Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 25 2018

This hole is a bit too small.

I'm going to widen the hole.

I was going to cut this wood.

It's supposed to be a width of 200mm.

But it's actually 193mm.

I was going to cut this wood into three pieces, and put together to make 600mm width board. because this shelf is 600mm wide.

But the board would be about 1 inch shorter than it should be.

What should I do.

Maybe cut this wood vertically?

Let's make the lower board first.

Lower board is shorter than 600mm.

oh, it doesn't fit.

what (゚Д゚)??

Why?

It's a bit shorter than I expected. I have to cut it again.

It fits perfectly this time.

looks good.

I didn't shoot videos but I cut the top board.

I bought another wood and cut it vertically and each wood board is a width of 150mm.

and 4 wood boards become 600 wide top board.

leave it about for 24 hours.

I'm going to paint these boards with Briwax jacobean.

I let it dry a little bit, brushed and rubbed with a cloth.

the color got lightened a bit.

I prefer lighter color though.

I painted the other top board.

I put the lower boards in the frame.

I'm going to make a drawer next time.

For more infomation >> [DIY] Iron Kitchen shelves ep.3 ☆ アイアンシェルフ その3 - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Is Under At Least 4 Different Lines Of Criminal And Civil Investigation - Duration: 1:15.

currently investigating the

president of the United States

or his associates or businesses?

Trying to tally it up.

Here's what we came up with.

Until very recently we were all

focuses on the office of the

special counsel Robert Mueller

and the investigation of Russia

interference in the 2016

election.

That's already led to

indictments or plea deals

involving Michael Flynn, Paul

manafort, Rick Gates, George

papadopoulos, a dozen Russian

intelligence officers, more than

a dozen Russian nationals, and

three Russian companies.

Along the way Mueller also

referred the matter of Michael

Cohen to the southern district

of New York since Cohen's crimes

didn't appear to come under the

umbrella of Mueller's Russia

investigation.

But just look what that now has

led to.

Not only to Michael Cohen

pleading guilty to eight felony

counts but to a criminal

investigation which may

implicate both the trump

organization and certain unnamed

executives who aided in the

illegal hush money scheme.

That also led to a grant of

immunity to "National enquirer"

publisher David pecker and to

trump orc cfo Allen weisselberg.

Meanwhile, the state of New York

started its own line of inquiry.

They filed a civil suit against

the trump foundation as well as

referring its findings to both

the irs and the F.E.C., which

may or may not act on the

information.

And now we know the Manhattan

D.A. Is also eyeing the trump

all this raises the question,

how likely is it that one or

For more infomation >> Trump Is Under At Least 4 Different Lines Of Criminal And Civil Investigation - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Loren Gray LOL Surprise Custom Doll as Angel with Pierced Ears NEW DIY GG Custom LOL Video - Duration: 16:59.

Hi everyone, welcome back to GGz Toy Squad. As you know from the title today

I'm doing another celebrity custom lol doll for you all and it's Loren Gray.

She is a famous Instagram star. She has over 13 million followers. She loves her followers

She calls them her Angels the angel squad and one year for Halloween Loren Gray dressed up as an angel

representing and she had on angel wings and a little lace white top and

these little white shorts with

like

See-through like, umm how d0 I describe them?

They were like white netting pants.

Now, if you want to see a picture of her wearing that, you just have to search her on

Instagram and go through her photos and you'll find it. I don't want to put the photo in my video

I just don't want to get a copyright strike against me and get in trouble from YouTube

So that's why I will not be putting any photos of Loren in my video today, unfortunately

But you can see what I'm talking about

if you go and search Loren on Instagram later on.

So now I am going to be using curious qt.

Which is this one! If you don't know who curious qt is , she's from season 1 this is Showbaby from series 3.

lol

She's a confetti pop doll. And I just paint a little underwear on her. Her skirt is right here

I didn't want to muck up the underwear because they were still wet

But we are gonna be using both of these dolls for today's custom

but I do want to talk about these dolls and how

They're both really good for a loren gray doll. I'm gonna remove their hairbands on both of them

and

Explain to you why I love both of these for Loren. Now Loren when she wears her hair

It's parted in the middle and it is always umm

Like no bangs.. sorry. It's party in the middle. No bangs

So when she wears space buns, which are these little knots here or buns...

she

pulls this back and does her little space buns and sometimes she does space buns with her hair long and

gorgeous hanging down the back

Today, I'm just gonna use curious QT now

Loren does not have these bangs here, but I think she's gonna be adorable and I do love curious qt's face.

she's got the big blue eyes just like Loren gray and

We've already got our space buns and everything. So today's custom is gonna be very simple

Now what you're gonna get to do though is vote on

which doll I'm gonna use for the second Loren gray

custom. When I do the second custom it's gonna have air dry modeling clay for hair

I'm gonna do a long haired version and a different outfit

So watch for the poll question, with that question in it, at the end of today's video.

it's gonna pop up in the corner up here and

Don't forget to watch for your shout outs too, they're at the end of todays video. But what we're gonna do for todays

custom is actually switch the heads of these two girls here because I want to use show baby's

bottom half because I love her gold fishnet stockings

I think those will give us the cute idea that you know Loren sort of did for her Halloween costume.

I think that's gonna be cute and she's gonna have little shorts on. We're gonna put little shorts on her... a cute top

the wings, the halo and everything. So let's switch heads and get started.

So here she is on show baby's bottom half. now we want to get rid of those long pink gloves

So I'm gonna try using nail polish remover

So I just put a glove on so I don't remove my own nail polish.

Now lets see if the nail polish remover is taking this glove off.

Oh, Perfect, yes it is. So let me remove both gloves and we can move on to the next step

and

There she is without the gloves

I can tell you it took a while to get those gloves off and I do want to also tell you that if you're one

of my youngest viewers

please talk to your parents whenever using nail polish remover or nail polish because the fumes are really really strong

So I do have some very young people watching

So, please make sure that you are doing this type of project with a parent. Next up

we're gonna do a little tiny white lace top.

That's what Loren had on with her Halloween costume on Instagram.

so I've got a piece of white cotton lace and you can kind of see there's yellow there and that's just because I stuck a

strip of two-way tape and two-way tape means it's sticky on both sides... once again for my youngest viewers that wouldn't know that and

when you peel off this paper backing

This is gonna be sticky and we're gonna be able to stick our little top right to the doll

But first off I'm gonna cut a very small strip

I've already measured it out on the doll and it's gonna be about

here

And this is what we're left with after trimming it off and you can see there's the tape on the back.

We're now just gonna peel that paper

backing off and

start sticking the top on the doll. So we've got that stuck into place.

Now we'll just put it under the arm, wrap it around the back...

stick it into place and I'm gonna trim a little bit off

And now we'll just bring the other side around

It's a little long. So I'll trim some off and stick that in place. Now, lets see how it looks.

ohThat looks so cute I'm in love with that little top

now if you happen to be using the bottom half of show baby like me and

you don't want to make a little top like I just did, you could always use show baby's top.

it's really cute with the ruffle and

just paint it white and you've got yourself a little cute white top.

So it would be perfect just even using that but that's what it'll look like if you decide to do it with some lace.

Now we're moving on to the shorts and we're gonna paint those white.

Now the safest way to paint the shorts would be to take them off and paint them off

separate and once they're dry. You can put them right back on your doll.

and as you can see, I'm actually using white nail polish

But you can use white acrylic paint and then you don't have to worry about the fumes or anything like that

But I'm gonna be using nail polish just because the dolls are in my doll stories and I find the nail polish

lasts longer on them without chipping, but if you use an acrylic paint

you can topcoat it and seal it to make it last longer

But today I'm also thinking I might put glitter over top of the white shorts.

So she's looking pretty cute so far

We've got two coats on the shorts, one quick coat on the shoes

and now I am gonna add just one coat of my favorite glitter polish to the shoes and the shorts.

Now I forgot to tell you guys I got the shorts and the shoes off of another lol doll

Actually, the shoes came off another confetti pop series three doll. Do you know who it is?

They're the ones with the white little pom-poms on them

The shoes are white

Write it in the comment section if you know. And if you're happy with how it's turning out already... hit the like button now.

I just wanted to tell you if you're using the bottom half of showbaby

like I am, then, you don't have to just paint the top white

you could also paint the bottoms white and you wouldn't even need the little shorts and

see it will look so super cute with this

and if you don't have shorts, you can paint shorts on your doll.

The options are endless.. use your imagination.

If you're just using curious qt

you can paint the dress white, paint the legs the same color as her arms, and these shoes could be painted white as well.

In Loren's picture she did not wear her hair like this just for the record.

but I

wanted to do it like this with the angel wings cuz if I did it long it's gonna cover up the angel wings at the

back, so that's why I thought, let's do a really simple Loren Gray custom today.

And to make this a really really cute Loren gray custom

I thought it would be awesome if she had little gold hoop earrings

Loren wears hoop earrings all the time and you can see I have got this right here.

It's got a little circle for a hoop and it's got a screw on the other end.

I just bought a package of these.

I believe I got this at a dollar store and it's got hooks and screws and everything in it

And then it's got these ones with the circle that looks like a hoop earring. So that's what we're using

And we want to bend our hoop so that it's on an angle like that so that I can actually screw the screw

right into the side of her ear so that it stays in her head and

to do that, I'm gonna use a pair of pliers and just clamp it on the

hoop part. I'm gonna take another pair of pliers and

hold the screw part,

like so, and then I'm just gonna bend down my

hoop,

let go and now you can see I've got it on an angle

It's very simple to do but you need muscles. (laughing)

So k, if you're a younger viewer, then definitely get a mom or dad to bend your hoop earrings for you

Now piercing the ear is definitely tricky.

What we want to do is, we have to be as close to the earlobe as possible

so it looks like it's supposed to be in the right spot

But the plastic here is thicker. So we want to go outside of it just a little bit, like about here.

And I'm just taking a straight pin and I am going to just poke a hole to get me started

Okay, so hopefully that will help.

okay, and now I'm just gonna take my earring and

find that hole. There it is. And now I'm just gonna screw the earring in.

I'm just twisting it a bit.

Once you go through just make sure it's flush with the face and I can tell you that that earring is going nowhere.

It worked out perfectly.

Look how cute she looks! do you love the hoop earrings? I love them!

I think it just makes her look even more like Loren gray with the hoops for sure. I'll do the other one off-camera

so we can move on to the next step.

Well now we know how to pierce our LOL doll's ears with little hoop earrings. Very cute right?

Now we're gonna make her angel wings and we're gonna use one pipe cleaner that has the

puffy spots every now and then on it and you can see I've already

twisted the pipe cleaner in the shape of one angel wing and

I'm gonna put this behind her like this, put it right where I want it.. about.. there.

And this is about the halfway point of the pipe cleaner. So I'm going to wrap it around her neck

and now we're just gonna play around with it and shape another wing, it's really easy to do

Just have fun with it. You just

curve this at the top

so it sticks out like that and that kind of an angle and then we're just gonna curve this in

Like I did on the other side

I'm just gonna twist it here just to keep that part in place and push the puffy spot there.

Twist this bottom up a bit.

Push it in

and as you can see,

I just played around with it until I had the shape of an angel wing and I think that looks really cute.

Let's take a look!

Aww guys, look at our little Loren Gray Angel doll. She's so cute with her wings.

Now I thought you'd want to see her with a halo. It's Sugar's halo, another LOL doll

I took that off and oh my goodness, right? (laughing)

She's definitely a perfect little angel now and the the real Loren gray I can tell you is just an angel.

She's such a sweetheart. She loves her Angel squad so much. She is constantly

leaving thank-you messages for her fan base.

She's so grateful. It's one of my favorite things that I love about her.

So I honestly think, she truly is as beautiful on the inside, as she is on the outside. I

I really do! A lot of celebrities and stars don't ever thank their fan base, which I think is kind of rude.

I love Loren grey for that!

So I do think she's quite an angel herself. Now in her photo on Instagram, she did not have a halo though

so I'm gonna actually take the halo off and

leave my custom without it. What do you think?

Do you want me to have the halo on my loren gray angel doll or not? Leave it in the comment section

I can't wait to hear what you think. Now, we can stop and you're Loren gray

angel doll would be completely done right now.

But I'm gonna take it one last step and I am gonna put my favorite

light goldin nail polish all over her hair. I love using this on my blonde customs.

It just brings their hair to life and gives a little bit of shine.

This gives you guys a chance to see what she looks like from behind and she just looks so cute from every angle.

So there she is with her hair completely

painted and guys, she's done. I am so happy with how this little doll turned ou.t

I hope you love her as much as I do and I've got a surprise for you. It is a cute little fuzzy

Pomeranian pup Loren has two little Pomeranians and

she's got one that's named Angel Pom and I thought that little Pomeranian right there looked a lot like

Angel pom and I found it in a Barbie pets blind bag. So it's super super cute!

There she is with her pup. I love her!

I can't wait to do another Loren gray custom but with long hair this time. If you're excited about that

write

GG Custom in the comment section and now I'm gonna put up your poll question of the day in the corner. You get to vote>

Do you want the next Loren Gray custom to be showbaby or another curious qt?

and don't forget showbaby. We can make her hair blonde and give her blue eyes too, but my vote is still another curious cutie

I wonder what Loren gray would pick? which doll she'd pick?

Can you imagine if she came to this video and actually commented. Wouldn't that freak us out?

And she might do it because she's that sweet. (laughing)

So, anyways, I hope you enjoyed this custom today guys.

And I hope to meet you back here at GGz Toy Squad real soon, so don't forget to subscribe. Bye for now guys!

I'll see you soon!

For more infomation >> Loren Gray LOL Surprise Custom Doll as Angel with Pierced Ears NEW DIY GG Custom LOL Video - Duration: 16:59.

-------------------------------------------

Fmr. Prosecutor: Trump Language Like 'Kingpins And Drug Dealers' | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Fmr. Prosecutor: Trump Language Like 'Kingpins And Drug Dealers' | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Nixon VP's Lawyer: President Donald Trump Should Resign Now | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC - Duration: 8:18.

For more infomation >> Nixon VP's Lawyer: President Donald Trump Should Resign Now | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

活了93歲結過2次婚 3子各有3個姓都是超級大咖 - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> 活了93歲結過2次婚 3子各有3個姓都是超級大咖 - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Hawaii storm threatens Clackamas football team's trip - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Hawaii storm threatens Clackamas football team's trip - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

CBS2 Halftime Report - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> CBS2 Halftime Report - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Bruce Ohr is the linchpin of the Steel dossier controversy: Judicial Watch - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> Bruce Ohr is the linchpin of the Steel dossier controversy: Judicial Watch - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

KGW team runs in Hood to Coast 2018 - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> KGW team runs in Hood to Coast 2018 - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Senator Benjamin E. Sasse: The Attorney General Shouldn't Be A Political Hack | Hardball | MSNBC - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> Senator Benjamin E. Sasse: The Attorney General Shouldn't Be A Political Hack | Hardball | MSNBC - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B Teases Collaboration With Selena Gomez, Ozuna and Her Daughter Kulture - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Cardi B Teases Collaboration With Selena Gomez, Ozuna and Her Daughter Kulture - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B Teases Collab With DJ Snake, Selena Gomez & Ozuna - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Cardi B Teases Collab With DJ Snake, Selena Gomez & Ozuna - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez & Cardi B Team Up For Surprise New Song With DJ Snake & Fans Are Freaking - Daily News - Duration: 2:39.

Selena Gomez is joining forces with Cardi B for a new music video! Here's everything we know about their collaboration!    Selena Gomez and Cardi B are not only collaborating on new music, they're actually working on the music video for this song right now

It all started when DJ Snake took to his Instagram story to tease that his next music video features Selena, Cardi and Ozuna

He also tweeted, "In Los Angeles shooting the music video for my next single 🎥🔥" In addition, Cardi took to Instagram to share a pic (below) that shows a bunch of directer chairs with the names of Selena, Cardi, Ozuna, DJ Snake and Kulture written on them, along with the caption: "Soon come ;) ON SET !"    Cardi also took to her Instagram story to tease a "surprise artist" who she would be working with on DJ Snake's new song, but while she didn't reveal her name, we now know it's Selena

One fan excitedly tweeted, "@selenagomez is filming a music video with cardi b & @djsnake amd ozuwa CONFIRMED i'am screaming

" And another person on Twitter summed up the collaboration best, writing, "Your next single which is gonna be basically the song of the year

"  Meanwhile, another pumped fan wrote, "Selena Gomez, Cardi B, Ozuna, and Dj Snake were seen recording a music video today for a new song! Ya'll know what that means? SELENA GOMEZ IS F*CKING COMING!!!! OMFGAHHAHH

" Selena was also spotted backstage at the music video shoot today, wearing an all black ensemble and enormous hoop earrings

.@SelenaGomez looks stunning today rocking beach waves & hoop earrings. pic.twitter

com/iUIzCBijVB  — Pop Crave (@PopCrave) August 24, 2018   Soon come ;) ON SET ! A post shared by CARDIVENOM (@iamcardib) on Aug 24, 2018 at 4:22pm PDT  We'll keep you posted as we learn more about the specific details of their collaboration

In the meantime, check out all of Selena's pics in our gallery above.

For more infomation >> Selena Gomez & Cardi B Team Up For Surprise New Song With DJ Snake & Fans Are Freaking - Daily News - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

20º Viernes del Tiempo Ordinario – 24 de agosto de 2018 – Ciclo B - Duration: 1:38:44.

For more infomation >> 20º Viernes del Tiempo Ordinario – 24 de agosto de 2018 – Ciclo B - Duration: 1:38:44.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B teases Selena Gomez collaboration with sweet nod to Kulture - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Cardi B teases Selena Gomez collaboration with sweet nod to Kulture - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez & Cardi B Working On New Song With DJ Snake? See Tweets - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Selena Gomez & Cardi B Working On New Song With DJ Snake? See Tweets - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

[옐로카드] 송범근과 황현수는 정말 B급인가 - Duration: 9:47.

For more infomation >> [옐로카드] 송범근과 황현수는 정말 B급인가 - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

ASIAN GAMES 2018: Reaksi Orang Amerika Nonton Opening Ceremony - Duration: 6:31.

For more infomation >> ASIAN GAMES 2018: Reaksi Orang Amerika Nonton Opening Ceremony - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

The Mookie Show S2, E167 ( 8-24-18 169! it's divine! ) - Duration: 34:52.

For more infomation >> The Mookie Show S2, E167 ( 8-24-18 169! it's divine! ) - Duration: 34:52.

-------------------------------------------

Lịch thi đấu Asiad 2018 hôm nay | Tứ kết Việt Nam VS Syria trực tiếp VTC3 19h30 27/08/2018 - Duration: 10:43.

For more infomation >> Lịch thi đấu Asiad 2018 hôm nay | Tứ kết Việt Nam VS Syria trực tiếp VTC3 19h30 27/08/2018 - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

大凡凡不僅顏值強勢在線還散發着魅力,吳亦凡你是要羨慕skr人嗎 - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> 大凡凡不僅顏值強勢在線還散發着魅力,吳亦凡你是要羨慕skr人嗎 - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

《西虹市首富》热映,有钱人 "富有的习惯"你也可以轻松拥有 - Duration: 8:34.

For more infomation >> 《西虹市首富》热映,有钱人 "富有的习惯"你也可以轻松拥有 - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

易烊千璽在街頭看見馬車想坐一圈,遭工作人員拒絕,委屈 - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> 易烊千璽在街頭看見馬車想坐一圈,遭工作人員拒絕,委屈 - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

易烊千玺近日到处被偶遇,最惨莫过他骑自行车,助理却骑电动车 - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> 易烊千玺近日到处被偶遇,最惨莫过他骑自行车,助理却骑电动车 - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Muharram Special Qawwali | Hum Hussain Wale Hai | हम हुसैन वाले है - Duration: 5:02.

Hum Hussain Wale Hai

For more infomation >> Muharram Special Qawwali | Hum Hussain Wale Hai | हम हुसैन वाले है - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

The evolution of Hotter'N Hell Hundred over three decades - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> The evolution of Hotter'N Hell Hundred over three decades - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> The evolution of Hotter'N Hell Hundred over three decades - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Çarki ft. Mevt Type - Tuning Cadde #tuningcadde - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> Çarki ft. Mevt Type - Tuning Cadde #tuningcadde - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Çarki ft. Mevt Type - Tuning Cadde #tuningcadde - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Der Staatskonzern Deutsche Bahn will sich in Sachsen-Anhalt von fast sämtlichen Bahnhöfen trennen. N - Duration: 3:01.

 Der Staatskonzern Deutsche Bahn will sich in Sachsen-Anhalt von fast sämtlichen Bahnhöfen trennen

Nur elf sollen als ein sogenanntes Kernportfolio erhalten bleiben. An diesem Sonnabend kommen nun zwei weitere Objekte unter den Hammer:In Leipzig werden die Stationsgebäude von Groß Börnecke (Salzlandkreis) und von Hohenwulsch (Landkreis Stendal) versteigert

© Deutsche Bahn verkauft nach und nach Bahnhofsgebäude Sachsen-AnhaltsDer Ausverkauf ist bereits weit vorangeschritten

Seit Gründung der Deutschen Bahn AG 1994 hat das Unternehmen in Sachsen-Anhalt von 360 Empfangsgebäuden 224 verkauft und 25 abgerissen

100 weitere sollen nach und nach auf den Markt kommen. Behalten möchte die Bahn-Tochter DB Station & Service lediglich die Empfangsgebäude Halle, Magdeburg, Dessau, Aschersleben, Bitterfeld, Wittenberg, Merseburg, Naumburg, Sandersleben, Stendal und Wernigerode

Bahnhofsgebäude rentieren sich für Deutsche Bahn nicht„Die meisten Gebäude sind aus heutiger Sicht überdimensioniert und oft nicht wirtschaftlich zu betreiben", sagte ein Bahnsprecher in Berlin

In der Dampflokzeit habe man Bahnhofsvorsteher und Weichensteller unterbringen müssen, zudem große Gaststätten, Wartesäle und Gepäckaufgabestationen

Das alles sei heute nicht mehr nötig, die Gebäude stünden daher leer.Die Sächsische Grundstücksauktionen AG, die die Stationen Groß Börnecke und Hohenwulsch vermarktet, berichtet von großer Nachfrage für derartige Bahnhofsgebäude

  „Das sind Menschen aus der Region, aber auch Kapitalanleger", sagte Katja Schmidt-Pflugbeil

Der Einstiegspreis ist niedrig: Los geht es bei 3.000 beziehungsweise 4.500 Euro. Dafür gibt es jede Menge Wohnfläche und ein großes

Grundstück. (mz)

For more infomation >> Der Staatskonzern Deutsche Bahn will sich in Sachsen-Anhalt von fast sämtlichen Bahnhöfen trennen. N - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Der Staatskonzern Deutsche Bahn will sich in Sachsen-Anhalt von fast sämtlichen Bahnhöfen trennen. N - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

8歲就憑《婉君》紅遍兩岸三地,如今變丑,38歲還未婚...! - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> 8歲就憑《婉君》紅遍兩岸三地,如今變丑,38歲還未婚...! - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 8歲就憑《婉君》紅遍兩岸三地,如今變丑,38歲還未婚...! - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

ENGSUB - I'm ill 🤒🤒 - Duration: 0:19.

emm, I am ill

Why you are so ill?

Pay attention to the body a ~

Because of...

Meet you I have no resistance anymore * laughs *

For more infomation >> ENGSUB - I'm ill 🤒🤒 - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal news: Unai Emery orders Aaron Ramsey to forget about contract stand-off - Duration: 5:58.

 Ramsey had been in to see Emery last week after becoming concerned over whether he is in the new manager's plans

He was substituted early against Manchester City then dropped against Chelsea last weekend

 It casts some doubt over whether Ramsey, who is in the final year of his deal at Arsenal with no sign of a breakthrough in contract talks, has a future under Emery

 The Gunners boss said: "I spoke with him last week. I said, 'I want you focused only on training and only on the match, you show us the capacity to help the team'

 "The contract is another thing for his agent and the club but we want and I need his focus only on training, only on the match and on his performance each day

 "My focus is on the match and I want the player to be focused only on Saturday

So that our players give our supporters quality and energy. And so they focus only on showing our capacity to find the win

" Emery also admitted Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang needs to rediscover his confidence but has backed the forward to hit the goal trail before too long

 The Gabon international missed two glorious chances during last weekend's 3-2 defeat at Chelsea, which condemned the Gunners to back-to-back defeats in Emery's first two games in charge

 Aubameyang, 29, is Arsenal's record signing having joined from Borussia Dortmund for £56million in January and Emery feels the striker requires a boost in confidence to start scoring goals this season

 "Aubameyang needs to find the confidence, then to score and score another," he said

"Strikers need to be in the moment, and I'm sure now that Aubameyang, (Alexandre) Lacazette, Danny Welbeck, they will score more goals for us

" Aubameyang certainly did not struggle in front of goal in the second half of last season as the former St Etienne forward netted 10 times in just 13 Premier League outings

 "I have given him my confidence with his work," added Emery. "He is going to find goals

The first six months for him here is good and he was doing goals last year and for that I am sure he is going to do the same this time

" Aubameyang has been preferred to fellow striker Lacazette in Emery's opening two games, the Frenchman coming off the bench in the losses to Manchester City and Chelsea

 But with West Ham the visitors to the Emirates Stadium today, Emery does not believe it is time to send out the duo as a strike partnership

 "At the moment, no," he said. "We need to have the control with the possession, with the positioning on the pitch, with more players inside

" Emery has asserted he wants "five captains" in his Arsenal team – but West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini is struggling to pick even one

 Character is going to be vital when the two teams go head-to-head at the Emirates this afternoon without a single point between them after disappointing starts to the season

 While long-term Arsenal skipper Laurent Koscielny lifted spirits this week by returning to training after an Achilles injury picked up at the end of last season, Mark Noble will miss the clash due to a back problem

 And while earlier this summer new Arsenal boss called for a handful of players to contest for the armband in Koscielny's absence, Pellegrini admits he is scratching his head over which one person to hand the armband to

 "If Unai thinks five is okay, I don't have any problem with that. The important is not to have the band, it's to 'be' a captain," he said

 "That's why there are a lot of reasons to choose one – normally for the amount of years that they are here on the team

 "But who will be captain without Noble? That's a good question. It depends on the starting 11, I cannot tell you

" Marko Arnautovic captained the Hammers for 45 minutes during a pre-season friendly when Noble was rested, otherwise Pablo Zabaleta – who Pellegrini worked with previously at Manchester City – is a strong contender

 Pellegrini's prime concern though is settling upon his strongest team and he warned West Ham fans they may need to be patient until he finds the winning formula

 "I don't know if finding my best XI is closer or not because we need time for a lot of reasons," he said

"If you review my career – at Villarreal, at Malaga, in Manchester – the first games that I managed were never good games

But as soon as we can win it would be better."

For more infomation >> Arsenal news: Unai Emery orders Aaron Ramsey to forget about contract stand-off - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

What is wrong? (16) (Vocabulary Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:47.

Hello everyone and welcome back to ForB's English lesson video.

My name is Richard and today I'm going to say a sentence and I'd like you to find the mistake.

Are you ready?

I usually eat desert after dinner.

I usually eat desert after dinner.

Could you find the mistake?

Alright, let's try that again but this time a little bit slower.

I usually eat desert after dinner.

I usually eat desert after dinner.

Did you catch the mistake?

Alright, let's try that again but this time I will show you the sentence.

I usually eat desert after dinner.

Did you catch the mistake?

Alright, the mistake is the word "desert", so you do not eat "desert".

"Desert" is a sandy place, so we do not eat sandy places.

Alright, so the correct word, in this case, is "dessert".

So "dessert" is something sweet like a cake or ice cream.

There are several differences between these two words.

The first one is the spelling.

So "desert" is spelled with one "s" and "dessert" is spelled with two "s"s.

Another difference is in the pronunciation, so "desert" has a "de" sound at the beginning.

And "dessert" has a "di" sound at the beginning.

Alright, the last difference between these two words is the stress.

The stress on "desert" is on the "de" sound,

and the stress on "dessert" is on the "ssert" sound of the word.

Alright?

Alright, so let's practice this together.

So please repeat after me.

I usually eat dessert after dinner.

Great.

One more time.

I usually eat dessert after dinner.

Great!

So now you know how to correctly use the word "dessert",

so don't make the mistake of trying to eat "desert"!

Alright, my name is Richard.

Remember to please click like, share, and subscribe, and I'll catch you next time.

For more infomation >> What is wrong? (16) (Vocabulary Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Mariah Carey's latest Instagram pic has got everyone talking - Duration: 1:25.

 She's set to resume her The Butterfly Returns residency at Caesars Palace's Colosseum in Las Vegas next week, and Mariah Carey is already looking show ready

 The 49-year-old – who has undergone a total body transformation in the past few months – shared a picture of herself to Instagram looking smoking hot wearing a plunging, leopard print gown

Friday #Moments ✨ Mariah onstage in 2016. Getty  Earlier this week the legendary singer shared a cute snap of her seven-year-old son Morocco on stage with her when she was in Vegas on July 15

 'Less than ten days [now eight] until I'm back in Vegas for #TheButterflyReturns!' she captioned the pic

  I'm upset!!!

For more infomation >> Mariah Carey's latest Instagram pic has got everyone talking - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Pioneer Cossfire Reel - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Pioneer Cossfire Reel - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

【納吉律師再次退出律師團】律師爆出紛紛退出是因這原因 快看 納吉也有今天咯 - Duration: 12:12.

For more infomation >> 【納吉律師再次退出律師團】律師爆出紛紛退出是因這原因 快看 納吉也有今天咯 - Duration: 12:12.

-------------------------------------------

Confident Lock Ready For Mizzou Campaign - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Confident Lock Ready For Mizzou Campaign - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Steve Jobs' Daughter Wrote a Shocking Childhood Memoir, But Doesn't Want You To Think Badly of Him - - Duration: 6:44.

 Steve Jobs's daughter, Lisa Brennan-Jobs, is set to release a memoir about her childhood, Small Fry, on Sept

4 — one that is already making headlines, in part because of his bad behavior.  But in a recent profile in The New York Times, Lisa reveals she's worried that readers will only focus only on the bad — she recalls her father saying she smelled "like a toilet" while on his deathbed — and not her love for the complicated man he was

 "Have I failed?" Lisa, 40, asked Nellie Bowles of The Times. "Have I failed in fully representing the dearness and the pleasure? The dearness of my father, and the outrageous pleasure of being with him when he was in good form?"  Steve, who died at the age of 56 in October 2011, is the legendary co-founder of Apple Inc

, which became the first-ever U.S. company to reach $1 trillion in value this month

And his personal life has been as tumultuous as his professional life has been successful

 He famously denied paternity of Lisa, whose mother is Chrisann Brennan, for years, even saying in court papers that he was "sterile and infertile, and as result thereof, did not have the physical capacity to procreate a child

" Steve would later marry Laurene Powell in 1991, and have three more children.  Born in 1978 when Steve and Brennan were only 23, Lisa writes in the excerpt published in Vanity Fair that her father arrived a few days late, claiming, "It's not my kid

" She says her mother was forced to hold several jobs, and relied on welfare payments to make ends meet during the first two years of her life, writing, "My father didn't help

"  It wasn't until after 1980 that a DNA test proved Steve's paternity, with the court requiring minimal child-support payments and medical insurance coverage for Lisa until age 18 — finalized just four days before Apple went public, making the tech giant a millionaire, according to the memoir

 While promoting his authorized biography in 2011, Steve spoke about some of his regrets

 "I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of," he said in a statement, "such as getting my girlfriend pregnant when I was 23 and the way I handled that

"  As an adolescent, Lisa lived with Steve and his new family but their relationship remained complicated

 The Times cites eyebrow-raising moments in the book and Lisa's defense of them, even the hurtful comment he made about her smelling like a "toilet

"  "He was telling me the truth," Lisa told The Times author, and preceded to blame the bad scent on her perfume

"I wasn't aware of it. Sometimes it's nice of someone to tell you what you smell like

"  There are numerous shocking revelations in Small Fry, but one of the most unsettling moments occurred when Steve embraced Laurene in front of Lisa

He was "pulling [Laurene] in to a kiss, moving his hand closer to her breasts," and along her leg, "moaning theatrically," Lisa writes, according to The Times

 Lisa adds that she tried to leave, but he prevented her, saying, "Stay here. We're having a family moment

It's important that you try to be part of this family."  She told The Times that such scenes were proof that her father was "just awkward

" Her mother, who was also interviewed for the article, remembered seeing a similar moment when Steve joked inappropriately with then 9-year-old Lisa

 "He was so inappropriate because he didn't know how to do better," Brennan said, according to The Times

 In response to the book, Steve's widow, their three children, and his sister, Mona Simpson, provided a statement to The Times: "Lisa is part of our family, so it was with sadness that we read her book, which differs dramatically from our memories of those times

The portrayal of Steve is not the husband and father we knew. Steve loved Lisa, and he regretted that he was not the father he should have been during her early childhood

It was a great comfort to Steve to have Lisa home with all of us during the last days of his life, and we are all grateful for the years we spent together as a family

"  During the interview, Lisa expressed her hope that the book won't "alienate people," but realized it might ("I hope Thanksgiving's O

K.," she said).  In Small Fry, Lisa writes that at the end of Steve's life he apologized to her for being negligent and absent while she was growing up, according to The Times

   Later, she writes, he cried and repeatedly told her, "I owe you one."  Small Fry goes on sale on Sept

4.

For more infomation >> Steve Jobs' Daughter Wrote a Shocking Childhood Memoir, But Doesn't Want You To Think Badly of Him - - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

【Insect Attention】1000% scale capsule toy with a roly-poly!! - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> 【Insect Attention】1000% scale capsule toy with a roly-poly!! - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Catching a cold ( Undertale Comic Dub #8 Translation ) - Duration: 1:25.

Papyrus : Human!

HUUMAN!!

Where are you ?!?!

I am beginning to feel a little worried!

SHOW YOURSELF PLEASE!!!

How rude! I just finished a puzzle for them!

... Nyeh?

HUMAN!

Why are you hiding in the snow !?!?

You'll catch a cold !

You need to be more careful !

What if you get sick ?

Sans : Don't give them the cold shoulder, bro.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét