Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 12 2018

Hey there guys and welcome back to Mahou Profile: A History of Magical Girls!

Last episode, I talked a bit about Osamu Tezuka and his most famous creation, Astro Boy.

In 1952, when the first pages of Astro Boy debuted, the manga world was hugely different

from the one we know today.

Most manga in the late 1940's and very early 50's were light-hearted stories targeted at children

since manga was cheap to produce and children were in sore need of cheerful

entertainment in the years following World War II.

Tezuka tends to get credited as a key creator of this period thanks to his stories

having more exciting stakes and mature pathos than was typical at the time.

He is also highly praised for his lively, Disney-esque art, cinematic panel compositions,

and "star system" of frequently recurring characters.

However, while it's easy to point to Tezuka's influence in the world of manga, and we'll

definitely be coming back to him when we talk about Marvelous Melmo, there were

plenty of other influential manga artists working in the 50's and 60's that don't get

nearly as much credit as they should.

Tezuka was hardly the only creator trying to tell different kinds of stories with manga,

either at that time or previously.

Two such creators are going to be important to us in this episode and the next one:

Fujio Akatsuka and Mitsuteru Yokoyama.

Both were men, as were most major girls' manga artists prior to the mid 1960s.

Female manga artists existed before then, of course

and they deserve lots more recognition as well

but on the whole, manga societies were not super open to lady artists at this point.

Still, both Akatsuka and Yokoyama were undeniably

instrumental in the birth of the magical girl genre.

Starting with Fujio Akatsuka: he was the creator of the manga Himitsu no Akko-chan

a.k.a.: Akko-chan's Got a Secret!

We'll go more into Akatsuka in the next episode when we talk about the Akko-chan anime, but

it's worth bringing him up now in the timeline because Akko-chan

was the first magical girl manga

debuting in July 1962 in the girls' manga magazine Ribon.

Ribon itself goes back to 1955 and is still publishing to this day, focusing on manga

for ages 9-13.

This magazine has been home to tons of manga that spawned anime that we'll be covering eventually,

including Nurse Angel Ririka, Hime-chan's Ribbon, Full Moon wo Sagashite, and the subject

of today's episode: Mahoutsukai Sally, a.k.a. Sally the Witch.

Mitsuteru Yokoyama, a creator usually more associated with titles aimed at boys

(such as Giant Robo and Tetsujin 28), debuted the manga version of Sally the Witch in July 1966,

four years after the Akko-chan manga.

The idea for writing a series about a witch came to him after seeing the American sitcom

Bewitched, which aired in Japan as Oku-sama wa Majou, a.k.a.: "My Wife is a Witch".

(That's a... pretty straightforward title. [laughs])

Yokoyama had originally conceived of his series as "Sunny the Witch", but ended up changing

the name due to the Sony Corporation having copyrighted the name "Sunny".

So "Sally" it was.

The manga was short, only lasting one year and later being released as a single volume.

Before that short run was over, though, Yokoyama licensed the series to Toei Doga — the same

company who produced Tale of the White Serpent, which we covered last episode — and in December

of 1966, the first episode of Sally the Witch aired, making it

the first bonafide magical girl anime.

Heck, it was the first anime aimed specifically at girls, period!

Nice!

The story starts with a child witch named Sally who is the princess of a magic kingdom.

One day on a whim, she decides that she's bored of studying magic and wants to visit

the human world instead, so she skips out on studying and does just that.

When her parents find out she's gone, they send another magical child named Cub after

her to try and convince her to come back home.

The parents don't go after her themselves because... I dunno, they've got stuff to do?

I guess?

They're busy.

Anyway, it's too late: Sally has already made friends and she's decided that she likes

the human world so much she wants to stay in it.

She creates a home for herself — literally, she conjures a super swanky house out of thin

air — and then sets up Cub to pose as her younger brother, carving out a life for herself

as Sally Yumeno, the quirky rich girl down the street who always lends a hand to those

in need, from cake making to babysitting to grassroots advertising campaigns to fighting

organized crime.

Y'know, as eight-year-olds do.

All the time.

[muffled] See she-- she does it. She-- [laughs] Look at 'er go!

So yeah, those are the basics of the story.

It's not that similar to its influence, Bewitched,

aside from, well, the whole witch angle.

Bewitched is for the most part a domestic series about suburban adults living

suburban adult lives with magic thrown in to mix things up for comedy.

Sally on the other hand follows manga trends of the period and aims itself very squarely

at kids.

As such, it leans a lot more on cartoon slapstick than on the domestic or verbal comedy of Bewitched.

Another major difference is that there is that, unlike the witch Samantha, who actively

tries to suppress and hide her magic

Darren: You gave me your word no more, uh--

Samantha: ~stuff~ [audience laugh track]

so that she can be the best little suburban housewife she can

(why hello 1960's patriarchal values) --

[magic sound effect]

[audience laugh track]

Samantha: ...Maybe I can taper off. [big laugh track]

-- there is no one that Sally is trying to please other than herself and her friends.

She does nominally have to hide her magic from humans, but her major goal in the series

isn't to resist her magic side.

Sally loves being a witch and takes full advantage of her powers whenever she can.

What's more, she rarely seems to suffer any consequences from using magic either,

and in fact her magic is more often than not an unambiguously good solution to a problem,

as opposed to something that causes unintended trouble.

In this way, young viewers -- especially young girl viewers -- are allowed to indulge in

a magical power fantasy through Sally without much (if any)

implicit judgment for enjoying themselves.

This kind of power fantasy is important for young kids to experience for self-confidence

building, so Sally normalizing this kind of fantasy for young girls in Japanese pop culture

this early on is, in theory, a big positive.

We'll get into the nuances of how that idea works in practice as Mahou Profile progresses,

but for now: YAY! Girl Power™!

Anyway, no, the trouble in this show usually comes less from magical consequences and more

from other characters actively trying to cause trouble.

Mostly it's Cub who causes trouble.

Actually almost always.

Yeah, Cub?

He may look cute, but he is actually an unbelievable dillhole.

The tricks he plays on Sally and company often go way past childish pranks and right into

straight-up villainy.

For example: there is an episode where Sally and friends are trying to help out a classmate

with a fortune telling stand.

Cub is so annoyed that he's not the center of attention that he tries to ruin the classmate's reputation.

Another time, Cub tries to get Sally's neighbours, the Hanamuras, thrown out on the street because

he's having a tiff with the Hanamura triplets.

And another time, when Sally goes on a class picnic without him, Cub plays pranks on the

girls, follows them around despite Sally repeatedly telling him no, and then

-- get this --

he teams up with a royal servant from the Magic Kingdom to create a severe thunderstorm,

endangering Sally's entire class and injuring one of her friends.

And THEN

both Cub and the servant transform into dinosaurs and have a full-on magical

creature battle with Sally, which Sally only manages to win with help from her mother.

All because SOMEONE didn't get to go on a stinkin' field trip.

[inhale intensifies]

NNNRRRGHH!!

And may I remind you: Cub is NOT a villain in this show.

He is a major supporting cast member, and is portrayed sympathetically in most episodes.

Yet he pulls these awful, annoying stunts all.

The time.

Yeah.

Yeah, Cub is pretty much the worst.

[sigh] Similarly mischievous but much more enjoyable

are the aforementioned Hanamura triplets.

They cause a lot of trouble on their own, but seeing as they are normal human children,

unlike whatever Cub is supposed to be, they never quite sink to the sheer levels of spite

that Cub does.

They're more along the lines of lovable scamps who, yes, play pranks and cause problems,

but you can see enough heart to them that you can't help but like them despite that.

This is especially apparent in the way they treat their older sister, Yoshiko Hanamura.

Yoshiko, or "Yocchan", is one of the first people Sally meets in the human world, and

she becomes friends with Sally pretty quickly despite being initially freaked out by things

about Sally she can't quite explain like

appearing ice cream out of nowhere and moving rugs and stuff.

[muffled] Sou-- Seems like something you'd question a little more but okay.

Yoshiko is the eldest of the Hanamura children and despite having a laid-back and casual

attitude, she's a very responsible girl who takes care of her brothers to the best of

her ability in the absence of their dead mother.

And her brothers for the most part are respectful of her for that

and behave themselves when she's around.

[cough] Usually.

The second episode shows pretty well how the four of them stick up for each other.

Like I said before, the Hanamuras are in danger of getting thrown out of their house, specifically

because their father is late on paying the rent.

It's Yoshiko's responsibility to go and get the rent check for the landlord, and the

triplets stall for time for her by demanding the landlord show proof that their father

promised a decision about the rent by a certain date.

Dang, these kids are savvy about real estate contracts.

When the landlord comes back with the proof, they continue to defend their father and sister

and refuse to leave the house, even working together to move furniture back in that the

landlord is trying to have moved out.

And of course Cub teleports furniture back out again so he can expedite the process of

getting them thrown out because Cub is awful and the worst and ;GLAJKSGDLAJ;

Anyway, this episode in general is pretty fun and a good intro to these supporting characters.

There are other members of the cast as well, like Sally's other friend Sumire, a baseball-playing

classmate named Ken, and another witch girl named Poron who shows up much later on and

actually rivals Cub for the title of Most Awful Hellchild on Earth.

Plus of course Sally's parents are still around from time to time, with her dramatic pointy-haired

dad being particularly fun to watch.

Plus there's...

Go...d?

I think he's Sally's grandpa.

He's lovely.

With all these colourful side characters, we should expect our heroine to be just as

fun and lively to match.

And… well yeah, a lot of the time she is!

Like I said, Sally loves being a witch and the joy she takes in using her magic

is pretty hard not to be charmed by

(pun 100% intended).

She isn't just a one-note role model protagonist as I feared she might be.

She is largely sweet and pleasant, for sure, but like Cub and the triplets, Sally can also

be mischievous, she can be cheeky, she can be ticked off

and even just a little bit spiteful herself.

[Cub teasing Sally]

Sally: EYY!

[the sound of just desserts]

Like... [snrk]

Okay.

Teaching the school bully a lesson through magical hijinks is fun and all.

It's always great to see a jerk get his comeuppance, I get that.

But seriously: when you've got the kid up a tree at your mercy, literally begging you

for his life,

and you are sawing the trunk in half beneath him for the express purpose

of CRUSHING HIM?

...Thaaat is just a little further than most kids take their revenge, Sally, good god.

She's just straight up Terminator here.

HASTA LA VISTA, BULLY

[Terminator theme intensifies]

Attempted murder aside: Sally is usually at her most interesting when the show focuses

on one of two things.

The first is her youth and inexperience -- the "girl" part of magical girl (if you will).

Like I said earlier, usually Sally's magic goes off without a hitch for the sake of whatever

the plot requires, which creates the base power fantasy for the show.

However, sometimes you'll get episodes that highlight how much Sally has yet to master,

which keeps the show from becoming a dull string of constant successes.

Take episode 6 for example: by this point, Sally's parents have more or less accepted

that their daughter isn't coming back for a while.

However, they at least want to make sure she's still keeping up with her magic studies.

To that end, they send in Sally's grandmother -- a strict, grouchy old witch -- to act as

a magic tutor.

Here we get to see Sally fail at a couple things for once, like not being able to walk

through a wall, getting the ingredients for poison apples wrong, causing an apple tsunami,

creating abominations of nature that are horrified by their own existence,

y'know? Mistakes anyone could make.

This does a nice job reminding the audience that Sally still has a lot of growing to do

despite how powerful and accomplished she seems, and it sets a precedent for the inexperience

and awkwardness of youth being a staple part of the magical girl genre.

The other thing that makes for an interesting Sally episode is a focus on her otherworldly

nature -- the "magical" part of magical girl.

Sally looks and acts human for the most part, but sometimes the show reminds viewers in

no uncertain terms that she did not grow up on Earth.

Heck, she may not even have the same biology as Earth humans.

Episode 11 is a really good example of this.

Sally's teacher talks about tears and what makes people cry.

Sally reveals that she has never cried before.

Not once, not even as a baby.

She may not even be physically capable of it.

After realizing that her friends think it's weird and disturbing that she never cries,

Sally spends the rest of the episode trying to understand tears,

wishing she had them herself.

She eventually tries using magic contact lenses to simulate them, but this gets

predictably awkward results.

Then things come to a head later when the class finds their goldfish dead one morning,

and the only one who doesn't cry about it is Sally.

The other children find this suspicious and accuse her of killing the fish.

Sally runs off, but then overhears the teacher defend her to the other students.

Touched by his actions and the acceptance of her classmates after that,

Sally finally sheds real tears.

Admittedly I find this a bit of a cop-out since it would have been nice to see Sally

being accepted 100% as she is, tears or no tears.

Still, it's a sweet moment all the same.

The whole episode is just really effective, especially for a show this old.

It operates on a principle that's common to most good fantasy and speculative fiction:

using an otherworldly character or situation to draw attention to or reframe

something about the human condition.

In this case, Sally being unable to cry makes young viewers think about what being

able to cry means to them, how it makes them feel,

and how it connects them with other people.

It's a simple narrative trick in this case, but it works like, well, magic.

Shifting gears a little bit: the last couple episodes I've highlighted have been in black

and white, but you may have noticed some colour clips earlier on.

Sally started its run in black-and-white, but starting with episode 18, the series switched

to colour production, making it one of the earliest TV anime to adopt colour.

This was in line with Toei's continuing ambitions to be

the top animation studio in the country

(remember our friend Mr. Okawa from last episode).

It's questionable how well they maintained that title, considering they eventually ended

up bleeding staff left and right due to unsatisfactory compensation and working conditions.

However, it is at least true that Toei helped create almost an entire new generation of

animation talent through their "Toei University" training system, so a lot of the old guard

in anime are thankful to the studio for that at least, if still somewhat disgruntled.

In any case: from episode 18 onward, Sally the Witch continued broadcasting in colour

until the end of its 109 episode run.

Yep, you heard right: 109 episodes.

Hoo boy.

You'll excuse me if I didn't watch every single episode for this video, especially

since only a handful have been fansubbed.

Unfortunately the series never saw an English release of any kind, either, so there is no

legal way for English-speaking fans to watch this series short of owning an all-region

DVD player and importing the Japanese boxset.

Thankfully several other countries did get dubs of the series, including Mexico, Italy,

Poland, and several South American countries, so if you speak Spanish, Italian, or Polish,

you may have luck finding episodes out there that you can watch.

Frustratingly, there was one dub that aired in Canada… but it was in French.

[opening theme of French "Minifée" dub]

Ah, c'est le Québécois.

Still, it's a shame for English-speaking fans, because while it's not the most dramatically

riveting series to say the least, Sally the Witch is still a charming little show.

I was honestly surprised by how much of its cuteness and humour still hold up despite

the cheap animation and old-fashioned sensibilities.

It has the same kind of charm as an old Disney or Tom and Jerry cartoon, plus it has the

added bonus of being a little more complex than most old western cartoons, which is really

nice to see for a kids' show from this time period.

And speaking of old western cartoons: due to the influence of imported Disney cartoons during

the post-war occupation, there are a LOT of Disney references in Sally the Witch, such

as this scene where Sally's grandma talks about poisoned apples while dressed like

the Evil Queen from Disney's Snow White.

Or there's this scene where Cub is waving his fingers back and forth to make a broom

dance and walk, much like a certain magical mouse did in Fantasia.

Most striking is probably the last episode, where —

[GASP]

SPOILERS FOR FIFTY-YEAR-OLD ANIME

— Sally and Cub finally return home to the Magic Kingdom in a flying carriage…

...which looks a heck of a lot like a mix of two carriages from Disney's Cinderella.

And if the reference wasn't obvious enough for you, Sally and Cub leave as the clock

chimes midnight, their house vanishing into the aether like the last of Cinderella's magic.

[clock chiming] [collective gasp]

Children: Sayonara! (Sayooonaraaa!)

[sentimental choir singing]

There are lots of other references I could point to, both obvious and more subtle, but

really, finding all the Disney influences and references in Sally could probably be

its own video.

So for now I'll just say that this strong influence is very interesting to look back

on with modern eyes.

Disney-esque representations of princesses and jewels, carriages and castles,

heck, even witches — are all things that we see not just in Sally, but in many

magical girl series to follow.

So this is definitely a topic we'll be touching on again in future episodes.

Another topic we'll be touching on again for sure is the connections some of the staff

on this show have to other magical girl shows, and to the wider history of anime.

There isn't really much to say about the writing or direction of the show since those

duties were all shared by multiple people from what I can find.

However, a lot of the voice talent we will definitely be seeing again later.

Michiko Hirai, who played Sally, we'll see again playing a mother role in Mahou no Mako-chan.

Sachiko Chijimatsu, the voice of Cub, we'll see again as Mieko in Sarutobi Ecchan, Twin

Panther in Cutie Honey, and other bit parts in shows like Mako-chan,

Megu-chan, and Tickle as well.

Fuyumi Shiraishi, the voice of Poron, would later be the talking cat mascot in Lunlun

the Flower Child.

And Kenji Utsumi, Sally's Dad, didn't do many other magical girl series, but he

did have a HUGE decades-spanning career, and fans today probably know him best as ShenLong

from Dragonball Z, Raoh from Fist of the North Star, and Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Oh yeah and there's also Masako Nozawa, the voice of the triplets and Sally's mom,

who's done y'know, a few bit parts here and there, few parts in Limit-chan, Akko-chan,

Chappy, and oh I don't know

Tetsurou in Galaxy Express 999,

Kitaro in GeGeGe no Kitaro,

and mo***f***n' Son Goku

in mo***f***n' Dragonball Z

Aw shiiiiiiiii-- [symphony of airhorns + "Turn Down for What"]

However, the most well-known staffer on this show was not a voice actor, a writer, or a director,

but a lowly animator who was making a name for himself as the head of the Toei labor board:

a promising young upstart you may have heard of

named Hayao Miyazaki.

Yes, Mr. "Anime Was a Mistake" himself worked on Sally the Witch.

Actually, Miyazaki originally wanted to work for Toei after being inspired by Tale of the White Serpent.

The scale and wonder of the film left a huge impact on him, and he even admitted to having

fallen in love with the character of Bai-niang.

That's right!

You have a proto-magical girl in part to thank for bringing about

Totoro, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke,

and many, many high quality memes.

The Anime News Network encyclopedia lists Miyazaki as a key animator for

episodes 77 and 80 of Sally the Witch.

While I can't say for sure which sequences he worked on, I can say that in productions

this old, it was a lot more common for key animators to handle most of an episode or

even entire episodes by themselves, so I would not be surprised if the bulk of these episodes

featured Miyazaki's work.

Episode 77 especially has a lot of standout animation moments such as this sequence of

Poron shrinking down the triplets in a car, followed by them driving through giant leaves

and underground tunnels.

These shots have a surprising amount of detail and try for some interesting perspectives,

such as when this mole chases a shrunken-down Sally through the tunnels.

Some of the car shots with the triplets seem like precursors to future works as well, with

the dynamic animated backgrounds and wild driving choreography echoing scenes like the

opening car chase from Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro.

[just letting the background music play while you take in these clips]

Even if it turned out that none of this was Miyazaki's work — and I highly doubt that,

because that is TOTALLY a Miyazaki mole — this is all some stellar animation work for a weekly

show from the late 60s, and it's interesting either way to see that this is the kind of

production that Miyazaki cut his teeth on.

Okay, so that's about all I have to say about the 1966 Sally series.

I would say that wraps us up, but I still want to touch on a few related things that

came out after the original anime.

First is another series called Sally the Witch that lasted 88 episodes from 1989-1991.

Despite having the same title as the first series, this was not a remake or a reboot,

but a direct sequel.

For that reason, the series is often called Sally the Witch 2 to distinguish it from the 60s anime.

In it, Sally is preparing to be crowned Queen of the Magic Kingdom when she finds out that

Yoshiko's father has been hurt in a car accident, and that his taxi — the family's

livelihood — is about to be junked.

Sally, alarmed, tries to sneak out of her coronation with help from Cub and Poron, only

to be discovered by her mother.

Continuing the tradition of being a remarkably free range parent, Mama lets Sally go to her

friends, giving her a new magic wand to help her.

After saving the Hanamuras, Sally puts down roots on Earth again and the series continues

in much the same way the 60s anime did, with Cub and Poron following Sally to Earth and

the whole group having more adventures together.

The difference between the two series is obviously that Sally the Witch 2 had a higher budget

and more modern animation techniques to work with, allowing for flashier magic, smoother

motion, and more character expression than the original series.

It also worked in a lot more tropes that had become staples of 80s anime and especially

80s magical girl anime, such as a colourful animal sidekick, a suspiciously marketable

magic item, and lots of stereotypical 80s villains and plots.

In addition to the main series, there were also two TV specials and a short theatrical

movie made in this period.

All three involve some kind of bad magical woman sowing evil and discord, usually by

kidnapping one or more children; and then in the end, the bad woman realizes she was

in the wrong the whole time and comes to her senses.

Everyone goes on their merry way, the end.

If you're curious about Sally the Witch but don't think you'd be able to sit through

the old black and white stuff, I recommend tracking down the movie for sure.

It's very short (barely longer than a TV episode), and it's been fansubbed in English,

so it'll give you a nice one-and-done taste of the franchise.

Granted, it's a bit more high fantasy than most other Sally stories, but still, if you're

only going to watch one Sally thing, it's a pretty enjoyable thing.

Anyway, last couple things I want to mention before we finish:

first is a 2015 song and music video by the idol group ANGER ME.

Er, wait no it's…

...an-ju-ru-me?

ANGERME? [pronounced: "ahnjermeh"]

Oh my god, idols, stop it.

ANYWAY.

This group released a song called "Mahoutsukai Sally," and what do you know, it's a revamp

of the original Sally theme song, and a dang catchy one at that.

I can't play it here due to fear of YouTube's ever-present copyright bots, but trust me,

it is a major earworm.

I recommend looking up both that song and the theme songs to the 60s and 80s anime to compare it to,

as the evolution of the song itself is pretty interesting to hear.

Last but not least: there is one more notable appearance Sally has made in anime, and it is...

not as Sally, but as Sunny.

Remember that Yokoyama originally wanted to call his witch Sunny?

Well in the 1990s, there was a direct-to-video series called Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still

which was nominally an adaptation of Yokoyama's Giant Robo manga.

However, due to a BIG complicated mess of copyright that I will not get into,

the staff working on this series could not actually use any of the CHARACTERS from Giant Robo

except for the main character and the robot itself.

So instead, the director of the series, Yasuhiro Imagawa, populated the supporting cast with

characters from Yokoyama's other manga series, including Tetsujin 28, Water Margin,

Babel II, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and of course Sally the Witch.

The whole series is massively fun even if you're not at all familiar with Yokoyama's

works, with a lot of influences from Wagnerian opera, expressionist and noir film, and the

sheer balls-to-the-walls craziness that is super robot anime.

It's only seven episodes long, yet the series took [SIX] years to make almost, so each episode

is filled with astounding levels of animation quality.

It's one of the most sincere love letters to a manga creator's work ever put to screen,

and even though Sunny/Sally's part is small, it's extremely satisfying to see her and

all these other "rescued" Yokoyama characters play off one another in this grand story.

Definitely check it out if you can!

And of course: again, if you can find the original Sally the Witch in any way, shape

or form, I highly recommend checking out at least a couple of episodes of that as well.

You'll get a taste for what anime was like back at the dawn of the medium; you'll get

to see the groundwork this show laid for many series to follow; and most importantly,

you will get a cute, funny little show about magical hijinks that's still fun to watch today.

And in the likely event that you can't get a hold of it?

I hope this video at least gave you a good impression of what the show is like.

That's all for today!

Next time, we'll be moving on to the second major trendsetter of the genre:

Himitsu no Akko-chan

the first transforming magical girl anime.

See you guys then!

Thanks so much again to all my patrons who support me every month,

especially Anna, Author X, Lavitz, Otaku no Podcast, SirenBirb,

the universe's number one super idol, NICO NICO NIIIIII~

and Rally Vincent, who deserved better.

Come on. You know she did.

I wouldn't be doing this if not for the generous support of viewers like you.

You can support me on Patreon for as little as $1/month at patreon.com/eryncerise

you can make a small one-time donation at ko-fi.com/eryncerise

or you can always share this video and leave a like or comment to show your support.

Thanks so much again and have a good day!

G'bye~!

For more infomation >> SALLY THE WITCH // Mahou Profile: A History of Magical Girls #2 - Duration: 29:56.

-------------------------------------------

Taylor Swift - Delicate - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Taylor Swift - Delicate - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

RHOA: Is Kandi Burruss Ready to Forgive Porsha Williams? (Season 10, Episode 15) | Bravo - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> RHOA: Is Kandi Burruss Ready to Forgive Porsha Williams? (Season 10, Episode 15) | Bravo - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

The Builder || The Small Town Girl - Duration: 7:34.

- I'm Payton and this is my 2015 Silverado 1500

and you're watching my episode of The Builder.

♪ I'm in it just to re-write history ♪

♪ Cuz I'm in the mood to ♪

♪ Label us the leaders of the leaders of the new school ♪

♪ This ain't for the radio, can't find this on YouTube ♪

♪ This the type of killing that these critic's ain't use to ♪

♪ Victorious ♪

♪ Victorious ♪

♪ Victorious ♪

♪ In this day and age I got time for innovation ♪

♪ Time to be creative ♪

(dramatic choral and piano music)

♪ Alright, bottles on me, long as someone drink it ♪

♪ Never drop the ball, f are y'all thinking? ♪

♪ Making sure the Young Money ship is never sinking ♪

♪ About to set it off in this b: Jada Pinkett ♪

♪ I shouldn't have drove, tell me how I'm getting home ♪

♪ You too fine to be (distortion) ♪

♪ One thing 'bout music: when it hits, you feel no pain ♪

♪ And I swear I got this sh that make these go insane ♪

♪ So they tell me that they love me ♪

♪ I know better than that, it's just game ♪

♪ It's just what comes with the fame ♪

♪ And I'm ready for that, I'm just saying ♪

♪ But I really can't complain, everything is kosher ♪

♪ Two thumbs up, Ebert and Roeper ♪

♪ I really can't see the end getting any closer ♪

("Over" by Drake) (engine revving)

♪ Can you see me? Can you see me? Get your Visine on ♪

♪ Y'all just do not fit the picture: turn your widescreen on ♪

- Well before this I had

2003 Silverado,

which was lifted.

And then before that I just had a Jetta

2013.

I've always wanted to own a truck.

Kinda got out of the car scene and then

always wanted to build a big truck

and go to SEMA and

this will be it (laughs).

So

I

bought this truck back in February

with the lift already on it

and

I had those wheels previously purchased for my white truck

and I just decided to put them on that

and then I put the bumper lights on the back

and the front bumper

but I plan on changing that bumper back to a stock one

because it's ugly (laughs)

and (laughs)

I plan on putting a nine inch McGaughy's lift on.

This spring I'm going to be wrapping it

and putting 22s specialties.

So for lighting I went with the Rigid pods in the back.

Painted them purple to match the bowties

and I put the angel headlight and taillights.

Plan to be color matching them to the truck.

When I purchased the truck it came with

the 50 inch light bar.

I'm not too fond of it

so I'll be taking it off.

And for the

wheel lights

I'd just put

rack lights on

and then color changing wheel lights as well.

Right now I have a six inch Rough Country Lift

bought it with the truck

and I just bought

a seven to nine inch McGaughy's lift

which I'll be power coating purple

and putting on

in my old truck I had the full throttle

and I didn't like how that rode.

It was kind of a hard ride.

The Rough Country is okay

but they didn't have a tall enough lift

that I wanted to go with.

So that's kind of why I went with the McGaughy's.

Interior is painted purple to match the bowties

and then I have the

rack lights, wheel lights,

and soon to be lift.

So for wheels and tires

I went with the 20 by 10 Moto Metal 962s

with the chrome

and I put 35 inch Toyo Open Country A/Ts on

and I plan on putting 22 by 14 Specialty Forged.

(rock music)

- Since I just got it just recently

I've been going to

bunch of the littler meets.

I went to Automotion with it

and then Daytona

and that was about it for the big shows.

About a month ago

I went down to Daytona

and it was a blast.

It was like Automotion

but with a bunch of trucks.

Gave me a lot of ideas for what I want to do with mine

and I got to meet a bunch of people who own

bigger SEMA trucks.

It was a cool experience.

I guess being a girl who owns a truck

I get a lot of crap for

she can't pay for her stuff

and she's young, daddy's money,

but I work for my money

and

I guess I don't really get a lot of (mumbles)

for a girl owning a truck

because it's different

and you don't really see it that much.

So I guess that's kind of the cool part

about owning a big truck.

My brothers mostly know the cars.

We're kind of a

older Euro family.

My brother drives a Volvo 240

and my dad drives a 87 porscha.

I mean before trucks I've always had euro cars.

That's always been in the family.

None of my other family members drive trucks

or big trucks

it's all cars and customized cars.

I get a lot of crap for being a pavement princess.

It kind of is but

sometimes I like to go off-roading

and do stuff with it

truck stuff.

I haven't hauled anything with it though.

I love doing burnouts with my truck.

Someones says to do a burnout,

I'll be like okay.

I'll just get in my truck and do a burnout (laughs).

Thanks for watching my episode.

I hope you enjoyed watching.

If you're interested in following my build

my Instagram is

miss dot lolarado 15

(dramatic choral and piano music)

For more infomation >> The Builder || The Small Town Girl - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Want To Start Your Own Business? Learn Social Media Marketing... - Duration: 1:57.

- I've just been at this interesting business conference.

It's insane, all these 19 year old making 70 grand a month

and somebody asked me for my number one tip for them

to make more money.

And I said, look, ignore most people.

Most people don't know what they're talking about.

But when you find a few people that actually do know

what they're talking about, listen to what they say.

And that's the secret of life in all areas.

And so I'm lucky because years ago somebody told me

the secret to making six figures is you've got to

break it down into simple steps.

'Cause or else you get overwhelmed.

And the simple steps, it's very easy.

You've got to make $8,000 a month.

If you break that up 30 days in a month,

you don't even have to make $300 a day.

You need to make two to $300 a day.

Now the question is,

you know, how can you figure out how to make two to

$300 a day?

I think the biggest trend and opportunity of 2017

is for you to get small business to pay you to do their

social media marketing.

They'll pay you.

'Cause these old people that own businesses,

they know how to run businesses, but don't know anything

about Instagram, Snapchat, email marketing.

So I created a course, I'm going to put a link.

Click the link below.

It might be above or somewhere up here.

Click it, I've got a free presentation that you can

sign up for.

It's quick and easy, it'll explain to you this,

I think this is the biggest trend of 2017.

Especially if you're starting out and you've never had

your own business, you don't know what to do,

you feel overwhelmed.

Trust me, I've put like 10,000 people through this

social media training since November and the results

are amazing.

Now, some people are doing 30 grand a month,

but not everybody is, but a lot of people are making

an extra grand a month, an extra two grand,

an extra three grand.

And that adds up over time.

So I'm actually going to see my 99 year old grandma,

she turned 99 two weeks ago so I'm leaving the conference,

put the top up 'cause it's cold.

San Diego can be cold.

Anyway, click the link, check it out.

For more infomation >> Want To Start Your Own Business? Learn Social Media Marketing... - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Oprah: I am not running for office - Duration: 10:29.

For more infomation >> Oprah: I am not running for office - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Obama Issue : Look What President Trump Is About To Release - Duration: 4:46.

Look What President Trump Is About To Release That Put Obama In Panic Mode – Will RUIN

HIM!

Barack Obama could easily be the most corrupt president of modern times, but do not try

to tell him or his millions of adoring followers that.

Since Obama left office, he has been busy traipsing around the world bashing President

Trump and telling throngs of his rabid supporters how he is the most loved, transparent, and

scandal-free president of our time.

Well, Obama may want to keep quiet about being open and scandal-free considering, what Trump

is about to release on him that will have Obama in panic mode.

The reason that the left has been in absolute hysterics since Donald Trump won the election

is not only based on irrational hatred, and childish antics but the fact that Hillary

Clinton was supposed to make sure that all the horrible crimes committed under Obama's

watch stayed hidden.

However, that plan did not work out as intended and Trump and the DOJ are busy revealing the

corruption that took place in the Obama administration.

One of the biggest scandals that occurred during Obama's terrible presidency was the

detestable Fast and Furious Operation, that the Obama administration tried to cover up

with absurd excuses.

For years, that entire scandal has been shrouded in mystery as the American people have wondered,

what the truth behind this gun running operation was, and now we may finally have some answers.

Just last Wednesday, the Department of Justice announced that they were in possession of

additional documents concerning Fast and Furious, and that they were being released to the House

Oversight Committee.

The documents shed light on the gun-running scandal that not only implicates Barack Obama

but also his good buddy and former Attorney General Eric Holder.

Here is more from SHTF Plan:

"We may finally get some answers to the high-level Obama administration's gun-running

scandal dubbed "Fast and Furious."

. The Trump administration is promising to release the documents pertaining to that scandal

that were withheld by former Attorney General, Eric Holder.

Operation Fast and Furious was the Obama-era operation in coordination with the Bureau

of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) in which the federal government allowed

criminals to buy guns in Phoenix-area shops with the intention of tracking them as they

were transported into Mexico.

But the agency lost track of more than 1,400 of the 2,000 guns they allowed smugglers to

buy.

"For over six years, the House Oversight Committee has fought for additional documents

related to Operation Fast and Furious.

Today, the Committee finally reached a conditional settlement with the Department of Justice,"

Amanda Gonzalez, spokeswoman for the House Oversight Committee, said in a statement to

Fox News.

"The Committee seeks all relevant facts so we can learn from the mistakes made by

the Justice Department.

We have a responsibility to uncover why they worked so hard to hide this information from

the Committee, the family of Brian Terry, and the American people."

Brian Terry was killed in 2010 by an illegal immigrant with a weapon used in the botched

Operation Fast and Furious.

Terry died in a gunfight between Border Patrol agents and members of a six-man cartel "rip

crew," which patrolled the desert along the U.S.-Mexico border looking for drug dealers

to rob.

The cartel member suspected of killing Terry was apprehended in 2017.

Terry's brother, Kent Terry also wants the scandal investigated.

"We need to find out the truth, exactly what happened, how it happened, why it happened,"

Kent Terry said on Fox & Friends Tuesday.

"We need Mr. Trump, President Trump, to unseal the documents, reverse executive privilege

so that we know what happened, and that we can hold the people accountable that are responsible."

According to Fox News, the Justice Department entered into a conditional settlement agreement

with the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

The settlement agreement was filed in federal court in Washington D.C. and ends six years

of litigation arising out of the previous administration's refusal to produce records

requested by the committee."

For years, the American people and most importantly the family of border patrol agent Brian Terry

deserve answers and is now the time that we receive them.

It is evident that the Obama administration is again involved in another criminal coverup

that is worthy of being exposed and as quickly as possible.

President Trump needs to release these documents so that the criminals involved in this case

can finally be held accountable once and for all.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Obama Issue : Look What President Trump Is About To Release - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

If Oprah had 10 minutes with Trump ... - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> If Oprah had 10 minutes with Trump ... - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

remove these useless features from Clash Royale - Duration: 6:09.

remove these useless features from Clash Royale

Hello Internet people of

YouTube my name is eclipsed and today we will be going over seven things that

Supercell should remove from clash Royale now if you agree

With any of my list remember to leave a like down below and don't forget to comment which features you personally want removed

Number one whenever you join a new clan you see that one

Donation request you may be thinking to yourself. Well. I am just such a good clan mate

Why don't I donate this person their cards?

But then you realize who there's a donation cool down

This cool down right here pisses a lot of people off. I think supercell should either remove it completely or just

Lower the time so people can donate more cards I bet you

There's a lot of people out there who would like to be level 13 and just join clans donate cards leave repeat like if someone

Wants to give me free cards. I don't really see the big deal, but of course we all know

Supercell are the bosses around here. They don't think it's acceptable so unfortunately

We just have to deal with it moving on to number two though. This is the drop glitch and if you've never

Experienced or heard of this before let me do my best to explain so whenever you're playing clash Royale

Sometimes just sometimes. You'll go to put a card down

But the card will just sit there like you'll see the holographic image of the card in the arena

But he just won't plan so you'll just have this card chillin there completely

Unplayable and while he's just hovering there. You're pretty much screwed and in other words

You essentially give up the game because your cards just they just don't wanna play number three

Mismatches we all love them it happens to everyone

It's just one of those things that pisses off every single clash royale player

so there are two main types of

Mismatches the first one is when you're like the same level or the enemy can even be a lower level

But the enemy just has so many better cards than you all of their cards are higher than yours, and they just completely

Swipe through you now the other type of mismatch is just when the enemy has a higher Qing Tower the odds are they'll probably have

Better cards than you as well, so there's really not too much

You can do there unless you were extremely skilled at the game and luckily for you guys

I have a solution that would fix this all why doesn't supercell just like fix the matchmaking a little bit

So the person you go against is similar to you in like card level or King Tower level in my mind

I feel like it's a pretty simple algorithm

Hey, let's give someone the best possible matchup

but for some reason supercell is like okay people cannot wait more than a

Millisecond for a battle whoever is searching when they are screw it

That's who they're against moving on to number five before these three chests were introduced you used to be able to buy giant

Chests magical chest and super magical chest from the shop, but for some reason when the Lightning chest and all these came out

Supercell decided to remove the original three chests from the shop and personally

I don't know why they did that?

I think supercell should remove that feature and they should just allow us to buy like all the main chests from the shop

Excluding epic chests and legendary chests those should still stay like here

I'm just talking about these chests down here bring back the old chat supercell, please

I want to waste my money now number six these guys right here

Seriously pissed me off and now I know leg isn't something that is fully on supercell

It's not like I can have bad connection and then yell at supercell for me lagging like no that is

Completely on my end, but it's the most frustrating thing ever when you go to put a car down

But for some reason the car doesn't place for like three seconds later

And then out of nowhere the card plants the game speeds up for a few seconds

And you're just kind of like what what the hell just happened, and the yes this can happen when you're on a good connection

It's not only when you're on a bad network so since this can pretty much happen to any player at any time

I really think supercell should look into this more and try to fix it because it's the most

frustrating thing ever when it's an easy counter

But since your cards don't go as planned you pretty much lose a tower and now coming into number 7 the final

thing for today's video

This is the cancel button let's just let's just all be real here for just just for a second

We all see this cancel button every day

We have all tried to click on it at least a thousand times

But how many times has this dampe ain't actually worked barely barely any for me

And I'm sure barely any for many of you watching this the cancel button is just kind of there to

Taunt you like you click a battle you see cancel like it's visible

But no matter how many times you click on it. It just never returns you back to your base

It says screw you and throws you

Into a battle so since the cancel button just causes all of us so much tries

Get it out of here or fix it. I don't really know

I just need something changed about this damn thing and that concludes it for my list of these 7 things

I want removed from clash Royale remember if you made it this far, please leave a like down below in comment

Which thing you personally want removed the most guys this has been eclipse. Thank you all for watching and

For more infomation >> remove these useless features from Clash Royale - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Archery Popshots | Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Duration: 14:28.

For more infomation >> Archery Popshots | Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Duration: 14:28.

-------------------------------------------

Car Buying Tips & Advice - How To Finance a Car Purchase | Edmunds - Duration: 2:20.

SPEAKER: In a perfect world, we'd

all pay cash for a new or used car purchase.

But in reality, very few of us have enough money on hand

to pay for a car in full.

This is where financing comes to the rescue.

Financing lets you borrow money upfront

to make your car purchase.

In return, you agree to make a series of monthly payments

until you've paid off the full loan plus interest.

How much you pay each month, and over the life of the loan,

is determined by three key factors.

Principal, interest rate, and term.

The principle is pretty straightforward.

That's the amount you intend to borrow

to complete your car purchase.

The interest rate is the percentage

that the lender charges you to borrow its money.

This rate is heavily influenced by your credit score.

In general, the higher your credit

score, the lower your interest rate, and vice versa.

Finally, there's the loan term, which is the number of months

that you agree to pay back the loan including interest.

At Edmunds, we recommend keeping your term to 60 months or less,

but it's not uncommon to find loan terms as

high as 84 months.

The longer your loan term, the lower

your monthly payments will be.

But keep in mind that you'll pay more over the life of the loan.

Before you even start shopping for a car,

Edmunds recommends that you get preapproved for a loan.

This will help you manage your expectations

for how much you can afford.

There are a number of different places

where you can get preapproved.

Banks and credit unions are the most common institutions.

But there are also a number of online lenders out there.

Rates and qualifications will vary from lender to lender,

so don't be afraid to shop around.

Also, keep in mind that advertised interest rates

are typically available only to those with strong credit

scores.

So if you have fair or poor credit,

you may have to settle for offers at higher rates.

Once you're preapproved for a loan,

you can confidently shop for cars within your budget.

Preapproval also gives you a benchmark

to compare against special dealer finance offers.

Most dealers work directly with their own lenders

to offer financing at lower interest rates

than you can find almost anywhere else.

Sometimes these rates can be as low as 0%.

Having a preapproval in hand will

put these special offers in context,

and help you make a more sound financial decision.

Do you want to learn more about car financing?

Just visit Edmunds.com/car-loan.

For more infomation >> Car Buying Tips & Advice - How To Finance a Car Purchase | Edmunds - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

1 HOUR ICE EATING ASMR COMPILATIONS - Duration: 1:08:47.

1 HOUR ICE EATING ASMR COMPILATIONS

For more infomation >> 1 HOUR ICE EATING ASMR COMPILATIONS - Duration: 1:08:47.

-------------------------------------------

At Least 2 Killed, 1 Rescued When Helicopter Crashes Into East River - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> At Least 2 Killed, 1 Rescued When Helicopter Crashes Into East River - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Fly Tying the Bead Head Prince Nymph with Mike & Darren Ep 07 Wooly Piscator - Duration: 12:19.

it's Mike from woolly bugged and Darren from Piscator Flies flies hey guys this is

mike from wooly bugged today Darren will be showing you how to tie a standard

bead head prince nymph pattern the prince nymph has been used by fly fishermen for

years and if there was a nymph pattern hall-of-fame the Prince nymph would

certainly be in there although debatable many fly fishermen

see the prince nymph as an attractor nymph not specifically

imitating any one aquatic insect my favorite time to use a prince nymph is

in the early spring when little black stone flies are starting to appear on

the water I like to drift the pattern under an indicator while others like to

fish it on the swing no matter how it's used it is a time-tested and proven

pattern at the end of this video you can tap or click a link to watch me

successfully fish this pattern on the Patuxent River here are the materials

you'll need to tie this nymph and Darren will show you how

you

thanks Mike let's get a fresh hook in the vise we're gonna be using a mustad

SA82-3906 B or if you've got something similar at 2 extra long nymph hook this one

is also 3 extra heavy so it's got a little bit of backbone on it it's a nice

sturdy hook and I've got a gold bead on there just make sure that your bead is

appropriate for the hook size so this one is a 1/8 bead on a size 12 I'm gonna

be using a little bit of o2o lead or lead free wire so I'm just going

to put on somewhere between 6 and 10 wraps of lead and we just want to make

sure that we kind of twist that on and use your scissors to kind of get that

little tag and wrap tight same on the other end or your fingernail works well

just push up that lead in behind the bead so for thread we're gonna be using

an 8/0 70 denier rusty Brown UTC and we'll just start the thread on just

behind the lead wraps and won't kind of help to push that lead and secure it but

a few wraps through there

and we just want to kind of try and build up the step between the hook shank

and the lead so I'm going to be working in on that as we go along so first thing

we're gonna tie on a couple of goose biots so I'm gonna use two on the back

in a brown color

we'll just snip those off and if you look at the biots they have a definite

curve and what we want to do is kind of make it so that they splay away from

each other

and once we've done that we can kind of measure them up we want to get the tips

fairly even then we'll measure it roughly about 3/4 of the of the hook

shank length and then I just slip those on either side of the hook shank and

using a pinch wrap just tie those down couple wraps to secure them and then

before they get too tight I'm just gonna go ahead and check those those splay a

little bit more as I tie them down towards the back ideally you want the

biots to splay apart from each other slightly on top of the hook that looks

pretty good and then we'll just continue to kind of secure the rest of that clip

away the excess then we'll wind up to kind of just cover up those little butt

ends all right next we're going to use a little bit of wire that's going to be

our counter rib on the fly and for this we're gonna be using some UTC ultra

wire in brassie size if you're tying smaller flies you want to go into some

of the smaller sizes of wire we're gonna be using a gold color so we'll start

this tied in right behind the lead wire and again this is kind of keeping in

mind just stepping up the gap between the hook shank and the LED next we're

gonna take about four peacock herls and if you tying smaller ones you'll want to

use a few less and I like taking these directly off a peacock eye stem

it will just gather those and then we're going to flip them around I'm just gonna

cut off the very tips of those just because they're very fragile and then

we'll tie those down right to the tie-in point of the tail and then we'll take

our thread back up just behind the bead doesn't have to be directly behind it

you want a little bit of space in there to work so then we'll start by wrapping

all four herls together one thing I like to do is kind of pull on those hurls a

little bit just to get them standing out against the quill and there's a little

bit fuller look so we've wrapped those to the top behind the bead and we'll tie

that off with a few wraps want to make sure we go on both sides just to lock it

in place

and then I'll snip those off and now we're going to reverse wrap so the

opposite direction that we wrap the herl will wrap up the gold wire

and again we'll tie this off making sure that we've got thread on both sides a

couple times and then we'll pull that up with a little bit of tension and

helicopter it off

so for a hackle we're going to use a hen neck hackle and you just want to make

sure it's sized appropriately and we stroke the fibers back and I tie these

in by the tip and then we fold the tip back and tie it down as well and then

we'll clip off that tip then we're going to take a couple wraps you don't want to

too much use your scissors to kind of help full bat feather hold both sides

back as you wrap it it'll give your fly nice hackle that lays down over the body

and then we'll just tie off that hackle

then we'll clip the butt-end just add a couple reps to clean up the tag there a

little bit now probably the most difficult part of this fly is just

getting the by biots to sit properly so it might take a few practice flies you know

you might have to tie a dozen or two before you can kind of get the feel for

it so for the wing on this we're going to take two white biots and for this one

we're going to keep them both in the same direction so the curve will both be

facing down on these ones and ideally you want biots the length of the body

for your length of your biots and you want to tie them in where they cross so

just kind of measure that so basically you want them to splay like an open pair

of scissors and you want to tie it in right where the Biot across so once

you've got that in place go ahead and add a couple wraps of thread you might

have to adjust these I've got mine a little bit on the side here so I'll just

twist them up and once you've got them in a spot you want go ahead and clip

those biots as close as you can and then using your thumbnail or scissors or

something just push the tag ends and you're just going to wrap over top of

those to cover up the cuts and it actually gives them a little bit extra

security we're going to go ahead and add a whip finish here

and we'll add a second whip finish just for a little bit of extra durability on

the fly you know trim the thread now you can just simply cement the head and

you're good to go but we're gonna actually put on a layer

of solarez bone dry and that'll just kind of give it one extra layer of

protection just because you've got those exposed thread wraps there it's always a

good idea to put a little bit of UV resin there if you've got some handy and

we'll just zap that for a couple seconds you want to make sure that you rotate

that just to make sure that all the resin gets cured all the way around the

fly and there you go this year gold bead head Prince nymph

hey tyers thanks for checking out our videos please take a minute and check

out Mike's excellent on the water vlogs over at the wooly bugged YouTube channel

I've got some links in the description that you can follow if you enjoyed the

video and want to show a bit of support for what we're doing here why not give

it a thumbs up make sure you subscribe and hit the bell icon to get updated on

the latest fly patterns books and reviews if you have any questions or

comment leave a message below we make sure to answer each and every one until

next time this is darren saying keep a hook in your vise Cheers

For more infomation >> Fly Tying the Bead Head Prince Nymph with Mike & Darren Ep 07 Wooly Piscator - Duration: 12:19.

-------------------------------------------

Robert Mueller Has One Big Problem That Is About To Bring Him Down For Good - Duration: 20:46.

Robert Mueller Has One Big Problem That Is About To Bring Him Down For Good

Something fishy is going on with the Mueller investigation.

The special counsel is executing secret plans to damage Trump.

But what just happened left everyone wondering just how deep the plot against the President

runs.

When former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to making false statements

to the FBI, the media was convinced it was the silver bullet that would take down Trump.

But in his plea agreement, Flynn never admitted to collusion.

He admitted guilt in making false statements about his contacts with the Russian Ambassador

during the transition.

Despite these conversations being lawful, Flynn misled investigators.

He was supposed to be sentenced when something strange happened.

The Judge in the case recused himself and was replaced by a Clinton appointee.

Politico reports:

"PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP'S FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER, MICHAEL FLYNN, WILL FACE

A DIFFERENT JUDGE TO BE SENTENCED THAN THE ONE WHO TOOK FLYNN'S GUILTY PLEA TO A FELONY

FALSE STATEMENT CHARGE LAST WEEK, COURT RECORDS SHOW.

JUDGE EMMET SULLIVAN WAS RANDOMLY ASSIGNED TO TAKE OVER THE CASE AFTER JUDGE RUDOLPH

CONTRERAS RECUSED HIMSELF.

A COURT SPOKESWOMAN CONFIRMED TO POLITICO THAT THE REASSIGNMENT WAS DUE TO CONTRERAS'

RECUSAL, BUT SAID THE COURT GENERALLY DOES NOT DISCLOSE THE REASON THAT A JUDGE BEGGED

OFF THE CASE.

SULLIVAN IS AN APPOINTEE OF PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON, AND CONTRERAS WAS APPOINTED BY PRESIDENT

BARACK OBAMA.

FLYNN PLEADED GUILTY LAST FRIDAY TO A FALSE STATEMENT CHARGE BROUGHT BY PROSECUTORS FROM

THE OFFICE OF SPECIAL COUNSEL ROBERT MUELLER, WHO IS INVESTIGATING WHETHER THERE WAS COLLUSION

BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA.

THE RETIRED ARMY LIEUTENANT GENERAL AND DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY DIRECTOR, WHO WAS FIRED

AFTER 24 DAYS AS NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER IN THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE, ADMITTED HE LIED

TO FBI AGENTS ABOUT HIS INTERACTIONS WITH RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR SERGEY KISLYAK DURING THE

TRANSITION AND LIED TO THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT ABOUT HIS LOBBYING DEALINGS RELATED TO TURKEY."

This mysterious recusal puzzled observers.

Over the summer, one FBI agent was reassigned from the Mueller team.

It was just learned that his dismissal was due to sending anti-Trump text messages.

The Mueller investigation is covered by a cloud of corruption and partisan bias.

He is out to the get the President and he will use a stacked deck if he has to.

Do you agree?

Let us know

your

thoughts

in the comment section.

For more infomation >> Robert Mueller Has One Big Problem That Is About To Bring Him Down For Good - Duration: 20:46.

-------------------------------------------

Rustic Stunning Park Model RV APH 536 from Athens Park Model RVs - Duration: 3:33.

Rustic Stunning Park Model RV APH 536 from Athens Park Model RVs

For more infomation >> Rustic Stunning Park Model RV APH 536 from Athens Park Model RVs - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Wah Wah Jhulara | Punjabi Folk Songs | Sufi Fusion | Live Performance | Qissa The Band | USP TV - Duration: 3:48.

Wah Wah Jhulara Bhochhun Da

Haye ve Laal Wekhan Aaya…aaaa…

Wah Wah Ke Husn Jawani Da

Ve Jehra Chaar Dihade Aaya…aaaa…

O Mahiya Menda Langh Geya Kolo'n, Hani oo…

Langh Geya Kolo'n, Kehri Gallo'n, Sharmaya, Naii Se Bulaya…aaaa…

Wah Wah Ke Husn Jawani Da, Ve Jehra Chaar Dihade Aaya…aaaa…

O Mahiya Menda Fulla'n Da Shonki, Hani oo…

Fulla'n Da Shonki, Wehde Baagh Lavaya, Ve Nayi Aaya…aaaa...

Wah Wah Ke Husn Jawani Da, Ve Jehra Chaar Dihade Aaya…aaaa…

O Mahiya Menda Fulla'n Da Shonki, Mahiya Menda…

Mahiya Mera Fulla'n Da Shonki, Wehde Baagh Lavaya, Ve Bhajj Aaya

Wehde Baagh Lavaya, Ve Bhajj Aaya, Wah Bhala

Wah Wah Ke Husn Jawani Da, Ve Jehra Chaar Dihade Aaya…aaaa…

Wah Wah Jhulara, Wah Jhulara, Wah Jhulara Bhochhun da

Ve Jehra Chaar Dihade Aaya…aaaa…

For more infomation >> Wah Wah Jhulara | Punjabi Folk Songs | Sufi Fusion | Live Performance | Qissa The Band | USP TV - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Salvadoreños deportados sacan provecho de su experiencia en EEUU - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Salvadoreños deportados sacan provecho de su experiencia en EEUU - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Trump inspeccionará los prototipos del muro fronterizo - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Trump inspeccionará los prototipos del muro fronterizo - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

5th SUNDAY OF LENT (B) 18th March 2018 - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> 5th SUNDAY OF LENT (B) 18th March 2018 - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Sign1News 3.11.18 - News for the deaf community powered by CNN in American Sign Language (ASL). - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> Sign1News 3.11.18 - News for the deaf community powered by CNN in American Sign Language (ASL). - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Những loại giò ngon không thể thiếu trong dịp Tết - Duration: 4:19.

Health Network, For Public Health

Hi, you are listening to audio on mangyte.vn website

Types of delicious tortoise are not missing during Tet

Sausage is traditional Vietnamese food on Tet holidays, the tray can not lack this dish.

Discover the kind of delicious rum that contributes to create a distinct flavor of Tet.

1. Silkworm.

Silk pudding (North), also known as pangasius (Southern), is popular in everyday meals as well as in the Tet holiday, an important feast.

Silk pancakes are made from lean lean meat material, combined with delicious fish sauce, wrapped in green banana leaves and cooked.

Silk pudding is considered good if it meets the criteria:white pale milky white, smooth surface, not dry, hard or residue.

The delicious silk flavor is characteristic of boiled meat and fresh banana leaves, eaten with sweet sweet flavor.

2.

This is a traditional breed originating in the North.

The ingredients used to make this unique oatmeal are the use of pig parts such as ears, nose, cheeks, tongs.

Thai thin, fried cooked with eared ears at the same time lean meat cooked with pork, creating perfect adhesion.

The taste is attractive, when eaten with salt pickles added to the flavor, eat more without boring.

This is an indispensable spring roll for most families in the North, during the traditional Tet holiday.

3. Cow

This is a delicious, delicious dish, taste characteristics of the land of Quang.

Ingredients for this type of beef is delicious beef, accompanied by vegetables are the same pepper flavor, pungent.

This sauce is more perfect when served with pickled vegetables, raw garlic, chili sauce, spring rolls, and so on.

Cow beef is usually served with grilled porridge, seasoned noodles or burgers.

4. Goose (calves).

This is the specialties of Nghe An wind and dew of deliciousness, attractive not inferior to any kind of giò.

Main ingredients are calves, Southern calf meat under 1 year old is delicious meat, chicken eggs combined with special spices, especially can not lack pure fish sauce.

Guinea pigs are usually steamed for 12 hours.

The meat should not be dry, keep the sweetness, pink color is consistent, delicious.

When eating soft sweet taste, taste can not resist irresistible.

Guinea pigs are often used in Tet horse races, children or adults especially men are interested in this attractive dish.

5. Cover.

This is the specialty of Hung Yen.

The main ingredient to make this dish is lean meat, pork, fish sauce taste delicious.

Pork will be boiled, sliced ​​thinly mixed with lean meat puree and other spices.

They are crispy and tough, which is preferred at the Tet holiday, suitable to sip on the table, sweet aroma attractive.

Horsehair

A unique spring roll from the land of Tan Yen, Bac Giang.

Liver is made from lean meat and sweet, with no tendon, not long-tasting very strange mouth.

To prevent dryness, people often mix with some lard, creating better adhesion because of low horse fat.

This is one of the specialties, many people order and buy in the Tet.

Hong Nam.

The content of this post is ending, you have questions, questions please share the comments below this article.

Please subscribe to the Health Network channel, share this article with your friends and follow up with the next audio.

Hope this article will bring you many useful things.

Wish you always healthy.

For more infomation >> Những loại giò ngon không thể thiếu trong dịp Tết - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

HomePod — Welcome Home

For more infomation >> HomePod — Welcome Home

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> HomePod — Welcome Home

-------------------------------------------

On n'est pas couché : Christine Angot huée par le public lors de son clash avec Eric Dupont-Moretti, - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> On n'est pas couché : Christine Angot huée par le public lors de son clash avec Eric Dupont-Moretti, - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> On n'est pas couché : Christine Angot huée par le public lors de son clash avec Eric Dupont-Moretti, - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Little Caesars® | Stuffed Crust ExtraMostBestest™ Pizza Review! 🍕 - Duration: 5:15.

peep this out guys it's Ian K back again with another one for ya this time

headed into Little Caesars to check out an upgrade that I think most everyone

expected at some point on one of their most popular pizzas ever that's right

guys the extra most bestest finally gets a stuffed crust almost a full year after

it was first introduced so let me run inside Little Caesars real quick to

scoop one up and then we'll definitely peep this out you all know and I don't

know anyone who doesn't love it guys it's the extra most bestest one of the

best values ever in fast food pizza featuring over 50 slices of pepperoni

and the most cheese in its class here guys looking absolutely dynamite

it always looks glorious every time I see it but the big draw with this one is

that it's finally getting an upgrade that is long overdue and let's zoom in

on one little piece here and we'll take a look on the inside as you can see

we've got some stuffed crust action mozzarella cheese all on the outside of

the crust why they waited almost a year to finally do this I don't know guys but

just on its own this is just insanely insanely delicious looking so I'm

expecting this to be just as delicious as ever and with the back crust here

finally loaded up with the good stuff we're gonna see exactly what that adds

dimension wise to the flavor guys but there you go it's the extra most bestest

with the long-overdue stuffed crust cheesy crust in the back there let's

peep out this flavor Pizza Pizza crispy pepperoni deliciousness but not just the

gooey good stuff on the top guys in the very back as well let's dive in it's the

extra most bestest stuffed crust I'm going in on the front first before we

hit up the back hmm that is never bad just an explosion of pepperoni flavor on

top of plenty of mozzarella and Muenster cheese guys that is just an awesome

blend in general and I got to say everything just works together with a

very nice sauce and a very nice semi flaky bottom on this one pretty good

another shot on the front of this one guys it never gets all looking at the

gloriousness of all the pepperoni on this one here and like I said the cheese

is just off the chart here it's just a nice combination overall and everything

works extremely well but I think most of you already know that since I already

reviewed the extra most bestest when it came out almost a year ago I'll make

sure to link my review in the upper right hand corner of your display but

guys we are here for the main event which is the cheese in the very back

lots of gooey goodness here and as you guys

can tell they don't skimp on the amount of cheese in this one here guys I know

this is gonna be delicious let's just go for it here we go guys it's their fresh

pizza dough with plenty of that cheesy goodness in the very back the blend of

mozzarella and Muenster cheese goes amazingly well and there's a nice glob

of it in the very back as you guys saw very heavenly with every single bite and

that's only the first bite let's keep going you know I got to say it's amazing

what melted cheese does to the back of any pizza crust guys when it's stuffed

in there with any pizza that you get it really is a highlight especially if

you're a cheese lover and the fact that they pack it the way that they do is

pretty insane here guys just deliciousness all around hey nothing

against the regular pizza I'm actually down with the crust by itself a little

bit of the pepperoni on top and of course that cheesy goodness how could

you possibly go wrong with just that by itself one more quick shot of this one

guys are you hungry yet I really hope you're not watching this one after hours

so you can run in and pick up your own extra most bestest stuffed crust pizza

right now but I got to say guys price-wise that is the only hit against

us right now because I think $9 is a little too much for this for $8

you can actually get a standard deep deep dish pizza and that's actually

a lot more pizza considering the thickness of the bread and you can

probably just upgrade to the stuffed crust for a little extra on top of that

so this is just an OK value but that's just my opinion this is still a very

delicious pizza guys and the inclusion of that stuffed crust in the very back

goes a long way to really making this one completely worth it to you

especially if you like Little Caesars in general I just think your money can be

better served by getting the standard deep deep dish pizza because it's

thicker and you can just have them upgrade the back of the crust with the

same cheese that's in this anyway but what do you guys think do you agree or

disagree drop those comments down below let me know what you guys think of the

extra most bestest in general and do you think the stuffed crust is warranted for

the price increase on this one I'm very curious to hear what you have to say on

this one so drop some comments down below and let's start that conversation

and as for the overall score I'm gonna have to give the extra most bestest

stuffed crust a pretty solid 8 out of 10 guys now the pizza on its own is easily

worth a 10-spot because the value of what you're getting for $6 is

pretty solid but if they really want to get competitive they should at least

match the $8 price point and really give you what you're getting here for the

dollar extra because I still think when you're getting close to $10 you

got to come with something a little bit thicker a little bit bigger and a little

bit heartier to make the value worth it because as far as I'm concerned there

really is no comparison to Little Caesars deep deep dish pizza it really

is the signature on their menu and good reason but guys this is still the

extra most bestest and what it does it does very well and those are my thoughts

on the long overdue upgrade to the extra most bestest here at Little Caesars as

we close out another episode of peep this out guys I'm like I always say I've

got brand new content every single week here on my channel so why you stay tuned

for the next review coming real soon in the meantime stay frosty definitely the

most cheese and the most pepperoni at the nation's best price but only for the

standard extra most bestest at least in my opinion alright guys until next time

I'll talk to you soon

For more infomation >> Little Caesars® | Stuffed Crust ExtraMostBestest™ Pizza Review! 🍕 - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Little Caesars® | Stuffed Crust ExtraMostBestest™ Pizza Review! 🍕 - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

N'oubliez pas les paroles : qui sont les invités du prime 100 % tubes de ce soir ? - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> N'oubliez pas les paroles : qui sont les invités du prime 100 % tubes de ce soir ? - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> N'oubliez pas les paroles : qui sont les invités du prime 100 % tubes de ce soir ? - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Audiences Access Prime Time (samedi 10 mars 2018) : France / Angleterre loin devant 50 mn Inside - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Audiences Access Prime Time (samedi 10 mars 2018) : France / Angleterre loin devant 50 mn Inside - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Audiences Access Prime Time (samedi 10 mars 2018) : France / Angleterre loin devant 50 mn Inside - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colours For Babies DI...

For more infomation >> Learn Colours For Babies DI...

-------------------------------------------

Seven Lions - Calling You Home (feat. RUNN) (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 4:44.

📝 Seven Lions - Calling You Home (feat.

RUNN) Lyrics

Feel the waves over my head I'm in too deep

I'm fading fast, but running right back Can't you see?

That it's all my heart can take But for my mistakes

Scared that it's too late So please

Don't say it's the end of the story Don't say it's the end of the road

Cause as long as you're there to hold me I'll always be calling you home

Don't know what's waiting before me But I don't have to go it alone

Cause as long as you're there to hold me I'll always be calling you home

In the dark, I'm losing my way I need your light

I know it's hard but baby don't fade It's worth the fight

Cause it's all my heart can take But for my mistakes

Scared that it's too late So please

Don't say it's the end of the story Don't say it's the end of the road

Cause as long as you're there to hold me I'll always be calling you home

Don't know what's waiting before me But I don't have to go it alone

Cause as long as you're there to hold me I'll always be calling you home

Calling you home Calling you home

Feel the waves over my head I'm in too deep

I'm fading fast, but running right back Can't you see

That it's all my heart can take But for my mistakes

Scared that it's too late So please

Don't say it's the end of the story Don't say it's the end of the road

Cause as long as you're there to hold me I'll always be calling you home

Don't know what's waiting before me But I don't have to go it alone

Cause as long as you're there to hold me I'll always be calling you home

Always be calling you home Always be calling you home

Calling you home Calling you home

For more infomation >> Seven Lions - Calling You Home (feat. RUNN) (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

SALLY THE WITCH // Mahou Profile: A History of Magical Girls #2 - Duration: 29:56.

Hey there guys and welcome back to Mahou Profile: A History of Magical Girls!

Last episode, I talked a bit about Osamu Tezuka and his most famous creation, Astro Boy.

In 1952, when the first pages of Astro Boy debuted, the manga world was hugely different

from the one we know today.

Most manga in the late 1940's and very early 50's were light-hearted stories targeted at children

since manga was cheap to produce and children were in sore need of cheerful

entertainment in the years following World War II.

Tezuka tends to get credited as a key creator of this period thanks to his stories

having more exciting stakes and mature pathos than was typical at the time.

He is also highly praised for his lively, Disney-esque art, cinematic panel compositions,

and "star system" of frequently recurring characters.

However, while it's easy to point to Tezuka's influence in the world of manga, and we'll

definitely be coming back to him when we talk about Marvelous Melmo, there were

plenty of other influential manga artists working in the 50's and 60's that don't get

nearly as much credit as they should.

Tezuka was hardly the only creator trying to tell different kinds of stories with manga,

either at that time or previously.

Two such creators are going to be important to us in this episode and the next one:

Fujio Akatsuka and Mitsuteru Yokoyama.

Both were men, as were most major girls' manga artists prior to the mid 1960s.

Female manga artists existed before then, of course

and they deserve lots more recognition as well

but on the whole, manga societies were not super open to lady artists at this point.

Still, both Akatsuka and Yokoyama were undeniably

instrumental in the birth of the magical girl genre.

Starting with Fujio Akatsuka: he was the creator of the manga Himitsu no Akko-chan

a.k.a.: Akko-chan's Got a Secret!

We'll go more into Akatsuka in the next episode when we talk about the Akko-chan anime, but

it's worth bringing him up now in the timeline because Akko-chan

was the first magical girl manga

debuting in July 1962 in the girls' manga magazine Ribon.

Ribon itself goes back to 1955 and is still publishing to this day, focusing on manga

for ages 9-13.

This magazine has been home to tons of manga that spawned anime that we'll be covering eventually,

including Nurse Angel Ririka, Hime-chan's Ribbon, Full Moon wo Sagashite, and the subject

of today's episode: Mahoutsukai Sally, a.k.a. Sally the Witch.

Mitsuteru Yokoyama, a creator usually more associated with titles aimed at boys

(such as Giant Robo and Tetsujin 28), debuted the manga version of Sally the Witch in July 1966,

four years after the Akko-chan manga.

The idea for writing a series about a witch came to him after seeing the American sitcom

Bewitched, which aired in Japan as Oku-sama wa Majou, a.k.a.: "My Wife is a Witch".

(That's a... pretty straightforward title. [laughs])

Yokoyama had originally conceived of his series as "Sunny the Witch", but ended up changing

the name due to the Sony Corporation having copyrighted the name "Sunny".

So "Sally" it was.

The manga was short, only lasting one year and later being released as a single volume.

Before that short run was over, though, Yokoyama licensed the series to Toei Doga — the same

company who produced Tale of the White Serpent, which we covered last episode — and in December

of 1966, the first episode of Sally the Witch aired, making it

the first bonafide magical girl anime.

Heck, it was the first anime aimed specifically at girls, period!

Nice!

The story starts with a child witch named Sally who is the princess of a magic kingdom.

One day on a whim, she decides that she's bored of studying magic and wants to visit

the human world instead, so she skips out on studying and does just that.

When her parents find out she's gone, they send another magical child named Cub after

her to try and convince her to come back home.

The parents don't go after her themselves because... I dunno, they've got stuff to do?

I guess?

They're busy.

Anyway, it's too late: Sally has already made friends and she's decided that she likes

the human world so much she wants to stay in it.

She creates a home for herself — literally, she conjures a super swanky house out of thin

air — and then sets up Cub to pose as her younger brother, carving out a life for herself

as Sally Yumeno, the quirky rich girl down the street who always lends a hand to those

in need, from cake making to babysitting to grassroots advertising campaigns to fighting

organized crime.

Y'know, as eight-year-olds do.

All the time.

[muffled] See she-- she does it. She-- [laughs] Look at 'er go!

So yeah, those are the basics of the story.

It's not that similar to its influence, Bewitched,

aside from, well, the whole witch angle.

Bewitched is for the most part a domestic series about suburban adults living

suburban adult lives with magic thrown in to mix things up for comedy.

Sally on the other hand follows manga trends of the period and aims itself very squarely

at kids.

As such, it leans a lot more on cartoon slapstick than on the domestic or verbal comedy of Bewitched.

Another major difference is that there is that, unlike the witch Samantha, who actively

tries to suppress and hide her magic

Darren: You gave me your word no more, uh--

Samantha: ~stuff~ [audience laugh track]

so that she can be the best little suburban housewife she can

(why hello 1960's patriarchal values) --

[magic sound effect]

[audience laugh track]

Samantha: ...Maybe I can taper off. [big laugh track]

-- there is no one that Sally is trying to please other than herself and her friends.

She does nominally have to hide her magic from humans, but her major goal in the series

isn't to resist her magic side.

Sally loves being a witch and takes full advantage of her powers whenever she can.

What's more, she rarely seems to suffer any consequences from using magic either,

and in fact her magic is more often than not an unambiguously good solution to a problem,

as opposed to something that causes unintended trouble.

In this way, young viewers -- especially young girl viewers -- are allowed to indulge in

a magical power fantasy through Sally without much (if any)

implicit judgment for enjoying themselves.

This kind of power fantasy is important for young kids to experience for self-confidence

building, so Sally normalizing this kind of fantasy for young girls in Japanese pop culture

this early on is, in theory, a big positive.

We'll get into the nuances of how that idea works in practice as Mahou Profile progresses,

but for now: YAY! Girl Power™!

Anyway, no, the trouble in this show usually comes less from magical consequences and more

from other characters actively trying to cause trouble.

Mostly it's Cub who causes trouble.

Actually almost always.

Yeah, Cub?

He may look cute, but he is actually an unbelievable dillhole.

The tricks he plays on Sally and company often go way past childish pranks and right into

straight-up villainy.

For example: there is an episode where Sally and friends are trying to help out a classmate

with a fortune telling stand.

Cub is so annoyed that he's not the center of attention that he tries to ruin the classmate's reputation.

Another time, Cub tries to get Sally's neighbours, the Hanamuras, thrown out on the street because

he's having a tiff with the Hanamura triplets.

And another time, when Sally goes on a class picnic without him, Cub plays pranks on the

girls, follows them around despite Sally repeatedly telling him no, and then

-- get this --

he teams up with a royal servant from the Magic Kingdom to create a severe thunderstorm,

endangering Sally's entire class and injuring one of her friends.

And THEN

both Cub and the servant transform into dinosaurs and have a full-on magical

creature battle with Sally, which Sally only manages to win with help from her mother.

All because SOMEONE didn't get to go on a stinkin' field trip.

[inhale intensifies]

NNNRRRGHH!!

And may I remind you: Cub is NOT a villain in this show.

He is a major supporting cast member, and is portrayed sympathetically in most episodes.

Yet he pulls these awful, annoying stunts all.

The time.

Yeah.

Yeah, Cub is pretty much the worst.

[sigh] Similarly mischievous but much more enjoyable

are the aforementioned Hanamura triplets.

They cause a lot of trouble on their own, but seeing as they are normal human children,

unlike whatever Cub is supposed to be, they never quite sink to the sheer levels of spite

that Cub does.

They're more along the lines of lovable scamps who, yes, play pranks and cause problems,

but you can see enough heart to them that you can't help but like them despite that.

This is especially apparent in the way they treat their older sister, Yoshiko Hanamura.

Yoshiko, or "Yocchan", is one of the first people Sally meets in the human world, and

she becomes friends with Sally pretty quickly despite being initially freaked out by things

about Sally she can't quite explain like

appearing ice cream out of nowhere and moving rugs and stuff.

[muffled] Sou-- Seems like something you'd question a little more but okay.

Yoshiko is the eldest of the Hanamura children and despite having a laid-back and casual

attitude, she's a very responsible girl who takes care of her brothers to the best of

her ability in the absence of their dead mother.

And her brothers for the most part are respectful of her for that

and behave themselves when she's around.

[cough] Usually.

The second episode shows pretty well how the four of them stick up for each other.

Like I said before, the Hanamuras are in danger of getting thrown out of their house, specifically

because their father is late on paying the rent.

It's Yoshiko's responsibility to go and get the rent check for the landlord, and the

triplets stall for time for her by demanding the landlord show proof that their father

promised a decision about the rent by a certain date.

Dang, these kids are savvy about real estate contracts.

When the landlord comes back with the proof, they continue to defend their father and sister

and refuse to leave the house, even working together to move furniture back in that the

landlord is trying to have moved out.

And of course Cub teleports furniture back out again so he can expedite the process of

getting them thrown out because Cub is awful and the worst and ;GLAJKSGDLAJ;

Anyway, this episode in general is pretty fun and a good intro to these supporting characters.

There are other members of the cast as well, like Sally's other friend Sumire, a baseball-playing

classmate named Ken, and another witch girl named Poron who shows up much later on and

actually rivals Cub for the title of Most Awful Hellchild on Earth.

Plus of course Sally's parents are still around from time to time, with her dramatic pointy-haired

dad being particularly fun to watch.

Plus there's...

Go...d?

I think he's Sally's grandpa.

He's lovely.

With all these colourful side characters, we should expect our heroine to be just as

fun and lively to match.

And… well yeah, a lot of the time she is!

Like I said, Sally loves being a witch and the joy she takes in using her magic

is pretty hard not to be charmed by

(pun 100% intended).

She isn't just a one-note role model protagonist as I feared she might be.

She is largely sweet and pleasant, for sure, but like Cub and the triplets, Sally can also

be mischievous, she can be cheeky, she can be ticked off

and even just a little bit spiteful herself.

[Cub teasing Sally]

Sally: EYY!

[the sound of just desserts]

Like... [snrk]

Okay.

Teaching the school bully a lesson through magical hijinks is fun and all.

It's always great to see a jerk get his comeuppance, I get that.

But seriously: when you've got the kid up a tree at your mercy, literally begging you

for his life,

and you are sawing the trunk in half beneath him for the express purpose

of CRUSHING HIM?

...Thaaat is just a little further than most kids take their revenge, Sally, good god.

She's just straight up Terminator here.

HASTA LA VISTA, BULLY

[Terminator theme intensifies]

Attempted murder aside: Sally is usually at her most interesting when the show focuses

on one of two things.

The first is her youth and inexperience -- the "girl" part of magical girl (if you will).

Like I said earlier, usually Sally's magic goes off without a hitch for the sake of whatever

the plot requires, which creates the base power fantasy for the show.

However, sometimes you'll get episodes that highlight how much Sally has yet to master,

which keeps the show from becoming a dull string of constant successes.

Take episode 6 for example: by this point, Sally's parents have more or less accepted

that their daughter isn't coming back for a while.

However, they at least want to make sure she's still keeping up with her magic studies.

To that end, they send in Sally's grandmother -- a strict, grouchy old witch -- to act as

a magic tutor.

Here we get to see Sally fail at a couple things for once, like not being able to walk

through a wall, getting the ingredients for poison apples wrong, causing an apple tsunami,

creating abominations of nature that are horrified by their own existence,

y'know? Mistakes anyone could make.

This does a nice job reminding the audience that Sally still has a lot of growing to do

despite how powerful and accomplished she seems, and it sets a precedent for the inexperience

and awkwardness of youth being a staple part of the magical girl genre.

The other thing that makes for an interesting Sally episode is a focus on her otherworldly

nature -- the "magical" part of magical girl.

Sally looks and acts human for the most part, but sometimes the show reminds viewers in

no uncertain terms that she did not grow up on Earth.

Heck, she may not even have the same biology as Earth humans.

Episode 11 is a really good example of this.

Sally's teacher talks about tears and what makes people cry.

Sally reveals that she has never cried before.

Not once, not even as a baby.

She may not even be physically capable of it.

After realizing that her friends think it's weird and disturbing that she never cries,

Sally spends the rest of the episode trying to understand tears,

wishing she had them herself.

She eventually tries using magic contact lenses to simulate them, but this gets

predictably awkward results.

Then things come to a head later when the class finds their goldfish dead one morning,

and the only one who doesn't cry about it is Sally.

The other children find this suspicious and accuse her of killing the fish.

Sally runs off, but then overhears the teacher defend her to the other students.

Touched by his actions and the acceptance of her classmates after that,

Sally finally sheds real tears.

Admittedly I find this a bit of a cop-out since it would have been nice to see Sally

being accepted 100% as she is, tears or no tears.

Still, it's a sweet moment all the same.

The whole episode is just really effective, especially for a show this old.

It operates on a principle that's common to most good fantasy and speculative fiction:

using an otherworldly character or situation to draw attention to or reframe

something about the human condition.

In this case, Sally being unable to cry makes young viewers think about what being

able to cry means to them, how it makes them feel,

and how it connects them with other people.

It's a simple narrative trick in this case, but it works like, well, magic.

Shifting gears a little bit: the last couple episodes I've highlighted have been in black

and white, but you may have noticed some colour clips earlier on.

Sally started its run in black-and-white, but starting with episode 18, the series switched

to colour production, making it one of the earliest TV anime to adopt colour.

This was in line with Toei's continuing ambitions to be

the top animation studio in the country

(remember our friend Mr. Okawa from last episode).

It's questionable how well they maintained that title, considering they eventually ended

up bleeding staff left and right due to unsatisfactory compensation and working conditions.

However, it is at least true that Toei helped create almost an entire new generation of

animation talent through their "Toei University" training system, so a lot of the old guard

in anime are thankful to the studio for that at least, if still somewhat disgruntled.

In any case: from episode 18 onward, Sally the Witch continued broadcasting in colour

until the end of its 109 episode run.

Yep, you heard right: 109 episodes.

Hoo boy.

You'll excuse me if I didn't watch every single episode for this video, especially

since only a handful have been fansubbed.

Unfortunately the series never saw an English release of any kind, either, so there is no

legal way for English-speaking fans to watch this series short of owning an all-region

DVD player and importing the Japanese boxset.

Thankfully several other countries did get dubs of the series, including Mexico, Italy,

Poland, and several South American countries, so if you speak Spanish, Italian, or Polish,

you may have luck finding episodes out there that you can watch.

Frustratingly, there was one dub that aired in Canada… but it was in French.

[opening theme of French "Minifée" dub]

Ah, c'est le Québécois.

Still, it's a shame for English-speaking fans, because while it's not the most dramatically

riveting series to say the least, Sally the Witch is still a charming little show.

I was honestly surprised by how much of its cuteness and humour still hold up despite

the cheap animation and old-fashioned sensibilities.

It has the same kind of charm as an old Disney or Tom and Jerry cartoon, plus it has the

added bonus of being a little more complex than most old western cartoons, which is really

nice to see for a kids' show from this time period.

And speaking of old western cartoons: due to the influence of imported Disney cartoons during

the post-war occupation, there are a LOT of Disney references in Sally the Witch, such

as this scene where Sally's grandma talks about poisoned apples while dressed like

the Evil Queen from Disney's Snow White.

Or there's this scene where Cub is waving his fingers back and forth to make a broom

dance and walk, much like a certain magical mouse did in Fantasia.

Most striking is probably the last episode, where —

[GASP]

SPOILERS FOR FIFTY-YEAR-OLD ANIME

— Sally and Cub finally return home to the Magic Kingdom in a flying carriage…

...which looks a heck of a lot like a mix of two carriages from Disney's Cinderella.

And if the reference wasn't obvious enough for you, Sally and Cub leave as the clock

chimes midnight, their house vanishing into the aether like the last of Cinderella's magic.

[clock chiming] [collective gasp]

Children: Sayonara! (Sayooonaraaa!)

[sentimental choir singing]

There are lots of other references I could point to, both obvious and more subtle, but

really, finding all the Disney influences and references in Sally could probably be

its own video.

So for now I'll just say that this strong influence is very interesting to look back

on with modern eyes.

Disney-esque representations of princesses and jewels, carriages and castles,

heck, even witches — are all things that we see not just in Sally, but in many

magical girl series to follow.

So this is definitely a topic we'll be touching on again in future episodes.

Another topic we'll be touching on again for sure is the connections some of the staff

on this show have to other magical girl shows, and to the wider history of anime.

There isn't really much to say about the writing or direction of the show since those

duties were all shared by multiple people from what I can find.

However, a lot of the voice talent we will definitely be seeing again later.

Michiko Hirai, who played Sally, we'll see again playing a mother role in Mahou no Mako-chan.

Sachiko Chijimatsu, the voice of Cub, we'll see again as Mieko in Sarutobi Ecchan, Twin

Panther in Cutie Honey, and other bit parts in shows like Mako-chan,

Megu-chan, and Tickle as well.

Fuyumi Shiraishi, the voice of Poron, would later be the talking cat mascot in Lunlun

the Flower Child.

And Kenji Utsumi, Sally's Dad, didn't do many other magical girl series, but he

did have a HUGE decades-spanning career, and fans today probably know him best as ShenLong

from Dragonball Z, Raoh from Fist of the North Star, and Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Oh yeah and there's also Masako Nozawa, the voice of the triplets and Sally's mom,

who's done y'know, a few bit parts here and there, few parts in Limit-chan, Akko-chan,

Chappy, and oh I don't know

Tetsurou in Galaxy Express 999,

Kitaro in GeGeGe no Kitaro,

and mo***f***n' Son Goku

in mo***f***n' Dragonball Z

Aw shiiiiiiiii-- [symphony of airhorns + "Turn Down for What"]

However, the most well-known staffer on this show was not a voice actor, a writer, or a director,

but a lowly animator who was making a name for himself as the head of the Toei labor board:

a promising young upstart you may have heard of

named Hayao Miyazaki.

Yes, Mr. "Anime Was a Mistake" himself worked on Sally the Witch.

Actually, Miyazaki originally wanted to work for Toei after being inspired by Tale of the White Serpent.

The scale and wonder of the film left a huge impact on him, and he even admitted to having

fallen in love with the character of Bai-niang.

That's right!

You have a proto-magical girl in part to thank for bringing about

Totoro, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke,

and many, many high quality memes.

The Anime News Network encyclopedia lists Miyazaki as a key animator for

episodes 77 and 80 of Sally the Witch.

While I can't say for sure which sequences he worked on, I can say that in productions

this old, it was a lot more common for key animators to handle most of an episode or

even entire episodes by themselves, so I would not be surprised if the bulk of these episodes

featured Miyazaki's work.

Episode 77 especially has a lot of standout animation moments such as this sequence of

Poron shrinking down the triplets in a car, followed by them driving through giant leaves

and underground tunnels.

These shots have a surprising amount of detail and try for some interesting perspectives,

such as when this mole chases a shrunken-down Sally through the tunnels.

Some of the car shots with the triplets seem like precursors to future works as well, with

the dynamic animated backgrounds and wild driving choreography echoing scenes like the

opening car chase from Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro.

[just letting the background music play while you take in these clips]

Even if it turned out that none of this was Miyazaki's work — and I highly doubt that,

because that is TOTALLY a Miyazaki mole — this is all some stellar animation work for a weekly

show from the late 60s, and it's interesting either way to see that this is the kind of

production that Miyazaki cut his teeth on.

Okay, so that's about all I have to say about the 1966 Sally series.

I would say that wraps us up, but I still want to touch on a few related things that

came out after the original anime.

First is another series called Sally the Witch that lasted 88 episodes from 1989-1991.

Despite having the same title as the first series, this was not a remake or a reboot,

but a direct sequel.

For that reason, the series is often called Sally the Witch 2 to distinguish it from the 60s anime.

In it, Sally is preparing to be crowned Queen of the Magic Kingdom when she finds out that

Yoshiko's father has been hurt in a car accident, and that his taxi — the family's

livelihood — is about to be junked.

Sally, alarmed, tries to sneak out of her coronation with help from Cub and Poron, only

to be discovered by her mother.

Continuing the tradition of being a remarkably free range parent, Mama lets Sally go to her

friends, giving her a new magic wand to help her.

After saving the Hanamuras, Sally puts down roots on Earth again and the series continues

in much the same way the 60s anime did, with Cub and Poron following Sally to Earth and

the whole group having more adventures together.

The difference between the two series is obviously that Sally the Witch 2 had a higher budget

and more modern animation techniques to work with, allowing for flashier magic, smoother

motion, and more character expression than the original series.

It also worked in a lot more tropes that had become staples of 80s anime and especially

80s magical girl anime, such as a colourful animal sidekick, a suspiciously marketable

magic item, and lots of stereotypical 80s villains and plots.

In addition to the main series, there were also two TV specials and a short theatrical

movie made in this period.

All three involve some kind of bad magical woman sowing evil and discord, usually by

kidnapping one or more children; and then in the end, the bad woman realizes she was

in the wrong the whole time and comes to her senses.

Everyone goes on their merry way, the end.

If you're curious about Sally the Witch but don't think you'd be able to sit through

the old black and white stuff, I recommend tracking down the movie for sure.

It's very short (barely longer than a TV episode), and it's been fansubbed in English,

so it'll give you a nice one-and-done taste of the franchise.

Granted, it's a bit more high fantasy than most other Sally stories, but still, if you're

only going to watch one Sally thing, it's a pretty enjoyable thing.

Anyway, last couple things I want to mention before we finish:

first is a 2015 song and music video by the idol group ANGER ME.

Er, wait no it's…

...an-ju-ru-me?

ANGERME? [pronounced: "ahnjermeh"]

Oh my god, idols, stop it.

ANYWAY.

This group released a song called "Mahoutsukai Sally," and what do you know, it's a revamp

of the original Sally theme song, and a dang catchy one at that.

I can't play it here due to fear of YouTube's ever-present copyright bots, but trust me,

it is a major earworm.

I recommend looking up both that song and the theme songs to the 60s and 80s anime to compare it to,

as the evolution of the song itself is pretty interesting to hear.

Last but not least: there is one more notable appearance Sally has made in anime, and it is...

not as Sally, but as Sunny.

Remember that Yokoyama originally wanted to call his witch Sunny?

Well in the 1990s, there was a direct-to-video series called Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still

which was nominally an adaptation of Yokoyama's Giant Robo manga.

However, due to a BIG complicated mess of copyright that I will not get into,

the staff working on this series could not actually use any of the CHARACTERS from Giant Robo

except for the main character and the robot itself.

So instead, the director of the series, Yasuhiro Imagawa, populated the supporting cast with

characters from Yokoyama's other manga series, including Tetsujin 28, Water Margin,

Babel II, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and of course Sally the Witch.

The whole series is massively fun even if you're not at all familiar with Yokoyama's

works, with a lot of influences from Wagnerian opera, expressionist and noir film, and the

sheer balls-to-the-walls craziness that is super robot anime.

It's only seven episodes long, yet the series took [SIX] years to make almost, so each episode

is filled with astounding levels of animation quality.

It's one of the most sincere love letters to a manga creator's work ever put to screen,

and even though Sunny/Sally's part is small, it's extremely satisfying to see her and

all these other "rescued" Yokoyama characters play off one another in this grand story.

Definitely check it out if you can!

And of course: again, if you can find the original Sally the Witch in any way, shape

or form, I highly recommend checking out at least a couple of episodes of that as well.

You'll get a taste for what anime was like back at the dawn of the medium; you'll get

to see the groundwork this show laid for many series to follow; and most importantly,

you will get a cute, funny little show about magical hijinks that's still fun to watch today.

And in the likely event that you can't get a hold of it?

I hope this video at least gave you a good impression of what the show is like.

That's all for today!

Next time, we'll be moving on to the second major trendsetter of the genre:

Himitsu no Akko-chan

the first transforming magical girl anime.

See you guys then!

Thanks so much again to all my patrons who support me every month,

especially Anna, Author X, Lavitz, Otaku no Podcast, SirenBirb,

the universe's number one super idol, NICO NICO NIIIIII~

and Rally Vincent, who deserved better.

Come on. You know she did.

I wouldn't be doing this if not for the generous support of viewers like you.

You can support me on Patreon for as little as $1/month at patreon.com/eryncerise

you can make a small one-time donation at ko-fi.com/eryncerise

or you can always share this video and leave a like or comment to show your support.

Thanks so much again and have a good day!

G'bye~!

For more infomation >> SALLY THE WITCH // Mahou Profile: A History of Magical Girls #2 - Duration: 29:56.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrity New : Cameron Diaz has 'retired from acting' as actress says 'I'm done' - Duration: 3:08.

Cameron Diaz has 'retired from acting' as actress says 'I'm done'

Cameron Diaz has given up on acting, according to her pal Selma Blair.

She might only be 45 but Cameron Diaz has reportedly hung up her acting shoes because she is done with the industry.

Her pal and fellow actress Selma Blair blabbed the news, revealing Cameron had told her over lunch she didnt plan to make any more movies, prefering instead to spend time with husband Benji Madden.

Recalling a conversation they had about their 2002 movie The Sweetest Thing, Selma shared: I had lunch with Cameron the other day.

We were reminiscing about the film.

I would have liked to do a sequel but Camerons retired from acting.

Shes like Im done.   Selma added: I mean, she doesnt need to make any more films.

She has a pretty great life, I dont know what it would take to bring her back.

Shes happy. Camerons last movie was 2014s Annie, and has reportedly since rejected other movie offers.

An insider told the Daily Star Sunday newspaper: Cameron is constantly inundated with film scripts trying to tempt her out of retirement but shes just not interested.

Shes happy, in love and wants to make the most of her freedom and free time.   Earlier this year, a source claimed that Cameron dreams of having a baby with Benji, but also that, for now, shes enjoying being a housewife.

The insider explained: She would love more than anything to be a mom. At this point they would be very happy with the miracle of one child.

They arent really thinking past the first one at this point.

They would love to have the chance to be parents.  .

For more infomation >> Celebrity New : Cameron Diaz has 'retired from acting' as actress says 'I'm done' - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

인생 아리랑.그린연예예술단 옥민주 가수 - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> 인생 아리랑.그린연예예술단 옥민주 가수 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

RAILWAY GROUP D MODEL PAPER IN TELUGU || గ్రూప్ డి మోడల్ పేపర్ - Duration: 15:44.

WELCOME TO OUR CHANNEL

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL

For more infomation >> RAILWAY GROUP D MODEL PAPER IN TELUGU || గ్రూప్ డి మోడల్ పేపర్ - Duration: 15:44.

-------------------------------------------

Deceit's Reveal but with Psyche-Locks - Duration: 1:11.

V: I'm at least glad I can offer some help.

Even if sometimes I can be... hard to deal with.

L: In Thomas' case, you are indeed manageable.

R: Yeah, and you are nothing compared to the others.

T: Others? What do you mean others? What others?

*locks locking*

T: Well, this is foreboding.

R: Ah, it's nothing. So long.

L: Farewell.

P: Auf Wiedersehen goodnight!

T: What was that all about?

V: *sigh* look, I know I'm the one that's causing you to be suspicious.

But honestly, table that question for another day.

T: Gotcha

L: He's clearly *muffled speech*

R: Ooh, I get it now.

T: I don't, what is happening?!

R: Ya' have to give us permission first.

V: There are sides to everyone that they'd prefer not to know about.

But you're the boss, Thomas.

Any information you WANT to know, you CAN know

you just... have to be open to hearing it.

R: In other words, would you like to learn something new about yourself, Thomas?

T: I don't know?

P: (mocking) Ooh, I don't know either, Thomas.

You might not like what you find.

T: *sigh* Fine, tell me!

*locks breaking*

L: DECEIT!

T: WHAT?!? Deceit??

D: Who's she? Never heard of her.

For more infomation >> Deceit's Reveal but with Psyche-Locks - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

국산차 업계, "비수기 없다"..다양한 할인 혜택 '유혹' - Duration: 6:37.

For more infomation >> 국산차 업계, "비수기 없다"..다양한 할인 혜택 '유혹' - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Empties March 2018 - Duration: 9:18.

Hey everyone welcome back to my channel

I hope that you like empties videos because I definitely have another one for you

And if you do, and you're not already subscribed. What are you waiting for hit that subscribe button right now if you love empties videos

The first empty I want to share with you guys is the Sephora nail strengthener this stuff was

Fabulous it works really well as a base coat. I don't know if it necessarily

Strengthened my nails. I just have zero clue about that stuff

I am not paying attention so the relative tensile strength of my nails on an everyday basis

Unfortunately, and I wasn't just like I wasn't like testing this product

So it wasn't like I'm gonna try and see if it's no I don't know

I really don't but it was really good

It works amazing as a base coat and if it strengthens my nails then that's all the more awesome

This is no longer sold so I cannot repurchase it, but it was amazing the next up product

I want to share with you guys is this

Key West aloe

Moisturizing lotion in the scent frangipani

It was really good. I I really love the fragrance I didn't love the application

I felt like it was a little bit greasy at times

but

I'm sad to see it. Go I used up the whole thing

I think there might be like a tiny bit left in here

But anyways I used up as much as I'm gonna use and I really liked it

It's just the it was like a little bit greasy

But the scent the fragrance of it was really pretty and I bought this when I was on vacation

I probably could order it online. I won't because I have so many

Lotions to get through, but this was not bad. This was this was like 7 out of 10 for me something

It was pretty it was good, but it wasn't like amazing, but it was like really like the scent a lot

But didn't love the application pretty good pretty good on to the next thing so

The next thing I want to share with you is this Caudalie resveratrol

Lift is a sunscreen. I wear sunscreen every single day

I am

Really I'm I am all about my sunscreens. I love them really really love this one

You can order this for the low low price of 40 euros

For oh, my goodness. Okay, so this is the 15 milliliter size and

I think I got in a box of some type. I really love this by

About two and a half times this much is 40 euros it's 40 milliliters for 40 euros so

No to me that's not worth it, it's just a dollar a milliliter, I mean

No, um it was really really nice

And if you want like a high-end sunscreen I would recommend this if you're looking

specifically for a high-end

Sunscreen there are ones to me that feel just as good and obviously have the right chemicals in them to protect your skin

Just as well as this one

that costs way less so

Really loved it but not paying 40 bucks for it. No. Thank you oh

Here's one, this is the super goop everyday sunscreen and

It is awesome. It feels really nice when it goes on your skin, and I really enjoyed using this

maybe a tiny bit of a white cast but

Totally something I can work with so this stuff is only

$19 for 71 milliliters, which is like?

less money than the Caudalie one

I'm not going to do the math, but I think that you can see how it's less money per milliliter

And I really like this one highly recommend will totally buy this again. I love super goop and

Coola

Sunscreens those are my favorite types of sunscreens

You know it's awesome today

I don't have any products that I didn't

Really like all my products that I'm showing you today are things that I either enjoyed or like we're like oh they were okay

But there's no fails in this video, so that's awesome. This is the glam glow thirsty, mud

And I used this as like an evening

nighttime mask and I really liked it I

Would not repurchase this just there are other masks that I own that are equally if not better-ly

Hydrating I'm leaving that in better-ly is a word now. I would not repurchase this

I will totally I think I have another sample of this. I'll totally use that

perfect but in my opinion

of

The ones that I've tried thus far the only glam glow mask worth

The money is the original in the in a little white container and that one is pricey this one's actually only

$24 for the full size

But I'm just I'm just not interested the next product. I am basically finished. I'm well

I'm personally done with it frankly because I'm not gonna you know I've been kind of trying to get around the edges and

Grab product, but then it gets under my nails

And I just can't I really feel like I've gotten a lot of use of this covergirl and Olay eye concealer

I used it under my eyes. It's great. I also used it on if I had some blemishes, which I'm sure I never get

But yeah, if I had any like face demons I would definitely use it on those as well

and I thought it worked really well it it effectively hydrates the area and

takes

Focus away from any dryness that you might have so I really enjoyed this product

I think I'd have it back up, but I'm not sure um

But regardless I would purchase this again it is

$14 at Ulta, and you can usually get some sort of like buy one get one half off Deal-y on covergirl products so I

Would recommend this I really did like it the final empty that I'm going to share with you today is this Urban Decay

primer potion in

original and

This was just okay for me. I just have a couple of other for example benefit's stay don't stray

I really like that one as far as eye

primer goes so while I did use this up, and I liked it

it's just not the one that I would reach for every single time I

Thought this was okay, this one did perform

Well in that the shadow does adhere to it, but it's not my favorite because I prefer something a little bit more opaque

I want a very almost a concealed eye to remove any sort of

Coloring or texture or anything from my eye as a base

So that I have a clean slate to work with and I really feel that benefits stay don't stray

Functions well as an eye primer, but also provides me with that really clean

Slate to begin with whereas this one doesn't necessarily cover up any imperfections that exist on my eyelids

So this one is good would I repurchase no do I have backups

Maybe yeah, I do you probably won't see this one again in a future empties video, but only because like I get Rando free ones

On a consistent basis, so I'm gonna use them

They're not the best but they're they're good so yay free stuff. Okay, so I

Absolutely love empties videos. They're some of my favorites to film for sure and they are also some of my favorites to watch

Definitely have a few people

I enjoy watching

Going through their stuff that they've used because I really feel like you get a sense like that person

Use the whole thing they have a pretty good sense of whether they like it or not

And it's always good to see somebody's like like this is my opinion

They're very sure about it, and I love that so yeah

Let me know in the comments if you guys like empties videos, and if you do like empties videos. Please hit that subscribe

button hit the like button on your way out if you enjoyed this video

And I will see you in the next one. Bye. I have a cute face. I can do that

Okay, so if you're still here. You probably just like to hear me ramble I

Am super dressed up like this because I am about to head to a going-away party for me um

This really sweet girl at my work planned a little going-away get-together for me and a bunch of my coworkers

So I'm just really excited for that I am

gonna be moving from my current job that I really enjoy to a new job that I really hope and

imagine that I will also enjoy, and I'm very excited about that my first day is tomorrow so

Yeah, I'm just that's a life update. I guess thanks for sticking around. I'll see you next one. Bye

For more infomation >> Empties March 2018 - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

"The Hustle" | Lyrical Proficient C (Prod. by Scott Supreme) - Duration: 3:42.

(Instrumental)

Remember the name, why you got in this lane cause so much was weighted on ya brain

These people insane, ever thinking I'd change and just turn my back on the game

Remember the pain, the struggles, the rain, the troubles all one in the same

Remember the hustle, the hustle, the hustle, the hustle

Remember the name, why you got in this lane cause so much was weighted on ya brain

These people insane, ever thinking I'd change and just turn my back on the game

Remember the pain, the struggles, the rain, the troubles all one in the same

Remember the hustle, the hustle, the hustle, the hustle

Dropped out of college in my third semester with no type of knowledge of what I'd do after

Picked up a pen and a pad and a mic, wrote up my thesis and did my own masters

Fucked with some people that hindered progression, didn't understand that this is my profession

Didn't recognize all the times when they wondered if I would be nothing just built on my blessin's

Conversing with knowledge and anger, venting my spirit and giving you bangers

Now when I show up they roll up and pour up, Internet blow up cause I'm not a stranger

They feel what I spill over beats; they see that I know that it's real in these streets

And my name Dontrell, use to call me Dwayne how I stayed with the heat

But I rep Tennessee, you know Memphis my city.

Why with the flow I show no one no pity?

Those niggas will kill you for no fucking reason, prove that they loyal or show that they gritty

Got out alive, just a stab to the shoulder.

Came up in church but somehow I grew colder Caught up between a halo that hang over or

rockin' some jewelry that glow like it's solar, act like I told ya

Remember the name, why you got in this lane cause so much was weighted on ya brain

These people insane, ever thinking I'd change and just turn my back on the game

Remember the pain, the struggles, the rain, the troubles all one in the same

Remember the hustle, the hustle, the hustle, the hustle

Remember the name, why you got in this lane cause so much was weighted on ya brain

These people insane, ever thinking I'd change and just turn my back on the game

Remember the pain, the struggles, the rain, the troubles all one in the same

Remember the hustle, the hustle, the hustle, the hustle

Trust when I flow yo I'm just like a weapon, I pierce through ya soul if you ever come steppin'

With no second guessin', I recon you question perception if you really think that I'm flexin'

That crew that you reppin', bitch you protectin', still don't get the message I'll catch'em and wet'em and

Strecth'em and fuck with yo dreams like Inception, think that it's vicious it's just necessary

For life, this be the reason I'm breathing, came in this game with no visions of leaving

Developed my talents till niggas were slaughtered, carried my pain over troubling waters

Got where I am just with God and myself without asking for help and avoiding the drama

Vowed that id always stay true to myself over chasing the wealth and put that on my momma

I hustle (I hustle) , I grind (I grind), I work (I work) for mine (for mine)

(This be the reason I'm breathing, came in this game with no visions of leaving)

I hustle (I hustle) , I grind (I grind), I work (I work) for mine (for mine)

(Conversing with knowledge and anger, venting my spirit and giving you bangers)

AHA, these niggas ain't ready, chasing a dream while they chasing confetti

Hand on my hip like I'm packing a clip bout to bust but don't trip I'm just keeping me steady

While raining this terror, I tell ya ill be here forever and ever, worse and the better

With lyrics so clever Proficient is ready to sever, I'm reachin' a whole 'notha level

Remember the name, why you got in this lane cause so much was weighted on ya brain

These people insane, ever thinking I'd change and just turn my back on the game

Remember the pain, the struggles, the rain, the troubles all one in the same

Remember the hustle, the hustle, the hustle, the hustle

Remember the name, why you got in this lane cause so much was weighted on ya brain

These people insane, ever thinking I'd change and just turn my back on the game

Remember the pain, the struggles, the rain, the troubles all one in the same

Remember the hustle, the hustle, the hustle, the hustle

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét