Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 6 2017

They think we're weird or are we?

For more infomation >> What happened at the lights fest | SoHo NY | Travel Vlog | #17 - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

The Good Place - A Ticket to the Real Good Place (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> The Good Place - A Ticket to the Real Good Place (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD + Vietsub】おじゃま虫 - StickyBug - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> 【MMD + Vietsub】おじゃま虫 - StickyBug - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

PIZZA CASEIRA COM AMIGOS | VLOG - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> PIZZA CASEIRA COM AMIGOS | VLOG - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Conor McGregor Playing PUBG, $119 HDMI Cable That May Be Worth It, Forza 7! -- Weekly Download #64 - Duration: 6:27.

Hey Welcome to Zach's Tech Turf and Weekly Download episode number 64, which is my tech

and PC gaming news series.

As you can see, today I'm gonna be playing the brand new Forza Motorsport 7 which just

released yesterday.

I'm going to do my absolute best to get my review out for THIS week's Gaming On

A Sunday Morning, so be on the lookout for that.

I actually got myself a cup of coffee for this episode, make sure you guys let me know

in the comment section what you're sippin' on, let's get into it.

To start off the tech news this week, Ryzen Threadripper owners are sure gonna be happy

because AMD finally released their promised drivers that add RAID support for NVMe drives.

For those of you that don't know, here's a quick lesson.

RAID or Redundant Array of Independent Disks allows the use of multiple hard drives to

perform together for either a much faster or much more redundant setup.

For example, RAID 0, which is now supported with Threadripper, uses a process called striping

so that when you combine hard drives it makes them much faster, but you only get the space

of 1 of the drives.

So if you have 2 4TB hard drives in RAID 0, you'll still only have 4TB, but it will

be much much faster than a single drive.

These drivers, which are still just beta drivers so be careful of that, support RAID 0, RAID

1, and RAID 10.

Alright so we have a few more rumors of a possible Nvidia GTX 1070TI, but we still don't

have any confirmation yet.

The new rumors, coming from Nordic Hardware says that a GTX 1070 TI WILL launch on October

26 which, you know, is only about a half a month away.

Another rumor from WCCFTech says that the price at launch will be $429 and we can't

really confirm either of the rumors to be honest.

It's really tough to believe that if it's actually coming on October 26th, that Nvidia

still hasn't said anything, but what do I know.

Next up we have a VERY interesting new product to look at, and it's a $119 HDMI cable that

apparently adds anti aliasing by itself.

Now obviously I don't have this cable to test myself, yet, but the guys over at PCPerspective

said that they were actually impressed with the cable and they included with and without

pictures which you can see here.

Sorry podcast listeners.

But my main question for this is WHY in the world would you spend 120 bucks on an HDMI

cable for tiny fraction of better visuals, when you could put that money towards a much

better graphics card.

I have no idea, but I couldn't possibly not talk about this.

To start off the PC Gaming news this week, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is the next

game that's bit hit by a huge wave of negative Steam reviews.

As we all know, these days if something goes wrong for the player experience of a game,

the first thing players do is bash the Steam reviews.

Apparently there's a Chinese VPN ad that appears in the game, which is not a free 2

play game mind you, and Chinese players are super upset.

Their upset about it because often times they have to connect to Europeon or North American

servers because their local servers are awful, and then here goes this advertisement for

a Chinese gaming VPN.

I'd be upset too I'm not gonna lie.

Over 10,000 negative reviews slammed PUBG last night and probably more until this issue

is addressed.

In more PUBG news, UFC's best pound for pound fighter Demetrious Johnson says that

he could absolutely beat Connor McGregor in a PUBG mamtch.

I know this actually isn't news, but I would absoultely love to see that match take place.

After reading this article I discovered that Johnson is actually a very active Twitch streamer

despite being one of the best MMA fighters on the planet.

Did you guys know about this, I kinda feel like a noob for not knowing this before hand.

Apparently for some of his fights he'll be streaming a game, say BRB I gotta go fight,

win the the fight obviously, and then immedietely come back to his Twitch Stream.

That's insane and I absolutely love it, I'm definitely gonna be looking out for

this guy.

Once again, sorry if this is super old news to some of you.

The Call of Duty World War 2 Open PC beta went live last week and over the weekend and

I got to test it out for myself.

As you guys probably know if you've been following me for any sort of time, I'm a

huge Call of Duty sucker and I pretty much buy the game every year.

This is the first year that I'm honestly debating about it because the beta just didn't

rub me the right way.

First off, SMG's were still super overpowered and they actually already patched them, but

the beta seemed to be hit with the same problems that COD on PC always gets hit with.

Matchmaking was awful, as sometimes I found myself playing in a match 2 versus 5 people,

and optimization wasn't great.

I'm only playing on a GTX 1050 in my Dell XPS 15 laptop, but even then, once I get the

settings dialed in no matter how long they are, the game shouldn't hitch as much as

it does and that's why people stopped playing Modern Warfare remastered.

Hopefully they fix all this but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

This old school platformer called Cup Head released a few days ago and people are going

absolutely crazy about it.

It's inspired by a cartoon from the 1930s so I obviously have no idea what's going

on here, but I saw somewhere that over 100,000 copies have already been sold in just 3 days

and that's pretty impressive for this tiny $20 game.

And finally to wrap up the PC gaming news this week, Forza Motorsport 7 just released

on Tuesday for people who didn't buy the Early Access version, and I've been playing

it pretty much nonstop as you can see from this footage.

So far I'm really liking the game but as usual with Microsoft Direct X 12 games, it's

really hard to record footage so I'm having a tough time with that.

Like I said though, hopefully I get everything figured out before Gaming On A Sunday Morning

this week so I can give you my full review on that.

Trust me, the game looks much better on my PC when I'm NOT recording compared to the

footage you're seeing now.Sorry

Well that wraps up Weekly Download episode number 64.

Make sure you guys let me know in the comment section what your favorite tech or PC gaming

news was this week, or if I missed anything.

And definitely be on the lookout for my Forza 7 review this Sunday, hopefully everything

goes well and I can get that up.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this video, please drop a like down below to help support my

channel, and as always, thank you for watching and please subscribe for more Zach's Tech

Turf videos.

For more infomation >> Conor McGregor Playing PUBG, $119 HDMI Cable That May Be Worth It, Forza 7! -- Weekly Download #64 - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Pipe Inspection Anaheim CA 800-538-4537 Anaheim Pipe Inspection - Duration: 1:08.

Pipe Inspection Anaheim CA. Are you sick of having your drains or sewer line clogged and having to pay a plumber every

6 months to come clear it out?

Hydro jetting is a long lasting solution to the problem of drain obstructions and tree

roots intruding into sewer lines.

We have a state of the art high pressure water jetter that cleans out grease, sludge, tree

roots or any other blockages in your pipes.

While conventional snaking only pokes a hole in the clog, water jetting cleans out the

entire surface of the pipe.

We are trained experts in sewers, drains, and septic systems.

We'll stop your problem at it's source and keep your home safe.

To get a better view of what's going on, our technicians can do an in-pipe camera inspection.

If your drain is blocked and causing issues, emergency service is available.

Give us a call today, we'll get there fast!

For more infomation >> Pipe Inspection Anaheim CA 800-538-4537 Anaheim Pipe Inspection - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

'내방 안내서' 손연재, 체조요정의 악플과 선플 사이.. | 연예뉴스 24/7 - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> '내방 안내서' 손연재, 체조요정의 악플과 선플 사이.. | 연예뉴스 24/7 - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

로버츠 감독, "4선발? 류현진 시뮬레이션 피칭 후 결정" - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> 로버츠 감독, "4선발? 류현진 시뮬레이션 피칭 후 결정" - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

OSWARRIN BATEA A SU FLECHADA Y ELLA ACEPTO PORQUE SE DIO CUENTA QUE ES SUPER FEO - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> OSWARRIN BATEA A SU FLECHADA Y ELLA ACEPTO PORQUE SE DIO CUENTA QUE ES SUPER FEO - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

'내방 안내서' 손연재, 체조요정의 악플과 선플 사이.. | K-Couple - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> '내방 안내서' 손연재, 체조요정의 악플과 선플 사이.. | K-Couple - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Abraham Hicks - Is it possible to bad people be connected to Source? - Duration: 8:19.

For more infomation >> Abraham Hicks - Is it possible to bad people be connected to Source? - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

[CNCTV] "버티면 기회 온다".. '숏터뷰' 바닥 친 이상민의 진심 어린 조언 [종합] - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> [CNCTV] "버티면 기회 온다".. '숏터뷰' 바닥 친 이상민의 진심 어린 조언 [종합] - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Summer Youth Employment Project - Poverty Solutions - Duration: 2:19.

[TEACHER] I want you to turn off everything in your

mind that tells you "This isn't logical or possible for me to do" because anything is

possible.

[JULIA WEINART] The Summer Youth Employment Program is a program

aimed at youth from Washtenaw County, particularly those from households with low-income status.

[ANDREA PLEVAK] Having that gateway into the university and

then to the resources has been incredible, and through that we have leveraged a partnership

specifically with Poverty Solutions and the resources that they're providing to help support

and fundamentally expand, double the number of youth that we were able to serve this year.

[Julia WEINART] Our partners at the Ginsberg Center helped

to serve as liaisons to kind of bring the university into this program.

[SHAMAR HERRON] So when you think about a university, there's

just about every position you could think of under the sun.

[EMANUEL TERRELL] So I worked with actually Michigan Media as

well as Michigan Creative, and basically they do a lot of things there.

They do photography as well as videography, as well as IA, so it's a lot of things that

I actually learned this summer.

[ZAKIYYAH RANMAN] At the Institute for Research on Women and

Gender, as an office assistant, I get to do a lot of things I didn't know you could do

with my position, like learning how to work InDesign and making posters; I'm sitting in

on staff meetings, I'm learning how to file properly, and it's really cool.

[SAKINAH RANMAN] So, coming in with a sibling, and a twin at

that, has helped me and her share experiences and grow from each experience.

[Julia WEINART] It's an amazing opportunity to identify a

strategy to promote economic mobility in the community, to look at youth who may not have

had networks that would link them to jobs at a young age.

[ZAKIYYAH RANMAN] I don't think that without this program I

personally, with my underprivileged community would have been able to really, just this

experience of campus, it's so much more than just coming to work.

[SHAMAR HERRON] This is a great chance for us to help young

people understand that there's tons of opportunity for growth and there is a lot of jobs out

here for young people to take advantage of.

[MANNY TERRELL] Honestly, this summer I learned so much about

myself as well as about my future career, and...it was really great.

It was an incredible experience.

For more infomation >> Summer Youth Employment Project - Poverty Solutions - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Project Safe Neighborhood - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Project Safe Neighborhood - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Beauty Report with Amy Morrison 10.05.2017 - 07 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Beauty Report with Amy Morrison 10.05.2017 - 07 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

[CNCTV] '어서와' 스웨틀라나 "러시아 한류 열풍, 엑소·방탄소년단 인기" - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> [CNCTV] '어서와' 스웨틀라나 "러시아 한류 열풍, 엑소·방탄소년단 인기" - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

171005 조노을 기상캐스터 MBN 뉴스 8 - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> 171005 조노을 기상캐스터 MBN 뉴스 8 - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

'당잠사' 수지, 안경 벗어 더 예쁜 돌직구 여주 | 연예뉴스 24/7 - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> '당잠사' 수지, 안경 벗어 더 예쁜 돌직구 여주 | 연예뉴스 24/7 - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Daihatsu Cuore 1.0 Trend - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Daihatsu Cuore 1.0 Trend - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

[CNCTV] '잘봐줘 JBJ' JBJ, 팬 사랑 듬뿍 받고 인증샷 미션 성공 [종합] - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> [CNCTV] '잘봐줘 JBJ' JBJ, 팬 사랑 듬뿍 받고 인증샷 미션 성공 [종합] - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 200 Automaat bi-Xenon | Navi | Cruise control - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 200 Automaat bi-Xenon | Navi | Cruise control - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V60 bjr 11-2013 0% Bijtelling 2.4 D6 AWD 210kW/286pk Aut6 PIHV SUMMUM CLIMA + CRUISE + ADAPT.B - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volvo V60 bjr 11-2013 0% Bijtelling 2.4 D6 AWD 210kW/286pk Aut6 PIHV SUMMUM CLIMA + CRUISE + ADAPT.B - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Voodoo Doughnuts - Clearance Buckets - 40 Doughnuts for $10 - Duration: 11:19.

oh my gosh I'm just gonna take a bite

was super fresh and then she opens the lid and the whole five gallon bucket was

full of chocolate donut

oh hi I was wondering do you guys sell day-old doughnuts yeah I like the

doughnuts from the day before you do

okay cool day old vegan and how much are the

buckets okay awesome okay cool however we're gonna come down and you know if

the line is pretty long right now all right thanks so much so today we're

going to Buda Donuts in downtown Portland so what happens is when they

have Donuts for the day before they don't sell they put them in a

five-gallon bucket and then you can go and buy them for ten bucks so that's

we're gonna go and do and I just called and they have a few and she said they

have vegan Donuts which I've never had vegan donut City I think Donuts oh yeah

yeah I'm sure maybe I just can't really remember so we're gonna get vegan Donuts

and then pick up some regular Donuts how did you hear about these buckets okay so

I first heard about the buckets I was working for my airline at the Portland

Airport and I was working at the ticket counter because I was a customer service

agent and it was like at the end of the night it was one of the last few flights

of the night and somebody comes up and they check in they check a bag and then

they have a five-gallon bucket and I always ask cuz you need to know like are

there liquids in there is it gonna spill like what's in there and I said okay so

what's in the bucket and she's like oh no this to carry on but it's full of

donuts and I was like really and she said yeah voodoo donuts if you go at the

end of the night they sell all the donuts that don't get sold from the day

before in a five-gallon bucket and then that was like maybe five or six years

ago and she told me it was five bucks so the price

don't up to ten bucks not not much of a difference but she was like yeah they

just take all the old doughnuts and here and then she opens the lid and the whole

five-gallon bucket was full of chocolate doughnuts and she was like do you want

one yes and so there were probably like five

or six of us at the ticket counter so she went to each person was like you get

it so she handed out doughnuts to everybody and I'm guessing when she went

through TSA she probably did the same thing and she was like yep this is my

carry-on bag I said yeah you get one carry-on plus one personal I'm she's

like sold so she took that and I'm positive like she gave it to TSA she

gave him to like the flight attendants and the pilots and she was like yeah I'm

just gonna it'll fit in the overhead bin right I could just put it up there I was

like that will totally fit it fit within the dimensions so that's my first heard

about it and that was probably like I don't know five or six years ago and I

always thought that's such a good idea I would love to go and get discounted Dale

donut so that's what we're gonna do today two locations we're gonna go to

the downtown one I went one time I think the first time I went was with mom and

you right yeah but we didn't go to the downtown location and we went and there

was no line which was surprising we just were able to get in and out and then one

time I was like on a date with a guy and we were at we went to the Saturday

market in downtown Portland and he was like let's go get doughnuts so we went

and the lion was like three hours oh I don't like you that much I don't like

that much like it was like a three-hour wait the lion went it was a Saturday

morning which is like the worst time to go

the lion like went down the street wrapped around the block and

no it's not worth it or the donuts cuz I know we should really go I'm like no not

so much I don't like you know I know like so that was the first time I've

been to like downtown but I've never actually gone in to like the downtown

location have you gone into the downtown yeah you have yeah I've never been into

it so you know we just called they said the line wasn't very long which is

awesome it's a Friday morning and yeah it's not too

Voodoo Doughnut they've got like the doughnuts just

right here

all right so okay so these are the doughnuts that I got so I got these

these are regular doughnuts this is the voodoo doughnut so it's a voodoo doll

and it's got like the pretzel going through it adorable and then and then

this is a Butterfinger doughnut t it was just sprinkles on that is so good it's

delicious I'm just gonna take a bite

it's super fresh that's really good and very fresh compared to day old

and so these are regular donuts and the day olds were vegan

doughnuts

that's so good it was just crumbled up Butterfinger on top

delicious okay and now pink box that they even sell just these

boxes at the Portland Airport if you want to bring home just a box for suit

yourself

oh my gosh okay so I'm just gonna pick out so I know we're not gonna eat all of

these so what I'm gonna do is there's something like a large almost population

here in Portland so after we're done trying a couple I'm

drop them off there's some homeless people down there

so fresh or still fresh they're so fresh it's only a day it's only that oh this

one looks them this is like chocolate with peanut butter little peanuts on top

I see this one everyone wanna see this one has Oreos Annette oh my gosh

so it's like Oreos with like peanut butter

but it's so good that is really good okay

this is a lot of sugar this one looks like

our siliceous let's see what else this is like a

fritter I'm not gonna eat that

just plain chocolate ones we're just gonna keep digging you have to stick to

the bottom see what they have it's just a regular fleshy but ones that you sow

the ones that I've eaten I'm just going to put in here so we'll take those home

as long if they're any good ones in the bottom here

another Oriole one

took a little bit this one's like a chocolate beer

chocolate dusted it's like gold dust you see

like gold dust on that

they're all kind of the same to order try this one

chocolate with my coconut I'm taking like a hundred picture to

write it's just completely dense and packed

you see in there

there's probably like 40 Donuts do you think 30 Donuts in there so I remember

once had at work like at the Portland Airport my airline had voodoo donuts

come in and cater a work party so the food like

voodoo doughnut truck came to the tarmac and they rented off they like blocked

off like one of the gates

like on the ramp and in addition she liked food and stuff they had for

dessert food ooh Donuts so the truck it was awesome so it was just

like unlimited voodoo doughnuts we just got to eat as many as we want but nothing

like this this is amazing I'm impressed with how the vegan donuts taste they're

delicious to me they taste just like the regular

Donuts I've never had them before but I think they're delicious so this is what

they call bucketing at boudu donuts it's $10 for this whole bucket and it's dale

donuts and all that's left is the vegan ones but if you go early in the morning

you can get the regular ones and they're delicious so it's definitely worth the

trip down to downtown Portland to try out the new donors gonna dig through

just another minute to see if I find any other good ones that I want to try

and it just smelled like Portland's edit edit every leg doughnuts and doughnuts

and pee a hand I was thinking dries marijuana sounds like life Portland

awesome I'm gonna take another bite at this one this one is so good and it's so

fresh my favorite doughnuts are chocolate bars

oh my gosh there's a jelly in this Center did you know that oh wow okay

it's like the guts the guts in blood I have no idea

that's like a jelly jam that's good awesome I hope you guys liked this video

if you do make it out of Portland check out blue to donuts and check out their

what they called muckety ten bucks for a large bucket you can also get half size

buckets thanks

For more infomation >> Voodoo Doughnuts - Clearance Buckets - 40 Doughnuts for $10 - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Party Dresses | Party Dresses for Girls | 2017-2018 | BY DAHAB COLLECTION - Duration: 2:41.

Latest Party Dresses | Party Dresses for Girls | 2017-2018 | BY DAHAB COLLECTION

Latest Party Dresses | Party Dresses for Girls | 2017-2018 | BY DAHAB COLLECTION

Latest Party Dresses | Party Dresses for Girls | 2017-2018 | BY DAHAB COLLECTION

For more infomation >> Latest Party Dresses | Party Dresses for Girls | 2017-2018 | BY DAHAB COLLECTION - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

For more infomation >> Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Beauty Report with Amy Morrison 10.05.2017 - 07 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Beauty Report with Amy Morrison 10.05.2017 - 07 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> HSN | Beauty Report with Amy Morrison 10.05.2017 - 07 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

La fronde des régions - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> La fronde des régions - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> La fronde des régions - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Burger King® | Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Shake Review! 👑🥛 - Duration: 3:48.

hey guys it's Ian K for peep this out back again with another one for ya' a quick

one for ya' today guys is I was swingin' by my local BK after my morning workout

when I noticed they had a brand new variation of their popular breakfast

shakes on the menu and it happens to be a flavor that I think a lot of people

have been asking for cinnamon toast crunch and as you guys can see on the

top it is already lit up very nicely with that whipped topping and crushed pieces

of cinnamon toast crunch cereal that are actually mixed all throughout the inside

of this along with their velvety vanilla soft serve and a sweet sauce and I gotta

say presentation-wise is looking really cool I guess we're taking a small

break from the fruity colored versions of the fruit loops on the Lucky Charms

shake and I'm thinking that because honestly cinnamon toast crunch very

hotly anticipated I think and given that there was a generic version of this

available at Steak and Shake a couple of months ago I think it's cool the

originators of these breakfast cereal milkshakes are jumping on the bandwagon

by going with the official version so guys cinnamon toast crunch I'm gonna

give this a shot we're gonna see exactly how amazingly bomb sexy this is gonna be

and like I said I can already tell you this really smells very sweet but man it

looks really really cool I haven't had cinnamon toast crunch in like a hot

minute to be honest let's give it a shot the cinnamon toast crunch shake brand

new here at BK mmm it's very thick too oh whoa heavy heavy cinnamon heavy

cinnamon oh that's awesome hmm that's pretty insane you know I was

going to the drive-through and one of the cool peeps there on the intercom is

saying you know you're not gonna be disappointed with the shake and I am

absolutely not it is very sweet so expect it to be but guys you already

expect it to be right I mean it's a Burger King milkshake with a lot of

breakfast goodness from when we were kids hmm cereal-wise anyway but man that

is pretty awesome very authentic and I do have to say this actually fits the

fall theme and I'm glad it's not really a pumpkin spice type of thing because

you're getting the cinnamon there so it's giving me a little bit more of the

fall season feeling and I'm really diggin the quality of how the flavor is

coming through on this one here it's kind of nice to take a small

break I think from those regular fruity colored shakes from before but man the

flavor is top-notch the vanilla sweetness of the shake itself the

cinnamon on the backend the light crunchiness that I'm getting from the

actual cereal bits on top of it and the whipped topping added for even more

creaminess on top pretty good guys pretty good indeed man that's insane

insanely good this is like the third variation of these shakes and I got to

say very impressed bomb sexy for your face scale of 1 to 10 I'm gonna go a

straight 9 out of 10 on this guys all you cinnamon toast crunch

heads out there are gonna be pretty satisfied with the official version of

this and of course it's coming from BK after the Lucky Charms shake after the

Froot Loops shake nice quality and an overall very very very refreshing

dessert even though I'm having this like in the morning after the gym it's

technically breakfast right technically hmm super tasty I am so glad I stopped

to check this one out but I gotta be honest I'm still holding out hope for a

Count Chocula shake by Halloween time BK definitely get on that one and those are

my thoughts on the cinnamon toast crunch shake new here at BK as we close out

another episode of peep this out guys and like I always say I've got brand new

content every single week here on my channel so while you stay tuned for that

next review coming real soon in the meantime stay frosty

For more infomation >> Burger King® | Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Shake Review! 👑🥛 - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Burger King® | Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Shake Review! 👑🥛 - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing Osmo MindRacers

For more infomation >> Introducing Osmo MindRacers

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie 1.8TI 316 COMPACT M-Pakket - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie 1.8TI 316 COMPACT M-Pakket - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea Cutler - Giving Up Ground (feat. Quinn XCII) - Duration: 3:02.

Everybody knows that it don't feel right I was waiting up in your darkest nights

Why's it always hurt when you need it most

Never wanted love, I just fake my part Never gotta enough when I wanted your heart

Why do I just sink when I'm trying to float

But you know I'm done pretending I'm wrong when it's not my fault

And baby, I'm done pretending it's love, when it's not your all

Tell the next girl all the things that you told me All you let slip, 'cause you were hurting, you were lonely

I found that giving up ground ain't what I want

Both our names carved in my bedroom door Nightmares that you and I, we can't ignore

How was I sold on the idea of us, in the first place?

For sale signs on whatever once was ours Hate saying you're the reason I have these scars

But you left me thinking that I was out of line And need space

But you know I'm done pretending I'm wrong when it's not my fault

And baby, I'm done pretending it's love, when it's not your all

Tell the next guy all the things that you told me

All you let slip, 'cause you were hurting, you were lonely

I found that giving up ground ain't what I want

For more infomation >> Chelsea Cutler - Giving Up Ground (feat. Quinn XCII) - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS! ♡ - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS! ♡ - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

What happened at the lights fest | SoHo NY | Travel Vlog | #17 - Duration: 10:12.

They think we're weird or are we?

For more infomation >> What happened at the lights fest | SoHo NY | Travel Vlog | #17 - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Adam Olsen's question to Minister James regarding gathering housing data - Duration: 3:30.

Mr. Speaker: Member Saanich North and the Islands.

Thank you Honourable Speaker.

Developing well-informed evidence-based public policy starts with a strong foundation of good data.

To the Minister of Finance: What steps has your ministry taken in these early days to

better track who is purchasing housing in B.C., where they are paying their taxes, and

where the money being used to purchase the house is coming from?

Mr. Speaker: Minister of Finance.

C. James: Thank you to the member for the question.

I think he has pointed out one of the many big gaps that the other side left when we

deal with the affordability in housing prices, which is information.

The previous government took a piecemeal approach to dealing with the housing affordability crisis.

We are making sure that we gather the information.

In fact, in this budget there are two steps that were specific steps that were taken to

gather that information.

First, we're improving data collection to address the very issues that the member has raised.

We've improved information-sharing under the the homeowners grant and the Income Tax Act

by allowing information to be shared between the two acts.

And further, we've amended the Income Tax Act in this budget update so these are part

of the budget to provide tax administrators with increased access to assessment data.

We take this issue very seriously.

I'm working with my colleague, the Minister of Housing, to ensure we present a comprehensive

approach to housing affordability to actually address the issue in British Columbia.

Mr. Speaker: Member for Saanich North and the Islands on a supplemental.

A. Olsen: If we're going to ensure that houses are used first and foremost as homes, and

they're not simply commodities to be bought and sold for profit — just flipped — we

need to understand what is actually happening in our province.

I think we must turn now to the now-Attorney General, who as opposition critic argued "It

would be very easy for the province to do the gold standard and map up who is paying

worldwide tax here in B.C., and who is buying property to determine the extent of the problem."

Every stakeholder we can find, from academics to the chamber of commerce, is saying, "We

need more information to inform our policies."

We have heard this government repeatedly state that they're currently working on a housing

strategy.

If we do not have a gold standard of data tracking in B.C., what information is that

strategy being built on?

Mr. Speaker: Minister of Finance.

C. James: I couldn't agree more with the member.

I couldn't agree more on the information that needs to be gathered.

That's why we're making the changes in this budget update that are coming forward.

I'm sure we'll see strong support for those changes.

Coordinating the information-sharing between the homeowner's grant and the Income Tax Act

will actually provide the opportunity for that data to be looked at together to ensure

that we're addressing the speculation piece.

We can then put together the changes that need to occur, whether it's taxes, whether

it's building houses to look at demand and supply, and put together that comprehensive strategy.

That's what I'm looking forward to Honourable Speaker.

For more infomation >> Adam Olsen's question to Minister James regarding gathering housing data - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Mother catching eye drops in cats - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> Mother catching eye drops in cats - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

BTS as Your Brothers // Imagine // Part.3 ~ End - Duration: 2:39.

Hiii ! I changed the intro !

I Kinda feel like I shouldn't have though..

Please tell me your thoughts in the comments! '(^o^')

I kind of enjoy talking like this during the intro

Because like, people who are used to the channel

know that they should turn on the captions, BUT

New subscribers don't .. E...E

I feel like this is a special between y'all and I

We're Ninjas

I love y'all <3

Please enjoy it is finally out after all this time haha^^ !

* Laughing with Jimin *

Tae: Yah why do you have two, it's such a waste

* Kookie is actually using Tae's toothbrush

Which is why you and Jimin are laughing so much*

JM: He didn't see

Y/N: *dying * What's with the weird faces you dumb ass haha

JM: Ah seriously you really are too much..

Y/N: *Kidding* Sometimes you're so weird , I'm not sure if we really are family

JK: WE ARE

* Ever since last time he doesn't like jokes about your family, he's very serious about it in front of Jimin *

JK: *Realizes the brush has been in Tae's mouth many times. Suddenly regrets this prank *

JK: I'm disgusted.

JH: 2016, member interview

JH: Tell me how you feel as you're going to brush your teeth ?

V: mh..

JH: C'mon hurry, hurry,

V: First off..

JH: Yeah?

V: I will murder the 3 youngests

JH: Yah they were joking, why would you?

* Tae regretting life choices*

JH: They played around

JH: Just forgive them, huh?

JH : You should just forgive them !

V: Hyung you wouldn't know how disgusting

V: the toothbrush was, honestly.

V: I am only forgiving Y/N

JH: Ah really?

V: Because she betrayed them and told me

JH: Oooh..

V: In the end I believe that Jungkook pranked himself

JH: It is true that the toothbrush was a bit-

V: I'd been using it for at least a month and a half..

*Shivering in disgust*

JH: Well seriously I am freaking out

JH : Right now-

V: He will be SO sick !

JH: Yeah, Jungkookie please be healthy

* VHOPE YALL*

V: So Yeah Jin Hyung told me

V: To sh- to say the others wanted to be here

V: But- they are busy right now so

JH: Busy, busy~

V: Which is why-

V: Hoseok hyung and I will end this Imagine

JH: Oh why- I don't want to !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét