Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 10 2018

-♪ Best Friends Challenge ♪

♪ Best friends ♪

[ Laughter ] -I know.

Uh, all right, the game works like the newly wed game,

but for friends.

And I've played this with Tina Fey,

I've played this with Justin.

And I am not friends with either of them. [ Laughs ]

So I don't know if the game works

but we're gonna take turns reading questions

about each other from the Best Friends Box, okay?

-I love that I'm in their company.

-Yeah, of course you are. -Thank you.

-Well, we're gonna try to write down the same answer.

We didn't plan any of this out, we really didn't.

-No we don't know the questions at all.

-I don't think the game would be fun if I did.

-That's what I always tell my kids, it's no fun if you cheat.

-That's right. All right good.

I will read the first question, are you ready for this?

-Yeah.

And we'll both write down what I think the answer is.

-Okay.

-If Jimmy was a Spice Girl... -Yes! Whoo!

-...which one would he be? -Oh, God.

[ Light laughter ]

♪♪

-All right.

Drew, if I was a Spice Girl, which on would I be?

What did you write?

[ Light laughter ]

-Sporty?

[ Laughter ]

I'm so Scary. Are you kidding me?

[ Laughter ]

Kidding me, man?

Mel B. all the way, man.

-Oh, okay. -Sporty?

-Well, it's a really kind of hard question because --

-But I would never even -- -Like "Sex and the City,"

each woman represents a characteristic of our womanhood.

-[ Laughing ] Oh, my God.

-Are you a baby, are you tough, are you scary?

Like, it's, you know.

-You are such a Samantha right now I can't even talk about it.

-By the way, you don't even know.

-[ Laughs ] All right read the nex-- the next question.

-Okay. -Sporty. Yeah.

Oh, my God. You're in so much trouble.

But she was. Also I was trying to --

-So much trouble. -I was trying to picture you

in all the costumes and the one that sort of

seemed the most appropriate -- I did!

I saw you in like -- -Camo pants!

-Ginger, she always had the bustier and then --

-Nah, don't picture me in that. Okay here we go.

-Exactly. So I was like Sporty.

If Drew could adopt any exotic animal as a pet,

what would it be? [ Laughs ]

[ Light laughter ]

-Any exotic animal as a pet.

Oh, man.

Gosh you know right off the bat what it would be.

An exotic.

[ Light laughter ]

[ Laughing ] Okay.

[ Laughs ] All right time's up.

Put your [Laughs] pencils down.

[ Laughs ] -[ Drew laughs ]

-What is your answer? Ooh, yeah.

-Its a monkey. And it's saying --

-Is that your monkey?

-It's it's saying "Che che" -[ Jimmy laughs ]

-Of course monkey.

I just put elephant and I drew an elephant too.

-Right there. [ Laughs ]

See that's what makes us besties is we know --

-We drew the animals. -Yeah. exactly.

We didn't know we were gonna draw the animals.

-No.

I think that's at least a half a point.

-Monkey's pretty cool. Yeah that's something.

-All right here we go, ready? -Okay your turn.

-All right.

If we opened a restaurant, what would we call it?

-[ Both gasp, laugh ]

♪♪

[ Laughter ]

-All right, Drew, what did you write? [ Laughs ]

What did you write?

-Jimmy & Drew's. -Yeah.

-And our thing would be "Eey."

[ Laughter ]

-No, Bil's and Sil's of course.

-Oh, no! God!

Bil's and Sil's!

All right we'll do one more, it's your turn to read.

-Oh, okay. -Uh-huh.

-[ Clears throat ] If we had -- -Eey.

-Eey. Jimmy & Drew's. -Eey.

There'd be no other word than "Eey".

You order, "Eey."

Come in, "Eey." -Eey.

You get the check, you're like "Eey!"

[ Laughter ]

All right, pal, here we go. This is for the win.

This is worth 1,000 points.

[ Laughter ]

-If we had a theme song, what would it be?

-Oh, my God.

-Well, like, is it one that exists, are we making it up?

-All right, probably one that exists, if we had a theme song.

-Okay, okay. Okay. I got it.

-Oh, no!

Oh, I'm forgetting it.

All right, hold on a second.

I need one second of just complete silence.

[ Light laughter ]

And zen, let me focus on this.

-Ooh, Sharpie.

[ Laughter ]

-Don't sniff the Sharpie! [ Groans ]

-[ Laughs ] I love that you've given up on your own answer.

[ Laughter ]

-All right. I'm just gonna tell you mine because it's not right.

-Jesus, oh, shoe. -Sharpie.

Oh, Sharpie. -[ Laughs ]

-It's just one of those moments

at someone's house where like I'm just gonna

act casual and then go grab it.

-You just wrecked the carpet.

Now are you ready here we go.

I put and this is wrong, I put Happy Days theme song.

We've never even sung it, but we do.

-Okay. Okay. We're okay. -We're okay because?

-I'll tell you why, we were on together, "Lavern and Shirley."

-What?! -Yes! See!

-Schlemiel! -Schlimazel!

-Hasenpfeffer Incorporated! -I love her! Drew yes!

We got a point for that. Garry Marshall [ Laughs ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

For more infomation >> Best Friends Challenge with Drew Barrymore - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Nach Notruf: The Rock postet süßes Video seinem Töchterchen! - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Nach Notruf: The Rock postet süßes Video seinem Töchterchen! - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

1. Red Carpet: Fake-Gerüchte um Kristina & Daniel passé? - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> 1. Red Carpet: Fake-Gerüchte um Kristina & Daniel passé? - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

4-3-3 Liverpool Predicted Lineup v Manchester United : Henderson & Lovren To Start ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:44.

Though they failed to break FC Porto at Anfield, Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool progressed to the

QF of the Champions League this season, 5-0 on aggregate.

They can now turn their attention to their trip to Old Trafford in what is one of the

most awaited fixtures in the competition.

The Reds are on a three-match winning streak but have failed to beat United in any of their

last three attempts.

United needed late goals to get over Crystal Palace last weekend and will have an eye on

their Round of 16 tie against Sevilla next week,

but they will settle for nothing less than three points, especially playing at home.

The Reds are in rampant form and are expected to go for the kill.

Here is the predicted lineup Jurgen Klopp might field for this tie:

- Defence:

Loris Karius is now the first choice under the bar for Klopp and the German should keep

his place at the back this weekend.

Virgil van Dijk was rested against Porto earlier in the week and should be back in action,

alongside Dejan Lovren, who put in a solid shift in that game.

They will have to keep a close eye on the attacking duo of Sanchez and Lukaku for United.

Though Joe Gomez did well in the UCL tie, Trent Alexandre-Arnold, made his debut at

Old Trafford last year and has only become better and should keep his place in the side

as a right-back.

With Robertson back in action, the Scot should start in his regular left-back role.

- Midfield:

Skipper Jordan Henderson had a superb night against Newcastle United and also did well

against Porto.

Liverpool might need his mettle and experience in the midfield this weekend.

Emre Can is a regular in the first team for Klopp at the moment and is also expected to

start in this game.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was missed in the game against Porto but should be reinstated

into the first team against the Red Devils.

- Attack:

Liverpool's attack quite picks itself, more so after Klopp rotated them earlier in the

week.

Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane will look to wreak havoc on the wings while Roberto Firmino

will do his thing through

the middle.

For more infomation >> 4-3-3 Liverpool Predicted Lineup v Manchester United : Henderson & Lovren To Start ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Unverantwortlich? Popo-Coco & Tochter schwimmen mit Haien - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Unverantwortlich? Popo-Coco & Tochter schwimmen mit Haien - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

БУТСЫ БУДУЩЕГО /// ЧЕЛЛЕНДЖ и ОБЗОР Nike Mercurial 360 + Розыгрыш - Duration: 7:03.

Hi. My name is Igor Oleynik and this is iFreestyle

In this video i show you new Nike Mercurial

If you ready, we start

In our time, the launch of a new product is accompanied by a global marketing company

The more popular it is, the more advertising. Nothing special

Today we will talk about MERCURIAL, the most popular shoes in history Nike, and perhaps among all boots

But its success is connected not only with the invested money

sometimes the product grows into something more, in a separate direction, the brand, such as JORDAN or AirMAX

By the way, we have an opportunity to play it. I will tell you all the rules at the end of the video

So you do not switch anywhere,put like under this video and enjoy the review

The creating of a new concept is always difficult. Well, what can I change in the boot?!

I'll tell you a few facts about the Mercurial, which radically changed the entire industry of football boots

Until 1998, all the boots were leather. In 1998 Ronaldo goes to play at the world Cup

in new synthetic model of Mercurial and after that all brands are slowly moving to other material

In 2002, global changes are taking place again. Completely removed the stitching

Leather boots after a few workouts break and lose their shape, but the stitching just keeps it

Accordingly, the new model it was no longer relevant

Every year the Mercurial perfected and improved

There were many experiments with the materials, I think you remember the carbon heels and so forth

But really revolutionary changes weren't. This year, by the 20th anniversary of the model

the company really tried to create something new. You know what I mean - the sole. But to this we shall return.

The mercurial has always been differed by comfort and ease. I did not have to wear them at all, as they are completely made of very soft material.

If earlier flint used only for inserts, but now the Boot is entirely made of this material. I just have a question, flint?

On the sole? It'll clean up quickly. It turns out that it is impregnated with a special substance that protects the material

I was interested in the following question - will it cauterize the foot from a strong blow?

I invited a well - known Keeper-Zhenya, and my good friend Nikita, by the way he is a professional football player,

recently returned from the training camp and we had time to shoot video.

And I tell you that it is not easy to score Zhenya

For our entire session, I never felt any pain. At the same time I felt the ball and my legs, I have no questions and complaints

But it is only strikes, what is football without joints? You can squeeze and hurt with your hand

You have to imagine if someone comes at you with spikes on the toe. In this case nothing can be done

What distinguishes it from other boots?

As I have already said, the boot is completely made of flanita and I wonder what will happen with this material after active use.

It's one thing to play on a natural lawn, and the other on artificial

The second is the sole. It is divided into two parts, the Central part was removed, thereby it makes the boot easier.

Anyway, you hold it in your hand and almost not feel the weight and on your leg

Continuing to test it , we arranged a small challenge

Zenya makes a pass from above, we accept and should score a goal in a few touches. Each has three strokes

I don't know but it was hard for me to take the inner side of the foot

It feels like the area is smaller than usual and the ball jumps off. But the ball is felt on previous models

In General, it is time to take stocks

This pleasure will cost 18,000. You decide whether they are worth the money . In General I like them

I don't play anywhere, only shoot YouTube videos, so I'm not afraid to get on my feet. I feel perfectly the ball in them and I need it

The colors are also very bright, especially when you watch the Champions League, you can see who is playing them.

I wonder what you think about these boots, please share your opinion in the comments, I will brief you the rules of the contest

For more infomation >> БУТСЫ БУДУЩЕГО /// ЧЕЛЛЕНДЖ и ОБЗОР Nike Mercurial 360 + Розыгрыш - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

【魚乾】Google給的任務箱,裡面都裝了些什麼? - Duration: 10:13.

For more infomation >> 【魚乾】Google給的任務箱,裡面都裝了些什麼? - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

"Поедем, поедим!": Йошкар-Ола - Duration: 42:30.

For more infomation >> "Поедем, поедим!": Йошкар-Ола - Duration: 42:30.

-------------------------------------------

Francine Jordis verrückter Fan | Verstehen Sie Spaß? - Duration: 13:26.

For more infomation >> Francine Jordis verrückter Fan | Verstehen Sie Spaß? - Duration: 13:26.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO Avengers Infinity War figures collection so far! - Duration: 21:13.

hey everyone this is a viewer requested look at all of the figures from the Lego

Marvel superheroes Avengers infinity war first wave of sets that have been

produced and released to the public as of the time of the recording of this

video we're gonna look at all of these together and I'm also going to show you

each one up close these figures come from six sets that have been released in

the first wave that's one set for each of the Infinity stones that you collect

or that Thanos is trying to collect in total we're looking at 25 figures here

it's 23 regular minifigures and two big figs they're divided into 16 on the good

guys side with just one duplicate and then nine on the bad guys side with four

duplicates spread across three sets to get up close let's start with some of

the good guys this is spider-man in iron spider form this came in the sanctum

sanctorum set which also includes the building with Peter Parker's apartment

in it this one has a couple of the white web of blasts pieces that attach to the

hands and actually will fire off and it has printing on the arms and that goes

for both arms and then the iron spider suit is set up with the attachment

that's actually new on the back to allow these arms or legs to be actually

swiveled forward and back you can open those up to give a very intimidating

appearance to the whole thing so it's pretty wide like that and if you bring

the arms the actual arms up then you can bring all of these forward quite a bit

to give you those forward strikes beneath the whole spider arm or leg

assembly they actually have some pretty nice printing on the back of the torso

also from the sanctum sanctorum set is Doctor Strange himself this one has

pretty good printing that goes through the torso into the hips and down to the

legs I think it's lined up pretty well for such a small scale his cloak is set

up with two pieces of cloth the upper part for the collar is actually the

stiffer material the older more traditional material that Lego is used

for capes in the past and they as the newer style of softer more

smooth and flowy Cape peace for the lower and main section of it the nice

thing about that is allows you to very easily just pop this up so you can see

the print underneath you can appreciate the detail that went into that he also

has this alternate face for when he's angry or involved in a battle Bruce

Banner is by far the simplest and most plain figure from this series because

it's just Bruce Banner he's just in his plain controlled human form he's very

calm and a sense of style is is fine it's just nothing special right except

you take off the hair or swap around to the head you see that he does still have

the ability to tap into that that hulking outrage I'll have to see if he

actually goes all the way but this comes in the Hulkbuster smash up set so he is

still going to be able to have some power even in this form just by using a

big neck this is the martial artist formerly known as Black Widow maybe

we'll still call her Black Widow in infinity war she's got the new blonde

color for the hair still the original style of mold for that though and the

Lego went with the full green color for the base of the torso we've gotten some

confusing looks at how accurate or inaccurate that will be I think there's

a little bit of green in her actual final movie costume just a little bit

it's very subtle here's the alternate face for that figure and just really

quickly how that looks framed up by the hair and this figure comes in the

outrider drop ship attack set and here are the outriders themselves two of them

are included in that outrider drop ship attack set one is included with the

Hulkbuster smash up and the fourth one comes in the Corvus glaive Thresher

attack set I think these are great little generic baddies with awesome

prints for the torso and the head with the gold teeth they're as of the time of

the recording of this video this may have changed by the time you're watching

the video but there's a little bit of confusion around whether there will be

six or four arms on these in the movie there's one picture that shows them

having six and then in the trailer that that first trailer

that was released it looked like there were only four arms so we'll see how

that works out but they set it up with six if you want to switch over to just

four if that ends up being the reality for all or some of them you can just

pull off those two lower arms and makes four not such a bad look you know

they're using that same piece from iron spider to connect those I think it works

out pretty well but either way I think this is a really good looking figure

with some fun play value and look at the print on the back of the torso all of

that is normally hidden away from view if you get multiples of this figure I

strongly recommend that you take off the extra arms from one of them just so you

can appreciate how cool that looks from behind

Eponine ma comes in the sanctum sanctorum set and it's very difficult to

approximate kind of a skinny face in Lego form with just a regular minifig

head piece but I think that print does a pretty good job of capturing the face

shape and also expression the head itself though is very very bright the

choice of the light aqua is probably the best that Lego could have done to match

his MCU Marvel Cinematic Universe appearance based on the colors they have

available but it is very bright it really stands out he comes with a couple

of blasts and energy blasts pieces I think the prints on this one are just

really good just the the head color is really bright Captain America or is he

just Steve Rogers now is in the outrider drop ship attack set and it comes with

the 2 new shields that I think look pretty good here directly from the front

they look too much like claws it's an existing piece that Lego has used before

but from any kind of angle I think the the shaping overall and how they will be

used and the proportions are great overall I feel like this is just a very

well reproduced character that looks very accurate in Lego form to what we've

seen of how the character will look in the actual infinity war movie and he

does have an alternate face as well I like what they

with the layering for the colors for the beard so it's not just or all of the

facial hair so it's not just one color I think works out pretty well and gives a

nice transition to the slightly lighter color that's used for the main hair

piece itself here's Thor from the Thor's weapon quest

set with the weapon for which he quests that Stormbreaker his new replacement

formula near it has half ax and half hammer design with handle graciously

contributed by Groot I think the print for the face looks

really good I think that Lego did a very good job of designing such a small

weapon for him you know to fit this scale I think the print for the torso is

just a little bit lacking in detail personally I wish that some of those

lines were a little bit more fine but he does have the alternate face here so

he's still able to express his his rage and his power which is going to be

important in that set and in this movie the new Lego version of Falcon gets a

glorious wing suit I mean this thing is able to fold up in all kinds of ways so

you can really get some nice poses with this if you have it in horizontal form

while it's actually flying you could even use those wings as weapons you can

bend them forward more does rely on stickers too to get the nice look there

and those stickers are only present on the front but they really blend well

with the design that's used for his torso and the entire backpack unit even

has a small removable section to represent the new drone form Red Wing I

mean this is not that impressive but the size is a lot more accurate than the

last one that they did he has a good alternate face and this is another one

that hides away really nice torso print on the back

I personally actually liked that back torso print more than I like the front

one I mean both of them are really detailed but there's just something

about that one on the back I guess with just the little gold accents it just

makes it extra classy oh yeah and this one comes in the Hulkbuster smash-up set

as does the villain Proxima midnight here this is showing one of her

two faces on this figure the more confident if not condescending smile

version and when I first reviewed the set this figure came in I didn't have

very positive feelings about it feel like it's grown on me a bit but it

definitely could have used more detail you know her outfit has a lot of small

fine lines in it and I think they could have captured that a little bit better

in the arms and possibly the lower part of the torso maybe even into the hips

and the legs here the weapon is also not right should have had one end done that

way and then the other end should have been different to represent more of a

Trident style that's at one of the the heads this face I think is a lot more

appropriate a lot more useful between the two and the print on the back of the

torso has a level of detail that I think is even a little bit lower than what

they did on the front iron man is the one Avenger that comes in multiple sets

in this initial wave so he's in the sanctum sanctorum set to provide some

guidance and help to Peter Parker with the iron spider suit on and he's also in

the Thanos Ultimates battle set that comes with the ravager and ship and the

figures themselves as we're seeing here just the most basic plane form of

figures are identical between the two so all of the prints are identical and also

beneath they're the face prints are identical so this is one of them that

shows kind of that that close-up look with the reflections were actually

seeing through a little bit the holographic heads-up display and it's

questionable whether that was done quite right it's it's very bright with the

white background but you see what they were going for I appreciate that they

tried to get that look in there and then they just gave you a more traditional

basic Tony Stark face the Thanos ultimate battle set though comes with

the fully expanded and upgraded version of the suit with the extra thrusters

added on and that really has a lot of bulk to this figure makes them look a

lot more intimidating and I'm assuming that this is what will allow him to

actually fly around in space very effectively but this just looks really

strong uses four stickers to give you that extra

added level of detail and it's got these big thrusters as you can you know change

around you can change the angles on them and you can also swap out some of those

blast pieces that are used on the tips I've got smaller ones on the on the base

larger ones on the top but if you want to you can just pull off one of those

blast pieces and put it in the front so he's actually able to be firing off that

much energy just a lot of things as you can do with this pretty fun figure that

once again uses that same piece that was used for the outriders and for the iron

spider suit I mean look at how much of a difference that makes between the two

same basic figure but they add a lot on for this special version now let's look

at the guardians of the galaxy that are spread across two of the infinity war

sets star-lord comes with his two trademark blasters in the Thanos

ultimate battle set but they did not give him a helmet so he's just in his

normal form with the hairpiece there and you have to line up the hairpiece just

right if you want to hide as much as possible of the secondary face that's on

the back there because he has a lot of stubble that comes all the way out to

the edge and he does have a good alternative ace Gamora comes in that

same set and I think she has a great set of prints and paint applications with

the magenta on the hair nice job on the face with the silver accents and you

know you get printing going all the way through into the hips and down to the

legs it could have been just a little bit more saturated there that the brown

gets a little bit dark but it's not bad dark brown arms they're good printing

around the back as well and a good and very useful alternate face for when

she's in battle or just generally angry teen groot gave us arguably one of the

most funny moments in guardians of the galaxy - in the after credits scene and

this is the first time that Lego has made him in this form he comes with just

one extra stock of biomass that's growing out and this is from the Thor's

weapon quest set where I think it's very appropriate to include him that's a

brand new head mold that they created just for the

figure might even be useful for a later more grown-up version of them I think

that the print on the torso looks really good and I also did a separate video

comparing all versions of full Groot figures to date and I think that they've

been very consistent with the style for those prints for this character

and finally Rocket Raccoon is sold alongside teen Groot in the Thor's

weapon quest set he acts as the pilot for the pod in that and he has the

bright wide and tall even grin some paint application is actually really

good for that singular headpiece there's no normal minifig head beneath that it's

just what you see and he has the reversible tail although the tail has to

be in this upward form if he's gonna stand on the ground and here's the

figure with all that stuff removed so you can see the full torso print on the

back and I think there was a little bit you might not have seen yeah from the

front just up towards the top in the corners another figure from that same

set that is recycled is vision here but I don't think that's a bad thing at all

because I think this is a great figure I think it's a a wonderful interpretation

of that character the live-action version of him in Lego form I think the

colors are good I think the prints are good I think the Cape looks great it's

got a little bit of metallic shimmer to it just everything about this figure to

me personally is really well done so I'm glad that they didn't try to change it

up just to change it when it was already in just a fine form as it was and

noticed this does still have the Infinity stone embedded in his forehead

the newly reinvigorated and re popularized black panther comes in the

Corvus glaive thresher attack set and this figure is reused from one of the

Black Panther movie sets which makes perfect sense given how close the two

movies are together in the in universe timeline most of the fan feedback that

I've seen about this figure suggests a strong preference towards closing up the

eyes you know actually putting the the visors or the cuff

over there to not show the the actual raw eyes beneath in the skintone you

know just to to get more of that full mask on look but this is the version

that they've given us so far for infinity war this has some really subtle

printing with black on black it's black paint or ink on top of the black plastic

which is difficult to see unless you get the light to strike it just right and

again that's on the front and the back both I'm just gonna roll straight

through with the remaining major figures from the Corvus glaive thresher attack

set this is cherie the first appearance of this character in Lego form and I

think she has done very well it's a good reuse of the hairpiece that was

previously introduced and only used in the Ghostbusters reboot set that they

did for the ecto-1 and two together and I think it's just

very appropriate for this character the printing on the torso looks good the

gauntlets were an existing piece that they had done in an original theme for

ultra agents before and I think that they are well used here and that head

has a good face on it and a good secondary face as well again for when

she's mad or in battle and here's Corvus glaive himself the figure that lends his

name to the set he comes in it's a very scary and creepy looking figure very

scary and creepy looking character in universe they've done a nice thing with

the weapon you know it's built up with existing

pieces but I think it looks pretty good but need to take that off this is

printed on top of gunmetal grey for most of the body pieces the cape is the more

papery more crinkly style but it's nicely cut out to make it look all

tattered and with everything removed now you can appreciate the print that's on

the back of the torso that is hidden most of the time and you can see his

alternate face still creepy even when he's smiling possibly even more creepy

there because you don't really know what he's thinking you know he's up to no

good but this is more of kind of a default for him I think just all good

prints all around just doesn't have any prints for the

hips or legs though but I think it looks okay especially with all the accessories

and finally the big things this is coal obsidian from the sanctum sanctorum set

with a brand-new exclusive head mold that also includes the shoulder pauldron

or flap piece there I think the head mold itself looks really good especially

on the top though the whole thing does look a little bit more like the comic

version of this character in the face than the cinematic universe version of

them the weapons are actually built up from small pieces so that's always an

enjoyable thing rather than getting just you know large preformed parts and

there's no printing on the back there's a little bit of mismatch between the two

colors with the paint that's used up here and the just plastic that's used

below but I actually like that I think it gives it a little bit more character

and makes it look a little bit less plain from around the back and that

brings us to Thanos himself who is included in the Thanos ultimate battle

set with the Infinity Gauntlet and they also include one of the Infinity stones

in that set but if you want to complete to the entire gauntlet you do need to

collect all six of the sets from this first wave but I've done a separate

video where I show how that looks just focusing more on the gauntlet itself

they do also include in that set just a second regular hand for him a left hand

so if you want to show him pre-acquisition you can however you

cannot show him with his helmet off as we've seen him in the first trailer and

in the Marvel Cinematic Universe a little teaser previous to this so

there's no alternate version of the head set up at all perhaps they will make a

second version of the big Figg with just a different headpiece that remains to be

seen his skin tone is very brightly colored and just overall the figure

looks at this time a little bit more like the comic version of him than the

Marvel Cinematic Universe version of him but it's still a exciting figure to get

it's very important they included it in this first wave and

he definitely looks best with the Infinity Gauntlet on the mold for the

hand pieces is actually really good for these in terms of how it just blends

back into the arms but it just makes for a much simpler and less imposing looking

figure this way looking at these all together I think this is a very strong

set of figures especially to get from just six sets in a single wave and some

of those sets were relatively small and inexpensive there were some more

expensive ones but at least they gave us a range and I think that Lego has done

pretty good justice to this entire theme so far I think this may be the best that

they've done for any specific movie especially with just one wave of

releases but let me know what you think and let me know if you have any

favorites amongst these figures or just any specific feedback about any of the

particulars or about the collection on the whole thank you for your suggestions

to do this video if you haven't seen the individual reviews of the sets these

come in you can check those out on my channel and stick around because more

videos are always on the way thanks for watching

you

For more infomation >> LEGO Avengers Infinity War figures collection so far! - Duration: 21:13.

-------------------------------------------

Front National: Marine Le Pen will neuen Parteinamen - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Front National: Marine Le Pen will neuen Parteinamen - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

高手挑戰夾娃娃 我們的台第一次被傷害 不專業 夾娃娃SHTV - Duration: 7:49.

For more infomation >> 高手挑戰夾娃娃 我們的台第一次被傷害 不專業 夾娃娃SHTV - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

Czy to jest NAJBARDZIEJ szalony festiwal w Japonii? - Urasa Hadaka Oshiai Festival - Duration: 15:02.

For more infomation >> Czy to jest NAJBARDZIEJ szalony festiwal w Japonii? - Urasa Hadaka Oshiai Festival - Duration: 15:02.

-------------------------------------------

Highway Thru Hell: Fishing For Trucks - Duration: 1:16.

A logging truck is being swallowed up by the rising tide.

He's not very happy.

Four hours after it was first parked on the tidal flats...the truck is deep in river mud.

He thought he was going to just drive through a big mud puddle and wash the truck.

He should have maybe dipped his toe in that little puddle to see how deep it was.

Al has brought in his buddy, lowbed Darrell, to wrestle the beached semi out.

We should be putting these on to go fishing, for fish, instead of trucks.

Al fishes for something to hook on to.

It's muck, it's horrible muck.

Pull on her Darrell.

You need to go that way more.

After redirecting the angle of the pull, wheels begin to turn and Al's river rescue is over.

There's pretty good fishing right here tonight.

For more infomation >> Highway Thru Hell: Fishing For Trucks - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Toy SPIDERMAN TOYS Surprise - Duration: 9:54.

Toy Spiderman toys surprise. Spider-man toys skateboarding

Let's go spider girl

Hey, dino pals this is Toy Rex here let's see what toy surprise, we have today i?

Got the new, spider-man, surprise toys

The, new, spider-man, surprise toys i've been looking everywhere for the spider-man toys, now it's mine yes

Sorry, but this is my toy, not anymore it's mine now come on in rhino

Yes dr. Octopus, we got the new, spider-man toy this, is great all right let's take, this new, spider-man toy

Before the spider-man stops up no problem i bought my rhino car

Perfect, good job rhino let's go now. Okay, boss thanks for the tour mr.

Ono doctor octopus and rhinos took, my spider-man toys, what am i gonna, do don't worry

Spider-man's here whoa, spider-man it's awesome you're here to help, i sure am i'm gonna get you your spider-man toys

Back just right here let's go spidey power

This, is great i've been looking everywhere for the new, spider-man toy surprises. Hahaha

No i'm gonna click them all stop right there that's not your toy doctor octopus and right, oh wow

Spider-man, how, did you find us i sold the smell of a rhino in a smelly octopus

Are your column a smelly you guys, better give that toy

back let's see there's two of us and one of you you can't stop us

Spider-man, that's what you see let's go spider-man, team watch spider-man team time for backup

Here we are oh? No there are so many spider-man's it's time for a spine, flip

You, guys are too strong, okay, me and rhino give up we're sorry

Right, oh you, guys shouldn't have taken a surprise to it that's not nice we'll remember never to do that again, we're really really, sorry

okay, then you learn your lesson then, we'll give you one chance

Okay, okay, let's go right now

That was so fun let's get this toy, back to that mister

All right mister here's your, spider-man, toy, surprise back wow you guys are, awesome i'm so happy to get my?

Spider-man, toys, back thank you so much no problem mr.

You can, always count on the friendly neighborhood spider-man to you as a big thank you i have a lot of spider-man

Surprise toys how, about i share with you guys wow

Let's see what toys spider-man toys, surprise, we can?

Wow this is awesome we got so many spider-man? Surprise toys?

Let's open, up this one here first cool it's a spider-man. Mystery mini there's spidergirl spiderman

Sandman, and here all the awesome figures there's even ultimate spider-man scarlet spider green goblin doctor octopus

Again, vulture the hunters spider, woman spider girl venom black cat

Blizzard rhino and sandman this is so awesome i really, want to get venom cuz

He looks so cool, let's open, up this toy

Who, we get dino prince?

Awesome we did a tunnel friends, we got venom he looks so cool, and look at his tongue it's really long

The, bobblehead talked, about all of us he looks so cool

He wears a black spider uniform and there's a white spider

Look, at his sharp sharp teeth and venom has white eyes and he's really really strong venom is the bad guy but

Sometimes he works as spider-man this is actually an alien suit the venom can, use to transform to all sorts of cool

Things let's watch venom go for a flip

Which toy should, we open up next let's see eeny meeny miny

Moe it's this one it's a marvel 100 spider-man. There's another

Venom there's spider-man and iron spider so cool, there's 24 spider mr. Clint and i want to get eyelid, spider-man cuz

Wearing a, super cool, iron man suit let's open. Up this toy here we go?

Well we did a general friends, we got hiring spider-man he looks so awesome he's red and cold, and he's british tv spider webs

Iron spider-man, was trained, by the super cool, iron man now, let's check out the collector's guide

Wow look at all the super cool, spider-man toys there's a spider man marvel fighter

Chocolate, even carnage so awesome look down here at the iron spider-man this is so cool, time for a. Flip, whoa

Next let's open, up this toy, well hello superheroes there's a captain, america iron man hulk and even thor

Gee i wonder what superhero we're gonna get

We got the incredible, hulk he looks so cool, he's got purple pants, he's all green and look at his really really

Big muscles hulk is a member of the avengers he's really really strong it's super powerful if you get him

Angry, he'll turn into the hulk and do a. Hulk smash

Hulk, is also good friends with spider-man, and work together

We have to open up the one in the middle this is an x-men mystery mini that's

awesome - men are super powerful team there's colossus and wolverine

There's the leader cyclist he's got super cool, glasses storm professor x beef colossus misty

Powerful saber-toothed wolverine again ice queen magneto and even juggernaut so cool

I, want to get magneto cuz. Magneto's ability it's to control magnets he's really powerful let's open, up this toy

Here yeah, fix that dip dip dip this is super duper fun

Well we've got colossus colossus looks so awesome he's really certain

He has colossus especially it's a turning to metal so he's bulletproof

Super powerful he's really, strong he wears a red, yellow, and silver suit and he's a member of the x-men team?

Colossi is really really heavy, because he's made a metal so he's over

5,000 tons wow he's super strong let's go for a flip

And what's this cool it just superheroes keychain, there's bemmon

Superman, the human torch lex luthor shazam and even brainiac so cool, let's open, up this to make eg

Here we go?

wow

He looks really scary dark head is a bad guy, he's always causing trouble for batman superman

And look he's wearing a deep for dance egg he's got red, eyes and he's all blue the dark side of the keychain

So let's give them a good spin, well super dark side spin

Now let's open? Up this toy next?

Cool it's all the paw patrol pups and they become super pops they're all superheroes there's a rubble zuma

Chase marshall guy

And they're all super duper awesome sushi here your dare friends

Ccc which to rip up the baguette

We got super choice

Awesome he's wearing a, blue stupid pub uniform

They're, just like bam ads pop them and check out his super ability he's stretchy pop

Cheese bumped into this toy that means, we have to open them to another spider-man. Mystery mini she said shit this is so cool

Last time we got venom, we were super lucky, how

About let's try and get a really hard, one let's see lizard man, is won in 72 let's try

And get him he's super rare can, we do a. Difference let's try

Here we go whoa, we got another venom there's twins?

We have one more surprise toy left it's this one cool it's a, my, little ponies collectors there's fluttershy rainbow

Dash mr.

Cheesecake peregrine pony, each collector's bag has a pony and a collector's card, that's so awesome my parent pony is rarity

Which one is yours let's open, up this cool, toy

Here we go?

Awesome we got a. Blue pony and this pony has wings that, means it's a. Pegasus. Pony cool, he's got white hair, super cool wings

Chuck is a rainbow. Just like rainbow, dash's let's check out the collector's card, here's the gorgeous. Guy

Awesome this pony's name is prism glider prism glider glides across the sky with. His friends cool, he's one of best friends with rainbow

Dash must be really fast and flying together here, we go plus stop, wow i'm so fun gentle friends

We got a bunch of awesome spider-man toy, surprises that's so cool

Hope everyone is happy and i'll see all my diner friends in the next toy rx. Video

Thanks for watching dino pals you, guys are, awesome

For more awesome surprises with, me click here and give me a big high-five to subscribe and join the dino club

For more infomation >> Toy SPIDERMAN TOYS Surprise - Duration: 9:54.

-------------------------------------------

Acabando com a desigualdade de gênero nos setores de engenharia e tecnologia | Shell #makethefuture - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Acabando com a desigualdade de gênero nos setores de engenharia e tecnologia | Shell #makethefuture - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Count BST nodes that lie in a given range | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Count BST nodes that lie in a given range | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Анна Ушакова - Если бы (2018) - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Анна Ушакова - Если бы (2018) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

🍋 Lemon Drizzle cake [FOOD VIDEO] [스윗더미 . Sweet The MI] - Duration: 7:54.

Hi this is Sweet The Mi.

Today I'm back with famous English Lemon Drizzle cake.

Recipe is very simple.

If you have a hand mixer you can mix every ingredients in a mixing bowl at once.

First beat the room temperature butter in a mixing bowl.

I had hard time beating the butter because the weather was so cold at the day I was shooting.

Beat until it's soft and don't melt the butter with the microwave machine.

Add the sugar(A) into butter and keep beating.

the butter's color will get whiter and softer.

Add the room temperature eggs one at a time and keep beating.

Add in flour and baking powder.

Add the lemon zest into mixture.

When the batter is ready pour the batter into a oven pan.

Bake in the oven for about 30~40 minutes at 180℃(360℉)

While the cake is baking make drizzle topping with lemon juice and sugar(B).

While the cake is piping hot brush the drizzle on top of the cake.

Make sure to brush soon as the cake comes out of oven.

Cover the top of cake with drizzle topping and wait until mixture is well sinked. .

the drizzle topping will sink in

Slice the cake to serve and enjoy!

The sugar will form a lovely crisp topping

Inside is so soft with lemon juice.

It's a gorgeous cake with a lovely delicate lemon flavouring throughout.

You can sprinkle some more sugar for extra crunchy texture!

I'll catch you guys in next video! Bye~

For more infomation >> 🍋 Lemon Drizzle cake [FOOD VIDEO] [스윗더미 . Sweet The MI] - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

10 Palabras en Inglés Que No Existen en Español (INGLÉS) - Duration: 8:54.

hi guys my name is Kat and today I'm gonna share with you 10 of the most

common English word that I use that do not exist in the Spanish language I have

been studying Spanish for some time now and there are lots of words I cannot

pronounce correctly even after living in Spain for three years if you want to

check out that video click here ok let's go

the first word is Soggy. Soggy is such a great word

it is not blandito . Soggy is what happens to food when it in encounters

water. For example if you leave your cereal soaking in soymilk for 20 minutes

that is soggy your sofa cannot be soggy that is blondo and a sponge can never

be soggy either this is a word that I use constantly to talk about you can't

put the tomatoes in the fridge with oil because the next day it will be soggy

the second word is to hump, to hump someone or something

this action is humping

To hump, you can translate this word to a hacer un movimiento como follar but

there's not an exact word for this motion humping doesn't necessarily mean

that you are having intercourse it doesn't mean that you even have your

clothes off it's this this motion of doing this which is to hump, to hump

something. a dog can hump something a person can hump something a person can

hump a couch a person can hump pretty much anything

anything could be humped my third word is wiggle this is wiggle to wiggle just

like the song wiggle a bit some people can translate this to my maneo o manear

but it's different you can move your hips in a way of manear, manear la cadera

but you cannot wiggle your hips it's this emotion some people also

tried to translate it to mover el cuerpo. but it's not exactly move moving

the body it's the specific way that you're moving your body that is wiggle

so I say this a lot with my kids that I teach stop wiggling around on the floor

it's literally this motion that they're doing on the floor

my fourth word is snack any person that is living in the 21st century probably

knows what this word is but there is not an exact translation to the word snack

in the Spanish language some people say para picar or picoteo but it's a little

different when you want just to snack at a restaurant you can say I just want a

snack it just means you just want a little bit of something like a bag of

chips or just a peanut butter and jelly sandwich part of being a pretzel and I

hear a lot Spanish people say you don't snack because it just it's it's a little

different it's not an exact translation to the word so now also in English you

can say oh I feel so bloated I've been snacking all day that means literally

you just been eating little junk food all day like bags a chip maybe some

chocolate that is to snack. my fifth word biased I literally see this word all day

long probably at least a thousand times a day I say the word biased

some people say bias is prejuicio or parcialidad but bias is different from

prejudice if a person with the green hat Robs your house and then after that you

have prejudice that people with green hats rob houses but that's not

necessarily to have a biased I can have a bias of something because I have maybe

more experience with that that's maybe the only type of thing I've seen you can

say all day long Nebraska is the best state that you can be from because I am

from Nebraska that is a bias my sixth word is to procrastinate I'm sure you

have maybe heard this before but this is such a great word it's just

such a great word I've heard people say Procrastinar but it's a little bit

different because you can say procrastinar in Spanish and it doesn't

mean something negative whereas in English procrastinate literally mean you

put this thing off into the last moment and that's why it didn't get done

postpone it is to put off but in English procrastinate is always a negative

connotation which in Spanish it just does not exist my second word and

probably one of my favorites on this list is to spoon this is to spoon this

is such a great word it's just this moment you people cuddly like this it is

not exactly cuddling you can literally spoon with anybody you can spoon with

someone you don't even know you can spoon with a friend you can spoon with

your mom that's a little weird but you can do that spooning it like a

very innocent essentially action and it's just lovely my eighth word is

potluck potluck for me is an amazing word it's literally a party and everyone

brings their own food just to share with everybody if you say potluck with

anything you don't have to tell anybody they have to bring

they already know it is such a great word you don't have to specify like " Oh vamos a tener una fiesta en casa y todo el mundo tiene que llevar comida."

it's we're gonna have a potluck this weekend if everybody already knows they

have to bring food my ninth word is to stock this word can

be very important to use in English if you have somebody but will just not

leave you alone I heard people tried to translate this to Assad but I think that

is very like taking it from the English language and just making it Spanish doc

it's like a person that will try to follow you to call you to get in contact

with you and they will not leave you on so I'd say my ex will not stop stalking

me that means if I go to work he's at work

waiting for me if I'm driving home he's driving behind me I go outside to my

balcony to put up my clothes and I can see him down at the first floor staring

up at me taking pictures of my house that is to stalk if you go to the police

and say this person is stalking you me they already know that this person is

following you this person is a crazy psycho and this person needs to be

arrested my tenth word is to hustle. I love this word if you have a trip planned to go

one month traveling throughout Africa you can say man I need to hustle this

month because I have this big trip you need to be putting in more hours working

Saturdays working nights you need to be trying to get that money so you can afford your

trip to get money quickly any way possible it doesn't matter the time and

the effort you do what you have to do to get that money my eleventh word that I

just cannot believe doesn't exist in the Spanish language is the word mean you

have simpatico oh and you have antipático but in Spain for whatever

reason nobody said antipatico you say se comporto muy mal conmigo she was

very bad with me but the word mean as in he's a mean person or she said something

mean to me doesn't really exist do you translate that okay that's all I

have for you guys today if you like this video and if you can relate to any of it

in the video please give me a thumbs up I really do appreciate it and don't

forget to hit that subscribe button just below and comment in the comment box

what words have you found that you cannot translate into the English

language I will see you in the next video bye

For more infomation >> 10 Palabras en Inglés Que No Existen en Español (INGLÉS) - Duration: 8:54.

-------------------------------------------

MICHAEL B. JORDAN PROMET DE RESPECTER "L'INCLUSION RIDER" DANS SES FUTURS PROJETS - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> MICHAEL B. JORDAN PROMET DE RESPECTER "L'INCLUSION RIDER" DANS SES FUTURS PROJETS - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Untitled Kadhal - Musical Short Film with English Subtitles | Vishvanath Krishnamoorthy - Duration: 8:01.

[Radio playing]

Yes Mom.

Have you started?

I'm on the way

How long will it take?

I'll be there in another 10 minutes.

[vessel sound]

What's that noise?

I'm in the kitchen. So what are you gonna speak once you get there?

Raghu..

Am I late?

No.. Not at all

Why am I admiring her? What was I about to say? What should I say?

Excuse me sir.

What do you like to have?

So.. What do you want?

[clears throat] Coffee.. Coffee is fine

Just coffee?

Yeah..

Ok. Two coffee please.

Ok.

My dad told me a lot about you. He was all praises.

He told me that you neither drink nor smoke. You're a perfect gentleman he says.

One is not entitled to do all that?

Ok.. let's not talk about that. I'm here to talk about something else.

Can I say something?

No no.. Let me speak first. Or I'll forget what I had to say.

Okay..

When I was in my sophomore year, I asked my dad for a car.

So my dad took me to a showroom, asked me to choose the car I like and bought it for me.

Now it feels the same way when he asked me to come and meet you here.

Can life be chosen like a car is chosen looking at the specifications?

We need to get to know each other.

See I don't even know what you like from the menu in this Cafe.

Tell me Raghu. What do you know about me?

No.. Veena..

See, you don't know anything apart from my name.

I haven't even spoken a word yet.

I'm able to comprehend even if you haven't said anything.

Have your coffee.

Marriage is a life long commitment. It won't end soon.

I don't believe in arranged marriages.

I'm not in love with anyone by the way. I'm single

But, Still looking for that special someone.

I need to fall head over heels in love

Madly.. Deeply..

I don't know about you. But this is me.

Are you wondering why is she the only one doing all the talking here?

What if we get married and it doesn't work out? It will be too late to talk about all this then.

My parents will not understand if I tell them all this. Which is why I'm telling you.

I hope you understand.

So what are you gonna speak once you get there?

I told you already. I'm gonna tell her straight to her face that I don't like her.

Hmmm.. I understood completely.

Tell me.. What do you want me to do?

Can you please tell me parents that you don't like me when they talk to you..

My dad will be upset if I tell him this.. So can you do this for me?

Definitely. I'll tell them I hate you !

Thank you so much Raghu. The woman meant for you is very fortunate.

Shall I leave?

Oh sure, thanks.. It was nice meeting you..

Bye..

Bye..

She didn't let me utter a word till the end and there she goes..

What is it? You didn't like this girl too?

No mom.. I really like her

Raghu.. are you serious?

Listen.. Raghu says he really like the girl.

I felt like looking at myself when she spoke to me

She said everything I wanted to say and walked away.

This is the kind of girl I was looking for, mom..

So shall I tell them that you like the girl?

Mom Mom Mom. Please don't do anything like that.

Please give them some lame reason as usual and reject the proposal.

I don't get it. You told me you liked her then why are you refusing to marry her?

I need some time mom.

What are you going to do now?

I'm gonna love her !

For more infomation >> Untitled Kadhal - Musical Short Film with English Subtitles | Vishvanath Krishnamoorthy - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

🍋 Lemon Drizzle cake [FOOD VIDEO] [스윗더미 . Sweet The MI] - Duration: 7:54.

Hi this is Sweet The Mi.

Today I'm back with famous English Lemon Drizzle cake.

Recipe is very simple.

If you have a hand mixer you can mix every ingredients in a mixing bowl at once.

First beat the room temperature butter in a mixing bowl.

I had hard time beating the butter because the weather was so cold at the day I was shooting.

Beat until it's soft and don't melt the butter with the microwave machine.

Add the sugar(A) into butter and keep beating.

the butter's color will get whiter and softer.

Add the room temperature eggs one at a time and keep beating.

Add in flour and baking powder.

Add the lemon zest into mixture.

When the batter is ready pour the batter into a oven pan.

Bake in the oven for about 30~40 minutes at 180℃(360℉)

While the cake is baking make drizzle topping with lemon juice and sugar(B).

While the cake is piping hot brush the drizzle on top of the cake.

Make sure to brush soon as the cake comes out of oven.

Cover the top of cake with drizzle topping and wait until mixture is well sinked. .

the drizzle topping will sink in

Slice the cake to serve and enjoy!

The sugar will form a lovely crisp topping

Inside is so soft with lemon juice.

It's a gorgeous cake with a lovely delicate lemon flavouring throughout.

You can sprinkle some more sugar for extra crunchy texture!

I'll catch you guys in next video! Bye~

For more infomation >> 🍋 Lemon Drizzle cake [FOOD VIDEO] [스윗더미 . Sweet The MI] - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Tecno K7 Bangla Review - Duration: 1:23.

Please Subscribe my Channel for more videos

For more infomation >> Tecno K7 Bangla Review - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen up! 1.0 60pk 5drs Move Up! Executive - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen up! 1.0 60pk 5drs Move Up! Executive - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

MAXI PODCAST • FLASHBACK 2017 • Tricot, Bullet Journal, Sorties - Duration: 1:02:18.

For more infomation >> MAXI PODCAST • FLASHBACK 2017 • Tricot, Bullet Journal, Sorties - Duration: 1:02:18.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> MAXI PODCAST • FLASHBACK 2017 • Tricot, Bullet Journal, Sorties - Duration: 1:02:18.

-------------------------------------------

Manuş Baba Dönersen Islık Çal 🇹🇷 Turkish Song Reaction | Jay & Rengin - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> Manuş Baba Dönersen Islık Çal 🇹🇷 Turkish Song Reaction | Jay & Rengin - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Manuş Baba Dönersen Islık Çal 🇹🇷 Turkish Song Reaction | Jay & Rengin - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Les 2 Dernières Étapes Du Jeu Vidéo. Fleur2SEL | 03_03_2018 | - Duration: 7:12.

For more infomation >> Les 2 Dernières Étapes Du Jeu Vidéo. Fleur2SEL | 03_03_2018 | - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Les 2 Dernières Étapes Du Jeu Vidéo. Fleur2SEL | 03_03_2018 | - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

BULLET JOURNAL • Plan With Me • DECEMBRE 2017 - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> BULLET JOURNAL • Plan With Me • DECEMBRE 2017 - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> BULLET JOURNAL • Plan With Me • DECEMBRE 2017 - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Trempez la moitié d'un citron dans du bicarbonate de soude… Les résultats sont fantastiques ! - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Trempez la moitié d'un citron dans du bicarbonate de soude… Les résultats sont fantastiques ! - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Trempez la moitié d'un citron dans du bicarbonate de soude… Les résultats sont fantastiques ! - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

TARIQ RAMADAN: UNE SEMAINE CAUCHEMARDESQUE - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> TARIQ RAMADAN: UNE SEMAINE CAUCHEMARDESQUE - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> TARIQ RAMADAN: UNE SEMAINE CAUCHEMARDESQUE - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

Texte oral - « Envole toi » - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Texte oral - « Envole toi » - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Texte oral - « Envole toi » - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG 4 • Journée culturelle à Angoulême - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> VLOG 4 • Journée culturelle à Angoulême - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> VLOG 4 • Journée culturelle à Angoulême - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

MON ATELIER TRICOT • MINI TOUR • Organisation et rangement - Duration: 10:33.

For more infomation >> MON ATELIER TRICOT • MINI TOUR • Organisation et rangement - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> MON ATELIER TRICOT • MINI TOUR • Organisation et rangement - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

PODCAST TRICOT 4 • Hiver 2017 - Duration: 18:04.

For more infomation >> PODCAST TRICOT 4 • Hiver 2017 - Duration: 18:04.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> PODCAST TRICOT 4 • Hiver 2017 - Duration: 18:04.

-------------------------------------------

PODCAST TRICOT 3 • Été 2017 - Duration: 25:58.

For more infomation >> PODCAST TRICOT 3 • Été 2017 - Duration: 25:58.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> PODCAST TRICOT 3 • Été 2017 - Duration: 25:58.

-------------------------------------------

LIVE GENÈVE 2018 : ALPINA XD3/XD4 - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> LIVE GENÈVE 2018 : ALPINA XD3/XD4 - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> LIVE GENÈVE 2018 : ALPINA XD3/XD4 - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Il propose le sexe au 2eme rdv ! | Quand faut il coucher la 1ere fois ? | Irynka TV - Duration: 10:31.

For more infomation >> Il propose le sexe au 2eme rdv ! | Quand faut il coucher la 1ere fois ? | Irynka TV - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Il propose le sexe au 2eme rdv ! | Quand faut il coucher la 1ere fois ? | Irynka TV - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

Pourquoi faire le choix de l'auto-édition ou de l'auto-publication ? 😊📕 - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> Pourquoi faire le choix de l'auto-édition ou de l'auto-publication ? 😊📕 - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Pourquoi faire le choix de l'auto-édition ou de l'auto-publication ? 😊📕 - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

L'ani­ma­teur Frédé­ric Taddeï a.c.cusé de "compli­cité" avec Tariq Rama­dan - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> L'ani­ma­teur Frédé­ric Taddeï a.c.cusé de "compli­cité" avec Tariq Rama­dan - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> L'ani­ma­teur Frédé­ric Taddeï a.c.cusé de "compli­cité" avec Tariq Rama­dan - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

MICHAEL B. JORDAN PROMET DE RESPECTER "L'INCLUSION RIDER" DANS SES FUTURS PROJETS - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> MICHAEL B. JORDAN PROMET DE RESPECTER "L'INCLUSION RIDER" DANS SES FUTURS PROJETS - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> MICHAEL B. JORDAN PROMET DE RESPECTER "L'INCLUSION RIDER" DANS SES FUTURS PROJETS - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

3/9/18 4:47 PM (4264-4298 N Haven Pl, Spokane, WA 99207, USA) - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> 3/9/18 4:47 PM (4264-4298 N Haven Pl, Spokane, WA 99207, USA) - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 3/9/18 4:47 PM (4264-4298 N Haven Pl, Spokane, WA 99207, USA) - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

3/9/18 4:42 PM (8401-8451 N Market St, Spokane, WA 99217, USA) - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> 3/9/18 4:42 PM (8401-8451 N Market St, Spokane, WA 99217, USA) - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 3/9/18 4:42 PM (8401-8451 N Market St, Spokane, WA 99217, USA) - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

3/9/18 4:37 PM (12699 N Market St, Mead, WA 99021, USA) - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> 3/9/18 4:37 PM (12699 N Market St, Mead, WA 99021, USA) - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 3/9/18 4:37 PM (12699 N Market St, Mead, WA 99021, USA) - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

5 choses que vous ne devriez plus faire à votre homme. Il déteste vraiment ça - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> 5 choses que vous ne devriez plus faire à votre homme. Il déteste vraiment ça - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 5 choses que vous ne devriez plus faire à votre homme. Il déteste vraiment ça - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube TV - Coming Soon

For more infomation >> YouTube TV - Coming Soon

-------------------------------------------

フラット筆で描くトールペイント風フラワーアート|One Stroke Painting Flower Nail Art - Duration: 10:21.

Hi,It's Kyoko. Today, I'm going to show you how to draw one stroke flower nail. You can paint it on eiter nail polish or gel nail.

Use a flat brush.

Take 2 color on the brush and blend it on the palette.

When you can see the background color, paint colors again.

Paint second layer when the first paint is completely dried.

Move the canvas(your nail) in a direction easy to draw.

After drawing the outer petals, draw the inner petals.

Switch to a detail brush and draw outlines of petals with white.

Finish with top coat or top gel.

How did you like it? Blending two colors beautifully is not so easy, but you can enjoy various colors of flowers.

Please hit the like button, and don't forget to subscribe my channel.

Thanks for wathcing and see you on the next video. Bye now.

For more infomation >> フラット筆で描くトールペイント風フラワーアート|One Stroke Painting Flower Nail Art - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

My Mum Wrote a Book - Duration: 6:10.

Hello and welcome to Spinster's Library.

I'm Claudia and today is my mum's birthday.

So so for that occasion, and because this channel is mainly about books, I wanted to

show you this book: A collection of poetry published in the year 1979 by Mena Scalise

with the title Poesie Per Te.

Mena Scalise, or Filomena Scalise which is her full name, is my mum and she wrote and

published this poetry collection when she was eighteen years old.

The book was published in Cosenza in the south of Italy (it's an Italian poetry collection)

and sold for the price of 3000 Lire.

I find it incredible that my mum, aged eighteen, wrote thirty-one poems, put them together

in a collection and had it published and sold.

I would not have managed that at eighteen, and I would not manage it today at 26.

I'm really proud of how her and her creativity at such a young age, and that she passed this

creativity on to me.

I've not read this collection for a long time now, but one poem I remember very well is

the very first one, titled 'Una Poesia Per Te', which is also the title of the collection.

It translates to 'poems for you'.

The poems are all very personal, which I occasionally pick off my bookshelf and flick through.

Either way, I just wanted to say that I'm proud of my mum and thank her for giving me

the love of books, and the love of writing and reading.

Lastly, I wanted to sing a song which my mum wrote together with my husband.

The song is titled 'La Notte e l'Alba'.

Lyrics by Filomena Scalise and music by Bill Hayes.

For more infomation >> My Mum Wrote a Book - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

CGSS【Take me☆Take you】-中文字幕 - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> CGSS【Take me☆Take you】-中文字幕 - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Christina Milian folle amoureuse de M. Pokora, elle lui fait une tendre déclaration - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Christina Milian folle amoureuse de M. Pokora, elle lui fait une tendre déclaration - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Compact 318TD COMFORT LINE Airco ECC Cruise control PDC Licht metaal Nieuwe APK Inruil m - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Compact 318TD COMFORT LINE Airco ECC Cruise control PDC Licht metaal Nieuwe APK Inruil m - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

LIVE GENÈVE 2018 : ALPINA XD3/XD4 - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> LIVE GENÈVE 2018 : ALPINA XD3/XD4 - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

【山海星神】《山海星神》無奈10連抽 │全部都是男的│女性向遊戲嗎? [火狗工房] - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> 【山海星神】《山海星神》無奈10連抽 │全部都是男的│女性向遊戲嗎? [火狗工房] - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

TOP NEW HOUSE DJ MIX 2018 - DEEP JACKIN SOULFUL HOUSE 03 - Duration: 57:28.

TOP NEW HOUSE DJ MIX 2018 - DEEP JACKIN SOULFUL HOUSE 03

For more infomation >> TOP NEW HOUSE DJ MIX 2018 - DEEP JACKIN SOULFUL HOUSE 03 - Duration: 57:28.

-------------------------------------------

쎄미시스코, D2·R3G·U4f 첫선..전기차 시장 진출 - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> 쎄미시스코, D2·R3G·U4f 첫선..전기차 시장 진출 - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Il propose le sexe au 2eme rdv ! | Quand faut il coucher la 1ere fois ? | Irynka TV - Duration: 10:31.

For more infomation >> Il propose le sexe au 2eme rdv ! | Quand faut il coucher la 1ere fois ? | Irynka TV - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

[단독] 쉐보레 전기차 볼트 EV, 사전계약 시작하자마자 완판..″대박″ - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> [단독] 쉐보레 전기차 볼트 EV, 사전계약 시작하자마자 완판..″대박″ - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

【ピアノ弾き語り】Wherever you are/ONE OK ROCK by ふるのーと (cover) - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> 【ピアノ弾き語り】Wherever you are/ONE OK ROCK by ふるのーと (cover) - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

[단독] 쉐보레 전기차 볼트 EV, 사전계약 시작하자마자 완판..″대박″[ 자동차 세계 24_7] - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> [단독] 쉐보레 전기차 볼트 EV, 사전계약 시작하자마자 완판..″대박″[ 자동차 세계 24_7] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Currently Reading // February 2018 - Duration: 6:15.

OK since I am a bit of a slow reader and I don't know when I'm gonna get

through all of these even though two of them are really really tiny I thought I

would just talk about the books that I'm reading at the moment. I tend to read a

lot at the same time. This is actually pretty good for me; I'm only reading four

books right now and I flit around quite a lot so it's not uncommon for me to

have ten books that I'm reading at the same time so, like I said, we doing pretty

good here but only four. The first one that I started ages ago and I've really

really been loving is East of Eden by John Steinbeck and I've actually put it

down for quite a while now. I'm about a third of the way in I think and I love

John Steinbeck's work. His work feels very immersive to me very very good at

capturing the "humaneness" of situations and the fallibility of everyone and it's

just I find it very powerful I find it very moving I find it the writing is

just really works for me but I also find it very intense and so

I'm reading this 700 page book and it's all just feels like a bit of an ordeal

the whole time even though they're also bits in it that I find really really

hilarious as well so that's been being read for a good long time now and

hopefully I'll get through it before the end of this year. Then the next one that

I have on the go that's been on the go since last year even though it's super

tiny is why I write by George Orwell. This one: very political like most of his

nonfiction. Actually like most of his everything and I'm really liking it so

far there's a lot of sass all through this whole book. He seems like a really

interesting person partly because he seems so at odds with himself. He talks

very negatively a lot of the time about this middle class intelligentsia

but at the same time it's super obvious that he is part of that and then also

struggles against that and I yeah I'm really enjoying this. There are a lot of

things that I feel are still relevant today and there are a lot of things that

are interesting to see how he thinks they will develop and how they have or

haven't developed in that way. Once I get through that one I have two other George

Orwells of this kind of size to read as well if I need any more political sass.

The third book that I'm currently reading is another Amélie Nothomb: "Stupeur et

tremblements" and I'm liking her style as usual I think it's pretty fair to say

that I like this writer. This is my fourth book by her now and I find it a

pretty good level for me reading along in the French even though I am still

having to check things like I've said before in previous videos but I like it.

It's not so difficult that it's a pain. It's not so dull that I want to put

it down like Candide, which was okay to read but very repetitive and, like, okay

I get point. All right. Similarly to Haruki Murakami, I find

Amélie Nothomb to have a lot of similar themes, some similar characterisation

and that kind of thing but it's still enjoyable so... Recently, as in in the last

few days or something, I've picked up Feminism Is For Everybody by bell hooks

and that's been on my list for a little while now but also it's now the Feminist

Orchestra's pick for the next two months. The Feminist Orchestra being the book

club run by Jean and Lauren and I've picked it up as an e-book and it's pretty

short. Looks really accessible from what I've seen. I've only read the

prologue and a bit of the first chapter I think so far so I haven't got really

far into it but I kind of feel like I know what to expect. I'm seeing a lot

of themes that are similar in this to Angela Davis is writing and also to

Reni Eddo-Lodge's book. And one of those overarching themes seems to be this

broadening of the definition of feminism which is really interesting because it's

not just gender issues anymore. It also links race and class and disability and

these other things as well and it's interesting to see that kind of more

intersectional view of feminism. It kind of feels a bit like it's broadening out.

I don't have a problem with that; it's just interesting to see that I also

find it interesting the way that bell hooks has talked about feminism also

being anti sexist exploitation something along those lines because that actually

correlates to something that the French youtuber Emy has talked about before

and she said that she doesn't feel like you can be a feminist without also being

vegan, which sounds bizarre but listening to her reasoning her whole idea is

basically that you have this sexist exploitation of animals and it's

speciesists to separate these things and all of that and I don't know if I

subscribe to that I haven't really given much thought to it but it's just

interesting to see how all of these things overlap so I think that's going

to be a really good read going forward. Hopefully I'll finish that pretty soon I

do have a lot of other things going on so I don't know and I might add more

books to this currently reading pile we'll just have to see. But if you are

reading any of those as well or find any of that interesting definitely leave

some comments down below because I'm really happy to talk about any of that stuff.

And if you have any suggestions for what

else I should add to my currently reading list that's already

probably a bit too much at the minute then feel free because I'm always happy

to add to it. Anyway I will see you again next time. Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét