Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 11 2018

I don't know why this isn't opening.

And then you can pick the eggshells out.

Hi, my name is Jess. This is My Kitchen Sink.

Today I'm gonna make dumplings,

which I grew up making with my mom,

but before I get started, if you haven't subscribed,

click below.

So the flour and the sauces, I didn't buy

because they were already in my pantry,

everything else I bought at Whole Foods for $14.69.

So, I learned this dumpling recipe from a lot of different people in my life,

the first person is definitely my mom.

I grew up making dumplings with her, but she never

really taught me how to make the filling and she always bought the wrappers.

It's kind of like making pasta dough, honestly.

Teaspoon of sesame oil,

which I always have it in my fridge.

My friends are obsessed with the secret door in my fridge.

This is the secret door,

this is the real door.

And you can also do this, which is nice.

It might look a little bit weird and janky at first, so then that's when you

keep adding in a little bit of hot water at a time until it all comes together

into a cohesive dough.

Does this look okay?

It's not that sticky, which is good, and

it does look pretty uniform.

I guess I'll just keep kneading this for a little bit,

then set it aside for 15 minutes.

My high school sweetheart actually taught me

how to make the filling from scratch, and I just distinctly remember in his

studio apartment, it was like the most bare-bones cooking situation,

but I have really fond memories of it.

I used one cutting board for this.

I get really nervous about handling raw meat, so I like to chop up

vegetables or produce first.

My mom is very adamant that you separate these

parts of the green onions and these parts of the green onions.

I'm not sure why, I just listen to her.

I used to be a food writer for two years,

so a lot of my inspiration comes from working in that industry and also

reading a lot of cookbooks, but I would say my primary inspiration comes from my mom.

I hope Mama Chou is proud.

Bless you.

This is my least favorite part.

I think raw meat is really, really, really gross.

Ah.

This is something that my mom taught me where you just do this over

and over again.

And she usually uses a cleaver, but I don't have a cleaver,

I just have a really dull knife,

speaking of which, if any of you know how to use

this sharpening stone, please comment below, because I really need to sharpen my knives.

So you pour soy sauce over it,

also sesame oil.

The white parts of the green onions, and the ginger.

Hands are clean, I feel good.

Add one egg.

I'm really bad at cracking eggs too.

Wow.

I don't know why this isn't opening.

Yeah, okay. So this is-

I think we're okay.

We're okay.

And you mix it like this.

And the goal is to get it to a point where you can stir through it with chopsticks.

You want it to sound kind of like wet mud, like if you were stomping around on a

really rainy day in rain boots,

that's what it should sound like.

Corn starch gets everywhere,

so I have to go put on an apron.

You can roll out the dough with flour,

but I actually prefer using a corn starch, it just makes it a little bit

more slippery and easier to roll out and it also doesn't get as tough.

You roll once and then you turn it.

If your cutting board is slipping you get a

paper towel, you get it wet, and you put it underneath,

and wa-la! It won't slip anymore.

You want it to be this thin, and about this wide.

When I was a kid,

I always wanted to eat the dough raw because it smelled so good to me, but my

mom never let me.

Do I? Wait? Do I really?

Hold on.

Is it still on my lips?

No?

Point, don't wear lipstick when making dumplings.

Filling, this is my favorite part.

The last person I made this for was actually a date.

He suggested that we make dumplings together I was like,

"Wait, dumplings aren't really good date material."

I kinda want like a tablespoon worth.

And then you line the rim of the wrapper with water,

then fold it over, and

I like to pinch the top first, then I take one edge and crimp it over.

You keep doing it until you run out of wrapper on one side and then you mirror that on the other.

Look how cute that is, it's got like a little belly.

So you can pan-fry dumplings, but I prefer boiling them because it's a lot easier.

These are ready.

Usually if I'm having a lot of friends over

I'll make a sauce.

When it's just me, I usually do some soy sauce, sesame oil, and then something

for a little extra kick, ground fresh chili paste.

I only do a little bit because I'm a wimp.

This one turned out great.

I feel like dumplings are a one bite situation.

Hmm.

Oh, it's a little spicy.

I love making dumplings because it

always reminds me of my family and my friends and it also I feel like it's the

one recipe that has involved with me over time.

It's changed a lot with me and

it's included a lot like of new tricks that I've learned along the way.

And it's also just something really fun to make with friends, like you can't really go

wrong with it.

Click below to see the full recipe.

Come here Moji.

Good boy.

Thanks so much for watching My Kitchen Sink, to watch

more videos like this click here, and to subscribe click here.

For more infomation >> The Dumpling Recipe My Mom And My Ex Taught Me | My Kitchen Sink | Refinery29 - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Cremas y serums piel madura para la noche, Secrets and colors By Miriam Llantada - Duration: 9:53.

For more infomation >> Cremas y serums piel madura para la noche, Secrets and colors By Miriam Llantada - Duration: 9:53.

-------------------------------------------

PUBG EFSANE Shroud Takımı Vs Grimmmz Takımı - Sizce Kim Kazandı? - Duration: 6:51.

For more infomation >> PUBG EFSANE Shroud Takımı Vs Grimmmz Takımı - Sizce Kim Kazandı? - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

#SokInggris: Kastamer is Always Right (feat. iBob from Cameo Project) - Duration: 4:57.

Hi Pak, mau pesan apa hari ini?

Ice Breh nya satu ya

Maaf, apa itu?

Ice Breh, kamu tidak mengerti bahasa Inggris?

Ice Breh nya satu...

Ice Breh? -- That's right, bro!

Saya pesen satu

No Sir, I mean... What would you like to order today?

Tadi kamu duluan yang icara bahasa Inggris sekarang kalu yang ngga ngerti

Gimana sih...

Ice Breh nya satu!

Ice brew? Kopi kan ya?

Iya betul...

Anda mau rasa apa? Kami punya banyak rasa...

Ada rasa vanila, coklat, karamel asin...

Iya itu tuh... satu

Telur... Asin

Satu

Karamel asin, mungkin ya?

Ok boleh sebentar ya...

Ice brew rasa karamel asinnya satu, cepat ya!

Hah? Apa itu?

Sol-ted? yang bener tuh Sal-ted...

Karamel asin nya satu!

Apa lagi itu Pronto...

What the hell is this?

Kamu ngga ngerti bahasa Inggris ya?

Maaf...

That's the same thing, Sir

The only difference is the pronunciation

Jadi kamu ngajarin saya bicara bahasa Inggris?

Kamu pikir saya salah gitu?

Tidak pak...

Kamu buat saya marah!

Kamu tau kalau pelanggan itu selalu benar!

Iya pak...

Wah kamu ngga ngerti nih

Ikutin saya ya...

Pelanggan itu...

Pelanggan itu...

Salah... Salah besar!

Coba ikutin saya ya sedikit demi sedikit

Pelanggan itu selalu benar!

Pelanggan itu selalu benar!

Unbelievable !

Itu salah!

Minumannya, mana minumannya?

Lama banget ini...

Saya ingin bicara sama manager kamu

Maaf Pak...

Your drink is being prepared...

Tekok yang ditungguin, airnya ngga mendidih-mendidih

Apa?

Kamu masukin airnya di tekok?

Kamu buat minuman pakai tekok?

Mesin sebanyak ini... gunanya untuk apa kalau gitu?

Kamu ngga pakai mesin tapi pakai tekok?

That was just a saying sir, I didn't mean to...

That means ...

If you wait for something to happen it will take longer

Kamu pikir saya tidak sabar begitu?

Persetan dengan kamu!

Mana manager kamu?

Please don't sir... He's busy at the moment

Kamu salah!

He's busy... -- Kamu akan dipecat!

What's wrong? What's with all the noise?

What's going on?

Ada pelanggan yang...

Barista anda ini...

Nic, kamu tau kan kalau pelanggan itu selalu benar...

Nah itu dia...

Pelanggan itu selalu benar...

Itu dia...

Pelanggan itu selalu benar...

Ya Tuhan...

Pelanggan itu selalu benar...

Excuse me, Sir?

Pelanggan itu selalu benar...

Excuse me, sir.. Do you still want the ice brew?

Diam kamu!

Kopi kan ya?

Iya itu tadi satu

I can't...

Kenapa? Kenapa anda ketawa?

For more infomation >> #SokInggris: Kastamer is Always Right (feat. iBob from Cameo Project) - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

How To Paint Pop Art Painting with Abstract Painting Background | Lola | John Beckley - Duration: 10:38.

Thanks for watching this video.

If you loved it

remember to give me a thumbs up to encourage me.

Think also to click subscribe and click on the bell to receive my new videos.

If you want to go further and become an abstract painter, I have created

a DVD called Abstract painting Secrets to help you.

And the best thing is that you can get this DVD for FREE!

For that, go to the description under the video!

In the description you will also find a link to the list of all my material if

you want to buy the same.

You will also find a link to my painting classes website.

my complete training to become Abstract Painter

and to my personal website if you want discover my paintings

I strongly encourage you to discover this that there is in the description there is everything

a lot of little things that can you to interest.

I'll see you soon for the next video

For more infomation >> How To Paint Pop Art Painting with Abstract Painting Background | Lola | John Beckley - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Flyzone Island Wings Beaver 1.5m PNF on floats Crashed into the river Krka BUT... - Duration: 23:08.

What to say about this flight? This is it. The best flight from Captain Blaž ever. Oh yeah... Thanks for all your support and subscriptions and big salute from Captain Blaž & Pilot Robert Slovenia. Stay tooned and see you soon....

For more infomation >> Flyzone Island Wings Beaver 1.5m PNF on floats Crashed into the river Krka BUT... - Duration: 23:08.

-------------------------------------------

Cabrera Part 2,- Sailing Mediterranean Sea, Balearic Islands - Navegar a vela en Amel, Mediterraneo - Duration: 15:36.

In the previous episode, Cabrera 1

we arrived at the National Park of the archipelago of Cabrera

on board the JOKA a beautiful Amel Santorini of 45 feet of Length

from our good friends Manel and Esperanza

after the meeting with the group of "La Taberna del Puerto"

we visited the blue cave

an impressive and highly recommended spot

Noemi discovered with a lot of humor

how difficult it is to come up to a Zodiac if you don't contact with the bottom

wake up in a sailboat

feel its gentle swinging

open your eyes while this hypnotic movement

transports you and connects you with nature

you are not anywhere ...

in these moments, you do not feel in any particular place

your body simply floats, carried by this eternal movement

problems and anxieties are now far away ...

in fact, nothing is too important when you are part of the sea

Today we have woken up in Cabrera

and after breakfast we will do some exercise going up to the Castle

It is a fortification that has its origins at the end of the 14th century

despite that since then

has been attacked, destroyed and rebuilt several times

are we going to the castle?

to the Castle!

Fishing is forbidden in Cabrera

and only has one professional license, a few traditional boats

moored in the small harbor in front of the canteen

coming down from the Castle we have met an old fisherma

and we have bought a freshly caught grouper

For me, it is one of the best fish that can be eaten in the Balearic Islands

Another day in Cabrera!

Today we will go round the island,

and we will pass through the rest of the islets that make up this archipelago

Remember that it is prohibited to anchor anywhere

and there are only buoys on the other side of the port of Cabrera

In the cove "es Codolar", where it is allowed to moor during the day

In this case, it is not necessary booking previously

what do you think, we go through this hole? or not

I do not think so!

Ask the Captain to see what he thinks

Manel, can we pass or not?

we'll know it right away! This ship will first pass

we will let to pass the one that goes before ...

If you liked it, we would appreciate you help us to grow this channel

subscribe to LA VIDA A VELA

and we would be delighted if you leave us a comment and a like

thank you very much

For more infomation >> Cabrera Part 2,- Sailing Mediterranean Sea, Balearic Islands - Navegar a vela en Amel, Mediterraneo - Duration: 15:36.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 25 mensen die TE VROEG JUICHEN! 🙆 - Duration: 12:29.

Okay

That's it

Time to get out of here

Yeahhhhh

Freedom, freedom

Walker, long 3

Oh, tripled off

And the rebound to Richardson

Still an opportunity with a minute to play

Come on, come on, come on!

Come on!

Come on!

Come on, come on, come on, come on!

Will she be able to hold this

and take the gold medal in Los Angeles?

Oooooooh no!

She thought she had it

She pumped her fist

over the steel ramp

which was not the finish-line

and made a mistake on the landing

Oooh wow..

From the pinnacle of joy

to the depth of defeat

Nice, good game

it's exactly what he needed

He's not death

Oh! He's doing it again!

There he got it!

Wolfkrone is..

Look at this.. look at Ricky

What are you standing up for?!

Bartel

Dear family Rousseau

today I'm handing out the second last room trophy award

May I congratulate you in advance on your new garden?

And of course kudos to Els

She did a great job helping you guys.

The time has come

The winner is..

You celebrated too early.

Everyone can lick my balls.

Yeah, buddy.

Such a fun program this is.

Ruined the mood.

It's got a man open

Kaelin Clay!

Hey, why not just do that?

Wait a minute..

Oregon is running into the endzone

and they're saying it's a touch-down back the other way

Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?

Oh, you've gotta be kidding me

That is the most insane thing I've ever seen.

It was a drop

1 yard

from the goal-line

Shaqtin a fool

Sex and chocolate

Miss Universe

2015

is

Colombia!

Uh..

There is..

I have to apologize

Miss Universe

2015

is Philippines

It was my mistake

It was on the card

Horrible mistake

but the right thing

I can show it to you right here

The first runner up

is Colombia

It is my mistake

Still a great night

Take my word for it

there's a moral to this story

Looks like coordination for Tom J.

He's getting the crowd

He wants the crowd to cheer for his performance

and at the end he gets pipped

He gets pipped by Maron Simon from Washington

and you just can't do this kind of stuff, Lewis

You can't, and you know when you see his face

and you know

no one has to say anything

they don't have to explain it to him

he'll never make that mistake again.

So smart, he couldn't burst because of the Super

What are you standing up for?!

WHY?! WHY?!

OMG!

Omg

You know - when he stood up, I thought

all right, he's just gonna stand up real quick and sit back down

Unbelievable

That round was over before he even got back into the chair

And the Academy Award

for Best Picture

La La Land

To my family, my mom, .. Jeff

...

you kicked this off

Damon, she's .. sitting on your shoulders

We lost by the way, but.. you know

Guys, I'm sorry

There's a mistake

Moonlight, you guys won Best Picture

This is not a joke

This is not a joke

I'm afraid they read the wrong thing

Moonlight

Best Picture

This is very unfortunate what happened

Personally I blame Steve Harvey for this

I opened the envelope

and it said

Emma Stone

La La Land

I wasn't trying to be funny

Well, I don't know what happened

Let's remember, It's just an award show. I mean, uh..

Oh, they're still playable

That ball was..

Look at that, they're not even playing

Ooh, that's rough

That was rough

Look at them, they're just celebrating

They give the contestant a head start

then watch this guy

in the free suit

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen

Watch this folks

I mean, the guy had what?

A 200 ft head start at least!

Look at this guy go

This guy is

beautiful

He thought he was gonna win!

Exactly

Where he belongs, right in the dirt

Ben

What you've done and your ambitions

You do seriously surprise me

Thank you, Chef

I was hoping you'd see that

I mean, I..

gave it all I got

gave you a 110%

You suprise me

at how shit you are!

Maybe you shouldn't have quit your f#cking day job so early

I'm all-in

Call

And an instant double up for Gayle Baumann

with her Flush

Yeah!

You lost, bro

And the truth will sink in like a searing knife

And a jab to follow it up

Again with the jab

It's blue!

It's blue! Yes!

Come on

I swear that's a Butcher flag

Oh my god!

Oh shit!

F#ck

Ssssshit!

LIKE for more FAILS

For more infomation >> TOP 25 mensen die TE VROEG JUICHEN! 🙆 - Duration: 12:29.

-------------------------------------------

なんでも噛んじゃうお年頃?!【生後5ヶ月】 - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> なんでも噛んじゃうお年頃?!【生後5ヶ月】 - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool ace Danny Ings makes big admission over rumours of Anfield departure ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:12.

Danny Ings admits he would be "silly" to pack his bags and quit Liverpool this summer.

Ings, 25, is back to fitness after recovering from two serious knee injuries which seriously

restricted his appearances since joining from Burnley in the summer of 2005.

He was linked with a January loan move to Newcastle before manager Jurgen Klopp killed

off speculation before deadline day.

Klopp said with a smile: "There's no chance Ingsy is on the market tomorrow – only if

I'm unconscious."

Now, Ings is fully awake in looking to finally show the Anfield faithful why he was brought

to the club after netting 26 goals in 45 games for Burnley four years ago.

Ings has no problems in pledging his future to Liverpool and establishing himself as a

regular first team player with two and a half years left on his current contract.

He said: "I've always wanted to be here.

I know a lot of people expected me to leave the club because I wasn't involved for a

long period of time and was playing Under-23's football.

"That's understandable.

But all I wanted to do was to play here and I owed it to myself to give myself the best

chance of trying to break into the team.

"That's what is happening now and I'm very happy.

I couldn't be happier with the position I'm in shape-wise and getting minutes on

the pitch."

Ings is still chuckling about Klopp's response to the Newcastle link and thanks his Kop boss

for keeping the faith through the striker's darkest hours.

He added: "It's nice to hear that from your manager.

It shows he does believe in you as a player and I've never doubted that.

"This is a great club and I would be silly if I wanted to be anywhere else."

For more infomation >> Liverpool ace Danny Ings makes big admission over rumours of Anfield departure ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Partager une video YouTube sur Instagram et Facebook (vidéo carré) - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> Partager une video YouTube sur Instagram et Facebook (vidéo carré) - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Chyba KONTROWERSYJNE Q&A | Billie Sparrow - Duration: 7:42.

For more infomation >> Chyba KONTROWERSYJNE Q&A | Billie Sparrow - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Гавайи. Орёл и Решка. Перезагрузка. АМЕРИКА - Duration: 52:50.

Nastya: We're at the resort!

Anton: We're at work!

Nastya: We're at work at the resort!

Anton: Aloha mates. This is Heads and Tails Reloaded.

Nastya: Let's not tell where we are. Let 'em guess themselves.

Anton: Let's give a little clue? How about now? No?

Nastya: Still nothing? Look closer at the clues! I know! Turn on the music!

Anton: C'mon, even Stevie Wonder can see that we are in Hawaii! Heads!

Heads!

Nastya: Tails!

Nastya: Let me do my shaman move.

Nastya: My powers worked! Being rich in Hawaii!

My head is about to explode!

So much is waiting for me! Best men, best beaches and the sun!

Anton: To survive without money here I'll have to hustle hard.

Hawaii - the most remote islands in the world…

Just getting here is a feat.

A single exploit for us is never enough!

This weekend we will conquer forbidden trails…

Visit the lost world…

Saddle an ocean...

And make friends with hungry sharks!..

Hawaii is not known for Honolulu alone,

but also for a myriad of unique islands.

Only a rich tourist can afford to rent a private plane for $400.

I am flying to Kauai Island.

An island where Hawaii were born.

I'll show you how to pass registration in Hawaii.

Hawaii is U.S. territory, so I will not have to exchange dollars.

I do need the smaller bills though.

Smaller bills are for the bus.

One thing I like about budget travel is that I don't have to think which car to rent.

How will it match my outfit? Where do I drive? Where do I fly?

All I have to do is get my butt on the bus. No more options.

Therefore, only having $100 is better.

I keep telling myself that for consolation.

One-way ticket costs $2.75.

A day pass that I got is $5.50,

but since the machine does not give change, I had to pay six bucks.

I could get a lot for 2 quarters.

Without leaving an airfield, I'll be getting on a chopper.

This will give me the best Kauai experience,

since the most picturesque sights can only be seen from a bird's eye view.

Check this out – my chopper is so exclusive!

There are no doors!

A pilot told me that doors were removed so that dusty windows do not obstruct the vision.

The views of Kauai Island left me speechless.

Roaring waves are thrashing themselves against mighty coastline cliffs.

Mountains covered with a myriad of rifts.

Green forest is as thick as a wall.

It becomes clear why Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean and Avatar were all filmed here.

I get goosebumps from both the views and the prospect of falling out of a helicopter.

Adrenaline, fear, joy all create one explosive emotion!

It took nature 6 million years to create this stunning loveliness for us to admire!

Long time ago a powerful volcano erupted deep in the ocean.

Lava came up from beneath and formed an island on the surface.

Now it shelters the rainy clouds.

Ever since then the everlasting rains turned this lifeless terrain into a redolent island.

Hello, I'm Nastya Evleeva and we're live from the rainiest place on Earth!

The longest rainfall ever recorded was registered here on Kauai and it lasted eight months!

I don't know how the picture will look on your screens at home, but the landscapes are overwhelming!

There are endless winding rivers. The nature here is divine!

This fantastic place will be where I spend the weekend.

I feel like the World's happiest person right now!

During the flight, I simply could not believe that this is really happening to me!

I'm so grateful for an opportunity to see this luscious splendor!

I love my job!

I love a gold card! I love life and I love all of you!

I arrived at Honolulu, a Hawaii state capital.

Last time hosts of Heads and Tails were so excited

to visit Hawaii, they barely mentioned anything about Honolulu.

Reloaded project is all about correcting past mistakes and now I'll tell you all about it.

Honolulu is a perfect resort.

The sun shines through the palm leaves,

flowers are blooming,

birds are chirping

and the Japanese tourists are all over the place.

Kinds of things you'd see about anywhere, but Honolulu has a couple of exclusive things to see.

Unique sight #1 – Iolani Palace.

Hawaii used to have their own kings and this is where they lived.

Honestly, nothing special,

but it is the only palace in the United States.

Unique sight #2 – Hawaii State Capitol building.

Looks very unusual for a Capitol.

It is perceived that this building symbolizes all of Hawaii.

A pool is like Pacific Ocean,

those round walls are volcanos

while the columns are the palm trees of course!

This is the only Capitol building in the U.S. without a dome.

Locals say that their dome is the sky, sun and moon.

Honolulu's unique sight #3 – street art.

Wacky graffiti is banned, unlike the pretty murals.

Unique sight #4 – Hawaiian bums.

One of the meanings of the word Honolulu is a place for shelter.

I understand why it is so just by looking around.

This has to be the largest homeless shelter in America.

Last time Regina found a settlement on the very outskirts.

In four years, their settlements spread across the island.

Now they are even found in downtown area.

Hawaii is a heaven for homeless.

No need to look for a warm place to sleep,

just crash on the lawn and doze off.

Local authorities cannot force these people to leave by law and must pay them $700 in monthly welfare checks.

Loafers and deadbeats from all over U.S. come here to get in on the action.

Former President Obama even offered to cover 1-way airfare to any place on Earth

to anyone in an attempt to combat this disaster, but there were no takers.

Why would you leave paradise?

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. Catch a piggy by the toe.

If he hollers, let him go, and that's my ride!

Are you for real? Is this yellow drop top for me?

I need to take pictures! It has an antenna! Dear mother!

It's time for this girl to hit the gas!

Gorgeous yellow Ford Mustang Cabrio!

Makes me wanna put the pedal to the metal and see everything!

There's literally a chicken crossing the road!

Where are you going?

How did you get here? Go back!

Go back! Shoosh! Get out!

A while ago a hurricane destroyed a local poultry farm,

which led to chickens getting out.

It is illegal to hunt them and they don't have any natural enemies here.

I guess you can say they run this place.

Look at how fat and insolent they are.

So many of them are roaming around they became Kauai's trademark.

Keep it moving!

Unlike Heads and Tails hosts, normal tourists go straight to the beach instead of checking out buildings and bums.

Let me show you the most famous beach of them all.

Here we are at the most popular, most legendary beach in all of Hawaii!

Waikiki!

It is even being called Wow-kiki because it's so pretty!

Here I come!

What kind of crap is this?

There's a boat-load of people.

There are 125 beaches here on Oahu Island

yet 9 out of 10 tourists prefer to crowd at Waikiki.

If it were like that, it would be heaven.

This looks like a bowl of meatball soup.

That's what hype does, it draws crowds.

No longer is this the best beach.

Here's a fun fact – the most popular Waikiki beach is fake.

This used to be a swamp.

After it was drained, the sand was brought here across the ocean all the way from California!

I'm getting outta here. Wasting my time.

I keep forgetting that I'm in America because Hawaii is a mixture of everything.

You can recognize Asia, New Zealand; each tourist will find something they admire.

The best part - I never stop feeling as if I am in heaven.

A heaven that can be very capricious.

You can never be certain about the weather.

It can be sunny at one part of Kauai, while it rains at the other end of an island.

Let's hope it doesn't rain while I have my roof down.

It started raining, but all I have to do to be safe and warm is put up the roof.

Why doesn't it shut?

My car is broken.

I don't even need a roof.

Who needs a roof when you have windows?

Go up dammit!

The light works. It feels warm.

Turns out it was very simple!

All I had to do was roll the windows down before I work the roof!

Travel experts say that Waikiki beach is for noobs.

In order to see tropical paradise you have to travel to Hanauma Bay.

This comfy harbor is hidden inside a dead volcano's crater.

I can't wait to hit the beach, jump inside azure water and check out the coral reef!

Well, not so fast!

Admission is $7.50 per person.

Capitalism at work.

This used to be free and empty beach now they've put up a cash register and sell tickets.

Turns out all visitors are required to watch an educational video.

It is done to inform you about ways you can injure yourself.

If something happens, then they can say we told you so.

No fishing.

Preserve the reef.

No touching the wildlife.

Finally! Here we go! Beautiful!

I didn't just come here for sand angels and snorkeling.

I also want to see 450 kinds of fish that inhabit

the coral reef, especially a famous local fish with

a name that's worse than any tongue twister.

Let me try it. Huma huma nuka nuka abua.

Latin name Rhinecanthus rectangulus.

In translation from Hawaiian it means pig-faced fish.

Funny either way.

It is one of Hawaii's biggest trademarks and it even has its own kids' song.

Let's go!

There are dozens of different coral fish if not hundreds.

Here it is! Nope. It's a surgeonfish.

Right there! No it's butterflyfish.

That's a big nosed grouper.

Colorful fish everywhere you look.

That's it! At last! Humu humu nuku nuku apua'a!

Awesome!

If you have seven dollars and prefer watching coral fish

instead of burned backs come to Hanauma Bay beach.

A tourist with money doesn't have to settle for a hotel.

Instead I will be renting a villa for a $1,000 per night.

The style is very Hawaiian.

Fish, tropical leaves on pillows, drapes.

There's a surfboard!

Even cabinets have leaves for knobs.

The vase is wavy.

I saw paddles! Voila! Two of em!

Should you want to…

You won't be able to paddle with these,

they're screwed to the wall.

Stop! We don't have much time before the sun sets,

so let's hit the island and film all of this otherworldly fabulous splendor!

It's time to grab a bite to eat after all the sightseeing.

Street food is the cheapest.

Food trucks can be found everywhere on the street.

It's definitely a Hawaiian shtick.

Back in the day trucks were used to deliver food to sugar plantation workers.

Now they feed everyone.

Each food truck specializes in a certain cuisine.

Chinese, Mexican, American.

At Heads and Tails, we always try signature local dishes and tell you about them.

I'm about to order a traditional Hawaiian dish called Ahi Poke.

Hawaiian cuisine didn't turn out to be cheap.

Oh well. Here's what goes into Ahi Poke:

rice is topped by pieces of raw tuna, some chips and two cucumber slices that look like bunny ears.

Let's give it shot!

Pretty nice! Fish is super fresh.

Sounds cliché, but it literally melts in my mouth.

Their sweet and sour sauce is great with fish.

Ahi Poke used to be served as chopped fish with spices.

Rice came later from Japan and contributed to this Hawaiian pilaf.

Sea food on the islands tastes great,

because it is always freshly caught.

I decided to leave the capital behind and

took a bus to the northern part of Oahu Island.

Every surfer considers this place holy.

It was here when a man first stood up on the board

and tamed the mighty waves.

The board is the main component of surfing.

You can't surf without it.

Beginners need light boards like these, so this is what I'll get.

Hold your arms over your head when you come out under the water.

So you do not hit your head on the board.

This is what I'm talking about!

This is gonna be so much fun!

I'm about to surf! How cool is this!

Fit tan guys are taming the waves,

while their tattooed gf's are chilling at the beach.

This looks like a scene from a commercial.

Would you look at how long those waves are?

Northern Oahu is unique because after ocean waves

hit the reef they approach the shore in a shape perfect for surfing – long and smooth, with a perfect curl.

This kid looks 12 and he's already doing mad tricks.

This doesn't look hard. I'll give it a try.

These waves look powerful. Not that I'm scared, but look at how big they are.

Feels like you're in a spin cycle.

Waves hit really hard.

Here it comes!

Here it comes you guys!

I'll get it on the next wave for sure.

No trip to Kauai would be complete without a visit to Waimea Canyon.

Guys this is fantastic!

How can nature create something like this?

Waimea is a kilometer deep rift that appeared after a series of natural disasters.

Earthquakes, volcano eruptions.

Lava was flowing through here for hundreds of years.

Then river water polished it.

A giant scar on the World map appeared as a result.

Scars have never looked this gorgeous.

I want to say pinch me, but if this is a dream I do not want to wake up.

Let me help you out bro!

Meet Ash. Professional surfer and a dude I rented a board from.

I see you're trying very hard. Let me help you a little.

Waves are to hight, no?

It's ok!

If it wasn't for him the money I spent on board rental would go to waste.

He gave me a few basic surfing tips.

So, never try to stand up when the wave is already closing,

you'll fail miserably. If you do go under water relax, regroup and let it push you out.

Once you start riding the wave, it feels like you have wings!

That moment when you realize you have just tamed an entire ocean.

This is pure joy!

You can help put the boards in the car.

I had to thank Ash for my surfing lesson somehow.

I can drop you off at the hotel

I thought I'd just crash at the beach for a night.

It'll be cold at night!

You can spend the night in my minivan.

That's fantastic! Thank you!

After 40 cities with Reloaded, people never cease to amaze me. Unbelievable.

On this rich, luscious night.

With a real Hawaiian cocktail in hand, I would like to say a toast.

Here's to kindness, positive thinking and getting a gold card one day! Cheers!

It could be worse.

Although, it could be better if I had a gold card.

Another weird Hawaiian specialty is ice-cream called Shaved Ice.

What's that all about?

Ice is a traditional Hawaiian dessert.

An ice machine makes slushy,

it is then shaped into a ball and

covered heavily with syrup, berries and other toppings.

They shaved my $6 off for Shaved Ice too.

This is nothing but a snowball covered in syrup.

Imagine if this were a snow off the sidewalk.

...yellow snow....

I think you know where I'm going with this!

I just got a brain freeze.

I does taste like real ice only thicker. Syrup is sweet.

I wouldn't call it ice-cream though.

I'm heading out to try one of Kauai's most popular and extreme amusements.

It is called tubing.

It's a descent down the river on a rubber ring.

In the past, these channels were used to water coffee plantations.

Later owners turned them into a tourist attraction for more profit.

This ride is quite popular.

How extreme are we!

We're moving at a speed of about a meter per hour.

It's breathtaking.

Coolest part of it is that my butt is in cold water, rest of the body is out.

There's good and bad in everything if you know what I mean!

Cannot say I am good at this, but I can give you some lifehacks should you ever want to try this.

Lifehack #1. Relax the second you depart and laugh at people's jokes even if you don't know the language.

This will make a part of the group.

Lifahack #2. When you're going down backwards try and turn around to see ahead of you.

Life is a carousel!

#3. Don't forget to turn the light on.

We're swimming inside a tunnel. Finally something exciting.

Allegedly. That's exciting all right.

Perhaps this time we'll get luckier.

I think the flow is speeding up.

Tubing can be thrilling only if an editing director does this.

In reality, a tourist simply dangles in ice-cold water in an uncomfortable position.

If you're looking to waste $150 of your money you should find this place and get in that donut.

If you have back problems, I guarantee that they will get worse.

Your behind will be frozen.

You'll hit rocks with your feet and even your head sometimes.

If that's your kinda thing – do you.

I'm getting the hell outta here!

After that major fail, I need something truly extreme and I think I have an idea.

I'll take my private plane back to Oahu.

I'm chasing pure adrenalin.

This amusement's gonna be super dangerous!

Swimming with sharks!

There are tons of 'em near Oahu.

Huh? What the? Do I have to swim up to get air?

My current heartrate is 85 bmp. I have a bad feeling about this.

We will sail to where it is deeper.

There will be a lot of hungry Galapagos sharks.

I decided to swim without a cage last week.

The shark wanted to taste me.

Do not pee in the water.

After security instructions my rate went up to 90 bpm.

They're as big as this boat and are hungry as hell!

They think boat brought them food and that food is me!

I am alone in the cage.

If I am attacked who's gonna rescue me?

I'm not dipping in there. I'm not playin'.

Thanks. Turn the camera off.

My heartrate is 108 bpm.

There's a place in Hawaii that is on every list of the World's most impressive sights.

Stairways to Heaven.

It leads to a mountaintop right through clouds, promising ridiculous views.

There's only one problem. Entering there is strictly forbidden.

I apologize for whispering.

This is most interesting part of my adventure, but not a completely legal one.

Trespassing is prohibited. Fine for walking on this trail is $1,000 so let's not get caught.

We wouldn't be Heads and Tails if we didn't at least try. Let's go! Wish us luck.

There are numerous security checkpoints on the trail.

They don't let anyone in, but I hope for the best.

I used a hole in a fence to get in, there are two holes in fact.

The guards are behind us, while two hours of trail, 4,000 steps and steepest climb of my life lie ahead.

Stairways to Heaven used to be a military trail in the 1940s.

It led to antennas at the top that sent signals to submarines.

Stairway remained intact despite antennas becoming obsolete.

Giant monsters with huge teeth are smashing their heads against the bars

in hopes of taking a bite at anything that is sticking out.

That is really scary!

My heart is jumping out because they are tilting and shaking the cage.

I can't dive because I'm having a panic attack.

I would not get in had I seen this video prior to my dive.

On one hand, it's startling to see sharks in the ocean, not an aquarium.

On the other, it's terrifying.

That's a wrap. Can we get out now?

Down there my heart must have beating at 140 bpm.

I knew I was safe, but at the same time, I was petrified to death.

It's a primal fear of being eaten alive! You need to control your breathing and limbs from sticking out.

I was doing the best I could, but I panicked big time.

Emotions are incredible! I was surrounded by sharks in the Pacific Ocean, but it was so scary!

I'm just now starting to catch my breath. Need to use the restroom.

Trail goes through a cloud as thick as milk.

I'm feeling dizzy.

Rain gets in my eyes.

I don't wanna think what will happen if my foot slips.

There are many tough areas where you almost have to climb at a 90 degree angle.

One wrong step and you're flying down. This trail is pretty worn-out.

Entire sectors are missing steps.

Only people in good physical shape need apply.

This place is insane.

You're by yourself on the mountain.

Fog absorbs every sound like cotton.

An endless stairway keeps going upwards through a

thin peak with nothing but sharp edges and abyss on both sides.

Last yard is the longest!

I'm glad I made it to the top of course, but ideally it should look like this.

I'll have to settle for what I got today.

Nonetheless, we're the only people up here!

Does not get more exclusive than that.

I know that gorgeous valley is down there, though I can't see it.

I think it's wrong to travel

to destinations just for the sake of it,

you need to be able to appreciate the process of your journey.

Ahoy! Nastya! Come home!

Hiding this for ya.

To find our bottle with $100 in Hawaii head to Ala Moana Park Drive.

Reloaded treasure waits for you under a rock at the end of Ala Moana Park's parking lot.

Hawaii is a paradise on earth!

Do not try to look for it in the capital.

You will not find anything special in Honolulu.

Go to the highest waves

and incredible sunsets on the edge of Oahu

Or fly to the neighboring islands and get acquainted with the wild jungle

colorful canyons

and local chickens

How was your Honolulu?

Honolulu was tricky. You can get by on $100, but it's hard.

I had fun with a gold card. I had planes, choppers, Mustangs…

When you only have $100 you have to hustle with passion.

You need an extra set of legs and two changes of shoes.

Wow! Nice quote Antoha.

I think my shoes…

What happened to your kicks?

My gift to Hawaii. I might just leave em here.

Socks too.

Do you want my extra pair of sandals? We're the same size.

As many bums as they have. It won't be here for long. C'mon.

Your toes are so tiny! No really! They're so miniature!

Friends we will reload another city very soon.

They're so miniature! He has baby toes!

I think I'll keep those for now. Bums here dress better than me anyway. See you in the next town.

What happened? Why are they so petite?

Look at yours.

Yeah! Look at em! My toes march in front of me!

You can kick some ass with those!

For more infomation >> Гавайи. Орёл и Решка. Перезагрузка. АМЕРИКА - Duration: 52:50.

-------------------------------------------

So happy: Das lieben BTN-Jenefer & ihr Matthias aneinander! - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> So happy: Das lieben BTN-Jenefer & ihr Matthias aneinander! - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Пельмени - не уральские, а узбекские! Чучвара! - Duration: 14:59.

Chuchvara is Uzbek dumplings.

The author and presenter are Stalik Khankishiyev.

The minimum set of products! Everything, that it is necessary to prepare the dough and everything,

that is necessary for meat stuffing! And how many festive dishes

You can cook from all this you do not imagine!

Yes, take at least pelmeni. Of course, I understand, with the word "dumplings"

now everyone remembers something frozen, from a pack from the store ... No!

I mean Uzbek dumplings "chuchvara", which we will prepare today.

In cases when it comes to mincemeat for Asian dishes, it is better to start with minced meat.

A little later I will explain to you why, but while it must be said that forcemeat, of course,

can be made from beef, but it is best if the stuffing is

is made of lamb, and from mutton fat enough.

Look, I'll even add a bit of kurdyuk and, of course, a lot of onions!

Please note: the grinder has the smallest grille.

That's all! forcemeat is ready! Note that the stuffing is rather fatty,

in forcemeat there is a lot of onions, and in this stuffing we will now add

quite a lot of unusual for pelmeni spices. And let's start with dry herbs.

Here, for example, thyme is either thyme. The one with which in

Azerbaijani restaurants brew. And delicious!

It is not necessary much! Half a spoonful. Basil dried, basil violet.

Here is a green basil. I'll rub it in my hands a little. Here is mint - an ordinary mint!

A teaspoon of mint! Do you know how well it is combined with lamb?

Zira! How can you cook an Uzbek dish without zira?

Of course with zira! Black pepper. The burning must be, otherwise there will be no appetite!

Well, finally, salt is too much salt right in the stuffing is not necessary. Look, a little more,

than half a tablespoon of salt. This stuffing should not be mixed, do not make it sticky. Its just it is enough to mix,

so that salt and pepper, spices and condiments to all this evenly mixed with minced meat.

And this stuffing should stand at least an hour, a half, all the while while we do the test.

And the meat is just will fail!

Now you can do the test. Well, Of course, the dough can be kneaded by

old fashioned hands. You can mix in the dough.

In the case of a conventional test, not a yeast test, no effect on taste

Our hands do not render, if only the clean ones were,

But the ingredients have an effect on taste and consistency. I would like to show you two kinds of flour,

which I will use for the test. This is the usual wheat flour of the highest grade,

which can be bought in any store. And this is Italian flour

durum from wheat of solid sorts. It's grains almost the size of a manga.

Do you see how it sypsyaetsya? This flour It is intended for products made of dough such,

Like spaghetti, such as noodles, such as ravioli.

In general, all that in the Italian kitchen is called pasta. And this flour, I'm sure,

better suited for Uzbek manti, and for the Kazakh beshbarmak and for the Uzbek chuchvara.

Well, let's, all the same, we will mix today. Take, I think that half,

or even more than half ordinary white flour and until I take three buckets of flour durum.

Be sure to salt! I think that less than half a tablespoon of salt is enough.

And eggs! Three eggs.

Now pour the water. I think that per kilogram of flour will take about 300-350 milliliters of water.

I do not turn on the dough mixer, but stir the water, some flour and salt.

And now the machine has started to work. Do you see the liquid dough?

Obviously, not for dumplings! Well, well, then we take more flour from the scoop.

Add until the dough it turns out so steep, so much we need.

As the dough becomes more viscous, it makes sense to reduce the speed of the machine.

We would, if we kneaded our hands, now would have kneaded much more slowly, right?

That's all - the dough came together in one lump, it's ready!

It can be laid out on the table for so that it lay down, rested,

so that it developed a little gluten. We pour the flour on the table, spread the dough a little more flour on top.

Pick it up in one ball in one lump ...

And now it's time to start making soup. Yes, broth!

Because the real, homemade, delicious Chuchvara surely served with broth and with a special sauce.

What is necessary for what to cook the simplest white broth? A pot of water.

Correctly selected meat is, for example, a mutton brisket.

It's just perfect meat for broth cooking to chuchvara.

We lower it into the water, as we take off the foam, add a little onions,

some carrots, salt, black pepper, bay leaf.

Everything is as usual! The broth will be cooked by itself! Do not pay much attention to him!

Pulling the pan on the edge of the plate and quietly boils, everything will be fine!

A little flour on the table. A small slice of dough. Do not immediately take too much of a piece of dough to take.

That will be enough. Collected, trimmed, still hands,

not yet with a rolling pin, gave the shape of an even circle and begin to roll out.

You see how thinly rolled it is dough? Where is even thinner? There is nowhere to go!

We take a knife in our hands, we cut with squares about two and a half by two and a half centimeters.

To lay out mincemeat, Of course, you can and a spoon.

But when dumplings so small, it is best to lay out with your fingers.

Take a piece of minced meat and put it down.

Too much mincemeat for each piece test is not necessary. These dumplings - chuchvara -

this dish is not about meat, it's a dish about how we love you!

And now we begin to sculpt. Generally speaking, this business is usually entrusted to the youngest girls,

because they have fingers thin. First, we fashion such a triangle.

Then around the little finger, I'm turning around like this,

then I'm building these tails. That's what we got! See?

And in order to prepare the sauce for chuchvara,

standard products for Uzbek cuisine are needed.

Look at what I have here! Onion, carrot, bell pepper, pepper spicy, tomato,

celery and get - fingers lick! Hence, here we will boil broth.

Here we will boil the water, in which we then cook ourselves pelmenki,

But here, in this place I I will put the cauldron and in it we will prepare our sauce.

Firewood is, the hearth - the oven for the cauldron - is, we put the cauldron. Now it will work! heated cauldron?

We pour oil! Put the onion in a very hot oil. This is a typical Uzbek reception.

A typical technique for creating a good Uzbek taste.

Onion fried very quickly! You look only! It's time to drop the carrots.

Carrots have been lowered and immediately smelled of pilaf. What does it say?

This says exactly that now is the time to drop the spices characteristic of pilaf!

Here, for example, turmeric. In Uzbek it is called zachchava. This is milled zira.

And now tomato! it tomatoes, which are harvested in summer, without vinegar, without salt.

They are cut, are thermally treated and preserved.

Tomato is good, the taste will be excellent! But I would like a brighter red color!

I'm adding paprika. It's a sweet paprika, it's not sharp.

You see, because the food should be not just delicious, but also beautiful!

Celery is quickly prepared. It would be enough to put it in the water.

We will add water here, in order to make a sauce, not a set of fried vegetables.

But I will add celery right now,

because the celery has a smell, and it is necessary that he smell this odor in the oil.

Coriander seeds of coriander are also very appropriate in such dishes. A little!

That's all! You see, here 10 minutes, in ten minutes everything should be ready with this sauce.

Well, pepper, maybe this one is very fresh-then put it.

A Bulgarian pepper pour out now.

Only heated up together with oil and everything - you can pour hot water.

They filled it with boiling water. In principle, this sauce was left only to salt and let it boil, whistles.

Preparing on a small fire is ready. Pepper and salt.

While I put salt not very much, in the end, after all, it can thicken. Maybe some of the liquid will evaporate.

Then, at the end and check it for salt.

There will be little - dool.

Well, how? Water is boiling? Excellent! Hence, dumplings can be cooked

I think, yes - all at once we'll cook! Why not? Moreover, I have one idea about filing.

And to quickly boil, cover the cover.

Salad is almost ready! You look what sauce! Do you know what this sauce lacks?

Elementary! Here is garlic, cut into pills.

We're right here now that he's a little bit he remained alive, so that he remained slightly sharp.

The stuffing is in dumplings with us fatty! Here it is necessary, that the sauce turned out appetizing,

attractive, and here is the greenery - very little - basil, coriander ...

And here is thyme! In Uzbekistan Thyme is practically not used.

And why not, if it smells good? Stirring. Oh, what a smell!

That's "touch". Traditionally, all Uzbek liquid dishes and some hot dishes

are served in large bowls, called "touch".

Perfectly! So let's do it! We take a little sauce.

Well, how about dumplings? Yes, everything is fine! Surfaced, then ready!

Readiness is determined by the same sign as any other dumplings.

Here we put the dumplings here, over the sauce. And now broth!

Here we were preparing, and quite well prepared bouillon!

The rich broth! Look at what broth! Beauty! Another spoon of sauce for decoration.

A little more onions and greens. That's all! You can serve!

Those who love liquid, now this dish looks like a good lagman in consistency.

But chuchvar can be served as a main, hot dish!

Sauce we lay out on the big "lyagan", that is on the big plate.

Pelmeshki superimposed on top. A little more sauce for beauty.

It remains only to wish you good health,

Success in work, success in cooking and, of course, as always,

Bon Appetit!

For more infomation >> Пельмени - не уральские, а узбекские! Чучвара! - Duration: 14:59.

-------------------------------------------

В состав России вошёл новый регион? - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> В состав России вошёл новый регион? - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Wish To Find Your Soulmate? - Duration: 8:21.

the hello and welcome to She TV the place to become powerful feminine from

the inside out. I'm Candice Oneida and I'm here today to

introduce you to Mariana Badra because she has this incredible interview series

coming up called source your soulmate it's the source your soulmate

summit so if you are looking for someone you're dating you're looking for your

soulmate this is gonna be an amazing series so it's called sources soulmate

how successful heart-centered women attract passionate extraordinary love

welcome Mariana thank you thank you so much for having me it's an honor to be

on here on your YouTube channel hello everybody that's how we met didn't we we

met by you yeah yes I saw you on there and I was like oh my goodness this woman

is incredible I have to connect with her so here we are again on YouTube

with each other awesome awesome and since that's a bit about the summit we

just basically one to tell the women on the channel about the summit and who's

speaking really what's about who's it for who's it not for yeah yes so the

summit is targeted for women who are they pretty much more or less have

everything going for them you know you have the successful career you have the

network of friends you have the family you travel you have everything going for

you except you struggle in relationships and it's not that you can't attract men

it's just you're attracting the wrong kind of men and so you find yourself in

those patterns of unhealthy relationships and you question why I

don't know why this I keep attracting the commitment-phobe

or I keep attracting the man that doesn't take initiative and want to take

care of me right and to be more of the alpha and so I created this summit with

30 world-class experts including canvas which I'm so incredibly happy that she's

on the summit as well sharing about power of feminine grace and attracting

quality men and so I'm bringing together these incredible

experts who are gonna speak into this to help you learn the tried-and-true tips

on how to source your soulmate beautiful beautiful anything I'm gonna

be talking to you about the fact that feminine is powerful yeah how does shine

your innate feminine power from the inside out which is as you know as

channel watches and subscribers here you know that's what I talk about and

they're going to be other women talking about what topics like what are some of

the other things they're going to be learning about Mariana oh man it's it

ranges I mean it's all related to relationships and just how you show up

in the world we have several dating experts

relationship experts that talk about things varying from the way that you

flirt right body language communication skills because you know body language

and nonverbal is ninety-three percent of your communication and so we have them

coming on board and they're talking about various techniques when it comes

to dating whether to take the first step in introducing yourself to a man or

should you wait and step back various techniques to help you in the dating

realm there are style and image coaches that are coming on board as well because

just like how it's important to work on the inside the outside is also important

to reflect the inside right and first impression is a huge element to

attraction we live in a world we are humans that we make first impressions

within the first 10 seconds it's an innate thing that we have in order to

understand who we are interacting with and so style coaches are going to come

in and talk about the various colors and cuts and styles and and what suggestions

they have and how to show up on first dates or when you're dating in general

so we have that we have matchmakers we have these incredible I have a celebrity

matchmaker and then I have one of the top online gurus when it comes to

matchmaking to help you with how to set up a successful online profile why would

a profile be unsuccessful versus successful so they really tap into that

and so much more and we have an intimacy coach

oh my goodness that that interview was incredible we really delve into intimacy

and sexuality and sensuality and we get into areas where many people don't talk

about it because it's considered unacceptable to talk about sex and

intimacy right but then that's what leads to a lot a lot of loss of

understanding of communication and connection in relationships in addition

to the power of feminine right the power of feminine and then also that

connecting to self-love and self-worth and confidence and all that good stuff

and the FEM feminine peace can discover you covered it incredibly well very very

very informative and it's just its qualities resource for for viewers

tuning in so I'm excited for the lunch beautiful so they know we expect these

two happening so the big launch is March 12th

so it's Monday March 12th that's the big launch and so you're gonna want to

register for this before and it is absolutely free and the way it works is

once you go to source your soulmate calm okay see this video and click on the

link and that will register you for the free series yes correct so there's the

link below once you click there it's gonna take you

to a page and then you just put in your email address once you put in your email

address then that's when you're gonna start receiving emails every day

starting March 12 so March 12 is the first it's the launch and you'll receive

daily e-mails with two interviews and so those interviews are going to be

accessible to you for a short period of time from the time that it comes into

your inbox so make sure that you take advantage of it when it's there in

addition to that every expert is actually generously offering gifts to

you to utilize to help you in achieving the love and success that you want and

so that is open for you on on there as well so it's going to be included in all

the daily emails and yen so that's gonna be about 15 days

15 days you'll receive daily e-mails of these exceptional interviews yes yes not

beautiful beautiful all right well the thing to do now ladies if this is

speaking to you source your soul mate summit that's coming up very very soon

is click below here there's a direct link that will link you through this

first sign up it's going to be you know signing up with your email address so

that you can actually get the emails from Arianna and listen to these amazing

interviews so I'm looking forward to being on there for you Mariana's a

beautiful host and so you'll enjoy hearing her speak and these could sounds

like 30-something speakers so very generous offering by mariana and thank

you again thank you for being here of course of course thank you so much for

having me and it's such a pleasure and honored to have you on the interview

series it was so much fun and I can't wait to see all of you there and to hear

the feedback of just what you got out of it and you know sharing with Candice as

well you know email her let her know what

your takeaways were any shifts happen and then and go from there beautiful

beautiful thank you so much thank you remember when you have the courage to go

out there and shine you give others the mission to do the same so let's go out

there and shine this week.

For more infomation >> Do You Wish To Find Your Soulmate? - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

ЧТО НАХОДИТЬСЯ ПОД БЕДРОКОМ ? НОВЫЙ МИР ? МАЙНКРАФТ ОТКРЫТИЯ - Duration: 8:26.

For more infomation >> ЧТО НАХОДИТЬСЯ ПОД БЕДРОКОМ ? НОВЫЙ МИР ? МАЙНКРАФТ ОТКРЫТИЯ - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

"Чудо техники": Новейшие модели дронов и роботов и все о водных процедурах (11.03.2018) - Duration: 42:03.

For more infomation >> "Чудо техники": Новейшие модели дронов и роботов и все о водных процедурах (11.03.2018) - Duration: 42:03.

-------------------------------------------

SINGAPORE TRAVEL VLOG - Duration: 18:08.

hi guys my name's Danny and the Singapore vlog is finally here I'm

really sorry about the wait because it's been like three weeks since

I upload my teaser and this is because I'm having my midterm exam last week I

just done it and I'm still making a little change on the vlog and this vlog

is basically about me going to Singapore by myself

but I'm still meeting my friend there which is Ophelia she's my secondary

school friend and I decided to go to Singapore this time because it has

been 10 years since the last time I go to Singapore which is crazy and later on

on the vlog I'll show you some of the picture like took during the trip and I

really hope you guys enjoyed this vlog and here you go

today is the day yay ! I'm gonna pack my beg first.

Reached Singapore and I'm going through the immigration

I'm at Terminal 4 now, If i want to take MRT, I need to be at terminal 2

So I'm going to Terminal 2 now then take MRT to the place i stay!

This is where I stay!

Just came out from the Museum, going to have lunch now

I Haven ate my breakfast

After visiting the museum, I came to Vivocity Mall

Later on at night, I will go to Ophelia's school, then we will eat there

The legendary 'Mala Xiang Guo'

Move your body!

XXXXXX So many people here!

Nini Do you want to ride the horse?

Blend in smoothly! With your friends ah?

Hey! Where we are going today? Sentosa bitxhess!

Wow

Our tour guide here!

First Station we must go is Transfomer!

You can grab a Studios guide at the door if you not sure where to go!

Is the number the time we are going to wait?

The worker outside told us that we need to wait for 40 minutes, Let's see how long we wait!

Transformer is awesome!!

Later on we will do this ride

Danny: Ophelia is going to be afraid af!

Ophelia: I'm not scared!

How's your feeling after Roller coaster?

Fk you ah! Make me do this!

Later, we are going to do this ride!

Ophelia is going to be afraid af!

Ophelia: I'm not afraid!

Ophelia: I'm not afraid!

There is a firework show now, It start around 8pm I see a firework show

For more infomation >> SINGAPORE TRAVEL VLOG - Duration: 18:08.

-------------------------------------------

Train, Metro, Bus, Tram in the snow at Schiedam Centrum - Duration: 10:30.

Station Schiedam Centrum

For more infomation >> Train, Metro, Bus, Tram in the snow at Schiedam Centrum - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

CHINATOWN MY CHINATOWN, by Erik Spiermanns Quartet, feat Erling Rasmussen - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> CHINATOWN MY CHINATOWN, by Erik Spiermanns Quartet, feat Erling Rasmussen - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Isaach de Bankole Lifestyle, Net Worth, Biography, Family, kids, House and Cars // Stars Story - Duration: 4:58.

If you want more, please SUBSCRIBE, Thank You...!

For more infomation >> Isaach de Bankole Lifestyle, Net Worth, Biography, Family, kids, House and Cars // Stars Story - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Unfassbare Tricks der Medien um dich zu manipulieren (VORSICHT) - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> Unfassbare Tricks der Medien um dich zu manipulieren (VORSICHT) - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

26 Consecutive Green Days -...

For more infomation >> 26 Consecutive Green Days -...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 26 Consecutive Green Days -...

-------------------------------------------

[N시청률] 종영 앞둔 '무한도전', '불후' 제치고 동 시간대 1위 - koreanbiz - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> [N시청률] 종영 앞둔 '무한도전', '불후' 제치고 동 시간대 1위 - koreanbiz - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> [N시청률] 종영 앞둔 '무한도전', '불후' 제치고 동 시간대 1위 - koreanbiz - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 25 mensen die TE VROEG JUICHEN! 🙆 - Duration: 12:29.

Okay

That's it

Time to get out of here

Yeahhhhh

Freedom, freedom

Walker, long 3

Oh, tripled off

And the rebound to Richardson

Still an opportunity with a minute to play

Come on, come on, come on!

Come on!

Come on!

Come on, come on, come on, come on!

Will she be able to hold this

and take the gold medal in Los Angeles?

Oooooooh no!

She thought she had it

She pumped her fist

over the steel ramp

which was not the finish-line

and made a mistake on the landing

Oooh wow..

From the pinnacle of joy

to the depth of defeat

Nice, good game

it's exactly what he needed

He's not death

Oh! He's doing it again!

There he got it!

Wolfkrone is..

Look at this.. look at Ricky

What are you standing up for?!

Bartel

Dear family Rousseau

today I'm handing out the second last room trophy award

May I congratulate you in advance on your new garden?

And of course kudos to Els

She did a great job helping you guys.

The time has come

The winner is..

You celebrated too early.

Everyone can lick my balls.

Yeah, buddy.

Such a fun program this is.

Ruined the mood.

It's got a man open

Kaelin Clay!

Hey, why not just do that?

Wait a minute..

Oregon is running into the endzone

and they're saying it's a touch-down back the other way

Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?

Oh, you've gotta be kidding me

That is the most insane thing I've ever seen.

It was a drop

1 yard

from the goal-line

Shaqtin a fool

Sex and chocolate

Miss Universe

2015

is

Colombia!

Uh..

There is..

I have to apologize

Miss Universe

2015

is Philippines

It was my mistake

It was on the card

Horrible mistake

but the right thing

I can show it to you right here

The first runner up

is Colombia

It is my mistake

Still a great night

Take my word for it

there's a moral to this story

Looks like coordination for Tom J.

He's getting the crowd

He wants the crowd to cheer for his performance

and at the end he gets pipped

He gets pipped by Maron Simon from Washington

and you just can't do this kind of stuff, Lewis

You can't, and you know when you see his face

and you know

no one has to say anything

they don't have to explain it to him

he'll never make that mistake again.

So smart, he couldn't burst because of the Super

What are you standing up for?!

WHY?! WHY?!

OMG!

Omg

You know - when he stood up, I thought

all right, he's just gonna stand up real quick and sit back down

Unbelievable

That round was over before he even got back into the chair

And the Academy Award

for Best Picture

La La Land

To my family, my mom, .. Jeff

...

you kicked this off

Damon, she's .. sitting on your shoulders

We lost by the way, but.. you know

Guys, I'm sorry

There's a mistake

Moonlight, you guys won Best Picture

This is not a joke

This is not a joke

I'm afraid they read the wrong thing

Moonlight

Best Picture

This is very unfortunate what happened

Personally I blame Steve Harvey for this

I opened the envelope

and it said

Emma Stone

La La Land

I wasn't trying to be funny

Well, I don't know what happened

Let's remember, It's just an award show. I mean, uh..

Oh, they're still playable

That ball was..

Look at that, they're not even playing

Ooh, that's rough

That was rough

Look at them, they're just celebrating

They give the contestant a head start

then watch this guy

in the free suit

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen

Watch this folks

I mean, the guy had what?

A 200 ft head start at least!

Look at this guy go

This guy is

beautiful

He thought he was gonna win!

Exactly

Where he belongs, right in the dirt

Ben

What you've done and your ambitions

You do seriously surprise me

Thank you, Chef

I was hoping you'd see that

I mean, I..

gave it all I got

gave you a 110%

You suprise me

at how shit you are!

Maybe you shouldn't have quit your f#cking day job so early

I'm all-in

Call

And an instant double up for Gayle Baumann

with her Flush

Yeah!

You lost, bro

And the truth will sink in like a searing knife

And a jab to follow it up

Again with the jab

It's blue!

It's blue! Yes!

Come on

I swear that's a Butcher flag

Oh my god!

Oh shit!

F#ck

Ssssshit!

LIKE for more FAILS

For more infomation >> TOP 25 mensen die TE VROEG JUICHEN! 🙆 - Duration: 12:29.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> TOP 25 mensen die TE VROEG JUICHEN! 🙆 - Duration: 12:29.

-------------------------------------------

Entre Charlène et Caroline de Monaco, la guerre est déclarée selon Ici Paris - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Entre Charlène et Caroline de Monaco, la guerre est déclarée selon Ici Paris - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Entre Charlène et Caroline de Monaco, la guerre est déclarée selon Ici Paris - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

How To Paint Pop Art Painting with Abstract Painting Background | Lola | John Beckley - Duration: 10:38.

Thanks for watching this video.

If you loved it

remember to give me a thumbs up to encourage me.

Think also to click subscribe and click on the bell to receive my new videos.

If you want to go further and become an abstract painter, I have created

a DVD called Abstract painting Secrets to help you.

And the best thing is that you can get this DVD for FREE!

For that, go to the description under the video!

In the description you will also find a link to the list of all my material if

you want to buy the same.

You will also find a link to my painting classes website.

my complete training to become Abstract Painter

and to my personal website if you want discover my paintings

I strongly encourage you to discover this that there is in the description there is everything

a lot of little things that can you to interest.

I'll see you soon for the next video

For more infomation >> How To Paint Pop Art Painting with Abstract Painting Background | Lola | John Beckley - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> How To Paint Pop Art Painting with Abstract Painting Background | Lola | John Beckley - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

รวมคลิป มันส์ แบบฮา สุดติ่ง EP.37 | Sabai Sabai - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> รวมคลิป มันส์ แบบฮา สุดติ่ง EP.37 | Sabai Sabai - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> รวมคลิป มันส์ แบบฮา สุดติ่ง EP.37 | Sabai Sabai - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Ce qu'on peut retenir de la présentation de la Toyota Auris 3 - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Ce qu'on peut retenir de la présentation de la Toyota Auris 3 - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Ce qu'on peut retenir de la présentation de la Toyota Auris 3 - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

10 000€/MOIS DE REVENUS PASSIFS MAXENCE RIGOTTIER - Duration: 23:36.

For more infomation >> 10 000€/MOIS DE REVENUS PASSIFS MAXENCE RIGOTTIER - Duration: 23:36.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 10 000€/MOIS DE REVENUS PASSIFS MAXENCE RIGOTTIER - Duration: 23:36.

-------------------------------------------

Julie Gayet, pourquoi a-t-elle craqué sur François Hollande ? - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Julie Gayet, pourquoi a-t-elle craqué sur François Hollande ? - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Julie Gayet, pourquoi a-t-elle craqué sur François Hollande ? - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Train, Metro, Bus, Tram in the snow at Schiedam Centrum - Duration: 10:30.

Station Schiedam Centrum

For more infomation >> Train, Metro, Bus, Tram in the snow at Schiedam Centrum - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Train, Metro, Bus, Tram in the snow at Schiedam Centrum - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

Mauvaise nouvelle pour les hommes qui regardent les films pornographiques ! - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Mauvaise nouvelle pour les hommes qui regardent les films pornographiques ! - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Mauvaise nouvelle pour les hommes qui regardent les films pornographiques ! - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

The Grinch (2018)

For more infomation >> The Grinch (2018)

-------------------------------------------

Flyzone Island Wings Beaver 1.5m PNF on floats Crashed into the river Krka BUT... - Duration: 23:08.

What to say about this flight? This is it. The best flight from Captain Blaž ever. Oh yeah... Thanks for all your support and subscriptions and big salute from Captain Blaž & Pilot Robert Slovenia. Stay tooned and see you soon....

For more infomation >> Flyzone Island Wings Beaver 1.5m PNF on floats Crashed into the river Krka BUT... - Duration: 23:08.

-------------------------------------------

なんでも噛んじゃうお年頃?!【生後5ヶ月】 - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> なんでも噛んじゃうお年頃?!【生後5ヶ月】 - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Héri­tage: Laura Smet et David Hally­day « obtien­dront gain de cause sur la forme » - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Héri­tage: Laura Smet et David Hally­day « obtien­dront gain de cause sur la forme » - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

周傑倫陪愛妻參加時裝週「行為糗到爆」,昆凌一臉嫌棄,「早知道不該帶他來!」 - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> 周傑倫陪愛妻參加時裝週「行為糗到爆」,昆凌一臉嫌棄,「早知道不該帶他來!」 - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

รวมคลิป มันส์ แบบฮา สุดติ่ง EP.37 | Sabai Sabai - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> รวมคลิป มันส์ แบบฮา สุดติ่ง EP.37 | Sabai Sabai - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

French Cleat pour tout fixer - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> French Cleat pour tout fixer - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ce qu'on peut retenir de la présentation de la Toyota Auris 3 - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Ce qu'on peut retenir de la présentation de la Toyota Auris 3 - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Săn Cá Khổng Lồ Amazon Cận Cảnh 2018 - Duration: 42:31.

Giant Giant Hunting Amazon For Sale 2018

For more infomation >> Săn Cá Khổng Lồ Amazon Cận Cảnh 2018 - Duration: 42:31.

-------------------------------------------

10 000€/MOIS DE REVENUS PASSIFS MAXENCE RIGOTTIER - Duration: 23:36.

For more infomation >> 10 000€/MOIS DE REVENUS PASSIFS MAXENCE RIGOTTIER - Duration: 23:36.

-------------------------------------------

[신차] BMW, 540i x드라이브 M스포츠패키지+ 출시…가격 1억140만원 - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> [신차] BMW, 540i x드라이브 M스포츠패키지+ 출시…가격 1억140만원 - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Dr S Balachandra Rao About Conservation of Inscription Stones - Duration: 2:26.

no no dr. ball children tub party with a avenida gandhi tendrán today with Nana

motto Minami a more later Kendra a linear - come

the member laurenmolly Burberry pradesh currently caligula like a parantha on

eco shots are very rare Hogan agenda girl book till their sons of God why of

the building cut the cause oh we have sty the red but it's droopy

oh c'mon Colton array and then the marker there other lyrics anymore

Ricardo Nam a little Carter via a Kaluga little kitty rows are similarly an eco

pig Wachovia vertically right there no more privation kids Eddie de Maeda

we're gonna be Shia microvidia Roger immature

Parag Aruba Amalia et al saud salmon pata an eco beaver girls get their

eternal upper Cuban Agricola kuda the goro of co2 buscando well so on 30

august their naka delicate after the beaches we shall go Parramatta back

tomorrow either in the Kirk Rodman in Andhra now we'll have been eluding an

Agora croak yoga luncheon lab you will see paper girl led vigilantly a girl but

give it your mighty and Cordoba Cardinal Carter via

sir courage or Telugu de some perk i kundo illa de david to museum manly

that's why louder particularly Oglala north koreans out our now Kara psycho

he's a lion run out the common than before

Estelle lights are singularly donaka Melanie Kobe burger court enter a Hidden

Imam with Nana Des Moines area with Jana Jana que nunca he he te amo to koala

Shasta relegate baccata miracle a lieutenant-colonel the Yasha

evil a caliber KT Tatara Avila moon Nina where with Yvonne Trudeau generally gay

with the article again Nicola dr. abdur in blue novels Kovac

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét