Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 11 2018

Boom-Boomba-Boombayah!

For more infomation >> BLACKPINK - '붐바야'(BOOMBAYAH) M/V TEASER - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

لاتعش بالأعذار ◆ تحفيز النجاح لا يتحقق بالأعذار غير حياتك ◆ محاضرة للدكتور طارق السويدان - Duration: 14:56.

For more infomation >> لاتعش بالأعذار ◆ تحفيز النجاح لا يتحقق بالأعذار غير حياتك ◆ محاضرة للدكتور طارق السويدان - Duration: 14:56.

-------------------------------------------

BLACKPINK - '휘파람'(WHISTLE) M/V TEASER - Duration: 1:03.

Hey Boy

For more infomation >> BLACKPINK - '휘파람'(WHISTLE) M/V TEASER - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

KSP Weekly на русском - 10 марта 2018 - А я даже заждался! - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> KSP Weekly на русском - 10 марта 2018 - А я даже заждался! - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

McQueen Cars 3 Disney Pixar Playing in Bowling Track Park Kid Song Learn Color For Childrens - Duration: 11:05.

McQueen Cars 3 Disney Pixar Playing in Bowling Track Park Kid Song Learn Color For Childrens

McQueen Cars 3 Disney Pixar Playing in Bowling Track Park Kid Song Learn Color For Childrens

McQueen Cars 3 Disney Pixar Playing in Bowling Track Park Kid Song Learn Color For Childrens

McQueen Cars 3 Disney Pixar Playing in Bowling Track Park Kid Song Learn Color For Childrens

For more infomation >> McQueen Cars 3 Disney Pixar Playing in Bowling Track Park Kid Song Learn Color For Childrens - Duration: 11:05.

-------------------------------------------

TESTER KOREANSK HUDPLEIE - VLOG #6 I KAJA-MARIE - Duration: 15:22.

A pretty nice start to the Tuesday

Good morning btw, and welcome back to a new vlog

I

I chose to not

vlog yesterday, because it was kind of boring

But today I wanna vlog, because I have more fun things on my agenda

Starting with getting this from Clinique

Let's see

We got juice

We have

berries

This breakfast from Clinique

And yoghurt, yum

Nuts

And.. Is it tea?

That is tea, yeah

And

Granola in this cute bag

And

With SPF 20 and

Night cream

This is so exciting

This is for night

And this

is day

And press release

"Good morning, give your skin a healthy start to the day from the inside out"

And there is yoghurt, granola, fresh berries, almonds, orange juice and green tea

Now I'm gonna enjoy this, get a work out done and then get ready

There, now I'm ready for Tuesday

Now

I'm gonna head down to the city, I have exactly

25 minutes

Before I need to be in a meeting, and I think

it will be just in time.. Just need to unplug this heater here

I think I'm good with time. I'm wearing a

Grey super comfy knit

And I'm wearing yellow pants which I loooove

It's cold outside, but it's sunny and I feel like dressing spring ish even though it's cold

So now I'm heading to a meeting with United Screens

Which is my YouTube management

Then I'm meeting a friend for a lunch/coffee date

And tonight I'm going to an event with Redken, which I'm excited for

How is it going?

Blogging..

But Linn, I don't have that much time, so if you want photos?

LINN: Let's do it now

I've just been to a breakfast as you just saw

With Bik Bok, and we've shot some outfit photos

And it's so cold outside

But it's sunny

Now I'm on my way to a meeting, I think it's here

I'm home, and I've been home for a few hours

I'm trying to get things done, but I keep distracting myself

With other stuff

And my computer keeps crashing and just...

Not my day today

But today I've been to a breakfast with Bik Bok / Never Denim

Then I've been to a meeting

Then I had lunch with Gina, and I've been home since that

And now we're soon having guests over again

In 1,5 hours, so I need to get to the grocery store and pick up tacos

Because it's taco Wednesday, off all things

Tomorrow I'm

going to a breakfast

Then I'm going home to work, work, work, go to the gym, work and relax

Fredrik is going away tomorrow so

I'm just gonna get a lot of things done

And it's soon weekend again, but I need to get a lot things done before that

So, I don't know if I have anything to show you

Yes, I think I do

I can show you

I got some new things with me from todays meeting

With

From Glo amongst others, which is a makeup brand

I picked out some products that I really wanna try

Oh, I got this one. This is a

serum, with lots of c-vitamin

Which I'm excited to try

My skin definitely needs that

Now when it's so cold

And I also got... Auch!

I got a foundation

This one

Luminous liquid foundation with SPF 18

No? Yes, 18!

And a really nice eye shadow palette

Let's see

This one

Look at these colors

They're so nice, they are called

Lace... Whiskey

Aura.. and fever. So nice

And

I've been on the look out for a lipliner that is kind of softer

I love the ones from Mac, but they are kind of "harder"

In the applicator kind of

So I got this color

So soft and nice

So nice. And then, lipstick

Which is called Pillow Talk. And I really wanna try the one from Charlotte Tilbury with the same name

But this will have to do for now

And I got this starter kit

In the color natural light / medium

Which contains a primer,

pressed base perfecting powder and

a brush

Like this

Looks like this is

Pressed base

perfecting powder and pressed base

Excited to try

Now

I'm gonna clean up here and upload a video and go to the store

Good morning, we're at breakfast

We're having breakfast at

Soho

Are you getting the shot?

Nice!

Now I'm home from today's first and only appointement

I had breakfast at Soho Urban Eatery as you saw

I love their food, and they deliver to a lot of the events these days

Breakfast and lunch press events that is

The food is soooo good! They have the best raw cakes

And chia puddings, avocado sandwiches and coffees and yum

Love it! We got to try the new brunch menu

It was amazing

Now I've just filmed a Zara haul

Which went live about a week ago

So I'll link it up here if you haven't seen it

Now

The weather is so nice, and I really wanna go outside, but it's freezing cold

It's like -17 or something

That's not working. So now

I'm gonna do some work

And make myself some lunch soon, but I'm so full

From today's breakfast

But today I thought I'd try some korean skin care

I thought I'd bring you along

That's really exciting, there are so many good products

But now

A little work

Good morning, I promised you a first impression on

Korean skin care yesterday

But I got too tired last night and it got so late

So I thought I'd do it this morning instead

I did not try it yesterday

So now we'll try

The time is now 7.30, so if I look a little tired and

puffy

then that's the reaosn

Let's see

I'm gonna try products from a brand called Klairs

Which is Korean

Which one should we try?

Gentle black deep cleansing oil or rich cleanser?

This one looks exciting

The black one

This is deep cleanse. So it's says that

It's supposed to

Be in dry hands on dry face

It's not black

Smells nice

Very nice

Then just rinse it off with water

Next step; toner

It looks like this

It says to just pour it into your hands

I almost always use cotton pads

Just a little

Then I'm gonna use this; the freshly juiced pure vitamin C

Essense

This one

It just like this

and just a few drops here

Then; serum

It's kind of a gel

There is no eye cream here, so i'm using this from Decleor

And

Then I use the rich moist soothing cream

It comes in this

Tube

Deeply hydrating moisturizer, that's what you need now

Looks like this

It smells really nice and clean kind of

I'm guessing it's no perfume, because it smells

really nice but also really like good products, if you get what I mean

That's nice

So easy to apply

I was kind of worried it was gonna be to rich

But it's super soft and smooth on the skin

I liked this routine so much

Excited to try it more

And I'll update you on how I

How my skin likes it and how I like it

Now

I'm gonna get ready

Then head to a meeting

Do you have a favorite?

I recommend this one to everyone

What is that?

Now we're soon home in Fredrikstad

Or we are home, and we are heading to Fredrik's parents

And because...?

Because tonight we're going to dinner to some friends

The ones we also visitied two weeks ago

With some other friends, and

We're gonna stay until tomorrow, because it's my moms birthday then we're heading back to Oslo again

But todays I've been to a breakfast with Nouw, which is the place my blog is hosted

And I'v tried a foundation at MAC

And some other stuff

So I'm so excited to try that

Now we're just going home to change and relax a little, and then we're going to dinner

For more infomation >> TESTER KOREANSK HUDPLEIE - VLOG #6 I KAJA-MARIE - Duration: 15:22.

-------------------------------------------

Wir zerstören unsere neue Gitarre! (TILmySchool Woche 39) - Duration: 9:20.

Hold on

What?

You know what?

You're right

The guitar is s***

What are you doing?

Monday

Welcome to Mainz

With wonderful weather and finally nice temperature

You're always talking as you were recording a documentary

Welcome to Mainz

We got wonderful weather and sunshine

The funny thing about today's school is

We already know some of the ppils

For more infomation >> Wir zerstören unsere neue Gitarre! (TILmySchool Woche 39) - Duration: 9:20.

-------------------------------------------

Dying Mrs. Gomez - SNL - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Dying Mrs. Gomez - SNL - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Rock vs Rap - SNL - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Rock vs Rap - SNL - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

James Bay: Wild Love (Live) - SNL - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> James Bay: Wild Love (Live) - SNL - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Don't say this to a French person… ǀ Justine Leconte - Duration: 7:01.

Hi everyone, it's Justine. Let's talk about cultural clichés. I'm French but I live

abroad and I also get tons of comments on YouTube, so all in all there is a lot

to talk about or at least enough to make one funny video, I think, I hope ;-) So I'm

gonna tell you examples of things that I get asked regularly myself, even in

person, things that you wouldn't really say to a French and I will also tell you,

to be fair, why you wouldn't say that. Let's go. Number 1:

so is that true that French people don't use deodorant? What makes you think

that?? I get that question a lot literally myself, in my face. And I also

think, like... I'm wearing perfume... like you couldn't even tell! I don't stink. So the

only explanation that I have is the debate a couple of years ago about

aluminum chlorohydrate being cancer-causing (especially breast cancer).

It hasn't been proven yet: the US institutions said and surveys said "no, it

hasn't been proven, so it's safe, let's use it everywhere". It's anti-transpirant

so it's used a lot in deodorants. While in Europe they said "we actually

can't really tell, we can see that it's absorbed by the skin, in part, and that

it changes the cells, the blood situation inside the body. So principle

of precaution. 2 different cultures and that's what happened. So in France maybe

people use the less hardcore anti-transpirant deodorants because of that

ingredient that we're trying to avoid: it does not mean that we do not use deodorant.

Number 2: that one starts with "oh you're a designer?" It could be

also "oh you have a YouTube channel?"... so how much do you earn? That's a terrible

thing to ask in France... First, we don't know each other but like I wouldn't tell

you, don't ask! Second: there is also this

respect between people, especially when you don't know the other person: if I

earn more than you, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. If I earn less than

you, I don't want to see pity in your eyes. So no matter whether I earn less or

more, I would never tell you and no one in France would openly brag about (or

talk about) how much money they earn. We also don't define success or happiness

based on how much we earn at all. It's a completely different benchmark that we

use, I think. So this is not a good question to us. Number 3: do women in

Paris really only wear black? I think that's because of Inès de la Fessange

and a couple of other models who were French and got famous internationally.

They wore black as a uniform so maybe that's where you get the idea... but no:

French women don't wear more black (or Parisian women) than in any other capital

city in Europe I think. It's a big-city thing but if you compare Paris to London

to Berlin, everybody wears black, a bit. Not as much as in Italy though, I think...

would you agree? But we pay a lot of attention to our appearance. As a French

woman, I want my outer appearance to reflect my

personality. I don't want it to be standard and I also don't want to be too

loud because that would be considered vulgar in France. So maybe I wouldn't

wear colors as bright as in other countries but that doesn't mean we don't

wear any :-) Number 4: do you also eat croissants every day? No - Do Japanese eat

sushi every day? Do Germans eat potatoes every day? Oh wait... they do! I'm just

kidding, Germany, I love you! French women tend to be slim (I think) compared

to the average in other countries (especially in the larger cities in

France, like in every country) but I think it's due to the overall lifestyle and

the full culture and croissant is not part of the daily regular breakfast, definitely

not, If you're interested in French women and food, I did a special video on that.

I will link it here and in the description below, this video is a fun one. Number 5:

"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" No...

thank you... this pickup line is dated, super cheap, very vulgar, you would never

ever ever ask that in French, ever. And I've probably heard it already over a

hundred thousand times. I'm barely exaggerating. So here is a pro tip if you

want to seduce somebody in France properly: just learn another full

sentence in French and once you get there, you'll come across as a true

original. Next one: "oh you're

French! From Paris?"

No: there's a thing about Paris: the fact is there are 3 million people living

in Paris, if you count all the suburbs and all the region around, everything... max.

There are 66 million people in France overall so the probability that the

person you met is actually from Paris is pretty low. So here is a suggestion

to not annoy everyone right from the beginning, if you go to France: replace

"from Paris?" by "where exactly" and then you get a chance to learn about a new

region, because most people are not from Paris ;-)

Number 7: why don't French women wear makeup? We do, we just don't want you to

notice, that's the whole point of it, that's the essence of being French. We're

working on it (pretty hard sometimes) but we'd never admit it and it should look

effortless and natural. That's the whole philosophy! If you interested in learning

more about French women and their attitude towards makeup, I will link here

and in the description a video that I did last spring or last summer all about

that. It got great feedback. That's it from me today! I hope you watched with a

twinkle in the eye. Are there things in this list that you thought were true or

that you've said to a French person yourself before? I hope not so many

things! But what about your own culture, what are the stereotypes that are just

not accurate but somehow sticked?... I'm very curious.

If you enjoyed this video, thumbs up! Thank you so much!! Usually my channel is more about

fashion, grounded, researched fashion videos: if you're interested in that,

don't forget to subscribe by clicking on my head right here! I upload new videos

every Wednesday and Sunday, so see you soon

Au revoir! Bye!

For more infomation >> Don't say this to a French person… ǀ Justine Leconte - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

ORANGE GLAZED WHEAT SALAD ENGINEER'S KITCHEN by ash - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> ORANGE GLAZED WHEAT SALAD ENGINEER'S KITCHEN by ash - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Ying Ying Describes Her Ideal Man... - Duration: 2:41.

Excited!!!

And a bit cold, cause the studio too cold......

It's very me It's the laughing face with tears

And then the second one is the heart eyes emoji

Sleep...Eat...Play with Dolly ( Ying Ying's dog)

Sleep...Eat...Play with Dolly..

Lie on the bed...

Wake up...Ehh got time to sleep...Go back to sleep

Hungry already then go and eat Then come back... Sleep

Play with Dolly...Sleep...

You get the gist...

FOOD LAH!

I love it when people buy me food Or when people share food with me

Ya...Food is the way to my heart...

So please bring me to eat on a first date

Be yourself

Be unapologetically yourself

I like... someone with a good sense of humor

and...

Know how to tell jokes

And I like tall guys

I hope he is still taller than me when I am in heels

Just these two criterias

For more infomation >> Ying Ying Describes Her Ideal Man... - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Rumpfmuskulatur Training & Stabilisation | Tough Mudder Training - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Rumpfmuskulatur Training & Stabilisation | Tough Mudder Training - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

US PATENT 6506148 B2 CONFIRMS HUMAN NERVOUS SYSTEM MANIPULATION - Duration: 12:02.

US PATENT 6506148 B2 CONFIRMS HUMAN NERVOUS SYSTEM

MANIPULATION THROUGH YOUR COMPUTER & TV

by Edward Morgan

t�s hard to find any information at all on a one �Hendricus G. Loos,� despite

the fact that he�s filed multiple patent applications, with success, for apparatuses

that deal with the manipulation of the human nervous system via a computer screen or a

television monitor. In the abstract, he explains the following,

�Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation

of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near

� Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes,

when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes

to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system

of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the

latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid

by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image

displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program.

For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances

in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal

intensity.�

The concerning thing about this, as the patent application explains, is that even a very

weak pulse can have adverse affects on the human nervous system.

He then goes on to describe that pulse variability and strength can be controlled through software,

and explains how, with regards to a computer monitor, DVDs, video tapes and more, and also

how it can be remotely controlled from another location.

Perhaps the most concerning part is this,

�Certain monitors can emit electromagnetic field pulses that excite a sensory resonance

in a nearby subject, through image pulses that are so weak as to be subliminal. This

is unfortunate since it opens a way for mischievous application of the invention, whereby people

are exposed unknowingly to manipulation of their nervous systems for someone else�s

purposes. Such application would be unethical and is of course not advocated. It is mentioned

here in order to alert the public to the possibility of covert abuse that may occur while being

online, or while watching TV, a video, or a DVD.

The application is full of cited examples that the �nervous system of a subject can

be manipulated through electromagnetic field pulses emitted by a nearby CRT or LCD monitor

which displays images with pulsed intensity.�

Our nervous system basically controls everything in our body, including the brain. It�s a

network of nerves and cells that carry messages to and from the brain and spinal cord to various

parts of the body, and it�s no secret that the United States government, among others,

have a long history of experimenting on human beings for mind control purposes. Could television

be a mind-control tactic? It would explain why so many people believe stories and explanations

of events presented to them by mainstream media, instantaneously, without even questioning.

In some cases, we are made to idolize what we see on T.V, like celebrities, and imitate

behaviour and wants.

Sometimes, a perspective that�s backed by evidence, which completely counters the story

and information we receive from mainstream media, is thrown into the �conspiracy realm.�

This is dangerous, have we reached a point where our televisions are doing the thinking

for us? Could they be using pulse techniques described above to influence our thoughts,

behaviours and perceptions?

Given what we know about our governments and the unethical actions they�ve taken throughout

history, it�s really not out of the question.

There is a reason why airplanes and hospitals ban the use of cell phones, it�s because

their electromagnetic transmissions interfere with critical electrical devices. The brain

is no different, it�s a bioelectric organ that�s extremely complex and generates electric

fields. Scientists can actually control brain function with transcranial magnetic stimulation

(TMS), a technique that uses powerful pulses of electromagnetic radiation beamed into a

person�s brain to jam or excite particular brain circuits.

This is the same type of thing described in the patent, so to what extent are our computer

monitors and television screens doing this? This is why, for example, when somebody turns

on their Sony Playstation, the screen warns them to read the important health information

before playing. Research has also shown that simple cell phone transmissions can affect

a person�s brainwaves quite significantly, which in turn leads to effects on their behaviour

as well.

�Electromagnetic radiation can have an effect on mental behaviour when transmitting at the

proper frequency.� � James Horne , from the Loughborough University Sleep Research

Centre

Not only this, but hundreds of scientists have come together, and are currently creating

awareness on and petitioning the United Nations about the health effects of electromagnetic

radiation. They�ve been linked to cancer, and have been shown to manipulate our DNA.

You can read more about that here.

The initiative was started by Dr. Martin Blank, Ph.D., from the Department of Physiology and

Cellular Biophysics at Colombia University, who has joined a group of scientists from

around the world making an international appeal to the United Nations regarding the dangers

associated with the use of various electromagnetic emitting devices, like cells phones and WiFi.

�Putting it bluntly they are damaging the living cells in our bodies and killing many

of us prematurely,�said Dr. Martin Blank, from the Department of Physiology and Cellular

Biophysics at Columbia University, in a video message.

�We have created something that is harming us, and it is getting out of control. Before

Edison�s light bulb there was very little electromagnetic radiation in our environment.

The levels today are very many times higher than natural background levels, and are growing

rapidly because of all the new devices that emit this radiation.�

This information is a separate effect on the body from mind control, but it�s still important

to mention and bring light to.

Not only are our electronic devices monitoring, watching, and recording everything we do,

they may also be influencing our behaviour, perceptions, thoughts and feelings on a large-scale

as well, but who really knows if �the powers that be� are using these devices for mind

control, in the same way they use them for surveillance.

Don�t get me wrong, it�s not hard to see how corporations use television to influence

our behaviour and perceptions, but perhaps they, and other authorities, are changing

things around, as mentioned above, and manipulating our nervous systems purposefully for their

own personal gain, and knowingly do so.

Chamath Palihapitiya, the vice-president for user growth at Facebook prior to leaving the

company in 2011, said, �The short-term, dopamine-driven feedback loops that we created

are destroying how society works. . . . No civil discourse, no cooperation, misinformation,

mistruth.� So, we are seeing a similar type of thing there as well.�

When it comes to mind control, project MK ultra was the CIA�s baby. It�s commonly

believed that it was only LSD that was used on human test subjects, but that was just

one program. As the US Supreme Court brought to light in 1985, MK ultra consisted of 162

different secret projects that were indirectly financed by the CIA, and contracted out to

several universities, research foundations and similar institutions.� The majority

of the MK Ultra records were actually destroyed, and have never been seen.

Perhaps television programming was a part of the MK Ultra program?

Concluding Comments It�s hard to fathom the idea that we could

be manipulated and used so much, for the purposes of profit, control, and other agendas, but

it�s a reality we have to face. There are limitless examples of this throughout history

all the way up to the modern-day, and all aspects of human life seem to be controlled

by a select group of very few people from health, to finance, education, entertainment,

big food and more. We�ve become tools for their use, and our thoughts, behaviours, and

perceptions, for the most part, seem to be the same. If they�re a little different,

or don�t really fit the frame, one can instantly be labelled, or become a �social outcast.�

There is no doubt in my mind that our Television, and other electronic devices has detrimental

health effects, and that they do/can effect our nervous system in several different ways.

The science on this is clear, but what is not so clear is the idea that there are others

using these techniques, knowingly, to control our minds.

Based on all of my research into mind control ,and the actions our governments have taken

and to what extent they�ve taken them to, I would be surprised if Television was not

apart of the MK ultra program.

All and all, it�s another great recent to spend less time in-front of your screen, and

more time with a book or spending time outside, or with family and friends. If there is one

thing that�s for sure, our screens are detrimental to our health in several different ways.

For more infomation >> US PATENT 6506148 B2 CONFIRMS HUMAN NERVOUS SYSTEM MANIPULATION - Duration: 12:02.

-------------------------------------------

Macron's engine offer for Tejas aimed at powering more Rafale sales - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> Macron's engine offer for Tejas aimed at powering more Rafale sales - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Music Video] หลงทาง - CHITSWIFT Feat.Jade LongTongue - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> [Official Music Video] หลงทาง - CHITSWIFT Feat.Jade LongTongue - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Mos Eisley Map Guide Part 1- Flank Routes, Popular Locations! - Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Duration: 10:28.

Mos Eisley, where you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Let's break down the attack on Mos Eisley Spaceport for Galactic Assault in Star Wars

Battlefront 2, I think i hit all my keywords there…

( SWBF2 ) .

Bumper

Intro Today we're going to part 1 of the map break

down and flanking routes for Mos Eisley in Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Yep, this is going to be a two parter, there is way too much to cover in just one video,

so today we'll be phase 1 and in part 2 we'll take a look at phase 2 and 3. we're

going to look at each phase and show where the majority of your teammates are going to

be, the routes they're going to take and where you should expect to find the largest

groups of enemy player's.

We'll also cover some flanking routes and where to post if you're playing an at-st so

you can maximize your points and kills.

As we go through this if you have something to add, please post it up in the comments.

The most helpful posts will get pinned so we can all gain the most knowledge possible.

We're releasing this on sunday instead of monday to because i'm super excited and

can't wait, but part 2 will be Wednesday for sure.

The overlays you're about to see can be found at Star Wars Gaming .Net, they were

kind enough to allow us to use them for this video and if you check out the site, you'll

see a very detailed overlay that shows spawn points, objective points, entry points to

the objectives and hints for when you enter each objective point.

They did an amazing job and really need to place this video on pause, follow the link

in the description below and check out their overlays and come on back and finish this

video, or even better, put this on pause, open a new browser and have the overlay up

in a separate window while we go over this.

I have it up while writing to reference, so do that if on the computer.

If you enjoy this type of video and want more of them, be sure to hit that like button to

let me know if this is something you're interested in and then hit the subscribe and

notification button so you don't miss when part 2 or new maps come out.

New videos are M/W/F and streams on T/Th at 8 pm central.

Just a reminder for everyone whos a subscriber, make sure to check out the description for

information how you can win $50 gift card to the system of your choice, it's up open

till the 14th so you have till midnight on wednesday to fill out the survey and enter

to win!

If your not a subscriber its not to late to hit the subscribe button.

Let's get into it.

Phase 1 Break down In phase 1 the Empire will spawn on the southern

portion of the map on the right mark and the rebels will spawn at the northern red marker.

In this overlay, Green is the location your friends will most likely be sitting, and red

is where you will find the largest clumps of enemy troopers.

Since we're attacking, we'll primarily be looking at the Imperial Experience, if

your on the defense, just be aware all you have to do is kill the enemy team, so keep

positions and flanks in mind since you can run similar flanks to get behind them as well.

There are 2 objectives to start with.

Both points are secure the area, and can be contested by just one trooper from either

side.

With that, if you are on the rebellion, even if your going to die, if you can get onto

the point to just delay to capture for a little bit, it's worth doing if your going to lose

it, and if your for the empire, and your in or about to get into overtime, get on the

point and it will prolong the match until one side is wiped out on the objective point.

The two objective points for phase 1 are the Junkyard, found on the left side of the map,

and the Caninta, found on the right.

Naturally, your team will split to attack the two objectives simultaneously, which is

great since you don't want everyone going for the same point, however it is harder to

take one over the other.

Since the Cantina is the harder objective point to capture, I recommend focusing on

getting that one first.

The main reason the Caninta is harder and should be captured first is as the game progresses

and the AT-ST come out, the AT-ST's can completely block the enemy troopers from reaching

and reinforcing the junkyard.

On this diagram, the location of the stars is where I recommend placing an AT-ST.

Since the rebels will have to run across an open road the AT-ST can sit on in order to

get from the spawn to the junkyard, placing an AT-ST on the road will kill the majority

of reinforcements and if you place them a little farther back from the road, they can

get anyone who manages to get through.

Also once the Cantina has been taken, it's much easier to attack the back side of the

junk yard, cutting down on the reinforcements that way as well.

If we look at the Cantina side, the cantina is in a building and AT-ST's aren't able

to advance all the way into the center of the map to block the main entrance to the

Cantina, reducing their effectiveness and making it harder for troopers inside

to hold.

Phase 1 Normal Routes So now that we've talked about objectives,

how do we get there?

You'll notice the majority of players take only the fastest path possible to get to the

objective points.

The Teal here is the path most will take to the cantiana and the pink will be the path

most take to the junkyard.

As you can see, the green locations where your teammates stop and sit are generally

along those routes.

The reason they tend to get stuck in those spots is because that's when they start seeing

enemy troopers, mostly where the red is located, and they lose track of pushing the objective

and switch to focusing on kills.

Or at least thats the way it feels some times.

It is perfectly fine to use these routes, but if you find that you are getting stuck

and are unable to push the objectives, it's time to start thinking about using a flank.

Phase 1 Flanking Routes

Flanks are a great way to clear the enemy troopers out of an area or soften them up

for your team to push through.

The best part of Mos Eisley is that there are a ton of different flanking options.

You can use the ground, you can use the roofs, you can take a long loop around or you can

just simply go to the other side of the building everyone is sitting at.

There are two main flanking routes that I use, and they generally are longer loops to

get me to the objective.

The dark blue is the cantina and the pink is the junk yard.

We'll start with the benefit of the cantina flank first.

On this one, we're taking a longer loop going around the buildings everyone generally

fights at and coming in the door by the stairs that lead to the back of the cantina.

Generally there is little resistance along this path, however occasionally you will see

1 or 2 specialist that go over to watch that side.

If there is enemies along this path, you will see them where the teal stars are located,

so just be on the lookout for them when you turn the corner.

Also once you get inside, there's going to be trooper sitting the in the cantina and

most likely 1 or 2 will be coming behind you rather quickly, so be ready for a fight.

If you don't' want to go straight into the cantina, you can take the stairs to the cantina

roof, and clear that out as well to make it easier for your team to push forward and then

use the stairs at the top of the cantina to get back inside to contest.

If you are on the rebellion, you can basically take this same route in order to flank the

empire as they attack the cantina as well.

You will need to go out of bounds a little however and the come back in bounds under

the orange awnings, but this will put you behind the majority of the imperial troopers

who are fighting your friends standing on top of the cantina or in the doorways.

Just be sure to be on the lookout for enemy troops who miss the jump on the awnings because

they may fall down on top of you.

When it comes to attacking the junk yard, I use another long loop around.

This one's a bit more difficult though.

We found this path on a CAN I GET UP THERE, and in Galactic assault you wont need to go

out of bounds to do it like you do in blast.

For this one, you'll need to jump on a green tube thing in the junk pile and then walk

along it to the outer ledge, jump up on the outer ledge and just basically run down it

till you can run any further and you'll be equal to the junkyard.

This one doesn't really see any enemy troopers after you get past the junk pile, since no

one expects you from there, no one watches this patch.

Again the teal stars are where you'll see enemies for the most part along this path

and you should rack in at least 2-3 kills easy before they notice what's going on.

Once the Cantina is taken, you can also flank the junkyard easily from the rear.

This is probably one of the more dangerous flanks since the entire enemy team is going

to be coming this same direction from the spawn point, so timing and being on guard

is key to this one.

I wouldn't recommend using this one as a primary route, but if you need to get in there

to just soften the enemy up and have the tickets left to sacrifice, you can use this flank

to do that.

Make sure though that you have Vanguard, infiltration or a grenade ready for this though so you

can take the most amount of enemies down before your impending death.

If your on officer, it would be best to have the disruption card equipped to shut down

their weapons when you do this.

That brings us to the end of phase 1 and part 1 for Mos Eisley, and part 2 will be coming

on wednesday, I don't want you guys to wait to long just because I'm long winded, so

on wednesday we'll cover phase 2 and phase 3 , since Phase 3 is rather straightforward

on all maps and phase 1 is generally the longest and most varied, this will most likely be

the format for these map guides.

If you haven;t or even if you have, make sure to go check out the full overlay on Star Wars

Gaming .Net, they are amazing and super nice of them to hook us up with these beautiful

overviews of the maps.

Thank you guys for watching and as always I'll see you in game.

For more infomation >> Mos Eisley Map Guide Part 1- Flank Routes, Popular Locations! - Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

УБИЙСТВА РАДИ ЧЕМПИОНАТА МИРА 2018! ТРЕВОГА! - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> УБИЙСТВА РАДИ ЧЕМПИОНАТА МИРА 2018! ТРЕВОГА! - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

她才是真正TVB亲生女 闪婚不雪藏 生B后吸金力强起步20万 - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> 她才是真正TVB亲生女 闪婚不雪藏 生B后吸金力强起步20万 - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Craftrise SkyWars +16CPS + En Sevdiğim Texture Pack ! - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Minecraft Craftrise SkyWars +16CPS + En Sevdiğim Texture Pack ! - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Covert text in any language | Translate Any Language - Duration: 5:08.

Covert text in any language | Translate Any Language

For more infomation >> Covert text in any language | Translate Any Language - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Dubois Seven Last Words of Christ -The Third Word 十架七言 -第三言 - Duration: 5:19.

Third Word 第三言

See, O woman! here behold thy son beloved. 看哪, 母親! 看你親愛的兒子

See yon mother, bow'd in anguish 看一母親, 低頭傷心

Who beside the cross doth languish, 十架旁邊, 絕望淚下

Where on high her son is borne; 愛兒在上高高掛

See yon mother, bow'd in anguish 看一母親, 低頭傷心

Is there mortal, who not feeleth 焉有血肉, 不為神傷

To behold her where she kneeleth, 看此婦人, 伏在地上

So woeful, and all forlorn? 何悲愴, 何等淒涼

Is there mortal, who not feeleth 焉有血肉, 不為神傷

To behold her where she kneeleth, 看此婦人, 伏在地上

So woeful, and all forlorn? 何悲愴, 何等淒涼

See yon mother, bow'd in anguish 看一母親, 低頭傷心

Who beside the cross doth languish, 十架旁邊, 絕望淚下

See, O woman! here behold thy son beloved. 看哪, 母親! 看你親愛的兒子

For more infomation >> Dubois Seven Last Words of Christ -The Third Word 十架七言 -第三言 - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Simon Nursery Song For Kids | Children Songs | Baby Hippo Tom Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:27.

Simple Simon Nursery Song For Kids | Children Songs | Baby Hippo Tom Nursery Rhymes

For more infomation >> Simple Simon Nursery Song For Kids | Children Songs | Baby Hippo Tom Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

4 วิธีการหาเงินทางอินเตอร์เน็ต ที่ได้เงินจริงๆ และคุณก็ทำได้ - Duration: 8:28.

Welcome to Kittichai in Thailand! This is my first video in Thai language.

Today, I'll talk about how to make money online

There are 4 categories of online jobs that I'll talk about today.

Number 1: The job that you need to have starting capital

Number 2: Freelance jobs that need specific set of skills

Number 3: The job that needs a little knowledge of foreign language

Number 4: Freelance jobs for advanced foreign language users

This is only for high-intermediate to advanced language users

Are you ready to make some money?

The first category: the jobs that need starting capital

You might have already known this. For example, being an online merchant

I don't really need to talk much. Everyone knows about this.

Another one is to become an investor, a stock trader. You're gonna need some starting capital

and you have to be willing to take risks to become one

The second category: being freelancers in Thailand

You are going to need some specific sets of skills that you have.

You can become freelance and work from home in Thailand

What kind of jobs that you can do in this category?

You need some skills that you are comfortable with

For example, drawing, logo designing, video editing

You can become freelancers in Thailand if you have these types of skills

If you are a good writer, then you can write contents for websites.

or maybe you can also become a reviewer and get paid doing so.

You might be wondering: How to start?

I'll list the websites that you can get started on this screen.

The freelancer websites in Thailand are: Fastwork.co

Others include: freelancebay.com friendlyfreelance.com

I'll type it out on this screen and also in the video description

The next one is for you if you are a Thai native and knows a little bit foreign languages

Especially, if you are studying in teaching-related field

This type of job is: teaching Thai language to foreigners online

You can start this by visiting italki.com

another site includes verbling.com

If you can teach Thai to other people, then you can put that skill into use in these sites

You don't even need a lot of understandings for English or other languages as long as you deeply know Thai language.

That's because in the site like italki, there is a category named "Community Tutor"

Which means you don't need teaching license to become one.

A lot of times, people just need someone to practice Thai people with

If you don't have a lot of experiences, I recommend you to start small

You could ask for something small like $5-$6/hour

It's still a lot if you live in Thailand

Next, the last category

I really want to talk about it

Which is if you are an advanced English (or other languages) user,

This is going to open a new world of opportunities for you.

Let's say you got something like 700+ TOEIC score for example,

That will place you around B2-C1 language proficiency

This is the case for English, but you can still apply this to other languages as well

This is the new world for you

If you are that advanced, that you can do anything.

which means you can do any freelancer jobs that I mentioned in the past categories

You can be a designer, website administrator, programmer

and if you are an English user, you will have opportunity to work with foreign companies

and get paid in foreign currency!

You may ask, "why is it important for me to get paid in foreign currency?"

To make it more concrete: Thailand, the minimum wage is 300 Baht per DAY

But for some foreign countries

For example, the US, the minimum wage is around $8

or maybe $8.5/hour

That means, the US will pay you the minimum wage of 300 baht per HOUR

while Thai employer will pay you 300 Baht per DAY

and this is the minimum rate!

So, if you are an advanced language user, the least you can do is to become a translator

And how to find a translator jobs?

You can find some translator jobs from freelancer websites such as Upwork.com

Fiver.com, where you can offer the jobs you can do to the potential employers

Another place is freelancer.com

Other than that, you can contact the translator agency directly if you want to become a freelance translator

Google is your friend in this regard

If they are hiring some translators, you can just apply and hope for the best

Other jobs for you includes personal assistant

where you will definitely have to use the language

You can find these kinds of jobs in the Freelance websites that I mentioned

Even if you don't get the minimum rate, you will still receive the better rate if you do the same kinds of jobs for Thai employers

This is a good opportunity to try especially if you are a language student

I recommend you to start right now: go to one of the sites and create your profile

and try applying to one of the jobs that you are interested in

Starting may not be easy and you might be underpaid for your first jobs

My first translation job is heavily underpaid

I was in the highschool and translated about 16 pages of finance documents for only about 1,000 Baht

I know it's heavily underpaid, but I did it for the experience

So, this could be the things that you could expect from your first few jobs

However, if you start to do more and more jobs,

I believe that you might find some good opportunities that come with it

You might find stable full-time work-from-home opportunites from doing these jobs

So, if you have any questions about any of this, please feel free to ask me below

You can just comment, and I'll reply to your questions

I can give you some advise if you don't know how to start

That is all for today

If the feedback of this video is good,

and there are more subs because of this type of me doing Thai tutorial videos

I'll teach you how to write English résumé

How to write it and how to make it look good

I'll do it right away if I get 200 subs

As always, if you have questions, feel free to ask

If you like this video, please like it

If you find this video useful for you and other people, please consider sharing it

I hope you find this one useful!

This first episode of Kittichai in Thai Lang is now over!

Goodbye! Kittichai Out!

For more infomation >> 4 วิธีการหาเงินทางอินเตอร์เน็ต ที่ได้เงินจริงๆ และคุณก็ทำได้ - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

HomePod — Welcome Home

For more infomation >> HomePod — Welcome Home

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> HomePod — Welcome Home

-------------------------------------------

MUST WATCH NEFLIX - LES SERIES A ABSOLUMENT VOIR | A.T. on camera - Duration: 7:39.

I hope you're doing good 'cause me I'm very very good

Some of you may know that I love series, Netflix and stuff

the NES (Netflix Eat Sleep)

all languages it's PERFECT

so today I decided to share my love for Netflix with YOU

I'm going to present you..

mmh should I do a pic?!

omg I can't resist it is calling me

omg the lightning is just perfect

so you can of course find those series on Google (so on streaming)

even if it's illegal

if you're interested here is the video

the first series is ALTERED CARBON

it's a story of a guy, Kovach, waking up 250 years later in a body that is not his

his mission is to solve a murder so there is a lot of action with his sister and everything. I don't want to say to much 'cause I don't want to spoil you

so this serie = check

the next serie

you have to..

you live in this world without knowing this serie??

this one is SO COOL

I really like it

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

for those who don't know it, it's a serie that talks about a little boy (named Will) that got captured in another world

his friends are going to try to find a way to get his back to the "normal" world

there is a lot of adventure

so this is in season 1. In season 2

*I didn't remember so I was saying bullshits*

han I don't remember

his friends are going to try to get him back again but in a different way

season 3 will be out at the end of this year I think

this serie = check

you probably know the next serie

13 reasons why of courseee

it's the story of a girl that suicide. During the all season she I going to explain why she killed herself

so we are going to discover why she killed herself obviously

so yay there is a true story about suicide behind all that

it's a suicide awareness

I think it also became that big thanks to Selena Gomez who produced it

the season 2 is coming out this spring or this summer

but I'm really asking myself "What are they going to talk about?"

I don't see what they can add to the first season

WE'LL SEE

this serie = check

there is also on Netflix a serie that is called

i have to admit that I have watched 1 season..

no 2 seasons wait 3 SEASONS actually

I have only watched the first and the second episode of the 4th season then I stopped

in fact at the beginning of every season there is a murder and we are going to discover who killed who ? why ? how ? all this all along the season

the is a lot of suspension

it is so so cool

this serie = check

there was time when it was my drug but I stopped like I said

hoo I forgot to put my beauty youtuber decorations

perhaps I still recommend it

the next serie is Black Mirror

I swear all this series mean the f*****g world

it's a serie that talks about the society evolutions

it shows how our world can be if you continue acting like we are

each episode has his speciality like dating websites, social media, celebrity,...

it's a super cool serie. They exaggerate but show how our work can be in the futur

and I'm telling you, we don't want out world to be like this

there are 4 seasons

I have to admit that I have only watched 3 episodes

but I still am recommending it to you

this serie = check

so know we are going to talk about Spanish series

I have 2 of them

the first one is the biggest Netflix serie of the moment

it talks about a robbery but I'm not telling you where

we see the inside the robbers' and cops' minds

and yay it's a really good serie

'cause for me, my favorite characters are the robbers

the bad guys are the good ones you know

sorry I don't know how to explain

this serie = check

still in the Spanish series

Las chicas del cable

Cable girls in English

it's a serie that talks about the old times

when there were cables girls

where does the title come from

it's a story of a girl, Lidia, who is a thief

'cause she was wrongly mistaken for the murder of her bf

she had to work for a corrupt policeman to get out of prison

her last mission vas to steal money from a phone company (where she is going to work)

after this mission, she'll be free

Lidia will attach to the other cable girls

and then there are going to be other stories but I'm not telling you of course

it is also cool 'cause we realize that women, in old times, didn't have anything to say

they needed their man's agreement to take the train

I really like it

there are two seasons. I don't know they are going to film a 3rd one (I hope so)

this serie = check

this lightning, free and perfect

it is the end of my video thank you so much for watching it. I hope you enjoyed it

I really hope that I helped you finding really good series

don't forget to give this video a lot of thumbs up

don't forget to go watch my last video with is in the information section over there

let me know your favorite series in the comment section down bellow

don't forget to follow me on all my social media

the sun is backkk

I'll see you on Wednesday at 7pm for a new video

i was taking pic lol

For more infomation >> MUST WATCH NEFLIX - LES SERIES A ABSOLUMENT VOIR | A.T. on camera - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> MUST WATCH NEFLIX - LES SERIES A ABSOLUMENT VOIR | A.T. on camera - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

RENCONTRE AVEC LA PIXIE ARMY A DISNEYLAND PARIS 😍 VLOG MEET-UP - Duration: 10:54.

For more infomation >> RENCONTRE AVEC LA PIXIE ARMY A DISNEYLAND PARIS 😍 VLOG MEET-UP - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> RENCONTRE AVEC LA PIXIE ARMY A DISNEYLAND PARIS 😍 VLOG MEET-UP - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

Bọn trộm chuyên lấy cây cảnh gia đình, lấy xong đi về phía Túc Duyên, TPTN. - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Bọn trộm chuyên lấy cây cảnh gia đình, lấy xong đi về phía Túc Duyên, TPTN. - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Bọn trộm chuyên lấy cây cảnh gia đình, lấy xong đi về phía Túc Duyên, TPTN. - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Soyez votre propre dentiste! Voici des astuces pour éliminer l'accumulation de tartre à la maison - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Soyez votre propre dentiste! Voici des astuces pour éliminer l'accumulation de tartre à la maison - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Soyez votre propre dentiste! Voici des astuces pour éliminer l'accumulation de tartre à la maison - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

KÄPT'N PINGUIN UND SOPHIE - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> KÄPT'N PINGUIN UND SOPHIE - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> KÄPT'N PINGUIN UND SOPHIE - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

The Grinch (2018)

For more infomation >> The Grinch (2018)

-------------------------------------------

GeT_RiGhT : "Je m'attendais à prendre le rôle de leader" - IEM Katowice 2018 - Duration: 14:33.

For more infomation >> GeT_RiGhT : "Je m'attendais à prendre le rôle de leader" - IEM Katowice 2018 - Duration: 14:33.

-------------------------------------------

BLACKPINK - '붐바야'(BOOMBAYAH) M/V TEASER - Duration: 1:30.

Boom-Boomba-Boombayah!

For more infomation >> BLACKPINK - '붐바야'(BOOMBAYAH) M/V TEASER - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

BLACKPINK - '휘파람'(WHISTLE) M/V TEASER - Duration: 1:03.

Hey Boy

For more infomation >> BLACKPINK - '휘파람'(WHISTLE) M/V TEASER - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Dashuria per Allahun (xh.xh.) - Pjesa 2 │ Ligjerate Islame M. Fethullah Gylen - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> Dashuria per Allahun (xh.xh.) - Pjesa 2 │ Ligjerate Islame M. Fethullah Gylen - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

RENCONTRE AVEC LA PIXIE ARMY A DISNEYLAND PARIS 😍 VLOG MEET-UP - Duration: 10:54.

For more infomation >> RENCONTRE AVEC LA PIXIE ARMY A DISNEYLAND PARIS 😍 VLOG MEET-UP - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 1000 - Duration: 16:55.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

The secret library

So how long you stayin. Oh, just long enough tell me Sofia have you finished the book I gave you

I just finished chapter 12. I never knew how many kings and queens there were nin Chauncey on behind the walls

Wow hello how do you think I get in here

I want to look around in there too bad. You're not rabbit sized, but I could be my amulet gave me the power to strip

I wish to beep it again

How do I get in without a tea

Knowledge is the key to everything?

My castle

We are aligned bezel

We have to see if you have what it takes to be the next story caper story keeper see all those books on the walls

Uh-huh well most of them don't have endings yet you boy the amulet yes

I did when I was a young princess the amulet is how I knew you could be the next story keeper

That in passing all my little tap

The tale of wildwing Valley hmm interesting

Massimo yearned to be wild

One night a visiting horse told Massimo about wildwing Valley a magically hidden land

Massimo is his brother the things you learn from books Massimo flew off in search of wildwing Valley

But on his way there. I'm supposed to save nazma and help him find wildwing Valley

I'm not sure I can do this

I know being story keeper is not easy

But you can't but I don't even know where to start you can start by putting on something more adventurous it's snowy mint

Hmm how about this how did you know I have a brother, I'll tell you on the way

Are you talking to your horse Sofia? Oh the amulet gave me the power to talk to animals? I should have known

Good idea

Massimo

minimus

Good to see you, bro. We even have heated stalls

Heated stalls the only way to heat my stones to have a dragon set it on fire

Yeah, it's nice in here, but a cozy cages Massimo. Got a roll. I really don't get you

I don't get you either, but you're my brother, so I let it slide guys

Maybe if we can talk about this after we get out of here, okay, and this is my aunt Tilly good afternoon

I didn't know we're expecting visitors today, Gavin. We weren't saya

Ha well guests are always welcome Prince Roderick. That's why we're here Massimo wants to be free

Massimo you mean done the cloud

Yeah, can you believe that name your Knights captured him?

But how about we all go for a ride and have a jolly time Gavin right sire?

This won't do at all I suppose we'll have to hunt them down and get my horse back right. Let's saddle up Gavin

You are faster than you used to be you ever think about racing now that you mention it you know

No worries I know just the thing to slow them down

Savannah

So we can secure them for the ride back shouldn't we let the runt go no let's keep him teach that little princess and lesson

Let's land and look for it though kid okay?

Let's spread Apps, I'll check over here you check over there

Have I got you detention ha

Ha the belief that you can save them yourself

That's just it

I'm so getting used to being a princess

How am I supposed to finish all those stories in the library if I can't even now I feel like I'm a big

Thinking there must be some

I can't see why she chose me

When my chance has blown away

Just stand tall and your aim will always be true

I

Can't stand being tied up like this now. You know how I feel every day

I spend in a horse stall and that's why I had to leave home. It was oh

Do we have to take him back Allegra? We are Royal horses Tempest?

We have to do what the Prince commands to the castle Tempest

Let's help the umbrellas mightier than the sword

Now fly me to minimus, but bees quiet as you can gotcha going into stealth mode

Prince redirect

Happy Trails

Kevin hey

It's the glittering court. That's the way to wildwing Valley and let's go hey man mo

Do you mind if I come along? I think I've had enough Prince Roderick sure thing Tempest

It's Hidden Valley remember Sophia why are we flying right toward that cliff so you can open your eyes now minimus

You'll want to see this

Wildwing Valley

Hey, why don't you stay with me minimus. I know Massimo. Got a Rome, but minimus gotta go home

I guess we're just horses of a different color

I'm very excited only two and I want everything to be perfect that goes in the banquet room quick quick

Baileywick, did you set up the chocolate milk there?

We go

Now wait until you see where we're sleeping tonight

Yes, the guests I invited princess Hildegard and princess Clio

They're the most popular princesses in the school. Who did you invite really in Jade? Oh?

I don't know them again that this is your first slumber party as a

Princess you do want to make a good impression. Don't you yes, but?

The girls are having a slumber party tonight

Oh, I can already hear the endless giggling now

And we were hoping you could put on a little magic show for that. You Thank You Cedric yes my queen

Oh

Believe this 15 only question is how?

AHA I'll have my little puppets put on the magic show and the one and only trick

There

And from the kingdom of freezenberg princess Hildegard

I love your tiara absolutely not princess Clio princess Hildegard

Come on in girls our castle steward baileywick, we'll help you all get settled. Thank you

Right this way my little ladies

Your luggage ladies

Jade did you bring the pinecones?

What are they doing what are they let's see a pine cones are not part of a perfect princess slumber party

Oh, I thought I explained this before

But I guess I'll have to do it again. How would you two like a royal makeover?

We can make it work first the dresses oh, thank you helpful bird friends

Okay, it's time for the first activity fan decorating

Say hi to happy fan, that's Sophia Brobee, can you just paint roses don't make me miss there's no offense

Turn Sofia I need to talk to you the bell that must mean it's time for it

Right let's practice this one more time from the top. Yeah, okay?

I've always wanted to know how many tiaras

Do you have 84 Wow 84 how many down chocolate milk fountain?

Sophia this is so much fun. I'm having the best time. Thanks for inviting us

Welcome to the greatest and only magical puppet show

Do you know any card tricks, I love those hey everybody mom and dad asked me to tell you

It's ruined we're so so sorry so sorry

This was my third favorite count amber

It was just let's go then maybe we can enjoy five minutes of our party without Sofia's

friends getting in the way

So who cares what they think?

Everyone well, what do you think?

Don't know. I just don't want them to ruin the rest of the party hmm

Yes, you do, but now you have to act like them

Princesses don't talk so much or laugh so loud or make so many messes

Just act like them

And the best news is you're not embarrassing me anymore we were embarrassing you

Sophia I'm sorry if we talk too much and laugh too loud for your fancy new friend. You're with us now

But I wanted to be with them I

Told Jade and Ruby to act more like the princesses

I was trying to help them fit in but I just made them feel bad it seems to me

The only one who needs to act more like too late to do anything about it well

It's never too late to start acting like a princess and saying you're sorry is a great place to start

I'm sorry

Please don't leave I thought we were embarrassing you. I'm really really hoping you'll give me a chance to make it up to you I

Don't know we can start over and have our own slumber party like we used to what do you say?

Who could that be at this late hour

um

Sophia can I talk to you for a moment?

hmm sure

oh

Well us oh

Well, you know we're um

Pardon me well. We're having it's

Thank you

I know the derry-o the farmer in the Dell

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 1000 - Duration: 16:55.

-------------------------------------------

No more moaning sounds - agar.io Teams - Taking revenge over YW and Dino - Duration: 10:27.

maybe self feed faster?

never ask for other slow teamers to kill their predators

blame recaptcha

your skill doesnt prevent me from virusing or popsplitting on you

yw=nub

0 IM SO SORRY FOR ACCIDENTALLY XTEAMING!

that wasnt even a flagger target!

For more infomation >> No more moaning sounds - agar.io Teams - Taking revenge over YW and Dino - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Fridge bread [Sparta remix] - Duration: 0:25.

Hell

yeah

fridge bread.

("Hell", said several times)

("yeah", said several times)

("Hell", said several times, again)

("yeah", said several times, again)

Hell

yeah

fridge bread.

Hell yeah, fridge bread.

Hell yeah

fridge bread.

Right?

For more infomation >> Fridge bread [Sparta remix] - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

TESTER KOREANSK HUDPLEIE - VLOG #6 I KAJA-MARIE - Duration: 15:22.

A pretty nice start to the Tuesday

Good morning btw, and welcome back to a new vlog

I

I chose to not

vlog yesterday, because it was kind of boring

But today I wanna vlog, because I have more fun things on my agenda

Starting with getting this from Clinique

Let's see

We got juice

We have

berries

This breakfast from Clinique

And yoghurt, yum

Nuts

And.. Is it tea?

That is tea, yeah

And

Granola in this cute bag

And

With SPF 20 and

Night cream

This is so exciting

This is for night

And this

is day

And press release

"Good morning, give your skin a healthy start to the day from the inside out"

And there is yoghurt, granola, fresh berries, almonds, orange juice and green tea

Now I'm gonna enjoy this, get a work out done and then get ready

There, now I'm ready for Tuesday

Now

I'm gonna head down to the city, I have exactly

25 minutes

Before I need to be in a meeting, and I think

it will be just in time.. Just need to unplug this heater here

I think I'm good with time. I'm wearing a

Grey super comfy knit

And I'm wearing yellow pants which I loooove

It's cold outside, but it's sunny and I feel like dressing spring ish even though it's cold

So now I'm heading to a meeting with United Screens

Which is my YouTube management

Then I'm meeting a friend for a lunch/coffee date

And tonight I'm going to an event with Redken, which I'm excited for

How is it going?

Blogging..

But Linn, I don't have that much time, so if you want photos?

LINN: Let's do it now

I've just been to a breakfast as you just saw

With Bik Bok, and we've shot some outfit photos

And it's so cold outside

But it's sunny

Now I'm on my way to a meeting, I think it's here

I'm home, and I've been home for a few hours

I'm trying to get things done, but I keep distracting myself

With other stuff

And my computer keeps crashing and just...

Not my day today

But today I've been to a breakfast with Bik Bok / Never Denim

Then I've been to a meeting

Then I had lunch with Gina, and I've been home since that

And now we're soon having guests over again

In 1,5 hours, so I need to get to the grocery store and pick up tacos

Because it's taco Wednesday, off all things

Tomorrow I'm

going to a breakfast

Then I'm going home to work, work, work, go to the gym, work and relax

Fredrik is going away tomorrow so

I'm just gonna get a lot of things done

And it's soon weekend again, but I need to get a lot things done before that

So, I don't know if I have anything to show you

Yes, I think I do

I can show you

I got some new things with me from todays meeting

With

From Glo amongst others, which is a makeup brand

I picked out some products that I really wanna try

Oh, I got this one. This is a

serum, with lots of c-vitamin

Which I'm excited to try

My skin definitely needs that

Now when it's so cold

And I also got... Auch!

I got a foundation

This one

Luminous liquid foundation with SPF 18

No? Yes, 18!

And a really nice eye shadow palette

Let's see

This one

Look at these colors

They're so nice, they are called

Lace... Whiskey

Aura.. and fever. So nice

And

I've been on the look out for a lipliner that is kind of softer

I love the ones from Mac, but they are kind of "harder"

In the applicator kind of

So I got this color

So soft and nice

So nice. And then, lipstick

Which is called Pillow Talk. And I really wanna try the one from Charlotte Tilbury with the same name

But this will have to do for now

And I got this starter kit

In the color natural light / medium

Which contains a primer,

pressed base perfecting powder and

a brush

Like this

Looks like this is

Pressed base

perfecting powder and pressed base

Excited to try

Now

I'm gonna clean up here and upload a video and go to the store

Good morning, we're at breakfast

We're having breakfast at

Soho

Are you getting the shot?

Nice!

Now I'm home from today's first and only appointement

I had breakfast at Soho Urban Eatery as you saw

I love their food, and they deliver to a lot of the events these days

Breakfast and lunch press events that is

The food is soooo good! They have the best raw cakes

And chia puddings, avocado sandwiches and coffees and yum

Love it! We got to try the new brunch menu

It was amazing

Now I've just filmed a Zara haul

Which went live about a week ago

So I'll link it up here if you haven't seen it

Now

The weather is so nice, and I really wanna go outside, but it's freezing cold

It's like -17 or something

That's not working. So now

I'm gonna do some work

And make myself some lunch soon, but I'm so full

From today's breakfast

But today I thought I'd try some korean skin care

I thought I'd bring you along

That's really exciting, there are so many good products

But now

A little work

Good morning, I promised you a first impression on

Korean skin care yesterday

But I got too tired last night and it got so late

So I thought I'd do it this morning instead

I did not try it yesterday

So now we'll try

The time is now 7.30, so if I look a little tired and

puffy

then that's the reaosn

Let's see

I'm gonna try products from a brand called Klairs

Which is Korean

Which one should we try?

Gentle black deep cleansing oil or rich cleanser?

This one looks exciting

The black one

This is deep cleanse. So it's says that

It's supposed to

Be in dry hands on dry face

It's not black

Smells nice

Very nice

Then just rinse it off with water

Next step; toner

It looks like this

It says to just pour it into your hands

I almost always use cotton pads

Just a little

Then I'm gonna use this; the freshly juiced pure vitamin C

Essense

This one

It just like this

and just a few drops here

Then; serum

It's kind of a gel

There is no eye cream here, so i'm using this from Decleor

And

Then I use the rich moist soothing cream

It comes in this

Tube

Deeply hydrating moisturizer, that's what you need now

Looks like this

It smells really nice and clean kind of

I'm guessing it's no perfume, because it smells

really nice but also really like good products, if you get what I mean

That's nice

So easy to apply

I was kind of worried it was gonna be to rich

But it's super soft and smooth on the skin

I liked this routine so much

Excited to try it more

And I'll update you on how I

How my skin likes it and how I like it

Now

I'm gonna get ready

Then head to a meeting

Do you have a favorite?

I recommend this one to everyone

What is that?

Now we're soon home in Fredrikstad

Or we are home, and we are heading to Fredrik's parents

And because...?

Because tonight we're going to dinner to some friends

The ones we also visitied two weeks ago

With some other friends, and

We're gonna stay until tomorrow, because it's my moms birthday then we're heading back to Oslo again

But todays I've been to a breakfast with Nouw, which is the place my blog is hosted

And I'v tried a foundation at MAC

And some other stuff

So I'm so excited to try that

Now we're just going home to change and relax a little, and then we're going to dinner

For more infomation >> TESTER KOREANSK HUDPLEIE - VLOG #6 I KAJA-MARIE - Duration: 15:22.

-------------------------------------------

馬來西亞學院大學生最害怕の人事物🇲🇾(中學生必看~哈哈!)MALAYSIA's College & University Students SCARE THE MOST OF??? - Duration: 8:58.

For more infomation >> 馬來西亞學院大學生最害怕の人事物🇲🇾(中學生必看~哈哈!)MALAYSIA's College & University Students SCARE THE MOST OF??? - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

פצץ מקשית - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> פצץ מקשית - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Covert text in any language | Translate Any Language - Duration: 5:08.

Covert text in any language | Translate Any Language

For more infomation >> Covert text in any language | Translate Any Language - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

仙台貨物ターミナル EH500牽引トヨタロングパスエクスプレス等6本 2018年3月10日② - Duration: 13:10.

For more infomation >> 仙台貨物ターミナル EH500牽引トヨタロングパスエクスプレス等6本 2018年3月10日② - Duration: 13:10.

-------------------------------------------

신형 그랜저, 3040 구매 비중 42.9%..고객이 젊어진 이유[ 자동차 세계 24_7] - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> 신형 그랜저, 3040 구매 비중 42.9%..고객이 젊어진 이유[ 자동차 세계 24_7] - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

패션에 관심있다면 봐야하는 18FW 패션위크 이야기구찌부터 켈빈클라인 마크제이콥스 등등 FASHION WEEK REVIEW - Duration: 16:15.

오늘은 패션위크 기간을 맞이해서

To celebrate this fashion week,

패션위크 컬렉션들을 리뷰해보고

I would like to review fashion week collections

제가 컬렉션 보면서 느끼는 여러가지 이야기들!

and share various stories that I feel

함께해보도록 할게요

while I watch the collection with you!

패션위크는 크게 뉴욕,런던,밀라노,파리

Fashion week is usually divided into

이렇게 4가지가 있는데

New York, London, Milan and Paris

하나씩 보도록 하겠습니다

I'll review one by one

컬렉션 리뷰하기전에

Before reviewing the collection,

제가 아직 컬렉션들을 제대로 보지 않았고

I have not reviewed the collections thoroughly yet

같이 보면서, 생생한 느낌을 함께 전달하기 위해서

to convey my vivid feeling

실제 컬렉션에서 의도한 바와

And my interpretations may have a slightly different view

제가 느끼는건 조금 다를 수 있다는거

from original intention of the designers

미리 말씀드릴게요

I wanted to tell you this in advance

이번 뉴욕 컬렉션중에서 흥미롭게 보았던

I'll take a look at the most impressive one

켈빈클라인 컬렉션 한번 보도록 할게요

in this New York collection, Calvin Klein

저 빨간 색 밴드 라인이

As I know, the red band line is

제가 알기론 소방관? 그런거에서 모티브를 따온 걸로 알고있어요

inspired by a firefighter kind of thing

투박해 보일 수 있는 소방관 코트인데

The firefighter coat could be look tough,

실루엣이나 이런걸 잘 만들어서

but thanks to the nice job on silhouette

트렌디해보이네요

It looks trendy

그리고 런웨이 바닥이 팝콘이에요

As you can see, the runway is popcorn

모델들은 팝콘 봉지를 들고다니고 있어요

Models are carrying popcorn bags

지금 이 쇼가 사회적인걸 많이 담고있어요

This show has a lot of social message

이번에 자유를 표현하고

This time, It presents liberty and

새로운 아메리카,

new America,

새로운 켈빈클라인

and new Calvin Klein

이런걸 표현하는걸로 기억하고 있어요

That's what I remember

약간 트럼프 정부에대한 비판적인 시각?

Kind of critical view for Trump government?

왜냐하면 이번년도가 제 개인적으로

Because I think this year is

격동의 시기인거 같아요

a period of turbulence

컬렉션 보면,

In this collection,

보호구 장갑을 컬렉션에 사용하기도 했고

you will meet protective gloves frequently

굉장히 방어적이면서 사회적인 요소가 많이 들어가있어요

Those things deliver defensive feeling in the eyes of the society

그리고 바닥이 팝콘이라고 그랬잖아요

And I mentioned 'popcorn runway'

미국이 옥수수 최대 생산국이잖아요

America is the biggest producer of corn

그런데 그게 불타버리고,

But the corn is burned out

정치적인 요소를 많이 담아서

That means political things

팝콘을 바닥에 깐거라고 알고있어요

That's the reason why they spread popcorn on runway

소방관 재킷,발라클라바라던지

From firefighter jackets and balaclava

여러가지로 묵직한 분위기들이 많이 느껴지네요

I can feel heavy atmosphere

이번에 코트 실루엣이 마음에들어요

I like silhouette of the coat

어깨는 화려한데 라인이 뚝 떨어져서

The shoulders are excessive while the line is clear

제가 좋아하는 실루엣이에요

which is my favorite silhouette

저 팝콘 귀엽다

That popcorn is cute

모델들 걷기 힘든게 보여

Models are struggling to walk

약간 '덜그럭 덜그럭'거리네

It is a little bit rattling

이번에 쇼에서 소방관, 시민, 전쟁 등 50가지를 소개했었대요

In this show, they present 50 kinds of themes such as firefighters, civilians and warfare

이게 다 정치적인 성향이 많이 보이는 컬렉션인거같아요

I think this collection shows political tendencies

묵직한 분위기인데 후반부로 갈 수록

Heavy atmosphere, but as the show progresses

컬러들이 발랄한게 많이 사용되어서

by using more youthful colors

희망이 보이는..? 사회적인 느낌을 보여주려고 한거같아요

I think they are trying to deliver a hopeful message

다음은 마크제이콥스 컬렉션이에요

Next up is the Marc Jacobs Collection

1980년대 분위기를 많이 내려고 했다네요

They were trying to put specific atmosphere of 1980s

노래도 그렇고, 옛날 느낌을 많이 내려고했네요

We can tell that by listening to the background music

확실히 옷 실루엣도 그렇고 챙이라던지

We can tell that by looking silhouette of the clothes, and peaked cap

80년대 올드한 느낌을 많이 준거같고

which express old feelings of the '80s

정치적인 성향이 많이 보이는 컬렉션인거 같아요

And it has a political aspect as well

옛날 아방가르드한 컬렉션에서 영감을 많이 받은거같아요

The designer maybe inspired by old avant - garde collection

생로랑이라던지 몬타나?

Such as Saint Laurent or Montana?

과한 리본이라던지

Excessive ribbons,

도트무늬

Dot patterns

포즈도 각을 잡아서 잘 어울리네요

Pose, and everything looks great

마크제이콥스가 이번에 백스테이지에서

In the backstage, Marc Jacobs says that

자신은 25년동안 색을 굉장히 좋아하는 사람이어서

As he has fallen in love with color for 25 years,

자신의 최고 경쟁력이라고 생각한다고 했어요

he definitely has a competitiveness in color

그래서 이런 간결한 실루엣에서도

So, in this simple silhouette

색을 잘 활용했어요

he shows his talent by using color

지금 보시면 헤어 컬러라던지

That's the hair color you see now...

왠만한 모델들이 다 자기헤어를 사용했다고 알 고 있어요

As I know that's their real hair

소재도 새틴소재(광택나는)라던지 이런게있어서

Thanks to the glossy satin material,

너무 심심하진 않은거같아요

this collection looks interesting

우아한, 한편의 연극같은 컬렉션이네요

It's an elegant collection like a play

쇼 안에 쇼?

like a show in a show

피날레로 전체 실루엣보니까 더 멋진대요?

Isn't it gorgeous by watching the whole silhouette in finale?

모자랑 잘 어울린다

It matches well with the hat

컬렉션이 뉴욕에서 런던이나,밀라노로 많이 넘어가서

As many collections moved from New York to London or Milan,

눈에 띄는 컬렉션이 많이 없네요

it is hard to find a remarkable collection

이 컬렉션 제가 메인사진이 흥미로워서 궁금한 컬렉션!

But I waited this collection after seeing the main picture!

Philipp Plein 이라는 브랜드의 컬렉션인데

It's a collection of a brand called Philipp Plein,

메인컷이 흥미로워서 궁금했어요

and I was curious because of the interesting main cut

이 로봇 뭐야

Look at the robot

완전 미래적인...

It's a completely futuristic…

오프닝인데요

opening

이게 뭐야 ㅋㅋ

What is this?

우주선이었어?

Was that a spaceship?

바닥의 모래가 행성을 표현한 거구나

The sand on the floor represents a planet

제 취향의 소품이 보이네요

I can see my favorite props

벨트, 바디체인, 헤어밴드!

Belts, body chains, hair bands!

런던 컬렉션

London Collection

이번에 버버리 컬렉션은

This Burberry collection is…

Christopher Bailey가 마지막으로 진행하는 컬렉션이에요

the last collection designed by Christopher Bailey

굉장히 오랜시간

for a long time

버버리의 크리에이티브 디렉터였는데

He has been working as Burberry creative director

그의 버버리 마지막 컬렉션입니다

This is his last Burberry collection

이번에 저 무지개가

That rainbow contains

새로운것에대한 기쁨,표현

Joy of the new, expression

그리고 성 소수자분들을위한 의미를 담고있어요

and meanings for LGBT

그래서 버버리 패턴에도 레인보우가 들어가있네요

That's the reason why Burberry pattern also contains rainbow

마지막 컬렉션이어서 화려할줄 알았는데

I expected splendid thing because it was his last collection

오히려 잔잔한 느낌이네요

but it feels rather calm

이 버버리 체크에 포인트로 무지개가 들어간게 귀엽다

It's cute to have a rainbow as a point on Burberry check

이번에도 사회적 메시지를 많이 담고 있군요

There are lots of social messages as well

피날레! 이게 이쁘다

Finale! This is beautiful

이게 조명이 예쁘네

Lighting is pretty

그외에는 무난..

Other than that ...

무지개 빼고는 딱히..

Except for the rainbow ...

버버리가 무지개를 남기고 갔네

Burberry left a rainbow

J.W Anderson 한번 볼게요

Let's take a look at J.W Anderson

이번 컬렉션은 맨즈웨어,우먼 이렇게 나누지않고

This collection is not divided by sex

한번에 합쳤어요

They are united

왜냐면 J.W 가 앤드로지너스룩을 대표하는 컬렉션이거든요

Because J.W represents Androgynous Look

양성적인 그런 룩들 (유니섹스같은)

Like a unisex look

그리고 J.W Anderson과 컨버스가 콜라보레이션을 해서

And as Converse collaborated with J. W Anderson,

이번 컬렉션에서 많이 보이네요

I see a lot in this collection

paisley 가 이렇게 원피스에 들어가니까 사랑스럽네요

I love paisley in this dress

몇몇 룩들은 마음에드는데 몇개는 평범한..?

I like some, however, others are not that much impressive

아! 이거 니트 되게 귀엽다

Ah! It's cute to knit

얘네는 니트가 강점이라 그런지

As this brand is good at knits,

니트가 마음에드네요

I like the knit

니트가 이번에 신의한수네

The knit is awesome

이번에 남,녀를 나누지 않은 이유가

The reason why he did not distinguish men and women,

우리는 남,녀 옷장을 한번에 보여줄 수 있다고

He thinks men and women's clothes are not different

굳이 나눌 필요가없다고

We don't need to divide them

앤드로지너스룩의 대표적인 브랜드로 자리매김해가고있네요

This brand is becoming a representative brand in Androgynous Look

이번에 런던 컬렉션이 아쉽네요

I fell sorry for London collection

이번 컬렉션의 위너죠!! GUCCI

The winner of this collection, GUCCI

개인적으로 아직까지 이번컬렉션 나온것중엔

Personally, the best in the collection is

구찌가 제일 베스트!

Gucci so far

진짜 너무 마음에들어!

I really love it!

컬렉션 전체를 아직 안봤는데

I have not seen the whole collection yet,

스틸컷이나 스타일이 너무 마음에 들었어요

but I like the stills and the style

이번 컬렉션 세트가

The set of this collection

세계 최대의 병원인

reproduces the world's largest hospital,

메이오병원을

the Mayo Hospital

그대로 재현했다네요

As it is

굉장히 사이버틱하면서

Verty futuristic and

여러가지 문화에서 영감을 받은게 보여요

I can see that they inspired by various cultures

광범위한 부분에서!

extensively!

일본의 문화, 중동, 뉴욕

Japan, the Middle East, and New York

여러가지 문화가 보이는 컬렉션이에요

It's a collection inspired by various cultures

이런 머리 장식은 중동에서 영감을 받았고

These headdresses were inspired by Middle East

이게 대박이죠!!

This is a big hit!

이거!

this!

머리!

Head!

이게 3D 프린팅으로 몇개월전에 미리 제작했다고 알 고 있어요

I heard that they made it via 3D printing a few months ago

여러가지를 담아내서 화려하지만

It's gorgeous by expressing a lot of things,

그래도 피스 하나씩 봐도 마음에 드네요

but I like one by one

패턴도 기하학 패턴이 많이 보이고

Patterns have a lot of geometric one

진짜 일본에서 영감을 받았네요

They are really inspired by Japan

요즘 컬렉션에서 저거 많이 보여요

I see frequently that in collections these days

슈즈벨트?

Shoes belt?

이런거 많이 하던대

I've seen lots of those things

구찌는 이 화려하면서 촌스러운 느낌이

I think Gucci has to take this gorgeous and homely feeling

매력으로 가져가야 하는거같아요

as their own charm

근데 묘하게 세련됐다?

I don't know why but it's attractive

왜 병원 컨셉으로 했냐면

The reason of choosing hospital concept is

패션이 소재를 다양하게 절단하기도 하고

Fashion can cut materials

재구성하기도하고

or reorganize it

결합하기도 하잖아요

or combine it in various ways

Alessandro Michele가 자신의 머리속에 있는

Alessandro Michele has his a lab in his mind

실험실을 실험실을 보여주고싶다고

And he wanted to show the lab

이런 외과의사같은 부분이 많이있다고 느꼈대요

He thinks he has in common with a surgeon

그래서 세트를 병원으로 만들었다네요

So, he made the set into a hospital

이 공룡! 이것도 3D 프린트래요

This dinosaur! This is 3D printing as well

나는 이 공룡 너무 좋아

I like this dinosaur so much

가방 대신에 들고있는게 너무 좋고

I love carrying it instead of a bag

뱀 들고 있는것도 있던대

The one with the snake

굉장히 그로테스하잖아요

It's very grotesque

저는 이런게 너무 좋아요

I like this a lot

제 취향은 펑키하고

My taste is funky,

징그럽고, 혐오스러운게

and disgusting, unpleasant things

제가 좋아하는 요소거든요

That's what I like

무섭기도하고, 섬뜩한

A kind of scary

근데 구찌는 이걸 캐주얼하게 풀어냈잖아요

But Gucci did it in a casual way

사실 무서운 공간이잖아요

It's actually a scary space

병원이기도하고

It is also a hospital

수술대도 있고, 조명도 있고

There's an operating table and lights

기괴한 동물에다가

From bizarre animals

헤드피스까지

to headpieces

음침하고 무서울 수 있는데

It could be scary things

위트있게 풀어내서 저는 마음에들어요

But I like it because these things having a wit

사람들이 이게 컬렉션이냐고

Many people say

현대미술같다는 이야기가 많더라고요

This collection is like a contemporary art

Alessandro Michele로 디자이너가 바뀌고나서

After the designers changed to Alessandro Michele,

구찌가 훨씬 좋아진건 변함없는 사실인거같아요

Gucci has improved a lot

언제까지 올드한 브랜드로 남을 수는 없잖아요

It can't remain as an old brand forever

DOLCE&GABBANA 볼까요?

Let's see DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA는 제가 좋아하는 브랜드에요

DOLCE & GABBANA is my favorite brand

왜냐하면 화려한 분위기가 제가 좋아하는 요소가 많아요 (컬렉션을 너무 우려먹는것 빼곤)

Because the colorful atmosphere has a lot of elements I like (Except they depend on collection too much)

이 드론!

This drone!

이게 논란이 많이 됐어요

That was very controversial

그래도 긍정적인 효과가 있었어요

It had a positive effect, though

왜냐하면 드론때문에 쇼가 30분정도 딜레이되었대요

Because the show was delayed by 30 minutes because of the drone

와이파이 꺼달라고 한명씩 호명하면서 제재를 가했대요

Staffs sanctioned each people to turn off the Wi-Fi

드론이랑 혼선되면 위험하고, 꺼질 수 있어서요

Wi-fi could affects signal of drone, and the drones could be turned off

근데 진짜 대박이다

But it's a real hit

이제 세상은 변했어

Now the world has changed

드론이 모델이야

Drones became a model

가방을 저렇게 들고올거라고 누가 생각했어?

Who would have thought that they would bring a bag like that?

돌체랑 드론이랑 오묘한 조합인거 같아요

I think it's a weird combination of Dolce and the drones

새로운 시도였다고 봐야죠?

It was a new attempt

이제는 드론이 옷걸이 들고 나오는거 아니야?ㅋㅋ

Someday we will watch a drone with hanger on the runway

이번에 패션예배를 모티브로 했다고 하더라고요

I heard that they were motivated by fashion worship

확실히 예수라던지 성도,큐피트에 영감받은게 보이네요

Certainly, they are inspired by Jesus or Chengdu or Chengdu

이거 예쁘다

This is pretty

머리, 가방, 니트, 목걸이

Head, bag, knit, necklace

팬더 뭐야 ㅋㅋ

What's the panda?

이것저것 잘 버무려놨네요

Well, that's good thing

근데 복불복인 느낌

But I feel like a pot luck

이거 먹으면 되게 맛있는 맛 나고

Like, this one tastes very delicious but

저거 먹으면 되게 맛없는 맛나는 그런 느낌?

The other one tastes awful

노래 뜬금없다

Music is so random

다른 노래 넣는게 좋았을꺼같은데

I think it would be nice to have another song

그리고 타미X지지 !

And Tommy X Gigi

타미힐피거랑 지지하디드랑 콜라보한게

This is the last time for collaboration of

이번이 마지막이래요

Tommy Hilfiger and Gigi Hadid

그래도 되게 호평을 받은걸로 알고있어요

As I know, that was well received

모터쇼를 컨셉으로 했더라고요

The concept was a motor show

어디서 후원받았겠죠?

Where did they get sponsorship?

타미힐피거랑 분위기가 잘 어울린다

It suits Tommy Hilfiger

타미 컬러가

The colors of Tommy are

레드,블루 이런 경쾌한 컬러잖아요

Red and blue those light colors

모터쇼랑 그런게 잘 어울리는거같아요

I think it fits well with the motor show

옷들도 트렌디해서 좋네요

I like the trendy clothes

웨어러블하게 입을 수 있는 제품이 많네요

There are a lot of wearable products

저거 자켓 예쁘다

That jacket is pretty

내 취향이 많네

I like them

이거 최소라씨랑 룩이 잘어울린다

This look is really nice with Sora Choi

말라서 잘 어울린다

It suits well because she is skinny

호평받을 만했네

This must be applauded

확실히 좋아할만한, 실패하지 않을만한 느낌이 많이 드는 컬렉션이네요

It's a collection that definitely favorable, it's not going to fail

힙한? 힙한옷들!

Kind of like Hip? Hip clothes!

타미힐피거는 지지하디드랑 콜라보 잘 한거같아요

I think this collaboration with Gigi Hadid was nice decision

예전부터 타미힐피거 색 배합을 되게 좋게 느꼈는

Color scheme of Tommy Hilfiger was good

그런데 올드한 느낌이 너무 많이 들었어요

but they are out dated

아무래도 오래된 브랜드이기도하고

It is also an old brand indeed

골프웨어 느낌을 버릴 수 없었는데

and I could not get away with the feeling of golf wear

이렇게 콜라보 한 후로

But after this collaboration,

영해져서

There are young vibes

접근하기 좋아졌어요

Which is more favorable

이번에 사회적인 요소를 담은 디올!

Dior delivers social message!

디올 옷중에 'We should all be feminists' 이런 슬로건을 담은 티셔츠가 있거든요

There is a Dior T-shirt with the slogan 'We should all be feminists'

그때 컬렉션 이후로

Since the collection

여성 인권을 주장하는 내용이 많아요

there are a lot of women who claiming human rights

이번 컬렉션도 여성 인권을 주장하는 내용이 담겨있다고 알고있어요

This collection also contains content claiming women's rights

세트가 1960년대 보그,바자의 표지라네요

The set is cover of Vogue, Baja in 1960's

60년대가 되게 개성이 많은 시대잖아요

1960's were very distinctive

스웨터에 'C'est Non Non Non et Non!' 이게

The phrase 'C'est Non Non Non Non Non!' on knit means

아니, 안돼, 안돼 이런 부당함에대해서 당당하게 말할 수 있는걸

women's dignity who can say 'No' about injustices

표현하는 문구라고 알고 있어요

That is what I know

#METOO 표현이죠

Kind of #METOO expression

니트의 피스 표시라던지

'Peace' mark on the jumper

많은 표현을 보여주네요

these show a lot of expressions

굉장히 페미닌한데 페미닌하지않은 그런 룩들인거같아요

It's a very feminine, but not feminine at the same time

페미닌하다고 레이스 많고,샤랄라한것보다는

Unlike the usual feminine and sweet things

조금 더 파워풀하고

This is more powerful

당당한 느낌이 많이 드는 컬렉션

And imposing

옷들 자체도 힘이 있는거같아요

I think the clothes themselves have power

헤어도 다 똑 떨어지는 헤어네요

Hairstyles are also bold

이 룩 되게 멋지다

So cool

올 블랙에 흑인모델과 잘 어울리네요

It matches well with models

개성을 표현하려고해서 그런지

They tried to express their personality

패턴 자체도 화려하고

the pattern is very fancy

여러가지 꼴라주가 많이 들어갔어요

and there are lots of collages

아무래도 저 세트장이랑 비슷한 무드겠쬬

Maybe the mood would be similar to the set

잘 보면 저 안에도

If you see more closely,

'IAM A WOMAN'이라고

There is 'I AM A WOMAN'

여성인권을 표현하는 슬로건이 많이 보이네요

a slogan expressing women's human rights

이번 시즌에 저런 소재 많이 보이는거같아요

I see those material a lot during this season

일명 은박지 원단 ㅋㅋ

Called as 'silver foil'

실버컬러로 코팅된 원단이 FW 시즌이 많이 보이네요

We frequently meet the silver color coated fabric during FW season

워킹도 힘있게해서

Powerful walking as well

이 니트가 제일 마음에들어

I like this knit the most

John Galliano의 Martin Margiela 컬렉션!

John Galliano's Martin Margiela collection!

오 슈즈 대박

Shoes are awesome!

슈즈 너무 예쁜대

Shoes are so pretty

컬러도 다 예쁘다

The color is pretty as well

블루 컬러가 진한 코발트 블루라서 예쁘다

The blue color is wonderful because it is dark cobalt blue

와 슈즈가 진짜 예쁜대

The shoes are really pretty

슈즈가 다했네

Shoes completed everything

이번에 Martin Margiela 예쁜대요?

This time Martin Margiela is so nice

PVC 소재랑도 잘 어울리고

It matches well with PVC material

소매 끝부분만 니트로 들어갔네

They made the edges of sleeves of knit

귀엽다

Cute

실제로 어떨지 보고싶다

I want to see what it actually is

jacquemus 한번 볼까요?

Let's check jacquemus?

오 모델 너무 마음에든데

I like the model a lot

모델 눈빛 장난아닌데

Model eyes are charismatic

어 잠간만, 저 힐 뭐야?

Wait, what's the shoes?

구드 대박

Awesome shoes

이번 jacquemus는 자기 색이 잘 나타난거같아요

This jacquemus seems to have their own brand identity

노래라던지, 장소, 룩 자체도

The song, the place, the look itself

jacquemus의 느낌이 많이 묻어나서 잘 어울려요

They present jacquemus itself, it looks good

어쩐지 조회수가 높더라

Somehow the views are high

괜찮네

Nice

어 이 가방 귀엽다

This bag is cute

jacquemus는 제가 좋아하는 스타일의 컬렉션은 아닌데

jacquemus is not a collection of my favorite

객관적으로 컬렉션을 봤을때는

but objectively,

흥미로운 룩들이 많아서 관심있게 보는 컬렉션이에요

there are a lot of interesting styles

이렇게 2018FW 패션 브랜드 컬렉션 영상을 함께 봤어요

We watched the 2018 FW fashion brand collection video together

이제는 패션으로만 승부하긴 어려운거같고

I think it's hard to compete with fashion only

브랜드의 컨셉과, 히스토리가 함께해야지

the brand's concept and history must be together

성공적인 컬렉션을 마칠 수 있는거같아요

to complete in collections

너무 많은 의류들이 쏟아져 나오기때문에

because there are too many clothes coming out

옷으로만 승부보기는 어려운 느낌?

it's hard to beat with only clothes

그래서 그런지 여러가지 메시지를 담은

Maybe that's the reason why I see different messages

컬렉션이 많이 보였어요

in these collections

사회적인 분위기나 자신의 사상을 표현해 내기도 했고

They have expressed their social stance and own thoughts

또 그 외에 혁신적인 시도를 하기도 했고

have also tried innovative attempts

드론을 사용하거나 3D 프린팅

like drones and 3D printing

이런 미래적인 요소가 많이 결합된

those futuristic elements existed

컬렉션이 많이 보였어요

in this collection

시대가 변해서 여러가지 요소를

I think the times have changed and

패션과 접목 시킬 수 있는거같아요

we can connect various elements with fashion

그러면 이번 컬렉션 영상 잘 보셨나요?

Have you seen this collection video well?

어떠셨을지 궁금하네요

I wonder whether you liked this

반응이 언제나처럼 미미하겠죠?ㅋㅋ

Will I get insignificant response, as usual?

그러면 이번 컬렉션 영상 잘 보셨길 바라면서

I hope you enjoyed this collection video

다음번에 또 다른 영상으로 찾아올게요

and I will look for another video next time

이번 컬렉션 영상의 처음 의도는

The first intention of this video was

원래 캐주얼하게 영상을 풀어가려고했지만

to create interesting video casually

패션 이야기가 나오다보니까 진지해지고

but when I'm dealing with fashion, became serious

처음 촬영해보는 구성이라

As it's my first time

혼자 이끌어가야하고, 정보는 전달하고 싶고

I had to lead alone and wanted to give information

내 견해도 넣고싶고 ㅋㅋ컬렉션도 이것저것 넣다보니

wanted to put my view with various collections

말이 많아져서 또 짧게 편집하고하다보니

I got a lot of words and have to edit them

재미나 정보 둘 다 아쉬운 영상이 되어버렸네요! :(

I feel sorry if this video is not fully satisfy your expectation

뉴욕, 밀라노, 파리 이런식으로 컬렉션을 나눠서 리뷰할까도 했는데..

I thought about splitting the collection into New York, Milan, Paris

전문성과 유머를 둘 다 가지고 가려면

But to have both professionalism and humor

어떻게 해야할지 조금 더 구상해나가야하는 숙제가 생겼네요 !

I have to work more!

조만간 다른 이야기로 또 만나요 !

See you again soon!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét