Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 11 2018

Here is how the Gunners might lineup on matchday.

Formation: 4-2-3-1

Defence

Petr Cech will lead the defence line from the goalkeeping position.

David Ospina is more of a cup keeper even though Cech has been exposed on a few occasions

this season.

Hector Bellerin has been ruled out with an injury for this tie and Calum Chambers will

have to replace him on the right.

The 23-year-old is capable of playing on the right mostly because of his impressive technical

abilities as a defender.

Sead Kolasinac might just get the nod ahead of Ainsley Maitland-Niles on the left-back

role with Nacho Monreal currently tending to his wounds.

Shkodran Mustafi and Laurent Koscielny are the predicted starters in the centre-back

roles.

Midfield

Granit Xhaka and Jack Wilshere are expected to fill up the holding midfield role with

Mesut Ozil, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Aaron Ramsey fielded in front of the duo.

Attack

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is still the first choice number nine with Alexandre Lacazette

currently sidelined with a knee injury.

Danny Welbeck might make a substitute appearance.

For more infomation >> 4-2-3-1 Predicted Arsenal Lineup Vs Watford: Aubameyang To Lead The Charge? ● News Now ● #AFC - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Black Panther New Scene - SNL - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Black Panther New Scene - SNL - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

アルファード/ヴェルファイアに追いつけ!? メルセデス・ベンツ Vクラス新型に初の「MBUX【車と人生 24_7】 - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> アルファード/ヴェルファイアに追いつけ!? メルセデス・ベンツ Vクラス新型に初の「MBUX【車と人生 24_7】 - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Weekend Update on International Women's Day 2018 - SNL - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Weekend Update on International Women's Day 2018 - SNL - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Weekend Update on Kim Jong-un Meeting with Donald Trump - SNL - Duration: 7:27.

For more infomation >> Weekend Update on Kim Jong-un Meeting with Donald Trump - SNL - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

Weekend Update: Eric and Donald Trump Jr. on Chaos in the White House - SNL - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Weekend Update: Eric and Donald Trump Jr. on Chaos in the White House - SNL - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

This Is U.S. - SNL - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> This Is U.S. - SNL - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

How I Installed a Nasa BM1 Battery Monitor on my Canal Narrowboat - Duration: 7:16.

Hello and welcome to today's extra-special secret episode

not authorized by Anna.

I wanted to share with you the process that I'm going to

take to install a new toy that I've bought

[Intro Music from BenSound.com]

Those of you that been watching for a while might remember when we went out cruising in October all I did was

worry about the batteries.

And that's mainly because I have no real visibility

of what they're doing charge wise.

As a result I did some research and bought a

BM1 marine battery monitor I think it's called. This is a basically a

display panel that connects up to the batteries via a shunt and will give a

rough, no a fairly accurate - hopefully - reading of the charge going in and out

of the batteries so that we can basically, when we're cruising more

can keep a better eye on what electricity we're using.

There's a few things that come in the box

Most importantly the instruction book

This is the 100 amp

shunt that gets installed in the battery bay and all of the current has to go through it

Then there's this cable connector

the monitor itself which has a cable coming

at the back

five meters of cable

that's off the back of the battery monitor

and this cable

obviously the first step is to

work out where it should go so I've marked out a section here that I need to cut in the

wall in order to mount the panel

I'm just going to start by drilling some holes

for in the corners where I need to cut the wood

Next up is the bit I'm a little

bit nervous about which is actually cutting the wood. I've got my jigsaw here and

I've checked there's no obstructions on the other side of the wood and measured

that my blade goes through okay so here goes

The next job is to put this seal on and attach these wires into this terminal

connector and then these wires also have to go into the terminal connector

It gives you a little diagram in the book

several hours later I have now run the

five meter cable from the engine bay where the batteries are

through a hole - the hole in the hull, into the electrical cupboard, under the stairs

and up into the cupboard where the monitor will go which took lots of battling

The next steps are for me to connect the shunt to the batteries and

also to connect the monitor to the shunt cable which I think I actually do first

So I've passed the cable through from the battery bank and it now comes

out this whole that I cut and I've connected it using the terminal block

following the instructions to the display panel.

I lined up the wires

color-wise. There is no second orange one less you are connecting to your

starter battery which I'm not.

I'm just in the final stages of fitting the

battery monitor. The one thing to note is that it comes with a very short

connector that goes from the shunt to your battery bank so I've had to go out

and buy one that's double the length because the bit of wood that I can

attach the shunt to is the opposite side of the batteries so the battery's

negative row is far away.

so here's the the red positive wire to the monitor

through the 5m cable

everything else is connected into the shunt which I've

attached to the side there. There's my cable going into the negative and everything

else that was attached to the negative is attached to this side of the shunt

I've just connected everything up and you can see there's no power draw from the battery

at the moment.

The charge is a little bit low - it's at 83%. 84%

but that's because I haven't been charging for the last day.

So I'm just going to turn on the fridge and the toilet and you can see the discharge

value going up.

I'm just gonna turn them off again because I've had it on for a few

minutes I've done that a few times and now I need to connect in the solar and

so then I'll turn on the battery charger as well

I've turned on the battery

charger because I'm connected to shore power at the moment

As you can see the voltage has

gone up which you would expect when the batteries are charging

I guess 21 amps

must be the flow that's going in and it's gonna take five hours to charge so

Thanks for joining me for the install of my bm1 battery monitor made by NASA marine

Full disclosure I have had a chat with one of their very helpful engineers

while I've been installing this product because I made the assumption that the big beefy

wire going into the batteries was the connection going back to power

everything on the boat and after I wired everything through the first time I

wasn't seeing any draw being recorded on the device when I was turning lights on

and the reason for that turned out to be because other wires go into the negative

connections on the battery and the manual does say that you shouldn't have

that but I had assumed stupidly that these were just connections to monitor

the battery bank for the old legacy little dial

I was wrong because I

disconnected everything this morning to see if the monitor would suddenly start

working and then lo and behold nothing would power on on the boat so as soon as

I connected up the correct wire on the shunt suddenly it started working

You can have absolutely no other negative connectors to your batteries so I've

even got the solar connector that the positive one goes on to the positive

connector of the battery and the negative one goes on to the shunt for

the battery monitor

I'm very interested to see how much power we are using just as

a general rule and also how much solar we're generating

I'm gonna put together another video where I monitor our battery usage using the

battery monitor

I'll share that with you in the coming weeks

If you have enjoyed

this installation video please click like and subscribe if you aren't already

and want to be notified of future videos especially that really interesting one

about battery usage!

Thanks for watching - I'll see you again soon

For more infomation >> How I Installed a Nasa BM1 Battery Monitor on my Canal Narrowboat - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

4 Manipulation Techniques Which People in Power Don't Want You To Know About (2018) - Duration: 13:54.

For more infomation >> 4 Manipulation Techniques Which People in Power Don't Want You To Know About (2018) - Duration: 13:54.

-------------------------------------------

الاشتباكات العنيفة التي اندلعت قبل صلاة الجمعة بمديرية الشيخ عثمان عدن 2018-03-09 - Duration: 2:59.

Subscribe and activate the bell to receive all new

For more infomation >> الاشتباكات العنيفة التي اندلعت قبل صلاة الجمعة بمديرية الشيخ عثمان عدن 2018-03-09 - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

【韓国】行列のできるクリームでパンパンな食パン食べる。(갓식빵) - Duration: 6:03.

For more infomation >> 【韓国】行列のできるクリームでパンパンな食パン食べる。(갓식빵) - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Playboy-Shooting: Mareike Spaleck verzichtet auf Retusche - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Playboy-Shooting: Mareike Spaleck verzichtet auf Retusche - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Community Mourns Young Officer Killed In The Line Of Duty - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Community Mourns Young Officer Killed In The Line Of Duty - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Unverschluckbare Kleinteile (UK) - Köpenick - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Unverschluckbare Kleinteile (UK) - Köpenick - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ultimas noticias hoy Roger Torrent : Rivera ha pedido la determinación del gobierno en el futuro - Duration: 7:21.

For more infomation >> Ultimas noticias hoy Roger Torrent : Rivera ha pedido la determinación del gobierno en el futuro - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Ultimas noticias hoy Roger Torrent: naufragio en la platea de Wagner - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> Ultimas noticias hoy Roger Torrent: naufragio en la platea de Wagner - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

ABC Agents Arrest Over 350 Statewide In Underage Decoy Operation - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> ABC Agents Arrest Over 350 Statewide In Underage Decoy Operation - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Chivas enterró su crisis con sufrida victoria 1-0 ante Lobos BUAP - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Chivas enterró su crisis con sufrida victoria 1-0 ante Lobos BUAP - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG/KOR] E SENS - Sleep tight / 가사 첨부 - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> [ENG/KOR] E SENS - Sleep tight / 가사 첨부 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

ఈశాన్యం నీటి సంపూ ధన నష్టం | Eesanyam Vastu In Telugu | SudarshanaVani Vastu | Eesanyam Vastu Tips - Duration: 2:13.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> ఈశాన్యం నీటి సంపూ ధన నష్టం | Eesanyam Vastu In Telugu | SudarshanaVani Vastu | Eesanyam Vastu Tips - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

【附视频】B计划+C计划 救土团党 !! 敦马呛声:「扎希,你玩不死我 ~~!!」 - Duration: 15:35.

For more infomation >> 【附视频】B计划+C计划 救土团党 !! 敦马呛声:「扎希,你玩不死我 ~~!!」 - Duration: 15:35.

-------------------------------------------

Unverschluckbare Kleinteile (UK) - Köpenick - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Unverschluckbare Kleinteile (UK) - Köpenick - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

#21 // vlog famille voyage // // Raised on the Road - Duration: 20:38.

We are in an oasis near Ica, just below Lima

We finally found some sun, some vitamins D, the children are in the water

It's Sunday, we had no food left in the 4X4 so were thinking...

Breakfast at the pool!

The defender is right here

I do not know if you hear the buggies passing near by...

It's a shame, it's like this all day

non stop, without interruption

And it really ruins the place ...

Where is Martin ? I do not see him!

He hid too well!

We take the opportunity to call family whenever have WIFI

Do you speak Dutch?

No !

Martin and dad are eating all the crips !

Oh no !

We want some crips too guys!

It's really really hard to climb to the top!

We have to carry Rose

Martin is doing very well!

This is how Jill exercises !

I just tried to fly the drone on the dunes

I tried to make it take off on my t-shirt

But the propellers got caught in the t-shirt and it did not work ...

I put the drone on my lap

But it didn't take off, the propellers were really spinning really fast

and cut my leg

It is very very painful ...

I will show you the oasis! Come with me !

Un poquito fria !

What do you say ?

Un poquito fria !

Tonight we are in an oasis, it's been several days since we have been here

We had a good time

It's been a long time since we dreamed of some warmth

The children even bathed in the oasis!

Tomorrow we take the road to get closer to the coast!

We decided to pass Lima, not to go into Lima

And we will try to find some Peruvian beaches!

We arrived at sea, but no beach resorts here, the sea is cold

We will go up a little further north today

We have a long day ahead of us ..

So I am makeing sandwiches

I wanted to tell you guys that a few days ago we had a problem with a fuse .. on the fridge ..

And since that day the fridge does not work anymore!

I do not understand much about fuses

But basically we did a lot of groceries yesterday

we found a supermarket we were so happy!

We really filled our 4X4 with groceries

And our fridge does not work anymore .....

It's 30 degrees

Are you showing the coconut you found? At the supermarket !

We are really sad

we even found parmesan, cheese ...

It was so much fun ...

But we end up with a broken fridge and we will, I think throw everything away...

So today will be driving a lot, let us show you what the Pacific coast looks like here in Peru.

That's it we arrived at our small campsite!

It's very nice, very cozy it's not very big !

There is everything you need and we enjoy it !

Can you show us what's up there Martin?

Let's show you the best part

I'm so happy we're going for a walk in the city! we'll probably see some surfers !

Are you coming ?

Surfer's !!!! Wauw !!!!

Is this the city of surfers?

Yes !

He must be learning don't you think ? He fell down !

It's normal to fall when you surf!

He's learning to surf?

I do not know !

I think he's learning!

Why are you happy?

Because I saw the first surfer in the city!

Se llama " leche de tigre"

So it's fried fish, bananas ...

This I do not know...

Milk too, don't you think ?

It's "spicy"

It super spicy...

What are you eating ?

Do you want to try Rose?

No !

What are you eating ?

Leche de tigre..

It's good I have my surf lesson!

Tomorrow I'm going surfing!

I do not know what time

At 11 o'clock !

Martin is 5 years old and he will be 6 years old in July

He will leave with two instructors

To learn how to surf!

We are in the taxi we will do a little tour at the mall!

I'm looking for a new swimsuit

It's been a long time since we've been to the sea

It' time for a new swimsuit!

If we can find one here

We will show you what a mall looks like here in Peru!

We need some 4G for our sell phone !

I'm going surfing!

Are you scared ? Do you think you will fall down ?

I am going to fall !

Does it matter or doesn't it matter if you fall down ?

Dad said that's how I will learn!

II will need a wetsuit because it's cold!

Come with me !

I'm a little stressed that Martin will be surfing in the ocean ... But he is very happy!

"No muerden?"

"No, muy buenos!"

"Rose is jealous, she would like to surf but she can not swim, we have to wait a little ... she is 3 years old!"

Here is Martin's Fan Club !

Martin is doing really well! He managed to get up on the surf board really well !

I think he is enjoying himself so much !

I loved it !!

What did you like?

I liked surfing!

You got up your surfboard easily ?

Yes !

Show us !

We are back at the campsite!

We had a great day!

We were very surprised that Martin surfed this well ... It was a very nice surprise!

If you are on vacation where your children can learn to surf .. You can definitely try!

It will be a great experience for them!

This week we will head to another beach further north of Peru

It should be way more beautiful than here

We are excited

Wednesday we will celebrate our 6 months of travel and we will give you our budget of our first 6 months!

If you liked this vlog please like, share and comment !

And subscribe!

See you soon !

See you soon kids!

For more infomation >> #21 // vlog famille voyage // // Raised on the Road - Duration: 20:38.

-------------------------------------------

엽산이 많은 음식 6가지 알아보아요♥DBH ENT ♥ - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> 엽산이 많은 음식 6가지 알아보아요♥DBH ENT ♥ - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

엽산이 많은 음식 6가지 알아보아요♥DBH ENT ♥ - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> 엽산이 많은 음식 6가지 알아보아요♥DBH ENT ♥ - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

الاشتباكات العنيفة التي اندلعت قبل صلاة الجمعة بمديرية الشيخ عثمان عدن 2018-03-09 - Duration: 2:59.

Subscribe and activate the bell to receive all new

For more infomation >> الاشتباكات العنيفة التي اندلعت قبل صلاة الجمعة بمديرية الشيخ عثمان عدن 2018-03-09 - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

🌸 COMMENT COUDRE UNE TROUSSE DOUBLE EN WAX - Duration: 20:51.

For more infomation >> 🌸 COMMENT COUDRE UNE TROUSSE DOUBLE EN WAX - Duration: 20:51.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 🌸 COMMENT COUDRE UNE TROUSSE DOUBLE EN WAX - Duration: 20:51.

-------------------------------------------

10 véhicules tirés du compte Instagram de l'acteur Dwayne Johnson - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> 10 véhicules tirés du compte Instagram de l'acteur Dwayne Johnson - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 10 véhicules tirés du compte Instagram de l'acteur Dwayne Johnson - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

PEUGEOT 508 FIRST EDITION : DISPONIBLE À LA RÉSERVATION - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> PEUGEOT 508 FIRST EDITION : DISPONIBLE À LA RÉSERVATION - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> PEUGEOT 508 FIRST EDITION : DISPONIBLE À LA RÉSERVATION - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Peter Tauber soll ins Verteidigungsministerium wechseln... - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> Peter Tauber soll ins Verteidigungsministerium wechseln... - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Peter Tauber soll ins Verteidigungsministerium wechseln... - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Невская → Зайцево (Невская, 456-й км трассы М-10 → Зайцево, 474-й км трассы М-10) (07/2016) - Duration: 15:12.

For more infomation >> Невская → Зайцево (Невская, 456-й км трассы М-10 → Зайцево, 474-й км трассы М-10) (07/2016) - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Невская → Зайцево (Невская, 456-й км трассы М-10 → Зайцево, 474-й км трассы М-10) (07/2016) - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

OPEL MERIVA 2 1.4 TWINPORT 120 CH : OPÉRATION PORTES OUVERTES - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> OPEL MERIVA 2 1.4 TWINPORT 120 CH : OPÉRATION PORTES OUVERTES - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> OPEL MERIVA 2 1.4 TWINPORT 120 CH : OPÉRATION PORTES OUVERTES - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Perfect your tactics

For more infomation >> Perfect your tactics

-------------------------------------------

I'm the Bride, Leave Some Space! - Duration: 42:35.

For more infomation >> I'm the Bride, Leave Some Space! - Duration: 42:35.

-------------------------------------------

빙속 정재원, 세계주니어선수권 5,000m 金..'골든형제 떴다' | 뉴스 24/24 - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> 빙속 정재원, 세계주니어선수권 5,000m 金..'골든형제 떴다' | 뉴스 24/24 - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Black Panther New Scene - SNL - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Black Panther New Scene - SNL - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

4 Manipulation Techniques Which People in Power Don't Want You To Know About (2018) - Duration: 13:54.

For more infomation >> 4 Manipulation Techniques Which People in Power Don't Want You To Know About (2018) - Duration: 13:54.

-------------------------------------------

DIANA - PAUL ANKA zespół/teksty/lyrics/songtexte/info.Ladek sala OSP DW266 - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> DIANA - PAUL ANKA zespół/teksty/lyrics/songtexte/info.Ladek sala OSP DW266 - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

MCA TRAINING 2018 HOW TO BRAND YOURSELF ON FACEBOOK - Duration: 12:53.

For more infomation >> MCA TRAINING 2018 HOW TO BRAND YOURSELF ON FACEBOOK - Duration: 12:53.

-------------------------------------------

PEUGEOT 508 FIRST EDITION : DISPONIBLE À LA RÉSERVATION - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> PEUGEOT 508 FIRST EDITION : DISPONIBLE À LA RÉSERVATION - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

OPEL MERIVA 2 1.4 TWINPORT 120 CH : OPÉRATION PORTES OUVERTES - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> OPEL MERIVA 2 1.4 TWINPORT 120 CH : OPÉRATION PORTES OUVERTES - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

10 véhicules tirés du compte Instagram de l'acteur Dwayne Johnson - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> 10 véhicules tirés du compte Instagram de l'acteur Dwayne Johnson - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons about Cars for children Spider-man Cartoon Colored Cars and Superheroes Learn Colors - Duration: 12:24.

Cartoons about Cars for children Spider-man Cartoon Colored Cars and Superheroes Learn Colors

For more infomation >> Cartoons about Cars for children Spider-man Cartoon Colored Cars and Superheroes Learn Colors - Duration: 12:24.

-------------------------------------------

Xử lý người Việt tiếp tay cho khách Trung Quốc xuyên tạc lịch sử - TIN HOT 24h - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Xử lý người Việt tiếp tay cho khách Trung Quốc xuyên tạc lịch sử - TIN HOT 24h - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

[구상 칼럼] 아프리카의 자동차 메이커 '모비우스'..디자인 특징은? - Duration: 10:07.

For more infomation >> [구상 칼럼] 아프리카의 자동차 메이커 '모비우스'..디자인 특징은? - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

기아차가 K3에 적용한 '스마트스트림'의 보증을 연장한 배경은? - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> 기아차가 K3에 적용한 '스마트스트림'의 보증을 연장한 배경은? - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

고성능 친환경차 폴스타 1, 출시 전부터 인기.."증산 검토중" - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> 고성능 친환경차 폴스타 1, 출시 전부터 인기.."증산 검토중" - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

벤츠 GLS·BMW X6 등 54개 차종 3302대 리콜..원인은? - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> 벤츠 GLS·BMW X6 등 54개 차종 3302대 리콜..원인은? - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

레인저 부터 콜로라도까지..렉스턴 스포츠의 잠재적 경쟁 상대는? - Duration: 8:20.

For more infomation >> 레인저 부터 콜로라도까지..렉스턴 스포츠의 잠재적 경쟁 상대는? - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

[TV 데일리카] 스스로 알아서 달리는 자율주행차...넥쏘 타보니... - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> [TV 데일리카] 스스로 알아서 달리는 자율주행차...넥쏘 타보니... - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

[TV 데일리카] 시뇨라 르노삼성 사장.."올해 내수 10만대 판매·클리오 투입" - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> [TV 데일리카] 시뇨라 르노삼성 사장.."올해 내수 10만대 판매·클리오 투입" - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Voyager Book Review: Book Club Week 5 - Duration: 5:54.

What's up everyone I'm Melissa Elise and you're watching Melissa Elise TV

welcome to the final week of book club for Voyager this is also the last weekly

edition of book club that I'll be doing after this I'll only be uploading

monthly book club videos but that will be in addition to my billions episode

review starting the last Friday of this month as well as a new review segment of

new books coming next month so a lot of exciting things coming your guys's way

but first let's finish out voyage you're strong

So I've heard a few people say that Voyager is their favorite book in the Outlander series and I will have to

respectfully disagree I love dragonfly and amber and I still

do there's just something so epic about Claire telling her story to Brianna and

Roger and then at the end finding out that Jamie's alive but that isn't to say

that there aren't great things about Voyager

this was a wonderful continuation of the story I am still so happy that Jamie and Claire are back

together and I've enjoyed all the new characters as well as the old ones

growing up and changing I really like this older Jamie there's a quality to

him as a middle-aged man that has been through so much he's lost his freedom so

many times he never thought he would be happy again or see the love of his life

again and then to have that all change in an instance but still be going

through hell I mean there's just so much strength and vulnerability to him that

Diana captures so well and I just keep falling in love with this character

Jamie gets better and better with each book

but my favorite new character is Young Ian even though he's not in this book that much we only meet him about

halfway through and then he gets kidnapped and we don't see him again

until the end of the book but I really enjoyed all the chapters that he's in

and I can't wait to see more of him in Drums Of Autumn

about those last couple chapters it did feel a little bit like a race to the end but it's cool how Diana

paced it because she didn't rush this story yet you still

felt the urgency in getting to the goal

Of course in classic Diana fashion she jam-packed so much information into just a few chapters and these last

seven chapters has so much going on but a few things stood out to me first being the

whole John Gray and Willie thing which I talked a little bit about last week and

that did not play out the way I thought it would I mean first of all having Lord

John Gray be the one to tell Claire all of this information I mean I guess we

didn't really want to repeat of what happened with Leoghaire but still it seems a

little odd that he's the one to tell her about his connection to Jamie as well as

Geneva and Willie but it also was interesting to see their interaction

because you've got this like standoff between two people who very much love

another person obviously there's no competition because Jamie's heart will

always belong to Claire but it's natural for Claire to be a little jealous she's

been missing him for 20 years and now she is face to face with this guy who

has a connection with the man that she loves but they end up kind of having to

accept the role that they hold in Jamie's life and then another kind of

crazy reveal one of course that Jamie and Claire have been waiting for as to

who took young in comes out to be Geillis Duncan and I thought that was

odd that Diana fills her out so much and Claire says generous like proportions

all over I'm not sure that that added anything to the story but I guess it

also doesn't take anything away she's still creepy as ever and then another

creepy storyline that Diana added was the whole like serial killer thing in

Paris that culminates into this standoff between Willoughby and reverend campbell

and reverend campbell is the serial killer what's like talk about side

story' but it did actually work out in Clara's

favor so I guess that was Diana's point all along

speaking of side story I don't think I quite get the connection between

Margaret Campbell and Jamie I mean I know that she had a love that was part

of the Jacobite rising and supposedly fought with Jamie and Jamie even told

Claire that much but why does Reverend Campbell think that Jamie is responsible

for Margaret's condition if someone could explain it to me I would love that

Voyager ends with this crazy hurricane that even the guy that Jamie and Claire

meet on the beach at the end says it's totally unseasonal for that time of year

but diana does nothing for no reason and this hurricane pushed them 600 miles to

the colony of Georgia

So I don't have anything else to say about this book

except that it was awesome and I truly enjoyed the voyage it was quite an

adventure and I'm super excited about Drums Of Autumn which is next month book

club pick I cannot wait I already started actually and it's good I like it, but I do

have a question of the week which is seriously can someone please explain to

me the connection between Margaret Campbell and Jamie and why the Reverend

holds him in responsible for what happens her is it simply just he wants

someone to blame let me know what you think in the comment section I'll see

you next month for the Drums Of Autumn review and until then thanks for watching

if you enjoyed this video like and subscribe for more

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét