Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 21 2019

Where is the flower shop?

Where is the flower shop?

Where is the flower shop?

- What do you need to buy? / - Flowers.

Flowers?

- What? / - They need to turn right.

- It's Uncle Andy. / - Uncle Andy.

Do you know who I am?

No?

Let's follow uncle.

- I will walk you there. / - Okay.

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Hello. / - How cute!

Did you order flowers?

Yes.

Dad told us to buy flowers.

- Your dad did? / - Yes.

- Are you on an errand? / - Yes.

(Why isn't he leaving?)

You are so nice.

William, what are you doing there?

They might think, "Why isn't he leaving"

- "after showing us the shop?" / - You are right.

William asked him for help.

- Is it good? / - Is it good?

- Here is your order. / - Thank you.

- Thank you. / - Let's go.

How cute! Let's go.

What is your name?

What is your name?

- I'm Uncle Andy. / - Uncle Andy?

Who is that? Isn't that William?

(Running)

(Take this.)

Who is he giving the flowers to?

Gosh, thank you.

- My goodness. / - William.

Hello, William. We are DIA.

- They are DIA. / - What's your name?

My goodness.

William.

(He captures their hearts.)

- William, please give me a flower. / - I guess

I'm the only woman William didn't like.

- He didn't buy those flowers for them. / - No.

- William. / - We ran into him.

(I will give you a heart instead of a flower.)

I can't believe him.

(Today is DIA's lucky day.)

- They are melting. / - Shall I put this on you?

I can't believe I'm only seeing him on TV.

He is leaving with an empty bag.

What will happen now?

You got nominated for the Grand Award.

I have broken records while playing soccer,

but this record is new.

You haven't attended an award ceremony

- with your children. / - No, I haven't.

You didn't attend last year.

I have done it a few times.

During the live broadcast, the kids would chatter

and fall over.

(Children fall like this.)

(Jooho throws his body.)

He doesn't disappoint us.

(He slides across the floor.)

- All right. All right. / - My goodness.

Soccer players are different.

- All right. / - He is fast.

You should have been that fast on the field too.

- Gosh, Donggook. / - Your feet were a blur.

It's the power of being a father.

He practically flew.

- Sam, it's time for the rehearsal. / - Okay.

I'll be back. Please watch Bentley for me.

Don't worry.

They play well together.

- They're the same age, right? / - Yes, they are.

(Gunhoo is in a good mood after averting the crisis.)

(These cute babies are free-spirited.)

(What is that?)

(Come here, Bentley.)

(Turning away)

(I have somewhere to be.)

Gunhoo, don't go up there.

He must be interested in that spot.

What's that on the floor?

- Tape? / - Oh, it's tape.

Do you want to take it off?

Do you want to take it off?

(You should help me instead of just talking.)

(He gives up when it doesn't come off.)

- His attention span is short. / - Where are you going?

He is okay.

That was natural.

- What is he doing? / - Did the screen freeze?

That's it. That was natural.

You lay down to take that off, right?

Yes, that thing just happens to be there.

- There you go. / - How cute!

- My goodness. / - That was natural.

You almost fooled me. That was natural.

High-five.

(Running away)

He didn't even glance at Donggook.

Come on out.

- He is still driving. / - Where is he going?

Gunhoo, come here.

It's time to change your diaper. Come here.

Let's change your diaper.

I know you peed. Let's change your diaper.

Bentley came. Gunhoo, come here.

What will make him come out?

I know. Let's see who can get him to come out.

Who can get him to come out?

I'm going with Bentley. Play by yourself.

Will he become jealous?

- Bye. / - He said bye.

- Bye. Come here. / - He waved them goodbye.

(He gives Bentley a kiss to make Gunhoo jealous.)

It doesn't work at all.

You need to tempt him with something

like a snack. / - Yes, something to eat.

- Come here. / - He heard that.

- I will give you this. / - It's a snack.

It's a snack. A snack.

(Is it really a snack?)

He's responding.

It's a snack. A snack.

(Where is the snack?)

- Food works better / - You are experienced.

than jealousy. Donggook is incredible.

You haven't changed a diaper in a while, right?

My goodness. There you go.

I'm used to seeing them on the field. Seeing them here,

they are just regular dads outside the field.

(He blows on Bentley's skin.)

(It's cool.)

- He changes the diaper so quickly. / - I know.

You are so mature.

(I feel refreshed thanks to Uncle.)

How are you so good with Sian?

I'm jealous. My children drag me around.

Sian's face makes me want to pull a prank on him.

He has an innocent face.

I should learn from you.

You should learn from me and pull a prank on Naeun.

Here.

I will put this in here. Watch.

I will put this coin in the water bottle.

- Coin? / - Yes.

- Can you use any coin? / - Yes.

You can use something else other than a coin.

(Will it really go in?)

Look from above.

Look closer.

(I fooled you.)

He just managed to avoid the splash

because of his good reflexes.

Donggook debuted 10 years earlier.

- Jooho can't protest. / - That's right.

Of course this coin won't go into the water bottle!

- Try it. / - I will try it on Naeun.

Don't do it on Naeun.

- I see. / - Do it on the boy.

Once he gets older... Look at him. Look at that smile.

Wait until he gets older.

(I will let you pull any prank on me.)

Trust me and follow me.

Meanwhile, the trio heads to the props room.

They seem nervous.

All sorts of props are in there.

The place feels spooky if you go alone.

"Gag Concert" gets its props from here.

- Then it must be a bit spooky. / - Is anyone there?

- Look at that. / - Every prop is in there.

Every costume is in there as well.

(Nervous)

(The props room is a bit spooky.)

It feels like a goblin will appear.

Is anyone here?

(Is there no one around?)

(What is that?)

- I'm scared. / - What is that?

My goodness.

I think one of them will cry.

Hey.

(Sian works up his courage.)

Hey.

(She doesn't answer.)

- Be careful. / - Hey.

(Why is he talking differently?)

It's a real ghost.

No, it's not.

Will Naeun go?

- Naeun worked up / - Let's go.

- her courage. / - No!

- No! / - Seungjae...

- It's okay. / - No, it's a ghost.

- Follow me. / - No.

- No. / - Don't go.

- The boys are scared. / - Will you go alone?

Come on. Let's go.

- No. / - Are you scared?

We're not going to go, so go by yourself.

(What are you saying?)

He shouldn't have said that.

Go by yourself.

(Forget it.)

(Naeun bravely goes by herself.)

No, don't go.

(Let's go!)

I will go by myself.

(Screams)

What is it?

It's not scary.

- Come here. / - It's a mannequin.

There is nothing here.

You are scaredy-cats.

(Should I go or not?)

- Seungjae, come on. / - He wants to go with Seungjae.

It's not scary.

Come here.

It's not scary. Come here.

There aren't any ghosts.

Naeun is really brave.

- Come on, Seungjae. / - No.

Hold my hand.

(I can't believe them.)

Who wants to go with me?

I won't if Seungjae won't.

Let's go. It's not scary.

How could you do this to us?

Do you want to go alone?

- My goodness. / - It's not scary!

What kind of hierarchy is this?

- Let's go. / - Let's go.

- Sian made a decision. / - I know the way.

Then hurry up and come.

(How could you do this to me?)

(With a strong shout,)

Let's go. Hey!

(General Hey steps forward.)

- Let's go. / - Hey!

- Come on. / - What was that?

What is wrong with them?

- I can't believe them. / - Aren't you coming?

Then you can't meet my anymore.

- What? / - "Then you can't meet me anymore."

Oh my.

Hey. Hey.

(Inching closer)

Hey.

(Hey.)

Stop shouting.

- You're noisy. / - What are we going to do?

I was talking to that mannequin.

Why won't you answer?

- My goodness. / - Come closer.

Hey. Oh, no.

Oh, no. That was so sudden.

(I'll help you.)

Hey.

- Hold this. / - Okay.

I'm brushing my teeth.

No.

(Inching closer)

Hey.

- Hey. / - Come closer.

Follow me.

See?

- It's not scary at all. / - Naeun got them to come.

Excuse me.

Where is the help desk?

- It's not a person. / - It's fake.

It's not scary, right?

I was here first.

If you guys don't hurry up...

We are older than you.

Now he says they're older.

- Were you scared? / - Not me.

Then who was scared?

Let's hurry up and go.

(Who is that?)

It's not scary.

- Let's go. / - Let's go.

- Let's go. / - Let's go.

I'd be scared too if I went down there alone.

- It's scary even for adults. / - I find it scary too.

Let's sit down for a second.

I know this place.

He is in a daze.

Seungjae, were you scared?

- He's shaking his head. / - You were scared earlier.

I wasn't scared.

You aren't brave. I'm brave.

(You're right.)

Do you like brave people?

I'm brave.

You stayed back earlier.

Me?

The two of you didn't go.

I went alone.

- I went with you. / - Earlier?

(What?)

What is going on all of a sudden?

What are they doing?

- My goodness. / - Seungjae is there.

(What are you doing?)

You didn't go earlier.

(Answer truthfully.)

- No. / - What is going on?

(Laughing)

(Pouting)

Why are you playing by yourselves?

Have you met before?

Of course.

Where did you meet?

He wants to know where we met.

Many things happened between the two of them.

They played together and even kissed.

That's right.

(What should we tell him first?)

We went to a sauna

without you, Seungjae.

We cracked eggs on our heads.

I've done that too.

You and I went to a sauna once.

Sian and Seungjae cracked some eggs,

and built up a friendship at the sauna.

(They checked each other's friendship.)

(You remember that, right?)

Don't lie.

The two of you are mean.

- Don't say that. / - Seungjae is upset.

We did go to a sauna together.

Why didn't you come?

(What?)

(What?)

- It wasn't his fault. / - He wasn't invited.

(I wasn't invited.)

I'm going.

- Goodness. / - My goodness.

Go. Go alone.

Naeun, where are you going?

Naeun, come here.

(Sweet)

Let's go.

When did they get so close?

- I feel bad for him. / - I can't believe them.

- Seriously. / - Follow them.

Naeun, where are you going?

Naeun, wait for me.

(Seungjae runs after them.)

- Naeun. / - Let's go.

(Bumping)

Naeun, wait for me.

- This is fun. / - It is.

- It will be popular. / - This drama is fun.

- Let's wait for Seungjae. / - Come.

Play with me.

Then you need to come.

(They hold hands once again.)

Let's go this way.

Are we going the right way?

They basically went around the entire KBS building.

- They had a tour. / - There is water.

Hold on. I will pour you some water.

(I was late.)

- It's too high. / - You can't do it.

Let's use this.

I will pour you some water.

Who are you talking to?

- My goodness. / - He wants her to choose.

Hold on.

I will get some water.

Be careful.

Who will get water from Naeun?

Even I'm nervous.

It's nerve-wracking.

Is it for me?

Won't you give me some water?

I will.

(Sweet)

- Thank you. / - There you go.

(Why does this water taste so sweet?)

Was it tasty?

It was tastier because you gave it to me.

- Give me water first next time. / - Okay.

(I promise, Seungjae.)

It looks like Naeun has them wrapped around her finger.

Cake, look for us.

Where is the help desk on the second floor?

This is the help desk. What are you here for?

- A cake. / - A cake.

- They found it. / - It's too heavy.

- It's big. / - It's big.

Is this the cake?

- My goodness. / - I'm sorry.

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

Be careful. It's heavy.

Team Flowers came back first.

(They completed the mission to get flowers.)

We succeeded!

All right.

William, where are your flowers?

- William. / - William.

- Where are your flowers? / - Didn't you get them?

William gave them to some girls.

I gave them to the DIA aunts.

Who are they?

- Were they pretty? / - Yes.

You gave them flowers because they were pretty.

(That goes without saying.)

Seola and Sua, did anything happen on the trip?

- There was a happening. / - What happened?

We met someone too.

It was a man with pale skin

- in his 40s. / - 40s?

He referred to himself as "older brother".

(An older brother in his 40s?)

For more infomation >> Seungjae & Sian are scared "Go by yourself, Naeun" [The Return of Superman/2019.01.13] - Duration: 17:20.

-------------------------------------------

Ramla Ali: Fight For Your Dream - Duration: 2:36.

Boxing is in my blood.

Cut me open

you'll probably find a pair of boxing gloves in there somewhere.

I grew up in a strict Muslim background.

My family always imagined for me

to be a lawyer or a doctor or something like that.

When I wanted to pursue boxing,

I always knew that they weren't gonna be ok with it.

So I hid it.

<i>Can't do 'em.</i>

When I was competing for the National title.

I told my mom I was going for a run.

All the while, two roads down--competing in the National finals.

The only person I wanted to share it with was my mom.

I remember a friend of mine saying,

"you've become the best in the country,"

"don't you think she'd be proud of that?"

I said, "no I don't think she would."

I just never told her.

When I was younger I never had any

positive role models.

Female boxing wasn't a thing.

I constantly get messages from people saying,

"You're such an inspiration."

"My daughter looks up to you."

For me, I'm just glad to be that role model

that I wish I had when I was younger.

This year, I went to compete in Denmark.

It was the first ever time my mom had called me. Ever.

You could hear the screams from the phone.

"Oh my God, I stayed up all night"

"praying that you were safe"

"and that, you know, you'd be victorious."

My dream is to go to the Olympics.

I know that representing Somalia

would make my mom

so much more proud.

It doesn't come with all the glory that you get representing such a big country.

We don't have nutritionists or doctors

that accompany us.

So yeah, it's really hard.

A lot of people don't see your dreams.

But, if you can see it and if you can picture it,

then that's all that matters.

Forget what everyone else thinks.

The thing I'm most proud of is that I can speak to my mom about it.

Finally.

For me that's just a better feeling than winning any title.

Boxers are not normal people.

They're not right in the head.

How can you willingly let someone hit you?

Once you've introduced boxing into your life,

it's like really hard to let it out of your life.

Everybody has a powerful story.

I don't wanna be just some other boxer with a good story.

I want to be known as a great boxer.

For more infomation >> Ramla Ali: Fight For Your Dream - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

TRY NOT TO LAUGH - Funny Videos Compilation | Best funny vines of The Year 2019 p186 - Duration: 3:17.

TRY NOT TO LAUGH - Funny Videos Compilation

For more infomation >> TRY NOT TO LAUGH - Funny Videos Compilation | Best funny vines of The Year 2019 p186 - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Zeina Nassar: Fight For Your Dream - Duration: 1:55.

We live in a time where everything should be possible,

and you have to fight to make changes in society.

When I first participated in a boxing competition in 2013

according to regulations, I was not allowed to compete in a hijab.

I often had the feeling

I needed to prove myself twice as hard as the others.

I don't want to be reduced to my looks,

or to the hijab.

It really doesn't matter which religion I practice.

In the end, what matters to me is my sport.

This is where I started.

My goal was the first match.

My first coach fought for the boxing regulation to be changed in Germany.

And since then, all women are allowed to compete in boxing.

My next goal in boxing is to change the international rules,

so I and all women

can fight all over the world.

Back then I really had no idea what I started,

but today I'm more and more aware

that I am a role model for a lot of kids and adults.

When I was 13,

I just really wanted to box.

I didn't event think about whether I would be allowed,

wearing a hijab, or not.

For me, it was just normal, same as for all the other kids.

I just had a dream and wanted to do it.

That's it.

For more infomation >> Zeina Nassar: Fight For Your Dream - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

The behind-the-scenes of the 2018 KBS Entertainment Awards♥ [The Return of Superman/2019.01.13] - Duration: 16:54.

- Dad. / - We brought the cake back.

Cake!

(Speak of the devil.)

- A cake! A cake! / - Where is it?

- It's really big. / - Good job.

Dad.

I'm not your dad. I'm your uncle.

(Gosh, my mistake.)

Uncle, what is that?

It's a cake.

We prepared a special cake

to celebrate the Bongs' graduation.

Hello? Where are you?

- I'm in the parking lot. / - Really?

Siha is coming,

so take one each and go hide.

- Hide? / - Siha is coming.

Me, too.

- William. / - Hold on.

- Go and hide. / - It's a surprise.

Hide. William will hide.

Hide quickly. I can see you.

I'll turn off the lights. No, no.

Seola, hide inside.

Everyone, hide. Hide in this tent.

Everyone, hide. Hide.

- Can you see me? / - Good job.

Sua, that's really good.

We can't see you.

(She has five years of experience.)

She's good.

(Hide well.)

Let me come in.

(Your hair might show.)

(I don't have a flower.)

This one is yours, Bentley.

She's detailed. Girls are definitely more sensitive.

Let's go.

Come here.

Here.

Siha.

- You've never been here. / - No.

What does a television studio do?

They take pictures.

Yes. They take videos.

(10 seconds before Siha arrives.)

Hide behind it.

- He's almost here. / - Hide, hide.

Sua is over there. Where's Seola?

Bentley, you're invisible.

- Bentley. / - He's hiding well.

- He's like a doll. / - I can't find him.

He can be a flower.

Let's go in.

We have to say hello.

There are many friends here.

- Three, two, one! / - What is this?

(Welcome, Bong family!)

- Congratulations. / - Good work.

(Confused)

Siha, take it. It's from Naeun.

- Thank her. / - Thank you.

(Naeun is the first to give him a flower.)

(Thank you.)

It's William.

- Thank you. / - Gosh.

- Thank you. / - They're all friends

- he met before. / - Good work.

- Siha, good job. / - Good job.

Good work, Siha.

(We had a lot of fun, Siha.)

Siha, look at this. It's us.

Let's blow it out together. One, two, three.

(Thank you, everyone.)

Thank you, guys. Did you bring this too?

Siha's surprise was a big success.

- I can see everyone. / - Look over here.

- Seungjae, come here. / - Look over here.

- Are you shy? / - Look here.

That's not for you to eat.

- Did Sua eat it? / - It's not edible.

- Are they tasting it? / - Take it.

- Just take it. / - Sua, don't eat it.

- Just take it. Okay. / - William.

Hopefully one will turn out well.

(None of them turned out well.)

Let's eat, guys.

Seungjae's dad brought these for us.

Thank him for the food, okay?

- Thank you for the food. / - One, two, three.

- Thank you for the food. / - Thank you for the food.

- My gosh. / - They're eating well.

Gosh, he's eating well.

(He's having a bite.)

I ate.

- Did you eat? / - Yes.

William ate!

I ate. I ate.

(Should I try some too?)

Gunhoo is going for it.

- What is that? / - Isn't that a lid?

It's a water bottle lid.

(It's a water bottle lid.)

He tasted it and found out what it's for.

(Good. I closed it well.)

He can do it by himself.

(Should I open it again?)

- Oh, no. / - No, no!

It's okay, it's okay.

Don't do that.

Naeun is...

One second, Gunhoo.

(He tries to clean it up.)

Why are you so messy, Gunhoo?

I spilled some too.

My gosh.

(Seungjae changes his seat.)

This is a sausage. Here.

How many kids are there? I think there are almost ten.

What was that?

What are you eating?

William is burping.

(He entered a burping zone.)

(Why do I always choose the wrong spot?)

It's tasty. It's tasty. It's tasty.

William.

(It smells.)

(This situation is too funny.)

This is hilarious.

We gave them just one meal.

It's hard to have everyone in one spot.

- I'm sure it's very hectic. / - Of course.

Now, those who've finished eating need to get changed.

Here. Bentley, let's get you changed first

since you're done.

If you've finished eating, you can go

and change into some nice clothes.

(See you later, my friend.)

Eat it later.

Someone is here.

- Hello. / - Gosh.

- Hello. / - Gosh.

(Who's entering our territory?)

William's face shows that his guards are up.

You're right. Who could it be?

Gosh, hello.

(Put your guard down. It's Do Kyungwan.)

(Swooning)

You're here.

(He fell in love with the lovely Naeun.)

(He cried along with her when she cried.)

(He was furious when she was sick.)

(He always longed to meet Naeun.)

My goodness.

Just how low can your jaw drop?

Was I really like that?

(Naeun is right before my eyes.)

- Swooning. / - Seriously.

My goodness. Naeun...

(His dream came true.)

It was incredible.

- Hello. Hello. / - Your dream came true.

Yes, baby! Yes, baby!

Hi, Sian.

Hello.

Hello.

- Do you know who he is? / - Siha.

- Uncle. / - Siha.

Gunhoo.

(I'm here too.)

I'm finally seeing all of you in one place.

(He steps closer to Naeun.)

Hello.

(Hello, Naeun.)

(Why does he keep on chasing me?)

Naeun. Naeun.

(Walking away)

Naeun. Naeun.

Naeun.

I look so pathetic.

- Naeun. / - That's so sad.

(He doesn't know when to give up.)

(Is she in the picture?)

- She's already inside. / - I...

I had to beg her for a picture.

That's how I took it.

That's a picture of a bus, not Naeun.

(I finally got one!)

You're happy anyway.

I got one.

(Good work. This is not CG.)

I got your picture. I got your picture.

Thank you so much for your love.

- I really... / - I know you like all the kids.

She's really so cute.

How about with Gunhoo?

- Let's take one together here. / - All right.

- With Gunhoo. / - Shall we take one?

- One, two, three. / - One, two, three.

Naeun, say cheese.

Cheese.

That's a nice one.

I'm posting it later. I was waiting.

I'll get going now, Naeun.

Okay. See you later.

Okay. Thank you.

I'll give you a hug next time.

(I'll give you a hug next time! But not today.)

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

Bye.

I'll visit Ulsan next time.

Let's go get changed.

We'll go get changed.

The kids are getting changed one by one.

(Loud breathing)

(Should I take a little break?)

(Why do I feel a glow coming from somewhere?)

I think someone has come to visit.

Hello.

(Even the dads have lit up.)

(It's MAMAMOO's Hwasa!)

Hello!

Hello.

Hello.

Hello. You must be William.

Yes.

(I'm William.)

What's your name?

I'm Hwasa.

- Do you know Hwasa? / - Yes.

- You do? / - Yes.

- Really? / - Yes.

Thank you.

(She's touched.)

She approaches them calmly, yet she's still charming.

Yes, kids can feel that.

See you there later, okay?

Guys.

Let's all stay healthy, okay?

Gosh.

(Where do you think you're going?)

- Gosh. / - What did he do?

(Where are you going when I'm this sick?)

(Don't get sick.)

He choked because she's leaving.

(I choked because you said you're leaving.)

Bye.

(I won't get sick.)

Guys, let's stay healthy.

(Don't get sick.)

Let's hurry up and get changed.

We have to get ready.

Let's go.

Let's go and get changed.

There's just one hour left.

They're all ready to attend the ceremony.

Together with the charismatic Sian,

all five siblings have transformed.

He's the best poser in the world.

The Ko family look cool from head to toe.

He charms us with his shyness.

The Bong family are so well-dressed.

Here are the gentle Hammingtons

with the well-mannered William

and Bentley fashioning his KBS staff pass.

(Bentley got his KBS staff pass.)

Lastly are Gunhoo with his flower

and Naeun, who looks great in her dress.

Everyone's ready to go.

It's 30 minutes before the awards

and the red carpet event is in full swing.

The Ko family have arrived at the carpet first.

(Cheeky Seungjae is relaxed.)

- He's practically a celebrity. / - He looks natural.

(He's bombarded with flashes.)

Hello.

(They reach the photo wall.)

Give us a kiss again. Ready, set, go.

- He isn't timid at all. / - No. He's good.

He's so relaxed. Did his lace get undone?

His lace got undone.

This is a rare sight.

This is just like Cinderella.

("Seungjae is Today's Cinderella")

("Jiyong Kneels to Tie His Son's Shoelaces")

I'm five-year-old Ko Seungjae!

Great.

(I'll say my goodbye before leaving.)

He won't go.

He won't let go of the microphone.

("Seungjae Gets Dragged Out by Ko Jiyong")

You're dressed so well.

They look casual, yet smart.

He's eating a sweet.

Is he eating?

- Goodness. What do we do? / - He's going to

pick up the sweet.

- It was on the floor. / - No.

He fed it to him without blowing the dirt off.

The dads just can't make a cool entrance.

What's going on?

This is what's different with dads.

Who is it?

(Grand Award candidate Donggook and family)

The Grand Award candidate Donggook

and his five children are now on the carpet.

You must be nervous. You're a candidate.

One, two, three. We love you.

The photo wall is full with just their family.

You're right.

Five minutes before the awards begin,

all the kids are seated.

(Do I look good?)

Have you been well?

(Lee Yeongja is here to say hello.)

Sir. Uncle. Captain Mount Paektu!

Seoeon and Seojun are playing at home.

Captain Mount Paektu, hurry up and sit.

My seat is over there.

(I'm here for "Battle Trip" today.)

(We should get a picture to remember this by.)

Ben.

Hey, Hyunmoo.

Have you been well?

It's Buzz.

William.

(I think I just saw Buzz.)

Okay.

(One minute until the live show.)

(Dad, don't be nervous.)

Finally, the Entertainment Awards have started.

The kids look excited at the sight.

(Clapping)

(Ben smiles as soon as the event starts.)

(He's dancing to the rhythm.)

Do you have anyone you really wanted to meet?

I actually really wanted to meet

the kids of "The Return of Superman".

Hello.

- They look beautiful. / - They do.

They're so popular.

(Something has caught William's eye.)

(It's the MC's microphone.)

I want it.

- Do you want it? / - Yes.

We'll play with it later. I'll get it for you later.

(Sam and Sian suddenly leave.)

Sam is going somewhere with Sian.

He stares at Sam as Sam goes up on stage.

(Where is he going without me?)

(Nervous)

Hello, I'm Will and Ben's dad, Sam Hammington.

It's nice to meet you.

Hello.

(Sam's letting Sian talk into the microphone.)

(I want the microphone too!)

William will go.

Please clap.

This is live.

It's a live show, everyone.

(He hasn't noticed yet.)

- What's this? / - "What's this?"

He was startled.

- What's with the picture? / - My gosh.

Sian has something to say about his dad.

Can you boast about your dad?

(Dad, I'm here!)

Do you want to boast about your dad?

(As Sam struggles to continue the show...)

Seungjae is up too.

The kids...

My dad is cool.

- Thanks to them, / - Dad, Dad!

- the mood went up. / - Yes.

First, we'll...

- Wait. / - They're all going up.

Shall we say, "I love you, Dad"?

- I love you, Dad. / - Dad, Dad.

I got it. Lee Donggook,

good luck! Good luck!

- Good luck! / - Sam was really startled.

Good luck!

I'm going, Dad.

They want the microphone.

(There is never a dull moment even at the awards.)

Donggook seems very embarrassed.

I especially want to compliment

- "I apologize." / - Sian who came out

- to cheer on his dad. / - The kids are so cute.

The Popularity Award is for those

who are getting a lot of love from the viewers.

(What? Popularity Award?)

"Is it me? Is it me?"

The kids of The Return of Superman. Congratulations.

(The Popularity Award goes to the kids.)

The kids of The Return of Superman

spend 48 hours with their dads

and move us with various stories every week,

earning the love of the whole country.

There are so many kids.

(The kids touch the trophy one by one.)

Even their backs are cute.

(The kids touch the trophy one by one.)

Congratulations.

I sincerely congratulated them.

Who wants to make a speech?

- Do you want to talk? / - Yes.

Yes.

- Yes, baby. / - Yes, baby.

How do you feel about the award?

I love you, The Return of Superman.

Yes, baby.

Hot Issue Celebrity Award. Bong Taegyu.

(Bong Taegyu)

Excellence Award, Variety Show Category.

Ko Jiyong of The Return of Superman.

They received so many awards.

They did. I heard that

many viewers feel comforted when they watch the kids.

I believe I received this on behalf of

all the dads.

I want to thank my lovely wife

for giving me these two beautiful kids.

I love you so much.

Most of all,

I want to thank Siha.

I also want to thank Hasisi Park. I love you.

And the story Taegyu didn't get to tell.

For more infomation >> The behind-the-scenes of the 2018 KBS Entertainment Awards♥ [The Return of Superman/2019.01.13] - Duration: 16:54.

-------------------------------------------

《晚吹 - 罪光燈》第41集 救護員殺妻案(主持:歐錦棠 , 可宜 , 花家姐) - Duration: 22:49.

For more infomation >> 《晚吹 - 罪光燈》第41集 救護員殺妻案(主持:歐錦棠 , 可宜 , 花家姐) - Duration: 22:49.

-------------------------------------------

Dhani Gumintang - Agogo [Official Music Video] - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Dhani Gumintang - Agogo [Official Music Video] - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Yasemin Adar: Fight For Your Dream - Duration: 1:41.

It is women's nature to be strong.

I wasn't embraced by many people.

When I tell them, "I'm a female wrestler,"

they say, "How can a woman be a wrestler? How do you even wrestle?"

The fact is,

the more they criticize me,

the more determined and ambitious I am to practice.

I don't care about what they think.

I completely ignore what they say.

In Turkey, I'm the first female wrestler to ever win the World Championship.

As soon as they raised our flag on the pole and played our national anthem,

our society began to let go of their prejudice.

Finally, they started to open up to women's wrestling.

There were times when I wanted to quit, when I lost.

But ultimately, after all of my hard work and success,

I realized I couldn't afford to quit.

I have a goal, a target. I have a direction.

I will always continue moving along this path.

My goal is to win gold in 2020 Tokyo.

I hope that the young girls who follow

will build more accomplishments on top of my own success,

and ensure the voices of women's wrestling are heard.

In women's wrestling league, I'm the only European and World Champion,

but I would love if I could be a role model for young girls.

I'll be very happy if they follow my lead.

For more infomation >> Yasemin Adar: Fight For Your Dream - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Irem Yaman: Fight For Your Dream - Duration: 1:40.

To dream big requires courage.

Taekwondo is primarily a defense sport not an offensive one.

And a person who defends herself is always patient.

Because a patient and self-confident person always knows when to stop.

15 Years! Imagine out of 15 years of your sport's career,

in the first 10 years, there aren't any gold medals.

And then in the last 5 years, you start winning medals.

Of course it was difficult.

You constantly train, you are in training camp all the time.

But when you want something, you can't have excuses.

In order to achieve it, you make all the sacrifices you can.

In my first big competition people said that

I wouldn't win gold, but maybe make it to the finals.

And I won gold.

In the last 5 years, I started reaping the rewards of my patience.

I keep winning gold medals in the last 5 years.

I fit 36 medals into my 15 year professional career.

Let me start by saying that power doesn't mean crushing things.

On the contrary, it means to pull it out of nothing,

putting labor in, showing direction.

The most important message is for everyone to feel their own power.

To realize big dreams requires ambition and determination.

I have big dreams.

Now, on the way to 2020, there's a World Championship

and I want to win it.

For more infomation >> Irem Yaman: Fight For Your Dream - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

President May Show Up To Deliver SOTU, Find He Hasn't Been Invited - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> President May Show Up To Deliver SOTU, Find He Hasn't Been Invited - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

San Mateo Police Step Up Patrols After Rash of Vehicle Break-Ins - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> San Mateo Police Step Up Patrols After Rash of Vehicle Break-Ins - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

A Brief History of Arsenal's Unai Emery - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> A Brief History of Arsenal's Unai Emery - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

35 Lakh Women Form Human Wall in Kerala - Duration: 1:57.

The CPI [M] government in Kerala, has allowed women to enter the temple.

The Sabarimala Temple has allowed women to enter.

A group of devotees lit lamps to not allow women to enter the temple in 2018.

They promised to never let women enter the temple.

To support gender equality, state government organised a program on 2nd January 2019.

35 lakh women stood in a line from north of Kasargod to south of Thiruvananthapuram.

This line was 620 km long. It was called the 'Human Wall'.

People such as female actors, housewives, female engineers, politicians, government workers, female athletes

from 14 different districts stood in the line for this event.

The CM Pinarayi Vijayan was present at this event.

The URF said that, the human wall was the longest women's wall in the world.

In Kozhikode, men stood in line to support the entry of women in the sabarimala temple.

Similarly in Mumbai at Shivaji Park, 1500 women stood in line to show their support.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét