cleaning - Q-Tip 💤 GigiASMR - Duration: 34:04.

-------------------------------------------

''Damn, Baby You Are Drop Dead Gorgeous!!''' ((LEVEL UP)) - Duration: 30:40.

((GREEK)) Do you speak Greek?

((KOREAN)) Hello

((KOREAN)) Do you speak Korean?

((MANDARIN)) That's China

((MANDARIN)) I know

((MANDARIN)) I understand what she just said

((MANDARIN)) Where are you from in China?

((MANDARIN)) You speak very good

((MANDARIN)) You're being too nice

((MANDARIN)) In which city did you live in China?

((MANDARIN)) I haven't been there

((MANDARIN)) You haven't been there?

((MANDARIN)) I've studied Chinese in America the whole time

((MANDARIN)) Then you speak very well

((MANDARIN)) Too nice, too nice..

((MANDARIN)) How much is it?

((MANDARIN)) $12.70

((MANDARIN)) The way you guys ;earn Chinese is different from the way we learn English

((MANDARIN)) Practice

((MANDARIN)) Practice a lot to make huge progress

((MANDARIN)) Right?

((MANDARIN)) This is special to practice other languages

((MANDARIN)) With the customers

((MANDARIN)) Practice more

((MANDARIN)) Right, there's a lot of opportunities

((MANDARIN)) Hold on for a second

((MANDARIN)) How long have you learned Chinese for?

((MANDARIN)) 10 years

((MANDARIN)) 10 years

((MANDARIN)) I didn't start learning until I was 18 years old ** NOT 18 NIAN**

((MANDARIN)) But I don't really study it these days. I don't study Chinese anymore

((MANDARIN)) Because you learned how to speak lol

((MANDARIN)) I progressed fast after studying Chinese for 2 years

((MANDARIN)) Can communicate

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) You learned for 10 years..

((MANDARIN)) Then I want to study Chinese for 10 years

((MANDARIN)) How long did you learn for?

((MANDARIN)) Me? I studied for 5 years

((MANDARIN)) 5 years?

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) Who do you practice with?

((MANDARIN)) Me? Just this kind of stuff

((MANDARIN)) Just this kind of practice?

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) Close the door and create the vehicle? ''Self-taught''

((MANDARIN)) Where are you from?

((MANDARIN)) Are you from that place?

((MANDARIN)) I'm from Fujian

((MANDARIN)) I know

((MANDARIN)) Fujian is southern

((MANDARIN)) Yes, that's right

((MANDARIN)) You guys speak a language there that is similar to Minnan language

((MANDARIN)) Right

((TAIWANESE)) Did you eat yet?

((TAIWANESE)) Do you know?

((MANDARIN)) Do you understand?

((MANDARIN)) I understand

((MANDARIN)) What else can you speak besides Chinese and English?

((MANDARIN)) Nothing

((MANDARIN)) I can speak Cantonese

((MANDARIN)) Thank you!

((MANDARIN)) See you next time

((MANDARIN)) See you next time

((NEPALI)) How is everything?

((NEPALI)) It's good

((NEPALI)) I'm learning Nepali now

''Look, she's doing Tai chi or some shit''

'' You look like you're having fun over here''

**IT'S TIME TO LEVEL-UP**

((MANDARIN)) Are you Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) Are you Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) Are you Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) You speak Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) I can

((MANDARIN)) You can!?

((MANDARIN)) You look Chinese

((MANDARIN)) Right,right

((MANDARIN)) She is also, right?

((MANDARIN)) She can speak as well. She's my daughter

((MANDARIN)) Oh, you're daughter?

((MANDARIN)) How old are you?

((MANDARIN)) Me? I'm very old

((MANDARIN)) You don't look like it

((MANDARIN)) I didn't expect for her to be your daughter because you don't look that old

((MANDARIN)) Thank you

((MANDARIN)) Pretty

((MANDARIN)) Thank you

((MANDARIN)) You speak Chinese very well

((MANDARIN)) I forgot. Hold on for a minute

((MANDARIN)) I remember!

((MANDARIN)) 沉鱼落雁! Chényúluòyàn!

''You are drop dead gorgeous!!!!''

((MANDARIN))Thank you

((MANDARIN)) I haven't used that for a long time

((MANDARIN)) I haven't used this for a long time

((MANDARIN)) Have you ever been to China?

((MANDARIN)) No

((MANDARIN)) You studied Chinese here?

((MANDARIN)) Yes, in America

((MANDARIN)) You studied in America?

((MANDARIN)) So good

((MANDARIN)) Self-taught

((MANDARIN)) Self-taught!?

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) Too cool

((MANDARIN)) But I don't study it that much these days

((MANDARIN)) You are so cool

((MANDARIN)) Oh yea? You are being too nice

((MANDARIN)) You are too nice

((MANDARIN)) You really like to dance, huh?

((MANDARIN)) You like to dance?

((MANDARIN)) Dancing

((MANDARIN)) What kind of music are you listening to?

((MANDARIN)) Chinese song

((MANDARIN)) Traditional music?

((MANDARIN)) How old is your daughter?

((MANDARIN)) 13 years old

((MANDARIN)) 13?!

((MANDARIN)) So....you must be...

((MANDARIN)) You don't look like it

((MANDARIN)) You look the same as me

((MANDARIN)) The same as you?

((MANDARIN)) I'm 36 years old

((MANDARIN)) 36 years old? Then I'm 36 years old. Thank you!

((MANDARIN)) I didn't realize that was your mom

((MANDARIN)) He's speaking Chinese

((MANDARIN)) I know. I understand

((MANDARIN)) She said that you were her daughter, but....

((MANDARIN)) I am her daughter

((MANDARIN)) She looks very young

((MANDARIN)) Young?

((MANDARIN)) The same as me. 36 years old

((MANDARIN)) She's not that young

((MANDARIN)) I know. She told me

((MANDARIN)) Your Chinese is better than my daughter's

((MANDARIN)) Oh yea?

((MANDARIN)) Impossible

((MANDARIN)) She's talking nonsense, isn't she?

((MANDARIN)) My Chinese isn't that good

((MANDARIN)) So, she is talking nonsense

((MANDARIN)) Meaning that she is exaggerating

((MANDARIN)) Do you understand what I mean?

((MANDARIN)) I can't hear you

((MANDARIN)) I said...

((MANDARIN)) Because you said that her Chinese isn't that good

((MANDARIN)) So, I asked her ''She is talking nonsense, right?

((MANDARIN)) Talking nonsense

((MANDARIN)) That's nonsense!

((MANDARIN)) I'm learning other languages these days, so...

((MANDARIN)) You are learning other languages

((MANDARIN)) I can also speak Cantonese

((MANDARIN)) Cantonese, Japanese and Korean

((MANDARIN)) Vietnamese

((MANDARIN)) All kinds of languages

((MANDARIN)) Too cool

((MANDARIN)) That's my younger brother

((MANDARIN)) Can your brother speak as well?

((MANDARIN)) Practice with him a bit

((MANDARIN)) Practice with him a bit

((MANDARIN)) Speak Chinese

((MANDARIN)) You speak Chinese as well. Can you understand?

((MANDARIN)) Can you understand?

((MANDARIN)) Do you unerstand?

((MANDARIN)) He's learning

((MANDARIN)) He's still a beginner

((MANDARIN)) He's still a beginner, but he can speak a little bit

((MANDARIN)) Take your time to learn

((MANDARIN)) Learn with your brother

((MANDARIN)) He's already studying with me

((MANDARIN)) How long have you learned for?

((MANDARIN)) 10 years

((MANDARIN)) Nice to meet you

((MANDARIN)) Me too

((MANDARIN)) My Chinese name is mouse

((MANDARIN)) Mouse??!!!

((MANDARIN)) It's a long story

((MANDARIN)) Because 'laoshu' is almost similar to my American name

((MANDARIN)) To many Chinese people, the pronounciation of Moses is similar

((MANDARIN)) Do you live around here?

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) You live around here in Akron?

((MANDARIN)) This is my hometown

((MANDARIN)) Which part of China are you from?

((MANDARIN)) I didn't hear you

((MANDARIN)) Which part of China are you from?

((MANDARIN)) Fujian, China

((MANDARIN)) Did you already tell me that?

((MANDARIN)) Oh, I just spoke with....

((MANDARIN)) The people in the front are also Fujianese

((MANDARIN)) They are Fujianese as well

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) I scared her

((MANDARIN)) You scared her? lol

((MANDARIN)) Because you spoke Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) See, just now when you were speaking Chinese at first, I thought you were speaking English.

((MANDARIN)) I know

((MANDARIN)) You just didn't realize that I was speaking Chinese

((MANDARIN)) I wasn't hearing it

((MANDARIN)) I didn't know until you said that you could speak Chinese. You are speaking Chinese and not English

((MANDARIN)) You are awesome for knowing so many different languages.

((MANDARIN)) I'm insane

((MANDARIN)) You are so smart

((MANDARIN)) You can really learn so many languages

((MANDARIN)) It's very fun

((MANDARIN)) You don't speak any other ones?

((MANDARIN)) I don't speak anything else. I speak Chinese and a little English.

((MANDARIN)) Chinese, English

((MANDARIN)) What about your local language?

((MANDARIN)) Dialect

((MANDARIN)) Yes, there are dialects. The Fujian language

((TAIWANESE)) You eat yet?

((MANDARIN)) You don't know? This is Minnan language

((MANDARIN)) ''To eat''

((MANDARIN)) Have you eaten yet?

((MANDARIN)) You are awesome

((MANDARIN)) Those are my favorite languages to study- Asian languages

((MANDARIN)) What?

((MANDARIN)) You speak some other languages?

((MANDARIN)) Yes. Indonesian language

((MANDARIN)) Thai

((MANDARIN)) Oh my God

((MANDARIN)) You really like learning languages?

((MANDARIN)) My hobby

((MANDARIN)) Nice to meet you

((MANDARIN)) Very good

((MANDARIN)) Do you work here everyday?

((MANDARIN)) Here

((MANDARIN)) Everyday?

((MANDARIN)) How many times a week?

((MANDARIN)) In a week, perhaps....5 days

((MANDARIN)) Oh, 5 days

((MANDARIN)) Yea

((MANDARIN)) This place is becoming worse

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) It's about to close

((MANDARIN)) It seems

((MANDARIN)) But a long time ago this mall used to be very good

((MANDARIN)) I remember when my daughter came with me.....

((MANDARIN)) It's similar to Rolling Acres mall. Do you know?

((MANDARIN)) Where?

((MANDARIN)) There's another place similar to Chapel Hill called ''Rolling Acres'' on the west side

((MANDARIN)) Does it still exist?

((MANDARIN)) It's already closed

((MANDARIN)) It closed a long time ago

((MANDARIN)) It closed

((MANDARIN)) This one is about to be like that one

**THE DAUGHTER WAS STARING AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY**

((MANDARIN)) We've been here for about 3 months

((MANDARIN)) 3 months

((MANDARIN)) Not so long

((MANDARIN)) I hope so

((MANDARIN)) Good luck to you

((MANDARIN)) Thank you

((MANDARIN)) You don't come here much, do you?

((MANDARIN)) Not much

((MANDARIN)) Once in a while

((MANDARIN)) I like to come here and practice other languages

((MANDARIN)) So, what are you doing here now?

((MANDARIN)) practicing languages

((MANDARIN)) Thanks for practicing Chinese with me

((MANDARIN)) It's good to chat more

((MANDARIN)) Right. I agree.

((MANDARIN)) Agreed

((MANDARIN)) Awesome

((MANDARIN)) So many

((MANDARIN)) I'll chat with you again

((MANDARIN)) See you later

((MANDARIN)) Goodbye

((MANDARIN)) Bye bye

((MANDARIN)) Thank you

((MANDARIN)) See you next time

((MANDARIN)) You know that?

((MANDARIN)) I didn't hear you

((MANDARIN)) This is an idiom

For more infomation >> ''Damn, Baby You Are Drop Dead Gorgeous!!''' ((LEVEL UP)) - Duration: 30:40.

-------------------------------------------

"조민기 가족" "그것은 큰 충격과 끔찍한 느낌이었다..." - Duration: 9:37.

For more infomation >> "조민기 가족" "그것은 큰 충격과 끔찍한 느낌이었다..." - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

Pat A Cake Pat A Cake Baker's Man | Nursery Rhyme for Kids - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Pat A Cake Pat A Cake Baker's Man | Nursery Rhyme for Kids - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Mother should eat something on New Year's Day - Duration: 9:07.

Health Network, For Public Health

Hi, you are listening to audio on mangyte.vn website

Mother should eat something on New Year's Day

The busy New Year's Day, makes you forget about the healthy diet you have been following since you were pregnant.

Relax and try what to eat for you and your baby.

1. Cooking:Let's be fun!

You do not necessarily have to cook all the annual dishes of the Lunar New Year.

Pregnancy makes you tired, nausea and hard to stand for a long time to finish a meal, or just some food.

Then let yourself rest, or "cook" the husband, mother, or ask someone to help cook the meal.

Moreover, putting some food or some dishes off the menu this year, Tet will not affect a happy New Year's holiday warm, right?

2. How should mothers eat during Tet?

On New Year's Day, it is difficult to keep a healthy menu, which you still adhere to when you are pregnant.

However, choose wisely what you should eat, so both you and the baby are in good health after the bustling New Year!

3. Take "courage" say NO to some foods.

These are the foods that can affect your health and your baby, so you need to avoid them as much as possible:

Alcohol is a taboo drink during pregnancy.

Pregnant women will interrupt the development of the fetus, and cause many complications not good for the baby later.

So, during the New Year, no matter how happy, the mother should not drink alcohol.

Coffee and tea:These two drinks contain caffeine, if your mother overdoses, can affect the development of the fetus, and even risk premature birth or low birth weight.

Therefore, although sisters are really passionate about this drink and are invited to drink during Tet, they should be skillful to refuse and remove them in their daily routine.

Carbonated drinks:Carbonated drinks often contain high levels of sugar, which can lead to gestational diabetes.

Carbon dioxide in carbonated soft drinks causes the woman to feel the gas, increase feelings of heartburn, nausea.

Also, this drink is not nutritional, so gourd mother should also note restrictions, even completely not drink it better.

Fried foods:Chinese New Year's menus are often fried, fried and these foods may increase morning sickness and nausea.

Therefore, the mother should be limited to these greasy foods.

Jams:Jams made from fruits or tubers, but have lost all vitamins, and the main constituent of the jam is sweetness.

So, just like sweet candies or soft drinks, jams will provide hollow energy, and there are no essential nutrients such as protein, vitamins, or minerals.

If you eat a lot of pregnant mother's jams, you will be at risk for gestational diabetes, weight gain, and lack of nutrients for the fetus to grow.

Prepared food:Often contains greasy oils and spices that are not healthy for pregnant women and fetuses, so the mother should not eat many Tet.

Eat hot:mother should be limited to eat hot pot, as this dish can damage the digestive system, increased feelings of heartburn and nausea.

Moreover, hot pot dishes are not well cooked, so it is very easy to catch eggs fluke and parasites.

Smoked, baked food:This type of food must use wood, charcoal as a fuel for processing.

Fuel burns out to a kind of poison that can contaminate foods that are baked and cause cancer.

Therefore, gourd mothers should not eat too many smoked and baked foods.

4. Eat a moderate amount of delicious Chinese New Year food.

A lot of delicious food featured on Tet, but it makes mother uncomfortable.

The advice of nutritionists is, you should pay attention to eat the following items when pregnant:

Banh chung (glutinious rice cake):It contains high nutritional content because it is made from sticky rice and fatty meat.

Pregnant women should only eat at "moderate levels" to avoid flatulence, indigestion.

In particular, banh chung (glutinious rice cake) is not suitable for pregnant mothers obesity, hypertension, diabetes.

Pickled Onions:If you have peptic ulcer, or heartburn, or severe morning sickness, or have digestive disorders during pregnancy, do not try pickling as well as other pickles.

The essence of pickled onions is rich in salt, acid, gastric secretions more and more advanced diseases.

So what should you eat on Tet?

Eat cooked foods, fresh foods, such as chicken, pork, eggs, milk, seafood, fresh fruits and vegetables.

Do not cook to re-cook meals.

5. Take advantage of fruits.

Instead of being "seduced" with sweets, sweet candies, soft drinks, carbonated drinks and ready-to-eat foods, it's not good for your health.

Pregnant mothers should take the opportunity to add essential nutrients, for themselves and their baby with the fruits are always available in the house on the occasion of Lunar New Year.

For example, blue, yellow fruits give you plenty of vitamin A.

Fruits such as oranges, bananas, coconuts provide large amounts of folic acid.

6. Do not forget the nuts.

On New Year's Day, families are available with nuts, as a snack to chat with guests.

These nuts are rich in nutrients, providing energy, health and beauty for pregnant mothers during pregnancy.

However, pay attention to buy reputable, avoid particles with color impregnation, salt, sugar and should only use the hand should not be inserted into the mouth.

Below are the gourd seeds that can be added in the Tet holiday

Because they are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, protein and minerals are essential for fetal development, and maternal health.

Beans, beans:soybeans, green beans, roasted peanuts are considered excellent food for pregnant women and fetus

Containing protein, calcium, is rich in zinc, a mineral necessary to prevent the risk of preterm birth, low birth weight and prolonged labor.

Almonds:Contributes important nutrients to the development of the child's intelligence, which is omega-3.

Folate and folic acid in almonds also help prevent neural tube defects.

Chestnut:Chestnuts contain lots of protein, fat, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and vitamins that help regulate blood circulation, stimulate kidneys and provide muscle nutrients.

The nutmeg gourd will make the bones stronger and reduce fatigue, nausea.

Sunflower:This is a protein rich in nuts, but contains less energy.

Sunflower is rich in vitamin E, a nutrient that helps maintain endurance, reduces the risk of miscarriage, and is very useful for maintaining beauty.

In addition, sunflower seeds contain iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium has the effect of anti-anemia and fatigue.

Watermelon seeds and pumpkin seeds:The two types of nuts we often sip on New Year's Day, provide a variety of nutrients.

Contains substances such as potassium, iron, fat-soluble vitamins, necessary to maintain the daily functioning of the body, bringing a spirit of comfort, relaxation to the mother gourd.

Lotus seeds:rich in calcium, protein and phosphorus for the kidneys, spleen, nervous system and the spirit of the mother and fetus.

Walnuts:Bring omega-3 and vitamin E, walnuts are an excellent source of nutrition, for the development of the nervous system and intelligence of the fetus.

The nuts have so many great uses, moms are still hesitant anymore, please try this holiday just now!

Master, Doctor:Tran Thu Nguyet - Institute of Applied Medicine of Vietnam.

The content of this post is ending, you have questions, questions please share the comments below this article.

Please subscribe to the Health Network channel, share this article with your friends and follow up with the next audio.

Hope this article will bring you many useful things.

Wish you always healthy.

For more infomation >> Mother should eat something on New Year's Day - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

Cowboy-Hat Comedian Rails Against 'All-Out War On White Christian Men' - Duration: 9:35.

RECENTLY THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER

FEATURED CAST MEMBERS FROM SILICON VALLEY ON THEIR COVER

AND THE COVER WAS CLEVER.

IS SAID THE TRIUMPH OF THE BETA

MALE AS YOU CAN SEE, AND OF COURSE IN THE CONTEXT OF SILICON

VALLEY, BETA REFERS TO TECH.

WE ALL KNOW THAT.

ANYONE WHO

HAS TWO BRAIN CELLS UNDERSTANDS THAT.

THE CONSERVATIVES DO NOT

BECAUSE THEY THINK THIS WAS A COMMENTARY ABOUT HOW MASCULINITY

IS A BAD THING AND HOW THERE IS THIS WAR ON MASCULINITY THAT

LIBERALS KEEP FORCING DOWN EVERYONE'S THROAT WHICH IS

OBVIOUSLY NOT THE CASE BUT NONETHELESS, I LOVE THE FACT

THAT THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER IS GETTING UNDER THEIR SKIN AND

I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE VIDEOS THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO SHOW YOU.

FOX AND FRIENDS DISCUSSED THIS, AND THEY HAD A DUDE IN A

COWBOY HAT ON TO DISCUSS THE IMPORTANCE OF MASCULINITY

AND IT IS A LOT OF FUN.

LET'S WATCH.

I'M MARRIED TO A LUMBERJACK, PROFESSIONAL LUMBERJACK AND

CONGRESSMAN.

HE HAPPENS TO BE A CONGRESSMAN.

I MARRIED

HIM BECAUSE HE IS A LUMBERJACK.

I DON'T THINK WOMEN REALLY

LIKE THAT BETA MALE THING.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN LIKE, THEY LIKE MEN THAT ARE MEN AND

MEN THAT ARE CONFIDENT BEING MEN AND I'M GIVING YOU

PERMISSION RIGHT NOW AMERICA, BE MASCULINE.

YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN REALLY

LOVE, DUDES IN COWBOY HATS TELLING THEM WHAT THEY LIKE.

OR SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF ALL OF US, INCLUDING HER, WHICH

WOMEN SELF-HATE SOMETIMES, IT REALLY BOTHERS ME.

THIS GUY

CALLS HIMSELF A COMEDIAN SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT TOXICITY THAT

WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMETIMES IN OUR FIELD BECAUSE THAT TOXIC

MASCULINITY IS SO PREVALENT IN THE WORLD OF COMEDY BUT PEOPLE

LIKE THAT MAKE ME NERVOUS BECAUSE THOSE OF THE PEOPLE I

THINK WATCH GAY PORN.

THOSE ARE THE ONES.

MY FAVORITE PART OF THAT EXCHANGE IS WHEN SHE IS LIKE I

MARRIED A LUMBERJACK IN THE OTHER DUDE WAS LIKE, AND A

CONGRESSMAN.

YOU DIDN'T MARRY HIM BECAUSE HE IS A LUMBERJACK.

HE WAS A PROSECUTOR FIRST.

WHATEVER, YOU ARE NOT TURNED ON

BY THIS DUDE ROLLING LOGS.

YOU ARE NOT LIKE.

YES.

ANYWAY, IT IS A NICE LITTLE FUN BY THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER AND IT

IS A COMEDY SHOW.

I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY KNOW THAT, SILICON

VALLEY, CAN'T WE JUST LET ANYTHING GO?

LET'S JUST HAVE FUN.

IT IS LIKE A LITTLE PLAY ON WORDS.

THE CULTURE WAR IS OPEN ON ALL FRONTS.

AND THE HOLLYWOOD

REPORTER, THE CONSERVATIVES, WHAT DO THEY CARE, IT'S A SMALL

TRADE MAGAZINE BUT THE CULTURE WAR WHICH IS ALL ABOUT

RESENTMENT, ESPECIALLY ON THE RIGHT, HOW MUCH

RESENTMENT CAN I GENERATE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK, THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN BEING A

STRAIGHT

WHITE MALE IN AMERICA THESE DAYS.

A WHITE, CHRISTIAN MALE AND THEN I CAN'T HELP BUT TO

THINK THAT THIS IS THE IDEOLOGY THAT CONTINUES TO FEED THAT

PROBLEM THAT WE KEEP HAVING WITH THESE YOUNG, WHITE MALES

THAT GO AROUND AND SHOOT AND KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BECAUSE

OF THAT PRESSURE TO BE MASCULINE INTO BE HARD ON THE OUTSIDE.

AIDA, YOU BROUGHT UP THE PRESSURE BECAUSE HERE'S WHAT THE

REALITY OF THE SITUATION IS.

THERE ISN'T THIS SECRET

PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN.

WE ARE NOT PUTTING PILLS, SNEAKING PILLS

INTO PEOPLES DRINKS TO MAKE THEM MORE EFFEMINATE.

IT IS

INSULTING TO MEN THAT YOU ARE PRESSURING THEM TO BE ONE WAY OR

THE OTHER.

I DO NOT CARE HOW A GUY DECIDES TO LIVE HIS LIFE.

I

DO NOT CARE WHETHER OR NOT HE IS DECIDING TO BE A LITTLE BIT MORE

FEMININE, SOFTER, OR IF HE WANTS TO BE A LOG ROLLER, WHATEVER.

IT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS, HE SHOULD LIVE HIS LIFE IN A

WAY THAT IS COME DOUBLE FOR HIM AS LONG AS HE IS NOT

HARMING OTHERS OBVIOUSLY.

WITH THE RIGHT WING THEY DO THE EXACT THING THAT THEY

ACCUSE LIBERALS OF DOING, WHERE THEY ARE CONSTANTLY

PRESSURING MEANT TO BE A CERTAIN WAY.

JUST LET THESE GUYS BREATHE AND BE THEY WANT TO BE.

THE WEIRD THING IS THAT THE OLD RIGHT OFTEN MANY MEMBERS

SELF IDENTIFY AS BETA MALES.

RIVER ELLIOTT ROGERS WHO KILLED

ALL OF THOSE GIRLS IN UCSB?

HE IDENTIFIED AS A BETA MALE AND IT

WAS A WHOLE THING THAT WAS FERMENTING IN THESE

ONLINE

FORMS OF THESE INCELS VERSUS FULL CEL, I DON'T KNOW IF

YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT STUFF.

NOT WORTH GETTING INTO.

I HAVE BEEN READING INTO A LOT OF THE STUFF BECAUSE IT IS

FASCINATING.

WHAT I HAVE ALSO NOTICED, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU

HAVE NOTICED THIS TREND, IT IS LIKE A GROUP OF MEN WHO MAYBE

HAVE BEEN OVER WEIGHT FOR A HUGE PART OF THEIR LIVES AND NOW THEY

ARE OBSESSED WITH BEING ALPHA MALES AND PART OF THAT IS

GETTING INTO PERFECT SHAPE SO THEY ARE EXCESSIVELY TALKING

ABOUT

THEIR WORKOUT REGIMENT AND STUFF LIKE THAT.

IT'S THE MINDSET.

JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE.

ANYWAY ñ

I SOLVE THAT PROBLEM BY JUST STAYING OVERWEIGHT.

I ACTUALLY

WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS INSANE PROJECTION THAT THEY DO BUT I

WANT TO PLAY ONE MORE CHIP FROM CHAD PRATHER

THE SO-CALLED COMEDIAN.

WHY IS THERE SUCH WAR ON MASCULINITY?

THE WORST THING

YOU COULD BE IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW IS A WHITE, HETEROSEXUAL,

CHRISTIAN MALE.

THERE IS AN ALL-OUT WAR ON PEOPLE AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY

THERE SUCH A BATTLE JUST TO BE MASCULINE.

WHY IS THAT?

AND THEN YOU ARE OFFENSIVE IF YOU ARE.

I'M GOING TO HAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO GET ON HERE TO THE

LITTLE SEGMENT THAT WE PUT ON TWITTER AND THEY ARE GOING TO

SAY OH MY GOSH, IT IS A GUY IN A COWBOY HAT, WHAT DOES HE KNOW?

TONIGHT YOU WILL PROBABLY EAT MEAT, A GUY IN A COWBOY

HAVE PROBABLY RAISED THAT COW.

GOT US ON THAT ONE.

ALL THOSE BETAS.

THESE

ARE THE SAME KIND OF GUYS LIKE TRUMP, WHO SHOUTS I AM A VERY

STABLE GENIUS, I AM AN ALPHA.

WHO ASKED YOU?

WHAT IS IT ABOUT

YOU, I NEVER HAD TO SHOW IN A ROOM, REALLY, I AM REALLY

POWERFUL AND STRONG, ME, ME.

WHAT A WEIRD INSECURITY THING.

AN ATTACK ON HETEROSEXUAL WHITE MEN BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE NO

POWER IN THIS COUNTRY?

44 OUT OF 45 PRESIDENTS WERE HETEROSEXUAL,

CHRISTIAN, WHITE MEN.

THE 44TH ONE WAS HALF WHITE AND JEFFERSON

WASN'T REALLY CHRISTIAN, BUT OVERALL, YOU SEE MY POINT.

YOU GUYS ARE STILL IN CHARGE, MOST OF THE CEOS ARE WHITE MEN

AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON BUT THEY VIEW CHALLENGING THEIR

COMPLETE DOMINATION OF THE POWER STRUCTURE IN AMERICA AS SAYING

THAT IT IS AN ATTACK ON THEM.

NO, IT IS JUST SAYING WE WANT

EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY AND SO IF OTHER PEOPLE OF OTHER RACES

OR OTHER GENDERS SHOULD ALSO HAVE A CHANCE BUT TO THEM THAT

IS TAKING THEIR FREEDOM AWAY.

I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO BE IN CHARGE WHEN YOU SAY I

CANNOT EXCLUSIVELY BE IN CHARGE AND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO

JUST LET EVERYBODY HAVE A SHOT AT IT, NOT ENFORCEABLE HAVE

A SHOT AT IT, TO THEM THAT IS QUESTIONING THEIR MASCULINITY.

I DON'T EVEN REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR.

THEY ARE

UPSET OVER A MAGAZINE COVER THAT THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND.

WHAT

DO YOU WANT?

WITH SOME CONSERVATIVES, NOT IN THE

SPECIFIC STORY BUT WITH SOME CONSERVATIVES THEY WANT TO GO

BACK TO THE PREVIOUS TRADITIONAL DYNAMIC IN THE HOUSEHOLD WHERE

THE WOMAN IS THE CARETAKER AND THE MAN GOES OUT AND EARNS THE

MONEY BUT WHAT WORLD YOU LIVE IN WESTON MARK WHO MAKES ENOUGH

MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF AN ENTIRE FAMILY WITH ONE INCOME?

THOSE

DAYS ARE GONE.

EVEN IF PEOPLE WANTED THAT, THEY CANNOT HAVE THAT AND SO

THEY ARE UNWILLING TO EVEN ADDRESS THE ECONOMIC ISSUES

THAT LEAD TO A DUAL INCOME HOUSEHOLD THAT THEY ARE SO

AGAINST, BUT EVEN SO, APRIL PEOPLE WANT TO WORK, ARE

YOU REALLY GOING TO PASS LAWS BANNING WOMEN FROM WORKING?

WHAT CENTURY ARE LIVING IN THE.

YOU ARE RIGHT, THEY CLAIM THEY ONCE GO BACK TO THIS WORLD.

IT'S THE WHOLE TRADITIONAL WIFE MOVEMENT HAPPENS ON THE RIGHT

WING.

THE THING IS IF YOU PRESS THEM EVEN FOR FIVE SECONDS AND

YOU ARE LIKE BACK THEN, ONE MAN HAD TO GO AND PROVIDE FOR LIKE

25 KIDS AND A WIFE AND YOU HAD TO DO AND IT WAS REALLY

HARD AND HE WORKED ALL DAY AND YOU GO HOME AND YOU WERE TIRED.

THEY DO NOT ACTUALLY WANT TO DO THAT.

OF COURSE THEY DON'T.

DUAL INCOME HOUSEHOLDS ARE AWESOME, THEY LOVE THAT.

THE GUY YOU MENTIONED ABOUT THE GUERRILLA MINDSET, BIGGEST

BETA IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

I AM GOING TO BE THE MAN

IN THE TRADITIONAL HOME.

HE IS LIVING OFF OF HIS EX-WIFE'S

MONEY.

WHAT A SAD LITTLE BITCH.

BUT IT'S OKAY, I DON'T WORK FOR

A LIVING BUT MY MOMMY GAVE ME MONEY.

ENJOY THAT.

AND THEN

YOU TRY TO PRETEND LIKE YOU ARE A REAL MAN AND PROVIDE FOR THE

FAMILY.

YOUR EX-WIFE IS PROVIDING FOR YOUR FAMILY.

YOU GUYS LET ME COME HERE AND SPEAK MY PIECE IS A COMEDIAN

BECAUSE I REFUSE TO DO THAT.

IT IS NOT GOING UP BAD FOR ME THAT

I HAVE TO COME UP, I KNOW WHAT THAT IS.

THAT IS LET'S SAY

SOMETHING INFLAMMATORY AND LET'S GET SOME FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER

BUT UNFORTUNATELY, SOME PEOPLE ARE LISTENING TO THAT THEY

REALLY ARE LIKE, THEY ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF US AND WE HAVE

PROBLEMS AS 7-ELEVEN.

WHO THINKS, THEY MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL.

THESE BETAS, THEY'VE TAKEN OVER.

WOULD THAT NOT MAKE THEM ALPHAS?

GOOD POINT.

THESE BETAS ARE FORCING THEIR CULTURE DOWN OUR THROAT AND WE

ARE PRETENDING NOT TO LIKE IT.

HOW CAN A BETA FORCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE

EVEN LOWER THAN THEM?

For more infomation >> Cowboy-Hat Comedian Rails Against 'All-Out War On White Christian Men' - Duration: 9:35.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Cowboy-Hat Comedian Rails Against 'All-Out War On White Christian Men' - Duration: 9:35.

-------------------------------------------

TALKING TOM WATER PARK EGG HUNT #2 - Duration: 20:27.

For more infomation >> TALKING TOM WATER PARK EGG HUNT #2 - Duration: 20:27.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> TALKING TOM WATER PARK EGG HUNT #2 - Duration: 20:27.

-------------------------------------------

胡夏單曲精選合輯 Hu Xia - my favorite songs (Single) - Duration: 37:42.

For more infomation >> 胡夏單曲精選合輯 Hu Xia - my favorite songs (Single) - Duration: 37:42.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 胡夏單曲精選合輯 Hu Xia - my favorite songs (Single) - Duration: 37:42.

-------------------------------------------

The 11th Hour with Brian Williams 3/9/18 | Breaking News Today March 9, 2018 - Duration: 42:56.

For more infomation >> The 11th Hour with Brian Williams 3/9/18 | Breaking News Today March 9, 2018 - Duration: 42:56.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> The 11th Hour with Brian Williams 3/9/18 | Breaking News Today March 9, 2018 - Duration: 42:56.

-------------------------------------------

Mit diesem Kabinett kann Merkel sich selbst überraschen - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Mit diesem Kabinett kann Merkel sich selbst überraschen - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Mit diesem Kabinett kann Merkel sich selbst überraschen - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Voici ce que veulent les femmes au lit ! - Duration: 7:06.

For more infomation >> Voici ce que veulent les femmes au lit ! - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Voici ce que veulent les femmes au lit ! - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

Dry Ice Experiments

For more infomation >> Dry Ice Experiments

-------------------------------------------

Cowboy-Hat Comedian Rails Against 'All-Out War On White Christian Men' - Duration: 9:35.

RECENTLY THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER

FEATURED CAST MEMBERS FROM SILICON VALLEY ON THEIR COVER

AND THE COVER WAS CLEVER.

IS SAID THE TRIUMPH OF THE BETA

MALE AS YOU CAN SEE, AND OF COURSE IN THE CONTEXT OF SILICON

VALLEY, BETA REFERS TO TECH.

WE ALL KNOW THAT.

ANYONE WHO

HAS TWO BRAIN CELLS UNDERSTANDS THAT.

THE CONSERVATIVES DO NOT

BECAUSE THEY THINK THIS WAS A COMMENTARY ABOUT HOW MASCULINITY

IS A BAD THING AND HOW THERE IS THIS WAR ON MASCULINITY THAT

LIBERALS KEEP FORCING DOWN EVERYONE'S THROAT WHICH IS

OBVIOUSLY NOT THE CASE BUT NONETHELESS, I LOVE THE FACT

THAT THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER IS GETTING UNDER THEIR SKIN AND

I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE VIDEOS THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO SHOW YOU.

FOX AND FRIENDS DISCUSSED THIS, AND THEY HAD A DUDE IN A

COWBOY HAT ON TO DISCUSS THE IMPORTANCE OF MASCULINITY

AND IT IS A LOT OF FUN.

LET'S WATCH.

I'M MARRIED TO A LUMBERJACK, PROFESSIONAL LUMBERJACK AND

CONGRESSMAN.

HE HAPPENS TO BE A CONGRESSMAN.

I MARRIED

HIM BECAUSE HE IS A LUMBERJACK.

I DON'T THINK WOMEN REALLY

LIKE THAT BETA MALE THING.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN LIKE, THEY LIKE MEN THAT ARE MEN AND

MEN THAT ARE CONFIDENT BEING MEN AND I'M GIVING YOU

PERMISSION RIGHT NOW AMERICA, BE MASCULINE.

YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN REALLY

LOVE, DUDES IN COWBOY HATS TELLING THEM WHAT THEY LIKE.

OR SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF ALL OF US, INCLUDING HER, WHICH

WOMEN SELF-HATE SOMETIMES, IT REALLY BOTHERS ME.

THIS GUY

CALLS HIMSELF A COMEDIAN SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT TOXICITY THAT

WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMETIMES IN OUR FIELD BECAUSE THAT TOXIC

MASCULINITY IS SO PREVALENT IN THE WORLD OF COMEDY BUT PEOPLE

LIKE THAT MAKE ME NERVOUS BECAUSE THOSE OF THE PEOPLE I

THINK WATCH GAY PORN.

THOSE ARE THE ONES.

MY FAVORITE PART OF THAT EXCHANGE IS WHEN SHE IS LIKE I

MARRIED A LUMBERJACK IN THE OTHER DUDE WAS LIKE, AND A

CONGRESSMAN.

YOU DIDN'T MARRY HIM BECAUSE HE IS A LUMBERJACK.

HE WAS A PROSECUTOR FIRST.

WHATEVER, YOU ARE NOT TURNED ON

BY THIS DUDE ROLLING LOGS.

YOU ARE NOT LIKE.

YES.

ANYWAY, IT IS A NICE LITTLE FUN BY THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER AND IT

IS A COMEDY SHOW.

I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY KNOW THAT, SILICON

VALLEY, CAN'T WE JUST LET ANYTHING GO?

LET'S JUST HAVE FUN.

IT IS LIKE A LITTLE PLAY ON WORDS.

THE CULTURE WAR IS OPEN ON ALL FRONTS.

AND THE HOLLYWOOD

REPORTER, THE CONSERVATIVES, WHAT DO THEY CARE, IT'S A SMALL

TRADE MAGAZINE BUT THE CULTURE WAR WHICH IS ALL ABOUT

RESENTMENT, ESPECIALLY ON THE RIGHT, HOW MUCH

RESENTMENT CAN I GENERATE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK, THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN BEING A

STRAIGHT

WHITE MALE IN AMERICA THESE DAYS.

A WHITE, CHRISTIAN MALE AND THEN I CAN'T HELP BUT TO

THINK THAT THIS IS THE IDEOLOGY THAT CONTINUES TO FEED THAT

PROBLEM THAT WE KEEP HAVING WITH THESE YOUNG, WHITE MALES

THAT GO AROUND AND SHOOT AND KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BECAUSE

OF THAT PRESSURE TO BE MASCULINE INTO BE HARD ON THE OUTSIDE.

AIDA, YOU BROUGHT UP THE PRESSURE BECAUSE HERE'S WHAT THE

REALITY OF THE SITUATION IS.

THERE ISN'T THIS SECRET

PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN.

WE ARE NOT PUTTING PILLS, SNEAKING PILLS

INTO PEOPLES DRINKS TO MAKE THEM MORE EFFEMINATE.

IT IS

INSULTING TO MEN THAT YOU ARE PRESSURING THEM TO BE ONE WAY OR

THE OTHER.

I DO NOT CARE HOW A GUY DECIDES TO LIVE HIS LIFE.

I

DO NOT CARE WHETHER OR NOT HE IS DECIDING TO BE A LITTLE BIT MORE

FEMININE, SOFTER, OR IF HE WANTS TO BE A LOG ROLLER, WHATEVER.

IT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS, HE SHOULD LIVE HIS LIFE IN A

WAY THAT IS COME DOUBLE FOR HIM AS LONG AS HE IS NOT

HARMING OTHERS OBVIOUSLY.

WITH THE RIGHT WING THEY DO THE EXACT THING THAT THEY

ACCUSE LIBERALS OF DOING, WHERE THEY ARE CONSTANTLY

PRESSURING MEANT TO BE A CERTAIN WAY.

JUST LET THESE GUYS BREATHE AND BE THEY WANT TO BE.

THE WEIRD THING IS THAT THE OLD RIGHT OFTEN MANY MEMBERS

SELF IDENTIFY AS BETA MALES.

RIVER ELLIOTT ROGERS WHO KILLED

ALL OF THOSE GIRLS IN UCSB?

HE IDENTIFIED AS A BETA MALE AND IT

WAS A WHOLE THING THAT WAS FERMENTING IN THESE

ONLINE

FORMS OF THESE INCELS VERSUS FULL CEL, I DON'T KNOW IF

YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT STUFF.

NOT WORTH GETTING INTO.

I HAVE BEEN READING INTO A LOT OF THE STUFF BECAUSE IT IS

FASCINATING.

WHAT I HAVE ALSO NOTICED, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU

HAVE NOTICED THIS TREND, IT IS LIKE A GROUP OF MEN WHO MAYBE

HAVE BEEN OVER WEIGHT FOR A HUGE PART OF THEIR LIVES AND NOW THEY

ARE OBSESSED WITH BEING ALPHA MALES AND PART OF THAT IS

GETTING INTO PERFECT SHAPE SO THEY ARE EXCESSIVELY TALKING

ABOUT

THEIR WORKOUT REGIMENT AND STUFF LIKE THAT.

IT'S THE MINDSET.

JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE.

ANYWAY ñ

I SOLVE THAT PROBLEM BY JUST STAYING OVERWEIGHT.

I ACTUALLY

WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS INSANE PROJECTION THAT THEY DO BUT I

WANT TO PLAY ONE MORE CHIP FROM CHAD PRATHER

THE SO-CALLED COMEDIAN.

WHY IS THERE SUCH WAR ON MASCULINITY?

THE WORST THING

YOU COULD BE IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW IS A WHITE, HETEROSEXUAL,

CHRISTIAN MALE.

THERE IS AN ALL-OUT WAR ON PEOPLE AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY

THERE SUCH A BATTLE JUST TO BE MASCULINE.

WHY IS THAT?

AND THEN YOU ARE OFFENSIVE IF YOU ARE.

I'M GOING TO HAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO GET ON HERE TO THE

LITTLE SEGMENT THAT WE PUT ON TWITTER AND THEY ARE GOING TO

SAY OH MY GOSH, IT IS A GUY IN A COWBOY HAT, WHAT DOES HE KNOW?

TONIGHT YOU WILL PROBABLY EAT MEAT, A GUY IN A COWBOY

HAVE PROBABLY RAISED THAT COW.

GOT US ON THAT ONE.

ALL THOSE BETAS.

THESE

ARE THE SAME KIND OF GUYS LIKE TRUMP, WHO SHOUTS I AM A VERY

STABLE GENIUS, I AM AN ALPHA.

WHO ASKED YOU?

WHAT IS IT ABOUT

YOU, I NEVER HAD TO SHOW IN A ROOM, REALLY, I AM REALLY

POWERFUL AND STRONG, ME, ME.

WHAT A WEIRD INSECURITY THING.

AN ATTACK ON HETEROSEXUAL WHITE MEN BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE NO

POWER IN THIS COUNTRY?

44 OUT OF 45 PRESIDENTS WERE HETEROSEXUAL,

CHRISTIAN, WHITE MEN.

THE 44TH ONE WAS HALF WHITE AND JEFFERSON

WASN'T REALLY CHRISTIAN, BUT OVERALL, YOU SEE MY POINT.

YOU GUYS ARE STILL IN CHARGE, MOST OF THE CEOS ARE WHITE MEN

AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON BUT THEY VIEW CHALLENGING THEIR

COMPLETE DOMINATION OF THE POWER STRUCTURE IN AMERICA AS SAYING

THAT IT IS AN ATTACK ON THEM.

NO, IT IS JUST SAYING WE WANT

EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY AND SO IF OTHER PEOPLE OF OTHER RACES

OR OTHER GENDERS SHOULD ALSO HAVE A CHANCE BUT TO THEM THAT

IS TAKING THEIR FREEDOM AWAY.

I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO BE IN CHARGE WHEN YOU SAY I

CANNOT EXCLUSIVELY BE IN CHARGE AND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO

JUST LET EVERYBODY HAVE A SHOT AT IT, NOT ENFORCEABLE HAVE

A SHOT AT IT, TO THEM THAT IS QUESTIONING THEIR MASCULINITY.

I DON'T EVEN REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR.

THEY ARE

UPSET OVER A MAGAZINE COVER THAT THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND.

WHAT

DO YOU WANT?

WITH SOME CONSERVATIVES, NOT IN THE

SPECIFIC STORY BUT WITH SOME CONSERVATIVES THEY WANT TO GO

BACK TO THE PREVIOUS TRADITIONAL DYNAMIC IN THE HOUSEHOLD WHERE

THE WOMAN IS THE CARETAKER AND THE MAN GOES OUT AND EARNS THE

MONEY BUT WHAT WORLD YOU LIVE IN WESTON MARK WHO MAKES ENOUGH

MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF AN ENTIRE FAMILY WITH ONE INCOME?

THOSE

DAYS ARE GONE.

EVEN IF PEOPLE WANTED THAT, THEY CANNOT HAVE THAT AND SO

THEY ARE UNWILLING TO EVEN ADDRESS THE ECONOMIC ISSUES

THAT LEAD TO A DUAL INCOME HOUSEHOLD THAT THEY ARE SO

AGAINST, BUT EVEN SO, APRIL PEOPLE WANT TO WORK, ARE

YOU REALLY GOING TO PASS LAWS BANNING WOMEN FROM WORKING?

WHAT CENTURY ARE LIVING IN THE.

YOU ARE RIGHT, THEY CLAIM THEY ONCE GO BACK TO THIS WORLD.

IT'S THE WHOLE TRADITIONAL WIFE MOVEMENT HAPPENS ON THE RIGHT

WING.

THE THING IS IF YOU PRESS THEM EVEN FOR FIVE SECONDS AND

YOU ARE LIKE BACK THEN, ONE MAN HAD TO GO AND PROVIDE FOR LIKE

25 KIDS AND A WIFE AND YOU HAD TO DO AND IT WAS REALLY

HARD AND HE WORKED ALL DAY AND YOU GO HOME AND YOU WERE TIRED.

THEY DO NOT ACTUALLY WANT TO DO THAT.

OF COURSE THEY DON'T.

DUAL INCOME HOUSEHOLDS ARE AWESOME, THEY LOVE THAT.

THE GUY YOU MENTIONED ABOUT THE GUERRILLA MINDSET, BIGGEST

BETA IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

I AM GOING TO BE THE MAN

IN THE TRADITIONAL HOME.

HE IS LIVING OFF OF HIS EX-WIFE'S

MONEY.

WHAT A SAD LITTLE BITCH.

BUT IT'S OKAY, I DON'T WORK FOR

A LIVING BUT MY MOMMY GAVE ME MONEY.

ENJOY THAT.

AND THEN

YOU TRY TO PRETEND LIKE YOU ARE A REAL MAN AND PROVIDE FOR THE

FAMILY.

YOUR EX-WIFE IS PROVIDING FOR YOUR FAMILY.

YOU GUYS LET ME COME HERE AND SPEAK MY PIECE IS A COMEDIAN

BECAUSE I REFUSE TO DO THAT.

IT IS NOT GOING UP BAD FOR ME THAT

I HAVE TO COME UP, I KNOW WHAT THAT IS.

THAT IS LET'S SAY

SOMETHING INFLAMMATORY AND LET'S GET SOME FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER

BUT UNFORTUNATELY, SOME PEOPLE ARE LISTENING TO THAT THEY

REALLY ARE LIKE, THEY ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF US AND WE HAVE

PROBLEMS AS 7-ELEVEN.

WHO THINKS, THEY MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL.

THESE BETAS, THEY'VE TAKEN OVER.

WOULD THAT NOT MAKE THEM ALPHAS?

GOOD POINT.

THESE BETAS ARE FORCING THEIR CULTURE DOWN OUR THROAT AND WE

ARE PRETENDING NOT TO LIKE IT.

HOW CAN A BETA FORCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE

EVEN LOWER THAN THEM?

1 nhận xét: