Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily report Oct 14 2018

Perfect Beautiful Casa De Canto Model from Village Farm Tiny Home

For more infomation >> Perfect Beautiful Casa De Canto Model from Village Farm Tiny Home - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Pope Francis Names Seven New Saints | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Pope Francis Names Seven New Saints | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Doctor Who - THE GHOST MONUMENT - Review (A Chaud) - Duration: 3:14.

Booooo! I'm the flying plaid!

"The Ghost Monument" is over, it's time to react Instantly!

The Doctor and her friends crash in the middle of Paris-Dakar in space.

Will she win the jackpot?

The race is about two contestants racing.

But except some sentences, they never fully seem in competition.

The guy says all the time he relies only on himself.

So why do you stay so much with everybody else?

We follow them in various trials, but they never really seem endangered.

Everything sorts itself out easily or predictably.

They're on a boat on a sea of flesh eating bacteria, but nothing happen. They just cross the sea.

The robots really don't honour their name "snipers" as they are terrible shooters.

And there are talking linens. -"I'm a talking linen!"

Talking linens. Alright, I guess.

But there are lots of humours and references,

and I really enjoyed the way they were put there.

We want to know more about the contestants.

I'm fond of the woman and we know pretty much about her, but I would like to feel even more close to her.

Not much evolution on the companions' side,

but I want to talk about the Doctor at the end of the episode.

She is defeatist because she can't find her TARDIS and it troubled me to see her this way.

Although, I think the scene would have been more powerful if we didn't saw the TARDIS at the start of the race,

as if the Doctor has entirely imagined it should be the TARDIS, but without any proof.

But then she founds the TARDIS and I was like "it's so sweet"!

It's weird but moving and nice to discover the TARDIS's inside through the Doctor's eyes and not her companions'.

Let's talk about the TARDIS design.

I love the central panel, the buttons, the hourglass... the cookie machine!

On first sight, I'm not fond of the crystal pillars, which will probably look great with use of various lights and colours,

but it's so radically different from the previous console room, I guess I just need a little time to fully embrace it.

Speaking of radical change, the new titles gave me goosebumps!

A real renewed Classic vibe goes through the look and the theme, it's what I needed. It's beautiful.

But I don't get why it wasn't on episode 1 as it contains nothing revealed in episode 1.

Well, now... I don't really want to talk about it but I have to.

Remember went I was saying in my episode 1 review that the Stenza was casual and not memorable?

Well, it seems I will probably say it several time this series... Great.

And for "The Timeless Child"... I don't feel good about it, but I hope I'm wrong.

So... This episode was okay, but it will probably be remembered only for the TARDIS discovery scene.

What did you thing of "The Ghost Monument"? Tell us in the comment!

See you next week for "Rosa" and...

Kisses Zarbis!

For more infomation >> Doctor Who - THE GHOST MONUMENT - Review (A Chaud) - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

A Rare Look Inside The Vastly Expanded Tent City At U.S.-Mexico Border | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> A Rare Look Inside The Vastly Expanded Tent City At U.S.-Mexico Border | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

October 14, 2018 Evening Weather - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> October 14, 2018 Evening Weather - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Camping and Major Anxiety! ⎮ ASL Stew - Duration: 9:41.

[music]

Come here. Bring him for a hug.

Say bye bye!

Say bye bye. Say see you later!

You tired? Ready for a nap?

Yes, hopefully he's ready for a nap.

Alright, see ya.

She's leaving me! Come on.

Come on. Give me the cute one.

Mikko

What are you doing?

Mikko

Mikko

Mikko!

Well, Mikko's been doing great.

I wanted to start the whole weekend showing camping and doing a vlog,

but I don't know if that's gonna happen because

I just spoke with our mortgage person

cause the inspection was approved and everything.

Now he's saying "I don't know if I can get you the mortgage..."

because I'm am doing freelance work and he said "that's not stable work... blah, blah, blah."

If we don't get this mortgage, then we can't get a house

and then we can't sell the house.

I'm freaking out

because he's suppose to let me know and now I have to leave.

So now I have to go to Jenna's work and pick up something

and go grocery shopping and I'm freaking out.

and going crazy.... whatever!

Hey um, so we are here at the campgrounds in our cabin.

Sorry I didn't really vlog much yesterday.

After we left it just didn't really go well.

But now we're camping and we just

Mikko's been playing with the babysitter that we have.

Her wife and kids are here.

So cute!

[music]

We are going to the big playground

and hopefully it's better than the little one by our campsite.

It's suppose to be better, so we shall see.

[music]

He obviously doesn't care. (laughs)

[music]

Hey guys sorry, but I'm actually in the bathroom right now

but that's because it has good light and it's the only place.

I'm gonna end the vlog here for today.

I'll try to film am little bit more tomorrow.

The last day, we'll probably be heading out sometime in the morning.

Probably around 11a, but hopefully you've enjoyed the vlog so far.

It's too dark outside so I can't really film much.

We're just outside by the fire so I'll see you tomorrow!

Oh it's so cold! Yeah

So I'm just gonna add this into the vlog.

FYI obviously it's not.... well I'm letting you know it's not the next day.

It's not Sunday. It's actually Monday in the afternoon around 5:00.

But I just wanted to add this because

We were suppose to film Sunday, but that day

was excuse me, but it was crap! It was awful!

Terrible, terrible day yesterday.

It was a horrible day. I was crying A LOT!

It was bad. I just had a really hard time

with the housing situation.

I'll let you know everything kind of worked out now,

but yesterday was just horrendous!

That's why there's nothing from Sunday. So just wanted to let you know.

Hopefully we'll be vlogging this weekend when Jenna's mom is here.

During the week I don't known about vlogging much because

pretty much I have to go to the DMV, I have to be packing,

and be cleaning, and getting everything ready cause we're having a quick closing.

So I don't know, but hopefully...

we'll have more videos coming up.

because by the time you see this... whatever!

Just wanted to let you know, sorry you didn't see much from yesterday.

But it was a horrible day so you didn't want to see it anyways.

Great, see you in the next vlog. Bye!

[music]

For more infomation >> Camping and Major Anxiety! ⎮ ASL Stew - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

Newly Developed Fentanyl Strips Help Alert Drug Users Of A Hidden Danger | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Newly Developed Fentanyl Strips Help Alert Drug Users Of A Hidden Danger | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Massive Search Underway In Berea For Missing 3-Year-Old - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Massive Search Underway In Berea For Missing 3-Year-Old - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Power Rangers & Marvel Avengers Toys Pretend Play | Super Hero Mech Armors vs Darkseid Villains - Duration: 11:38.

Power Rangers & Marvel Avengers Toys Pretend Play | Super Hero Mech Armors vs Darkseid Villains

For more infomation >> Power Rangers & Marvel Avengers Toys Pretend Play | Super Hero Mech Armors vs Darkseid Villains - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

ข่าวลิเวอร์พูลอัพเดท ประจำวันที่ 15 ตุลาคม 2561 - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> ข่าวลิเวอร์พูลอัพเดท ประจำวันที่ 15 ตุลาคม 2561 - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Luxurious Modern The Foldable Tiny House | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Luxurious Modern The Foldable Tiny House | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Pósters Que Tuvieron Spoilers De La Película - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> Pósters Que Tuvieron Spoilers De La Película - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Lynn Haven, Fla. Comes Together After Being Devastated By Hurricane Michael | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Lynn Haven, Fla. Comes Together After Being Devastated By Hurricane Michael | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Photoshop: How to Create a Vintage TV Interference GLITCH Portrait - Duration: 12:48.

Hi. This is Marty from Blue Lightning TV.

I'm going to show you how to quickly create a vintage, black and white, CRT TV interference glitch.

This is an update of tutorials I've done on earlier versions of Photoshop.

I provided this image of shape of a cathode ray tube TV screen.

its link is in my video's description or project files.

Before we begin, if you're not already a subscriber to my channel, hit that small, Subscriber

button at the lower, right corner.

If I've helped you learn or improve in Photoshop and you'd like to help support my channel,

become a channel member by clicking the "Join" button below the video or become a patron

by clicking the Patreon card at the upper, right.

Either way, you'll be helping to keep my tutorials free.

Open a photo of someone or something that you'd like to use for this project.

I downloaded this one from Shutterstock.

To ensure that the setting amounts that will have similar results as mine, check your photo's

size and resolution.

Go to Image and Image Size.

Make its resolution 72 pixels per inch and its width and height somewhere in this neighborhood.

To place the photo onto the TV shape I provided, make sure your Move Tool is open.

If it isn't, press "v" on your keyboard.

Drag the photo onto the tab of the TV shape.

Without releasing your mouse or pen, press and hold "Shift", drag it down and release.

Pressing Shift kept your photo centered.

Unlock the TV shape and drag it above your photo.

Change its Blend Mode to "Multiply".

If you want to resize your photo inside the shape, make your photo active and open your

Transform Tool by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + T. Go to a corner and when you see a diagonal,

double-arrow, press and hold Alt or Option + Shift as you drag it in or out.

Then, press Enter or Return.

Next, we'll create scan lines.

Make a new layer below the active layer by Ctrl-clicking or Cmd-clicking the New Layer icon.

We'll fill the empty layer with 50% gray.

To do this, press Shift + the F5 key at the top of your keyboard to open the "Fill" window.

Or you can go to Edit and "Fill".

Open the "Contents" list and click "50% grey".

Make sure your foreground and background colors are black and white respectively.

If they're not, press "D" on your keyboard.

Go to Filter and Filter Gallery.

Open the "Sketch" folder and click "Halftone Pattern".

The Pattern Type is "Line", the Size is 1 and the Contrast is 49.

Change the Blend Mode to "Soft Light".

Because CRT TV monitors weren't high-definition, all the images tended to have a soft blur to them.

We'll blur the scan lines slightly, but before we do, we'll convert the scan lines into a

Smart Object, so we can affect it non-destructively.

To do this, click the icon at the upper, right of the Layers panel and click, "Convert to Smart Object".

Then, go to Filter, Blur and Gaussian Blur.

Blur it 1 pixel.

To save space in the Layers panel, let's collapse the effect.

We'll convert our photo into Smart Object, as well, so we can modify it non-destructively

and if we decide to replace the photo with a different one, we won't have to redo any

of the effects.

Go back to Filter, Blur and Gaussian Blur.

We'll blur it 2 pixels.

Click the Adjustment Layer icon and click "Black & White".

This removes all the color.

Since CRT TV images tend to be a bit a bit brighter in the center, we'll give our image

a soft, vignette along the edges.

Make the photo layer active and go to Filter and "Lens Correction".

Open the "Custom" tab and drag the "Vignette" slider all the way to the left.

To make the vignette stronger, open the last filter by pressing Alt + Ctrl + F on Windows

or Option + Cmd + F on a Mac.

As before, click the "Custom" tab and slide the Vignette all the way to the left and the

"Midpoint" to +25 or you can just type it in.

We'll convert our photo with all its effects into a Smart Object.

Click the Black and White adjustment layer and Shift-click the photo to make both active.

Then, convert them into one Smart Object.

Make two copies of the photo by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + J twice.

We won't be using the bottom layer from here on out, but it's always a good idea to keep

one layer unmodified, just in case you want to use it at a later point.

Hide that layer and temporarily hide the top photo, as well.

Make the middle photo active and go to Edit, Transform and Skew.

Go to the top, middle anchor point and drag it to the right, which skews your photo.

Then, press Enter or Return.

Make two copies of the skewed layer and then hide the top copy.

Make the middle skewed layer active and change its Blend Mode to "Soft Light" and its

Opacity to 50%.

Press and hold Shift as you click the Left arrow on your keyboard a few times to move

the layer to the left.

Shift-click the skewed layer under it to make it active, as well.

Press and hold Shift as you drag them to the left.

Make the top, skewed layer visible and active.

Change its Blend to Soft Light and reduce its Opacity to 70%.

Press and hold Shift as you drag it to the right.

I'd like to get rid of the darker shape over the face.

There may be areas you'd like to eliminate.

To do this, click the Layer Mask icon to make a layer mask.

Open your Brush Tool and Brush Picker.

We'll adjust the size in a moment.

The Hardness is 0% and I'll make the Opacity and Flow: 100%.

To adjust the size of your brush, make sure your CapsLock key is off and press the right

or left bracket key on your keyboard.

Brush over the unwanted area to mask it out.

Make the photo above it visible and active.

Make three copies of it and temporarily hide them.

Go to Filter, Distort and "Shear".

Drag the middle vertical line at various points to warp your image.

Open your Rectangular Marquee Tool and make sure the "Add To" icon is active.

This will allow you to add multiple rectangular selections on the same layer.

Drag the tool over different areas of your image to make selections over it..

Click the Layer Mask icon to make a layer mask of the selections next to the active layer.

What's happening is that the white rectangles in the layer mask are revealing the sheared

image, while the black areas of the layer mask are being masked out, thereby revealing

the layers under it in the Layers panel.

Collapse the effect and make the layer above it visible and active.

Go back to Filter, Distort and "Shear".

To reset the Shear filter, press and Ctrl or Cmd.

The "Cancel" button instantly changes to "Default".

Keep pressing holding Ctrl or Cmd as you click the Default button.

This resets the Shear filter.

Drag the vertical line to various points to create another sheared effect.

We'll add an inverted layer mask next to the active layer by Alt-clicking or Option-clicking

the Layer Mask icon.

This masks out or hides the new sheared layer.

We'll reveal back areas of it, by dragging your Rectangular Marquee tool across your image.

We'll fill the selection with white and since your background color is white, press Ctrl

or Cmd + Delete.

This immediately reveals the new sheared image though the white areas of your Layer Mask.

Deselect it and collapse the effect.

Make the layer above it visible and active.

Go to Filter, Distort and Wave.

Feel free to experiment with the settings, however, I'll make the number of generators:

402, the Wavelength: 1 and 2, the Amplitude: 1 and 106 and the Scale both 100%.

The Type is "Sine" and the Undefined Areas: "Repeat Edge Pixels".

Make an inverted layer mask next to the active layer.

Drag a vertical, rectangular selection over your image and fill it with white.

Then, deselect it.

Make the layer active and go to Filter, Blur and Gaussian Blur.

Blur it 1 pixel.

Collapse the effects.

Make the top face layer visible and active and go back to Filter, Distort and Wave.

I'll drag the slider of the number of generators all the way to the right.

For the Wavelength, I'll type in 798 in the Minimum field and click the Maximum field.

Immediately, the Maximum fills with 799.

For the Amplitude, I'll type in 998 in the Minimum field and click the Maximum field,

which automatically fills it with 999.

For the Scale, I'll type in 1 in the Vertical field.

As soon as I click OK, the Vertical scale changes to 1%.

This creates thin, stacked, horizontal lines.

This is Marty from Blue Lightning TV.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Photoshop: How to Create a Vintage TV Interference GLITCH Portrait - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

State Police involved in shooting in Alamogordo - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> State Police involved in shooting in Alamogordo - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jake Paul is Manipulating Shane Dawson (Nerd City and Documentary Reaction) - Duration: 15:52.

have you ever been on one of those toxic relationships where the other person

keeps hurting you over and over and over again but you quickly forget about all

of the terrible things they've done that's one of the main reasons why I'm

really concerned that Jake Paul is manipulating Shane Dawson what is up

everybody this is Chris from the rewired soul where we talk about the problem but

focus on the solution and if you're new to my channel my channel is all about

trying to help you improve your mental and emotional well-being so what I like

to do I like to pull things from the YouTube community or pop culture in

general and try to teach you how to improve your mental health

pretty much every Shane Dawson episode for this Jay Paul series so make sure

you subscribe and ring that notification view this video is for you so in this

video we're gonna be talking a lot about toxic relationships and I'm also gonna

dive into some brain science okay so before Shane started this series when he

liked a mouse even when it was rumored that he was going to be doing this

series on Jake Paul a lot a lot of his fans were worried that Shane was gonna

try to make us sympathize with Jake Paul

why do you have to hate somebody so so so much you know like it's just kind of

an interesting thing and as the series is going on we're learning more about

Jake Paul I can relate to shame in this kind of overly empathetic way well you

know it's not an excuse but like as I was driving wait a second wait a second

wait a second Jake Paul is still a pretty awful person like I was getting

sucked into this thing too so like the first thing I want to talk about is we

cannot forget we cannot forget about the nerd city video that came out about

right before this documentary series happen Jake Paul is a complicated

personality on the one hand Jake should be respected as an expert on

social media and as a wildly successful entrepreneur but on the other hand Jake

should be reviled for exploiting children as young as preschoolers Paul

is not a good person there's a few main points I want to touch on about this

because it's not being discussed at all so far in this documentary series from

Shane Dawson so the first one is is Jake Paul taking advantage of kids right when

it comes to making money off of them so nerd city I love that dude I love that

dude so much he did a ton of research and investigation so I'm not gonna quote

everything that he did video there's actually laws that are in place to

protect well yeah there are actually laws in place that say that they cannot

they cannot overly advertised to kids on children's shows okay so I forgot what

the exact percentages was but you couldn't put more than a certain amount

of advertisements in a kid show because kids will like go to their parents and

say and people selling it to the kids no they could take advantage of the kids in

that way so what nerd city did in this video he

showed like just a Jay Paul video and like the percentage of the amount of

advertising that Jake did in this video I think was about 50% which is

absolutely bananas that's 23 separate ad reads built into one video out of a 13

minute and 50 second video nearly seven minutes of that time is devoted to

advertising products 50% to remember that nerd City pointed

out that Jake Paul is very very aware of this he mentioned it in news interviews

that his primary audience is like 8 to 10 years old so he knows exactly what

he's doing unfortunately because of the way the

technology progresses there's no laws against this on YouTube

so the second thing that nurse City pointed out is the way that they hopped

on this trend Jay Paul and Tintin hop on this trend of scaring the bejesus out of

children children who have a very hard time separating reality from fiction and

they knew this so for those of you who don't know if you're like me and don't

follow Jake Paul what they did was they had killer clowns broke into the house

and kidnapped them and kids all around the world lost their freakin minds okay

sorry they beat him with the bat to death

wait I'm so mad right now knowing that your favorite youtuber might die it's

really sad this this is not cool okay just because I'm a big neuroscience nerd

and by the way this isn't the neuroscience thing I was going to talk

about but it just popped into my head but like this is way different than like

like Jimmy Kimmel or somebody doing like a prank I ate all my kids Halloween

candy this is much much much different all right

so even the thing that Logan Paul did where he pretended to die in front of

his kid fan base in the hotel room like these things are not cool they can even

be somewhat traumatic I'm not trying to like over exaggerate this name spread

this and went on for so long like these kids were experiencing a lot of stress

because they didn't know that it was fake all right now the next thing I want

to touch on is like and I can make an entire video about this but I'm kind of

sick and tired how people are painting Erika costell as this like Saint from what I've

seen today but also a lot of research or from when I moved from

other people that I trust you are kind of like the only allowed to say oh well

the only hope

of a normal life it's really funny cuz you're not the first person that says

anything like almighty savior and she's gonna save Jake Paul and everybody says

that she's so good for Jake like cut the crap Erika Costell is just as guilty as Jake Paul

is when it comes to this stuff because she participated in the killer clown

thing she knows exactly what Jake's doing when it comes to marketing the

children so wait it's not like she's like steering him on this nice like

altruistic amazing enlighten path or something like that let me know if you

would like me to do that so here's the thing when it comes to Shane Dawson I

don't know how the timeline matches up I don't know if Shane started this series

before or after the nerd City video came out I don't know if Shane Dawson saw it

I know for a fact Jake Paul saw it because the video like

over half a million views but anyways like so I don't necessarily

fault shame for this but I think it's important for all of us me and you to

realize that Jake is still doing this Jake is still doing bad things

all right my girlfriend and I had the stomach the last Jake Paul video because

somebody said hey Jake Paul made a video about you know Alyssa and then being

interviewed by Shane Dawson and we watched it by the way to save you some

time like the first like 10 minutes or something like the first 75% as a vlog

and then he jumps into the Alissa thing so we just skip forward to that part

but anyways at the beginning and end of that video he shoves his merch in this

sale they have the fan appreciation sale he shoves it down people's throat with

his awful merchandise so today is a day of merch $10 t-shirts $20 sweatshirts

and $10

so again like this is important for all of you like I mentioned in the intro

this is something that we all need to be aware of like we forget about the

terrible things that people have done and don't get me wrong those of you who

know me I'm a huge huge huge advocate for forgiveness and believing that

people grow that people change like I am living proof of it used to be an awful

person in my drug and alcohol addiction and I have changed I did a complete 180

like it's important to realize who's changing who's trying to change and who

is it doing crap right Jake Paul is literally doing nothing okay so he's

still that person and I think Shane might be forgetting that or he wasn't

fully aware of all those things and this is why Jake might be manipulating Shane

but the other two things I wanted to note real quick is we don't know and

I've seen a lot of your comments but we don't know about the physical assault

accusations against Alyssa alright we don't know for sure but like what we do

know for sure are the things that have been caught on camera and something that

hasn't been addressed yet which I don't know if Alyssa will talk about it was it

was on camera Jake Paul spitting in Alyssa pilots face

so I think it's important that we remember that and then to call back to

the Nick crompton episode we also need to remember that even if the Martinez

twins are lying about the bullying and all that stuff like we can't forget that

we have video evidence of Jake Paul saying racial slurs to these two men

alright so like let's like let's not forget these things so like I just kind

of wanted to talk about that when it comes to are we starting to over

sympathize with Jake Paul is Shane painting him in a good light but like

here's here's the thing that my my wonderful girlfriend and I were talking

about yesterday is that Shane is in a really tricky position alright because

he's he's trying to make sure that Jake is on board with everything oh that and

we know for a fact that Jake is having Shane cut certain things out so Mike

about that is shame getting some backlash because Jake is having him cut

certain things out like imagine this like you know if you had an

investigative journalist like going to like expose some company for doing

something terrible but the company was allowed to tell them hey by the way

don't mention all these bad terrible things that would make me look bad you

know what I mean so I'm worried that Jake is having Shane cut out these

things that would really like expose Jake Paul for the not-so-great person

that he is so but here's the thing like I do cut Shane some slack like Shane is

in very very new territory he is being like a frontiersman when it comes to

what he's doing on YouTube but no matter what the case is like I always say there

are no losses there are only learning experiences so that's what's happening

and Shane get some pushback about that I hope he grows before he does his next

series of learns from this so the last part I wanted to discuss awesome comment

from one of you beautiful subscribers out there and this subscriber is Rafaela

so she says also since you mentioned you have fellow neuroscience nerd defensive

Jake that I haven't seen anyone talk about he's 21 years old the prefrontal

cortex which is responsible for among other things logic decision-making

initiative planning etc fully matures around the ages of 23 to 26 depending on

which journal you trust I know many would argue that the epithalamus

is the powerhouse of the brain the 4s fighting fleeing feeding mating but in

my opinion the PFC and the hippocampus are the true powerhouses of the brain I

can literally go on and on about this for hours

girl so can i and I agree prefrontal cortex hippocampus amygdala - all right

so then she says does that justify the dumb stuff he did no does that justify

failure to take responsibility for one's actions

again no however his PFC is still developing the dude just needs more time

to grow as a person and build character while his PFC fully matures those

two cents love your videos thank you what viella

science nerds this is a good point so I've said it in other videos like that

when I was a much smaller Channel I've mentioned it like kids are dumb young

people are dumb like that's no offense it's just like like what PLO was saying

it's just the way the brain develops through the prefrontal cortex I talked

about this a lot this is the part of the brain that separates us from the animals

and it doesn't fully mature until your 20s or early 30s oh my crappy Allah said

it depends on which scientific journal you look at so I've seen some that say

you know what she's saying but like I did want to point this out some journals

say that the prefrontal cortex fully matures in females around by 25 to 28

years old and for men is closer to early 30s so keep that in mind real quick

alright anyways yes the prefrontal cortex is responsible for all of the

things that help make us good people so it's responsible for logical decision

making impulse control fear modulation also self-awareness is dr. dan Siegel

and we had some great books about this but he has like the nine core functions

of the prefrontal cortex I'll try to link that down in the description as

well but anyways we have to understand that Jake's brain is still fully

development developing and what you need to realize is when you realize what the

prefrontal cortex does it explains a lot of his behaviors okay now something that

my mom mentioned in one of the videos that I did with her is the way his

morality and his maturity is kind of stunted right so he may not fully

develop that prefrontal cortex and all of its abilities until even later than

in life you know what I mean so again this is an excuse like the thing is is

that people in Jake's life need to point these things out to him not enable them

and separate themselves from them again I just want to call back to the whole

Erica thing is this perfect angel that people are trying to paint her out to be

right now you know what I mean but anyways that's what I got

I want to hear from all of you down in the comments below can you relate to

what I was talking about like being in a toxic relationship whether it's with a

significant other or a family member where they keep doing bad things over

and over to hurt you but then you like you forget about all the right when they

forget how terrible they let the last drunk or drunk high was who was it that

bad but a lot of us do that with people too so if you can relate to that make

sure you let me know down in the comments below all right anyways that's

all I got for this video so if you like this video please give it a thumbs up

and if you're new I'm always making videos to help with your mental health

make sure you subscribe and bring that notification bow and a huge thank you to

everybody supporting the channel over on patreon you helped me make these mental

health videos and I love you O so much if you would like to join and become a

patron go ahead or click the top right there alright it's only a buck that's

all I got thanks again for watching I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Jake Paul is Manipulating Shane Dawson (Nerd City and Documentary Reaction) - Duration: 15:52.

-------------------------------------------

Houston Newsmakers 1014 Segment 2 - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Houston Newsmakers 1014 Segment 2 - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

粉絲爆料:劉愷威這是要跟楊冪撕破臉了? - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> 粉絲爆料:劉愷威這是要跟楊冪撕破臉了? - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Wonderwall Oasis Simple Rock Cover w/ Lyrics - Duration: 2:41.

Today is gonna be the day That they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow Realized what you gotta do

I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word is on the street That the fire in your heart is out

I'm sure you've heard it all before But you never really had a doubt

I don't believe that anybody feels The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would Like to say to you

But I don't know how

Because maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me?

And after all You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day But they'll never throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow Realized what you're not to do

I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do

About you now

And all the roads that lead you there are winding

And all the lights that light the way are blinding

There are many things that I would like to say to you But I don't know how

I said maybe

You're gonna be the one that saves me?

And after all You're my Wonderwall.

For more infomation >> Wonderwall Oasis Simple Rock Cover w/ Lyrics - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

《盗墓笔记重启》开机,朱一龙胡军陈楚河带队挖土,盲猜良心剧 - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> 《盗墓笔记重启》开机,朱一龙胡军陈楚河带队挖土,盲猜良心剧 - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

杨紫回乡被围堵,乡亲睁大双眼看车内,网友什么表情都有 - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> 杨紫回乡被围堵,乡亲睁大双眼看车内,网友什么表情都有 - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Korean Alphabet Hangeul Lesson Consonant ㄴ (n) 한글 자음 ㄴ 공부 Korean writing practice 한국어 연습 - Duration: 6:14.

For more infomation >> Korean Alphabet Hangeul Lesson Consonant ㄴ (n) 한글 자음 ㄴ 공부 Korean writing practice 한국어 연습 - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Korean Alphabet Hangeul Lesson Consonant ㄴ (n) 한글 자음 ㄴ 공부 Korean writing practice 한국어 연습 - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

5 Popular But Dangerous Foods For Dogs, That Humans Love - Duration: 3:08.

Hi, Mirko here from Healthy Pet Systems.

Today I will tell you 5 popular but dangerous foods for dogs, that humans love.

So let's dive in.

First, onions.

Never feed them; contains N-propyl disulfide, a compound that can damage your dog's red

blood cells, reducing their ability to carry oxygen through the body.

It results in anemia.

All components of onions like leaves, juice or powder should be avoided.

Anemia symptoms include lethargy, weakness, decreased appetite, and fainting.

Second, tomatoes.

The tomatoes contain an alkaloid which is not healthy for pets.

In higher dosage, it can make your pet really sick.

The symptoms are the weakness, diarrhea, and harder breathing.

Third, liver.

The liver can sometimes be one of the favorite dog treats.

Also, beginners don't know that it is on the list of the worst dog food because it

contains a lot of vitamin A.

The higher dosage of the liver can cause bones deformation, anorexia, and weight loss.

Fourth, corn.

Corn is very frequently used in a lot of dogs products as one of the greatest sources of

nutrients.

The corn is, in fact, healthy for the pet but in some cases, it can be a problem.

First, the corn can cause digestive problems.

Second, some pets show signs of allergy on corn.

Third, if your pet eats bigger pieces of corn there is a risk that he will choke on it.

Fifth soy.

It is the very cheap ingredient and it is mostly used in dog food product for the high

amount of proteins.

On the other hand, this ingredient is very unhealthy food for dogs.

The soy is usually genetically modified, contains the high level of pesticides and it causes

allergies and intestinal problems.

So try to avoid food products which contain soy.

To find out more, I created a great guide with the extensive list of worst dog food.

In it, you will find 34 worst dog foods, the composition of commercial dog foods that are

slowly killing your pet, top 7 dog food products that kill your dog, worst puppy food, top

worst dog treats, top 6 worst wet dog foods, top 8 worst canned dog food, benefits of natural

raw diet to dogs or puppies, and a lot more.

A link is down below in the description.

If you like this video, hit the subscribe button to receive more like it in the future.

And remember let's keep our pets healthy!

Bye!

For more infomation >> 5 Popular But Dangerous Foods For Dogs, That Humans Love - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 5 Popular But Dangerous Foods For Dogs, That Humans Love - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Razredni Sovražnik (a.k.a. 'Class Enemy' - 2013, Eslovênia - Legenda: Pt-Br) - Duration: 1:47:32.

For more infomation >> Razredni Sovražnik (a.k.a. 'Class Enemy' - 2013, Eslovênia - Legenda: Pt-Br) - Duration: 1:47:32.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Razredni Sovražnik (a.k.a. 'Class Enemy' - 2013, Eslovênia - Legenda: Pt-Br) - Duration: 1:47:32.

-------------------------------------------

They Look Like People (2015, EUA - Legenda: Pt Br) (Perry Blackshear) - Duration: 1:19:32.

For more infomation >> They Look Like People (2015, EUA - Legenda: Pt Br) (Perry Blackshear) - Duration: 1:19:32.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> They Look Like People (2015, EUA - Legenda: Pt Br) (Perry Blackshear) - Duration: 1:19:32.

-------------------------------------------

Eng Sub: Hi! I'm Soari Official Trailer; Released By: YouKu/ 我的保姆手册/ My Al Nanny - Duration: 1:36.

Da Hao is our most famous celebrity here.

And everyone loves him

You have to remember who is the boss that is paying you.

Da Hao hates strangers

These are my private things, who told you to touch them!

Get the wrong papers, make me embarassed, and you immediately get fired!

You have something

I can see it is not just a nanny

You have to remember your position

Don't think of anything else

If you like a boy, but another boy also likes you

What would you do? Answer: I would be so happy and choose both!!!

Su Da Hao is nothing

Only his company is supporting him

He needs to stop showing swag!

Such a short amount of time; Now the social media all forwarded the news

I would ruin you; do you believe me!

My boss is not having a good life

How would I be living good

Looking at your progress; you won't be able to do anything

I don't want to use an ugly CP to become more famous. I need to use my strength

Most of time, when a girl likes someone they won't show it.

We can work together to create an entertainment kingdom

Forget the difference between you and him

Or once the butterfly effect (one bad thing leading to another), you won't be able to turn back.

Subbed By: Natalie Nemara

For more infomation >> Eng Sub: Hi! I'm Soari Official Trailer; Released By: YouKu/ 我的保姆手册/ My Al Nanny - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Truth About Cadillac Cars - Duration: 5:49.

rev up your engines, eldar says scotty do you think a cadillac

cts is reliable, especially the older generation, no their not reliable at all,

if you go for a v8 engine if it's not the northstar engine they can be ok, if it's northstar

engine run, but if it's a v6 engine their all junk as

they age, you'd never want to buy a used v6 cadillac engine they add turbos to them and

stuff to get enough power but they don't hold up they can't take it,

if you do find one that's a v8 and has a manual transmission, I've got customers with them

their fun to drive, their still going to have a lot of problems

with motor mounts breaking and then you're going to have to spend $1,000 or so changing

the motor mounts out but they can be fun to drive,

I still wouldn't buy one though myself, Peno says greetings from Romania, my father

wants to buy a new 2018 Mazda CX-5 what do you think I want a gas engine and a manual

transmission, I'm on the fence on that one, it's a manual transmission which is good but

it's a CX-5 and that's bad, when those things age, they have engine problems

they have this vvt system that breaks down and it costs thousands of dollars to fix,

I've seen customers be trouble free for 100-120,000 miles on those, but I've had customers buy

them used with 120-130,000 miles then the engines broke and then they would have to

put almost all the money they paid for the vehicle into just fixing that one part of

it, so realize that, now if your a person that's

going to buy a car and your happy with 100-120,000 miles of reasonably trouble free driving go

right ahead, but don't think it's going to go 200-300,000 miles like a Toyota or Honda

can often go, rj87 says scotty, I found a 2005 Kia with

under 100,000 miles for $5,560 did a test drive and scan and everything is good, should

I buy it, well like I said I'm not a fan of those things,

but if it runs good, your talking about a 14 year old Kia, under 100,000 miles I'm assuming

it's close to 100,000 miles for $5,560, it's too much money for my taste but it depends

on where you live, if you live in Canada that's what they go

for, Canadian dollar is worth less and cars cost more there, if you lived in Texas here,

14 year old Kia I wouldn't pay more than $2,500 tops for that car, and a lot less if I could

get away with it, but if you like it depending on the prices

in your area go ahead, mr anaconda says scotty isn't GM's 3400 engine

one of the best v6's they ever made, yes they are, that was a very good engine, it was the

rest of the vehicles that the electronics were bad, the automatic transmissions were

garbage of you really poured them on, if you an old man or old lady and you only drove

45-55 on the highway but younger people that had them and their doing burnouts and spinning

around it would eat it, I had a customer eat out a transmission in 15,000 miles, he destroyed

the thing so, they don't hold up with that kind of power, but the engine itself they

are very good engines, there was nothing wrong with that engine design they were solid and

reliable and they didn't have any problems really,

chris says scotty what's the best way to find a good mechanic like yourself, it's hard to

find a good mechanic these days, there's no arguing that, I'm the last of a dying breed,

I learned from my grandfather who was a mechanic and we care about our customers, these days

there's hardly any independent good shops lying around, most places are affiliated with

a dealership or their a huge chain and the people that run it they put all the workers

under intense pressure to sell things to the customer, so that people that are doing the

work, they'll get a cut of what's sold so of course their going to tell you you need

$1,500 of work because part of that is going in their own pocket, it's very hard now I've

never advertised in my life, it's all word of mouth, so ask your friends see who they

use, look around, read reviews on the internet but of course

you got to take it all with a gain of salt because, I know a guy down the street and

when his workers aren't busy, he has them going on the internet pretending to be other

people saying what a great mechanic he is, when he's actually a lousy mechanic so a lot

of stuff on the internet you can't believe that you read anymore, because everybody knows

you know that people are putting false reviews on their just to get more people to say good

things about them so, you really need your friends word of mouth,

find somebody and then talk to them, find an older guy like me or a middle age guy that

has experience you know, experience beats everything when it comes to fixing anything,

just like a doctor, I once saw a doctor who was 25 years old and she was an idiot she

didn't know what she was doing and I said when did you get your diploma and I looked

on the wall and there it was, University of Houston and it was the year before,

and I said no wonder you've never seen anything like this before, you've only been doing this

for one year, you need experience, alexander says scotty I got a 2013 Dodge Dart

what do you suggest I do when the steering wheel is a bit harder to turn when driving,

does the computer need replacing, 2013 dodge dart, it's really a fiat it's got

all fiat technology in it, and Italian stuff, the electronics break, you probably are starting

to have a problem in your electronic power steering system, that's typical on those things

as they age, the only way that thing can be tested, you

got to get a guy like me, a professional mechanic, and we get out our $5,000 scan tool and then

we run all the tests that we can on the electric power steering system, we push on the steering

system and then it gives us all these different tests that can be done and if there is a code

for the power steering, we'll get it, your not going to get a check engine light on it

because they don't set them up that way, they're kind of evil that's only for anti pollution

stuff, it has nothing to do with power steering, we have to analyze all that stuff and then

see what's going on, if it's only every once in a while and it's

a little harder, a lot of people will live with it,

put do have it scanned first and see if there's anything starting to go out, sometimes it's

a sensor and it's not that expensive, but you have to find an honest mechanic because

a lot of guys they're just going to tell you that you need a new power steering motor,

you got to find an honest mechanic and that's a hard thing to do these days, it's unfortunate

but it's true, so if you never want to miss another one of

my new car repair videos, remember to ring that bell!

For more infomation >> The Truth About Cadillac Cars - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

మీరు ఇప్పటికీ పేదలుగానే ఉండడానికి 5 కారణాలు ఇవే! || What are the main reasons for poor life ? - Duration: 3:33.

Gold Time In Astrology

For more infomation >> మీరు ఇప్పటికీ పేదలుగానే ఉండడానికి 5 కారణాలు ఇవే! || What are the main reasons for poor life ? - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Oxygen (Still Are One)-Mr. Monkey & Clooks (Feat. Tevlo) (Official Music Álbum) 2018 - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Oxygen (Still Are One)-Mr. Monkey & Clooks (Feat. Tevlo) (Official Music Álbum) 2018 - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Wonderwall Oasis Simple Rock Cover w/ Lyrics - Duration: 2:41.

Today is gonna be the day That they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow Realized what you gotta do

I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word is on the street That the fire in your heart is out

I'm sure you've heard it all before But you never really had a doubt

I don't believe that anybody feels The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would Like to say to you

But I don't know how

Because maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me?

And after all You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day But they'll never throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow Realized what you're not to do

I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do

About you now

And all the roads that lead you there are winding

And all the lights that light the way are blinding

There are many things that I would like to say to you But I don't know how

I said maybe

You're gonna be the one that saves me?

And after all You're my Wonderwall.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét