Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 27 2018

Kylie Jenner posts adorable snap of baby Stormi playing in sink

For more infomation >> Kylie Jenner posts adorable snap of baby Stormi playing in sink - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Watch the 2018 iHeartRadio MMVAs - LIVE - Duration: 4:31:34.

For more infomation >> Watch the 2018 iHeartRadio MMVAs - LIVE - Duration: 4:31:34.

-------------------------------------------

Watch the 2018 iHeartRadio MMVAs LIVE - Duration: 4:32:28.

For more infomation >> Watch the 2018 iHeartRadio MMVAs LIVE - Duration: 4:32:28.

-------------------------------------------

'Jesse's Revenge' Season 3 Finale Talked About Scene | Preacher - Duration: 4:49.

But today's the day I wake up.

Today's the day I'm gonna kill you

and burn this house to the ground.

You think so?

Oh, I know so.

Mm.

Been thinking 20 years on how I'm gonna do it.

Well, I figured

no better way than to strap you into your own machine

and turn you to dust.

Well, if it's my time for Heaven.

Heaven?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news,

but you're going straight to Hell.

I hate to break it to you, but...

I made a deal with my gentleman caller.

♪♪

You know, Satan?

♪♪

And we came to a new agreement...

If you kill me,

when you die, you're the one going to Hell.

♪♪

What did you do?

[Chuckles]

♪♪

Hold on.

I'm not walkin' outta here with you still breathin'.

Don't be so upset, Jesse.

I saved your girl.

You got your power.

You're free of me.

Sweetheart, you won.

♪♪

...but you won too, didn't you, Gran'ma?

♪♪

A hundred years worth.

No.

A hundred more years than my daddy got.

No. I mean it.

A hundred more years than my mama had.

A hundred more years of you

being a rotten piece of (no audio)

These are mine! That's the deal!

Like you said, Gran'ma, new deal!

♪♪

[Echoing] Destroy them.

[Gasps]

♪♪

[Crying]

♪♪

Jesse! Jesse!

[ "Everything Happens for the Best" plays on radio]

[Engine starts]

♪♪

♪ Everything happens for the best ♪

♪ I should be glad we parted, I guess ♪

♪ I should be glad that it's over ♪

♪ And you... ♪

She's right. I got what I came for.

I won.

Doesn't feel like it.

No...it doesn't.

[Grunts]

[Groans]

You'll burn in Hell for this.

Maybe.

Someday.

But today, you burn.

♪♪

Jesse.

Jess-- Jess--

Jesse!

[Sobbing] No!

No, no, no!

[Machinery whirring]

Jesse!

No, Jesse!

[Screaming]

[Electricity crackling]

Jesse!

[Groaning]

♪♪

♪♪

[Exhales deeply]

♪♪

For more infomation >> 'Jesse's Revenge' Season 3 Finale Talked About Scene | Preacher - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Ice-T & Vivica Fox face off! | Celebrity Family Feud - Duration: 0:58.

Give me the legend, Ice-T! Give me Vivica!

All right, here we go, guys.

We got the top eight answers on the board.

Here we go.

The stripper called in sick to the bachelor party.

So who popped out the groom's cake?

Her mother.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Laughs ]

But why was I looking, though?

[ Laughs ]

Her mama!

Oh, my...

We're gonna play. We're gonna play.

Ice-T.

Oh!

Vivica, pass or -- We're playing!

We're gonna play. They're gonna play. Let's go.

For more infomation >> Ice-T & Vivica Fox face off! | Celebrity Family Feud - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Santos 1-1 Cruz Azul - GOLES Y RESUMEN - Apertura 2018 Liga MX - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Santos 1-1 Cruz Azul - GOLES Y RESUMEN - Apertura 2018 Liga MX - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

NYPD Makes Another Arrest In 'Junior' Killing - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> NYPD Makes Another Arrest In 'Junior' Killing - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

S7 Sneak: The High Cost of Loathing | The Venture Bros. | Adult Swim - Duration: 1:44.

Mm-hmm...

Mm-hmm.

And you're looking to borrow how much?

-$20 million. -Oh, yeah.

Which you would use to acquire a new flying fortress,

uniforms and equipment, and, uh --

what is this item? -Handy Dandy.

Very difficult to acquire, on account of the ambergris,

but I assure you it is essential to my work.

Hmm. No proof of income...

Uh, he does own his own home.

You're referring to the condemned property in Newark?

Formerly condemned.

I spent a small fortune fixing it up.

Hence the business loan.

Don't want to strain the ol' trust fund too much, you know.

A trust fund, y'say?

Do you happen to have documentation on that account?

Wh--? No, you do.

It's been at this bank for, like, 40 years.

Look it up!

Ah. Okay. Yes.

Well, I see it here now.

I do apologize, Mr. Fitzcarraldo...

Monarch. And no need to apologize, just gimme money.

...but that account is overdrawn.

♪♪

[ Gasping ]

O-Okay.

Just try to breathe here.

We can try the Guild Credit Union,

or maybe your wife could give us a l--

Go wait in the car.

-What? -Do it.

Listen to me very carefully.

You're going to give me that money.

Because this is a robbery!

Everybody drop to the ground!

I am an armed and deadly supervillain!

And if anyone tries anything funny...

...that happens!

Brown Widow: Not in my parlor...

said the Spider to the Butter-Fly.

This bank is protected by...

The Brown Widow!

Ugh, did that just come out of your --

Widow kick!

-S-Start the car! -Going somewhere?

Aaah!

[ Crashing, screams ]

For more infomation >> S7 Sneak: The High Cost of Loathing | The Venture Bros. | Adult Swim - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

'Purpose & Destiny' Inside Season 3 Finale BTS | Preacher - Duration: 5:02.

Jesse: I could make you cut your own throat if I wanted to.

Jody: But you ain't gonna.

No.

For Jesse, having Genesis back, even though he doesn't use it,

rekindles that sense of purpose and destiny.

Let's go to the tombs.

To use The Word of God against Jody

is the coward's way, and Jesse's not a coward.

Okay, now --

[Grunts]

[Both grunting]

He has a confidence because of The Word of God.

♪♪

Catlin: He knows in his heart that,

in order for him to sort of move on with his life,

he needs to beat Jody fair and square.

[Both grunting]

Cooper: He'll beat him in the way

in which he promised he would,

and he wants to do it properly in memory of his father.

[Crying] We Custers don't cry.

[Gunshot]

Jody: 'Member that night, boy?

It's salt in the wound.

That gave Jesse that last strength

to defeat Jody.

Childs: He knows that Jody has a love for him,

and Jody's love is, once you beat me,

once you become that brutal animal...

[Both grunting]

...that is my greatest gift to you,

and you're not going to receive that

until you literally bash my brains out.

Proud of you, boy.

♪♪

[Grunts]

The Saint fulfills his mission for Satan,

which is to bring Hitler and Eugene back to hell.

And now for my part of the bargain.

And as far as Satan's concerned,

he gives him his weapons,

then it's like, "Now you can go kill the Preacher,"

which actually fits right into his plans.

[Laughs] I love the synergy.

I just got a deal going involving Custer.

Satan's grand design is definitely

to take up more territory.

You kill him, and he and his little...power

come to hell.

[Gun cocks]

Catlin: The Saint has a code,

and there's something about the absence of God

and that the rules have changed

that he doesn't quite like.

My daughter?

The crows? Was that your idea?

He basically wants to hold everyone to account

that had anything to do

with her getting her eyes pecked out.

And so, Satan made his list.

I was in on the meeting when it was discussed.

Uh, sure. All right? Bu-Bu-But it wasn't my idea.

And I think his big mistake is underestimating

The Saint Of Killers' sense of justice,

and that is to his undoing.

[Gunshot, splatter]

♪♪

Not so sure about that.

[Echoing] Say "Your debt is paid."

Your debt is paid!

Jesse basically gets everything he wants.

I made a deal with Satan.

The only thing that he can't have...

If you kill me...

...is violence.

...when you die, you're the one going to Hell.

♪♪

Cooper: Gran'ma cleverly manipulates Jesse

into not killing her.

It speaks to his level of vengeance.

No.

[Echoing] Destroy them.

[Crying]

And Jesse thinks he can be satisfied by that.

[Sobbing] No, no.

But Jesse Custer can't quite leave it alone.

The idea of this woman who's put him through such hell

still walking and breathing and waking up in the morning --

He can't have it.

He gets reminded of his younger self

being disappointed in himself.

I got what I came for.

I won.

It doesn't feel like it.

And you have this moment of "There's no way

I'm gonna let it happen again."

It doesn't.

[Gasps, grunts]

He's reached a point of absolute absorption.

[Machinery whirring]

[Screaming]

[Groaning]

♪♪

Catlin: He puts his soul at risk to kill her,

but it was worth it.

♪♪

And I think he thinks it's one more thing

he can talk to God about when he gets there.

Finally, that's the end of that chapter.

Family's overrated.

[Chuckles]

Now, maybe, he can move on in life.

Ready?

Ready.

[Car door closes, engine revs]

For more infomation >> 'Purpose & Destiny' Inside Season 3 Finale BTS | Preacher - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

夏休みをどう過ごした? [Splatoon GMOD] How did you spend your summer vacation ? - Duration: 1:02.

How did you spend this summer vacation?

I went hiking !

Oh, it seems fun !

Yeah. I really enjoyed it !

Oh ! Me !?

Where did you go ?

If I say I just stayed home, they would feel poor for me...

(I'll evade an answer...)

I went to the sea !

What brought you there though we cannot swim ?

What !?

T...To...

I just stayed home during this summer vacation.

Oh, me too !

I didn't want to go outside because it was too hot.

What seashore did you go ?

Umm...I can't remember...

Didn't you actually go to the sea ?

Oh, really ?

Oops!

You actually stayed home. But you want to show off having a fulfilling life and lie.

Isn't it shameful ?

No one doesn't think you have a fulfilling life haha.

(Shut up...)

I went the nearest seashore because I like seeing the sea !

Is it fun to see the sea ?

Yes ! I feel I want to swim without realizing !

Oh ! So you often dive into the water and dead in a turf war !

I see.

(Get ready for the next turf war... )

For more infomation >> 夏休みをどう過ごした? [Splatoon GMOD] How did you spend your summer vacation ? - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

The Face Of A Killer? - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> The Face Of A Killer? - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Wrapping Up Preacher Season 3 | Behind the Scenes - Duration: 3:06.

♪♪

The major theme that we talked about initially was,

how do you get past your own family to sort of make

a new family?

You're gonna do what you're told,

or you're goin' in the coffin.

I cannot do one right thing.

It's okay, Dad.

Tulip and Jesse and Cassidy, in their way,

have to deal with their own demons of their own pasts,

and what it means to be a Custer

or what it means to be an O'Hare,

or what it means to be a vampire.

And so they -- all three of those characters have to

sort of come to terms with their own identity,

and realize -- well, begin to realize

by the end of the season that really the best family

they ever had was each other.

Cass?

We've been quite splintered this season.

And I've -- I've missed them desperately.

And so hopefully, you look forward to sort of a convergence

of the trio again.

You're my best friend.

Thank you.

I've loved it. I've loved my storyline,

and I -- I've loved spending time

with Adam and all the laissez-faire.

♪♪

Yah! [Grunting]

Themes of brotherhood and love, and then the opposite

of that, you know, fragmentation and despair.

[Screaming]

Love, lost love, people being cheated,

convinced of something they're not.

The impossible, impenetrable belief

that I have been chosen.

Genesis belongs to me.

How can you be so sure?

[Door closes]

I like that Tulip is, like, saving Jesse

the whole season.

He's kind of trapped with very little options,

and he's trying to work a lot of angles.

But she is physically out there robbing banks

and kicking asses, and really trying to save him.

It's kind of a full switch, like...

Yeah. ...you know, season two,

Jesse was there leading the parade.

The other two were following in his wake.

And in this season, he's trapped and the other two

have their own bold adventures.

God?

♪♪

[Groaning] Hmm.

♪♪

So come the end of the season, we leave Cassidy --

well, he's -- suddenly, he's been caught.

Hitler's now in charge of hell, and he -- [laughs]

The gloves are off between Herr Starr and Jesse.

Jesse's got the Word of God back.

Say, "Your debt is paid."

Your debt is paid.

He's loaded to there, but now Starr runs the Grail.

That's gonna be a huge clash.

And we'll see what sort of a confrontation

that leads to.

For more infomation >> Wrapping Up Preacher Season 3 | Behind the Scenes - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Phơi... - Giang x Giang 「Lyrics Video」 #Chang - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Phơi... - Giang x Giang 「Lyrics Video」 #Chang - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

'We Got Squirrels!' Ep. 4 Preview | Insecure | Season 3 - Duration: 0:46.

MOLLY: Did you see these house-warming gifts I brought you?

A foam mattress. A plant even you can't kill.

And... something to get your bar situation started.

That's what I'm talkin' about.

♪ When I roll up Lookin' hella fine... ♪

-(KNOCKING AT DOOR) -Hey, Trina, can I--

We got squirrels in the walls.

-Which walls? -TRINA: They havin' babies!

-Girl, do somethin'! -Okay. Yeah.

Great meeting. And Torian is so passionate.

Don't worry about Torian, they didn't teach modesty

-at Morehouse. -(LAUGHING)

KELLI: Welcome to the team.

ISSA: Ooh, my high school rap journal.

(RAPPING) Comin' for you like, rat-ta-ta-tat, ta-tat ta-ta-tat.

That was a good one.

♪ I bet they wanna But ain't nobody do it like me ♪

For more infomation >> 'We Got Squirrels!' Ep. 4 Preview | Insecure | Season 3 - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Police: 15-Year-Old Shot Twice In Burger King Parking Lot - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> Police: 15-Year-Old Shot Twice In Burger King Parking Lot - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

3 Dead, Including Gunman, In Mass Shooting At Florida Video Game Tournament - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> 3 Dead, Including Gunman, In Mass Shooting At Florida Video Game Tournament - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Sheriff: Gunman kills 2, self at video game tourney - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Sheriff: Gunman kills 2, self at video game tourney - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

'Satan vs The Saint of Killers' Season 3 Finale Talked About Scene | Preacher - Duration: 4:35.

It wasn't until this moment

that I understood what my purpose was.

But now I know.

[ Sighs ] It's to say:

You're a bad person.

But It's never too late to change that.

Open up your heart and talk to God.

You guys used to be like... best friends, right? So...

...call him, and apologize.

I just realized,

I have a purpose too.

[Thud] [Grunts]

[Groans]

Get your ass out of your head, doofus.

God's gone.

You didn't have to do that.

Him? [Laughs]

We were just joking.

Anyway, you did your part

bringing these two chuckle heads back.

And now for my part of the bargain.

[Wheels roll, clatter]

♪♪

We'll take it from here, Sydney, thank you.

♪♪

Not sure what happened there but, um,

I assume she had it coming.

[Whoosh, whoosh, shing]

What would this unfortunate preacher's name happen to be??

Jesse Custer.

♪♪

I love his energy!

I just got a deal going involving Custer.

Figures right into my expansion plans.

See, you kill him and he and his little power come to Hell.

[Laughs] Anyway, I won't keep you any longer.

Go without God, as they say nowadays.

[Cocks gun]

♪♪

Wh--

How dare you pull a gun on the Prince of Darkness.

I will flay you into a thousand pieces.

My daughter.

The crows, was that your idea?

♪♪

[Stammers] Oh, okay. Hold on.

Everybody take a breath.

[Clicks] Was it?

I-I was on -- I-I was in on the meeting when it was discussed.

Sure, all right?

B-B-B-But it wasn't my idea.

Who's was it?

Don't be stupid.

It was God's.

♪♪

Of course.

[Swallows]

Now, I suggest you put that gun down right now.

Or you and I are gonna have a problem.

♪♪

Too late.

You crazy son of a --

[Blood squelches]

[Thunk]

[Chirping, shrieking]

♪♪

You can't do that!

The rules have changed.

♪♪

You were right.

We don't belong here.

Let's go.

Ja. Good idea.

Let's get out of here.

Just him.

Not you.

♪♪

[Door opens]

♪♪

[Door closes]

♪♪

Plum cake, sir?

Ja.

Extra flaky crust.

[Rumbling]

♪♪

[Rumbling]

♪♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét