Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 10 2018

Hey, hey! We're in Cape Verde on the island Boa Vista.

We're going on an excursion to the only town on this island.

It's pretty small, like a village. It's called Sal Rei.

We will travel from the south part of the island to north west.

Join us! Yay!

That big car is or taxi.

Hello!

This island is like traveling on Mars. The sand is Sahara red, and lots of brown stone. Like another planet.

Can we go to the playground?

Yes, sure.

Cape Verde used to be a Portuguese colony. And these houses remind me of Goa in India.

It was also a Portuguese colony. Look how cute, yellow, green, pink and blue.

Very cute.

It's even more windy up here. I hope you can other than the wind.

That's a funny instrument.

Would you like to try?

Yes.

Good Alma.

I like this instrument.

What color do you like?

That one.

We got new hats.

Looking good!

Let's go!

Harry's hat is too big. I had to fold it in the back.

Smart.

Yes, but it wont protect his neck from the sun.

An African playground.

Oh, are you ok?

Yes.

The kids have to use their old hats. These are too big and the wind take them.

They can use them on a calm day.

Harry, he's interested in you.

Hold on, you need this.

Ok.

Here I come!

This park is pretty old school.

Yes, but the interesting thing is that they don't mind.

They kids are having fun. They don't care that it's spartan.

To say the least. I bought this bracelet, it says: NO STRESS. I will keep it on to remind myself.

Unfortunately I'm easily stressed.

So am I nowadays.

I've infected you.

When we're in a souvenir shop and the kids touch everything and things fall to the floor.

I can't handle the situation and just want to get out.

Mommy, I'm going up!

Yes.

Look! What do you say?

Thank you!

Candy.

Alma, look what I got! You can have this.

Can I have the lollipop?

Yes.

Daddy, we're playing together.

That's great Harry. They found friends?

Yes, they gave them candy. So cute. It's the universal language of children. Everyone likes candy.

What can we offer them?

We have apples and sandwiches, really boring. Don't we have anything Swedish with us?

I don't think so.

We should have.

Alma, would you like to give away your old goggles?

Yes.

We have these things to give away. But it's three kids so we need something more.

This one, is it ok Harry?

Yes.

Great, give them a gift each.

I want to show him how to use it

Climb up there and do it.

That's great. We should have brought stuff with us. It's so nice to give.

Yes, we should have brought Swedish things.

For the next trip. We've learned something today.

Bye, bye!

What does that mean?

I don't know.

Say bye to your friends Harry.

Bye!

Harry's sad because he wants to keep playing with the kids. Did you have fun?

It's lovely that you found new friends on Cape Verde. You should be happy.

We're back in our hotel room. The last thing we did was to buy this drum, so the kids can have an orchestra.

The town didn't have a lot to offer.

People wanted to sell us things.

The town has 5,000 inhabitants. It's like Anderstorp in Sweden. So if you've been there you know the size.

I was very tired in the taxi.

Yeah, you fell asleep.

Malin Ericson is asking: Do Alma and Harry like to be abroad?

I like to be with Benjamin Ingrosso.

But you met Benjamin Ingrosso in Södertälje. Do you like to be in foreign countries?

Yes.

Yes, I like it because I can make new friends. We don't speak the same language and it's fun.

Really?

Yes.

Ok.

Thank you for watching this video. Please leave a thumb up or down.

Comment, subscribe, post questions and philosophize.

Take care until next time. Bye! Bye!

For more infomation >> Alma and Harry give away toys and make new friends VLOG - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

10 INCREDIBLE CAR GADGETS - Duration: 11:04.

welcome to titi everyone dreams to have their own car but having a car is also a

great responsibility whether it is the affordable cars or expensive SUVs

they're pretty much the same when you face extremely difficult terrain today

we're going to explore some incredible gadgets that will help your car in

various challenging situations so sit back relax and enjoy the video number

one gadgets for uneven terrain these gadgets help the vehicle to run on the

various challenging terrain the first example is track and go it's something

that will keep you away from getting stuck in the first place introducing

track and go the world's best wheel driven track system thanks to this

incredible invention now you can install four tracks on a vehicle in just 15

minutes while keeping the tires on without any

modifications in the vehicle

it's rubber tracks make driving your vehicle feel amazingly smooth and

vibration free and not only can you run the vehicle on snow but also in the

absence of snowfall - and the track and go can be installed in various 4x4

pickup trucks and suv's roto grips CS is another gadget that will help the

vehicle to run in various uneven terrain the roto grip CS is developed for

vehicles with a limited mounting space just the lay the chain strands under the

tire like a carpet and these flexible pre tension Springs rotate whenever the

vehicle moves and helps the tire to get better grips with the ground the roto

grip CS is a cheap and affordable option that you can purchase at any time number

2 in today's life the vehicle lifting instruments are often required to raise

the vehicle for various repair and maintenance work the trestle jacks are a

great vehicle lifting instrument whenever you need to replace the tire

the brake linings or any maintenance work on a heavy cargo trailer you need

trestle jack this unpowered South African instrument raises the axle

faster than any conventional system it can do the job just in 10 seconds which

is extremely fast the jack uses vehicles movement to raise and lower the trailers

as soon as the jack is in a vertical position and having work load capacity

of 30 to 50 tons another vehicle lifting gadget is katene e lifting bag at first

sight these cushions look pretty normal but don't underestimate the power of

these hydraulic lifting cushions it's an alternative solution of a mechanical

hydraulic lift how does it work well you have to put these cushions under the

wheels I mean those wheels which are flat for their simply no space for the

metal support these sweet pillows are a couple of inches thick and whenever the

air is injected to the pneumatic supply system these pillows can lift cars

and heavy trucks up to six inches that's enough to help install metal support for

repairing and maintenance work number three car protecting gadgets are used to

protect your car from all possible damage the first example of car

protecting gadgets is the hail protector introduced by company hail protection a

unique remote-controlled patented technology that can save your car from

the raining of frozen pellets or simply hail from the sky and bad weather the

hail protector consists of two layers where the first layer is secured with

slings while the second layer forms a protective balloon itself which is

inflated by using four valves and a small compressor it also includes an

alarming app for both Android and iOS that alerts the user 30 to 60 minutes

before the possible hail also it protects the car against ultraviolet

rays water resistance and air permeability

Auto fireman is another great invention it is a compact sized automatic fire

extinguisher and can be installed in the engine compartment of a car two or more

fire extinguishers can be installed on any suitable metal surface at two

opposite points by using strong magnet after installation of the device they

are ready to save your life the working principle is simple yet

effective and it detects the high flammable temperature because it's made

up of a combustible material that instantly lights up and burns after that

they release the chemical reagent in the form of gas that extinguishes the fire

the process is very fast it can extinguish the fire in less than 30

seconds number 4 mink the mink is a small and beautifully designed

convenient moving house this moving house on wheels is for those who love

traveling and want to enjoy the freshness of nature and want to do some

adventuring in the wild it is specially created for camping and all about

creating enjoyable memories with loved ones it can be used almost everywhere

and it has all the necessities like a large sleeping bag to get comfortable in

a mini kitchen to cook tasty meals a Wi-Fi router so that you can watch TTI's

videos and in addition it has a sound system socket charging USB ports and LED

light number 5 super grip introducing this super grip and innovative design

the universal chain from a company put and go the design is simple yet

effective super grip provides you better traction even an extremely difficult

terrain the question is how the answer is very simple the chain has multiple

innovative designed metallic plate arranged alternately to install it you

have to arrange the super grip over the tire adjust it correctly

moving the car forward then tight the chains so that it remains intact now

you're ready to go on the slippery roads or even you can drive in Antartica

number 6 hydraulic deck meet hydraulics the lead deck all aluminum designed

modular vehicle lifter 2 companies Tim Vulcan and southwester collaboratively

developed this incredible modular lifting machine that can be installed on

trucks cargo area this astonishing invention has a lifting capacity of

4,000 pounds that's enough power to lift various types of off-road vehicles

without any problems and it can lift nearly everything safely and securely at

the push of a button the whole process takes less than half a minute that's

amazing number 7 air hawk

whenever your car's tires get flat and you get some trouble then don't worry

meet airhawk a revolutionary automatic cordless tire inflator it is the most

convenient and time-saving way to fill up your tires how does it work well it

pulls the outside air and then compresses it into the tire compared to

the traditional large bulky air compressors or the handheld pump this

device is fast easy to use and extremely convenient other than that this

innovative device can digitally detect the air pressure as well as inflate the

footballs air balloons pool toys and camping air mattresses fortunately this

robust durable tool costs over 100 dollars number eight the Fleur

Pathfinder which works with the help of infrared sensors which has to be

installed at the front of the car the thermal imaging sensors are accurate

enough to even distinguish between birds in the air with humans or animals on the

road primarily it provides you a great night vision as a result many lives can

be saved during car driving and rural areas many people face difficulties

during parking and driving and the rivers gear in those situations many

children have lost their lives worldwide introducing look at an innovative rear

vision system that helps the driver to see rearview with the help of grid line

calibrations this compact gadget is smart simple safe and compatible with

iPhone and Android with the fast wireless connection that means no

complicated wiring and no need to drill holes activating the device is as simple

as pressing a button number 10

turbo blade cleaning the car takes time and if you want the ultimate perfection

to shine your car then meet the turbo blade an innovative car dryer that can

drive the vehicle in a more time efficient manner it has a futuristic

design with a flattened özil which horizontally directs the strong airflow

it's a rechargeable device which takes two hours to fully charge on a single

charge it can drive three cars by utilizing the lowest amount of energy

thanks for watching which gadget did you find the most

impressive let me know in the comments below if you're new here then feel free

to subscribe and be my friend don't miss our upcoming videos by

clicking that Bell icon I'll see you guys next time peace

For more infomation >> 10 INCREDIBLE CAR GADGETS - Duration: 11:04.

-------------------------------------------

Bimden Aldığımız Süngerle Squishy Yaptık Squishy Nasıl Yapılır Emoji Squishy Çekilişli Squishy - Duration: 8:32.

How to make Squishy?

For more infomation >> Bimden Aldığımız Süngerle Squishy Yaptık Squishy Nasıl Yapılır Emoji Squishy Çekilişli Squishy - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] [EPISODE] J-hope 1st Mixtape MV Shooting #1 - Duration: 10:06.

Wow, is it fact i'm shooting a music video a reality?

Wah, i can't believe it.

Right now, everyone is watching the scenes of the <Airplane> music video filming.

This is really cool?

that we have equipment like this [to shoot the MV]

I'm dizzy now as i keep looking at the camera

This place is completely like LA.

I have now gotten used to shooting on top of rooftops~

It's been many years [since i started]

The moon is quite pretty and beautiful.

It's smiling.

I'm the best driver.

[During the driving scene filming] I have no confidence

My skin is shaking so much. I don't think i can do it.

Lord!

You guys have worked hard!

<Airplane> MV filming has ended!

Everyone, please look forward to it, ARMY!!!

Everyone, <Daydream> music video filming begins now!

My right cheek is starting to sting [from my slaps].

I keep mixing them up.

This is a scene when Jung Hoseok had a lot of fun during his daydreams.

From cool Hope to gentle Hope.

I'm filming after making these transformations.

Good work, everyone~ I'll be meeting you tomorrow!

When I move, it's hard to edit everything together, right?

You filmed all of that?

It'll be so funny when I watch it later.

Everyone, it's the end of my first mixtape album MV shoot.

While filming these two parts, I felt and learned a lot of things.

Since it's a different feel and style from RM and Suga hyung's mixtape,

I think it will also be fun in that way.

I hope you guys look after it and show it lots of love.

Please show J-Hope's first mixtape music videos lots of love.

Thank you~

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] [EPISODE] J-hope 1st Mixtape MV Shooting #1 - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Jazz Club vs By The Fireplace | Maison Margelia Replica Best in Class - Duration: 8:02.

Oh welcome to the channel where fashion meets frigates my name is Kevin Sammy's

and today's video we talked about best in class from the house of Maison

Margiela the replica lion if you like these kind of videos cool go ahead and

subscribe to the channel they're telling notification for future video and

livestream updates show you boys some love by the fireplace in jazz club which

one do I need to buy and why but those of you don't know these are made by a

company called Maison Margiela and this line is the replica line the replica

line is unique because it's inspired by a setting for walk on the beach at the

barber shop lazy Sunday afternoon by the fireplace jazz club and the list goes on

the line is dope simply dope but these two by the

fireplace and jazz club are the ones that get the most love but the question

inevitably comes in a head-to-head matchup which one wins out but before we

do the head-to-head matchup let's go through the house come on it's no

surprise that everyone already knows about jazz club and by the fireplace

what you might not know is they also have an Eau de Parfum line it is in some

local Sephora's right here on the screen we have the other pot farms across the

sands dancing on the moon flying and soul of the forest my favorite right now

of the other pot farms is across the sands if you like jazz club you like

fireplace you need to put your nose on this one I've already done a review on

this we saw Lincoln above but you definitely want to check this one out

the other puff phones in my opinion are stellar stellar

unlikely or the toilets they all bring a little something nuanced and new to the

game of perfumery I'm diggin what this house is doing check out the other pop

farms from Maison Margiela you might just be surprised now we've talked about

the other performs here the Eau de Toilette I mean look at the collection I

love the bottles minimalist design just really cool stuff and like I mentioned

before we already have at the barbershop Beach wall flower market there's a nice

floral Fun Fair evening haven't smelled it

jazz glove you know we're gonna go ahead lazy Sunday morning don't sleep on that

one lipstick on I know a lot of guys are coming lipstick but if you like be our

own DHI put your nose on this iris based fragrance it was really surprising to me

I am digging this one even though it does admit idli lean more feminine not

like hey but when something is good it's good

get prominent gardens t escape t escape is when I'm gonna do a standalone review

on if you like Gucci Pardo if you like silver mountain water that tea drive

down if you like shape on that tea dried down definitely need to put your nose on

this one creed what is that green Asian team this one is one of the sleepers on

the line right along with lipstick on overall the line is just killer they

have another one called wicked love and you love them call music festival music

festival the keynotes and there are leather

patchouli and cannabis I have a sample of it it is phenomenal and it should be

out at your local support in the next couple weeks but let's give them the

head-to-head matchup between jazz clubs and by the fireplace but first let's go

to the c-3po system for both of these compliment factor for Jazz Club amazing

complement factor by the fireplace very good I gotta admit jazz club is more

complimented performance a solid six to eight hours for this one a solid six to

eight hours for this one projection two to three feet projection two to three

feet CR three feet plus C eyes two to three feet overall they both fit the

same style personalities both are very well they're playboy flirt kind of thing

because they're so sweet they're so inviting but they do things a little bit

differently this is the guy that walks into the Cotton Club in 1920s harlem he

knows what he's about he's not afraid to go get it this is a confident man who

orders a manhattan lights a cigar sits back by the bar and chilled a

gentleman's gentleman players gentlemen fragrance i really

can't say enough good things about this great date night great alluring

fragrance just good all the way around but then what about by the fireplace

what is the height with this one this is just

that warm toasty s'more thing it's comforting how do they fit in the same

category where they fit 'no same category for a different reason

this one is a player flirt this one is the kind of guy that that says let's go

camping toasted marshmallows s'mores fireplace romance wine that's just

something warm inviting familiar about this thing and the beautiful thing is as

it gets on skin and begins to cook it gets better and better and better and

better you get these little wasps of smoky marshmallow goodness throughout

the day and it's just intoxicating both of these I think can be won in the same

situation I will wear both of these going out I were both these on date

night fragrances I would actually try to pull this off more so in the cooler

months but you can't wear them spring fall winter it's a push in the summer

because you get over 85 these will become clothing although you can't

accept other fragrances with these but in the head-to-head matchup I have to

give the knot to jazz club yes jazz club because it's eminently more wearable and

yes I actually enjoyed the smell of by the fireplace more because of its

uniqueness because a comforting feeling but if you got to look at something that

can be worn in more places more situation more versatile but not go to

jazz club but I mentioned earlier that you can

potentially pull these off in warmer months I want to direct you to how can

do it by using one of the filters yes filters there's glow and there's blurred

blur is more of a musky kind of fragrance that's used to soften things

and glow is more of a citrus kind of fragrance used to brighten things so you

can take that comfy feeling of by the fireplace and put it with glow and it

becomes a lot more brighter it just carries it makes it a lot more

effervescent or you can take blur and take that comforting thing to bed same

thing with jazz club you can make jazz club with glow and brighten it up or you

can use it for a nightcap you can use glow and blurt with anything from the

line try it with tea escape or lipstick on you will be amazed it will glow

and blur will do now these are oils so you have to make sure you apply them

correctly just to spritz spritz you don't apply them all in the same place

you don't want to overdo it and make yourself look like a shiny greasy

chicken mess so that's it folks that's my take on the Maison Margiela line

that's my take on the head-to-head matchup with jazz club by the fireplace

with a little bit of luck thrown in from across the sands but do me a favor as

usual don't just leave it up to me hit us up in the comment section what do you

think of the line what do you think of jazz club

oh by the fireplace head to head which one wins in your opinion and why then

you like the line it's so cool but if not cool but keep it cool keep it classy

I love changing it up sometimes I'll use the green screen sometimes I'll stand

sometimes I just want to use the studio background overall it's just about

giving you the best content available stay tuned for more fashion style videos

and more men's lifestyle because at the end of the day when men are the best

version of themselves when they look good smell great and are your best each

and every day and as usual if you like this kind of videos go ahead give me a

big thumbs up and share it out to anybody you think you use the

information thank you guys so much for watching and subscribing to the next

time talk to you later

For more infomation >> Jazz Club vs By The Fireplace | Maison Margelia Replica Best in Class - Duration: 8:02.

-------------------------------------------

What Is the Perfect Cage Size for Two Budgies? - Duration: 3:34.

As the pet's owner, you must provide your Budgie with everything it needs to live happily

and healthily.

Choose a cage that is the right size for your Budgie and position it in a location free

from hazards.

You definitely don't want your bird to be cramped in a cage that is too small.

Choose a cage that is at least twice as tall and twice as wide as the wingspan of your

bird.

Get the most spacious cage possible that will fit well into your home.

Budgies need both vertical height and width for hopping and flying.

The minimum size for a single budgie would be: 18x18x18 inches or 46x46x46 cm.

Please consider carefully the size you get as it will determine how active your budgie

can be and this will effect the health and happiness of your bird.

Don't go with the first cage you see at the pet store, Firstly, establish which cages

are designed for budgies.

There are some good looking cages for larger birds or for rodents which may or may not

be safe for your bird, so start with the ones that are specifically for budgies and go from there.

Do not buy a circular cage, as a budgie cannot stretch its wings and fly properly in one.

The bird will also feel insecure and scared, as it has no corners to hide in.

Your budgie's cage needs to be large enough that your little guy can spread his wings

out completely without hitting the sides of the cage, toys or perches.

Bird cages are generally made out of wire, metal, or stainless steel.

Some cages may rust or lose their finish over time, so choose stainless steel if you want

something that will last for years.

Test a few cages and look for one that you can clean easily.

Can your hand enter the cage easily?

Can you use a brush inside it?

So once you have found the budgie cages that fit these requirements you can happily pick

which ever one suits you.

Keep the cage away from the kitchen to protect your pet from hazards like extreme changes

in temperatures.

Don't place the cage in an area where it will get direct sunlight, which can cause

your bird to get too hot.

Remember that the bird is fragile given the strength of a human hand and therefore requires

that you handle it with care.

For more infomation >> What Is the Perfect Cage Size for Two Budgies? - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

[Comeback Stage] NCT DREAM - GO, 엔시티 드림 - 고 Show Music core 20180310 - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> [Comeback Stage] NCT DREAM - GO, 엔시티 드림 - 고 Show Music core 20180310 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Officer Wounded In Shooting Incident In Pomona - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Officer Wounded In Shooting Incident In Pomona - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

La maldad tiene cara de mujer | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 23:41.

For more infomation >> La maldad tiene cara de mujer | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 23:41.

-------------------------------------------

¡Te curarás con tu fe! | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:36.

For more infomation >> ¡Te curarás con tu fe! | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:36.

-------------------------------------------

Enemigo Íntimo | Capítulo 13 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 14:53.

I told you to watch yourself, -------.

And don't even think of sticking any of us in the hole.

I swear we'll castrate you.

Mother sends you this gift.

-What do I do with this? -You wanted Rucas's job, right?

Sell it all.

Unless you want trouble with Mother.

They call him Guillotine

because he likes chopping off heads.

He's not scared of anything.

He doesn't care if he's dead or alive.

Kill her.

I've never killed anyone.

That's why it'll be easier. No one will suspect you.

But... why Roxana? Why don't you trust her?

She's my friend...

Listen.

Roxana Rodiles is the key to getting you out of here

so we can start a new life.

Okay?

She's a banker's lover.

He runs the finances for the Mil Cumbres cartel.

Their rival cartel is offering a huge reward for her head.

Yeah, but...

Imagine... everything we could do with that cash.

You and I would go live in Miami.

Then we could bring your mother and reunite you two.

Are you serious?

I swear, doll.

But you have to do it quickly.

Once word gets out, everyone will want that bounty.

Better you than someone else, right?

Yeah, baby, but...

let's say I want to kill her.

If I hurt her, I'd be slitting my own throat.

Zoraida's protecting her.

You get me?

Yes, exactly.

You have to be very discrete.

Alright, babycakes.

That's my girl! My beautiful Cuban!

Yeah.

A gram of crack is 50.

Weed is 30.

Huff is 5.

What about the guards?

No worries.

Mother gives them a cut. So they don't care.

But be careful.

When Borges does inspections,

if they catch you with merch, you're done, buddy.

Hey, another thing.

When these guys ask to get something on credit,

they'll say, "I'll pay you later."

Nope. No cash, no merch.

-Alright? -Okay.

Alright, go.

There?

Go on.

What's up?

-Got rocks? -Yep.

Help me out, man.

Just a hit and I'll pay you later.

No, no. What's your name?

They call me Mutt.

You know there's no credit here.

Why don't you quit that stuff? It's bad for you.

What do you care?

I'm just telling you to quit that ----.

Are you my mom or something?

I don't need your ------- advice.

What, are you stupid?

How could you tell him to quit?

If Mother hears, he'll kill you.

You won't tell him.

Don't worry. I'm no snitch.

But why waste your breath on these bums?

They're a lost cause. Just look.

No, they're not all a lost cause.

Where'd you leave your Cuban girlfriend?

She's my friend, not my girlfriend.

There she is.

You're losing friends.

I'm going to talk to Guillotine.

Make it fast.

What's wrong with my new love?

-Good afternoon. -Hello.

Take anything you want.

Do we look like thieves to you?

Listen, buddy.

We just want to know which one of you

sold us out to the Mil Cumbres cartel.

I... I swear I don't know anything, sir.

And I believe you.

Bring them!

Okay.

I'm going to count to three.

If you don't tell me who it was,

you're all ------- dead.

One...

two...

Fine! Alright!

I'm the one who called the Berber.

See?

See how easy it is to talk?

I'm begging you...

they've got nothing to do with this.

Don't worry.

We just want to leave a message for your boss the Professor.

---------.

Captain Bauser.

What are you doing here?

Nothing.

Did you lose something?

I told you, nothing. No one called you over.

Listen, Captain.

If you have a problem, you can confide in me.

We work together and we're on the same side.

Listen, -------.

The only side I'm on is mine.

So if you know what's good for you,

keep walking.

Move!

Alright, Captain.

-I want to talk to Princess. -I'll get in trouble.

-I'll be quick. -Quickly!

Not you.

Out.

You two as well.

Hi, Princess.

Can I talk to you?

I'd like to speak to you in the workshop.

Could we speak?

Thank you.

Are you done? Come on, let's go!

Let's go!

Where are those kids?

They're not here.

They're not in the bathroom either.

Oh? What's this?

I think I found...

How can I help you, Silvia?

What?

"This is for anyone who betrays us.

We're coming for you, Berber."

They left it inside the bar.

This is how far we've gone.

What do you mean?

I can understand a war between cartels for territory.

But barbaric acts against civilians?

It's pure evil, damn it.

Officer... may I?

Ma'am, did you know any of the victims?

My husband was a bartender.

This is my granddaughter Dalia.

Dalia, honey.

We'll catch the guys who did this

so they can't hurt anyone else.

Don't lie to her, Officer.

No, no. It's no lie, ma'am.

I promise you we'll capture whoever did this.

Then what? Will you save us

when the guys from the other cartel come around for revenge?

More innocent people will be caught in the crossfire.

Your resume is impressive.

I also read you were the psychologist at a prison.

We need devoted professionals like you here.

Tell me when I start.

Tomorrow if you wish.

Yes.

Police checkpoint

What's up, Olivia?

A vehicle with no plates just broke a police checkpoint

close to where you are.

Black netting covered their faces.

I'm on my way. Let's go!

Alejandro! Where are you going?

-Where do I put these? -In the kitchen.

Is there anything I can say to convince you to stay?

I'm sorry.

I'll talk to a colleague this week

so he takes over my patients.

It's a shame.

Besides being very professional,

you're a good person.

You don't see that often in a place like this.

Thank you for everything.

Of course. May I ask a question?

Sure.

Why are you resigning?

Family reasons.

Hey, man.

Have you seen Mutt?

I brought him food.

Awesome, man.

You didn't give him his dose and now you want to feed him?

Please!

He got real bad.

He went looking for a fix.

Hey... Mutt.

Mutt! Hey!

Buddy.

Look at me!

What'd you take?

Hang in there.

Help!

We need help!

Hang in there.

-What happened? -I don't know what he did.

Let's take him to the doctor.

------- he's heavy.

Hang in there, buddy.

How do I catch up to them?

After the checkpoint

they took the road towards the federal highway.

You have to take the secondary road to Ojinaga.

-You're not alone, are you? -No.

Not at all. I'm in good company.

For more infomation >> Enemigo Íntimo | Capítulo 13 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 14:53.

-------------------------------------------

3 Workers Killed, Gunman Dead After Daylong Standoff at Yountville Veterans Home - Duration: 9:45.

For more infomation >> 3 Workers Killed, Gunman Dead After Daylong Standoff at Yountville Veterans Home - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

Kardashians im Baby-Fieber: Gerät Kendall in Klan-Schatten? - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Kardashians im Baby-Fieber: Gerät Kendall in Klan-Schatten? - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

АНГЛИЙСКИЙ НЕЙМАР l ВУНДЕРКИНДЫ FIFA 18 - Duration: 3:13.

JADON SANCHO

For more infomation >> АНГЛИЙСКИЙ НЕЙМАР l ВУНДЕРКИНДЫ FIFA 18 - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Capítulo 13 | Telemundo - Duration: 11:25.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

I don't have much time.

How are things at the house? How's Julian?

Fine. He's fine, but he's sad.

Please take good care of him.

Yes, ma'am.

<i> And...</i>

Is something wrong?

Yes, a man snuck into the house recently.

Mr. Ernesto was very drunk... and he almost shot him.

A man?

Why would he sneak into the house?

He was looking for you.

Do you know who it was?

No... but I think it was a cop.

Not the kind who wears a uniform.

A detective.

Joel!

Ma'am? Are you still there?

I'm sorry, Margarita. What did he look like?

Do you hear him say his name?

No, no.

<i> He was on the floor</i> <i> by the time I arrived.</i>

I couldn't see his face, but I think he was young.

On the floor? Did Ernesto shoot him?

<i> No,</i> <i> Ms. Paula showed up </i>

<i> and managed to talk</i> <i> Mr. Ernesto down.</i>

But they asked Pastrana to remove him from the house

and that's the last I heard of it.

Thank you, Margarita. Don't tell anyone I called.

I'll call you later.

You were there, Joel.

What's wrong?

You seem tense. You're very tense.

You need to relax.

Everything will be okay. We'll find Sofia soon.

I don't care about that bitch.

I want you!

You're beautiful.

No, no.

What's the matter with you?

Who do you think you're kissing?

You.

We discussed this.

You're not going to get your rocks off with me

just because you can't with Sofia.

I don't want to sleep with that bitch.

I want you.

Listen.

We know each other well.

I don't care if you want to unload.

I can call the brothel

and ask them to send over your usual or a new girl.

I'll pick her out if you want.

But I won't be part of a ------- imaginary threesome.

Hey.

Hey.

Just so you know... the police are searching for Steve.

Don't worry. I'm sure Steve is fine.

He's probably out partying. What's with that face?

Come on.

Let's see.

You're so tense.

Is that better?

Huh?

-Stop it, Jennifer. -I know you want me.

Not right now.

Please.

You're right. I'm very tired.

I need a shower.

Nurse!

Nurse!

Nurse!

What is it? You okay?

My head feels like it's about to explode.

She's a good person. Please trust her.

When she found out we'd lost our bakery in Mexico,

she sold a very expensive watch she inherited from her husband

and loaned me some money.

See? That explains it!

Her cousin loaned her the money.

This coffee is good.

Hello.

<i> Mrs. Eliza?</i>

Yes. Who's this?

Ana, your friend's nurse.

He asked me not to call,

but he's depressed about undergoing surgery.

What for?

An aneurysm.

Oh, God. Yes, I understand.

I'll stop by tomorrow.

Joel.

He's alive.

What can I do to find you? How do I look for you?

Come on in.

Thank you.

-How was your flight? -Good.

-Jennifer. -Margot.

-We kiss both cheeks in Spain. -Right. I forgot.

Where's your son?

He's with my mother in Madrid. I didn't want to scare him.

Any news on Steve?

I actually just got off the phone with the police.

They say they found someone at a nearby hospital.

Given their description of him, it could be Steve.

They said this man was mugged.

He was beaten and can't remember anything.

Well, then...

Could I use your phone? I'll call a taxi and head over.

No, I'll take you myself. I'll go get my keys.

The painkiller the nurse gave you will start to work soon.

I'm sure you'll regain your memories after the surgery.

You'll be here when I get out of surgery, won't you?

I'm scared I won't recognize anyone when I get out.

I only feel at ease when I'm with you.

Of course.

I'll be around till you find your family.

I'll check up on you.

And then what?

And then we'll continue to be great friends.

Everything will be fine. You'll see.

Hey.

I was going through Irene's computer.

Were you able to decrypt the files?

Most of them, but not all.

We found the most important one, though.

Which is the most important file, Patrick?

I'll wait by the car. Take your time.

I don't need time.

I want to know what that is right here and right now.

Please tell me.

Okay.

Irene suspected Sofia so she looked into her.

She had evidence linking Sofia to Juan Estevez for many years.

Here are the $4,000 we agreed on.

Thank you. God bless.

We're all set.

The truck is yours.

Thanks for the help, Andres!

You're welcome.

Couldn't you have used a more compact car?

This one is bulky.

Well, I thought of a way to help Eliza get more business.

And that is?

She said her mother got her bakery

because they used a bike to go door-to-door selling bread.

Can you imagine what we can do with this truck?

-You're right. -Right?

-Let's go. -Great idea.

-Here's the paperwork. -Okay.

Thanks.

Thank you!

Go on ahead while I go park the car.

Excuse me, do you speak Spanish?

Yes.

I'm looking for my husband.

I was told there's someone here who matches his description.

I'll get the doctor.

Don't. Stay.

I like holding your hand.

Steve!

Oh, God! What'd they do to you?

Who are you?

Margot.

Your wife.

Don't you recognize me?

-Excuse me. -Sir?

How do I get to room 301?

Take the elevator to the third floor.

To the east wing.

-This elevator? -Yes, sir.

-Thank you. -No problem.

For more infomation >> Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Capítulo 13 | Telemundo - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

Süß, aber empfindlich: So schläft Hanna Weigs Baby Delia! - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Süß, aber empfindlich: So schläft Hanna Weigs Baby Delia! - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Blue Bloods - Share Your Concerns - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Blue Bloods - Share Your Concerns - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

José José | Capítulo 40 | Telemundo - Duration: 12:42.

I was set up.

Please.

I won't lie.

I really like your brother's music,

but I'm not into him.

-Pablito! -Hi!

-I brought you another one. -Thank you.

When will you stop coming home drunk every day?

I'll go see a doctor so I get clean.

Don't do it for me.

Do it for your baby.

I made some mild sauce so it won't upset your tummy.

Thank you! The heartburn is killing me.

That's because you're expecting a hairy baby.

Why do you always say that, Mrs. Margarita?

Why do you always say I'm having a boy?

Call it Grandma's intuition.

I don't care what I have so long as it's healthy.

It breaks my heart to see a sick child.

What's brought that on? You've had a great pregnancy.

You should be happy. Don't worry about that.

I know.

But Pepe and I have done a lot of unhealthy things,

so I can't really be sure.

Hey.

Does the light bother you in your own home, sweetheart?

Can I have some coffee before we get into it, honey?

Come in!

Excuse me.

It's so nice to see you.

New clothes? Someone got a raise.

How was the US? The United States.

Very good, my friend.

New York is divine.

I can imagine.

How are you?

What's it like being the new head of RVG?

It's great,

but sometimes there aren't enough hours in a day.

You look stressed.

No.

Not at all.

In fact...

I love my job!

I'm very happy.

I'm glad everything's great.

-Yes, everything's great. -Good.

How's your love life?

On hold for the time being.

I thought you were seeing Blondie.

No, no.

I haven't seen her for as long as you've been away.

What about you?

Ready to come back to the music industry?

We really need you here, Nora.

If you say yes, I'll hire you on the spot.

Come here!

We received a crib from the label

and a ton of presents from your fans.

Let me see.

"Wishing you and your baby the very best."

"Best wishes, Cottoulenc."

It's beautiful! It looks like an antique!

-Take it to our room. -No.

We're going to send it back.

Why? It's very glamorous!

Why?

It looks like something you'd see in a horror movie.

Besides, I want nothing from him.

You know I don't like him.

Pepe, honey...

My time here came to an end.

Come to El Patio tonight.

Paco Tomas and a band we recently signed will be playing.

-We can catch up there. -I don't know.

Come on, we seen each other in a long time.

It'll be like the good old days.

Oh, alright! See you there!

Great.

And if I can't talk you into returning to RVG,

you can tell me what to write

on your letter of recommendation.

Thank you.

No, I can do it.

I'm not sick. I'm just pregnant.

You really shouldn't have.

I passed by the market and bought you a few things.

Thank you so much.

I didn't think I'd ever be a grandmother,

but I've been blessed twice over.

I'm sure your grandchildren will love you.

Where's Gonzalo?

He's still sleeping.

He stayed out partying?

Not at all.

He worked all night at El Patio.

I'll leave for The Chapel after I eat.

Really? Aren't you tired?

How do you do it?

I do get tired, but Maria has been very helpful.

She's been dealing with vendors

and letting me leave earlier.

What are you going to do after the baby's born?

We'll figure something out, ma'am.

We have to keep saving money, though.

The hospital bills will dry up our savings.

I wanted to make you guys an offer, sweetheart.

I have some savings I don't really need.

I could loan you the money. That way, you can stop working

until the baby's old enough to go to daycare.

Thank you, Margarita. That's very sweet of you.

It would really helps us out, but you know how Gonzalo is.

-I'll talk it over with him. -Alright. You do that.

We'll see what he says.

-Girl! -Girl!

-So happy to see you! -Me too.

How'd it go?

Great.

I'm a little out of it since my return, though.

Are you fluent in English?

Somewhat.

It's hard, you know.

I can get by, though.

Thank you!

It's a little something.

Magnets for your fridge and a lipstick.

I don't wear lipstick.

Precisely!

-Red? -Yes, the color of passion!

So what are you going to do?

Will you go back to work at RVG?

No.

No, I won't.

But I had to ask Pedro for a letter of recommendation.

How'd it go?

It was...

I don't know. It was weird.

He's changed so much.

He's so... different now. I could be overanalyzing it.

I'm meeting with him later.

So you have a boyfriend?

Yes.

Tell me all about it!

Where would I be touring?

Several countries in the Caribbean and Central America.

You'd travel with musical director Mario Patron.

Great. I like Mario.

He's a great guy and he's very talented.

What dates?

You leave mid-November.

No, that's too close to the birth of my baby.

Change the dates.

That's impossible, Pepe. We'd lose a lot of money.

November is great because it would lead us

into the winter holidays, a time when people pay more

to attend the shows you put on.

If you're really worried about the baby's future,

you should worry about making sure he's provided for.

I've missed key moments in Anel's pregnancy.

Doctor appointments, first-time parent classes...

All because of work!

We could be more flexible.

I'm sorry, but we have a contract to fulfill.

Why don't we take a break when we're closer to Anel's due date?

Pepe can return to Mexico for the birth,

then get back on tour.

-We could do that. -it would mean the world.

Thank you.

We met at church.

He's very sweet and religious.

He's the boyfriend I've always dreamed of having.

I think he's a gift from God.

His name is Pablo Costas.

He sounds like a catch.

He is.

He's sweet, he's a gentleman, he's attentive, and handsome.

Very handsome.

Does he have large hands?

No, they're small and soft, but it's...

Well, okay.

Are you happy?

Of course.

I'm at ease.

There's a difference. Are you happy?

Yes, girl! I'm happy!

Happy!

That's great!

Hey, don't you think you're using Pablito...

to get over someone else?

Pfft! Not at all!

At all.

I'm running very late.

Me too.

I made you dinner.

Oh! Yum!

Thanks!

By the way, your mom came by. She bought us some groceries.

Why didn't you tell me?

You came home late. I didn't want to wake you.

-You were tired. -What'd she say?

She's worried about us.

How come?

Because we work too hard and I'm pregnant.

Things like that.

Don't worry, though. We'll figure something out.

She offered to loan us money so I can quit my job

and focus on the pregnancy.

No.

Look, I'll figure something out.

We could use the money.

I'm not complaining or anything, but I'm huge!

I've broken three glasses this week. I bump into everything.

I'd love to have you at home, but I won't take Pepe's money.

It's not his money. It's your mother's.

And where does she get her money?

Right.

See?

I don't want to live off my brother.

We have huge bills coming our way.

Just think of the hospital bill.

-You know how much diapers cost? -I know.

I've been crunching numbers.

I'm working on something, though.

Just let me see it through.

What are you working on?

I don't want to say because I don't want to jinx it.

Bye.

Remember the day the waiter dumped the food on Pepe?

We had to find a new shirt!

But we couldn't find one his size!

Those were some good days.

The very best!

You know...

I miss you.

-Really? -Really.

Don't get it twisted, Pedrito.

Don't call me Pedrito.

I'm no one's errand boy.

Fine. I'm sorry.

Pedro.

Don't play hard to get. I know you miss me a lot.

Where'd you get that idea?

I'm the boss now.

-Huh? -Power is attractive.

You're dead wrong, dear.

Norita.

Don't play hard to get.

Let's finish what we started.

What's the matter with you?

You can't do that!

Then why are you here?

To see how my friend was doing, period!

There was no need to resort to bootlicking

for a letter of recommendation.

You could've asked my secretary

instead of degrading yourself like this.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm leaving.

Don't worry.

I'll ask your secretary for the letter of recommendation.

Thank you very much!

Great. Take care.

Idiot!

Mom? Gonzalo?

For more infomation >> José José | Capítulo 40 | Telemundo - Duration: 12:42.

-------------------------------------------

"Кто в Доме хозяин?". Выпуск восьмой - Duration: 36:50.

For more infomation >> "Кто в Доме хозяин?". Выпуск восьмой - Duration: 36:50.

-------------------------------------------

😎😀Eski Kanalımı Neden Kapattım ? Sebebi Neydiki ? Minecraft SonOyuncu SkyWars !😀😎 - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> 😎😀Eski Kanalımı Neden Kapattım ? Sebebi Neydiki ? Minecraft SonOyuncu SkyWars !😀😎 - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sweet Gesture For Mother-In-Law Jaya Bachchan Won Everyone's Heart - Duration: 5:37.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sweet Gesture For Mother-In-Law Jaya Bachchan Won Everyone's Heart

Bollywood movies might have portrayed the saas-bahu jodis as volatile and fickle.

But in real-life, the bond that the daughters-in-law share with their mothers-in-law is truly inspiring.

One such saas-bahu jodi who has always given us fashion inspirations and relationship goals is none other than the adorable Jaya Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

The leading ladies of the power family of Bollywood share a genuine bond of love.

On March 6, 2018, veteran actor Shammi Aunty passed away and her prayer meet was organised in the city on March 8, 2018.

The whole Bollywood went there to bid the last adieu to the late actor.

Jaya and Aishwarya also came together to pay their condolences and were the first to turn up at the meet.

After they offered their condolences, bahu Aishwarya Rai escorted her saas Jaya Bachchan to her car.

And before Jaya ji left, they both shared a warm hug. .

  A post shared by Aishwarya Rai☆Ð'ОЛЛИÐ'УÐ" 270k ðŸ" (@aishwarya.

ru) on Mar 8, 2018 at 11:33pm PST.

Such a sweet gesture by the doting daughter-in-law, Aishwarya! A lot of times there are reports and speculations about a tiff between this saas-bahu jodi.

It is said that they are not on good terms and they don't gel well.

But Aishwarya and Jaya Bachchan have always refuted such rumours with their sweet gestures for each other.

From sharing the same saree to Jaya praising Aishwarya for her parenting skills, this jodi has redefined this relationship in today's times.

In an interview with a leading media daily, Abhishek shed light on the equation between Aishwarya and Jaya.

He quipped, "Ma and Ash gang up against me and they keep rattling on in Bengali.

Mom knows the language because she is Bengali and Aishwarya had worked with Rituda (the late Rituparno Ghosh) in Chokher Bali, so she also can speak the language quite well.

So whenever they have to team up against me, they start talking in Bengali".

After Aaradhya's birth, Aishwarya dedicated her time to her daughter and have always been a hands-on mother.

Acknowledging Aishwarya for the way she takes care of her daughter, Jaya ji said in an interview, "Sometimes I tease Aishwarya and I say Aaradhya is a very lucky girl because can you imagine having a nurse like Miss World Aishwarya!" .

Before Abhishek and Aishwarya's marriage, Jaya ji talked about her prospective bahu on Karan Johar's talk show Koffee with Karan.

She was quoted as saying, "She is lovely.

I love her. I have always loved her.

I have never ever seen her push herself whenever we are all together.

I like that quality of hers to stand behind.

She is quiet.

She listens and she is taking it all in.

And another beautiful thing is that she has fitted in so well in the family.

She knows who are our good friends.".

Undoubtedly, Jaya Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are an ideal saas-bahu jodi.

For more infomation >> Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sweet Gesture For Mother-In-Law Jaya Bachchan Won Everyone's Heart - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

DJ OPUS - Slow Jams MEGAMIX (70 Minutes) - Duration: 1:11:21.

For more infomation >> DJ OPUS - Slow Jams MEGAMIX (70 Minutes) - Duration: 1:11:21.

-------------------------------------------

Rainbow 6 Siege Operation Chimera T-Hunt N More Gameplay (R6S) Friend Me On PS4 Or PC - Duration: 28:22.

For more infomation >> Rainbow 6 Siege Operation Chimera T-Hunt N More Gameplay (R6S) Friend Me On PS4 Or PC - Duration: 28:22.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Rainbow 6 Siege Operation Chimera T-Hunt N More Gameplay (R6S) Friend Me On PS4 Or PC - Duration: 28:22.

-------------------------------------------

[N초점]조민기 이어 오달수·조재현까지…연예계 퍼지는 '미투' | THQ Channel - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> [N초점]조민기 이어 오달수·조재현까지…연예계 퍼지는 '미투' | THQ Channel - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> [N초점]조민기 이어 오달수·조재현까지…연예계 퍼지는 '미투' | THQ Channel - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

10 INCREDIBLE CAR GADGETS - Duration: 11:04.

welcome to titi everyone dreams to have their own car but having a car is also a

great responsibility whether it is the affordable cars or expensive SUVs

they're pretty much the same when you face extremely difficult terrain today

we're going to explore some incredible gadgets that will help your car in

various challenging situations so sit back relax and enjoy the video number

one gadgets for uneven terrain these gadgets help the vehicle to run on the

various challenging terrain the first example is track and go it's something

that will keep you away from getting stuck in the first place introducing

track and go the world's best wheel driven track system thanks to this

incredible invention now you can install four tracks on a vehicle in just 15

minutes while keeping the tires on without any

modifications in the vehicle

it's rubber tracks make driving your vehicle feel amazingly smooth and

vibration free and not only can you run the vehicle on snow but also in the

absence of snowfall - and the track and go can be installed in various 4x4

pickup trucks and suv's roto grips CS is another gadget that will help the

vehicle to run in various uneven terrain the roto grip CS is developed for

vehicles with a limited mounting space just the lay the chain strands under the

tire like a carpet and these flexible pre tension Springs rotate whenever the

vehicle moves and helps the tire to get better grips with the ground the roto

grip CS is a cheap and affordable option that you can purchase at any time number

2 in today's life the vehicle lifting instruments are often required to raise

the vehicle for various repair and maintenance work the trestle jacks are a

great vehicle lifting instrument whenever you need to replace the tire

the brake linings or any maintenance work on a heavy cargo trailer you need

trestle jack this unpowered South African instrument raises the axle

faster than any conventional system it can do the job just in 10 seconds which

is extremely fast the jack uses vehicles movement to raise and lower the trailers

as soon as the jack is in a vertical position and having work load capacity

of 30 to 50 tons another vehicle lifting gadget is katene e lifting bag at first

sight these cushions look pretty normal but don't underestimate the power of

these hydraulic lifting cushions it's an alternative solution of a mechanical

hydraulic lift how does it work well you have to put these cushions under the

wheels I mean those wheels which are flat for their simply no space for the

metal support these sweet pillows are a couple of inches thick and whenever the

air is injected to the pneumatic supply system these pillows can lift cars

and heavy trucks up to six inches that's enough to help install metal support for

repairing and maintenance work number three car protecting gadgets are used to

protect your car from all possible damage the first example of car

protecting gadgets is the hail protector introduced by company hail protection a

unique remote-controlled patented technology that can save your car from

the raining of frozen pellets or simply hail from the sky and bad weather the

hail protector consists of two layers where the first layer is secured with

slings while the second layer forms a protective balloon itself which is

inflated by using four valves and a small compressor it also includes an

alarming app for both Android and iOS that alerts the user 30 to 60 minutes

before the possible hail also it protects the car against ultraviolet

rays water resistance and air permeability

Auto fireman is another great invention it is a compact sized automatic fire

extinguisher and can be installed in the engine compartment of a car two or more

fire extinguishers can be installed on any suitable metal surface at two

opposite points by using strong magnet after installation of the device they

are ready to save your life the working principle is simple yet

effective and it detects the high flammable temperature because it's made

up of a combustible material that instantly lights up and burns after that

they release the chemical reagent in the form of gas that extinguishes the fire

the process is very fast it can extinguish the fire in less than 30

seconds number 4 mink the mink is a small and beautifully designed

convenient moving house this moving house on wheels is for those who love

traveling and want to enjoy the freshness of nature and want to do some

adventuring in the wild it is specially created for camping and all about

creating enjoyable memories with loved ones it can be used almost everywhere

and it has all the necessities like a large sleeping bag to get comfortable in

a mini kitchen to cook tasty meals a Wi-Fi router so that you can watch TTI's

videos and in addition it has a sound system socket charging USB ports and LED

light number 5 super grip introducing this super grip and innovative design

the universal chain from a company put and go the design is simple yet

effective super grip provides you better traction even an extremely difficult

terrain the question is how the answer is very simple the chain has multiple

innovative designed metallic plate arranged alternately to install it you

have to arrange the super grip over the tire adjust it correctly

moving the car forward then tight the chains so that it remains intact now

you're ready to go on the slippery roads or even you can drive in Antartica

number 6 hydraulic deck meet hydraulics the lead deck all aluminum designed

modular vehicle lifter 2 companies Tim Vulcan and southwester collaboratively

developed this incredible modular lifting machine that can be installed on

trucks cargo area this astonishing invention has a lifting capacity of

4,000 pounds that's enough power to lift various types of off-road vehicles

without any problems and it can lift nearly everything safely and securely at

the push of a button the whole process takes less than half a minute that's

amazing number 7 air hawk

whenever your car's tires get flat and you get some trouble then don't worry

meet airhawk a revolutionary automatic cordless tire inflator it is the most

convenient and time-saving way to fill up your tires how does it work well it

pulls the outside air and then compresses it into the tire compared to

the traditional large bulky air compressors or the handheld pump this

device is fast easy to use and extremely convenient other than that this

innovative device can digitally detect the air pressure as well as inflate the

footballs air balloons pool toys and camping air mattresses fortunately this

robust durable tool costs over 100 dollars number eight the Fleur

Pathfinder which works with the help of infrared sensors which has to be

installed at the front of the car the thermal imaging sensors are accurate

enough to even distinguish between birds in the air with humans or animals on the

road primarily it provides you a great night vision as a result many lives can

be saved during car driving and rural areas many people face difficulties

during parking and driving and the rivers gear in those situations many

children have lost their lives worldwide introducing look at an innovative rear

vision system that helps the driver to see rearview with the help of grid line

calibrations this compact gadget is smart simple safe and compatible with

iPhone and Android with the fast wireless connection that means no

complicated wiring and no need to drill holes activating the device is as simple

as pressing a button number 10

turbo blade cleaning the car takes time and if you want the ultimate perfection

to shine your car then meet the turbo blade an innovative car dryer that can

drive the vehicle in a more time efficient manner it has a futuristic

design with a flattened özil which horizontally directs the strong airflow

it's a rechargeable device which takes two hours to fully charge on a single

charge it can drive three cars by utilizing the lowest amount of energy

thanks for watching which gadget did you find the most

impressive let me know in the comments below if you're new here then feel free

to subscribe and be my friend don't miss our upcoming videos by

clicking that Bell icon I'll see you guys next time peace

For more infomation >> 10 INCREDIBLE CAR GADGETS - Duration: 11:04.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 10 INCREDIBLE CAR GADGETS - Duration: 11:04.

-------------------------------------------

LA MARIÉE TIENT LA MAIN DE SON FUTUR MARI ET DÉCOUVRE LA VÉRITÉ SUR QU'ELLE COMPTE ÉPOUSER - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> LA MARIÉE TIENT LA MAIN DE SON FUTUR MARI ET DÉCOUVRE LA VÉRITÉ SUR QU'ELLE COMPTE ÉPOUSER - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> LA MARIÉE TIENT LA MAIN DE SON FUTUR MARI ET DÉCOUVRE LA VÉRITÉ SUR QU'ELLE COMPTE ÉPOUSER - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

DJ OPUS - Slow Jams MEGAMIX (70 Minutes) - Duration: 1:11:21.

For more infomation >> DJ OPUS - Slow Jams MEGAMIX (70 Minutes) - Duration: 1:11:21.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> DJ OPUS - Slow Jams MEGAMIX (70 Minutes) - Duration: 1:11:21.

-------------------------------------------

Dry Ice Experiments

For more infomation >> Dry Ice Experiments

-------------------------------------------

Driving from Javea in Spain to Gibraltar - Sailing A B Sea (Ep.007) - Duration: 8:56.

Hey Baz I found it. Aha there you are! In this episode of Sailing A B Sea we drive

680 kilometers south to Gibraltar, encounter snow in the Sierra Nevada mountains,

catch our first glimpse of the Rock of Gibraltar and go back to school for our

RYA sailing courses.

Been driving through the night and looking at this stuff and thinking that's not

rain, it doesn't look like rain in the headlights. It's snowing! It's snowing,

look at this.

With our fuel tank refilled and dawn breaking as best it could through the

low-hanging clouds delivering their cargo of small fluffy snowflakes we

continued our drive through the ghostly landscape onwards towards Gibraltar.

As you can possibly tell from that big rock that's behind us, we've arrived near

Gibraltar. We're not there yet, we've actually got to park the car in the

marina here in Spain and then we're just going to walk ourselves and our bags

over the border. Let's go! Yeah, just a few hours ago we were standing in snow.

Yeah I know. And now we're on the on the coast. It's windy but it's sunny anyway. Yeah so it's all good.

Good sailing weather! Alright let's go and cross the border. Yeah.

Halfway along the pier we got our first look at Rockefeller our floating home for

the next three weeks and our first lesson in sailing began with Peter

showing us how to get on board and a quick tour of the yacht. Ah ah, I'll have

your bags coz you need two hands free.

Make sure you've got two hands. Right now what you can do is hold on to this.

This won't go anywhere. Kettle just plug it in there OK and you've got a toaster there.

You've probably been camping, you just press it in, hold it and hold it for about five

seconds then let go of it yeah. Have you used the heads on a yacht? No.Right OK.

Now with a head most boats, especially the one you're one, don't put toilet paper

down there, personally I don't put toilet paper down it.

There is some wet weather gear in the cupboards up there behind the door.

Just try the wet gear on and think yeah that'll do me for the week.

We've got loads of it. Are these soles alright? Yeah they're fine yeah. Your's are

no good, you'll have to go naked. I said that to someone and I came up and oh my good god.

So yeah we got one other person, I don't know who it is, I can't remember

and then Marike. Yeah she's a German girl but she's done quite a lot of sadling now

I'm hoping she'll probably be with us for the year you know. I get good

feedback, I always listen to the customers you know. It's your boat for the week now

so just root in every little cupboard and have a good look. Left to our own

devices we unpacked and decided to take a quick look at Gibraltars Main Street.

So we're just having our first wander around Gibraltar... It's busy. Yeah busy.

We've been down the Main Street and it's got every high street shop

that you'd think of from the UK.

Yeah and cheap as chips for things like whiskey and vodka.

I saw a litre bottle of Smirnoff for four pounds and 75 pence, so you can

quite easily become an alcoholic here. You already are darling. Thank you.

Yeah it's very crowded, there's lots of narrow streets and one-way systems.

Old cobblestone streets, they're lovely.

Yeah it's in a very odd state of new stuff and old stuff, so it's it's weird. It's

not what I expected, but then again I'm not even sure what I really expected.

It's sort of like England with, even with the smell of buses but with a sound of

Spanish scooters. Yeah there's a lot of scooters. The parking is at a premium

which is why most people have scooters.

So yeah we're just having a wander around, it's about five o'clock in the

afternoon and we'll decide what we're going to do for dinner and maybe get one

of those four pounds 75 bottles of vodka and a litre of orange juice and go sit

on the boat and have sundowners. Yeah except we've got to learn and read

through and learn our VHF course. Oh yeah. Well maybe not too many drinks then.

Day one in the classroom, known as the

green house, Peter explained all we needed to know about the VHF radio

handling rules and regulations and at the end of the day we

both passed the course with flying colors.

Day two in the greenhouse Carrie took us through the RYA marine

first aid course and after getting up close

and personal with our CPR dummy by dinnertime we were once

again presented with our certificates. Next time on Sailing A B Sea we

begin to learn how to sail from the ground up. If you want to be notified

when a new video is released click on the subscribe button and make sure to

click the bell icon. Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Driving from Javea in Spain to Gibraltar - Sailing A B Sea (Ep.007) - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

푸조 3008에 이어 볼보 XC40까지..글로벌 트렌드는 'SUV' - Duration: 8:17.

For more infomation >> 푸조 3008에 이어 볼보 XC40까지..글로벌 트렌드는 'SUV' - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

DJ OPUS - Slow Jams MEGAMIX (70 Minutes) - Duration: 1:11:21.

For more infomation >> DJ OPUS - Slow Jams MEGAMIX (70 Minutes) - Duration: 1:11:21.

-------------------------------------------

Hoa Vinh Dùng Micro Thu Âm Gì? Micro Thu Âm ISK AT100 | Micro Người Nổi Tiếng - Duration: 11:43.

For more infomation >> Hoa Vinh Dùng Micro Thu Âm Gì? Micro Thu Âm ISK AT100 | Micro Người Nổi Tiếng - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

Bastard 371.015 - Rx 891 ,,Slovácký expres" - Kolín - 21.1.2018 - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Bastard 371.015 - Rx 891 ,,Slovácký expres" - Kolín - 21.1.2018 - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

탈모를 예방하는 법 - Duration: 6:44.

For more infomation >> 탈모를 예방하는 법 - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

GP and Robi free net ।Technical Guti।100% working - Duration: 10:20.

SUBSCRIBE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét