Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily report Oct 14 2018

If you're a Mario fan, or just generally dig Nintendo, you've probably heard the

name Bowsette quite a lot in the recent past.

Who the hell is Bowsette?

Well, lucky for you, we're counting down the top 10 Bowsette shocking facts today.

Get ready to jump into a worm hole perpetuated by the internet about this odd new character

in the Mario universe.

Let's jump in.

10 Who is she?

Let's start off this list by diving into exactly who Bowsette is, for those of you

completely out of the loop.

Bowsette is best described as a weird and sometimes cruel amalgamation of Mario villain

Bowser and his iconic princess pal, Peach.

She kind of looks like if Peach decided to throw on some dominatrix apparel, and grew

some spikes and horns.

But the origin of where Bowsette came from is much more sinister.

9 Toadette So how did this all come to be?

Nintendo revealed in their new trailer for New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe that the character

Toadette, the female version of Toad, can use a magic crown and turn into a human esque

figure that looks a whole lot like Peach.

This figure became known as Peachette.

So the internet got thinking, if anyone can use this crown, does that mean any character

can transform into a Peach alternate of themselves?

This led to a comic that was posted on Twitter by user ayyk92 that depicted Peach rejecting

Mario.

The next panel shows Mario turning around to Bowser, and then bowser revealing the crown

in question.

The next panel shows a transformed Bowser in Peach form, with a joyful Mario eyeing

them and Peach and Luigi looking on in disapproval.

8 The Fan Art From there, the internet exploded with fan

art.

And it's exactly what you imagine it to be.

From hilarious memes to over sexualized versions of Bowsette putting on her best come hither

face, there's a lot of it to see.

And it's fan art from all over the globe, with entries coming from not only North America,

but a lot of it from Japan as well.

The original artist, ayyk92, responded to all of the internet hype with an additional

comic, this time featuring other video game characters including Doctor Eggman from Sonic

and Wreck it Ralph eyeing Bowsette, inspired by the events of the latter's film.

They also posted another hilarious response, too, reacting to the internet fame.

7 The Video On September 26th, a video was released by

voice actor Ray Chase featuring clips of his girlfriend, Julia McIlvaine reading a bunch

of voice lines as none other than Bowsette.

The video blew up within 48 hours, scoring over 8,800 likes and over 2,700 retweets.

Take a listen.

It's now over 120 thousand views.

6 The Spin Off Memes If you're thinking, hey, that crown turned

Bowser into Bowsette, and Toadette into Peachette, so there's bound to be a bunch of other

Peach alternates that can come of this too, right?

You bet your ass there is!

Meet Waluigette, the hybrid of Waluigi and Peach.

It's what would happen if the character donned the Super Crown, and hey, I buy it.

Also, fun fact.

The official twitter for Wendy's also responded to this, with a bunch of emjois, to which

the creator of this drawing responded with "wendy, I'm so sorry."

Wendy's then responded with a laughing emjoi, so the creator replied once again saying "so

can I get some free nuggets and curly fries".

I really hope they did.

Other people have also felt inspired to draw their version of Waluigette, too, some feeling

a little bit more Waluigi in aesthetic than others.

5 No Comment So what does Nintendo think of all of this?

According to Japanese news site Jcast, all Nintendo had to say about it was 'no comment'.

They asked a Nintendo representative about Bowsette during an interview and that was

the response they got.

But more on Nintendo in a sec. 4 Transgender

According to the rules of the internet (yes, those are something that exist), specifically

rule 63, for every given male character, there is a female character version of that character.

For every given female character, there is a male version of that character.

And it's true.

But one thing that's really got some LGBTQ gaming circles talking is the fact that Bowsette

is very much so a trans character.

Bowser literally transitions into a female identifying character.

There's even a fairly active thread on reddit about it too.

3 Amiibo THERE IS A CUSTOM BOWSETTE AMIIBO, FRIENDS.

You did this, internet.

To be fair, this isn't an official amiibo, just one that was created as part of fan art

by a user the name of Kuroko_14, featured in a video published on YouTube by user GandaKris.

Essentially, if you really want to, you could transform a Peach amiibo into a Bowsette ambiio

by making a few adjustments to your figurine.

It takes some serious handy work, but hey, if you really really wanted to, it's something

you could totally pull off.

OR get your artsy friends to do for you.

2 Cosplayers If the surge in fan art didn't surprise

you, perhaps this will.

There's already been a slew of Bowsette cosplayers coming out of the wood works.

Maxim even posted an article on the day of this recording titled, Meet the Gamer Girls

behind Super Mario Bowsette Cosplay trend.

Jessica Nigri got on the bandwagon as well, posting a video to her Instagram that featured

a whole lot of butt.

1 She's Canon Sort of.

So on twitter, a user named Sakusuru tweeted out something that many believe is proof that

Bowsette is technically canon, although may not look the same way as everyone has been

depicting her in the fan art.

In Japan a book was released called The Art of Super Mario Odyssey.

In this book, which was released on Sept 28th, there's a scrapped concept of Bowser taking

over Peach's body with something that appears to be his own version of Cappy.

Cappy, for those of you unfamiliar with the game, is Mario's hat that he tosses around

in the title that allows him to possess the bodies of various enemies or creatures he

encounters, all of which have their own unique abilities.

It basically replaced his previous upgrades and abilities he could obtain in the game,

and acted as a great new concept for players to partake in.

Anywho, this artwork, as noted by the twitter user, is pretty surreal, because it means

that there could have been an official Bowsette long before the internet invented her.

There we have it friends!

What are your thoughts on this whole Bowsette internet sensation?

Do you think the character, or rather, this alternate version of Bowser, could be considered

canon?

Or do you think Nintendo will eventually squash the dreams of so many Bowsette fans out there?

Let us know what you think in those comments below!

If you dug this video, hit that like button!

And if you'd like to hang out with us some more or check out other Mario themed videos,

be sure to hit that subscribe button before you go.

We also have a playlist currently flashing on your screen that you should give a look

see.

Also, before we go, just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be disappearing for

a short while over the next month (I'll be busy directing a show!) so be sure to give

our new co-host Johnny some love, and feel free to follow me on Instagram to check out

all the crazy filmmaking fun I'll be up to.

In the meantime though, thanks for watching everyone!

I'll catch you all in the next video!

For more infomation >> Top 10 Bowsette Shocking Facts - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Alternate Iron Man - War Machine Facts - Duration: 5:50.

Top 10 Alternate Iron Man Facts – War Machine Facts

Hey guys!

Welcome back to Top 10 Nerd, I'm Ron McKenzie-Lefurgey.

War Machine is one of the most popular Iron Man characters ever; some fans even prefer

him to Tony.

We've gotten to see two takes on Rhodey in the MCU, but there's still a heck of

a lot that many people don't know about the guy.

So let's fix that.

I'll talk mostly about comic stuff, and throw in a few real life tidbits just for

giggles.

If you finish this and want more, check out our video on the Top 10 Superhero Assistants

next!

But first, get ready, it's time for Top 10 Facts about James Rhodes, aka, War Machine!

Also, in case you were wondering, we had to word the title strangely because YouTube gets

all sensitive if you have War in the title even in this context.

It's annoying, but it's not our fault.

C'est la vie.

(Editors, remove this if the title has War in it, we don't know if it will be as of

now) Number 10: He was the second Iron Man.

At this point, most people know that James Rhodes wears Iron Man armour from time to

time as War Machine.

But what some don't realize is that he got his start as a replacement for Tony.

Rhodes became close to Tony when he was working as his pilot, and when Stark's alcoholism

stopped him from being Iron Man, good ol' Jimmy stepped in, becoming the second Iron

Man.

It wasn't until later, when Tony was back in action, that he created the heavily-armed

black War Machine suit we all know and love.

Nice.

Number 9: Don Cheedle's anxiety.

Many of us may have imagined how claustrophobic we'd be in an Iron man suit, but Don Cheedle

experienced it first-hand.

Apparently it was really distressing to be unable to lift your arms, or touch your face,

or do much of anything.

Don Cheedle has said that he took, in his words, All kinds of things to deal with the

claustrophobia, and frankly, I don't blame him.

Number 8: He lost his suit after fighting Nazis.

Yep, not only has Rhodey seen success in both the military and heroics, he's gone back

in time to do it even more during World War 2.

When a group of Neonazis was trying to send weapons back in time to help the Nazis win

the war, War Machine went back to help Cap and Bucky defeat the baddies.

However, Rhodey created a paradox of sorts when he killed the father of the Neo-Nazi

from present time, and the resulting time reset caused him to lose the War Machine armour.

But he wasn't without a suit for long…

Number 7: Alien Armour.

(Eye-DOLE-en) Soon after the time traveling shenanigans, Rhodey ends up putting on an

alien suit in order to defeat a dangerous alien called a Lictor.

It turns out that the suit was Warwear made by the Eidolon race.

It was a sentient suit that could adapt itself to meet the needs of the wearer, rather like

the Venom symbiote that you guys know all about by now.

It could even summon drones to help him in battle, and would revert back to a chest tattoo

when not needed.

And this armour came in handy when he came up against an old friend…

Number 6: He fought against Tony Stark.

Tony found himself under the influence of Kang the Conqueror, who was actually Immortus,

and Rhodey was tasked with stopping him.

He fought his mind-controlled friend alongside a teenage version of Tony, and in the end,

Stark broke the mind control long enough to sacrifice himself, allowing his teenage self

to take his place as Iron Man.

Some time after this, Rhodey used the alien armour to prevent Stark's armour research

from being stolen, and he lost access to his warwear, but it was fun while it lasted.

Number 5: He was part of The Crew.

Here's one part of War Machine's story that a lot of people are totally unaware of.

After pissing all his money away from his business, Jim heard that his sister had been

murdered.

This was the last straw for him, and he ended up going to The Mog, a crime-riddled area

of Brooklyn.

He joined other heroes, including Josiah X, White Tiger, and Junta, to fight against the

66 Bridges gang.

Sadly, the series was cancelled after just 7 issues, which is part of why so few people

know about it.

But the crew got pretty sick as time went on, later including Luke Cage, Black Panther,

and Storm, among others.

Number 4: He was the second Iron Patriot.

Comic fans may know Iron Patriot as the Iron Man armour used by Norman Osborne, but he

wasn't the last person to use the name.

After AIM stole a bunch of Iron Patriot Drones and used them to frame the US for international

attacks, SHIELD learned that these sentient drones could actually be reasoned with.

And due to Rhodey's time with the suits, the drones respected him as "The Pilot",

and allowed him to teach them the proper way to act.

Donning a new Iron patriot armour, Jim went on to attack AIM with his badass army of Patriot

drones.

So.

Sick.

Number 3: The Terence Howard situation.

I'm sure a lot of you know SOMETHING about the recasting, but there are a lot of misconceptions

so I thought I'd clear it up.

Some people think it was him getting too greedy, but that's not quite the case.

It turns out, he was already supposed to be making 8 million dollars for the second film,

but when it came time to film, they only offered him an eighth of what he was originally promised.

So you can't really blame him for being pissed.

Now, the offer was still a million dollars to pretend to be someone on screen, and frankly

there isn't much I WOULDN'T do on screen for a million dollars, but it definitely makes

sense that he wasn't keen on being lowballed by the studio.

Number 2: He became a Cyborg.

While testing fighter jets in Dubai, Rhodey was set upon by a terrorist group, resulting

in the loss of his arms, legs, and half his face.

Thankfully, Tony saved him, using bleeding edge technology to turn him into a totally

awesome cyborg.

And I'm calling it now, we're gonna be seeing Cyborg Rhodes in Infinity War.

You heard it here first.

Anyway, he stayed a Cyborg for a while, until his consciousness was transferred into a clone

body.

And he stayed in the clone body, until, well…

Number 1: The death.

Yep, this list would not be complete without discussing the death of Jim Rhodes.

In Civil War 2, Rhodes became the US Secretary of Defense.

He went on to help the Ultimates and iNhumans fight Thanos at Project Pegasus, hoping to

ambush him to keep him away from the cosmic cube.

Sadly, during the fight, Thanos punched clean through the armour and killed War Machine,

which led to some pretty serious tension between Tony Stark and Captain Marvel.

With War Machine and Thanos both slated to appear in Infinity Wars, we may see a repeat

of this, but that's a story for another day.

That's it for today!

Hope you guys enjoyed, if you did please smack that thumbs up button and subscribe to Top

10 Nerd for more videos!

Let me know if you want a part 2 for this, there's so much to talk about I had to leave

a bunch out!

And if you want a sweet playlist to watch so you can just relax and let the nerdiness

wash over you, check out our Top 10 Alternate Versions playlist on the channel!

Until next time, I'm Ron McKenzie-Lefurgey with Top 10 nerd.

Later nerds!

He pissed his money away.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Alternate Iron Man - War Machine Facts - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Box Office for Venom 2nd Weekend Drop, First Man - Duration: 11:57.

Hello and welcome to this week's Movie Math

where whew!

For more infomation >> Box Office for Venom 2nd Weekend Drop, First Man - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

10 tough female dogs names - the best pet names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 1:16.

10 tough female dogs names

ATHENA

BABE

CLOVER

LUNA

NIKITA

QUEEN

REGINA

ROGUE

STORM

VENUS

Namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

For more infomation >> 10 tough female dogs names - the best pet names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Thời sự thế giới mới nhất 15/10/2018 - TỔNG THỐNG TRUMP DỌA "T,RỪNG P,HẠT" NẶNG NẾU Ả RẬP SÁT DÁM - Duration: 36:12.

For more infomation >> Thời sự thế giới mới nhất 15/10/2018 - TỔNG THỐNG TRUMP DỌA "T,RỪNG P,HẠT" NẶNG NẾU Ả RẬP SÁT DÁM - Duration: 36:12.

-------------------------------------------

Quadpath Traveler「Miitopia 🛡😨🗡Ep6」 - Duration: 1:14:51.

For more infomation >> Quadpath Traveler「Miitopia 🛡😨🗡Ep6」 - Duration: 1:14:51.

-------------------------------------------

NYC Apartment Tour: $10.8 MILLION LUXURY APARTMENT - Duration: 7:02.

This is a one of a kind designer penthouse loft in Soho!

and I'm Ryan Serhant from million dollar listing New York and author of my new book

'Sell it like Serhant' and we are about to give you a tour of this luxury apartment in New York City

welcome to penthouse one at 500 Greenwich streets this is a four-bedroom

four-bathroom 5,400 square feet duplex loft with an amazing roof deck on

the market asking ten point eight million dollars this is very different

from anything else we've seen like this is the definition of a downtown New York

City loft with exposed brick like these old cool massive doors that like came

with the space never move you've got the exposed beams that run out for

everything the initial building was built in 1890 and this is the extension

of like the Meatpacking District like when I think of New York I think this

apartment and then a flip side I think of your apartment like super huge and

awesome and then whatever you live it

alright alright kicking this tour off you have a beautiful entrance foyer and

on the Left separated from the main loft by two gigantic glass and steel doors a

skylit classic reading room like just even that these are real this is real

steel this yeah it's super heavy but it's cool because it separates the space

it creates total sound insulation if you're actually in here we've got like

this really cool these industrial bookshelves in here kind of a classic

Eames chair one of the tough things in these loft buildings is that you just

have windows at the front yeah but what's cool in this apartment is you

have windows at the front you also have windows in the back and the bedrooms

that will show you and your these you skylights now from the reading room the

loft flows into a massive open-concept living room dining room and the kitchen

nuts you could literally be in the same room in different parts of the room like

a five all the way over here and you're in the kitchen no oh oh now I hear you

oh hey you must be in the kitchen yeah this space is the space is back again

they're 5,400 square feet in a penthouse in West Soho

you need to have areas that are just for sitting and then you've got this like

you've this under pass through this old-school wood and then you've got this

like original you know metal door on the other side which doesn't work anymore

but it's cool because it's like this backdrop to the shelving space from the

extra cozy corner sitting area the flow of the loft leads us in through the

dining room this is the owners actual dining table which is cool cuz it kind

of looks like a big surfboard we staged it with these chairs cuz I needed stick

chairs that had a pop of color to them and so we got these pink kind of velvet

chairs and are nice just because there's so much like there's so many dark colors

and a big loft we wanted something that was a little fun and the color when

you're staging especially a loft apartment it's really really really

really important and then we got this photography in the bag that had some

blues in it which then leads us into the beautiful open custom kitchen which is

lit by an oversized skylight the kitchen features a breakfast bar those sleek

white countertops and of course those luxurious looking high-end stainless

steel appliances little things like this it left all this exposed or all

everything else that I've shown you this would be boxed up covered plastered you

know with a little Klingon so it's really embracing just New York and the

grit in the 20 is like who do you think this buyer it's actually funny because I

post an ill-made scram story yeah and everyone's like oh my god that's Taylor

Swift's apartment and she doesn't live that far from here

so much from the west coast who just wants a New York pad that feels like New

York they love this place back even just 30 years ago no one would buy because

this is 11 million dollars right now this apartments for blocks okay for

blocks that way into Soho like 69 down the hallway from the kitchen we have the

first guest bedroom this is nice because it's separate from the other three I'll

show you later there on the other side of the apartment

so this is behind the kitchen behind the living space it's a good guest bedroom

nanny's room you actually turn this into a gym we had one buyer it was like over

for Mike gym back here we were like the old fort man then you've got a full

bathroom here across the hall with laundry and extra storage and finally we

get to the other half of this yes there is a back half through this

beautiful brick archway to the private family room of /tv room which even has

its own full bathroom which is cool because you could be sitting here

watching TV close those doors and the whole living room kitchen sitting area

and that other guest bedroom they have no idea what you're doing in here but

then you have two guest items that are over here I can be guest bedrooms or

kid's bedroom so this is bedroom number two big window kind of rainy and gross

outside today you can see a little bit 56 Leonard that's there a little bit of

the Woolworth the Gehry building and you get a lot of natural light this is

basically one of the kids rooms so you've got still like a barn door right

there on the closet space that's the other side of that metal door that we

saw this on the shelf and what's cool about these old buildings is you get

super high ceilings and big space this third bedroom is an entire apartment for

somebody oh man dead parole by Ryan Serhant about your apartment Eric and

then you've got master bedroom here and this huge room it's nice and quiet

because it's also in the back but you'll see you like see that sailboat going by

right there no way you see no not with this lens I see the big walk-in closet

over there ensuite master bath and from the

spacious master bedroom well now we're get to the good stuff up

the beautiful floating wooden staircase to the solarium which the current owner

is using as his office which I mean this is a pretty sweet king of the castle

control center of an office and then you can sit here have your big glass doors

open and you're surrounded by nature it's a

little rainy but you drop ten point eight million dollars on an apartment

you want a nice place to have a cup of coffee and you can do it right there or

if you want to sit over there you can sit over here and your other sitting

area which is huge and you're totally protected from everything because you

have all these bushes everywhere and then you've got this cool canopy where

you can see the ivy is really starting to grow like that's new New York all the

glass and then you've got old New York with just a touch of new if you enjoyed

the video make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel also if you want to see

more of these crazy luxury apartment tours comment down below

more NYC also I just finished Ryan's book and if you want to learn how to

sell like Ryan I'm talking all the tricks of his trade make sure to go pick

that up wherever books are sold and with that I will see you in the next one

For more infomation >> NYC Apartment Tour: $10.8 MILLION LUXURY APARTMENT - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Saudi Arabia promises to retaliate over any sanctions - Duration: 10:47.

For more infomation >> Saudi Arabia promises to retaliate over any sanctions - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Satisfying Slime ASMR Compilation #589 - Coloring Slime ASMR - Duration: 10:07.

Satisfying Slime ASMR Compilation #589 - Coloring Slime ASMR

For more infomation >> Satisfying Slime ASMR Compilation #589 - Coloring Slime ASMR - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

ABANDONED FUN HOUSE INSIDE A CHURCH! - UK - Duration: 6:54.

- Oh, no, dude, no, that hurts so bad!

- [Cody] I've recently flown to Europe in order

to shoot some abandoned and haunted theme videos

for the month of October. (piano music)

I headed to a seaside town where I heard there

was an abandoned church that was so unique

that I had to see it for myself.

My name is Cody Buffinton.

I'm an adventure-seeking world traveler and

today we are in an abandoned play funhouse

that was once converted from an actual church.

(exhaling)

(suspenseful piano music)

We head into the usual dark building,

but are met with the stained glass church windows

illuminating the renovated church walls,

now covered in bright colors and kids' art work.

This guy right here, that's me.

That would be me.

I think this would be Josh,

just like goofing around right here.

Now the reason this place was abandoned was because

basically a private guy bought it,

turned it into a funhouse and then someone came here,

and they got hurt really badly.

They couldn't afford to pay for the medical bills

for all the lawsuits and all that, so then it got shut down.

I quickly moved through the empty bottom floor

to the upstairs where everything had to be.

(thrilling music)

- [Cody] Whoa.

Oh my god.

- [Man] And the slide is going.

- [Cody] Dude, this is crazy.

(suspenseful music)

I've never seen anything like this.

Abandoned.

Like this giant slide.

I wonder how slippery it still is.

It looks like a half-pipe, like a skateboard ramp.

Oh, that's the mat you use.

You need that mat down there.

We can go through this little spot.

Oh my god, yo, Josh.

- [Josh] What, where are you?

- Look above.

I'm up in a net.

- [Josh] You're in the net.

- I'm in this net, man.

- [Josh] Whoa!

(somber music)

- I run through these little.

I feel like.

These things were definitely filled with something before.

They weren't just hollow sacks, like they are now.

What the heck?

(Cody grunts)

- [Josh] Don't look down.

(Cody laughs)

- [Cody] Oh!

- [Josh] Hold on, it's scary!

I never even saw

things like this. - Oh, yeah, these are

the ones where you climb down.

- [Josh] But how do you get down, where's the holes?

- [Man] You just climb through it.

- [Cody] You climb through all those bungees.

- [Josh] Oh, you go through the bungees?

- [Cody] Yeah, yeah.

- [Josh] I've never done something like this.

- Dude, they have-- - You guys wanna do it?

- [Cody] Yeah, let's do it.

- [Man] Did he fuckin' fall through?

- [Josh] Cody, oh my god!

Oh my god!

- [Cody] I don't know, man.

I feel like a fly caught in a spider web.

(Josh laughs)

- [Josh] Bro!

- You alright? - Yeah.

- This is mad scary.

Oh.

Oh!

No, dude, no!

That hurts so bad!

- [Man] You did it wrong.

That's 'cause you're standing up.

- Oh my God, okay, wait.

- [Man] You gotta lie down and pull through it.

(Josh groans)

- God!

This ain't that fun!

- [Man] It is when you jump.

- When you jump?

(Josh groans)

(Cody laughs)

(Josh coughs)

(intense music)

(Josh laughs)

- [Cody] It's literally just this.

This one's like steeper than that one.

- [Josh] This is probably the one where the kid got hurt on.

- [Cody] I can imagine, this is literally like a half-pipe.

This is not for kids!

It's literally a straight, vertical 90.

- It's because of the gravity, it's possible.

But the thing is, 'cause I've been to some of these places,

but they didn't make it straight down.

They made it almost straight down.

- Yeah. - So that kid must have.

This one must have been like not safe anymore.

- [Cody] Dude, I think you could easily fall forward

and I'm sure that's how someone got hurt.

'Cause that is--

- [Josh] Actually dude, you're 100% right.

- [Cody] 'Cause that is literally like an 89 degree angle.

- [Man] What, the sand?

- [Cody] There it goes.

- [Josh] Ah, no!

- [Man] It's sticking a little bit, but--

- [Josh] Okay, okay.

Well then, you just went down.

- [Cody] Yeah, try this one over here.

You ever hear that saying that you have

to leave a place better than you found it?

- Yeah, that's how we do it here.

We take care of the spots.

- [Cody] That's how we do it.

So Bucky is about to attempt the steepest slide here,

and I'm interested to see how this goes

because I think this is the one

that the kid probably got hurt on.

Look how steep that is.

It's like, if you go forward, like that, boom, face plant.

- [Josh] But you know, he's a professional.

He's been trained for this.

- [Josh] Alright, Bucky, anytime!

- That's steep now.

- [Josh] That is super steep.

Not even the camera shows how steep it is.

- [Cody] Yeah, the camera really doesn't do it justice.

(intense music)

(laughing)

- [Josh] Oh!

- [Man] You hit your right foot?

- No.

- [Cody] That was every kid's face

ever going down those things.

(Bucky laughs)

Your face was like, eh, I don't know!

- Thank you guys for watching.

This has been a fun video, first video back here in the UK.

Super excited to start this little trip we're doing.

So, yeah, if you have not subscribed to these other guys,

I'll have everyone's link down below.

But until next time guys, explore the world.

(intense music)

(sneakers screeching) (John panting)

- Okay.

For more infomation >> ABANDONED FUN HOUSE INSIDE A CHURCH! - UK - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

The ocean plastic cleanup of Boyan Slat - Docu - 2018 - Duration: 44:56.

For more infomation >> The ocean plastic cleanup of Boyan Slat - Docu - 2018 - Duration: 44:56.

-------------------------------------------

CAN WE BRING BACK THE DINOSAURS? - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> CAN WE BRING BACK THE DINOSAURS? - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Hey Steve: He's Got Trust Issues - Duration: 3:14.

- Alright, let's go.

Where's Deshaun?

(audience clapping)

Hey, Deshaun.

(audience clapping)

- Hey, Steve.

I've been with my boyfriend for about four years now

and we're thinking about moving in together.

But, the problem is, my dad's a pastor

and he doesn't believe in shacking up before marriage.

Now, I love my dad, and I respect him,

but how do I tell him?

- How you tell him what?

(audience laughs)

- That we gonna move in together.

- Oh, you gonna do it?

(audience laughs)

Oh, you just wanna find a way to tell him?

- I gotta figure out how to tell him, yes.

- "Oh! Daddy, hi.

(light laughter)

I'm fixin' to move in with my boyfriend

and we not getting married."

- We gonna get married, just later.

(light audience laughter)

- Okay, I don't understand.

- I mean I just wanna know how to...

okay, put it this way, when...

a couple months ago,

my little sister had asked, she was like,

"So, Dey Dey, when are you and your boyfriend,

gonna move in together?"

Then my dad interrupted and he said,

"When they get married."

- Yeah.

- So.

- Which is same thing I would say.

- Aah (sighs). I mean...

(laughter) (audience clapping)

Touche.

- I mean,

- Touche.

- I mean,

I'm a father.

- Yes.

- I have four daughters.

- Yes

- I've told all my daughters, don't even come to me

with this here foolishness.

- Uh huh.

- If this boy thinks enough of you, he wanna live with you,

then let's sign up to live together.

- True that.

- I mean, it's no problem, look I'm not old fogey now,

people live together, that happens.

I got it.

I'm not knockin it.

But I've just told my daughters,

that ain't the way we gonna do it.

- Got it.

- You know.

So, now why do you wanna live with him?

- Well we both live in LA and it's extremely-

- Expensive. Yeah.

- Expensive.

And I also feel like there's a lot of things that you can

learn about people after living with them.

All of my roommates that I've had before,

there were so many things that I learned about them,

that, like just our living styles didn't really coincide.

And, I didn't know that until after some time

that we had spent together.

- Yeah, but you wasn't sleepin with them roommates.

- (laughs) True that.

- So you fixin to tell your pastor daddy.

That you sleepin with this boy,

and y'all gonna move in together.

- Mmm.

- There's no good way to break that to your father.

- I understand.

- You just go in there and tell him,

"Dad, I'm grown and this is what I'm gonna do."

But he gonna be hurt.

He gonna be hurt, you're his princess,

he gonna be hurt.

He took care of you his whole life.

He did the best for you.

Now you just gonna go in there

you just gonna hurt your daddy like that?

(audience laughs) (audience clapping)

- Steve, you're guilting me.

(laughs) (audience claps)

Okay, Steve.

- How was that?

That was good wasn't it?

- [Audience Member] Oh yeah!

- That was good right there?

(audience laughing) (audience clapping)

For more infomation >> Hey Steve: He's Got Trust Issues - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Portland Mayor Stands By Decision To Allow Antifa To Block Traffic, Hassle Motorists - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Portland Mayor Stands By Decision To Allow Antifa To Block Traffic, Hassle Motorists - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Wie bei "Love Island": Gibt's bei "Adam sucht Eva" TV-Sex? - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Wie bei "Love Island": Gibt's bei "Adam sucht Eva" TV-Sex? - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

2 ANNÉES EN FRANCE | 2 Years in France (English subtitles) - Duration: 10:21.

Hey, everybody! Today I'm going to do a new video in French

It's been a long time since I've filmed in French, so

I hope I remember how to speak to the camera in French and not in English

Today the subject is two years in France, because yes, it's already been (almost) two years that I've been in France

I'm a bit early with this video, but I wanted to film it now

I did this type of video last year for one year in France, and that video was the first video I filmed in French

It was really a special moment for me

I was scared in that video, and I made a lot of mistakes that I hope I don't make anymore

I hope, I hope

Of course, I continue to make mistakes -- that's normal -- but I hope fewer errors than a year ago

A lot of you asked me if I would do the same type of video for my "two years"

I wasn't sure, but in the end I decided that it was a good idea

to sit down and to just talk about this year, and how I've changed,

how I feel with French now, after two years, just all the changes in the last year

and a little update for you about my life here in France

I'll start by giving you a link to that video [one year in France] if you're new here

and if you're curious about me, about my experience with French, why I moved here, etc etc

You can learn a bit more in that video

But I'm not going to talk about all those details in this video, because many of you know it already

In this video, I'm just going to start with my story right now

So. My level of French...I hope it's gotten better since

that video about one year in France, but also since the last video I made in French

I think I made two after that, so this is my fourth video in French

I think, but I'm not certain

In this last year, I think I've gotten better -- my French has gotten a lot better

But since March, a bit less... The progress has been a bit flat, I think

and I think the reason for that is because I changed jobs

Before, I worked in English for all my tasks, all my responsibilities were in English

but outside of my English-speaking team, all the other teams spoke French

So I practiced French every day, at least a little and sometimes a lot, if there were a lot of meetings with the other teams or things like that

So I spoke French every single day

Now, for my current job, I speak French very little, it's almost entirely English

So I don't practice French very much, a lot less, and it's really possible to go an entire week without speaking French

A little bit with my husband, maybe, but like I've said before in a lot of videos, we mainly speak English, that's just normal for us

I've talked a bit about the reasons for that in other videos, so don't hesitate to watch those if you're curious

But we don't really speak French, so it's really possible to go a few days, a week, even two weeks without speaking French

except at the supermarket and the little exchanges like that, but that's not really "speaking French", that's not a conversation

But one thing that's much better this year than last year is confidence

My confidence in the language, my self-confidence

Two months ago, maybe, or three months ago, I had the realization that I feel really confident in myself when I speak French

It's strange to say that because I had the impression that I was fluent before

I could speak fluently, I could have a conversation, I could express myself

even if I didn't know the vocabulary, I could express myself by explaining things that I didn't know

I could have a "fluent" conversation

However, it was much more recent when I realized I'm confident -- I'm comfortable -- with the language

It's not just that I can do it, but I can do it without being scared, without hesitating before saying something

without thinking too much about what I'm saying, to just speak

Now, that's not to say that I'm never scared and I never hesitate and I never lose my words or the conversation

That still happens, that's normal, that still happens

But it happens a lot less often, and I feel like I can change to French without having even that little fear that used to haunt me

Before, for example, if I thought I could speak English for something or with someone, and it turned out that wasn't possible and I would have to switch to French

I had this moment, this instant, of fear of switching to French

Like, "I wasn't prepared for this! This can't be!"

But now it's not like that

If I realize I'll have to speak French where I wasn't prepared, but in the end...

I can switch. Okay, in French, let's go!

And this confidence is very new for me. I never had it with Spanish, and I didn't even have it with French before these last months

It's not even this last year, it's these last few months

Anyway, other things...cultural things, for example

I feel like I've gotten much more familiar now

Of course, two years in comparison with one year, that will make a difference

There are still certain things that surprise me, these cultural things that I don't expect

because that's also normal

But I'm much more used to most things, like...

everyone being late for get-togethers, things like that that were a bit new for me

It's totally normal, I'm not frustrated like before

I wasn't seriously frustrated, but it was a bit annoying to always be the only person that was there on time

And now I'm late sometimes, so...

Other things...aperitifs, those have become one of the things I love

It's my favorite things on the weekends, I love having aperitifs

There are so many other things -- small things, big things -- that I'm learning and that are becoming very natural for me

And that's what tells me that I truly live here and I feel very at home

A few other things have changed this last year too, for example I changed apartments

I moved to my second apartment in Paris in December of last year, and that made a big difference for me

Our first apartment was great, it was perfect to start, but it was so so small

I think I've talked about that in other videos or maybe on social media -- Instagram, Twitter...

It wasn't the end of the world, it wasn't a big deal, but it just wasn't enough space

so I'm really happy to have this apartment now, we're very happy here

We don't live in a castle, okay, it's still Paris...

but it's much bigger than the other one and it's good

We also adopted Hamlet, in January of this year

I made a video specially on that, but he's grown so much, you can see

I made a vlog two, three...I don't know how many weeks ago, but there's a vlog on my channel

if you're curious to see his size now

That changed our lives a lot, for all good reasons

I love cats, I love dogs, I love animals

and for me, to live without an animal for the amount of time that I did...

I hadn't had an animal in four years -- that was my family's

I grew up with a dog, and I knew that one day I would want to adopt a dog or a cat

Here, with the size of the apartments, with the lack of green in Paris, it's a really big city

it's a bit difficult with a dog, so we decided a cat would be better

and that has made a really big difference for me, to really feel at home

I love having an animal at home, and that has also opened up a completely new aspect for me in France

I'm learning how it works with pets in France, with the...do you say "véto" in French? We say "vet" in English

I don't want to say "vétérina..." I can't pronounce that!

But I'm learning how healthcare works for an animal, not just a human

I'm learning all the rules of having an animal in France

For example, I had to register with...I'm forgetting the name, I'll write it right here

but I had to register Hamlet with them to tell France that I had an animal and this was his name, etc etc

So it's different than in the US, where I don't think the rule exists

I'm learning things! I'm becoming truly French

To finish this video, I'm just going to address this little question that I get so so so much

and it's about French nationality

I'm not French. It doesn't work like that, actually

Many people think that when you're married to a French person, or when you're married to any other nationality

you can have the nationality, it's automatic or something like that -- that's not at all the case

The only thing that you can do the moment you're married is that you have the right to request a family visa

a family visa for being the spouse of a national

It's the only thing you have the right to do the moment you're married

After four or five years of marriage -- it depends on where you live [during these years]

After that many years of marriage, you have the right to request the nationality

and that's a process that takes around two years

So it's not at all easy, and I haven't been married long enough to even request nationality

so I'm not French

I'm going to stop talking now, I'm going to finish this video, I hope you enjoyed it

and I hope you're interested in more videos in French, because I really want to make them

I can't wait to read your comments, either in French or English or...Spanish, if you want

Thanks for watching! See you next time

For more infomation >> 2 ANNÉES EN FRANCE | 2 Years in France (English subtitles) - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Mitch McConnell Begs Democrats Not To Investigate Trump If They Win Midterms - Duration: 3:50.

Earlier this week, while speaking with the press, Mitch McConnell said that it would

be a really bad idea for Democrats to launch investigations into basically anything Donald

Trump has done since becoming president, should the democrats win in this year's midterms.

Now, McConnell said that, "They really don't need to do that.

They better not do this.

We don't want them to do this.

But not because we're worried what they're going to find what the President.

No, no, no.

It's because we're worried about the Democratic Party.

We just want to help them strategize a little better.

And we republicans feel that if the democrats were to start investigating Trump, it would

probably lead to Trump's reelection, because if you sit there and harass the president

and make him the bad guy, it's only going to draw more people to support them.

So, here I am, poor Mitch McConnell, and I'm just trying to look out for the Democratic

Party.

I don't want them to make some serious blunders and cost themselves elections in the future.

Because I'm just good guy, Mitch McConnell, who's looking out for everybody."

Here's the truth.

Mitch McConnell doesn't want democrats looking into Donald Trump's potential criminal activities

and all of the horrible atrocities really committed by this administration.

Not just because he knows they're going to find stuff, but because when the democrats

find something from these investigations, it's only going to further prove that the

Republican Party has been complicit in every single aspect of it.

Now, we know they've been complicit right now.

They've gone along with it.

They haven't said much about a lot of things.

They've just let it happen.

But suppose democrats launch investigations and we find out all kinds of things.

We find out all the lies about their family separation policy.

We get some good photos of the abuse taking place there.

Republicans would have known about it and did nothing about it.

That's what Mitch McConnell was afraid of.

It's not just the family separation policy or immigration, it's everything.

The FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh, the death of the American reporter in the

Saudi consulate.

There's all kinds of things that Republicans do not want the democrats to uncover, because

they've done a very good job of covering it all up.

Mitch McConnell isn't concerned about the future of the Democratic Party, he's not trying

to help them out.

He is trying to cover his own ass right now.

Because this has less to do with Donald Trump, and more to do with the republicans sitting

in Congress today who know that this administration has done some horrible things.

They know that they have done some things that are potentially illegal, but they have

done a good job of keeping the investigators at bay.

And if the democrats come in and they've retaken power, those investigators are going to come

storming in there, and find every piece of information that this Republican party has

been trying to hide from the public for the last two years.

We're going to hear more republicans in the coming weeks saying, "Oh, Democrats, it'd

be foolish for you to investigate Trump, you're only going to help him."

But that's not true.

The American public, by large margins, wants to know the truth.

They want investigations.

They want to see Donald Trump's tax returns.

They want every bit of information that is out there, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Because that's how our government operates best, when we understand who is there, why

they're there, and what exactly they are doing.

The Republicans have proven that they're not going to let us know that.

So, it's time to get those guys out of office for good.

For more infomation >> Mitch McConnell Begs Democrats Not To Investigate Trump If They Win Midterms - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

ABANDONED GhostFarm filled with trash ! || Takiany Urbex Video - Duration: 11:20.

Hello everyone, glad you're watching this video today we're at an abandoned farm.

- The weather is bad...

- Well yeah...

This place actually looks like a dump.

- that's true... there are spiderwebs all over the place.

Go !

- There's trash everywhere.

Before we could enter the building, we had to deal with these cows.

What a good start my friend....

...there are cows walking around the place.

I think we need to cross them.

Will the cows attack us?

There might be another way, right?!

Luckily we found another way inside.

We crossed mountains of waste... to eventually get inside the kitchen,

where we were able to enter the rest of the building.

They never read the adverts...

They even haven't take it out of the package.

I also noticed that they've stack the cabinets on each other.

They've thrown everything together.

He actually used his own house as a garbage place.

It's all stack on top of each other.

So, this was the kitchen.

Cozy....

Look at this shaver...

It's really old !

- There are some coffee beans left.

- I know, there's also a coffee pot next to it.

We're standing...

...In an abandoned farm... which is super messy.

- Yes

There's clothing all over the place... and...

it's dirty and creepy at the same time.

It's mainly creepy, Oemmie...

We came through this door...

But here's another door...

Let's go inside.

It ain't normal, how many junk and trash there is. it's everywhere.

Is this a basement?

See, a door-staircase...

Also the old paintings...

The lamps.

I don't get it... how was it even possible to make such a mess.

Just see this...

The sacks are on top of each other.

Some old candles ...

Okay, This room is suddenly clean...

After we had crossed the rubbish dump section, we came inside a room which looked way different.

It was pretty clean, but very spooky !

So, we're standing in some sort of dinner room, I think.

well...

This looks, "Die Hard Abandoned", 100% sure.

An old fireplace

Some matches...

The pipe is rusted through.

Like I thought, these are fake.

A church is engraved into the mirror.

A painting of three children.

some spiderwebs.

And a very creepy....

This clock is so cool !

It's worth to see.

It's worth it...

I like this !

A dead letter...

Wait a second....

...that's actually the king !

It's the old king.

Boudewijn.

It's not wallpaper... These are plastic boards...

Or something like that...

Strange...

Here's another cabinet full of stuff...

A globe..

That's a beautiful border.

I see.. Maria and Jesus.

What do you think, Oemmie? next room?!

- Yes

- I've seen a way upstairs.

- You sure we can reach it?

- Yes, we can reach it.

There's also a basement, Oemmie...

She's ignoring everything that has to do with 'BASEMENT'

So.. this is our way upstairs...

There are sausages in between the trash...

I see, these are 'Bockwurst' [ German specialties ]

Some Looza... Tomato juice.

A very old bottle of wine.

from the year 1998.

This is a very special candle holder.

This is cool, it's like an angel or something...

With a prayers necklace..?!

And the candles with a tree in the middle.

It's cool to see.

Portable FM Radio.

it was portable...

Although they're outside the country...

[Can't read this part...]

Indonesia and Japan.

Dishes from the far east.

I think it's some school work.

I think we need the flashlight upstairs.

Thanks!

I think it's creepy up here.

You see these board? they're attached to wooden bars.

The walls are made out of wood.

Well.... how can I say this...

It's pretty nothing.

Here also nothing...

It's not worth it.. just one small room.

That's a bedroom, I think.

This was probably the master bedroom.

There's too much trash.

These walls are made out of wood and plastic boards.

To be honest, there isn't much to see here.. just some junk and mess.

The only thing that attracted my attention....

are these plastic walls.

So, let's say that this living / dinner-room is the best spot in here.

Maybe they just spent snack time on this table.

Let's have a look in the basement now...

..it's the only spot left to explore.

Probably it's messy too.

Let's go !

There's water inside the basement.

Well, you're lucky !

- [ Oemmie smiles ]

Even the laundry is still outside.

Really, how's that possible.

It's the laundry !

There's also a bath.

We need to go back.

A dog is out there.

I can't go that way.

Did you enjoy watching the video?! Then please give a thumbs up ! 👍

If you're still not subscribed to my channel yet, then please do it now 🙏

it's free and you'll be notified every time I upload a video.

For more infomation >> ABANDONED GhostFarm filled with trash ! || Takiany Urbex Video - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

宋祖儿穿短丝袜去活动,把倪妮的风头都抢了,才大一就这么优秀! - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> 宋祖儿穿短丝袜去活动,把倪妮的风头都抢了,才大一就这么优秀! - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

永别了,高晓松 - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> 永别了,高晓松 - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

时隔10个多月,李小璐出轨事件胜诉,获赔33万,卓伟亲自辟谣! - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> 时隔10个多月,李小璐出轨事件胜诉,获赔33万,卓伟亲自辟谣! - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

倪妮机场照又美出新高度,网友:眉形换对气质翻倍 - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> 倪妮机场照又美出新高度,网友:眉形换对气质翻倍 - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

İŞTE FİNALİST!!! Ferat Üngür - Zülfü Kaküllerşn Amber Misali O Ses 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> İŞTE FİNALİST!!! Ferat Üngür - Zülfü Kaküllerşn Amber Misali O Ses 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Видеорегистратор BlackVue DR 490L-2CH обзор - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Видеорегистратор BlackVue DR 490L-2CH обзор - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Видеорегистратор BlackVue DR590-2CH обзор - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Видеорегистратор BlackVue DR590-2CH обзор - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Mrs. Knott's® Chicken Dinner Restaurant | Knott's Berry Farm® 👵🏻🍗🎢 - Duration: 3:24.

welcome to peep this out reviews with Ian K stay frosty so I stopped off at

the famous mrs. knott's chicken dinner restaurant because they absolutely have

world-class fried chicken here and you're about to see it right now and

here it is fried up to a crispy golden brown a nice sized thigh a breast and a

wing we've also got some mashed potatoes here some country gravy got a little

side of corn looking very nice standard corn and one of their world-famous

biscuits but deliciously tasty stuff guys I'm like I said world famous fried

chicken this is what people come all over the world to get and I'm getting

into it right now OK I'm gonna try and do this fas best as I can let's take another look at

the plate here real fast you can see all the goodies one more time I actually

have a piece of the thigh already set up there nice and juicy look at the

coating on that absolutely delicious let's just get into this right now

mrs. knott's fried chicken here at the chicken dinner house

I am so glad we came here right now take a look at this gravy

this is a chicken based gravy and some really dense mashed potatoes the perfect

side item for the fried chicken here

so rich creamy and the world famous biscuit

little chewiness on the top there

but nice and dense on the inside and I appreciate the wifey for doing the

camera work right now let's get into it

no butter needed that's fantastic alright I just got to pick it up show you one more time the

juiciness on the inside of this I'm going for one more bite I think you guys

know by now this is an absolute 10 out of 10 it's fantastic chicken one more time look at that closeup

I don't know if you can see the heat coming off of that fantastic really fantastic

alright guys just the fast look at mrs. knott's chicken dinner restaurant here in

Buena Park pretty close to Disneyland actually swing on down and give this

fried chicken a shot if you guys are in the area you are not gonna be disappointed like I said

It's an absolute treat to have each and every time we come here this is Ian K closing out another quickie episode of peep this out

giving you a fast look at the goodies here at mrs. knott's chicken dinner restaurant

in Bueno Park and with that we're gonna close this one out brand-new content can

be found on my channel every single week so while you stay tuned for that next review coming

real soon in the meantime stay frosty Wow truly

awesome fried chicken it is never bad I hope you guys liked this little quickie

look at mrs. knotts famous chicken dinner restaurant definitely a lot of

fun to check out if you guys want to see more things like this on the channel

drop those comments down below and let me know and I will definitely talk to

you soon see ya

For more infomation >> Mrs. Knott's® Chicken Dinner Restaurant | Knott's Berry Farm® 👵🏻🍗🎢 - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Mrs. Knott's® Chicken Dinner Restaurant | Knott's Berry Farm® 👵🏻🍗🎢 - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

EN ÇOK İSTENİLEN MAKYAJ 2018 - Duration: 14:33.

For more infomation >> EN ÇOK İSTENİLEN MAKYAJ 2018 - Duration: 14:33.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> EN ÇOK İSTENİLEN MAKYAJ 2018 - Duration: 14:33.

-------------------------------------------

İŞTE FİNALİST!!! Ferat Üngür - Zülfü Kaküllerşn Amber Misali O Ses 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> İŞTE FİNALİST!!! Ferat Üngür - Zülfü Kaküllerşn Amber Misali O Ses 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> İŞTE FİNALİST!!! Ferat Üngür - Zülfü Kaküllerşn Amber Misali O Ses 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

2 ANNÉES EN FRANCE | 2 Years in France (English subtitles) - Duration: 10:21.

Hey, everybody! Today I'm going to do a new video in French

It's been a long time since I've filmed in French, so

I hope I remember how to speak to the camera in French and not in English

Today the subject is two years in France, because yes, it's already been (almost) two years that I've been in France

I'm a bit early with this video, but I wanted to film it now

I did this type of video last year for one year in France, and that video was the first video I filmed in French

It was really a special moment for me

I was scared in that video, and I made a lot of mistakes that I hope I don't make anymore

I hope, I hope

Of course, I continue to make mistakes -- that's normal -- but I hope fewer errors than a year ago

A lot of you asked me if I would do the same type of video for my "two years"

I wasn't sure, but in the end I decided that it was a good idea

to sit down and to just talk about this year, and how I've changed,

how I feel with French now, after two years, just all the changes in the last year

and a little update for you about my life here in France

I'll start by giving you a link to that video [one year in France] if you're new here

and if you're curious about me, about my experience with French, why I moved here, etc etc

You can learn a bit more in that video

But I'm not going to talk about all those details in this video, because many of you know it already

In this video, I'm just going to start with my story right now

So. My level of French...I hope it's gotten better since

that video about one year in France, but also since the last video I made in French

I think I made two after that, so this is my fourth video in French

I think, but I'm not certain

In this last year, I think I've gotten better -- my French has gotten a lot better

But since March, a bit less... The progress has been a bit flat, I think

and I think the reason for that is because I changed jobs

Before, I worked in English for all my tasks, all my responsibilities were in English

but outside of my English-speaking team, all the other teams spoke French

So I practiced French every day, at least a little and sometimes a lot, if there were a lot of meetings with the other teams or things like that

So I spoke French every single day

Now, for my current job, I speak French very little, it's almost entirely English

So I don't practice French very much, a lot less, and it's really possible to go an entire week without speaking French

A little bit with my husband, maybe, but like I've said before in a lot of videos, we mainly speak English, that's just normal for us

I've talked a bit about the reasons for that in other videos, so don't hesitate to watch those if you're curious

But we don't really speak French, so it's really possible to go a few days, a week, even two weeks without speaking French

except at the supermarket and the little exchanges like that, but that's not really "speaking French", that's not a conversation

But one thing that's much better this year than last year is confidence

My confidence in the language, my self-confidence

Two months ago, maybe, or three months ago, I had the realization that I feel really confident in myself when I speak French

It's strange to say that because I had the impression that I was fluent before

I could speak fluently, I could have a conversation, I could express myself

even if I didn't know the vocabulary, I could express myself by explaining things that I didn't know

I could have a "fluent" conversation

However, it was much more recent when I realized I'm confident -- I'm comfortable -- with the language

It's not just that I can do it, but I can do it without being scared, without hesitating before saying something

without thinking too much about what I'm saying, to just speak

Now, that's not to say that I'm never scared and I never hesitate and I never lose my words or the conversation

That still happens, that's normal, that still happens

But it happens a lot less often, and I feel like I can change to French without having even that little fear that used to haunt me

Before, for example, if I thought I could speak English for something or with someone, and it turned out that wasn't possible and I would have to switch to French

I had this moment, this instant, of fear of switching to French

Like, "I wasn't prepared for this! This can't be!"

But now it's not like that

If I realize I'll have to speak French where I wasn't prepared, but in the end...

I can switch. Okay, in French, let's go!

And this confidence is very new for me. I never had it with Spanish, and I didn't even have it with French before these last months

It's not even this last year, it's these last few months

Anyway, other things...cultural things, for example

I feel like I've gotten much more familiar now

Of course, two years in comparison with one year, that will make a difference

There are still certain things that surprise me, these cultural things that I don't expect

because that's also normal

But I'm much more used to most things, like...

everyone being late for get-togethers, things like that that were a bit new for me

It's totally normal, I'm not frustrated like before

I wasn't seriously frustrated, but it was a bit annoying to always be the only person that was there on time

And now I'm late sometimes, so...

Other things...aperitifs, those have become one of the things I love

It's my favorite things on the weekends, I love having aperitifs

There are so many other things -- small things, big things -- that I'm learning and that are becoming very natural for me

And that's what tells me that I truly live here and I feel very at home

A few other things have changed this last year too, for example I changed apartments

I moved to my second apartment in Paris in December of last year, and that made a big difference for me

Our first apartment was great, it was perfect to start, but it was so so small

I think I've talked about that in other videos or maybe on social media -- Instagram, Twitter...

It wasn't the end of the world, it wasn't a big deal, but it just wasn't enough space

so I'm really happy to have this apartment now, we're very happy here

We don't live in a castle, okay, it's still Paris...

but it's much bigger than the other one and it's good

We also adopted Hamlet, in January of this year

I made a video specially on that, but he's grown so much, you can see

I made a vlog two, three...I don't know how many weeks ago, but there's a vlog on my channel

if you're curious to see his size now

That changed our lives a lot, for all good reasons

I love cats, I love dogs, I love animals

and for me, to live without an animal for the amount of time that I did...

I hadn't had an animal in four years -- that was my family's

I grew up with a dog, and I knew that one day I would want to adopt a dog or a cat

Here, with the size of the apartments, with the lack of green in Paris, it's a really big city

it's a bit difficult with a dog, so we decided a cat would be better

and that has made a really big difference for me, to really feel at home

I love having an animal at home, and that has also opened up a completely new aspect for me in France

I'm learning how it works with pets in France, with the...do you say "véto" in French? We say "vet" in English

I don't want to say "vétérina..." I can't pronounce that!

But I'm learning how healthcare works for an animal, not just a human

I'm learning all the rules of having an animal in France

For example, I had to register with...I'm forgetting the name, I'll write it right here

but I had to register Hamlet with them to tell France that I had an animal and this was his name, etc etc

So it's different than in the US, where I don't think the rule exists

I'm learning things! I'm becoming truly French

To finish this video, I'm just going to address this little question that I get so so so much

and it's about French nationality

I'm not French. It doesn't work like that, actually

Many people think that when you're married to a French person, or when you're married to any other nationality

you can have the nationality, it's automatic or something like that -- that's not at all the case

The only thing that you can do the moment you're married is that you have the right to request a family visa

a family visa for being the spouse of a national

It's the only thing you have the right to do the moment you're married

After four or five years of marriage -- it depends on where you live [during these years]

After that many years of marriage, you have the right to request the nationality

and that's a process that takes around two years

So it's not at all easy, and I haven't been married long enough to even request nationality

so I'm not French

I'm going to stop talking now, I'm going to finish this video, I hope you enjoyed it

and I hope you're interested in more videos in French, because I really want to make them

I can't wait to read your comments, either in French or English or...Spanish, if you want

Thanks for watching! See you next time

For more infomation >> 2 ANNÉES EN FRANCE | 2 Years in France (English subtitles) - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Portland Mayor Stands By Decision To Allow Antifa To Block Traffic, Hassle Motorists - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Portland Mayor Stands By Decision To Allow Antifa To Block Traffic, Hassle Motorists - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

ABANDONED FUN HOUSE INSIDE A CHURCH! - UK - Duration: 6:54.

- Oh, no, dude, no, that hurts so bad!

- [Cody] I've recently flown to Europe in order

to shoot some abandoned and haunted theme videos

for the month of October. (piano music)

I headed to a seaside town where I heard there

was an abandoned church that was so unique

that I had to see it for myself.

My name is Cody Buffinton.

I'm an adventure-seeking world traveler and

today we are in an abandoned play funhouse

that was once converted from an actual church.

(exhaling)

(suspenseful piano music)

We head into the usual dark building,

but are met with the stained glass church windows

illuminating the renovated church walls,

now covered in bright colors and kids' art work.

This guy right here, that's me.

That would be me.

I think this would be Josh,

just like goofing around right here.

Now the reason this place was abandoned was because

basically a private guy bought it,

turned it into a funhouse and then someone came here,

and they got hurt really badly.

They couldn't afford to pay for the medical bills

for all the lawsuits and all that, so then it got shut down.

I quickly moved through the empty bottom floor

to the upstairs where everything had to be.

(thrilling music)

- [Cody] Whoa.

Oh my god.

- [Man] And the slide is going.

- [Cody] Dude, this is crazy.

(suspenseful music)

I've never seen anything like this.

Abandoned.

Like this giant slide.

I wonder how slippery it still is.

It looks like a half-pipe, like a skateboard ramp.

Oh, that's the mat you use.

You need that mat down there.

We can go through this little spot.

Oh my god, yo, Josh.

- [Josh] What, where are you?

- Look above.

I'm up in a net.

- [Josh] You're in the net.

- I'm in this net, man.

- [Josh] Whoa!

(somber music)

- I run through these little.

I feel like.

These things were definitely filled with something before.

They weren't just hollow sacks, like they are now.

What the heck?

(Cody grunts)

- [Josh] Don't look down.

(Cody laughs)

- [Cody] Oh!

- [Josh] Hold on, it's scary!

I never even saw

things like this. - Oh, yeah, these are

the ones where you climb down.

- [Josh] But how do you get down, where's the holes?

- [Man] You just climb through it.

- [Cody] You climb through all those bungees.

- [Josh] Oh, you go through the bungees?

- [Cody] Yeah, yeah.

- [Josh] I've never done something like this.

- Dude, they have-- - You guys wanna do it?

- [Cody] Yeah, let's do it.

- [Man] Did he fuckin' fall through?

- [Josh] Cody, oh my god!

Oh my god!

- [Cody] I don't know, man.

I feel like a fly caught in a spider web.

(Josh laughs)

- [Josh] Bro!

- You alright? - Yeah.

- This is mad scary.

Oh.

Oh!

No, dude, no!

That hurts so bad!

- [Man] You did it wrong.

That's 'cause you're standing up.

- Oh my God, okay, wait.

- [Man] You gotta lie down and pull through it.

(Josh groans)

- God!

This ain't that fun!

- [Man] It is when you jump.

- When you jump?

(Josh groans)

(Cody laughs)

(Josh coughs)

(intense music)

(Josh laughs)

- [Cody] It's literally just this.

This one's like steeper than that one.

- [Josh] This is probably the one where the kid got hurt on.

- [Cody] I can imagine, this is literally like a half-pipe.

This is not for kids!

It's literally a straight, vertical 90.

- It's because of the gravity, it's possible.

But the thing is, 'cause I've been to some of these places,

but they didn't make it straight down.

They made it almost straight down.

- Yeah. - So that kid must have.

This one must have been like not safe anymore.

- [Cody] Dude, I think you could easily fall forward

and I'm sure that's how someone got hurt.

'Cause that is--

- [Josh] Actually dude, you're 100% right.

- [Cody] 'Cause that is literally like an 89 degree angle.

- [Man] What, the sand?

- [Cody] There it goes.

- [Josh] Ah, no!

- [Man] It's sticking a little bit, but--

- [Josh] Okay, okay.

Well then, you just went down.

- [Cody] Yeah, try this one over here.

You ever hear that saying that you have

to leave a place better than you found it?

- Yeah, that's how we do it here.

We take care of the spots.

- [Cody] That's how we do it.

So Bucky is about to attempt the steepest slide here,

and I'm interested to see how this goes

because I think this is the one

that the kid probably got hurt on.

Look how steep that is.

It's like, if you go forward, like that, boom, face plant.

- [Josh] But you know, he's a professional.

He's been trained for this.

- [Josh] Alright, Bucky, anytime!

- That's steep now.

- [Josh] That is super steep.

Not even the camera shows how steep it is.

- [Cody] Yeah, the camera really doesn't do it justice.

(intense music)

(laughing)

- [Josh] Oh!

- [Man] You hit your right foot?

- No.

- [Cody] That was every kid's face

ever going down those things.

(Bucky laughs)

Your face was like, eh, I don't know!

- Thank you guys for watching.

This has been a fun video, first video back here in the UK.

Super excited to start this little trip we're doing.

So, yeah, if you have not subscribed to these other guys,

I'll have everyone's link down below.

But until next time guys, explore the world.

(intense music)

(sneakers screeching) (John panting)

- Okay.

For more infomation >> ABANDONED FUN HOUSE INSIDE A CHURCH! - UK - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mitch McConnell Begs Democrats Not To Investigate Trump If They Win Midterms - Duration: 3:50.

Earlier this week, while speaking with the press, Mitch McConnell said that it would

be a really bad idea for Democrats to launch investigations into basically anything Donald

Trump has done since becoming president, should the democrats win in this year's midterms.

Now, McConnell said that, "They really don't need to do that.

They better not do this.

We don't want them to do this.

But not because we're worried what they're going to find what the President.

No, no, no.

It's because we're worried about the Democratic Party.

We just want to help them strategize a little better.

And we republicans feel that if the democrats were to start investigating Trump, it would

probably lead to Trump's reelection, because if you sit there and harass the president

and make him the bad guy, it's only going to draw more people to support them.

So, here I am, poor Mitch McConnell, and I'm just trying to look out for the Democratic

Party.

I don't want them to make some serious blunders and cost themselves elections in the future.

Because I'm just good guy, Mitch McConnell, who's looking out for everybody."

Here's the truth.

Mitch McConnell doesn't want democrats looking into Donald Trump's potential criminal activities

and all of the horrible atrocities really committed by this administration.

Not just because he knows they're going to find stuff, but because when the democrats

find something from these investigations, it's only going to further prove that the

Republican Party has been complicit in every single aspect of it.

Now, we know they've been complicit right now.

They've gone along with it.

They haven't said much about a lot of things.

They've just let it happen.

But suppose democrats launch investigations and we find out all kinds of things.

We find out all the lies about their family separation policy.

We get some good photos of the abuse taking place there.

Republicans would have known about it and did nothing about it.

That's what Mitch McConnell was afraid of.

It's not just the family separation policy or immigration, it's everything.

The FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh, the death of the American reporter in the

Saudi consulate.

There's all kinds of things that Republicans do not want the democrats to uncover, because

they've done a very good job of covering it all up.

Mitch McConnell isn't concerned about the future of the Democratic Party, he's not trying

to help them out.

He is trying to cover his own ass right now.

Because this has less to do with Donald Trump, and more to do with the republicans sitting

in Congress today who know that this administration has done some horrible things.

They know that they have done some things that are potentially illegal, but they have

done a good job of keeping the investigators at bay.

And if the democrats come in and they've retaken power, those investigators are going to come

storming in there, and find every piece of information that this Republican party has

been trying to hide from the public for the last two years.

We're going to hear more republicans in the coming weeks saying, "Oh, Democrats, it'd

be foolish for you to investigate Trump, you're only going to help him."

But that's not true.

The American public, by large margins, wants to know the truth.

They want investigations.

They want to see Donald Trump's tax returns.

They want every bit of information that is out there, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Because that's how our government operates best, when we understand who is there, why

they're there, and what exactly they are doing.

The Republicans have proven that they're not going to let us know that.

So, it's time to get those guys out of office for good.

For more infomation >> Mitch McConnell Begs Democrats Not To Investigate Trump If They Win Midterms - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle's sister Samantha claims father Thomas was NEVER invited to Royal Wedding - Duration: 3:25.

 Meghan Markle's sister made the bombshell claims while speaking to Ray D'Arcy on Saturday night's Ray D'Arcy Show

 The 53-year-old claims her father was asked the "lay low" in the weeks leading up to the wedding

 She said: "I think he was just asked to lay low and it was sort of assumed that if your health permits that you'd go but there was no formal invite and I think that's what confused the public

" Thomas had been expected to attend the wedding, but in the final hours he claimed he couldn't go because because he had a heart attack and had to stay in the hospital

 She added: "I think he was a little bit hurt and confused but simultaneously he was dealing with failing health and he had a heart attack

"  Samantha made another never-before-heard claim and said Thomas met Prince Harry once prior to the wedding and that it was "very warm"

 She added: "They did the right thing - when you're going to marry someone's daughter you want to ask appropriately and be respectful and they both were, contrary to any media speculation

" However, the rift between the Duchess of Sussex and her half-sister has grown in recent months after Thomas and Samantha gave interviews to the media about Meghan

 She said: "I did apologise for that, and publicly.  "Because that happened at a time when there was so much water under the bridge, there was no much hurt

 "I had watched my father be ignored and our whole family be public insulted whether we spoke or not

" She added that the felt that Kensington Palace "could make a public statement, 'please respect the Markle family' and I was kind of hurt that they didn't"

 Samantha also said that even thought she felt like she would have been able to handle the media pressure she wishes her family was "briefed in the beginning on how to handle the media" and that there was "better communication" from the Royal Family

 Samantha has had no contact with her half-sister since the wedding and attempted to contact Meghan by hand-delivering a letter to Buckingham Palace

 She said: "It's all positive. There was no demand.  There was no negativity.  "As you can see in the photos I'm smiling so I guarantee if I was rejected or shunned or turned away I wouldn't have been quite so smiley

"  "It was not my goal to show up and get an invite and crash the gates.  "I'm not that rude and tacky but I thought, at a minimal, I can get a letter through and sight see so it was never anything the media made it out to be

"

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle's sister Samantha claims father Thomas was NEVER invited to Royal Wedding - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle's sister Samantha claims father Thomas was NEVER invited to Royal Wedding - Duration: 3:25.

 Meghan Markle's sister made the bombshell claims while speaking to Ray D'Arcy on Saturday night's Ray D'Arcy Show

 The 53-year-old claims her father was asked the "lay low" in the weeks leading up to the wedding

 She said: "I think he was just asked to lay low and it was sort of assumed that if your health permits that you'd go but there was no formal invite and I think that's what confused the public

" Thomas had been expected to attend the wedding, but in the final hours he claimed he couldn't go because because he had a heart attack and had to stay in the hospital

 She added: "I think he was a little bit hurt and confused but simultaneously he was dealing with failing health and he had a heart attack

"  Samantha made another never-before-heard claim and said Thomas met Prince Harry once prior to the wedding and that it was "very warm"

 She added: "They did the right thing - when you're going to marry someone's daughter you want to ask appropriately and be respectful and they both were, contrary to any media speculation

" However, the rift between the Duchess of Sussex and her half-sister has grown in recent months after Thomas and Samantha gave interviews to the media about Meghan

 She said: "I did apologise for that, and publicly.  "Because that happened at a time when there was so much water under the bridge, there was no much hurt

 "I had watched my father be ignored and our whole family be public insulted whether we spoke or not

" She added that the felt that Kensington Palace "could make a public statement, 'please respect the Markle family' and I was kind of hurt that they didn't"

 Samantha also said that even thought she felt like she would have been able to handle the media pressure she wishes her family was "briefed in the beginning on how to handle the media" and that there was "better communication" from the Royal Family

 Samantha has had no contact with her half-sister since the wedding and attempted to contact Meghan by hand-delivering a letter to Buckingham Palace

 She said: "It's all positive. There was no demand.  There was no negativity.  "As you can see in the photos I'm smiling so I guarantee if I was rejected or shunned or turned away I wouldn't have been quite so smiley

"  "It was not my goal to show up and get an invite and crash the gates.  "I'm not that rude and tacky but I thought, at a minimal, I can get a letter through and sight see so it was never anything the media made it out to be

"

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle's sister Samantha claims father Thomas was NEVER invited to Royal Wedding - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 4 - TV Spot #3 - "We won't let another kid die" [1080p] - Duration: 0:28.

Clem...

You're in danger.

You and AJ both...

I can't let another kid die

We are not gonna let that happen

You'll die protecting him

It happened to Lee

And it will happen to you

For more infomation >> THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 4 - TV Spot #3 - "We won't let another kid die" [1080p] - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper - Music To My Eyes - Review and Reaction (A Star Is Born) - Duration: 7:02.

Welcome back to another sunday song review this week. I'm going to still be looking at the A Star Is Born soundtrack

I know I've done a lot of these songs

But I thought why not just do a couple more because they're really good and some of you have been asking for more

of these reviews in the comments.

Music To My Eyes. I have not listened to the song yet, so I'll be reviewing and reacting.

Let me know what you think in the comments. If you're new here. Please remember to punch that subscribe button

And I'd also be interested in getting your thoughts or your review and reaction to my own music

I just posted a video

of me playing an acoustic song

One of the songs that I likely won't release because I write a lot of songs and

don''t release them all but still I'll be putting some YouTube videos of those songs up.

So leave your review in a comment on that video. Let me know what you think

Give me your own like review and reaction to it. Anyway, let's get right into it. This song is called music to my eyes.

It's by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper

I said interesting a couple times because two things

One Bradley Cooper is singing in a different range that we've heard him sing before in any other other songs.

It's more talking than singing almost in a sense, but he's also just giving us a different registry

That sounds really nice. And it complements like the tinny type of instrumentation that is in the backing track of this

Oh, that's where Lady Gaga comes in

but one thing before that quickly that I've just noticed as a trend in a lot of these songs on the soundtrack and

that it goes to I think the songwriting team that they put behind this soundtrack

There is a trend that the title

the title track always happens at the end of the chorus and

I really like that about the songwriting, but which is nice because it's not very pop

It's not like total pop music

Because usually you'd have the title track being something that you would sing over and over again in the song but the title track

Always happens at the end of the chorus. He's almost done the chorus

Your music to my eyes

It's kind of nice right it gives it like

The feeling that the song is like fully wrapped at that point

Nice lyrics it's very love song, compliment,

It's a love song. They're both complementing each other back and forth very very light and lovey

It's like a happy emotional song, but it's not a sad song at all. And this is really like a

rooted blues song they're just doing almost like a

Not a 12-bar blues, but it's like a one four five progression

That you would just like they're on like one chord back to the other chord and then the turnaround chord and the five

comes in

Cool line

You're music to my eyes

It's also nice having the song name at the end of the chorus like that because you know

Like right when that chord dropped and there's a bit of space there

You know exactly what they're going to say and so you can repeat it as an audience and sing along to it

But it's a really nice

kind of cosy emotional lyrics

Take me on a musical ride. Let your melodies fly to me. Let's harmonize together

They're cute lyrics I think they're borderline

cheesy in a sense

but I would say they're cute because

I really like this soundtrack so I don't want to go

calling them cheesy lyrics yet, it's very much a love ballad song

It's a sway song, a ballad is usually a song that you can

sway to and sing along - so this is a ballad song. I think it's a really good song

I don't think it's Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga's best song that they sing together, but I do enjoy the song I

would give it like a seven or eight on ten maybe leaning more towards like

7.5. Let me know what you think in the comments, please

feel free to disagree with me and let me know what you think. Do you think this is a love ballad song?

Is it one of your favorite songs on the album?

maybe it is maybe isn't. If you're new here remember to punch the subscribe button and join the

Charles Cleyn Sunday song review. I do it every week on

Sundays and this week I've been doing more because I've been really enjoying the A Star Is Born soundtrack

I will see you next week in another video.

For more infomation >> Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper - Music To My Eyes - Review and Reaction (A Star Is Born) - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

My Halloween Stories - Duration: 2:17.

Halloween!

The scariest time of the year and where everyone can

can go out and eat strangers candies without being kidnapped...

When i was eight years old; i remember Halloween took place on a school day that year

So me and my friend

(I'm not gonna use his real name)

T.J was going all out this year.

That is at least what i hoped for...

But out of nowhere

T.J started crying in class and said:

"My tummy hurts...

(Pleasure sound)"

So he had to go home and rest his bellyache

cuz he was a little

baby....

Later i went to his home

And then we were ready to take on the world

with all the candy it was going to give us!

But alas

His mom was like:

"You can't go Halloween because of your tummy-ache"

And then T.J said:

"But it doesn't hurt anymore..."

And then his mother said:

"No (in Canadian)"

"Death sounds"

I knew that day what needest to be done

I stayed for a visit for the rest of the night since i was such a...

such a good pal!

Yeah!

That's what friends do!

And when i was done i just

took on a solo Trick or treating

Cuz it was Halloween.

"dies"

I'm not gonna wait another year just to slowly kill

myself with massive amount of sugar

DIABETES FTW

I remember going...

I remember going to this "kind" old womans house

and as for a trick or treat.

She gave me a little apple.

OK

For all the adults out there

when kids go Halloween; they're going all out for the

CANDY

NOT SOME FAKKIN FRUIT OR VEGETABLE

THIS AIN'T TRICK OR TREATING, THIS IS

CRIMINAL OFFENCE

I went home sad that night...

I remember when i was 13...

... years old.

I went Halloween with my sister-in-law

She went a cursed super smash bros Pikachu™!

And i went as

DEATH

Nothing really special happen that night

Except for that ooooooone house

Where a that woman opened that door that made a creaking sound that goes like:

"Door creaking song"

The end

"omg i totally heard that"

We got a lot of candy that night.

It was awesome.

I also remember 2016 where killer clown was a thing.

I remember that...

For more infomation >> My Halloween Stories - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Light Everyday Makeup Tutorial | Макияж на каждый день | Макияж в школу \(^▽^)/ - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> Light Everyday Makeup Tutorial | Макияж на каждый день | Макияж в школу \(^▽^)/ - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Dmitry Medvedev Visits Golden Autumn Agro-Industrial Exhibition - Duration: 1:07.

I am glad to welcome all of you at the Golden Autumn exhibition!

Together we have achieved impressive results.

This is the country's food security.

These are consistently high yields - over 100 million tons of grain for five years in a row.

Growing export of our agricultural products.

Of course, state support played its part.

For six years, from the federal budget we have sent 1.2 trillion rubles to the agro-industrial complex.

It will be the largest complex in Europe.

10 thousand heads of cattle.

Thank you very much.

This is the center of breeding dairy cattle.

This is actually very important.

Because our selection cattle breeding is lagging behind.

And, the more we will have breeding stations ...

I immediately want to surprise you with a product - this is not found anywhere in the world.

We received a European certificate ...

We will keep all the tools, support measures, funding available at the moment.

For more infomation >> Dmitry Medvedev Visits Golden Autumn Agro-Industrial Exhibition - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea transfer news: Blues rock Liverpool by making Nabil Fekir bid with hours to go - Duration: 3:00.

 Chelsea and Liverpool have both been heavily linked with Fekir, whose future at Lyon has been shrouded in uncertainty throughout the summer

 The Blues have already sealed late deals for Kepa Arrizabalaga and Mateo Kovacic, but could yet invest in one player before the deadline

 And journalist Pipe Sierra, who works for Radio Colombia, claims Chelsea have launched a bid for Fekir with less than two hours of the transfer window remaining

 The player nearly joined Liverpool earlier in the summer but, despite undergoing a medical and conducting an interview with the club's in-house TV channel, the move fell through

 Chelsea have now reportedly bid for Fekir. But Sierra claims Lyon have rebuffed their approach and are demanding a huge £68million to let the 24-year-old go

 Sierra tweeted: "ATTENTION: # Lyon has rejected # Chelsea's offer by French midfielder Nabil Fekir (25)

 "They ask for 75M € and they are not willing to spend more money in this market." Chelsea have today unveiled new goalkeeper Kepa, who has arrived as a replacement for Thibaut Courtois, who has joined Real Madrid

 And the new Blues shot-stopper said: "It's a very important decision for me, for my career, and also for my personal life," Kepa said after arriving at Stamford Bridge

 "So many things attracted me to the club, all the titles the club has won, the other players, the city, the English Premier League

 "It's an accumulation of things, and I am very glad Chelsea has decided to trust me and to take me in as well

 "I'm really looking forward to working with him [Maurizio Sarri], I am really looking forward to the first training session [on Thursday]

 "I've heard great things about him, great references. "I can't wait to see that first hand, to meet him and work with him

 "I think his style isn't too different from the style we used in the Spanish national team

I believe my qualities will fit with his style."

For more infomation >> Chelsea transfer news: Blues rock Liverpool by making Nabil Fekir bid with hours to go - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

İŞTE FİNALİST!!! Ferat Üngür - Zülfü Kaküllerşn Amber Misali O Ses 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> İŞTE FİNALİST!!! Ferat Üngür - Zülfü Kaküllerşn Amber Misali O Ses 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Octavia 1.6 TDI Amb.Bus Automaat! - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Škoda Octavia 1.6 TDI Amb.Bus Automaat! - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Me desenha Duda Wolf? (se não for a duda wolf ative a legenda ou leia a desc!) - Duration: 0:06.

For more infomation >> Me desenha Duda Wolf? (se não for a duda wolf ative a legenda ou leia a desc!) - Duration: 0:06.

-------------------------------------------

Intro of MacShop Pro - Duration: 0:12.

Intro MacShop Pro

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét