Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 23 2018

I'm almost sure that nobody will know what I'm doing ...

Not even why I'm making a video like that.

And --- Sorry my ASMR voice. But it's already night, and it's 10:17 PM. (The time I recorded it)

Too late...

The thing is... I have a couple of things that happen now, aaaand---

One of those, is that maybe I already leave the meme community of YT.

Ehhh --- Don't leave, as well as ... "Take it out", go off that bit by bit.

Because the truth is ... I feel that I don't belong to this community anymore. And it's very sad in part, but they are things that happen and that maybe I can't explain, but ...

The truth is... I not feel comfortable anymore.

It's not like I actually left the channel!

Only now there will be a decline in activity... a lot I think.

Because of the issue is... my returning to the College. And most likely I don't have time for anything, I'll be back on Monday ...

Yes, on Monday. To the College. And I will not have time for anything.

Hopefully I will breathe.

Why? Cuz', for those who don't know, UMCE was be taken for some students.

4 months ago...

And that affected a lot. Many of them left the University for the same reason; or "frozen".

Then it's going to touch me pretty hard ... //internal pain

Wait, I'm going to drink a coffee ...

SALUD!

For me these months are going to make me complicated, further on why I will completely start the gym; for a health issue.

(For my legs, I need muscles so that the meniscus bone doesn't return to what it was before, that is, to break)

And --- Time is not going to give me anything, not even to draw sometimes.

And --- I'm throwing myself back on many things that I was in mind to do; Many things I wanted to do.

But, I have to realize that I really need to do for ... Reasons for study more than anything.

And --- I think is ready this video (?)

It's like a little "advice"; very aesthetic style, with my yellow sweatshirt.

AND---

GOODBYE <3

For more infomation >> Let's talk a little things... Ft. coffee ☕ [ENG & ESP captions] - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2018 - The Lab: The Cut (Full Performance) - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2018 - The Lab: The Cut (Full Performance) - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Persons Of Interest In Mysterious Upper East Side Shootings - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Persons Of Interest In Mysterious Upper East Side Shootings - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

TRAIN 10, NS E/B 9:07PM - Duration: 1:52.

I'M SORRY FOR LOW LIGHT, AND BLURRINESS BUT I WANTED TO SAW THIS TRAIN @ THE MICHIGAN/OHIO BOARDER. CROSSING HAS NO BELLS.

OHIO WAS GETTING A STORM, THANK YOU LORD WE WERE NEAR OUR HOME STATE.

7500, 8404, & 9340

THANKS FOR WATCHING, SORRY AGAIN.

For more infomation >> TRAIN 10, NS E/B 9:07PM - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

दिव्य जीवन बीमा | Yoga Stories | Gauranga Das - Duration: 5:03.

Divine life insurance Yoga Stories By gauranga Das in Hindi 2018

Divine life insurance Yoga Stories By gauranga Das

Yoga Stories In hindi at Iskcon temple Mumbai Juhu

Yoga Stories In hindi at Gaurganga Das HAre Krsna Tv

best Yoga stories in Hindi at Iskcon by gauranga Das

best Yoga stories in Hindi at Iskcon 2018

For more infomation >> दिव्य जीवन बीमा | Yoga Stories | Gauranga Das - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

WWII pilot sees Flying Fortress again at Air Zoo - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> WWII pilot sees Flying Fortress again at Air Zoo - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

BASSETT APPEAL - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> BASSETT APPEAL - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Sony Ericsson W960 Black - review - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Sony Ericsson W960 Black - review - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

《快乐大本营》谢娜一个错误播出,何炅未及时提醒,引骂声一片! - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> 《快乐大本营》谢娜一个错误播出,何炅未及时提醒,引骂声一片! - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Mẹo đơn giản phân biệt titan gel gold giả 2018📖📖📖📖 - Duration: 6:03.

For more infomation >> Mẹo đơn giản phân biệt titan gel gold giả 2018📖📖📖📖 - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Deputies: Child in car during hit-and-run - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Deputies: Child in car during hit-and-run - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Deputies: Child in car during hit-and-run - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

'I'm just very devastated' Neighbors react to death of child struck by car - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> 'I'm just very devastated' Neighbors react to death of child struck by car - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

고성능 오픈탑, BMW M4 컨버터블 에디션 30Jahre - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> 고성능 오픈탑, BMW M4 컨버터블 에디션 30Jahre - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Promises (Calvin Harris & Sam Smith) || Lyrics - Duration: 3:14.

this video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Promises (Calvin Harris & Sam Smith) || Lyrics - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

イチロー、来年3月20日東京Dで現役復帰濃厚 - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> イチロー、来年3月20日東京Dで現役復帰濃厚 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Top 7 Amazing Cookie Decorating Tutorial - Trendy Cookies Art Decorating Ideas 2018 |Cookie and Cake - Duration: 3:51.

My face

Maybe Oh

See me

See me

For more infomation >> Top 7 Amazing Cookie Decorating Tutorial - Trendy Cookies Art Decorating Ideas 2018 |Cookie and Cake - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

래퍼 도끼, 셀프 생일 선물로 구입한 새로운 애마는? - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> 래퍼 도끼, 셀프 생일 선물로 구입한 새로운 애마는? - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Eduardo Costa revela qual look mais gosta da namorada - Área VIP - Duration: 2:06.

 Victória Villarim, a namorada do cantor Eduardo Costa, postou um click em seu Instagram, na noite do último domingo (19), exibindo um look deslumbrante

A morena aparece com um vestido justinho, com uma fenda, deixando as pernocas de fora e evidenciando seu belo corpo

 Na legenda, ela escreveu: "Minha noite de domingo". O sertanejo logo curtiu a publicação e comentou elogiando e dando sua opinião qual look ele mais gosta que ela use

 "Hummm, tá delícia hein…gostei do vestido amor. Tá linda, mas ainda cê sabe gosto mesmo é de você de calça jeans né

Mas tá muito gata…kkk. Te amo", declarou Eduardo. Deslize para ver os clicks:    Victoria recebeu muitos elogios também dos seguidores: " Vc é uma mulher muito gata", "Belíssima", "Maravilhosa", "Perfeita", "Linda que Exuberância", "Uauuuu…que linda! Amei esse vestido", foram alguns dos comentários recebidos

Uma seguidora ainda brincou, com o fato de Eduardo preferir que ela use calça jeans: "Canta pra ela tira a calça jeans poe o fio dental morena vc eh tao sensual"

Tratamento para queda de cabelo  O cantor Eduardo Costa sempre cuida do visual, da pele e agora está preocupado com a queda de cabelo

O sertanejo publicou um vídeo, fazendo um procedimento para a calvície…Veja! Eduardo Costa recebe carinho da namorada na cama  O sertanejo compartilhou um vídeo em seu Stories no Instagram, onde aparece na cama, sendo agarrado e 'esmagado', recebendo muitos beijinhos e carinhos da amada…Veja o vídeo! Confira também:

For more infomation >> ✅ Eduardo Costa revela qual look mais gosta da namorada - Área VIP - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

EP.1 김.구. Famous burger에 가다! - Duration: 8:09.

The place where

KimHyunGu

will visit this weeeeek

is

Mr. Son gu , please Run and Explain.

* running sound*

*TADA* What do they do here?

HAMBURBER

What

Bu-....

"LOCO's(k - pop singer) Hamburger restaurant"

*C.O.K.E*

CHEERS

I want Subscriber to see this way-

(CHEERS AGAIN)

It is attached here?

SO..CUTE...!

Plz fill the glass quickly..

What the hell are U doing now..!ㅡㅡ* (He's glass still empty..)

((Finally Cheers))

*Showing only ceiling* (Ewww..)

It's a place that feels like this.

What the-....

*Showing only ceiling.. AGAIN* (STOP ITTTT...)

There 's a DJ comming that day

Oh...really?

So They DJing here.

aaar~ I know-..

Kirin(?)

I've heard this name

Okay.

YEEEEES....

!!FILL the glass quickly!!

I'll shoot again when the food is serv-..

Eh....?

plzzzzzzz FIllllllllll

Okay, I-I'll-.. -Hey..

I already filled that.

EeeeeeeeYeahhhhhhh!!!!

*A few seconds later*

To shoot us-.. (For dancing)

We put the camera in a strange place..

Party Rock is playing right now!

Everybody shuffle it

(Make a gif, And save your gallery☆★)

??????

*Return to reality*

(Da*** it☆)

We're the only ones in the store right now.

It feels like we're being co-operative.

But we're-...

*disturb* We just rented a location for the shoot.

That 's what.. *disturb*

*disturb* Nope.

Okay?

Lat...e...r...

If we borrowed this place, we have a lot of money.

*annoying*

Let's try i...t...

Wait..How should we eat?

How do we eat this and shoot it?

Finally ' The Famous Burger is served! *heart beating*

This is similar, so be careful.

This one is real!

What was it called?

SSSSSS~NOWWW

Burger? -Yep, This is Snow Burger set.

Woah...This sauce is flowing without a break.

My burger is...

Hmmmm..

I don't know what it is.

what was this called...?

Maybe It called Famous Burger..

Oh, You're right-

That's the basic menu.

The menu at this store is expensive..-

So I order it. (Most cheapest set)

single supply is 7,900won

Set menu is 12,900won^*^

I'll try it.

Okay- eat them!

I don't know how to eat this well.. (So big)

First

Wait,wait

You're shooting me eating?

Perhaps

Burger- burger-

Please do it(?) first. (it = pick up the burger)

Because if we don't do this, we can't shoot.

Check.. So this is Burger..★

Yess.. We saw this together-..

I'm ashamed to put it(camera) up there..///

Step 1. Open

This.....is.....cheese...?

what is this..?

Plz..Do it quickly, before the cheese in my burger is firm..

It looks like a big cream bread.

How is it?

Tell me how you feel now.

♡♥HAPPY♥♡

R U really happy, now..?

Please describe the taste in detail.

It's tastes like..Janjorim(beef boiled down in soy sauce) or..

like beef

And this is cheese

It tastes fresh.

Taste....GOOD.

I'll put it in here.

My burger is T.F.B...

Actually, it looks better than that. (that is more expencive)

BIG SIZE..

YEAH!

I'm actually wearing braces-...

Wait..what is this old pop..?

Maybe...Britney..?

*Back to the point*

First of it-..

Awww..There's some cute eyes here.

I'm wearing a braces...

So I'm afraid I can eat it in one bite.

I can't eat it because I'm filming.

What th-..You eat that!

@#@!$#@%%#

*Eating without worry *

How is it?

Tomatoes are delicious.

*laughing*

It's a tomato restaurant.

NO, Tomatoes are very delicious and-..

Hey, Could you please take a little more pictures?

Because My face is not on the screen.

Thanks

SO.. Tomatoes are perfect-

The lettuce is fresh and the meat is delicious.

I think..everything is perfect.

this yellow sauce

Oh, is this cheese? Also Cheese is delicious.

It's a nameplate.

I'll try French fries, too.

(My arm is acting up..)

It tastes like the french fries of Mom's Touch

excellent

Because I finished eating-..

I'm going to shoot him that hasn't finished eating.

*Shi***

He's wearing 'THE OBEY' T-shirts.

THE OBEY is famous Fashion Brend.

*Back to the point*

Talking about a new bag to buy~~~ (The story can be seen later in the video uploaded. )

Then buy a bag

My..f.u...n..

M..MY..FUN..

*boing~~*

They ruined my fun!!!

*SWAGG*

UMM..I think DJ is a mess.

Uh-oh...

suddenly..

Are you having a stomachache...suddenly?

What is it?

I'm sure the fries in your stomach

are must be dancing, now..

Ahhh-...I'm going to the bathroom.

*So-..He disappeared into the bathroom.*

(Meanwhile on the other side)

Songu..

went to the bathroom..

((started shooting alone))

*champ*chap*

So I am sitting alone now...

The store is getting more customers..

Umm, I'm shooting myself..

*eating fries*

It's so awkward to shoot by myself.

I will inevitably shooting with French fries.

((Intense Talks Started))

(She is saying that his stomach hurts because he ate too much French fries^*^)

(She is explaining that French fries are partying in his body~~~~~~~~)

*9 Minutes Later..*

(Talking about the last video)

And then it was late...-

almost in the dead of night..

We couldn't help it.

However....I was..

on duty.

Oh, he's coming.

(After his return...)

Their story is

went....

on and on...

-THE END- TO BE COUNTINUE...☆★

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét