Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 10 2018

Hi friends welcome to my cooking show Nalini Ki Rasoi

Today I am going to make Potato Wedges

Please do not forget to press the Subscribe and Bell Icon button

So that you get instant notifications of my new & upcoming videos

Let's see the ingredients required to make Potato Wedges

4 non-starch potatoes

1 tablespoon of refined wheat flour

1 teaspoon of chilly flakes

1 teaspoon of mixed herbs

1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder

1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder

Salt as per taste

Water and oil

To start with cut each potato in 4 equal parts

To start with cut each potato in 4 equal parts Again cut the four pieces into half

Again cut the four pieces into half

Similarly cut all the potatoes

Non Starch potatoes are used as they do not get burnt even on high flame

Peeling the potatoes is optional

Once the potatoes are cut and ready put them in hot water

And don't cook it fully

Now put a little salt in it

And cover it and cook it

Poke a knife into the potatoes and check if its cooked or not

If the potatoes are cooked around 3/4 then strain them

Next put the potatoes on a kitchen towel and dry them

Next take in bowl refined wheat flour, mixed herbs, Salt

Red chilli powder, black pepper powder and chili flakes and mix well

And by adding some water to it make a thin paste

Next add potatoes in this paste and mix it well

Once the potatoes are mixed well start frying process

Fry wedges on a medium flame until it turns golden brown

Remove it once it turns golden brown

Similarly fry the remaining Wedges

Potato Wedges are ready to serve

Let's see the ingredients required to make Aloo Paratha

2 tablespoons of wheat flour

5 boiled potatoes

1 teaspoon of red chilli powder

1/2 teaspoon of amchoor powder

2 green chillies finely chopped

1 inch ginger piece finely chopped

8 to 10 curry leaves finely cut for flavors

1/2 teaspoon of celery seeds

1/2 bowl of chopped green coriander

Salt as per taste

Oil and water

To start with take in 1 bowl - flour, salt, red chilli powder, celery in a bowl

And little oil and stir well

Add little water and prepare the dough

And the dough should be soft like roti flour

Once the dough is ready cover and keep for 10 minutes

Next mash potatoes in another bowl

Add salt, red chilli powder, amchur powder, green chilli, ginger

Curry leaves and green coriander and mix well

Next prepare the stuffing for aloo paratha

Take a little dough in hand

Roll it and flatten it with your palms and then flatten it on the rolling board with rolling pin

Put stuffing in the flattened dough

Lock the dough from all corners

Once locked flatten the dough again with your palms and then on the rolling board

Next put this flattened dough on a hot pan

Once it gets cooked from one side

Change the side and cook from other side as well

Put some oil on the cooked side

Flip it over to the other cooked side

Similarly put oil or other side also

Aloo Paratha is ready to serve. Usually its served with curd, papad, pickle and butter

Let's see the ingredients required to make Green Chutney

1 small bowl of mint leaves

1 large bowl of green coriander leaves

1 oniun cut into big pieces

5 green chillies

1 bowl of curry leaves for flever

8 to 10 garlic buds

1 inch ginger cut into medium pieces

1 teaspoon of cumin seeds

Roasted yellow split chick peas for binding

1/2 cup of lime juice

Salt as per taste and water

To start with we will grind these ingredients in a mixer jar mint leaves, ginger,garlic and green chillies

Add cumin seeds, curry leaves, onion and mix well

Keep adding coriander leaves in small quantity and keep grinding

Next add gram dal, salt, lemon juice and grind again

Add a little water and grind a

Delicious Chutney is ready to serve

If you have liked my recipe

Then please do not forget to press the subscribe button on this side

And links of my other recipes are also displayed on the screen for you to click and see

I'll be back with many more new recipes

Till then take very good care of yourself and your family

Stay healthy, happy and fit

Thank you for watching my cooking show Nalini Ki Rasoi

For more infomation >> Potato wedges and more... - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Stanchion + Dropper Post Scratch Repair | GMBN Tech How To - Duration: 7:52.

- Stanchion tubes are the upper tubes on suspension forks,

or the upper legs,

and they're quite prone to gettin' scratched

from flying debris, bikes leaning against each other,

and even crashing and stuff.

Now, what you don't want is a scratch with a burr in it,

it's gonna damage the seals

and of course deteriorate and get worse over time.

So it's gonna cost you more money,

as you will need to replace

the whole upper CSU crown steering unit.

So this is a workaround fix on how to remove

those scratches from your stanchions.

So firstly, I'm just gonna show you a dropper post

that actually, I think, is past the point of repair.

You can see it's got some pretty heavy damage on here.

Basically this was stuck in the back of a van

with another bike, just rubbing up against it.

So that is pretty much fit for the bin,

so this upper tube will need to be replaced.

And the reason for that is it's gonna damage the seal,

because it's so rough.

Every time it passes it, it's gonna damage that seal.

You're gonna get problems with air leakage, oil leakage,

and of course wearing the bushes out on the inside.

So this is something that really can't be done at home.

I could do a workaround and get a few more weeks out of it,

but really, that's gonna be a new tube on that.

And that's what you don't want to happen

to any of your bike parts,

so please take care when you're storing your bikes,

when you're putting them on bike racks,

puttin' 'em in an uplift van, chairlifts,

anytime like that where they're likely

to rub against another bike.

In this case here, I've got the fork of my KN,

and it's just got a little nick

taken out the stanchion tube here.

It's not the worst nick, but I can feel it quite badly.

So I'm just gonna show you how to prevent

that getting worse, and I'll be able to keep riding

for quite some time on it.

Okay, so you're gonna need some kit for the job.

So first up, you're gonna want some rubber gloves.

You're gonna need some disc brake cleaner

in order to prep the side of the fork.

You're gonna want some very, very fine diamond tip files.

You can get these quite cheaply from places like

Maplin, Tandy, Radio Shack,

any sort of electronics store or hardware store.

These ones cost about $6, about five quid,

somethin' like that.

You'll need some metal polish, good ol' Autosol,

it's the sort of standard stuff you see in car shops.

Now you're gonna need something to act as a filler.

Now some people use epoxy resin for this,

which is a really good solution,

but you don't have to go as full on as that.

You can do this with a decent quality nail varnish.

It dries rock hard, but you need to make sure

it dries completely before you work it smooth afterwards.

And then you're gonna need some very, very fine emery paper.

We're talking like 1200 grit, something like that.

Something literally just to polish up.

This is not to actually sand anything down.

And of course, you're gonna need a damaged fork

in order to work on.

Okay, so in this case there's two little nicks

just taken out the stanchion tube

on the right leg of the fork here.

Not quite sure when this happened,

but it's annoying, the fact it's happened.

The fork works perfectly well,

but I just wanna make sure it stays that way.

So what you're looking for is

to feel the actual sharp burr on the edge of it,

and that tends to happen when the metal on the top

just gets moved out of the way.

And what you're lookin' to do with your file

is to just take the edge off the burr.

But don't go too far,

'cause you don't wanna add any sort of

more scratching to the stanchion area.

It's a very fine job, just to rub this down.

Just take a little bit of care.

And you might notice that I've taken the fork

off the bike for this, it just makes it a lot easier.

You don't have to do it, but it's quite a precise job

so you wanna make sure you don't mess it up.

And already, that's starting to feel a little bit better.

So the aim of this, obviously,

is not to get it back to sort of a new condition,

it's just to make it usable

without actually damaging the fork further.

So, what we're tryin' to do is take that burr off,

which we've just done in step one,

just to smooth over the scratch,

and then to fill it, basically.

Now once it's filled, you wanna just level that filler,

and then just give it some polish, with the metal polish.

And basically then, it will feel like a normal stanchion

when it's passing past the seals.

That is your aim.

So, this stage, I'm just gonna carefully spray

a bit of brake cleaner, only a little bit, just on here.

And just take the edge off.

Make sure it's nice and smooth.

You don't need to go too far.

I mean, the metal polish is good

for bringing this back again,

but this is literally just to make sure

the edges are smooth as possible.

And then, take care to get,

make sure the brake cleaner doesn't go

too far near your seals.

You know, you're gonna give the fork

a clean afterwards anyway,

but you don't have to go too far with it.

But that's pretty good.

It's got quite a good feel to it,

so I'm pretty much ready now to get my filler in there.

In this case, it's just nail varnish.

Nice and simple.

So I'm using nail varnish for this step.

Some people like to use epoxy resin,

which you can get in grey, you can get in black,

you can get it in different finishes.

Obviously this is just clear, this stuff.

If you're bothered about the colour of your fork,

then you can do this as a work around.

I'm not, I'm purely about the function,

to make sure it continues working,

so I'm quite happy with the cheap and cheerful nail varnish.

So, I'm gonna go quite liberal here,

because I'm gonna smooth this down afterwards.

And something that's really important to note

is that you must leave it until it's completely dry.

If you don't, the next stage,

when you go to sort of polish this up,

you're actually gonna pull it straight back out

the leg again.

So leave this until it's absolutely rock hard

before you move on to the next step.

Now that the nail varnish, or your filler,

if you're using resin or anything,

has completely hardened,

again emphasise the point, leave it overnight if need be,

if you're not sure.

Make sure it's fully hardened

and then takin' that really 1200 grit emery paper,

just wanna sort of smooth it out

until it feels like it's basically

part of that stanchion tube.

Just as best as you can, just work it in.

Take your time,

and you'll find you're about to get a really smooth finish,

and you'll barely even know

that the hole was there to start with.

And all that remains, once that is fully smooth,

is to get the metal polish on their afterwards

and buff the whole area up.

And you'll be quite surprised what good finish you can get.

Okay, so now that this is just filed down,

it's nice and smooth,

it's time to get the metal polish on there.

Just give the whole area a nice buff up

to make sure it's nice, smooth,

and it's got good finish on it.

Don't need to go too crazy,

but give it a nice, nice buff around here,

and it will start lookin' a lot better.

Okay, so that is the job done, that is nice and smooth,

it's gonna pass back through the seals

without hindering them.

Of course the scratch isn't covered up,

you can visually still see it there.

If you're that bothered about it,

you could colour in, you could've used a different colour

sort of filler in there.

I'm quite content with this.

I'm just gonna give it a nice cleanup

with some silicon spray.

Make sure there's no sort of bits from filing

anywhere around the seals.

Generally give it a good ol' clean,

and then it gets put back on the bike.

Okay, so there we are,

we've effectively just patched up a stanchion scratch here.

Of course, you don't need to fill it in

if it's just a minor little scratch.

The important factor is to remove the burr.

A little scratch and indent on there's

not gonna harm the fork,

although, of course, dirt and mud can get in there.

It's more about gettin' that burr off

and makin' it as smooth as possible

so it just passes the fork seals nicely.

So hopefully this video has been useful for you,

and of course, don't forget, you can do this

on a dropper seat post as well.

It's exactly the same principle.

So for a couple more useful videos,

click down here if you wanna see

Olly Wilkins' Focus Jam pro bike.

It's a really cool bike that's done

with Blake quite recently.

And if you wanna find out how to deep clean

your transmission and drive chain, click down here.

As always, please click on that globe to subscribe.

Share it around, tell all your friends to do the same,

and if you found the video helpful, give us a thumbs up.

For more infomation >> Stanchion + Dropper Post Scratch Repair | GMBN Tech How To - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Try Flower Beauty Facial Masks - Duration: 5:27.

For more infomation >> Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Try Flower Beauty Facial Masks - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Q&A: Study Abroad Paris! Budget? Why Human Resources? Easy to Make friends? - Duration: 12:55.

Salut YouTube it's Rosie here again and today I'm doing my much requested Q&A

video on my experiences studying abroad in Paris if you guys haven't already

seen the video you may want to go and check out the first video I did on this

topic which I'll link up here where I explained how I came to study in France

to do my master's degree here for free and not only was it free actually but it

was in English as well it was absolutely essential for me at the time I didn't

speak a word of French so I love to do Q&A videos anyway where I answer your

questions that you send me using my Ask me Anything form which I'll leave down

below in the description box and I noticed a big trend around study abroad

what did you study how did you get to where you are in terms of your

professional career etc so I hope to address all of those in today's video so

let's get into the first question from Charlou who's asked me what I studied as

a bachelor's degree so before I even came to study in France to do my

Master's here what was my academic background so for you guys to know I did

all of my studies in New Zealand until the final year of my masters where I

came to France so just so you know that all of this is happening in New Zealand

so I did two bachelor's degrees in New Zealand the first was a Bachelor of

Science where I majored in psychology so I did chemistry biology etc but I had a

psychology major really kind of focused on more so neuroscience and how what's

going on and the brain can impact people's behavior I was doing

simultaneously my other bachelors degree which was a Bachelor of business

majoring in general management and human resources through doing this I realized

that understanding the psychology of people what makes people tick how to

motivate people how to make people happier in general how to make people

more confident in general all of these kinds of topics were so crucial to what

I was studying in my other degree which is the workplace so we spend a huge

amount of time at work and it would be really useful if we could understand how

to make people happier at work more engaged at work able to give their best

every day able to perform in ways and reach the career goals in ways that they

weren't sure how to do alone all of these kinds of things and just the

overlap of these two worlds led me to a pretty obvious direction which was Human

Resources after my bachelor's degrees I actually started working for a few years

in Human Resources I did a Human Resources graduate program where every

six months I was assigned to a different human resources related mission while I

was working full-time because I'm a little bit of a crazy person I was also

studying the first year of my Master's by distance part-time in the evenings

and weekends which I did an organizational psychology which is the

psychology of the workplace which won't surprise any of you and then of course I

applied and got into my International Human Resources Management Master here

in Paris in English which was effectively free because my company paid

my school fees and I was able to do internships which are paid for my cost

of living over here so it was an amazing experience but I really detail

everything you need to know in the video that I mentioned earlier the next

question is from Bri who's asked me what it's like to have a career in HR

and what I like about it and what I find more difficult about it that's a really

good question I honestly think that human resource management is one of the

most underrated professional areas of business I think people have an idea of

human resources that you're just recruiting people or firing people or

doing kind of administration related to people matters so writing contracts or

approving holidays or paying people and that kind of thing while I've done but

some pieces that resemble that just to get some experience when I was starting

out over the last four years I don't think I've done anything that even

resembles that in the slightest the thing I would love about HR is that

it's a strategic business topic so it's very business oriented you can't achieve

your business strategy without the people that are going to

get you there pretty much every company you can dream of has an HR department so

if you want to work more in tech fields Facebook Apple Google they have HR

departments if you want to work in luxury cosmetics they have HR

departments and the salary is good it's a it's comparable to what you would find

in communications marketing this kind of thing something that really excites me

about HR as well as the sense of service like you are doing something good for

other people every day and I really think that my number one mission at work

and the role that I'm in today is making people happy at work and making people

feel more confident at work and making people feel like they belong in the

workplace that they're currently in if you're the kind of person that likes to

build others up and see other people do better and help and serve others you

could be really happy in HR something that I did find quite difficult at first

which I have gotten more used to is that I did over emphasize in my mind the

contact with people on a day to day basis and as I said in some positions

you do but some positions you don't in my role at the moment I don't have a

population of people that I look after intimately for example I'm not in close

proximity with any given population because I'm designing solutions for

employees that will touch the employees and they'll be rolled out worldwide but

it's not me actually in the room with the employees of their make sense and so

I think I over exaggerated how much daily contact I would have personally

with employees the next question coming in is from an Australian, Brooke, and she's

asked me if I would recommend the International Human Resources Management

Masters that I did and she's a little bit worried because she wonders if the

culture shock would be too huge with the tiny Parisian apartment and stuff coming

from Australia and has also asked me if it's easy to make friends so yeah I

would absolutely recommend it I think it's a wonderful life experience yes

you're gonna come over here and things are different the food of different the

language is different the people are different and the apartments are tiny

when you're on a student budget but it's all part of the experience it makes it

what it is and that's something to look back on and be like wow that was crazy

that was amazing that was many many different things and it doesn't last

forever I mean it's one year of your life and when I look at where I am now

and I'm working in a great job and an awesome company and I've got my much

nicer one-bedroom apartment and really happy so I would definitely recommend it

and yet it is easy to make friends because you've got heaps of

international people and exactly the same situation as you so you

automatically bond over there and you automatically become quite close another

question from Brooke is what did I write my master's thesis on and did I get to

pick my own topic so the way it worked with my particular masters is that I

wrote my master's thesis for the company that I was interning at and I actually

worked with them to decide what I would write my thesis on because I wrote my

thesis to solve one of their business problems or in my case HR problems and

the problem that I tackled was the use of executive coaching throughout the

group executive coaching is when you have top executive coaches who work with

the most senior people in the organization to help them do loads of

different things to help them become more self-aware to help them become

better leaders better people managers to help them be more strategic and their

thinking whatever the executives individual problematic is or something

that they would like to work on and prove an executive coach as a certified

coach who has the tools and methodologies to be able to get them

there so my whole master's thesis was really on how to leverage this practice

of executive coaching how to scale it and

customize it globally so that it's working and I created a framework for

the group so that any division in a country that wanted to roll out the

practice of executive coaching locally they could use my framework my

guidelines my policies so they knew from steps 1 2 3 4 5 how to use executive

coaching for their most senior leaders in the company I've got another question

coming in from Linda who's asked me you know how to get to France to study for a

one-year are there any scholarships available etc etc I'd say the best

resource you can check out as Campus France I can obviously talk about my

program in my experience but it depends what you want to study it depends on

your areas of expertise etc so I'll link that website down in the description box

below because it has all of the english-speaking masters so you can look

through that website there's also another website I think it's called

masters portal dot-eu which is another great resource so I'll link that down

below as well so you can start doing your own research and figure out where

you want to go my next question is from Sarah who's asking if I can make a video

around studying for those who are over the age of 26 because I think I

mentioned in my last video that the maximum age for the apprentissage system

or apprenticeship system is 26 years old so firstly what you need to know is that

they have raised the age of the system to 30 so that's quite interesting

however what they've changed is that people who aren't from European

countries are going to have to do internships instead of apprenticeships

so the main difference is that internships are only six months long and

apprenticeships are for the full year terms of studying after 30 I'm not

actually an expert sorry because I haven't done it and I don't know anyone

that has but again I would recommend checking out the links that I put down

below Campus France master's portal da da de you and having a look on there to

see what you can find the next question coming in is from Merve from Turkey hello

they've asked me more about the money side of things so how much money did I

arrive in Paris with I I'm guessing you'd like to know how I

paid my bills and how much the cost of living was generally and that kind of

thing and the second part of the question is how to find accommodation so

I came to Paris with around 1,500 euros that was my security nest in case I had

any emergencies or anything went wrong luckily as I said because of the

particular program I did the school fees were paid for and I received a monthly

salary so that 1,500 euros that I came with was really really crucial because I

didn't get paid for the first month so I needed to live off that pay the bond to

the apartment etc so that was a little bit

tighter but then once I started getting my monthly salary I was earning minimum

wage which was around 1,500 gross or 1200 euros net in the pocket my rent

was 500 years per month and then I think I was spending around 40 euros per week

on food and yeah I mean it's quite tight especially if you want to save to go

travelling you know go to Barcelona for the weekend or what that kind of thing

but you can definitely live on minimum wage here I would say it depends on your

budget but I'd say you'd need at least say 900 euros per month to survive here

that's just a general figure but it depends obviously if you share a house

with six other people or have your own apartment or whatever it is that that

would maybe give you a rough indication to find apartments I'd say the best

thing is through word-of-mouth so look on Facebook for any groups that you can

find on students in Paris study abroad in Paris maybe your school has a

dedicated Facebook group for its students that kind of thing and asking

those I think that's just differently the number one best way otherwise the

site solutio fair is actually quite useful so I'll link that down below as

well I know a couple of people who have found apartments through there as well I

think campus France as well actually offers loads of information on finding

cheap student accommodation in Paris so definitely check out the campus France

website down below as well cool so that's all the questions I had for my

study abroad Q&A hope that you guys found that useful if you'd like any

further details if you any other questions just ask me down in

the comment section below and I can definitely try and get back to you I do

have a video coming out soon on some of my surprises that I found in the French

education system in terms of the way you're graded and that kind of thing so

don't forget to subscribe and turn the notifications on if you want to be

notified when videos like that come out on my channel but until then I'll see

you guys in the next video à bientôt!

For more infomation >> Q&A: Study Abroad Paris! Budget? Why Human Resources? Easy to Make friends? - Duration: 12:55.

-------------------------------------------

Starve.io - PLOZ NO - Duration: 13:42.

For more infomation >> Starve.io - PLOZ NO - Duration: 13:42.

-------------------------------------------

IT , HANGOVER , SPIDERMAN & REACTION @ BLACK PANTHER MOVIE VLOG - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> IT , HANGOVER , SPIDERMAN & REACTION @ BLACK PANTHER MOVIE VLOG - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Former Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett Has Surprising Comment About Trump And North Korea(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 6:08.

Former Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett Has Surprising Comment About Trump And North Korea

Donald Trump is accepting kim jong un's invitation for a sit-down over North

Korean nukes how about that this is a huge huge ship for what he's been saying

up until now let's watch what Korea's best not make any more threats to the

United States they will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen

the United States has great strength and patience but if it is forced to defend

itself or its allies we will have no choice but to totally destroy North

Korea Rocketman is on a suicide mission for

himself and for his regime suddenly he is singing a different Elton John town

Rocket Man - can you feel the love tonight

what are you Gary oats dude you're here and I know you have background of this

kind of thing do you think the tough talk is gonna work well let's say this I

think we should all welcome diplomacy over fire and fury I hope that's right

negotiating with a nuclear state is not something you do want to drive by so for

example when the Obama administration yeah did our deal with Iran months of

due diligence we structured parameters we said what we would do what we

wouldn't do and we put in place a process where we could figure out where

they actually complying with the deal right and so so far whether it's

immigration or guns just last week or healthcare they've been kind of all over

the map and on the world stage you can't do that no valerie i'm kim jeong-hoon

appears to be eager to sit down and to meet with trump and of course if he

meets with president Thabo be the first time that a u.s. leader has met with a

North Korean leader but do you think that's a sign that the sanctions that

were put in place last month that we've really doubled down on that they're

actually working we have no idea what's going through either of their minds

quite frankly and that's what's a little terrifying yeah but do I hope this works

sure I do absolutely we should all be rooting for him we always have this

question at the table you know do you sit down at the table or don't you and

and I think if it works this is wonderful because we've all been so

worried but previous administrations have made sure that there are firm

preconditions before you take these meetings and I would think that the

Secretary of State would also be involved that the National Security

Advisor would also be involved and Tillerson seemed to say that it sort of

came as a bit of a surprise to the Secretary of State and that makes me

uncomfortable but he also said nothing's gonna happen without talking about

denuclearization so they've already put that out there North Korea I mean Kim

Jong has talked about denuclearization already with many other countries and

then he pulls back so that's what all of a sudden he's eager to meet and I guess

would be historic talks I mean I want them to as you said to get something

done we also yeah I mean they've been testing ice

vm's it might be able to reach day it's like doesn't that validate this this

regime I mean I think that most presidents have been reluctant to meet

with with him and that's the concern and correct me if I'm wrong you elevate him

you're validating that's why for Iran we wanted to make sure to your point about

the Secretary of State there we also have the Secretary of Energy who was an

expert in the loop we had our ducks in a row and so you're right the question is

are the ducks all in a row nor any good ruling prepared cuz you probably only

have one good shot at something like this you want to make sure that

everybody is on board Dennis Rodman attend Dennis Rodman shots last night

when I was watching this and I was like why not what the hell

sure let's try this now I will say that no president has ever successfully been

able to do this to get the leader of North Korea to sit down at the table I

there's almost this idea that you're fighting and I don't mean this in the

way is gonna sound like both of these men are like kind of crazy like a fox

and maybe there's something to be said for trying a completely different tactic

which was president Trump's argument during the election when he was running

for president I'm very cautiously optimistic on this I

mean this is a country who has torture starvation forced labor just YouTube the

video of Kim jong-un's brother-in-law being killed based in the face and

poisoned and killed these are people who are not rational so it's as simple as I

hope that our president is highly guarded when he's there as well these

are they're completely irrational world actors and if he can pull this off then

there's gonna be a lot of Democrats eating crow across the country cuz sure

did knock stormy Daniels out of the headlines could this also be something

to distract people from stormy Russia and the general chaos of the White House

I find it hard to believe that Kim jong-un would be sending a message out

thing we're okay to meet in the middle of this receptively Olympics right it

started with South Korea sort of brokering I think this this meeting and

so it I don't know that it has anything to do with stormy Daniels and Russia

it's awesome though it's not on the front page of any of the big newspapers

again a stormy is not yeah not till five minutes away don't worry the Anderson

Cooper's got a big right you're always a story yeah we'll come back with more hot

topics in a second stay where you are thank you god bless you and God bless

america

For more infomation >> Former Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett Has Surprising Comment About Trump And North Korea(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool Jurgen Klopp on Mourinho 'parking the bus' Man Utd have key advantage ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:19.

Jurgen Klopp insists he has no problems with Jose Mourinho's defensive style of play ahead

of Liverpool's showdown with Manchester United.

Jose Mourinho was heavily criticised for his tactics when Manchester United visited Anfield

back in October as the two sides played out a 0-0 draw.

The Portuguese was accused of 'parking the bus' as his defensive style of play frustrated

Liverpool.

United may adopt a similar tactic when they welcome their rivals to Old Trafford tomorow

but Klopp insists the Red Devils have the advantage of being at home.

However, the German admits he respects Mourinho's style of play and has prepared his attacking

side for what they can expect.

"I have no problem with defending.

People say we play a specific style, they play a specific style.

But it's about winning and there are different ways to win," Klopp said.

"Everybody makes a big thing of it but it's all about winning.

There are different ways.

"We have another way in the last few years.

It's a big rivalry but in the last few years United have been more successful than us.

We respect that, of course.

This United team has a specific way of playing football but that's all.

"It's the biggest game I can imagine.

Really looking forward to it.

We need to be 100% to get something there.

It's a good moment to go there but they have outstanding quality.

"It's a good moment to go there but still unbelievably difficult.

They have quality and it's an advantage for them to be at home.

"It's our job to level that.

They're a very experienced team with a very experienced manager.

It's quite a job to do."

United currently sit two points above third-placed Liverpool in the Premier League table.

For more infomation >> Liverpool Jurgen Klopp on Mourinho 'parking the bus' Man Utd have key advantage ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Meow Meow Kitty - Duration: 3:33.

Wake up!!!!

Daddy-

Yawn-

What's this on your mouth?

My baby found that I'm not sleeping.

Good.

He doesn't meow when he saw the camera.

I think he knows what the camera is.

For more infomation >> Meow Meow Kitty - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Remove Makeup with water!? Face Halo review | 高比 Gobby - Duration: 11:20.

Hello everyone~

For more infomation >> Remove Makeup with water!? Face Halo review | 高比 Gobby - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

Im RTL-Interview: Kristina happy, aber Daniel bedrückt? - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Im RTL-Interview: Kristina happy, aber Daniel bedrückt? - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

⚠️ GÜMÜŞ BALIĞI SEVİYELERİ! - Minecraft ⚠️ - Duration: 11:10.

For more infomation >> ⚠️ GÜMÜŞ BALIĞI SEVİYELERİ! - Minecraft ⚠️ - Duration: 11:10.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 LET'S MAKE CARBONARA WITH MILK!! Using Xperia FOR Amazing Photos!! 4Kg 8000kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 7:47.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today tadaa I'll be making carbonara with milk

There's a lot of carbonara recipes out there Using eggs and cheese and a bit of cream at the end

but today we'll be using MILK

Since we're using milk It seems as if it would be easy to make?

I usually never have any cream on hand But I almost always have some milk on hand

AND THEN...

It was upside down

I've heard that you can take really wonderful pictures Using this Xperia

And so I'll be using this to take pictures And showing them to you at the end of the video

It's my first time using this I'm super excited to see how it turns out

Please stick around to see if It takes wonderful pictures

alrighty lets get cookin'

These are the ingredients

Spaghetti, bacon, milk, yolk, butter, consomme, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper

boil a pot of water with plenty of salt for our spaghetti here

Slice up the bacon into random sizes

Separate out the yolks

There were some yolks lost to my one-handed technique

I always get asked what I do with the leftover eggwhites

I usually end up stirring them into my Ramen So don't worry they don't go to waste

Add butter to a fry pan

Then our bacon

Then fry them up (inaudible)

Then the pasta, milk consomme

parm cheese

Mix thoroughly

It's gradually looking more like a carbonara

I'll add another helping of cheese as well

add 2/3 of the yolks

Kill the Heat and mix

its getting T H I C C

transfer to a dish

Looks yummy Add the rest of the yolks

add black pepper

And I'll add some more parmesan cheese just because

tadaa tis all done

It's jam-packed full of cheese I have a feeling it's going to be so yummy

I snapped a bunch of pics while making this I hope some good ones turn out

I'll be showing them all off to you at the end Please look forward to them itadakimasu

the eggs are so gooey

They look so yummy

its crazy rich and yummy

The eggs and cheese come together making for a very smooth mellow taste

It's got such flavor and it's so yummy

Can't get enough of that bacon

I went all out with the cheese its super rich tasting

You can really taste the cheese in it

the black pepper is puttin in a good deal of flavor here

I made this with milk but, since we used yolks and cheese its got a super rich flavor to it

carbonara makes me feel so happy

The first time I ever had carbonara I was like......

"OMFG how can something taste this good exist" I was shook

And now it makes me so glad To be able to make carbonara at home

(RAW EGGS TOTES SAFE IN JAPAN salmonella from eggs is near unheard of they don't smell and please just keep an open mind)

the sauce is so T H I C C its sticks to the noodles nicely

I'm getting hot in here

Since I added so much bacon There's enough to last right to the end

I kinda want to get my drink on

Drinking makes eating so much more fun

I love my liquor

Alone or with friends

I'm almost out of food but whatev's clinky clinky lets get drinky

yum

The peach liqueur is so yummy

Last mouthful itadakimasu

It's mostly just bacon

all done gochisosamadeshita

Marketing

Marketing

Marketing

It was all so yummy what you all please give it a try And give this Xperia a try as well

And as always thank you for watching if there's anything You want me to do or eat please tell me in the comment

Section below if you like this video please hit the like And Subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 LET'S MAKE CARBONARA WITH MILK!! Using Xperia FOR Amazing Photos!! 4Kg 8000kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

Наушники с эффектом ЗАДЕРЖКИ! Rockspace eb10 - Duration: 10:43.

For more infomation >> Наушники с эффектом ЗАДЕРЖКИ! Rockspace eb10 - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Nissan Qashqai ST Review | motoring.com.au - Duration: 2:36.

For growing families on a tight budget, the Nissan Qashqai is an ideal compromise when

small SUVs are too small and medium SUVs are too costly.

Well, the Qashqai itself is a small SUV.

It's only a little shorter in the wheelbase that the Mazda CX-5, last year's best selling

medium SUV.

That means more rear legroom for teenagers and adults in the Nissan compared with most

of its direct rivals, and being a small SUV the Qashqai costs nearly $2,000 less than

the CX-5.

That all sounds too good to be true and in some ways it is.

Drivers have to do their own shifting, for one thing.

You get a rear-view camera but not parking sensors.

The headlights won't switch themselves on and off either, and there are no vents in

the back for the kids.

But unlike the base model Ford Escape, the entry level Qashqai ST does come with alloy

wheels and that essential fixture of the modern infotainment system, Bluetooth, is fitted

as standard, as is a push to start button.

Although the Qashqai is fairly easy to drive, some engine flare is evident during gear changes,

so forget about fast and smooth shifting.

Relaxed in commuter traffic, the Qashqai needs to be pushed harder for performance out in

the country, but the refined, sporty engine doesn't mind a rev and higher in the rev range

is where it delivers.

Running on standard unleaded, the Qashqai's official combined cycle fuel economy figure

doesn't match some of the newer medium SUVs.

The Qashqai comes with a touring suspension calibration and provides surefooted grip that

can match passenger cars of similar size and price.

Ride comfort is firmer at lower speeds but feels better on the open road.

The light steering lacks the feel of some competitors, the driving position is comfortable

and commanding, but the front seats lack support.

All controls are placed where they should be and the instruments are easy to read at

a glance.

Despite the Qashqai's shorter overall length, the boot is large enough and practical for

urban shopping trips, thanks in part to the space saver spare under the floor.

SP The Qashqai is a popular choice with Aussie families anyway but with the same roominess,

decent drivability and affordable value, perhaps the base model should be on more shopping

lists?

For more infomation >> 2018 Nissan Qashqai ST Review | motoring.com.au - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

"Еда живая и мёртвая": все о молоке и 5 необычных рецептов из разных уголков России (10.03.2018) - Duration: 44:07.

For more infomation >> "Еда живая и мёртвая": все о молоке и 5 необычных рецептов из разных уголков России (10.03.2018) - Duration: 44:07.

-------------------------------------------

最受矚目的辛普森案到底是什麼?►《極地戰嚎5》美國故事-爐邊談話#1 - Duration: 7:58.

For more infomation >> 最受矚目的辛普森案到底是什麼?►《極地戰嚎5》美國故事-爐邊談話#1 - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

북한 전역을 공포에 떨게만든 미 폭격기 '검은 가오리' | KR ARMY | - Duration: 8:05.

For more infomation >> 북한 전역을 공포에 떨게만든 미 폭격기 '검은 가오리' | KR ARMY | - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

Sydelle Noel Lifestyle, Net Worth, Biography, Family, kids, House and Cars // Stars Story - Duration: 3:25.

If you want more, please SUBSCRIBE, Thank You...!

For more infomation >> Sydelle Noel Lifestyle, Net Worth, Biography, Family, kids, House and Cars // Stars Story - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto 1.0 CVVT 67pk 5-zits First Edition - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto 1.0 CVVT 67pk 5-zits First Edition - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Průvodce městem Pardubice - Maturitní projekt 2018 - Duration: 9:39.

Hi, my name is Peter, and I will be your guide of my hometown Pardubice.

Pardubice is located in the north east of the Czech Republic.

Pardubice is on two rivers the Elbe and the Chrudimka, which connect Pardubice.

100,000 people live here.

Pardubice is a city of sports, for example Velká pardubická which is a horse race and one of the two top steeplechases in the world.

The Golden Helmet which is speedway championship.

Other sports are ice hockey, football, hockeyball, tennis, athletics and chess.

Behind me is the one of the dominant building of the city we call the Green Gate.

I know it's not green, but the roof is green. Thanks to copper oxidation.

It's located in the middle of the city and from the top is beautiful view.

In the middle of the building, the city history is summarized.

By the way, over there is infocenter so you can take some map or a history guide about city. I recommend this one.

Now we are going for a sweet reward to the chocolate bar.

Now we are on the town square and over there is the Town Hall.

And now we are going to the castle.

Here you can take a little trip around the castle and in the area you can find a lot of peacocks.

So that's our castle and now we are going to the city park which is next to the castle.

Now we are in the city park, the name of the park is Tyršovy sady. And you can relax here.

If you want to relax more, you can buy a boat ride.

The name of the boat is Arnošt, the boat rides on both sides of the river.

The entrance is here and exit too, so don't worry about getting lost.

But be careful, you must reserve the ride on the Internet and one ride is about 100 crowns which is not expensive.

And now we are going to the main street of the city.

This is the main street of the city, the name of the street is třída Míru and here you can buy whatever you want.

But please don't go here to the toilets. You must pay for it. There are free toilets in the shopping center.

If you want to buy a souvenir from Pardubice for your friends, buy gingerbreads. Our city is famous thanks to gingerbreads.

That's why we also call Pardubice the gingerbread city.

Here you can buy the best gingerbread. This is made by Mr. Janoš, he's a professional.

So I recommend this store. For me it's art, so I can't eat it.

Look at it. It's incredible!

After this little trip, we are hungry, so we will go to Czech restaurant, which is nearby this street. Let's go.

Because you have come to the Czech Republic, you must try Czech food. I recommend...

...pork, dumplings and sauerkraut...

...goulash...

...and sirloin in cream sauce...

And of course, Czech beer.

About the beer. Every big or small city has one or more breweries.

That is the reason why we are first in the world in drinking beer

and the second reason why we have lot of brands of beer.

The best on it, every brand tastes different.

By the way, Pardubice has one huge brewery but the brewery products a lot of brands. For example Pernštejn...

...Porter...

...Taxis...

...Vilém...

...and Kovář.

That's all about this city and we are going to the last spot which is the castle on the hill.

The last part is not from Pardubice but it's town near Pardubice.

It's a castle on a hill from which we can see the town of Pardubice like it is sitting on the palm of your hand.

I prefer just the view because there's almost nothing inside the castle. It's just a waste of money for the entrance.

So this is the end of my video, thank you for watching until the end.

I hope you enjoyed the city of Pardubice.

Bye guys! in czech...

...na shledanou!

For more infomation >> Průvodce městem Pardubice - Maturitní projekt 2018 - Duration: 9:39.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 1.6 CDTI 110pk Business | Comfortstoelen - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 1.6 CDTI 110pk Business | Comfortstoelen - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Ka 1.2 69pk Style s/s , Airco - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Ford Ka 1.2 69pk Style s/s , Airco - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Note 1.2 59KW/80PK Black Edition - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Nissan Note 1.2 59KW/80PK Black Edition - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

[ CONCOURS ] 5 LIVRES QUI N'AURAIENT JAMAIS DÛ ÊTRE PUBLIÉS - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> [ CONCOURS ] 5 LIVRES QUI N'AURAIENT JAMAIS DÛ ÊTRE PUBLIÉS - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> [ CONCOURS ] 5 LIVRES QUI N'AURAIENT JAMAIS DÛ ÊTRE PUBLIÉS - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

3/9/18 12:56 PM (719 N Moore Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99037, USA) - Duration: 0:02.

For more infomation >> 3/9/18 12:56 PM (719 N Moore Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99037, USA) - Duration: 0:02.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 3/9/18 12:56 PM (719 N Moore Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99037, USA) - Duration: 0:02.

-------------------------------------------

3/9/18 12:14 PM (5555-5611 N Driscoll Blvd, Spokane, WA 99205, USA) - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> 3/9/18 12:14 PM (5555-5611 N Driscoll Blvd, Spokane, WA 99205, USA) - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 3/9/18 12:14 PM (5555-5611 N Driscoll Blvd, Spokane, WA 99205, USA) - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

3/9/18 12:39 PM (2713 N Argonne Rd, Millwood, WA 99212, USA) - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> 3/9/18 12:39 PM (2713 N Argonne Rd, Millwood, WA 99212, USA) - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 3/9/18 12:39 PM (2713 N Argonne Rd, Millwood, WA 99212, USA) - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

CASUAL CLOWN MAKEUP "MUMU" | Eng Sub - Duration: 7:47.

Hi, I'm MuMu, I'm going to show you my casual clown makeup.

Let's get started

I'm using red contact lenses, size 14.5mm

I forgot which brand it is from. I'm sorry.

The foundation is KATE Secret Skin Maker Zero

Color 03

Applying it to the whole face, and blending it in with a sponge

Next is NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

No.1245...?

Using this on the dark circles under the eyes,

and since the eyebrows will show some blue color, adding it there

blending in with a sponge

Next the foundation I used before over the concealer

Since the concealer is a little bit orange,

blending that in with the foundation.

Next is FASIO Powder Foundation

to under the eyes...

Adding it to the eyebrows as well

to give more coverage

Pigeon Medicated Solid Powder on the whole face

It's a normal baby powder, but adding that to the whole face,

holding down the glare,

and since I have bangs, when under the bangs looks glared, it looks messy

so adding a bit more under the bangs

MAC All The Right Colors Medium Dark Palette

using as contouring.

Under the cheeks, on the face line,

and side of the eyes

Adding to make the face small and sharper.

The nose shadow is KATE Designing Eyebrow N

EX no.5

On the side of the nose,

under the eyebrows

Under the chin....chin?

Under the lips.

Adding under the lips.

On the eyelid, or should I say the hole of the eyes

NARS issist - L'AMOUR,TOUJOURS L'AMOUR

The light brown from the palette

Giving some light and dark to the whole eyelid

Next is the gold color

Highlight color with yellow in it

adding to the inner corner

As a highlight color, adding the yellowish gold color

Next is Color Pop Made-You-Look

Using the red color of the palette

I had used a light brown before, but adding over it

I had used a red color before, but give a thin line in the deeper part

with Visee Liche Glossy Eyes PK-3

dabbing in the Bordeaux color

as a key color.

To blend that red color and to add in a highlighter,

Adding in NARS issist - L'AMOUR,TOUJOURS L'AMOUR

the matte highlight color to under the eyebrows and inner corner of the eyes.

Eyeliner is KATE soft black liner

BK-natural black

Starting out from the inner corner to the outer corner naturally,

Since I wanted the eyes to be apart,

so making the outer corner darker and giving it a slight wing

The wing made quite thick

Over the eyeliner I had added before,

NARS issist - L'AMOUR,TOUJOURS L'AMOUR

The matte black eyeshadow

Taking a thin brush and adding over the black liner

And

the bottom outer corner

Adding also to 1/3 the length from the outer corner.

Next is Media Lasting Eyeliner, natural brown

It's quite a light brown

I don't go as far as to draw opening line on the inner corner

but adding a vague line along the inner corner

The eyelash curler from SHISEIDO

To make the eyelashes go up and wide

Since I wanted the bottom lashes to stick out as well,

so adding strong to the bottom as well

I also used a small eyelash curler

Quite a small eyelash curler from KOJI

The inner and outer corner

The parts which couldn't be raised with the big curler will be raised here

Masacra is Maybelline New York Hyper Curl

Volume Express Waterproof

in color black

Adding this from the root of the lashes to keep it long,

and add volume.

Adding the bottom lashes as well

The KATE eyeliner I used before.

Using this on the waterline and

between the eyelashes

filling it in.

Adding up to 2/3 from the inner corner,

to make the eyes a bit droopy.

This time I added a triangle under the eyes,

I also used KATE eyeliner here as well.

The size would be

the same size as the circle lens I have on.

The starting point is there, and the rest is up to your preference.

And filling it in.

After that, for the inside of the triangle,

to make it even,

NARS issist - L'AMOUR,TOUJOURS L'AMOUR

using the matte black color of it

Filling in

Evenly

Making the black color even

Today's highlight is the clown triangle

thingy....

under my eyes

And also my red contacts because

It makes me look like I'm psycho.

Thank you for watching this video

and we have another makeup tutorial

A lot, so go check it out

Please LIKE, subscribe, comment below

BYE

For more infomation >> CASUAL CLOWN MAKEUP "MUMU" | Eng Sub - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> CASUAL CLOWN MAKEUP "MUMU" | Eng Sub - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

2 Recettes de Nuggets Vegan (au Tofu & au MaÏs sans gluten) - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> 2 Recettes de Nuggets Vegan (au Tofu & au MaÏs sans gluten) - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 2 Recettes de Nuggets Vegan (au Tofu & au MaÏs sans gluten) - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mia And Me Against the Wind - Sarah Morrison - Duration: 13:14.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

these incent Opia and it's getting worse

there's no way you can keep up hi Mia the going not too good we're gonna run

out of unicorn dust really fast if we don't get rid of Panthea we just need

the last five pieces of the trump TISS the high mode for that houses first

start

dog owner where are those dragons going they've escaped my queen

there we'll use your head and look somewhere else

what's the point in having a general if I have to do everything myself sometimes

I think I should make

the Windy clicks with cliffs that big it's definitely where land meets sky

Lachey all for one and one for all

fire their wild dress why because of a little draft what about all for one and

one for all we can do this watch it's too dangerous Mia you you can carry

me okay let's show them what we can do

if this isn't where land meets cot easy boy you're okay now what are you doing

here where's Mia my aching wings where am I oh I know what can fix this

a unicorn tear hello is anybody there

Mia

let them take us where they took Mia what

would be that far from the cliffs face it Mia you're completely lost

where are you going

danger

with these guns Mia could be any of you what's she doing here oh look that peak

higher than the others Joe but if you're asking about Mia I'm worried about her

too but we gotta wait here till they're gone

baby blue it is you wow you got big really really big you know fly boy blue

hear the wind eclipse brace yourself

that's amazing I see them that dragons got me

Oh No

baby blue one to get the dragon and the AL leave the unicorn to me

he's found the Trump dispise could Boyan ciao

you go through your necklace

now you stop here

I can't get to him the winds are too strong he's okay

ride the guns don't fight that

how in the name of peds get out of here here with my unicorn Wow

great job oh right it will be soon you'll see how'd you fly like that I got

some hints from an old friend you always dig these pieces up speaking of digging

things up I gotta get back leaving so soon you're gonna miss riding the winds

back home I have to find my ring before

whoa hi onchao what are you wearing these for you go gave them to you

I'm not even sure it's music where is it coming from subtle I might have known

hey guys

what did you think pretty sweet eh for the first minute or so you don't get it

it's not just any old music you guys have trouble finding you

steps okay in the woods and attract every unicorn in centopia tell me so

much unicorn dust the elves won't know what to do with it all along the grounds

it can't be seen go further down in the ravine this is definitely a ravine

Wow every one of them looks better than the last

nice work fuddle it may not attract unicorns but it's pretty good at digging

up pieces of the trump deck

hypnotized for the music oh

Oh No

yes my queen sorry my queen well where did they go

I don't know we've had Scouts late before but not this many at once oh hang

on how sparkly your mask looks today have you polished it oh there they are

vaguely familiar take their weapons and throw them in the cage hey that's mine

give it back I'm supposed to

but uh you can come out now subtle I did if the monks like this

thing so much what do you say we give it to them what give away my precious your

accordion I don't mean literally

okay let's do this take it away photo so beautiful such

lovely music whatever this thing is it belongs to Pantheon now sure thing boss

I brought it for us

bring this thing

oh I hope he knows what he's doing huh what is this a pen my queen play

play you know a nice bouquet of flowers in a

vase here would be really inspiring

Nia boy are we glad to see you you're beautiful

funnel don't stop playing I believe the word you're looking for is Brava on card

what do you want me to party play oh no run

playing now puddle you gotta go before Panthea comes back but what about the

unicorn Ian it's going to have to stay here no don't need them I'll have to

cheat though a bit on the engine you know to make room for the couple

don't even mention cheating to me today right I gotta get back I have my own

project to finish bye everyone I don't know about you

For more infomation >> Mia And Me Against the Wind - Sarah Morrison - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Mia And Me Against the Wind - Sarah Morrison - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

Damso - Humain (EXCLU 2018) 🔥 - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Damso - Humain (EXCLU 2018) 🔥 - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Damso - Humain (EXCLU 2018) 🔥 - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

5 choses que vous ne devriez plus faire à votre homme. Il déteste vraiment ça - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> 5 choses que vous ne devriez plus faire à votre homme. Il déteste vraiment ça - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 5 choses que vous ne devriez plus faire à votre homme. Il déteste vraiment ça - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Dreams of the crisis generation - (VPRO documentary - 2013) - Duration: 49:32.

For more infomation >> Dreams of the crisis generation - (VPRO documentary - 2013) - Duration: 49:32.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Dreams of the crisis generation - (VPRO documentary - 2013) - Duration: 49:32.

-------------------------------------------

Trains in June 2017 (Part 1) The Netherlands - Duration: 14:26.

Rotterdam Stadion

Schiedam Centrum

For more infomation >> Trains in June 2017 (Part 1) The Netherlands - Duration: 14:26.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Trains in June 2017 (Part 1) The Netherlands - Duration: 14:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Grinch (2018)

For more infomation >> The Grinch (2018)

-------------------------------------------

iKON (아이콘) - 사랑을 했다(LOVE SCENARIO) Cover by yoonsu M/V - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> iKON (아이콘) - 사랑을 했다(LOVE SCENARIO) Cover by yoonsu M/V - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

I want to raise breast milk! Baby calmly refused! - Duration: 10:53.

For more infomation >> I want to raise breast milk! Baby calmly refused! - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 LET'S MAKE CARBONARA WITH MILK!! Using Xperia FOR Amazing Photos!! 4Kg 8000kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 7:47.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today tadaa I'll be making carbonara with milk

There's a lot of carbonara recipes out there Using eggs and cheese and a bit of cream at the end

but today we'll be using MILK

Since we're using milk It seems as if it would be easy to make?

I usually never have any cream on hand But I almost always have some milk on hand

AND THEN...

It was upside down

I've heard that you can take really wonderful pictures Using this Xperia

And so I'll be using this to take pictures And showing them to you at the end of the video

It's my first time using this I'm super excited to see how it turns out

Please stick around to see if It takes wonderful pictures

alrighty lets get cookin'

These are the ingredients

Spaghetti, bacon, milk, yolk, butter, consomme, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper

boil a pot of water with plenty of salt for our spaghetti here

Slice up the bacon into random sizes

Separate out the yolks

There were some yolks lost to my one-handed technique

I always get asked what I do with the leftover eggwhites

I usually end up stirring them into my Ramen So don't worry they don't go to waste

Add butter to a fry pan

Then our bacon

Then fry them up (inaudible)

Then the pasta, milk consomme

parm cheese

Mix thoroughly

It's gradually looking more like a carbonara

I'll add another helping of cheese as well

add 2/3 of the yolks

Kill the Heat and mix

its getting T H I C C

transfer to a dish

Looks yummy Add the rest of the yolks

add black pepper

And I'll add some more parmesan cheese just because

tadaa tis all done

It's jam-packed full of cheese I have a feeling it's going to be so yummy

I snapped a bunch of pics while making this I hope some good ones turn out

I'll be showing them all off to you at the end Please look forward to them itadakimasu

the eggs are so gooey

They look so yummy

its crazy rich and yummy

The eggs and cheese come together making for a very smooth mellow taste

It's got such flavor and it's so yummy

Can't get enough of that bacon

I went all out with the cheese its super rich tasting

You can really taste the cheese in it

the black pepper is puttin in a good deal of flavor here

I made this with milk but, since we used yolks and cheese its got a super rich flavor to it

carbonara makes me feel so happy

The first time I ever had carbonara I was like......

"OMFG how can something taste this good exist" I was shook

And now it makes me so glad To be able to make carbonara at home

(RAW EGGS TOTES SAFE IN JAPAN salmonella from eggs is near unheard of they don't smell and please just keep an open mind)

the sauce is so T H I C C its sticks to the noodles nicely

I'm getting hot in here

Since I added so much bacon There's enough to last right to the end

I kinda want to get my drink on

Drinking makes eating so much more fun

I love my liquor

Alone or with friends

I'm almost out of food but whatev's clinky clinky lets get drinky

yum

The peach liqueur is so yummy

Last mouthful itadakimasu

It's mostly just bacon

all done gochisosamadeshita

Marketing

Marketing

Marketing

It was all so yummy what you all please give it a try And give this Xperia a try as well

And as always thank you for watching if there's anything You want me to do or eat please tell me in the comment

Section below if you like this video please hit the like And Subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 LET'S MAKE CARBONARA WITH MILK!! Using Xperia FOR Amazing Photos!! 4Kg 8000kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

日本語ブログ#1 [eng sub] - Duration: 2:29.

My first time overseas

Hello everyone, this is my first video blog in Japanese

Please treat me well, new viewers.

My Japanese is still improving, so I am very sorry for any mistakes

Now I, um

I live and work in Hakuba village

In a working holiday program.

Before this, I studied Japanese in highschool

I think Hakuba is super fun

Before this, I had not seen snow.

Also, the people from Hakuba are very kind

and speaking to them is easy

therefore I am becoming more and more skilled at speaking Japanese

But...slowly

Yeah so, in the future

I want to study Japanese at university

I might be able to study abroad

but

I really have to try very hard at Japanese every day

In the distant future, I want to become fluent in Japanese.

I'm trying!

On top of that, I think Korean and Chinese are interesting

I want to study them

I can read Hangul (Korean) but

But I still really don't know any vocabulary

This year I'm planning on traveling in Korea

Foreign languages...

I love to study foreign languages

So, let's finish

Please treat me well

Thank you

I am studying hard.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét