Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 26 2019

There are few things in life more satisfying

than getting a big story.

It's like a drug. You become addicted to it.

You've got more than seven million people

following you on Twitter.

The way I view is that it's a serious responsibility

when there's that many people viewing it,

and there's that many people waiting for you

to fall off the high wire.

JON FRANKEL: Like the time he reported

that former Cowboys' quarterback, Tony Romo,

was injured and out for the season.

ADAM SCHEFTER: ESPN treats it like Armageddon.

Wall-to-wall coverage for an hour.

Everyone coming on. Special... shows.

An hour straight of Tony Romo's back.

FRANKEL: There was only one problem.

Tony Romo's coach was telling a different story.

SCHEFTER: Call my boss, tell hi

Jason Garrett's gonna have a press conference.

Jason Garrett steps to the podium, and they say,

"How's Tony Romo?" and he goes, "Day-to-day, we'll see."

My boss calls me, "You get the story right?"

"Oh yeah, I got the story right."

"You sure?" "Yeah"

Goes on all week long,

I've got reporters at my own network

emailing "You might wanna back down off that story."

You know, "You might wanna...

-Hedge. -Hedge."

And that Friday afternoon, my phone started blowing up.

He didn't play again that season.

It was everything we said on that Monday,

and there's a certain sense of satisfaction

that comes along in the end

when basically, you're acquitted.

♪ ("REAL SPORTS" THEME PLAYS) ♪

For more infomation >> "It's Like a Drug" Adam Schefter Interview | Real Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel | HBO - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Changing Participation Patterns in Football | Real Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel | HBO - Duration: 1:28.

BERNARD GOLDBERG: For the last year,

Real Sports has filed Freedom of Information Act requests

in towns and cities across the United States

to learn if there's a change in the makeup

of who's playing America's favorite game,

a decade into the sports' concussion crisis.

The answer, it seems, is yes.

In town after town and city after city,

records show that overall,

the number of boys playing football is falling fast,

except among one group... the poor.

Boys whose families qualify for government assistance,

their participation in football is on the rise.

We've seen these sorts of trends in other sports.

For example, boxing. But until now, no one's actually

collected this data and looked at it.

BERNARD: We brought our researc to Dr. Emily Kroshus,

a professor of pediatrics at the University of Washington,

who has been studying participation patterns

in football.

It's new data.

I was, you know, really excited that,

you know, through the Freedom of Information request,

this data was available because I've been wanting

to answer this question for a while.

♪ ("REAL SPORTS" THEME PLAYS) ♪

For more infomation >> Changing Participation Patterns in Football | Real Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel | HBO - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

WATCH LIVE: The National for January 25, 2019 - Duration: 1:04:35.

For more infomation >> WATCH LIVE: The National for January 25, 2019 - Duration: 1:04:35.

-------------------------------------------

Richard Ojeda's SHOCKING Announcement - Duration: 6:40.

For more infomation >> Richard Ojeda's SHOCKING Announcement - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

Denver Public Schools apologizes for threatening to report striking teachers to immigration - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Denver Public Schools apologizes for threatening to report striking teachers to immigration - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Political Supervillian Roger Stone ARRESTED - Duration: 14:39.

For more infomation >> Political Supervillian Roger Stone ARRESTED - Duration: 14:39.

-------------------------------------------

Colorado teacher apologizes for 'Hitler Youth' comment - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Colorado teacher apologizes for 'Hitler Youth' comment - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Buscan a presunto estafador de Queens | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Buscan a presunto estafador de Queens | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

3개월 할부로 고양이 장난감을 샀어요 - Duration: 12:23.

Do you like it?

Do you think it looks like you, TT?

Say 'Ah-Woong'. Ah-Woong!

TT: Ah-Woong!

(Laugh)

(Door open)

Mommy's home.

DD!

Why are you not running down to the door anymore?

(Laugh) DD: (Got shocked quite a lot when went out for a walk)

Watch your tail! DD: (Got shocked quite a lot when went out for a walk)

You got scared on that dove! (Laugh)

Let's go in with mommy.

Let's go!

DD, come here. Let's go!

DD, let's go!

Let's go to mommy's bedroom.

Hello, Chairman MoMo?

Huh?

(Laugh)

DD, are you going to stay there?

Mommy should get changed.

(Door close)

LaLa: (Me, toooooo)

(Laugh)

Today is the day, a very big day.

TT, look!

See what mommy brought today.

LuLu: (Amazing treat?)

These kinds of things should be unpack from the 'Main Product'.

Chairman MoMo!

Gosh, you have grey hair!

Three... you have three strands of grey hair!

Gosh, it fell out!

MoMo: Pat me.

Really?

Chairman MoMo, you are aging.. You have grey hair..

Huh? Are you listening?

(Laugh)

MoMo: What is so matter even I am a 'Cutie' like this?

Right..

Kitties are all cute(Cutie) even they are aged.

(Unbox noise)

Tah-dah!

LuLu: Uh, what is this?

This is an 'Apple box'.

LuLu, you like an Apple, don't you?

What? Like what kinds?

MoMo: Doesn't it contain any gold bar?

No, it is just an Apple.

Butthole~

I'm going to unwrap!

I am unwrapping it. If I unwrap this...!

If I unwrap this!

This will be a used!

(Laugh)

Okay, now. Shall we open this?

Oh gosh!

Gosh!

What are you doing?

(Laugh)

What?!

LuLu: This must be mine. Because it is the 'Apple'.

Nope! This is a plastic, fool! (Laugh)

LuLu: Something's wrong..

LuLu: Oh~

(Laugh)

LuLu: (Then I will take this.) (Laugh)

Hey! No!

What are you...!

Hey! Gosh!

Did you bite this? It got your teeth-mark! (Laugh)

Hey!

That 'Peaceful world' sees all scars and scratches on boxes even

when we sell this as a second hand!

(Grade S → Grade A)

Oh gosh! (Laugh)

Okay..

Tah-dah!

Ohhhhhh! (An ordinary engineering majored meeting new technology)

(An ordinary engineering majored meeting new technology.

Here it is!

There have handles!

(Surprise) It's thin! Really thin!

Amazing...

Gosh! Fingerprint, fingerprint, fingerprint....

LuLu, do you like an Apple?

LuLu: Yes! LuLu likes an Apple!

Do you~?

Here~

A pretty~

(Laugh)

Apple!

(Laugh)

Okay, now, here it goes 'Pencil'!

Amazing~!

This 'Pencil' has

vinyl protections..

Chairman MoMo, um..

I prepared a pen for you

when you sign a document.

MoMo: Hmm.. what is this?

Yes, Chairman MoMo, like this,

when you sign a document...

You don't have fingers..

so you have been asking me to sign instead of you.

This pen!

No, not for biting, Chairman MoMo!

This pen can make you sign easily!

Huh?!

Here! Use it for signing a document!

MoMo: Bite~!

What?!

Is it okay..? It has saliva on it!

(Grade A→ Grade B)

MoMo: Now, go and sell it. (Grade A→ Grade B)

What did you say? (Laugh)

Tah-dah!

What do you think?

Do you like this smell?

Sniff, sniff...

No? It doesn't smell anything. DD: (This smell..)

(Grade C→ Grade F)

Hey!

(Laugh with tear)

DD: (It reminds me some memories)

-DD and iPad part2 Coming soon-

Here!

This... (Laugh)

My hand...

doesn't really...

Hello? Is it a tape?

(Take rubber globes)

Kitty!

Scalpel!

LuLu: Sniff, sniff!

LuLu: Is it a treat?

No, you are about to bite this.

(Laugh)

LuLu: Huh?

(Laugh)

Hold on, hold on, hold on.. Okay!

No, please stand back behind the yellow line!

Go!

Go away from it!

That's it!

Please... stand behind the yellow line.

Now...

this is really important moment..

Here, go and play with this.

(Blow to remove dusts)

Blow~

Away! Good, good!

No! No, no! Step back!

Hold on, hold on!

Stop there!

Okay...

No, it is not perfect.

Something's wrong..

Now..

Yes.. slowly.. just like that..

Like this...

Where's the stick?

Ah...

I almost can't breathe.

Okay..

Where are you going?

(Laugh)

Gosh.. this man..

Is he born yesterday?

Gosh!

Hey!

Fur stuck under it!

No....!

(Laugh)

New moon...

Hey, the crying kitty. Come here.

DD: (Run)

Fur..! DD: (Run)

Fur..! DD: (Run)

DD: (Run)

Fur..... DD: (Run)

Fur......

Gosh!

Hold on!

(Confused)

(A flame of anger breath)

Phew...

It was hard...

(Rub)

Huh?

What!

(Laugh) Gosh..!

Ah... This one is too thin,

so fur goes between without any air bubble or space..(Laugh)

Something's moving, right?

(Butler, gave up and decided to play with kitties)

It's moving! (Butler, gave up and decided to play with kitties)

(Butler, gave up and decided to play with kitties)

(Photo taken)

(Photo taken)

What do you think?

Cute? Cool?

Too close..

Do you want to take a photo by yourself, LaLa?

(Laugh)

(Water sound)

Your face, very serious!

(Laugh)

Try to catch it! It's a yellow fish.

It is called as 'golden fish'.

DD, are you going to catch it?

(Laugh) DD: (Sitting on it)

(Water splash sound)

Are you copying?

(Water splash sound)

(Butler got more excited than kitties)

Tah-dah!

No, ChuChu. Look at here.

Yes, here!

Right?

Sniff, sniff.

Now, take a picture.

(Photo taken)

Try touching with your front paw. Baby, it's for taking a photo.

Prrr.

Wow. It's amazing!

Right!

Gosh!

ChuChu used the front paw to take a photo! (Surprising)

My kitty is a genius! Now, are you using your nose?

Check~

TT, mommy will draw you.

Hold on.

Hmm..

You have to look at mommy.

Here!

Kitty, look at me!

Huh? Mommy didn't do it, but why did it pop up?

What is this?

Does it mean to select color?

Then..

Right..

(Surprising)

No!

Baby, did you change your posture again?

Gosh! What should I do?

Then.. TT: (That's definitely not our toy)

I will draw from the beginning, my baby. TT: (That's definitely not our toy)

TT~!

Do you like it?

Do you think it looks like you, TT?

TT: (I didn't even see anything)

Huh? TT: (I didn't even see anything)

TT: (I didn't even see anything)

Meow~ TT: (I didn't even see anything)

Say 'Ah-Woong'. Ah-Woong!

TT: Ah-Woong!

(Laugh)

(Water)

-Fur-fat(DD) boy↓ -

(Close water)

For more infomation >> 3개월 할부로 고양이 장난감을 샀어요 - Duration: 12:23.

-------------------------------------------

Zindagi Fanaa | Rap song on INDIA - Dabbing DAbang (Original Song) | New Republic Anthem 2019 - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Zindagi Fanaa | Rap song on INDIA - Dabbing DAbang (Original Song) | New Republic Anthem 2019 - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

LA County Sheriff's Detective Makes Remarkable Recovery After Stabbing - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> LA County Sheriff's Detective Makes Remarkable Recovery After Stabbing - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

El milagroso rescate de un niño perdido en el bosque | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> El milagroso rescate de un niño perdido en el bosque | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Boy proves New England Patriots cheated and wins science fair - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Boy proves New England Patriots cheated and wins science fair - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Giá 3,069 tỷ đồng, BMW 530i đời mới vừa về Việt Nam được trang bị những gì? |AUTODAILY.VN| - Duration: 26:20.

For more infomation >> Giá 3,069 tỷ đồng, BMW 530i đời mới vừa về Việt Nam được trang bị những gì? |AUTODAILY.VN| - Duration: 26:20.

-------------------------------------------

Memória de São Timóteo e São Tito (Homilia Diária.1067) - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> Memória de São Timóteo e São Tito (Homilia Diária.1067) - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Amenazaron a maestros con la migra si se unían a huelga | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Amenazaron a maestros con la migra si se unían a huelga | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Des écrevisses envahissante inquiètent les biologistes - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Des écrevisses envahissante inquiètent les biologistes - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

B-Sides On-Air: Interview - morgxn Talks Reworked "Home", Covenant House Inspiration - Duration: 7:14.

Vital is the debut album from Morgan who joins us here in San Francisco. What's that? Hello. Welcome back. Thank you

Very happy to be here you seem to have made a home in San Francisco. You were just here not too long ago

yeah, I mean San Francisco is like I kind of feel like people listen to music better in the north northern part of

California

like they actually hear the lyrics and

there was this I remember I played my first headline show ever in San Francisco at Cafe du Nord and

at one point we just like

You know

I stopped and there was like a piano in the back of the room and I just I just got offstage

went to the back of the room said at the piano and like

just the whole audience like kind of turned and shifted him and went with me and it was this like

Totally unplugged moment and like I feel like that can only happen in San Francisco

You're a beautiful town

Just to touch on briefly

started in Nashville the story starts

as a young child the participating in choir and

human voice I was I

Think I always wanted to find an outlet and I think my mom wanted to get me out of the house

Because I think I was singing all the time and my brother was so annoyed that it was like let's find Morgan

Anything to do like just get him out of the house honestly and that you know

It was like theater and music was like the place that I went to and being from Nashville

Like there was obviously a ton of like country stuff, which I didn't lend to but I got early

Very involved in the Christian music scene, which I'm like a Jewish boy

So I was a total outsider

but the the big choir like the big gospel like soulful thing like that was you know,

I think that's kind of what I took from it

And obviously you took that experience and made it into a career, but it was a pit stop along the way in, New York

Where you dabbled in theater?

Yeah, was it the showmanship in you that said hey, I want to try this out

Was it I want to be another person and just sort of assumed character. I just got chills at that at that question

I think there there was a part of me that that loved

stepping into like another person's like

Life and sort of exploring what that was and you know and sort of looking at life from another person's point of view

but I think what I

Ran into when I ran into a dead-end that was sort of like I'm I'm stepping into other people's lives

But I'm not taking the time to actually look at my own life

And you know, that was really the turning point for me and music kind of

Music was something that was like a hidden

Like a private journal entry, you know

and I remember I played concerts in New York and I did some covers and I would slip in original songs and

People after the show, they'd be like whoo, you know that song. What was that and I was like I

Actually wrote it and they were like what you know, and it was like, I don't know

There's something about like you can tell someone's story for so long and you start to lose your own, you know

So I wanted to like I wanted to explore Who I am and like what is vital to me and what you know

Like kind of the world seems to be falling apart and I want to like, you know

Add my like my perspective into that and give people hope now this is a fortuitous

moment and timing because we're doing this interview at the end of the year and

You have this momentum right now with a song called home

Which is actually quite old

From what I understand well old in the eyes of who well, of course, of course, it's always on one

It's it is and that it is a song. I released before Yeah, right and

what I understand there's a connection to your experience of the Covenant house and hats off to you for giving back to the community and

What what's some of the back story behind that?

well

Covenant House, first of all is an incredible organization that gives homeless youth a place no matter what no matter what they've been through

No matter their sexual identity gender

Religious belief that they're not a religious organization. They they believe in the in the youth and they give them a home and

It was actually my song being out. I

saw an ad for Covenant House

That was like wherever youth is home and it just you know resonated with me because I worked with youth a lot growing up

because I saw that there were a ton of youth who the system didn't work for them and

There are organizations out there who helped them find a place and help them find

You know get their feet on the ground

And so it was actually my song home that connected me to Covenant House in Los Angeles and then through that

connected with other Covenant houses throughout America and

It's incredible when a song

For me home is so much about not just where you're from

But it's about belonging and that's not something that's often given to you. That's something that you have to get for yourself and

you know Covenant House is one of those places that they give these these youth a

Home no matter what? No matter who they are

No matter what

They've been through like they get to be home and that is vital sitting home is getting more recognition

because it has been reworked because of Nick from walk the moon getting a

reskin remix, I understand that relationship started at Lollapalooza earlier this year and

You also have another track with him that what I understand is in the works or the rumors. It's a

we have a lot there's a lot there's a lot there's

There I'm yeah, there is more music coming than Nick and I have worked on together

and

it was something that song that is coming is actually

What brought about the collaboration that is home?

because it was very organic that he was at Lollapalooza at the same time and

We decided to do it live and it was so magical. We both showed up in all white without talking about it

we just showed up and

it was like we need to record this we need like this is this is you know in a way I

Love I'm gonna call it old home like I love old home

but in a way new home is closer to my heart because it's like it's about

Me finding my place in this journey as an artist

right now

you know and and about belonging that's always the thing like that's always Who I am is like

if I want to find a place to belong and through music

I'm finding and connecting with people and like to me that is home. Very inspirational. Thank you

Can't wait for this app tonight. And thank you. Someone or being here. I only meet you besides. Yes that it is it is

Thank you so much. Thank you. Let me meet you with everything vital is the debut album from Morgan. We're watching B-Sides On-Air

For more infomation >> B-Sides On-Air: Interview - morgxn Talks Reworked "Home", Covenant House Inspiration - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI 95pk Comfortline Business | Navigatie | Airco | - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI 95pk Comfortline Business | Navigatie | Airco | - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

WWE to Air Documentary on Paige After NXT Takeover in Phoenix - Duration: 1:56.

Hi Friends welcome to C4E Wrestling News WWE to Air Documentary on Paige After NXT Takeover

in Phoenix Paige and her family are the focal point of The Rock Johnson's Fighting With

My Family film which will premiere at the Sundance Film Festival on January 28 In light

of that and in association with the NXT TakeOver Phoenix event tomorrow night WWE will be airing

a documentary around Paige following the event The documentary will be labeled as a WWE Chronicle

and will focus on her career in WWE As you may remember Paige was the first NXT Women's

Champion and debuted on the main roster with a Divas Championship victory over AJ Lee From

there she became one of the most beloved female Superstars in WWE history The documentary

appears to cover that through to her retirement The preview for the documentary as follows

Paige was born to be a WWE Superstar She was the first NXT Women's Champion and captured

the Divas Championship in her WWE debut In June 2016 though the raven haired Superstar

was sidelined for 17 months Follow the two-time Divas Champion from her unexpected November

2017 return to the heartbreaking revelation that she can never compete again We think

it's safe to say that Paige is going to have a busy week ahead of her Friends Will

you be watching the documentary What is your favorite Paige moment Let us know your thoughts

and reactions in those comments below Friends what are your thought about this Have your

say in the comments section below

For more infomation >> WWE to Air Documentary on Paige After NXT Takeover in Phoenix - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Roman Reigns Set for Meet and Greet Events - Duration: 1:58.

Hi Friends welcome to C4E Wrestling News Roman Reigns Set for Meet and Greet Events Former

Universal Champion Roman Reigns has been out of action since October 22 when he relinquished

the Championship announcing that his leukemia had returned and he would have to step away

from the squared circle to focus on that Since he stepped away from the cameras Reigns has

found himself busy with treatment which actually started on October 13, 3 days prior to his

announcement on RAW He has also been on holiday in Hawaii and as has become evident today

been filming Hobbs & Shaw Reigns has revealed on his Instagram account that he is doing

well and it seems WWE are aware of this They have confirmed that the former Universal Champion

will be attending two meet and greets for World of Wheels The events will take place

in Pittsburgh on February 8 Both meet and greets will start at midday and end two hours

later It remains to be seen whether WWE has Reigns fulfill any further meet and greet

dates but it seems that the decision to have them is entirely up to Reigns himself For

those interested The Undertaker was also announced by WWE for another meet and greet at the Fiterman

Sports Memorabilia Store in Friendswood on March 23 for the afternoon Stay tuned to C4E

Wrestling News for any further updates on Reigns as he continues to bring the fight

to leukemia Friends what are your thought about this Have your say in the comments section

below

For more infomation >> Roman Reigns Set for Meet and Greet Events - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

杨紫N年前照片曝光,看到曾经的她,网友惊呼:真是女大十八变! - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> 杨紫N年前照片曝光,看到曾经的她,网友惊呼:真是女大十八变! - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 杨紫N年前照片曝光,看到曾经的她,网友惊呼:真是女大十八变! - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

24小时新闻, 李佳芬評老公就職滿月「100+N分」 韓國瑜不給面子4個字回應 - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> 24小时新闻, 李佳芬評老公就職滿月「100+N分」 韓國瑜不給面子4個字回應 - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 24小时新闻, 李佳芬評老公就職滿月「100+N分」 韓國瑜不給面子4個字回應 - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Political Supervillian Roger Stone ARRESTED - Duration: 14:39.

For more infomation >> Political Supervillian Roger Stone ARRESTED - Duration: 14:39.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Political Supervillian Roger Stone ARRESTED - Duration: 14:39.

-------------------------------------------

Richard Ojeda's SHOCKING Announcement - Duration: 6:40.

For more infomation >> Richard Ojeda's SHOCKING Announcement - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Richard Ojeda's SHOCKING Announcement - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

Emmanuel Macron et ses parents : une relation pas toujours facile -NT - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Emmanuel Macron et ses parents : une relation pas toujours facile -NT - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Emmanuel Macron et ses parents : une relation pas toujours facile -NT - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Emmanuel Macron réconcilié avec ses parents : "Jamais ils ne m'ont mis la pression" - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Emmanuel Macron réconcilié avec ses parents : "Jamais ils ne m'ont mis la pression" - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Emmanuel Macron réconcilié avec ses parents : "Jamais ils ne m'ont mis la pression" - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Юлия Михалкова поделилась необычным «зеркальным» портретом - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Юлия Михалкова поделилась необычным «зеркальным» портретом - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Юлия Михалкова поделилась необычным «зеркальным» портретом - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

DhanDoula Plan Big Scan , Scam Alert dhandolat.in एक बहोत बड़ा फ्रौड - Duration: 11:55.

For more infomation >> DhanDoula Plan Big Scan , Scam Alert dhandolat.in एक बहोत बड़ा फ्रौड - Duration: 11:55.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> DhanDoula Plan Big Scan , Scam Alert dhandolat.in एक बहोत बड़ा फ्रौड - Duration: 11:55.

-------------------------------------------

UT99: Sniper FAILTAGE - Duration: 15:33.

*INTRO*

Hey guys, it's MayhemPlayz I am playing with Bobby, TopaZ, King homo (AKA Stomper), Barbarian

(AKA pho`) and SEAN.

Bobby: Bye bye

Me: Come here King homo, you can't run from the dog.

*Bobby's under heavy attack*

Me: AYE!!

Me: pho`mo cheating

SEAN: I got a customer, I'll be right back.

Me: A customer, wait you live in a shop?

SEAN: I own the shop b***h.

Me: I mean, I know you own the shop, but there's like a little room in there?

SEAN: I got everything in here, if you wanna f*** a b**** in here you could f***!

Bobby: Don't say that to him, he's never done it. (He's not wrong lol)

Me: Oh wait! Bobby: Don't shoot me ya homo!

Me: I forgot, Same team you homo.

SEAN: I'll be right back I don't even ha- Dafuq, you guys are homos! Bobby: STOMPER!

Me: Yeah Stomper!

Bobby: How come stomper don't die?(Because he's immortal!)

Bobby: This..I know why Me: Ohhh, pho`mo bye bye.

*Bobby and King homo laughs*

Homo Doggie: Come here Stomper (King homo)

TopaZ:Yes!

Me: You can't run from -=]UM[=-Disco_Dog

-=]UM[=-Bobby: Bye-bye.

Bobby: Got me and pho`.

-=]UM[=-Disco_Dog: Aye, you stole my kill ya homo.

blue you're dead no it's Mel Kabir King oh are you kidding home or

dougie want to play some ball don't you want to play ball

what we're King homo Oh bye-bye King homo what Hey Oh a good

job buddy entered your channel you know

alway I thought can men joined quick you let the dog your home or buddy in your

homeboy you home starts fucking shooting me I think it's full ball oh hey all

formals on a rampage dogs on a dog's breed well I'm on a dying spree how dare

you Oh acting homo but FOMO got me I just

saw I saw blue hi hey you stole my armor your home all sudden I thought home will

come from whoa who's cheating again

yep almost cheating very formal incoming dog hey same home or you deep meeting

homo stop kill the dog eat be a full moon

fuck wrong door nope my jump boots

no always weird FOMO go on the behind me oh come here

come here you got lucky stumper yeah especially formal he's also

shooting Liam from everywhere Oh finally got King Womble if you're red

you're dead I know but you can't give up now

my boy he finally got four more my bubby

you Jesus oh oh I slowly the tapas no no no doggy's red head job

come here bubby I don't know oh come here Bobby ah my biking home oh oh come

here Bobby

do I get much for the livid I get double bag o you home all OH

bye-bye oh no no come here gigavolts what you did you're only young one I

know you're mighty Coble mierqi over off

Oh head job no come here King hovel all bye-bye

but my Bubbe oh come here King Cole aren't you dead lucky coma

Oh Oh dogs on a killing spree fucking homo dog no no no no no I you hey Bobby

suck my vitamin or not if I might arm fuck no no no oh by the Bobby

Oh what are you doing opal opals cheating oh no no no no all my my

Doggie: Ohh, bye bye TopaZ!

-=]UM[=-TopaZ: You little sheet.

ah

duffer's no gig opal

Homo Bobby: Fack u doggie

get home boys stop giving me you whore

no no no yes yes yes give me a kick oh boy

Me: NO NO NO!

pho`: Oh yes yes yes.

come here kiddo more off-mike giggle oh yeah it hurts the doggy so much it made

the dougie cry oh no no no no bye-bye

what where's Bobby Oh

*DA OUTRO*

For more infomation >> UT99: Sniper FAILTAGE - Duration: 15:33.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> UT99: Sniper FAILTAGE - Duration: 15:33.

-------------------------------------------

Emmanuel Macron réconcilié avec ses parents : "Jamais ils ne m'ont mis la pression" - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Emmanuel Macron réconcilié avec ses parents : "Jamais ils ne m'ont mis la pression" - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

2018 REWIND K-POP MEGA MASH-UP: SOUNDS OF '18 | TOTALPOKEDRAMAFAN - Duration: 16:33.

[LOONA - Hi High] You know it's been a long day...

[LOONA - Hi High] I haven't seen you today...

[K/DA - POP/STARS] You know who it is. Coming 'round again.

[LOONA - Hi High] I'm sure... [K/DA - POP/STARS] You're ready for this?

[K/DA - POP/STARS] Let's go!

[Wanna One - Boomerang] I threw it toward your heart, oh my god.

[Wanna One - Boomerang] But the arrow came back to me like p-py-pyoo~

[24K - Bonnie N Clyde] Our relationship is dangerous, danger!

[WOO JIN YOUNG, KIM HYUN SOO - Falling In Love] Bang bang, it's too late for me to snap out of it!

[WOO JIN YOUNG, KIM HYUN SOO - Falling In Love] The game is over, every day, my eyes close in this fluttering feeling.

[WOO JIN YOUNG, KIM HYUN SOO - Falling In Love] Yeah yeah just thinking about it makes me smile, yeah!

[NCT U - BOSS] Woo, I'll break it down.

[NCT U - BOSS/K/DA - POP/STARS] Woo, down down down!

[DREAMCATCHER - YOU AND I] Close your eyes. Hold my hand.

[DREAMCATCHER - YOU AND I] Forget all the times you were alone.

[DREAMCATCHER - YOU AND I] I'll be on your side in this dark world, baby.

[DREAMCATCHER - YOU AND I] Now be with me~ Baby you and I!

[Seven O'Clock - Nothing Better] Let me take you to the second verse...

[ONF - Complete] You complete me~

[SNUPER - TULIPS] So lovable~ Oh my!

[NCT Dream - We Go Up] We go up! uh uh uh go up!

[ONF - Complete] You complete me~ [Red Velvet - Power Up] Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah~

[ONF - Complete] I'm dizzy, please hold me Don't say anything else.

[Red Velvet - Power up] Let's power up!

[SOYA - Artist] Back when I didn't know anything I long for it because it gets farther away...

[fromis_9 - DKDK] Rub dub rub dub!

[GOT7 - LOOK] If you still don't know...

[Red Velvet - Power Up] This hotness, this newness, it's mine~

[EXO - Love Shot] It's the love shot!

[GOT7 - LOOK] Oooh~~~ [SNUPER - TULIPS/EXO - Love Shot] Tulips! (Na nanana...)

[GOT7 - LOOK] Oooh~~~ [SNUPER - TULIPS/EXO - Love Shot] Your lips. (Na nanana...)

[GOT7 - LOOK] Oooh~~~ [SNUPER - TULIPS/EXO - Love Shot] Oh my! Oh my! (Na nanana...)

[GOT7 - LOOK] Yeah yeah yeah yeah~ You look at me now!

[TEEN TOP - Seoul Night] In this city after sunset, Let's start our own love film~

[Oh My Girl - Secret Garden] Beautiful~

[Honey Popcorn - Bibidi Babidi Boo] Every time I see you, I imagine this like a fool~ [gugudan - The Boots] Say the magic word~

[BoA - ONE SHOT, TWO SHOT] I've fallen. Everything is already perfect~

[UNB - BLACK HEART] I've fallen for you, no point in denying.

[SHINee - Good Evening] Going to you!

[SHINee - Good Evening] If you happen to think of me,

[UNB - BLACK HEART] In one moment, I'm pulled to you like black heart.

[WJSN - Save Me, Save You] Tell me, hurry and tell me. [TEEN TOP - Seoul Night] Hurry and tell me!

[gugudan - The Boots] Like this lalala like this! You're like a miracle!

[WJSN - Save Me, Save You] Tell me, with your arms around me.

[MOMOLAND - Bboom Bboom] In front of you, I'm bboom bboom!

[MOMOLAND - Bboom Bboom] I'll give it to you..

[UNB - BLACK HEART] Ooh~ [Oh My Girl - Secret Garden] My secret garden~

[MOMOLAND - Bboom Bboom] GREAT!

[NCT 127 - Simon Says/MOMOLAND - Bboom Bboom] Woo! HO!

[MXM - Diamond Girl] Uh huh!

[MOMOLAND - Bboom Bboom] GREAT!

[BoA - Woman] A true woman~

[MXM - Diamond Girl] I can see right through you but, I can't figure it out.

[MXM - Diamond Girl] It feels like you're mine, but I can't catch you.

[CLC - BLACK DRESS] What're you hesitating for?

[CLC - BLACK DRESS] Put away those thoughts, follow your instincts.

[Weki Meki - LA LA LA] Hello...

[LOONA - favOriTe] Hello?

[Weki Meki - LA LA LA] So, let's just go out...

[ASHLEY - Here We Are] Never leave! Have to stay!

[ASHLEY - Here We Are] Shine on me every day.

[ASHLEY - Here We Are] Only you can make me blossom~

[gugudan - The Boots] Ah ah oh uh uh!

[Super Junior-D&E - 'Bout You] I want to know you, just all about you~

[NCT 127 - Simon Says] The moment you find your true self,

[NCT 127 - Simon Says] Between reality and dreams~

[SEULGI,SINB,CHUNGHA,SOYEON - Wow Thing] Follow my heart that explodes, boom boom boom! The whole world is following me, zoom zoom zoom!

[SOYOU - All Night] Baby love me like you do!

[gugudan - The Boots] I will take you far away To wherever you wish!

[ASHLEY - Here We Are] No more worries, No worry, now here we are!

[WEKI MEKI - LA LA LA] The time is right now, like you babe!

[CLC - BLACK DRESS] Oh oh oh~ [BoA - Woman] Yeah~

[UP10TION - Candyland] Look, look, fall into me!

[CLC - BLACK DRESS] Oh oh oh~

[MOMOLAND - Bboom Bboom] Just feel it bboom bboom!

[CLC - BLACK DRESS] Oh oh oh~ I'm in the black dress!

[SF9 - MAMMA MIA] My heart grows hot Hot hot hot!

[MINO - FIANCÉ] I'm going where you are.

[MINO - FIANCÉ] I'm going~

[IN2IT - SnapShot] Yeah...

[IN2IT - SnapShot] Let's get it! [Kim Dong Han - Sunset] Hey!

[IMFACT - The Light] What you can't have always shines more when you can't have it.

[NCT 127 - Regular] "Diamonds on my neck."

[IMFACT - The Light] Just thinking about seeing you makes me excited like a child.

[Kim Dong Han - Sunset] You are my sunset!

[N.Flying - Hot Potato] I won't easily cool down.

[IN2IT - SnapShot] Baby... [NCT 127 - Regular] Burn it up burn it up turn it up!

[N.Flying - Hot Potato] I won't easily cool down.

[IN2IT - SnapShot] Baby...

[SF9 - Now Or Never] Like you don't care~ [NCT 127 - Regular] Oh~

[SF9 - Now Or Never] Risky like a game of tug-of-war, you burn me up!

[Super Junior - One More Time] One more time...

[April - The Blue Bird] My heart won't work like I want it to...

[NCT 127 - Regular] Oh~ [GFRIEND - Time For The Moon Night] I'm hesitating, but

[NCT 127 - Regular] Oh~ [GFRIEND - Time For The Moon Night] I like you too much to just stay here.

[NCT 127 - Regular] Oh~ [Kim Dong Han - Sunset] Baby! [IN2IT - SnapShot] Oh give it to me~

[Stray Kids - I am YOU] I'll stay by your side.

[Stray Kids - I am YOU] Will you stay in the same place as me?

[Jeong Eun Ji - Being There] Oh love... [Lovelyz - Lost N Found] Come find me...

[ASTRO - Always You] The one I love is you...

[HOTSHOT - I Hate You] I hate myself... [JBJ95 - HOME] I'm waiting~

[ASTRO - Always You] I waited for you, tears are coming.

[ASTRO - Always You] The one I love...

[The Boyz - No Air] My eyes, my breath, my heart want you!

[INFINITE - Tell Me] Oh~~~~ [PRISTIN V - Get It] We're inside this story Can't take my eyes off you~

[INFINITE - Tell Me] Tell me luv...

[JBJ95 - HOME] Come back, the way back home...

[INFINITE - Tell Me] Come back to me babe.

[BIG BANG - Flower Road] Yeah~ Oh~ [iKON - Goodbye Road] Goodbye goodbye, if only I knew we'd say goodbye.

[BIG BANG - Flower Road] Yeah~ [iKON - Goodbye Road] I wouldn't have loved you this much...

[APINK - I'm So Sick] I'm so sick of lying...

[MONSTA X - Jealousy] (Ye-ye-ye-ye-ye-ye-yeah...)

[MONSTA X - Jealousy] (Ye-ye-ye-ye-ye-ye-yeah...)

[MONSTA X - Jealousy] Oh! (Ye-ye-ye-ye-ye-ye-yeah...)

[MONSTA X - Jealousy] You make me jealous baby.

[LABOUM - Between Us] I get nervous without you...

[MONSTA X - Jealousy] Jealousy baby jealousy...

[JBJ - My Flower] Acting like I'm just a close friend.

[JBJ - My Flower] Like I'm just a guy friend.

[JBJ - My Flower] As I continue to linger near you.

[TWICE - What Is Love?] What is love?

[DAY6 - Shoot Me] Your eyes are getting colder. The mood is getting heavier.

[DAY6 - Shoot Me] I'm just quietly sitting here,

[DAY6 - Shoot Me] Trying to get my breath back.

[(G)I-DLE - HANN] You look at me with cold eyes.

[(G)I-DLE - HANN] You see me and turn as if you didn't know me.

[(G)I-DLE - HANN] I just stand here vacantly~

[MYTEEN - SHE BAD] She's bad bad bad...

[TVXQ - The Chance Of Love] Ooh~ [GYEONGREE - Blue Moon] You and me, me and you, bad case! Only scars remain, bad case!

[MYTEEN - SHE BAD] She's bad bad bad...

[TVXQ - The Chance Of Love] Ooh~ [JENNIE - SOLO] From now on, I'm shining solo.

[KHAN - I'm Your Girl?] And you ooh ooh~ I'm your girl~

[KHAN - I'm Your Girl?] You ooh ooh~ I don't understand~

[MAMAMOO - Egotistic] Umttiyaiya ttiyaiya~ You shouldn't just do whatever you want.

[Jimin Park - April Fools] I was doing fine but why are you in my heart?

[MONSTA X - Jealousy] Stop talking to me about other people. Stop it.

[MYTEEN - SHE BAD] On & on & on & on & on...

[Taeyeon - Something New] Something new~

[TWICE - What Is Love?] I wanna know know know know~ What is love?

[Heize - First Sight] I wanna have! [TVXQ - The Chance Of Love] Oh yeah yeah!

[MYTEEN - SHE BAD] On & on & on & on & on...

[Taeyeon - Something New] Something new~

[TWICE - What Is Love?] I wanna know know know know~ What is love?

[MYTEEN - SHE BAD] Na na na baby give me love now!

[AlphaBAT - New World] Aye! You'll accept it right away too, this feeling's a first.

[Monsta X - Jealousy] "I'm a Red Hare, going to you out of jealousy."

[gugudan - Not That Type] I'm not that type~ (I'm cool like that!)

[HIGHLIGHT - Loved] You should be in the one in pain. Take away at least some of the sadness.

[WINNER - Millions] You fly into my heart like a butterfly. Your wings flapping make my heart flutter.

[WJSN - Dreams Come True] Where am I to you? Where are you to me?

[SEVENTEEN - Thanks] If I could hear you, I would run to you without second thoughts. [KEY - One Of Those Nights] Oh~ Yeah yeah yeah~

[SEVENTEEN - Thanks] Back then~ [UNB - Feeling] Yeah we are yeah we are! Can't explain it with words.

[April - Oh! My Mistake] But why am I being like this? Why am I so nervous?

[APINK - I'm So Sick] Not a single bit of the feelings from before.

[APINK - I'm So Sick] Not a single bit of those emotions are left.

[Sunmi - Siren] Get away out of my face! Don't come any closer boy.

[Sunmi - Siren] Can't you see that boy?

[CHUNGHA - Roller Coaster] You're a roller coaster! [MXM - YAYAYA/DREAMCATCHER - WHAT] YA WHAT WHAT YA!

[CHUNGHA - Roller Coaster] Ahh~

[CHUNGHA - Roller Coaster] Roller coaster~ [MXM - YAYAYA/DREAMCATCHER - WHAT] YA YA WHAT YA!

[IU - BBIBBI] Stop it! Hello stuP-I-D!

[MXM - YAYAYA/DREAMCATCHER - WHAT] YA WHAT WHAT YA YA YA!

[Samuel - One] Stop shaking me up. Don't do anything.

[HALO - O.M.G.] I can't escape.

[KEY - One Of Those Nights] I can't pretend to be strong anymore...

[Triple H - Retro Future] Retro sexy music~ [SHINHWA - Kiss Me Like That] Can't stop, can't stop...

[Triple H - Retro Future] Ah ah~ [SHINHWA - Kiss Me Like That] I can't wait, no more.

[Triple H - Retro Future] Hey come on sexy music... [SHINHWA - Kiss Me Like That] I can't stop, can't stop...

[BLACKPINK - DDU-DU-DDU-DU] Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du!

[Yubin - Lady] Don't beat around the bush.

[Yubin - Lady] Tell me straight up. I made time, especially for you~

[iKON - Killing Me] It's killing me, once again.

[iKON - Killing Me] Your traces remain and they torture me.

[iKON - Killing Me] It's killing me...

[BIGFLO - Upside Down] I wanna break it all down.

[BIGFLO - Upside Down] I wanna shed all the shyness between us~

[EXO-CBX - Blooming Day] So baby, can I be your boyfriend, can I?

[A.C.E - Take Me Higher] You're so beautiful, so dazzling! [EXO-CBX - Blooming Day] Oh~

[Lovelyz - That Day] Breathe in all the sad memories and blow them all out~

[SHINee - I Want You] I dreamed of this moment every day,

[SHINee - I Want You] I said [JEONG SE WOON - Baby It's U] Baby it's u!

[EXID - LADY] If tomorrow passes like this, each day will be hard.

[EXID - LADY] Don't do anything!

[The Rose - Baby] Tell me now!

[BLACKPINK - DDU-DU-DDU-DU] If you wanted something easy… [EXID - LADY] Hey!

[The Boyz - Giddy Up] If we're together, everything is good..

[Yubin - Thank U Sooo Much] Thank you so much!

[The Rose - Baby] Our times together...

[GWSN - Puzzle Moon] Puzzle Moon!

[GWSN - Puzzle Moon] It's a perfect picture, too pretty to close my eyes.

[GWSN - Puzzle Moon] The last piece sweetly fits perfectly.

[GWSN - Puzzle Moon] Yeah I Like It!

[BIGFLO - Upside Down] You can be my lady tonight~

[RAINZ - Turn It Up] Turn it up now! [Red Velvet - Bad Boy] Ooh~

[RAINZ - Turn It Up] Turn it up! (Come on come on come on yeah) [Red Velvet - Bad Boy] Hmm~ Uh...

[RAINZ - Turn It Up] Turn it up! Turn up the music loud eh! [Red Velvet - Bad Boy] Ooh~

[RAINZ - Turn It Up] Turn it up! I keep spreading to you. [Red Velvet - Bad Boy] Heyy!

[PENTAGON - Shine] I… how can I say this? Mm.. For a very long time, I've...

[Red Velvet - Bad Boy] That blank face, I like that~ Provoking my curiosity.

[Stray Kids - My Pace] I wanna be like him, I'm jealous, yes I'm jealous, yes I'm!

[Stray Kids - My Pace] I wish I was half of half of him.

[NATURE - Some (You'll Be Mine)] You know!

[NATURE - Some (You'll Be Mine)] Whenever I see him, both my eyes go "Heart Heart" (uh-huh!)

[NATURE - Some (You'll Be Mine)] I, oh my god, you, oh my boy, I can't believe it! (Some & love~)

[PENTAGON - Naughty Boy] Oh I've changed, But please look at me~

[VIXX - Scentist] I demand for a drop of you for blooming!

[PENTAGON - Shine] I'm a loser who loves you!

[BTS - FAKE LOVE] Love you so bad, love you so bad!

[Wanna One - Light] Do you feel the same?

[Red Velvet - Bad Boy] Ooh ooh! (Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh~)

[Red Velvet - Bad Boy] Can't escape, ooh ooh! (Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh~)

[Wanna One - Light] Do you feel the same?

[HYOLYN - Dally] There's no other way. There's no other way.

[BTS - FAKE LOVE] I'm so sick of this Fake love, fake love, fake love!

[UNI.T - No More] No more, no no no no no no no...

[HYOLYN - Dally] Oh you'd better stop... Oh you'd better stop... [VIXX - Scentist] Oh~ Yeah~

[VIXX - Scentist] Oh yeah~

[HYOLYN - Dally] Oh you'd better stop... [UNI.T - No More] Crossing the line....

[iKON - Love Scenario] We were in love. We met and became a memory that can't be erased.

[iKON - Love Scenario] It was a commendable melodrama.

[iKON - Love Scenario] A pretty good ending.

[iKON - Love Scenario] That's all I need. I loved you...

[GFRIEND - Sunny Summer] It's so summer summer, sunny summer. Let's have a good time! [TWICE - YES or YES] Ah~

[TWICE - YES or YES] Choose only one of the two YES or YES?

[TWICE - YES or YES] Ah~ [GFRIEND - Sunny Summer] It's so summer, sunny summer. Let's have a good time!

[TWICE - YES or YES] Make your choice come on YES or YES?

[Weki Meki - Crush] Crush!....

[MOMOLAND - BAAM] Uh! You're looking at me...

[Weki Meki - Crush] Just looking into your eyes feels electric.

[DIA - WooWoo] Woo woo woo baby woo baby baby~

[fromis_9 - Love Bomb] All night it's a P-P-Party!

[MOMOLAND - BAAM] BAAM! BAAM! [fromis_9 - Love Bomb] LOVE BOMB BOMB BOMB!

[Oh My Girl - Remember Me] Actually, back then, it was only you and me in my world!

[Oh My Girl - Remember Me] Hello! [DREAMNOTE - Dream Note] The moment you hold my hand.

[NCT 127 - Touch] Na na na na na na!

[WINNER - Everyday] Every day, I pray, 365 days Instead of my name, call me my boy!

[DREAMNOTE - Dream Note] La La La La La~

[NCT 127 - Touch] Na na na na na na!

[VAV - Señorita] Yeah yeah!

[VAV - Señorita] Stealing glances, I was looking for chances. It's the reason I feel like I should go to you now.

[KARD - Ride On The Wind] "Am I not good enough to be your boyfriend? Is it too much?"

[LOONA - favOriTe] Wherever my heart takes me, feel it~ I'll go towards you.

[LOONA - favOriTe] Just stay where you are. Let's get it started.

[Girls' Generation-Oh!GG - Lil' Touch] You can't escape me now.

[Jonghyun - Shinin'] Shinin' shinin'...

[BTOB - Only One For Me] I'm on my way to you right now. [OH MY GIRL BANHANA - Banana Allergy Monkey] Oh yeah!

[BTOB - Only One For Me] Much faster than the end of spring. [MAMAMOO - Starry Night] Yayaya~

[Jonghyun - Shinin'] My place is right next to you.

[Jonghyun - Shinin'] We're like Geminis! (oh girl~)

[Jonghyun - Shinin'] Can't hide it.

[BTOB - Only One For Me] You're the only one for me!

[BTOB - Only One For Me] Hah ah ah ah ah ah ah~ [BOL4 - Travel] Take me to new world anywhere, wherever it is~

[MAMAMOO - Starry Night] Starry night.

[BTOB - Only One For Me] Hah ah ah ah ah ah ah~ [HYOLYN - SEE SEA] If it's with you, I'm down down down down!

[BTOB - Only One For Me] Hah ah ah ah ah ah ah~ [Golden Child - It's U] It's you, it's you, these aren't empty words!

[OH MY GIRL BANHANA - Banana Allergy Monkey] Oh oh oh!

[EXID - I Love You] I love you. I love you. I love you~

[CHUNGHA - Love U] I just wanna wanna love you!

[OH MY GIRL BANHANA - Banana Allergy Monkey] Oh yeah! [Golden Child - It's U] Wooh!

[yyxy - love4eva] Love4eva~

[NU'EST W - Dejavu] Du-ru-too~, du-ru-too~

[CROSS GENE - Touch It] You and I, we're about to touch, hey! [yyxy - love4eva] Aah~

[NU'EST W - Dejavu] Du-ru-too~

[(G)I-DLE - LATATA] Every day every night [PRODUCE48 - RUMOR] Say it to me!

[NU'EST W - Dejavu] Du-ru-too~, du-ru-too~

[CROSS GENE - Touch It] You and I, we're about to touch, hey!

[NU'EST W - Dejavu] Du-ru-too~

[(G)I-DLE - LATATA] Every day every night LATATA!

[Oh My Girl - Remember Me] Remember me...

[Sunmi - Heroine] The show must go on... [100% - Heart] Hmmm...

[Oh My Girl - Remember Me] Remember me...

[IZ*ONE - La Vie En Rose] La La La La Vie en Rose...

[100% - Heart] People are laughing, But my heart is crying.

[100% - Heart] You can't hear me...

[Sunmi - Heroine] You must go on...

[LABOUM - Turn It On] My greed wants you.

[LABOUM - Turn It On] My eyes look at you.

[LABOUM - Turn It On] I'm already captivated by you, your love.

[Wanna One - Spring Breeze] We'll meet again! When the spring spreeze passes...

[JBJ - Call Your Name] I'll call you...

[VICTON - Time Of Sorrow] Ooh~~ [IZ*ONE - La Vie En Rose] Don't forget this rose standing here.

[TVXQ - Truth] And look for true love~

[VICTON - Time Of Sorrow] I miss you...

[Girls' Generation-Oh!GG - Lil' Touch] Give me a lil' touch!

[Girls' Generation-Oh!GG - Lil' Touch] Didn't you know your heart wants me? Hurry to me quickly lalalalala, quickly...

[LOONA - favOriTe] Baby!

[SEVENTEEN - Oh My!] You're so bright~

[SEVENTEEN - Oh My!] You shine so brightly that it reaches outer space.

[GOT7 - Lullaby] It's magical.

[Golden Child - Genie] This trembling, this feeling at the tip of our fingers.

[Golden Child - Genie] Remember this moment!

[AOA - Bingle Bangle] Shake your butt!

[EXO - Tempo] Don't mess up my tempo. [BTS - IDOL] Oooh~

[EXO - Tempo] Listen, this will be enough. [AOA - Bingle Bangle] Bang bang!

[VICTON - Time Of Sorrow] Following the petals that are blown away...

[BTS - IDOL] OH OH OH!

[EXO - Tempo] I said don't mess up my tempo. [BTS - IDOL] Oooh~

[EXO - Tempo] This beat will steal her heart. [AOA - Bingle Bangle] Bang bang!

[EXO - Tempo] Don't mess up my tempo!

[UNI.T - I Mean] I only have you! [TWICE - Dance The Night Away] Let's dance the night away...

[TWICE - Dance The Night Away] Dance the night away! Let's dance! [The Boyz - Right Here] That's right!

[VICTON - Time Of Sorrow] I dance with you, like that day yeah~

[BTS - IDOL] OH OH OH!

[TWICE - Dance The Night Away] Dance the night away! Let's dance! [The Boyz - Right Here] That's right!

[UNI.T - I Mean] I mean~

[GOT7 - Lullaby] So this moment can last forever, [SEVENTEEN - Oh My!] What do I do?

[UNI.T - I Mean] Oh eh-ohhh~~

[Stray Kids - District 9] Actually, I don't know myself. It's frustrating, I'm always worrying.

[Stray Kids - District 9] Answer me, Give me an answer, a clear answer please!

[TARGET - Awake] Even though I see walls, it's not time to give up.

[TARGET - Awake] If I fall, I'll just get up again.

[TARGET - Awake] Brushing up my last fighting spirit!

[ATEEZ - Pirate King] Um OEO~

[Red Velvet - RBB] Oh my god! [Stray Kids - District 9] Better watch out!

[ATEEZ - Pirate King] Um OEO~

[NCT Dream - GO] Hey! GO GO! We be screaming GO!

[ATEEZ - Pirate King] Um OEO~

[Monsta X - Shoot Out] I am what I am! [Stray Kids - District 9] Better watch out!

[ATEEZ - Pirate King] Um OEO~

[NCT Dream - GO] We be screaming GO! (GO!) GO GO! (HEY!)

[IZ - ANGEL] Is this love?

[IZ - ANGEL] Are you a real person?

[Yuri - Into You] Even if I try hard, I can't hide my heart toward you...

[Super Junior - Lo Siento] I know, I'll be waiting, look for it Feelings inside your heart~

[Red Velvet - RBB] Alright!

[MONSTA X - Shoot Out] Fire, shoot out the words "it's over"

[MONSTA X - Shoot Out] Into my heart.

[NU'EST W - HELP ME] Every day, I'm breaking down, help me! (Help me!)

[NU'EST W - HELP ME] So help me! [MONSTA X - Shoot Out] Ah ah ah ah~

[Red Velvet - RBB] You're a bad boy and you're bad for me! You're a bad boy and you're bad for me!

[Red Velvet - RBB] You're a bad boy and you're bad for me!

[ATEEZ - Pirate King] Um OEO~

[Red Velvet - RBB] Oh my god! [Stray Kids - District 9] Better watch out!

[ATEEZ - Pirate King] Um OEO~

[NCT Dream - GO] Hey! GO GO! We be screaming GO!

[ATEEZ - Pirate King] Um OEO~

[Monsta X - Shoot Out] I am what I am! [Stray Kids - District 9] Better watch out!

[ATEEZ - Pirate King] Um OEO~

[NCT Dream - GO] We be screaming GO! (GO!) GO GO!

[NCT Dream - GO] We be screaming...

[NCT 2018 - BLACK ON BLACK] WOAH!!!!

For more infomation >> 2018 REWIND K-POP MEGA MASH-UP: SOUNDS OF '18 | TOTALPOKEDRAMAFAN - Duration: 16:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dragons of the Silence recruitment video - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> Dragons of the Silence recruitment video - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

MEP-802a "Cold" Start - Duration: 5:34.

Okay, so this is a

very cold start of a MEP-802a

That's about five degrees right now

It was negative two this morning when I got up

And it's about 11 in the after maybe 12 in the afternoon here in Highland, Indiana on January 24th

2019 so

See if we get the started in the cold

This generator has

38 hours on it. Here we go. Thirty eight point three hours on it just under 40 hours

It's got new batteries haven't started it yet today

Find the exhaust here

there we go

we got a clear path there

alright, so lets see

it says...

lets see... above 25 or above negative 25

Doesn't really say but I'm ... at temperatures below 40, here we go

Hold the preheat for approximately 30 seconds. So, let's see if that works

Okay, yeah, it's probably about 30 seconds

Nope, didn't want to go on that first one, let's try it again

Let's preheat it just for a minute

Alright let's try this

there it goes

good, the oil pressure

ok, I'm going to let this warm up

and then I'm going to put a load on it

ok, its been a few minutes

its starting to warm up a little bit

I've gone ahead and clicked the house over

and we're running sixty Hz

hardly any load right now

its winter time, no A/C or anything. We have gas appliances

but I'm going to run it for a little while

thirty eight and and half hours. I'll check back in about an hour or so.

Okay, we've been running about an hour now. And, I was able to get a little bit more of a load on here.

I turned on some heaters and lights and basically turned on anything I could

Otherwise, yeah... like I said, its winter time so not much running on it

yeah, its warmed up now

a hundred and eighty degrees in there

so far so good

I'm going to click back over and shut everything off here in a minute

[inaudible]

Its not actually all that loud. I have to shout when I'm standing right next to it but...

Its a good generator

For more infomation >> MEP-802a "Cold" Start - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

MEP-831a "Cold" Start - Duration: 5:50.

Okay, so this is a

Very cold start. Sorry I'm shivering. It's kind of shaky

Of an 802 - excuse me. 831a

air-cooled diesel

It's about seven degrees which is a couple degrees warmer than my last video

Low tonight was two degrees. This has been sitting in a shed

But I haven't started it yet today

so, let's see

See how this goes. It's grounded and I've checked my

My oil levels and everything. So this unit by the way only has about ten hours less than ten hours on it

So, let's see see what we can do here

for cold weather

Preheat for ten to twenty seconds. So let's see if we can do here

It's probably about twenty seconds. Alright, let's see what happens here

Alright let's try that again

Like I said, it's very cold out today

Alright let's try this again

It doesn't seem to like the cold

Let's turn this off

let's

Let heat up some more here

By the way, I've not kept a charge on this battery and

It's been at least... Well, it's definitely been much colder since the last time I started it

So we'll see what happens here. My fingers are very cold right now

Let's try it

Okay, I'm gonna check some things I'll be right back

And back already you can hear now

The fuel pump just kicked on I'm wondering if the fuel pump was just too cold for a minute there. Let me kill this

Let's try that again

Here we go. Yep, must have been the fuel pump.

Ok, I'm going to put my gloves on and let this warm up for a second.

Ok, its been a couple of minutes. The smokes cleared up

There's no smoke coming out of there now

And I am going to go ahead and cut over my house

You can see that I've already closed the circuit here

and I tested the voltage and just to make sure that we're at a good place

so, um

we'll be right back

as you can hear, the idle is a little bit higher here.

and uh, it looks like I'm pulling about two and a half kilowatts

we're a full gas appliance house

so the rest of everything is LED and everything so...

unless the pump kicks on I don't think we're going to get near 3k

but this is an inverter generator

so, it only really uses...

or, really only spins up for what it needs

so, if its only using... one kilowatt it will slow down significantly

so, right now we're at about nine and a half hours

I'm going to let it run for an hour or so

and then uh, check back

its been an hour

I had some other stuff turned on. We were using about two and a half kilowatts

I've got that stuff turned off now and we're at about one and a half kilowatts

you may be able to hear the idle is a little bit lower

I'm going to go ahead and disconnect the house

and uh, switch everything back over

All right

Okay, that's it

Thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét